It Was Hot... Until It Wasn't by Taylor-Kinney
Summary: Brian and Justin have an accident in bed.
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Emmett Honeycutt, Justin Taylor
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Dirty Talk, Language, M/M
Genres: Humor, Porny
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 9423 Read: 1380 Published: Apr 20, 2022 Updated: Sep 01, 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney

2. Chapter 2 by Taylor-Kinney

3. Chapter 3 by Taylor-Kinney

4. Chapter 4 by Taylor-Kinney

Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney
"Jesus, I didn't know that... you can be so... flexible," Brian smiled, slamming deep into Justin's ass, his breathing was fast and heavy.

"Well, I didn't know ethier," he chuckled and let out a loud moan. "Oh god, that's so fucking good."

"Mmmm," Brian licked his lips. "You also look damn hot in this position."

"Thanks. Oh, yeah, right there... fuck me faster, Brian!"

"Your wish is my command."

Brian began thrusting harder and faster, giving his blond exactly what he needed. It was unbeliavable how acrobatic Justin's body was.  They tried this position for the first time, and Brian already knew that it wasn't the last. Justin's back was so arched. And with each thrust, Brian got deeper and deeper into him, feeling how really tight he was. And every time he successfully hit his twink's prostate, Justin made incredibly sexy sounds.

"Jesus, fuck, yes... that's it... yeah, swallow that dick, Sunshine..."

"This is fucking amazing, Brian. I don't want it to stop... but I'm so close... oh my god yeees..."

"You are so tight. My God... take that dick..." Brian could feel that he was really close to reaching his orgasm that without a doubt would be very intense. "Oh, fuck... fuck... fuck..." he kept repeating over and over again, while breathing heavily. His eyes rolled back in his head.

Justin also wasn't far behind. He felt that familiar throbbing in his dick and that warm feeling and tingling sensation spreading all over his body. His breathing became shallower and more rapid. He instinctively tried to push against Brian to take his cock even deeper inside him while pressing his ass cheeks together to give Brian and himself an even more amazing experience.

They were both so close.

"Holy shit, do that again!" Justin demanded, his toes curled.

"Oh yes. This is definitely going to be one of our top five fucks."

"Oh my God!" Justin yelled.

"I'm gonna come so soon..." Brian groaned.

"Me toooo..." Justin suddenly gasped loudly.

"I know... so good..."

"Oh my God... oh my God!" Justin yelled again, but this time it was somehow different.

"Yeaaah," Brian smiled, completely lost in the feeling of ecstasy.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Noooo... stooop...!"

"Yeah..." Brian exhaled heavily again with a smile on his lips. "Wait... what?" he suddenly realized what Justin just said.

"Just stop... fuck... Holy Mother of God... motherfucker... that hurts so bad..."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Something cracked in my back... ow ow ow!"

"Are you serious? Now?"

"Yes, Brian, now! Just get off me..."

Brian immediately slipped out of him. "You really know how to kill fun."

"Well, you just broke my back!"

"Me? I wasn't even touching your back!"

"But you made me try this fucking position, Brian!"

"Yeah, sure, just blame me."

"Oh my God, just shut up and help me sit up."

"I'm surprised you still want my help, when this is obviously all my fault," Brian said sarcastically.

"Christ, just help me."

"Fine!"

"Jesus, be careful! That fucking hurts... what if there is some damage... what if I never walk again?" his eyes widened.

Brian immediately hit him in one of his legs.

"Oooow! You asshole!"

"Well, your feeling in your legs seems okay, I think you'll walk."

"You are unbeliavable... oh fuck... it really hurts... I think you should just take me to the emergency room."

"Jesus, you are such a drama princess." Suddenly there was a cracking sound in Justin's back as he tried to move. Brian's face turned white. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea, we'll take you to the ER."

"Thank god!"

"But addmit it... it was hot..." he grinned.

"Yeah... until it wasn't!"

"Just breath. In and out."

"Jesus, I'm not in labor!"

"Well, it sounds like it."

"Oh, fuck you!"

