The Client by confused_bliss
Summary:

stories/285/images/14657425_10210474901570835_3278664372320480980_n.jpg

 

Summary: Justin Taylor is a young and rich CEO that Brian becomes determined to add to the Kinnetik portfolio. Even before meeting the young man, he becomes hungry for much more. What happens when the ultimate top more than meets his match?

 

STORY IS NOW COMPLETE!


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: Anti-Michael, Jealousy, M/M, Out of Character, Toppy Justin
Genres: Alternate Universe
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 43 Completed: Yes Word count: 123102 Read: 46845 Published: Jul 16, 2021 Updated: Jul 23, 2021
Chapter 30: Dream or Reality? by confused_bliss

 

The words that he had never thought to hear began screeching inside his head. "Don't go to Babylon later tonight. Fuck me, instead." He was dreaming. It was a cruel twist of fate, tempting him with this sweet gift, only to withhold it when he awakened. "Justin, if this is a joke, I'm not fucking laughing..."

 

"No joke, stud. I've had days to think about this, and all I've been able to think about is how these faceless men get to enjoy a part of you that I will never know... unless I make a change. I hate them for being the ones to give you that exquisite pleasure that I understand only too well." When Brian gave him that look that said he wanted to argue that statement and once again explain exactly how he viewed tricks, Justin smiled and laid a finger across Brian's soon-to-be protesting lips, speaking more clearly to clarify his statement. "I know they mean nothing to you. I have played that same game for years now as well. That's not what makes the jealousy burn in me."

 

"What is it, then?" Brian asked, his tone becoming husky, his mind dwelling on the fact that Justin had agreed to bottom for him. It was nearly impossible to focus on anything else, and yet, he knew he had to concentrate. He only wanted Justin to do this for the right reasons. If not, he would be taking something special from this man he loved, and it wouldn't mean nearly as much.

 

Justin ran his hands up and down Brian's chest, his hand playfully toying with the already loosened knot in the other man's tie, wanting his lover to know that he could be provocative as a top... or as a bottom. "When I think about you touching those men, kissing them, and over the past few days, fucking them... I find them intolerable. I want you all to myself. I get that I can't always have your body to myself. No matter what, there will be tricks... but your mind, and your heart; well, I've found that I have become very possessive of those." Justin licked his lips, his eyes hungrily caressing Brian's, wanting nothing more right now than for Brian to be the aggressor, passionately claiming his mouth for his own. "And what makes me the most jealous, whether it makes sense or not, is that they have a part of you that I don't. All because of not letting you fuck me. The more my feelings for you have grown, the more I realize that I want it all."

 

His hands reaching around the small waist, Brian pulled him closer, barely restraining the desire to take him - right here and now. "You want to know a secret?" Brian whispered, his eyes alternating between beautiful blue eyes and full lips that he craved to smother beneath him. Satisfied that he had Justin's rapt attention, Brian answered, "When I was fucking them, all I could see was a teasing and bossy blond... a man that I wanted to fuck beyond bearing."

 

"Fantasy time is over, stud. It's time for you to claim the ultimate prize..." Justin moved closer, one hand lifting to clasp behind Brian's neck. He was about to pull his lips down for a kiss, then remembered, he wasn't the one in charge - at least, not for tonight. He smirked. "Old habits..."

 

Brian rolled his lips under. "Believe me, I understand that..." Abruptly, and without any warning, Brian yanked Justin even more tightly against him, his breath fanning his lips. "Don't worry, Taylor, I know how to take charge... and I can guarantee another thing - I will take care of you in every possible way."

 

Justin moaned, unsure if he could wait another moment. "Then, get to it. I am ready to see how the ‘stud' earned his stellar reputation."

 

"You will..." Brian growled, his mouth suddenly closing over Justin's, fire and hunger in his kiss, determined to have the younger man shaking in desire. What the more inexperienced man didn't realize was what the more seasoned hunter was doing in this kiss. Sensuously, he was claiming him, soon to progress into devouring him, all having one direct result. Not only would Justin beg for his full possession, but he would also hunger for it - over and over again. That insatiable desire would start tonight. It wasn't that he objected to bottoming for Justin again. He knew he would - time and time again; however, a balanced relationship could change everything between them. It surprised him how much he wanted to find that balance... one that could - given time, realistically open the conversation of a word he never thought to attribute to himself. Monogamy. However, if not, he would have this night. He was certain it would be something to be built on.

 

For the first time in so many years, Justin gave himself over to a dominating, and by all counts, a possessive kiss. He was lost in sensation... and he knew they were only getting started. The last man that had kissed him so possessively, had been the man that had taught him everything that he needed to be successful as a dominant top... a seasoned Dominant that had seen the potential in him, and a man that had not sought to dominate him. He had learned so much from Bryce. He hadn't thought about him in years. Now, that training session came to mind. Brian's kiss was even more possessive and controlling; however, he felt Brian was holding something back. His thoughts were swept from his mind, as Brian's hands began to roam over his back, slowly sliding downwards until his hands clasped his ass, the feel of the brunet's cock prodding against his own. Fuck. He was so turned on. Never in his wildest dreams would he have imagined wanting a man as he did Brian. The improbable was about to happen. He was about to bottom for the first time.

