Something BIG happened by Taylor-Kinney
Summary: Conversation between Justin and his mother. Second part for Wrong Taylor.
Categories: QAF US Characters: Jennifer Taylor, Justin Taylor
Tags: Language
Genres: Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 398 Read: 482 Published: Apr 09, 2022 Updated: Apr 09, 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney

Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney
"Hi mom... did... something happen?" Justin asked almost as if he was hoping that his mother didn't get that pic.

"Well, yeah... something big happened! Uhm, I mean not big... well, it’s pretty big... uh, I mean..."

"Oh god," Justin sighed, running his hand down his face.

"I just have to ask you something..."

"O-okay, what is it?"

"Did Brian... uh, I don't know... maybe send me something... that should have been for your eyes only?"

"Well, obviously!" Justin exclaimed. "Mom, I'm really sorry about that."

"Oh, so you know. Thank God."

"Yeah, I do know... I know that Brian's an idiot... he has us both as Taylor on his phone and he accidentally clicked on you... and like I already said, he's an idiot."

"Uh, well, I wouldn't mind... I mean, of course I do mind, but I probably wouldn't mind that much if..."

"Jesus, Mom!"

"It appeared on my phone when I was with my client! Like right in front of her eyes!"

"Oh my god, no. Shit!"

"I think that the only good thing is that she told me that I'm a lucky woman."

"Oh," Justin couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Which probably means that you're a really lucky boy."

Justin wasn't sure what to say, "Uh... yeah..?"

"I just... doesn't it hurt?"

"Mom!!!"

"Sorry, sorry... I just don't understand how that thing... on him... can be good."

"What?"

"That thing he had... on... on his..."

"You mean on his dick? Oh, you mean the ring!"

"The what?"

"The ring... it's... Christ, mom... this conversation is going in the wrong direction."

"I'm just curious I've never seen one."

"Dick?" Justin asked confused.

"Well, I've seen a lot of those..."

"Ew, christ, mom, no!"

"Sorry, honey. But I meant that, um, ring... I've never seen on of those..."

"Really? Huh."

"Is it good?"

"What do you mean??"

"That thing... is it good?"

"Jesus Christ. Yes, mom, it's really good... and now I'm gonna hang up, or I'll never be able to look you in the eyes ever again."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea... just tell Brian to be careful next time."

"Oh, trust me, there won't be a next time... because I'm gonna murder him and spend the rest of my life in prison..."

"Don't do that, seriously, It's not such a big deal... well, it's big, but..."

"Oh my god. Goodbye, mom!"
This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1767