CDLWY 12 Daddies' Little Girls by Simply written
Summary:

The saga of Brian and Justin Taylor Kinney continues.  Their children are grown and life is good.  Brinn hopes to marry Zach soon but a few issues seem to be keeping them from setting a date.  While Brinn and Zach try to work through it, Dan and Marcus are fighting to keep their daughter. After a court case will they get to keep the little girl they had raised for five years or will she be taken away?

This family will do anything for each other, and I do mean anything.

***Disclaimer:  Chapter 13 has a rape scene.  There are no graphic details but is brought up in the plot throughout the remainder of the story.  I don't want anyone to be surprised if they are sensitive to this.***


Categories: QAF US Characters: Original Character
Tags: None
Genres: Angst w/ Happy Ending
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Can't Do Life Without You
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 144440 Read: 10901 Published: Feb 15, 2020 Updated: Mar 04, 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Simply written

2. Chapter 2 by Simply written

3. Chapter 3 by Simply written

4. Chapter 4 by Simply written

5. Chapter 5 by Simply written

6. Chapter 6 by Simply written

7. Chapter 7 by Simply written

8. Chapter 8 by Simply written

9. Chapter 9 by Simply written

10. Chapter 10 by Simply written

11. Chapter 11 by Simply written

12. Chapter 12 by Simply written

13. Chapter 13 by Simply written

14. Chapter 14 by Simply written

15. Chapter 15 by Simply written

16. Chapter 16 by Simply written

17. Chapter 17 by Simply written

18. Chapter 18 by Simply written

19. Chapter 19 by Simply written

20. Chapter 20 by Simply written

Chapter 1 by Simply written

Chapter 1


“God, Gus, you are driving me…..” Shelby stifled a scream, not wanting to wake up their sleeping infant.


Gus moved from between her legs and kissed her soundly before going to her breast and taking a drink. “I’m hoping by this weekend, darling, I should be able to make love to you appropriately.”


“Gus, I need more, now.  I need to feel you….”


“Shelly, are you sure you want me to….”  He took another long draw on her breast.


“YES! As talented as your tongue is, I need more.”  


“Well, let me start with my tongue.”  He flipped her to her stomach and pulled her hips in the air as his tongue began playing with her small bud.  As he probed her his mind wandered to Seth. They were meeting tonight to tell him they weren’t going to meet regularly anymore.  He might take quarterly weekends or something but he couldn’t regularly see him anymore. Shelby was already squirming when Gus slowly sank into her tight ass.  Shel buried her face in her pillow as she screamed. Gus had reached around at the exact right time and stroked her clit causing her to tighten around him and he then exploded.  



Ten minutes later Shelby was feeding Tally and Gus was showering.  He came out and kissed both Shelby and Tally and then he pulled on some briefs.  “Shel, I am seeing Seth tonight and telling him that our regular meetings are done.  I think I still need a man once in a while but if Seth agrees it will be highly scheduled and there will not be any extra nights.”


“Gus, you tried that before.  You just couldn’t….”


“Shelby, I have realized how much it harms you and our kids.  You can reason it through, Gage and Taylor don’t have those skills yet.  I will do anything to make sure my kids don’t hurt unnecessarily. I don’t mean to belittle your feelings, Shelly, but….”


“I understand.  Gus, I have never doubted your love for me.  And you haven’t lied to me. Are you sure you can let him go? I know you love him.”


“I do, but I love all of you more and as a father, it is my job to protect our children. That means I cannot be the cause of their fear or discomfort. If the kids are still uncomfortable, I will drop Seth altogether and hit a bar when the urge is too strong. I will never love anyone else.”


“Oh, Gus, you are a good man.” She kissed him feeling a shiver run through her again. “You better get out of here or our kids will be late for school because their parents were….”


“I will be home late, but I will be home tonight. I will get the kids moving before I leave.” As Gus left the room, Shelby snuggled her sleeping daughter and then laid her down.  Could it really be over? Could Gus really be all hers again? She smiled as she left their room and started making breakfast for her family.



Lindsay had moved her clothes into Stone House the second weekend she was around. She talked to Mel a couple times a week but mainly they talked about Mel’s cases and the grandchildren.  Mel said she would fly out in a few weeks for Thanksgiving. It was settled that Lindsay would stay at least that long.  


Lindsay spent her days exploring the area while Tammy and Brinn worked frantically.   Tammy worked with Brinn throughout the day but around 4:00 pm each day Tammy made sure she went to Brinn’s office. That was the time of day Brinn had the greatest urge to start drinking or take some of the pills Tammy knew was in her drawer.  They had made some real progress in the last four weeks. Because of Tammy, Brinn was much more focused and with Tammy’s assistance they might have something to start testing by the end of the year.

“I know you come in here every day to make sure I don’t drink or pop something.  I’m not stupid.”


“That is so obvious, Brinn.  You are so brilliant. Working with you is my dream job.  I can’t believe the test results that just came in. It is going to happen, Brinn.  I know it is.”


“And that’s why I propose a drink, just one.  And then I plan to go home, pack, and George is picking me up around 6:00 and we should be in Tahoe in time for a late dinner.  Dad got us a penthouse suite through some associates of his. Hell, he may even own it. All I know is I am looking forward to being away.”  She poured them both a drink and as she handed it to Tammy, she continued talking. “Zach called me last night. He said it was just to let me know he was fine but I could tell he missed me and I have to tell you, I am missing him horribly.  I love him, of course, but I am a Taylor-Kinney. No sex in a month is about killing me. Of course, I think you are getting enough for both of us.”


“I have to say, there is never enough but I am definitely enjoying myself. But I am also not fooling myself.  I know Lindsay will eventually go back to her wife but I am enjoying it while I can. Has Gus adjusted to the fact we are together?”


“Gus knows he can’t say anything.  Hell, he’s been married and in a relationship for years. I think he knows his moms have a marriage of convenience now.   They love each other but they are not in love like our dads. Tammy, before I go, I just want to thank you. I know this may seem weird since we had sex once but now that I know you, but I really appreciate your motherly wisdom. What we did was a one night thing and we both knew that but the advice and care you have shown me is ….. Well you have treated me the way I always wanted my mother to treat me.  She wasn’t able to but you….” Brinn walked around her desk and hugged Tammy.


“Oh, Brinn, I hope I can keep giving good advice and continue to work with you because this is the most rewarding job I’ve ever had and you are everything I could want in a daughter if I had one.”  She kissed Brinn’s cheek, “Now about this weekend with George…”


“Oh, Tammy, George and I are friends.  He’s Zach’s friend. He was going to take this trip whether I went along or not.  He is getting a weekend in the poshest lodge in Tahoe and I get away with a friend.  On Tuesday when I get back, you and I are going to run those last tests and start writing the report of a lifetime to get this trial going.”


“Have fun, Brinn.  You deserve it. You work so hard and are so young.  Have a great time. I will come in tomorrow for a couple hours to check on that test we ran this afternoon.  Your dads know you are going, right?”


“Yes, Dad doesn’t care.  Daddy on the other hand, is a bit upset.  He is just worried about me being emotionally unstable.  I think if Zach drove up he would kill him right now, however, I think I am more stable than I have been in years.  You and I are going to get this medication approved for trial and Zach can be the first one to get the benefits from it. I miss him so much.  Maybe I should go to New Orleans. I know he has to be in that area.”


“No, Brinn, go.  George knows how to treat a woman like a lady and you deserve a fun time.  GO!” Tammy dropped a kiss on her cheek and Brinn grinned and was out the door.



“Brian, I don’t like the idea of Brinn going away with George.  She is so vulnerable right now,” Justin said as he started putting dinner together.  He had been painting most of the day and was just wearing a robe with paint splatters on his face and chest.

Brian wrapped his arms around Justin.  One entered the robe chest level and the other hand moved in below the waist.  Justin sagged against Brian as he began to talk, “Sunshine, I know Brinn is upset about Zach being gone but, according to Tammy, they have been extremely successful the last few weeks and Brinn is focusing much better without the worry of Zach everyday.  She figures that he is safe with family. Matty assures her of that. Tammy is an amazing assistant for her, too. Now,” Brian ran his tongue along Justin’s neck. “Do we have time….”


“Let me put this in the oven and then,” Brian entered him, “Or we can eat a little later.” Justin braced himself as Brian moved in and out.  He reached back and wrapped his arm around Brian’s neck.and arched as he felt the cock move in and out and as Justin got close he grabbed a towel and covered himself just as he climaxed.


Brian thrust a couple more times before emptying himself into Justin.  Brian kissed his neck as they both regained control. “You know there was a day when you didn’t care where your cum shot.”


“There was also a time when we had cum dried on many household surfaces.  I wonder what Alice thought about it.”


“I am sure she knew what it was.  She caught us often enough.” Brian grabbed the same towel and after wiping himself off, threw it in the trash.  “Don’t think we want to dry our dishes with a cum towel.” 


Justin put a pan in the oven and then continued their conversation, “I guess Brinn does deserve a break and George has always been a great friend to both Brinn and Zach.  Our kids both have so much going on.”


“And both our children are adults that have been taking care of their own lives for quite a while.” Brian picked up a dish cloth and started rubbing at one of the paint spots on Justin’s forehead.  He kissed the spot. He then repeated it with a spot on his nose, his cheek and then on his neck. 


Justin purred and began to undo Brian’s buttons. He started at Brian’s abs and licked his way up, claiming one nipple and then the other.  Now Brian was moaning softly. “I love you, my darling husband.” Justin started to undo Brian’s pants when there was a knock on the door. 


“Brian.  Justin. Let us in.  PLEASE!” Marcus’ panicked voice came through the door as well as Hannah’s crying. Brian rushed around the counter as Justin pulled his robe tightly closed.  


“I’m coming, Marcus.” He unlocked the door and Marcus rushed in with Hannah in his arms. 


“Lock it, please. No one can know we are here.”


“Your car?”


“I parked it behind the house.  Is there room in the garage?”


“Give me your key.  I’ll move it to the wine barn for now,” Brian stated without asking any questions. Brian moved the SUV into the barn while Justin took care of Marcus and Hannah.


“Marc, what is it?” Seeing the fear on Hannah’s face Justin picked up the beautiful little redhead.  “Hannah, have you and your daddy had dinner?”


“No, Uncle Justin.  Daddy, was too busy packing our suitcase.” 


“Well, I have dinner in the oven and it should be ready in a few minutes.  Would you like a banana or an apple?”


“A banana, please.”


“How would you like to watch TV while you eat that?”


Hannah nodded and Justin went and helped her get the TV on and get settled.  By the time he got back in the kitchen, Brian was coming in through the door and Marcus ducked behind the counter until he was sure it was Brian. 


Justin limped over to where Marcus was huddled and helped him stand up.  He turned into Justin’s arms and wrapped his own around his neck. “Marc, what is it?  What is going on?”


“Marcus, where is Dan? He’s alright, isn’t he?”


Marcus nodded, “Dan is dealing with…. Kim came over with a lawyer and a bodyguard type guy.  Dan told me to go out the garage door and while he was distracting them, I didn’t know where to go.  I know it isn’t safe for us to stay here.”


“Well, it is Friday night and more than likely those people won’t find anyone to talk to tonight.  Maybe they could find out something in town but I think most people would be closed lipped about all of us because we are good for their community,” Brian stated.


“But even randomly they could come here looking for us,” Marcus glanced in Hannah’s direction. “She is so scared and confused.  Her aunt, who she has come to like, is now trying to take her from the only home she has ever known.” Justin held him tight.  


“We’ll figure out where you can go. Dan will be calling, I’m sure.  We will come up with a plan until all our lawyers can start working on this.”  Brian kissed Marcus’ wet cheek. 


Justin passed Marcus over to Brian and went to the oven, pulling out the chicken and rice he had put in earlier.  “Go grab Hannah and I will bring the plates to the table.” 


Brian pointed to a chair and Marcus sat as Brian went in the other room.  Both Justin and Marcus heard her giggling and soon Brian carried her into the dining room and sat her in the chair between Marcus and himself. Justin had to smile at the look on Hannah’s face.  Brian had a way about him. 


At dinner the four talked about everything except the situation.  As they were finishing up, Marcus’ phone rang. “It’s Dan.”


“Let me take it,” Brian took the phone and walked to the office, well out of earshot.  “Dan, it’s Brian.”


“I hoped he would go there.  Are they alright?”


“Yes, and both are Ok.  What’s going on, Dan? I mean I heard about your visitors.”


“They came with a court order that said we had to give her up. I told them they were gone for the weekend so they should be safe for the time being,” Dan stated.


“Dan, Brinn is out of town through Monday.  We will bring them over there later tonight.  His car is hidden and Brinn has state of the art security.  You put it in for her.”


“That sounds great, Brian.  Tell Red I will call him later and tell them both I love them.”


“Dan, anything you need, anything at all.  I love you and I love your family like my own.” The call ended and Brian walked back in the kitchen.  Justin and Marcus were washing dishes while Hannah sat on the counter and played in the bubbles. “Your dad said I was supposed to tickle you and make you giggle until you gave me a little kiss right on my cheek.”  She squirmed and giggled until she finally kissed his cheek. Then he saw the weariness in her eyes, Brian lifted Hannah off the counter and held her tight. Your dad loves you. He hopes to see you very soon but I promised him I would take care of you just like if you were Brinn.”


Justin slipped his arm around Marcus’ waist and Marcus dropped his head on his shoulder.  Hannah was drifting off when the men finished the dishes. “I told Dan we would bring you to Brinn’s house.  She is out of town. Dan will give you a call later.”


“Justin, why don’t you stay here. I don’t think anyone will come by tonight but if they do I had to run into town to deal with some business.  Once I know they are locked safe at Brinn’s I’ll be back,” Brian kissed Justin and then directed Marcus out the door. Marcus had dropped their bags on the outside furniture and he threw them in the back of the SUV.  “I know it isn’t standard but lay down on the back seat. I have Brinn’s code so we should be able to go right in the garage.” 


Brian slipped right into the garage with Marcus and Hannah lying on the back seat.  Brian reached in and pulled Hannah into his arms while Marcus carried the bags. Once inside Brian led Marcus to one of the spare rooms.  Marcus pulled the blankets back and Brian laid her down. Marcus gently undressed her and pulled her nightgown on her and then tucked the blanket around her.  Brian stepped into the hall with him.  


“I will leave the security code on the counter.  I can set it when I leave. Marcus, you are perfectly safe here.  Snuggle up to the gorgeous, sweet little girl and let her know you are safe. Dan will call you and I am sure by tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.  I have an idea I’ll run past Dan but I think I know a safe place for you.” Brian hugged Marcus. “I am five minutes away and Dan is 15 minutes away.  If you need me call me, without hesitation.”


Marcus’ phone began to ring and he looked at it.  “It’s Dan.” 


“The code will be on the counter.  You are safe.” Brian heard Marcus say hello as he walked out the door and set the alarm.


“Hello, Dan, are you alright?”


“Yes, Red, I’m fine.  “How are you? How is our sweetheart?”


“Hannah is sound asleep. Brian and Justin were just what she needed to calm down.  She is asleep now.”


“I would come over but I am afraid they might have someone at the end of the drive. Red, get some sleep.  You are safe and I can monitor the security over there so I would probably know if a squirrel came on the deck.”


“Dan, what are we going to do? They had official papers that say we have to turn Hannah over. I can’t do that, Darling.  I just can’t!”


“Our lawyers are already working on getting a delay so we have time to work up a strategy. Hell, Red, you are so close but I can’t touch you.  I love you. Damn, I need you.”


“I love you, too, Darling.  Please, be careful.”


“I will call you in the morning.  Get some sleep. Hannah will need you awake in the morning.

Marcus.  Goodnight,  love you.” The line went dead.  Dan called Brian.


“What the hell is going on?” Brian was in bed next to Justin.


“My lawyer is already working on papers to file to get this stopped.  If all else fails we are going to say along with Hannah comes the bills of her mother’s care.  I don’t want to do that because that is not how I think about Diane but we have paid well over a $1 M in medical costs for her care so far. If Kim was expected to take over those fees it might make her think twice. That isn’t important right now.  What is important is getting those two where they can feel safe.”


“I was thinking the Lighthouse.  If anyone is booked in it I will make it worth their while to go to another room.  I will get the whole place cleared out so the three of you can move in as long as you need to.”


“Brian, I can’t be up there and work with the lawyers.”


“I will be your voice and ears down here.  Your family needs you with them. Hannah needs to feel secure,” Brian’s voice was adamant.


“You sure?”


“Yes, Dan.  You did so much for my family when we were lost.  I will do whatever I can for yours.”


“Thank you, Brian.  I think leaving in the dark might be the best plan.  Can you get the Lighthouse free for tomorrow night?


“Done.  Now, get some sleep, and so will I eventually.”


“Love him well. Justin and you are…”  Dan heard Brian’s phone go dead just as he heard Brian make a guttural sound.  Those two always knew how to love.”



Gus went straight up to the apartment when he arrived at his office.  He was tired and he smelled. All day he drove himself because if he let his mind wander at all, it went directly to Seth.  He thought about his lover of more than four years. At the time they were both married men who needed a male partner but they fell in love. And since Seth became single, a new aspect was added. He never meant to become so important to someone other than his wife.  He really needed to convince Seth to find someone, even though it would be extremely painful if he walked away completely. Gus tapped on the door and opened it.  


“G, is that you?” Seth’s voice came from the kitchen.  


“Ya, I really need a shower.  Do you mind?” Gus came around the corner and saw Seth standing at the stove.  He looked stunning. He was such a handsome man. His heart skipped a beat just seeing him.  


“Come here and taste my sauce.”


Gus smiled, as he walked over, “Now I have never heard that one before and I think I have tasted your ‘sauce’ many times.”


Seth blew on the spoon he was holding and then touched it to Gus’ lips.  “Ummm, that’s good.” 


Seth set the spoon down and pulled Gus to him.  He breathed in the scent of Gus. “God, please don’t shower.”


“But I know I really stink.” He shivered as Seth’s hands slipped under his dirty t shirt and pulled it off.  He then ran his tongue along Gus’ collar bone.


“You don’t stink and I want to taste every inch of you.  Give me five minutes to put this in the oven and then I plan to snack on you while dinner heats.” This time his tongue moved downward and as he followed the treasure trail, Gus shivered and when Seth’s tongue dipped into his waistband, Gus took in a sharp breath. Seth moved up and kissed him once more before turning back to the stove.


Gus shook his head trying to clear his thoughts, “Seth, we need to finish the conversation we started last time we were together.  You need to move on with your life. You have to start living your life for you, not for when I will be back again.”


“G, I promise we will talk before you leave, but first,” he put the baked ziti in the oven, “I have a few more inches to taste.” He tackled Gus at the waist, lifting him up over his shoulder and brought him to the bedroom.  It was dark except for a single large candle that played with light on the ceiling. Seth swiftly removed the rest of Gus’ clothes and he flipped him so he was face down on the bed. As Seth began tasting along the shoulder blade. His tongue dipped under his arm and Gus cringed, thinking about how much he had sweat today but Seth sighed at the taste.


“Seth, we need to....”


“I don’t want to talk now, Gus. Please!” For the next 30 minutes Seth licked, nipped, and kissed Gus’ back and legs.  He then repositioned Gus so his knees were near his hips, spreading him open. Then Seth involved his hand and tongue until Gus could not hold back anymore.  He cried out as he spasmed. Seth fingers stroked his prostate over and over until he nearly lost his mind.


How could tell this man that he would no longer see him regularly.  Seth made him feel every nerve in his body. Seth had him turn over and kissed him.  He then slipped vibrator deep into Gus’ bowels and turned it on low, just as the timer went off in the kitchen.  


“Grab a robe.  I’ll pull dinner out.” Gus watched him walk out of the door. He was going to miss this  but he knew it wasn’t fair to keep leading Seth on and it wasn’t fair to his family to keep the relationship as it was.


He walked up behind and wrapped his arms around Seth, dropping his head on his back.  He moved his hands under Seth’s shirt and felt the warmth of the skin and the slight fuzz of hair.  Seth set the pan down and turned to Gus. Their lips met as Gus entwined his fingers in Seth’s hair. He pulled his head down even further as his tongue invaded Seith’s mouth, as Seth’s fingers went into Gus’ hair.  The men almost wrestled to gain more depth in each other’s mouth. Seth finally reached to the side and groped for the remote to Gus’ vibrator and he pressed it multiple times so it was on high. Gus had to step back and gasped, “No fair,” he gasped.


“Sit down.  It’s time to eat.”



Brinn and George drove through the dark, toward Lake Tahoe.  The first hour Brinn chatted but then she fell asleep. The next thing she remembered was George gently shaking her shoulder.  “Hey, beautiful, we’re here.”


Brinn stretched like a waking cat. She smiled a bit and looked at him sheepishly, “Sorry.  I didn’t mean to fall asleep.” She reached over and touched his cheek.  


“We should be about five minutes from the hotel.  Of course we will need your credentials to get into the penthouse. I took time to look this place up.  Did you know a couple presidents have stayed there and so have a multitude of other famous people? Have you seen it?”


“I guess I am a little jaded.  My daddies have treated me like a princess all my life.”


“I am sure that is true however, I also know that they taught you how to work and be a real human being. They could have locked you away from the real world to protect you.”


“Well, oh never mind.  I think that is it,” Brinn pointed to the entry drive.  It was a long winding private road that led up to lodge with the backdrop of snow capped mountains. George started to steer toward the parking lot but Brinn said, “There is valet parking.”


“I’ve never used valet at a hotel. I think there will be a few firsts this weekend.”


“Well, I know I hope to check out the slopes tomorrow.  When is your meeting?”


“Tomorrow evening.  7:00 pm. It is actually more dinner.  I am trying to get this guy to help me start a restaurant.”


“If it’s money you need,” the car came to a stop.  A bellhop was waiting to take their bags while a young woman drove their car away.  George put his hand on the small of her back and he guided Brinn in. “I will help with any restaurant you want to start.”


“Oh, Brinn, I know that.  I need this guy for his skills.  He is an amazing chef. I have seen some of his recipes and he is just what I am looking for so if we seem to get along, I hope to convince him to be my partner.”


“Well, tomorrow as we snowboard down the slopes, you can fill me in on how I can help.”


“Beautiful Brinn, just be your charming self. Now, check us in so we can eat dinner.  I’m starving.” He dropped a kiss on her cheek, “And I don’t have to cook this!”


Brinn was in her element.  She checked in flashing her I.D. and he could see the desk clerk swoon a bit. The bags were brought upstairs while they went directly into the dining room and were shown to a reserved table. After a short conversation with the maitre d, Brinn and George agreed to let the chef choose for them.


As the food started coming to their table, George smiled over at Brinn.  “I have always dreamt of being able to do this at a top restaurant. This food is amazing!”


“And the wine isn’t bad either,” she held up the bottle that bore her name. She refilled both their glasses. Brinn ate until she was full but she enjoyed watching George it a bite of this and a bite of that.  His facial expressions made her smile.


As they brought out dessert he took a bite of each of them.  “God, Brinn, you have to try this!” He put a bite on his spoon and brought it to her lips.  She opened her mouth and closed her lips around the caramel mousse. “This is about the best thing I have ever tasted in my life.”  


Brinn’s eyes rolled back.  It was the best thing she had ever tasted.  She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his cheek.  “That is amazing.” She drug her finger through the dish and started bringing it to her lips but he grabbed her finger and put it into his own mouth.  She shivered as he ran his tongue over the tip. Brinn pulled her finger back quickly. “Do you want any of this boxed up for later?”


“As good as it is, if I eat anymore tonight I will never be able to get on the slopes tomorrow.”  


Brinn stuck her finger in the mousse once more and this time she got it in her own mouth.  “Maybe I’ll take just this one.” 


They took the private elevator to the penthouse and George spent the next hour checking out every corner of it. All the luggage was put in the bigger of the bedrooms.  Let me grab my bag and throw it into the other room so you can go to bed if you are ready.


“It is about midnight and tomorrow I plan to be up and out of here by 8:00 so we can get in a few good runs.”


“That sounds perfect.  Should we be ready to go down at 7:00 so we can have some breakfast?”


“That sounds perfect,” Brinn hugged George and kissed him. “Good night, George.  Sleep well.”



Seth and Gus laid in bed.  They laid separate but held hands.  “Seth, we need to talk. I can’t put it off anymore.”


“You’re not coming back, are you?”


“I can’t, Seth.  My kids are just too important.  I brought them into this world and it is my job to keep them safe and secure.  And Seth, it isn’t fair to you.”


“G, I’m a grown man.  I can….”


“You deserve to be loved every night.  You deserve to come home to a person that doesn’t have to worry about what time it is or if they can stay an hour or overnight.”


“But, Gus….”


“If you find someone to spend your life with and they are as understanding as Shelly we could set up a weekend a couple times a year but…..this is the last time I will be coming here.  I actually will be moving my office out of the building soon. I hope we can continue to play music together but I think we need to take a break from that for a while too. We need space. We need  …. I will always love you, Seth. A small part of my heart will always be yours but you need someone that gives you their whole heart.”


“G, love me once more.  I want to feel you once more and, Gus, please, no condom.”


“Seth I promised Shelby….”


“Gus, I have not been with anyone but you in two years.”  Gus thrust into him. It was fast and frantic and once they had both cum, Gus grabbed his clothes and rushed down to his office. He took a quick shower and changed into clean clothes he kept in the office.  He texted Shelby, ‘On my way home, Shelly. I love you!’



Justin called Marcus early in the morning.  He heard it answered but no one said anything for a minute.


“Hey Justin. I didn’t want to wake up my angel.”


“Did you get any sleep?”


“A couple hours here and there but Hannah slept well so that’s good.”


“Well,” Justin stopped talking as Brian turned him over, “We hope we can get Dan over there sometime late this morning and after dark ….Oh,” Brian entered Justin.  “Sorry, after dark they have a place for you to go. God, Brian, Sorry, Marc.”


“That’s ok.  You two are my heros. I hope when Dan and I have been together for 30 years he still wants me like you two need each other.”


“Hang in there.  Dan should be there before noon.  He called us but doesn’t want them to track his phone to you, if they are tracking anything.  Help yourself to any food in the house. The freezer is usually full of George’s cooking, including breakfast dishes.”


“I don’t think I could eat but I’ll find something for….”


“Eat with her, Marcus, or she will know how upset you are and I know you didn’t eat much last night. I will try to… Hold on,”  Justin cried out as Brian came and Justin followed. Justin came back on, panting, “Sorry, I will come over later on the four wheeler and say goodbye before you leave.  Maybe you and Dan can spend a little time together while I watch Hannah.”


“Oh, Justin, don’t risk anything coming over here.”


“I won’t take a risk but I think I will make it over to you. Marc, we love you, all of you.”


“Daddy, I’m hungry.”


“Come here, angel, I am just saying goodbye to Uncle Justin.”


“I love you, Uncle Justin.” Hannah’s sweet voice came over the phone.


“I love you, too, Hannah, and so does Uncle Brian.  Bye, Marcus. I will talk to you later.”


Brian was now talking to Dan.  Once he got off the phone, he said, “I am going over to Dan’s in a couple hours.  Then you can slip over to Marcus and Hannah. Dan is packing bags for everyone and I will take them.  If anyone is watching it will just look like a friend is picking up some things from the house. I’ll drop off the stuff off at Brinn’s and take one of her vehicles home.  Dan and Marcus can have my SUV.”


“I am so scared for Dan and Marcus but,” Justin got on top of Brian.  His leg cried out but he could deal with that, “all this sneaking around is turning me on.”


“Well, by all means, take a seat, or should I say cock.”  Justin sank back onto Brian’s erection as they made love for the second time in 10 minutes.


When Gus got home the night before, he just climbed into bed with Shelby and she held him as he wept. Now as the sun crossed his body he woke to the vision of Shelby feeding Talia.  He moved closer to them, “Good morning, my lovelies. Talia, do you mind sharing with me?” Gus claimed the nipple closest to him and Shelby shivered at the feel of her daughter and husband on her breasts.  


“Tally was just finishing up and she’s already been changed so I think she should sleep for some time, as long as we are quiet.”


Gus took their daughter out of her arms and laid her in the bassinet before he entered the bed by sliding in between her legs and he began to suck on her clit.  


“Gus, I want you.  I want you now! It has been too long. Please!”


Gus tried to go slow but it had been so long and after last night he needed her.  He needed to make that connection. As he entered her, he showed restraint. Shelby reached up and pulled his shoulders down and softly said, “I won’t break, please, Gus.  Show me you love me.”


That was all it took. Gus began to move frantically and soon both of them shouted as they reached an orgasm at the same time.  Gus slipped back onto the bed and started stroking first one nipple and then the other, “Gus, is it over with….”


“Seth and I will no longer be seeing each other unless we do some out of town music event a couple times a year and I hope he finds someone else soon.  He is such a wonderful man. He deserves…” his voice filled with emotion.


“I know, Gussy, I know. Thank you.”  



Brinn walked out of her room and found George looking out the window.  The view was stunning. “Brinn, I know I feel like I’m acting like a kid but, this is my dream weekend.  Amazing views, amazing room, amazing food, what else could I want! I guess a beautiful woman in my bed would make it perfect but I will settle for a beautiful woman in my suite.” He kissed her cheek.  “I hope you don’t mind. I ordered breakfast for us. I kind of ordered a lot. I ordered a third of the breakfast menu. That way over our three mornings we can try all of it.”


“George, you can order anything you want this weekend.  You got me away from home and just letting me be me. You don’t know how much I needed this.” She hugged him, “You are such a great friend.”  They ate their breakfast when it arrived and then they headed to the slopes.



Once Justin was sure Brian was at Dan’s, he got on the four wheeler.  He hadn’t thought of the stress it would cause his leg but once he was on it, he refused not to go. He pulled up to the back of Brinn’s house and parked it under her deck. He had texted Marcus before he left home so he wouldn’t be surprised when Justin tapped on the patio door. Marcus walked over and unlocked it. Once he was inside they set the alarm again. Justin leaned against the wall to relieve stress from his sore leg.


“Uncle Justin!  Hannah ran to him and hugged his waist. 


“Hello, honey.  How are you? Do you like Brinn’s house?”


“She doesn’t have many toys but she does have good TV services.  I can watch all my favorite shows and movies here.”


“Well, I thought you might like to play some cards with me so I brought,” he pulled out a pack of Go Fish and a pack of Uno cards. “Why don’t you go and deal the cards.  I will be there in a few minutes after I talk to your daddy, alright.”


“Ok,” Hannah skipped into the kitchen and sat at the table with the cards.  


Justin opened his arms and Marcus stepped in.  “Dan will be here in a few minutes,” Justin kissed his cheek.  “You know you will be safe. I don’t think anyone will think to look for you where you are going and Dan will have some of his men close.”


“Justin, if they take our little girl….that woman doesn’t love her. I don’t know why she wants her but it isn’t love.” 


“No one could love her like you and Dan, oh and Danny and Elliott.  I am guessing Dan won’t let you call Danny but I will keep in touch with him and if he needs anything…”


“What would we do without you and Brian?”


“You don’t have to worry about that do you?”  Justin kissed Marcus as Marcus held him close.  “Brian will be here in a few minutes with all of your things.  He will leave in Brinn’s car and then Dan should be here in the next hour.  That’s when I want you two to get a little time alone. I will watch Hannah.  You will both feel better.”


They heard the garage door go up and Justin saw the panicked look on Marcus’ face.  “I’m sure it is Brian. Just relax.”


“Uncle Brian!” Hannah’s little voice called out.


“Well, how is my favorite redhead?” Brian picked Hannah up.


“Uncle Justin is going to play cards with me.”


“Well, lucky you? I like to play with Justin, too.”


“Do you play Go Fish?”


“Oh, yes, I like to Go Fish in Justin often.”


“Don’t you mean with Justin?”


“Oh, ya, with Justin.” 


Justin limped over to the table.  Brian wrapped his arm around him, “You’re hurting.”


“I’ll be fine.  I have a date with this beautiful young lady.  I’ll ride the four wheeler back later.”


“Well, if it gets too late, call and I will come get you.”


“I will  be fine, Bri.” Brian helped him get comfortable by the table. 


“Well, I am going to leave,” he kissed Justin and then hugged Marcus and finally Hannah.  “Make sure you do a good job beating him.” He winked at Hannah who giggled. And then he left the same way he came in.  Justin watched him leave in Brinn’s car.  


Marcus, Justin, and Hannah were starting their third hand of Go Fish when they again heard the garage door go up.  Justin’s phone buzzed and he looked at the message. “It’s Dan.”  


The door opened and Hannah ran into Dan’s arms. “Oh, Angel, I missed you so much.  Did you and Daddy have fun at Brinn’s house?”


“It would have been more fun if you were here.”


“Well, later tonight we are going to take an adventure.  We are going on a vacation.”


“Oh, that  sounds like fun!”


“Well, angel, would you mind if Daddy and I go talk about some boring stuff while you beat Uncle Justin at cards.


“Why does everyone think I am a bad card player?” Justin smiled at Hannah. 


Marcus and Dan walked down the hall toward the bedroom. Hannah smiled at Justin.  “My daddy will be so much happier now. He isn’t happy when he isn’t with Dad.”

 

“Well the three of you will have plenty of time together on your vacation.  You are going to a very fun place. You are going to stay in a lighthouse on the ocean.”  Hannah’s eyes went big. Justin kept her distracted as the muffled sounds of Dan and Marcus making love came from the room down the hall.  Nothing could happen to this family. They were a unit. He was afraid that none of them would survive if this child was taken from them. He knew he and Brian would do anything to stop that from happening.

Chapter 2 by Simply written

Chapter 2



“Damn!” George said under his breath as he looked at his phone.  He and Brinn had just finished their last run down the slopes and were heading back to the lodge. 


“What is it? Brinn held onto his arm as they walked toward the lodge.  


“Jeff, the guy we are having dinner with, he wants to set me up with some friend of his wife.   Brinn, I hate to ask but, can I say we’re a couple? I just don’t want to play games tonight. I want to get to know who he really is.”


Brinn giggled like a school girl, “Oh, but you are so strong and so good looking and I hear you are going to be rich someday.” She dropped a kiss on his cheek. “Oh, Georgie, I think we need to start coming up with our backstory.”


“Please, anything but Georgie.  I had a great aunt that called me Georgie.  She always smelled of moth balls and peppermints.”


“Ok, I guess Georgie is out.  How about Geo?”


“Now that I like. He dropped a kiss on her cheek.  I don’t know if I have ever seen you look so relaxed, Brinn. A vacation agrees with you.” George opened the door to the lodge and they walked into the warm lobby.  “I think we have time for a hot toddy. Are you interested?”


“Do you think they will card me? I won’t be 21 for a couple weeks. I was hoping to have a wedding date set by now,” Brinn said with a note of sadness.


“Since your dad owns the place and considering what they did for us last night, I am sure it won’t be an issue. Sit by the fire, I’ll be right there.” George moved off and Brinn found a loveseat by the fireplace.  George was back in a few minutes. They sat comfortably next to each other. George put an arm around her and she dropped her head on his shoulder.


“Geo, I was thinking.  Maybe you should call me Tia tonight.  My name and picture are familiar. I’ll put my hair up and if you call me Tia, I think I can pull it off.”


“Alright, Tia Taylor.  Who are you and how did we meet?”


“You used me as wait staff to cater some party and you have been using me every night since.”  Brinn ran her hand under his shirt. “Oh, Geo, what ….wow, you really do have a six pack.”


George took in a deep breath as her fingers touched his abs, “Um, Tia, is this how we are going to play tonight?”


Brinn drained her drink and then finished George’s, “I suggest we go get ready for dinner with Jeff.  I think this could be a lot of fun tonight. I rarely get to be someone I’m not.?” They got on the elevator and made their way up to the penthouse.


“Brinn, oops, Tia, do you think you can act like a normal 21 year old, I mean, You are so intelligent. I have never seen you act like most girls your age.  You are always mature and in control.”


“Well, tonight I plan to be a mature 21 year old that is deeply in love with George and maybe we just got engaged,” she waved her finger.


“Oh, Tia, that sounds wonderful but I could never afford that ring.”  


“Of course you could.  Your favorite great aunt willed it to you.  They found it in her peppermint dish.” Brinn kissed him lightly on the lips.  “I think we need to get used to that, too.” She stepped closer to him and pressed her body against him.  Instinctively he put his arms around her thin body and then lowered his mouth to hers. When he stepped back they were both a bit shaken.


“I think we can pull this off,” George smiled down at her.  “Now go get spiffed up….do people still use the word spiffed.” He smiled at her and walked to his room as she walked into hers.







Marcus and Dan came out, both looking more content.  Marcus no longer had the panicked look in his eyes and that made Dan more assured.  They were going to eat an early dinner with Hannah and then head for the coast and the lighthouse. They were making it an adventure for her and whatever happened they would get this time together.  If they had to Dan was fairly sure they could get out of the country and he and Brian both had lots of connections around the world.   


Justin hugged and kissed each of his friends before he left before dark so he could drive the four wheeler across the field.  He was sure they would be fine but he would miss them. He arrived at the house but had difficulty getting his leg to move. He had known it wasn’t smart to ride it back but he always had to push everything. Pain seared through his leg.  Damn, this wasn’t normal. Using his hands he manually lifted his bad leg up and over the machine but when he lowered himself to the ground his leg would not support anything.


“Brian!  Hey, Bri, can you hear me?”  Justin pulled out his phone and texted him.  ‘Come outside’. He leaned against the four wheeler and waited.  Justin’s phone pinged and he looked at the message. ‘At Dan’s, what’s wrong?”


Justin texted back, ‘never mind’.  “Damn!” he said loudly.


“Sir, is something wrong?” Justin jumped at the sound of a stranger’s voice.


“Who are you?” he asked the large, young man standing at the corner of the house.


“You’re Justin Taylor, right?  I am looking for friends of yours, Dan and Marcus Reeves Reed.”


“Oh, sure.  They are our best friends but they don’t live here.”


“I know but they aren’t at their house and since we have heard what great friends you are, I thought you might know where they are.”


“You haven’t answered my question yet.  Who are you?” Justin shifted a little bit and nearly cried out.


“Mr. Taylor,you look like you are in some pain. Can I help you get to the house?”


“Fuck,” his leg started giving out. “You are obviously the muscle of the group.”


“I figured you knew who I was.  You know by now that Hannah will need to be turned over to her aunt very soon.  Monday we will be back with the paperwork to make the transfer.”


“You asshole, you are not talking about the family parakeet.  You are talking to an angel child who has only known her loving fathers and her mommy who loves her but can’t care for her. And you think they are just going to turn her over?”


“Where are they, Mr. Taylor?”  He took a step toward Justin. Justin was a bit nervous.  He knew he couldn’t walk right now, let alone fight this guy.


“Last I heard they were on vacation. I think they left last night and plan to be gone for a couple of months.”


“Well, Mr. Taylor, you better hope you’re wrong about that,” he took another step closer to Justin. “I suggest you call your friends and tell them they better be back here Monday morning or,” the big man reached out and his fingers were a mere inch from Justin when he heard a car and then saw Brian stride around the corner with a raised gun in his hand.


“If you want to keep that hand, you will step back now.”


“Well, Mr. Kinney, are you done distracting us? You boyfriend,” he sneered at Justin, “was just trying to convince me they are on vacation but we saw Reed just a few hours ago and then because of your….”


Brian held the gun up and pointed it directly at the man, “Justin, call the police.  This man is trespassing and was threatening you. You felt threatened didn’t you.”


“Why yes I did!” Justin dialed 911 and as he talked to the operator, Brian kept the gun on the man.


“You are making a mistake.  They may take me in today but you will be the one in jail  once they realize you are harboring …”


“I can promise you that they are not here.  And as I am sure my husband, yes my husband of 21 years, has told you they are away.” Brian kept it vague not sure what Justin had said. He then noticed the way Justin was standing,  “Sunshine, are you...what’s wrong?” They heard sirens approaching as Brian moved to Justin’s side but didn’t take his eyes or the gun off the man.  


A police officer came around the corner with his gun drawn.  “Sir, please put gun on the ground.”


“Officer, I am Brian Kinney.  This is my vineyard and when I came home, this man was threatening my husband, who by the way, is injured and if you got this guy,” Brian, who had lowered his gun, placed it on the bumper of the four wheeler and Justin sagged against him.  


The officer had put handcuffs on the man and then looked back at Brian, “What would you like us to do with him?”


“I want him arrested for trespassing and threatening my husband.”


“I can lock him up until he can go before a judge on Monday morning.”


“That sounds perfect, I am sure the county sheriff will be in touch with me at that time.”


“Kinney, this isn’t over and now I promise you, you are going to regret doing this.” 


“Officer, you heard the threat.”


“Brian, I need to go inside.  I think I’m going to….” Brian caught Justin as he started to collapse to the ground.


“Sir, would you  like me to call an ambulance?”  the officer asked.


“No, just get that ….  that….get him off my property.”  Brian carried Justin over to the veranda and set him down on one of the chairs.  He took Justin’s hand and looked at his face, “Sunshine, what is going on.”


“I’m not sure.  I need to get into the tub. My muscles are doing something.  I don’t know what’s going on. I think the heat and the water jets will help. It’s my fault.  I knew I shouldn’t ride it. It was the wrong position for my leg.”


After getting Justin in the tub and the jets on high he got into the tub with him. “What can I do?”


“Right now you can kiss me,” Brian obliged, “and when we get out of here call Tammy the torturer over.  It might interrupt her and Lindsay but I need her to tell me if it is just a strain or if I did real damage.”



Brinn came out of her room in a slinky black dress that was barely long enough to be called a dress. Her hair was swept up and held in place with some silver clips. George let out a low, long whistle.


“Holy shit, I never knew you had so many curves in all the right places.”


“Does that mean I usually look like shit?” she smiled over at him, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes.


“No, but it makes me wonder why the hell Zach left.” George bit his lip as soon as it was out.  “I’m sorry, Brinn. I know he didn’t leave because of anything you did or didn’t do.”


“That’s ok.  Let’s open a bottle of Daddy’s favorite wine before we go meet your new partner.”


As they drank the wine Brinn noticed George was barely sipping it.  “George, drink!”


“Tia,” he winked, “I am driving soon.  I better not have much.”


Brinn picked up the phone and in true Taylor-Kinney style she said they would be needing a town car for the night.


“All set.  A car will be waiting for us in ten minutes and it is ours for the night.”


“Brinn, I love your life!”  George took a big swallow.  


Brinn was a bit tipsy as they went to the lobby and got in their car.  Brinn held onto George’s arm.


“Tia, I think you may have drank a little more than you should have.”


“I know I drank a little more than I should but it is easier to act like a normal 21 year old then,” she smiled up at him.  “And since I think we need to do this a few times tonight…” she put her arm around his neck and kissed him. Her lips at first were gentle as her tongue probed until he allowed it inside.  Brinn’s tongue softly glided against his and then something changed and Brinn began to press tighter against him.  


George gently put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her backward.  “Now, Tia,” he tried to sound light hearted, “We are going to be in public.  We better act appropriately.”  


She smiled, “Sorry, the wine and lack of physical contact got the best of me.  I’ll behave.”


As they stepped out of the car at the restaurant George was wondering if this was a mistake.  He adjusted his pants, trying to make his erection more comfortable. He had always known Brinn was a beautiful young woman but being friends with both of them he had never let himself think of her like that but that had all gone out the window now.  He would never be able to look at her again without seeing what she looked like tonight and more importantly, what her body felt like against him.


They met Jeff and his wife at the restaurant and as the evening went on the couples enjoyed their time together.  Jeff and George hit it off right away and by the time the entree was served the men were already talking about improvements they could make at the school.  Brinn saw Jeff’s wife looking bored. “Geo, I think it is obvious you two are going to work well together so right now, it is time to focus on your dates.” She kissed his cheek and Jeff’s wife followed suit, kissing her husband.


Brinn noticed Jeff looking at her oddly more than once.  Finally, she smiled at him, “Jeff, is something wrong? “


“I’m sorry, Tia.  You just look familiar to me.  I know I have seen you somewhere, but that is crazy.  I mean, I can’t pinpoint it.” Brinn took a sip of the wine she had picked and it hit him.  “You’re Tia Brinn Taylor Kinney!”


George looked at Brinn.  Was she going to deny it? He would follow her lead.  “Jeff, could you be a little quiet, please.” She smiled sweetly at him.  “Once in a while I just like to be a girl.”


“Aren’t you some kind of genius?” he said much quieter.


“Well…..” Brinn never knew what to say to that.


George came to her rescue, “Tia is a beautiful young woman with a heart of gold who happens to be as smart as she is wonderful.”


Brinn looked at him and turned his face to her and kissed him, “You’re too sweet,” she said softly.


“I’m just being honest, Brinn.”


“Well, I think we both have beautiful women that should be on the dance floor,” Jeff suggested.


 Everyone was a bit tipsy but not really drink and as George took Brinn in his arms he prayed she didn’t notice his erection but soon she had melted against him and it had to be obvious. Brinn tilted her head back and she offered his lips to him.  There was no way he could deny her. He brought his mouth to hers and he thought his world was coming to an end. He was drowning in the feel of her.  


Jeff and his wife moved next to them, “Um, I think we are heading to our room.  We haven’t had a night in a hotel for….” his wife slid her hand to his ass. “Call me, George?”


“Yes,” George started.


“Join us tomorrow at our suite.  We have a huge hot tub or you can ski.  Call Geo sometime after lunch,” Brinn said as her hand trailed down his back and it rested on his ass, pulling him even closer.  They said goodbye and both couples went their own way. George and Brinn were both silent until they got into the car that was waiting for them.  As soon as the sat down Brinn was all over George. She was working at his fly with both hands.


“Brinn, honey, I don’t know….I mean,” George lost his voice as Brinn’s hand made it into his fly and her fingers wrapped around his cock.  As her mouth pressed against him he nearly lost control. He finally put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her away. “Brinn, I’m sorry but I am not going to be able to stop if we keep doing this and I need to know if you are serious about this. I don’t want you to regret anything in the morning.”


“Geo, I am not drunk.  I know exactly what I am doing and who I am doing it with and,” she moved and straddled him, causing her short skirt to move even higher and his hands were now resting on her bare hips except for the thin strip of lace that circled her waist and had a small patch of silk between her legs. She slowly rocked on his lap as she brought herself to an orgasm. 


George was about mad with need when the car stopped outside the lodge. The driver opened the door for them and it was obvious he looked at Brinn’s bare leg all the way up as George quickly tugged her skirt down and then propelled her toward the door by putting his arm around her waist.  As soon as they were on the elevator to the penthouse, Brinn pressed her hips tightly against his.


“Brinn, are you sure.  God, I want you but I can’t help thinking about…”


“Geo, tonight it is you and me. I need this.  He left me a month ago. He has only talked to me once and, hell, I don’t know if he will ever come back.  I know he’s in New Orleans but even Matty hasn’t seen him. George he…. He’s gone and you’re here and I am a woman and you are a man and. George I need you.  As the private elevator came to a stop Brinn had opened George’s fly again and as she pulled out his cock she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist as she somehow slid right onto his erection.  George could believe how light she was and how good she felt wrapped around him. He pressed her against a wall to help with balance and thrust in again and again. He brought his mouth down on the thin material of the dress and he began to bite and suck on her nipple.  She came hard and fast and he exploded inside her. 


Soon they were in bed naked.  George was focused on her breasts and Brinn couldn’t focus on anything. After they had tasted and touched every inch of each other they eventually fell asleep.



Dan had watched closely the entire trip and he was sure they hadn’t been filed.  He already had men on site. At least one agent would be on duty at all times. And their little family was going to be at the top of the lighthouse convincing their  daughter this was a family vacation and not anything to be afraid of but Dan knew their smart little daughter would pick up on any extra tension and Marcus was full of it.  Dan carried their sleeping daughter into the building and took the elevator up to the top while his agents brought in the luggage.


“Daddy, are we here?” Hannah’s sleepy voice asked as she lifted her head.  “Oh, Dad, look at the ocean. It’s so dark!”


“In the morning, you will be able to see a long way.  You might even see whales. Oh, and it will be a little chilly outside but there is a small pool that will have warm water you can spend time in and I heard there is a bathtub big enough for all three of us to play in.”


Hannah smiled but then yawned. Marcus walked over and kissed Dan’s cheek and took their daughter in his arms.  “It is time to find your cozy bed and let you get some sleep.” Marcus showed her where her room was and where they would be sleeping.  There was a living room between them but they could hear her if she needed them. Besides that both Marcus and Dan knew there was a guard at the door. Together they found her pajamas and tucked her in to the big comfortable bed. Dan’s phone buzzed and Marcus waved him out of the room.  As Dan walked out he saw Marcus lay down next to Hannah and stroke her cheek.


Dan answered his phone.  “Hey Brian, we just got here.  The place is great. It should be easy to do surveillance here.”


“Dan, they are playing dirty. Justin was threatened by some meathead.”  From another room, Dan heard a string of profanities coming from a distance away.


“What’s wrong with Justin? Is he hurt?”


“Dan, the guy didn’t hurt him at all.  Tammy is here working his sore muscles. He isn’t very happy right now but I kind of hoping has a reverse effect when he gets in bed.  I could use a good…. Sorry, Dan. Are you comfortable there?”


“This place is great as long as they don’t figure out where we are.”


“Dan, let me know what I can do here.  Right now the guy that was on my property is locked up until Monday.  I think I will go talk to my friend the judge, bring him a case or two of his favorite wine,  and see what he can do for me. “


“Brian, just be careful not to pull too many strings.”


“Dan, I would never do anything to jeopardize your family.  You are part of our family. Tell me anything we can do.”


“Right now take care of Justin.  It sounds like he needs a little love and care.  I will talk to you soon. We may need to switch to using a landline.  It would make sense you would call one of your properties.”


Dan, love you guys.  Take care of Marcus as well as that little angel.”



Marcus came out of Hannah’s room and walked across to Dan, “Was that Brian and Justin?”


“Ya, everything is good there right now.  And now, I am going to follow Brian’s instructions and take care of you in our favorite way.” Dan pulled Marcus into his arms. “Marcus, we both need to keep our  cool here. Hannah is so sensitive to both of us. She will be able to tell if we are nervous or upset. Red, I want you to take one of these. Brian brought them to me when he saw me this morning.  They aren’t strong but it will take the edge off which will make it easier for us to stop Hannah from getting scared.”


“You don’t have to convince me,” Marcus popped the pill.  “And now, Darling, take advantage of me.” Marcus dropped onto the huge bed and Dan followed.  After making love Dan was pressed up to Marcus and they were both looking out the windows to the ocean.  “Maybe we should just get a boat and sail away.” Marcus said as Dan’s strong arms held him tight.


“Let’s not rush into that but if it comes to that, I already have a yacht picked out that I could have in the nearest harbor within 24 hours. Now, Red, we better sleep.  Our bundle of love will be up bright and early.”



When Tammy had gotten done with Justin she helped in into a warm tub. Justin was drained.  As she turned off the water and she laid a gentle hand on his shoulder, Justin put her hand on top of hers. “Tammy, I’m sorry. I….”


“I know, Justin,” she dropped a kiss on his cheek and then stepped out.  “I’ll be back tomorrow but I promise it won’t be nearly as bad. She left the bathroom and ran directly into a very worried Brian.


“Is he good?  I mean, I haven’t heard him like that…”


“Brian, he will be fine.  His muscles were not ready to be in that position.  My guess is he has been limping a little more than he had been for a couple days and the four wheeler ride was too much.”


“Thanks, Tammy.  I haven’t seen you for a few days.  You and Lindsay still…”


“Yes, she is really wonderful.  I never knew that sex could be like that.”


“Tammy, Lindz is one of my oldest friends and you are another very good friend.  I don’t want either of you to get hurt. I am afraid you might get hurt.”


“Brian, I am not some teenager.  I know she is a married woman and I know she isn’t going to give that marriage up.  She has children and grandchildren with Mel. I am just going to enjoy it and learn as much as I can.  When she leaves I will have the confidence to find my true love. Now, your husband needs you. If he will let you, just rub his thigh gently tonight.  It will help keep the muscles more flexible. He needs you tonight.” Tammy hugged Brian and then left.


Brian undressed and then he walked into the bathroom. He sat on his haunches behind Justin and rubbed Justin’s shoulders.  He kissed Justin’s temple and then his hands made small circular motions on both his temples for a few moments until Justin took one of his hands and tugged at it for him to join him.  He hadn’t said a word but he didn’t need to. Brian could feel the agony through his touch. Brian carefully laid partly next to him, partly on top of him, avoiding his leg. Brian placed his head on Justin’s shoulder and Justin dropped his head to Brian’s hair.  Brian tried to absorb the pain from him. After several minutes, Justin lifted his head and then tilted Brian’s head up so he could kiss him. Their lips barely touched at first but soon, Justin leading, the kisses began to be more probing and soon their tongues did a dance that could not meet the needs they had.


“Sunshine, what do you want? What do you need?”


“I want to feel you around me.  I probably can’t move much but….”


“Let’s get you out of here and into bed and you can be inside me as long as you like.”


Brian got out and quickly dried off and then he helped Justin get out.  It was difficult since putting any weight on his bad leg caused pain. As Justin sat on the edge of the tub Brian dried him off and then, using the wheelchair they still had, he brought him to the bed.  Once Justin was laying down he spent just a few minutes very carefully rubbing the muscle. “Is this alright? Tammy said it would help keep it loose.”


Justin didn’t talk but he nodded.  And as he rubbed, he started working his way up a little further and soon he was stroking Justin’s cock.  Words weren’t necessary and when Brian knew he was ready, he laid next to Justin offering him his back. Justin moved in slowly and that is where he stayed.  His energy was gone but he had his love. He wrapped his arm around Brian’s waist and he fell asleep.



“Daddy, Dad!  Look how far we can see!  Look how high we are! Are those whales out there? Look how big that boat is!” Hannah hurled herself between her dads 


“Good morning, Hannah.  Did you sleep well?” Dan asked as he wrapped his arms around her and then dropped kisses on her face until she started giggling.  


“That’s enough, Dad.  Save some kisses for Daddy.”


“Now that is a great idea.” Dan leaned over her and Marcus moved near and they kissed long and leisurely as their daughter wiggled between them.  Marcus and Dan finally separated but were not satisfied. “Did you say you saw a whale?” asked as he took a deep breath.  


Hannah jumped over Marcus and ran across the room to look out the large windows.  “I feel like a princess in a tower.”


“You are a princess, Hannah.  You are our princess.” Dan said as Marcus moved so he could press his ass against Dan’s erection. Stealthily as Dan kept talking to Hannah, he moved deep into Marcus.  Dan coughed loudly to cover Marcus’ soft groan as the pain turned to pleasure.


“Are you hungry, Hannah?  Why don’t you pick up the phone in the main room and push 0 and ask for 3 pancake breakfasts and then you may watch a movie on your tablet.  I set it up so you can get movies.”


“Oooohhh,” she was gone in seconds. Dan reached around Marcus and grabbed his cock as he moved in and out until they both exploded.  Dan stayed deep inside him as they both tried to get their breath again.


“God, Dan, we can’t let anyone get her.  She is ours. I just can’t even think about it.” Marcus turned toward Dan and snuggled close to Dan.  “What if she….” 


Dan reached back and grabbed the pill bottle from Brian and pulled out a pill, popping it in Marcus’ mouth.  “Now, I hope our daughter ordered breakfast because that on an empty stomach may not have been the most brilliant idea I have had but I don’t want you to stress.  I want to make this as fun as possible for all of us.”


“Well, this morning was a great start.” Marcus pushed Dan flat on his back and began to kiss him.  I really like to go for one more ride but right now, we have a daughter to love.”



Justin woke up to the smell of coffee and the feel of Brian rubbing his thigh with just enough pressure to feel wonderful. “This is a great way to wake up.” Justin stretched and then cringed a bit.  He carefully bent his leg and straightened it with Brian helping to support it.


“How is it, Sunshine?”


“It hurts but it is much better than it was. Tammy told me it should be quite a bit better today and it is.” He pushed himself up to a sitting position and Brian picked up a cup of coffee and offered it to him. He then picked up one for himself and they both sipped at it.  “Have you heard from Dan and Marc this morning?”


“No, Dan texted last night that they arrived safely.”  Brian moved toward Justin and kissed him. “You scared me yesterday.  First, I see that knuckle dragger threatening you and then I realize you can’t move.”


“Well, you don’t know how turned on I was when I saw you standing there with a gun!  Where the hell did you get a gun?”


“You were turned on by your studdly, gorgeous husband?”  Brian’s hand slipped between his legs and began to invade him.  Brian took Justin’s nearly empty cup and set it down as he claimed Justin’s lips as his finger gently stroked his prostate.


“Oh, god!” Justin pressed against his hand. “Brian, please, I want more of you.  Gently, though.”


Brian rolled him over and sighed as Justin accepted him easily.  They both sighed as Brian began to move in and out. Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear, “Don’t be reckless, Sunshine.  It is too hard on both of us.”



George lay there looking at Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney in his bed.  Well, actually they were in her bed but either way, it had been one hell of a night.  His body ached in all the best ways and as he looked at her naked body he was ready to go again.  He had been with a few women in his day but none came close to Brinn in bed. Her dads were legendary and, well, her brother made him feel things he had never imagined to feel for a man.  He trailed a finger along her collarbone and then down between her breasts. When he got to her navel she shivered and he stopped where he was.


“Oh, don’t stop now.  I was just anticipating what was to come.”


‘’What do you want to come?”George asked as his mouth settled onto her firm breast. 


“Let’s take a bath.  We both are saturated in each others’ juices from last night and I typically prefer to start fresh the next morning.  Oh, and did you see the size of that tub? I don’t think we will have any trouble doing some acrobatics in there.”


“Tia,” he said tentatively, “Are you still ok with this?”


“Geo, I gave myself this weekend. I hope this won’t change our friendship and, well, depending on Zach’s choices, I think we would be good together but I don’t know if I could ever love anyone like him.  When we get back home we will reevaluate but the next 24 hours is still ours. George, you know this was a weekend, right? I can’t ….”


“I know, Brinn, and who am I to argue with a beautiful woman who is walking across the room, naked, on your way to a bathtub that I plan to spend hours in with you.”


“Don’t forget Jeff and his wife will be calling.  I know we told them to wait until noon so we have a couple hours.”


“Well, let me show you just how flexible I am!”


“More flexible than last night when you looped one leg around my neck?”


She crooked her finger at him and he rushed toward her, scooping her up and throwing her over his shoulder as he moved toward the tub.



Brian and Dan spent time in contact off and on throughout the day.   Brian spent time with Dan’s lawyer and his own as they discussed what could happen and how they could fight back.  The man in jail for trespassing and threatening Justin. If they could get him to say anything useful about Kim, they would drop the charges against him.  If not, he was looking at a couple years locked up minimum.


Lindsay came a long with Tammy when she came to do therapy with Justin.  Brian and Lindsay started working on dinner, well, Lindsay worked on dinner while Brian got in the way.  Gus, Shelby and the kids were coming over to eat in a couple hours. That would give Tammy time to work with Justin and then he could take a bath before the kids would be there to play with grandpa. He really was doing much better and by the time Tammy had massaged out a couple knots, he managed to walk without a cane from the therapy room to the master suite.  Tammy walked to the kitchen and kissed Brian on the cheek and then Lindsay pulled her into her arms and kissed her intensely.


“Well, since you two seem to need a little privacy, I think I will go see if I can scrub Justin’s back or ass or….” he walked out of the kitchen.


“Justin, help!  There are munchers in our kitchen that want to munch.”


“Come join me. I’ll make room.”


Brian didn’t need to be asked twice.  Soon he stood naked outside the tub. “Now, I like this idea.  Brian on tap.” He gently took Brian’s cock and pulled him a step closer so he could take it in his mouth.  


After a couple minutes, Brian stepped back. “I need to get in there with you.” He got in and stayed on his knees as Justin claimed his prize again.  Brian soon could not hold back. He climaxed into Justin’s mouth and then gently collapsed on top of him, feeling the warmth of Justin’s body. Brian kissed Justin’s neck.  “How are you, Sunshine?”


“Much better.  It was basically a muscle cramp that wouldn’t stop.  Tammy says I’m fine now. I just need to take it a little easy with the acrobatics and keep moving it.”  Now he nuzzled Brian’s neck. “Think we can make love without the acrobatics?”


“I will gladly make love to you without acrobatics.  It is always magic inside of you.” Justin got on his knees and Brian entered him.  Brian grew harder once inside and as he began to move, he began to stroke Justin’s erection.  Though both had wanted to take their time it was only moments before Justin arched his back and Brian felt warm, sticky cum on his hand.  Brian felt the build up inside of him and he cried out as he dropped backwards. They sat facing each other in the oversized tub as they relaxed and let the warmth of the water soak in.



Once Tammy knew Brian was with Justin she slipped her hand up Lindsay’s skirt and began to circle her clit.  LIndsay’s mouth came down hard on her mouth and it wasn’t long before she was fighting to keep control. Tammy had the most talented hands she had ever known. With her other hand she raised Lindsay’s skirt so it was around her waist and she guided her over to the counter.  Lindsay knew what Tammy wanted.


“Tammy, are you sure we should do this in their kitchen?”


“I really don’t care,” she helped Lindz get on the counter and then  spread her legs as far apart as they would go and brought her mouth down to Lindsay’s throbbing center. As Tammy’s mouth and tongue began to do it’s work Lindsay lost it very quickly.  Tammy’s hands moved up under her top and Lindsay let out a scream. Tammy moved up and her lips met Lindsay’s “Good thing this house is basically sound proof, room by room.”  


LIndsay sat up and tilted Tammy’s head so she could kiss her again, “God, woman, you drive me crazy!  How am I ever going to go back to the east coast. I haven’t had this kind of…. “ Tammy thrust her fingers hard and deep into Linday causing her to cry out again.”


“Maybe you’ll decide to spend most of your time here,” Lindsay clung to Tammy.  


“Tonight, wild woman, it is your turn.  I am going to show you things you could only dream about.” Tammy’s hands again slid under Lindsay’s shirt but this time she was stopped. “I need to finish dinner for my grandkids.  They will be here in about 45 minutes.” Linsday swatted Tammy’s ass as she jumped off the counter and the women started working side by side.


By the time Gus and his family arrived, the three doting grandparents and Tammy were ready to spoil the children.  It wasn’t long before Gus and Shelby disappeared for a while and when they came back they both had the look on their face that only comes from amazing sex. Shelby took Tally from Justin and, with no embarrassment bared her breast for her baby to eat.  


Lindsay walked over to Gus and put her arm around him.  “I remember the feeling I got from you at my breast. There is nothing like it.” 


Gus put his arm around his mom and kissed her cheek.  “You were a great mom and I put you and mama through a lot.”


“Gus, you weren’t a bad kid.  You just needed men in your life regularly.  And I have to admit that your dads did a pretty amazing job raising you.  As soon as the baby is done eating we can eat.”



Brinn and George spent a good part of the afternoon in the hot tub with Jeff and his wife.  She was sure it was the first time they had been in a hotel of this caliber. Before the couple left, Brinn gave them several vouchers for free nights at this hotel.  They couldn’t thank her enough and as they left, George assured him he would be sending a contract over to him early in the week.


As soon as they were alone Brinn shed her clothes as she walked across the room. “Are you coming, big boy?”


“Where are we going?” George started undressing as he walked.


“We are going outside and sit in the hot tub in the snow.” Big fluffy flakes had started to fall. “I have a feeling that the cold on my skin and the touch of your tongue might be all it takes to drive me absolutely mad.”


“Brinn, god you drive me crazy!  How am I going to ever look at you again without picturing you….” He stared at her as she stood naked, backlit by the resort lights and dancing around in the snow.  He moved toward her and pressed his warm body against hers, making them both shiver with anticipation.


They dropped into the tub and Brinn straddled his lap, lowering herself onto him.  They were both frantic and soon she had collapsed against him. “Thank you, Geo. I needed this weekend so badly.  I really value your friendship and I hope this weekend won’t change anything. As long as Chase can’t face our life, I….”  She dropped her head onto his shoulder. “I miss him so much, George. I love you for this weekend but I…”


“You and Zach are made for each other.  You are one together. I just feel lucky that I got to experience what I was missing.  Your family has really expanded my horizons.” He lowered his head and his tongue trailed down between her breasts as she arched toward him.


Two hours later, as Brinn curled up against George in bed, her phone rang.  She reached for it. “Chase?”


“Hey, Lulu.”


“Oh Zach, are you alright?  I miss you so much,” without realizing it she trailed her hand down George’s chest.


“Brinn, I’m sorry.  I just know you deserve so much more…”


“Zach, I want you,” she started crying softly.  “Please, come home for the holidays. Next Thursday is Thanksgiving and my birthday.  Matty will be coming home on the family plane. Let John fly you back with him. If after the first of the year you want to go again, I will let….  Oh, please, Zach” By now the tears were flowing and her voice was unsteady. “Think about it, please.”


“I love you, Lulu.  I still love you! I will always love you.”


“Zach, I’ll tell Matteo to call you.  Come back to me.” She ended the call.

 

George pulled her close to him.  “Sleep, Brinn. Tomorrow we will head home and by the end of the week I bet Zach will be home in your bed.’ He stroked her head until the tears stopped and she fell asleep.

Chapter 3 by Simply written

Chapter 3


Early Monday morning, Brian and Justin were at the courthouse.  They had a meeting before the judge. He delayed making any decisions until after Thanksgiving which meant the man would be locked up until after the holiday. He also called the judge who had signed the orders to turn over Hannah and he reversed the order until more research could be done.  


By 10:00 a.m. Dan and Marcus had the news that for now Hannah was theirs for another week and the judge couldn’t promise anything but he thought it would be on hold until the first of the year. However, he had also said it might be best if they stayed out of sight.  Tyler had done a little research into the man they put in jail and he played dirty and so did the men he worked for. If they physically got custody of her she would have the upper hand.


Dan and Marcus decided they would stay where they were for a little while anyway.  If they left the state they could be asking for trouble so for now the lighthouse was their home.



Brinn and Tammy were both on a mission.  Tammy had read the results when Brinn was out of town and now they were reviewing them together and finishing up their report.  By the end of Tuesday they had submitted the initial results. If the team of experts thought it had promise it could be fast tracked to human testing.  Everything they were using was natural ingredients. It wasn’t a cure but it appeared so far that one or two doses of their medication and CF sufferers found relief quickly.  They didn’t know if it would work for someone forever but it was a great start.  


“Brinn, I understand this is all moving quickly and is very exciting but you are very jumpy. Any word on Zach?”


“My John flew down to New Orleans today.  He is coming back tomorrow with Matty. I am hoping Zach will come back with him.  Even if it isn’t for good, at least I could have him on my birthday.”


Tammy put an arm around Brinn.  She seemed so young and innocent at this moment.  “Brinn, you haven’t talked about this past weekend.  Did you and George have a good time?”


“Tammy, I am not going to feel guilty for this weekend, no matter what happens with Zach.  George was what I needed last weekend. I won’t regret it but if Zach comes back to stay, I will never, never be tempted by another man.  Zach gets me inside and out.” Brian put her arms around Tammy’s neck. “I miss him so much….” After a few moments, Brinn pulled herself together.    “And what about you and Gus’ mom?”


“Well, I know there is no future for us but she is wonderful.  I hear Mel is coming in the next couple days, too, so if you need me this weekend I will be totally free.”


“Thanks, Tammy.  I will remember that.”


“Brinn, if he doesn’t …. Just remember that alcohol and pills aren’t going to fix it.”


“I know that, Tammy.  Whether I remember it later….  Let’s get out of here. We are closed until next week.  I am going to be 21 in a couple of days. I think I will go see if I can have dinner with my dads and maybe I will drive them crazy and sleep between them.”  She grinned over at Tammy.


“Oh, now, that would just be mean.  They would probably just move around you.”  she laughed.


“Tammy, that’s exactly what they would do.  Or at least that’s what they did last time.”


“Your kidding, right?”


“Oh, Tammy, the stories I could tell. They don’t know I remember but I was probably two and they were playing touchy feely around me. I wish I could remember Dad holding me when he was so sick they weren’t sure he would live.  I have heard it was very touching. I know I am really lucky having the parents I do.”


“Yes, they love you so much.”


“Well, I have a beautiful woman to spend the night with before her wife comes.”


Brinn reached over and took Tammy’s hand, squeezing it. “If you need a distraction …”


“I’m fine, Brinn.   I have known from the beginning, this is just a very fun distraction. I’m a big girl and Lindsay has never lied to me but I have to admit, I want to meet Mel.”


“I’ll let you know if I hear anything about our research but I am sure it won’t be for another week or two before we hear anything.” The women hugged and each got into their own cars and drove away.


Brinn drove to her dads.  She just couldn’t go home tonight.  She had told George he didn’t need to come around because she knew he was busy with Thanksgiving preparations through his business but on Thanksgiving he was coming as family, although he would help with food, just like family would do. While she drove she called Matty.  “Hey, Brinn, what are you up to. I will be home tomorrow by this time.”


“Matty, is Zach coming home with you?’ I know you have seen him and that’s Ok.  I just miss him so much. I need him.”


“Sis, I am trying.  He knows you love him and he loves you so much.  He is just afraid he is bringing you down.”


“Matty, he could never…”


“I know, Brinn.  He has done a lot of thinking.  He keeps waffling but I promise I will keep trying.”


“Thanks, Matteo.  Am I going to get to spend some time with you this weekend?”


“Of course.  If I can’t convince him to come home, I’ll stay at your house while I’m home.”


“Thanks, Matty. Love you.”


“I love you, too. See you tomorrow.”


Brinn pulled up to the vineyard.  She realized she hadn’t called them ahead of time.  She knocked on the door and then punched in the security code.  “Dad?”


“Brinny? Come on back.  I’m painting,” she heard Justin’s voice coming from the back of the house. 


She poured two glasses of wine and walked into the room Justin was using now.  Justin stood in just a pair of shorts she was fairly sure he had just pulled on.  She walked into his waiting arms and, handing him one of the glasses, she wrapped her free arm around his neck and held onto him.


“What’s wrong, Sweetheart?”


“Oh, Daddy,” the tears started.  “I miss Zach so much. Matty isn’t sure he will be coming back but I don’t know what I will do if he doesn’t.”


Justin held onto her tightly.  He hated to see her hurting. “Oh, baby, I wish I could make it better.”


“Daddy, last weekend George and I…”


“It doesn’t matter what you did. I know where your heart is and I know that you are still a beautiful, young woman who has physical needs.  I just don’t want to hear about them.”


“Daddy, can I stay here tonight? I just don’t want to go home.”


“You are always welcome.  You know that.”


“Where is Dad?”


“He should be home really soon. He has been working with Dan all day.”


“Where are Dan and Marcus?”


“Sorry, sweetheart, I know you wouldn’t tell anyone but the less that know the better.  They are safe. They will probably stay where they are for a while anyway. If they leave the state, it could look like they are fleeing.  So, unless they are out of options they are staying in state. If they are ordered to give Hannah up, they will leave the country. That’s what Brian is working on.”


As Justin cleaned his brushes,  Brinn caught herself staring at her dad’s leg.  The scars were horrifying. She couldn’t imagine how painful it had been.  Justin noticed and turned away from her a bit. “I know it is quite hideous.”


“Oh, Daddy, “ Brinn wrapped her arms around his neck.  “You are the most amazing man. How you held it together for so long, I’ll never know.” Justin went completely silent. “Daddy, what is it?”


“Honey, it doesn’t matter.  I was just afraid I wouldn’t be here for your birthday,” he reached out for her and she dropped her head on his bare chest.  


She kissed him and said, “You go and take a nice hot bath.  I can tell your leg is bothering you. I’ll clean up the brushes and then if Dad isn’t back, I’ll come wash your back for you.


“Thank you, Brinny. I just realized, didn’t you have a big paper you were turning in somewhere today?”


“I’ll tell you and Dad together at dinner.”


“That sounds good,” he walked off. Brinn watched him go and wanted to cry.  What would she have done if they weren’t here. Talia would never know them and she deserved to know the best grandpas in the world.  


She quickly finished cleaning the brushes and then she entered the master.  Brinn heard him singing softly. She always loved to hear him sing. It brought her back to her childhood.  He started singing, 


“I knew I loved you before I met you

I think I dreamed you into life

I knew I loved you before I met you

I have been waiting all my life’

Songwriters: Daniel Jones / Darren Hayes / Darren Stanley Hayes I Knew I Loved You 

It was soft and sweet.  “Daddy, do you have enough bubbles in your bath.”

He laughed a little.  “Yes, Brinny. It’s not like you haven’t seen a cock before.”

“I know but it is different when you know you’re here because of that one.”  She walked up behind him and sat on a little stool. She massaged his shoulders.  She worked the muscles she knew would be tight because of his painting. He dropped his head back and she kissed his forehead. “You know how many of my friends had a crush on you when I grew up.  More than once, one of them said they were sure they could get you to change.”

“Did you tell them unless they had something to offer me up my….”

“Daddy….”

“Sorry, sweetheart.”

“Did you really love me before you met me?”

“Oh, yes, Brinny.  I always wanted another child but we didn’t know how we would go about it and when the situation occurred, I was thrilled, Darling.”

“Who the hell are you calling darling?” Brian’s voice came from the bedroom.

“Our Daughter so don’t get naked.”

“Hey, Dad.  I hope you don’t mind me staying here tonight.”  She stood and Brian bent to give her a hug. She looped her hands behind his head and he picked her up like he had when she was little.”

“Oh, Brinn, I’m so glad you are here.  I feel like we haven’t seen much of you. You had a good time with George?”

“I did, Dad, but I miss Chase so badly and he won’t make up his mind if he is coming home with Matty  and My John tomorrow. And if he does come back, you are not to give him a bad time!”

“If he hurts you….” Brian got tense.

“Oh, Dad, you  know why he left.” Brinn’s feet returned to the floor and Brian walked around and kissed Justin.  His hand slipped under the water and Brinn shook her head as she knew where Brian’s hand had landed. The kiss between her fathers got more heated.  “Why don’t I go figure out what you had planned for dinner and start it.” Before she had gotten out of the room, she heard Brian enter the water.

Forty five minutes later, Justin limped in with Brian right behind him. They both had a relaxed movement that told her they had sex and were now content. The way they touched and brushed up against each other made her both happy but also very lonely.  

As they ate a few minutes later, Brinn told them all about her new trial at seemed so hopeful. They talked about Tammy and that led to Lindsay and the fact that Melanie was coming.

“At least they aren’t staying here. I think they are both staying at Gus’ while Mel is here.  It could be some fireworks if she learns about Tammy, I mean all about it.”

The three cleaned up the kitchen together and then they went to the living room and started a movie. Brinn started on the sofa between them but without realizing it she crawled up on Brian’s lap and Justin took her feet in his hands. It wasn’t long before Brinn dozed off in the arms of her fathers. Her last thought was that her mother would not even know how to make her feel whole.  

“I’m ready for bed, how about you?” Justin said innocently.

“Go open the bed in the guest room and I will carry her. Then you can go open our bed and…”

“Our bed is never closed.” Justin smiled up at Brian as he ran his and down into Brian’s pants.and stroked his firm ass.  Brian purred deep in his throat. Justin moved his hand so Brian could walk properly and soon he was laying her down in the bed.  Justin gently tugged her jeans off. They had seen her remove her bra early in the evening so they figured she should be good with the T shirt she had on. Justin carefully brought the blankets up to her chin and she instinctively dug her fist in and pulled them close. Justin bent and kissed her cheek.  When he stood up, there was a tear in his eye. Brian kissed each of his cheeks and offered him his hand as they walked out of the room, closing the door tightly. Brian held Justin for a moment. Our little girl is grown and yet she needs her dads.”

“Did we let her grow up too fast?  I mean, most girls her age are still in college and probably sleeping with a different guy each weekend.  We let her basically move in with Zach when she was 16 and that is all she has known.”

“Well, my guess is she got to know George well this weekend.”

“I hope she doesn’t regret that.” Justin questioned.

Brian led him to the bedroom.  “I think I would like to feel your hands right where they were a little bit ago.” Justin immediately slipped his hand back in the waistband of his jeans. His fingers began massaging Brian’s ass and when a finger began to trail between his cheeks, Brian began to melt. After shedding their clothes they spent the next hour talking, touching and kissing.  They rushed nothing and when they both were ready they stroked the other off.as they looked into each other’s eyes.

“Brinn deserves this.”

“She’ll have it, Sunshine.  She’ll have it.” Brian placed his hand on Justin’s cheek and kissed him once more before guiding him to turn over and he put both arms around him, pulling Justin’s back tightly against his chest.  “And if not she can always move back in with us and share our bed.”

“As much as I love our daughter, she is not going to be sharing our bed regularly anytime soon,” Justin reached back and after just a couple strokes Brian began to come back to life.  Justin guided him in and then worked back until his cheeks were pressed against Brian’s pelvis. “I won’t give this up even for our beloved Brinn.”



Matty spent the whole evening talking to Zach.  He knew how badly his sister needed to have him home and he could tell Zach missed her, too. “Zach, I know why you left and so does everyone else but Brinn needs you.  She loves you.”


“Matteo, is she as beautiful as ever?  When I sleep I dream about the feel of her skin on my hands.  I think about the taste of her. I think…”


“Um, she’s still my sister,” Matty rolled his eyes at Zach, but of course she is still beautiful but some of her spark is gone.  Zach, if you don’t come back, I’m afraid her fire will be next. Zach without her fire she will become a stuffy old scientist. Please, I know you left because you thought it was best for her but you’re what’s best for her.  God, I can’t believe I am saying this but, she needs a good fuck I’m sure but more importantly, she needs the love of her life.”


“Matty, I’m scared.  I don’t know what I’ll say.  I don’t know if she really understands.”


“If I can convince Cait to come along, will you go? I will tell Brinn it’s a visit but you aren’t sure if you are staying yet.”


“If you can make that work, I’ll come.  God I miss her.”


“Be ready to go at 11:00 a.m.  My dad and I will pick you up.”


Matty went to work. He called Caitlin who said she would do anything to get them back together and her parents went along with it because they felt it was best for Zach to get back to the life he needed. But Matty decided he was not letting Brinn know until they were on the plane.



Wednesday morning Brinn peaked in her dads’ room and they were still sleeping.  She slipped in and climbed into bed, getting under the covers between them. She was sure they were naked but she wasn’t looking.  She would leave in a bit and they could have their morning romp in the sheets.


Brian snuggled against her in his sleep but then his eyes flew open. He kissed her cheek and whispered, “You don’t smell like Justin.”


“You mean I don’t smell like stale sex?  That is the smell I always associate with your bedroom in the morning.”


“Oh, but your daddy has the  most amazing scent that naturally comes from him.” Brian’s glanced at his still sleeping husband, just wanting to brush the hair out of his eyes.


“Um, Dad, I can tell how much you love him if you get my drift.” Brinn smiled at him and he moved back a couple inches.  “Oh, don’t ever doubt, I know how lucky I am to have parents who love, I mean really love each other.”


Justin started to move a bit and then he stretched and turned to face his family.  “Morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?”


Brinn snuggle against him and he pulled her close. “I did, Daddy,” she kissed him playfully on the lips. “I love you both so much.”  She wrapped an arm around each of their necks and rather than pulling them to her, she pulled them to each other so they could kiss good morning.  She had learned so much from watching them kiss. They never just kissed, they connected. When they separated, she kissed each of them and then slipped out of the bed.  I’ll make breakfast. Should we say in an hour?” She left the room and Justin and Brian were drawn together.



Matty and John arrived at the Chase’s house about five minutes to 11:00.  Matty had already connected with Caitlin earlier and she said Zach was coming but he was very nervous.  He was even scared to see John because he knew how protective he was of Brinn. As they walked up to the house, Matty looked at John, “Dad, remember this has really been hard on him and he thinks he is doing what is best for her.”


“Matteo, I know.  I won’t do anything that will make him feel uncomfortable. I promise. He is family.” Matty knocked on the door and ten minutes later the trunk was full of suitcases and they were on the road. John had done part of the checklist early this morning  so he just had to do the final check. Cait and Matty sat with Zach and tried to reassure him that this was what he needed to do. He belonged with Brinn.


Matty and John had talked it over and decided that they would let Brinn know he was coming when they were in the air.  After John had taken off and put it on auto pilot he called Brian.

“Hey, John, I thought you would be in the air?”


“We are, Uncle Brian. We are in clear airspace so I am behind the yolk but it is on auto.  Do you know where Brinn is?”


“Yes, she is here with Sunshine. I am not sure if they are still in the kitchen or if they are painting together.”


“Well, I am going to call her then.  I just didn’t want her to be alone.”


“John, is it good news.”


“I think it is what she has been waiting to hear but I know our Brinn.  She may go into meltdown.”


“Do you want me to tell her?”


“No, as long as I know she is with you, I’ll call her.  See you tomorrow.” John hung up and called Brinn.


