A Little Possessive by Taylor-Kinney
Summary:

Brian's a little possessive of Justin.
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: Jealousy, Language, M/M, One-Shot, Season 1, What if...
Genres: Drama, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 231 Read: 639 Published: Apr 18, 2022 Updated: Apr 18, 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney

Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney
Justin and Brian are sitting at the bar. Justin again is desperately waiting for Brian's attention, who is not giving him any. Instead, he's focusing on his drink, looking around for his next prey. Almost like Justin is not even there.

"You're hot. Wanna fuck?" a passing man suddenly asks Justin.

"Um..." Justin blushes and nervously looks at Brian for his reaction. At least for a hint of jealousy. But there is nothing. He doesn't even look at them. So Justin answers. "Yeah, sure."

He drinks the rest of his beer and turns to leave with the stranger.

"Justin?" Brian says suddenly.

"Hm?" Justin looks back at him and tries to look annoyed.

"Wanna get out of here?"

Justin bites his lip to keep himself from smiling, but he's happy that he got Brian where he wanted.

Then he turns to face the stranger. "Sorry. Maybe next time?"

The man just rolls his eyes and leaves.

"Well?" Justin asks. "I just send him away because of you, so I hope you have good plans."

"He wasn't even hot, trust me, I saved your ass."

Justin laughs. "Yeah, but now you have to fuck me..."

"Well, then we should go. Now."

Brian can say whatever the fuck he wants, act like he doesn't care... but when it comes to Justin and other men, he always cares. He's a little possesive of him.
This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1779