 

Justin couldn't believe how awash in sensations he felt. Was this how other men felt when he hunted and moved in for the kill? He was overwhelmed, out of his mind, lost to everything that wasn't connected to the man in his arms. Justin's chest began to expand, his breath ragged as Brian's tongue explored his mouth, the pressure of his lips against his, making them swell and burn. He knew exactly what Brian was doing. It was a skill he had mastered long ago. At least for this night, Brian was claiming him, using all of his seductive skills to possess him, and in the process, make him crave that possession. "B-Brian..." Justin panted.

 

Brian growled, his tongue sinuously sliding over Justin's bottom lip, his teeth slightly nipping until Justin's lips parted, even more, a breathless gasp whistling through Justin's lips. Sucking on the swollen lip, Brian huskily demanded, "What is it, Justin? Tell me what you want..."

 

Justin moaned, unable to believe how much Brian was turning him on. Brian was a seductive force, pure sexual overtones radiating from him in waves. He had to wonder if Brian had utilized the full effect of his skills earlier on, would he have succumbed then? As a dominant top, and a man that had always epitomized control, he preferred to think not... but now, being under the full onslaught of a Brian Kinney seduction, feeling like very much the prey, and not the predator as he was accustomed to being, he had his doubts. "I want you, Brian." Justin looked into darkened hazel eyes, ones that were filled with lust and wicked intentions, Brian in a full hunting mode, the hottest sight he had ever seen. "However, maybe not here."

 

Brian emitted a husky laugh. Forcing himself to step back, knowing it was a time of now or never, Brian placed some space in between them, realizing that soon he would have very little control over his responses. He wanted Justin too fucking much. In fact, at the moment, there was nothing in the world he wanted more than to be nestled tightly within the heat of Justin's ass, knowing he would fit him like a snug and perfect glove. "Yeah, you're right. My office, as nice it may be, is not exactly what I would prefer for my first time fucking you."

 

Arching a brow, forcing his breathing to regulate, Justin tried to manage a confident air and a challenging stare. "First time? You are so convinced there will be repeat occurrences?"

 

Brian laughed. "I do admire your attitude, Taylor, although not as much as I admire other parts of your anatomy..." Brian's eyes were still brimming with unfulfilled desires as they swept over the younger man, unable to believe he would have him soon. Instantly, a thought came to him, one that he would have never thought to have, but one he knew he intended to follow through. They needed to slow this down, savor the moment, and make certain it was right for both of them - Justin especially. Once that was assured, there would be nothing that could hold him back. "I can't believe I am about to suggest anything that would delay this grandiose event, but can we have dinner? It's been a long day, and I'm sure we can both eat, not to mention, it will give you time to really be sure that this is what you want..."

 

"I don't need time to think about it, Brian. This is what I want." Justin moved closer, his eyes intense and staring directly into Brian's, he even more clearly enunciated, "YOU are who I want."

 

"I'm very glad to hear that; however, allow me to do this in what many would view to be a more proper progression of events." Brian smirked, thinking if he possessed a written copy of the ‘Kinney Operations Manual', now would be the perfect time to toss it directly into the trash. At this point, he could deduce that if he made a list of rules that still remained in effect, and those that had been broken, all due to this man's appearance in his life, the latter would be victorious. "So, what do you say, Taylor? Will you have dinner with me?" Brian became amused by Justin's transfixed and surprised expression. "Then, afterward - IF - you are so inclined, I will take you back to my penthouse, and show you exactly what it means to be taken by me..."

 

"Well, I can answer both of those questions, stud. Yes, I would love to have dinner with you... and undoubtedly, the rest of my night, and with any luck, into the early morning hours, will be wrapped up with you, with me learning all there is to know about being fucked by a true master of the hunt." Justin smiled as he spoke the words, not a single moment of hesitancy in either his voice or in his heart. This was what he wanted, and what he knew needed to happen. As much as he now eagerly anticipated what was formerly forbidden, at least within his own mind, he also found himself even more enamored with Brian for proceeding in this way. Brian could be pouncing, and taking him - here and now. Instead of that, Brian was making sure that this was what he wanted, and that he wouldn't regret the choice later. There wasn't anything he didn't love about this man.

 

Brian rolled his lips under, not verbally admitting how thrilled he was by Justin's admission. If during the course of the evening, Justin changed his mind, he wouldn't try to manipulate him into reversing his decision; although, he knew he would be devastated after being so close to what he had been viewing as the most improbable of fantasies. "I'll just make a quick phone call and get us a reservation. I know exactly the place..."

 

"I'm sure you do, Mr. Kinney..." Justin purred, making sure his tone indicated the double-meaning that was more than intentional. He watched and listened as Brian moved behind his desk and silently looked for the number and made the call, his eyes unmoving from the gorgeous man that he loved. He would never tire of looking at him, touching him... and now, being touched by him. Brian Kinney had ruined him for any other man. He couldn't envision ever giving any other man more than a passing glance, but that, of course, would be determined in the future.

 

Hanging up his desk phone, Brian looked in Justin's direction, finding the blond's eyes hotly fastened on him. His eyes momentarily flared. If Justin continued to look at him like that, this was going to be one long dinner. "We have ninety minutes before our reservation. That should be just enough time to get cleaned up first. I can drop you off at your hotel, and pick you up in about forty-five minutes."

 

"Sounds perfect..." Justin answered. As he preceded Brian out of his office, and moments later, heading for the elevator that would take them down to the parking garage, Justin found himself exhilarated and excited for the evening to come. Tonight would be a turning point in their relationship. As he approached what would have formerly been a shocking and forbidden change, he now embraced and anticipated it. He remembered a week ago when Brian had urged him, ‘they could have it all.' Yes, he understood that better now. They could have it all.

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1685