“Daddy,” Brinn held her phone.  “It’s My John. Daddy?”


Justin walked up to her and put his arm around her.  “My John.” She put her phone on speaker.


“Hey Miss Thing.  We are in the air.”


“Don’t do this, John! Who is we? Is Zach coming home?”


“Brinny, he is coming home.  He is talking to Cait and Matty.  My son had to do some fast talking.  Zach is very scared. He really does love you and he thought he was doing something for you when he left.”


“Stop talking, My John.  Is he alright? What does he look like? Does he look healthy?”


“ Brinny, he looks good.  We should be landing in about two  hours. We will text you when we are landing.”


“Thanks, My John,” Brinn turned into Justin’s arms.  “Oh, Daddy, he’s coming home. He’s really on his way. Daddy, do I tell him about George?”


“Brinny, sweetheart, you love him.  You let him know how much you miss him, and then when the time is right you will tell him about George.  There is no rush and remember you love each other and he left you. Brinn you may have been with George but emotionally you never left him.”  Brinn clung to Justin and Brian walked in and wrapped his arms around both of them.


“These are going to be the longest two hours of my life.”


“No it isn’t.  You and I are going to go paint.  Brian, will you tell us when we have 30 minutes left?  We are going to create a masterpiece.” Justin was already taking off his clothes.  By the time he got to the studio, Justin had left a trail of clothes in the hall and was just in his briefs..  


Brinn thought,  Why not. She was just here with her dads and she took off her shirt and jeans but then she looked at her bra.  She had paid far too much for it to get it covered with paint. She rushed into the bathroom and grabbed a towel.  She fashioned it into a wrap around her chest and she went back out to Justin. He had taken out two canvases and a bunch of brushes.  


“Let’s start two paintings and switch every ten minutes. Anything goes.” Justin picked up a brush and started swinging.  Every ten minutes they switched canvases.  


By the time Brian came in and let them know it was 30 minutes until the plane landed, he stood there amazed. He never claimed to know much about art but what these two had created in an hour and a half took his breath away. They were abstract but stunning.  They were bold and mesmerizing. “Hey, sweetheart, your fiance will be landing in half an hour.”


Brinn’s attention focused on Brian for a split second and then she dashed into the bathroom.  Brian took Justin in his arms and his hands moved into his briefs, cupping his ass and pulling him close. “These are stunning.  I mean, all I can think about is spreading the paint all over your body and…” As their lips met, they heard Brinn scream in the bathroom. Brian rushed to the door, “Brinn, what is it?”


She stuck her head out of the bathroom, “What am I going to wear?  I don’t have anything here that I can wear to the airport.”


“Believe it or not, I thought about that and called Tammy.  She met me at your house and picked out some clothes for you.”


“Oh, Dad, thank you!”


“I will leave them over on the chair in the corner and Sunshine and I will leave so you can use this room.”


Brian and Justin walked to their room and as soon as the door shut, Justin nearly climbed Brian. “You never cease to amaze me.  What made you think about the clothes?” 


“Will you make love with me even if I tell you?” Justin slipped out of his briefs and reached for Brian’s fly.  He took in a quick breath in and then continued. “Tammy called to talk about Mel coming in and I told her Zach was on his way.  She thought about the clothes.” Brian dropped his pants to the side. “You know we don’t have much time if she wants us to drive her.”


“Then I suggest we make good use of the shower as I get this paint rinsed off me.”



When it was time to leave, Brinn looked lovely but she was so nervous. “Daddy, what  if he doesn’t stay. What if he realized he doesn’t love me?”


“Oh, Brinn, he still loves you.  In fact, his love for you drove him away but he is back now and I doubt you have to worry about him leaving again.”  Justin got into the back seat with her while Brian drove them to the airstrip. It was only a few minutes away and as they turned into the drive of the small airport, the plane’s wheels were touching down.


“I’m so scared, Daddy.”


“Do you still love him?”


“You know I do!”


“Then there is nothing to be scared about.  He is the man you love. There is nothing to be scared of.”


Brian opened the door for Brinn and she got out of the SUV. Brian kissed her cheek. “You look beautiful, Brinny.” She stepped away from him and moved closer to where the plane would stop.  Brian offered Justin his hand and pulled him close so they were hip to hip. “Are you as scared for her as I am?” Brian asked softly.


“I know they still love each other but you and I know love isn’t always easy.” He laid his head on Brian’s shoulder, “I just don’t want her to hurt like we have hurt.”


Brian kissed his head, “Ya, we didn’t make loving each other easy, did we.”


“No, but it was so worth it.  I still love you, old man,” Justin looked up at him with a twinkle in his eye, lightening the mood.


“At 2:00 a.m. tonight and I have you spread eagle on the bed we will see who is an old man.”


“Can I be on my stomach with my ass in the air?”


“I don’t want to know what you’re talking about,” Tony said as he stood next to Brian and Justin.


“Trust me, your ass is definitely involved.”  As Brian finished the comment, the steps of the plane dropped down.  Matty was the first one out the door and down the steps. Tony walked over and hugged his son and then  John started handing bags down to both of them. After all the bags were on the tarmac, Matty reached up and offered a hand to Cait as she stepped down.  Brinn stepped closer and the two young women hugged each other and then Brinn’s eyes went up to the door of the plane and there he stood with John.


Brinn’s eyes locked with  Zach’s and he moved down the steps. He stopped a foot away and then, without a word they closed the space between them and they were in each other’s arms.  They didn’t kiss, they just held each other. Brinn listened to his heart beat and then the air moving in and out of his lungs. Brian and Justin got in the vehicle and Tony, John, Matty, and Caitlin grabbed bags and  walked to their car.


Brinn looked up at him and she stood on her tiptoes as his mouth came down to her.  As their lips met tears flowed and their bodies fused to each other. After several minutes they separated far enough to see each other again. “Let’s go home.  I first want to make love to you about 100 times and then we need to talk.”


Brian walked over and grabbed the last bags on the tarmac and threw them in the back.  As the couple walked to the SUV Justin got out of the car and hugged Zach and Brian shook his hand.  It was a quiet ride to Brinn and Zach’s. Brian helped with the bags and Justin hugged Brinn. “You’ll be fine, Brinny, and if you need me, I can be here in a couple minutes.”


“I’ll be fine, Daddy.  I love you.”


“Just remember you have the rest of your life to talk.  Don’t overwhelm him tonight with details.”


“Thanks, Daddy.” Brinn gave Brian a hug and then she watched her dads drive away.


Together they walked into the house and they shut the door together. “Brinn, I think we need to talk.”


“You’re right but first, I need to be loved by you.  I need to feel you. I need to see you.” Brinn took his hand and together they walked to the bedroom. 


Brinn started to undress but Zach stopped her.  “We have the rest of our lives, Brinn. There is no rush.”  For the first time, Zach took charge and as he slowly undressed her following his hands with his lips.  By the time she lay naked on the bed, she was begging for him to join her. She watched as he undressed in front of her and then his body was on top of hers and as he entered her she felt a tear hit her face. “I’m sorry.  I shouldn’t have left you. I never stopped loving you and I have nothing to live for without you.” As he moved in and out of her Brinn’s body reacted knowing this was the man she loved. As he moved faster and her body arched to meet him,  together they celebrated their love as the climaxed together.


Around 10:00 p.m. Brinn and Zach went to the kitchen in their robes to find something to eat. Zach pulled out one of George’s meals from the fridge.  “I have to say, I have missed George, too. His food is so amazing.”


Zach didn’t notice that Brinn got quiet.  She took the meal from George and put it in the microwave as Zach just chatted.  He had missed talking to her. He knew she would always listen to him even when he was talking about nothing in particular. “Lulu, where are you? Am I talking too much?”


“Oh, no darling,” she kissed him. “I have missed the sound of your voice.  I have missed everything about you!” she slipped her hand into his robe and he took in a sharp breath as her chilled fingers brushed his cock. She knew she couldn’t keep her secret long. It would tear her up. “Zach, I….”  The microwave buzzed.


“Oh, I am so hungry.  I ate a little on the plane but that was a long time ago.”


“Well, about an hour ago you seemed to be having a snack,” Brinn kissed him lightly.


“And trust me, I plan to have dessert at the same place later,” he ran his finger between her legs and then put it in his mouth.  He sat down by the kitchen bar and together they ate straight out of the container. “Lulu, you had started to say something when the microwave stopped.”


“It will wait.  I’d rather just sit here and look at you and know that you are here to stay.”


As they finished eating, Zach started to cough.  “Chase, you need to take a treatment and I promise when you’re done, I will be ready for round, what is it, four?  In fact, I might start on round four while you take your treatment,” she reached into his robe and he reacted to her slightest touch. 


As Zach put on his mask, Brinn softly stroked his cock with her head resting on his abdomen.  “Zach, did you do anything while you were away? I mean did you go out? Have some fun?” She knew he wouldn’t answer.  He may not have even heard her. Although his erection was getting harder. She felt his body relax. He must be tired.  She gently took off his mask and she helped him lay down comfortably, pulling the blankets up to his chin. “Sleep, my love.  We have the rest of our lives to talk and make love.” When she was sure he was sleeping soundly she got up and paced back and forth, seeing the lights in her dads’ house go out.  She didn’t feel guilty about the weekend with George. She just knew she would have to tell him soon. Maybe she wouldn’t mention George. Maybe just letting him know there had been someone was all she would need to make her comfortable with this.



Justin lay on the bed with a pillow under his hips positioning his ass up in the air and his legs tied in place. Brian was running a feather up and down his back and then along the crack of his ass and along the underside of his penis.  Brian wasn’t talking to him. He was just running the feather up and down.


“God, Brian, you are driving me totally insane.  Beat me! Fuck me! Don’t keep doing this!”


“But Darling, I plan  to keep this up for at least two more hours. And then I plan to make love with you until 2:00 a.m.”


“Brian, I will be totally mad by then!”


“You started this, calling me an old man.”  Brian moved between his legs and started using his tongue dragging it over every sensitive inch of skin he could reach. Once he was sure Justin couldn’t take anymore, he moved back up to Justin’s head and put a leg on either side of him and Justin eagerly took his cock in his mouth.



Lindsay sat at the airport.  Of course Mel got delayed with a case and it was now midnight, actually after midnight making it Thanksgiving.  Lindsay had wished Tammy could come along for the company but that would have been a bad idea. Mel would instantly know this was the woman she had mentioned.  She hadn’t given her any details other than she was spending time with a friend of Brian’s. Finally, Mel’s flight was announced and Lindsay felt a little tingle deep inside her core.  She did love her but it was the comfortable love of someone you knew well. Was there still any of that spark they had when Gus was a baby so many years ago. She wondered if Mel would still be so wrapped up with the case that delayed her, that she was only physically present and not mentally present.


And then she saw her.  She looked really good for a 60 year old woman.  She always kept herself in good shape and although her dark hair had streaks of silver in it, she was stunning.  As they met, Mel took her wife in her arms and kissed her deeply. “I’ve missed you,” she said in a husky voice.


“I missed you.  I think this is the longest we have been apart in….well, a long time.”


“I’m sorry I am here so late.  But, there was a last minute appeal and I knew if I stayed and took care of it, I wouldn’t have to rush back.  I can stay a week. I am kind of hoping you’d come back with me.”


Lindsay wrapped an arm around Mel, “Let’s grab your bag and get out of here. We can talk when we get back to the vineyard.  I told Gus we would just sleep in one of the cottages tonight so we didn’t wake them when we arrived but he insisted we stay at the house so they will be up waiting for us.


“Have you been staying with them?”


Lindsay diverted the question, “Wait until you see our stunning granddaughter.  Tally is so perfect. We may get there in time for a feeding so you might get to see her tonight.”  As they got on the road, Lindsay entertained Mel with stories about Gage and Taylor. “Gage is so much like Brian.  He has no filter but he has a heart of gold. We have the best grandkids. Becca and Peter have let me spend a little time with the twins, too.  They are old enough to understand that they were adopted and that we are their birth mom’s moms. They are very lucky to have those two as parents.  We know Jenny wasn’t ready at the time. She was so young.”


“I feel like it has been a long time since I have been here.”


“It has been.  The last two times I came for a visit, you couldn’t make it.”  Lindsay tried not to sound accusing.


“I am going to back off.  I really am. I …. Lindsay, who have you been spending time with?”


“Mel, really? We haven’t even gotten to the house.  It’s not like you ….no, I am not going there. Tonight is for our family and for the two of us.  If you’re here for a week, we will have plenty of time to talk.” She reached for Mel’s hand and Mel took it.  She brought it to her lips.


“I have missed you, Lindz, more than I realized.”


Lindsay bit back a snide remark.  She had missed Mel, too, but she had also enjoyed being with Tammy.  She wasn’t sure how this would play out over the next week. At least, Tammy understood the situation and wasn’t putting any pressure on her. 


Lindsay pulled up to Gus and Shelby’s and Gus came out to meet them, “Mama!  It is so good to see you. You look beautiful.” Gus picked her up and spun her around.  


“Gus, you are as handsome as ever.   Is that baby of yours awake?”


“Well, Talia was having a midnight snack when I came out. She promised to leave some for me.”


Mel wrapped her arm around Lindz, “I remember enjoying a snack from time to time when you were a baby.” She kissed Lindsay’s cheek as her hand drifted to her ass. They all walked into the house and went up the stairs to the bedrooms.  Gus carried his mom’s bag to the room he had moved Lindsay into earlier in the day, while Lindz and Mel knocked softly on the master suite’s door.


“Come in, Grandma.  I think she knew there was someone to meet.  She usually goes right back to sleep but tonight she seems to be wide awake.”  Melanie walked over and took her granddaughter from Shelby.


“Oh, she is so beautiful,” Mel kissed her cheek and the two month old gurgled.  Mel talked softly to the infant about how much she loved her and how lucky she was to be part of this crazy, amazing family with so many strong loving women. 


Gus walked into the room and put his arm around Mel and touched his daughter’s cheek.  “What do you think?”


“I have the most beautiful grandchildren and as much as I would like to spend another several hours with her,  I have been up well over 20 hours. I will be around for a week so we will have time to bond. Maybe the two of you would like to take a weekend away. We could watch the kids.”


“Mama, you’re tired.  We can talk in the morning. Did Mom tell you dinner is at the main house around 3:00.   I will make the kids stay away from your room until we see you’re awake.” Gus turned to Lindsay as he said, “You probably have some catching up to do, too.”  


Mel missed the look mother and son shared. “I hope we have some catching up to do.” She handed Tally to Gus and took Lindsay’s hand.  “We will see later.” Lindsay led her down the hall to the room that was ready for them. Once the door was shut, Melanie pinned Lindsay to it.  “Oh, Lindsay,” her hand moved under Lindsay’s blouse and cupped her breast as her mouth crushed against hers. Lindsay grabbed Mel’s hips and pulled them tightly to hers as she ground her pelvis to hers.  The women undressed in a rush and then Mel was between Lindsay’s legs as she laid on the bed. Mel knew her body so well. Almost instantly she felt the rush flow over her body as she cried out and then as Mel got on the bed next to Lindsay, Lindsay scissored her legs with Mel and as their pelvises ground together Mel climaxed in Lindsay’s arms.


 As the women laid together, Mel fell into a sound sleep but Lindsay laid there thinking about her wife next to her and the woman who gave her a new lease on life.  What was she going to do? She didn’t want to go back to her old life the way it was. She wasn’t sure what she wanted but right now, she was going to sleep next to her wife.



At 2:00 a.m. Brian’s alarm went off.  He had fallen asleep leaning against the headboard while Justin’s head lay on his upper thigh.  He had cum hard but Justin’s frustration level was on the verge of insanity. He had not cum yet although he had begged for relief.  Brian was always amazed how long Justin could hold off if he put his mind to it.  


“Brian, please, I need to cum. I need you inside me,” Sunshine mumbled as he woke up completely. “You are not an old man.  You are a magnificent lover that I cannot imagine ever being without and right now, baby, please, I want you.”  


“Oh, Sunshine, I will make love with you anytime, anywhere.”  Brian untied Justin and turned him over. Justin was stiff from lying in that position so long.  Brian helped him find a comfortable position and then moved into him. Justin came instantly but as Brian continued to move Justin started growing hard again.  This time he hung on until he could tell from Brian’s face that it was time and with no worry of being heard they both screamed out as their love spilled from them.  


As they lay in each others arms, they talked softly.  “Sunshine, you do know that tomorrow might not be a very calm.  I was thinking about our guest list tomorrow. Of course there is Gus, Shelby, and Seth.  There is Tammy, Lindz, and Mel. And of course Brinn, Zach, and George. Not to mention I think I heard that George and Matty had a night so that means it’s those two plus Caitlin.  All we need it for Tina to show up and then we could pull in Tony and John and you and me. Molly and Tyler and Peter and Becca are the only couples that….”


“Brian, I think everyone will behave.  I just wish Dan and Marcus could be here with Hannah. I can’t imagine what they are going through.  Next week we will have to really start the fight for them.”


“We will be with them every step of the way but right now, it is time to sleep. Tomorrow this house will be filled with love and family and we have so much to be thankful for, Sunshine.  I really wasn’t sure we would ever see this day.” 


“Brian, if we hadn’t made it, we would have gone together and our family would have gotten together today and done some crying and some laughing and they would be family with or without us.”


“We may not have raised a conventional family but they all know what is important.  They will always stand up for what is right and they will always love, even if punches are thrown in the process.”

 

They kissed once more and then drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 4 by Simply written

Chapter 4


Brinn sighed as she felt Zach’s hand skim down her body.  “Good morning, Chase.” She brought her hand up to his cheek and stroked the stubble that had grown in overnight.


“Happy Birthday, Lulu Star. I realized we have been together for six years. And we have been engaged for almost a year and nothing would make me happier if we could set a date for our wedding and while I was being a fool I couldn’t think about anything but you and well,” he turned over and pulled a small gift out of the nightstand.  “I hope, maybe, you can wear this for the wedding. It isn’t much. I was kind of on a budget when I was away.”


Brinn took the small gift and slowly pulled off the paper.  She opened the lid which was on a hinge. In the box lined with satin was a large blue topaz pendant with a matching tennis bracelet and earrings.  “Oh, Chase…” she whispered. “They are stunning but how did you...I mean I know you have worked hard but this looks really expensive.”


“The stones were in a necklace my grandmother had.  I made a deal with the jeweler and he kept a couple of the stones and the extra platinum and created this set.  It had been a really gaudy piece and I couldn’t see you liking it much. There is one more piece but he didn’t have it quite finished and I decided that might be better for our wedding day anyway. “


“They are so lovely.  They are perfect for me. I mean, I would never wear something too big but these, oh Zach,” She kissed him. “I have missed you so much but, hell, Zach, if I don’t tell you it is going to drive me totally crazy.  Zach you told me to go out and enjoy life. Well, last weekend I was invited to Lake Tahoe. I haven’t even told you the exciting news. Tammy and I have a trial pending. I would love to see how you react to it.  I think it would work well for you. We hope to have approval to test it around the first of the year but if you are willing….”


“Brinn, you know I would trust you with my life.  I think you got sidetracked. What did you do in Lake Tahoe?  Did you have a wonderful time? Who did you go with?”


“Well, George was checking out a new chef to help with his school and he asked if I wanted to go along.”


“Did he hire him?”


“Yes, he did. They got along well. But Zach, I was trying to tell you…”


“Brinn,” Zach moved over her and lowered his mouth to her. As he kissed her his hand cupped her breast and ran his thumb over her nipple  “I don’t care what you did or who you did it with. Brinn, I left you. I am just so glad you still want me. I don’t know what I was thinking,” his mouth grazed one nipple and then the other. “I love you.  I will always love you. And all I can do is pray that you will never stop loving me.” Brinn felt him enter her and soon her mind was unable to hold a thought except that Chase was home where he belonged.



Melanie woke up and heard voices outside the door, “Gage, Mommy said we aren’t supposed to wake up our grandmas.  They had a late night.”


“But didn’t grandma come to see us?  I haven’t seen Grandma Mel for a long time.  I want her to see how big I got. And I want to show her I learned to read and…”


“You are going to get in trouble if you go in there.”

“But…”


Melanie kissed Lindsay and skimmed her hand over her breast. “You are still stunning.” She kissed her and then got up.  “Did you hear we have visitors?” She tossed Lindsay’s robe to her as she put on her own. “Well, who is outside our door?”  She opened it and saw Gage and Taylor standing there.


“Gage, I told you we weren’t supposed to wake them up.”


“Would you like to join us for a few minutes?”  Mel kissed each of them on the top of the head and they all piled into bed.  


“Grandma Lindsay, I like having you here in the morning, too,” Gage threw himself into her arms. “How long are you going to stay here, Grandma Mel?”


“Well, I hope to be here next week and then I will have to go back to work.”


“Grandma Lindz are you going to stay in California?” Taylor asked.


“Well, I had planned to stay until Christmas but your grandma and I will have to talk about it.”


Mel looked over the kids at Lindsay.  She wondered where Lindsay had been staying? Maybe in the cottages? She couldn’t see Lindsay staying in those this long.  Mel turned her attention back to the kids. She would get her answers later.


It was late morning by the time Lindsay and Mel made it downstairs with the older kids. Gus loved seeing his moms looking so happy together but he had a feeling that might not continue once his mama found out what Lindz had been up to.  Hopefully it didn’t show its ugly head today. He planned to have a couple drinks before they got to the house. He wasn’t sure he could handle Shelby and Seth in the same room and as much as he planned to stay loyal to Shelly, seeing Seth was never easy.  He poured himself a small whiskey and downed it. He figured it was his first dose of courage for the day. The first dose of many he expected.


Lindsay slid up next to him, took the bottle and glass out of his hands and poured one for herself before kicking it back.  “I have a feeling before the end of the day, I’m going to need more of that.” She kissed Gus’ cheek. “Now, I better get dressed.  I think this might be the first round of the day. “I’ll try to keep her under control if possible.” Lindsay moved up the stairs to their room.  


As she walked in the room Mel was lounging on the bed naked.  “So where have you been sleeping since you got here?”


“I spent a couple nights in one of the cottages.”


“Did you stay with Brian and Justin?”


“No, Mel.  You know I …. I’ve been staying with someone else. You will meet her today.  It is nothing serious. She knows I’m married and I’m not leaving you.”


“What the hell, Lindz!  You are just having sex with a woman that you met….”


“Her name is Tammy.  I have been sleeping with her since I got here over six weeks ago.  Don’t look all high and mighty. It’s not like you haven’t been with different women on a regular basis on business trips.”


“But….I might see other people from time to time but its not the same person for six weeks.”


“And that is supposed to make it better? At least I’m not bringing things home from different people.  Tammy is a doctor. She is working with Brinn in research. She is beautiful, intelligent, and …. She brought that beautiful baby into this world in the middle of a storm.   She’s sexy as hell and she has no idea.”


“Well, that explains why you have avoided coming home.”


“I avoided going home because my gallery runs itself.  When you eventually come home you either go on and on about a case or you go straight to bed. Mel, I can’t remember the last time we had made love like we did last night.  I love you and I will always love you but in love? I wasn’t sure until last night.”


“And what did you decide last night? Are you leaving me for this other….”


“I realized I can’t make any decisions right now. Mel, while I waited for you to decide to actually catch a flight in, I realized I am not your top priority.  I have known that for a long time and maybe, just maybe you’ll actually spend a week here, however, I give it until Monday when you get a call from the office or you start looking up something online to do with one of your cases. Mel, face it, you haven’t been here for me for years. But today isn’t the day for this conversation.  We have a beautiful son and three amazing grandchildren that I am thankful for and, Mel, I am thankful for you but you know we have things to talk about later. Agreed?”


Mel looked at Lindsay and started to say something but stopped herself, “You’re right about needing to talk and you’re right that today is not the day.  But we will have this conversation, Lindz, and soon.”


Lindsay went in the bathroom and shut and locked the door.  She needed a long hot shower. She wished she could talk to Tammy and she really needed more whiskey.  Mel finished dressing and went down to spend time with Gage and Taylor. Deep inside she wondered if was the end of their marriage.  She didn’t want it to end, not like this.  



Shelby and Gus laid on the bed.   “Why do I feel like a little kid sneaking around?” Gus said as he clamped down on one of her breasts and sucked so hard she cried out softly. The feeling spread through her entire body and Gus, being observant, brought his finger to her clit and as he did the same thing to her other breast, he squeezed her clit making her orgasm so hard her body continued to tremble for some time.


“Oh god, Gus!  That was beyond…”  She turned on her side and offered him her ass.  “Gus, why don’t you….” he was already running his hand over her smooth ass and as his finger traveled between her cheeks, his finger found the spot. He began to probe and as his finger was accepted he shivered but then he withdrew it.  He moved up close but surprised her when he prompted her onto her knees but he entered her vagina and began to thrust so hard she had to adjust her position so she didn’t collapse. It was fast and furious and within moments Gus filled her.  He moved out and just before she could drop back onto the bed, Gus kissed each of her ass cheeks and then spread them just far enough to gently kiss her puckered bud and as his tongue slipped in for just a second, Gus spasmed again but had nothing more to give.


Silently, Gus got out of bed and looked back at his wife, “Why don’t you take your shower first.  Tally will probably need a little snack before we go to the main house.”


Shelby was a little confused at what had just happened but she wasn’t going to ask right now.  She got up and kissed him, “I love you, Gus Kinney. I am so thankful you are my husband and the father of our four children.”  She walked into the bathroom and Gus walked to the mini bar, pouring himself a large drink. He took a sip but then drank it all down.  He knew Shelby offered him her back so he could have anal sex but he just couldn’t. It just made him think of Seth. It wasn’t just sex with Seth.  It had never just been sex. That’s what was making this so difficult. He poured a little bit more into the glass and finished it just as Talia squeaked a little.  He picked her up and kissed her head.


“Oh, little one, I want nothing more than for my children to have the best life ever and I will give up anything for that,” he held her close as a wave of loss passed over him but as Tally looked at her daddy and smiled up at him reaching for his nose, he smiled.  “Yes, my life is still so full,” he kissed her forehead just as Shelby walked out.


“Did you say something, Gussy?”


“Our daughter and I were just discussing what a lucky man I am,” he handed Tally to Shelby and dropped a kiss on Shelby’s nose.as he walked into the bathroom. 


As she instinctively brought her daughter to her breast she softly said, “How much did your daddy drink while I was in the shower?” Tally latched onto her nipple.  “He really wants us all to be happy even though he is hurting a little so we will just have to distract him and show him we are all he needs.”



Zach laid in bed watching Brinn sleep.  He had almost forgotten how stunning she was. After talking with Caitlin and Matty, they finally convinced him that she would not be happy without him.  And he knew she had been with someone else but, hell, he didn’t care if she had been with a dozen other men, he honestly believed she was his. And after the way she reacted to him last night, she was very satisfied with what he had to offer. He just had to stay healthy but he saw how excited Brinn was talking about their new research and he just knew this had to be really promising or Brinn wouldn’t be so excited.


Zach began trailing his finger across her body..  He then blew gently on her nipple and he watched it pucker as his tongue flicked it. “God, Zach, I need you again.”


“I’m happy to oblige.”  He entered her and glided in and out as he watched her face. She loved him.  This gorgeous, brilliant, millionaire loved him! He shouted and she screamed as they came once more.



Justin had been up early.  He wasn’t sure why but he felt uneasy.  He was so glad Brinn was whole again but he knew his daughter and he wasn’t sure how long it would be before she told Zach about the weekend with George and if she told him, how would Zach react.  And then there was Gus. He understood why Molly felt Seth had to be invited but Gus was struggling and this wasn’t going to make it easier. And then of course there was Mel, Lindsay, and Tammy. Mel was never quiet about anything.  If she got upset everyone would know it. If anyone got out of hand he was going to…


“Sunshine, where are you? I have been trying to get your attention for the last five minutes,” Brian’s arms went around Justin’s waist as Justin leaned back against him.


“I’m sorry, Brian. I was just …. Today is just going to be a disaster!  I want to celebrate the fact that we are all together but Gus is going to be miserable and Zach and George will be in the same room, not to mention the fact that Mel may try to pick a fight with Tammy or Lindz, or hell, you.  She can blame you for anything.”


“Ah, Sunshine. I’m a big boy.  I’d like to show you how big I am right now.” he kissed Justin’s neck and began to lift his robe.


“Brian, please,” Justin turned to face him and Brian pulled him close.


“I’m sorry.  I didn’t realize you were so worried about this,” Brian kissed his forehead.  “Sunshine, our family may be crazy and volatile but the hell if they are going to ruin our day.  We will have plenty of wine and whiskey available and the first one that gets out of hand is gone.”


Justin’s head dropped on Brian’s chest, “I’m sorry I am being such an  ass. I don’t know why this is hitting me….”

“Justin, you don’t have to have a reason.  It’s our daughter’s birthday. 21 years ago today was a milestone for a lot of reasons.” Brian’s arms tightened, “Remember how small she was? I remember holding her for the first time.  I remember watching you hold her as I got that phone call. No one, and I mean NO ONE is going to ruin this day.” Brian put a hand on either side of his waist and lifted him onto the counter.  He tilted his head toward Justin and Justin’s mouth came down on his while his hands opened his robe. Brian’s mouth worked its way down Justin’s chest and abdomen and then he took Justin’s cock in his mouth. Brian gave Justin his full attention and soon Justin wasn’t worrying about the day.  


Justin’s world only included Brian right now and he realized Brian was all he needed. As his body gave up the fight for control, so did Justin’s mind.   As Brian stood, Justin smiled at him. “I love our family but I just realized as long as I have you, I have all I need. Our kids have what they need because we raised them right. Whatever happens with everyone else, the hell with it.  They can take care of themselves.”


“I love you, Sunshine. Now, there’s a matter of this hardon I have right now and I would love to place it somewhere tight and hot….” Brian helped Justin off the counter.


“Let’s go take a shower.  We have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves and be ready for our company.  Good thing George is coming. He’ll help pull the meal together.”



George was the first to arrive.  Justin already had the turkey in the oven and Brian was putting together the beverages.  He made apple cider in two versions, one for the kids and one for the adults. He also made sure there was plenty of wine and any number of liquors available.  


“Well, Brian, are you planning on everyone getting drunk today?”


“I want that to be an option for anyone who needs it.”


“Now that sounds ominous.  Are you expecting trouble?”  George patted Brian’s shoulder.


“George, you slept with my daughter and now her fiance is back in town.  I don’t have to worry about anything, do I?”


“Of course not.  Brinn and I are friends.  She never led me on. She and Zach are made for each other.”


“See, Justin, that’s one less person we  have to worry about.”


“I can help keep people separate if you let me know who you want kept apart.”


“What the hell,” Brian filled George in on what they were afraid could happen today.  “I mean, hell, George, you are involved in two of the trios I mentioned.”


“Mine are harmless, I promise, and I will help keep the peace anyway I can.””


Soon the house began to fill.  There were people everywhere and the noise level was high.  Gus and his family, along with both his mothers arrived and shortly after that Brinn and Zach showed up.  Justin wrapped his arms around his daughter. “Happy Birthday, Brinny. You look stunning. You are glowing. And this jewelry….”


“Isn’t it beautiful?  Zach had it designed for me.” Brinn pulled Zach close to her and he slipped his arm around her.  Justin stepped back a little bit. 


“It is stunning.  I couldn’t be happier for you.” Brinn knew he wasn’t talking about the jewelry.  “Your dad and I have something for you, too.”


“You always pick the best  gifts, Daddy. What is it?”


“Well, sweetheart, this might not be what you want for your birthday but we know Zach was the only one thing you really wanted and you got that. Brian, come over here.” 


Brian came over and kissed Brinn’s cheek. “Happy Birthday, Brinny. Has your dad told you about your gift?”


“That’s why I called you over. Brinn, of course, we will pay for your wedding any time you want to have it but your gift is, we want you to have a honeymoon in Bali. We know money means nothing but this place….this place was so amazing.  You two deserve time away, time alone. 


Brian pulled Justin closer, “You know I am not the overly romantic type most of the time but there is something so special about that place.  We want the two of you to start your marriage in a perfect setting.”


“Oh, Dad, Daddy, that is so amazing. It’s perfect.” She kissed each of her fathers and then wrapped her arms around Zach.  She whispered something to him and he nodded. “Hey, everyone, we would like to tell everyone something,” Brinn called loudly.  The noise went down a couple notches but then Gus whistled loudly and everyone looked their way. “Thanks, Gussy. We would like to invite all of you to our wedding on Valentine’s day, if that’s Ok with you, Daddies.”  Brinn’s face was glowing as she said it.


“Oh, of course that’s perfect.” Justin kissed both of them and Brian followed suit.


“I am guessing this is going to take a lot of careful planning?” Brian said looking at Justin.


“Let’s just say it is a good thing money is no object and we better hope Emmett isn’t doing something for some senator or celebrate that day.  George, you can clear your schedule, can’t you?”


George walked over and smiled, “Anything for Brinn,” he kissed her cheek and hugged Zach.  Matty and Caitlin were next along with Gus and Shelby and soon everyone was congratulating them.


Tammy arrived and was looking in the window at the celebration when she felt a presence behind her.  Her head jerked back to see Seth. “Sorry, I wasn’t trying to sneak up on you. What’s so interesting?”


“Hey, Seth, “We haven’t officially met.  I’m Tammy.”


“Nice to officially meet you.  We have said hi in passing a couple times.  Oh, Mel’s here,” he hesitated. “I think that puts us both in the same situation today.”


“Ya, they are too nice not to invite us but, face it, we both have people who don’t want us here.”


“Well, how about we hang together today.  We can have each other’s back,” Seth smiled down at her.  “Now what’s going on?”


“From what I could hear Brinn and Zach have a wedding date although I didn’t catch that part.”


“Well, let’s go find out.  I’m getting hungry and George helped with the cooking, although Justin is a really  good cook, too.” They slipped into the house just as the last of the family was congratulating the happy couple.   


Tammy walked up to Brinn. “Oh, Tammy, when did you get here?”


“I came in at the very end.  So when is the big day?”


“Valentine’s Day,” Brinn was beaming.


Tammy hugged her and whispered, “All is good with you and Zach?”


“Ya, but I need to talk to you sometime today.  I need your advice.”


“Of course, Brinn.  We’ll make time.”



“Is that her?” Mel asked Lindsay as she looked over at Brinn.  She’s the only person I don’t recognize. “She’s very pretty.”


“Yes, she is,” Lindsay’s voice went took a softer tone then she meant for it.  


Mel’s arm went around her waist and pulled her a little closer, kissing her possessively.  “Mel, stop it. Play nice or…..” Lindsay didn’t finish the sentence but her expression told Mel everything she needed to know.  “Let me introduce you to her.”


Brian walked up behind Justin in the kitchen and slipped his hand around and grabbed his crotch.  “Let the sparks begin.”


Justin kissed his cheek, “Let go of me.  I have dinner to get on the table. If you want to hang onto something, get all those drinks out you worked on earlier.  Maybe count the heads and seats and make sure….”


“Darling, we have plenty of spots.You always make sure there is room for everyone.  I’ll get the drinks.”


Tyler saw Seth hanging out by himself and walked over to him, patting him on the back.   “You Ok? I am sure this isn’t easy.”


“G made the only decision he could make.” Seth looked at Shelby as Molly took Talia from her.  “If he wasn’t such a good man I wouldn’t love him so much. It’s just time for me to move on. Do you know any single adults out there that are looking for a great man?” He smiled at Tyler.


“You know, you are a great catch.  I will put Molly on that assignment.  She’s got great taste.” Both men laughed.


“Hey, everyone, the food is almost all out but before we eat I would like to say something,” Brian said getting everyone’s attention. “We just want to let you all know how thankful we are you could join us today.  We know all of you are concerned about Dan and Marcus. I can tell you they are safe and they are with Danny and his husband. Ah, hell, I don’t know what I’m trying to say other than there was a time this year I wasn’t sure we would be standing here with all of you and now,” Brian scooped up Tally from Molly’s arms, “We have another beautiful granddaughter and are preparing for a wedding.  And well, I wouldn’t want to have this life with anyone other than all of you and, especially, you, Sunshine. If it wasn’t for you I would have died 21 years ago and none of this would have ever ….”


“Shut up, Bri,” Justin said as he kissed him.  “Eat, everyone, everything is ready.” Justin turned and kissed Brian in a long, gentle kiss.  When they finally separated, Justin took Tally in his arms, “I love you, Brian’ Kinney. I always have and always will.” 


Gus retrieved his daughter from Brian and while Shelby was helping the kids through the food line, Gus couldn’t stop himself. He walked over to where Tammy and Seth stood, “Let me see that gorgeous child,” Tammy said as she stole Tally away.  As soon as she did, Gus glanced at Seth but then thought better of it and he moved back to Shelby and the kids, he took a shot of whiskey before picking up a drink for Gage and Taylor. Tammy snuggled Tally and noticed Seth looking at her. “She’s beautiful, isn’t she?” Tammy cooed at her.


“She is.  She reminds me of her daddy.  Those eyes, they look just like Gus,” he reached over and touched her cheek.  “I….” Seth swallowed hard, “I need a drink,” as he started to step away, Tammy grabbed his hand, “Seth, you are far too good a man to be alone. We will work on that.” She kissed his cheek.  “Now let’s get some food along with that drink.”


Mel noticed Tammy with Seth and she softly said to Lindsay, “I know Seth is bi.  Is Tammy?” Lindsay looked over and saw Seth and Tammy getting in line for dinner.

“Mel, I don’t really care if she is or isn’t.” Lindsay got in line behind Seth and Tammy. 


Soon everyone had gone through the line.  George was the last one to sit down and the only chair left was across from Zach.  As everyone enjoyed their meal, Brinn began to get quiet. She looked over at George and then at Zach.  She should have told him. She didn’t want to hide anything from him. “I’m going to get a little more,” Brinn kissed Zach, “can I get you anything?  Another roll or some more turkey?”


“I’m going to let this settle and then I plan on getting another plateful.” Zach rested his hand on her firm ass. He reached for her hand and kissed it, “Don’t be gone too long.”  


Gus met Brinn at the bar.  He poured himself another drink but before he had a chance to pick up the glass Brinn had drained it. “Holy shit, Brinn.  That was mine.” He poured another one and she finished that one.


“Brinn!”


“Well, my guess is you have had plenty already today.”


“What do you need that for anyway? Hell, you are getting married in less than three months to the man you love.”


“And you’ve been married to the woman you love for 10 years.”


“Yes, but Seth…”


Brinn wrapped her arms around him.  “I’m sorry. I know how much you love Seth, too.”


“Brinny, don’t ever mess with love.  It hurts too much.”


“Ya, well I kind of got myself into a mess,” Brinn drug Gus down the hall out of earshot of everyone.  “Gus, last weekend George and I went to Lake Tahoe and, well, it had been so long and George is such a great guy and…”


“You slipped.”


“No, I jumped in with both feet, multiple times and Zach says he doesn’t care but….”


“He knows you and George…”


“No, he knows I was with someone. I was going to tell him but he said he didn’t care. And then, well, we got sidetracked. I just feel like I need to tell him.”


“Brinn, trust me, don’t tell him, not now.  Maybe someday but you didn’t lie to him. He knows you were with someone.  You didn’t hold that back. Just love him and he will love you.”


“Thanks, Gussy.  I don’t know what I would do without you,” she kissed him.  “Let’s go get another drink and join the family.”


“Ya, I better check on my moms.  Mama isn’t very happy with Mom seeing Tammy.  For that matter, neither am I.” Gus took one more shot before heading out into the crowd.  He saw Mel heading across the room to where Tammy and Seth stood. He wondered how much Mel had to drink today. “Mama, Mel….” Gus’ voice was slurred as he leaned on Mel.  “How would you like to have a drink with me, Mama?”

 

Mel looked, really looked at her son and for the first time saw the stress on his face. “Gus, come here.  Let’s go outside for a breath of fresh air.” They went out the back door grabbing a couple sweaters as they left.  They sat together on the swing and Gus put his arms around her.


“You really loved him, didn’t you?”


“Oh, Mama, I still do,” Gus dropped his head on Mel’s shoulder and she wrapped her arms around her son. “And now you and Mom are at each other’s throats and….  I know you haven’t been 100% faithful, Mama. Mom has known it for years.”


Mel was silent for a moment, “But, I never flaunted it.  I never found someone that I wanted to be with again. I…..”


“You were detached? It was just physical?  That’s not the way Mom works and I think she’s been lonely.”


“I just….” Mel was now sitting up straight and defensive.


“Mama, I don’t want to fight. I just don’t want any more pain.  Maybe you need to decide if you really want Mom, or maybe you can agree to, hell Mama, you two will never not love each other and maybe that will be enough.”


“Oh, Gus, I don’t want to cause you more pain.  Your mom and I will talk it over like grown adults.”


“And not like a lawyer with a witness on the stand?”


“Gus, I don’t….” the look Gus gave her told her what he thought. “I promise I’ll try.”


“Tammy is a great woman, Mama.  If it wasn’t for her, Tally may not be here, healthy and beautiful. And Brinn was on her way to a serious addiction but Tammy got her refocused.”


“So she’s perfect and I am just…”


“Oh, Mama, you are wonderful but you might be just a tad overbearing and headstrong sometimes.  Let’s go back inside. My mind is starting to clear and it is getting fucking cold out here.”


“Gus, I love you. I love your family and I love your mom.”


“I know, Mama.”


Brian stood by the counter drinking the spiked apple cider he had made.  Justin walked up behind him and slid his hand into the front of his pants.  “God, as much as I want that, my pants are already so tight!” Justin removed his hand and just ran it down the front of Brian’s fly.  He began to stroke him firmly and rhythmically. Brian flipped around and took Justin in his arms. Justin could feel the effect he had on Brian. 


“I love you, Brian Kinney. Even 30 years later.”


“Don’t you two ever get tired of doing that?”  Mel said as she walked in the door.  


Justin walked over and dropped a kiss on Mel’s cheek, “Let me get you a drink, Mel.”


Mel took the cider Justin handed her and knocked it back.  


Another hour passed and people started thinning out.  John and Tony left. They were driving up to the Lighthouse on the ruse that they were doing business.  They actually were going to check on Dan and Marcus and Jonna was going to spend a little time with Hannah this weekend giving Dan and Marcus a little personal time with Danny and Elliott.  They had some adult decisions to make.


By 8:00 pm, Tyler had helped Shelby get Gus home and then Molly and Tyler went home, too. Soon the only people left in the house were Mel and Lindsay, Zach and Brinn, Tammy, Seth, and George, and of course Brian and Justin, who were sitting back to see what happened next.  


Brinn watched Tammy go down the hall to use the restroom and she waited for her to come out. “Hey Brinn, you look worried.”  Tammy put an arm around her waist and led her into Justin’s therapy room where they sat on his exercise table.


“Tammy, I just don’t know what to do.  Gus told me not to say anything more and Zach says he doesn’t care if I was with someone but Tammy, I don’t think George has any STDs but we didn’t use protection.  We just had sex all weekend. What if I got something and if I gave it to Zach…”


“Brinn, it is highly unlikely George has anything.  He would have told you and been careful if he does. But if it makes you feel better next week when we are back at the lab, I can draw some blood and check it out.”


“Oh, Tammy, that would make me feel so much better.  Zach is doing so well right now and if I gave him something that messed with his immune system I would never forgive myself.” 


Tammy gave her a hug.  “Don’t worry, just go take your man home and love him, unless you pass out first.”


“Thanks, Tammy.” Brinn hugged her tightly before they walked back to the living room.  As they did so, Brinn was sure she heard some noise in her Dad’s office. “Did you hear that?”


Tammy smiled at her, “You know your dads.  They are probably…”


“Never mind,” Brinn laughed.  


As they arrived in the main room, Brinn was instantly distracted and Tammy was happy to see Lindsay alone.  Tammy glanced around and didn’t see Mel anywhere. She walked over to Lindsay, “How’s it going?” She wanted to touch her so bad but other than letting their fingers brush against each other, she resisted anything more intimate.  “Stone House is a little lonely.”


Lindsay smiled at her.  “She’ll be here for about a week.  Then I’m all yours until Christmas. After that I am going to have to go home.”


“I do understand, Lindsay.  I really do,” she stated.



“Kinney, I should have known better.  I expected this years ago but I thought maybe you had finally matured enough that you would leave us alone.” Mel yelled at Brian in his office.


“Mel, what are you talking about? I didn’t invite Lindsay here and I definitely didn’t want those two to have,” he shivered, “sex.  They are both intelligent women who happened to hit it off.”


“Lindsay has always been satisfied with our marriage but then Dr. Dish walks past and ….” Mel picked up a pillow on the sofa and threw it at him.  “I knew I didn’t want to be tied to you the rest of my life but sharing grandchildren….”


Brian walked over to her and looked down at her. Softly, but with an edge to his voice, he said, “You have never been able to bully me like you do with so many people.  You may be an excellent lawyer, but I know who you really are Melanie Marcus. There has always been that small part of you that was insecure and right now, you feel helpless. You hate that but none of this is my fault. Now, I’m going to enjoy the rest of the holiday with my family.”  Brian walked out of his office leaving Mel standing alone.


When he entered the main room Justin appeared, “Where have you been?” Justin’s hand moved below Brian’s waist and he whispered, “I have an itch that I’ve started itching.” Brian’s hand moved down to Justin’s ass and could feel a low vibration. His hand entered Brian’s pocket where he left the remote. “Torture me, sweetly, Brian,” Justin’s lips met Brian’s and he melted against him.  


Brian saw Lindsay and Tammy talking and tried to get their attention and just in time Tammy figured out what he was trying to tell them.  She excused herself from Lindsay and walked over to Seth, who was sitting by himself in a corner. “What are you doing here all by yourself?”


“Basically, I am sobering up.  In another half hour I should be sober enough to drive back to my empty apartment.”


“I was about to go home.  Think you can drive across the property?  I have plenty more to drink there.”


“If I drink anymore, I’m going to have to stay overnight.”


“Fine with me.  I’m going to say goodnight.  Come over any time.”


“I’ll be there soon.” Seth smiled over at her.  


Tammy said goodbye and as she left, Seth also said goodbye.  



George had talked to Brinn and Zach about the wedding before going home.  He promised he would clear his calendar and see if he could find a venue, along with being given Emmitt’s name and number.  Brinn and Zach were just walking out when Mel walked up to Lindsay and pulled her close and gave her a kiss that demanded a lot. By the time they separated both women were trembling a bit.  


Brian walked over to Lindz.  He brought her close and said, “Don’t let her run over you.  Stand up for yourself and you know there are plenty of places to sleep on this compound.”


“I know, Brian,” he kissed her cheek.  “You don’t deserve her shit.”


“I’m a big girl, Brian, but I love that you care.”


Justin moved close and moved between Lindz and Mel.  “Glad you two could make it. Enjoy your night.” Justin pressed his vibrating ass against Brian’s cock. 


Brian dropped his head to Justin’s neck. “Ladies, I really don’t care if you stay or go but we are going to our room because….god, I love this man!” Brian directed Justin down the hall as they heard Mel wind up.


“What do you mean you’re a big girl.  You make me sound like some kind of bully, I am not a bully. I flew across the country to be with my wife on Thanksgiving only to….”


“You came to see our granddaughter.  Are you going to tell me that you haven’t been with anyone since I left?”


“Don’t go there, Lindsay.  I don’t have anyone I see regularly.  I haven’t tried to hide the fact that when I’m out of town I ….I don’t spend the night alone in the hotel room.”


“Mel, what do you really want from me.  I’m not going home when you go home. I will think about it and by Christmas I will let you know.  Now, do you want me to come back with you or should I take Brian up on his offer to sleep here.”


Melanie started with a sharp retort but then looked at the woman she had loved for so many years. “Come back with me, Lindsay, please. I mean to Gus’ house.  I think we have a lot to talk over while I’m here but I want to be with you tonight.” They shut off a few lights as the left Brian and Justin alone in their house.


By the time Brian had shut the door and locked it, Justin laid naked on the bed. Brian joined him moments later.  They did nothing quickly. Every stroke, every kiss was done to please the other. Brian brought Justin to the brink only to stop and Justin moved down and took Brian in his mouth.  When Brian couldn’t take any more, he moved behind Justin and gently removed the vibrator and moved in to take its place.


“So, today wasn’t perfect,” Justin reached back and grabbed a fistful of Brian’s hair as Brian began to move quicker. “But, oh yes, right there,” Brian’s hand moved to cup Justin’s balls. 


“Justin, .no one’s life is perfect but ours is perfect for us.” They both climaxed and Brian pulled Justin close. “I think 21 years ago we did nearly the same thing.  We celebrated the birth of our precious daughter and now, that daughter will be married in less than 3 months. Our life has been, well I won’t say it’s all been easy but we have both succeeded in our lives and how many people can say they have been married almost 22 years. Do you think we can last another 22 years?”


“Oh, god, yes!  Yes I hope we have another 22 years together. Hell, why not 42 years?”


“Well, considering what I have gone through, the likelihood of me living to 102 is pretty slim.  I have put my liver through far too much to live that long, not to mention what the chemo has probably done to my body.”


“Well, my brain probably won’t last that long so, hopefully when it is time for us to go, we go together.”  


Brian began to move again but Justin turned to face him.  “I just want to kiss you. I want to look into your eyes. I want to touch your face.  I love you.”


Brian pulled Justin close. “I could kiss you and touch you for the rest of our lives.”



Tammy and Seth sat on the overstuffed sofa in front of the fire.  They both had been drinking steadily since they got to Stone House. “Tammy, thanks for inviting me over but this probably wasn’t so smart. I mean, Gus set this place up for us.I look at this couch and I picture him hanging over one of the armrests.  I nearly ripped him apart the first time we were together. The poor guy had to work his way up to take me and no one has ever felt so good to me.”


“So, are you really that big? Maybe I should,” Tammy got on one knee on the sofa but lost her balance and the next thing she knew she was in Seth’s arms.  Tammy moved a little closer and kissed him. “Seth, I don’t want to seem pushy but I could really use a large distraction tonight,” her hand slipped into his lap and she could feel the bulge in his pants.  “Sorry, I don’t have a cock to offer you but…”


Seth threw Tammy over his shoulder as he stood up. He swayed a bit and set her down, “I wanted to carry you upstairs but I am afraid we would both end up injured and then I wouldn’t be able to show you...oh hell,” he undid his jeans and let them drop.  His cock was evident through the briefs. “Do you think you can handle…”


“Let’s see if I can handle it.” She reached out and her hand moved into his underwear. “Holy shit, Seth.  It’s been a while since I have taken a cock but I am looking forward to this.” She started up the stairs, one hand still grasping his erection.


The next thing Tammy knew the sun was streaming into the window, her head hurt, and she had muscle aches she hadn’t had in years,  That’s when a couple things came into focus. She was in bed with a very handsome, well endowed man and, as nice as last night was, she wanted to find a woman of her own.  “Good morning.”


“Morning, Tammy. How are you today? Does your head feel like mine?”


“I think it does. Can you tell me if we were at least safe last night?”


“Ya, Gus had a large stash of condoms in this bathroom.  I would never have risked…”


“Oh, Seth, I wasn’t trying to put it on you, really.”


“I know, Tam.  You and I were both willing drunks last night.”


“Let me go make some breakfast.  Eggs and toast sound alright?”


“Ya, getting something in my stomach will probably help and then I need to get to the bar.  The coffee side of things opened early this morning for all those crazy Black Friday shoppers and I said I would be there by 11:00 to help with the lunch rush. We both got pretty drunk last night.”


“Ya, it’s been a while since I drank that much.  Go ahead and shower if you want. I will have the food ready in about ten minutes.” 


Tammy wrapped her robe around her as she stood up.  Seth stood. He was impressive man and as she looked at him, she knew that would be the last time she ever slept with a man.  He dropped a kiss on her cheek. “Thanks for inviting me in last night. It would have been quite unbearable and being with you showed me I am ready to find a woman of my own again.”


“That’s funny! I was just thinking the same thing.”






Chapter 5 by Simply written

Chapter 5 


“Daddy, I know it’s early and you are probably making love with Dad right now but as soon as you are done, please call me.”  Brinn left the message and then looked out the window at Stone House. She thought it was a little odd that Seth’s car was at Tammy’s but they had talked a lot yesterday and Seth was pretty drunk.  He probably just didn’t want to drive all the way into town.


Tammy was just putting toast in the toaster when her phone rang, She answered it on speaker, “Hey, Brinn!  Are you going into the lab today?”


“Do you think it is going to be that easy? Is Seth over there?”


“Yes, I’m here but as soon as I eat some of this food Tammy put together, I’m heading into shopping mayhem to help at the bar.”


“Oh, hey Seth. That’s why I am calling you, Tammy.  If you don’t have plans, I want you to come dress shopping with me. I’m hoping Daddy will come with me, too, and Emmett, the wedding planner, is going to be there on the phone.  He’s great and he has done so many amazing weddings. I texted him and the crazy guy jumped on a plane first thing this morning and will be here in San Francisco at about 1:00 and has an appointment set up for us at a dress shop. Please tell me you can come.  You’re my best friend. I am hoping Shelby will come, too. She figured Lindsay and Mel could take care of the kids if Gus has to go into work.”


“Oh, Brinn, I wouldn’t be anywhere else.”  Tammy was so excited for her young friend.


“Oh, thank you, Tammy.  I’ll call you as soon as I have a time.  I am guessing in about an hour and a half.” 


The line went dead and Tammy looked over at Seth, expecting to hear him make a comment about dress shopping but she saw the far away look in his eyes as he took a forkful of eggs. “Seth,” Tammy walked around the counter and took his face between her hands, “You need to find someone to love who can love you and only you. You deserve that.”  She kissed him. It was lingering and full of care but there was no suggestion of wanting more in it.


“I don’t even know if I would look for a man or a woman.  I’m not very good at the looking part but if I find them, I will love them forever.” Seth turned back to his plate and started eating more quickly.


“Seth, love is all that matters.  Find someone you love and loves you.”  She sat down and started eating herself.


“I will if you will.  From what I can tell Lindsay is a nice lady but she is married and from everything G said over the years, they are together for life.  You deserve your own true love.”


“I have never fooled myself.  I am learning as much as I can from her and I enjoy her company but when she leaves I will be fine and yes, I will find my own love, I hope.”



Justin was flat on his back and Brian was buried in him when his phone rang. Brian claimed his mouth as they finished together.  Brian collapsed onto him. “Who the hell is calling you this early?” he eventually asked when his breathing became normal and he rolled off him.


“It was Brinn’s ring.” Justin reached over and grabbed his phone but then rolled over and kissed Brian. “That was amazing, by the way. Even the great Brian Kinney has picked up more tricks of the trade over the years.”


“It is completely because of you.  You have inspired me to continue,” he kissed Justin on the shoulder, “to work,” he gently bit one of his nipples, “on my,” his hand wrapped around Justin’s still quivering cock, “skills.”


Justin’s phone rang again. “Damn, that girl…..it better be important.  Oh, no, what if it’s Zach?” he answered the call. “Brinn, is everrrrry thing alright?” Justin stammered as Brian’s mouth claimed his cock.


“Daddy, put me on speaker,” Justin did as she ordered.  “Dad, quit sucking his dick for a couple minutes.”


Brian started laughing and moved back up to lay his head next to Justin’s and saw she was on a video call.  “Hey, Brinny. What’s up besides me and your daddy.”


“Daddy, Emmett called last night.  He is flying into San Francisco and has an appointment set up for me with the most exclusive dress designer on the west coast for this afternoon. Daddy, tell me you will come with me, please?  Tammy, Caitlin, and Shelby are coming with me but, Daddy, I want you there, please?”


“Oh, Brinny, of course I’ll go. When do we leave?”


“An hour?”  Brinn asked.


Brian jumped in, “Perfect, we still have time to….” he ended the call as he moved onto Justin’s cock again.


An hour later Shelby pulled up to the main hour and found Brian and Justin making out on the porch.  “Do you two ever stop?” she called through the open window.


“Not if I can help it,” Brian spouted.  “Drive safe. Don’t let Emmett get too out there and if it gets too late, stay at one of the hotels.”


“I did pack a change of clothes, although I hate to think of being away from Tally already. “


“They will be fine as long as you left a titty supply.”


“Seriously, Brian,” Shelby rolled her eyes as Brian opened the door and let Justin in.


“Tell our daughter I’m disappointed she didn’t invite me along.”


“She is a very intelligent woman.  She knows you would make all of us miserable,” Justin kissed Brian and pulled the door shut.


Once they stopped for Brinn, Cait, and Tammy the next stop was Emmett and the airport.



Tally had been screaming for an hour. Mel and Lindsay had taken the older two out for a day of fun with the grandmas so  Gus had been walking back and forth with her but nothing seemed to help. He was fairly sure she was running a fever. Tammy was with Shelby and he wasn’t sure if he should bring her to the clinic or not.  Danny, maybe he could get ahold of him. Gus called Danny and prayed he answered.


“Gus, is something wrong with Brinn?”


“No, Danny, she is out wedding dress shopping with my wife and Tally is running a fever.  I don’t know if I should bring her in or if …. She won’t stop crying.”


“Gus, did you take her temperature?”


“Yes, it is 102°.”


Danny could hear the stress in the baby’s cry.  “Do you have acetaminophen in the house?”


“Yes, I know Shelly doesn’t like to give it too often.”


“Well, I understand that but give her a dose. Then, why don’t you run a lukewarm bath. If she shivers add a little more warm water. That might help with her fever.  Gus, if her temperature goes any higher, take her in immediately but with the bath and the medicine it should go down. Give her a dose every four hours until it drops below 100°.” Danny took a deep breath, “Gus, you can do this.  Call me in a couple hours. I’d say I’d call you but I don’t want to wake you if you both fall asleep.” 


“Thanks, Danny.  I appreciate it.”  Gus gave her the medication and then ran water in the kitchen sink.  He grabbed a big bath towel and laid it in the bottom of the sink and then gently laid Talia on top of it. Talia continued to cry and Gus continued to try to soothe her. After some time the crying calmed a bit and Gus took her out of the sink and wrapped her in a dry towel.  He was just heating a bottle when Brian walked in the door.  


“Hey, Gus, what’s…”  Brian saw the look on Gus’ face and walked over to him.


“What’s wrong, son?”


“She has a fever.  She hasn’t stopped crying since Shelby left.  I…”


“Let me take her.  I will try to get her to eat and you take a walk or a nap.  Call your moms and have them cut their day short.” Gus looked at him questioningly.  “Go on, I used to have a way with kids when they didn’t feel well.” Brian snuggled his granddaughter as he fed her a bottle. It was only a matter of time and she had finished the bottle and was sleeping in Brian’s arms.  



“Hey, Em!  This was so great of you to come help Brinn.” Justin and Emmett hugged.  


“Well, I don’t have a daughter of my own, thank god, but I love yours and can’t wait to help with this wedding.  Where is she?”


“Brinn and Shelby, along with another friend are driving around so they didn’t have to park.  Do you have any luggage?”


“Just my backpack.  I fly out early tomorrow.  I would have stayed a little longer but I have a big event on Sunday. So, is this a good thing for Brinn?  I know I’ve met Zach a couple times and he seems like a nice guy. I would have been all over something like that.”


“So how is Drew?”


“Ah, as gorgeous as ever.  No Brian?”


“Can you imagine Brian shopping for  a dress all day? He would give her anything, including a great shopping day, not including him.”


Shelby pulled up.  Tammy jumped out and got in the front.  Brinn gave Emmett a big hug and a kiss before getting back in and sat between her dad and Emmett.  As they drove to the designer, Emmett was introduced to Tammy and Cait and then started talking to Brinn about dress styles.


Thanks to Em, Brinn had the bridal shop to herself.  The designer took one look at Brinn and started pulling dresses out and as the afternoon went on, they all decided on the style and the designer and Emmett went into the back while Justin and the women went to a nearby coffee shop.  


“Daddy, you know I would be happy with something off of Amazon. I could just marry him naked.  I’d kind of like it if he was naked for the ceremony.”


“Oh, please, Brinn.  For six years I have tried to not think about that part of your relationship. I am just so thankful that you found someone who loves you the way Zach does.  He puts your happiness ahead of his own which is so important.”


As they drank their coffee, the women talked about the bridesmaids’ dresses.  The bridesmaids had each picked their own style and the dresses would be a deep rose blush color.  The designer would create them so they would have similar features to make the trio of dresses stunning together.  


Shelby had gotten a text from Gus about Talia.  He let her know he had called Danny and she was now doing much better but it was decided they would go back home tonight.  Brinn really didn’t want to be away from Zach either and Justin decided he would surprise Brian.  


Emmett texted Justin to come back to the shop.  Ten minutes later Brinn stood in awe of the sketch and the mock up was stunning.  “Brinn, let’s have you try this dress on. It is as close to the one I will design for you so it will help me get a better measurement.”


Tammy and Shelby went into the dressing room with her.  “Shelby, if Danny can’t be my ‘Man of Honor’, I would like you to be my matron of honor.”


“Danny will not miss your wedding for anything and that is the way it should be.  You two have been best friends for so long.” The women chatted as Brinn stripped down to her underwear.  “You know this was a stupid day to do this. I swear I gained five pounds yesterday.”


“Brinn, like you have to worry about gaining weight. You are so tiny.” Tammy commented as they pulled the dress over her head and then zipped it up. “Brinn, you are going to be stunning. I think having the dress in that soft pink will be so perfect.”


“And the rose color, you both do like it don’t you?”


“It is lovely and with Danny in crimson will just make it that much more special.  Let’s go show them. I don’t want to rush you but I do want to get home for Talia.”


“Oh course, Shelby.” Brinn stepped out.


Tammy moved up to Shelby, “I am sure Talia is fine.  You know little ones can pick up something just like that but if she responded that quickly she will be fine. You have a good husband.”


“I know I do.  I really do.”


Soon Justin was saying goodbye to Emmett, “Em, I can’t thank you enough.  To see Brinn this happy is all a dad could want. She is lovely, isn’t she?”


“Justin, you and Brian have done a fantastic job with both your kids.  I sometimes wish Drew and I would have had some but alas, it wasn’t meant to be. Drewsy and I will just grow old and more gorgeous together.”


“I hope you can spend more time out here around the wedding.  We would love to spend time with you.”


“Give your sweety a hug from me and we will see you in a couple months.  I will be in touch with you and Brinn soon.”


As Emmett got into a taxi Shelby pulled away from the curb to get home to her baby and the rest of her family.



Gus texted Shelby and then left in his truck.  He needed to get away and his moms just texted and said they would be home for 30 minutes.  His Pops could handle it that long. As he drove he wasn’t sure where he was going but ended up parked behind Wine and Design. He wanted Seth.  He needed Seth. He hoped he would catch him in the apartment. It should be about an hour before Seth had to take his place behind the bar. Gus ran up the backstairs and tried the door.  It was locked. “Seth! Let me in.”


Gus heard movement behind the door and then Seth opened it.  “Gus, what is it?” Seth did not step out of the way to allow Gus to enter. 


“Oh, Seth, I just need to see you.  Talia’s sick and she has been crying for hours and Shelby is out of town and, Seth, aren’t you going to let me in?”


“No, G, I’m not.  I can’t keep doing this, I’m sorry but I’m no one’s go to anymore.  If we still want to plan a weekend now and then, I would love that but you can’t just stop by like this anymore.  If it has to do with music or business, call ahead of time.” Seth started reaching out to touch his cheek but he caught himself.  “Goodbye, Gus.” Seth stepped back and shut the door.


Gus stared at the door.  He felt like he had just been physically shot. Pain shot through him.  He stumbled down the steps and to his truck. He climbed in and started it, driving blindly.  He didn’t know where to go. He found himself in John and Tony’s driveway and then remembered they were at the lighthouse.  He drove back into town and got to a corner, left or right? He took a left and found himself at Molly and Tyler’s. He went to the door and knocked. “Hey, Molly, Tyler, are you in there?  Guys, I need to talk.”


“I thought that was you, Gus,” Brenda stepped out of her apartment.  “Tyler was called out of town for work and Molly and the kids could go along. Gus, can I get you a drink, a piece of pie?”  Brenda saw the look on his face. “Young man, come in. I may be old but I am also fairly wise.” She extended her arms and Gus walked into them.  Brenda hugged him and took him inside.


Five minutes later they sat at her table with a pot of coffee and a couple pieces of pie.  “So, young Gus, what seems to be the problem? You have a lovely wife and three wonderful children.  What could be so bad?”


“Oh, Brenda, I am sure you didn’t approve but you know I was with Seth. I love my family so much but I was missing something.”


“I know you have been backing away from him a bit for your kids.  See, I may be old but that doesn’t mean I don’t know what’s going on.”


“Brenda, I had broken it off with him but today, when I got overwhelmed and needed support…..  He wouldn’t let me in! He was so cold. I just needed ....”


“Oh Gussy, every adult feels like that.  I remember when Tyler’s dad was killed and I was left alone with a young boy, I just felt like I was all alone but you know what? I could do it with the support of my friends and I soon figured out it was alright to ask for help once in a while.  Gus, I know that is very different than your situation but I know your family and they will help you in anyway they can. And that Shelby of yours, that woman is more than capable to be an equal partner. Let her help you.”


“Oh, Brenda, I know how fortunate I am to have Shelby and you are right, she is an amazing woman.  I don’t know what is wrong with me that I can’t seem satisfied with a woman.”


“Lord only knows, Gus, but Shelby has been given the ability to understand that physical need.”


“And I plan to keep it physical if and when I see someone else. My heart can’t handle anything more.”


“Gus, if your heart wasn’t so big, it wouldn’t hurt so bad,” Brenda reached across the table and took his hand.


“Thanks, Brenda.  I don’t know what I would have done if you weren’t here.”


“Well, Gussy, if you ever need to talk, need a hug or a swift kick in the ass, you are always welcome.”


“Thank you, Brenda.  I really do need to get back home.  Tally had a fever and I left her with my dad and by now my moms are there with her.  What if she got worse?”


“If she got worse, they would have texted or called.  Babies are much stronger than you think.” Let them know at the house you are picking up dinner on your way home and all will be forgiven.”



Gus called from the car, “Hey, Mom, how’s Tally?”


“Gus, she’s fine.  Her temperature is under a 100° and she is sleeping.   We were just discussing dinner.”


“I’ll pick up pizza on my way back.  I should be there within the hour.”


“That would be great, Gus.  The kids will be excited,” Lindsay responded.


“Mom, I love you. And whatever you decide about your future is your business.  Just know, I’ll be here and support you just like you are always there for me.”


“Gus, is everything alright?”


“Yes, I just have been thinking about a couple things.  See you in an hour.”



Gus arrived with the pizza and some salads and soon his moms were feeding Gage and Taylor and he was holding Talia.  He could tell her temperature was still a bit raised but it was staying around 100° and although still a bit fussy, but he would hold her all night long if she wanted him to.


“Gus, why don’t you let me hold her and you can eat,” Mel said as she walked toward him.”


“Mama, I … I want to hold her.  I can’t explain. I just…. He walked away from Mel and he walked over to the table and picked up a piece of the pizza and then asked Tayler and Gage about their day with their grandmas.


Zach had spent the day unpacking and playing video games with Matty.  “Matty, you’ll stand up for me, won’t you? My brother is going to be the best man but I want you to stand up with  me. I plan on asking Gus, too, of course. I am not sure who else I will have. I was thinking about about George. He has been such a good friend to both of us and I just can’t think of anyone else.  Your family has become my family. I haven’t needed a lot of friends.”


“I will do anything to make Brinn happy and I am glad you make her happy.”


“How are you and Caitlin?  I mean, are you two still strong?”


“Zach, come on, man, what do you want?  You don’t want details do you?”


“God, no!  I want her to be happy but I well, you are both so young.”


“Cait, is about the same age as Brinn, Zach.”


“Matty, you know Brinn is not normal.  She is the most amazing, brilliant….. Matty did she tell you who she slept with?”


“What? What are you talking about, Zach?”


“Brinn was with someone a couple weeks ago.  Never mind, I told her to be free and I don’t hold it against her.  And you’re right, it’s better if I don’t know who he was. I’m not sure if she really knew him at all.  She was in Lake Tahoe. I think she and George went out partying and she just hooked up with someone.”


“You really aren’t upset about it, are you?”


“How can I be upset?  I left her. I thought I had a good reason but I still left her.  But she took me back and that is all that counts.”


“I’m glad that’s the way you see it because I know my sister and she would never have gotten over you.”


“Damn, I wish they were home.  At least they aren’t staying overnight.  I hope they are home soon. Have you heard from Cait?”


“Ya, they should be here in less than an hour.  I told her to come here. We’ll leave so you two can be alone.” Matty patted Zach on the shoulder.


“You don’t have to.  I just want to be able to hold her.  I can’t wait to make her Tia Brinn Taylor Kinney Chase….that’s a lot of names. Oh, hell, I don’t really care what name she uses as long as she shares her life with me.”


“You really are sunk.  I’m not quite ready for that yet.”


“You shouldn’t be.  You’re 10 years younger than me. Now let me show you how to play this new game I tried the other day.” And Matty and Zach lost themselves  in the entertainment.



“How did it get as late as it did?  I thought we would be home by now!” Shelby said under her breath.  “Who knew it was going to get foggy.” They had been crawling along for the last hour.


Justin took over driving when Shelby got too stressed.  She was nearly in tears, needing her baby by the time they finally made it home.  As they stopped at Brinn’s and Cait and Tammy also got out. “Shelby, if you want me to come over and check out Talia…”


“Tammy, thanks, I’ll call if I think she needs to be seen.”  They all said goodbye as Justin drove away.  


As Justin pulled up at the main house he held the door for Shelby. He kissed her cheek.  “You’re such a good mom, Shelby. I love you. Let me know if I can do anything to help with Tally.”


“I will and it sounds like Brian already helped out and, Justin, I love you, too. I couldn’t ask for a better father in-law.”


Shelby couldn’t wait to get into the house.  It was late and the house was quiet. She saw a little light coming from under the bedroom door but she first went to see her big kids.  She tucked Gage in and kissed his dark curls, so like his father’s. She then went to Taylor’s room and she stirred, “Mama?”


“Hey, sweet girl.  Did you have a good day?”


“Ya, we had lots of fun,”  Taylor said groggily.


“Well, honey, you go back to sleep.  We can talk tomorrow.” Shelby hugged her daughter and kissed her cheek.  “I love you so much.”


“I love you, too, Mama.”


Shelby walked to the bedroom and softly entered.  Gus half sat, half laid on the sofa, a sleep with Tally sleeping on his chest. Tears sprang to her eyes.  Her heart nearly exploded. She walked over and started to gently lift Talia up. Gus’ arms tightened around his daughter.  


“Hey, Gussy, I’m home.  I’ll take this sweetheart.  I need to hold her and I could really use some relief.” She sat and brought Talia up to her heavy breast.  She stroked Tally’s cheek and realized she didn’t seem feverish now and she sighed feeling the milk release.  Gus moved over and started to put his arms around her. “Gussy, Tally could really use a milking buddy. I need some relief, please.”


Gus helped her slip out of her top and then got rid of her bra.  Gus positioned himself and claimed her other breast. Her head dropped back as a flood of emotions ran through her. When Gus saw that Talia was in a sound sleep he got up and helped Shelby up.  She walked over to the bassinet and laid her down. She then turned and stepped into Gus’ arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he claimed her lips. They kissed and touched. Gus ran his hands down her bare back and pulled her hips close to him. Slowly they undressed and made love.  


Later Gus held her and softly said, “Shelby, I have to tell you something.”


“What is it, Gussy?”


“Today, after Talia had screamed for a couple hours and after talking to Danny and she calmed down a bit, Pops came and gave me a break.”


“Gus, there was nothing wrong with taking a break when you knew our daughter was safe.”


“Shelby, when I left, I went to Seth’s.” He felt her stiffen.  “Shel, I just felt like I needed some support. I’m such a weakling.  I always used him so I could be the weak one. I always try to be strong.  I’m supposed to be the strong one and Seth was the place I could be weak but...Seth wouldn’t let me in.  It’s over, Shelby. I mean completely over. And I got some great advice. I have the most amazing wife in the world and she is touch and gorgeous and smart.  And she is willing to help me anyway she can.”


Shelby rested her forehead against his, “And who gave this wise advice?”


“I went to talk to Tyler and he was out of town. Brenda heard me and fed me pie.”


“Lucky you.  She makes the most amazing pie,” Shelby stroked his cheek.


“But more importantly, she told me we are equal in this relationship and that I should rely on you when I am overwhelmed.”


“Oh, Gussy, she is a very wise woman.  We are a couple that means we should work together.”  She pushed him flat on his back and straddled him She lowered her breasts to his face and he greedily accepted her offering.  “I love you, Gus Kinney, and I am always here for you.” 



Justin slipped into the house quietly.  He shut the alarm off and, after getting a couple bottles of water from the fridge he tiptoed into the bedroom only to find the bed empty.  “What the hell?” Justin said softly. For just a split second he felt that old jealousy pang run through his body. Brian wouldn’t have gone out thinking he was gone for the night, would he.  Back in the day he would have expected but they were past that, weren’t they? Justin texted Brian and he heard Brian’s phone respond somewhere in the house. He stepped into the hall and texted again.  Now he was fairly sure it was coming from the office. He could tell the room was dark without opening the door.


As he opened the door, he was sure he smelled stale alcohol.  Damn, Brian. The light from the hallway spilled into the room and there on the small sofa, Brian was curled up looking very uncomfortable. Justin’s first thought was he passed out but then he realized he had a blanket and pillow from the bedroom.  He walked over and reached out to touch his cheek. Brian’s eyes flew open and he sat straight up, reaching out and roughly grabbed Justin’s wrist.


“Whoa, Brian, it’s me.”


“Sunshine? But you were staying in San Francisco?”


“Shelby wanted to be with Tally since she was sick and Brinn didn’t want to be away from Zach,” Justin started to sit down next to him but Brian pulled him onto his lap.  “I couldn’t find you until I followed the sound of your phone. My first instinct was you passed out here but you don’t seem to be drunk.”


“I’m not.  I just couldn’t sleep in our bed alone,” Brian put his hand to the back of Justin’s head and pulled him toward him.  Justin willingly brought his mouth down to Brian’s. After they explored each other’s mouths for several minutes. Brian gently removed Justin from his lap they both stood up. “I’m ready for that big bed now.”


“So am I,” Justin ran his hand across Brian’s fly.  “I have been thinking about this for hours. My body needs you.  My soul needs you but most importantly, my heart needs you. Picking out the dress made everything so real.  Our baby is going to get married.”


“Yes, she is.  And we are going to have all kinds of emotions but, we are lucky.  Both our kids live minutes away. We get to see the grandkids as often as we want.  Today, I got to snuggle that baby and I started thinking about Tia Brinn when she was that age.  I was so sick but I remember how you laid her next to me….” Brian pulled off Justin’s shirt and then slowly undid his pants as he kissed his neck. Once they were both naked they laid down and made love slowly.  As they touched and tasted, they just enjoyed being together.  


Brian held Justin close remaining inside him.  “So tell me about the dress. Is she excited?”


“I honestly don’t remember what the dress looked like.  All I remember is how beautiful she looked. When did the scrawny, little genius turn into such a stunning woman and not that I know much about women, she appears to have all the parts in the right place.”  He turned his head so Brian could kiss him.


“I am glad we don’t have to worry about the cost.  She deserves it all.”


“She will get it all.  Anything she wants for that wedding is hers. Do we have any leads on a venue?” 


“Don’t we own a few amazing hotels that might have a ballroom we could use? I think she would be fine with San Francisco and that would give the guests plenty of things to do if they want to spend a couple of days. And Brinn and Zach can fly right out to Bali for two weeks.”


Justin began to clamp around Brian using his muscles and Brian began moving slowly. “I’m glad you came home, even though it was dangerous as foggy as it was.”


“Anything to get home to the ones we love,” Justin said as he thrust back with some power.  “I’m ready for round 2.”



Hannah was so excited to see her friend Jonna.  After the two families spent the afternoon together and then enjoyed dinner at the top of the Lighthouse.  As they finished up, Hannah whispered something to Jonna. Jonna smiled at the little girl, Hannah is wondering if she can stay with me tonight.”


Marcus panicked a bit, “I’m afraid, sweety, you need to stay here in the lighthouse with us.”  


“I might have a solution,” Dan threw in.  If Jonna doesn’t mind, you two girls could stay in the room below us.”  


“Dan, I need to talk to you.” Marcus pulled him to the side. “What are you doing?  I don’t want her…”


“Marcus, there is no way into this place except past my guys.  They will be fine there and I,” Dan’s hand rubbed Marcus’ ass, “I could use a little time with you, out of Hannah’s earshot. I want to be loud when you screw me tonight.” Dan kissed him hard.


“If it is alright with Jonna’s dads, you girls can stay in your own room just downstairs.”


The girls packed a small bag of Hannah’s toys and movies and Hannah kissed her daddies as she left with Jonna.   Jonna had the phone numbers of her dads and Hannah’s in case they needed anything. Tony and John checked out the room and then gave both girls a kiss.  


Jonna smiled as they left, “Have a nice night, Daddies.”  


Tony looked at John as they walked back to the main hotel, “She is growing up way too fast.  You know there will be a day we will be planning her wedding.”


“Not for another twenty plus years if I can help it,” Tony said.


“Oh, Antony, our daughter is far too special to not be snagged up long before that.”

 

“Mi Amore, I know you are right I just don’t want to think about it.” Tony pulled John into his arms and kissed him.  “Now let’s go enjoy our night. We have lots of memories here but I am ready to make some new ones.”

Chapter 6 by Simply written

Chapter 6


The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas flew by.  Brinn and Zach had spent a weekend with Zach’s family to celebrate Christmas and talk wedding plans. Besides getting ready for the holiday and planning a wedding, Brinn and Tammy were also verifying a few tests of their trial leaving no time to think of anything else.  On December 23, Tammy and Brinn were sitting in Brinn’s office finishing up the addendum to their results. Brinn yawned as she hit the send button. “I am so tired.”


“You have been pushing yourself so hard, Brinn.  Now you can have a couple weeks off and then six weeks to the wedding.”


“Oh, since I meant to do this a couple weeks ago, do we have time to do that blood draw? I don’t want you to have to come back tomorrow.  Never mind.”


“I have to come to town tomorrow anyway.  I don’t mind coming in for half an hour. Let me take the draw.  Then you will know you have absolutely nothing to worry about. You and I both know that George is clean but I do understand why you need it verified.”


Brinn pulled out her bottle of whiskey.  “I haven’t had a shot out of this since the night we sent in the original report.  Thanks, Tammy. I know I was on my way to trouble. I just couldn’t see the end.”


“Brinn, I just helped you focus. I could never have done anything like this without you. I may go back to general medicine someday but right now, I am loving this.”  Tammy took the blood draw and put it in the refrigerator. “I plan to come into town in the morning so early afternoon I will give you a call. Is your mom excited about the wedding?”


“Yes and no.  She’s mad I didn’t have her involved with the dress shopping.  It was a little better when I explained about Emmett and the designer.  And of course I want her to be at the wedding and of course she will be an honored guest but my dads are my parents.  I just don’t want there to be tension with her and them. If I have to make up a position for her I will to keep the peace.”

“And how is Zach’s health?  Has he tried our supplement yet?’


“No, he has been so healthy.  He is taking his treatments and he takes baths with the aroma therapy sprinkles is all he needs.  Next time he is having an episode I will start him on it. Well, thanks again, Tammy. I think you’re right about Geo.  He is a good guy and he would never have risked anything with me but it will be one more thing I don’t have to think about.  How are you and Lindsay doing? Is Mel coming for Christmas?”


“No, Lindsay is flying out tomorrow.  Jenny asked them to come and since they have been spending so much time here it was only fair.  I understand. I just have a feeling she isn’t coming back, at least not for a long while. And that’s Ok, too. Maybe it is time for me to look for someone who wants to be with me, alone.”


“That makes sense to me.  Have you seen Seth at all the last couple weeks?” Brinn asked Tammy.  Tammy had confided in her about Thanksgiving night. “ I hear he might be seeing someone.  I don’t know who she is.”


“Yes, we talk every few days.  He is a great guy. He told me he met someone.  He hasn’t given me any details but he seems excited about her.”


“Is she from the area?”


“Not close enough.  I have a feeling if it works out your dads are going to need to find a new manager.”


“Is it bad that I think that might be good? Gus and Shelby deserve that.”


“I agree, Brinn.  I’d miss him but he needs to live his own life and let Gus and Shelby live theirs.”



Christmas Eve dawned with a few snowflakes.  Brian and Justin were still drinking their first cup of coffee when they heard little fists on their door.  “Grandpa, it’s snowing.” Gage stood there grinning from ear to ear. “Can you come out and play with me?”


“Well, how about you come in and have a cup of hot chocolate while we finish our coffee and then maybe we can go out and play for a while.  “Where is your sister?” Justin asked.


“Papa, I have two sisters,” Gage smirked at him.


