That Thing You Do by Paul Plesko
Summary:

Intent on learning a new skill, Justin asks Brian to give him lessons on how to give a blow job. Apparently Brian tastes better than a carrot. Funny and playful at times, the way they are when no one is watching.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: First Time (Other), Fluff, Oral Sex
Genres: Could be Canon, Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3084 Read: 461 Published: Feb 10, 2022 Updated: Feb 10, 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Paul Plesko

Chapter 1 by Paul Plesko

 

Silence in the Loft... except for the soft scratching of pencil on paper. Justin (I can now remember his name... after his third overnight stay) ...Justin is drawing a sketch of his rumpled jeans on the floor, while I'm checking the ads in ‘Men's Fitness' looking for image ideas. Second cup of coffee in-hand; a lazy Saturday morning.

 

"I have a question," he said, breaking the silence.

 

Do all teenagers announce that they have a question instead of just asking the question?  

 

"What's your question?" I mumbled.

 

"That thing you do... with your mouth and tongue... on my penis... before you fuck me. What do you call it?"

 

"Well, first... no self-respecting gay man calls it a "penis," I said. "It's a ‘cock' or a ‘dick' ...never a ‘penis." Don't they teach you anything in that Sex-Ed class you take in high school? That's why we send you there... to learn important stuff."

 

"I looked up ‘dick' in Webster's Dictionary", he said with confidence, "and it said that ‘dick' meant penis, although it was ‘vulgar'."

 

I've never met Emily Post or Martha Stuart in the backroom of Babylon," I muttered. "Not much refinement there. We're not very specific about Anatomy."

 

"You taught me where my perineum was..."

 

"That's because it doesn't have another name," I said. "Well, maybe ‘The Glory Spot'. There's no backroom at the Country Club, right?"

 

"No," he replied, getting annoyed. "I mean ‘Yes', there's no backroom."

 

"And is Babylon the Country Club?"

 

"No, ...but what do you call it when you? I don't know exactly what you do, because I've never been able to see much, either the position..."

 

"It's called a blowjob." I said, matter-of-factly. "A blow job."

 

"But... there's no blowing involved," he continued. "I haven't felt any. But, I've heard of a ‘blowjob' in the gym locker room... mostly ‘giving' and ‘getting'. How can I learn to do that?" he asked. "I mean, ...it feels so good, I'd like to do it to you sometime."

 

"That's about Lesson #28 in the ‘Gay Boys Guide To Sexual Depravity'," I said. We're still working on you as a wide receiver, not a quarterback."

 

"I tried to do it... while you were in the shower," he continued. "I used one of those large carrots in the refrigerator,...

 

"And what did you do with the carrot?"  

 

"I put it back in the crisper ...but I washed it off," he added quickly.  

 

"I meant, in your mouth. What did you do with the carrot?" I kept asking questions.

 

"I tried to fit it into my mouth. It was about the size of your... ‘cock' ...but when I got it to the back of my tongue, it just made me choke."

 

"Choking is part of learning how to do it," I said, putting on my professorial robes in my imagination.

 

"Can YOU teach me how to do that?"

 

"It takes training and skill. Some of it you can do yourself, even without carrots, ...but most of it requires a nice, firm, juicy DICK to swallow on."  

 

"I think you should teach me. You've already taught me so much."  He seemed grateful... even humble.

 

"You've gotta get to school now," I said. There are other things to learn besides fellatio." I regretted mentioning that word because he would latch onto it like a clam.

 

"Fellatio, ...it sounds Italian." He said with a big grin. "And it's Saturday. No school."

 

"It's Italian for ‘Get your butt into the shower," I said. "Home-school is over."

 

==========================================

 

Later that afternoon: "You've gotta teach me to suck cock," he said, for the 11th time. "I can't be a one-trick-pony in the backroom of Babylon. That would be a ridicule of your name. Everyone knows you and I are... well, are... sorta are..."

 

"My God... the kid sounds like a lawyer," I thought. "He'll sue me for child neglect if I don't teach him how to suck cock."

 

"Okay, okay," I said. "We can do it with our clothes on, like in the alley; in partial nakedness, like the Backroom; or fully naked, like the Bedroom Olympics. You choose."

 

"I'll choose you naked, every chance I get," he said, getting excited. "Last naked body in the bedroom is a... fellatio!" he cried. "I looked it up on Google." I knew he would. "We need to work on that," I said as I removed my shirt.

 

===========================================

 

"It can be done standing, with you on your knees. Or with me in a chair and you between my legs. Or lying on my back, with you lying on your belly. Or in the '69' position, with each of us sucking the other's cock. Or... you can probably do it on a trapeze, under-water, in a plane, on a train, ...guys are very versatile and creative. You can do it anywhere that a cock and mouth can come into close proximity," I thought he'd be taking notes, but he did seem very attentive.  

 

"Sucking a soft cock, getting it to engorge, is a wonderful experience... and sucking a hard one can be a real challenge. As you can see, we'll be doing hard-cock sucking today," I said, waving it in front of him.