"Later. But now let's go save your back."
End Notes:
I'm thinking about writing a second part, I'm not sure... but let me know if anyone would be interested :)
Chapter 2 by Taylor-Kinney
Author's Notes:
I wrote this chapter a bit more "seriously", but it's still funny (I hope!), so don't worry :D And also I'm not a doctor, don't know sh*t about it... so forgive me if there are any mistakes!
.
.
"Okay, sit here. I'm gonna get a nurse... or someone."

"Just don't fuck some hot doctor. I'm really dying here," Justin bit his lip in pain.

"I can't make any promises, but I'll do my best," he grinned. "Wait here."

"Trust me, I'm not going anywhere."

Brian laughed, but he could see that Justin was really suffering and that definitely wasn't something he was enjoying. So he immediately looked around, trying to find someone competent as fast as he could. And when he finally laid his eyes on a nurse, he almost sighed in relief.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I need your help. My boyf... uh, well, my boyfriend is in a lot of pain."

The nurse looked at him with a strange face before she answered, "Yeah, like everyone here. You have to wait for your turn."

"But this is a real emergency."

"And this is a real waiting room. So... wait until you're next. The doctor will look at your boyfriend as soon as possible."

Oh, that's the real problem here. Boyfriend. You fucking homophobic bitch!

Just be calm, Brian, be fucking calm, he encouraged himself.

"Is there any chance he could look at him a little sooner?" Brian smiled the most innocent smile. "Please?" he almost choked on that word and was ready to tell that nurse the biggest 'fuck you' there was.

She just sighed, looking very annoyed, but eventually it turned out that she might actually have a soul. Soul that she would probably give to the devil himself if it would help erase homosexuality from existence, but right now Brian didn't care, all he wanted was to help Justin... even if it meant acting nice around this bitch.

"Okay. I'll see what I can do. What's his name?"

"Taylor. Justin Taylor."

"And what seems to be the problem?"

"His back. Something happened to them.. when we, um, when... well, it doesn't matter. What matters is that he's really hurting."

"Okay. Have a seat. We will call you."

"Thanks," he smiled at her. Then he turned around a muttered under his breath, "Fucking cunt."

"Oh, finally. What took you so long? Blowjob?" Justin looked at him desperately.

"I wish. But it was just one homophobic bitch. I had to be all nice to her... otherwise you would probably have to wait all day."

Justin reached for his hand and stroked him gently. "Thank you... for not killing her."

"Well, it would really suck to have your tight ass only on visits."

"I'm sure there are plenty of asses in prison."

Brian snorted and laughed, "Those asses are not tight anymore, trust me."

Justin laughed as well, then he groaned a little. Every move was just too painful. "Fucking hell."

"Just hold on. Hopefully someone will fix you soon so we can get back to our acrobatic fucking," he bit his lip and grinned.

"Brian?"

"Yeah?"

"Over my dead body. Or only if you're the one who's gonna do the acrobatic stuff, because I'm not."

"Uh..."

"Yeah, not so fun anymore, huh?"

Before Brian could answer, thought his face already said it all, they were finally called. "Well, I guess we'll talk about it later. Now hurry up before they change their mind and treat someone else."

"I would love to hurry up, but you're gonna have to help me stand up."

"Geez. You're like a seventy year old. Can't wait to take care of you when you're old," he chukled.

"Huh?" Justin looked at him in surprise, trying not to smile.

"What?" Brian pretended that he doesn't know what he means.

"Nothing. Only that you just basically said we're going to grow old together."

"Yeah, we should definitely hurry up. Something obviously happened to you brain too and now you're hearing things."

"Sure, you keep telling yourself that... but I can see right through you," Justin laughed, but then he suddenly gasped loudly. "Ow, shit, fuck... that hurts..."

"That's what you get for being a smartass."

When Justin was finally seated in the examination room, he felt like he just had won the lottery, walking was just pure hell.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Butcher."

Brian and Justin looked at each other immediately. Butcher? Well, this was starting really great.

"You're having a back problem, right?"

"Uh-hm," he nodded. "And it really hurts."

"I see. How long it hurts?"

"I mean, like... like an hour? Give or take."

"Okay. And what exactly happened?"