“Well, unless Tally learned to walk last night, I know she is at home with your parents.”  Justin looked at Brian and had to laugh. Gage had so much Brian in him.


“Taylor will be here any minute.  I got my snowsuit on faster than she did.”  He smiled proudly.


“It sounds like we will need two hot chocolates.” Brian said as he walked toward the door hearing Taylor approaching.


A half hour later the four of them were outside building a snowman.  Soon Justin was packing a snowball and it hit Brian in the back of the neck.


“What the ….” Brian looked up and saw the smirk on Justin’s lips.  He looked at Gage and Taylor, “Are you going to let him get away with that?”  


Taylor ran over to Justin’s side and soon the snow balls were flying from both directions.  Justin got another good hit on Brian and then Brian moved in. He nailed Justin and knocked him flat on the ground.   Justin made a grunt when he hit the ground. Brian saw the look of pain cross Justin’s face.


“Oh, shit!  What did I do?”


“Just help me up,” he said softly.  “I will make an excuse to go into the house.  I’ll be fine. Maybe take the kids for a ride in the cart and then drop them at home.  I’ll just take something and put ice on it.” By now Brian had Justin on his feet. Justin kissed him.  “Love you, Grandpa.”


“Love you, too,” Brian smiled at him.  “Hey guys, Papa and I have a few things we need to do so I am going to bring you back home.”


“What are you going to do?” Gage asked.


“Haven’t your parents ever told you not to ask many questions at Christmas?”


“Are you wrapping presents?” Taylor questioned.


“You two are just too smart.”  Brian smiled at both of them. He made sure Justin made it inside and then he scooped up both of the kids and carried them to the garage where the cart was parked.



Tammy had gotten to the lab around 8:00 a.m..  She expected to be out of there within the hour and then she could pick up the last couple gifts she needed.  They were already purchased. She just needed to pick them up and she was dropping something off at Seth’s. But it was 10:00 a.m. and Tammy was still sitting in the lab. She had run the labs three times and they came out the same every time.  She finally cleaned up the equipment and left.


After picking up the gifts she stopped at Seth’s.  “Hey, Tammy, what a nice surprise.”


“I’m glad you’re still home. You are going away later, right?”


“Yes, I will be at my parents for a couple days and then we are going to Vegas for the weekend.”  Seth smiled.


“We, you and, I’m sorry I forgot her name.”


“Dulcie.  I really do like her and she’s cool with me being bi. I will never have another Gus but I might need to scratch an itch at some point.”


“And how far away does she live?”


“Yes, it is too far away.  I am looking for a job near her. Please don’t tell anyone.”


“I won’t but I think that is perfect. It will do you good and you will be able to find another job.”


“Thanks, Tammy.  Not to rush you but….”


“Oh, I’m sorry, ya, I just am bringing this over.  You are a good friend and I will miss you when you leave. I feel like we just found each other.  I feel like I can tell you….”


“I feel the same way.  Speaking of which….no, never mind.  I need to get out of here so you can head to your family.”


“Tammy, this sounds kind of serious.”


“I just have some news I have to tell someone that will be a total surprise and not necessarily a good one.”


“Just send me good vibes while you are driving.  I can use all the support I can get. We’ll get together once you come back and I will tell you all about it.”


Tammy and Seth hugged, “Merry Christmas, Tammy.  I will talk to you soon.”


As Tammy drove home her phone rang, “This is Tammy.”


“Hey, Tammy, I know I really wasn’t nervous but you said you were going to call before lunch and now it is after 3:00.  You aren’t trying to get up the courage to tell me something, are you?”


“Brinn, can you meet me at Stone House in 10 minutes? I’m almost there.”


“Sure, Tammy, you’re scaring me.”


“I’ll be there in a couple minutes.” She hung up and started thinking about what she was going to say.  By the time she pulled up Brinn was standing on the porch with a bottle of wine in her hand. “Hey, Brinn, you brought me wine.  Thanks!” she took it out of her hand and entered the small house. 


Brinn followed her in and took the bottle out of her hand, setting it on the counter and taking out the corkscrew.  “Grab us two glasses and I will open this up.”


Tammy came back with one wine glass and one bottle of water. “Oh, you aren’t in the mood for a glass?”  Tammy made the move obvious of putting the bottle of water in front of Brinn. “Ah, shit. I did catch something and I can’t drink on the medication.”


“Brinn, sit down.”


“Damn, Tammy.  Tell me what the hell is going on.”


“Take a deep breath and think about it, Brinn. Six weeks ago you spent the weekend with a nice guy.  I never thought to ask you. I know you didn’t use condoms but I guess I figured you must take some kind of birth control.”


Tammy made eye contact with her and saw the realization sink in.  “Oh shit,” Brinn sagged. “It never dawned on me. You know with CF Zach and I couldn’t conceive on our own so I haven’t taken anything in years.”


“Brinn, you are pregnant.  Obviously you know six weeks.  I don’t know what you want to do but if you are going to end the pregnancy we will want to do it soon.”


“God, Tammy, what am I going to do?”


“I can’t tell you what to do but I think you need to talk to Zach. And if you can’t start with him, tell your dads.”


“God, Tammy, I need to think.  I can’t believe how stupid I was.  How could I not think of getting pregnant or at least taking the morning after pill.”


“Brinn, I know you didn’t want this, not now, but sweetheart, maybe this is the way for the two of you to have a child.’


“Oh, Tammy,” Brinn started crying, “I don’t think I am ready for this and Zach thinks I slept with a stranger. I didn’t lie. He just assumed and if it was a stranger, I wouldn’t hesitate like this, not to mention, George needs to be told if I keep …..I just can’t say it.”


“Brinn that tells me a lot.”


“If Zach wants me to end it, I will. But, if he tells me….tels me to go through with it….” Tammy wrapped her arms around Brinn and held her.  


“Brinn, you have a little time, just don’t wait too long.  I know you know this.”


“Tammy, I need a couple days to process this.  I might talk to Daddy and he’ll tell Dad. I just don’t …. After tomorrow I will tell Zach. I just don’t want to dampen the holiday for anyone.”


“I understand, Brinn, and if you need me, call, come over. I’m here for you. I will be at your dads in the afternoon.  They invited me in the morning but I don’t want to interrupt your family time. The least I can do is give you that.”


“I better go.  Zach will wonder what is up.  Oh, I am going to tell them that I am on an antibiotic because of a UTI and that’s why I can’t drink.”


“I will go along with that.”


“I have drank so much in the last six weeks.  What if the baby…”


“Don’t worry unnecessarily.” Tammy kissed her cheek. “If you don’t mind saying, you are going to be a great mom whenever you decide to have a child.” She walked Brinn to the door.  “Call me if you need me and I will see you tomorrow.”


Brinn walked across the lawn threw the snow back to her house, back to Zach.  She looked at the lawn and pictured Zach and a child making snow angels in the fluff.  She placed her hand on her stomach. Could he really love another man’s child?


“Hey, Lulu, you are standing out here in the snow with no coat on, crazy woman.”  He pulled her into his arms and kissed her.”


“Now that will heat me up from the inside out.  What time do you want to eat? It needs an hour and a half in the oven.”


“How about we eat around 7:00?  I think I can come up with something to do for the next couple hours.”


“Let me program the oven and it will start at 5:30 so it is ready at 7:00.”


“I’ll open a bottle of wine, unless you prefer something else.”


“Oh, I have a mild UTI so no alcohol for me.  Tammy confirmed it and put me on an antibiotic for w few days so I will stick to water or soda.”


“Oh, I’m sorry.  Do we have to avoid sex?”


“No, I caught it early.  It isn’t causing me pain, just a little discomfort.  I really want to make love. Please, Zach.”


“You don’t have to ask me twice.” Zach picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.  


An hour later, Zach had his breathing machine on and Brinn laid in his arms.  How could she be so happy and so nervous at the same time? She knew he loved her but could he accept this baby? Could he accept it being George’s? “Hey, Chase, this is the last Christmas as single people.


“Lulu, I haven’t been single in my heart for six years.  I have been looking forward to becoming a family since day one, although you  were just a baby.”


“Do you think you will want a baby someday? I mean we could adopt or do in vitro.”


“Nothing would make me happier than to have a family with you and I don’t care how we get them.  Once they are with us they will be part of us. They will be our family.”


Brinn couldn’t look at him.  She didn’t know if she could stop crying.  Could she really wait to tell him? If only she knew how to tell him.  She wanted to talk to her daddy. Maybe she could come up with a reason to go early tomorrow.  Did she really derail her life for a weekend of good sex?


“Lulu,” Zach said for the third time. “Where are you?”


“Oh, I was with you and our kids. You were making snow angels.”


“Now that would be fun.” He put the mask back on.  He was about to take it off and say something else but she stopped him.  


“Finish your treatment.  I’ll be right back. I want to make sure I set up the oven correctly. I will be back in a few minutes.”  She kissed his forehead and then slipped on her robe and left the room. She texted Justin, ‘I need to talk, Daddy.  Can I come over at around 7:30 tomorrow morning.’


Moments later she received a text back, ‘I’ll have the coffee on.’


“Who was that, Sunshine?” Brian walked up behind him and slipped his arms around his shoulders.


“Our daughter wants morning coffee with her daddy.”


“Just you? “


“I am sure she wouldn’t kick you out of your own house?”


“Any idea what she wants to talk about? Is it wedding plans?”


“She didn’t say, darling,” Justin rested his head on Brian’s shoulder.  “Last year at this time we were planning our trip of a lifetime. It almost became the trip that took our lives.”


“Everything seems so much more special now. What are we going to plan for this year?” Brian kissed Justin’s temple.  “Aren’t you supposed to go do that show in Sydney that got postponed last year?”


“I’m not sure I am ready to go back….”


“Sunshine, we can take a private jet to Sydney.  We can stay in the most luxurious hotel they have to offer. Maybe we could spend some time in Bali again.”


“Bri, I’m not sure. Maybe just a trip to Ibiza.   Maybe we need to spend a couple months there. I always seem to get inspired there and it is just…”


“A safe place. Our place.  Maybe we can spend several months there.  Maybe Dan, Marcus, and Hannah can come once everything is straightened out.  Maybe John and Tony can visit and then Gus, Shelby and the kids. Maybe the old gang can come. I think a change would do us good. This last year was not the best accept for Tally.”


“After the first of the year we will get some plans in place.  Maybe starting right after Brinn and Zach get home from their honeymoon.”


“That sounds perfect. Now I better start dinner. I thought we would just have some salad.  I have some fresh bread and I can make some salmon to go on top.”


“Anything you make would be great. I plan to spend the evening molesting you while we watch old Christmas movies.”  One of Brian’s arms moved down his front and he gently stroked Justin’s fly. Justin turned around and hugged Brian, pressing his body tightly against him. 


“Why don’t you pull out the salad ingredients and I will start some salmon.”  They worked side by side in a comfortable silence, kissing and touching as they worked, soft Christmas music playing in the background as snow came silently down.



Dan and Marcus had come back home a week earlier.  While they had been gone, Dan had extra security installed and a judge had put everything on hold until after the first of the year. One of the judge’s stipulations was that he be made aware of where the family was.  They were not allowed to leave town without contacting the judge first. They were glad they could be home for Christmas. Danny and Elliott had arrived early in the day and now the family of five sat around the table eating pizza and catching up.  Danny and Elliott talked about their jobs and how much they enjoyed helping people. 


“Did you talk to your family in KC?”  Marcus asked Danny.  


“I did.  We are going to fly out there at the end of the week.  They haven’t met El yet and I’m not sure if Don will see me but I can’t wait to see Katie and Teri wants to see us.  But you guys know you are my parents, right? Don and Teri may have made me but you raised me.”


 After eating, they went to the living room where the large Christmas tree stood.  Hannah passed out the gifts to everyone and then she squeezed in between Danny and Elliott. She smiled up at the two men and then linked her arms with theirs.  “I’m glad I have two brothers now.”


“So, am I Hannah Banana.”  Danny dropped a quick kiss on her head and then there was nothing quick about the kiss he gave El. Eventually, Hannah moved her hands above her head and pushed them apart.


“Guys, it’s time for gifts.  You can kiss later.” 


“Sorry, Hannah,” this time Elliott kissed her. “You are right.  I will finish that thought when we go to bed.”


“I am hoping you will finish it multiple times.” Danny winked.


Hannah opened her gifts first and then Elliott and Danny opened theirs.  Hannah had painted them each a picture that Marcus had framed. And then they each had an envelope from Dan and Marcus.  Elliott opened his first. He looked at it and then looked at it again. 


“Holy ….” he looked at Hannah and didn’t complete the comment.  “Dan, Marcus this is far too generous. We are doing alright. I promise I can take care, no we can take care of each other.”


“Elliott,” Dan started, “I know you can take care of Junior and I totally understand you want to and I promise we will let you. But we want you to start out level.”


“Elliott what is it?” Elliott handed the paper over to him.  “Oh, Dads, this is amazing!”


“Danny, what did he get?” Hannah asked.

“Hannah, your dads paid off all of my medical school bills.”  Danny squeezed Elliott’s hand.  


“It is just so much.”


“We expect the two of you to take care of each other.  We know you will but starting out with all that student debt isn’t necessary.  Now you can start a practice together if you want to or your you can buy a house or….”


“Elliott, we could start our own practice.  We could find one of those small towns we talked about and make a real difference.”


Elliott’s mind started working.  They had talked about someday moving to a town that needed a doctor and start a practice there.  Now they could do that. “Oh, that would be amazing.”


“And remember, we are willing to give you a loan but you will pay that back.”  Dan smiled at Elliott.


“I just feel like I should have spent a lot more on your gift.” They all laughed.  “Go ahead, open yours now.”


Marcus moved closer to Dan on the loveseat and he opened the envelope.  He opened the Christmas card and after the printed word, in Danny’s handwriting it said,  ‘Once the Hannah situation is settled we would like to have Miss Banana for a minimum of two weeks so the two of you can have time alone’.


“Oh, what a perfect gift.” Marcus walked over and Danny and Elliott stood and hugged him. “I love you all so much but a little time alone would be amazing.” 


Dan pulled Marcus into his arms and kissed him.  “This old man will never turn down time alone with you.” Dan brought his mouth up to Marcus’ ear, “And I don’t plan to let you walk normally for sometime.”


“God, we need to get this court case over quickly so we don’t have to worry about Hannah and,” Dan claimed Marcus’ mouth again.”  


“If you can’t beat um, join um.” Danny stepped into Elliott’s arms and they, too, began to kiss.


Hannah looked from one couple to the other. She shrugged and went to her bedroom.



Gus finally got Gage in bed.  He had eaten a few too many Christmas cookies and he just couldn’t settle down.  Finally, he crashed into a deep sleep still talking about his Christmas presents. Taylor had gone to her room on her own and now, when Gus checked, she was curled up under the blankets.  He walked over and straightened the bedding before kissing her forehead. She looked so much like her mother. He brushed her hair back and then walked out and moved toward his bedroom. He expected to see Shelby feeding Talia but instead he found the bedroom empty.  He heard a noise coming from the bathroom and turned toward it. There stood Shelby, lit from behind, wearing a silk corset and nothing else. Gus couldn’t breathe for a moment. She was so stunning. It always amazed him how after having a baby her body went back to this amazing woman.  He would love her even if she didn’t look like this but …


Shelby walked up to him, “Hey, Gussy, are the kids asleep?”


“Oh, yes, Talia?”


Shelby pulled off his shirt and reached for his waistband, “Gussy, Tally is sound asleep and I would guess she will be for at least six hours and I am sure we can find something to do for at least half that time.” 


Gus stepped out of his pants, now naked in front of her. He reached between her legs and ran a finger along a thin layer of fabric and then he found the slit running through the center.  He had her sit on the ottoman and lounge back onto the chair and then he dropped to his knees. He found her hot soft center and began his mission, to see how many times he could pleasure his wife until they both lost all reality.



Brinn and Zach finally ate dinner closer to 8:00 than 7:00. Brinn couldn’t seem to stop looking at him and yet she couldn’t look him in the eye.  “Lulu, darling,” Zach kissed her hand, “did I do something wrong? In bed maybe?”


“Oh, no, Chase. Really, you didn’t do anything wrong.  You are so amazing. I just can’t….”


“Lulu, is this about your weekend in Tahoe?”


“How can you just act like I didn’t do anything when I was unfaithful? I told you and you didn’t blink an eye.  You just accepted it. Zach you deserve so much more.”


“Oh, Lulu, Tia Brinn Taylor Kinney...we do need to talk about the name….I love you. If you had slept with a different guy every week, every night, I wouldn’t blame you. All you wanted was what was best for me and I thought that was what was best for you.  Brinn, whatever happened, I forgive you and I don’t want you to think about it again. Now, I wasn’t sure when I was going to give this to you but when we went home last weekend I picked it up. It is the last piece to the set I had made for you.” He pulled a small box out of his robe pocket.  He flipped it open and nestled in the box was a ring. It was the letters B and C. The B was channel set with diamonds and included two topaz stones in the loops. The C, was also outlined in small diamonds with a heart in the center made of platinum. It could have been very gaudy but instead it was done very stylish.  It looked a bit like art deco but with an upgraded style.


“Oh, Zach.  I…”


“If you say you don’t deserve it I am just going to have to find a new fiance with the first name that starts with a B and I can’t think of any Bonnie or Beth or, god forbid, Britney, I want to marry.”


She stood and dropped her robe before straddling his lap.  She reached down and opened his robe before sitting down on his lap, letting his cock enter her.  She dropped her forehead gently on his. 


“I love the ring and I love you.  And I plan to use the name Brinn Chase for the rest of my life or as long as you want me to.”  Now she slowly began to move as she felt Zach begin to grow inside her.



Brian and Justin lay in bed speaking softly.  “What time are we expecting everyone other than Brinn that is?”


“10:00 for brunch.  George brought everything over earlier today.  The most we have to do is make mimosas and the juice is ready.  I have to put some things into the oven at around 9:00. I am worried about Brinn.  Ever since I got her text I have had this gnawing feeling and if it was anyone else I would say I was just worrying but it’s Brinn.  We both know that Brinn and I….”


“Yes, Sunshine, you and Tia Brinn have always had a connection   What kind of feeling are you getting?”


“That’s the weird thing.  I keep going from an overwhelming feeling of love and then dread.  It’s like she is being torn in two directions.”


“Do you think I might be able to distract you?”  Brian’s tongue ran along Justin’s jawline.


“That will probably do it.  Are you sure you’re Ok that we aren’t doing gifts?”


“You give me a gift every time we ….” Brian stopped talking as his lips traveled down Justin’s body.


“That is almost too sappy for you.    Where is the cynical, power hungry man I met over 30 years ago who didn’t know how to lovveeeeeeeeeeeeee,” Brian’s mouth closed around Justin’s cock. “Oh, god, there he is.”



The coffee had just finished when there was a knock on the door.  “Hey, Brinny,” Justin opened the door and instantly Brinn clung to him.


“Oh, Daddy…” She sobbed on his shoulder.


Justin guided her over to the sofa and then brought the tray with mugs and a carafe of coffee.  He poured them both a mug and added the cream and sugar he knew she liked. 


“Your dad was wondering if you wanted to talk to both of us or just…”


“Daddy, will he be mad?”


“Of course not as long as I can tell him later.”  Justin wrapped one arm around her. “What has you so stressed, baby. Oh, my, that is a gorgeous ring.”


Brinn moved even closer as she sipped her coffee.  “Daddy, I really screwed up. I don’t know what to do!  This is bad, really bad.” Justin looked at her and drank his coffee.  He let her process her thoughts and finally after drinking most of her coffee she set the mug down and then turned her body toward Justin, “Daddy, I’m pregnant.”


“Oh, Brinn, that’s amazing!  Did you think I would be mad about that? Sure you’re a little young but…..oh,....Brinn,  it can’t be Zach’s can it?” She shook her head as she threw her arms around him again.  


After she calmed down a bit he poured her another cup of coffee and then said, “Brinn, when did you find out?”


She told him about Tammy running STD tests and how the test kit she used had a pregnancy test in it too so she just ran it. It had to be George’s and Zach doesn’t even know it is George and she didn’t know if she should tell him.  Maybe she shouldn’t keep it. Maybe …..”


“Brinny, sweetheart, so are you about six weeks along?”


“Yes, so I have to make up my mind pretty soon.  I don’t know what to do.”


“Brinn, it is totally up to you.  It is your body but, you know Zach can’t father a child and this,” he laid his hand on her stomach.  “This is part of you and Zach loves you so much. I think you should talk to him about it.”


“And George?”


“I don’t know, Daddy.  He is going to know as soon as I show and Zach acts like he doesn’t want to know who it was but it’s George.  I don’t know if not needing to know includes not knowing it was a friend. Daddy, what do I do?”


“Brinn, don’t do anything impulsive.  Think about it. You know Zach loves you.  If we need to buy George off, we would do that for you.  He could start a new school in LA or something. Brinn, today is a day for family and loved ones.  Danny and Elliott will be here for a few days. Maybe talking to Danny will help. And, Brinn, you know we are always here.”


“Oh, yes, Danny!  I need to talk to Danny.  He will listen and know what to do.”


“Well, I don’t know if he will know exactly what to do but he will be able to give you good advice.”


“May I join you?  I brought my own cup.”  Brian came around the corner.  He went to pour himself a cup and then saw Brinn’s tear stained cheeks.  “Oh, sweetheart, what’s wrong?” Brian’s heart instantly ached for her.


“Dad, I need to get back to Zach. I am sure he is done with his breathing treatment and, well, we will be here at 10:00.”  Brinn hugged and kissed Brian and then hugged Justin. “I love you both.”


“Oh, Brinny, we love you and Zach, too.”  Brian walked her to the door and then came back and found Justin bringing the coffee to the tray back to the kitchen.  “So, what has Brinn so upset? She looked devastated.”


Justin put his arms around Brian’s neck, “Our girl has a problem and we can’t do anything about it.”


“What is it, Sunshine?”


“Brinn’s pregnant.”


“She’s a little young but she loves Zach and Zach loves…. Oh shit.  George?”


“Yes.”


“What is she going to do?  Has she told Zach?”


“She isn’t sure what she is going to do.  For today, she is going to try to enjoy herself.  She is going to talk to Danny. He will listen to her and he will give her good advice.”


“Well, at least we didn’t invite George today. Damn, I hate it when I feel useless.”


“I offered to buy George off,” Justin laughed ironically.. “We could be upset with him but I am sure he thought she was on the pill and he was free of any diseases.”


“I could be upset with him but it won’t do any good.  What do you think Zach will say? Or will she just take care of it and not tell him?”


“Oh, Brian, you know our girl better than that.  She will tell him everything, even if keeping the father a secret might be better.  But, that isn’t Brinn’s style.”


“No, you’re right. It isn’t. Looks like we have two hours until everyone starts arriving and an hour until we need to start the food.” Brian gently bit Justin’s neck. “Any ideas what we can do for an hour?”


“Oh, a thing or two might cross my mind, if you think you can distract me from this Brinn thing.  I’m worried about her.”


“We both are but all we can do is be here for her and we might as well be happy while we wait,” with that Brian undid Justin’s fly and thrust his hand downward.


“Such an animal,” Justin said lightly.  “The least you can do is take me to bed first.”


“Ya, the first place I ever had you was in bed but there have been many places since.”


“Maybe this year we should try to reenact all the places we have made love,” Justin chuckled.


“Even if we could live long enough, we would never remember every place although I do miss those steel beams in the loft sometimes.”  Brian pinned Justin against the doorframe and with one hand undid his own fly and then managed to get both pants down at the same time.  He thrust into him and he cried out. “Hang on, Sunshine, this might be a wild ride.”


Brian was in rare form and very soon both of them orgasmed with such power they both had to rest against the wall for a couple minutes.


“Damn, Brian, my leg is cramping.  Help me to the bed. Once he was laying down and Brian was massaging his thigh, Justin started laughing.


“What’s so funny?” Brian asked.  Brian found the knot and started working it.


“Fuck!” Justin shouted. Brian lightened his touch.


“Sorry, but what was funny?”


“My body never cramped up back then.”


“I do remember a few times, ok lots of times, you walked funny for a few hours.”  He rubbed Justin’s thigh a few more moments, “I’ll go put the food in the oven. You run a bath and soak that leg a little while.” He leaned over and kissed him and helped him to his feet. “You Ok to get in there yourself.”


“I’m fine.  It’s much better already.”


“Well, I will get things started and then maybe I will have time to join you for a few minutes.”


“Brian, hurry,” he kissed him once more before limping to the bathroom.



A couple hours later Justin’s leg was feeling much better as the family ate brunch.  Justin beamed as he looked around at their family. He could honestly say he loved every one of these people and he would give his life for everyone of them. He looked at his beautiful grandchildren and thought of Brinn and wondered if next year there would be another little one at the table.  


Brian’s hand moved behind Justin’s neck and he squeezed gently as he kissed him.  Then he whispered, “We are so lucky!” Brian’s lips found Justin’s again and this time it didn’t stop quickly.  Gus and Brinn along with their partners all picked up rolls and on Gus’ nod they threw them at the men. All four hit the men.  “What the….” Gage and Taylor were laughing when Brian and Justin looked around the table and then they laughed, too.  


“So, if everyone is done eating, is there anyone here that would like to open some gifts?” Justin smiled at Taylor and Gage.


“Now that is a stupid question, Papa.” Gage responded.


“Gage, show some respect for your papa,” Shelby threw Gage a stern look.


“Papa knows I love him, Mom, but that was a silly question.  I’m sorry, Papa. I didn’t mean to be rude.”


Gage ran over to Justin and hugged him as they all stood up.  


“It was kind of a silly question.” Justin started to pick Gage up and Brian noticed him flinch so he helped boost Gage up.  “You are growing up far too fast, Gage. Promise you will never get too old to give your papa a kiss and say you love me.”


“Papa, I will always love you.  Just don’t make me kiss you in public, deal?”


“That is a deal, Gage!”  Justin held him tight.  


Brian brought his mouth down to Gage’s ear and whispered, loud enough for Justin to hear, “That was a pretty silly question but I love your silly Papa anyway.”


“That is pretty obvious,” Gage smiled at him as he wrapped his arms around Justin’s neck.  Justin’s heart was almost too full to handle it.


As everyone opened gifts and enjoyed each other's company, Brian caught himself looking at Brinn and she had a distant look.  She was doing a good job hiding it but he could see a distant look. As they started cleaning up all the paper and boxes, Brian walked over and offered Brinn his hand. “Hey, Brinny, I want to talk to you.” He looked at everyone else who had an odd look. “I’m the father of the bride to be and I can talk to my baby girl.”


Brian wrapped his arm around Brinn’s shoulders and led her to his office.  As soon as the door was shut Brian pulled her in his arms. “Oh, my baby is going to have a baby.”


Brinn pressed her face into his warm shirt.  “Oh daddy, so do you think I should have the baby?”


“Sweetheart, I can’t make that decision for you but I think I know your heart and I can’t see you terminating this.  It is part of you and with Zach being unable to…. Well it seems like this might be an answer ….I’m sorry, it really is totally up to you.  I just wanted you to know, I am here if you need anything, no matter what you decide. Brinny, you’re my baby girl.” Brian quickly wiped his eyes.


“Daddy, are you crying?”


“Ah, shit,” Brian held onto her tightly.  I haven’t totally adjusted to you getting married and now…”


“I love you and daddy.  I just wish this time you would tell me how to take care of this. I am going to talk to Danny and….I know you are always here for me if I need you.  I have always known that except for that brief lack of sense when I left with Tina.”



“And you are the best daughter we could have asked for.”  They stood their embracing for a few more minutes.


“I guess we should join the rest of the family.  The rest of the guests will be a couple hours but I asked Danny to come over early.  He may or may not bring Elliott right away. I told him he could because I don’t want him to think he has to keep a secret from his husband, just like I knew Daddy would tell you right away.” Brinn kissed Brian sweetly on the lips, “I love you. I couldn’t have had a better life.”

                                                                                                         

Chapter 7 by Simply written

Chapter 7


It was about 1:30 when Danny pulled up in front of the main house of the vineyard.  Brinn had been watching for him. She had told Zach she needed to talk to Danny about the wedding so she kissed him and grabbed her jacket and met him outside.  “Oh, Danny, am I glad to see you.” She kissed him and linked their arms. “You could have brought Elliott.”


“Well, actually, he was in an intense game of Go Fish with Hannah so he said he would come with them when they came in about half an hour. Where are we going?”


“Out to my old classroom.  Gus turned on the heat for me a while ago when he and the kids were playing so it should be warm now.”  Danny opened the door and they walked into the cozy little building.  


“Brinn, you sounded a bit frantic.  What is it? Is something not working with the wedding?”


Brinn threw her arms around her best friend, “Oh, Danny, I don’t know what to do.”  Tears streamed down her face as Danny led her to the overstuffed chair where they both squeezed in next to each other. Danny just held her until she was ready to continue.  “Danny, I’m going to have a baby.”


“Oh Brinn, I am sure you hadn’t planned this but you are going to be a great mom.”


“Danny, are you forgetting?  Zach can’t….I told you about my weekend in Lake Tahoe.”


“Oh, Tia!  What did he say?”


“He doesn’t know yet.  I just found out last night.  I should have realized it. I was so stupid. I never had to worry about birth control.  I have two PhDs in science and I don’t think about birth control.”


“You had been so stressed about Zach.  You had a chance to get away and enjoy yourself.”


“And he knows I did that but what he doesn’t know is who I enjoyed myself with.  If it had been a stranger this would be so much easier.”


“Do you want to keep the baby?”


“Oh, Danny, it might be the easiest way for us to have a family.  We have never tested Zach to see if he can even father a child.or not.  Most CF patients can but some are unable to. I would love to raise this baby as ours.  Zach will be such a good father. We talked about it and he wants to stay home with our kids.  He doesn’t have the love for research I do but he is so smart and he loves reading. He is looking around for a proofreading or editing job already.  That way if he is having a bad day with his CF he can take it easy and the days he feel good he will put his time in. He is good. He really is.”


“And you love him so much. I can’t imagine something coming up that Elliott would … I don't.”


“You really love him, don’t you.”  


“I can’t imagine life without El. He is perfect, well, perfect for me and Zach if perfect for you.”


“How do I tell him and when I tell him, do I tell him who the father is?”


“Tia, I know you will have to tell him.  One of the things I have always loved about you is your open, honest character.  You never keep anything back.”


“I just don’t know what to do.”


“Maybe telling him about the baby is enough right now.    Maybe the who can come later. Let him love the baby and when the time is right you can tell him George is the father.”


“Danny, do you really think that will work?”


“All I know is the way he looks at you.  That baby is part of you and he will love it.”


“Oh, thank you!” Brinn hugged him.  “I wish you lived closer, Danny. I miss you.”


“Well, that might be a possibility.”


“Danny, don’t mess with a pregnant woman’s emotions.”


“My dads paid off all Elliott’s student loans for Christmas.  That means we can start the clinic we want to run now, not later.   All this really started last night so nothing is locked into place but we hope to find a smaller town near here that could use a clinic.  We hope to be with in half an hour of here. There are lots of places that could use doctors and with my dads loaning us the money for a clinic we can do it exactly like we dreamed about.”


“That is great, Danny!  Do you think you will be here to deliver my baby?”


“I will make sure I am here to help with that, Brinn.  I don’t know if you realize how much I owe you. If it wasn’t for you I might never have gotten over my apprehensions and I would have never met up with Elliott as a confident man, instead of a scared boy.”


“Danny, you would have gotten there, I just used some of my connections to speed it up.” She kissed Danny long and slow.  “We probably better get back to the main house. Your family will be here soon along with all the extended family. Tony and John, Peter and Becca, Molly and Tyler, and of course Brenda. Oh and Tammy is coming sometime. Oh, and all the kids although they are not as little as they used to be. ”


“You know if I was into girls, I wouldn’t have let any other male near you.”


“Thanks, Danny.  I love you, too. And yes, I will tell Zach tonight.”


“We’ll be around most of the time the next week so if you need to talk…” Danny reached for her hand and together they shut the door to the little house and walked back. 


“There you are!”  Elliott said as they walked to the door.  Zach was just inside the door. “I had just told Zach I would go find our other halves. You look as beautiful as always, Brinn.” Elliott kissed her cheek,  “And you, sexy,” Elliott’s hand rested on Danny’s ass. “You forgot to tell me Hannah was a card shark. She took all my chocolates,” Elliott kissed him.  


Brinn walked past the two kissing men and entered the house.  Zach pulled her close, “You Ok, Lulu? You look like you have been crying.”


“Oh, Danny and I were just talking about our past and the future.  I guess I am just over emotional today.” She tried to be inconspicuous but slid her hand over his crotch. “I need you.  Meet me in the bathroom of the therapy room in three minutes.” She kissed him and walked away.


There were people everywhere and as Brinn walked she was told they were opening any gifts people had at 3:00.  Brinn walked through her old room that still had Justin’s therapy equipment in it. It was hard to remember that it was only six months ago when she held his hand as Tammy worked his damaged muscles. It brought tears to her eyes.  Under her breath she grumbled, “How come I hadn’t noticed how emotional I was getting? Damn I keep crying today. Another thing she noticed, as she took off her top, was how sensitive her breasts were. No wonder she was horny all the time.  As she took off her bra, she noticed the nipples were straining to be touched. She stepped out of her skirt just as the bathroom door opened and Zach walked in.


“Good lord, I ….”


“Take your pants down and sit on the commode,” she ordered.


“Yes, maam, whatever you say as long as you plan to sit on my lap.”


“I plan to screw the hell out of that cock after I first have a taste.”


“Well, if you must,” Zach said with a twinkle in his eye as she got down on her knees before him. He reached out and collected her hair as she moved onto him. Her tongue and lips went to work. 


As Brinn started tasting the clear liquid before the cum, she moved up and slipped onto him like a sheath over a knife.  For a split second Brinn felt inner pain. What if he couldn’t understand but as she started to move up and down and the look on his face told her she had nothing to worry about. At least not until after she told him about the baby.  She brought her mouth down to his as Zach exploded deep inside her. She hadn’t cum yet but as he brought his mouth to her breast and it only took his tongue touching it before she came with a scream.


“Um, Brinn, is that you?  I was sent to come find you two and I think I found you cumming,” Matty’s voice came through the locked door. “Everyone is here.  They want to open gifts soon.”


Zach kissed her, “Give us five minutes, Matty.  We’ll be right there. Brinn needs a minute or three.”


Zach brought his mouth down on her other breast and it surprised him when she immediately had another orgasm. This time she didn’t scream but wrapped her arms around his neck so tightly he could barely breathe.  He gently stroked her back, helping her calm down and then they slowly dressed and walked out into the bedroom. “That was pretty amazing. I have never seen you so responsive and, well, desperate!”


“We better get out there.  You know everyone will know what we were doing.”


“In this family it is pretty likely it is what everyone else has done very recently.” Brinn turned to him once more, “I love you, Chase.”


She grabbed his hand and drug him out to the main room. Gifts were shared between family and friends.  Brenda had been the busiest. Everyone present received a box from her. In each box was a hand made sweater.  From Talia to Brian. The kids’ sweaters were bright colors while the men and women all received very classic colors and styles.  They spent several minutes taking group pictures with the kids and then the adults, men and then women.  


Soon there was a light supper out for everyone to enjoy.  There were several different soups and supplies for sandwiches, along with trays of veggies and dip not to mention fresh fruit and then chips and dip. Everyone could find something they liked.  Of course there were beverages for both kids and adults. It had been a long day for everyone so everyone went easy on the alcohol.  


Brian walked up to Tammy and gave her a kiss, “Merry Christmas.  I’m glad you managed to come for a while. I am sorry you are having such a lonely holiday.”


“Well, of course my sister is with her kids but I will see her next week.  I am flying out to see her.” Tammy’s phone pinged and she pulled it out. Brian watched her read it and smile.


“So who is it? Have you found yourself some cute and bubbly?” Tammy punched Brian’s shoulder.  


“It’s Seth.  He just said Merry Christmas.”


“Tammy, you and Seth...I mean I know you had a night but there isn’t anything more, is there?”


“No, not at all.  Brian, I shouldn’t tell you this but, when he returns, Seth is resigning.  He needs to get away from here. He needs a fresh start.”


“Ah, shit, I’ll miss him.  He is so good at his job and oh, fuck, Gus…”  Brian looked over at his son holding his baby girl over his shoulder as he patted her back.  “How is he going to take this? It is going to make if final.”


“That’s why I am telling you.  I am sure Seth will give you plenty of notice.  He isn’t in a rush but, I might as well come clean.  He has a girlfriend, well the start of a girlfriend. He is hoping he can make a life with her.  She’s a widow with two small children. He can’t stop talking about the kids and….”


“He deserves that kind of happiness,” Brian comments.  “So no one on your horizon? You deserve that, too.”


“I have put some feelers out. I think I am ready to share my life with someone. Or maybe several someones.  I just want to be out there.”


“You will find your way.  That could be a special someone or just a place to be out there but Tammy, you are a special woman.  There is someone out there. “Tammy,” Brian glanced around to make sure no one is in earshot. “Brinn talked to us. Thanks for being there for her.”


“I’m glad she is thinking it through a bit.  She was talking about ending it but I think that would be a mistake.  I know it wasn’t planned but it is part of her and I think Zach will be thrilled that they will have a child.”


“Ya, of course it is their decision but Justin and I want this baby.”  


Justin walked up as Brian and Tammy hugged again. “Justin, thanks for the lovely day.  I am going home. As always, you two are the perfect hosts.”


“Tammy, you know you are welcome to stay in Stone House as long as you need to but I hope by next Christmas you and your love will invite us to the home you have made with someone you care about.”


“Thanks, Justin. I hope you are right but in the meantime, thanks for letting me be part of your family.”  Tammy said goodbye to everyone and left. After she broke the ice more people started to leave.  


Matty had been trying to get Brinn alone all night.  He finally saw her walking to the restroom and waited for her outside the door. As soon as she stepped out he grabbed her and pulled her into the nearest room.  “Brinn, what’s wrong?”


“Besides the fact my little brother just scared the shit out of me and pulled me into a room?”


“Brinn, I am serious.  Dad asked me if I knew what was going on because he could tell something was wrong.”


“Oh, Matty,” Brinn wrapped her arms around his neck. “I can’t tell you right now but soon.  You’ll know soon.”


“Brinn, whatever it is, just remember I’m here for you and my dads, both of them, care about you.”


“I know, Matty, and tell My John, I’ll be over soon and tell him everything.  Tell him...I miss talking to him.”


“Oh, there you are, Lulu.  I need to get home. I need my treatment.  I am starting to feel a little tight.” Zach used his inhaler.


“Sure, Chase, Matty and I just finished so let’s get you home.  Is it getting bad? Brinn instantly went into worried mode when she saw him taking shallow breaths.  “Let’s go.” Brinn walked over and grabbed her coat and then looked for their gifts.


Justin walked up and put an arm around Brinn’s waist.  “Gifts are already in the car. I could tell Zach was starting to feel off so I had Clay carry them out before they left.”


“Thanks, Daddy.  We are on our way out.  I’ll talk to you in the morning.” Brinn kissed him and then crossed the room and kissed Brian.  Everytime she turned around she was hugging another family member. She took Tally in her arms and then she noticed  Zach was using his inhaler again.


“Oh shit, I’m coming Zach.” She kissed Talia’s cheek, “Here sweetheart, go back to your mama.  I will see you all soon.” Brinn rushed over to Zach and led him out of the house and soon they were home.  Zach went straight to their room and started his treatment and as soon as Brinn got the house locked up and the lights off, she followed him to the bedroom.  Zach was holding the mask to his face but he was struggling to regain normal breathing. Brinn monitored his oxygen levels and it wasn’t getting better. Brinn injected his backup medication.  She had never seen him get so bad so fast. She texted Danny. ‘Come over. Zach needs you and Elliot.” She included their house code. Brinn sat next to him and stroked his hair as he tried to relax and regain control of his breathing. 


Ten minutes later, Brinn heard footsteps and then Danny and Elliott were in the bedroom.  Each had a medical bag with them. Brinn told them the last reading she had taken and what she had given him.  Elliott and Danny monitored his readings and slowly the oxygen level increased. Danny held Brinn close. “Why don’t you go run a bath for him.  Put a lot of that herbal mix in it. Have you tried your new trial drug on him?”


“No, I haven’t.  He had been doing so well and I have to admit I am a little nervous about using it on my own husband before it has been approved for trials.”


“Do you believe in it?”


“Oh, I do, Danny.”


“If you have some here, give him a dose. Start the treatment.”


“Should I be worried? More worried?”


“No, honey, it just isn’t going to get better so why take the chance of letting his lungs get more damaged. If you believe in it, I know it will work.”


An hour later Elliott and Danny left for Dan and Marcus’ house after Zach was breathing much easier and lying in the tub they were sure Brinn would be in by the time they left the property.


Brinn had given Zach one of the capsules as he got into the tub and now that Ellliott and Danny had left she joined him in the steaming water.  “Are you feeling better my love?”


“I am, Lulu. Can we stay in here for a little while longer. I love the feel of your water slick skin. You are so lovely.” His hand rested on her breast as his thumb ran over her nipple.  She shivered at his touch.


“Are you really feeling well enough for this, Chase?”


“This may sound crazy considering how bad I felt an hour ago but my lungs seem to be expanding every breath. And if you can slide up a bit farther I would love to nibble those amazing breasts.  I swear they feel different than they did before.”


“Zach, I need to tell you something.”


“Well, that sounds serious.”


“I don’t want to tell you if you are still feeling the effects of the episode.”


“Brinn, what is it?”


“I told you about Tahoe.”


“And I told you, Lulu, I don’t mind.”


“You might mind when you hear what I have to say.  I want you to know I will do whatever you want me to do just please don’t leave me again?”


“I am not going to leave you, Brinn.  You just saved me again. I have no reason to live without you.”


“Chase, I was such a fool.  I enjoyed my time away and it never dawned on me that…..we didn’t use protection.”


“You didn’t catch something dangerous, did you? Is that why Tammy put you on medication?”


“The only medication she put me on is vitamins.  Chase, I’m pregnant. If you don’t want me to keep it, I won’t.  I would totally understand but please, Zach, don’t leave.”


Zach laid in the tub looking far off.  “Wow, Brinn, that is…..it’s a lot to think about.  Of course I am not leaving you. I am marrying you February 14.  Lulu, all the sudden I am really tired. Can you help me to bed?”


“Of course, Zach.” Brinn got out and dried off quickly.  She then helped stabilize him as he stepped out. She dried him off and walked with him to the bed. Once he slipped under the covers and she turned off the lights she climbed in and laid near him but didn’t reach out to him.  


Zach reached out and pulled her closer.  “I can’t sleep in the same bed and not touch you. Come here, Lulu.  We will talk about it in the morning.”


Brinn trembled as he held her tightly against his body.  “I love you, Lulu. I always will.” With that Zach closed her eyes.  It took Brinn a little while to join him but when she was pressed against his warm skin and his steady breathing lulled her to sleep.


Zach woke up very early.  He took a deep breath and was surprised that there was little tightness in his chest. He never felt this good the morning after a bad episode. He looked over at Brinn.  She looked so stunning. She was so young and now she was pregnant with another man’s baby but it was HER baby. He got up and quickly dressed in the bathroom. Zach opened the door and looked back at Brinn.  She was curled up with the blankets under his chin. He wanted to get back in bed with her and show her how much he loved her but right now he had to talk to someone.  


It was 7:00 a.m. but he couldn’t just sit here.  He wrote Brinn a note. ‘Lulu, I love you so much.  Don’t worry, I will be back in a couple hours. I just need to think. I love you, Zach.  P.S. I feel amazingly good.’


Zach drove into town with no destination.  He looked at the Christmas decorations on the businesses and homes.  It was quiet. Most people were probably taking the day off with their kids or family that were visiting.   He drove past George’s school and was surprised to see lights on in the building and he was sure he saw someone moving inside.  He pulled up behind the building and found George’s SUV. He got out and knocked on the door and waited.  


Moments later the door started opening and George was saying. “You’re early. Oh, Zach, you’re a surprise.  I thought you were my food delivery. Come in.”


“I hope you don’t mind.  I was having trouble sleeping so I thought I’d take a ride.  It is really a beautiful morning.”


“I just put on a pot of coffee.  Come in and I’ll pour you a cup.”


“I thought you were out of town for Christmas?” Zach commented as they walked into the big commercial kitchen.


“I flew back in last night.  I have a busy week so my family had Christmas early so I could get back and prepare.”


“I can go.  I don’t want to interrupt your work.”


“Zach, have a seat.  I can keep working while you drink coffee and tell me what got you out of bed so early this morning.  You and Brinn didn’t have a fight did you?”


“No, she was very tempting this morning but I had to think about something.”


“Something you are keeping from her?” George looked at Zach and saw his inner struggle as he handed him a cup. 


“No, last night she told me some news,” he sipped the coffee.  George made the best coffee. “You know she slept with someone in Lake Tahoe when you took her there.  I don’t hold that against her. I told her to live her life. I told her I didn’t want to know who it was because I know she loves me.” He took another sip while George turned away.


“I am listening, Zach, I promise.  I just need to keep moving.”


“No problem.  I just need to talk to someone who will listen.  Last night as we laid in the bathtub together, my CF was acting up, Brinn told me she is pregnant.”  George froze. He was so glad his back was to Zach because he was sure all the color drained from his face.  It took him a minute to focus again on Zach’s conversation. ‘....do what I want her to do. I know she would end it if I asked her to but I can’t do that.  It is part of her. And I will never be able to just get her pregnant.”


George wished there was something besides coffee in his mug but he emptied it and then started coughing from swallowing it wrong.  


“George, you alright?” George nodded and Zach kept talking, “Do you know who the guy is? I got the feeling she just started dancing with him and they went off.”


George finally was able to say something, “Did she say that?”


“No, she didn’t.  She offered to tell me more but I stopped her.  I don’t care who she was with for any other reason than he is the biological father of our baby.  How will we know if there is anything medically we have to worry about?


“Zach, does Brinn know you will accept the child?”


“I didn’t say much.  I was in shock. I ….”


“I think you need to go talk to her.  She is the only one that can answer your questions and she is probably awake by now and if you are gone too long she is going to worry.”


As if on cue, Zach’s phone rang.  “It’s her.” He pulled it out and answered.


“Morning, Lulu.”


“I was worried about you.  I woke up and you were gone and last night you  really weren’t well.”


“Oh, honey, I am fine.  Actually, I feel better than I ever have after a bad episode.  I think your research was right on.”


“Zach, are you coming home soon?” he could now hear the tears in her voice.”


“Oh, Lulu, I’m on my way now.  I love you, sweetheart. Don’t cry.”  The call ended. “I better get home. She is really stressed.”


George was still in a daze but said, “Wait a second.  He rushed to the back of the kitchen and about a minute later came back with a basket.  “I just took these out of the oven when you knocked on the door.” The smell of freshly baked muffins wafted out of it.  “Now go home and talk to Brinn.”


“Thanks for listening,” Zach gave George a weak smile.


“Zach, it is up to Brinn to answer the questions you have.”


“I know.  Thanks, George.  I’m really glad you were here this morning. I just needed to talk to someone.” Zach came around the counter and gave George a hug.  I’ll talk to you soon.”


As the door shut behind Zach, George collapsed onto a stool and dropped his head in his hands. He texted Brinn.  ‘Zach was here. I didn’t say anything.”


Brinn paced back and forth.  Zach sounds Ok. He didn’t seem upset. Her phone pinged and she looked at it.  Her legs gave way from under her and she sank to the floor. Of all places for Zack to go.  George knows. At least he didn’t say anything. This just wasn’t going to be easy. As she sat cross legged on the floor, her head dropped into her hands and she couldn’t stop the tears. Why was she crying? Zach sounded great. His voice wasn’t weak at all.  She started crying harder thinking about her research being a success. And then she thought about George and she sobbed even harder. What was she going to say to him when she saw him? 


Zach came home to find Brinn sitting on the floor in front of the fire place sobbing. He dropped the basket of muffins on the counter and rushed to Brinn. He picked her up off the floor and carried her to the sofa.  He sat down and cradled her. “Brinn, are you alright? Did something happen?” Brinn wrapped her arms around Zach’s neck and buried her head in the hallow of his neck. He left her cry until she was done. When he felt her lips grazing the hallow of his neck he knew a new emotion was now in charge and he liked this one. His hand moved up the inside of her sleep shorts and then past the lace that covered her.  He found her clit and she literally exploded instantly. He then moved her shirt up and began flicking her nipples, first one and then the other.


“Zach, are you sure….are you sure you are willing to...I can’t think as long as you are touching me like that.”  Brinn moved so she could open Zach’s fly and then she dropped her bottoms and sat on his lap facing him, letting his hard cock move into her. Her mouth crushed his and with in moments Zach had taken off her shirt and as his fingers continued on her nipples, her entire body went into overdrive. As he came, she cried and screamed at the same time.


Fifteen minutes later Brinn made a cup of coffee for both of them and Zach got plates out for the muffins.  They sat side by side at the counter, each popping bits of muffin in their mouths. “Zach, I am very sorry. I mean really sorry.  I should have thought about birth control. I wasn’t drunk, well not the whole weekend. I should have used protection. I have three PhDs but I am too stupid to tell a guy to wear a condom.”


“Brinn, I didn’t mean to scare you this morning.  I woke up feeling amazingly healthy. Lulu, you are a star.  I know I have only had one dose of it but is it supposed to be taken daily? I really can’t believe how good I feel today. I’m sorry.  I should focus. It is your body and it is totally up to you, but I think it would be amazing to have a child with you and I really don’t care how it came to be. I am just looking at it as a gift to us.”  Zach turned toward her and then took her hand, “Brinn, you aren’t really thinking about….Oh, it is your choice. I’m sorry, I don’t want you to feel obligated.”


Brinn started crying, “I don’t deserve you, Zach Chase, but I am so glad I have you.  Yes, I want this baby as long as you will raise it as your own.”


“Brinn, this baby is ours.  So, if my calculations are right, you are going to have a miserable summer and we will be parents sometime before Labor Day.”


“That sounds about right.  I will need to go see my regular doctor but I am hoping Tammy or Danny will be there when I am ready to deliver.”


“Whatever you want, Lulu.”


“You know, I am not the easiest person to live with anytime. I’m afraid I am going to be unbearable and if today is any forecast, I have a feeling I think we will be having sex a lot but I also might yell at you a lot.  Do you think you can put up with all that?”


“As long as I have you and our baby, I will be one happy man.  And did I mention this medication you gave me is amazing?”


“I am wondering if It might need to be scaled back just a bit.  I am so glad it helped but it seems to be having a bit of a euphoric effect on you.”


“Is that why I feel a bit drunk?”


“We’ll get it figured out.  It isn’t dangerous unless the effects build up. I hope you don’t mind being a test subject.”


“As long as you are by my side, test away.”


An hour later they were laying in bed again and Brinn stroked his chest. “Brinn, what did the guy look like?  I just want to be able to picture what our child will look like.”


“He actually shared your coloring and build. He might be a little broader but my guess is if people didn’t know, they will think you are the biological father but most importantly you will be his or her daddy.”  Brinn choked up a bit. She knew she needed to talk to George and soon. It was only fair.



Brian and Justin slept later than normal.  It was late by the time they cleaned up. They had made love slowly as only a couple who know each other inside and out can do. By the time they fell asleep they were both sweat soaked and completely relaxed.  


Justin woke up to Brian running his tongue down his neck, “Good morning.”


“God, Sunshine, you smell so good this morning.” Brian buried his face against Justin’s skin.


“Brian, have you lost your sense of smell? I have to stink of stale sex and sweat.”


“But it is your stale sex and sweat and by now, that smell means home. You are my home and I really would like to park my car in your garage right now.”


“Oh, now that’s bad,” Justin groaned.


“How flexible are you feeling this morning?”


“Move slow.  I would love to see your face when you enter me.”  Brian was already positioning himself. Justin draped his good leg over Brian’s shoulder and wrapped his injured leg around Brian’s waist as he waited to feel the pressure of Brian’s cock. Brian leaned down and crushed Justin’s mouth but then moved back a bit so they could look at each other as Brian entered him. As they began to move the love they shared was obvious but as they continued, Justin began to slide his foot along Brian’s ass and at one point he nearly managed to enter Brian with his big toe.  The look on Brian’s face made Justin laugh just as Brian claimed his mouth again and together they came.


Brian rolled off of Justin but they linked fingers as they laid side by side. After some time, Justin brought Brian’s hand to his mouth and kissed it.   “I’m ready for a shower, Gramps. How about you?”


“I wonder how it went with Brinn and Zach last night. These are the hardest times to be a parent.  There is nothing we can do for them right now but be here and that includes Zach. And I wonder if she told him it was George yet.  We both know she will eventually.”


Justin stood and worked his way toward the bathroom. “We need to find out before either of us talk to him and she needs to tell Gus today.  He needs to know.”


“There is something else Gus needs to know,” Brian said thinking about his conversation with Tammy the day before.


“What do you know that I don’t?” Justin sat on the edge of the bed by Brian and kissed him once more before offering him a hand and pulling him up.


“Seth is leaving.”


“Oh, shit.”



Danny and Elliott were drenched in sweat when there was a little knock on the door, “Danny, El, can I come in?” Hannah’s little voice asked.


The men were still linked but Elliott kissed Danny’s neck and slipped out.  “Banana, could you go get us each a bottle of water and then we have a perfect spot for you between us.”


“Be right back.”  They heard her little feet run away. 


Danny got up and threw a pair of briefs at Elliott and then crawled back in bed. “Thanks for loving her,” Danny kissed his husband.


“She is very lovable and she loves her big brother so much, just like I do.” As Elliot kissed Danny they heard the door open.


“I have water. I thought you’d be done kissing by now.”  She handed a water to Elliott and then Danny before crawling in between them.  “Your bedroom smells like our daddies’ room.”


“I guess that’s the smell of love then because you know our daddies love each other so much just like El and I love each other.”


“Danny, can I tell you a secret? Elliott, you can’t tell either.”  Elliott acted like he zipped his lips shut. “I know Daddy and Dad are worried about my aunt Kim.  Aunt Kim wants me to live with her but I can’t leave my daddies. I love them so much and Aunt Kim loves me but she isn’t my family. You are my family.” 


Danny pulled his sister against him and Elliott put his arms around both of them.  “You know they will do anything to keep you with them.”


“Of course, I know that.  They love me.” Hannah said with the simplicity of a child that feels loved.  She put an arm around Danny’s neck and then Elliott’s. She kissed one and then the other.  “And you love me, too.” The men each kissed her cheek and then reached above her and kissed each other.  “You two kiss too much.”


“Now darling, Hannah Banana, I could never kiss your brother too much.  I want to kiss him the rest of my life.”


“And I want him to.” Danny slid closer and put his hand behind Elliott’s head.


“Ok, I am out of here before I become a banana pancake.” Hannah ran out the door and shut it behind her just as Elliott’s finger slid into Danny and began to stroke his prostate sending him over the edge, just as Elliott’s mouth came down on Danny’s cock.



“Grandpa….papa, we’re here!”  Gage shouted as he and Gus walked into the kitchen.” 


“To what do we owe this surprise?” Justin was limping a bit this morning as walked over to hug Gage.


“You Ok, Dad?”  Gus asked as Justin moved to him and gave him a hug and kiss.


“Your Pops was a bit….”


“Nough said.  We men decided to let the women have the house for a while so we walked over.” Gus smiled down at his son.


“Have you heard anything from Brinn today?”  Brian asked as he scooped Gage up and held him upside down as he tickled his now bare stomach. 


“Grandpa, stop!  That tickles!” Gage giggled.


“Why, should I have talked to the blonde bombshell? It is so good to see her happy again,” Gus smiled, thinking about how Brinn glowed yesterday.


“Why don’t you leave this guy here with us men and you go visit her.”


“Well, now you have me curious. I probably better text her to make sure she isn’t well….” Gus texted Brinn and got a response to come over.  “I guess I am going to visit my sister,” with humor in his voice,Gus said as he looked at his dads. “Hey, Gage, do you want me to stop on my way back or do you want to stay with your grandpas for a while, if that’s alright with you.” Gus looked at his dads.


“He can stay as long as he wants. We can text later and figure out what’s up for the day.”


Ten minutes later, Gus was at Brinn’s door. He had taken the four wheeler across the field since he didn’t have his vehicle. “Hey, Gussy!” Brinn kissed her brother and hugged him tight.  “Can I get you some coffee? We have muffins George sent over.”


“Speaking of George,” Gus looked around for Zach but he wasn’t in sight.


“Zach is in the shower and no, I haven’t told him about George.”


“So why did our dads send me over here? They made it seem important.”


“Gus, you’re going to be an uncle.”


“I’m …...WHAT!” Gus picked her up and turned her around several times.  “Oh, Wait! George?” his voice was a whisper now.


“The baby is the result of my weekend in Lake Tahoe but this baby is Zach and mine.”


“Oh, Briny.” Gus held her tight.  “And Zach is alright with this?”


“He is more than alright. He is excited!”


“He doesn’t know does he?  I mean, that it is George.”


“Not yet, and this morning he told George without knowing of course.”


“Oh, god, how is George? Have you talked to him?”


“We’ve been texting. He was obviously surprised but he is alright with it.  Gus, do you think I am terrible?”


“Of course not. Maybe it is kind of an answer for you.”


“I have to admit, I would have preferred to wait for a couple years but I’m excited and scared and so glad you and Shelby are here because you are the best parents.”.


“Well, I guess it is a dry New Year’s for you!”


“Ya, I don’t mind.  I know this might not be the right time, and I maybe shouldn’t be the one to say anything but, Gussy, have you talked to Seth lately?”


“We’re not talking.  Well, he won’t talk to me.  He says I need space.”


“Gus, he might be trying to tell you something.  Shit, Gus, he is probably moving. He has a woman in his life and she has kids, and he was looking for a job this week. Gus,” Brinn watched Gus walk toward the wall of windows and look out over the vineyard. She walked up behind him and put her hand on his shoulder.  “I am sorry but you needed to know.“ Brinn put her arms around her big brother. “Are you alright?”


“I’m fine, really.  Thanks for telling me. I’m not saying it will be easy but maybe it is what’s best.”  Gus took a deep breath, “How did you hear about this?”


“Tammy.  Seth and she have become good friends.  He told her he was looking. I am sure he will tell you when he knows anything for sure.”


“Well, I’m glad you told me.  Thanks, Brinn, and congratulations, again on the baby.  I better get going. I left Gage with Dad and Pops but I promised him we would do something.”  He hugged Brinn once more and then slipped out the door. Once he got on the cart he headed across the vineyard until he couldn’t focus.  He stopped and dropped his head down on the handlebars. He wasn’t going to cry. He felt numb This must be what it is like when you lose a limb.  It isn’t there anymore but you can still feel it. He could still feel Seth. What was he going to do when he left?


As the week went on, Brinn and Zach told the rest of the family.  Brinn also had a full physical and it was determined that she was due sometime in the last half of August.  Zach’s mom was over the moon, although she had wished they had waited to have the procedure until after they were married.  They didn’t tell them that but Zach said it was best to let them think that.


 As the week went on the word was out.  Seth had given his two week notice. He would start looking for his replacement immediately.  He had called Gus to tell him but Gus left it go to voicemail. He knew he would have to face him again but right now he wasn’t going to think about it.



Brinn had planned New Year’s Eve.  Danny, Elliot, Matty, George, Tyler, Gus, and Zach decided to go to a bar in town for the early evening and then they would go out to Brinn and Zach’s where Shelby, Molly, and Brinn were going to hang at the house and watch romantic comedies until the men would come back long before midnight and they would all eat food George made.  


Justin and Brian were having an all male party.  Tony and John, and Dan and Marcus were coming over for dinner.  They had invited Peter and Becca to join either group but they decided to spend time at a ski resort instead.


All the kids were at Dan and Marcus’ house.  Jonna was helping Brenda with the kids and they were all staying there overnight unless Shelby decided she needed Talia.  And of course, Dan and Marcus were going to stay at Brian and Justin’s. It had been a long time since the four men had a night together.  


As the girls all arrived at Brinn’s, Shelby pulled Brinn aside. “How are you feeling, Brinn?  Any real pregnancy issues?”


“Other than constant mood swings, I’m feeling good but Shelby, that’s not what you want to talk about?”


“Brinn, how is Gus going to react to Seth leaving?  I think in the long run, it will be best for everyone but, Brinn, I’m scared how he will react. What should I do? What’s best for him?”


“Shelby, you’re his wife.  You know that part of my brother better than I do but I think you might need to give him a little rope.  He may need some guy time, and I don’t mean hanging out with his buddies. “I don’t think he will ever feel for anyone else like what happened with Seth.  He didn’t want that and he didn’t want to hurt you.”


“I know that, Brinn. And I think you’re right.  He will never lose the urge to be with a man once in a while but it will just be physical and if he needs to play a little more for a while I will just have to let him get his emotions back in check.” Shelby’s whole body was shaking when she finished talking.


“Shelby, whatever he does, he will always come back to you.  You are his life. He chose you and the kids. Now that Seth is leaving, you will have his whole heart.”


“Thanks, Brinn.  I think I know that but I just needed someone to reinforce it.  How is Zach doing? Is the extra stress from the pregnancy causing him any problems?”


“He is using the medication Tammy and I developed.  He is our guinea pig and we are finding that a couple things need to be adjusted a little bit but he feels better than he has in years. And he is so amazing about the baby.  He can’t wait to be a stay at home dad with our baby.”


“We both are fortunate to have the men we have. Neither are perfect but they are perfect for us.” Shelby linked arms with her sister in law.  “Let’s celebrate. This is going to be a special year for you. You will become a wife and a mother.”



The young men were at the bar at 7:00 pm.  The plan was to have a few drinks and then they would head back to the house so they were off the street when the drunks got out.  Matty volunteered to be the driver since legally he couldn’t drink here and the rest of the men bought a bottle of the best whiskey in the place. It was soon obvious to the rest of the men, Gus was not going to make midnight.  He had ordered a second bottle of whiskey almost immediately and he was keeping this one right in front of him. There was some music playing in the background and Gus stood and pulled Matty off the stool. “Let’s dance, Matty.” 


“Sure, Gus, let’s dance,” Matty smiled humoring him.  It was barely 8:00 and Gus was totally drunk. “Come on, Danny, bring your husband out here to join us,” Matty coaxed so they weren’t the only two out there.  


“Come, El, I would love to be groped in public,”  Danny kissed him. 


“My pleasure!” Elliott’s hand rested on Danny’s ass and as soon as they were on the small dance floor he pulled Danny tightly against him.  “If we do this long, we may have to use the bathroom for….”


“A quick fuck? My pleasure!”


After Matty held Gus up for a couple songs they went back to their table and Matty tried to get Gus to eat some snacks to help absorb the alcohol, and though he nibbled on a couple things he mainly drank more.  By 9:00 Gus was loud and almost too drunk to stand up. He draped his arm around Zach, “So Zach, are you ready to be married into our crazy family?”


“I’ve been a part of your family for six years but I am ready to make it official,” Zach said, a bit drunk himself.  “And I can’t wait to hold our baby.”


“George,” Gus hollered.  Instantly Matty tried to gain his attention and Danny and Elliott looked at each other but Gus was too far gone to change thoughts.  “Thanks for your contribution. At least the baby will have your coloring. I think I am going to go ask that guy over there to dance.  He’s been scoping me out the last half hour.” Gus stumbled to the end of the bar and then went to the dance floor with the stranger.


Danny and Elliott watched Zach and George waiting to see how this played out, ready to step in if they need to.  Matty and Tyler were on the other side also looking for a response. Zach sat there staring at George. “George, is that true? You and Lulu?” Zach’s whole body went stiff.


“Fuck Gus,” Matty mumbled under his breath.  


Tyler was sitting there with his mouth hanging open.  Softly he said to Matty, “Is that true?” Matty just nodded and focused on Zach.


“Zach, why don’t we take a walk?” Matty said, trying to get Zach to leave with him but Zach wasn’t having any of it.


“No, Matty!” Zach said sharply and looked at George. “George, you and Brinn?”


“God, Zach.  She was going to tell you.  But you didn’t seem to care who she was with.  She loves you, not me.” George was tipsy enough that he was having a hard time collecting his thoughts.  “I’ll leave town if I need to, just don’t ….. Don’t be mad at her. I don’t think she could take that.”


Danny walked over and draped an arm around each of the men.  “I think this conversation should be put on hold until you are both sober and Brinn is aware of this.”


“George,” Zach started, “I think that’s a good idea.  Now isn’t the time.”


“I think it is about time to head back to the house and the women,” Matty suggested.


“That sounds like a good idea,” Tyler said.  “I’ll go get Gus.” He looked and noticed he wasn’t on the dance floor. “Did anyone see where Gus went?”


“I think I saw someone head toward the bathrooms.  Maybe it was Gus,” Matty suggested.


Tyler moved down the hall and when he entered the bathroom he found Gus pressing his dance partner against the wall with his hand down his pants.  “Um, Gus, you ready to head back to your sister’s?”


“Wait right there!” Gus said to the young man and walked over to Tyler.  Did I do what I think I did? Zach….is he alright?”


“Right now they are fine.  We are going to get them home.”


“I’m staying here. I fucked up again so I might as well fuck him up.”


“But, Gus… Shelby is waiting.”


“Tell her I’m sorry and I’ll Uber home.”  Gus went back and started undoing the man’s fly.

 

Chapter 8 by Simply written

Chapter 8


“Where’s Gus?” Shelby asked when the men arrived. 


“He...wasn’t ready to come home so he said he would take an Uber later,”  Tyler said as he kissed Molly.


“What do you mean he will Uber home later?”


“Um, Shelby, he had made a new friend…” Danny tried to soften the truth.


“Well,” Zach said as he took a shot of whatever Matty just poured him. “After he told me George was the father of our baby he took a guy in to the bathroom.”  Zach shook his head, “Ah, shit, I’m sorry Shelby. I am too drunk to be talking.” He stumbled over to her and hugged her. Softly he said, “I am really sorry.  I should not have said it like that.”


Shelby really hugged him back, partly because she was hurt but partly because of what her husband had done to  Zach. “Gus must be really drunk.”


“Damn, he is.  I should go back and get him,” Tyler said.


“Oh, no you don’t,” Molly said quickly.  “You are not fit to drive either.”


“No one is going to get Gus.  He just needs some space.” Shelby said as Molly put an arm around her waist and led her over to the sofa. 


“I’ll get more food out,” George said quickly and then he saw Brinn’s stunned face.  “Zach, I think you better attend to your wife.” Danny had seen Brinn go pale and moved next to her, slipping his arm around her waist.  Zach moved over to Brinn and Danny handed her off to her husband to be.  


Danny kissed Brinn’s cheek and softly said, “You two need to talk privately.”  Brinn nodded and Zach led her to the bedroom.



Brian and Jusitn, along with Dan, Marcus, John, and Tony had eaten dinner and now were all dancing in the living room.  John and Tony had both taken off their shirts and their hands were everywhere. It wasn’t long before Tony’s hands were down John’s pants and John was nearly ready to cum from Tony’s finger up his ass.


Justin and Marcus followed suit and stripped off their shirts.  Marcus led Justin to the sofa, seeing him favoring his leg. Once they were sitting down Justin pulled Marcus across his lap so he was straddling him and Justin’s hands rested in his own lap cupping Marcus’ genitals. Their mouths grazed each others and soon the kisses were deep and Marcus was rocking against Justin’s cock.


Dan and Brian leaned against a wall as they touched and tasted each other.  Eventually, John and Tony made their way to the guest room where they planned to spend the night.  Within moments Brian and Dan started laughing as they heard John shout and then Tony followed suit.   Dan kissed Brian once more and then said, “If we don’t interrupt our husbands one of them is going to be fucking the other one and I think we still have rules about that.” 


“Well, they do look a bit into each other right now.  Of course, they are into each other a lot,” Brian said with maybe an edge of jealousy. “Sunshine, let the poor boy go and let’s all  get naked in bed.” Brian walked over and assisted Marcus as he got off Justin’s lap. Dan pulled his husband close and slid his hand across Marcus’ raging hardon.  Soon the four men had managed to make it into the bedroom and began to undress.



Gus had taken the young man into the stall and ripped his pants down as he put a condom on just before he thrust all the way in.  The young man cried out as he came in his pants. “God, Gus, you are amazing.”


Gus rested a minute against the man, “You seem to have one up on me.  You know who I am but I have no idea who you are.”


“Everyone knows who you are. I mean, your dads own half the county and you are a totally amazing musician, not to mention you are the hottest guy I have ever seen,” he turned around and kissed Gus.  “I have a hotel room next door. Come back with me. If you are this good in a bathroom, I want to see how good you are long, and hard, and slow.” The kiss he gave Gus set Gus on fire again. “By the way, my name is Adam.”


“Well, Adam, by morning I hope you have trouble walking.”



Brinn and Zach went into their bedroom and closed the door.  She crumbled to the floor, “I’m sorry. I should have told you.  I am so sorry!” She sobbed.  


“Oh, Lulu,” Zach dropped to the floor in front of her and took her hands. “It was a bit of a shock and it would have been nice if you could have told me but I told you over and over, it didn’t matter.  And it doesn’t. I was already worrying about heredity. Now we won’t have to worry about that and yes, we may have to iron out a couple things with him but. Brinn, I love you. I will always love you.” He lifted her head and kissed her. “Now, I think we need to go join our guests.  Shelby is going to need us all.”


“You are too good for me, Zach.  I love you.” They kissed and then Zach stood and helped Brinn up.  He wobbled a little as she stood. “How much did you guys drink in town?”


“We all drank plenty but your brother seemed to be on a mission to drink everyone under the table. And after he blurted out about George, he just honed in on this guy and disappeared.”


“Well, we all know why he is upset and I understand but right now I need to be there for Shelby.”


“Sorry, everyone!  We need to get this party started!” Brinn said as she and Zach came out to the great room.  “Look at the spread George put out so eat, drink, and in about 45 minutes we can enter a new year, probably the biggest of my life.”


“Our lives, Lulu!” Zach kissed her.  He then walked over to George and draped his arm around his shoulders, “We probably need to talk sometime in the near future but George, I hope we can stay friends.”


“That is my goal, Zach.” George and Zach hugged. “Maybe someday I can be Uncle George.”


“Hey, everyone, can I have your attention?”  Shelby stood in the center of her friends and family.  “ I don’t want any of you to worry about me. I understand Gus is going through a rough time but I also know he will work through this and he will be the wonderful father and husband is naturally is. I do wish he was here on our anniversary but this is the start of the new year and all of us have so much to look forward to including a cousin for my kids.” With the grace of a confident woman, she walked over and kissed Brinn’s cheek. “Let’s feed that baby.”


As the countdown to midnight came close, Danny slipped over to Brinn and hugged her, “I’m so happy for you, Tia.  We are both so lucky. We have our true loves and you,” he put his hand on her tummy, “are going to be a good mama.”  


Brinn put her hands on either side of his face and kissed him long and sweet, “I love you, Danny.  I am so glad you are in my life.” 


“You know you are the only other person allowed to kiss my husband like that,” Elliott kiss Brinn and then pulled Danny close and kiss him with such passion heat waves rolled across the room. As the countdown to midnight arrived, the couples paired up while Brinn and Zach stood on either side of Shelby.  


Matty walked over to George, “Do you mind? It’s bad luck not to kiss someone at midnight,” he slipped his arm around George’s waist as they finished the count down, 3...2...1...Happy New Year! Everyone shouted as they kissed the one they were with.  Shelby kissed Zach and Brinn but then moved off so they could have a special kiss of their own and she moved over to Molly and Tyler. 


The last two to stop kissing were George and Matty.  Both men were flushed. “Damn, if you keep kissing me like that,” George said comically, “I may have to think about trying men more often.”


“I have no place to go tonight,” Matty threw out as his hand moved onto George’s ass, “I haven’t seen Caitlin in three weeks and, well…” he moved George’s hand to his crotch.  


“Matty, you know I have never….”


“Well, then I think it’s time for a little in depth study.” Matty took George’s hand and started leading him down the hall to the bedrooms. George resisted a bit. “George, all you have to do is say ‘no’ and I’m done but,” Matty pushed George against the wall and kissed him again.


“Lead the way.”


Molly and Tyler offered to drive Shelby home and she took them up on it. Since all the kids were at Marcus and Dan’s house, Brinn had planned on Danny and Elliott overnight, too.  Each couple said goodnight as they went into their bedrooms. Elliott and Danny began to undress. “I like your friends,” Elliott said. “I know I have met them before but hadn’t spent much time with them.”


Danny walked up to Elliott, now naked, he put his thumbs into the waistband of Elliott’s briefs and pushed them down. “They are great.  I hope Gus is alright. And poor Shelby, it should get easier once Seth leaves.” As Danny talked he began to kiss Elliott’s neck as his hands rested on his bare ass.   As they kissed, their cocks responded and began to bob against each other.  


“I love you, Danny, and I can’t believe how generous your family has been to us.  I can’t wait until we have our own practice and live closer to all of them.”


“Me too, but right now, I would like to get much closer to you.” Danny slowly entered Elliott with his finger as he kissed him, stroking his prostate.


“God,”  Elliott moaned as he began to move them both toward the bed.



Brinn and Zach panted as they lay side by side.  Zach pulled her in closer, “That’s never going to change, is it? Zach asked as he kissed Brinn’s temple.


“It better not. My whole body is one big nerve!” Brinn shivered as Zach gently stroked one of her nipples.  


“Well, let me get on that last nerve,” Zach’s mouth claimed one of her nipples as his fingers got busy deep inside her.

“God, Matty, you are just too good a kisser.  I had never thought about being with a guy but holy shit!”  Matty had taken off George’s shirt and was running his tongue around one of his nipples but then moved back to George’s mouth.  As he did, he began to undo George’s pants. “Are you always this horny, Matty?”


“I’m a 19 year old guy.  What do you expect?”


“Damn, I forget how young you are.” 


Matty stood and dropped his pants, “Touch me, George. Please,  touch me.” Matty saw him hesitate. “George, you know what feels good Matteo laid on the bed, taking George down with him.  He reached for George’s hand and brought it to his erection. He reached over and gently took George’s cock in his hand. He began to slide it up and down.  “Feel the silkiness, especially the head. I love the texture.”


George tentatively touched him and as Matty talked he closed his eyes and thought about what he was saying.  It truly was silky and he felt it quiver under his touch just as his own did with Matty’s skilled hands. “George, do you want to make love to me?  You’ve had anal sex with some beautiful woman. It is no different with a man except the man feels so much more.


“Matty, can you show me what it will feel like without actually screwing me?”


“Turn on your side, Geo.  Have you ever been rimmed?”


“No, god no, Matty.” As Matty’s tongue grazed George’s bud, he nearly exploded.


“Breathe in, George.  Now get rid of all the air and push back just a bit.” Matty talked him through it and as George let out the last of his air as Matty slid his finger in.


“Oh, hell!” George groaned.  He felt the stretch but Matty just held it there for a few moments but then slowly began to rub George’s prostate.  As he did, he brought his lips to George’s neck and he heard him sigh. “Oh, shit, I think I’m going to...cum.”


“What do you want to do?  Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to be fucked?”


“I don’t know?” His confusion was evident.  


Without removing his finger, Matty maneuvered and  took George into his mouth. As he gently sucked and licked he massaged George’s perineum, causing his prostate to be rubbed from both sides.  


“Oh, shit!  I am going to blow.  Oh, God….what the hell?”  and then George went quiet as his whole body coiled and then exploded so hard, Matty had a hard time swallowing it all.   Matty didn’t make any fast moves but slowly let go of George’s cock and then removed his finger. George pulled Matty up to him and wrapped his arms around him and for the first time he started the kiss with Matteo.  


Matty was aching.  He needed release. George looked at the agony on his face and moved down to Matty’s cock. He tentatively licked the tip and instantly Matty had precum on the tip.  He saw George close his eyes and take him into his mouth. Matty signed as he found relief.  


“You don’t have to swallow, George.  Just spit it out.” George took a few tissues and emptied his mouth and, after throwing them away, Matty pulled him close. As they laid there, Matty felt George relax as he draped his arm across George’s chest.  “George, does it seem weird to know that you are going to have a baby, sort of?”


“I am just glad they want it, him….her….a baby.  I am not interested in kids, not now. And I know they will be such great parents, and I can’t imagine being in Zach’s position and being so cool about it.”  George heard Matty’s breathing get deep and steady. “Good night, Matty,” he kissed him softly on his pouting lips and closed his eyes.



Brian, Justin,  Marcus, and Dan all laid in the California king. Marcus and Justin were still on fire.  Marcus seemed insatiable and Justin was doing his best to satisfy him but the moment Dan and Brian moved in and at the same time entered their husbands, Brian and all four of them came simultaneously.  Justin and Marcus, face to face, kissed and touched as they came down from the orgasm. Dan and Brian looked at each other over top of their husbands. They didn’t say a word but both were sure their thoughts were the same.  Either they couldn’t keep having these parties a few times a year or they had to accept that Marcus and Justin may just have to have a night now and then where the two of them spent time alone. They had kept intercourse off the table until now but maybe in the future that would change.


Finally, Justin turned to face Brian and kissed him wiping any jealousy away.  “God, you still do it for me everytime.” Justin said as Brian pulled his hips close.


“Well, I am guessing you can tell you still do it for me, too, since something just woke up again.”

Brian glanced over and realized Marcus was gently sliding into Dan which for some reason had him wanting more himself.  “I want you inside me.” Brian turned his back to Justin and soon both couples could only focus on their partners.  



Gus woke up and brought his hand to his head. Fuck his head hurt!  As he opened his eyes he wondered where the hell was this bed and who was in it with him. He stumbled out of bed and drank a bottle of water that was on the desk.  He glanced out the window and saw he was next to the bar they went to last night. A couple foggy memories flashed in his brain. He remembered screwing the guy in the bathroom, and shit, did he really tell Zach about George?”  He called an Uber and quickly dressed in the bathroom. He slipped out of the room and glanced at the door number. When he got downstairs he paid for the hotel room and then waited for the Uber. As he got into the back, he gave the driver the address and sat back and closed his eyes.  He started remembering. The guy, Adam had let him do anything. He wasn’t sure exactly how many times they had fucked but he pictured at least four different positions once they were in the room and he knew it started at the bar. Adam would be feeling it when he woke up.  


As the car got close, Gus gave the driver some directions since it wasn’t the easiest place to find.  As they pulled up, Gus threw the guy a $100 bill and looked at the house. How was he going to face Shelby? What was he going to say to her?”


He entered the house and shut off the alarm.  It was so quiet. He had forgotten the kids were all gone.  Shelby had spent the night completely alone. He moved up the stairs and peeked into the bedroom.  He wasn’t going to disturb her. He started pulling the door shut when he heard a voice.

“Gussy, where are you going?”


“Oh, Shelly, I didn’t want to wake you up.”


“Why don’t you take a shower and come join me? It’s been a lonely night.”


In a daze, Gus rushed to the shower.  He didn’t deserve his wife. He had just left his wife alone on their anniversary and spent the night fucking a stranger.  Gus scrubbed every inch of his body inside and out. He wanted to make sure there wasn’t a trace of the stranger on him. He used one of Shelby’s favorite scented soaps.  After he had dried off he turned off the bathroom light and stepped into the bedroom. The sky was just beginning to lighten and Shelby looked as if she was glowing. 


“Come join me, Gussy.  I want you to love me and maybe you can help me with my aching breasts.  I miss my kids, and,” she pulled him against her and kissed him, “and I missed you.”


“Oh, Shelly….”


“I know you love me, Gussy.  Now, I want you to show me,” Shelby said as she pulled Gus against her. Gus, started at her breasts.  She whimpered as she felt the milk let down and Gus greedily took from her but soon he needed more. His mouth met hers as he slipped inside her warm, sweet place and as he began to move, he could tell the tension was building in her.  needed to make this perfect for her. He had failed her last night. He couldn’t do that anymore. She was the love of his life. She had been so patient with him and he couldn’t keep hurting her.


Gus began to move faster and faster until she arched toward him and when he came he collapsed onto her and then curled up beside her and started sobbing.  “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. You didn’t deserve this. You haven’t deserved any of the shit I have put you through.”


“Oh, Gussy, I am not going to say it’s been easy but you love us.  You give us anything we need. We made Talia in this rough time and, baby, I know you didn’t plan to fall in love with Seth.”


“Shelly….”


“No, Gus. The truth can hurt sometimes but, darling, we are coming through this and we will be stronger for it.”


“Oh, Shelly, I….” Gus couldn’t stop the tears. “I should have been here last night.  I shouldn’t let my feelings take over like I did but…..I …..Seth….”


Shelby held him close and let him cry.  “Sleep, darling. I love you.”


“I love you, too, Shelly.  I will always love you.” Gus clung to her as he cried himself to sleep.



