Will The Real Brian Kinney Please Stand Up by sfscarlet
Summary:

QAF Gift xchange for Giotto


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: Christmas Eve
Genres: Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3240 Read: 461 Published: Jan 04, 2022 Updated: Jan 04, 2022
Story Notes:

a little different-  PWP

1. Chapter 1 by sfscarlet

Chapter 1 by sfscarlet
Author's Notes:

Juat a fun little story

Brian walked out of the building on 7th Avenue with a huge smile on his face.  He'd been wooing the high end clothing Store Proper Cloth where they custom make shirts for several months and finally had clinched the deal just a few days before Christmas.  He would be giving himself a nice Christmas bonus taken out by shopping the many excellent couturiers on the famous street.  But for now his shopping would have to wait as he had promised Gus and his mothers that he would be back in Pittsburgh for the holiday.  

 

The season held no special holiday memories for him, unless you count being told that there was no money for Christmas and attempting to stay out of his father's way during the 48 hours that his job gave him off every year.  Jack usually received a bonus from the union for Christmas which he promptly used to buy enough booze to keep him drunk the few days off he had for the holiday.  When he was drunk he tended to lash out at Brian, kicking, and punching him as well as finding fault with whatever he was involved in at the moment; therefore the holiday for Brian meant trying to find an excuse to be out of the house and out of Jack's way for as much of the 48 hours as he could.  

 

When Gus was younger, Brian had not felt a need or desire to celebrate, but as his son grew and he became involved in his life, Brian started making the season important for his son.  His son's mothers always chastised him for buying Gus way too many toys and games, but he felt that it was his right to indulge his son, making up for his own missed childhood.  

 

When the opportunity to pitch Proper Cloth came, he jumped at the chance and true to his artist skills and visions, the store signed on the dotted line.  They had wanted to sign before the New Year so Kinnetik could get a head start on  their spring advertising.  While Brian preferred the companies to come to Kinnetik so they could get a feel for the boutique nature of his company, he agreed to go to New York for Proper Cloth.  He was rewarded by the multi-million dollar advertising campaign they had agreed to.  

 

Brian had a late evening flight and hailed a cab to the airport.  He had planned it well, arriving about 10:00 pm. It was too late for him to spend the evening with Gus, but early enough to enjoy his own pre-holiday celebration. He would be able to go into the office for a little while the next morning, Christmas Eve, and then go to the GLC to see Gus in the holiday pageant.  He shook his head at how domestic his life had become.  

 

His plane landed on time and he got his car from the short term parking garage, driving to Babylon for his own personal celebration.  After celebrating until 2:00 am, he went home and fell into bed.  

 

***********************************

It was Christmas Eve and Justin dressed in a pair of cargo pants and a blue sweater since it was cold.  It was a foggy day, but there wasn't any rain or snow, and the streets were dry.  He drove toward the nice part of Pittsburgh, no use in "getting hit" by someone who had no money.  The roads were slightly busy and he decided to wait until the roads were more empty.  He thought It wouldn't do to have witnesses to ‘his accident'.  By 1 pm, the roads had thinned out considerably and he decided that he should start driving the side streets, looking for his mark.  He drove around for an hour, almost giving up on his chances when he spotted a BMW.  The driver was alone in the car and the road was empty.  He sped up in front of the car and then let the car catch up to him, he sped up again, and then when the car was close, then he put on the brakes, swerving to the side, but not soon enough that Brian did not run into his car. He pulled over to the side of the street.   "Gotcha," Justin said as he opened the car door and got out swaying slightly with one hand on his back and the other hand on his neck. 

 

Brian cursed at his bad luck. He didn't have time or inclination to deal with an accident.  Hopefully, the guy would just exchange insurance information and let the big wigs deal with it.  

 

"Look, let's just exchange insurance information and be on our way.  It's Christmas Eve and I'm sure both of us have places to be.  If you'll just give me your license and registration, we can get this done quickly,"  Brian said.

 

Justin looked at the man who stepped out of the car and immediately his gaydar pinged. He half regretted meeting him in this way as he visually undressed him standing there in the street.  He is gorgeous.

 

Brian started to pull his license out of his wallet and took a look at the man and his gaydar pinged loud.  The guy was sending out waves of pheromones.  Brian cursorily looked at the guy's car and noticed that there really wasn't any physical damage.  He finally recognized what this was, a con.  Well, I can play too.  

 

"You know there really isn't a lot of damage here, why don't we just exchange information and you can pay for the damage to the fender.  I hate dealing with insurance companies,"  Justin said as he got out his wallet, pulling out the fake ID.  He handed the ID to Brian, his voice a little agitated, trying to keep up the persona of an injured driver.

 

Brian reached for the license and said, "Brian Kinney,"  reading the name of the license out loud as he looked at the imposter.  "You know, I have a better idea, Brian.  Why don't we settle this at my loft?  I'll pay you with a good fuck,"

 

Justin was surprised at the offer, but while he was all for a good lay, he really needed the money.  "I'm flattered but a good fuck won't pay to fix my car.  Why don't you just give me your information and I'll call you after I go to the body shop."