Justin looked at Brian, hoping he would explain it, he was already in pain, so he didn't need to be also embarrassed. But Brian was looking around, pretending like he wasn't even there. Coward, Justin thought.

"Um, well... I had an accident..."

"What kind of accident?"

"Uh... a bad one..."

"I'm gonna need more information. Did you fall?"

"Nope."

"Did someone hurt you?" The doctor looked at Brian and back at Justin.

"What? No! He would never..."

"Okay. So what happened?"

"Uh, well, we wanted to spice things up..."

"Uh-hm."

"And so we decided to try something new..."

"And?"

"Well, this is embarrassing..."

"Trust me, there is nothing I haven't heard."

"Oh, good," Justin smiled with relief. "We were trying a new... po-si-tion."

"What position?"

"Um, well, I was... I mean... I, uh..." he smiled nervously. "It's called the aqu-aquir-aquarius position."

Brian almost burst out laughing. But shut up as soon as he saw Justin staring at him.

"So you tried a new sex position?"

"Yes! Exactly!"

"Okay."

"And while doing so something just cracked in my back... and well, here I am."

"And how exactly you were doing that position?"

"Oh, I mean, it was really hard," he chuckled a looked at Brian. "Brian, how about you explain this part?"

"Oh, no, thanks. You're doing really great," he smiled from ear to ear, not hiding his amusement.

Justin just glared at him again... if only looks could kill.

"Okay then. I was like doing a bridge and Brian, he was standing and holding my butt in the air while I had my legs wrapped around his body and my back was really arched and it was really hot, but... well, you know,... it didn't end good."

The doctor just blinked a few times with his mouth open. Then he cleared his throat. "Um, okay. I'm gonna take a look."

"Please."

"Take your shirt off."

This time Brian glared at the doctor, sure Justin needed to be examined, but did he really have to be naked?

"Brian, help me, please."

"Sure," he went straight to him and took off his shirt.

"Okay, where exactly does it hurt?" the doctor asked.

"Right here," Justin pointed.

"So your lower back?"

"Yeah."

"Okay," the doctor touched him and Justin immediately gasped. It took him a moment to finish the examination, while asking all sorts of questions and making Justin's eyes watered. "Sorry for that. Well, it's a little swollen, but other than that I don't see anything."

"But it really hurts."

"I hear you. And I will send you to get an x-ray to make sure there is no further damage. But it seems to me like you are having an acute lumbago."

"A what?" Justin eyes widened.

"Don't worry. You just basically blocked your lumbar spine. It's gonna hurt for a few days and you need to rest, don't make any sudden movements... definitely do not try to do any new positions... well, it's better if you avoid sex in general at least for a week, um, maybe two weeks..."

"Two fucking weeks?" Justin could hear horrified Brian whisper behind him.

"And I'll write you something for the pain."

"Um, that's going to be a problem... I'm basically allergic to everything."

"Oh, okay. Well, then you can also try to apply heat or ice to the painful area. And if the pain doesn't subside within a week, give or take, come back here. But what I would definitely recommend you is a chiropractor so this doesn't happen again."

"I can't believe this is happening," he looked at Brian furiously.

"What?" Brian mouthed, acting all innocent.

"You'll be just fine," the doctor assured him. "Sex injuries happen all the time."

Justin grunted, "Well, never again. I'll be doing the missionary position for the rest of my life. And you don't get to say anything about it," he snapped at Brian.

The doctor just laughed quietly. "I will get you a wheelchair so you can get that x-ray."

"Wheelchair? This is just fantastic."

"Nurse will take you there."

"I can take him," Brian offered immediately.

"Okay," the doctor nodded.

"But if we don't come back soon, he probably killed me on the way," Brian chukled, but when he looked at Justin, he was kind of worried that it might actually happen.

As soon as the nurse came in with the wheelchair, Brian helped Justin sit on it, and then they headed to get that x-ray. Neither of them said a word until they were in the elevator, then Brian could no longer stay silent.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?"

"Brian. Do not talk to me right now."

"Come one. It's not like I did it on purpose. And you're not the only one in pain... I mean, two weeks without your ass? That's a fucking purgatory."