George woke up to feel Matty licking his cock.  Once Matty knew he was awake he began to stroke George’s bud.  He felt George try to relax, taking that as permission to enter him. Matty’s hand arm was between George’s legs and as he stroked his prostate, he moved up to kiss him.


‘Good morning,” Matty kissed him as George eagerly accepted his lips.  Matty laughed a bit as George groped at Matty pulling him closely. “You’re like a dog who can’t control his leg when you find the right spot,” Matty rubbed a little harder and George moaned.


“Oh, fuck!” George  was nearly beside himself with pleasure.


“That can be arranged.  You know by now you want to know what it’s like.”  Matteo carefully slid a second finger inside him as he watched George’s face and then both fingers were tapping inside him. Matty felt their erections bob against each other.


“God, Matty, I HATE pain but this feeling.  I need to know what it feels like. I just need to.  Screw me, Matty.”


“George, it would be my pleasure but,” he removed his fingers from inside him, “but let’s shower first.  It will be more pleasant for both of us if we clean ourselves first. I want you to screw me first. You’ll understand what it feels like and then I will gladly do anything to your body you want me to.”


Twenty minutes later they were back in bed.  “Sounds like Danny and Elliott are doing the same thing we plan to do.” Matty started talking George through the steps.  They had both cleaned themselves out, so George began to probe Matty, who let him press a finger in and soon George was stroking his prostate.  Matty sighed loudly. “That feels so good! It always does.” Soon, after George put on a condom, Matty continued to talk him through using the lube and as he was entering him. George was a little eager but Matty breathed through the pain.  It was only moments before George began moving quickly and then he shouted as Matty felt his whole body tremble.


“That was really interesting.  It feels so different from a woman,” George said moments later as they lay panting.  It is so tight. I didn’t hurt you, did I?”


“George, there is always pain.”


“I know you don’t do this often.  How the hell did you get so much knowledge about it?”


“Well, you can imagine there was gay porn at my house growing up but porn is porn and it is never like the real thing but I used to watch my dads.  Not all the time or anything but when we first moved into our place at the lighthouse I was a young teenager and we were living in close quarters until they remodeled the house we lived in later.  We shared adjoining rooms for a couple months. They divided one up for Jonna and I to share and I was by the door that went into our dads room. We always kept the door unlocked so if I heard my dads I would open the door just a crack and I would sit on the floor and watch them. That probably sounds really nasty.”


“No, you were a curious kid.”


“Anyway, I could see them  and as Papa moved into Dad I could see the look of pain but then it went to another level.”


“So they always took the same position?”  


“Most of the time but when Dad did Papa, the look on Papa’s face nearly made me cum.  I had to know what that felt like. I don’t think Papa took that position too often because he felt almost too much.  Even when we moved into our house, I could tell when Dad did Papa the next day. Not because of how he walked but it was his need to touch Dad, to feel his touch.  I am almost sure that is why Dad is usually the bottom.” Matty had taken George’s hand and placed it on his cock during the conversation and George was rubbing it gently.


“Matty, I need to know what it feels like, too.  I’m ready.”

“What are your plans for the day?”


“Nothing.  I have a crew doing a party but I’m not working it.  One of my managers is taking care of it. Why?”


“You may walk a little funny when we’re done.  It shouldn’t really hurt afterward, you just will have a sensation but it will go away soon.  And maybe you won’t have it at all. I just didn’t want to do it and then find out you had to work all day.  Now, let’s see how limber you are.” Matty moved slowly and carefully, making sure George was as prepared as possible.  When he moved into him, he watched George go through all the feelings. Matty adjusted his position just enough that his erection pressed more against George’s prostate and he watched him go over the edge has he filled the condom with cum.



The main house’s kitchen smelled of fresh rolls and coffee and soon the scent of bacon, sausage, and eggs joined it.  Tony and John had stumbled out of the guest room still kissing and touching. They found the other four men already drinking coffee.  Marcus was on the telephone with Hannah.


“Yes, sweetheart, I’m glad you had fun last night. Now let me talk to Brenda.  Ok, Jonna is fine. Hey, we will be there in about an hour,” there was a pause, “Thanks, Jonna.” He ended the call and looked at John and Tony.  “That daughter of yours is such a great kid.”


“We kind of like her,” John smiled at Marcus.  “She loves your daughter, too.”


“Well, I am glad because she is a perfect babysitter.  I hope she continues to be available. Of course, pesky boys may get in the way soon,” Dan commented.


“Over my dead body,” John grumbled.


“Well, I don’t want it dead but I will use this body as long as you let me,” Tony pulled John close and kissed him.


“You two are just sickening,” Brian commented as he handed them coffee.


“Well, you taught us most of what we know.  Well, I guess we learned a few things on our own over the last twenty plus years. 


The food was done and the men sat around the table enjoying the meal and the company.  When they had finished, Dan and Marcus and John and Tony left. Everyone had decided they were going to spend the day with their own families although Brian and Justin expected Brinn and Zach to come by later to have a conference call with Emmett to make wedding plans.  Brian put his arms around Justin’s shoulders and pulled him against him. “Sunshine, your leg is bothering you this morning.”


“It’s a little tired, that’s all.  There’s been so much going on. I guess I have been overusing it.”


Brian kissed his neck, “Go sit down and let me clean up or if you would rather,” he rubbed his pelvis against Justin, “we could go back to bed.”


“That might be what strained my leg in the first place, but you could kiss me right here,” he pointed to a spot on his neck.  Brian obliged. Justin turned around and pointed to his lips and brought his arms around Brian’s neck and they kissed. It was long and it was sweet. Brian put his hands on Justin’s hips and helped him onto the counter.


“You can keep me company.  It will take twice as long to get the cleaning done but it will be a lot more fun.”  



Gus stayed close to home.  Shelby and the kids were what he needed right now. As the holidays were over everyone’s work schedules went back to normal.  Although Gus’ office was now in the Taylor Kinney complex and not in Wine and Design, he still caught himself driving past the building.  He knew Seth’s last day was coming quickly. How could he bear not seeing him once more. Shelby watched him get quieter and quieter as the time came closer. As they laid in bed together,  Gus was withdrawn from his wife and his baby daughter as she nursed her one night.


After Talia was asleep, Shelby left the space between them but reached over and took his hand. “Gussy, call him.  See him once more.”


“No, I won’t do that.  I promised you I was done with him.”  Shelby didn’t argue with him. She brought his hand to her mouth, kissed it and then let it go as she turned to sleep.


The next morning after Gus and the older kids left for the day, Shelby double checked with Molly that Seth was off tonight and that Tammy was still out of town. She then went to the computer and emailed Seth from Gus’ account.  ‘Seth, I want to be with you one last time. Meet me at Stone House tonight. I will be there about 6:00.’ She went to Stone House with Talia and made sure the place would be ready for the lovers. She doubted that they would actually want to eat but she put cold cuts and cheese in the refrigerator and bread on the counter.  She also found a chocolate mousse in the freezer and set it in the refrigerator. She would have to replace that for Tammy. She set out some candles and then took Talia back home. She could see Seth had read the email by the response. ‘Yes, we need closure.’


Mid afternoon Shelby texted Gus and told him he needed to stop at Stone House.  She lied and told him Brinn said there was a problem with the door. She then asked what time he would be home and he said he would try to be at Stone House about 6:00 so it would be about 6:30 probably.   She texted him once more, ‘I love you, Gus. I will see you when you get home’.


Seth was very unsettled.  He wanted to see Gus one last time.  They needed to say goodbye. They meant too much to each other not to.  He showered and dressed in Gus’ favorite shirt. He was happy with his new life, with Dulcie but he would never forget Gus.  There was something special about what they had. He hoped to find that with Dulcie but he would never have it with another man.


Gus pulled up to Stone House at 5:55.  He glanced at the front door and everything looked fine.  Maybe it was the back door. He let himself in and double checked the door from the inside before he moved to the door  that led to the side of the house but it appeared to be locked tight, too. He had just pulled out his phone to text Brinn when the  front door opened.


“Brinn, is that you? I don’t see anything wrong with….” Gus stopped as he looked up and saw Seth standing in the living room.  “Seth,” the word was a whisper. “What are you doing here?”


“What game are you playing, G. You emailed me and asked me to come. You said we needed to say goodbye,” he walked up to Gus and gently touched his face.  He could smell his muskiness from a hard day of physical labor. His cock instantly stood up and paid attention.


“Shelby.  Shelby must have sent the email,” Gus realized.  “Seth…..” Seth brought his finger to Gus’ lips and then replaced it with his lips.


“God, I’m glad you didn’t shower.  This one last time, I can …” Seth led him upstairs.


Seth began undressing Gus, kissing every inch he uncovered. Gus closed his eyes and sighed as his shirt dropped to the floor. As Seth undid Gus’ fly, Gus shook his head.  “Shelly, I have to call…” 


“Shelby knows where you are. I am sure of it.” Seth breathed in deeply as he realized this would be the last time he would smell him, taste him, touch him. Seth slid his hands into the open waistband and let them fall to the floor. He put his arm around Gus and pulled him close, letting his hand rest on his tight ass.


Gus began to tremble as he pulled Seth’s shirt over his head. He ran his hands up over Seth’s broad chest and as he leaned forward he dropped a string of kisses across it and then he moved downward following the treasure trail, undoing Seth’s waistband as he dropped to his knees.  With one tug Seth stood naked in front of Gus. He had no underwear on at all. Gus wasted no time and took him into his mouth.


Soon the men were in bed.  Their lips were welded together. They couldn’t  touch enough, and finally they couldn’t hold off any longer.  Gus lay on his back as Seth slipped on a condom.  


“Why, Seth? We….”


“There are too many people involved now.”


“You know about New Year’s Eve?”


“Yes, I do.”


“How?”


“The kid came by looking for you. But that’s not important now,” Seth put Gus’ legs over his shoulders as he thrust in.  Gus cried out but he was glad Seth wasn’t gentle. Everything faded around the edges except for Seth’s face and the feel of his cock sliding in and out.  He swore their heartbeats were in sink as they both exploded at the same time.


“Please, don’t move.  Stay inside me.” Gus said as he clamped down around him. Seth’s mouth again claimed his.  Gus was folded in half and soon had to move. Seth slipped out of him and removed the condom before pulling Gus against his sweat slicked skin.


“Gus, it’s none of my business what happened on New Year’s Eve but that guy, how’d you hook up with him?”


“We just had drinks next to his hotel and well, I heard you were leaving and I got wasted.  No one knew that I had taken one of my pop’s pills in his medicine cabinet before we left and then I just drank and drank.  Soon I wasn’t sure what I was doing but this good looking young guy was watching me. Literally the next thing I knew I was waking up in the hotel the next morning.”


“Gus,” Seth bit his neck gently and then said, “I think he is going to be trouble. Just be careful. And now, for tonight, there is only you and me.”  


About  10:00 p.m. they went downstairs to raid the kitchen.  As Gus opened the fridge he was sure Shelby had set this up.  He pulled out the sandwich stuff she had put in there along with a few bottles of water and the dessert.  They made sandwiches and ended up making love in the kitchen before taking the mousse upstairs with them. The next hour they played with the mousse. They placed it and licked it off of every inch of each other before they got into the tub.


“I have always loved this tub.” Gus said as he squeezed in next to Seth.   I picked it because I knew it would be big enough for both of us to do just this. Damn, Seth, I’m going to miss you. I never expected ….”


“Neither of us expected this. It was supposed to be just a little fun,  just some extracurricular activity, but then you grabbed my heart. You were just you, the kindest, gentlest, most loving person on the face of this earth and no matter how hard we tried we couldn’t forget each other.  But you have your family and now I….I’ll have a family, too. I would like you to meet Dulcie sometime and her little boy and Gage would get into all kinds of trouble together. I get to be a dad. I always envied you that.  You have an amazing wife.”


“I know that,” Gus said through tears he didn’t realize he was shedding.  “Seth Greyson, you will always own a corner of my heart. I will always miss you and yes, please visit.  We were friends before lovers.”


“Gus, you know that isn’t likely to happen.  And it is probably for the best.” As they continued to talk they touched and started kissing and eventually ended up in bed again.  This time it was slow and sweet. They didn’t rush and when neither of them could wait any longer, Gus put his leg on Seth’s hip and laying face to face, Seth moved into him one last time and as he moved slow and steady both of them had tears running down their cheeks as they kissed and then together, for the last time, they cried out together, and then fell asleep.


Gus woke to an empty bed.  There was a note on the nightstand.  ‘Goodbye G, I will never forget you. If I can ever do anything for you, you have my number. Love, Seth’



Brinn was up when she heard Seth’s car drive away.  Shelby had let her know what was going on since she had used her name in the text.  Brinn had been feeling a little queasy in the morning. She stood in the kitchen, naked, as she ate a piece of plain toast.  That seemed to settle it and then she planned to entice her husband into a long session of oral sex. With Tammy gone and as they still waited to hear the results if they would accept the drug trial so Brinn hoped to spend a good part of the day with Zach.  She would go in for a couple hours after lunch but then she hoped to be back in bed with him. As she nibbled on her toast she thought about Gus and hoped he wasn’t too torn up.  


Brinn felt warm arms come around her.  “Good morning. Lulu.”


“You must have read my mind “ She turned to face him, “Help me on this counter.” She jumped a bit as he helped her on the island.  She put her feet on the edge and spread her legs. Zach didn’t need any further instruction. She lost count of how many times he brought her to orgasm.  She finally held up her hand and said, “Ok, Ok. Let me get my breath. And from the looks of it you could use a little relief. She slipped off the counter and reached back, spreading her ass cheeks apart.  “Go for it, Chase. I need something to stop the nerves from all the orgasms.”


“Lulu, I can wait. You need to relax a little.  This can’t be good for the baby.”


“Whatever makes the mama happy makes the baby happy.”


Zach started to penetrate her when she screamed, “No, stop!  I forgot how much it hurt! Why would you do that to me? What were you thinking?”


“Lulu, you all but begged me to….”


“Well, you should have reminded me of the pain!” Zach put his hand on the small of her back, “Don’t touch me you….you savage!”  Brinn stopped away and as he followed her, he heard the bedroom door lock behind her.


“Damn, Lulu.  At least give me some clothes. I might freeze my dick off out here.”


“Would serve you right!” she said as she threw his robe out the door.


He decided he might as well make a pot of coffee.  He wasn’t going to get to go back to sleep. As he walked to the front of the house he heard a  voice. He looked out the window and saw Gus screaming on the front porch. He stepped out and called over, “Gus, what is it?” All Gus had on was a pair of sweatpants and some slippers.  Gus dropped down on his knees and sobbed. “Gus, please come over here. Your sister locked me out of the bedroom so I only have this robe on and it is cold out here.”


Gus followed Zach’s direction like a lost child would do.  He walked across the yard and onto the porch. He entered the house and Zach followed.  As soon as the door was shut Gus turned into Zach’s arms and cried. Zach didn’t say anything, he just held him close until Gus was calmer.  “I smell coffee. Can I have a cup?”


“Sure, why don’t you sit down and I’ll get you a cup.  Are you hungry? I am sure we have some muffins or I can make some eggs?”  Zach brought him a cup of coffee and set out the sugar and cream for him. “I’m going to go get Brinn.  Then I’ll make you both eggs. Zach tapped on the door, “Lulu, I know you’re mad at me but Gus is out here and he could use his sister.”


“Gus is here?  Oh, poor Gussy! “ Brinn rushed past him and rushed to her brother’s side. She wrapped her arms around Gus and he held onto her like his life depended on it.  Zach started heating a pan and made a cup of tea for Brinn, slipping it in front of her while she spoke softly to Gus.  


As Zach toasted bagels and made scrambled eggs, Gus told Brinn about his perfect night with Seth and when he woke up, Seth was gone, along with a piece of his heart.  “Now I know what our dads mean about having each others heart.”


“But Gussy,  think of all the love you still do have.”  Zach set plates of food down in front of Brinn and Gus and then he slipped out of the room.  He texted Shelby. ‘Gus at our house. Come over when the big kids are gone’.


He went back into the kitchen and both Gus and Brinn were eating breakfast.  He grabbed a bagel and spread on some cream cheese. Without thinking he sat next to Brinn and kissed her cheek.  She turned and kissed his lips. She then mouthed, “I’m sorry.” and put her hand on his upper thigh. Her hand began to brush his cock, waking it up as he ate.


The conversation slowly started again.  Brinn asked about the kids and saw some light come back into his eyes.  She knew he loved his family. They were just finishing breakfast when Zach heard a car door.  He then heard a second and then a knock on the door. Zach opened the door and immediately took the car seat from Shelby’s hands. She smiled gently at him and walked over to Gus.  She didn’t say anything but took him in her arms. Zach walked past Brinn and took her hand as they both walked into the living room with Tally.


“Thank you, Shelly.  I don’t know if I can ever tell you how much that meant.”


“Gus, you loved him. Of course you needed to say goodbye properly.”


“I know I will probably never see him again, even though we talked about meeting up someday. He said his girlfriend’s son was close to Gage’s age and they would have fun together.”


Shelby held him close.  “Gus, I know it will take awhile for your feeling to balance out.  Just know I’m here for you. I will understand, just remember, I love you and you don’t have to suffer alone.”  Gus kissed her.    


“I know, Shelly.  Listen.” From the next room they could hear Zach and Brinn talking to Tally.   “They will really make good parents.”


“I agree. That will be one very lucky baby.” They walked to the living room and stood there watching Brinn and Zach snuggling with Tally. 


Zach looked up.  “Why don’t you go home in Zach’s car and we will bring Talia home a little later?”


“I only brought a spare diaper and a bottle of water for her.  She will probably be alright for a couple hours,” Shelby said.


“Well then, go spend a couple hours alone.  We will bring her back when she needs a snack.”


As Gus drove them back to their house,  He reached for Shelby’s hand, “Shelly, I’m not sure I am up to doing anything this morning.  I’m sorry.”


“That’s ok, Gussy.  If it’s alright with you, I’d like to just lay with you in bed.  It was lonely last night.”


“Well, that’s the last time you will be lonely for a very long time.”  Gus pulled into the garage and silently they walked into the house. She led him to the bedroom and they laid together.  “I will be the husband I should have always been. I promise.”

 

“Gussy, you have always been the husband I want. Sleep sweetheart and I will be here when you wake up.”

Chapter 9 by Simply written

Chapter 9 



Everything seemed to be on schedule for the wedding.  They found a beautiful ballroom in San Francisco and they had one wing of one floor reserved for the week.  They had all the details settled by the last week of January. Brian had to deal with a tearful Justin nearly every day.  He kept saying he knew it was silly since Brinn hadn’t lived with them in a few years but his baby was getting married and having a baby.  Brian just held him and let him get it out of his system


There was a bright spot in everyone’s life, especially in the Reeves-Reed household.  Hannah was officially a member of their family. The family court judge had reviewed all the files including the threats made by Kim’s hired investigators and it was decided it was best for Hannah to stay in the only home she ever knew.  Her aunt had the right to see her four times a year but it had to be convenient for Dan and Marcus, also. She couldn’t make any demands.


Marcus and Dan planned a get together to celebrate..  Tally and Gus both had colds so Shelby took the older kids to the party while they stayed home.  Gus really didn’t mind. He had been staying close to home since Seth had left town. Another reason he had been staying close to home was he had gotten several texts from an unknown number. Each week he was getting more. They had to be from Adam.  Just like Seth had said, he was starting to look like trouble. The first couple had just said things like hope you are well and can we get together some night but then they started getting more demanding. When am I going to see you again. Why haven’t you responded?  Gus was starting to wonder if he needed to get Dan or Tyler involved.  


As he sat watching TV with Talia lying on his chest, his phone rang.  He looked at the number and saw it was him. He had never gotten a call before. Maybe he could reason with him. “Gus Kinney,” he answered.


“Finally, I was starting to think you were ignoring me.  It has been almost a month and you haven’t called me.”


“Adam, that was your name, right?”


“Oh, Gus, don’t act coy.  You know my name.”


“Adam, I told you it was just a one night thing.  I heard you called my friend and bothered him.”


“You mean your ex.  Yes, I wanted to make sure he knew you had someone new.”


“Adam, I am a married man with a family.  I do not have a boyfriend. I don’t have time for a boyfriend and right now I feel like shit.  It is just a cold but I don’t have the energy for this conversation.”


“But the night we had was amazing.  I had heard all about the Taylor-Kinney prowess and then I actually got to see it in action. Are you home alone now? I could come see you.  I know where your house is.”


“NO!  Don’t you ever come here. Maybe we can have a drink some time but it is going to have to wait a couple of weeks.  I will be out of town for a week for a wedding so it will have to be after Valentine’s Day. I promise, I will call you and we can get a drink but it will have to be after the 15th.”


“Really, Gus.  Oh, I can’t wait!”


“Adam, when we met you were staying at the hotel.  Do you live here now?”


“I have always lived nearby.  I just got the hotel room so I didn’t have to drive.  I work here in town so I am always around. I wish it could be sooner but I will wait.  I will see you in a couple weeks.”


“Sure, Adam.  Just remember, under no circumstances should you come here.”


“Alright, Gus.”  The call ended.


“Well, Tally, it seems like your daddy got himself in trouble again. I am sorry I am such a screw up.” Talia started fussing and was coughing again. “Sweetheart, let’s give you something for that cough.”  



Danny and Elliott were greeting people as they arrived.  Hannah ran back and forth between the four men that loved her to death and her favorite babysitter, Jonna. She was so happy she just couldn’t stand still.  Danny finally scooped her up and she giggled as Elliott snuggled her from behind. “So, what name are you going to use now, Hannah? Are you going to be Hannah Banana?  What did the judge say?”


“My name isn’t Banana, sillly.  You just call me that. My name is Hannah Diane Reeves-Reed.  Diane is my mommy’s name. I wish I could talk to her sometimes but I love my family.” Hannah hugged Danny tightly.  “We have the best daddies. They love us and they fight for us.”


“Yes, Hannah Banana, they love us so much.  Now, why don’t you go get some pizza before all the cheese is gone.” Danny set her down and kissed her head before she ran off.


“Too bad Gus and Talia aren’t here.  I hope it’s nothing serious.” Elliott commented.  


Soon Danny was swept up in the craziness of Brinn and Zach’s wedding.  Elliott went off to a corner and thought he would call Gus and see how they were doing.    “Hey, El.” Gus coughed and he could hear Tally crying.


“How are the two of you doing?”


Gus coughed again and then said, “Tally’s running a fever. Hell, I think I am too.”


“I’m coming over.  I’ll bring my bag. I have some antibiotics with me in case you need something.”  Elliott walked over to Danny and whispered his plans.


“Do you want me to go, too.”


“No, Junior, you stay here with your family.  I will be back in a bit. If I’m gone longer than expected, go ahead and tell everyone our exciting news.”


“You just get back so we can tell them together.” Danny kissed him before Elliott grabbed his doctor’s bag and left.


Shelby came up, “Where is Elliott going? Did Gus call?”


“Actually he called Gus.  He isn’t always a fan of big parties so he decided to just go check on Gus.  He said he was coughing quite a bit on the phone. He’ll check them both over and then he will be back.”


Shelby kissed his cheek, “You found a great guy there.”


“Ya, just like you did.” Danny put an arm around Shelby as they continued to talk about the upcoming wedding.


Elliott arrived and Gus answered the door flushed and coughing and holding a crying Talia.  He dropped his coat and took the baby. When is the last time she had anything for the cough and fever?”


“I just gave her some about ten minutes ago.”


“Ok, that’s good. I’m going to put her down in her bassinet and take a look at you.  I think you are worse off than she is right now. He kissed Talia’s forehead and laid her in bed. He propped her bottle of water up with a stuffed animal and then took Gus over to a chair and made him sit down.  He tried to put the thermometer under Gus’ tongue. 


“I am not going to sit here with that….”


“Gus, there are two places I can stick that.  Do you prefer the opposite end?”


“Fuck, no!”


“Then shut up and hold it under your tongue.”  He listened to his lungs and heard the deep cough he had.  I don’t think an antibiotic will help you at all.however, a steroid shot might help with the cough.”


“A shot, hell no!”


“Are you always such a bad patient.”


Gus slumped, “I guess I am.  Ever since I was laid up for months.”


“What were you laid up with?”


“I severe break,” Gus undid his pants and showed Elliott the faint scar he had down his leg.  “It took months of therapy to walk again. The first man I fell in love with was my nurse during that time.  Lucky was amazing. We met up years later and were lovers for a while. Actually Shelby was with him too. Oh my dad was with him for a while, too.”


“I think Danny mentioned him once.  That’s not the man he was with but that is when his name was brought up.”  Gus coughed long and hard. “Ok, let me see those cheeks that look so perfect in pants.”


“Excuse me, I know you do not need to see my whole ass for a shot that could be given in the hip.”  As Gus started coughing again he bent over a bit and Elliott took advantage and gave him the injection.  “Shit! That hurts.” 


“Well, I will be back tomorrow and give you one more. Here is some really good cough syrup but don’t take it until Shelby is home because it will put you to sleep.” Elliott checked on Talia again and she was sleeping soundly now.  Why don’t you go upstairs. I will bring Talia up and get both of you tucked in before I leave.   


Elliott, gently changed Talia’s diaper not waking her up and then tucked her in her bed right next to Gus.  He turned to Gus and pulled the blankets up tightly. He made sure there was water for him and a bottle of water for Tally.  “Try to sleep, Gus. I am sure Shelby will be home soon and we will get you feeling better.” He lightly brushed his lips against Gus’ cheek before he left the room.



Elliott was still taking off his coat when Shelby was at his side.  “How’s my family?”


“Talia is fine.  She had a low grade fever, totally normal for a baby with a cold but after some cold medicine she is sleeping soundly.   Gus is really feeling shitty. I gave him a shot, hoping that will stop the cough from settling in. I left him some cough syrup but he can’t take that until you’re home.”


Shelby kissed Elliott’s cheek.  “Thank you. I’ll get the kids ready to go home.”


“Wait one minute.  Danny and I are going to make an announcement once I can pin my gorgeous husband down.”  Elliott was looking around. “Oh, there he is.”


Minutes later Danny and Elliott stood in the middle of the room and loudly got everyone’s attention. “Dad and Marcus can you come over here? Hannah Banana, come here?”  Danny said. Elliott scooped her up. “We just want to tell everyone how much we love you all and are so glad you are here to help us celebrate Hannah Diane Reeves-Reed become legal although she has been part of our family since the day Brinn and I found her.  And El and I want to thank my dads for all their support. Because of them we can meet our dreams quicker. Elliott and I are opening a clinic about half an hour from here. We have bought a building that had been a doctor’s office so we don’t have much to add, just some updating and the town is giving us an interest free loan for those updates as long as we stay until the loan is paid off.  We also found a perfect house that is 20 minutes away from here so you are going to be stuck with us.”


Everyone erupts in cheers and as soon as everything calms down, Shelby stops next to Justin.  “Hey, your boy isn’t feeling well. I’m going to go home so he doesn’t have to take care of Tally and I can take care of both of them.  Taylor and Gage are having so much fun, can you drop them off when you come home?”


“Sure, do you want us to keep them overnight? I know we have some of their clothes at our place, unless they outgrew them already. If nothing else they can sleep in my T shirts or Taylor could wear some of Brinn’s old stuff.”


“That would be great.  Elliott said Gus is really not feeling well and we all know he is not the best patient, plus I don’t want them getting sick.  We have a wedding to be healthy for.” She quickly tracked down her kids and they were both excited to go home with their grandpas so she was free to go take care of her babies.



“Oh, Danny, that is such great news!  Now I know you will be able to be there when it is time for our baby to come along.”  Brinn kissed her best friend.


“I would be honored, Brinn, if Zach doesn’t mind.  I mean some guys are a little territorial, and that is understandable.”


“Zach knows you are no threat.  I could never stand up to Elliott,” she smiled at Danny, knowing how much he loved his husband.


“Well, I told my GP I plan to have a home delivery with a couple friends delivering and since she knows Tammy is an MD and you are a PA she said she would be happy to do the preliminary appointments as long as Tammy keeps up with my charts.”


“By the time that baby is ready to appear, we will be near.  We hope by April we will be near.” 



Shelby found Talia sound asleep but poor Gus, had gone back downstairs because he didn’t want to wake her up.  “Poor Gussy, not that I don’t want to sleep with you but the kids are with your dads for the night so maybe you could sleep in Gage’s room.”


“Ya, I don’t want to wake her up.  I think she is feeling a little better.”


“That’s what Elliott said.  He also said he gave you some cough syrup that will help.”


“Ya, he also stuck me with a needle. And it hurt.”


“Awe, poor baby.  Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?  I’d rather not get your germs but I don’t think your cold has spread down there.”  Shelby had gotten the bottle of medicine and walked him to Gage’s room. She gave him a dose and then took off his shirt and kissed his chest. She could feel it was warm and she could almost feel the tightness in his lungs. “I can’t imagine what Brinn goes through with Zach.  She got a washcloth and wiped down his forehead and then the back of his neck before dragging it down his chest.  


“That feels good, Shelly.” Gus spoke as he started to cough again.


“Shh, Gussy.”  As she moved lower with the cloth she rolled him on his side and then wiped down his back, too.  Finally, she saw the slight bruise from the shot and she kissed it. The syrup seemed to be having its effect and Gus shut his eyes.  She slipped out of bed and covered him with a blanket before she left him in the room.


Brian and Justin got home with the grandkids.  Since Justin’s no longer needed a full therapy room,  Brinn’s old room had been turned back into a regular bedroom so Taylor wanted to sleep there but Gage wasn’t sure he wanted to sleep at the end of the hall.  Brian and Justin had already been priming each other for some private activities. “Brian, you get the bedroom ready for whatever you want to plan. I will get Gage settled and then be back,” Brian pulled Justin against him.  “I love our grandson but get him to sleep! I definitely have something I can’t share with you if he is here.” His pelvis told Justin everything he needed to know.


“Grandpa,” Gage peaked out of the room.


“I’m coming, Gage.” When he entered the room, Gage stood there in one of Justin’s T shirts.  “What is the problem, Gage? Didn’t you want to sleep here tonight?”


“Well, Papa and Tally are sick and now Mommy is there with them.  What if she gets sick? Who is going to take care of her?”


“Oh Gage!  You have such a big heart.  If your Mommy needs something she knows we can be there in five minutes and Danny and El are doctors and they are only 10 minutes away. And El said Tally was sleeping soundly by the time he got back to the party.”  Justin patted the bed and Gage got in.


“Grandpa, I shouldn’t get scared, should I?  I’m a boy!”


“Boys can get scared, Gage, but what would you be scared about?”


“Well, I have been thinking that someone tried to take Hannah away from her family.  What if someone decides they want me in their family and what if…..” he took Justin’s hand and squeezed it tightly.


“Oh, Gage, first of all, you are with your birth family.  You don’t have a mom in a hospital somewhere and second, as ornery as you are,” Justin smirked at Gage, “They’ed bring you right back.” He kissed Gage’s cheek and then tickled him a bit.


Now Gage was smiling, “Oh, Grandpa,” he hugged Justin tightly.  “I love you! Can you sleep with me tonight?”


“I think your other grandpa might have something to say about that?”


Gage giggled and said, “Grandpa Bill?” He named Shelby’s dad.


“Oh, you silly boy!”  Now Gage was laughing out loud. “I love you, Gage Kinney.”


“I love you, Grandpa.  Good night.”


“Goodnight, sweet boy,” Justin pulled the blankets up and kissed him once more before leaving the room.


“I just about had come looking for you,” Brian said as he pulled Justin’s shirt off and then began undoing his fly.


“Our grandson is so sweet and quick.”


“What did he say this time?” Brian’s hands moved into Justin’s briefs, one in front and one in back.  He cupped Justin’s balls with one and began fingering Justin’s bud with the other. Justin leaned his shoulder against Brian’s chest and pushed back a bit, taking Brian’s finger into him.


“I told him Grandpa was waiting for me and he asked if it was Grandpa Bill.”  Brian stopped what he was doing for a minute and then started laughing, “That boy is going to be a handful but in all the best ways.”  Brian forced another finger in quickly.


“Oh, god!  What do you have planned for us?”  Brian thrust a third finger inside him, Justin groaned. “We’ve never gotten into fisting but for you, I’d do it.”


“Well, may I be completely honest with you?”


“Brian Kinney, you always speak your mind.”


“We have a wedding in two weeks and face it, the last couple weeks you have been tight and,”  Brian’s hand left Justin’s cock and moved upward.to press on his lower abdomen. Justin groaned, “Neither of us love to do a full cleanse but I had everything ready for this before I knew the kids were staying overnight.”


“God, you’re right.  I have been a little bloated lately, probably since the holidays.”


“I thought we could do a major clean out tonight and then we will have a couple weeks to get back to balance.”


“Well, if we are going to do enemas, you better make it fun for me.”


“At least you aren’t upset.  I was afraid you might take it the wrong way.”


“I’m not making it easy. If I am going through the pain of a full clean out I want it to count.” Justin kissed him.  “I want it deep and I want to be full of something other than just water. I want to lose a couple pounds while I’m at it.”


“My darling husband, I want just a straight water and I’ll hold it for a while, with a plug if you prefer, but for you, I have a concoction I am told will clean out anything and the equipment to make sure you hold it enough to make it work.”


Justin shivered deep in his stomach.  He could feel his ass tensing up already just thinking about it.  They got in the shower and Justin did as Brian asked. He filled him to a comfortable level and then put a plug in to hold it there. Then Brian did the same for Justin but it was just the beginning.  Justin dried off and spread towels out on the bed and tried to think of other things Brian would need. He set a chair next to the bed and then noticed off to the side, there was a stand meant to hold an enama bag.  Brian really had prepared. He knew Justin so well. He knew the stress of this wedding was building up deep inside him and this would help with that.


“Sunshine, why don’t you come get rid of that water.  I have the main event ready.”


Justin walked into the bathroom and saw a large bladder filled in the sink.  “Can I ask what is in there?”


“Just something that should be gentle on your stomach and do the job.” Justin finished on the stool and followed Brian into the bedroom.  “Looks like you thought of everything. Now I am going to try to use all of this on you. If it is too much, let me know but I promise I will distract you in the best possible way.” He brought his lips down to Justin’s.  “Are you ready?”


Justin eagerly laid down on the bed, starting on his back.  Brian lubed him up and the nozzle. He slid it in and then held it there for a moment.  “I am going to inflate the inner balloon that will hold it in place and hold the fluid in.”  


“I remember.” Justin felt something inflating just inside his rectum.  “I think that’s good.”


“It’s going to feel really warm but Tammy said this was a good temperature.  Tell me when you need me to stop it for a bit.” Brian turned the water on slow and laid down next to Justin.  He began to stroke Justin’s cock to distract him from what was going into him.


“Faster.  I want to feel it faster right now.” Justin was getting into his favorite place.  The place between pain and pleasure and his cock was giving it away. He had a hardon already. Brian left him for a moment and emptied himself out.  That was enough for him. He didn’t like this kind of play. When he came back Justin was tossing and turning. “Slow it down, please, slow it down!”


“Sorry, I shouldn’t have left when I did.” Once Brian turned it low he laid next to Justin and rubbed his stomach.  Justin was fighting through the pain. Eventually, he curled up on his side and Brian spooned with him as he rubbed his pelvis.  Justin was now in a sweat and started to tremble. “Let me stop it. Maybe I have too much.”


“No, I can take the rest.  It is almost gone.”


Brian stroked Justin’s cock, hoping to take his mind off of his discomfort. Once the bag emptied, Brian clamped it off and unhooked him. Justin sighed as Brian took him in his mouth.  He took him to the edge of orgasm but then Brian stopped.


“Your turn!  Let me feel that talented mouth.”  Justin moved very slowly but positioned himself to take Brian deep in his mouth, but then he changed his mind.  


“Turn over.  I’m going to fuck you so hard you’re going to beg for relief because I am in pain and you are going to feel it.” Justin drove into Brian, taking him by surprise.  The more he moved the more discomfort he was in which he put into Brian.  


“Holy shit, Sunshine, you are going to…” Brian cried out!  He could not control himself with Justin slamming into him like that.


But the minute Justin had cum he started to whimper.  “How much longer? It hurts so bad.” Brian started to play a bit with the nozzle still buried deep inside him.  He also massaged Justin’s prostate from the outside. “I swear I can taste it. You didn’t answer. How much longer?”


“Five minutes.  You can make five minutes.”


Justin made it five minutes and then Brian said five more.  It had been almost an hour and Justin yelled, “Fuck you, Brian Kinney.  I need to go.”


“Alright, Sunshine.” Brian helped Justin up but he could not stand up straight. Brian guided him to the bathroom and Brian helped remove the nozzle and left the room. He was afraid if he stayed in Justin’s reach he might get hurt but he knew in a couple days Justin would thank him for this.   Justin had been getting tenser every night when they made love so Brian knew he had to do something. He talked to Tammy and she agreed if he did it now, Justin would feel better and he probably would lose a pound or two, not that he needed it.


After half an hour and Brian had cleaned up everything in the room he tapped on the door to the commode room, “Sunshine, you Ok in there?”


“Yes, I just need a little more time.” 


Fifteen minutes later, Brian walked up to the door and opened it a bit, “Justin, I’m getting a little worried here.”


“You really don’t want to come in here.  I promise. I am going to jump in the shower.”  Brian went back into the bedroom and heard the shower start.  Brian went to the kitchen and came back with some tea and a few berries. He also grabbed a sports drink.  Justin’s body had gone through a lot so he should have something to eat or at least drink.  


When Justin came out of the bathroom he looked really pale.  Without saying a word he picked up the tea, knowing Brian would have added lots of honey and a little lemon.  He sipped on it as Brian rubbed his shoulders and dropped kisses across his shoulders. When he had just about finished the tea he reached back and stroked Brian’s cheek.  He set the cup down and turned toward Brian. He kissed him and then he stretched out on his back. Brian turned off the lights and pulled the blankets up over both of them.  Brian let Justin move toward him, not knowing if he would want to be touched but he snuggled into Brian’s arm and Brian kissed his temple.


“Thank you, Brian. I needed that.  I love you.” Justin kissed Brian so gently it almost brought tears to Brian’s eyes as he watched Justin’s eyes flutter shut.



Shelby was glad Talia had slept well through the night.  She had woken up for a snack about three but after she had finished she fell back to sleep without cold medicine.  Shelby walked to Gage’s room to check on Gus. He wasn’t there so she went to look for him. She found him sitting up in the living room with the fireplace roaring and a blanket around him.  He was still shivering.  


“Oh, Gussy, you’re burning up.  Have you taken anything for your fever?”


He shook his head and with a very scratchy voice, he said, “Just took the cough syrup.”


“Oh, baby, is your throat sore, too?”  He just nodded. Shelby touched his forehead. “Your fever is pretty high.” After she gave him something for the fever she said, “Let’s get you into the bathtub.  I have some of Brinn’s bath sprinkles Zach uses. Maybe that will help your cough.”


“But  Talia’s in there.  I hope I didn’t get her sick.  Is she Ok?”


“Our daughter is fine.  Let’s get you into our bathroom but I think you’re right.  Maybe we should keep you separate from the kids, and as much as I hate to say it, I should probably keep my distance from you, too.  I will go start the bath water and put in the sprinkles. Can you make it up the stairs in about five minutes?”


He nodded.  He wasn’t sure he had ever felt this bad before.  He knew he couldn’t stay here and get the kids sick.  Maybe he could stay in one of the cottages. He had two weeks to get healthy or his sister would kill him and that girl was scary now that she was pregnant. She was a combination between bridezilla and mamazilla.


After ten minutes in the bath, Gus felt a bit better.  His fever seemed to be down a bit thanks to the pills Shelby gave him and the bath was helping him breath better but his throat was still extremely sore.  Shelby wanted to go in there with him but if he was contagious she had to keep her distance.



Justin woke late and found his bed empty.  He was disappointed because all he wanted to do was make love to Brian for the next hour.  He slipped on his robe and followed the voices to the kitchen. He stood quietly listening to Brian and the kids.  “Sunshine will be up soon. He just got to sleep late.”


“Didn’t you go to sleep at the same time, Grandpa?” Taylor asked.


“Well, yes, but Sunshine works so hard all day taking care of everyone that sometimes he needs just a little more time to relax.”


“Grandpa,” Gage started, “Why do you call Grandpa Sunshine?”


“That’s easy.  He has brightened my life since the day I met him.”


Justin came around the corner and Brian’s cock instantly came to attention.  Justin looked almost like the first morning they had spent together. His hair was a mess and he looked very groggy.  He shuffled over to Brian who stood by the kitchen island facing the kids. Brian turned to face Justin and pulled him close.  He kissed him sweetly but Justin made it obvious a little good morning kiss was not what he was in need of. He pressed his body tightly against Brian, letting him feel his need.  “Good morning, darling.” They kissed again and this time it was a hot and desperate.


“Hello!  Grandpas!  You aren’t home alone.”  Gage tried to interrupt them.


“Gage, we are done eating.  Let’s go to Aunt Brinn’s room and watch TV for a little while.  Let them love each other for a while. They give us enough love.” Taylor had to tug at Gage to get him to move. The moment they were out of sight, Brian’s hands were inside Justin’s robe.  His hands grabbed his ass and pulled him tightly against him.  


“I need you, Brian.  I need you right now.” Justin fumbled at Brian’s pants.  Brian saw the desperation in Justin’s eyes and instantly needed to be inside him.   Brian spun him around, pressing him against the island and the moment he got his cock out he entered him.  Justin bit back the cry he wanted to let out as he felt everything he needed all at once. After driving into him over and over, Brian grabbed Justin around his shoulders and pulled him up straight.  He moved one arm around Justin’s waist and just held him as he emptied himself deep inside him. Justin’s head fell against Brian’s shoulder as he shot cum all over the cabinets below. They just stood there for several moments feeling each other’s heat.  “I love you, Brian. Last night…..I needed that. I didn’t realize it but you did.” Justin slowly turned around and the men held each other.



After Shelby had talked to Elliott he came over and checked Gus out again.  Without running any tests he couldn’t be sure but he thought Gus probably had either strep throat or possibly mono.  He swabbed his throat and then drew some blood. He agreed with Shelby that he should stay away from the kids as much as possible, at least until they ran the tests and he would call Brinn and he was sure she would let him run the tests at her lab.  


Shelby called Justin and filled him in on the situation.  “Well, I will send Brian over with the kids if Elliott can bring my boy over here.”


“Justin, don’t take any chances.  Elliott will give you some masks and as long as we don’t know what it is, be really careful.  You are going to be the fathers of the bride in less than two weeks.”


“I know, Shelby.  We won’t take any chances and we’ll get him healthy.  You take care of the babies and let us know if you need any help.”


“Thanks, Justin.”


“Shelby, you sound very tired.  Make sure you don’t get run down.  How is Talia this morning?”


“She’s much better than her daddy. Her fever is gone thankfully.  Elliott doesn’t think she caught what Gus has. Can you send the kids down with Brian in maybe five minutes?”


“They are getting their coats on now and Brian will stay there for an hour or so while you take a nap.” Brian walked up behind Justin and rubbed against him.


“I had plans for us.” Brian kissed his neck, “but I’ll survive for a couple more hours. Come on kids, looks like I am taking you home.”


Twenty minutes later Gus was tucked into the back bedroom and Elliott was on his way to the lab to meet Tammy.  Brinn had a meltdown on the phone when she found out her brother was sick so Danny was going over there to help Zach calm her down.


After making a protein shake, Justin put on one of the masks Elliott had given him and he brought the drink back to Gus.  He got into the bed next to Gus and wrapped an arm around him like he had when he was little. “See if you can drink a little of this.  It will feel good on your throat and it will give you some strength.” Gus curled up against Justin as he drank. Justin kissed his forehead through the mask. “I still hate to see you sick.  It brings me back to when you would get sick when you were little. You would curl up on your dad’s lap or between us. And you would snuggle just like Gage does now.” Justin kept talking and as he did Gus drank about half the drink.


Justin took the glass out of Gus’ hands and set it beside the bed.  He fluffed. Gus’ pillow and as he settled in Justin stroked his face.  “I love you, Gussy.”


“Love you, Daddy,” Gus whispered as he drifted off.


Justin had six messages from Brinn.  All of them full of panic for her brother.  Justin called her to try to calm her down, “Daddy, where have you been? How is Gussy?  Is he Ok? How could he get sick this close to my wedding?”


Finally she stopped talking long enough for Justin to say something, “He’s sleeping right now. We won’t know how sick he is until El runs those tests which he and Tammy are doing now.”


“Daddy, you can’t get sick.  Stay away from him.”


“Oh, don’t even go there, Brinn.  You know very well you and Gus are the two most important things in my life other than your dad.  I will not….”


“But Daddy!”


“Brinn, I …. I know it is almost your wedding but I’m not so proud of you right now.”  Justin hung up.


Danny arrived while Brinn was on the phone and as he and Zach listened to Brinn and saw her reaction.  Zach sagged. “She’s been like this since last night when she heard he was sick.”


“Zach, if you have something to do I can deal with her this time.”


“I can’t make you….”


“I can handle her.” Brinn set her phone down and her lip started quivering.  “Go,” Danny whispered and Zach disappeared.


“Oh, Danny….” She draped her arms around his neck.  “Where’s Zach?”


“He just had something…”  Danny didn’t even get the sentence out before Brinn continued.


“I made Daddy so mad.  I ….” she put her head on Danny’s shoulder and cried.  Danny’s arms went around her and let her cry for a couple minutes. “But he shouldn’t be near Gus.  I mean I want Gus at our wedding but Daddy has to be there.”


“Tia Brinn Taylor Kinney!  Are you listening to yourself.  Your brother is really sick and you want him to go through it alone!”


Brinn looked at him shocked and started to open her mouth but after looking at Danny she deflated.  “I’m sorry. Poor Gussy. Now Daddy’s mad at me.”


“Text Justin and apologize.  I will text El and see if he knows anything yet.” Danny wrapped an arm around her waist and for the first time he noticed it was expanding a bit. He almost got choked up as he thought about his friend becoming a mama.  For just a moment he wondered if he and Elliott would ever become fathers. That was one thing they hadn’t talked much about. Last time he brought it up, Elliott just said they needed to focus on the clinic right now.  


“Danny, are you listening?”


“Yes, sorry, Tia,” Danny’s phone pings and he looked at it.   “Oh, that’s great news, sort of.”


“What is it, Danny?”


“Gus has strep but not mono,”


“Oh, that makes me so happy!”  Brinn started to do a little dance.


“Brinn, are you like this all the time?”


“Like what?”


“Never mind, love.  I am going to text your dad and let him know El and I will be there in a few minutes with some medication for Gus has really gone through a lot the last while.  It is no wonder he is so worn down.”


“Ya, I guess I have been a little bratty lately while he is really hurting.”


“Once he can kick this I bet he will feel a lot better. I think I hear El.”


“You love him so much.”


“I do.  I can’t imagine life without him.  I will see you later. Say goodbye to Zach for me.”


“Thanks, Danny. I’m glad you stopped by.”


“Brinn, be nice to Zach.  He is going through a lot, too. He is getting married and becoming a parent just like you.”



Brian was just getting home when Danny and Elliott pulled up.  “Hey, guys, I hear it is good news. I was with Shelby when you called.”


“I’m not sure Gus would call it good news but it is much better than a couple of the other options,” Elliott commented.  “I will talk to Gus and I have his antibiotic. Let’s see, it’s Sunday. I would say he should stay here until Tuesday, just to make sure he isn’t contagious for the kids.  You two should be fine as long as you wash your hands a lot and the obvious things like don’t share dishes, kiss him on the lips, etc.”


“Common sense.” Brian said with just that note off smugness that some people took as arrogance.


“Yes, I know you and Justin are intelligent.” The three men walked into the house and they found Justin making pudding and tea.


“Please tell me it’s good news,” Justin said as he looked up.  It wasn’t obvious, but Brian could tell he was upset.


“Gus is at the end of the hall.  I will fill Sunshine in on what’s going on.”  Danny led the way with Elliott holding his hand.


Brian pulled Justin into his arms.  “He will be fine. It’s just strep. You can pamper him until Tuesday and then he can go back to his place with his family,” he kissed Justin’s forehead before finding his lips.  He was keeping it light but Justin needed more. The kiss became intense but Brian slowed him down. “What is it, Justin?” he ran his hand down Justin’s cheek


“Oh, I was worried about Gussy and then Brinn called and she is just out of control.”


“You let me take care of her.  I think it is time for me to have a conversation with our brilliant daughter.  How is Gus?”


“He was sleeping when I left.  He drank part of a protein shake and fell asleep. I figure he needed something to fight this off.”


“He is so lucky to have you in his life.” Brian kissed him again.  This time it was slow and with passion. “I promise to show you how much I love you very soon.”  He kissed him again.


“Um, excuse us.” Danny interrupted them.  “Gus has his medicine. He just took a pill and can take another one before you go to bed tonight.  Get him to eat what he can. Make is soft because his throat is too sore to eat much more. We are heading back home but if he seems to get worse, call Tammy.”


“Thank you, guys,” Justin gave each of them a hug.  “You have made me feel so much better.”


As Danny and Elliott left, Brian guided Justin toward their bedroom.  “I have been waiting all day to make love to you properly today.”

 

Justin looked at Brian, “I don’t want proper.  I want it down and dirty!” Brian’s hand reached down and grabbed Justin’s crotch and squeezed.  “Oh, god, yes…” Justin said as they entered their room.

Chapter 10 by Simply written

Chapter 10



Justin woke up around 3:00 a.m. and put on his robe.  “Sunshine?” Brian said sleepily.


“I’m going to check on Gussy,” Justin walked over and kissed him.  “I just need to see he’s alright.”


“Don’t be too long,” he ran his hand under Justin’s robe. “I’m awake now.”


Justin opened the door and walked silently over to the bed.  The light from the hall cast light across Gus’ face and all Justin saw was his little boy.  He remembered how scared he was when Gus was missing and when that guitar teacher nearly raped him.  He checked Gus’ water supply and then slipped out before he woke him. As he moved down the hall, he stopped at Brinn’s old room and opened the door.  His baby was getting married in less than two weeks. Where had the time gone? Wasn’t he just walking with her when she was teething? He felt a tear run down his cheek.  He knew he was being silly. She was living five minutes away and she was giving him another grandbaby. He walked to a shelf and picked up one of her teddy bears. He held it close.  He sometimes wished he was more like Brian. He didn’t just break down and cry. 


“Sunshine, everything all right?” Brian said softly, with light from the hallway silhouetting him.


“Ya, sorry, I didn’t mean to be gone so long.”


“Is Gus alright?”  Brian walked up behind him and Justin rested against him as Brian’s arms wrapped around him.


“Gus is sleeping, although his breathing is a little ragged.  And Brinn is Ok, too, isn’t she.”


“Brinn will be fine.  Two weeks in Bali and she will come back relaxed and a bit rounder.  Come back to bed, Sunshine.” One of Brian’s hands entered Justin’s robe and his fingers grazed over Justin’s cock.  Justin shivered. He turned and looked at his gorgeous husband. The light from the hall made his amber eyes appear to glow from the inside.


“I love you, Brian Kinney.  Last night you knew what I needed before I even realized it.  You have to promise me you will never leave me.”


“Ah, shit, Justin, you know I ‘m not going anywhere except to the bedroom with you.  I need more sleep and I can’t do that without you.”


The men lay facing each other for some time.  They kissed and touched and then Justin turned so his back was against Brian’s chest and Brian entered him.  Justin snuggled as far back as he possibly could and they slept.



Justin had checked on Gus and went to make him some breakfast.  He said he wasn’t hungry but Justin knew he should have something.  He was just starting a strawberry banana smoothie when he heard someone at the door.  He saw Brinn standing outside and went to open the door for her.  


“Daddy, am I welcome? I’m so sorry about the call yesterday.”


“Come in, Brinny.  You know you are always welcome here.”


Brinn threw her arms around Justin’s neck. “How is Gussy?”


“I think he is feeling a little better but his throat is still very sore.  I was just making him a smoothie. Did you have breakfast?”


Brinn got a sheepish look, “Ya, I can’t seem to get enough to eat.  George has been stocking our fridge regularly. I ate two pieces of some amazing quiche along with some fresh fruit salad.”


“That’s good.  You need to eat well. Are you off to work?”


“Yes, this is my last week for almost a month so I will be putting in some long hours.”


“Just remember to take care of yourself and my grandchild.”


“Our grandchild,” Brian strode up to Brinn and gave her a kiss on the top of her head while she hugged him.


“I will be right back.  I want to get this to Gus,” Justin moved toward Gus’ room.


Brinn looked up at Brian, “You’re mad at me, aren’t you.” She could feel his distance.


“Disappointed maybe. I didn’t call you yesterday because I was afraid of what I might say.  I know you have so much going on right now but none of us are just sitting around doing nothing.  And it’s not like Gus got sick on purpose.”


“I know but I was just….”


“You were just thinking about Tia Brinn.”


Brinn’s bottom lip began to quiver.  “Dad, I…. Say goodbye to Daddy.”


“I love you, Brinn.”


Brinn didn’t turn around as she walked out the door.


Justin came back into the kitchen about five minutes later, “Brinn left already?”


“She told me to say goodbye to you.”


“Brian, did you piss her off?”


“I just put a couple things into perspective. You know she can take it from me and she needed to come down a peg or two. How is Gus?”


“He’s sleeping again but he did drink the smoothie. I will check with Shelby and see if she can use a break a little later.”


“No, I will check on her.  You have enough to do here with Gus and I know there will be some wedding calls and you know what is going on there.  I think he may need some time with his Daddy if he feels up to it. Shelby is the love of his life but Seth….”


“You’re right. I have been wanting some time with him but we have all  been so busy.”


“He may have needed this to just slow down a bit but I’m sorry he has so much pain.”



Brinn arrived at the lab and Tammy saw her walk, no storm, past her office and heard the door to Brinn’s office slam.  Tammy gave her fifteen minutes and then she walked over to the door and knocked as she walked in. Brinn was sitting at her desk tearing through paperwork.  “I don’t want to talk to anyone!” but in the same breath, she continued, “How could he try to make me feel bad? Doesn’t he know everything I am going through.  He was just mean. I didn’t do anything!” Brinn continued on for another full minute.


“Glad you didn’t want to talk about it. Do I want to ask who put you in this lovely mood? I have only seen Zach dote on you and Danny has gone back home so I doubt you talked to him this morning.”


“I stopped by my dads and Dad was just mean.  He wanted to make me feel bad. Doesn’t he know everything that I have going on? I am getting married in ten days.  I am running this lab and trying to get enough done to be gone for three weeks and I can barely fit into my clothes.  My mom is coming and she always stresses me out and my mother in law is coming and I know she is going to look at me and know this baby isn’t her son’s and ….. Oh, Tammy, how do I convince her that I love her son more than anything in the world.”


Tammy collected Brinn in her arms.  Finally! Now she knew what was stressing her out the most.  “Oh, Brinn, breathe, sweetheart.”



After a long talk with Brinn, Tammy sent back to her office.  As soon as the door to her office closed Tammy called Brian. He was in his home office when his phone rang. “Hey Tammy, I am guessing my daughter arrived at work.”


“Yes, she is.  Did you wind her up on purpose?”


“Maybe.  She is being a bitch but I think something is bothering her that she doesn’t even realize. Did she talk to you?”


“Brian Kinney, you know your daughter very well.  After rambling about how mean you were the real issues came out.  First, she wants her mom there but she knows Tina’s presence might cause stress with more of the family.”


“She is right there. Tina has to cause trouble, although I’ve heard this husband is good with her. What else is bothering her?”


“I take it she and Zach’s mom get along well?” Tammy asked Brian.


“Yes, Camille has treated her like a daughter.  They were concerned first that Brinn was so young and she called us because, well, two fathers was not in her comfort zone but once she adjusted to that, she wanted to make sure we knew about the situation and that we supported the relationship.  She already knew Zach was in love.”


“Brinn is worried about Camille’s reaction to the pregnancy.  Obviously she knows this baby is not her son’s. Brinn doesn’t want to be rejected by this woman who really has treated her like a daughter, maybe more than her own mother ever did.”


Brian had to swallow hard at the thought of the pain this must be causing his daughter.  “Tammy, what time does Brinn usually have lunch?”


“She eats when I make her.  She rarely leaves the building.”


“I will be bringing both of you lunch right around noon.  It might get loud at first but I’ll clear the air with her.”


The call ended and Brian.  He found Justin in his studio, painting in just his briefs.  When he walked into the room, he saw the paintings he had done with Brinn several weeks ago.  “You really should show these somewhere. They are so stunning.”  


“I have been thinking about that. I plan to talk to Lindsay about doing a show in Pittsburgh.  I think it would be fun to have a show there. It’s been a long time since we spent any time there.”


“It has been a long time.  It would be good to spend a little time with Debbie and the guys.  Debbie is getting up there. Oh, the reason I came in here. I am going to bring lunch to Brinn and clear the air.  Tammy found out what is really bothering her and go figure, Tina is one of the issues.”


“If she has said anything….”


“No, part of it is she knows Tina adds stress to our lives. But even more than that,  She is worried about Camille’s reaction to the baby.”


“Oh, poor Brinny.  I never thought about that.”


“I will clear the air with her and then I am going to Shelby’s.  Miss Tally and I have a date while Shelby does some work for Janna’s Hope.  She has turned most of that over to others since Talia’s birth but there is some paperwork that needs her signatures so she is going to Becca’s office.”


Justin looked down to make sure he didn’t have any paint on him before he pressed himself against Brian. As he did so, he dropped the briefs and unzipped Brian’s fly.  “I hope you have time for a quick fuck. I need some inspiration.”


“Well, I always like to help an artist get inspired.”  Brian grabbed a long handled paint brush and dropped onto a stool.  As Justin pulled out Brian’s cock and bent over to take it in his mouth, Brian brought the handle of the paint brush down on his ass.  Justin jumped but didn’t let go of Brian’s dick. Brian tossed the brush and reached for Justin’s cock. “I’m sorry, but I don’t have a lot of time.” Brian stood up and had Justin bend over the stool before he thrust into him.  Justin grunted as he took him in. Brian thrust over and over until he grabbed Justin’s hips and held as he orgasmed. Justin fought his urge to cum and when Brian walked out of the room a few minutes later he was madly throwing cake on a canvas.



Brian arrived at the lab with three box lunches that included sandwiches, chips and dessert. He dropped one off at Tammy’s office and then continued on to Brinn’s.  Unless she had been watching the cameras she wouldn’t have seen him. He expected a major blowup before a meltdown. He took a deep breath and entered her office unannounced.


“Tam…. You aren’t done ripping me apart for the day? You had to follow me to work so I would make a scene here?  What do you want me to say? I’m a selfish bitch who is too self absorbed …” 


“I bought us lunch,” he dropped the boxes on the desk.


“I’m not hungry.”


“You might not be but my grandchild is.”  Brian saw the signs she was about to unravel.  He walked around the desk and opened his arms and Brinn stumbled into them. “Sweetheart, everything is alright.  Your daddy and I are here for you.”


Brinn cried for a while in Brian’s arms.  “Dad, you won’t fight with mom will you?”


“Justin and I will be complete gentlemen.  You know she isn’t our favorite person but you also know we will act like adults and would never ruin your wedding.”  Brian sat in her chair and guided her onto his lap. She curled up against him. “I know you are worried about your mom but there’s more isn’t there?” Brian handed her one of the boxes as he opened it for her. 


“Tammy called you, didn’t she.”


“We talked.”


“So you know.  What if Camille doesn’t love me anymore? She is the most wonderful mother in law I could have but she will know I was with someone else and stupid enough to get pregnant.”


“Oh, Brinn,  maybe you will just need to be straight with her.  You weren’t sure if Zach was coming back and you had an evening with a friend.  My guess is she won’t want details and she knows Zach left you. Reassure her how much you love her son and that the two of you are excited to raise this child.”


Brinn got off Brian’s lap and moved around to the other side of the desk.  “I really have been unbearable.”


“Well, yes, but don’t make any promises that you won’t do it anymore.  I expect the next 10 days you will be hell on wheels and your dad and I and your brother, well both of them, will do whatever we can to make it easier but Brinn, you need to lighten up a bit.”


By now she had eaten the sandwich and the bag of chips. Brian tossed her his chips and she eagerly opened it. “Is Gussy feeling better?”


“I think so.  Elliott said he could go home tomorrow.  He won’t be contagious by then. And our beautiful Tally is much better. What can we do to make it better?”


“You and Daddy always make it better.  I’ll call you if something comes up.”


“And by next week at this time we will be in San Francisco getting the final details in place.”


“Daddy, thank you for coming. I know I have been terrible and I know you and daddy…”


“Tia Brinn, I love you and while you eat my cookie, I better head over to Shelby.  I told her I would take Talia for a while so she could do a little work.”


“Thanks, Dad, for lunch and the talk. I feel a lot better.” Brinn stood and hugged Brian for a long while. He kissed her and left, waving at Tammy as he passed her office.


Gus came out of the room long enough to eat some soup with Justin but when he had finished, he was ready for a nap.  


“Do you mind if I join you? I promised your pops I would rest this afternoon.  Who knew weddings were so stressful.” Gus put his arm around Justin and together they walked back to the room. They both stripped to their briefs and got into bed. Justin woke 90 minutes later and he faced his son.  He had to reach out and brush his curls off his forehead.  


Gus moved closer to his dad.  I can’t believe how tired I am but I think my throat might be a little less sore.”


“I’m glad,” Justin kissed his cheek.  “Gus, how are you with the whole Seth leaving?”


Justin saw Gus’ expression drift away.  “Daddy, I miss him so much. I know this is for the best, I really do, but I loved him.  I never meant to fall in love with him but once I did there was nothing I could do about it.” Justin kept gently stroking his hair.  “I just hope he’s happy. He deserves to be happy. Other than my wife and kids, he is the best thing that ever happened to me. I feel like a part of me is gone, Daddy.  I feel like a part of me is dead but then I see those amazing kids of mine and the amazing wife and I know I don’t deserve them. And since we are talking about screwing up, I am guessing you know about New Year’s Eve.”


“I know you didn’t come home until sun up.”


“The kid won’t leave me alone.”


“Please tell me he wasn’t a kid.”


“No, he was over 21.  I would guess about 24 or 25. But he had been texting and then he called. I got him off my back until after the wedding.  I don’t know what he is thinking. He knows I’m married and have kids. I told him I am not looking for a boyfriend. I am afraid I am always going to want a good fuck with a guy once in a while but Shelby and the kids are my whole heart now. I don’t want some young kid hanging on.  Even if someday I am ready for a fuck buddy, that is a long way off.”


“Well, I hope he just gives up but if he doesn’t, don’t mess around with him.  Talk to Dan or Tyler. Do you know who he is?”


“I’m not even sure of his last name.”


“Gus, can I at least have Dan find his last name?”


“Sure, Dad.  That is probably smart.  I think I am going to sleep a little more and then I need to call the kids and Shelly.  I miss them so much.”


“I’m glad you are feeling better and I am glad that you can go home tomorrow but, I will miss you. It’s hitting me that my kids are all grown and don’t need us anymore.”


“Oh, Daddy, I will always need you and Pops.  I love you so much and Brinn’s going to be a mom.  She is going to need you.” Gus’ voice was getting softer.  “We both know they will be great parents but she is going to melt down and need the two of you.” His voice drifted off as he fell back to sleep.


Justin quietly got out of bed, grabbed his clothes, and left the room.  Poor Gus. He was a young man with a lot of heavy burdens, of course the heaviest were problems he was responsible for but that doesn’t make it any easier.  He hoped that things would balance out for him.  


By dinner Gus was looking even better.  He had talked to his wife and kids. He assured them all he would be home tomorrow and he was not going back to work until after the wedding.  He was glad he had good foremans working all his projects. He hadn’t taken much time off in a long while so maybe it was time. He had decided they would go to San Francisco a couple days early for a little family vacation. As he came to the kitchen in a pair of sweats and a T shirt he smiled at his dads who were kissing by the stove. 


“Hey Gus, you are looking better,” Brian walked over and brushed a kiss on his cheek and then impulsively pulled him into his arms. “Sunshine was just telling me about this Adam creep.  Maybe we can give Dan a call right now. Dinner will hold for five minutes.” Brian already had his phone out and had pressed the button to call him.


“Hey Bri, what’s up?”  Dan’s friendly voice came over the phone.


“Dan, I have a little project for you.  Well, Gus has a little problem.”


“What’s the problem?”


Brian nodded at Gus, “Dan, I need you to find out some information about a guy.”


“Ok, what can you tell me?”


Gus gave him the basics of New Year’s Eve.  Dan had heard about the night from Danny and Elliott and had actually done a little digging already.  “Gus, I have actually already done a little checking on Adam Sanford.”


“I didn’t even know his last name. I was really stupid.”


“Gus,” Dan said gently, “You were hurting.  We have all done stupid things when we hurt. Anyway, he is a smart guy.  He is well educated but from the brief look I did, I think he has a few issues.”

“What do you mean?” Brian jumped in.


“I found a restraining order against him.  Because you hadn’t asked me to do this, I didn’t dig any further but I will tomorrow and get everything I can on him.  If need be, I’ll contact the person who got the restraining order on him. I will get back to you tomorrow.”


“Thanks, Dan,” Brian ended the call.


“Damn, Pops, I regret that night for a multiple of reasons but is this guy ends up to be dangerous for my family…”


“Dan will figure out what’s up.”


“Dad, do you think Shelby and the kids are safe? They are there all by themselves and face it, if I was there right now I wouldn’t be much help.  Standing up is about the best I can do right now.”


Brian picked up his phone and texted something. Immediately his phone pinged and he read it.  “Dan will have your house under surveillance tonight. They will have all our cameras watched all night.  If they see anything he will let me know right away.”


“I am such a fuck up,” Gus’ head dropped onto the counter.  


Brian pulled Gus close.  “We have all fucked up, especially when our emotions are involved. I always made my stupidest mistakes because of Sunshine.”


“He isn’t lying,” Justin laughed,”but it was usually because he withheld the truth and you don’t do that with Shelby.   It took me years to show him the truth is easier but I think he still would lie if he thought he was saving me somehow.”  Justin reached out to Brian’s cheek and ran the back of his hand down it. There was a look on Brian’s face that made Justin melt against him.  “He still has trouble with that sometimes.” Brian pulled Justin close.  


“I tend to forget that you have had your share of problems.”


“I’m glad you have forgotten.  There were times I wondered how hard it was on you and Brinn.” Brian distracted Justin by nibbling on his neck.   “Before we go any further, let’s eat.” Justin wiggled away from Brian.  


Gus had to smile at his dads.  It was obvious they would be making love early tonight. He really wished he didn’t have the urge to be with men because he wasn’t sure he would ever be able to feel so content but his dads were right.  They had lots of bumps along the way.


The three enjoyed their meal and then Gus went back to his room.  He heard his dads follow moments later. He had the most beautiful parents and at least his dads still loved each other.  He was sure his moms loved each other but he was also fairly sure they weren’t in love anymore. After dozing for a while he looked at the clock and thought the kids should be in bed.  He called Shelby. “Hey Shelly, I miss you.”


“Oh Gus, I miss you, too.  It sounds like you are feeling better.”


“Are the kids in bed?”


“Yes, although Gage especially was a bit teary tonight because he wanted his dad.”


“Well, I will be there tomorrow and we are going to head to San Francisco this weekend.  Then we can have some family time before everyone else comes. We have a large suite so there will be plenty of room for all of us and time for you and me to….I am so horny babe.  My dads, well you know my dads, and as they touched and kissed all I could think about was the feel of your breasts and the taste of your….”


“Oh, Gussy, I am getting wet just thinking about you.  Are you touching yourself?”


“If I stroke any faster I’m going to rub the skin off.”


“Oh, don’t do that.  I am fond of that skin. I love the feel of it as it gets taut and then as it shivers when I run my tongue over it.”


“Oh, god, Shel,” Gus moved his hand over his cock and it was only moments before he cried out.


“Tomorrow night, you and I….but you still need to rest. I love you, Gussy.  Now sleep and tomorrow, maybe you can come home before the kids get home?”


“I’ll be home for lunch. I love you, Shelby.”

“Good night, Gus.”



Brian and Justin laid together. Brian drew lazy designs on Justin’s chest, “What you said before dinner,  I still have a hard time not protecting you. I know I don’t have to and I know you are far stronger than me in most ways. I wish I could go back and …”


“Bri, I have known for years why you do what you do. That doesn’t make it any easier but you, none of us can change our history. I had my mom but if I hadn’t I’d been more screwed up than you, probably.  I can only imagine how many beatings I would have taken, how many lies I would have told to try and keep the peace. You, darling, had to save yourself every day for as long as you can remember. But after more than 30 years together, I wish you could remember you don’t ever have to lie to me.”


“I need to protect you.”


“Protect me from what, you? The truth is always better.”


“I know I have put you through hell.”


“Brian, neither of us are perfect.  But we are perfect for each other. I am going to do my best not to melt down anymore. Brinn loves Zach and we both know she is with the person she belongs with.  I have to finish my painting tomorrow. It’s really done but I think it could use just a couple more strokes.”


Brian pulled him even closer. “We are both just a bit sentimental today, aren’t we?” Brian pressed his lips against Justin’s as Justin draped a leg over Brian’s hip.  He pulled Brian even closer. Brian moved into him and as they began to move in rhythm. As the tension built they began to move faster and faster until both men cried out. And then sticky and wet, they fell asleep where they were.




The rest of the week was a blur for everyone.  Brinn was working long hours to wrap up a couple things before leaving for her wedding and honeymoon.  Justin finished the painting so it had time to dry before the wedding. Brian made sure everything was set for the honeymoon and he also made some plans Justin didn’t know about.  He scheduled a trip to Pittsburgh. He talked to Michael and Michael was going to make some plans for them. They would get to spend time with Debbie and all their friends, not to mention, they could see Jenn and Tuck.  He hoped from there, Justin would agree to go to Ibiza. They needed time together. The biggest surprise might actually be the one that would happen before the wedding. He hoped the whole family liked it as much as he thought they would.


As the weekend came Gus and the family were the first to leave.  Gage and Taylor were so excited to have time with both parents. Gus still got tired and needed a nap but he could do that while the kids played in the pool. By Sunday evening, all of the immediate family was there.  Brian and Justin had one suite where Brinn would be staying and Zach was sharing his parent’s suite along with Zander. Caitlin was going to share with Brinn and the rest of the families were going to come in throughout the week.  


Brian had arranged for them to have a private  restaurant. They could order anything they wanted but they didn’t have to sit in a public room with other people around.  After they ate most of the family put on swimsuits and they all met at the pool. Gage and Taylor swam between Gus and their granddads.  Zach and Zander were in the water, too, with Brinn and soon a game of keep away began. Water was splashing everywhere and Gage and Taylor  laughed and giggled as they moved out of the way.while the ‘big’ guys played. Justin and Gus were blocking each other when both of them grabbed at one of their legs.  


“Enough for me,” Justin said as he moved to the pool steps. He rubbed his leg while Gus limped over and joined him.  “You alright, Gussy?”


“Ya, last night Shelby and I  well…..I pulled a muscle and now it’s been nagging me a little all day.  It doesn’t happen often but once in a while that leg still acts up. It has been twenty years since my escapade and that broken leg.” 


Gus rubbed at the muscle.  I plan to schedule a massage in the next day or two. It will be fine once it loosens up.  Brian had been checking his phone at the side of the pool about every five minutes when all of the sudden he got out and slipped into a robe.

“Where are you going, Brian?”  Justin asked as he tied the robe.


“I will be back in a couple minutes. I have to take care of something.” Brian moved out of the pool area.  He looked around the lobby and then he saw her. “You are as gorgeous as ever.”


“And you still are as slick a talker as ever,” the older woman accepted the kiss he offered her.  “And still as handsome as ever, of course I have seen enough pictures of you over the years. You and Justin have both showed up in magazines. How is Justin? I read all about your mishap down under.”


“Sunshine is doing well but I have to admit it was scary and it was touch and go whether he would keep his leg but you know how tough he is.”


“I am not sure why I am a little nervous.  Are you sure Brinn will want me here? Does she even remember me?”


“Brinn forget something?  That never happens.”


“How about Gussy? Is he here?”


“Yes, he is here with his wife and children.  They are such a great family and those kids, I am afraid Gage has a lot of me in him and Taylor is beautiful and bright.  Oh, and Talia, she is just the most precious little thing.”


“Did you get checked in?”


“I did and they told me they would take care of my bags.  I’m not as young as I used to be.I’ll be 78 on my next birthday”


“You will always be young at heart, Alice.  Oh, one more thing, Brinn is expecting a baby.  It’s not all that noticeable but she is in a bikini so it is a little more obvious. Let’s go see the family.”


Brian offered her his arm and together they walked into the pool area.  It was a large area and she stopped walking once the doors had closed behind them.  Justin and Gus had gotten out of the pool and were sitting in robes by a table. Justin was snuggling Talia while Shelby was now in the water playing with the older children while Brinn and Zach sat on the steps, Brinn was on his lap and he held her lovingly.  The rest were playing a mock game of volleyball.


A tear ran down Alice’s cheek, “Justin is as beautiful as ever and holding the child, it took me right back to Brinn, although Talia has your dark hair.  And that’s Gus next to him, isn’t it?”


“Yes,” the pride in Brian’s voice was evident.  He pointed out Shelby and the two older children, “They lost a little boy about seven years ago.  Obviously we were all devastated but they are both strong.”


“And that has to be Brinn on the steps.  She found a handsome young man. I knew she would be stunning.  Even with wet hair and no makeup she glows.”


Justin glanced up and saw Brian at the door and he had a woman on his arm.  He blinked a couple times and then without realizing it, he had stood and started walking toward them.  They started walking across the room to meet him. Alice noticed the limp in his gait as he came closer. Justin handed Talia to Brian and took Alice in his arms.


“It is so good to see you, Alice. It has been far too long.  I am so glad you could make it even though someone told me you couldn’t.” He threw Brian a look. He then smiled and Brian kissed him lightly on the lips and then kissed the sleeping baby in his arms. They instantly started catching up.  “How have you been Alice?


“As I told Brian, age is catching up with me but thankfully I am healthy and I think I think I am still fairly sharp.”


“You look wonderful.  And haven’t we all aged. You were so much a part of our family for the years you were with us.  I’m not sure any of us would have survived without you as an anchor for all of us.” 


Alice smiled as Justin had to touch Brian.  “I can see you two are as in love as ever. If you ever feel like you have been stalked, you have as I have told you before, I keep tabs on you the best I can.”


“Well, you know we’ve had our ups and downs through our sporadic conversations 


Brinn got out of the pool and walked toward Gus as she dried off, “Hey, Gus, who are our dads talking to? She looks familiar but I can’t place her.”


“Oh my god, it’s Alice!” Gus was out of his chair and walked as quickly as he could without falling on the wet tiles toward the woman.  Gus threw his arms around Alice and she embraced him. “Oh, I am so glad you are here. It has been so long since I have seen you. I know my dads saw you maybe five years ago but I wasn’t even married the last time I saw you.”  Gus let go off her and instantly went into proud dad mode. “Did you meet my daughter? Isn’t she perfect?”


“You have a great looking family.  I hear your son is maybe a little too much like your dad?”


Gus laughed,  “Gage definitely has his grandpa’s personality, but some of it is his mom’s too.  Shelby is very quick and doesn’t take anyone’s shit.” Gus realized he had been transported back to the age of 13 and wanted to tell Alice about everything good she had missed.  “I’m sorry, I was just transported back to coming home from Jr. High and I told you about my day.”


“I loved that time of day, Gus.  I am not saying you were always an easy kid but you always brightened my day.”


“Dad,” Gage tapped Gus’ arm.  “Dad, who is this lady that you’re hugging? I don’t think I know her.  Are you hugging a stranger?”


“Well, young man, you must be Gage,” she offered him his hand.  “I helped your grandpas when your dad and aunt were young. My name is Alice.”


“Hi, Alice.  Did you know my dad when he was my age?”


“I think he might have been a little older than you but you remind me a lot of him.”


“Was he as cute as I am?” Gage looked up at her and gave her a big, cheesy grin.


Alice put an arm around Gage’s shoulders, “Oh, you weren’t kidding.”


“Kidding about what?” Gage asked.


“Gage, we had just told Alice you have some similarities to your grandpa Brian.”


“Ya, Grandma Mel told me she hoped I didn’t stay in this phase.”  Everyone laughed. They had walked over to the table where more of the relatives sat. They made introductions but Brinn had disappeared.


“Where did Brinn disappear to?” Justin asked Zach.


“She had to go to the bathroom again and she was cold so she went up to your suite to get dressed.”


“I think that is a good idea,” Justin said.  “I could use a soak in a hot bath. My leg is tightening up a bit.”


“I was thinking I could use a nice massage from my lovely wife.” Gus ran his hand across Shelby’s swimsuit clad bottom.


“Well, we first have three children to get settled down for the night and then I will see if I can massage something to loosen you up.”


“Ok, kids, time for us to head up to the room.  Tomorrow Molly and Tyler will be here so you will have more people to play with and I think they have a couple sites they want us to go see with them.”


Taylor and Gage weren’t excited about going to their rooms but they didn’t protest too loudly as they both stifled a yawn.  Hugs were given all around and the family left.  


“Alice, please come up and have a glass of wine with us so we can catch up.” Justin put an arm around her waist.


“I would love that.  I hear you might have a good bottle of wine somewhere.” Justin dropped a kiss on Alice’s cheek as they walked to the elevator.


They let themselves into the suite just as Brinn strolled out of her room.  Her hair was wrapped in a big towel and she was tying the belt of a robe. She stopped and looked at her dads and then at the older woman with them.  “You’re Alice, aren’t you?”


“I am, Tia Brinn, and you are as beautiful as I knew you would be. Would you mind if this old woman gave you a hug?”  


Brinn walked over to her and put her arms around the woman. “I have had dreams about you.  You usually are walking with me and I remember kisses.”


“Oh, Brinn, I loved you so much.  You were such a precious child and now you are going to have a child.”


“I am.  I’m a little scared about that. I know that is silly.  Women have babies every day and I will have the best medical care.”  Alicie guided Brinn to the sofa and sat with her, pulling her close. Brian held Justin close, “Let’s go take a bath while those two catch up. Our girl is in the best hands.”


Brian helped Justin into the tub and then joined him.  He worked the muscles in Justin’s leg first gently and then with more force.  Tammy had told him where to and where not to press. He knew it hurt him but he also knew he would feel better in the morning if he worked the knots out tonight. Justin tried to relax which was hard when pain shot through his leg.


“Do you want me to stop?”  Brian kissed Justin’s shoulder.


“No, I know it will help.  It just hurts so bad and….” 


Brian wrapped his arms tightly around him and kissed his neck, “And your heart is aching just a bit, too, isn’t it.”

“Oh, Brian,” Justin turned so he was facing him more directly, “Seeing Brinn and Alice together I started thinking about them together when she was so little.  You were so sick and I needed to spend as much time as I could with you and I remember seeing Alice with Brinn in her arms or feeding her in the high chair as she got a little older.  We couldn’t have made it without her and I would have had to let someone else raise her, at least for a couple years. Brinn sensed who she was right away.   


As they talked Brian focused on a couple more spots.  He felt Justin tighten up again and he silently took it.  Brian finished and then after getting out of the tub he helped Justin stand up and get out of the tub.  “Thanks, baby. I know tomorrow it will feel much better. Tammy will be here tomorrow. I’ll make her torture me for a while.  That way I know it will be much better by the time for the father daughter dance at the wedding.”


“She may have to work on Gus a bit, too.  He hasn’t had trouble with his leg in a long while.”  Brian commented as they dressed.


“I hope it is just a reaction to him being sick last week.  At least he is healthy enough to enjoy the wedding and I think this time with Shelby and the kids has done them all good.” Justin reached for Brian’s hand and they walked out into the main room.  


Alice was drinking a glass of wine while Brinn had sparkling water in a glass.  She was very animated as she told Alice about the medication they had in trials right now and how much it had helped Zach.  “Well, look who has joined us.” Alice commented to Brinn. “You do know you have two of the most handsome fathers on earth. And I have never seen two people love each other so much.  Well, I have talked enough for one day. These old bones need a soft bed.”


“Let me walk you to your room, Alice,” Justin said.


“I don’t need…. Your leg...”  


“Let me walk a lovely lady safely to her room and it will do my leg good. It is better if I move it a bit before getting in bed for the night.”


They arrived at her room, which was just down the hall and he made sure her key would work. “It did my heart good to talk to your lovely daughter.  You did an amazing job with her. She is so intelligent and self assured, not to mention, loving and caring.”


“Yes, she is special and some of that has to do with her wonderful caregiver when she was little.  I would not have made it without you.”


“Oh, Justin, it was a very sad time, a horrible time, but your love was what got Brian through it and from what I heard he pulled you through surgery, too.  I am so glad you two made it together because you never would have made it apart.”


