Rocket Ship by Taylor-Kinney
Summary: Gus is not done with his questions. This time, it's Justin's turn to answer them. The second part for Answering The Big Question.
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Justin Taylor
Tags: Family, One-Shot, Post-series
Genres: Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1519 Read: 393 Published: Apr 05, 2022 Updated: Apr 05, 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney

Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney
Today it was Justin's turn to pick up Gus from the school, which was something Justin usually loved to do, but this time was Gus really grumpy. So on their way home, he decided to take Gus to the playground in the park to cheer him up a bit, but things didn't go as planned...

"Come on, Gus, go play. We have about thirty minutes, then we have to go change and meet your dad at work before heading to Grandma Debbie, so you should hurry."

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I don't want to..."

"What? Why? Are you feeling sick?"

"No. I just don't want to," Gus shrugged. "Only babies play here, I'm seven."

"What? You love it here. So what's wrong? Did something happen at school?"

"Nope."

"Then what? Tell me, Gus."

Gus looked down before finally answering: "I just... I don't think Daddy loves me..." he said sadly.

Justin was shocked to hear that.

"What? Why would you even think that? Of course he loves you... so much."

"Then why doesn't he want me to join you?" he asked and was obviously very upset.

"What are you talking about?"

"Sex!" Gus said it so loudly that all the moms in the park began to look around to see where it was coming from.

Justin could only pray that they would not look at them. But it was too late. The closest mothers were glaring straight at Justin. He smiled apologetically at them and just wanted to disappear.

"We can talk about it home, okay, Gus?"

"But I wanna know now! Please, Uncle Justy."

Those damn puppy eyes, Justin thought.

"Okay, Gus. What do you want to know?" he asked, hoping that it's not gonna be that bad.

And it worked like a charm, because Gus immediately smiled.

"Well, there is one thing I really don't understand, and Daddy doesn't want to explain it to me..."

"What thing?"

"Uh, are you different... I mean down there?"

"Um, what?" Justin was confused, his eyes widened.

"Well, you don't have a vagina, but Daddy says that a man has to put his penis inside a woman's vagina to have sex... but you're a man a you don't have a vagina... so that's really confusing."

Dear God. Why is this happening to me right now?

Justin cleared his throat. "Um, well... your dad is right about the whole penis and vagina thing... but it's a little different for two men, you know?"

"But how exactly?"

"You're too young to hear this, Gus. And maybe you should ask your dad."

Please, please, please... just ask him. I don't care if Brian will hate me for it. Just don't torment me like this.

"I told you that I already did that! And he won't answer me... not even show me!"

Jesus Christ.

"He can't show you, Gus... and neither can I."

"But you can tell me."

This kid is just so persistent. Kind of like me. Which basically means that I'm screwed.

Justin looked around, hoping no one would hear him, because he was pretty sure that otherwise someone would call the police. Then he took a deep breath, his heart was racing...

"Well, he puts his penis inside my... um... inside my butt..."

Justin couldn't believe he really said that. He was horrified. And he prayed that this child would not be traumatized.

But Gus began to laugh hysterically. "But you poop with your butt, uncle Justy!"

Justin laughed too... but his laughter was more desperate than anything else. "Yeah, well, I do.... that's true, Gus... but it's also where your daddy puts his penis when we have sex."

Saying daddy in this sentence just felt so wrong.

And Gus was obviously very confused. "But how?" he gasped. "It's so small. And I don't think Daddy has such a small penis."

Justin swallowed loudly and could feel the sweat on his forehead.

"Well, he doesn't. But it fits, you know... when I relax enough... and we use some things that make it easier..."

"What things?"

Should I even be having this conversation with him? Pretty sure not.

"Um, like a gel..."

"Like the one you use on your hair?"

This time Justin laughed genuinely. "No, not that one... it's a different kind. When we use it, it makes my butt more slippery, which helps a lot."

Now I'm sure that even Brian would kill me for this.

"But does it hurt?"

"Yeah, sometimes it does. But it's a good pain."

"Really? That's so cool!"