"Seriously, Brian, I'm so close to giving you a reason to get an x-ray, too."

"Okay. I'm shutting up."

"Thank you. Ou, fuck," Justin groaned in pain again. "I really hate this."

"I know," Brian sighed, kissing him on the head. "I'm sorry."

.
.
End Notes:
I'm kind of enjoying this, so there will be probably at least one more part! So let me know again if you are (still) interested!
Chapter 3 by Taylor-Kinney
Author's Notes:
First week of dealing with the no-sex rule. I can't believe this chapter is so long, but I really enjoyed writing it. So hopefully you will enjoy reading it.
-

"Brian, I need to take a shower. I stink."

"Okay," Brian muttered absently.

"Brian-"

"Yeah?" he looked up from his computer.

"I need a shower."

"Yeah, I heard you the first time. Oh, right," he realized what Justin was trying to say. "You need help."

"Trust me, I'm not happy about it either. It's just that I haven't showered in two days and that's a really fucking long time. And since my back is a little better today, I'd really like to take a shower and feel like human again."

"Okay, give me a minute, I'll just finish this."

Justin nodded and slowly began to rise from the couch. It still sucked to move, but it was getting better-ish. But there was no way he could take a shower on his own.

"You're lucky I need a shower, too," Brian said as he walked over to him.

"Otherwise you would just let me rot?" Justin raised his eyebrows.

Brian chukled and shrugged with one shoulder. "It would depend on your behavior."

Justin frowned at him. "You can be an ass sometimes, you know that?"

"Yeah," he replied almost proudly. "Now let's go, I'll get you cleaned up."

They walked slowly to the bathroom, where the real fun began. Getting Justin naked was one of the three top favorite things Brian loved to do right after fucking him and kissing him... but right now it was the worst thing ever. It took all his self-control not to start kissing his beautiful white skin.

When Brian decided to take some time off work to take care of Justin while he's recovering, it really didn't occur to him how hard it would be to spend every minute of the day in his presence, not being able to touch him, let alone do more than that. Justin, of course, didn't mind Brian touching him when he needed help going to the bathroom or getting dressed or something he just couldn't do by himself... but the moment Brian wanted to do something sexier and hotter, Justin stopped him right away, making Brian frustrated as hell.

So it was no surprise that as they got into the shower while Justin had his back turned to Brian, he just couldn't help but stare at his bubble butt. He was so close to kneeling and burying his face between those ass cheeks.

"Brian?" Justin chuckled, trying to figure out what was taking Brian so long.

"Sorry."

Brian immediately turned on the shower, then he took the body wash, squeezed good amount into his hands, and began to wash Justin's back in small circles. He was really gentle so it wouldn't hurt Justin. And he really took his time, Justin's skin was so soft, and Brian was probably enjoying it even more than Justin. Two days without fucking his blonde really sucked, but being without touching him was extremely difficult.

"Fuck, that's so nice," Justin sighed happily.

"I bet," Brian smiled and licked his lips.

And before he knew it, he was kissing Justin's neck, sucking the sensitive skin. He just couldn't stop himself from doing it.

And to his surprise, Justin didn't fight back, didn't even say anything. On the contrary, he closed his eyes and started moaning quietly. So Brian carefully pressed against his back, he was already hard as a rock and Justin could immediately feel it. He licked and sucked on his neck and earlobe while he slowly began to find his way to Justin's crotch.

He was excited almost like an inexperienced teenager who was about to touch his first dick.

Then he took his cock in his hand and squeezed it gently, Justin was already so big and throbbing. Brian immediately began stroking him while Justin was panting heavily. He rested his head on Brian's shoulder, his mouth was slightly open and he was just enjoying it.

But as it turned out, he was enjoying it little too much because his instinct was to arch his back...

"Oh Jesus! Motherfucker! No, no, no, no! For God's sake, that hurts so fucking much. Why did you have to do that?!" Justin cried out.

"Wh-what? You didn't stop me!"

"Your only job was to help me take a shower... not this!"

"So this is my fault again?"

"Just, shut up, Brian, and help me out of the shower. Ou, ou, fuck, I'm gonna die. I hate you!"