Justin kissed the sweet woman and said, “I hope you sleep well, Alice. We are all meeting for breakfast at 8:00.  Would you like us to pick you up?”


“That would be lovely,” Alice said as she shut the door.


As Justin walked past the Chase’s suite,  Zach was just coming out. “Oh, Justin, you surprised me.”


“And where are you heading?”


“I hope I am heading to your daughter’s room.  I know Cait and Matty will be here tomorrow so it is probably the last night we can sleep together before the wedding.   My parents are asleep or they probably would have talked me into staying but I…”


“No need to go into detail.  I know you love my daughter but I don’t want details on how you do it.” Justin put an arm around his shoulder and walked with him to his suite. “Oh, by the way, I think she will definitely be in the mood.  She had a great reunion with her old nanny and she was feeling very loved maternally and I am guessing she would like some love externally, if you get my drift.”


“I think that is the subtlest I have ever heard you.  I am sure Brian is waiting for you.”


A smile lit Justin’s whole face, “I hope so.”


Zach walked into Brinn’s bedroom and found her naked on the bed,  Her knees were bent and her fingers were busy. “Would you like a little help with that.”


“Oh god, yes!” Brinn said exasperated. “I need to cum but I …”


“Let me take over that burden for you.” His mouth came down and he began using his tongue and lips, driving her over the edge quickly.  Before Zach realized what she was doing, she flipped Zach. He was still clothed but she quickly undid his pants and he shimmied out of them. She slipped onto his erection and soon it was his time to cum followed by Brinn for a second time.  He wasn’t done. He flipped her over again and now drove into her until she cried out again.



“Damn, I told Zach I didn’t want to hear it.” Justin grumbled. 


 Brian smiled at him, “Sunshine, she is our daughter, do you really think she will ever be quiet during sex?” To prove his point he entered Justin who let out a little cry.  “She is just in love with her future husband like you are in love with your old one.”


“I do love you, Mr. Taylor-Kinney,” Justin turned so Brian’s mouth could reach his.


“I love you, too, Mr. Taylor-Kinney,” Brian kissed him as he began to move slowly.



Zach had pulled off his clothes and laid next to Brinn under the blankets, “You know this is probably the last time we will make love before we are married.”


“I can’t believe we are so close to being married. I love you, Chase.”


“I love you, Lulu!” Zach kissed her and Brinn jumped a bit. “Did I surprise you?”


Brinn took his hand and placed it on her small potbelly, “can you feel that?”  


“Is that….”


“That’s our child happy that his or her parents love each other.”  Brinn kissed him. “I really can’t wait to be Tia Brinn Chase!”


“You finally decided? You are going to take my name?”


“I plan to take you I need to take your name, too.”


“You don’t know how happy that makes me. Good night, Lulu.”                

 

Zach knew this was the calm before the storm. By tomorrow the activity would really begin with all the rest of the key people arriving. There would be decorating and fittings.  He didn’t care. He was focused on their time alone, just Mr. and Mrs. Chase in paradise.                                                                                                                                 

Chapter 11 by Simply written

Chapter 11


“What the hell is going on?” Brian grumbled as someone was pounding on the door. “Shit,” he got up and grabbed a robe.  Zach was coming out of the other bedroom at the same time. Brian waved him back in the bedroom as he got to the door. “Who the hell is it?”


“Open the door, Kinney.  It is time to decorate!” Brian opened the door and Emmett rushed past him. “Did I interrupt something between you and Justin?”


“Ya, we were sleeping! You weren’t supposed to come in until around noon,” Justin said from the bedroom door.


Emmett walked toward him and he met him halfway. The men embraced.  “You alright, Justin? You seem to be limping worse than the last time we were here. Did that beast injure you?” he glanced over at Brian.


“Ya, it was me.  At sixty I am still able to pound him for six hours a night.” Brian said cynically.


“It will be fine, Em.  I was in the pool last night and just strained it. I plan to have it massaged today and then sit in the whirlpool for a bit and it will be fine. Now what are you doing here already?”


Brian walked over and kissed Justin, sliding his hand into his robe, “Good morning, Sunshine.  “I’m going to shower.” After one more kiss, Brian left them alone.


“Still not a morning person, I see.”


“Some people need their cup of coffee.  He needs his morning…”


“No, please.  I missed that this morning too.”


“I thought Drew was coming with you.”


“He will be here this evening.  A customer of mine was flying on his private jet overnight and asked if I wanted to come along.  I couldn’t turn that down. I slept well on the plane so I should be good to go for the day. We can get into the ballroom, can’t we?”


“Yes, Brian made sure it was available since Wednesday. I think your assistant has checked in all the decorations.”


“And how is our bride to be?”


“I’m fine, Emmett,” Brinn walked toward them.  She kissed Justin’s cheek and gave him a big hug.  “Em, can I have just one second with my daddy?”


“Of course you can.  I am going to go raid the minibar.  I hope breakfast is soon,” he mumbled to himself as he walked away.


“What is it, sweetheart?” Justin had an arm around her waist and she dropped her head on his shoulder.  


“Last night we felt the baby move.  I first thought I was just imagining it but Zach felt it, too. Daddy, what if I’m not ready to be a mommy.”


“Oh, Brinny,” Justin hugged her.  “You are going to be great parents.”


“Daddy, do you think Alice would help us?”


“Oh, Brinn, I’m not sure. I mean she is not young.”


“I know.  I am just thinking maybe the first two weeks to a month.”


“It wouldn’t hurt to ask her.  I have a feeling she would be flattered that you asked.  I do think she would be a great help and it might give you a reason to say no to Tina and Camille.”


“I hadn’t even thought of that.  I don’t think I could handle Tina for a week or two and Camille can come after that for a week.”


“Honey, go ahead and talk to Alice but don’t say anything to your mom or Camille, yet.  You have six months yet. Don’t let any of them bully you. And remember, your dad and I will be there for you.”


Brian walked out.  “Did I miss something?”  


“I’ll tell you later, Brian.  Right now I need to shower and so does Brinn if we are going to make breakfast on time.”



The day was busy between decorating the hall and family members arriving.  Tomorrow was the rehearsal so by then all the wedding party would be in. Tammy had arrived and worked Justin’s leg over and by the time she was done with him, it felt much better and they both went down to see how they could help.  As they got to the lobby, Justin saw the latest arrival. Tina and Calvin stood in the lobby along with Mateo and Caitlin.


Justin walked over to them.  He hugged Matty and Caitlin and pointed them in the direction of the ballroom where everyone was.  He then turned to Tina and Calvin. He extended his hand to Tina’s husband, greeting him warmly. They had met once before briefly and he knew both Matty and Brinn like him and said he was good for Tina.  Then he turned to Tina. “You are looking well, Tina.” It was true. Tina had aged gracefully and Calvin did have a calming effect on her.


“You are handsome as ever, Justin.  I am very glad you recovered from your mishap last year.”


“I’m not a hundred percent but I can function well enough. Have you picked up your room cards yet?”


Calvin responded, “Yes, we just got it.  I think we are a floor above you.”


“Why don’t you bring your things up there and when you are ready you can join us in the ballroom or if we aren’t there we will be in the private dining room if you would like to join us for dinner. Of course if you rather not….”  Justin stopped.


“Of course I want to see my daughter.  I haven’t seen her since before she knew about the baby.”  Tina got an edge to her voice.


“Tina, I am not trying to suggest anything one way or the other.  I was just stating the facts. I told Brinn I was not going to stir anything up so please, let’s both be on our best behavior.”


Calvin pulled Tina close to his side, “That is what Tina wants too.” He made eye contact with Justin, assuring him he would help in anyway he could.


“Let me go say hi to Brinn.  I will be right out, Cal, and then we can go to our rooms.”


Once Tina had entered the ballroom, Calvin turned to Justin,  “I will do my best to keep her balanced. We both know Tina is Tina but she has been doing much better lately.  She has been seeing a counselor and she is on a new med and most of the time she is like a new woman.”


“That’s good to hear.  I don’t want anything bad for her.  I really don’t.”


“I know that.  She is nervous.  She feels like she will be judged but I think she will be fine.  I am here to help her and Brinn anyway I can.”


“Thanks, Calvin.  I just want Brinn’s day to be as perfect as it can be.”


“That’s what we all want.”  As he said that Tina came out of the ballroom and without saying anything, took Calvin’s hand and led him toward the elevators.


Let the fun begin, was all Justin could think.

That night after everyone had gone to their own rooms,  Gus and Shelby laid in bed drenched in sweat. “Gussy, are you happy?”


“Oh, Shelly, how can you ask that? Am I doing something?”

“No, Gussy, you aren’t.  You are being loving and attentive.  You are giving everything to me and the kids but, darling, I know you need more….sometimes.”


“Shel, you know that with Seth, well, I don’t ever plan to be  mixed up with something like that again but physically, I am afraid I will need that but I can control myself.  I refuse to be reckless again. Dan talked to me today. My stupidity on New Year’s may still haunt us for a while.  Dan says he’s pulled something similar before but it has never been proven. Maybe I can buy his silence.”


“Don’t do that without Dan’s advice.  That may work with some but others…”


“I know, I won’t do it without talking to Pops and Dan. I am so sorry I pulled you into this.”


“Oh, Gus, you were hurting. As hard as it is for me to understand, I know you loved Seth. You didn’t plan that but I hope next time…”


“There won’t be a next time.”


“Gus, there will be someone else.  I know it.”


“Physically, probably, but I will never get involved emotionally again.  You give me all I need in that department and it hurts too much.”  


Shelby rolled on top of him  and began to slide along his body. Soon she felt him coming alive.  She sat up and took him in and again they made love. As hard as she tried, Shelby still had some nagging worry.



The ballroom was stunning.  One section had been set up as the area for the ceremony.  It had a long center aisle. There were candles at every row and the candle stands were decorated with white roses.  Well, the roses would be added in the morning so they were fresh. There were suspended white drapes hanging from the ceiling around the perimeter.  They made the large area feel very intimate. The area where the vows would be taken was filled with candle holders of all heights. When lit, they cast halos around everyone’s heads.  There were splashes color from a soft pink to a deep rose  


The other half of the ballroom was decorated tables.  They had candles and the same colors on each one. Once the ceremony was done they would move on to the dinner and while they ate the first area would be torn down and made into the dance floor, using the same gauzy curtains as backdrop for the band.  


Everyone worked together well throughout the day.  By 3:30. Emmett declared it done for the day.Danny and Elliott had arrived around 3:00 p.m. which completed the wedding party.  George had come in about noon and had been working with the food staff since then. By 3:30, he too had finished for now. Everybody went to their own rooms to get ready for the rehearsal.   


Justin came out of the bathroom and saw Brian taking a shot of bourbon.  “Brian,” Justin walked over to him, “I understand needing a shot but please don’t have more.  I saw Tina trying to push your buttons earlier.”


“Sunshine, she is going to lose it when she finds out she isn’t sitting in the front row with us, she is going to melt down.”  Tina was actually sitting in the third row. That is what Brinn wanted and that was what Brinn was going to get. The front row was for her fathers, Jenn and Tuck, Alice, and Molly, Tyler, and the kids.  John, Tony and Jonna would be in the second row with Gage, Taylor, and Talia along with Peter, Becca and their kids. The front two rows on Zach’s side were his parents and grandparents along with a smattering of relatives  and close friends.

Tina and Calvin would be sitting with Dan, Marcus, Hannah, and Elliott. Emmett and Drew would also be sitting there. 


“Brian, just don’t lose your cool with her.  Think back to when she was pregnant and she would curl up on your lap.  She gave us Brinn.”


“You had a bit,” he reached for Justin’s crotch, “Quite a bit, to do with it.” He moved closer and kissed him.  “But, you’re right, without her, we wouldn’t have Brinn. One more shot, then I should be ready.”


“You do look very handsome.” Justin kissed him, exploring his mouth with his tongue. Very soon, Justin eventually pushed away. “I better get dressed.  We need to be in the venue in fifteen minutes.” Justin put on a matching shirt to Brian’s. They were both in sky blue button downs with black slacks.  


Brian helped him button the last couple buttons and then kissed him once more.  “Ready? And yes, I will be on my best behavior.”


“We can do anything together.”  Justin wove his fingers with Brian and they walked out.  Brinn was waiting for them in the main room of the suite.  She was in a rose colored dress with an empire waist and a layer of fine lace over the skirt.  She had on black kitten heels.


“Oh, Daddies, you both look too good.  No one will look at me when you look so good.”


“No one will even notice us, Brinn.  You are the star of the show,” Brian smiled down at his lovely daughter. Although she was now a grown woman he still saw the little girl with the blond wavy hair.


“Dad, is that a tear I see?”  Brinn hugged Brian and he clung to her for a moment.  “I love you both so much. I will always be your little girl. I couldn’t have asked for better parents and now I know why you didn’t want Mom to play a part in my life. Of course, I thought I knew better but now I know that you always knew what was best.” Brinn turned and kissed  Justin. “We better get downstairs before Zach thinks I chickened out.”


As they rode the elevator down, Justin quietly asked Brinn, “Have you talked to Camille yet?”


“No, she asked for me to meet with her after the rehearsal tonight, before the dinner. I don’t know why I am so scared.  She has never scared me.”


Zach was waiting for Brinn outside the ballroom.  “You look amazing, Brinn. You always look good but wow, I can’t wait to call you my wife.” Brian and Justin left the couple in an embrace as they went to the rehearsal.   Judith Chandler was talking to her son, Marcus. She had agreed to marry Brinn and Zach, just like she had married Gus and Shelby years earlier. Brian and Justin greeted her, thanking for taking time out of her busy schedule.


“I am honored.  You may not be my family but you are family to mine when I am not around.”  



“Grandma, can I introduce you to my best friend?”  Hannah ran over to Judith and took her hand.


“I would love to meet your friend,” Hannah led her over to where Jonna was standing.


Just outside the door Zach hugged Brinn.  “Are you ready to practice this wedding thing?”


“What would you say if we just snuck out the backdoor and get married in Bali when we get there.”


“I think it is a little too late for that. Let’s go get this over with so we can start the party.  I hear there is a party for me after dinner.”


“Just don’t get too drunk.  I don’t want a groom that is hung over.”


Everyone cheered as the couple walked in. The rehearsal went smoothly.  Tammy, Shelby, Caitlin, and Danny stood up for Brinn while George, Gus, Matty, and Zander stood up for Zach.  They went through all the steps of the ceremony and then Emmett went through the seating arrangement.

After he had gotten the front row seated Tina stood expecting to be seated in the next row. When her name wasn’t the first one called she couldn’t hold her tongue any longer.  Calvin attempted to stop her but she wouldn’t sit down, “Are you sure that you read that right, Emmett?”


“I sure did, darling.  You will have a wonderful spot in the third row.”


“But I am the mother of the bride!”  Tina stood in the aisle.  


Emmett walked up to her and sweetly said, “I know you’re the mother of the bride.  I remember the day you gave birth to her. But you are the mother of the bride and not the bride so you do as you are told and sit where you are assigned.”  With that Emmett went on and let everyone else who had an assigned position the information they needed. Calvin put an arm around Tina and she sat quietly. When they had finished with the seating assignments and last minute schedule instructions for tomorrow everyone was heading to the restaurant.


Brinn hung back with Camille as everyone else left.  “Brinn, sit down. “We need to clear the air.” They sat facing each other.   “Brinn, I just need to know that whoever you were with, whatever happened when Zach was gone, that it is over.  Whoever he is, you never….”


“Camille, Zach is the only man I have ever loved and the only man I ever will love.  We Taylor-Kinney’s may not be the easiest group to love but once we love, we love for life.  I spent a weekend with a friend in Lake Tahoe. He just wanted to give me a weekend to relax.  Zach had told me to find someone else. I will never be in love with anyone but your son and we are looking at this baby as a gift.  I would have done anything that Zach asked once I found out I was expecting but he looked on it as a gift and I will always be thankful to the donor.  No one will know he isn’t biologically Zach’s. His coloring, his build, I know Zach will love him.”


“Brinn, you make my son happy and I also believe you have made him much healthier.  I am so glad you are going to be my daughter.” Camille hugged her tightly.  


“Camille, I feel like I need to tell you one thing more.  I do know who the father is. It was the friend I went with to Tahoe with.  He is actually here.”


“Brinn, Zach knows this?”


“Oh, yes, of course.  He was glad we would know the family health history.”


“As long as my son knows all this, I don’t need to know anything more.”  Camille stood and offered her hand to Brinn. “Let’s go or they will start partying without us.”


“I love you, Camille.  I’m so glad you will be my mother now.” 



After dinner activities went on long into the night, Some of the men took Zach off for a bachelor party while Brinn spent some time with the women of her wedding party but she didn’t want to stay up late.  “Ladies, it has been fun but I am really tired. I want to look rested…”


Caitlin stood and put an arm around Brinn, “I agree. I am ready to get some sleep. I know we have a good part of the day tomorrow but we will need to get up on time to get our nails done and then get our hair done before pictures start at three.”  They all said good night and went to their own rooms.


Brian and Justin had found their way up to the room earlier and by the time Brinn and Caitlin arrived they were nearly naked on the couch. Caitlin let out a little scream of surprise.  “Oh, god, I’m so sorry,” came rolling out of her mouth.


“Why the hell are you apologizing,  They have a bedroom.” Brian’s hands were down the back of Justin’s briefs as Justin straddled his lap facing him..  Brinn walked over and gave each of them a kiss. “Love you but go to your bedroom to have sex!”


Justin stood up and turned toward her, grabbing a pillow to hide his erection.  “Brinn, I …. “ his voice cracked.


Brinn hugged him tightly, “I know, Daddy, See you in the morning.” She then whispered. “Go make love to Dad.”  He kissed her and she headed for the bedroom. That’s when she noticed Caitlin had already gone to the bedroom.


“Sorry about my dads.  I forget not everyone is used to that.”


“Your dads did that kind of thing at your house often?”


“Let’s just say I have an early memory of them doing everything but having sex while I was in bed with them. But yes, they would have sex in the kitchen or the office.  As I got older I would just either keep walking or turn around until they were done.”


“I can’t imagine seeing my parents naked together. Of course, they don’t look anything like your dads. Your whole family is so beautiful, especially Mateo.”


“Since you brought him up, what’s up with you and Mateo?  I get the feeling you two have gone to a different level.”


“That’s a good way to put it.  I think he will always have a small part of my heart because he was my first but the older we get, the more we know we aren’t ready for anything permanent.  Plus, he is not coming back to school in New Orleans after this year. We still see each other once in a while.”


“In other words, you’re friends with benefits.”


“Ya, but we are both really busy.  We really don’t see much of each other.”


“Well, I’m just glad that you are my sister no matter what and that the two of you are being mature about this.”


The two young women talked until they just weren’t talking anymore and both had drifted off to sleep.



Brian and Justin closed the doors to their room and both dropped their briefs.  “Do you think we broke Caitlin?” Brian asked as he laid next to Justin and slid his hand between Justin’s legs and started probing with his finger. As his finger enters him his tongue also probes Justin’s mouth.  He started a rhythm that only took moments to bring Justin to the brink. He removed his finger and pulled Justin’s leg onto his hip, allowing his cock to slide into Justin. As he looked at Justins face he saw tears rolling down his face.  “I’m not hurting you, am I?” Brian asked quietly.


“No, Brian, you are beautiful.  I just….”


“I know, Sunshine, cry away.”  They took it slow and the intensity slowly grew until they came together. Justin clung to Brian’s neck.  


As they lay next to each other, Justin said, “I think I’mdone now.  I’m not saying I won’t cry during the ceremony tomorrow but I am not going to keep crying every time I think about her.  Tomorrow at this time they will be on the plane to Bali.” 


“And we can be as noisy as we want!” Brian laughed as he turned Justin over and once more slid into him.  “Goodnight, Sunshine.”


“Goodnight, Bri.”



The day of the wedding had arrived.  Brian and Justin had said good morning to Brinn but then made themselves scarce. They would be a phone call away  but they didn’t want to be in the way. Their suite was going to be the hub of the activity. Tammy was the first to show up.  Brian took her aside, “Tammy, if Tina shows up and starts causing trouble just give one of us a text or call. We will be in the hotel.”


“Do you expect her to?”


“I know she will show up.  I just don’t know if she will behave.  I know you can handle anything small but don’t hesitate to call us.  Oh and tell Brinn we will be downstairs ready for pictures by 2:00. By then we want to be close.”


“I have your girl, Brian.  You know I love her.”


“I know.  Her wedding party would protect her against anything.  I just don’t want her to stress too much.” Brian’s voice cracked.


Tammy gave him a hug and kissed him, “You are nothing but a big softy.”


Brian hugged her a little tighter and whispered, “Don’t tell anyone, Ok?”  Brian felt a hand on his back.


“You ready, Brian?” Justin gave Tammy a kiss on the cheek. “Dan just texted that breakfast had arrived.”  He wrapped an arm around Brian’s waist and they left the suite. Once outside the door, Brian pulled Justin close and just hugged him.  He needed a minute to feel his warmth and strength. After several moments Brian took a step back. “Sorry, I really didn’t think I would feel like this.”


“Your a daddy whose daughter is getting married.” Justin stroked Brian’s cheek with the back of his hand.  “Let’s go get breakfast before it is cold. And we will be with Dan and Marcus today. We can be ourselves.  I plan to have a meltdown at some point.”



It was about 10:30 when there was a knock on the door and when Tammy answered it, Tina walked in.  “Good morning, Tina. I’m Tammy.” She offered her hand and Tina shook it. “I know we met in passing but not officially.”


“You’re her partner at the lab.  I understand you have gotten close, even if you are older than I am.” Tina had an edge to her voice.


Tammy held it together, “Everyone is getting their nails and hair done.”


“Where are Brian and Justin?” Tina asked brusquely.


“I believe they were going  to spend the day with Dan and Marcus.”  Tammy tried to stay polite.


“What room is that?”   Tina snapped.


“Let me go check.  I’m not sure.” Before she shut the door to the bedroom she had her phone out and was texting Brian.  It said, ‘Tina is on her way to you.’


“Sorry about that, I wasn’t sure what suite they had.  I found out it is the one at the end of the hall on the left.”


Tina did not respond  but turned around and slammed the door behind her.  Tammy sighed. “Who was that?” Brinn asked as she came out of her room wrapped in a robe.   Her nails had been done and her hair was in curlers.           


“It was your mom.  I didn’t think you needed her yet.  I know you should talk to her before the ceremony but there is a lot of time yet.


“Thank you, Tammy.  Your right, I will text her just before I put on my dress and have her come in then.  Where did she go?”


“To see your dads.”


“Oh, shit, I better warn them.  I don’t have my phone.”


“I already texted your dad.  They will deal with her. Don’t worry.  Do you want something to eat?”


“What I want is a whiskey but that is obviously not possible.  I could use something.” Brinn looked at the clock. “Do we have lunch coming?”


“Yes, around 11:30 I think. There are supposed to be salads and sandwiches.”


“I’ll just eat a banana until the real food gets here.  Tammy, thanks for being my sanity.”


“Anything you need today, just ask.  I am here to help in anyway I can.”



There was a sharp knock on the door and Marcus slowly walked over to it. He paused just a second before opening the door.  “Well, Tina, what can I do for you.”


“You can let me in so I can talk to Brian and Justin,” she shoved her way past.  


Justin had already told Brian he would try to deal with her alone. He knew Brian would have no patience for her.  “Tina, how are you this morning?” Justin walked up and attempted to kiss her cheek. He kissed the air instead as she moved away a bit.


“Why are you leaving me out of everything?  Your security guard wouldn’t even let me see her.”


“Security guard? Oh, do you mean Tammy?” Justin guided her toward Hannah’s room.  She was spending the day with her grandma so they could have a little privacy there.


“Yes, her partner.  I can’t believe she won’t even talk to me.  What have I done to deserve this? I have been polite.  Why doesn’t she love me, Justin? Why….”


Justin shut the door and took her into his arms.  He did feel a little sorry for her. It had to be difficult, basically watching your daughter get married but not having any input into it.  “Tina, sweetheart, you know Brinn loves you. It’s just that….”


“I was a horrible mother.  When I had a chance to get to know her, I still couldn’t get it right.  Justin, you and Brian, did a great job with her. You knew what to do with her, how to handle her.  She is just so smart, so beautiful. I could never have done that good of job.”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   


“Tina, I’m sorry it turned out the way it did.  You were not very stable and then you got involved with John and Tony.” She was going to protest but he raised his hand, “I’m not blaming you.  Those two were very willing participants and you were very gracious when you realized they belonged together. I know it wasn’t easy for you and Brian and I are so thankful we had Brinn. I don’t know if we would have made it without her.  She always brought us back together.”


There was a knock on the door and Brian walked in, “Is everything alright in here? It was a little too quiet for the two of you.”  Justin shot him a warning look. “I’m glad to see neither of you are injured.”


“Brian, Tina and I are having a nice conversation.  We were just talking about how well turned out.”


“That she did. She is …. well it is hard to say what Brinn is besides beautiful and smarter than any other person I have ever met.”  Brian sat next to them on the bed and put an arm around Tina, “I know I haven’t always been kind, Tina. I had to protect my family but now they are old enough to take care of themselves and now it is just Sunshine I need to please.  I hope, Tina, that we can act civilized. We are connected for life. I mean we will share a grandchild soon but that is all up to Brinn. She is an adult now and like this wedding, all I’m doing is paying for it. She is in charge. Your daughter is a lot like you when it comes to that.  She gets her way.”


“I am not sure if that is a compliment or a stab at my character.”


“Tina, you know I say it as I see it. I have never tiptoed over anything to save someone’s feelings.”


“That’s true.  You did. I really hope I get a chance to talk to Brinn before the wedding.  I really do want to talk to her.”


“I think she wants you to help her into her dress.  She will be in touch,” Justin said. “Tina, I’m glad you are happy  with Calvin. He’s a good man and he loves you. That’s obvious.” Justin hugged Tina and gave her a kiss, longer than he expected.


“You know I used to dream you would decide you prefered women and you would come and tell me you couldn’t live without me. I know that was just a dream.  You….you and Brian were meant to be and now that I am in love, I understand that feeling.”


“While you were groping my husband, I texted Brinny.  She would like you to come to her suite about 2:00.”


“Thank you, Brian,” Tina extended her hand but Brian pulled her into an embrace.  


“If I remember correctly, and I do, you used to enjoy stealing a hug and a kiss once in awhile.”

Brian pulled her close and kissed her.  When they separated, he said, “I am glad you found love, Tina, and that you can have a relationship with your grown children.”


When Tina left everyone felt relieved.  Justin pressed himself firmly against Brian, “Do you think we have time for….” Justin’s hand undid Brian’s fly.  


“Oh, I am sure we have time for that.” Brian pulled Justin’s shirt off  and then undid his fly. Moment’s later, Justin was pressed against the door frame as Brian penetrated him causing him to cry out as Brian battered him in the best way.  Soon they both stood in the shower as the water beat down on them. They faced each other as they took turns running the bar of soap into every nook and cranny of each other’s bodies. Before they were done, Brian entered Justin again and this time he moved slow and deliberate as they both climaxed together.  After the rinsed off once more they got out of the small shower. Justin turned to face Brian and ever so gently kissed him.  


“I think it is time we get ready for our daughter’s wedding,” Justin said softly.


“I’m not sure I can give her away,” Brian held onto Justin tightly.


“Oh, baby, we aren’t giving her away.  We are just saying we’ll share her.” Justin wiped a tear from Brian’s cheek. 



The Bride’s suite was mayhem.  Danny had arrived with his garment bag after spending a good part of the day in bed with Elliott.  He was relaxed and thrilled for his friend. Shelby had gone to feed Talia once more before passing her off to Jonna.  Everyone appeared to be ready except for putting on the actual clothes they were wearing for the wedding. 


Brinn’s makeup and hair was done and even in a robe she looked stunning. Her veil was already in place but for the time being Caitlin had gently tied it up so it wasn’t dragging on the floor behind her. There was a soft knock on the door.  Caitlin smiled at her, “I am sure that is your mom. I’ll be in the main room with Danny in case you need one of us.”


“Thanks, Cait, but I am sure I will be fine.”  Caitlin opened the door and said hello as she walked past Tina.  Tina entered and instantly had tears running down her cheeks.  


“Oh, Tia,” her voice trailed off.   


“Mom, I’m glad you could come help me put on my dress.  Emmett knew this designer and he made it especially for me, not to mention having to make adjustments as my middle is expanding by the minute.  What do you think?” Brinn opened the garment bag laying on the bed. The light blush gown was stunning. The top was quite fitted with crystal beaded lace.  It was done very tastefully, just enough to sparkle in the light. The bodice stopped higher than originally planned to disguise the belly and keep it comfortable for her.  The skirt was layer after layer making it look like something Cinderella would wear.  


“Tia the dress is stunning.  Are you ready to put it on?”  


“Mom, I’m sorry you have felt left out of all the planning.”


“Honey, I had a very nice talk with your dads a while ago and I understand.  Brian and Justin were far more your parents than I ever was. I’m sorry I was so mixed up when you were younger, well even five years ago but I am really trying and Cal, he is a really good man and really good for me.  And Tia, he loves me even though I am screwed up.”


“I’m so glad, Mom.”  Brinn took off her robe and this was the first time Tina could see the small bump that was her grandbaby. Brinn saw her looking and reached for her hand and placed it on her stomach.  “I felt them move the other night. Them, him, her. I never know what to say.”


“Are you happy about the baby, Brinn?”


“I was so scared at first. I wasn’t sure what Zach would think but he wants this baby and even wants to work from home so he can take care of him or her.  Mom, I have the best guy in the world. He knows George and I….” Brinn realized she hadn’t planned to say that.


“George, the groomsman, the chef?”


“Yes, Mom, but please, you can tell Calvin but don’t tell anyone else.”


“I won’t, Tia. Now, let’s get you in this dress.”



Brian and Justin stood looking at each other. They were in simple black tuxedos with deep burgundy shirts.  They linked arms as they walked into the main room. Dan and Marcus were laying on the sofa more undressed than dress. 


“We’ll get out of your hair so you can get into…” Justin cut Brian off.


“We have kind of taken up most of your anniversary. You should have a couple hours before you need to be downstairs for the wedding.  We shouldn’t need to come back although your daughter will probably be back soon.”


“Don’t worry about us.  Judith is taking Hannah after the wedding for a sleepover in her room so we have the whole night.”  Dan said before kissing Marcus once more.


“We will see you later,” Brian said as they left the room.  They walked back to their suite and let themselves in. Caitlin was sitting on a chair trying not to wrinkle her dress while Danny and Tammy sat by the table playing some cards.


“Hey, how’s Brinn holding up?” Justin asked as they walked in.”


“She’s been in there for a long time with her mom.” Danny said, glancing at the door to the bedroom.


“Well, we are here to see her,” Brian said as they walked to the door and knocked.


Tina looked out and then opened the door wide.  “Tia Brinn, I’ll see you downstairs. You need a little time with your dads.”  She pulled the door shut behind her.


Brian and Justin both stood there with their mouths hanging open. Neither of them could come up with any words.


“Well, Daddies? What do you think?” She slowly turned a circle.


“Brinn,  you are….” Brian carefully took her in his arms, not wanting to mess up her dress. He didn’t dare say more because he knew he would cry.  Where was the little girl that crawled into bed between them most mornings? Where was the smart mouthed kid who corrected them because she knew more than they did? Would she still call him Daddy when she was upset or needed something?


Justin laid a hand on Brian’s back, “Brinny, you are gorgeous.  That dress is just perfect. Zach is a very lucky man.”


“Well, I hope so but I am the lucky one.  I have a man that loves me, I have two fathers who did something today to make my mother feel special, and I have an amazing extended family that are always there for me.  Daddies, it is almost time to go down but I really would like to talk to Danny for just a minute before we go down.” Both her dads kissed her and they left the room.


“Danny, Brinn would like to talk to you. Can you bring her down? Take the service elevator down and that will bring her into the back of the hall so no one will see her.  We will let them know she will be down in about 10 minutes.”


“I will get her  there on time.” Danny smiled at them.


Caitlin and Tammy stayed to make sure they could clear the hall before getting her to the elevator.  Danny walked to Brinn’s room and tapped. “Come in, Danny.”


“Oh, Tia, who is going to scoop Zach off the floor?”


“Danny, I know you will always be honest with me.  Do I look alright? Is anything messed up? I know my dads would never see it.  I don’t want to cry or I’ll mess up my makeup. Why am I so scared? I have been with Zach for five years.  There is nothing we haven’t done.”


“Oh, Brinn, it is normal to be scared or nervous but you know Zach only left you because he wasn’t thinking straight and when he came back he was thrilled that you were going to be a family.  Danny took her in his arms and kissed her long and slow. He had a lot more skills now than he did the first time they had kissed up by the waterfall all those years ago. When they separated, Danny looked into her soul, “Tia Brinn, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met and Zach Chase had better treat you right.  If he doesn’t, just let me know,” he laughed a little bit, “And I’ll hire someone to take him out. I’m a lover not a fighter.”


“I do love you Danny Reed or is it Danny James now?”


“No, I have kept Reed.  I might change it once we are settled into our new practice.  We have talked about doing the Reed-James thing but we may just call it the Reed James or James Reed Clinic.  A name isn’t important. We love each other. We better get you to pictures. They can do some without you but they will need all of us at some point.  Are you taking pictures with Zach before the wedding?”


“No, he can’t see me until I walk down the aisle.  I need to see that reaction to … I know I am just being vain.” 


“You’re the bride you can do whatever you want. Except for right now.  Right now we need to get downstairs.”



Brian and Justin tracked down Zach as soon as they got down to the ballroom. “Is Brinn alright?”


“Brinn is fine and she will be down in a few minutes,” Brian stated.


“Brinn is fine, Zach.”  Justin hugged him. “You know, Zach, you are special to us. We know that no one else would put up with her.” He winked at Zach as he backed up a bit. “Pictures are going to start soon but Brinn insists on not seeing each other before the wedding so you will have to have some of the pictures taken after the ceremony but that is alright.  There will be plenty of time.”


“We have the rest of our lives,” Zach smiled.


“That is true but you do have a flight out at midnight.  I promise you won’t want to miss that.”


Zach grinned, “You’re right, I don’t want to miss two weeks in paradise, naked with Brinn.”


“TMI, Zach.  TMI!”

 

Chapter 12 by Simply written

Chapter 12


Brinn had finished with the photographer and stood on the other side of one of the curtains talking quietly to Danny and Elliott who had come to check up on his husband.  “Brinn, you do look beautiful. Zach is a lucky man and not just because of how you look. Are you feeling alright? Have you eaten enough today? You have half an hour, would you like some fruit or nuts?”


“Oh, Elliott, you are so sweet and such a doctor,” she kissed his cheek.  “Tammy has been with me a majority of the day and she has made sure I have eaten.” Just then Brinn heard Zach’s voice behind the curtain. A tear came to her eye.  


Danny quickly handed her a tissue.  “Don’t mess up that makeup. Would you like to talk to Zach?”


“Yes, but I don’t want him to see me.  I…..”


“El, stay here with Brinn.  I’ll be right back,” and Danny was gone.  


Brinn saw the look in Elliott’s eyes.  “I am so glad you love him so much because the feeling is mutual. Oh, and by the way, he is a much better kisser than he used to be.”  She laughed a little.


“I don’t know how you could not love him.So you’ve been kissing my husband again, have you?” 


“Lulu?”  Zach’s voice came from the other side of the curtain.  “Are you there?”


“Oh, Chase, how are you?  Are you feeling well? No problems?”


“I’m fine, Lulu.” Danny and El stepped away. Zach pressed his hand against the curtain and Brinn put her hand up to his. He could feel her warmth through the gauze and could see the outline of her figure.  “How are you and our baby? Are you feeling alright?”


“I just want to see you.  I want to feel your arms around me.  Your son or daughter wants the same. I love you, Chase.”


“Hey Brinn, we need to get you into the room over here.  Guests are starting to arrive,” Tammy said.


“Brinn, I love you so much.  I’ll see you soon.”


They reluctantly separated and Tammy guided Brinn to a small room set aside for her.  Danny noticed how Brinn was trembling and he took both hands. “Tia, take a deep breath.  You are about to marry Zach, the man you have loved for six years. Now, let’s see if they are ready for you.  



The guests were in their seats and after Zach had brought his parents to their seat, he came back up the aisle where Brian and Justin were waiting for Brinn. Justin took Zach’s hands and kissed him softly. “Welcome to the family, Zachary.”


“Now, go around so you can go up front with the rest of your party.” Brian patted Zach’s arm, “We all know our daughter is not patient.” Brian pulled him in his arms for a quick hug and then propelled him in the right direction.



Judith walked in at the front with Zach entering from the side to join her . Following Zach, was his brother, Zander, followed by Gus, Matty, and George. They all turned to face the back and waited quietly.


Brinn and her party started walking to the back.  First. Tammy walked in, followed by Caitlin, Shelby and finally Danny walked in.  Elliott turned and locked eyes with Danny as he slowly walked to the front. Brian and Justin stood to the side and just looked at Brinn.


“Are you ready, Brinny?” Brian asked.  


Brinn kissed Brian and then Justin, “I am ready.  Daddies, I love you so much but you know I love Zach and just like you two have each other, it is time for Zach and me to make that same commitment.” Because Brinn’s skirt was quite large they had made sure the aisle was wide enough for her. They had decided Brian and Justin would walk behind her rather than beside her.  Brinn had always led the way but they were always there to protect her. Drapes had been closed so no one saw her as they took the position and then the curtain was pulled back and Brinn took her first step onto the path that had been laid down for her. 


Zach forgot to breathe.  It was like she was a fairytale princess, his princess. Her veil trailed behind her as she walked slowly toward the only man she would ever love. By the time she made it to the front he remembered to close his mouth. Brian walked over and took Zach’s hand and Justin took Brinn’s.They brought them together and as Zach and Brinn linked fingers, Brian came around and led Jusitn to his seat. Zach’s shirt matched Brinn’s dress exactly.  It made both of them look like they were glowing somehow. Danny, next to Brinn in his deep burgundy tuxedo and shirt the same color as the bride’s maids dresses made them all blend like a rose garden. The rest of the men were wearing black tuxes and button downs the same color as Danny’s.


There were twinkling lights hanging from the ceiling and Elliott had to hold onto someone so  he picked up Hannah and set her on his lap so she could see all the magic better and Elliott had someone to wrap his arms around.  He couldn’t wait to get Danny alone later. They had gotten married 10 months ago. Maybe they should have a ceremony sometime for their friends and family.  They had missed out on that. Hannah turned and put her mouth by Elliott’s ear, “Brinn is so pretty.”


“Someday you will be either more beautiful at your wedding.”


“Who will I marry?”


“Anyone you want, Hannah Banana,” he kissed her cheek as Judith continued with some pleasantries.


“Brinn and Zach would like to say a few words to each other in front of their friends and family showing the commitment they are making to each other.”  She nodded at Zach. He turned and Brinn faced him as they took each other’s hands.  


“Tia  Brinn Taylor Kinney, from the first day I met you I was drawn to you.  Not only were you beautiful but I instantly knew you were the smartest person I would ever meet.  That first date, I knew we were meant to spend the rest of our lives together and now, now we are making that commitment.  Brinn, Lulu, I loved you that first night but now I love you so much more than I could have imagined. You have literally given me a new look on life and because of you I plan to have a long life with you and the family we create.”


“Zachary Chase, you always saw me for who I was, who I am.  You didn’t care about my name or my IQ. You just saw me. You loved me, Brinn.  I am so glad I found you when I did and that hopefully we have found a way that we can have a very long, happy life together with the children we are given. I know I am not the easiest person in the world to love but I promise it will be worth it.” Brinn’s knees started to buckle. Zach grabbed Brinn’s elbows and Danny stepped closer and helped support her.


“If you are done,” Judith looked over at Brinn and she nodded, “Zachary James Chase do you take Tia Brinn Taylor Kinney as your wife?”


“I do.’


“Tia Brinn Taylor Kinney, do you take Zachary James Chase as your husband.?”


“Oh, I do.” Brinn leaned toward him.


“I agree, Brinn, I think this has gone on long enough.  Zach and Brinn, I know you love each other and you are surrounded by others in committed relationships.  You have so many around you that will be there to support you in any way they can. Talk to each other but more importantly, listen to each other. And by the power vested in me by the state of California,  I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” Zach pulled Brinn into his arms and as their lips met, Zach bent her backward. Eventually, the guests started clapping and Zach and Brinn separated.


“I would like to be the first to introduce to you to Mr. and Mrs. Zach and Brinn Chase!”  Now there was a very loud cheer. Zach took Brinn’s hand and they nearly ran up the aisle. By the time their parents joined them in the back the couple was consumed in an embrace.  


Camille hugged Brian and Justin and then tapped her son’s shoulder, “Zachary, dear, you two still need to take pictures.  Don’t ruin Brinn’s hair and makeup.” The couple separated a bit and the parents all congratulated them. Soon everyone was giving them best wishes and then the guests moved on to the appetizers and drinks while the remaining pictures were taken.  


Brian and Justin sat in the back row watching their children posing for pictures.   “You are very quiet, Bri.”


Brian put his arms around him and pulled him close.  Justin looked into Brian’s eyes and saw they were full of emotion.  “How did I get so lucky? I was a total fuck up and look at what I ended up with.”


“You were not a total fuck up.  You had your shit together when it came to your work and once you realized you couldn’t live without me….”  Justin kissed him long and slow as his hand rested in Brian’s lap.


“Do you think we have time to….” Justin was standing before Brian finished the sentence and was pulling Brian toward the room Brinn had waited in.  Once the door was shut it only took seconds for Brian to be deep inside Justin. Brian moved fast and hard as Justin absorbed each thrust, arching his back so Brian could get in as far as possible. Nothing more was said until both had orgasmed and Brian pressed against Justin. After a few moments, Brian slowly moved backward as he straightened his clothing and rezipped his pants.  Justin did the same and then they kissed once more. “We better go join everyone.” Justin smiled up at Brian.


“Who would have thought you and I would still be together with the family we have?”


“Well, I knew you and I would be together but could never have hoped for the family we have.”  One more kiss and the men walked back to join the party.


Pictures were almost done when Brian and Justin arrived.  Gus and Shelby started walking toward them when Gus appeared to stumble. Shelby caught him but they stopped walking.  Brian and Justin rushed to his side. “Gus, are you alright?” Justin asked.


“Ya, my leg just cramped up, standing there too long.  Shel, go on. I know you need to feed Tally before our dinner.  I’ll lean on these two. It is just a cramp and will be fine in a few minutes.” 


Shelby kissed him, “I love you, Gussy.”


“Love you, too, Shel.””


Gus linked arms with Brian so Brian could help support him. After a few minutes of walking and stretching his leg felt much better. Before he went to find his kids, he looked at his dads, “I understand, now, what you’re going through.  I can’t imagine letting my child go.” He kissed both of them and then jogged across the room and scooped Taylor up in his arms.  


Out of nowhere Alice appeared.  “You did a great job with both of your kids.  I love watching Gus with his children. That girl worships the ground he walks on.  I just have one question, what’s the sadness he hides?”


“Oh Alice,” Justin put an arm around her, “I shouldn’t be surprised you saw his heart.”


“It is so obvious he loves his family but it’s …”


“His lover recently moved away.  They had been together for about four years but it was just getting too hard because the kids knew about Seth.  Gage worried his mom and dad were getting divorced and Taylor was just confused. They never imagined falling in love but they did.”


“That had to tear that boy apart, not to mention the lovely Shelby.”


“Gus just needs to have that part of him satisfied once in awhile, too.  He just needs to find a balance somehow.”


“Well, if anyone can figure it out it is your family,” Alice smiled. 


As they sat down the guests erupted as Emmett got on the mic “Everyone if you can take your seats, the wedding party is about to join us.”  Emmett started with Zander, Tammy and George. Tammy walked between the men with her arms linked with both of them. Next came Matty and Caitlin and then Gus and Shelby with Talia in Gus’ arms.  Danny and Elliott walked in next. Before they sat down Elliott pulled Danny close and kissed him. And then it was time for the bride and groom. “Now, let’s all welcome Mr. and Mrs. Zach and Brinn Chase.”


Brinn and Zach entered the room and Zach stopped and kissed Brinn in front of all the guests.  They then walked across the room and took their seats. For the next hour and a half, the meal was served and everyone enjoyed each other’s company.  The seating chart made sure everyone was comfortable. Brian and Justin were at a table with Elliott and Drew, Dan, Marcus, and Hannah, and Alice and Judith.  Tina and Calvin were seated with some Justin’s friends in the art world which they knew Tina would enjoy. Family was scattered throughout and once the meal was finished everyone moved back to the area that had now been transformed from a chapel to a dance floor.  The band played a couple numbers as people got adjusted to the new layout. There were small groups of chairs and tables scattered around and people started settling in. The table for the bride and groom and the rest of the wedding party was set up along one wall near the dance floor and the band.  After everyone seemed to be settled, Gus walked to the band stage and walked up to the mic.


“Brinn and Zach, would you please take the floor.” They looked a little confused but Zach led Brinn to the center of the floor. “I know I didn’t ask if I could do this and I’m not sure if I’ll make it through this but I love you both and hope you stay as happy as you are now.”  As they moved to their spot Gus strapped on his guitar and began to play. After the intro he began to sing.….


♪It's hard for me to say the things

I want to say sometimes

There's no one here but you and me

And that broken old street light

Lock the doors

We'll leave the world outside

All I've got to give to you

Are these five words when I

Thank you for loving me

For being my eyes

When I couldn't see

For parting my lips

When I couldn't breathe

Thank you for loving me

Thank you for loving me♪

 

As Gus sang, Brinn and Zach kissed.  She felt the tears begin to run down her cheeks.   Damn, her brother knew her too well. When she had met Zach, she was in a dark spot. He had blocked the world out for her. She pressed her lips to his cheek and then his mouth before she laid her head on his shoulder.  Gus’ voice cracked when he saw the look on Brinn’s face. Where did his baby sister go?

 

♪I never knew I had a dream

Until that dream was you

When I look into your eyes

The sky's a different blue

Cross my heart

I wear no disguise

If I tried, you'd make believe

That you believed my lies

Thank you for loving me

For being my eyes

When I couldn't see

For parting my lips

When I couldn't breathe

Thank you for loving me♪

 

It was too much for Zach now.  He started crying. How many times had Brinn helped him breath?

 

♪You pick me up when I fall down

You ring the bell before they count me out

If I was drowning you would part the sea

And risk your own life to rescue me

Lock the doors

We'll leave the world outside

All I've got to give to you

Are these five words when I

Thank you for loving me

For being my eyes

When I couldn't see

You parted my lips

When I couldn't breathe

Thank you for loving me

When I couldn't fly

Oh, you gave me wings

You parted my lips

When I couldn't breathe

Thank you for loving me

Thank you for loving me

Thank you for loving me

Oh, for loving me


(Thank You for Loving Me by BonJovi)


Gus ended the song and came down to the couple.  Brinn let go of Zach long enough to hug her big brother. “Oh, Gus, that was perfect. I love you.”


“I love you too, Brinn, and Zach, I am so thankful you found each other.” 


The band started up and the dance floor filled up.  Shelby came over and wrapped her arm around Gus and slid her body against him. “Let’s dance, stud.” She kissed him long and hard before they danced away. 


 After several dances Brinn and Zach slipped out for a few moments. “Zach can  you help me with this?” They had gone back to the bride’s room and Brinn started fiddling with something at the back of her skirt.


“You know if you undress now, I am not going to let you get dressed again.” Zach wrapped his arms around from behind her and cupped her breasts.


“Don’t tempt me. Do you see some hooks back there?”


Zach looked down, “Oh, ya I see a few.”


“If you undo them I can slip this big skirt off.”  She couldn’t see what he was doing but she could feel the big skirt starting to slide down.  As it settled on the floor, Zach offered his hand as she stepped out of it. The bodice had stayed the same but she now stood in a deep rose short skirt that had lots of movement to it.  “I will be able to dance a lot easier in this. Hell, I’ll just be a lot more comfortable sitting, too.”


“I see an instant benefit to it,” his hand moved up her inner thigh and she shivered.  “We probably should head back. When we make love for the first time as husband and wife, I want you to take the time to undo every button and kiss every spot….”  Brinn’s hands moved over his shoulders taking off his tuxedo jacket. After picking up her skirt and draping it on a chair along with his jacket. 


“We will have a cake cut soon,” Zach said.  “And then you and I have a plane to catch.”


“Yes, a private plane with a bedroom.” 



When they returned, the dance floor was full.  Obviously the alcohol had been flowing freely. Some of the couples were draped over each other while others were dancing to what seemed like a different song.  Gus and Shelby were in the center of the crowd along with Brian and Justin and most of the rest of the family. Danny and Elliott were on the fringe dancing so close you couldn’t see any light between them.  All of the sudden there was a commotion in the center and Gus was bent over grabbing his leg.     


Shelby grasped to support him.  “Oh, Gus, let’s get you to a seat.” 


Elliott had Danny in his arms but saw Gus nearly go down.  “Looks like Gus could use a little help.” They rushed over to help get Gus back to   a chair.


“What is it?” El asked.


“Damn leg, it keeps cramping up today.”


“You should go sit in the hot tub.” Shelby told him.


“That would feel good but it wouldn’t help enough.”


“Gus, I could work it out for you.”


“You wouldn’t mind?”


“No, not at all but it looks like it will have to wait until after the cake now.”

Brinn and Zach stood in front of a seven tiered cake and together they cut a slice of cake and moments later they had cake smashed all over each other’s face.  Emmett walked up and whispered something to Brinn and then she took the mic he offered her.


“Everyone, we want to thank you all for this amazing day and we hope all of you will continue to enjoy the evening.  There is a lot of cake for you all to eat but we have to go catch a plane so we love you all and we are so thankful that you could be here today.”  Zach and Brinn hugged Zach’s parents and Tina, and then moved to Brian and Justin. Brinn held on to Brian for a few moments and then wrapped her arms around Justin.  “Daddy, thank you. Thank you both for a perfect day.”


“You two have a great time and we will see you when you get back.” Justin smiled at them.  “We love all three of you.” with that Brinn and Zach left the reception. Guests lined the lobby and out the door to the limo.


 As the limo pulled away. Danny felt a hand on his shoulder and as he turned he saw Gus with a pained expression on his face.  “Let’s go,” Danny said, slipping an arm around Gus. He turned and kissed Elliott. “El, I will be back in a bit. I’ll text if I need you to assist.” Danny placed a hand on his cheek and looked him in the eye.  “Love you, darling. Save some cake for us.”


Danny moved toward the gym off the lobby.  Brian stopped Danny and Gus just before they left the lobby,  “Sunny boy, you alright?”


Gus smiled at his dad. He hadn’t called him Sunny boy in years.  He knew Brian was showing his soft side because his baby had just left for her honeymoon.  Gus balanced on his good leg and wrapped his arms around his dad, “Pops, I’ll be fine. Danny’s going to help get rid of this cramp.” He kissed his dad.  “I love you. Now, go join Dad,” he gestured to Justin, “and enjoy the rest of your night.” He winked and leaned on Danny again.


“I love you, too, Gussy.” Brian walked away saying, “Sunshine, I hope you’re ready for a long night because I am after another drink or 6.”


Danny used his keycard and got them into the hotel gym.  He spoke to an attendant and he let him into one of the massage rooms the hotel offered.  “I’m the only one here and I am off in a couple minutes so you can use the room as long as you need.  Just turn the light off in this room when you’re done and throw the towels in the laundry.”


Gus pulled out his wallet and gave the guy a $20.  “Thanks, old injuries never totally go away.” He was fairly sure the guy had the wrong idea about what might be going on but he didn’t care.  He looked at Danny, “What will work best?”


Danny had to smile.  Grinning ear to ear he said, “This is something I only dreamt about when I met you.  Gus Kinney, drop your pants.”


Gus laughed out loud, “You know, Danny, another time another day we may have but at the time you were far too young and I was already married, not that that would have necessarily stopped anything.”  After his tuxedo pants dropped to the floor he sat on the table. Danny picked up the pants and laid them over a chair. He then took off his own tux jacket.  


“It would probably be more comfortable for you if you at least take off your jacket, maybe your shirt, too.  We don’t want you to be all wrinkled when we are done.” Gus handed him his jacket and then unbuttoned his shirt.  Danny ran a hand over one of Gus’ shoulders as he helped take the shirt off of him. Gus looked at him.


With a gleam in his eye Danny said, “I may be married and madly in love with my husband but I am far from dead. You are still an amazingly sexy man.”


Gus blushed a bit and laid face down on the table.  Danny began to work on Gus’ thigh. He moved gently over it finding the muscles that were tight. He then started using more pressure and worked his way out.  “Gus, can you spread your legs just a litte.” Danny said it quietly and unemotionally. Gus spread his ankles apart about two feet. Now Danny’s hand wrapped around the back and sides of his thigh he gently worked from the knee up.  His hand accidentally brushed the back of Gus’ balls through his briefs. He felt Gus shiver. When it happened a second time, Danny said, “Sorry, do you want me to stop?”


“Oh, god no.  You have magic hands.” Danny now focused on the upper thigh and traced the muscle into his ass. Gus groaned loudly as he pressed deep into the finely shaped ass cheek. “Oh, hell,” Gus flipped and stripped down his briefs and then laid back down, “now, it may nearly kill me but work that muscle.” 


“A childhood dream has come true,” Danny laughed and added more lotion to his hands and then dug in. Danny could feel the muscles were loosening up. He moved to the other side of the table and worked that thigh a bit and then moved on to his lower back. 


“Danny, you know if you ever wanted to open up a business, I would become a regular customer.”  Danny let his thumbs slide between Gus’ cheeks and the way he trembled, he wondered if he may have gone too far. “Oh, god, Danny, I….Stop….I need a….”


Danny stepped back.  He pulled out his phone and texted Elliott, ‘If you get Shelby here I promise you both will get lucky.’



Elliott read Danny’s text.  He looked around and saw Shelby sending her kids off with Jonna.  He crossed the room and smiled at her, “I just got a text from my husband.  Not in so many words but your husband and my husband need us. Danny’s exact words were we would both get lucky.”  


She took his arm and started walking with him, “You have heard about their first, well only, kiss, haven’t you?”


“Oh, definitely.  He was Danny’s wet dream when he was a kid.”


“Well, he still give me wet dreams almost nightly,” Shelby giggled. “I am a bit drunk, I think.”



Danny went back to Gus’ bare ass and pressed hard into the lower thigh and then worked its way up slowly, this time his thumbs slid deliberately against the back of his ball sack. Gus whimpered.  Danny moved his hands across Gus’ shoulders and kissed him between his shoulder blades.


“Danny, I can’t….We can’t…”


“Of course we can't, which is why El is bringing Shelby here as we speak.”


Gus sat up and his need was obvious as the tip glistened.with precum.  He caught Danny’s hand and pulled him between his legs and kissed him. Now it was Danny’s turn to groen as he heard the door behind him open. “It looks like we got here just in time,” Shelby commented as she kissed Danny’s cheek, “I’ll take over from here.” Before Danny and El had made it into the storage room connected to the massage room, Shelby was hiking her skirt up and was pushing Gus back as she swung one leg over him so she straddled his erection.


As she took position, Danny guided El into the next room.  Danny pressed El tightly against a shelving unit full of towels.  Danny started fumbling with Elliott’s fly and once it was down he moved  him so he was leaning over a table, probably used for folding towels. Danny was in a frenzy and plunged into Elliott.  As his speed picked up Elliot acceppted every stroke until Danny couldn’t wait another second. He let go and cried out.  Elliott had not been as primed so Danny pushed him onto a chair and Danny took Elliot’s cock in his mouth and began to give him all the attention he deserved.



Shelby moved slowly, watching Gus’ face, knowing he would not last long. She leaned over and brought her lips to his and Gus wrapped his arms around her.  His tongue probed her mouth and then his mouth moved lower as he began to unzip Shelly’s zipper. Once he could slip the shoulders of the dress off, Gus claimed one of her nipples while his fingers pinched the other one, causing Shelby to orgasm.  As she clamped around him he exploded, shouting as his whole body spasmed.


Danny’s skilled tongue had brought Elliott ever closer to an orgasm and when he heard Gus in the other room he, too, came deep into Danny’s throat. Danny sucked gently in the back of his throat causing El to shiver and then he pulled Danny up and kissed him.  He couldn’t get enough of this beautiful man. Danny dropped his head on El’s chest, “I didn’t hurt you, did I?”


“Oh, god, no!  That was amazing!” El held onto him tightly.  I know I usually take the top but you know I love you and if you want to ….. You know what I mean.”


“I do and that’s another reason I love you so much.” Danny looked into his husband’s eyes. “El, are really going to be moved in the next two weeks and then ready to start our new practice?”


“Are you as excited as I am?” This is what Elliott had dreamed of all his life and now it was coming to him at 30 rather than 40.


“You are such an amazing doctor.  We are going to be able to help so many people and live near family.  Life can’t get much better.”



Gus helped Shelby straighten up her dress and rezipped it.  “Do you mind telling me why you are completely naked?” Shelby asked as she picked up his discarded briefs and through them.


“I’m only human.  A good looking man has his hands all over me and I ….”  he pulled them on and Shelby brought the shirt around his shoulder.


“How’s your leg? Are you up to doing some dancing?”


“Danny is really good at that.”  He worked muscles I didn’t realize were sore.”  Shelby was helping him dress as the spoke. “El, Danny, you can come out if you’re ready. My wife is redressed.”


El opened the door, “Can I trust you with my husband or are you going to kiss him again?”  Danny followed him out of the storage room.  


“Trust me, Gus, I didn’t complain.” He took a step closer to  him but El pulled him against him. He grabbed Danny’s crotch and Danny melted against him.  “Let’s go dance and drink and then try to make a baby all night.”


“That really isn’t hard, is it Shelby,” Gus looked at his wife.


“Don’t get any ideas! We are done with that part of our life.  I am still feeding one multiple times a day.”


“If I have a vote, I’d like to have them available for a snack, any time.”


“Gus Kinney, you are incorrigible.  It is no wonder our son….” Gus bent her back and kissed her before she could finish the sentence.


“Let’s go finish this party.  I want some cake. And a piece to eat off of your body when we get to our room later.”  Danny said as they moved back toward the ballroom with Shelby and Gus behind them.



The guests had started to thin out.  It was mostly family now. Brian and Justin were moving as one on the dance floor when out of the corner of his eye Justin noticed Tammy talking to a woman. “Brian, who's that with Tammy?”


“I am not sure.  I think she is related to Zach somehow. Well, this looks hopeful.  She just reached out and touched Tammy’s hand. That’s a good sign, isn’t it?”



Tammy sat next to the attractive woman.  They had made eye contact several times throughout the night but now that the crowd had thinned out, they ended up sitting next to each other. “So, you’re related to Zach?”


“Yes, I’m his cousin.  Our dads are brothers. My name’s Marissa.” She extended her hand and Tammy shook it.  “Your Brinn’s partner, right?”


“Partner might be a little too strong a word.  We do work together but I don’t own any of the business.  I am a medical doctor but am enjoying the research end of this job and working with someone as smart as Brinn is just amazing.  What do you do?” 


“I’m a lawyer.  I actually moved here to San Francisco a couple months ago.  My job took me here. I need to live here at least four more months but after that I will be teleworking and can move anywhere although I think I will stay in Northern California.  I am loving it here.” Marissa reached out and straightened the strap on her dress. 


“Well, I haven’t been here very long myself.  Maybe we can do a little exploring together some weekends and you really should come down and see the vineyard where Zach and Brinn live, well where half these people live.”


“Tammy, I hope I am not crossing a boundary with you, but would you like to dance?  I don’t know who you date but if you hang with this crowd it is obvious you are not homophobic. I really didn’t know if I should make an appearance or not, I sometimes end up feeling a little awkward at things like this.”


“I would love to dance,” she stood and extended a hand to her new friend.  As Tammy and Marissa stepped into each other’s arms it was a comfortable fit.  “You weren’t wrong, Marissa. I’m glad you came.”


At midnight, the party had to move.  Brian stood up on a chair with Justin helping him balance, “Hey, everyone, the band is done for the night.  I just talked to the manager and was told the bar is ours for two more hours. A few more people said goodnight.  Alice walked up to Brian and Justin, “Boys, I am going to bed. This has been the most fun I have had in a long time.”


“Oh, Alice, you can’t leave yet?  I’m not done catching up.”


“My flight doesn’t leave until 5:00 tomorrow.  Could we have a late lunch?”


‘That is perfect.” Brian said as he and Justin each kissed a cheek. “We will talk to you in the morning to set up details.  


“I am heading up to bed, too.” Judith said.  “I plan to collect my granddaughter. I am not sure where my son is but if I had to guess he and that husband of his are, um….  Just say goodnight for me.”  


“Thank you, Judith, for doing this for Brinn and Zach.  I know it meant a lot to have someone they know do the ceremony,”  Justin said, hugging her.


“I’m just sad you don’t have more children I could marry. You do know how to throw a party.”  Alice and Judith moved to the elevators as everyone else entered the bar.  


Judith and Alice got off the elevator.  They chatted softly a moment and Alice then moved on to her room as Judith stopped at Tony and John’s suite and tapped softly.  She spoke, “Jonna, it is Judith. I’m here to pick up Hannah.”


Jonna opened the door, “Oh, Judith, she is sound asleep,” Judith entered the suite.  “She is welcome to sleep here. She’s in my bed right now.”


Judith peeked in the room and stepped out.  “I hate to disturb her. Please tell her I will have breakfast with her and if she wakes up and is upset, feel free to bring her to my room.”


“I will do that, Ms. Chandler.”


“I am so glad my son has found such a wonderful extended family that love them like their own.”


“Hannah is such a sweetheart.  How could I not love her? She’s like my own little sister.”


As Judith turned she actually bumped into a young man, “Oh, excuse me.  I should pay more attention.”


“You in town for that big wedding downstairs?”


“I am,” she said, first a little wary but then realized the entire hotel had to be aware of what was going on.


“Looks like the Kinney’s did it well,”  the stranger said.


“They usually do,” with that Judith walked toward her room but didn’t go directly to her room until the young man turned the corner and wasn’t watching anymore.  She didn’t think about it again as she got ready for bed.



Dan and Marcus appeared out of nowhere and danced over to Brian and Justin, “I don’t have to ask what you two were up to.”  They were both flushed.


“Well, it was the end of our anniversary so we had to.” Dan said as he grasped Marcus’ tight ass.”


“Oh, your mom went up to bed.  She was going to stop and pick up Hannah.”  Justin commented to them.


“Well, if she has Hannah,” Dan got a twinkle in his eye.  “All of a sudden I think I am really tired. I think we should go to bed.”  


Brian draped an arm around Dan’s shoulders, “Are you tired or do you want to go to bed?”  He kissed Dan on the cheek, “Go, I don’t think we will be up too much longer. I am thinking a couple more dances and we will get very tired, too.”  He laughed as he pulled Justin close, slipping his hand down the back of his trousers.


“We will see you tomorrow.” Justin said to Dan and Marcus as Brian guided him back onto the dance floor.  



Jonna went to the kitchenette in the suite and looked through the fridge and the cupboards.  She saw some packs of almonds and opened one of them. There was a knock on the door and Jonna walked over and opened it.  “Mrs. Chambers did you….” she opened her mouth to scream but before she could scream a large man with a mask on, had covered her mouth with one hand.  That’s when she noticed the gun in the other one.


“Where’s Hannah?” he said in a low raspy voice. 


“She’s not here.  She is with her grandma.”


“The hell she is.  I watched the old lady go to her room alone.”


“Oh, that’s right, she went with her dads.  Originally she was going….”


The arm at her neck started to tighten.  “You don’t want to lie to me or you may never see those fags you call dad again.”


Jonna’s vision went gray around the edges before he loosened his hold a little.  “I, she’s just a little girl.”


“You’re right and that’s why she doesn’t belong here.  She belongs with her real family/ Now do you want to show me where she is or do I start yelling for her?”


“No, please, let me get her.” Jonna went into the room she had planned to share with Hannah and slipped on some shoes.  If he was taking this little girl, she was going with her. She was going to protect her. She grabbed Hannah’s jacket and as the man watched from the door, she had a sleepy Hannah sit up and slipped on the jacket.


“Jonna, where are we going?  Do I need to go to Grandma’s now.” 


“Banana, I am going to just hold you, alright?”


“Ok, Jonna,” She dropped her head on Jonna’s chest as she wrapped her legs around Jonna’s waist.


“What do you think you’re doing? You aren’t coming along.”


“Yes, I am.  You can’t take her without me.”


The man looked at his watch, “Damn, get moving.”



Dan and Marcus heard a door shut somewhere as they got off the elevator.  They looked around and since the whole floor was friends and family, Dan started to unbutton Marcus’ shirt and after each button his mouth explored more of Marcus’ skin.  When both shirts were open, they pulled apart long enough to walk to their room. Within moments they were in bed making love.



Brian and Justin moved toward John and Tony who had been in each other’s arms most of the night.  “You two need a real vacation.”


“But we can’t.  We both have work and there’s Jonna.”


“Hell, John, you can fly yourself anywhere and I know the boss.  He will give you as much time off as you want. How long has it been since the two of you had more than two nights alone?”  Justin smiled at John. “And Jonna is welcome at our house.”


Tony slid up behind John, “We will seriously talk about it.  Matteo will be back in a couple months but maybe we can take some time this summer and Jonna can spend it in Italy with my parents.  They would love that.” Tony kissed John’s neck as his hand moved from John’s waist to his fly.


“I think it might be time to go to bed.” John mumbled as Tony’s lips brushed his.  


As Brian looked around all the couples were doing more kissing than dancing.  The exception was Tammy and Marissa who seemed to be doing a lot of talking as they moved on the floor.  “Well all, obviously you can stay as long as you like but Justin and I are heading up to our suite. I know all of you have rooms so no one drive anywhere.”


“Thanks everyone for making it such a great day.” Justin commented as he walked around hugging everyone.  Peter and Becca were there as well as Gus and Shelby but everyone seemed to be ready to call it a night. Tammy and Marissa were the only two that didn’t move toward the door.  The bar was open for another 15 minutes and they sat down at the back table. Brian waved at Tammy as everyone else moved out the door.


“Marissa, do you live around here?”


“It’s not far.  I will just call a ride.”


Tammy’s hand rested on her own knee but then moved to Marissa’s.  “I don’t want to do or say anything that will seem pushy. I really want to get to know you better and if you’d like to, I’d like you to come up to my room with me.”


Marissa didn’t say anything but moved closer and pressed her lips to Tammy’s,  “I’m ready to go to your room any time you are. I want to see if you look as good out of that beautiful dress as you do in it.”


Tammy threw down a wad of cash onto the table and extended her hand to Marissa, who took it and followed her out into the lobby and to the bank of elevators.



Everyone got off the elevator on the same floor.  The couples all kind of waved at each other but were all more focused on their partners by this point.  The minute Tony and John entered their suite, John’s hand was down Tony’s pants stroking him.

“Mi Amore,  let’s make sure Jonna is asleep. Then after we make love many times, we will talk about this vacation we need to take.” They kissed once more and then Tony walked toward the bedroom.  He slowly pushed the door open a couple inches. “John, didn’t they say Jonna and Hanna were sleeping here? The bed is empty.”


“Maybe Hannah wanted Jonna to sleep with her.  Maybe they are in Judith’s room. I hate waking her up but I won’t be able to sleep or do anything else until we are sure.”


John was already walking to the phone.  He dialed the room and after the second ring a sleep voice came on the phone, “Hello?” Judith said.


“Judith, it’s John.  I apologize for waking you up but did Jonna come along when you picked up Hannah?”


“No,” her voice was now much clearer and Judith was definitely alert now.  “Hannah was already asleep so we decided she would just stay in your rooms. What is going on, John?”


“They aren’t here, neither of them!” by now Tony was heading out the door and was walking toward Marcus and Dan’s suite.  


Tony was not quiet at this point.  “Dan! Marcus!” he called out as he knocked loudly.

“What the hell!” Dan pulled out of Marcus and moved toward the door.  He pulled it open. “What’s going on, Tony? Is something wrong with Hannah.  Is she sick?”


“Dan, tell me Hannah and Jonna are here.  They have to be here!” By now more of the family was milling in the hallway.  


Brian and Justin peaked out obviously naked. “What is it, John?”


“Jonna and Hannah are missing.  No one knows where they are?”


Moments later, Brian and Justin were in the hall in robes and everyone else was there, too.  “Everyone, check your rooms. Make sure they are sleeping in an empty bedroom somewhere. These suites all look alike.  Maybe they got mixed up.”


“Brian, They were there at midnight.  I talked to Jonna then and Hannah was sound asleep so I just left her there.  I know Jonna is very capable of…..” Judith stopped. “I don’t know if this has anything to do with it but there was a young man in the hall when I came up.  He asked about the wedding and mentioned the Kinney name but he moved off before I went into my room.”


Elliott and Danny went into Marcus and Dan’s suite while Tyler took charge.  Jenn and Tuck stood with Alice. Shelby held onto Talia while the older kids slept in their room.  Jenn walked over to Gus and Shelby, “Let me take this little one. Tuck and I will stay here with your kids.”  


“Thanks, Grandma.” Gus kissed her cheek as Shelby handed Talia to her.


Tuck who was always quiet, looked at Gus and said, “I’ve got your kids. They are safe.”   Gus nodded and walked toward Tyler. Every room that had children in it was immediately locked down.  Brenda was with Jenna and Paul while Alice went to Becca and Peter’s room knowing she could sit with sleeping children but couldn’t do a lot of actual looking.


The police were on their way while Tyler started sending groups of two to look around.  Tammy and Marissa came off the elevator to total mayhem. Tammy saw Brian and asked, “What is going on?”


“Hannah and Jonna are missing.  We think they have been kidnapped.”


Chapter 13 by Simply written
Author's Notes:

There is a rape in this chapter but I did not go into graphic detail.

Rape in this chapter without detail


Chapter 13


Hannah still slept on Jonna’s lap with her hands around her neck in the backseat of a car.  Jonna’s hands had been tied behind Hannah’s back and her ankles had been tied also. Tears ran down her cheeks but she didn’t make noise because she didn’t want to wake the sweet little girl on her lap.  There were two men in the front seat, the driver and the man who had taken them. He was on the phone with someone.  


“I didn’t have a choice!”  Silence. “If she screamed someone would have heard.”  Silence. “I didn’t sign on for that. I never said I would hurt…..”


When the call was done, the car went silent.  It didn’t appear that the driver and kidnapper were close.  They seemed uncomfortable together. As the car got quiet, Jonna gave into exhaustion and fell asleep.



Tony and John sat on the sofa of Brian and Justin’s suite. Tony mumbled in Italian as he held John close.  John tried to calm him, understanding enough of what he was saying that he knew it wasn’t good. Matteo paced behind them. The police were looking for evidence in their suite. Two other officers were talking to Judith, getting a description of the man she had spoken to.  


In Marcus and Dan’s suite, Dan was pacing back and forth as he talked to police and Tyler.  Marcus was on the sofa with Danny and Elliott. Danny held Marcus and Elliott held Danny. “Mr. Reed, do you know of any reason someone would take your daughter or do you think they were after Miss Montefiore and didn’t expect Hannah to be there?”


“I think it was Hannah they were after.” He went into the whole story about custody and that they had only in the last month signed the final paperwork making Hannah their daughter and her mother their ward, meaning they would take care of Diane as long as she lived. “Tyler,”  Dan snapped, “Find Kim! Where is she?” Tyler nodded and left the room.  


Dan answered a few more questions and then the detective left the room.  When Justin came in, Danny stood and hugged him, letting him take his place.  Elliott left to check on John and Tony. He did have some medication that could help someone calm down if needed.  Danny walked over to Dan and stood right in front of him, making him stand still. “Junior, I….” Dan grabbed Danny and hugged him tightly. “Oh, god, they took Hannah.” Danny started crying himself.  He loved that little girl.  


Justin stroked Marcus’ hair as he held him.  As time went on, Justin stood and Marcus followed, ready to go wherever Justin led him.   Justin guided him to his bedroom where he helped him out of his clothes and into the bed. “Justin, please stay.” Justin glanced out the doors and knew Dan was not going to settle down so he slipped out of his robe and took Marcus in his arms. He kissed his forehead but Marcus sought out his mouth.  He needed comfort and Justin wasn’t going to deny him that. As they kissed, Justin felt Marcus’ need growing. Justin moved under the covers and took Marcus’ erection in his mouth. Marcus nearly lost control instantly but Justin helped prolong it and as Marcus orgasmed, Justin took it all and then moved up, pulled Marcus close as they both fell asleep. 


The sun was coming up when Dan walked into the bedroom so he could shower. “What the hell are you doing?”  Justin and Marcus were spooned tightly together.  


Justin threw Dan a look.  “Sh, Marcus is still sleeping.”


“Get the hell out of my bed!  Get the hell away from my husband,” as Justin started to move, Dan yanked him out from under the blankets.  Justin lost his balance and crashed into the night stand.


“Justin?”  Marcus said in a sleepy voice, “What’s going on?”  He glanced over and saw Dan. “Darling, did you hear something?”


Dan softened a little bit and walked over to him.  Justin slipped into the bathroom to dress as Dan sat and pulled Marcus into his arms, “No Red, we haven’t heard anything. Looks like you managed to get a little sleep.”


“Elliott gave me something sometime in the middle of the night.  I think I should sleep…” Marcus’ head drooped on Dan’s shoulder.  Dan helped him lay down and covered him up. Dan walked back into the main room and waited for Justin to come out.


“Leave Marcus alone, Taylor.  I don’t want you in bed with him.  I don’t want you alone with him, period.”


“Dan, you are being ridiculous.  Marcus just needed someone and you were busy.  All I did was comfort him.”


When Dan grabbed Justin by the front of his shirt, Danny saw what was happening and knew he needed to get Brian.  Brian was the only one that could defuse this, he hoped. Dan brought his fist back and before Justin could respond the fist connected with Justin’s chin.


“Damn, Dan!” Justin cried out as his knees buckled and Dan pulled his arm back again getting ready to hit him again.


“Dan, what the fuck are you doing?” Brian grabbed Dan’s arm so he couldn’t connect with Justin again. With both hands Brian shoved Dan back as hard as he could.  “Are you alright, Sunshine? What the hell is going on?”


“I think we should go right now.  He needs some space.” Brian looked over at Dan.  “You stay the fuck away from my husband!”


“If your husband could keep his hands off mine, none of this would have happened. For all I know, they fucked…” 


Brian took a step toward him but Justin stopped him, “Let’s just go.  Danny, you’ll keep an eye on them both?”


“Ya, sure I will.” 


Justin had one hand on his jaw where he got hit but reached out to Danny, “Please let us know if you hear anything.”


“I will.  Do you want El or me to look at…” he reached out and gently moved Justin’s hand away making sure the jaw moved as it should.


“I’ll be fine, just let us know if you need something.”  Danny said as Brian guided Justin out of the room.


“Brian, what is going on?” Tammy had just come off the elevator.


“Oh, Tammy, I forgot you were on the next floor.  Hannah and Jonna were taken last night.”


“What do you mean taken?”


“They aren’t sure but they’ve been missing since around midnight as close as we can figure.”


“Oh, god,” instinctively Tammy checked out Justin’s jaw.  “And this?”


“Dan’s just not thinking straight.”


“Let’s get you some ice.” 


Marissa was standing next to Tammy, “I’ll go get some at the ice machine.”


“Don’t bother, we have some in the room.” Brian said.  He looked over at Tammy’s companion. “Marissa, right?”


The four of them moved to their suite.  Tammy made up an ice pack for Justin and pressed it against his jaw.  “This is just horrible! Who would have done this?”


“It has to be for Hannah.  Jonna was watching her while we continued to party downstairs.” John had wandered in. Brian didn’t say anything but stood and pulled John close.


“Where’s Tony?”


“He’s showering. Matty is with him in the suite. Brian, why haven’t they found something, anything! Have they gotten camera footage? There are cameras everywhere.”


“Well, they’ve already looked at the hotels but they are still working on getting the street footage.”


Marissa pulled out her phone, “I’m a lawyer in the city.  I know a few people in the police department. Let me see if I can get that surveillance quicker.  Can I go in there where it is quieter?” She nodded toward the room Brinn was using.


“Oh, sure.  It’s empty.”


As soon as Marissa had shut the door Brian looked at Tammy with a look that didn’t need words. “We are going to get to know each other although after last night a lot of the mystery is gone.” She smiled at Brian. 


“Good for you.  I’m glad you didn’t know about this mess.  Hell, Justin slept with Marcus so I’m glad somebody got some.”


“Justin slept with Marcus? Is that what caused the fight?” Tammy asked.


“I haven’t talked enough with Justin to know what caused it all.” Brian sat next to Justin and kissed him gently.  “John, what can we do for you?”


“Find my daughter!” John crumbled against Brian.  


Tammy looked at Brian, “What kind of drugs did you bring along?”  Justin was already coming out of the bedroom with a couple pill bottles. Tammy took them, “I’ll take care of John, you take care of  Justin.” Marissa joined her as they helped John back to his room.



“I’m hungry, Jonna.  Where are my daddies?  Where are we? I need to go to the bathroom.”


Jonna tried to move but her legs had fallen asleep with Hannah on them for hours and now they were starting to prickle as she tried to move them a little.  “Sir, she needs to go to the bathroom.”


“Hold it we will be at our destination in ten minutes,” the driver barked.


“Jonna, I’m scared.  Should I be scared?”


“Maybe a little, but I’m here, Hannah Banana.”


“Why are your hands tied together?”


“Kid,” the kidnapper said, without turning around.  He handed a cloth bag to her. “Don’t look at me but put this over her head.”


“Mr.  I don’t think she wants it over her head.”


“Honey, just do what they say.  Just put it on my head and then I am guessing you will need to put one on your own head but it won’t hurt and then I bet you can use the bathroom and we will get something to eat.”


The car had stopped and one of the men took Hannah from Jonna.  She started whimpering. “I’m here, honey. I’m right behind you.”  Jonna tried to comfort her. They had untied her feet so she could walk and after they entered a building, Jonna felt her hands be untied and then she was shoved into a room that she heard lock from the outside.   She pulled the hood off her head and rushed to a crying Hannah who was sitting on the bed. As she held Hannah close she looked around her. They were in a small windowless room with a single bed and a bathroom. There were a smattering of toys and books


“Jonna, where are we? We were in that car for a long time?”


“We were in that car for a long time.  I know we can’t see outside but the sun was coming up when we got here.” Just then the bottom section of the door opened and a tray with food was pushed through.  There were two breakfast sandwiches as well as milk and some juice. 


“Jonna, I don’t like sausage very much.”


“Well, I love sausage.  How about if I give you my egg and you give me your sausage?”  She nodded and the sandwiches were reassembled. Jonna wasn’t all that fond of sausage herself but Hannah needed food.  After they ate, Jonna found a book and she started reading it to her. As she read, some part of her brain tried to figure out where they were and why they were here and where here was. They had to have driven six hours.  They could be anywhere. After Hannah dozed off, Jonna pressed her ear to the door trying to hear what the men were saying. She couldn’t understand all the words but she figured out the driver was on the phone. She could tell they didn’t know what to do with her.  


“I told you I’d take care of her,” the driver.  There was a pause. “I know, I know the redhead is off limits but this chick could be a lot of fun.”


“I don’t want to have any part of that.  I am here to get the kid back to her family, not to ….not to do anything to the older girl.”


Now Jonna was really scared. That driver was talking about….Jonna shivered. Now she really was scared.


The first day moved into the second.  As sweet as Hannah was, she was starting to get whiney and Jonna kept wondering if the next time the door opened, someone would snatch Hannah or take her to do … “Hannah stop whining!” Jonna snapped which only made Hannah now start to cry rather than just whine. Jonna pulled her close, “I’m sorry, honey, I’m sorry.”


“I want to go home,” Hannah sobbed.  


“I do too, honey.  I do, too.”



Most of the wedding party had gone back home by the third day.  Gus and Shelby had gone home. Becca had gone back home, along with Molly and the kids.  Tuck had flown back home but Jenn had decided to stay a little longer. Tyler was going to be busy until Hannah was found so Jenn might be able to help Molly and she could also help Shelby if need be. 


The police were working hard but had very few leads.  Tyler and Dan’s agents were trying to work backwards. They were checking out Hannah’s biological aunt, Kim.  They were sure she was behind all this. The family still had three suites at the hotel. Elliott and Danny had moved into the suite with Dan and Marcus. Tony and John were there with Matteo.  He refused to go back to school until they found his sister. He couldn’t imagine how scared she was.


Brian and Justin also stayed at the hotel.  They had spent no time with Dan and Marcus since the first night except for police updates.  Justin’s jaw was bruised and swollen where Dan had hit him. You could feel the tension between the couples.  Justin so wanted to hug Marcus. He looked like Marcus but didn’t show any personality.