 

Brian smiled at Justin and handed him his license."I don't think that will be necessary, Brian,"  Brian said, eyeing Justin, envisioning him laid out like a feast on his silk blue sheets.  

 

Justin took the proffered license and quickly read the information.  When he returned to the name section, he said, "Oh shit." He couldn't believe his bad luck.  He was in big trouble.  This guy obviously had money, driving a BMW wasn't cheap, and that is why Justin had chosen him for his mark.  He wondered what the odds were that the man he'd chosen was the real Brian Kinney.

 

"Yeah, Brian.  Oh, shit is right.  Now, why don't we go to my loft and settle this little misunderstanding in my bed?  One good fuck and I'll forget all about this little scheme of yours.  Now, get in my car and we'll be on our way." Brian waved his hand toward his car, expecting Justin to comply.

 

When Justin didn't move toward the car, Brian pulled out his phone and hit the 0.  Justin could hear the ringing and said quickly,  "Okay.  Just no police.  Like you said, `It's Christmas.'  Justin realized he was screwed, literally and figuratively.  If he didn't want Brian to turn him in he better go with him. "But what about my car?  I can't just leave it here."

 

"This is a residential area, just park it in front of someone's house.  No one's going to think twice about a strange car.  Now let's go, times a wasting." Brian said, waving his hand in the direction of the houses.  

 

Justin reluctantly got in Brian's car and watched the scenery as he drove.  Within 10 minutes he stopped the car and they got out. "Let's go, Brian,"  Brian said, deciding that a quick fuck with the guy who actually did have an amazing ass would be a great start to his holiday. 

 

Brian and Justin went up to the loft and Brian hit the code for the alarm, unlocking the door.  Justin walked in, admiring all the high-end furniture and subtle decor.  The real Brian Kinney obviously had money and taste. He wondered what the odds were that he would have an "accident" with this beautiful man.  He thought that there could have been worse outcomes.  If the guy fucked like he decorated his home, he was in for a treat.

 

"Get undressed.  The bed's over there,"  Brian said, pointing to the raised bed.  He watched Justin as he undressed, admiring each body part as it was exposed.  The man was a true beauty, porcelain skin, deep blue eyes, and a bubble butt that he couldn't wait to sink his cock into.  His lips were just the right amount of fullness and he could already feel the tightness in his pants as he envisioned his cock engulfed in his warm mouth.  

 

Justin lay on the bed, watching Brian as he stripped off his clothing.  He thought that the man was even more gorgeous out of his clothes.  

 

"You can start by sucking my cock.  Be sure to cover your teeth,"  Brian said as he lay on the bed and pointed to his erect cock.  

 

Justin scooted toward Brian, got on his knees, and opened wide, engulfing Brian's full 9 ½ inches.  Brian was impressed as not many guys could take all of him in their mouths.  Not only did this guy have a great body, but he could also take all of him.  Brian lay back on the pillow, enjoying the excellent blow job.  Justin managed to make him cum in a fast five minutes and swallowed all of it.

 

Justin forgot that this was not a typical trick and crawled up to Brian's mouth and started kissing him, sharing Brian's cum. Brian opened his mouth and kissed Justin, enjoying the taste of himself on Justin's tongue.  

 

After several minutes of kissing, Brian pulled away and said, "Turn over."  He grabbed Justin's middle and pulled him up so his ass was in the air.  Brian parted his ass cheeks and inhaled the enticing aroma.  He licked his lips in anticipation of the taste. Leaning his mouth and tongue toward Justin's ass, he licked a long swipe from his balls to his hole, enjoying the taste, a mixture of pheromones and sweat. The slight tang, a familiar and welcome elixir to him.   He licked Justin's balls and then popped each one into his mouth, sucking on them, enjoying their fullness in his mouth. Letting go of his balls, he then licked the perineum stopping at his hole, where he swirled his tongue and then poked it inside, feeling the tightness around his tongue and imagining his cock being held captive in that tight hole.  

 

Justin was enjoying Brian's rim job which resulted in him moaning and writhing beneath Brian.  Justin's moans and writhing spurred Brian on.  He enjoyed a vocal trick but didn't like men who over vocalized.  This guy seemed to have it all: gorgeous skin, blue eyes that were the color of deep oceans, porcelain skin, and a firm bubble butt like he hadn't come across in quite a while. 

 

"Fuck me.  I need your cock," Justin begged as he writhed beneath Brian, barely holding back his need to come. 

 

Brian reached over to the nightstand, gathering the lube and condom.  After squirting the lube on his fingers, he plunged three fingers into Justin's ass.  Justin pushed his ass into Brian's fingers signaling he was ready and wanted more.  Brian was impressed with his eagerness and the fact that he didn't need time to adjust to the quick intrusion.  Brian turned his fingers a few times in Justin's tight ass and then removed them. After placing the condom on his cock, he pulled Justin's ass cheeks wide and plunged into the tight channel in one push. Justin pushed his ass toward Brian again and Brian moaned in satisfaction as he enjoyed the tight fit of Justin's ass.  He was soon moving in and out, pistoning his cock in Justin's ass.  He could feel his balls tighten, close to their imminent release.  He listened to Justin's panting and felt as he pushed his ass into Brian with every thrust.  Brian sped up and grabbed Justin's cock as he plunged into his ass for a few quick, hard thrusts.  Justin spilled on his hand and his ass spasmed, bringing Brian to completion.  Brian pumped a few additional times into Justin's ass, and then pulled out as he held the condom. He rolled over on his back and then tied the condom, throwing it over the side of the bed into the trash.