 

"A few rules: No teeth, 99% of the time. Some masochists might ask for it, but it's quite unusual and actually uncomfortable. For guys with narrow mouths, sliding a cock along the tooth's inner surfaces can be pleasurable, but no biting."

 

"If your breathing is restricted for too long, give a sign. You can't speak, so there should be a predetermined signal... or you should just pull off. We don't want any asphyxia during a blowjob."

 

"As the giver of the blowjob, you can control the rate and depth of penetration. Of course, some guys get so aroused that they forget this rule and venture into ‘throat fucking'. But that's slightly different from a blowjob. By mutual consent, you can each participate in setting the rhythm."

 

"Practice on guys you know, and who know you're a novice. Strangers may take your hesitancy as a sign of rejection, especially guys with large cocks, since they feel they're in greatest demand. Just say ‘I'm sorry. I can't' and they'll take it as a compliment."

 

"A curved cock: a blessing and a curse. We may be talking about Peyronie's Disease here, but there's a broad spectrum of curved cocks. At least, be aware of any curvature, because it can work for, or against, your advantage. If his cock curves up, and your throat (of course) curves down, we're looking at a problem. It's better to reverse your position, sort of into ‘69' position, so that his curvature matches yours. If his cock curves downward, it's a perfect fit for your throat.  It's possible to overcome some guy's normal curvature, but be aware."

 

"Another rule; be aware of your limits, and don't apologize for them. If you had difficulty with a 9 inch cock, don't try a 10 inch one. This should seem like it's obvious, but I've seen more and more occasions of this. Guys who care about this will tell you their dimensions. Guys who don't, will either lie, or exaggerate their size... just to get you to commit. It's possible to increase the length you can tolerate... but it takes a while and a lot of careful sucking practice... or you can simply put a finger on the rear of your tongue and push downward until you reach the spot that makes you gag. Keep doing that and your body will stop gagging. Unfortunately, most guys don't have fingers long enough to train deep enough. That's where carrots are useful... or you can buy a Jeff Stryker dildo and fantasize while you train."

 

"Alternate your activities. You don't have to keep trying to swallow a 9-incher. Suck his balls, slurp his perineum, do other things in between. He has obviously had problems with a blowjob; and he's just hoping for a partner. "    

 

"What to do when he climaxes. That's the next rule. Actually, it's a mutual agreement that you should make before beginning. If you want no cum in your mouth, tell your partner and he should pull out and stroke to a finish. If you like the taste of a guy's cum, or you're curious, tell him, so that he's not buried deep in your throat, far beyond your taste buds. Some guys like to feel the surge and flow of cum in their throats, so that should be known in advance. Before a blowjob, you should use your lips and tongue for their primary anatomical purpose... to talk, so that the agreement is made. Of course, all of these rules are shot-to-Hell in an orgy like Babylon's backroom. Who-does-what-to-whom is not predetermined or discussed. You just do the best you can at reading a guy's behavior and just doing what you want to do. If he doesn't like it, he'll move on to someone else."

 

"Learn to swallow ON it. Notice, I didn't say to swallow IT, but, if you can find someone who's cock fits into your throat, try swallowing. Your body is programmed to keep large objects out of your stomach, ...so it tries to swallow objects that will fit first, and if that fails, it has a method to expel it. Your job is to short-circuit that method."

 

"One last rule or note: All the time we've been talking about sucking cock, your hands have been ignored. Let your hands be involved, too; exploring his ass, feeling his lower back, defining the roundness of his ass-cheeks. Your hands do not detract from your sucking method, they enhance it." 

 

"That's enough of a lecture for today," I said. "Let's have a bit of experiential learning next," I said. "I'll stand here, and you..." He dropped to his knees in front of me. "Take it in your hands; examine it; admire it; stroke the adjacent features, while adjusting your position on your knees so the cock is about level with your lips." He did as he was told. "In a real situation, you might warm your hands a bit," I said with a slight grimace.

 

=============================================

 

We found some time the following Tuesday to continue the conversations and lessons.

 

"So, how have you done with the carrot?" I said with a skeptical tone. 

 

"I tried," he said, "but I had trouble with hand coordination. My gag reflex was at about six inches when I started, but now I can go seven inches with no problem. Soon I'll be able to take the whole ‘Kinney Copulator' in one swallow."

 

"Whoa," I interrupted. Where did that word come from?

 

"The teacher of the Girls' Sex-Ed class at school. She says ‘copulate' or ‘intercourse'... instead of "fuck." So, the word was spread throughout the school by gossip, and now whenever someone says "copulate", everyone laughs. The guy who teaches the Boys' Sex-Ed is the baseball coach... and he just says ‘fuck'. But, back to your question... one thing I noticed..." he continued. "Your cock sure tastes better than a raw carrot... salty, kinda musky, a slight taste of pee, but that's OK... and a distinct taste of your skin," he said, "I could eat it every day... for breakfast." He grinned, energetically. "And it cums with its own supply of cream." He was removing his T-shirt. (His description sounded like a wine taster describing a fine vintage.)