Tony and John were both holding it together but they were walking a thin line.  Matty just wandered looking lost most of the time.  


It had been agreed that they were not going to tell Brinn and Zach.  Brinn had called and let them know they had arrived but they didn’t expect to hear much from them in the next couple weeks.



Jonna felt something was going to happen.  She wasn’t sure why. Maybe it was because last night they threw a bag into the room with clean clothes for Hannah. She had helped he dress in them.  There was more noise outside the room and the night before there had been a loud argument between the two men. The last thing she heard them talking about the night before was how the kidnapper was leaving soon with Hannah and the driver was in charge of ‘taking care of her’.  After hearing that, Jonna didn’t sleep all night. Who would take care of Hannah if they separated and she refused to think about what could happen to her.



Justin moved to Brian.  They had been up all night in John and Tony’s suite.  It seemed like if John was sleeping, Tony was awake and vise versa.   They were now at the police station along with Dan and Marcus. Danny and Elliot said they would call if there was anything Brian and Justin could do but they encouraged Brian and Justin to get some sleep.   Justin’s leg was definitely bothering him because he had not been resting it much. He needed to spend several consecutive hours in bed letting the muscles take a break. Justin kissed Brian seductively. Brian pulled Justin close. 


“If I come to bed with you, your leg may not get much rest.”  Brian said as he began to undo Justin’s fly. As his hand cupped Justin’s cock, he sighed.  “God, it’s been too long since I’ve touched you.”


“You will get no argument from me.”  He was already erect from the kiss. “I need you so bad.  I need something to take my mind off those two girls. I just keep picturing them with the look Brinn had on her face when we….”


“This time we know Brinn is in the arms of her love but I thought of that, too, and we were with her.”  


Justin guided Brian to the bedroom where they both disrobed and then spent time touching.  They both touched and stroked each other until their skin was heated with need. Brian gently ran a finger along Justin’s bruised jaw.  “I still can’t believe that Dan did that.”


“He wasn’t thinking clearly.  I just wish we could be there for them.”


“There is no excuse for him hitting you. If it had been reversed and I found you in bed with Marcus, I would have…..well, I wouldn’t have hit Marcus.”  Brian helped Justin get comforable on the bed and then laid next to him.


“You know they have been a lot more monogamous than we were at the beginning. They only play with us once in a while and only together.”


Brian started trailing kisses down Justin’s chest and when he got to Justin’s waist he skipped down lower and started to trace the scars on his leg with his tongue sending electrical shocks through his body.


“Brian, please,” Brian’s tongue came dangerously close to the tip of Justin’s cock. Brian let his breath wash over Justin making him cry out in need. Brian gently positioned Justin’s weak leg and then put the other one over his shoulder and plunged into him, losing all restraint the moment he felt Justin close around him. As the tension between them grew, Brian’s mouth came to Justin’s.  As their mouths separated and both men climaxed, Brian softly said, “I might have hit him.” He collapsed on top of Justin’s sweat slicked skin.



Brinn and Zack lay in the exact hammock her dads had last year. They hadn’t put clothes on since they arrived.  They swam and ate and made love. “I hope the time goes slow. I want to enjoy every minute of our time here and I am so glad you aren’t having any breathing problems in this humidity.”


“It’s because my wife is brilliant,” he bit one of her nipple. “And I have plenty of breath to…” He bit the other nipple as one of his hands slid between her legs.


“Oh, it was for solely selfish reasons.” Brinn carefully rolled over and lay on top of him and then sat up straddling him as his erection moved into her.  “And I am a VERY selfish woman!”



Dan wasn’t sure what to do with Marcus.  Elliott had been keeping him.calm with medication and Danny had been sitting with him but he was just incoherent and Dan knew he was no help.  He had to find his daughter. What if they didn’t find her? What would Marcus do? What would he do? He is the protector of the family. He didn’t protect her.


“Dad, what can I do for you?”


“Junior, I failed my family.  I should have had a guard on Hannah. I should have known she was still in danger. Danny, I….”


“Dad, you didn’t do anything wrong.  We had no idea that she was in danger.  We still aren’t sure that is what….”


“We all know Kim is behind this but why the hell hasn’t she at least notified us that she is alright.”


Danny held Dan.  He didn’t know what else to do but he was there.



“Jonna, what are you doing?”  Hannah asked as Jonna put some things into the bag the clothes had come in..  


“Banana, I am putting some of your favorite books and toys in here.”


“Are we going someplace?”


“Honey, I am afraid they might be separating us and if they do I want you to make sure you have all your favorite books and toys.”


“No, Jonna, you can’t leave me,” Hannah started sobbing and threw her arms around Jonna’s neck.. 


“I don’t want to leave you, Hannah Banana, but I don’t think they are going to give me an option.  Just remember, honey, that if I get back home first, we will be looking for you until you’re home where you belong.  I love you.”


“I love you, too, Jonna.”  


The door opened and the two men walked in.  They each had a mask on. Hannah clung to Jonna.  The kidnapper tried to take a kind tone. “Hello Hannah, I’m going to be taking you to your family.”


Jonna almost interrupted and corrected him about what family he was taking her to, but she didn’t want Hannah to stress anymore than necessary.  She thought her aunt was behind this and she did seem to at least care about her. “I put together some of the toys and books she likes.”


“Should have known you knew something.  You were eavesdropping, I take it?” The driver sneered at her.  “You and I….”


“Hannah, this man isn’t going to hurt you.  You just be good and listen to what he says, Ok?  You are such a good girl.” Jonna hugged her one last time and as she looked up she saw the sneer on the driver’s face.  She was fairly sure she would not fair as well as Hannah.


Hannah was complaint as she took the stranger's hand.  She looked back at Jonna and her bottom lip quivered but she turned and left with him.  Jonna was surprised when her captor shut and locked her in without a comment. It was about 30 minutes later when the food door opened and a bottle of booze was pushed through.  


“You are going to want to drink some of this.”


“I’m too young to drink,” Jonna said pushing it back out.


“Fine, I’m game for a fight and I bet you have lots of fight in that Italian blood of yours.”  Jonna refused to act scared. He was right. He would have a fight on his hands.


“I can’t do this! I can’t just sit here!  Dan, where is our daughter? I need Hannah.”


“You don’t think I want her home?  Pull it together, Red! This isn’t helping anyone.” Dan walked away.


“And yelling at Marcus is helping how?” Danny asked.


“I just don’t have the energy to deal with him and the hunt.”


“Dad, he needs someone who does have the energy. Maybe you should have Justin….”


“Hell, no!”


“Dad, you know that Justin is no threat.  Brian and Justin will be together forever and Marcus loves you.”


Softly Dan said, “But I think he loves Justin, too.”


“Even if he cares about him, Justin will stay loyal to Brian.  Right now Marcus needs someone and if you can’t, and I understand that, you are going to have to let someone else or we will just have to give him enough medication that he sleeps.”


“Danny, where are you?” Marcus’ voice came from the bedroom.


“Dad, please, make up with Brian and Justin. If not for you, do it for Marcus and me.”  Danny kissed Dan’s cheek as he said, “Coming, Marcus.”


Dan watched Danny go into the bedroom and then saw Elliott watching him.  “I know, I know. He’s right. I’m going to go apologize. I should have a couple days ago.”  Dan walked out of the suite.


Brian heard the knock on the door.  “Coming,” he said as he walked across the room.  “I think we are Ok on towels…..” his voice faded as he opened the door and saw Dan standing there.  Responsively his hand fisted at his side.


“Brian, can I come in?” Brian stepped to the side and waved him in.  “Is Justin here?”  


“He went to the corner store to pick up a couple things. He should be back any time.”


“Brian, I should never have….”


“Save it for Sunshine.  Have they found anything?”


“They tracked the car they think they were in.  If it was the right car, it seems to have been spotted in Nevada entering a National Park.  If it was them they could be holed up in any of a multitude of cabins.”


“Hey, Bri, I grabbed…. Oh, Dan, is there news?”


“No, not really, Justin, I came to apologize.” He gently touched Justin’s jaw.  “I never should have...I know you were just trying to help.”


“How is Marcus?”


“He’s….fuck, Justin, I don’t know how to help him and he won’t let Danny leave his side for more than a minute.”


“Dan, you know if he needs a hug, I’m going to hug him. If he kisses me, I’m not going to stop him.  And Dan, I am always coming home to Brian.” Justin kissed Dan’s cheek. Dan pulled him into a hug. He didn’t say anything but Justin understood and hugged him back.  Eventually, Justin took a step back and looked at Brian. “You’re alright with this, aren’t you, Bri?”


Brian pulled him close and kissed him, swatting his ass as they separated.  “Just remember this is the ass you come back to.” Justin walked out the door.  Brian turned to Dan, “And I don’t think I need to say this but, if you ever hit him again, you won’t walk out of the room.”


“I got it, I was just….” the tears started now and they kept coming as Brian held onto Dan.



Jonna froze when she heard the door open.  She had no idea what time of day it was, or for all that matters, what day it was.  The man was big and before he got near, she could smell booze and pot. Jonna stood and tried to circle around to the door, hoping to somehow slip past him. She rushed toward the door but he laughed as he caught her around the waist.  He pulled her against him pressing her back tight against his just and he pressed his hardon against her ass while one hand moved under her shirt and squeezed one of her small breasts hard enough to make her cry out. He threw her on the bed and slapped her before ripping at her clothes.



Justin walked into the bedroom and saw Danny with Marcus.  Justin touched Danny’s cheek and nodded. Justin could almost feel his relief as he left the room. Justin sat on the edge of the bed next to Marcus.  Marcus sat up and reached for Justin who took him into his arms. “Where have you been?”


“It’s a long story but it’s not important.  When is the last time you took a shower?”


“I’m not sure. What day is it?”


“It’s Thursday.”


“My baby has been gone for five days.”


“Yes, and this isn’t helping anyone.  Let’s get you showered and dressed. Then you and I are going to find something we can do to help.  Maybe we can search through camera footage or try to match mugshots to the profile picture they got on the hotel camera.”


Justin helped him into the shower and realized it would be easiest to just join him.  Justin got into the stall with Marcus and from behind he started to massage his head.with shampoo.  After getting the soap out he started running the bar of soap across his back and slowly moved down.  Marcus turned around and pulled Justin close.


:”Marc, I’m not sure this is such a good idea.  Dan doesn’t appreciate….”


“Dan hasn’t touched me in the last five days.  He won’t even get in bed with me. I just need to know I’m alive.”


“What do you need, Marcus?”


Before he realized it, Justin’s face was against the shower stall and Marcus had entered Justin.  He had to admit he hadn’t expected that but, Marcus had definitely gotten better in his years of being married.  As Marcus withdrew, Justin turned around and kissed him. “Feel better?”


“I do.”  They both rinsed off and got out.  


“Now, we’re going to get dressed, you are going to eat something, and then we are going to find a mission.”


“Thanks, Justin.  I …..”


“Go get dressed. Oh, and Marcus?”


“Yes?”


“Maybe this should be our secret right now?  I’m not sure Dan would be thrilled with this and I really don’t want a matching bruise on this side.”  He pointed to his undamaged jaw.


“Dan did that?”


“He was under a lot of stress. I’m fine.”



Jonna woke up on the bed.  Her body hurt everywhere. She jerked upward and looked around.  What if the man was still around? She heard a noise and whimpered.   She laid there a few more moments and then stood up. She grabbed her clothes and rushed to the bathroom, locking the door behind her.  She wanted to shower so badly but she remembered you weren’t supposed to after being raped. She was bruised and had bite marks. There was blood dried between her legs.  She wiped the blood off and then she dressed. As she did she realized when she had come in here that there had been something about the room that was different. She stood up and caught herself on the sink. She remembered him hitting her at least twice and now she realized he may have hit her several times.  When she looked in the mirror she saw dried blood on her face, too. There was a large gash above one of her eyes. Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she remembered Hannah and wondered where she was by now.


Jonna peaked out of the bathroom and found what she thought she had seen.  The door out of the room was open. She looked around and realized there was nothing in the room that was hers.  She walked to the door and found it opened into a room with a staircase.. She rushed across the room to the stairs and stopped to listen.  She didn’t hear anything and slowly walked upstairs. Once she got to the top she peaked out looking both ways. She didn’t hear anything in what she could now see was a house. She started moving toward the living room and then decided to move backward instead.  If there was a back door it was probably safer in case someone was watching the front. She moved through the house and ended up in a kitchen and then moved to the door.


Jonna unlocked the door and she ran out and she kept running.  She ran and ran. After she had run for what was probably fifteen minutes before she realized she had no idea where she was or where she was running.  She realized she was in a subdivision of homes and most of them had lights on. And then she realized she was freezing. She was barefoot and didn’t have a coat.  She finally just stopped and dropped to the ground. She couldn’t move another foot.


“Excuse me, honey, what are you doing out here without a coat or shoes.  Are you….” the woman runner stopped and looked closer, “Oh, honey, you’ve been beaten.” She pulled out her phone and called 911 and then took off her sweatshirt and wrapped it around the dark haired teen. 


As they waited for the police to arrive, Jonna looked at the woman, “May I borrow your phone?  I need to call my dads.” The woman handed her the phone and Jonna had to think for a second to remember the number.  She dialed Tony’s number and listened to it ring. 


“Hello?”  Tony answered hesitantly, not recognizing the phone number.


“Papa, oh Papa, can you come get me?”


“Jonna!  Oh, bambina, where have you been?  Where are you?”


Jonna looked at the woman next to her, “Excuse me but where am I?”


“You are in Cedar Springs.”


“Is that in California?”


“Oh yes, honey, you’re near Los Angeles.”


“Papa, did you hear that?  Can you and Daddy come get me? I need to see you.”


“Oh, Jonna, yes, we will get there as quickly as we can.  Jonna, Hannah, is she with you?”


Tony could hear sirens now.  A police car pulled up and swooped Jonna up and put her in the back of their car as they waited for the ambulance.  


“Hello?  Hello?”


A strange voice responded, “Hello, your daughter is in the back of the police car and I have to go.  The police want to talk to me.”


“Please miss, before you go, is our daughter alright?”


“She  seems ok.  Nothing seems broken.  I’m sure they will call you as soon as she is at the hospital.  They will check her over I am sure.”  


“Just one more question, is she alone?  There’s no six year old girl?”


“No she was alone.  I have to go,” and the phone went dead.



“Was that Jonna? Tony, was that our little girl?” John grabbed Tony’s arm.


“It was.  When I was talking to her the police arrived and they took her.   She’s in some place called Cedar Springs.”


By now Mattie had gotten Brian, Justin, Dan and Marcus.  “Did they find Hannah? Is Hannah with Jonna?” Marcus came rushing in. 


“I’m not sure.  Just as I asked her the police arrived.  We are just waiting for someone to call back.” John said as he clung to Tony.  “I didn’t get to talk to her. They took her away.”


They all sat there waiting for the phone to ring and then it did.  It was the same number as earlier. “Jonna!” John had grabbed the phone.


“No, I’m sorry.  This isn’t the same man I talked to earlier.  He had an accent.”


“That was my husband.  Are you with Jonna? Who is this?”


“My name is Jane.  I was out for a run when I found your daughter.  I am following the ambulance to the hospital right now.”


Brian now took the phone and said, “I am putting you on speaker. I didn’t get your name.”


“I’m Jane.”


“Jane, there are seven of us here.  Jonna and Hannah, a six year old redhead were kidnapped early Sunday morning in San Francisco.”


“I’m so sorry.  I remember hearing about that now.  It was just Jonna. I found her sitting on the side of the road with no shoes or a coat and called the police.  I am at the hospital now. I will call you back. I am hoping they will let me go in with her so she isn’t alone.”


“We really appreciate that, Jane.  Please call as soon as you can.” She promised she would and the line went dead.


“Where is Hannah?” Marcus questioned as Justin came to his side.  Rather than leaning on Dan he rested against Justin. Dan was already on the phone having Tyler track Jane’s number so they knew where Jonna was. It only took minutes for Dan to know that Jonna was near L.A. and about a six hour drive.  After one call Dan had a helicopter on its way to take John and Tony down to Jonna.  


Brian and Justin stepped away.  “Brian, I think I need to stay here with Marcus and Dan but I think you should go with John, Tony, and Mattie.”


“I don’t know.” Brian looked at Dan.


“Brian, Danny and Elliott are going to be back later today but I don’t think they should be left alone.”


“You’re right.  Damn, I’ll miss you.” Brian kissed Justin.  


Tony, John, and Mattie started packing so they would be ready when they got word the helicopter was here.


“Guys,  just grab stuff for a couple nights.  I can pack up the rest of your stuff when I know you aren’t coming back.”


John came over and kissed him, “Thanks, Justin, we appreciate it.”


Dan had left the suite and Justin was again there to support Marcus.    


By the time the police called, the men were ready to board the helicopter.  Jonna was being cared for at the local hospital and they were given the address. They told the police they should be landing in about two and a half hours and Jane promised to stay at the hospital until they arrived.  


As Brian and the Montefiore family headed to the roof to get on the helicopter, Justin went back across the hall and sat next to Marcus on the sofa.  Dan glanced their way but then went into the bedroom and shut the door.


“Justin, he won’t even look at me anymore.   I feel like I have lost ….well, I’ve lost everything.  My daughter is gone and my husband can’t stand to look at me.  We had just gotten her and now she’s gone. I am glad they found Jonna but …..” 


Justin put his arms around Marcus as he began to sob. “I’m here for you as long as you need me, Marc.” 

 

Dan looked at his husband with Justin.  He hated seeing them that close but he knew right now, he just couldn’t deal with anything but looking for their daughter right now.  Hannah had to come first. He and Marcus would be fine when this was all over, wouldn’t they? But what if Hannah didn’t come home. Would he and Marcus ever be the same?

Chapter 14 by Simply written

Chapter 14


The flight from San Francisco to the hospital near Los Angeles seemed to take forever but thankfully the weather was good and they were allowed to land right at the hospital thanks to a classmate of Elliott.  The young doctor met the four men at the emergency room door and led them in. Under their protest, he led them to a private meeting room where he had them wait. Moments later a female doctor walked in. She glanced at her watch and said, “Good morning, gentlemen.”  She looked at the two men that were middle aged and holding hands although all four of the men held onto each other somehow. “I take it you are Jonna’s fathers?”


John spoke up, “ Yes, I am John and this is my husband, Tony.”


“Well gentlemen, let me start with, physically your daughter will be fine.  She has many bruises, a gash that required some stitches, and a concussion.”


“We need to see her!  She’s alone. She needs her family.”


“You can see her in a couple minutes and, on Jonna’s request, she is with the woman that found her. They seem to have bonded.  Gentlemen, she has some other injuries we need to discuss.” Looking directly at John and Tony, she asked, “May I talk freely?” She looked at Matty and Brian.’


“Oh yes, this is her brother and my uncle, who has been part of her life since day one.”  John stated.


“Well, your daughter was raped quite savagely.  Thankfully there is no permanent damage. In the next week the physical injury will heal but emotionally, she will probably need some help healing. She has told me about Hannah.  That is also tearing her apart.”


Tony stood up, “Where is my daughter? Take me to her now.”


“I will, sir, but I need to say one more thing.  Remember, she loves you and knows your personality.  If she sees your distress, it will stress her more. Please get your emotions in check before going in to see her.”


“Doctor, can you give us just one moment?” Brian asked.


“Sure, I will be at the nurse’s desk just outside,” the doctor said.


Brian waited until she had pulled the door shut and then he pulled his chair in front of the other men.  He took one of John and one of Tony’s hands and locked eyes with Matty for a moment. “We all just heard the same thing.  I know you want to kill the guy but right now you need to focus on Jonna’s healing and let the police and Tyler worry about catching the guy.  You need to be strong for her and wait to fall apart until you are alone.” Brian wrapped his arms around all three of them. Oh, and don’t doubt, I will spend every penny I have to track down that man and make him pay.”


Tony and John walked out with Brian right behind them.  Brian put an arm around Matty as they walked out. The doctor was waiting for them,  she looked at Brian and Matty, I’m afraid right now you have to wait here. You should be able to see her very soon.” She patted Matty’s arm. She could see the worry in his face.


“Come on, Matty, let’s find some coffee for all of us,” Brian led Matty away.


Tony put his arm around John as they followed the doctor down the hall.  They stood outside the door, “Let me tell your daughter you are here. Don’t try to get details out of her, not now.”


John looked at Tony, “We know that. Please, we haven’t seen our daughter in a week.”


The doctor entered the room,  “How are you feeling, Jonna?”


“I have a headache and  well…. I just kind of hurt everywhere.”


“A nurse is coming in a few minutes to give you something to sleep but first, your family is here.  Are you ready to see them?”


Jonna squeezed Jane’s hand, “Can she stay here? I’m sorry, Jane, will you stay?”


“I will stay as long as you want me to.”


The doctor walked out and John and Tony walked in.  Jane looked the men over. They were stunning. They looked tentative for a second before both men rushed to their daughter. Tony gently touched the bandage on her forehead.  “Oh, Jonna, I want to hold you. WIll it hurt you if I hug you?”


“Oh, Papa,” she wrapped her arms around his neck and Tony sat on the edge of the bed as she clung to him. “I let them take Hannah.  Papa, I tried to keep her safe. I….they aren’t going to hurt her. They wanted her from the start. I just wouldn’t let them take her without me going with them.”  It was time for John to hug their little girl.


“Daddy, not quite so hard, please.”


“Oh, honey, I’m sorry,” he gently laid her back.  “You must be Jane,” John said as he met eyes with the woman on the other side of the bed.  He stretched out his hand, “I’m John and this is Tony. We can’t thank you enough for staying with Jonna.”


Jane took his hand, “Yes, I am and there was no way I was leaving this child alone after what she has been through.”  Jonna still held onto Jane’s hand tightly. 


“Jonna, can you tell us what happened?  The night at the hotel?” John walked around and sat next to Jonna near Jane.


Jonna told her fathers about the man coming right after Judith left and how she refused to let him leave without her.  She described the ride and the room they were held in. After she told them about the kidnapper taking Hannah a dark shadow came across her face.  


Jane took over.  “After she was hurt she found the door open and she just started running.  The police have already found the house. Anyway, I found her almost two miles from the place.  She was sitting next to the road without shoes or a coat.” Tony had stretched out next to Jonna and pulled her close. When Jonna realized it he felt her whole body go stiff.


“Oh, Bellissima, I am sorry, I….”


“No, Papa, it is ok.  I just….” she snuggled up to him.  “I know you love me. I love you.” She started crying and Tony held onto her.


“Jane, may I talk to you...in the hall?” John asked. She followed him out.  “Can you give me any more detail?”


“John, I don’t think it’s my place to tell you that.  She is a very sweet, courageous child.”


“Please, Jane, did she spend five days in….”


“Oh, John, no,” she reached out and touched John’s arm.  “She and the little girl were treated relatively well. They were kept in a room but they were fed and they even had some toys and books for Hannah.  She looks so much like her papa.”


“Yes, she and Tony are very similar inside and out.”  John glanced up and saw Brian and Tony walking their way.  “And here comes our son and my uncle.”


“I talked to him on the phone, didn’t I? And he’s the one that got the helicopter so you could get here so quickly?”


“Yes, Brian Kinney,” John hugged Matty. “Brian, this is Jane. I’m sorry, I don’t know your last name.”


Jane reached a hand out and shook Brian’s, “Brian Kinney, like in Taylor-Kinney wine and hotels and Kinnetic?”


“Guilty as charged.  John, how is she?”


“She’s getting some attention from Tony.  I think she was a bit overwhelmed with the three of us in there.”


“Can I go in? I want to see my sister.”


“Sure, Matteo, I know she wants to see you. Brian, if you want to…”


“No, that’s alright. I am glad to know she is safe and getting the help she needs now. The police are stopping by in a little bit to talk to all of us.  They are reviewing the file SFPD sent them. Jane, can I buy you a cup of coffee? Some lunch? A new car?”  


Jane smiled up at him, “I will take that coffee.  John, tell Jonna I will say goodbye before I leave.” Brian led Jane down the hall.


John was so glad Brian was here.  He always knew what to say and do.” John turned around and entered Jonna’s room.


Brian sat with Jane and got a few of the details from her.  “I really need to call Hannah’s dads.”


“Go ahead.  I’ll sip my coffee while you talk unless you want some privacy?”


“No, please stay.” he took her hand, “I can use some support.”


Brian called Justin, hoping he was with both Dan and Marcus. “Hey, Sunshine.  God I miss you. Are you with Marcus and Dan?”


“Well, we are all in the suite.  Dan can’t seem to face Marc. He hasn’t said more than two words to him since you left.”


“Have Danny and El arrived?”


“Yes, we are just waiting for some food to be delivered to the suite.  Have you seen Jonna? Is she alright? Does she know where Hannah is? I’m going to put you on speaker, Ok?”


“Ya, that way I can say it once.” Brian could hear the sound change. 


“Brian,” Dan’s commanding voice came over the phone, “What have you heard?”


Brian filled them in on what Jonna had told everyone.  “So, I’m sorry they don’t know where Hannah is but Jonna was sure she wasn’t in any physical danger, making it all the more likely Kim is behind all this.”


After they asked a couple questions that Brian and Jane could answer, Brian said, “Sunshine, can you take the phone off speaker?” Brian heard Justin walk away and then the phone went off speaker.


“Bri, how is Jonna? Is she badly hurt?”


“I think she will be able to go home tomorrow but...she was raped. Fuck, Justin, that sweet young girl was beaten and raped!”


“Oh, god, Brian.  Is she going to be alright?”


“She hasn’t talked to her dads about what happened yet.” Jane squeezed his hand.  “Physically, she should recover in a week or so. Mentally, I’m afraid it could be a long road.”  Jane stood up and Brian handed her his cup. “Would you mind?”


“Who are you talking to?” Justin asked Brian.


“Oh, it’s Jane.  She’s the woman who found Jonna.  She stayed with her until we got here and now we are drinking bad coffee while Tony, John, and Matty are with Jonna.”


“Where are you going tomorrow? Are you going to the winery or coming back up here?”


“Oh, Sunshine, I’m not sure.  I hope to come back up there. With Jonna found, she needs Becca and her dads.  I can’t help her.”


“I love you, Brian. I’ll see you soon, whether that is tomorrow or the next day.”


“I love you, too, Sunshine.  I will let you know what the plans are once they are in place.”



Jane said goodbye to Jonna and shared her phone number, telling her to call her anytime she wanted to.  The next morning, Jonna was released from the hospital and they had rented a roomy SUV to drive back home.  Matty sat in the back with Jonna. Her head was on his shoulder and Matty held her close. 


Matty ran his hand up and down her arm. Until he noticed her flinch.  “Oh, Jonna, I’m so sorry. I ...I….. this should never have happened to you.  Jonna, what happen….”


“Please, Matty, I don’t want to talk about it. I just want to forget it ever happened.”  With that, Jonna took off the shoulder strap of her seatbelt and laid her head in Matty’s lap.  He stroked her hair as she fell asleep. Brian spoke softly so not to wake her and said, “Have you talked to Becca?”


John replied, “Of course I talked to Peter and Becca as soon as we found her.  Becca said she would come by tomorrow but also warned me that even if Jonna is ready to talk, it might need to be someone she doesn’t know.  Sometimes family is just too close.”


“That makes sense.  I am sure Becca knows someone if Jonna doesn’t want to talk to her,” Brian agreed. A text came in on his phone and he read it, “ Justin says he packed up your suite and he will bring your bags home when he comes back.”


“Do you know when he is coming back?” Tony asked.


“Once we get home I’m calling him.  I know the police up there are telling them to go home.  Justin was going to try to talk Dan and Marcus to leave there.”


“Do they have any leads?” John questioned.


“They do but I don’t know specifics.  I promise to fill you in once I hear something.”  



Justin sat on the sofa with an arm around Marcus.  He realized he had spent more time in bed with Marcus in the last week than he had with Brian. He loved Marcus but not like he loved Brian and although they had done plenty of touching and kissing, they hadn’t had intercourse again.


Dan was shouting into his phone as he walked through the room. He then threw his phone, smashing it into several pieces.  Danny and Elliott had learned to stay out of his way. They stayed in their bedroom most of the time.


After hearing the crash, they rushed out of the bedroom, “What’s going on?” Danny asked.


Dan glared at him and went into the other bedroom slamming the door after him.  “I’m not sure what that was about. He never talks to me.” Marcus said as Justin tightened his arms around him.


“Danny, I think it’s time to go home. I heard the police talking to Dan and they suggested it but he won’t hear of it but we know Hannah isn’t here.  The guess is she is wherever Kim is and that is probably Colorado. Dan is not himself. One of us needs to try to get through to him. I wish Brian was here.  Damn I wish Brian was here!”


“I’ll try to talk to him,” Danny said.


“We’ll try,” Elliott interrupted.


“Well, if he is too out of control, I’ll try.  I mean the last bruise is almost cleared up.”


Moments later Danny and Elliott came back out. “He won’t even listen.  He just laid on the bed and fell asleep. We know that won’t last. He hasn’t slept more than 15 minutes at a time all week.”  Danny looked so discouraged. “I have never seen Dad like this. Doesn’t he realize what he is doing to the rest of us? El…..” 


Elliott put his arms around Danny, “Let’s ….awe, hell, let’s have sex.”  Elliott guided Danny into the bedroom and closed the doors soundly.


Marcus and Justin talked softly about Jonna for a few minutes and then they heard Dan was awake. Marcus stood up, “I’m going to go talk to him and I’m going to make him talk to me. And if he won’t talk, we’re leaving without him. I can’t do this anymore.  He either loves me or he doesn’t. “


“Marcus, he loves you.  He just doesn’t know how to deal with helplessness.”


“Well, he better learn because I am not going to do this anymore.” Marcus stood up and walked to the bedroom. He opened the doors and closed them behind him. Dan was staring out the window. Marcus stood there for a full minute before Dan slowly turned around. 


“Oh,” Dan said and turned his back to him again.


“Don’t you dare!” Marcus shoulted.  “Don’t you ignore me. Turn around and look at me.  Turn around and hold me.” Marcus walked across the room until he was right behind him.  “Turn around and kiss me.”


“I …. I ….” Dan continued to stare out the window.


“Darling, I have lost my daughter and my husband.  Right now I can’t do anything about the first but you are standing right in front of me.  I love you, Dan Reed, but I can’t do this anymore. Do you love me?”


Dan didn’t move.  


“I guess that’s my answer,” Marcus turned around and pulled out his suitcase and started packing.  


Dan finally found his voice and turned around, “What are you doing?”


“I’m going home in the morning.”


“But we haven’t found Hannah yet.”


“She isn’t here, Dan.  You know that.”


“But, Red, how can I go home without her.” Marcus walked toward him and this time, Dan met him and pulled him into his arms.  “I’m sorry, I haven’t found her. I can’t face you. I failed her! I failed you!”


“Oh, Dan, the only way you have failed me is not sharing all this with me. Love me, Dan.  I need you to love me.”


Marcus didn’t have to repeat himself.  Moments later they were in bed, naked and Dan moved into Marcus.  As he moved in and out, Marcus put his arms around Dan’s neck and absorbed every thrust.  At least he now had his husband now. Hopefully soon their daughter would be back too.



Tony pulled up to their home.  Jonna was still asleep on Matteo’s lap.  He reached over and undid her seatbelt. As he did so, his arm brushed her thigh and she sat up screaming and hitting him. The three men all snapped their heads back as Matty, as gently as he could, softly said, “Jonna, it’s just me.  I will never let anything happen to you when I’m around.” He slipped one arm under her knees and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled her close and, after John opened the door, Matty easily stepped out of the vehicle and started walking toward the door. No one could hear what he was saying but he talked to her the whole way to the house.


“I’ll get this vehicle returned and then go home,” Brian said.  “Remember, all of you might need to talk to someone. You may not realize it at first and I know how close the two of you  are and that might be enough but Matty….He may need someone.” Brian hugged both of the men in front of him. He loved them almost as much as he did his own children. Glancing at the house, Matty stood there holding his sister.  Go be with your kids. Call me if you need anything, even just to talk or need time alone and want someone else here.” As they walked into the house, Brian drove away.


Justin had stood by the door until he was sure Marcus was in control and that Dan was actually listening. Justin left the suite and went to his own.   He needed Brian so badly. He was going to text but he needed to hear his voice.


“Hey,” Brian’s voice had a flat affect to it.


“What’s wrong, love? Did something else come up with Jonna?”


“No, I just left them at their place.  Now I’m going to get rid of the rental and go home. Sunshine, I don’t want to go to that house alone.  I don’t want to think about you sleeping with Marcus another night.”


“Oh, Bri, I know this hasn’t been easy on you. I won’t be with Marcus tonight.  Dan, I hope, has finally come around. When I left their room they were in bed. They need each other.”


“I need you, Sunshine.”


“We plan to leave here tomorrow.  I can’t wait to see you, to touch you.” Justin decided right then that he was going home now.  “I need to go, someone’s at the door. I love you. I will see you soon.”


Brian felt cut off from Justin, from everyone.  He did not want to be alone. After he Ubered home, he threw his bag on the bed and walked to Brinn’s room.  Of course she hadn’t slept there for a long time but he could still see her with her injured arm looking so determined to get better.  Now she was with her husband and expecting his grandbaby. And he was here alone.  


Ten minutes later he was sitting in a rocker snuggling Talia.  “How is Jonna doing?” Shelby asked as she watched Brian kiss her daughter.


“She has a long road ahead but John and Tony will get her the help she needs.”


“Poor kid.  And Hannah? Any news?”


“Tyler isn’t telling Dan everything but they think they have a lead in Colorado. At least, according to Jonna, the man that left with her was the kinder of the two and it was obvious to her, she was what they came for.”


“I guess that’s a good thing?”


“There is nothing good about this situation,” Brian stood with Tally as she started fussing.  “How is Gus, Shelby?”


“He’s fine.  But it’s obvious you’re asking about Seth being gone.” Her voice trailed off.


“Oh Shelby, I sometimes wish I had more tact but I know you’re tough or you wouldn’t have stayed with Gus.”  Brian walked over to her and kissed her cheek. “It’s a good thing you love me.”


Shelby reached out and touched his cheek. “Brian, I do love you.  As big a pain in the ass as you can be, I know you are always there if I need you.”  A tear slipped out of her eye, “And Gus is….he misses him and he’s meeting with his New Year’s Eve date tonight before he comes home.”


“He isn’t going to screw him again, is he?”


“No, he just wants to get rid of the kid.  He texts and calls over and over.”


“What’s his plan? How’s he going to get rid of him?”


“He’s going to give him what he wants.”


“You said he wasn’t going to fuck him.”


“He‘s going to pay him off.”


Brian’s face went dark. “Damn, does he know what he’s starting?”


“There doesn’t seem to be much of an option.  He actually had one of your lawyers draw up a document.”


“Well, at least he planned ahead this time.  Shelby, if he seems to be derailing please let us know.  I want him to work it out for himself but sometimes…..”


“Thanks, Pops. Now, I better feed that little one before the other two show up and need me.”


“Shelby, you are an amazing mother, and I can’t imagine anyone else I would rather have raising them.”  He handed Talia over to her. “I should go. Maybe I’ll do the laundry so when Sunshine gets home tomorrow…..”



Gus walked into the bar and immediately saw Adam in the back corner.  He looked down at his briefcase. He was nervous. What if Adam didn’t sign?  He had a low offer and a high one but what if he didn’t accept either of them. He was the one that screwed up.  He didn’t want to ask his dads for an advance. He wanted to fix this himself.  


“Adam,” Gus said as he sat down across the table from him.  


“Oh Gus, it’s so good to see you.  I know you have been ignoring me. Why? Didn’t we have fun that night?”


“Adam, like I have been trying to tell you, I made a commitment to my wife and kids that they are now my top priority.  I love them and owe it to them.”


“Gus, I don’t need a lot of time and didn’t I know how to make you feel good?”


“This has nothing to do with you, Adam.”


“In other words you used me and now you are throwing me away?”


“Shit, Adam, I told you that night I was not looking for anyone.”


“Well, I was!  I am! And I am sure there are people that would like to know how the great Kinney family plays with others emotions. The Kinneys who buy anything they want, take anyone they want.”


“What do you want, Adam?  How much will it take to heal your feelings?”


“Well, aren’t you rude. Thinking you can buy me off.” he reached across the table and took Gus’ hand.


“Please, Adam, it isn’t personal but I know I may have led you on and I want to make up for it.” 


“Well, I’m not some cheap whore.”


“I never thought you were. I,” Gus opened his briefcase and pulled out some papers. “After talking to my lawyer we thought this would be a fair offer.”  He handed the paper to Adam.


“You talked to a lawyer?” Gus could tell that shook him up a bit.


“I did and the sum at the bottom of that page is what we thought was fair for your emotional distress.”


“Well, that might cover the night we spent together but what about the last eight weeks where you wouldn’t talk to me.”


“Adam, I was sick, then there was my sister’s wedding and….. Wait, I don’t have to explain anything to you.  What will it take….”


“What will it take to get you to move out of town and NEVER show up here again.”  Brian had walked up behind Gus, putting a hand on his shoulder.


“Mr. Kinney? I didn’t expect to meet you.”


“Adam is it? Well,” he shoved Adam over and sat right next to him by the table, taking the paper from him.  “It looks like Gus came up with a reasonable figure. If I double it, will you be out of town by sunrise?”


“Oh, double?  Well, I have to give two weeks notice.  If I just leave I’ll never get another job.”


“Well tell me where you want a job and in what field and there will be a job waiting for you when you’re ready. Now, he pulled out a checkbook and then handed him a check. He pressed his phone up to his and information transferred.  You may text me exactly one time. Within twenty four hours text me where you want to move and someone will contact you with all the details of your new life.” Adam sat there with his mouth hanging open. “Well, are you waiting for something?”  Brian made it difficult for Adam to squeeze past him and then Adam strode out without looking back.


Gus sat there with his mouth hanging open, “What the hell was that?”


“That was me taking care of your problem.”


“Did I ask you? I was taking care of it.  I had the paperwork drawn up. I had it under control. When are you going to realize I’m a grown man.  I need to take care of my own mistakes.”


Some of the other customers were looking their way.  “Gus, please, we don’t need an audience.”


Gus dropped his head, “So, did Shelly think I couldn’t take care of this on my own?”  Brian saw the hurt in his eyes.

“Oh, Gussy, no, that’s not it at all.  She doesn’t know I’m here. I was lonely today and spent some time with Talia and it just came out in conversation.  She was sure you had it under control and I am sure you did. I’m sorry, Gus, you’re right. I should have let you handle it.  I just didn’t want any more stress on our family right now. We just got Jonna home and we are still looking for Hannah. I just couldn’t picture you in pain, too.”


“Oh, Pops,” Gus took Brian’s hand. “I guess I understand but did your dad bale you out of all your problems when you were 32?”  As soon as the words were out of his mouth, Gus cringed. “I’m sorry, I know you and your dad…”


“He was dead by the time I was your age.  Not that it mattered. He was dead to me long before his physical death.  To be honest, I don’t ever remember him having real life in him.”


“Pops, I’m sorry, I….Thank you.  I know how lucky I am to have a dad that cares so much but next time, please let me settle my own battles.  Now, I need to get home to Shel and the kids.” 


Together they walked out of the bar.  Brian hugged Gus and gave him a kiss. “I’ll let you know if I hear anything.”


“Pops, you can come over for dinner.  You don’t have to be alone.”


“Thanks, Gus, but I will be terrible company until I see your dad tomorrow.  I am just going home, doing some laundry, and then figuring out a way to pass out the rest of the night. Maybe tomorrow night we can all have dinner together”


“I love you, Pops.” Gus said as he drove away.


Brian stopped at the grocery store and picked up a few things before driving home.  He spent some time doing some laundry and then heated up something in the freezer from George.  After he put his dishes in the dishwasher, he found a bottle of scotch and a glass. He put on a jacket and went outside.  He started the fire pit, poured a drink, and sat down with a blanket around his shoulders. His mind was racing. He thought about what John and Tony were going through and obviously Jonna.  They better find the man. He would look for him until he was in prison. He thought about Brinn and Zach. He had gotten a text earlier. They had two more days in paradise before coming home.  He wondered how Brinn would react when hearing about Jonna and Hannah. She was close to Hannah’s age when they had been kidnapped. Brian refilled his glass as his mind drifted much farther back.  He was Jonna’s age and his dad came home drunk again. He fled to Debbie’s house but then as he sat there watching the flames of the fire, he was Hannah’s age and he was running around the house flying his plane, faster and faster, until he ran directly into his dad as he got home from the bar.  The next thing he remembered he was laying on the floor. His ass was on fire and his cheek was swollen. He heard his mom yelling about how she was going to explain his black eye. She wasn’t worried about him. She was worried about what others would think of her.


Brian drained his glass and soon his head began to droop and finally he gave into sleep. Then he dreamed of Justin, his Sunshine.  He was always there when he needed him. Even in their rough spots, Justin was always there for him. “Hey, baby. Aren’t you getting cold out here?”  This was a vivid dream. He could feel Justin’s fingers touch his cheek. He opened his eyes.


“Sunshine, you aren’t coming home until tomorrow.”


“I made sure everything was set and came home early.”  Justin sat on Brian’s lap. “I missed you so much. I just couldn’t stand the thought of being away from you another night.”  He brushed his lips against Brian’s and Brian wrapped his arms tightly around Justin and their lips fuzed. Justin unzipped Brian’s jacket and slipped his arms around Brian inside his coat.  As the fire burned out their fire was in full blaze. Justin stood up and offered his hand to him. “Let’s go do what we do best.” Brian took his hand and, after making sure the fire was out, they moved into the house, grabbing Justin’s bags which he had set by the door. As Justin turned to lock the door and set the alarm, Brian was feeding on Justin’s neck. 


Justin started to undo his waistband but Brian stopped him.  “Not here. I want to take my time in that big, comfortable bed.”  Justin pulled him close and they stood there regaining strength from each other.  They didn’t rush. They stood there for several minutes first just hugging but eventually they slowly started kissing. Justin’s mouth traveled along Brian’s jaw and then found a pulsepoint on his neck where his mouth rested so lightly Brian wasn’t sure he was even touching his skin which sent a shiver through him.  He stepped back and then led Justin back to their bedroom. Brian pulled off Justin’s shirt and then, as he opened Justin’s fly, his mouth focused on Justin’s. He invaded every part of it and then their tongues began to dance first in Justin’s mouth and then in Brian’s.


As Brian’s pants fell to the floor and Justin ran his hand along the curve of his ass, he pressed him tightly against him, feeling Brian’s erection press against his own.  He slowly moved down Brian’s still lean body until his mouth slid along his cock. He loved the feel of the pulsating organ, especially the satin feel of the head as his mouth moved over it and he took the whole thing deep in his throat.  Brian could not hold back. His warm cum filled Justin’s mouth and throat and as Justin stood he claimed Brian’s mouth again. They moved as one as they dropped onto the bed. It didn’t take long and Brian was ready once more and this time Justin laid with his chest on the bed and his ass in the air. As he had the moment of discomfort, Marcus’ face flashed in his mind but was gone just as quickly.  He knew he had to tell him about the shower but he knew now was not the moment as he climaxed along with Brian. Wrapping their arms around each other they just dropped kisses on each other and stroked an arm or a chest or a thigh. Brian looked at Justin and saw a distance that confused and maybe worried him. “Sunshine,” he ran the back of his finger down Justin’s jawline, “did I do something or say something that upset you?”


“No, of course you didn’t.  I missed you so much the last couple days.  Just seeing the pain between Dan and Marc.”


“I was afraid Dan was holding back too much.  I’m glad Marcus backed him into a corner and made him face it but that doesn’t tell me what you're thinking about.” He kissed Justin’s forehead and nose, and finally his lips.


Justin tightened his arms around Brian’s neck so he couldn’t see eyes anymore. “Brian, I’m sorry.  I really didn’t mean for it to happen. I just couldn’t say no.”


“Couldn’t say no to what, Sunshine?” Brian stroked Justin’s back. 


“The night Dan asked me to go to Marcus.”


“I was still at the hotel then but I was with Tony and John. Dan didn’t  hit you again did he?”


“Darling, I let Marcus fuck me.  He was so upset and he needed a shower and I went in to help because he was so upset and then…. Damn it, Bri, I know we said we never would but…”


“You don’t need to explain it to me.” He tried to keep his tone soft. “When we talked about that we had no idea any of us would be in this situation.”  He made Justin loosen his grip and looked him in the eye. “I can’t say I want it to become a habit, but you are one of Marcus’ best friends. He needed you and you were there for him.  I know it was a long time ago and before Marcus but Dan was there for me when you and I…. Well, Dan’s always been there for me and you needed to be there for Marcus just don’t make a habit of it because I have no plans to share you if I am not involved.”


“Oh, you know you don’t have to worry about me.  You are my only true love. Maybe I need to be punished for my misdeeds.”



“Maybe I should,” he swatted Justin’s bare ass, “But I can’t.  I really can’t. I know you enjoy it but….you didn’t see Jonna.  She is so broken. I hope she can come back. And god the look in her eyes.  I just can’t inflict pain when…”


“Well, let’s focus on the pleasure. We both can do with some pleasure.” Justin moved behind Brian and he began to work a finger inside of him and then moved it so his prostate got the full effect of each stroke.  At the same time he ran his other hand between Brian’s legs and stroking his perineum. Soon he was begging for more. Justin removed his finger and as he reached around to hold Brian’s erection he thrust deep into Brian. The two lost themselves in each other and then their sweat slicked skin came together once more as they both fell asleep.



John and Tony fell asleep in each other’s arms.  They were so glad to be in their own room with both their children in the house.


It was about midnight when they heard the scream. Jonna!   By the time they pulled on robes and got to Jonna’s door, Matteo had already gone into her room.  “Jonna,” he tried to take her in his arms but she fought back with all her strength. “Oh, Jonna, it’s me, Matty.  Come on, honey, look at me.”  


Tony started to rush in but John stopped him.  “Tony, less is more sometimes. Let Matty try.”


“Come here, Jonna,” Matty put his arms around her securely and held her against him as she tried to hit him with her fists but then it was like she woke up and she put her arms around his neck and began to sob. John and Tony stood at the door for a couple more minutes and once Matty saw them and nodded, they went back to their room.  


Matty held onto his sister until she loosened her grip on him.  “Matty, will you sleep with me? I don’t want to be alone.”


“Sure, Jonna.  Crawl under those blankets, he pulled the blankets back and once she was laying down again, he stretched out next to her and she laid her head on his chest.


“Matty, you’re not going anywhere are you?”


“I am not going anywhere as long as you want me here.” They held each other for several minutes before Jonna started talking.  She wouldn’t look at him but she started talking, “Matty, it hurt so bad. I felt like he was going to tear me apart. And he didn’t care.  He just ….he was horrible. No one is ever going to love me now. I have never even dated and now no one will ever….”


“Oh, Mi Amore, the right man will see what a treasure you are but right now, sleep my lovely and I will be on guard.”  Matty hummed until he knew she was asleep and then he lay their fuming. He was going to kill that man if it was the last thing he did. He kissed Jonna’s forehead and closed his eyes.



It was noon when Brian and Justin got a text from Danny.  They had just arrived at Dan and Marucs’ house. “I’m glad.  Have they heard anything from Tyler in the last twelve hours?” Brian asked.


“Tyler is working with the FBI in Colorado.  They are watching Kim and they really think they are on the right trail.  Tyler hasn’t told my dads everything. He doesn’t want to get their hopes up.”


“Danny, we will bring dinner over tonight, Ok?  Let them know we will be there around 5:00 unless they need us before that and then, you and Elliott go somewhere, do something.  If nothing else go to Brinn and Zach’s and make love in that huge bathtub tub they have.’


“Oh, Brian, that would be great.  El loves my family and has been so amazing but..”


“You just spend the night at Brinn’s house.  If they want us to stay we will stay. If not, we will all be just a few minutes away.”


“Thanks, Brian.”  


“And Danny, just figure there will be a dinner for two waiting for you.  I will have dinner delivered there and at your dads.”


“I’ll let my dads know and I will let you know if we hear anything.”


“Danny, you are an amazing son.”  


Brian and Justin stopped at Tony and John’s.  Jonna didn’t want to see anyone. Today the only one she would really talk to was Matty and she spent time with her dads, just sitting with them.


“We are thinking we might just go away for a couple weeks or so. We talked to Becca and she agreed it might be good for Jonna to just have time to heal physically and then when we get back home she can get the counselling she needs.  Tony has already talked to Angi and, if it is alright with you, we are going to Ibiza.” John looked at his uncle with hope.


“Of course you can.  Stay as long as you like.  When do you plan to go?”


“It will take us probably three days to get everything settled.  We know Jonna wants to know Hannah is safe. We have heard they think they are pinpointing her location so maybe she will be home before then.  Brinn and Zach are coming back about then, too, aren’t they?”


“Don’t remind me,” Brian mumbled.


“Brian, you don’t want to see our daughter?”  Justin was surprised.


“Are you forgetting there’s going to be hell to pay for not telling her about all this.” Brian kissed Justin’s cheek.


For the first time John smiled a bit, “Oh, yes, Miss Thing….or is it Mrs. Thing now?  Anyway, she is not going to be happy.”


Justin kissed John on the cheek, “I’ll call the caretakers and tell them to get the villa ready for five.  Give Jonna our love.”


As Brian and Justin drove away Justin  took Brian’s hand, “I think it will be a while before they are all comfortable again.”


“I’m afraid you’re right but I think the villa will do them all good.”


“Yes, that place has always had healing powers.  Let’s hope it does the same for them.”



Matty watched Brian and Justin drive away and then he went to sit by his computer again.  He had been in contact with one of Dan’s agent’s all day. Ok, so the guy thought it was Tony in the texts but not only were they close to finding Hannah but the guy that had harmed his baby sister was in Las Vegas and by sunrise, he planned to be there, too.  He wanted to be there before the police arrested him. He was going to revenge his sister’s honor if it was the last thing he did.

 

Chapter 15 by Simply written

Chapter 15


Dan and Marcus seemed to have a pleasant night with Brian and Justin.  Dan and Marcus were very hopeful from the last report from Tyler and they really expected Hannah to be back in the next 24 hours. George had brought over something from his school to both their house and Brinn’s where Danny and Elliott were having a romantic night.  Danny and Elliott had eaten and then spent a long time just where Brian had suggested. They played in the amazing tub until they fell asleep. When they woke up, they dried off and then fell into a deep sleep in the big, comfortable bed.


Tony woke early and peaked in on Jonna.  He watched her sleep for a few minutes, picturing her as the spunky, loving, little girl who would never appear again.  He remembered when he had been raped as a young man and he hadn’t been held captive and attacked by a stranger. He had picked the wrong date.  He had to stop himself from going to her. He pulled the door shut and turned around to find John right behind him. They embraced for a long time.  


“At least she is now home and safe and we can get her the help she needs.”  John kissed Tony’s devastated face. 


“I know, Mi Amore.  I am going to get ready for work so I can wrap up everything I need to do before we leave.  Would you mind looking for my car keys? I have no idea where they are. I haven’t used that car for so long.”


John kissed him once more and ran his hand across Tony’s ass.  “I know we are going for Jonna but I have to admit, seeing you in your speedo is all I can think about.”


Tony growled, “Oh god, we need time together,” as he moved to their room John started looking for Tony’s keys.  He looked on the hooks where they were supposed to put their keys and smiled because Tony rarely remembered to put them there.  They were often in a pocket or on the corner of the counter. That’s when he saw a piece of paper on the counter where the keys were often left.  


‘Dads,

I need to do something before we go to Ibiza.  I will be home in a couple days. Papa, my car was nearly empty so I borrowed yours.  I’m sorry I didn’t ask. Please tell Jonna how sorry I am I wasn’t there for her but I will make him pay for what he did to her.


Love,

Matteo’


Oh, shit!  John walked to the bedroom, wanting to yell for him but not wanting to risk waking Jonna.  “Tony,” he stood in the doorway.


“John, what’s wrong? You’re very pale.”


“Matty is gone.  He took your car and is out to find the rapist.”


“How does he know where to go?”  


“I don’t know.  Go into work. I will try to track him down and talk some sense into him.  I will be in touch.”


Yes, please do.  I’ll text him, too.  I will be home as soon as I can.”


“You do what you need to do so we can get away.”


After Tony drove away, John hated to do it but he called Brian and Justin. “Hey, John, is everything alright?”  Justin’s pleasant and caring voice came over the phone.


“I….do you have plans…..” Justin had waved Brian over and put the phone on speaker. “Do you think…” now his voice cracked.


“John, we’re on our way over,” Brian responded.


“Thank you,” was all he could say.


“Daddy?” Jonna’s sleepy voice brought John back to normal.


“Good morning, darling.” John wrapped his arms around his little girl and kissed her. “How do you feel today?”


“I’m Ok,” she didn’t sound convincing.  “Who were you talking to?”


“Uncle Brian and Justin are coming over.”


“Where are Papa and Matty?” 


John kissed her head, “Your papa is at work.  He has a few things he needs to do before we leave for vacation.”


“I’m glad we are going away. I don’t want to go to school.”


“We are getting your assignments so you won’t get too far behind and when we get back….”


“I can’t go back to school.  Everyone will know. Please Daddy, I ….” Jonna began to panic.


“If you still feel that way later, we will get a tutor.  Don’t worry, honey.”


“You never answered, Where’s Matty?”

“Are you hungry? Would you like me to make you some breakfast?”


“I can’t eat.  Daddy, where is Matty?” Her voice was getting stronger.


“Did he say anything to you?”


“Daddy, what is going on?”  She had taken a big step away from him and was now starting to shake.


“I wish I knew, baby girl.  He just left us a note.”


“A note?” She read the paper John handed her. “I think he went after the guy that…. Brian and Justin are here.” She saw their car pull up.  “I’m going to my room. I just can’t….” she ran out of the room.


John was torn which way to go but he opened the door and the look on his face said how overwhelmed he was.  Justin wrapped his arms around John who held on to him tightly. Brian walked past them and started pulling mugs out of the cupboard and poured a cup of coffee for him and Justin and topped of the mug sitting there for John. He carried the mugs to the table and sat down.  Justin led John to a chair and had him sit.


“Now, what’s going on?”  Brian asked and then took a sip of coffee. 


“Matty left sometime during the night.  Jonna thinks he has gone after the man that….she is so broken and he is so angry.”


“Where would he go? Is there a lead?”


“Late last night we got a message from Dan’s men saying they think he’s in Vegas.  I don’t know how but if Matty somehow got that information…. “


“Damn, that kid doesn’t know what he’s up against.  He has never had to fight for anything. He’s not going to know what to do if he tracks him down.” Brian rambled.


“I thought I saw Jonna ducking out as we came to the door.  How about I go see if she needs anything.”


“She may not want to see you.”


“I understand but let me try,” Justin gave John a kiss and Brian pulled him close and they kissed longer and slower than either had planned. When Justin stepped away he looked at Brian wondering what was going on in his head.  He stepped away and moved down the hall toward Jonna’s room. He tapped on the door softly, “Jonna, sweety, may I come in?”


“I’m sorry, Uncle Justin, I’m….”


“I promise you don’t have to talk about anything you don’t want to talk about. I just want to see your pretty face.  I miss my girl so I thought maybe…”


The door opened slowly, “Have you talked to Dan and Marcus?  Have they found Hannah yet?” Jonna stepped out of the way and Justin walked in. 


He wanted to hug her but thought better of it. He gently took her hand and squeezed it but then loosened the hold so she could pull loose if she wanted but she squeezed tighter. “Uncle Justin, will you hug me?  I need a hug and I know I can trust you.” Justin gently pulled the girl into his arms and she held on.


“Sweetheart, do you want to talk about anything? I bet you were very brave for Hannah.  I bet she wasn’t scared with you there.”


“I tried really hard to help her but I couldn’t get us out and then they took her and then he….”


“It was horrible, Uncle Justin.  I thought he was going to kill me.  I wished he would. He hurt me. I can’t talk about it, not with a guy.”


“Well, Jonna, you know your dads or Matty would be willing to listen but maybe, when you get to Ibiza you can talk to Angi.  You know how much she loves you and she is a very good listener.”


“Yes, I think I could talk to Zia Angi.  I have to admit, I think I need some time alone with my family.”


“I am sure you all will enjoy that.  Have you eaten breakfast?”


“I’m not hungry.  I can’t seem to eat anything.”  Jonna said.


“You need to eat something.  I make some amazing scrambled eggs.”  Justin kissed her cheek.


“Maybe a piece of toast with peanut butter.”


“That’s a start,” Justin smiled at her and stood.  He offered his hand and she took it. Together they walked to the kitchen.


Brian sat and tried to listen to John but his mind started drifting.  He had years of practice faking it in meetings so John didn’t notice that he wasn’t giving him his full attention.  “Uncle Brian, what do you think?”


“I’m sorry, I think your family can do anything as long as you stay together.”


“And how can we stay together when we don’t know where Matty is?”


Justin and Jonna walked into the kitchen hand in hand.  Jonna had a small smile on her face. It didn’t reach her eyes but it lightened her spirit.


“He really is Sunshine, isn’t he?”  John smiled at Brian. “Why don’t you two go on with your day. I am sure you have things to do with Brinn coming home tomorrow.”


“Ya, I guess we,” Justin said.  He looked over at Jonna, “You eat that toast you promised, and I will call you as soon as we talk to Dan and Marcus.”


“Thanks, Uncle Justin, I will.” She came over and hugged him.  She gave Brian a small smile and then went to the kitchen and dropped some bread in the toaster.


“I don’t know what you did, but thank you.” John hugged Justin and then Brian as they left.


As they got in the car, Justin looked at Brian, “What are you planning, Brian?”


“Planning?”


“I could see it as soon as I got back to the kitchen. You have had that look on your face many times as I am talking to you and you are thinking about something completely different.” He traced a finger along Brian’s cheekbone.  


“The difference is you can distract the hell out of me with just one finger,” he caught Justin’s hand and stuck the tip in his mouth. As he ran his tongue along the fingerprint Justin shivered.  He then took Justin’s hand into his own and pressed it onto his thigh. “I’m flying to Vegas as soon as our backup pilot has the plane ready. Matty is heading there and someone has to be there for him.”


“I hate the thought of being separated again and I know the real reason you’re doing this is so I have to deal with Brinn alone.”  


Brian smiled over at him and then brought his hand back to his mouth and kissed the palm of it, “I hate leaving too but someone has to be there for Matty and John and Tony need to focus on Jonna.”


“I’ll take care of Brinn.  You get Matty back here and hopefully Dan and Marcus will have Hannah. I’ll drop you at the airport and then go over there.”


“I was kind of hoping we would have time to….” Brian pulled up in front of their house to grab an overnight bag.


“Oh, Bri, there is always time to make love.”


Twenty minutes later Justin sat down in the driver’s seat very carefully.  He was fairly sure he would still feel Brian long after he landed in Nevada.  They kissed and Brian boarded the small plane. It wasn’t their normal one because Dan and Marcus hoped to be flying out to Colorado sometime today.  Justin drove straight to their house. Marcus met Justin at the door. Justin could instantly tell that they had news. 


“Justin, look.  You have to see this!”   Marcus thrust his phone in front of Justin.  It was a distant picture of Hannah. “They know where she is.  We are flying out in a couple hours and they plan to raid the house early tomorrow morning.  They have them under surveillance and they say Kim is treating her well and although Hannah keeps asking for us she is doing well.”


“That is great news.  Please let me know when you have her back in your arms.”


“I will, Justin.  Where’s Brian?”


“Oh, he had to take a quick trip.  Tony and John are taking their kids to Ibiza.  Maybe Jonna will actually get to see Hannah before they fly out.  That would do her a lot of good I think.”


“Well, if all goes well we will be back tomorrow night so we should be able to get them together and if not at least they can talk.”


“Well, I will let you get ready to go.  I need to check Brinn’s house and get it ready for them to come home.”


Justin was driving to Brinn’s when he got a message from Gus, ‘Where are you?’  Justin called him, “Hey, Gussy, I’m driving so it is easier to talk then text.”


“Where are you driving, Dad?”


“I’m heading to Zach and Brinn’s to make sure the house is ready for them to return.”


“I will meet you there. I haven’t seen you in so long. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”


Justin arrived and could tell that the cleaning service and George had been there.  The fridge was fully stocked and the whole place smelled clean. Justin was looking out the back windows when Gus came in.  He walked up behind his dad and wrapped his arms around him.


“How are you, Dad? I haven’t seen you since you got back.”


“I’m sorry, it’s been a little crazy.  How are you doing, son? Brian told me you are finally rid of that guy from New Years.”


“Yes, Adam disappeared just like Pops wanted him to.  Speaking of Pops, where is he?”


“Oh he had to take a quick business trip so I guess I am home alone tonight.”


“Why don’t you come over for dinner.  I am sure Shel has enough for you to join us.”


“You know, I’d like that but ask your wife and then let me know what time to be there.  I hope to hear from your dad soon that he has landed.”


“Where’d he go?”


“It was only a short flight. Did you hear about Hannah?” Justin avoided the question and told Gus about his visit with Marcus.  He wasn’t sure why he didn’t want to talk about it but he had a feeling that the less everyone knew about Brian’s trip, the better.


“I am so glad it’s almost over for them and that they know she is being treated well.  Taylor and Gage have been worried about her. Well, we all have but you know what I mean.”


“Yes, it will help Jonna, too, I think.  I think she needs to talk to a woman she trusts.”


“I’m sure Shelby would talk to her if it would help.”


“Well, they are leaving for Ibiza in a couple days and Angi is meeting them there.  I remember her being very therapeutic for you,” Justin smiled as Gus got the same far away look Brian had earlier.  He reached out and touched his cheek, “You probably should go tell your wife you invited company and I better get home and do a couple things before dinner.”


“Dad, you are not company but ya, I should get going. I’ll text you and tell what time dinner is but figure about 6:30.”  Both men got in their vehicles and Gus drove away.  


Justin saw Tammy pulling up at Stone House and he drove over to talk to her.  “Hey Tammy, how’s everything at the lab?”


“I am glad Brinn will be back next week.  She is just so much smarter than I am,” she laughed.


“She’s smarter than most people but I know I really missed her the last two weeks.”  They talked for several minutes before Justin was about to drive away.


“Oh Justin, I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes but do you think Jonna would be interested in talking to me.  I’m not that close to her but I am a doctor and a woman.” 


“Give me a minute.”  Justin pulled out his phone and called Jonna. 

“Hi, Uncle Justin.  Do you know something about Hannah?”


Justin told her what he found out and then continued, “Sweety, when we talked earlier I could tell you were still hurting.  Tammy was wondering if you would like to talk to her about some of those aches. You know she’s a doctor.”


The line was silent for a couple moments. “Ya, I think I would.  She won’t tell my dads what we talk about, will she?”


“She’s a doctor.  If it is something dangerous to your health she would have to tell them but if you just have questions, she won’t tell your dads.”


“I would like to see her.  Do you think she would come over now?”


Justin asked Tammy and then got back on the line with Jonna.  “She’ll be there in fifteen minutes.”


“Thanks Uncle Justin.”  


He ended the phone call and said he’d contact John so they knew she would be coming over.  Justin texted John and before he finished reading John’s positive response a call came in from Brian.  “Hi Brian, are you in Vegas?”


“Yes, I just checked into the hotel.  I am waiting to hear back from one of Dan’s agents who is tracking Matty’s location.  Oh, wait, I just got his coordinates. I need to go. Love you, Sunshine.”


“Bri, be careful.  I love you, too. And damn, I miss you already.”


“Well, hopefully I will be back tomorrow, if I can talk some sense into him.” After talking a few more minutes, the call ended and Justin went on with his evening.



Tammy arrived at John and Tony’s.  John opened the door and let her in. “I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.  I am just at a loss as to what to do for her.”


“Well, I hope I can take away some of her worries. I want you to know, I won’t tell you what she talks to me about unless it is a danger to her. I promised her that.”


“I understand.  I’m not sure I want to know the details anyway.”


Tammy patted his shoulder, “She should be fine, John.  She has a family that loves her and are willing to get her the help she might need.”  John walked her back to Jonna’s room and then left her at the door. She tapped on the door.  “Jonna, it’s Tammy. May I come in?”


“Yes, it’s not locked.”


Tammy opened the door and shut it behind her.  “Hi, Jonna. I know we don’t know each other very well but I thought that might help and the fact that I am a doctor I might be able to answer some questions you might have. If you don’t, that’s Ok or if you just want to talk, that’s fine, too.”


Tammy sat on the bed while Jonna was curled up in an overstuffed chair.  Tammy just waited for Jonna to be ready. She watched her relax a little and then as she stretched her legs, Tammy saw her flinch in pain.  


“Jonna, is something hurting.”  Tammy watched her face and saw her starting to crumble.


“I hurt everywhere,” her lower lip started to tremble.”My legs and arms feel like I worked out too hard and I don’t mind that much but I hurt inside and I have bruises that really hurt.”


“I am sure the doctors at the hospital checked you out.  Woman to woman, are you having any bleeding. You know what’s normal for you.”


“It’s not my time of the month but I do have a little bleeding.  They told me that it would stop in a few days. They said I had a scratch inside me but that it should heal on its own.  They gave me some stuff to rub on it to help it heal faster.”


“Have you been using it?”


“Not really.  It stings and I feel weird trying to put it on.”


“Can I see what it is?”    Jonna handed her a tube and Tammy looked at it.  “Well, if this is all they gave you, it can’t be too serious but that doesn’t make it hurt any worse, I know. Would you like me to look at the bruises?”  Without a word Jonna took off her sweatshirt and then her sweatpants. Tammy tried not to look shocked. “Oh, honey, no wonder you hurt.”


“I think it is a little better than yesterday but,” she exposed the top of one breast a bit and Tammy saw a bite mark.  “At least he didn’t break the skin but Tammy, I don’t think I will ever want a boy to touch me. It hurt so bad and I can’t imagine ever trusting someone enough to let them share my body.”


“Well, the good thing is, you can decide that.  It is your body but, I think if the right man or woman comes along, you will know it and will be able to build that trust.”


“Jonna, I’d like to just feel your stomach to make sure everything feels normal.  Would that be ok?”


“I guess.  Should I lay on the bed?”


“That would be perfect.”  As gently as she could she probed her stomach, watching her face to make sure she wasn’t hurting her.  As she moved lower to her pelvis, Tammy felt her tense. “I know this isn’t pleasant.” She pressed on one spot and Jonna instinctively pulled her legs up to protect herself.


“I’m sorry….but it really hurts there.  He punched me really hard there.”


“Asshole,” Tammy mumbled under her breath. “They always hit where it hurts the most. Do you have a heating pad or even an electric blanket?”


“I think so,  I think Papa used one when he hurt his back once.”


“Well, it might help if you use that and then ice.  Just go back and forth. It will help with any swelling you might have around it and hopefully it will help with the pain.  And if you don’t want to use that ointment, don’t worry about it unless you start bleeding more and if that happens call me.  If it happens when you get to Ibiza I am sure there are doctors there.”


“My aunt, Angi will be there with us part of the time so I will have a woman to talk to if something happens.”


“That’s good and don’t be embarrassed.  Even if it is your dads. They may not want to marry a girl but they definitely both know enough about them that they wouldn’t blush.”


“Is there anything else you would like to talk about?”


“I can’t sleep.  Matty has been staying with me most of the night but he left.  They won’t tell me where he went but how will I sleep without him?”


“I will give your dad something for you to take.  Take it about half an hour before you want to sleep and I promise you will sleep.”


“Ok, Tammy, thank you for coming.  I was kind of scared that I needed to use that stuff and that I was hurt worse than they told me.”


“No, I think the pain should start fading in a couple days.  I will leave a couple pain pills with your dad. Don’t take them unless you really need to.”


“Ok.”


“May I give you a hug?”  Jonna nodded and Tammy carefully put her arms around her.  Jonna tightened her arms around Tammy and just held on. Tammy stood there until she felt Jonna’s arms loosen.


“You call me, day or night, if you need something.  I’ll be here in a few minutes.”


“You’re not going to tell my daddies how much pain I’m in, are you?”


“As long as you call me if anything gets worse.”


“I will.  Will you come back tomorrow afternoon?”


“I’ll give you a call before I come by.”  Tammy walked out of the room and to the kitchen.


“So, is she really doing fine?”


“She will be.” She handed John a small bag with a few pills in it and then a bottle with a lot more.  “The bag are some strong painkillers. I doubt she will need them but just in case. The bottle are sleeping pills. This is a month’s supply.  Hopefully she won’t need them for long but her sleep is important to help her heal.”


“Thanks, Tammy.  I just don’t know what to do for her,” John’s voice was full of emotions.


“You are here.  That’s the most important thing.”



Brian knocked on the hotel door. “Maintenance, I need to check your heating unit.”  Brian mumbled his words, not wanting Matty to recognize his voice. He had tracked him to this room with the help of an app that was on his phone.


“My unit is working just fine,” Matty opened the door and Brian pushed past him.  


“Did you really think we couldn’t track you?”


“Well, I was hoping they would be too distracted with Jonna.”


“Matteo, have you tracked him?  Do you know where he is?”


“Well, this exact second, no, but he is staying here and I paid one of the desk clerks to call me if he is checking out.”


“Do you have a plan for him?”


“I plan to beat the mother fucking rapest  until he is almost dead and then I’m going to call the police and tell them where to find him.”


“Matty, have you ever been in a fight in your life?”


“Brian, I’ve fought all my life.  I was the kid with two dads. I was the kid who had a dad that talked with a funny accent.  I was the kid that had a fricken brilliant cousin who was really my sister. So no maybe I haven’t had a lot of fist fights in my life but trust me, I can take care of myself not to mention the fact that I had over 10 years of martial arts classes for the fun of it.  What are you doing here?”


“I’m here to make sure you don’t do anything stupid.”


“You aren’t going to stop me, Uncle Brian.”


“Who said anything about stopping you. I am here to make sure you don’t do anything stupid.  I understand, Matty.” Brian stepped closer and Matty stepped into Brian’s arms.


“Uncle Brian, he hurt her so bad.  I held her last night and she whimpered in her sleep all night, some of it was from the fear he would come back and some of it was from the physical pain she was in.”


“I wanted to do the same thing to the man that held us hostage and hurt Brinn so badly.  I would have killed him if I had gotten the chance but Justin reminded me that he was sick but more importantly, he would probably be locked up forever. So let’s come up with a plan.”  


After talking about some options, they couldn’t agree.  “Matty, do you have your tablet or computer here?”


“Sure, why?”


“Well, I happen to own part of this hotel and because of that I can call up the floor plan of this place.  I want to make sure wherever you confront him, he doesn’t have any weapons or….Matty, this isn’t one of the kids you took martial arts with.  This is guy who has been in prison more than once and, fuck, what does he have to lose. He maybe hasn’t killed anyone but he has done enough to lock him up the rest of his life.”


“I don’t care what happens to me.  I am going to make him pay.”


“Matty, if anything serious happens to you, Jonna will never forgive herself.  You have to be smart about this.” Brian tapped into the wifi and then into the hotels records.  “This guy must have some connections with this place. He is in the suite on the top floor. I am guessing he can’t afford that.” Brian tapped on the keys and then he saw the suite had been compted to the guy.  “I don’t know why this guy is staying here free but I promise you, whoever is letting him stay here isn’t here for long. Look at the layout of that suite. If you are sure about this, I think you should just go in through the main door.  You can say you are room service with complimentary champagne or something. This place has a back entrance. I will stay there. I know this is a stupid thing to ask at a time like this but, why didn’t you get a suire. Hell, you own as much of this place as I do.  You should be compted in that suite instead of that asshole.”


“I never even thought about it.  I used a credit card I got when I was in New Orleans.  It came in the mail and they had screwed my name up. It said Matt Fiore.  I figured it would throw them off for a while and I planned to be back on the road by midnight so I could be home tomorrow morning.”


“It sounds like you planned out a lot of it.”


“I just need to hurt him. He needs to know what it feels like.  I just want to shove something so far up his ass that it ….”  


“Take a deep breath. How are you going to get his attention?”


Matty walked over to his backpack and pulled something out.  He had a gun in his hand.


“Whoa, Matty, that’s taking it too far. You aren’t really going to….”


“I don’t plan to use it but it will get his attention.  It got yours. I’m going now. If you don’t want to come you don’t have to.”


“I have a pass key.  They gave it to me in case you wouldn’t let me in.  I will knock on the main suite door with some bullshit while you get in the second door.” Brian pointed it out on the floor plan.  “I will then just leave from the front door but Matty, I don’t like the gun.”


“Ok, I won’t take it.” He handed it to Brian.  He picked up a wooden statue. “This will do.”


Brian knew this was a stupid idea.  Maybe he wouldn’t leave once he was in the suite.  John and Tony would never forgive him if Matty got seriously hurt.  Together Brian and Matty left the room and moved to the elevator.



Justin was glad he spent the evening with his grandchildren.  He had watched a movie with Taylor and Gage and snuggled with Talia while Gus and Shelby had some time alone.  Tomorrow was Saturday so the kids stayed up until around 9:30 but then they were both yawning after a busy week.  Justin put the older two to bed and after standing by the door long enough to know Gus and Shelby were no longer busy he knocked on the door.  He softly said, “Is it safe to come in?”


“Sure, Dad.”  As Justin entered Shelby pulled  the blanket up to her chin.  


“The other two are in bed and this little one,” Talia was fussing in his arms, “I think she would like a snack and then bed, too.” She was straining for her mama and Justin handed her over. “I’ll see you soon.” With that Justin headed for the door. “I’ll make sure the door is locked.”


Justin drove home.  He had hoped to hear from Brian and Marcus but hadn’t had any calls or texts.  He tried to read a book but he was distracted. He realized it was too late to text Marcus since he was an hour ahead.  He did text Brian but there was no response. Justin didn’t like that. Brian always responded. He decided he wasn’t going to sleep anyway so he went into the studio and started painting.

 


Marcus and Dan were nervous.  They had gotten here before dark and were now waiting at an FBI safe house.  The raid was planned for 5:00 a.m. If all went well by 5:30 they would have Hannah in their arms and by tomorrow night they would be in their own bed with Hannah snuggled between them.


“I think we should try to get a little sleep,” Dan said as he pulled Marcus’ shirt.off over his head.  Dan lowered his mouth and dropped a kiss on his collarbone and then down to take his nipple between his teeth.causing him to sigh.  They spent the next two hours dozing and loving each other. They were both on edge. It didn’t matter how many times they were told this was a sure thing, they both knew there was some danger involved.  Hannah had to be alright. She just had to.be.



It was after midnight when Brian and Matty got to the suite. Brian hoped Matty would just get in a couple of good blows and then be done. Brian would come in and hold him at gunpoint until the police arrived.  Brian gave Matty enough time to get around to the other door and then knocked on the door. He realized he didn’t know if this guy knew what he looked like or not. Had he been at Brinn’s wedding? Had he been watching?  At the last minute he pulled on a cap that someone had left on a table near the elevator. Under his breath he mumbled, “If I get lice….” He put the cap on low so his features were hidden and then he knocked on the door.


“Hey, baby, you’re late?” The surly looking man said as the door came open.  “Who the hell are you?”


“I work for the hotel.  There have been reports that the air conditioning and heating is acting up on this floor so I need to check every frickin room.”  Brian walked in and shut the door behind him. He did not want to let this guy get between him and the door. That’s when he saw Matty in the bedroom door.  The rapist must have seen him glance and turned around just in time to have the full weight of the wooden statue come down on him. It clipped his head but most of the force came down on the clavicle.   He cried out in pain and dropped onto the sofa.


“Who the fuck are you?” He looked from Brian to Matty.


“You know that young girl you decided to rape after kidnapping her?”


“God, she was a hot piece of ass.  I hadn’t been in anyone that tight…”


Matty swung the statue again and hit him in the same spot.  This time he thought he heard something snap as the guy yelled again.  Matty’s nerve was fading quickly. He had hurt him. That was enough. Now he just wanted to knock him out and call the police.  That’s when he made a mistake. He looked up at Brian and in that split second, he was tackled from the side. Although his left arm was useless he landed a couple good blows with his right fist to Matteo’s jaw and nose.  He got to his feet and kicked Matty in the ribs twice before Brian came in for a tackle making sure he put most of his power into his shoulder landing it right in the already broken collar bone. As Brian landed on the carpet he got the wind knocked out of him and he struggled to get his breath.  Somehow, the rapist managed to get on his feet and grabbed the statue Matty had hit him with.As he raised it above Brian’s head, Matty somehow also got to his feet. With a swing kick Matty caught the man below the knee and he cried out as he fell backward and then it was silent in the room except for the sound of labored breathing.



Marcus and Dan waited at the safe house.  The FBI was there but he was glad they let Tyler, as a former agent, to be in on the raid.  Hannah would recognize Jenna’s daddy and she would know they are friends. They had watched the agents, including Tyler, leave a few minutes earlier.  It was 5:15 a.m. The plan was to enter the house unnoticed and have Hannah out of there before arresting Kim. They had the local police going to the kidnapper’s apartment which was a couple miles away.  They had figured out he was Kim’s boyfriend. Between the kidnapping and the rape they were indirectly involved in, they would be going away for a long time.


Dan watched a monitor tracking the progress.  Marcus couldn’t. He sat next to Dan and faced the other way.  He laid his head on Dan’s shoulder as their fingers linked. Dan knew he was watching through Tyler’s go pro and he held his breath as the team moved stealthily into the townhouse and moved through the dark rooms.  Dan realized the green from the night vision on the camera made everything seem surreal. Tyler was the second one through Hannah’s bedroom door. He scanned the room and saw the little mound under blankets. Tyler moved silently to the bed and in one motion picked her up blankets and all and clamped his hand over her mouth.


“Dan, are you alright?  You’re holding your breath!  Did something go wrong? Is Hannah there?”


As Dan pulled Marcus to him, he said, “Tyler has her.  She’s in the arms of a friend.”


Tyler rushed out of the house as the rest of the agents now were entering the second bedroom.  Tyler felt Hannah stiffen and tried to scream. He moved as fast as he could so he could calm her.  He rushed into a waiting SWAT van. The terror in Hannah’s eyes was evident. As quickly as he could, Tyler removed his hat and night vision glasses.  “Hannah, it’s me, Tyler,” he said softly. “Hey you know me. I work with your daddy. You will see both your dads very soon.”


“You’re Jenna and Paul’s dad,” she said with a shaky voice.


“Yes, you’re right.”


“Tyler, do you know where Jonna is?  I’m worried about her. They left her with the mean man.”


“She is with her daddies which is where you will be in a couple minutes.”  Tyler realized the van had started moving. Tyler held Hannah tight and pulled out his phone and called Dan’s number.


As he answered and put the phone on speaker, a little voice said, “Daddy, are you there?”  Dan and Marcus locked eyes as tears began to flow. “We are both here, Hannah Banana. How are you, honey?”


“I’m fine. Aunt Kim is nice enough but I miss you both so much.”


“Oh, we miss you too.”  The phone went dead as Marcus and Dan heard a vehicle pull up.  They had been told not to leave the house and Dan had to restrain Marcus or he would have run out the door. “Red, you have to wait for them to come in.  It is for her safety and ours.” Dan stood behind Marcus and wrapped his arms around Marcus shoulders as he pulled him back against him. He kissed him below his ear. 


One of the agents went through the door and pulled it shut behind him.  Dan could feel Marcus’ whole body tremble. And then the door opened and standing in front of them was Hannah.  Marcus dropped to his knees and she ran into his arms.


“Oh Daddy, I missed you so much!” her arms wrapped around Marcus’ neck and he sobbed at the feel of her arms.  Dan resisted grabbing her knowing Marcus needed this time and then when he stood with Hannah in his embrace, Dan wrapped his arms around both of them.  Tyler walked in and patted Dan’s shoulder.


“Tyler, remind me when we get home you deserve a raise.”  Dan smiled at him as he kissed Hannah for the fifth or sixth time.  Eventually it was Dan’s turn to hold her and then the carried her to the sofa with Marcus right next to them.  “Hannah are you tired or hungry? I am just so glad to be with my daddies. Is Jonna alright? I have been very worried about her.  I was with my aunt. She was with a stranger who wasn’t nice and he scared me.


“She is with her dads.  She got home a couple days ago.  I hope you will get a chance to see her before she leaves.”  Dan said.


“Where is she going?”  Hannah asked.


“Well, her family decided they could use a vacation so they are going away for a bit.”


“Oh, that’s nice.  When are we going home?  I want to go home. Do you think Danny and Elliott will come see me soon?”


“I think they will meet us at the plane. They both missed you, too?”  They continued chatting and both men were surprised at how unfazed she seemed to be.  They weren’t going to press anything right now. “We can leave soon if you like. Let me contact the pilot and have him get the plane ready.” Dan kissed Hannah and set her on Marcus’ lap as he walked away to make the call.


“Hannah, I was so scared while you were gone. I missed you so much.”