"Yeah, it kind of is."

"And what other things you use?"

Where would I even start? Brian's fingers. Dildo. Butt plug. Anal dilator.

"Different kinds of toys... I can tell you about them when you're older."

"Toys?" Gus opened his mouth in surprise. "I love toys! Can I borrow them? I would take them to school, that would be so awesome! I'd tell my friends that you use them when..."

What the... Holy Mother of God!

"I don't think it's a good idea, Gus."

"Why not?"

"These toys are for adults... and adults only."

"How come?"

"They just are."

"And what if I lend you one of mine? Then you could borrow me yours, right?"

"Still not."

"But I have really great toys. Like a fire truck or... or my rocket ship! I especially love that one! It's made of wood and it's really hard... so you won't break it."

This seriously couldn't get any worse.

"Please, please, Uncle Justy! I promise I won't tell Daddy!"

I hope you won't tell a living soul about this whole conversation.

"How about you grow up a little first and then we can talk about it again?"

"You sound like daddy!"

"Because your dad is right and I know you don't understand now... but you will eventually."

"It's stupid."

"Language, Gus."

Gus put on an angry face, and Justin knew he had only one option that could save the situation.

"You know what, Gus? The next question you ask I will honestly answer."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I promise."

I am gonna regret this, right?

"Okay," Gus smiled happily. "There is one more thing I really don't understand and it's even more confusing for me..."

God help me, please.

"I'm all ears."

"Well, my mommies only have vaginas, so how they do it?"

Justin's face turned white. He was absolutely horrified. That was the last straw.

"You know what, Gus. I think we can talk about those toys a little sooner... maybe tonight when we get home."

"Seriously?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"Yay! You're the best, Uncle Justy!"

Justin smiled at him, thinking off all the ways Brian will probably kill him.

----

"Hey, you two. What took you so long?" Brian stood up and gave Justin a quick welcome kiss. "Deb already called me twice, she's starting to be really pissed..."

"Language, Daddy," Gus chuckled.

"Sorry. She's starting to be upset," Brian corrected himself.

"I've lost track of time. We got stuck in the park... Gus wanted to play."

"No, I didn't!" Gus exclaimed.

"Well, he didn't. And I should have listened to him because we ended up having that, um... conversation..." Justin whispered through gritted teeth.

"What conversation?" Brian raised his eyebrow.

"Um, you know, the one about..." Justin did his best to express the rest of his sentence with his face, but Brian still wasn't getting it.

"Uncle Justy was explaining to me how you have sex when he doesn't have a vagina," Gus smiled from ear to ear.

Justin closed his eyes. He really started to hate that word.

"Oh," Brian bit his lip, trying not to burst out laughing. "And how did that go?"

Justin took a step closer to Brian so Gus couldn't hear him. "At the beginning of that conversation, I was sure he's gonna be traumatized... and at the end of it, I was the one who was traumatized."

"So you guys had fun?"

"Yeah, I had a blast. I'm lucky no one heard me... they would probably think I was some pervert..."

"Well, you kind of are," Brian grinned.

"Asshole."

Brian laughed. "At least now you know what it's like to have this conversation."

"Oh, yeah, absolutely. Just don't be too surprised if he asks you for some of our toys."

"What?"

"Well, he offered me his rocket ship exchange for some of our toys," Justin smiled ironically.

"What the fuck were you saying to him?"

"Trust me, you don't wanna know."

"I'm gonna kill you, right?"

"Possibly. Because I basically promised him that he can borrow one. It was either that or explaining to him how his mothers have sex."

"Jesus Christ. I'm gonna murder you."

"Yeah, I know, but save it for later, okay? Or Deb will kill us both."

"Good point. But can I say one thing?"

"I know, I'm an idiot."

"Well, you are. But I wanted to say that you're sexy as hell."

Justin couldn't help but smile. Then Brian pulled him closer so he could whisper into his ear.

"And I really can't wait to launch your rocket ship later," Brian smirked.

Justin immediately laughed. "You are unbelievable."
This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1764