 

He lay there for a few minutes, enjoying the postcoital high.  

 

Justin hadn't had such a great fuck in many months. Brian obviously knew what he was doing. Justin said, "That was amazing.  Want to go again?" hoping to get another round of amazing sex before he returned to his solitary life. 

 

Brian didn't have to be asked twice and said, "Sure."  He grabbed another condom out of the drawer, placed it on his cock, and then plunged back into Justin's ass for a quick repeat of their earlier fuck.  This one was short and quick, but no less satisfying.  

 

Afterward, Brian lay on the bed and turned toward Justin, "I'm going to shower and I'll take you back to your car,"

 

"I have a better idea. Why don't I join you and then we can fuck again?  Shower sex is hot," Justin said.

 

Brian thought about another round with the gorgeous blond and at the moment couldn't really come up with a reason not to go again.  "Okay, but then you have to go. I have places to be,"  Brian said, calculating just how much time he had before he had to be at the GLC.  

 

"I could just wait here while you do whatever and when you come back, we can fuck again,"  Justin said, not really sure why he wanted to continue being with Brian. 

 

"That's absurd. You tried to con me with your little accident scheme.  You really think I'm that gullible to let you just stay in my loft alone?  Brian asked, not sure why he was even having this conversation.

 

"Not really.  I'm too good of a fuck and you know you want to go a few more rounds,'  Justin said, not sure why he was suggesting sticking around with Brian, but something was pulling him to not walk out the door.

 

"You sure are sure of yourself," Brian said.

 

"You loved my ass and you should just admit that you'd like another go round or three with me.  I can make that happen, but if you take me back to my car, you'll just report me and I'd rather not be in jail over the holidays.  Besides, I'm not sure how that works?  Officer, I'd like to file a report about this guy.  He set up a fake accident, but then I took him home and fucked him instead of falling for his con,"  Justin said, giving Brian a sample dialogue.  "You know they'd look at you and wonder if you had too much eggnog.  By the way, I'm hungry.  Have anything to eat?"

 

Brian laughed.  "You do have a point.  I guess turning you in isn't really necessary.  Besides, I think you received appropriate payment for your ‘accident.'  It just wasn't the payment that you expected,"  Brian said.  "So, what is your real name?  I can't go around calling you Brian Kinney."  Brian wasn't sure why he was even talking to this man.  He tried to con him and normally that would have resulted in a call to the police and he would have walked away.  He couldn't explain his attraction, the man was not his type, but there was something about him.  Of course, he was superb in bed, but that didn't account for the conversation. 

 

Justin smiled his infamous grin, lighting up his face.  He had actually talked Brian into not turning him in and maybe he had set himself up with a few great fucks.  If he was lucky he might get to stay here tonight and not have to go home to his cousin's house.  

 

"My name is Justin."

 

"Justin."  Brian looked over the man lying in bed next to him, contemplating if that name fits.  "I guess Justin works, after all there can be only one Brian Kinney. For better or worse, I'm him. No, I don't have any food.  I have to take a shower or as I said, I'll be late.  You can join me in the shower and then come with me. I'll take you up on the offer of a few more rounds, but first, we have to go to the GLC to see a Christmas play."

 

"You'll take me with you?"  Justin asked, incredulously.  He thought he was doing a good job convincing Brian not to turn him in, but didn't expect that response.

 

"Sure.  I'm not leaving you here to steal all my stuff while I'm gone. And the idea of fucking your sweet bubble butt sounds like a great Christmas present to me.  So you are coming with me to the GLC and then we'll be headed to Mel and Lind's for dinner.  You'll get fed there.  Afterward, we'll come back here and we'll fuck."  Brian said as he moved to get out of the bed.  

 

Justin thought about this new development.  "Okay.  I like the fucking part and I guess I can go with you to some play.  It'll be like a date."

 

Brian stopped dead in his tracks and said sharply, "This is not a date.  I don't date.  We are fucking.  Now get your ass in the shower.  I want to see how well you perform at shower sex." Brian turned around and continued to the bathroom where he proceeded to turn on the shower.

 

 "Coming?  We don't have a lot of time if we're going to make the play."

 

Justin dutifully got in the shower and bent down to engulf Brian.  Brian knew how quickly he had gotten him off earlier so he let Justin give him a quick blow job.  Afterward, they cleaned up and dressed.  

 

"I guess my car will be okay," Justin said as he put on his shoes, thinking for the first time of the car he left earlier this afternoon.

 

"You can get it in the morning,"  Brian said as he grabbed his keys and wallet.

 

Justin smiled, realizing that Brian intended for him to spend the night.  He wasn't sure how this evening would turn out, but if the afternoon was any indication, this would be a great Christmas.

 

The end 

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1732