Brian just rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. Those two weeks will be really fucking long.

----
"This is fucking killing me," Brian yawned, scratching his head.

"You?" Justin glanced at him furiously. "I'm the one in pain. I can't even go piss by myself. Look at me. You have to help me get to the bathroom because I can barely even stand."

"Let's just say we are both suffering."

"And how exactly are you suffering? And don't say you miss my ass. It's getting old."

"Um, well," Brian pressed his lips together to fight away a grin. "For example.... You woke me up in the middle of the night to help you go piss... which makes it really hard to get my beauty sleep."

"You are such a jerk," Justin rolled his eyes.

"Careful, Sunshine. You know, I could just leave you here and go back to bed."

"Sure, you could. But then you're gonna have to find yourself a new tight piece of ass."

"Then I guess we're just gonna have to survive this together."

"Guess so."

"But hurry up, I really want to go back to bed."

"Well, I would love to... but I need your help."

"With what this time?"

Justin cleared his throat. "To pull my briefs down."

"Seriously? You can't even do that?"

"Well, not that I can't, but my back is really stiff right now and it would take me a really long time, and since you want to go back to sleep so badly, I suppose it'll better if you just help me with it."

"Just admit it, you only want me to do it, because you miss me touching your dick... which, by the way, I would love to do, but you won't let me."

"Christ, I'm just gonna pull them down myself," Justin made a sudden move, and he immediately felt a stabbing pain in his lower back. "Oh, oh, fuck! Jesus Christ," he bit his lip, groaning.

"Yeah, It'll better if you don't move at all."

"Just pull them down, Brian!"

"Okay," Brian quickly did as Justin asked. "Well, that's a first."

"First what?"

"First time getting you naked and you're not hard."

"Oh my God. You are unbelievable."

"Just piss already."

After what felt like an eternity, they finally managed to get back to bed, both completely exhausted. And again, Justin had a really hard time finding a comfortable position... it was one thing that he was in so much pain, but not being able to sleep the way he wanted was really fucking annoying.

"I'm starting to think it will be better if I go sleep on the couch. It's like an earthquake in this bed," Brian sighed.

"Oh. Am I interrupting you? I'm so sorry. I'm just gonna tell my back to stop hurting."

"You know what would help?"

"Tell me. I'm dying to know," Justin replied ironically.

"Turn pain into pleasure."

"What?"

"I can give you a head. That will definitely distract you from the pain. Then you will sleep like a baby."

Justin laughed. "You have such a good heart, Brian. If only you weren't trying to get something out of it."

"Me?" Brian tried to act all innocent. "This is just for you. I feel bad for putting you in this situation, so let me make it up to you."

"Um, well... I really appreciate the offer, but you know how much I enyjoy your blowjobs, I just wouldn't be able to stay still, and after what happened in the shower, I have to say thank you, but no. I will not risk it, not until I'm completely healed."

Brian sighed. "Too bad. I wanted to try this new technique with my tongue."

Justin swallowed loudly. It was so fucking tempting. "When I feel better," he said in a firm voice. "Then you can do whatever you want with your tongue."

Brian grunted quietly. "Fine," then he rolled onto his side, with his back to Justin.

"Are you mad?" Justin asked.

Brian cleared his throat. "No. Just tired. Good night."

"Okay. Good night then."

When Justin finally managed to find the most comfortable position in which he felt the least pain, he slowly began to fall asleep, hoping tomorrow would be better.

"Justin?" Brian whispered suddenly.

"Yeah?" he asked sleepily.

"Could you at least jerk me off?"

Justin took a deep breath, trying to stay calm. "The only reason I won't kill you right now is that I would have to ask you to help me with that too."

Brian laughed a little. "I'll take that as a no then?"

"Good night, Brian."

"You're a sadist. Pure sadist."