 

"The Breakfast of Champions, yes, I've heard that one before. But, now, it's time to show me what you've learned," I said as I opened the button fly of my Levi's. I had put down a rug to make it more comfortable for his knees. He approached... shoved down his Calvin Klein briefs (which I had bought for him after seeing the gray balloon-pants his mother bought), and stepped out of them, then sank to his knees... moving closer to nuzzle the denim before it sagged to my knees. He helped to strip the remaining tight denim at my calves as I stepped out. I pulled the tank-top up and over my head, then tossed it onto a nearby chair. We were both naked now. 

 

His eyes were on my cock... studying it, sizing it, then he touched it gently with his hand.  

 

"I'm just thinking of all the guys who have been on their knees, right where I am now," he said, looking up. It's kinda a special moment for me."

 

"Okay, just lips on the tip, for now," I said. He smiled and opened that glorious mouth, bent forward, and took the glans in his lips. It made me shudder, slightly. This was different from the usual blowjob. It seemed like slow-motion as my awareness stretched seconds into minutes and minutes into hours... just to make it last longer.

 

He moved his lips ever so slightly, pulling off to kiss my slit, then back on cupping the mushroom-like edge of the glans. Just the slightest moisture, a bit of saliva... he moved his head slightly from side to side, then up and down... then in a circle... with the glans in his mouth.

 

"Okay. Good Job. Now tongue it." He pulled off with a little suction, just to give me a ‘farewell', then began to lick the glans with his velvet tongue. His left hand gripped my cock at it's base, and he moved the shaft as his tongue explored the cleft on the underside. Then he started to draw circles with his wet tongue, first on the glans, then moved down the shaft, under, and up the other side. Needless to say, my cock was at full-arousal. "Now lick the entire length... long strokes. Get it slick." He withdrew his tongue to collect some more saliva, then started at the base and made one sloppy glide to the head. Then four more strokes, just like the first. "Now take the first few inches and suck it," I moaned. In less than a second the first 4 inches of my cock were in his mouth. He began gentle suction as his cheeks became concave.

 

"Slide it in and out," I said, then quickly added "No, keep your eyes up here. I want your eye contact at all times. There's no need to look at what you're doing. I want you to remember who's cock this is." 

 

 I must admit, the image of his glorious face, and wide eyes, looking upward (like an adoring puppy) ...that image is burned into my memory even a year later ...and probably for the rest of my life. I had never cared much about who sucked my cock. In the dark, all lips feel the same. If a guy can't do it the way I want it, I simply move on to the next. Cock-sucking was primarily an anonymous activity. The only consideration was... do I give this guy my jizz, or move on to the next? But Justin was different. Not good at it, yet... but trying so hard to please me. And that beautiful face looking up at me...

 

I suddenly jerked back to consciousness. He was moving deeper onto my shaft... a little bit more with each stroke. Maybe he thought I wouldn't notice. "Make your hands useful," I said, like a coach giving instructions. Up until this point, his hands had been resting on my hips. His right hand started gripping and sliding the skin on my shaft in rhythm with his mouth, twisting sometimes, while his left hand toyed with my balls. "Eyes here," I reminded him. I put my hand in his hair... that soft, beautiful blond hair... and guided his face toward mine again. He was sucking faster now... his head jerking in and out, and he was going at least 6 inches on my shaft. Then, one lunge went too far. He gagged a bit, not choked, no vomit, but there was a flood of saliva that leaked onto his chin and dripped down his chest. His eyes looked afraid, as if he had done something wrong. "It happens all the time, don't worry. If you need to stop, do so."

He didn't stop. He switched hands. Now his left was gripping my shaft synchronized with his mouth and he brushed the back of his right hand against his chest. It looked as if he was trying to smile even though his mouth was stretched into a wide ‘O'. "Are you okay?" I asked. He gave some quick nods that broke his rhythm for a moment, but he got back into it almost immediately.  

 

A few more minutes passed, and then I said "That's it. That's enough."

 

He stopped, looking puzzled.  "Did I do something wrong?" he said with part of my glans still between his lips. "You didn't cum."

 

"No, no," I replied. "That was great. Even better than great! Especially for your first time. I'm very proud of you."  

 

Now he looked sad. After a moment, his face became more serious as he spoke: "My father has never told me that he's proud of me," he said softly. "And he certainly wouldn't be proud seeing his son on his knees sucking a cock. But... fuck him!"

 

Rather than going into a rant about his father, I decided to stick to the subject at-hand. "Keep working on your gag reflex," I said, looking away so as not to show my anger at his father.  

 

"You're more than half-way there... at least for my cock. If you want to be a ‘Sword Swallower' (which is what they call the guys who can suck a 12-incher or larger) you have a way to go. But those guys are rare", I concluded.

 

"Can we do it again, tonight... in bed?" I want to try that 69-thing, and maybe even have you fuck my throat like you fuck my ass. It might help my gag-reflex," he added, as if there needed to be a justification. "I want you to cum in my mouth, too. I want to taste you."

 

"Sure," I countered. "Under the blue lights... I like that thing you do."

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1750