A Timeline of My Stories by Paul Plesko
Summary:

A timeline of my stories and where they fit into QAF


Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: None
Genres: None
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 759 Read: 242 Published: Feb 03, 2022 Updated: Feb 03, 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Paul Plesko

Chapter 1 by Paul Plesko

 

I'm sorry I haven't posted these stories in any specific order. Twenty years ago, many of them were published a few days after the relevant episode, so the connections were clear. A lot of today's readers may be confused by reading stories with characters they've never encountered or not being clear about where this story fits into the five seasons of episodes of QAF. So, I finally sat down and made a chronological list of my stories and where they fit into the genre.  Some are important back-stories ...eg. how Brian became Brian; some are gap fillers in episodes where fans "wanted more!" Some were written during the long (frustrating) hiatus waiting for the next season to start. (If they won't give us QAF, we'll make our own!) If you want a complete picture of the tapestry I've woven with my stories, start at the top of the list and read them in order. Enjoy!!! 

 

"Prometheus Unbound": Brian's high school years and his first love, Lee.

 

"Requiem": Brian takes Justin to State College and a funeral, recounting his first two years at Penn State and his affair with his professor, John Brigham.

 

"Rumors": Brian tells the story of his junior and senior year, especially the trips to the gay-bar, "Rumors" in Altoona, and his interactions, with two "suitors," Troy and Hammer. ("Where did that boy learn all of that stuff?)

 

"No Such Thing As Enough"; Episode 101; 6 or 7 years after "Rumors." details of Justin's first night with Brian... and the beginning of QAF.

 

"The White Party": Episode 211; Brian skips Lindsay's and Melanie's wedding to attend the White Party in Miami Beach. 5 days of constant sex.

 

"Party Boy"; Episode 214; To make extra money, Justin agrees to attend a party at Sap's home, which has serious consequences for Justin.  Dangerous sex.

 

"Ashes of Roses"; Episode 216;  Brian's birthday gift to Justin is a handsome hustler, not the roses. Bad choice.

 

"Brian - The Aftermath"; a few days after Episode 220 (the Break-up) Brian's coping techniques are not working.  But, still... some sex.

 

"Justin's Aftermath"; a few days after Episode 220. Justin is with Ethan; the relationship deteriorates over a period of time. Without Brian? Uninteresting sex.

 

"Passion By Proxy" ;  Episode 301, about 2 weeks after the Break-up. Brian tries to find a Justin look-alike gay prostitute.  That doesn't work either....but still...some sex.

 

"Making Lists" ;  about 3 weeks after the break-up, Brian finds a list... and writes his own list.

 

"Let Nothing Ye Dismay" : Christmas, about 3 weeks after the break-up.  A sad holiday.

 

"Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot" ;  What does one do on New Year's Eve? Spend it with old friends, of course, remembering past, and perhaps better, times. The split with Justin is still a gaping wound for Brian, although he would never admit it. Two versions of the situation; Brian's & Justin's. They are reunited, almost... which leads to sex.

 

"A Desk Job" : Episode 308;  Justin takes an internship at Brian's advertising firm, so the Dazzling-Duo is reunited again, ...which, of course, leads to sex.

 

"Of Gods, Men, and Heroes" : Gap-filler for the last scene of Episode 309: Justin shows Brian the plans for the new comic book, "Rage" ...which, of course, leads to sex.

 

"See No Evil" : Gap filler for Episode 311;  Brian and Justin go searching for an adventure and some thrills... which also leads to sex.

 

"The Son of the Dawn" : Post Season Three hiatus: Brian is brought-down through no fault of his own. Once again, Justin plays the role of "hero's sidekick" and supports Brian when he's down. But, there's still a lot of sex.

 

"Leisure in the Loft" :  A quiet, relaxing time in the loft after Brian's surgery... which leads to sex, but no gymnastics.

 

"Prick Teasing" :  A story without a distinct connection to any episode. More of an overview.

How to get laid... on the internet.

 

"The Look On His Face"; The post Season Three hiatus...  More of an overview. Have you ever noticed the look on the face of a guy who is about to ejaculate? It is a look of rapture. Just sex, and not much plot.

 

"Tricking" :  A story without a distinct connection to any episode. More of an overview. Advice on preparing and enjoying a sex partner... from the "Trick Master." It may not be sex, but it's still "stimulating."

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1744