“Oh, Daddy, I missed you, too.  Aunt Kim took good care of me but she doesn’t know how to love me like you and Dad do.  You know just how to love me.” Marcus nearly crushed her as he held onto her.  


“I don’t know what I would have done if we hadn’t found you back.”  


“Do you think I can get a little of that love?”  Dan kissed Hannah and then kissed Marcus long and slow.  “We have about two hours before we leave for the airport.  I hate to leave you but I have a little paperwork I need to wrap up.”


“Dad, do you think we could go on a vacation, too?”


“I think we might be able to do that.  We will have to see if Danny and Elliott can join us.”  Dan left Marcus and Hannah sitting on the couch. They talked softly as they caught up with everything that had gone on.



“Matteo, are you alright?”  Brian said as he started to breath normally.  


“I, think I’m Ok.”


“We need to get out of here, Matty.” Brian got to his feet.  “You really got him with that kick. He wasn’t expecting that.”


“Brian, he’s awfully quiet.  I can’t even hear him breath.”


Brian took a couple steps closer and then reached for Matty’s arm.  We need to leave, NOW!”


Brian grabbed Matty’s arm and the statue.  “You had your gloves on the whole time, right?”


Matty nodded while Brian guided him out of the room. He was already texting someone as they got on the elevator.


“Who are you texting?”


“You are going to grab your bag and take a taxi to the airport.  My plane will be waiting for you. You are going to fly home.”


“I can’t.  I have Papa’s car.”


“I’ll drive that back.”


“Brian, that man, did I kill him?”  he asked as they stepped off the elevator and entered Matty’s room.  “Brian, answer me! Did I kill him?”


Brian didn’t answer but started stuffing Matty’s stuff in his backpack.  “I need to keep your computer. I have a friend who will need to do some hacking for me and I will need a computer for him to get in through.”  He had a text come in. “Ok, your car is waiting for you.” he handed Matty the backpack and pushed him out the door. “Go Matty, don’t call or text anyone.  Take the car, get on the plane, and forget tonight ever happened.” Matty wanted to ask him more. He never did answer if the man was dead. He couldn’t be. He hadn’t hit him that hard and he didn’t fall that far.


“Uncle Brian?”

 

“Go, Matty.”  Brian shut the door and through the peephole he watched Matty enter the elevator.  He called the front desk using an app on the computer and told them there had been a fight in the suite before he contacted a hacker he knew who started methodically going through all the cameras in the hotel and erasing Matty’s presence from the building.  He just hoped the hacker would beat the police.

Chapter 16 by Simply written

Chapter 16


Brian paced in the hotel room as the hacker worked through his computer getting Matty out of all the camera feeds. It was finally decided the whole camera system was going to crash.  


Brian got a text from the front desk letting him, as a managing partner who happened to be in the building, know that there was a medical emergency in the penthouse suite and Brian went up immediately.  He had realized that Matty had worn gloves. He, like an idiot, hadn’t. He wanted to touch as many surfaces as he could before crime techs arrived. As he walked in he saw the rapist still motionless on the floor.  “Is he dead?”


“Sir, you shouldn’t be here.  This is a crime scene. You weren’t staying here, were you? Who are you?”  The chief of security asked as he felt for a pulse. “I just walked in.”. Brian could tell he was nervous. He introduced himself and said he had been called.  He dropped to the floor. The man was hardly breathing and a pulse was barely noticeable. He.began CPR. Now there was a legitimate reason for his DNA to be in the room.  This man had to live for Matty’s sake. He also wanted the man to survive until the paramedics arrived because then the body would be moved. Moments later police arrived followed by the paramedics.  


“Sorry it took so long. There was a major incident going on at the other end of the strip,” one of the paramedics said.  They quickly assessed the man and moved him to the elevator and down to the ambulance as fast as they could. 


Now that the man was out of the room the security chief was a bit calmer.  “Who did you say you were?” He asked Brian.


“We have it from here,” one of the police officers said.  He looked at the man’s name tag ``Why don’t you go and start getting security footage especially for this floor to start with.” After he had left the officer turned to Brian and asked, “Now, who are you and what are you doing here?”


Brian introduced himself as one of the owners who just happened to be in town and let him know the front desk called him about the fight. “Was there any identification on the guy?” Brian asked the police.  


“No, there wasn’t.  Can you get us the records of this room?  How did he pay for it? What he said his name was.”


“I’ll call the front desk and have them get the information together”. Brian leaned against the bar as he made the call.  His adrenaline was returning to normal and his sore body was remembering the hard fall he took. He couldn’t let that show. He stood up and saw the police officer watching him.


“Are you alright, Mr. Kinney? I noticed you cringe when you got off the floor.”


“That, young man, is just the body of an old man protesting first a flight into town and then getting on the floor to try to save a man’s life.”  Brian really hoped he had saved him. He really wanted that bastard to live in prison for years. Brian started roaming around the room a little. He was trying to find something personal that the rapist had left laying around but there was no way the police would let him into the bedroom where he figured there would be a bag.  Two men in suits walked in the door and Brian knew these had to be homicide detectives. Brian had taken a seat by the bar and waited while the first officer filled the detectives in.on what he had found out so far. The detective sent him out of the room and walked over. “Mr. Kinney, it sounds like you took charge when the young security chief did a little panicking.”


“Yes, I may have to find out what put that young man into that position.  He’s not getting fired but it appears to me he has not had thorough training.”


“I think you’re right.  I happen to know the former chief just retired unexpectedly due to health issues.”


“Well, I promise, detective,  I am going to check all of my hotels and make sure they have properly trained security.”


“That’s a good idea but has nothing to do with the man that was attacked in here.”  Brian had noticed the first officer had returned and was talking to the other detective who was now approaching.  


“I have the name of John Smith and they are still trying to find out how he paid for this room.  There is no money trail. This wasn’t a reservation made ahead of time.”


The detective that had been talking to Brian replied, “Sounds like he had a connection in the hotel.  Do the cameras show if he came in with anyone? Or who checked him in?”


“That is a big mystery.  At first appearance, the camera system was down in the whole place but according to some of the staff they know it was working earlier.  Sounds like one of the front desk staff wanted to show a coworker a good looking young man that had checked in.” Damn, Brian thought, how much you want to bet it was Matty she showed her.  God, that meant there were extra people that viewed him in the building. Brian’s phone was blowing up in his pocket and he was fairly sure that it would be Matty or maybe Tony and John if Matty already talked to them. 


Brian now realized the mistake he made.  He had gotten a room but he hadn’t even been in it yet. Thankfully he had his bag brought up when he checked in but Matty’s laptop was still in the other room. He was sure his hacker had made the trail disappear but he really wanted to get that computer.  He would work on that later. Hopefully it would end up in lost and found and he would take it from there.


“Mr. Kinney?” Brian realized the detective was speaking to him.


“I’m sorry.  It has been a long day and this was not the ending I expected.  Do you think I can go down to my room? I won’t leave without talking to you but I feel like I need to get some rest.”


The detectives looked at each other and nodded.  “Sure, the front desk has your room number, right?”


“Yes, I actually had hoped to get this room but ended up with a plain room which was fine since I only plan to be here a night or two.”


“Go ahead and get some sleep.  We may ask you to go down to the station tomorrow if we get any news.”


“That would be fine.  Would it be possible to be notified on the status of Mr. Smith?  I am not asking for personal reasons but we will need to defend the hotel in the media as soon as we can if he dies.”


“That makes sense. I will put your number of people to be contacted at the hospital. Good night, Mr. Kinney.”  And with that he was dismissed.  


Brian took the elevator down and entered his room.  It was right next to Matty’s. He found his luggage on a rack.  He used the restroom and then opened the door to the balcony. He stepped out and then pulled out his phone.  Matty texted 3 times, John texted and called, and Justin had texted. He was sure Matty was in the air so texted him letting him know the man was still alive but He wouldn’t get that until they landed. He decided he needed to talk to Justin.  


“Oh, god, Brian I have been so worried.  John called me saying Matty left him a cryptic message about a man and flying home.  What is going on, Bri!”


“Sunshine, I’m fine, well almost fine.  Damn,” Brian just noticed that his balcony was linked to the one connected to Matty’s room. “Sunshine, I will call you right back.” He hung up hearing Justin yell his name.


Brian carefully got over the rail separating the two balconies and moved to the door.  They had left a light on when they had left. Brian pushed the handle of the door and to his relief, it slid open.  He rushed in and grabbed the computer and charger and quickly returned to his own balcony. Once the computer had been put on his desk he poured himself a drink and then returned Justin’s call.


“Don’t ever hang up on me like that when I am so worried, you asshole!”  Justin was fuming.


“I’m sorry, Sunshine.  It has been a night. I don’t even know what time it is.”


“It’s about 5:00 a.m.  I just heard from Dan and Marcus they got Hannah back and she is fine. They raided about  half an hour ago. I knew it was going to be 5:30 but I forgot they are an hour ahead.”


‘Thank god they have her.”


“Brian, what happened over there.  John said Matty was frantic on the message he left and why is he flying home when he drove there.”


“You need to tell John and Tony they need to leave today.  As soon as Dan gets back with the big plane they need to head out of the country.”


“Brian, I swear if you don’t tell me what happened…”


“I was with Matty when he went into the creep’s hotel suite.  He had planned to injure him just enough to make him suffer and then call the police on him.  Well, it didn’t go that smoothly. Matty was using a wooden statue and got a couple good blows in before the guy got the statue from him.  I tackled him before he could hit Matty but in the meantime knocked the wind out of myself. As I lay gasping on the floor the guy stood and was getting ready to strike when Matty did a leg kick knocking him but then he didn’t get back up.  That’s when I sent Matty running and said I would clean up the mess.”


“Oh, Brian, is the man…..”


“Last I heard he was alive but he was in rough shape.  I don’t know what happened. Nothing Matty did should have caused him to be injured that badly unless he was already hurt or something.”


“Oh, hell, Brian, do they know you are involved?  That hotel has cameras everywhere! I know when I lent them some of my paintings they showed me the security.”


“Ya, well, that footage no longer exists.  Somehow the system went down along with all the footage.”


“Brian if you get caught…. And when are you coming home? How are you coming home?”


“I expect the police to call me to the station and they are going to let me know if the guy’s condition changes.  He signed into the hotel as John Smith. I’m kicking myself for not checking the footage myself before it disappeared.  I wish I knew who checked him in because they are obviously connected somehow.” Brian paused. “I wish you were here. I wish you could share the shower I’m about to take and I wish I could feel you close around me as I tried to sleep.”


“Baby, take a shower and try to sleep a little.  Call me when you are awake. I am going over to John and Tony’s.  Matty should be there soon He may need some support and John and Tony may too.”


“I love you, Sunshine.  When is Brinny arriving?”


“Early afternoon.  When will you be home?”


“I will let you know.”


“Stay safe, Brian.  I need you back here.”  Before Brian had gotten into the shower, Justin was in the car heading to John and Tony’s. Justin tried calling Matty, thinking he should be about on the ground and he answered at the first ring.  “Matty, where are you?”


“I was just going to call my dads to pick me up.  I’m at the little airport.”


“I will be there in five minutes.  I was just going to go to your house.”


Justin pulled up to find a very shaken Matty. Matty just opened the door and got in.  Justin reached over and squeezed his hand. “I talked to Brian a few minutes ago. The guy was alive last he heard.”  Justin felt Matty’s whole body begin to tremble. “It’s ok, Matty. Brian will take care of that end and you and your family will be on a  plane by this afternoon for Ibiza.”


“But we weren’t going to go until tomorrow or Monday.”


“Brian wants you out of town today. He figures he can smooth things over before you return and if not, you can spend a little extra time in Ibiza.”


Justin pulled over and turned to look at Matty, “Are you hurt, besides the bruise on your cheek?”


“I’m fine.  My elbow hurts a little but it’s nothing serious.  How is Brian? He took a hard hit.”


A look of concern crossed Justin’s face but he had talked to Brian and thought he would have noticed something if he was really hurt.  “He said he was a little sore but seemed Ok. Now lean over here so I can give you a hug before we take you home. Matteo welcomed Justin’s arms and held on to him tightly.  Justin eventually kissed his temple. “We better get going so all of you can get ready for your trip.”


“Is Jonna any better?”


“She talked with Tammy yesterday.  I hear that helped her a lot. She knows you and your dads love her but you are all guys.  A female doctor is a safe place.”


“Thanks, now we better go face the music.  I’m sure my dads are pissed at me or will be when they know what I did. “ Justin was driving again.  “I just was so mad at what that guy did to Jonna. He deserves to rot in jail the rest of his life. I didn’t want to kill him, I just wanted him to feel pain.  I hate seeing my brave, spunky sister so timid and scared.”   


Justin pulled into the driveway.  “Your papa is looking out the window.  Let them smother you and then take your punishment.  You know your dads love you.”


Matty stepped out of the car and before he made the front step Tony was out the door pulling his son into his arms.   Justin stayed in the car for a few minutes giving the family some time alone while he checked his messages. There was a text  from Brian saying he was heading to the police station. He wanted to go to Las Vegas and be with him but he knew he had to stay here for Brinn right now.


Tony kissed his son several times as he led him into the house and once he was done John came over and hugged him tightly.  Before either of them had a chance to really say anything a soft voice said, “Matty, where did you go?” Jonna stood on the other side of the room. “I missed you.”  Jonna walked over and Matty held her tight. “What happened to you? You are hurt.”


“It’s nothing.  How are you feeling?”  Jonna didn’t answer him.  She just hugged him tighter.  “I’m not going anywhere, except Ibiza with you.”


The door opened and Justin slipped in just as Tony said, “Um, Matty, where’s my car?  Did you have an accident? Is that how you got hurt?”


“Tony,” Justin laid a hand on his arm, “could I talk to the two of you a minute?” Justin gently propelled the men to the study off of the main room.  


John looked at Justin, “What is going on?  What do you know that we don’t know? How did you hook up with Matty?”


“Guys sit down,” he pushed them onto the sofa and sat on the ottamon in front of it.  From what Brian could figure out, Matty impersonated one of you and was getting information from one of Dan’s employees.  They tracked the rapist in Las Vegas and Matteo went there to find him. Dan’s men had their eye on him but were focused on Hannah. He went there to get revenge for  his sister.”


“You mean he actually confronted the guy alone?”


“Well, not alone.  Brian figured it out and flew out to see what he was up to.”


“Where’s Brian now?”


“Brian is still there.  He will drive your car back.”


“Why is he still there? And how did Matty get injured?”


“John, Tony, you trust us right?”

“Of course we do,”  John commented quickly.


“Then, Dan and Marcus are landing within the hour.  John, how long will it take the plane to be ready to fly again?” Justin said


“Well, if there are no mechanical issues it could probably be ready in an hour and a half or two hours.” 


“There is a pilot who has already filed a flight plan for Ibiza.”


“What is the rush? We are planning to leave….”  Tony looked a bit nervous.


“Don’t ask.  Matty will fill you in once you are in the air.  I texted Dan and Marcus and they plan to stop here on the way home because Hannah insists on seeing Jonna.”


“Dads, I’m sorry.  I was stupid,” Matty had walked in.behind Justin.  “And I promise to tell you everything but we need to finish packing and get ready to go.  Please, for Jonna’s sake. I was thinking about her but didn’t think about the consequences until it was too late.”  Matteo started crying. He was so tired his emotions couldn’t be held in check anymore.


John and Tony both stood and wrapped their arms around their son.  “Oh course, we’ll pack now and be ready to go within the hour.” Tony said.  


“While you pack I’ll make a pot of coffee if you don’t mind.  Dan and Marcus will probably be needing one.


“Sure, you know where everything is or can find it.”  John said as he put a hand on Justin’s shoulder briefly.  “Don’t Brinn and Zach get home today?”


“Ya, they will probably arrive about the time you take off. Now go and pack.”  Justin smiled at them and they walked toward their rooms. As Justin made coffee, Jonna walked in quietly and stood near him in the kitchen.  “How are you today, sweetheart?”


“I’m feeling a little better.  I don’t hurt as much today.. Tammy gave me something so I can sleep.”


“Tammy’s a good lady.”  Justin gently wrapped an arm around her and she squeezed him hard.  


“What did Matty do, Uncle Justin?  It’s because of me, isn’t it?”


“Honey, he loves you.  He’s your older brother.  He felt he had to do something.”


“Did he find the man?” he saw her body start to tremble.


“I don’t know all the details myself but I do know you don’t have to worry about him doing that to anyone else.” 


“Oh, thank you!”


“Don’t thank me.  Thank your brother.  Now according to the text that just came in Hannah will be here to see her friend in about ten minutes.”


“Oh, I can’t wait to see her.  I look Ok, don’t I? I mean, you can’t see any of my bruises?”


“No, I can’t, and you look beautiful.”  Justin tenderly placed a hand on her cheek and kissed the opposite.  “Do you want to see Tammy before you go to the plane?”


“She called me a little while ago.  She is going to meet me at the airport with ….just something I need.”


“I’m glad she’s here for you.  We forget sometimes that a girl might need a woman once in a while.”


“I wouldn’t trade either of my daddies for a mom but once in a while….”    The doorbell rang.


Jonna opened the door and Hannah hurled herself at Jonna.  She then backed off a bit. “My dads said you had some kind of accident.  I didn’t hurt you did I?”


“No, you didn’t, Hannah Banana.  How are you?”


“I’m fine.  The man just took me to my aunt Kim’s.  He wasn’t the happiest guy in the world but he was nice to me.”


“I am so glad you are home with your dads.  Are Danny and Elliott here?”


“They are coming to our house in a little while. My dads said you get to go on a vacation. They said we might take a vacation, too.”


“We are leaving in a few minutes and it would be nice if you got to go somewhere..  We are taking the same plane you just got off.”


As the girls chatted, Justin hugged and kissed Dan and Marcus.  Softly he said to Dan, “Did you hear what went down?”


“Yes, one of my best guys is almost there.  I couldn’t send Tyler. Molly would have killed me but the guy I sent is good.  One of Brian’s lawyers is on his way too. I didn’t hear the whole story but Brian is smart.  He wouldn’t have been careless.”


They all sat around chatting for a while until John got a text saying the plane would be ready in half an hour. Dan scooped up his daughter and held her a little too tightly.


“Dad, you’re smothering me here.” They all laughed and Dan and Marcus left to meet up with the rest of their family.    


Justin gave Tony and John the code to the gate at the villa and let them know that the staff was expecting them.  He then kissed Jonna’s cheek and hugged Matty.


Matty softly said, “Tell Uncle Brian, thank you.”  with that they all left the house. Justin drove them to the airport and as their plane took off Justin was told he had about twenty minutes to wait for Brinn. He hadn’t heard from Brian except a text when he was going to the police station but that had been hours ago.   Justin called his phone but there was no answer. He left a message, “Bri, call me as soon as you can.” He paced back and forth outside the car, excited to see Brinn and Zach but scared to death for Brian.


It had seemed like an hour but five minutes later Brian called, “Hey, Sunshine.”  


Justin could hear how tired he was from his voice, “Oh, baby, are you alright?”


“Yes, I spent the last four hours being questioned.  They are very suspicious but they know who that man was.  His fingerprints match the prints lifted where Jonna was held.”


“Brian, how is he? Is he talking?”


“He died while I was being questioned.”


“Oh, shit.  You said he shouldn’t have died from  the fight. Do they know what killed him?”


“Not yet or at least they aren’t giving me any ideas.”


“But they let you go.  Are you coming home?”


“Tomorrow.  I am too tired to drive it today.  I haven’t really slept in thirty-six hours.  Did Tony and John leave? Is Brinn home?”

“Funny you should say that.  I can see Brinn’s plane right now and Tony and John left with the kids 15 minutes ago.”


“Good!  They know Matty was here, I had to tell them but they are still putting everything together and of course my lawyer said I would not talk to anyone at the moment.  If they find a cause of death maybe I’ll talk but I am sure the plane is touching down. Tell our girl that I will be home by dinner tomorrow. Invite all the kids over, maybe George can cook.”


“I love you, Brian.  Call me later if you can’t sleep.”


“I will.  Love you, Sunshine.  Kiss my girl for me.”


Justin got into the car and drove it around to the arrival section and within moments of pulling up, Brinn and Zach came out of the building.  They both glowed from the sun and Brinn had definitely filled out in the two weeks she was gone. He dreaded telling her about the kidnapping and rape but at least both girls were back with their families. Justin wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off the ground.He needed to just hold her for a moment.  Jonna’s face flashed into his mind and he held her tighter.


“Hey, Daddy,” Brinn laughed.  “You can set me down anytime.”


“Oh, sorry.” He put her down and hugged Zach.  “You two look great. I bet there are no tan lines.”


“You would be right, Daddy.  Where is Dad?”


“He had to go out of town.  He will be back tomorrow. He wants everyone at the house for dinner.”


“That would be great. We can tell all of you about the honeymoon all at once.”


“I don’t think any of us want details.”  Justin smiled at his daughter as they got into the vehicle. Justin was quiet while Zach and Brinn talked about the things they saw and did.  They talked about falling in love with Bali and how they hoped to go back again.


As they got close to home, Brinn looked over at Justin, “Daddy, why are you so quiet? Is something wrong?”


“Let’s get your bags in the house and get a cup of coffee to drink and then we'll talk.”


Now Brinn was quiet, knowing something was bothering her dad. Once they got home, the men carried in the luggage while Brinn made a pot of tea.


“Daddy, I hope you don’t mind but I’m trying not to drink coffee so I made some tea instead.”  Justin picked up one of the cups and walked over to a sofa. Brinn sat next to him while Zach sat in the chair across from them.  


“I know, Brinn, you are going to be upset with what I have to tell you but don’t react right away.  Once you have heard all of it I think you will understand why we didn’t call you.”


“Daddy you are really scaring me now.”


“About two hours after you two left for your honeymoon, Jonna and Hannah were kidnapped.”


“What!  Oh, god no!”


Justin pulled Brinn against him, “Honey, they are both with their dads now.  They quickly figured out that it was Hannah’s aunt. She wasn’t happy she had lost the court case.  We don’t know all the details because they just got back with her a couple hours ago. She is perfectly fine.  She had a couple scary moments but a good part of the time she was with Jonna and felt safe.”


“Daddy, that’s terrible.  I wasn’t much older than that when we were all taken but I get the feeling you haven’t told me the worst yet.”


“After the first week they were separated.  There had been two men with them and now one left with Hannah.  He is her Aunt’s boyfriend and from what I have heard, treated her very well.”


“Daddy, what happened to Jonna?  Tell me. You’re scaring me.” Zach moved over to the other side of Brinn and protectively put his arm around her waist and took her hand.


“Jonna isn’t positive how long she was held but she was beaten and raped.”


“Oh, no, poor Jonna.  How is she? Can I go see her?”


“The whole family flew out this afternoon for some time at the villa.  She needs time to heal physically and mentally. Angi is going to meet them there.”


Now Brinn looked angry, “Do they have the animal that did this to her?  Angi will be good for her.”


“The man who did it to her died this afternoon.”


“What aren’t you telling me?”


“Matty drove to Las Vegas when he found out the creep was there and then your dad flew there.”


“Daddy, did Matty and Dad have something to do with the guy being dead.”


“They did but I don’t know all the details.  There was a fight. Matty has a black eye and your dad is hurting but Brian said he shouldn’t have died from what happened so we don’t know any details yet.  Tomorrow night at dinner we should know more.”


“Oh Daddy, I wish I had known but you’re right, I couldn’t have done anything and it would have put a damper on our activities.” She reached over and took Justin’s hand and laid it on her baby bump.  “This little one has gotten really active the last two weeks.”


Justin couldn’t love Gus and his kids any more than he did but feeling his grandbaby inside of the daughter he fathered added another dimension to the love he felt at that moment.  “Well, I better go. I know he will be around most of the time now but Danny is with his dads right now in case you want to talk to him.


“Thanks, Daddy. I know it’s early but I think I am going to bed soon.  I think I have a little jet lag.”


“Well, I will let you get settled . I’ll text what time dinner is.  I am so glad you are both back.” Justin kissed both of them and left them to unpack.



Danny and Elliott were waiting for Hannah when the family arrived. Danny and Elliott both hugged the adorable little girl.  They ate dinner and then Danny and Elliott played some board games with Hannah. Marcus pulled Dan away. Once they were in their bedroom Marcus nearly scaled Dan’s lanky frame.  They had made love only a couple times in the last week and now that they knew their little girl was fine it was like all the pent up energy needed to be let go. Dan took Marcus against the door and then as he leaned over the bed.  By the time, Danny tapped on their door they lay exhausted but happy in bed. Elliott was carrying a sleeping Hannah right behind him. Danny stuck his head in the door, “I thought you might like her to sleep in here tonight especially since I think you are both satiated at the moment.”  Danny walked over to their dresser and pulled out two pairs of boxers, and tossed them on the bed. Both men quickly pulled them on under the covers and then Elliott carried her over to Marcus who took her from his arms.


“Daddy,” a sleepy Hannah smiled at him, “Can I sleep here tonight?”


“You definitely can, Hannah Banana.  I think there is a perfect spot for you right here.”  Hannah kissed Marcus and then turned to Dan. As she was drifting off she said, “I missed my daddies.”  Dan and Marcus linked fingers as their joint hands rested on Hannah’s waist. Both men felt a tear slip from their eyes as they, too,fell into a restful sleep.



Justin fell into bed. He was so tired.  His emotions were shot. He started with Matty and Jonna’s stress and then the joy of Dan and Marcus.  He was so hoppy Brinn was back and was glad she knew everything that went on but now What he needed was Brian.  He jumped when the phone rang. He picked it up and smiled when he saw it was Brian.


“You read my mind.  Hi Baby,” Justin answered..


“Hey Sunshine.”  His voice was low and soft, sending shivers down Justin’s spine in the best of ways.  “Did Brinn and Zach get back?”


“Yes, and they are so in love. How are you, Bri? Please don’t tell me you aren’t coming home tomorrow.”


“No, I plan to leave in the morning.”


“I need you so bad.  There is just too much going on. I feel like my mind and body are going in different directions.”


“Oh, Sunshine, just listen to my voice.  I want to touch you so badly the feel of your smooth, warm skin under my fingers.   I want to trace every muscle on your chest and stomach and then I want to run my fingers through your pubes until you beg me to touch you.  And then I want to move between your legs and run my tongue along the scars that make you so amazing.” Brian heard Justin sign and knew he was calming.  “Sunshine, run your finger over your head and collect the precum I know is there. Bring it to your lips and taste it for me. I am so jealous you can taste that and I can’t.”


“Oh, god, Brian I love you,” Brian knew Justin had just cum.


“I’m sorry I left you to deal with everything back there including the stuff I am partly responsible for but if I hadn’t followed Matteo….”


“Tony and John would be crazy about both their kids.  Although John and Tony know they will have to come back to Matty’s issues later but they can focus on healing Jonna first. You went to help family, one of the many reasons I love you.  I wish you were here to stick that big hard cock deep inside me. I will see you tomorrow.”


“I love you, Sunshine.”  The line went dead



The first leg of the flight to Ibiza was relatively quiet.  Matteo sat next to Jonna and they talked about everything except what needed to be said.  They all dozed and then after a quick stop in New York to refuel and had dinner brought on board.  Once they were back to cruising altitude, John brought the meal to the table. “Let’s eat dinner,” he dropped into a seat and Jonna sat next to him.  She leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around his little girl, kissing her temple.


Tony and Matteo sat side by side as they all ate.  Matty was very quiet and mainly picked at his food. He knew  he had to tell his family what he had done. Tony put his hand on Matty’s shoulder and kissed him.  Some people would look at them funny but Antonio Montefiaro was born and raised in Italy and kissing your child on the lips was totally normal.  He had been careful not to do it in public but on a private plane over the ocean, he could show his son love. He pulled Matty into his arms and Matty laid his head on his papa’s shoulder as he held onto him tightly.  His whole body was trembling now. Jonna stood and walked to her brother and then kneeled by her brother, laying her head in his lap. “It’s Ok, Matty. I don’t know what you did but I think you did it for me. I am so glad you’re my big brother.  I know you love me.”


Matty began to sob.  “I just wanted him to pay.  He hurt you so bad. I saw some of your bruises.  How could he do that to you? You’re just a kid.”


Everyone gave Matty time to calm down.  John and Tony gave their children a little space as they cleared off the table but then they came back and they sat around the table together.and all held hands.  No one spoke until Matty was ready to talk. He told them about lying in the texts to get the information about the location of the rapist. He talked about how he checked into the hotel under the bogas name and that Brian found him there.  “Brian didn’t try to talk me out of it but he made me think everything through. He went with me more as a backup and then made sure all the videotape was destroyed.But he fell. Not that hard. He shouldn’t have been hurt but he was and I don’t know how badly hurt he really was.  Brian chased me out of the hotel and before I knew it I was on the plane. Last I heard he was still alive but I haven’t talked to Brian. I’m sorry, I should have thought it through better but I just wanted to teach him a lesson and let the police know who he was.”


Jonna sat down on Matteo’s lap and wrapped her arms around him. “Thank you for defending me.  You are the best big brother in the world but you shouldn’t have risked anything for me.”


Matty buried his face on her shoulder and John and Tony decided to leave them alone.  They slipped out and John started moving to the front of the plane but Tony redirected him to the bedroom.  Tony closed the door and immediately started undressing John. Within minutes they were in bed, naked. John opened his mouth to say something but Tony silenced him with his lips. By the time their mouths separated Tony said softly, “No talking, just loving.”


John rolled onto his stomach and offered himself to Tony, who moved slowly and deliberately.  John brought his legs under him a bit making the invasion a little bit easier as he tried to relax.  He never enjoyed the entry but once Tony began to move John forgot all about the pain. He wondered if that was how it was after giving birth, forget about the pain and enjoy the pleasure that follows.  He felt the pressure build and then as Tony pulled John up and as he wrapped an arm around John’s waist they finished together.


“Mi Amore, my family is my heart.  I couldn’t have made this week without you.” He thrust one last time, causing John to groen.  


Yes, this must be like giving birth.  The love that encased both of them was overwhelming. He would take ten times more pain if he could feel this afterward. God, he loved this man with every cell in his body and he would do anything for him and their children, his and his and totally theirs. They dozed awhile and then redressed.  John needed to give the pilot a break. When they walked out of the bedroom Matty and Jonna were sound asleep on the sofa bed. Tony kissed John once more at the door of the cockpit and then John went.through the door while Tony sat down and opened his briefcases to finish a couple things he would send to the office Monday morning.  Leaving a day early had left a little work undone.


Tony hadn’t noticed the movement behind him until Jonna slipped into the seat next to him. “Ciao papà, cosa fai?” Jonna was the one family member that had learned to speak Italian.  When Tony realized she seemed to enjoy it, they started speaking it most times it was just the two of them.  

“I’m just finishing up a little work so I will be done once we land.”



“Pensi che Matteo starà bene?”  Jonna asked.


“I think he will be fine.  Brian stayed behind. Matteo may have to face some charges but if anyone can make things go smoothly it is Brian.”


“It is all my fault if he gets in trouble.”


“No,  il moroso,sweetheart, it is the fault of the monster who hurt you.  I have never told you this because I don’t like to remember but I, I was also forced to …..I was raped when I was just a couple years older than you.  The man, no boy really, who did it to me was supposed to be a friend, someone I was on a date with.”


“Oh, Papa.  I am so sorry.”


“No, bambina, I do not want you to feel sorry for me, I just want you to know that, obviously I don’t know what it feels like to be raped as a woman but I do know how I felt afterward.  You don’t have to be brave for us. If you hurt tell us. If you need to talk, we are here but I understand if you feel more comfortable talking to Angelica. My sister is a good person.”


“Thank you, Papa,” she sat quietly for a minute and then said, “I know I am a little old but may I sit on your lap?”


“Oh, yes, you are never too big for that.”


And that is how John found them after the pilot’s break.  He left them sleep, his heart full.



Justin woke early and scrolled through the Vegas news feeds.  So far Brian’s only connection to the death was the fact that he was mentioned as one of the partners at the hotel who happened to be in the building at the time.  He also read the rap sheet on the dead man. He shivered as he read through the list of crimes he had been connected with. Jonna was lucky he hadn’t killed her or at least held her for longer. He saw pictures of one of his victims and she had barely survived.  He shivered knowing Brian and Matty had faced this man. And why was he staying at the hotel in a suite of all things. He called the hotel manager and asked for employee records. The manager didn’t seem excited about giving him access but after a little threatening, he was given access to the hotels database and Justin, not knowing what he was looking for, started going through personnel records.  He sorted the records thinking it could be an ex con, a family member, or love interest. He was not in law enforcement but he was pretty intuitive. Soon out of hundreds of employees, he had gotten it down to 20 people and then it was ten.


Justin hadn’t left bed all day.  It was 2:00 pm when he heard Gus’ voice.  “Dad? Are you here?” 


As he rushed into the bedroom, Justin looked up, “Oh, hey Gus.  What’s up?”


“What’s up?  Pops has been trying to get ahold of you for hours.  He finally called and asked me to check on you.”


“Oh,” Justin grabbed his phone and saw multiple texts and calls he had missed. “I guess I…. It’s after 2:00? I need to shower.  George will be here in an hour or so.”


“Dad, are you sure you’re alright? Pops said you were a bit worn out last night and….” Gus texted Brian all was well.


“And he wanted to make sure I didn’t go off the deep end again?” Justin stood and realized he was naked.  He grabbed a robe a put it on, “I’m fine, Gussy. I have been researching…..did your dad tell you where he’s been?”


“Yes, he told me about the death of the bastard.”


“I have been trying to figure out who at the hotel had a connection with him.   I have been researching staff since, wow, I have been at it for 6 hours. When is Brian going to be home?”


“I would say he will be here in about an hour.  He was really worried about you.” Gus sat on the edge of the bed.  “You know this room always smells like sex, even when one of you is gone.”


“Just because he wasn’t here physically does not mean we didn’t have sex together.”


“Oh, Dad….” Gus moaned and laughed at the same time.


Justin sat next to Gus and put an arm around him, “Gus, are you good?  I mean Seth….”


Gus dropped his head onto Justin’s shoulder.  “I have made peace with that. Seth deserved to have someone to love him and not just when I could get away but do I miss being with a man?  I really do. I mean Shel is great but…”


“Gus, you don’t have to explain it to me.  Have you thought about….”


“I have a meeting for work out of town next week. I may see what I find.”


“Remember to be careful, Gus.  I know it sounds crazy but if you do hook up, don’t take him to a suite.  Don’t use your real name. Our last name is just too well known and associated with wealth.”


“I know, Dad.  I’m going to get out of here before Pops gets home. You want to shower, right?”


“Actually, I don’t think I will.  I will just need another one after….”


“Ok, ok, I got the picture.  We will be here about 6:00?”


“That’s good.  See you then.” Justin kissed Gus, “Oh, and Gus, I hope you find someone that will make you whole again.”


Justin texted Brian and apologized saying he would explain when he got home.  He then put fresh sheets on the bed and brushed his teeth. When Brian texted and said he was ten minutes away, Justin handcuffed his ankles to opposite sides of the bed while he laid face down. They were really cushioned manacles since the bed was too wide to use regular handcuffs.   He slipped his wrists through scarves he had tied to the headboard and pulled them tight. He was now stuck here until Brian arrived. The thought of it made his dick twitch as it was pressed into the mattress. In the old days he would have put his legs under his body so his legs were spread and his ass was up in the air but his leg wouldn’t let him do that anymore, not for an extended length of time, anyway.


He thought he heard a vehicle and then he heard the door open and slam shut.  “Sunshine, where are you? Justin!”


“I’m in the bedroom.” 


“Fuck, where have you been all day? I was so worried….” his voice trailed off as he walked into the bedroom and saw Justin positioned and waiting for him. Brian moaned as he quickly undid his fly and dropped his pants and then his shirt. He moved onto the bed and then inhaled deeply.  He couldn’t smell soap or deodorant. All he smelled was Justin and his cock immediately went to full attention.


Neither said a word.  Brian’s hands were everywhere.   They traveled up the back of Justin’s thighs and then onto his ass.  His tongue traveled up his spine as he pushed both thumbs into his puckered bud making Justin cry out. He moved them in and out until he felt Justin relax and loosen up. He had planned to play for a while but Brian, seeing his husband in this position and just smelling the essence of him had him losing control quickly.  He entered him then and sliding his arm around Justin’s waist and claimed his man. Recently he couldn’t even picture ‘playing’ with Dan and Marcus. Was it his old age? He didn't want to share what was his anymore.


Brian untied Justin and pulled him into his arms as they lay on the bed.  “Sunshine, where were you all day? I was so scared something….”


“Brian, if I had felt unstable, I would have told you.  I promise. I was looking at hotel employees. I pushed them a little bit in Vegas and they let me into their employee system.  I spent over 5 hours sifting through and I have it down to I think 5 people. I thought tomorrow Dan or Tyler might be able to take it from there and figure out who it probably was.  Brian, how much trouble are you and Matty going to be in?”


“Some of that will depend on what the autopsy says.  I keep going over it in my mind. I should have stopped Matty.  I should have just called the police anonymously but I understood why Matty felt like he needed to physically do something, to see this fucker and physically cause him pain.”


“Well, hopefully law enforcement will understand his need to do what he did.” Justin kissed Brian with no desperation but with the need to just be in his embrace.  “We probably should shower. George will be here in about 30 minutes.”



Justin and Brian were freshly showered when George arrived.  And soon the kids and grandkids arrived. There was lots of love and lots of laughs as the evening progressed.  Brian filled in some of the missing details to his children while Taylor and Gage did a painting project in Justin’s studio.  


After that the conversation went to other family events.  Gus talked about the trip he was taking. Over the years he had completed his architect’s degree and he was competing for a new building in LA and he thought he had a good shot of winning it.


Brinn and Zach talked about their amazing honeymoon and some other changes they were thinking about.  Zach had already gotten a different job so he could work from home and when the baby was born he would be the main caregiver during the day.  Brinn told them that Tammy was thinking about leaving the lab and Brinn admitted it was losing interest now that Zach was doing so well. A good manager could be in charge of production on the drug.  


“Brinny, what do you think you would like to do?”  Justin asked as he leaned against Brian.


“I wasn’t sure but as Dad was talking about all the trouble he and Matty might be in I thought, maybe I’ll get my law degree.  I think tomorrow I will find out when the next bar exam is.”


“Just going to skip law school are you?” Gus smiled at his sister.


“Well, I have some knowledge of the law and I think I can pass it.  Then Daddies, will you hire me to work for the business.”


“Sweetheart, you get that passed and you can rescue Matteo and me.”


“Ok, I better get that passed so I can get you and Matty cleared before I have this baby.”


As the party began to break up, Brinn hugged Brian, “I am serious, Dad.  I am going to get you off with the best deal possible.”


“I don’t doubt that for a minute, Brinn.”  Brian kissed his daughter and then Justin hugged her tightly.  “Have I told you how happy I am to have you back? I love you.”


“Love you both.” Brinn kissed them as she and Zach left followed by Gus, Shelby, and the kids.


Brian and Justin cleaned up the kitchen enough.  As they walked to the bedroom, Brian’s phone pinged.  He looked at it, “The plane arrived in Ibiza safely. They just arrived at the Villa.”


“Well then, Dan and Marcus have Hannah home safe and sound.  Tony and John are safe, with the kids, in Ibiza, and our family is all back home, including having you back in my bed.  Life is good.” Justin leaned against Brian.


“Yes, it is.  This trip Gus is making….”


“He hopes to hook up with someone.  He told me. I reminded him to be safe and smart.”


“I hope he follows your advice, but I can tell he needs a male companion.” Brian pulled Justin’s shirt off.  “I don’t blame him at all. He may just have to find someone he likes and put him up. It’s not like he can’t afford it.  Hell, Seth’s old apartment is available and depending on the guy, I am sure we can find him a job in one of our businesses.  But right now I’m not worried about Gus’ love life.” Brian bit Justin’s lower lip.


“Oh god, yes….” was all he could say before they again removed their clothes and fell into bed for a night of love.

 

Chapter 17 by Simply written

Chapter 17


“I had forgotten how beautiful this place was,” Jonna said as she stood on the patio looking at the ocean below them.


John put his arm around Jonna’s shoulders.  “It is, isn’t it.” Jonna leaned into her dad.  “It has been far too long since we came here. Your papa and I have some great memories…..”


“Dad, I don’t want to hear it,” Jonna stepped on tiptoe and kissed his cheek.  “I’m just glad my dads love each other and love me.”


“Well, I don’t see that changing anytime soon. Have you looked at your papa lately?  He is so out of my league. He is still the most beautiful man I have ever seen.”


“Daddy, I can’t look at either of my dads like that but since you mentioned it, my friends drool over you equally.  Do you think Hannah is really doing well?”


“Oh, honey, I am sure she may have a bad dream or two but from what I can tell, she felt safe because of you and by the time you were separated she wasn’t too scared of the kidnapper.  He seems to have treated her well. You are the one who…”


“When does Zia Angi arrive?”  Jonna changed the subject.


“She was going to try to get an earlier flight but right now she plans to be here tomorrow.” John faced Jonna and tilted her head up so she could look into her deep brown eyes, so like Tony’s, “Jonna, we understand you are uncomfortable talking to us but, baby, if you need to talk to someone, we are here.  Even if you just want to tell us how horrible men are, we can take it.”


“Oh, Daddy, you aren’t horrible men.  I am so lucky to have my three men in my life and when Papa told me about his …..”


“Yes, Tony and I worked through that soon after we met and all we have ever wanted for both our children is they are happy and eventually find someone you are happy with.”


Jonna put her head on her dad’s chest and held onto him tightly.  “Daddy, can I just live with you forever? I will take care of you and Papa when you get old.  I can feed you and read to you.” 


John was sure he felt her trembling, “You  know you can stay with us as long as you want. You are forever our daughter and you will always have a home with us but, honey, I really hope someday that fear will be gone and you will find an amazing person to be your one and only.”



Matty walked out in a pair of trunks and got in the pool.  He started swimming. He turned at the end and came back. “Jonna, come join me.”


“I….I don’t think I am ready for a swimsuit.


“Well, you know we don’t care.”


“Maybe later, Matty, but I will sit and watch you.”


As his kids talked he went back inside hoping for a few minutes with Tony.  He found him at the counter, making espresso. Moving close he pressed his body to Tony’s back, he bit his ear and then asked, “When does Angi get in?”


“She thought she would be here around 2:00.”


“I would say we have at least twenty minutes before the kids come in.” John slid his hands into the front of Tony’s shorts and began long teasing strokes.  He reached lower and began to fondle his balls.


“Oh, mi amore, the children…..”


“They are hardly children.  Matty has been with more people than I have.”  John could feel Tony getting close to climax so he shoved his other hand down the back of the shorts and with one gentle push his finger was buried deep and he began to milk Tony’s prostate.  


Tony leaned against John as he came. “Oh god,” Tony sighed as he turned and kissed John.  “When was the last time we did something like that.”


“Far too long.” Tony turned into John’s arms and as they ground together and their tongues danced they heard the door open.


“I’m just passing through.  Don’t stop on my account.” Jonna’s sweet voice said and before they could separate, she was gone.


John started to withdraw but Tony held him close.  “I think we need to give her a little space, darling.  She’s not going anywhere and neither are we. I love you, John Montefiore.”


“I love you, too, Antonio Montefiore.”


“You two could just as well go screw already.” Matty walked over and picked up the espresso Tony had made for himself and started sipping it.  “Have you heard from Brian and Justin?”


This brought seriousness to Tony and John. John moved away from Tony and washed his hands quickly before moving to Matteo’s side.  A text came in sometime overnight. John Smith didn’t make it.” John put an arm around Matty’s waist as he felt his knees buckle.


“What have I done?  What’s going to happen to me? I killed a man!  I’m a murderer.”


“Oh, Matty, you aren’t a murderer.” John held his son close as Tony came up from behind him and brought his arms around them both.


Tony continued, “Brian has lawyers working on it.  He said the man’s real name is John Smith and they do know what he did to your sister.  Brian is cooperating enough to say he will tell them more once the autopsy is complete and they have a cause of death.


“I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to do it.  I was just so angry with what he had done. I don’t think Jonna will ever be the same.  She told me some of what…...he wasn’t a man.”


“I hope she will start to heal.” John said.


“Did you know she won’t swim?  She doesn’t want her skin showing, she is covered with bruises and she is still in such pain. She is much stronger and braver than I am.”


“Angi will be here soon. Hopefully Jonna will begin to talk.”


“Maybe Jonna doesn’t want to talk!” All the men turned around to see Jonna standing there.  What if I just want to forget it all? Just quit talking about me!” Jonna turned her back to them.  In a whisper she said, ”Please, just let me be. Not only am I...dirty but I got Matty in trouble, too.”


Matty started for her but his dads held on to him.  “Let’s give her a little space.” Tony said softly. “Face it, as men, we can’t relate to what she feels.”



Brian spent a good part of the morning on the phone with his lawyers.  They expected to have cause of death by the end of the day. Before they said goodbye, the lawyer said, “Brian, did you know your daughter is interested in taking the bar? She wants to apprentice under me.”


“You’ve met my daughter.  Her IQ is higher than I can count.  Would you be willing to take her on? My guess is she could probably take the test today and pass it.”


“Yes, I remember talking with her at a holiday party you had.  She couldn’t have been more than ten and we had a conversation beyond what many lawyers could understand.  I just wanted to get the Ok from you.”


“Try saying no to that girl.  Just remember she is carrying my grandbaby and insist she doesn’t overdo it.”


“Well, I’ll do my best.  I have a friend who may be able to pull some strings to get her in the next testing for the bar.”


“When is it?”


“Less than four weeks.”


“Well, I guess that way she won’t stress over it too long.  It is totally up to her but if you can manage it, that would be best for all of us.” Brian was laughing as he hung up as Justin walked into the office.


“It’s nice to hear you laugh.  Who was on the phone?”


“My lawyer.  He said they should know how he actually died by this afternoon.  Can you believe that loser was really named John Smith? Oh, Dan called earlier too.  He’s working with the police and passed on the three names you had narrowed the employees to and the police are waiting for verification but they know who let him stay at the suite.”  Brian moved his chair backward and reached for Justin. “Come here, Sunshine.” Justin sat down on his lap, “I’m going to have to go to Vegas later this week. Will you come with me?”


“Of course I will, Brian, I can never sleep when we’re not together.  “Brian, how worried are you?”


“I’m not that worried yet.  I’d be stupid if I wasn’t concerned but I have good lawyers.  Oh, and that is what I was laughing about. Since last night, Brinn has managed to get on the next list to take the bar and she has four weeks to study.”


“Oh, shit, do you think her marriage will survive?”  as Justin started to laugh, Brian’s mouth came down on his and instantly the humor was gone and the passion began. The kisses very quickly had both of them smoldering. “Fuck!” Justin struggled to move his legs so he straddled the office chair but his leg would no longer let him do it.

“That’s what I was hoping to do.”


“I’m sorry, Bri, I just can’t make my leg….”  Brian quieted him with a kiss.


“I am sure we can come up with another way to make love.”  Brian laid Justin across the desk as he pulled down his pants. “I am sure we can come up with several…..” 



“Hey, Red, where are you?”  Dan had just walked in from the office.


“I’m here, Darling Dan.” Marcus smiled as he walked in from the office. 


“Where’s Hannah?”


“Becca is talking to her in the office.”  He pointed to the room he just walked out of.  “She is going to talk to her and see what Hannah might need after this.”


Dan took his hand and led him to the sofa across the room.  “I just read a report from the FBI about Kim.”


“DId she say why she did this?  Why she took Hannah? I never thought she was all that interested in her niece.”


“Kim didn’t say much but the guy did.  He is trying to get a lesser sentence, of course.  Kim’s plan was to keep Hannah until she wanted to stay with her and then she was going to start asking us for money.  Like we would just give up our daughter like that. They are both working on a plea for the kidnapping but now they are trying to figure out what charges should be brought against them for Jonna’s rape.  Both will definitely do jail time.” 


Marcus threw himself at Dan and both ended up lying on the couch.  “Thank god!” They kissed for a few more minutes before Dan moved a bit away.  “You know Hannah asked about going on vacation?”


“Did you come up with something? She really wanted Danny and Elliott to come but they can’t leave with the practice this close to opening.  If they agree, how about we go there and help them with some of the work and make it a sort of staycation.”


“That sounds like it would be good for all of us.  If Becca wants to see Hannah again soon, we could even make that work from their house plus Hannah really does love spending time with that son and son in law of ours.  Maybe this summer you and I will be able to sneak away for a weekend, knowing she is safe with them. Face it, I think we could use time alone when things settle down. I think we have a couple things to talk about but now isn’t the time.”


“Yes, Darling, we do.  You don’t doubt how much I love you, do you?”


“No, Red, I know you love me as much as I love you and this will wait but not forever.  And maybe I am just being silly, but please, just don’t spend time alone with Justin. I know it is irrational but ….”


“I won’t, Dan.  I will keep my distance unless I know someone is around.  You don’t have to worry, but I do understand.”  


The men began to kiss again and as the activity began to get a little heated a small voice from the next room said, “Daddies, we can hear you kissing.  Is it safe to come in?”


Dan and Marcus laughed, “How about we come to you?” Dan stood and offered his hand to Marcus.  Both men adjusted the pants to make things the least noticeable and they went to talk to Becca.



Angi stepped out of the taxi.  She could smell the ocean and hear it if she listened closely even though it was down the cliff.   


“Aunt Angi!” Matty came running around the corner of the villa.  Angi stopped and took a deep breath.  


For a split second she pictured Gus coming around the corner.  That Kinney blood made the most gorgeous men. “Matteo Montefiore, you get more handsome everytime I see you.” She kissed both of his cheeks and hugged him.  “So, give me a quick update about your sister.” Matty paid the taxi and grabbed her bag. 


“She hasn’t talked to any of us since this morning.  I think we were smothering her a little. I hope she will talk to you.  She won’t put on a swimsuit because of all the bruises. He hurt her so badly and not only physically.”


“Oh Matty, you have the biggest heart.” They walked around the side of the house. 


 “I screwed up big time but we can talk about that later,” he said as his dads swooped her up and kissed her. 


Tony held his sister for a long while, “How are you Angelica?  I hear you are a free woman right now.”


“I am. Easiest way to lose 160 lbs. I am fine, big brother.  How are the two of you holding up? It is not easy watching a child suffer, especially one as special as Jonna.”


“We hope that having a woman she is comfortable with will help her.”


“Time and security are probably the best medicine.  Where is she?”


Tony told her what bedroom she was in, “We’ll take your bag to your room.  You go say ‘hi’ to Jonna.”


Angi softly knocked on the door, “Jonna, I want to see my beautiful niece.”


“The door is open,” Jonna’s voice came through the door.  Angi walked in and saw her niece staring out the window. She walked up behind her and the girl turned and they hugged.  Jonna held on for a long time. “Are my dads mad at me?”


“Oh, bella, they are not mad at you.  They hurt for you. Your dads wish they could help but know they can’t understand.  If you want to talk about anything I will listen. If you have questions, I will try to answer them.”


“Zia Angi,” Angi looked at her niece and saw the little girl she used to be, “Every time they look at me I think they are picturing what happened.  It was so gross. He….I knew it would hurt but I never thought …..my friend does it with her boyfriend and she said it hurt a little bit the first time. but now she likes it but it hurt a lot and he ….. How can my dads like sex like that?  I am so confused about everything. Maybe I’ll just be a nun. Then I don’t have to worry about sex at all.”


“Oh, Jonna, I am sure that is what you are feeling right now.  What do you say we have a girl’s night in? We can eat pasta and watch movies.  I am sure there is gelato in the freezer. No boys allowed.”


“I’d like that, Zia Angi.  I’m not overreacting, am I?”


“Oh, you are not overreacting but if you were, you are allowed.  I was thinking about taking a swim before the sun starts going down.”


“I can’t,” Jonna said and turned her back to Angi.


“Oh, Jonna, why do you say that.” 


“My daddies would be horrified if they saw all the bruises. Unless I wore pants, they would see my legs.”  She slipped her yoga pants down and Angi had to do all she could not to react. She could see that they were starting to turn green but it was still purple and blue on most of her inner thighs.  She slowly pulled the pants back up, being careful not to put pressure on the most sensitive areas.


“That has to be so painful.”


“As long as I can just sit or stand at my own pace, it’s not so bad.”


“You are a brave woman, Jonna.”


“I don’t feel that brave.  Matty is the one who went after the guy.  He’s not going to hurt anyone else.” Angi wondered what Jonna was talking about but she would ask her brother later.


“I am going to tell the boys they are not allowed and have my brother make us that amazing pasta he makes so well.”


“Zia Angi, thank you.”


“For what, bella?”


“Just for treating me like me.”



Brinn lay gasping on the bed, “Who knew orgasms would get so much better when you’re pregnant.”


“I am willing to see if it can get even better!” Zach smiled as his mouth moved down to her breasts.  Her nipples were getting more sensitive each day and as Zach’s tongue flicked lightly from one to the other, she already began to climb. Just as she climaxed her phone rang.


“Oh shit,” she grabbed the phone.  “I’m late for my first study session,” she answered the phone. “Hello, I know, I’m late. Will be leaving here in five minutes.” She was already moving to the shower. “I really am sorry.”


Brian sat across the desk from his lawyer, “You were right.  She hadn’t left yet. I will plan on a thirty minute buffer for each session.  Now, Brian, that great nephew of yours is out of the country, right?”


“Yes, he’s at our villa in Ibiza. Jonna is recovering there with her family.”  Brian stated.


“I can make that work for now. You are going to have to go to Las Vegas tomorrow.  The police want to question you. They want to question Matteo, too, but I know you can talk around that for at least a week.”


“So, how much trouble am I really in?”  Brian stretched his legs out in front of him.


“You aren’t making it easy for me.  Your nephew killed a man in your presence.”


“Do we know what killed him yet?” Brian took a swig of coffee out of his mug.


“Well, he had a massive bump on his head from the fall.  He had a concussion which could definitely be part of the cause. He also had a cracked rib and internal bleeding.”


“That’s not right.  Matty never hit him there.  He broke his collarbone I’m fairly sure but that was the only real injury Matty could have caused.”


“They are trying to determine if some of the injuries might have occurred slightly earlier.  Had he had a fight with someone before the two of you. If they had surveillance videos they could tell but somehow that all disappeared.” Brian’s lawyer glared at him.  “You don’t make life easy, Kinney. So I told the detective you would be in Vegas by noon tomorrow.”


“Justin and I plan to leave around 2:00 today.  We should be there by 4:00. Do you have the detective’s information?”


“I’ll send the information to your phone.  I suggest, unless you want to run into your daughter, you better get out of here.”


“So I fucked up.  It isn’t the first time.”  Brian walked to the door. “I’ll be in touch unless I’m locked up.  Then Justin will be in touch.” Brian walked out the door. As he got into his car, he saw Brinn’s car come around the corner.  He stayed where he was until she had parked and rushed in. He then pulled out and drove toward home. How could he have been so rash.  If he had left some of the videos maybe they could have found some evidence. 


When Brian arrived at the vineyard he found Justin packing.  “The plane is ready any time we are.”  


Brian walked over and wrapped his arms around Justin but didn’t say a word.  Justin let him calm down and then spoke, “Do you want to tell me what got you so upset?”


“I might have hurt Matty’s case rather than help it,” he explained that there may have been an attack on John Smith before Matty but they will never be able to tell now.”


“Brian, there is nothing you can do about the missing time.  Maybe they can go further ahead and after and see if they find anything suspicious.  Worrying isn’t going to help.” Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s waist. “I hope you didn’t get us a room in that hotel.”


“No, we are not staying at our lower end hotel this time.  And the penthouse suite in this place is amazing, including a hot tub on the roof.  Remember that place we stayed,” Brian caught his breath when Justin unzipped Brian’s pants and slipped his fingers inside.  Brian caught his breath as Justin began to gently caress him. After a few moments he took Brian’s hand and led him over to the chair where Justin sat and took Brian’s hips drawing him close. His hands slipped under the waistband and he gently slid his hands down over Brian’s hips and ass and he opened his mouth as he guided Brian into his mouth.  He never got tired of the feel of his strong cock, and the taste of him, he needed nothing more than him. The feel of his skin….Brian couldn’t go to prison. Brian began to move in and out as Justin graspend his hips firmly and Brian grabbed Justin’s head.


Brian’s fingers were entwined with Justin's thick hair.  There was more silver in with the blond each year but Justin was still the most handsome man he had ever seen. Just thinking about Justin was making him almost lightheaded.  His hands came to rest on Justin’s shoulders as his breathing got back to normal. Justin slowly rose and looked into Brian’s eyes. “I guess we better get going to the plane.” 


Brian pulled him close and kissed him.  He explored every millimeter of his mouth. As they separated Brian held onto him just a moment too long. He must have also been thinking about what might be.


Brian and Justin quickly finished packing and soon the plane was in the air.  It wasn’t long and Brian was dozing. Justin knew he hadn’t been sleeping as well as he normally did.  Justin helped him lay down with his head in his lap. Justin ran his fingers through Brian’s hair as he drifted into a deep sleep.



Angi and Jonna had a wonderful night but Jonna got tired because of her medication and after she was sound asleep, Angi went out of the main room and poured a large glass of wine.  She looked out to the pool area and saw John and Tony sharing a lounger. She knew they didn’t want her there at this moment but she didn’t care. She made enough noise coming out the door so they knew she was coming. She dropped on the chair next to them.


“I’m sorry.  I know you don’t need me here but  I …..” She drank most of the wine all at once.


“What is it, Angelica?” John asked, reaching for her hand, being closest to her. 


“Jonna is such an amazing young woman. Have you seen the bruises….no I know you haven’t.  She has to be in constant pain but she was worried about your reactions. Don’t let on that I told you this but Jonna won’t swim because you would be too horrified at her bruises.  They are starting to fade.” Angi lit a cigarette.


“How can you smoke those things?” Tony asked Angi in Italian.


“Don’t leave John in the dark,” she said in English.  “I only smoke under stress. Tonight I could smoke the whole pack. She is so brave.  She is worried she will never want to have a real relationship when her friends are just starting to explore and she can’t imagine even being touched.”  


John tugged her hand a little telling her to come closer.  He pressed against Tony and the double lounger held all three of them.  John pulled Angi close to him and Tony’s hand also rested on her shoulder.  “What can we do for her?” John asked sincerely.


“I think you are doing it.  Unless a therapist tells you to, don’t press her.  I think she is working it out in her own head and she has such an amazing support system.”  She kissed sweetly on the lips.  


“Hey, Ang, he’s mine remember?” John wiggled his ass against Tony’s cock and he moaned.


Angelica smiled at her brother, “It has been a while since I have had the physical contact of a handsome man.’


“And Tony, she definitely smells better than you do sometimes.” John breathed in her perfume.  He was not serious about Tony. About the only time he didn’t enjoy the smell of Tony was if he had just come from a long workout and even then the smell of his sweat always gave John a hard on.


“Um, John, I don’t know what you’re thinking about but I am betting it has to do with my brother and not me.”   She gently patted his crotch feeling the erection that had just grown. John jumped a bit making him press more firmly again Tony who then groaned himself.   “I think I will let the two of you alone,” she said as she moved off the lounger. “Where is my nephew? I have barely seen him yet. Maybe I will spend a few minutes with him and then I promised Jonna I would sleep in her room.” They pointed her in the direction of his room and she left them alone.  Before she was inside she heard the distinct sound of two zippers.


Angi tapped on Matty’s door, “May I come in?”


“Sure, “ Matty’s voice came through the door.  Angi walked in and dropped on the bed next to him.  He didn’t even look in her direction, “I fucked up so bad Aunt Angi.”  


She linked her fingers with her handsome nephew, so grown up and yet, so young.  “Are you sure it is as bad as you think?”


“I killed a man,” he said it so softly Angi wasn’t sure she heard it correctly.


Angi didn’t want to show Matteo her shock, “Tell me about it.”  She squeezed his hand gently and listened to the whole story.


When Matty was finishing it up he said, “Dad and Papa don’t know I know he’s dead.  I found it online today. I was so stupid and now I got Uncle Brian in so much trouble, too.”


“Well, your Uncle Brian can handle almost anything.  If anyone can make this all go away it is him. Speaking of your family, how is Gus?” she said on a lighter note.


“Gus is alright.  His kids are cute and his son is so much like Brian everyone is worried.”  This had both of them laughing a little. “But his lover moved away and he is not as good as some may think.  But what do I know, I don’t know anything.”


“Why do you think he isn’t as good as most think?”


“Maybe it’s because I’ve been around him when it was just the guys. I think he would screw almost any guy that showed up and I don’t think that’s Gus unless I was blind when I was a kid.  I mean there was Seth but he was devoted to his family and Seth.”


“You’re right.  That’s not Gus. It’s not like Gus to be uncertain or out of control.”  Angi commented.


“You know I would never want a different family, even my crazy Mom, but, really, what has Gus ever had to do?  He is a great architect but his dads have always gotten him out of stuff. I know, I know….I’m hoping they can get me out of trouble now but, I heard he fucked a guy New Year’s Eve that Brian paid off to get out of town.”


“That doesn’t sound like Gus at all and Gus had an incident when he was your age too.” Angi yawned.  “I’m afraid I need to get some sleep. I told Jonna I would sleep in her room.” She kissed her nephew, “Tomorrow you can tell me about your latest playmate.”


“Not much to tell right now.  Cait and I are still friends but She’s in New Orleans and I am staying in California, hopefully not as a ward of the state.”


“I love you, Matty.  I’m here for you, my love.”  She walked toward the door.


“I love you too, Zia Angi.”



Gus arrived in L.A. late afternoon.  He had talked to his dads just before leaving and they were ready to go to Vegas.  He knew it was a serious situation but his pops could get himself out of anything. After checking into his suite and looking over his design for the meeting tomorrow, he was ready to cut loose.  Besides the suite he also got a simple room in the hotel. He would find an escort and take him there. That way they wouldn’t think money. They would just think businessman. Gus put on his favorite jeans and a silky, clingy shirt.  Now he just needed to figure out where to go. He had looked online and asked a few of his gay coworkers so he had possibly four places. He figured he would try the closest one first. He would enjoy dancing but he was more interested in finding someone to fuck.  


Gus had barely entered the club and there were two men at his side. The three of them ended up sitting at a table and having a bite to eat before they  moved out to the dance floor. It wasn’t long and Gus knew who he wanted to spend the night with. He could feel the guys hard cock pressing into his thigh and the man could kiss like none other. It was only about 10:00 p.m. when the men left the dance floor and moved out onto the street. 


Gus found himself pressed against a brick wall with the man’s hand down his pants. “What’s your name,” the man mumbled as his mouth moved to Gus’ neck. “I’m Joe.”


“Seth.  I’m Seth.”


“You have a place we can go?” Joe asked Gus. 


“It’s a couple blocks from here.”


“So what are we waiting for?” They decided walking would get them there quickest and Gus used a side door that opened with this room card.and within five minutes they were naked.  Gus had a pile of condoms on the nightstand. 


Gus poured each of them a drink and his ‘guest’ offered him a pill but Gus wasn’t interested.  He put on a condom and as Joe started to fly, Gus entered him. Soon Gus was glad he was high. He thrust over and over and over.  He was in his own head but the body he pictured entering wasn’t Joe. As soon as he picture Seth, he shouted and ejaculated. As soon as he had cum he slipped a condom on Joe and bent over a chair.  Joe went forever. By the time he finally came, Gus’ ass was sore but he finally had something else to focus on.


After giving him a few minutes, Gus  said, “I have a meeting early in the morning.  Would you mind leaving?”


“Nothing like a quick fuck!  Wife and kids at home? She know you’re doing this?”


“As a matter of fact, she does. Turn the light off when you leave.”


Joe pulled on his clothes, grumbling all the time.  He slammed the door when he left.


Gus lay in bed not able to sleep.  Eventually he got up and poured another large drink and drank it down before falling back on the bed.  Soon he was sound asleep with visions of Seth dancing through his mind.



The flight to Las Vegas was smooth.  Justin fell asleep but woke when Brian’s mouth closed around his dick. Justin’s fingers entwined in his hair as his head bobbed.  “Oh, god Brian. That feels so amazing.” Soon Justin was unable to sit still. He thrust to meet Brian until he held Brian’s head still and he emptied himself and just as he Brian’s mouth moved up to Justin’s the pilot told them to take their seats and put on their seatbelts.


Brian called the detective as soon as they were settled into their room.  He was told to come down to the station at 10:00 a.m. Brian’s attorney couldn’t make it however, a local attorney was going to sit with Brian during the questioning.   Truthfully it was more filling Brian in on what they knew then questions although they were sure there would be some questions. Brian stood on the balcony looking out over the city.  


Justin walked up behind him and encircled his waist. His head dropped onto Brian’s back. “You’re awfully quiet.  Did the detective say something you didn’t tell me?”


“No, he said very little.  Sunshine, do you mind if we stay in tonight?”


“I already ordered dinner.  It should be here in about half an hour.”


Brian turned and pressed his lips to Justin’s forehead and then his cheek before Justin turned to meet his lips. There was a little desperation between them.  Neither wanted to think that there was a possibility they would be separated soon. Justin wasn’t sure he could deal with it and he was fairly sure Brian couldn’t. Brian was in great shape for a man of his age but losing his freedom was more than Justin thought he could take.


By the time their meal arrived they were in robes.  They had left the last thirty minutes undressing each other.  There was no rush tonight. Their skin was glowing from the touching and kissing that had been going on. They let the server in and as he set up the table for them Brian and Justin stayed in each other’s arms kissing the whole time.  The server interrupted, “Excuse me, gentlemen? Is there anything else I can do for you?” The look on the servers face told them he did mean anything else.


“You are about 20 years too late for the anything,” Brian smiled at the good looking man.  He handed a $100 to him.


“Oh thank you, sir! You own this hotel, don’t you?”  he asked Brian.


“We are part owners, yes.”


“I knew I had seen your picture somewhere.  It was in the HR department. I’m sorry, I should get out of here so you can eat while your food is hot. Did you just get married? Is this your honeymoon? I’m sorry, I’m asking too many questions.”


“You are fine,” Justin smiled at the young man.  “We have been married over twenty years, together for over thirty.”


“Wow!  You don’t look much older than that.”


“Brian, I think we should get this guy a promotion,” Justin smiled at the young man.  “What’s your name?”


“I’m Randy.  Now I am leaving.  Have a nice night. If you don’t mind, just set the cart out in the hall when you are done,” and with that Randy was gone.


Justin had picked a meal of appetizers and salad.  They sat next to each other instead of across from each other and fed each other bites. As the meal went on there was more and more touching and kissing until Justin loosened Brian’s robe and his finger moved over Brian’s cock.  When Brian was fully erect, Justin straddled him and as Justin lowered himself slowly, Brian held his dick in place. He watched Justin’s face as he impaled himself. Brian guided Justin’s face down to his own and as their lips met, Justin sank down the remainder of the way.


Brian grasped onto Justin’s hips and began to thrust upward, hard enough to worry he might be hurting Justin but after this many years he knew Justin enjoyed a little discomfort.  As he came deep inside Justin he grabbed Justin’s erection and after a few swift pulls Justin cried out in release. He fell against Brian’s chest and felt his heart beating there.  It was strong and rapid at the moment but as he laid against him, it began to slow.


Brian shifted a bit,“Let’s go try out that huge tub out on the balcony.  I can’t decide if it is a bathtub or a hot tub but it looks inviting.” 


Justin got up and then Brian stood next to him. “I love you, more each day, I think.” Justin kissed his cheek and then led the way.



Danny and Elliott, sat on either side of Hannah’s bed.  “Is this bed really for me?”


“Of course it is, Hannah Banana.  We want you to come visit us and to do that we need a room just for you,” Danny bent and kissed her cheek.  “Well, since you are snug as a bug in a rug, we will let you get to sleep.”


“Danny, can you stay a little while? I….” she brought her mouth to his ear and whispered, “I sometimes wake up and get scared I’m ….”


Danny smiled at her, “I will lay with you as long as you want me to or until you are asleep.” He looked at his husband, “El, would you mind making sure everything in the kitchen is put away.  I‘ll be out shortly.”


“Hannah, you can keep him as long as you need him.”  Elliott kissed Hannah and then walked to Danny and gave him a long lingering kiss before walking out the door.


Danny snuggled next to Hannah, “You know, Hannah, you have four men in your life that love you more than you can imagine.”


“Danny, do you think Jonna will ever like me again?  I don’t know what happened to her but she got hurt and it was all because they wanted me.”


“Oh, Hannah,  Jonna did get hurt but she doesn’t blame you.  It wasn’t your fault. She is on a vacation just like you are but when she comes back, I am sure she will come visit as soon as she can.  Would you like to talk to her tomorrow?”


“Can I?”  Hannah yawned and rested her head on his chest. 


“Of course,  unless she isn’t near a computer.  I will talk to her in the morning.” Danny kissed her head.


“I love you, Danny.”


“Oh, sweetheart, I love you, too.” Moments later Danny heard the deep heavy breathing and knew Hannah was asleep.  He carefully got out of bed and left the room. He walked to the kitchen and found Elliott opening a bottle of wine, “Have my dads come out of their room?”


“No, and I don’t expect them to come out until morning. I am sure they needed a night by themselves.  Hannah’s been sleeping between them ever since she got home and the weeks she was gone...well, they need this time.”


Elliott put his arms around Danny and kissed him, “You’re a good big brother.”


“I try.  I wish I could have been to my sister, Katie.  I miss her.”


“Maybe she can come and visit.”


“Maybe she can.  She’s in college now. I’ll have to see if she could visit this summer.”


“You know she is welcome.  This is a big house and family is important.”  Elliott poured a glass of wine for each of them and guided Danny to the sofa. They sipped wine and talked about their new clinic.


“You know, this house is huge.  We were so lucky to find it but there is so much room….”


“Danny, not tonight, please.  I know you want a family but…..we need to get our practice started.  Maybe in five or ten years….”


“El, why don’t you want children? You love Hannah.  I’ve seen you with kids at the clinic. They love you.  Why El?


“Please, Danny, not now.” He emptied his glass of wine and stood up, “I think I will go do some paperwork.”


“No, Elliott, please. I didn’t mean to upset you.  I just feel like although we share most everything you are keeping something from me,” Danny moved to him and put his arms around him.  “Please, don’t go to the office.” He kissed him, moving his hand down the front of Elliot’s jeans

“I’m sorry I pushed you.  You have some reason and someday, I hope, you’ll tell me.”


“Does there have to be a reason?”


“No, but I know my husband and ….I love you.  I don’t want to fight.” Danny pressed his body against  Elliott’s.


Elliott crushed Danny’s mouth as he pushed him backward.  The next thing Danny knew he was flat on his back on the dining room table and then his pants were being tugged off.  “You know you drive me crazy but god, I love you, Danny Reed.” Elliott took his time entering Danny and then as he moved slowly, he bent and kissed him. As they climbed higher and higher before they climaxed together. As Elliott moved out he offered Danny his hand, “Let’s go to bed. I have a feeling we aren’t done for the evening.”


Dan and Marcus watched Danny and Elliott move to their room.  They walked into the kitchen and rummaged for something to eat.  They had both worked up an appetite. They sat by the small kitchen table with cheese and grapes.  “A week ago I couldn’t imagine being this happy ever again.” Marcus said as he popped a grape in his mouth.


“The only thing that could make life perfect was knowing all charges would be dropped against Brian.” Dan said as he raised Marcus’ hand to his mouth. “Red, I …..you and Justin, do I need to be concerned? I promise if you tell me no, I won’t bring it up again.”


“You know I love Justin and Brian, the same way you do but Dan, you are my husband. You are the only person I could imagine spending the rest of my life with and if you were the only person I kiss the rest of my life I would die a happy man.”

 

Dan realized he had been holding his breath, “Red, I have been worried that maybe I ….I know I shouldn’t have blocked you out.  I am so used to getting focused on a case….. I just didn’t know how to handle it when we were the case. I love you, Marcus, and I will until my dying breath.”

Chapter 18 by Simply written

Chapter 18



Brian and Justin sat in a small room along with the attorney.  He said, “Mr. Kinney, remember less is more,” as the door opened and two detectives walked in.  They shared pleasantries and then the questioning began.


“So Mr. Kinney, you admit you and Mr. Montefiore were in the suite at the time of Mr. Smith’s injuries.”


“We were in the suite at the time of some of his injuries.  Some of the injuries happened before we were there.”


“Oh, come on Mr. Kinney.  You said when you walked into the suite nothing looked out of place.”


“Yes, I did. But I didn’t say his injuries occurred in the suite.  He had to have been in a fight earlier.”


“Your nephew has had Martial Arts training, our research shows year of it.  He kicked him in the center of the chest causing the rib and internal injuries.”


“No, he didn’t,” Brian started  to get irritated.


“Mr. Kinney is done for the day.  Turn the case over to the district attorney’s office and have them contact my office. Mr. Kinney will be in town at least 24 hours before going back to his home in California. Our office will know where Mr. Kinney is at all times.”


“Well, then there is the location of Mr.Montefiore.  We will want to talk to him.”


“Our office also knows his location.  He isn’t available…”


“Well, he needs to make himself available.”


“No, he NEEDS to spend time with his family after that animal violated his sister!” He didn’t wait to be given permission.  He extended his hand to Justin and the men walked out of the room. They heard one of the detectives calling them back but they kept walking. 


Once they had turned the corner Justin stopped bringing Brian to a stop, “Bri, is this smart?”


“I just couldn’t sit there….”


“You go on to the car.  I’ll be right back,” Justin kissed his cheek.  Justin went back to the interview room and opened the door.  Brian’s lawyer was trying to calm the detectives down. “Excuse me, gentlemen, I want to apologize for my husband but it has been a stressful month.  You see, our great niece was kidnapped the night of our daughter’s wedding along with our best friends’ daughter. On top of that, our family was kidnapped many years ago.  Brian likes to be in control and he doesn’t have control here. I am not trying to excuse his behavior but give you a picture of why he just left.”


One of the detectives nodded but the other had a cynical look on his face.  “Obviously he has never had to fight for anything in his life. He probably grew up having his daddy getting him out of scrapes.  Well, this is more than a scrape and I am guessing his rich daddy is no longer around to help him out.”


As he talked, Justin had to take a deep breath to stop himself from responding the way he wanted to.  “Sir, you don’t know Brian. You couldn’t be further from the truth. Brian was never given anything from his parents except a beating.  He has worked for every dollar he has made and he would give any deserving person the shirt off his back, even though he wouldn’t tell anyone so don’t act like you know him.” Justin looked at their lawyer, “You know how to get ahold of us and we know how to get to Matty.”


When Justin arrived back at the car, Brian sat behind the wheel with his eyes closed.  He looked up. “What kind of trouble am I in for leaving?”


“We pay our lawyers good money.  Let them worry about it.”


“You apologized for me, didn’t you?”


“Brian,” he reached out and touched his cheek, “you’re really worried aren’t you?”


“If I hadn’t had the cameras erased….FUCK….I thought it would keep him out of it but now we can’t prove someone else was there.  If Matty ends up….” Brian stopped talking and recklessly pulled out of the parking spot and moments later they were flying down the street.  Justin didn’t say anything but shut his eyes. If it was their time to die at least they would go together. Soon they were out of the city and screaming down the highway.  Justin glanced over at Brian who was staring at the road but seeing nothing. He reached out slowly and touched Brian’s arm.


“Bri, it’s time to slow down. We have a new grandbaby coming soon and I am not done loving you.” 


Brian slowed down a bit and at the first exit, he turned off into the little rest area with trails leading out into the desert.  Once parked, he got out and started walking down the closest one. Justin got up and tried to follow but he couldn’t keep up. He finally stopped  and said in a loud voice, “I can’t go into the desert, Brian. I just won’t.” His voice was loud but shaky. “Please, Bri. don’t lock me out!”


Brian stopped and his shoulders shrugged. Slowly he turned and walked toward Justin.  Justin met him halfway and held him close. “Brian, don’t run from me. You are not going to get rid of me like you tried so many times. Don’t think so little of me.” Now Brian’s mouth came down on his with a crushing force.  Brian began to undress Justin and then unzipped his own fly. They had made it back to the car and Brian leaned over the car hood with his pants below his ass. Justin didn’t say anything but walked up behind him and slowly and steadily entered him. He felt Brian tense and knew that was going to cause him more discomfort but understood his need to feel something.  Justin wasn’t gentle and he didn’t make it last. Within moments they both cried out and then as if nothing had occurred, the pulled their pants up and zipped them. Justin got behind the wheel and Brian sank into the passenger side. They rode silently back to the hotel. 



John and Tony saw both their children seem to heal as they spent time at the villa. Angi spent a lot of time with Jonna, sitting by the pool or in their bedroom.  They didn’t know what the girls were talking about but they didn’t care as long as Jonna came out of her room a little longer each day and was even smiling from time to time.


Matty had been contacted by Brian’s lawyer and knew he would have to have a video call with the police tomorrow but was told if he did that he could probably stay at least one more week with his family before he went home to face his bad decisions.


Danny and Elliott were enjoying having Danny’s family around, especially since Dan and Marcus were so willing to help get the clinic ready to open.  Hannah was happy running between the four men she loved helping with tools and bringing drinks and snacks. By the end of the week when they planned to head back home, the practice should be ready for patients. All of them could see Hannah begin to relax.  Yes, she would be seeing Becca for a while just to make sure she really was processing everything and she had to get back to school. They had been keeping her up to pace but she needed to start socializing again. But the next few days were just for family.


Brian and Justin arrived at home very subdued.  Justin hadn’t seen Brian this depressed in a long time.  Justin grabbed a bottle of wine and a couple glasses and then took Brian’s hand.  “It is a beautiful day. Let’s enjoy some wine. Brinn said she was going to stop by on her way home.”


Brian smiled at him, “Sure, Sunshine.  I miss that feisty little girl who is all grown up. There is definitely no question she’s pregnant anymore.” Brian opened the bottle and poured them each a glass of wine.  “This is nice, thank you.” Justin accepted the glass of wine and curled up against Brian on one of the outdoor sofas they had. 


As they talked they could hear a vehicle getting closer.  “I wonder who that is? It is too early for Brinn,” Justin questioned.  Moments later Gus’ pickup came into view. “I didn’t think he would be home until later.”   Justin stood and approached Gus’ truck. Gus had just opened the door when Justin stepped up.  “Gus, you’re back earlier than I expected. How’d the trip go?”


“Hey, Dad, let’s go to Pops so I can tell you both at the same time,” Gus put his arm around Justin’s shoulders.  Quietly he said, “How’s Pops doing?”


“Not so good.  He’s more worried than he wants us to know.” He kissed Gus’ cheek, “So, Bri, Gus has something to tell us.”


Brian took out another glass and handed it to Gus after filling it. “Is it good news?”  


“Out of the five finalists, they chose me to design and build their offices.  I’m going to have to spend time down there. I’m thinking maybe part of the summer we will live there.”  


Brian and Justin both hugged their son.  “They gave me some changes to my original plans so I will be going back down with them next week.  Then I shouldn’t have to go down too often until school is finished. I am going to look for a summer rental, maybe on the ocean.”


“Oh, the kids would love that.” Justin said.  “You better start looking soon if you want to find a place in a couple months.”


“I plan to.  I did a little looking around the area I think I would like to be in and got a couple leads.”


Brian watched his son and could tell he was holding something back. “So, sonnyboy, what else happened on your trip? No, never mind just tell me you were safe.”


“Yes, I was safe. I’m not stupid.”


“Just be careful, Gussy,” Justin smiled at him. “You have a great wife and the world’s best kids.  Remember they still come first.”


“Do you think I’d forget them?”


“No, but Gus….”


“I’ve got to go.  I’ll talk to you later.” Gus ended the conversation and rushed to his truck.  Soon it was just Brian and Justin sitting there.


“Should we be worried?” Justin questioned.


“Hopefully Gus will get this out of his system.  He just needs to find a fuck boy. He has love and family.  He just needs someone to screw.”


“Isn’t that what he’s doing?”


“Well, ya, but he is doing it the way I did it.  I had very little to lose. You know money isn’t something I don’t think about but I don’t want him to get hooked up with someone like Adam. Maybe time in L.A. will be good,” Brian said as he took a sip of wine.


“L.A. will be good?” Justin knew Brian too well.  He may have said that but he didn’t believe it. 


“As much as we hate it, we may have to let him flounder and be here if he asks for help.” Brian hesitated a minute, “And that might mean him asking you for help.  I could be….”


“Brian, don’t think that way.”


“I think I might have let it go too far.  I should have stopped him. I could have but I knew he needed to avenge his sister in his own way.”


“I still think you will……” Justin had to be honest.  “Dan’s got men searching videos all over Vegas. They will find something and Brian,”  Justin kissed him, “you know I will be here no matter what happens.” Brian pulled him across his lap so Justin was laying in his arms looking up at him.  “I love you, Brian. I have since that first night.” The men began to kiss and that’s how Brinn found them.


“Excuse me, but I have a husband to get home to myself.” Brinn smiled at her dads as she walked over.  She pushed Justin away from Brian and squeezed in between them. They both kissed her cheek. “Well, I will be taking the Bar exam in a couple weeks.  Dad, I hope to be ready to help with your case. I probably won’t be able to get my license in Nevada before the case comes up but I will be able to assist your lawyer that is licensed there.” She took a breath, “I talked to Matty last night. He will be speaking to the Vegas police on a three way video call tomorrow.”


“How is Matteo doing?” Justin pulled his daughter close, resting his hand on her growing tummy.


“He is struggling, knowing the man is dead.  He can’t figure out how he killed him.”


“That’s because he didn’t.  Smith was already injured. We just have to find proof of that.” Brian said with force.  


Brinn climbed into Brian’s lap and put her arms around his neck, “Daddy, this isn’t your fault.  You were just trying to help. Matty said he would have probably gotten himself killed if you hadn’t helped him come up with the plan you used. And I am not going to sleep until you are sitting here holding my daughter and spoiling her rotten.”


“Did you say daughter?” Justin interrupted.


Brinn put his hand on her tummy, “Yes, we’re having a baby girl.”


Justin felt his eyes fill with tears.  His baby girl was having a baby girl, “Oh, Brinn, I am so …..”


“Yes, I already have more understanding about your feelings already.  I am so in love with this little girl.” She got off Brian’s lap and Justin stood to hug her.  “Now, I have a husband who is already complaining he never sees me but he understands.”


“Brinny, we are so proud of you and so glad you are working to help your dad but this baby needs to come first.”


Brian stood up.  “Listen to your daddy.  Baby first, Zach second, and then if you want to help out your old dad….”


“I love you, Dad.  I love both of you so much.  I will talk to you tomorrow.” After she kissed both of them, Brian walked her to the car.  “Daddy, we are going to beat this thing. At least we are going to get it knocked down. You will probably be in more trouble for tampering with evidence by messing with the cameras but you own the cameras so we can use that.”


“Baby girl, take care of your baby girl,” they hugged once more before she sat down and then drove away.


Justin pulled Brian to him, after kissing him he said, “Ready to go in?”


“Ya, I should probably call John and Tony and find out what is going on with Matty. I don’t know if they have already spoken to the police in Vegas or if it is happening later. I just think I need to talk to them.”


“Brian, it’s like three in the morning there.  Why don’t you text them and tell them we will contact them about 9:00 a.m. their time.  That will be 11:00 p.m. just before bed.”


“Oh, ya, I forgot the time difference. I think I will just go work for a while.  I’m not very hungry right now.” Justin gave him a look. “Sunshine, we had a big lunch.  Maybe later I will have a salad or something.”


Justin looked into his eyes, “Ok, Bri.  Just let me know if you want something. I think I will go paint a while.  I have a granddaughter’s nursery to decorate.”



Brian opened the door to the studio. As usual, Justin was painting nude.  He smiled at the man he loved so much, “Sunshine, do you want to be in on the call. It’s getting close to 11:00.”


Justin looked up,  “Oh, hey baby. I guess I lost track of time.  Go ahead and call. I am going to jump in the shower and I will be there in five minutes.  I just need to get rid of some of this paint.” He dropped a kiss on Brian’s lips and dashed into the attached bath.


Brian walked to the office and texted John, letting him know he was going to start the Video Chat now.  The chat went right through and Brian could see Matteo’s handsome face looking back. “Hey, Uncle Brian. I know you were expecting my dads but I asked if we could have a couple minutes first.”


“Sure, Matty, Justin isn’t here right now, either.”


“Uncle Brian, I’m so sorry.”


“Matty, I could have stopped you if I wanted to but I knew you needed to do that.”


“But I killed him!” Matty started choking up. 


“No, Matty, you fought the bastard but you weren’t the first one of the day.  He had broken ribs and internal injuries. You broke his collarbone and maybe helped with the concussion. You never came near his midsection which is where the killing blows came from.”


Brian could see Matty relax a bit. “Uncle Brian, have they charged you with anything?”


“No, my lawyers have been holding them off.  They are rerunning some of the tests to try to narrow down the other injuries. Matty, I owe you an apology.  If it wasn’t for me we would have video and if we had video we would know who else was in his room or know when he was moving around. That is totally on me.”


“Papa and Dad just walked in.”


“Hey, Brian,” John said as he and Tony showed up on either side of Matty.


“You two look very rested.”


Tony smiled, “Resting isn’t what got us relaxed.”


“Oh, god, if you are all going to talk about sex, I’m going to head out of here.  Angie and I are going into town and we are trying to convince Jonna to come with us.  Thanks, Uncle Brian.”  


“Have a good day, Matty.” As soon as Matty was gone, Brian asked, “How is Jonna?”  Justin slipped in behind Brian, kissing his neck.


“Jonna is still….” Tony stopped and took a deep breath.  “She is physically healing, I think and Angi is what she needed right now.  She trusts Angi to keep her secrets and right now, damn, …”


John put his hand over Tony’s, “It is just hard knowing that we can’t connect with her.”


“Oh, guys, we have had that with Brinn.  It is hard but that’s why we have family that can help. Brinn talked with Shelby or Becca.  I think my mom, too, a couple times. She knows you love her and will do anything for her. That is all that counts.”


“Thanks, Justin, now I am guessing you really called about Matty,” Tony said.


Brian filled Tony and John in on the latest and found out they would be talking to the detectives this evening.  “Don’t say anything without the attorney. One of them is very annoying so if he gets on your nerves just disconnect and let the attorney worry about it.”


“Do you have any date on when you plan to come back?”  Justin asked.  


“Well, some of that depends on our conversation with the detectives but we hope to spend another week here.”


“Then tell them you will be back next Monday.  That will give you your week and I will deal with anything over here.” Brian stopped and said thoughtfully, “I hope you two are getting enough time alone.  You both deserve it.”


John smiled, “If we have any more time alone, I might not be able to walk.”


They ended their call and Brian turned to look at Justin who was still standing behind him.  “I hope the police don’t wind them up too much.” Brian yawned. “I guess it’s time for bed. It’s been a really long day.”


“Yes, I almost forgot we had been in Las Vegas this morning.” Justin pressed against Brian and brought his lips to his.  He then led him out of the office. They got in bed and as Justin pressed against him, Brian wrapped his arms around Justin but Brian kissed him and closed his eyes.  Justin started to say something but then just laid his head down on Brian’s chest. Brian’s arm tightened around him. Justin listened to Brian’s breathing change and knew he was asleep. His mind wouldn’t slow down.  He thought about everything that had gone on in the last couple days. He was concerned about Jonna and Matty. He was excited to meet Brinn and Zach’s daughter, and he worried about Brian. He hoped this case wouldn’t take long. He wasn’t sure Brian could handle much more. He hadn’t seen Brian this stressed more than a handful of times.  When this was all over, they were going to take a break, even if he had to drag him.



Brinn crawled into bed well after midnight.  She tried not to wake up Zach. As she tried to get comfortable she turned over.  Her back ached from leaning over a desk for the last six hours. As she tried to stretch her lower back she felt a strong hand press against it and began massaging it.  “I’m sorry I woke you.”


“I wasn’t sleeping soundly.  I was waiting for you. Lulu, you can’t keep this up.  I mean, I know you probably could but,” he reached around and placed his hand on her tummy, “our little girl needs rest and food.  You ate didn’t you?”


Brinn turned over and snuggled against Zach, “I ate, Chase.  I know I need to take care of our baby but I need to get justice for my dad.” She kissed Zach’s bare chest and then her mouth trailed up to meet Zach’s. They kissed and touched but soon Zach realized, Brinn was sound asleep. 


“I love you, Lulu,” he said softly as he stroked her blond hair.  He understood what she was doing. He knew when he fell in love with her that a woman like her would be a challenge.  Her intelligence would always be leading her into something new but he also felt like she would always come back to him.  He was her anchor and he wasn’t going anywhere.



Gus and Shelby lay in bed talking about the summer.  “Shelly,” he was playing with her nipples as he spoke, “I am hoping to hear that we have a house on the beach.  I called a couple of people that might have a place we can use for June and July.”


“The kids would love to be on the beach and as much as I love living with family all around, iit might be a great time for just our family. “  Her heart rate was increasing under his touch. His mouth was now on one of her breasts and his hand had moved down her body to her clit. She began to thrust to get more and finally said, “Please, Gussy, please!”


Gus repositioned himself and soon they were both cumming before crashing side by side.  Shelby rested a hand on his chest as his arm drew her close. “So are you going to tell me about him?” 


“Him?”


“I know you were with someone.  Well, know is a strong word but I am guessing you took advantage of your trip.”


“I don’t even know his name.  I was safe and careful. I got a second hotel room and gave him a false name. He was in and out, no pun intended, in an hour. I will never see him again.”


“Was it enough?”


“It was for the time being.  You know that has never been my style but you, you are always my style.”   Gus started kissing Shelby again.


“Gus, I could try to be what you need.  I mean if you want anal….”


“Shel,” he began to slide down her body. “There is no way this body could belong to a man and for that I am very thankful because I love every inch of it.” He began sucking on her clit sending her over the edge a second time bringing an end to the conversation.  As often as she wished he could be satisfied with her, she would rather share him then be without him.



The next week went quickly for everyone.  Angi left Ibiza a day before the rest of her family. Jonna, physically was healing well.   The last night there, Angi came out to find Tony and John in the same place she found them every night, “You two definitely have gotten reacquainted the last couple weeks.”


“Well, as much as our kids needed this so did we,” Tony said as his hand continued to massage John’s cock under a pool towel. John moaned softly as Tony used his skills to bring him to the edge and then backed off. “I don’t expect you to tell us what Jonna said.  That is private between the two of you but do you think she is doing well?”


“She is such a tough kid but going back home is going to be hard.  She has mentioned coming to Italy for a while. Maybe she should stay with me for a while.” Angi commented.


“What about school?”


“She could finish the year doing online classes and before the fall she could come back.”


John pressed against Tony just to feel him there, “Oh, god, I don’t know…”


“If it’s what is best for her we would do it.” Tony tightened his arm around John.  “She will need to come back with us for the trial but we will talk to her and Becca.  If Jonna wants to and Becca thinks it’s a good option….”


“Of course, it is her decision but she is welcome and will be well cared for and loved,” Angi said .

“Oh, we don’t doubt that. Thank you for everything you have done for her, for all of us.” John said, as Tony kissed his neck.  


“It is an insult to thank me.  I am family. I would do nothing less,” she stood.  “I will leave you to Amore and see you in the morning.”


“Buona notte, Angelica,” Tony said as John turned into his arms and began to kiss him.


Angi left the next morning and the Montefiores began to pack for their trip home.  They were leaving late tonight so they would be back in California in the morning. John knocked on Jonna’s door, late afternoon.  “Jonna, can I come in?”


“Sure, Daddy.” Jonna said.  Her suitcase was packed and she sat at the window.  She actually had gone into town with Angi and Matty that morning and  she had gone a couple more times in the last week. She was still skittish but that was to be expected.


John walked up behind her and gently put his arms around her and was glad when she didn’t stiffen.  She actually leaned against him. “Honey, Angi talked to us last night. Do you want to go to Italy after the court case is done?”


“I think I do, Daddy.  I just need a little time.  After the case is on the news, and I know it will be, I just want to be away until it calms down.  I know they won’t forget but I think it will be better.”


“And if it isn’t?”


“We can talk about that then.  There are lots of different options to finish high school if I need to. I hate being away from you and Papa but you can come visit sometime this summer and you know Nonna and Nonno love me and will take good care of me.”


“Oh, baby, I am just being selfish.  Your Papa and I will just miss you so much.”


“Oh, I’ll miss you, too, Daddy, but you’re a pilot.  You can come visit. We have money.”


“Oh, yes we do, and when the case is settled, your Papa and I will fly you to Italy.”


Jonna turned and wrapped her arms around him, “I love you and Papa and Matteo so much.”


“We love you, too.  Now, if you are done packing, I’ll take the suitcase.”  John kissed his daughter’s forehead and left.



Dan and Marcus arrived at their house.  Hannah had gotten teary when she said goodbye to Danny and Elliott but after several hugs and kisses from both of them.  Once she was home, Hannah seemed relaxed and happy to have her toys and her bedroom. Dan and Marcus had talked to Becca and Hannah had an appointment with her on Monday.  Dan made sure Hannah was comfortable and then put his arms around Marcus, “Do you mind if I go to the office for a while. Tyler texted me and said they are having trouble getting the video we need.  I am hoping I can talk them into it. If not I will be flying to Vegas.”


“Darling, you are going to Vegas anyway.  I know you aren’t going to let Brian go through this without you.”  Marcus had a bit of an edge on his voice.


“Red?”


“You seem forever worried about Justin and me but I could say the same thing about you and Brian.  There was a time that he fucked you regularly because Justin had shut him out. Should I be worried?”


“Red, you know…..”


“Don’t you dare say you know I love you because I do but you know I love you, too, and if it wasn’t for Hannah, I would be joining you in Vegas to help support Justin.” Marcus walked over to Dan and kissed him.  I love you, Darling Dan. Now go and try to get the evidence we need.”


Dan pulled him close and ground against Marcus, “God, I do love you.  I’ll be back for dinner and after Hannah goes to bed tonight, I plan to show you why you don’t have to worry about Brian.”


“Darling, you show me that every day.  I just want you to realize it is the same for me.” Marcus kissed Dan and then pushed him toward the day.



On Monday morning Justin woke Brian up with a kiss.  “Bri, it’s time for us to get up. I know we packed last night but by the time we shower and eat some breakfast John will be ready to fly us to Vegas.”  Justin looked at Brian, “You’re really worried aren’t you.”


“Well, I’ve done a lot of stupid things in my life and I figure one of these days it is going to come back to bite me in the ass.”


“But Bri, I am the only one allowed to bite that perfect ass.”  Justin reached around and squeezed one of Brian’s cheeks and before he realized it, Brian had him pinned to the mattress. 


“Do we have time for….”


“There is always time for that, Brian.”  Justin cried out as Brian entered him. He held on to Brian as he thrust over and over.  He was glad to see the spark in Brian. He had been worried about him but by the time they were in the shower and Brian slammed him against the wall and fucked him once more, Justin felt much better.  Maybe now that they were facing this he could see an end in it.


Brian and Matty expected to have to stay in Nevada until the end of the trial so they both packed for a visit.  They were going to check into the penthouse of another hotel which would be their home base throughout the trial. John flew Brian, Justin, Matty, and the lawyer in and they all went to the hotel together.  John would fly back home after the hearing in the morning. They expected to be charged with something but the lawyer planned to go to the district attorneys’ office this afternoon to get an idea of what the charges might be.  They were hoping they would be offered bail so they could turn around and go back to the hotel. 



Brian and Justin lay in bed waiting for the alarm to go off.  “Sunshine, we need to talk.”


“I can think of something else we could do.” Justin’s hand trailed down Brian’s body to his cock.


Brian moved his hand to his chest instead, “Justin, this is serious. There is a chance, maybe a good chance, that I won’t be coming back here tonight. If I have to wait in jail until trial, promise me you won’t stay here the whole time. Go back home part of the time.  Spend time with the kids and grandkids. Gage and Taylor will worry if they hear I am in jail. If we are staying at the hotel and I can talk to them every day, they won’t know the difference. Sunshine, for all we know they could put the trial off for months and if they do, I could be locked up for months if they think I’m a flight risk.  I am more worried about Matty than me. I….”


“Brian, my love,” he moved his hand up to Brian’s face and then kissed him.  “I don’t want to think that way but if you have to stay a while I will split my time.  Brian hugged Justin tightly. He kissed him, not in a mad passionate way but in a soul stealing, I need you to breath kind of kiss.


“I love you, Sunshine.  I know you will do what is best for the family,” Brian got up then and went to take a shower.


John and Matteo shared the other bedroom in the suite.  Long before the sun was up, Matty lay awake. He finally got out of bed and used the restroom and when he came back, he slipped into John’s bed.  “Dad, are you awake?”


John wrapped his arms around his son. “I woke up a while ago.  I thought you were awake from your tossing and turning. Matty, no matter what happens today, your family is here for you.”


“Dad, I’m so scared.  I don’t know if I can handle prison.  I ….I know I’m soft and the guys that would be in there are, well….being raped daily isn’t what I ….. I was so stupid...so stupid.” Matty started crying, tearing John’s heart out. 


“Oh, Matteo.” John held his son tight and Matty clung to him.  “You know your Papa and I will do anything we can to help you. So will Jonna.   We love you, son.”


“Oh, Daddy, I know that. I ….” he stopped talking and weeped.  John cried along with his son. As the sun rose, so did Matty and John.  They both showered and put on suits. When Brian came out of his room, Matty and John were already in the main room.  Brian hugged and kissed both of them.


“I ordered a breakfast cart,” John commented.  “Where’s Justin?”


“I heard the shower turn off when I walked out.  He should be out soon. Matty walked back to the bedroom and Brian looked at John, “How is he holding up?”


“He’s not. He is scared to death he is going to be locked up.”


“Well, Dan has already talked to someone at the police department and he will have something set up that if the judge will go for it, we will turn our passports in and we will be on house arrest here, rather than in jail, with a police officer outside the door at all times.”


“Uncle Brian, do you think the judge will really go for that?”


Brian walked over and pulled Matteo close, “Our lawyer is going to do his best. I will do anything to keep you out of jail.”  Matty just nodded, not being able to find words. Brian reached for his head, “I think the tension is getting to me, too.”


Justin walked out just as Brian took a couple painkillers.  “ You alright, Brian?” He walked over to him.


“Ya, just stress.” There was a knock on the door.  “That’s either breakfast or our lawyer.” Brian walked over and opened the door.  The breakfast cart and the lawyer had arrived.


The lawyer reviewed the last few points while people picked at their food.  “I think, if you are all ready, we better leave.”



Half an hour later they were sitting in the courthouse.  Brian and Justin held hands while John stood with an arm around Matty.  To everyone’s surprise, Dan, Tony, Jonna, and Gus appeared.


“What are you all doing here?” Brian said as Tony and Jonna each hugged John and Matty and Brian and Justin each hugged Gus and then Dan.


“Where else would be, Pops?” Gus looked at both his dads.  “Brinn really wanted to come but her test is less than a week away and with the baby….”  


“Oh, Gus, we understand.  We’ll make sure we call her as soon as all this is done today.”


Justin pulled Gus close and whispered, “I am so glad you are here.  He is really scared.”


Their lawyer walked up to the small group and nodded at the newcomers.  “It is time to go in. The judge is taking a short break and then he will be ready for us.”


Just before entering the courtroom a man walked up to Dan.  They spoke for just a minute and then Dan followed his friends into the room.  Once the arraignment had started, the judge had the district attorney read the charges that Brian and Matty would be charged with. Each man’s charges were read separately.  They were both charges with several smaller charges that included unlawful entry but the biggest charge was premeditated murder. 


Brian’s lawyer brought up the fact that murder was not part of the plan.  The judge was not sympathetic. Everyone was sure that the judge was about to hold the men until the case was prosecuted but before he could go on, the bailiff walked up to the judge and whispered something.  The judge said he needed a five minute break and left the courtroom. The lawyers looked at each other in confusion. The procedure was basically done so the judge had to be looking into something to do with this case.  


The judge was back in less than five minutes.  “I apologize for the interruption. I was just informed that the Mr. Kinneys are willing to take house arrest with both ankle bracelets and guards. I normally would not let someone’s financial status have an affect on my decision but I will allow Matteo and Brian Kinney to be held at their hotel with two guards at all times and they will not be allowed to leave.You will be responsible to pay all expenses associated with this house arrest.  Gentlemen, just be aware if you break any of the rules which you will get a written list of, you will be taken to jail. Your powerful connections will not be able to sway me then. The trial will start four weeks from today. You will be taken to the hotel by the waiting policemen and from then on the cost is yours. A sigh rolled over everyone in the courtroom.


The District Attorney’s office tried to protest but it was over and the judge left the courtroom. 


Brian turned around and kissed Justin and Gus before looking at Dan, “Where did the judge go?”


Dan smiled, “He got a call from the governor. It happens that my mother in law served on a committee together when the governor was in the House of Representatives.  I guess it is good to have a powerful mother in law.” Brian hugged Dan. We owe Judith and Marcus bigtime.”


“Well, glad we could help. I have an appointment so I have to leave but will either come by the hotel or call before I go back home. I need to get back to Hannah and Marcus.”  Dan disappeared through the doors. 


Tony and John stood off to the side kissing.  Gus chuckled, as he stood with his dads. “According to Jonna, they were like this the whole time they were at the Villa.”


“Good for them.  They have been married twenty years and they still love each other. I think they realize how much with everything going on.”  Justin said as he put an arm around Gus. “Thank you for coming. I know how busy you are.”


“I couldn’t be anywhere else today but we are heading back yet tonight.  Tomorrow I go back down to L.A. We are planning on living there for the summer.  The kids will love the beach.”


“Yes, that will be good for all of you.”


“We will come back the first of August so we are around when the baby comes.”


“That sounds perfect, Gus. And I should be home by then.  I can’t see the trial taking more than a few days so I should be back home in six weeks,” Brian said with confidence but Justin still moved a step closer to him and wrapped his arms around him.


Matty stood with his arms around Jonna, “I know how hard it was for you to come here today.  I know you aren’t fond of being out in public.”


“Matty, you are here because of me.  The least I could do was show up. I’m going to miss you while you are here.  I know you were gone when you were in college but I got used to having you around again.”


“Well, when I come back I plan to go to school in the area, if I can figure out what I want to do.”


“Matty, you could do anything, you know.  Just make sure you love whatever it is.” Jonna said wisely.


“Oh, Jonna, I hope to find it. Let’s go break up our dads before they embarrass us and themselves.”


Soon the whole group was moving out.  Brian and Matty had to ride in the back of a police car while the rest of the family followed in a car.  Once they arrived at the hotel the guards one at a time looked through the suite. Then Brian and Matty had to review the rules which included no more than two visitors each at one time.  Since Justin was a permanent fixture that meant that another three people could be in at once. That meant the family couldn’t all come in.at once which made it awkward. Brian said goodbye to Gus and Justin stayed out in the lobby with him so Matty could have his whole family with him. Justin ordered a couple coffees and he and Gus sipped on it while they talked. 


“Gus, how are you, really?  I know what you say but I still see that look. Have you heard from Seth?”


“No, and I don’t expect to.  Damn, I loved him so much. I loved him, like I love Shelby but I know my family needed to come first.”


“But that doesn’t fill in that empty spot?”


“I really do know it is what had to happen for everyone but that doesn’t stop the ache,” Gus dropped his head on Justin’s shoulder.  “Daddy, take care of Pops. I will come when I can.”


“I know you will son,” Justin kissed Gus’ forehead.  



John and Tony kept the conversation light and soon John got a call from the pilot that flew them this morning letting them know the plane was scheduled to fly out in an hour.  This meant it was time for them to leave. “Matteo, we will be back soon.” John said.


“I know.  I want you two to keep your normal life up until the case.  I know then you will be missing work then.” Matty hugged his family one at a time and then turned and walked into his room, shutting the door.


“He  will be fine for now.  You know Justin will take care of both of us,”  Brian tried to reassure them.


“We know that, Uncle Brian.  It is just going to be tough for both of you to be locked up here for four solid weeks.”


“Does he have a girlfriend or a boyfriend right now?” Brian asked.


“No, he is still close with Caitlin but she’s back in school in New Orleans. I will talk to some of his friends and try to get them to visit.”  Jonna said.


Brian gave her a hug but felt her tighten up.  “I’m sorry, Jonna.”


“I know I would never have to worry about you, Uncle Brian but my body seems to have a mind of its own.”


“You are amazing, Jonna.  I will watch over your brother and you watch over your dads."

 

Soon it was just the three of them.  Brian and Matteo would not be leaving the hotel suite for the next four weeks.  It was going to be a long four weeks for all of them.

Chapter 19 by Simply written

Chapter 19


The next four weeks was a challenge for all of them.   Brinn’s bar exam came and went but Brian and Justin had not heard anything about the results.  It was Saturday morning when there was a knock on the door of the suite. Justin went to see what the guard wanted.  He opened the door to see a familiar officer. “Hey, Bob, what’s up?” Justin had gotten to know the regular officers and had built a bit of a friendship with them.


“I just got a call from the front desk saying there was a feisty, pregnant woman trying to get up here.  Her ID said her name was Chase.” Before the words were out of his mouth Justin was on the private penthouse elevator going to the lobby.  Moments later the doors opened and Justin opened his arms to his daughter and son in law.  


“Oh, Brinn, why didn’t you tell us you were coming?” He looked at his daughter and at her growing stomach.  “How is that little sweetheart in there?”


“She’s glad her mama is done studying and so is her daddy.” Zach said as he put an arm around his wife.  


“Well, let’s go up to the penthouse.  You are just what Matty needs, not to mention your dad.”


“How is Matty? I am not so worried about Dad.  He has you but Matty has to be getting really edgy.”

“He is.  The two of you will definitely brighten his day.”


“Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, George is here, too.  Can you let the officer know he will be here in a couple hours.  I heard you had a couple extra rooms for sleeping. We hope to stay a couple nights.”


They stepped off the elevator and Bob opened the suite for them.  “Where the hell did you go?” Brian’s voice came from the bedroom.


“Why don’t you come out and see?” Brinn’s sassy voice came back.


“BRINN!” Brian came rushing out and swooped Brinn up.  “It is so good to see you. Didn’t you have your big test this week?”


“I did.”  Brinn said as Brian settled her back on the floor.


“And?”  Justin asked, “Did you pass?”


“You are looking at the latest member of the California Bar and I have been accepted as your lawyer’s assistant.”  A cheer went up.


“What’s going on…..” Matteo walked out of his room and when he saw his sister he rushed to her.  “Oh, Brinny!” he picked her up and spun her.


“I wish everyone would stop spinning me.  Little Miss Thing doesn’t like it.” 



It was nearly dinner time when there was a knock on the door.  When it was opened, George walked in. He shook hands with Brian and Justin and then walked over to Matty, and they hugged. 


“It’s good to see you, George,” he said softly.  After a night of good food and good company, first Brinn and Zach went to a room down the hall from their suite.  Brian and Justin left George and Matty in the main room when they went to bed. “If you want to go to your room….”


“Did I see a hot tub out there on that rooftop patio?”


“You did but George you don’t have to….”  George put an arm around Matty’s shoulders and they walked out to the tub.


As they stripped and then sat in the tub, George looked at Matty and saw the sadness in his eyes.  “How are you, Matty, really?”


Matty was silent for a moment and then he dropped his head in his hands.  George moved over to Matty and wrapped his arms around him. Matty dropped his head onto George’s shoulder.  “All of this is because of me and now I think I am going to go crazy staying here. I love my uncles but they are different than friends and hell, I have gotten three college credits in the last week because I finished a whole course.  And I know I still have to stay here probably another month. I don’t know if I can take this and then I will probably have jail time….’


“Oh, Matty, you can’t think that way!” George moved away just far enough so Matty had to lift his head and he looked at George, “You are not going to stay in jail.  You are going to beat this!” Matty started leaning toward him and George said, “Why the hell do you make me feel like this?” George pulled Matteo to him and kissed him. Matty clung to him as they kissed.  


“Will you sleep with me tonight?”


George stood and offered Matty his hand, “Let’s go to bed.”  


As the sun came up Matteo lay in George’s arms. They had kissed and touched and slept.  Matty woke and his hand moved down to George’s cock. They hadn’t made love but now, after getting some sleep he wanted something more.  He moved under the blankets and took George’s cock in his mouth. George was instantly wide awake and reacting to Matty. George’s fingers dug into the mattress as he lost control and then Matty moved back up and they again were laying in each other’s arms.


“Thanks, George.  I needed someone last night and not for sex, although I just enjoyed myself very much.”


“I’m not complaining,” George smiled. “Can I ask you something?”


“I just had your dick in my mouth, I think you can ask me anything,” the true smile on Matty’s lips made him feel good.


“Do you feel weird knowing your sister and I….?”


“No, it just tells me she has good taste in the person she gets comfort from. It means my niece will have a great heart.” He kissed him lightly, “Do you think we can get that up once more? I could use a little more distraction, if you don’t mind.  I know you aren’t really into men.”


“No, I’m not but there is something about you, Matteo Montefiore, that makes my heart skip a beat.  I still don’t think of myself as bi but I will take a night with you anytime but you really need to find …..” George stopped.  “I’m sorry. Of course you can’t find a date.” They kissed once more and then Matty turned on his stomach and stuck his ass in the air.  George glanced around. He saw lube by the side of the bed but no condoms..


“Matty, do you have a condom?


“Shit, no.”


“Well,” George put some lube on his finger.  He had little experience with this but he remembered how amazing it felt.  He gently probed Matty’s bud and began to massage it until his fingertip slipped in and then George guided his finger in a bit farther and began to rub both inside and with the other hand he stroked Matty’s perineum.  In moments, Matty nearly screamed at the top of his lungs as his entire body trembled as he came hard and fast.  


As Matteo laid down and tried to get his breath back, they both heard footsteps coming toward the door. “Sir, are you alright?” The police officer who was on duty was now at Matty’s door. “Mr. Montefiore was that you or your, um, guest?”


Next they heard Justin’s voice, “I’ll check on my nephew.”


“I can’t let you do that, sir.  He is under house arrest and he had an overnight guest.  I need to check on both of their safety.”


“Matty, George, will you let the officer know you are both alright?” Justin’s voice came through the door.


Both Matty and George said, “We’re fine,” the door opened a couple inches and both Matty and George peaked out. 


“Sir,” the officer addressed George, “you are in there of your own free will, aren’t you?”


“Yes, officer, I was just helping Matty with an itch he couldn’t scratch.”


Justin guided the officer out the door and then locked it.  Matty and George came out of the room in robes. “I can only imagine what you two were up to but I am going to see if Brian is up to it right now.” Justin walked back into their bedroom and shut the door.  Justin got in bed and pulled Brian close, “Looks like Matteo got a little relief this morning. I would love….”


“Can you believe that girl of ours?  She passed the bar and now she is going to help defend us.”  


“Did you expect any less from that, Brian?” Justin’s mouth first brushed Brian’s lips and then Brian flipped him and began devouring his lips, his whole mouth.


Brian meticulously first explored every millimeter of his mouth and then moved lower.  Just as Brian had made it to Justin’s cock, there was a knock on the door. “Daddy, Dad, may I come in,” both men groaned at the sound of Brinn’s voice.


“I don’t suppose you could wait thirty minutes?” Justin said as Brian’s tongue began to run along the underside of his cock.  “Oh, god…” Justin said softly.


“We’ll order breakfast.  Have fun!” they heard Brinn walk away.  


Moments later, Brian entered Justin and he was in no rush.  He moved in and out, kissing Justin between strokes. He could see the look on Justin’s face and knew he would only be able to hold off a couple more strokes.  Brian looked at the beautiful expressive face of his husband as he brought him to the edge and then over it. Justin held onto Brian as his body stopped trembling. As they both started to breathe normally again, Justin pressed the full length of his body against Brian, “I suppose we should go join our family.”


“If we must. I would rather just feel your body against mine all day,” Brian grabbed Justin’s ass and pressed them tightly together and then Brian buried his head in the crook of Justin’s neck.  “I have to be around to hold that baby.”


“You will be, Brian.  With her defending you, do you think she will allow any other ending?”


After a quick shower, they dressed.  Justin picked up his phone, “Bri, I have a message I need to answer.  I’ll be out in a few minutes.” After Brian had left Justin called Tammy.


“Hey, Justin, how are you?”


“I’m alright but do you think you can come over someday this week?  I know John is coming to visit early this coming week. Maybe you could come along?”


“What is it, Justin?”


“He’ll never admit it but Brian is depressed and I think that is understandable but do you think there is anything you could give him for it?”


“I’ll talk to John.  I will bring along something very legal for him.  Hopefully it will just take the edge off.”


“Thanks, Tammy.”


“You don’t think he would do anything to ….”


“Oh, no.  He is focused on that new baby and….well, although his libido isn’t anything to laugh at it isn’t what it usually is but I think that is understandable.  I love that man.”


“Justin, no one has ever doubted that.  I will be there whenever John is coming.”


“Thanks, Tammy.” Justin let out a sigh of relief and put a smile on his face as he went out  Tammy would tell him everything was as expected under the circumstances. Maybe he was the one that needed something.  He couldn’t wait to be back at the vineyard or even better in Ibiza.



George, Brinn, and Zach left at the end of the weekend but Brinn and Zach would be coming back next week and would be staying here until after the trial.  The floor below them was now set up as offices for their lawyers and the floor below that was for visitors. This was headquarters until the trial was done.


Tammy and John arrived midweek.  John and Matty started a game tournament.   And Tammy approached the situation head on. “So Brian, I brought my bag along so I can give you a physical.”


Brian chuckled, “Can’t wait to see me naked?  I don’t need a physical.”


“Ok, maybe physical is the wrong word.” Brian was now staring at Justin.


“What the fuck did you do, Justin?  I’m not fucking you twice a day? I’m not getting you off as often as I do when we are in our comfortable home sipping wine?”


“What the hell are you doing, Brian?” Tammy glared at Brian.


Justin shrugged and walked out of the room.  Normally one of Brian’s outbursts wouldn’t affect Justin but right now he couldn’t deal with it.  He didn’t stop walking. He left the hotel for the first time in a couple weeks.  


Tammy watched Justin leave the room and then turned to Brian, “Are you proud of yourself? You have a husband that loves you, that will do anything for you.  He just thought you could use a little something to help with the tension of all of this but, no, big bad Brian had to snap.”


Brian just collapsed on the bed.  He took off his shirt and offered his arm to Tammy so she could take his blood pressure.  After the blood pressure, she listened to his chest and then glared at him. “You know you can be an asshole.” She dropped on the bed next to him.


“I know.  Do you think that you have something that will help this mood?”


“You know as well as I do, nothing will completely take away this mood but I do think I can give you something that will help. Now, don’t you think you should apologize to Jusitn?”


Brian pulled his shirt back on and kissed her cheek, “Yes, I’ll talk to him.”  Two hours later, Brian was still waiting to apologize. He had not yet heard from Justin, even though he had texted multiple times.  “Do you suppose I finally pushed him too far?”


“I am sure he just needed a little fresh air.  I will go check the lobby. Maybe he is just having a drink or drinking some coffee. I’ll be right back.”  But Tammy didn’t see him anywhere. She texted him with no response so she headed back upstairs. When she walked in, Brian stood there holding Justin’s phone. “No wonder he didn’t respond. He’ll be back.  Give him a little space.”


Justin wandered the streets.  He knew he shouldn’t have left but he needed a little space. He noticed one of the hotels had an art show going on and he walked in.  He smiled when he saw his own name on the list of featured artists. The paintings were part of a traveling show and had a great variety of artists.  As he stood looking at the painting of one of his favorite artists an attractive man walked up to him. “Excuse me, but aren’t you Justin Taylor-Kinney?”


Justin wasn’t totally surprised he was recognized but he was surprised this young man used his full name.  In the art world Kinney was rarely added. “Yes, I am.”


“I was fairly sure it was.  I’m not a stalker but I am a big fan.  I have several of your pieces myself. I don’t want to interrupt but could I buy you a cup of coffee? By the way, my name is Trenton Daniels.”


Justin shook his hand and smiled at him, “I’d love a cup of coffee.”  


As the men sat in a coffee shop the men got acquainted. They talked about Justin’s art and Justin found out Trent was an author and he was looking for a new place to call home.  He wanted something in the mountains, maybe a vineyard. Justin talked about their vineyard and what a great area it was. “I have a friend who is a realtor. I am sure Marcus could help you find the right place if you like the area.” Justin took Trent’s phone and put in Marcus’ information.  “I’ll message him and let him know you might be calling.” By the time they had shared information and finished their coffee, it had been hours since Justin had left. “I have really enjoyed meeting you, Trent, but I need to get going. I hope you decide to move to our area.”


After they said goodbye, Justin rushed back to the hotel and up the penthouse.  When he got to the floor the officer at the door let out a sigh. It was Bob, “Am I glad to see you.  I don’t think Mr. Kinney would have stayed there much longer.” 


“Sorry, I’ll go face the music.” Before he even opened the door, he heard Brian.  He wasn’t actually yelling but his voice was extremely stressed. Justin took a breath and walked through the door. When Brian saw him, he took a step toward him but then stopped..  He had been such an ass. He often wondered why Sunshine came back to him. Instead of going to Justin he walked to their bedroom. He was sure Justin wouldn’t want to deal with him right now.


“Are you alright?”  Tammy asked him.


“Ya, I’m sorry I left you to deal with him.  I just needed a break.”


“Don’t worry about me.  Go talk to him,” Tammy patted his shoulder.  “By the way, he is fine. I will give you the pills when I come back.  I am going out for a bit. I will bring something back for the five of us for dinner.”


“Thanks, Tammy, for everything. I was able to just walk out.  He and Matteo are stuck.” Justin kissed Tammy’s cheek and moved toward the bedroom.


Tammy walked out the door as Justin entered the bedroom and found Brian staring out the window.  “I shouldn’t have left, especially without my phone.” Justin walked over and touched his shoulder.


Brian shrugged off his hand but turned around. “I ….”


“Brian, I just needed a little space. I got lost in an art show.” Justin didn’t need to explain that.  Brian knew what art did for his husband. “I love you, Brian. I just wanted Tammy to give you a little something to help.”


Brian pulled Justin against him and when their mouths met, all was forgotten.



Finally it was time for the trial.  The night before the opening statements, all of their friends and family were in Las Vegas.  Even Marcus managed to come, bringing Hannah with him. Judith was also there. She would stay with Hannah at the hotel with her personal bodyguard and one of Dan’s men with them at all times.  That was the only way Marcus and Dan would leave her. Family and friends took turns visiting up on the penthouse but they were limited to four guests at a time due to the judges rules.  


Hannah and Jonna were enjoying time together but at one point Hannah and Jonna realized everyone was out of the room. Jonna froze.  “Dad? Papa?” her voice had a note of pure panic in it and then she screamed. Hannah looked shocked and then scared as Tony and Dan came running from right outside the open door.  


“Hannah, why don’t you go with your Dad.  I am sure Jonna would love to play a little later.” Tony wrapped his arms around Jonna and as Dan walked out with Hannah, he sent a text to John to tell him to come to the suite. Tony sat on a chair and pulled Jonna onto his lap.  “Oh, Jonna, we aren’t going to leave you. We were right outside the door. I’m so sorry. John came rushing in with Becca right behind him. She waited at the door while Tony and John calmed Jonna down. She was so brave on the outside it was easy to forget the trauma she was still going through.


“I’m sorry.  I shouldn’t have reacted like that.  I knew I was safe.”

Now Becca walked in, “Of course your mind knew you were safe but, honey, our bodies react irrationally some times.” John and Tony slipped out as Jonna and Becca began to talk.  It was the trial that was frightening her. He couldn’t get her but the story would be dug up. She knew she would have to face it. “Jonna, there is nothing wrong with you staying here tomorrow with Hannah.  Yes, there will be a day you have to be there but your brother will totally understand if you can’t face it.”


“Are you sure, Aunt Becca?”


“I am very sure.  Why don’t you go talk to him now and later, when you know you need to be there, we can talk you through it, alright, honey?”  Jonna hugged her aunt and sighed with relief.



Brinn had been locked up with Brian’s other lawyers all day but now she was heading to Zach and their suite.  As she walked in, Zach pulled her close and kissed her, “You need to go to bed and get some sleep.”


“You know you can go hang out with everyone else.  I just need a quiet night.”


“Well, I can think of no better way than to spend the evening with my wife and Little Miss Thing.”  He rested his hand on her stomach and then he worked it under her shirt. He loved the feel of her changing body.  Her breasts were getting so marvelously firm, he could spend hours kissing and touching them. “Why don’t you shower or take a bath and I will order some dinner for the three of us.”


Brinn ran a hand from his cheek, down his chest, and rested on his crotch.  “I think I will wait on the shower because I plan to work up quite a sweat after dinner.”  As Brinn lowered his fly and slipped her hand inside, Zach decided dinner could wait.


As the night moved on, the officer at the door began to clear people off the floor.  Tony was staying with Matteo while John stayed with Jonna. Becca and Peter were sleeping in the other bedroom of their suite so if Jonna had another problem she would be close.  Becca had decided she would stay back with Hannah and Jonna tomorrow. She wasn’t excited to go to court anyway. Maybe tomorrow her niece would learn a little about her history and realize she really could understand.


Gus was the only important person not there yet.  He would be there by morning with Shelby. Gus had been in LA for a meeting all day but they would drive all night, along with Molly,  to be there by opening remarks. The children were staying with Brenda who was also helping Tyler with his kids while he was running Dan’s business for him.


Brian and Justin lay in bed but neither slept.  They just waited for the sun to rise and when it did they made love before showering and dressing.  The medication Tammy had prescribed for Brian had the desired effect and as they waited for Matty and John in the living room, he seemed calm.


“Are you alright, Brian? Can I do anything for you?”


Brian pulled him close, “I think you did it for me a couple times this morning. Can you believe our baby is going to be at the table with me?”


“And once she helps clear you and Matty, you and I are going to Ibiza for a while.  We don’t have anything else planned until that baby comes in August.”


“I can handle a month naked with you,” Brian grabbed Justin just as Matty and John came out of their room.  Matty definitely did not seem calm.  


“You two never do stop do you,” John commented just as there was a knock on the door and two officers walked in and escorted Brian and Matteo to the elevator and then into a squad car. John and Justin had been allowed to ride down in the elevator with them and as the car pulled away, John and Justin held hands.


“Dad,” Justin heard Gus’ voice and he turned  to see his son, daughter in law and sister walking up from the side. Justin was so glad they were here.  They hugged and Molly took her place next to her brother. She planned to stay next to him today.


By the end of the first day,the introduction by the judge and after lunch both lawyers made their opening statements.  For Brian, his charges were accessory to murder while Matteo was being charged with the murder of John Smith. There were also some lesser charges including  assault and battery and illegal entry. Matteo, if convicted of murder could spend more than 20 years in prison although everyone kept trying to reassure him that was not likely.


The Kinney team, with the help of Dan and his men, had tracked down a video that saw Mr. Smith having a physical altercation with a man on the street but the witness had a wrap sheet and the only video was from after the fight and it looked more like he was drunk than injured.  Dan still had men trying to track down a person that Smith talked to on the video hoping the man could verify he was hurt.  


Most of the family left after the second day.  By the third day Gus, John, Dan, and Molly were still there. No one knew how long this would take but everyone had to go on with their lives.  Tony had to get back to Kinney Enterprises. John planned to fly Molly, Gus and Dan home on Friday while Jenn was flying in for the next week. They were going to make sure someone besides Justin was always available for them. Of course Brinn and Zach would be around. Jonna would be required to be there next week sometime when Matty and Brian’s lawyer would question her about her brother. They knew he would be gentle but the prosecutor might not be so kind. 


Friday was a half day at court.  Brian, Justin, and Matty, along with Brinn and Zach said goodbye to those leaving and then the five of them proceeded to the hotel.  Once Jenn arrived, the six of them ate dinner in the penthouse of course and Brinn, Zach and Matty went into Matty’s room for a video game tournament.  Matty needed to stop thinking. He was starting to go stir crazy in this room. He knew it was far better than sitting in jail but he wasn’t sure how much longer he could take this.  Thank god, Brinn and Zach were around.


Jenn wanted to hear all about the first week of the trial.  Justin could feel Brian getting antsy. “Brian, if you want to go to bed early or if you have some work to do, I’m sure Mom will understand.”


“Oh Brian, of course, I’m sorry.  The last thing you want to do is sit here and rehash this week.”


“It’s fine, Jennifer, but if you don’t mind, I think I will go to the room.  Peter sent me some papers I need to go over. That young man is quiet and may not be as family oriented as John but he is one hell of a businessman.” Brian kissed Justin and then Jenn before leaving the room.  


Jenn stood and sat down next to Justin on the sofa. She wrapped her arms around her son as Justin dropped his head on her shoulder.  “Honey, how is he and how are you, really?”


“Oh, Mom, we have been stuck here so long.  Obviously, I am glad they didn’t get locked up but the waiting, the uncertainty is just so hard.”


“Oh, Justin,” Jenn placed her hand on Justin’s cheek.  “I can’t imagine how hard it has been on all of you. Matty is obviously not doing too well.”


“No, and I am not sure how he will hold up if he or they are found guilty. Mom, what if….”


“Sh, honey.”


“Daddy,” they hadn’t heard Brinn come in, “we are not going to let that happen.  The prosecutor hasn’t impressed me so far. Yes, they have some evidence but I think we can counteract that, especially with the women jurors who will connect with Jonna and her big brother, Matty.”


“How are you feeling, Brinn?  How is my great….why do I have trouble saying great grand daughter? I know I already have three but Gus could barely be Justin’s biological son.  You know I love all of them but this little one is going to look just like you.”


“Lulu, come get your phone!  It’s ringing.” Zach’s voice came from Matty’s room. “It’s your boss.”  


Brinn ducked in the room and came right back out.  She stepped out on the rooftop patio and answered the phone,  “Hello, boss. What’s up? I thought you were on your way to …..”  Brinn stopped talking. “Oh, god, NO!”


Justin rushed out to the patio. “What is it, Brinn?”


Brinn held up a finger while she finished listening.  She then ended the call as Justin put his arm around her waist.  “Brinny, what is it?”


“Daddy, my boss is dead.  Dad and Matty’s lawyer is dead!”


“What? How?”  Justin asked 


“He had a heartache.” Jenn went to get Zach while Justin led Brinn to a chair. “He was on a plane.  They made an emergency landing but it was too late. Oh, Daddy what’s going to happen to Dad and Matty?”


Zach rushed in and dropped to his knees next to his wife.  He held onto her while behind them Matty dropped into a chair, looking stunned. “What are we going to do?  Who is going to represent us for the rest of our case?”


“Oh, Matty,” Brinn stood and walked over to her brother.  “Don’t worry, Matty, we have several other lawyers and I can get them up to speed.  I have been on this for more than a month right now. I don’t think I can handle it but I can help.  I can give them all the information. Don’t worry, Matty. I think we could all use some sleep. Brinn took Matty’s hand and led him to his bedroom.  Justin watched from the bedroom door as Brinn literally tucked Matty in bed and then kissed him. “You let your big sister worry about everything right now.” Brinn walked to the door where Justin was standing.  


“Matty, if you need anything just knock on our door.”  He softly shut the door.


“Brinn, do you really think the other lawyers can handle this?”


“They’ll have to. I’m going to head back to our room and start making some calls.”


“And then get some sleep, sweety.  If not for you for Little Miss Thing.”


“I’ll make sure she sleeps.” Zach said as he took his wife from Justin. 


Justin kissed his daughter,  “We’ll get through this. Everything will work out.”


Justin looked at Jenn, “Mom, I need to tell Brian.  Not only was he his lawyer but they had been friends for years, too.”


“I’ll see you in the morning, Justin.  I will be around for a while. We can get caught up later.”  Jenn hugged Justin and went to a room down the hall.


Brian was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.  He didn’t look at Justin as he walked in. Justin could tell he had already found out. He moved onto the bed and Brian moved closer to him.  Justin pulled him close. “I’m sorry about your friend, our friend.”


“So am I and I’m feeling worse because the first thing I thought about was our case.  What are we going to do?”


“Brinn is working on it. We will figure it out tomorrow.  Have you taken your pill?”


“Ya, and it is starting to take effect.” Brian said groggily. 


Justin stroked his cheek and then quickly shed his shirt and pants.  He pulled Brian close and ran his hand along Brian’s back and sighed as Brian’s hand came and rested on his cock. “Good night, darling.” Justin kissed the top of his head and felt Brian drift off.


The judge delayed the case for a week, giving the lawyers time to reorganize.  This was helpful to the case but added more time for confinement for Brian and Matty.  Jenn decided to go spend time with Molly and would come back the next week. Justin noticed Brian and Matty handling the time very differently.  Matteo seemed unable to be alone. Zach spent most of the day with him. On the other hand, Brian didn’t seem to want to be around anyone, including Justin.  


By Thursday Justin slept on the sofa.  Brian was so surly Justin decided it wasn’t worth feeling him next to him.  It was 5:00 a.m. when Matty came out of his room, flipping on the lights. When he saw Justin he stopped dead in his tracks.


Justin blinked and looked at him.  “Hey, Matty. You’re up early.” Justin saw the look on his face. He sat up and patted the sofa next to him.”


“Thanks but I can’t sit.  That’s why I got up. I feel like every nerve in my body is trying to get out of my own skin.  I just want to get this done and I hate feeling like this knowing a family is without their husband and father but all I can think about is getting this over with and if I get found guilty of murder, what I will do.  I just can’t live locked up. I won’t live like that.”


“Oh Matty, don’t say things like that. Brinn will do anything for you and so will Jonna and if Jonna can survive that bastard, you will survive whatever you have to.”


“But, Uncle Justin, I am a pampered rich kid.  They will all know it. I won’t make it 24 hours without being raped or they will put me in solitary and I’m not sure what would be worse. I….”


Justin stood and hugged Matty.  “Have faith in Brinn. Has she ever failed at anything she’s done? And I wasn’t supposed to tell you but I think you need to know, Caitlin is coming for the weekend. She wants to spend time with you and Zach since Brinn will be busy.”


“Cait is coming?” Matty kissed Justin and instantly looked less stressed. “Thanks, Justin.  I needed something to look forward to.” Justin rumpled Matty’s hair, so much like all the other Kinney’s.  As Matty walked to his room, Justin walked toward his. He needed to feel Brian’s body against him, even if he didn’t wake up.  In fact, it might be better if he didn’t. Justin undressed and got into bed. He pressed himself against Brian. He gently draped an arm around his waist.  He couldn’t resist as he gently kissed Brian’s shoulder blade. He felt Brian’s body tremble so he moved his hand lower until it grazed Brian’s cock.


“I’m sorry I’ve been such an asshole,” Brian said softly.  


“I understand but I have an asshole that doesn’t.” 


Brian turned over and kissed Justin.  “I think I might be able to help it understand.” Brian rolled Justin to his back and gently positioned one of his legs on his shoulder while the injured one lay to the side as Brian moved into him. At first he moved slowly but then he lost his restraint and soon was slapping over and over against Justin’s ass and then they cried out simultaneously. At least something in their world had found balance again.


The first day back in the courtroom one of the other partners started the questioning but more than once he had to turn to Brinn for information.  After the lunch break the judge called the lawyers into his office. He looked at the Kinney team and said, “I understand you have had a tragedy but we cannot prolong this trial any longer.  Are you up to the task?”


“Excuse me, Judge. I would be willing to take over as lead if you would allow it.”


“You are not licensed in Nevada but these are unusual circumstances and I think we could allow it as long as a licensed attorney is with you at all times.” The judge saw the relief on the other lawyers’ faces.  No one wanted to have to delay this any longer. 


The district attorney took advantage of the little meeting to try to strike a deal, “We could just end this right now.  Matteo goes down for manslaughter while Kinney takes illegal entry and assault and battery. Matteo gets 3-5 years while Mr. Kinney would probably get off with probation.”


“Absolutely not. Mr. Kinney’s I could probably agree with but Matteo did not kill that man.” 


“Are you sure you can try this case with objectivity?”


“I can try this case with heart, which is what all attorneys should do.”


The judge smiled a little, “I suggest we go see how long it will take to wrap this case up?”


“I am guessing two or three days and then closing statements,” Brinn said.  


“Mrs. Chase, would you like the afternoon off to prepare?  There will be no more time off after this. I would like to wrap this up by the end of the week.”


“I will be ready tomorrow morning, sir.”


The judge dismissed for the day.  Brian and Matteo were a little confused. “Brinny, what is going on?”  Brian asked as they waited for their guards for the night.


“Dad, I am going to try the case and he gave us the afternoon off since I promised to end this by the end of the week.”


“Can we really be done that soon?”  Matty had gotten a boost from Caitlin’s visit and now he was glad there was an end in sight.


“Yes, Matteo,” she kissed her brother’s cheek.  “You know I never dink around. Now,” she nodded towards the guards coming their way, “it looks like your ride is here.  I’ll see you at dinner, alright? I am going to stay here with the team and review notes. Oh, and I will have Jonna on the stand the day after tomorrow. We have already let Tony and John know so, Matty, your whole family will be here tomorrow night.”


Matty hugged Brinn, “Thanks, Brinny.” The guards walked away with Brian and Justin while Zach and Justin, along with Jenn, got into the hotel car.


Zach had just stepped out to pick up a few things when his phone rang, “Hey Lulu, do you want me to meet you somewhere for some spontanious sex in public somewhere.”


“Zach, I’m at the hospital, Please come as quickly as you can.” As the line went dead he heard her moan.


As Zach waved down a taxi he called Justin.  “Hey Zach, what can I do for you?”


He filled Justin in on what he knew, “I’ll be there in a few minutes.”  


“Sunshine, what is it? I can see something’s wrong.”


“I have no idea what is going on other than Brinn is at the hospital. I will fill you in as soon as I see her.”   Justin turned to his mom, “please stay here and make sure he does, too.” 


“Justin, you can’t leave me here. I need to be with our girl.”


“Brian, I don’t have time to argue with you.  You cannot leave this suite,” with that Justin left.


Brian paced for ten minutes and then looked at Jenn. “I know you’re going.  I know I can’t stop you.”


Matty came out of his room, “I’m going to, Brian.  She’s my sister.”


“Matty, you can’t take the chance. You already have more chance of time than I do.  I promise I will call Jenn as soon as I know anything. Can you distract the guard? Tell him you heard something outside your window.  That should confuse him on the 45 floor. Get him in your room and then on the patio.”


“Just call me.” Matty said as he opened the door and led the guard into his room.


“Brian, be careful,” Jenn said as he left.


As Justin rushed into the hospital, Zach met him.  “How is she, Zachary?”


“I don’t know? They won’t let me see her yet.”


“Let’s see about that.” Justin would not take no for an answer when the nurse tried to get him to sit down.  They were taken back to the bay Brinn was sitting in. They both hugged and kissed her and then stepped out of the way so the hospital staff could do what they needed to do. 


“Mrs. Chase, we have your results.  You will be glad to know everything is fine.  Your abdominal pains had nothing to do with the baby.  It is more likely your lunch didn’t agree with you and you are dehydrated so since we have you here, and you seem to have insurance that will cover anything we want to do, we are going to give you some fluids through that IV and then….”


“Brinn, where are you?” Justin, Zach, and Brinn all turned toward the hall where Brian came rushing toward them. Brian reached the bed and hugged her.  “Brinny, Sweetheart, how are you? Is my granddaughter alright?”


“Dad, what are you doing here?  You are going to get in so much trouble.” The nurse finished hooking up a clear unit of liquid.  Brinn saw the worried look on Brian’s face. “Daddy, please, go back to the hotel and see if you can sneak back in  the same way you snuck out.”


“I am sure they know I’m gone. I had to see you were …” Brian hugged his daughter.


“I love you, Dad.” She then looked over at Justin, “Daddy, get him back to the hotel.  I will come to the penthouse as soon as I get dismissed.”  


Justin nodded and took Brian’s hand.  “Come on, Bri. You don’t want to add more stress to her, do you? Well, I guess you already have.” Brian could feel the anger rolling off of Justin. It was a completely silent ride except for the call Justin made to the police station and then directing the driver to take them to the city jail. As they pulled up two officers were waiting to escort Brian into the jail.  


“Adding stress to my daughter’s life was just reckless, Brian.  I thought you got your head on straight. I guess I was wrong.”


Justin reached over Brian and opened the door, nearly pushing him out of the car.  As they handcuffed Brian, Justin told the driver to take him to the hotel. Justin looked stoically forward as the drove on.  By the time Brinn and Zach arrived at the penthouse Justin was calmer than when he had kicked Brian out of the car. Brinn had to be his main focus or he would lose his husband and his granddaughter. He knew Brian would realize how stupid he had been by now.


Brinn looked much better and she swore she felt fine.  The doctor gave her the all clear to be at the courthouse tomorrow. “Daddy, where’s dad?”


“I brought him directly to the police station.  I figured if he turned himself in and pleaded temporary insanity he may have a small chance of not getting any additional charges.”


“I agree. That was the best way to deal with the situation.  “Did you talk it over with him in the car?”


“I didn’t talk to him at all.  I was so angry with him for pulling that stunt.”  Brinn put her arms around Justin, “Daddy, we will work it out tomorrow.  I am going to follow the doctor's orders and go to bed now. Good night, Grandma.  I’m glad you are here with Daddy.”


“I’m just glad you are going to be fine.” Jenn wrapped her arms around her granddaughter. “I love you, Brinny.”


“I love you, too, Grandma.” Brinn said and then she hugged Matty before leaving the penthouse.



When the family arrived at the courthouse the next morning, Justin had brought along some clean clothes for Brian to put on before the trial started for the day. He was directed into a small room.  When he walked in, Brian was looking out the window in an orange jumpsuit. He slowly turned and looked at Justin. “Is Brinn alright?”


“She’s fine,” Justin said. “It had nothing to do with the baby.”


Brian sighed, “You were right.  I was stupid for leaving. I just thought about Brinny and…”


Justin took the two steps it took  to close the space between them, “I should have talked to you last night.  I was just so angry that you would risk your freedom.” After a few moments in each other’s arms, Justin said, “You better get changed. I love you too much to be separated from you.” 


“Thanks for these, Sunshine.”  he pointed toward the clothes.


“I’ll step out while you change so neither of us gets sidetracked.” Justin kissed him but then slipped out of the room. 


The day was successful for Brinn.  She did an amazing job questioning the witness of the fight John Smith had earlier.  Brinn asked the right questions and made his testimony credible. At lunch break Dan appeared and pulled Brinn aside.


“Dan, I didn’t expect you back until tomorrow,” Brinn said as she kissed him on the cheek.  “I hope you have something good to tell me.”


“I am working on a deal.  After doing a lot of research, I found a guy that had been arrested the same day Smith died.  He was arrested near the place your witness said he saw the fight.”


“In that area I am sure there are arrests every day.”  Brinn said a little cynically.


.”True, but not all of them have multiple injuries due to a recent fight,” Dan smiled as he watched the light come to Brinn’s eyes.  


“Oh, Uncle Dan, is he willing to talk?”


“I think he might be.  I hate to say this because I know how busy you are and your dads would kill me if I added to your workload but if a beautiful young woman took the time to come see him…”


“Can you set it up for me?  The witnesses this afternoon are just to establish a timeline so one of the other lawyers can handle that. Oh, Uncle Dan, I am feeling pretty good about this case already but that would make all the worst charges go away.” She stopped a moment, “But why would a guy who could be charged for his death help us out?”


“The guy has been locked up more of his life then he has been free.  He is mentally ill and I am thinking with the help of a good lawyer, he could be sent to a hospital for the rest of his life and, Brinn, I believe that is where he belongs.  You wouldn’t have to take his case but we could get him a good lawyer. I would be willing to pay for it. If your dad did it there would be too many questions.”


Brinn was already out the door and talking to her associate before she left the courthouse.  She took enough time to tell Zach she was going with Dan and would be back later before she left. The associate did well but Brian and Matty were both worried about Brinn.  They had no idea where she had gone. They would have been much more worried if she hadn’t left with Dan.


Brinn and Dan arrived at the hotel just as Tony, John and Jonna arrived.  John hugged Brinn for a long time. “You are looking stunning. Miss Thing.  Pregnancy agrees with you.”


“My John, Little Miss Thing has her moments but I can’t wait to meet her and I know I still have about 3 months to wait.”


Tony and Jonna both hugged her before Tony said, “We got your text when the plane landed.  It was very cryptic.”


“I wanted Jonna to know she wouldn’t have to go through any cross examination.” Brinn commented.  


“I won’t?”  Jonna looked so relieved.  


“No, Jonna.  I do think it would help if you spoke for Matty at the sentencing.  Make sure the judge knows he was doing it for you but there will be no questions.  It will just be your feelings.”  

Jonna had tears streaming down her cheeks when Brinn hugged her.  “Now if we go up to the penthouse the rest should be here in moments.  Dad will have to go back to jail but thankfully we are almost done with this and I think the judge will let him go then.”


As they entered the penthouse, the guard at the door said everyone else was arriving and Brinn cleared it that for a few minutes everyone could be in the penthouse before again following the rules of no more than a couple visitors at a time.  A transport guard would wait and then take Brian back to jail for the night.  


When everyone arrived upstairs, Brinn made sure she stood by Brian and put an arm around his waist as he kissed her cheek.  “I’m so glad you and Little Miss Thing are alright.”


“Oh, Daddy, we are both fine and I think you are, too.”  She spoke up so everyone could hear her. “I am so glad to be able to tell you that tomorrow morning rather than continuing the trial as we have been, the judge is going to withdrawal all murder charges.  A convict, arrested the day of Mr. Smith’s death, has confessed to severely beating him early in the day. He actually made a statement that said Smith was coughing up blood before he left him. I am suspecting that the judge will have you come in the morning, officially tell you about the change and then excuse you until the next morning.  That is when you will be able to give personal statements about Brian and Matty before he hands down the sentences.”


“Kinney, time to go now,” the driver said. He cuffed Brian, who was again in an orange jumpsuit.  


“Please, just one minute,” Brian said as he looked at Justin, who immediately walked over. “I need to say goodbye to my husband.”


“You have exactly two minutes,” the guard said and took a couple steps back.


Brian reached above Justin’s head with his handcuffed arms and pulled him close.  “I love you, Sunshine. I’m sorry. I….”


Justin stopped him by kissing him.  He then smiled and said, “You are impossible but I have stuck with you for 30 years, I guess I am not going anywhere.”  They kissed once more before the guard stood right next to them, telling Brian it was time to go now.  


Brinn stepped up to Brian, “I’ll work on this tomorrow. You’re safe there, aren’t you?”


“I’m fine, Brinn.  Love you.”


The group left then.  Tony, John and Jonna stayed with Matty to have some family time while everyone else went out to dinner.  Justin said he would sleep in his mom’s room tonight so Tony and John could stay in their room and Jonna would sleep on the sofa so the family would be all together.


After dinner, Justin laid down on the bed by his mom for a few minutes.  “How are you, Justin? You have gone through a lot the last couple months.”  She put her arms around her son. Her boy was a grown man but he would always be her baby.


“I just want life to go back to normal for all of us. I want my Brian back.”


“Well, it sounds like your baby might give that to you by the end of the week.” Jenn stroked Justin’s arm until she felt him relax.  When she knew he was really asleep, she slipped out of bed and moved to the second one in her room. “Thanks, Mom.” Justin said softly.  “I guess you are never to old to need your mom.”

 

“I hope you are never too old to need me. Goodnight, Justin.”

Chapter 20 by Simply written

Chapter 20


Brinn had been right.  The next morning they went to the courthouse and the judge spoke to the room, “We have gained  information since we dismissed yesterday that Mr. Smith had been injured severely before Mr. Montefiore and Mr. Kinney arrived.  We can handle this two ways. The case can continue as we have, continue calling witnesses, or we can wrap this up quickly. I could review the file and anything else the attorney’s have and then I can make a decision.  Obviously, first degree murder will be removed for Mr. Montefiore. This afternoon, after reviewing all the details I will call Mrs. Chase and the team with what charges will go forward. Tomorrow morning personal impact statements can be given by people your lawyer chooses, and hopefully then by tomorrow afternoon I should have  final decisions and sentences to hand down.”


Brinn did not consult with either her dad or brother before she agreed.  The judge then turned and addressed Brian, “Mr. Kinney, you of course know your little stunt the other night has added a charge to your case. I am going to let you go home with your family tonight only because I don’t think you are a threat to leave at this time. Do I have your word you will stay at your lodging?”


“Yes, sir,” he glanced at Brinn and Justin, “I know my family would kill me if I did that again.”


“Well, I hope they don’t do that.  I really have seen enough of this family.”  The Bailiff told everyone to rise and they were done for the day.


Brian and Matty were escorted back to the hotel.  Unbeknownst to the family, when they arrived at the hotel the guards told the family the judge had lifted the visitation limitations so they could throw a party in the penthouse.  Justin called the dining room and asked them to send up a mini buffet for the dozen plus family and friends that would be there tonight. Brinn and Zach were the first to leave. Brinn had a little work to do and then she was going to take a long bath with her husband, or that is what they called it.  Jenn managed to get a flight out and knowing the worst was over, she needed to get back home.


Everyone else slowly left and then Brian and Justin stood alone in the middle of the suite. Justin ran his hand down Brian’s chest and then around his waist until his hand rested on the small of Brian’s back.  Brian wrapped his arms around Justin. “I could use a long, hot, active shower.” he kissed Justin long and leisurely. He then separated from him and took his hand, leading him into the shower. Once they were under the streaming water they kissed and touched and then as Brian turned Justin toward the glass wall, he felt Brian sag   against him.


“Bri?”


“I’m fine.  I just am having a hard time letting it sink in.”


“Oh, I think you know how to sink in just fine.  As he turned his head to kiss Brian, he did just that. Justin felt the invasion and let himself relax to take him all the way in.” Brian just pressed him tightly against the wall for some time without moving.  “Sonshine, I know we still don’t know what my sentence will be but remember, I can’t do this life without you. No matter how long it might be.”


“Well, you are stuck with me for at least another thirty years.” Justin began to slowly move, first just a small amount and then as Brian began to move, they completed long, slow strokes nearly driving Justin crazy and then they both climaxed. Brian didn’t move for several minutes and finally he took a step backward. 


Justin turned around and saw how tired Brian looked.    This whole thing really had taken a lot out of him. “All I want is a shot of whiskey and your arms around me for the night.”


“That sounds perfect and tomorrow or the day after we can be in our own bed.  God, I miss that bed.” Brian said as he dried off Justin’s back.


“I hope you want me in that bed with you,” Justin said as he dried off Brian’s shapely ass.


“That is the only reason to go to that bed.”  Brian said as they got into bed and held onto Justin.  “Come here, Sunshine, and let’s see if I can make you cum once more.”



The next morning the courtroom was full of friends and family.  Marcus and Hannah came back as well as Peter, Becca, Shelby and Molly.


Brinn had a surprise for her dad.  Ted flew in and was going to speak first for Brian. He knew all the good the company had done.  The second person talking for Brian was Peter. She thought it would be best to keep John and Tony out of it since Jonna was going to speak and George volunteered to be the second one to speak for Matteo.  Brinn was fairly sure neither of them would spend any time in jail unless it was her dad for coming to the hospital.  


As Brian entered the courtroom he saw Ted and Blake talking to Peter.  Brian shook Ted’s hand as he walked past to sit at the table with Brinn.  The judge walked in and after everyone was seated Brinn called Ted up to speak.  Ted brought along reports that showed time after time Brian’s humanitarian work and all the organizations and foundations he supported as a silent partner.  Ted talked about the length of their friendship and even how in his early years and he ran a bit wild he always supported those less fortunate.  


Peter spoke next. “Brian Kinney is my uncle.  He took my brother and me in when we were teenagers.  We had never spent time with our father and our mother couldn’t handle us.  Our family had been nothing but cruel to our uncle but he still always helped Mom out financially when she needed it.  When we moved in he made us work but he paid for us to go to school and then helped us get set up for life. I started out at an entry level job but guided me to the position I am at now.  Uncle Brian has always put family first and that is what he did when he followed my nephew to this city and tried to first stop him and then protect him when he couldn’t change his mind. Please realize he will always protect the side that is right and he will fight for it to the end.”


“Thank you, Mr. Kinney.  We will take a ten minute break before we listen to Mr. Montefiore’s character witnesses.  When that is complete we will take a lunch break and then I will give out sentences.” The bailiff told everyone to rise and the judge left. 


Brian stood and walked over to Peter. He shook his hand but then turned and walked away. Justin walked over to Peter and wrapped his arms around him.  “Thank you, Peter. I know it was true but it was from the heart and you know that’s why Brian couldn’t say anything more right now.”


“Yes, I know, Justin.  He will say something more later.  I don’t need to hear anything from him. He made me who I am today.  I will always support him anyway I can.” 


Brinn stood with Jonna giving her a few last minute words of assurance as it would soon be time for George to speak and then it would be her turn.  Tony and John hugged both their children.


Brian spoke to Ted and Blake for a few moments, insisting they come back to California when this was done.  Before they had a chance to answer, the court was called back into session.  


George was called up and he spoke of his friend, Matteo.   He said what a mature caring young man he was. He spoke of being alone in a new city and how Matty, even though he had just finished high school, he was concerned about his new friend. And if Matty cared about him he would give his life for his family and that is what he was willing to do when he came to avenge his sister’s attack.  George wrapped up his talk and he squeezed Brinn’s shoulder as he walked back and sat down in the gallery.


Next Jonna stood by the podium and began to speak, “Sir, I’m afraid I don’t talk as well as the others that spoke this morning but everything I say I’ll say from my heart.  First, I guess this isn’t about Matty but I kind of feel sorry for Mr. Smith. He obviously didn’t have anyone that cared what happened to him. I know how fortunate I am to have my family.  My big brother loves me enough to fight someone for my virtue. Matteo was defending my honor. Mr. Smith did awful things to me. He hurt me badly and Matty sat with me and held me gently, making sure he didn’t hurt any of my bruises and when he realized there was no part of my body that didn’t hurt he snuck out and drove all night to find the man who did it to me.  He would have never killed him. He wanted to make him hurt just a little bit and then he would have turned Mr. Smith in. Please Sir, please don’t put Matty in jail. He has so much to offer the world. He doesn’t even know how much he has to offer the world yet.” By now Jonna and most of the people in the gallery had tears in their eyes if not running down their cheeks.  She turned and looked at Matty, “I love you, Matteo, and I will always be thankful that I have you for my brother.” She walked over to him and hugged him.  


His arms went around her and kissed her cheek.  “I love you, too, Jonna Sophia.”  


They were all told to rise and after the judge left there was nothing to do but wait.


The group was quiet after Jonna’s emotional speech. Dan had arranged for lunch for everyone and had a conference room reserved for them to eat in.  Brian, Ted, Justin, and Blake sat together catching up. Ted and Blake would be heading back to Pittsburgh in the morning. Their youngest son was graduating in a couple weeks so they needed to get back to prepare for that but they agreed, they would get together soon.  Brinn called Brian and Matty over to talk about the final meeting with the judge so Justin was alone with Ted and Blake.


“How are you handling all this, Justin?” Blake asked, having dealt with many of Justin and Brian’s problems.


“Overall, he’s hanging in there.  It’s been a long road and he is tired.  You know Brian. He still holds in a lot but at least he doesn’t try to hide things anymore. If I ask something, he doesn’t lie.  I’m just ready to get home and have life get back to normal. We will leave for Ibiza in the next week or so. We need a week or three of laying naked at the pool with nothing to think about but how much our muscles hurt from making love so often.”


“I would like a week like that,” Ted said as he kissed Blake.  “It has been too long.”


“Well, you two just need to ask if you want to visit our place. Maybe next fall when your boys are both in college.”


“I will be in touch,” Blake said as he looked lovingly at Ted.  “We haven’t had much time together and by fall, Ted should be only consulting with Kinnetic so we should be able to make that happen.”


Jonna looked relieved sitting between Tony and John.  Jonna was already talking about going to Italy. She would be going to stay with her grandparents very soon. 


And then lunch break was over. Brinn stood at the door, “Time to go back into the courtroom.  I would guess in half an hour this will all be over.”


“All except the punishment.” Matty said under his breath.



Once the judge was seated at the bench he began speaking, “I want to let you know I have been thinking long and hard about what is the appropriate sentence in this case.  I am going to address Mr. Montefiore first and then I will get to Mr. Kinney. There will be no outbursts during this procedure or you will be escorted out.” He paused and looked at Matteo.  “Matteo, I hope you don’t mind me using your given name. It is obvious you did not go to Mr. Smith’s room with the intention that when you left he would be dead and, as we discovered, you did not cause his death but that doesn’t excuse you from going there intending to injure him. So after reviewing all the records and feeling fairly sure you are not a threat to anyone, I sentence you to  one year house arrest with an ankle bracelet and the addendum that you will do 600 hours of community service during that time. I estimate you should be able to get 400 hours done this summer and if you choose to go to school, and I hope you do, you will be able to count that as your last 200 hours as long as you make passing grades. You will be assigned a probation officer and you will just need to stay in touch with him.  He will be in touch with you the beginning of next week.” He stopped and looked at the relief on Matty’s face, “Matteo, It is obvious you love your sister a great deal and, if I am honest, at your age I probably would have done the same so you will be leaving here today with a bracelet but with your family and if you behave yourself you will be off probation in six months. If you stay clean the full year I will have your record expunged.”


“Oh, thank you sir. I will follow the rules to the letter and, yes sir, I plan to go to school in the fall.”  Matty hugged Brinn and then saw the judges face and sat down.


“And now, Mr. Kinney, it is time to deal with you.  I gave you a few simple rules when I allowed you to live in a penthouse.  I am going to allow you to pay all the fees for this trial as well as the hospital and burial fees for Mr. Smith.  You will also need to check in with a probation officer monthly for a year, letting him know where you are and what you are up to.  As for the wild hair you got when you left the hotel, you are lucky I am a father and I have met your daughter. My daughter in law happens to be pregnant at the moment, also, and I know if I was told she was in the hospital there would be no stopping me from getting there.  However, there is a record of you breaking the rules so you will need to face the consequences even if I understand your actions. You are too comfortable making your own rules and this time that isn’t going to happen. So, Mr. Kinney, after a lot of thought I realize whatever the sentence is you would do the exact same thing again and I understand that. So, since financially you are able to help with a lot of different things, the night you did your escape act and rushed to the hospital there was a premature baby born at that maternity ward.  You have the option of either spending a week in county jail or contributing $100,000 to the hospital for that baby or any other baby that could use it in the NICU. All you need to do is let me know which one you choose.”


Justin reached toward Brian with a check in his hand.  Brian filled out the check and Brinn looked at it. She stood.  “Your honor, may I approach the bench?”


“Yes, Mrs. Chase, you may.” 


Brinn walked to the judge and handed him the check.  He looked at it and saw it wasn’t for $100,000 but instead it was for $1,000.000.  “Your honor, my father may be impulsive but he is generous and loving and without malice.  Thank you, sir, for your insight and empathy to the situation.”


“I want to address every one of you in this room,” the judge began.  “I have never seen a support system like the one I have seen the last two months.  I have also seen genuine care and concern between all of you. Mrs. Chase, I have seen lawyers three times your age that didn’t have the understanding you do of both the courtroom and what is truly important.  Let me know, young lady, if you ever need a reference or want to come work for a judge.”


Brinn blinked back happy tears both from the sentences her father and brother got but also from the praise she had received.  She nodded at the judge and blushed a bit, “Thank you, sir. If you lived in California, I would be honored to work for you but I need to go back to our vineyard and my fathers’ businesses.  They will need me now.”


The judge smiled, “Yes, Mrs. Chase, I think they are very lucky to have you.  And now,” the judge nodded at the bailiff, “Oh and Mr. Kinney, thank you for your generosity.”  The bailiff told everyone to rise and the judge left. Then a cheer went up.



John left for the airport to ready the plane while Tony and his children went to the hotel.  Matty had received his ankle bracelet and had twelve hours to be back home. It would take about two hours for John to do the preflight checklist so Tony and Jonna helped Matty pack up his room.  When they had everything ready Matty went to find Brinn.  


“Hey Matty!” Brinn hugged her brother.  


“Brinn, I just wanted to thank…..no that isn’t enough.  I love you and if there is ever anything I can do for you….”


“Matty, you know you don’t owe me anything and someday, I will need my little brother’s help and you will be there,” she kissed his cheek.  “So what are you planning to go to school for. I know you have kind of been in limbo about that but when you were talking to the judge I got the feeling you have an idea now.”


“Brinn, I am thinking maybe Kinney Enterprises and Kinnetic could use another lawyer.  Maybe I will hate it but I have learned a lot the last couple months and I think I would like it.”


“Oh, Matty, I think you would make an amazing attorney.  You are level headed and intelligent. Tell your probation officer you want to work in the court system for your community service.  They should be able to find you something there. Tammy can give you a reference from the time you worked in our office. You did a good job for us.”


“Hey Matty, dad called Papa and it is time to go.” Jonna smiled at Brinn, “Thanks, Brinn.”


“I’m just glad you didn’t have to answer questions.  You did an amazing job for Matty.”


“I’m just glad he is coming home with us today.” Jonna hugged Matteo.


“Come on, pest, let’s go,” he hugged her and they walked out of the room followed by Tony. Dan, Marcus, Hannah. Becca, Peter, and George  also left to catch the flight back. Gus and Shelby were going to fly home tomorrow along with Brian and Justin, and Brinn and Zach. John would fly back in the morning to get them.


All of a sudden the penthouse was quiet.  Brinn and Zach still had their room a floor below and planned to come by for a late dinner.  Shelby and Gus were sitting out on the penthouse patio. They were sharing a lounge chair and enjoying some late afternoon sun as they slowly undressed each other.


“Well, I know I have seen our daughter in law giving birth but I really don’t want to watch her having sex,” Justin said as he started to unbutton Brian’s shirt.  “And I think we can find something to do with an hour.” He kissed the pulse point at the base of Brian’s neck. He then took Brian’s hand and led him toward the bedroom.  Brian followed willingly but as Justin pulled the shirt out of Brian’s trousers Brian yawned.  


“Sunshine,” Brian kissed him, “Would you mind if we nap now and screw later?”  He pulled Justin close, “I feel like I can sleep peacefully for the first time in months.”  He pulled off his shirt and dropped his trousers before crawling into bed. Justin undressed and slipped in next to him.  


“You have earned a good sleep.  We have the rest of our lives to make love.”  Justin moved into Brian’s arms and listened to Brian’s slow, steady breathing.



Brian and Justin were packed and waiting for Tony to pick them up.  It had been two weeks since the case was wrapped up. Brian had contacted his probation officer and was cleared to leave the country as long as he called in weekly.  Justin and Brian were going to spend at least a month maybe longer in Ibiza and a couple nights on the way in Italy to get Jonna settled in with her grandparents.


Brinn had gotten involved, immediately upon return, with the law department at Kinney Enterprises and Peter was already working with her setting up her new role in the business.


Marcus and Dan were trying to get back into the pattern of a normal life.  Hannah was meeting with Becca twice a week just to work through her time away from her dads and to dive into her mother’s situation at the same time and Marcus had started working more and he had gotten a call from the writer Justin had met.  He was sure he would have a big sale in the next month. They loved having Danny and Elliott such a short distance away and they were thrilled to have Tammy in the practice. It was good to have a female as well as someone who has had so much experience.  


Tammy also had Marcus looking for the perfect place for her, and hopefully Marissa.  She just wanted a home she could share with the first love of her life.


Tony and John were getting used to the fact that their daughter would be gone for three months but they knew she would be in good hands and it would be good for her to be away.  Matty would start his community service next week in the juvenile court system. He would get to help all summer and he was sure by the time his 400 hours were up he would know if he wanted to go into law or not.


Gus and Shelby were planning their move to the beach in a few days.  The kids were so excited about living on the ocean for the summer. Shelby was excited about being in the same city as Gus.  Gus had spent more time in LA then at the vineyard in the last month. With that and the trial, they had not been together more than a handful of nights.  She couldn’t wait for him to be in her bed every night.


Tony pulled up to the vineyard and Brian and Justin loaded their luggage.  They got into the backseat of the SUV. Just as they pulled onto the road, Brian’s phone pinged.  He saw it was a message from Tammy at the clinic. Both Brian and Justin decided they should have a physical before leaving the country.  Justin wanted to make sure his leg was not deteriorating in any way and Brian had just been through so much in the last few months they wanted to make sure his blood pressure and other blood levels were good.  Tammy said both of them seemed just fine when they left that day. She told them to enjoy their summer.


“Who’s it from?” Justin said as he took Brian’s hand.


“It’s from the clinic.  I am sure it is just our results.  Tammy would call if there was anything to worry about.”  Brian kissed Justin.


“I agree.  We can read how healthy we are once we are in Italy.”


As they pulled up to the airport, John was standing by the plane next to the pilots.  He had gone over the preflight checklist himself to make sure it was safe for a Transatlantic flight.  Both Tony and John held onto their daughter for a long time and then Brian, Justin, and Jonna boarded the plane.  Justin sat next to Jonna and put his arms around her.


“Jonna, I know what you’re feeling.  You need to go but you know what you are leaving behind,” he started to get up but she squeezed his hand.


“Uncle Justin, could you stay here until we are in the air?”

 

“Oh, sure honey,” he reached across the aisle and Brian took his hand.  “Your uncle and I have all the time in the world. He knows I can’t do life without him.”

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1532