----

Justin was reading his new book, that he got from Lindsay, so he wouldn't go crazy during those two weeks. But he had a really hard time concentrating on the actual reading. Brian was walking around the apartment wearing only his track pants, no shirt, nothing. He had just finished his workout and looked so damn hot, all sweaty, his hair was a little messy. Justin was biting his lip, almost drooling, if Brian was any closer, he would probably lick his whole body and ride his dick right on the floor. It has been really long six days, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't horny as hell. The pain was almost bearable now and wasn't distracting him that much anymore. So it was no surprise that after six days without sex or any touch from Brian - well, if he didn't count that short moment in the shower when a few seconds of pleasure turned to horror - he just wanted to be fucked senseless.

But it was still too soon, not even a week yet, so as much as he wanted Brian to fuck him, he didn't want to end up in the ER again.

But when he saw Brian walking towards him and looking like a damn God, it was really hard for him to control himself.

"How come you're not horny?" Brian asked as he lay down on the bed next to him.

Justin looked up from his book and glanced at him, trying to look confused. "Huh?"

"I mean... it's been six days. Don't tell me you don't want to?"

"What part of 'avoid sex for at least two weeks' you didn't understand?"

Brian scoffed. "Doctros. They don't know shit."

"Oh. Right. And you know everything."

"Well, maybe not everything. But I definitely know what to do with your body," his fingers began to run up Justin's leg. "And with your dick especially," he began slowly stroking him through his sweatpants.

Justin's toes immediately curled. His dick was so sensitive now. But so was his back. The pain might not be so bad anymore, but he wanted it to stay that way.

"Brian?"

"Yes?" he smiled and licked his lips while rubbing the head of his semi-erect cock.

"Stop," Justin grabbed his hand.

"Come on. You said it yourself yesterday, your back is getting better."

"Yeah, better, but it still hurts. I don't want to end up in the ER again."

"I'll be really careful. You're hard, so don't tell me, you don't want to."

"I do want to. But I won't. Now let me get back to my book."

Brian collapsed on Justin's legs and sighed desperetaly. "Do you even realize that you are putting me in danger?"

"What?" Justin raised his eyebrow in amusement.

"Yeah. My balls are blue. And my dick hurts. You know how dangerous that is?"

"Very. Because it's obviously affecting your brain as well."

"I hate you... like really hate you."

"Yeah, well, get used to it. We still have eight days ahead of us."

"Just kill me now."

"At least you have something to look forward to."

"Yeah, to the missionary position, right?" Brian snorted. "Or have you change your mind about it already?" Brian's tongue found its way to his cheek.

"Oh, thanks for reminding me," Justin chukled. "It seems like we also have a pretty boring sex life ahead of us..."

"Not happening. Sex and boring are two words that just don't go together."

"Well, they do now. I'm not willing to go through so much pain ever again."

"I admit that the position that caused this was not my best choice... but I promise you I will not let you go through anything like this ever again."

"Thanks," Justin smiled. "But I still won't let you fuck me, Brian. You will have to wait eight more days."

"Fuck that," Brian rolled onto his back and stood up.

"What does that suppose to mean?"

Brian didn't answer, but Justin already knew that whatever plan Brian had, he wouldn't like it.

----

"Going somewhere?" Justin asked as he saw Brian getting ready.

"Babylon."

"Huh?"

"Yeah. I just need to get out of here for a few of hours."

"Are you for real?"

Brian sprayed himself with his favorite cologne. "Obviously. I just need some fresh air... and other things."

"What about me?"

"Don't worry. The sitter is on his way."

"Who?"

"Emmett," Brian grinned. "He volunteered. Well, right after I basically threatened him to rip his balls off."

"Seriously?"

"You know I wouldn't actually rip them off. I'm not really into touching Emmett this way."

"No, Brian. Are you seriously gonna leave me here so you can go fuck someone while I'm still recovering?"

"Well, you said it yourself yesterday. You're still in pain and you have to avoid sex for another week. But I'm horny and I'm done waiting. But don't worry, I'll be home by three, at most. And I trust Emmett to take care of you."

Justin just stared at him in disbelief with his eyebrows raised. But he decided there was no point in saying anything. Brian has already made up his mind and nothing's gonna stop him.

"Oh, that must be Emmett," Brian said excitedly when he heard knocking on his metal door and immediately went to open. "You're late."

"Hello to you too, Brian."

"Come on in."

"Hi, sweetie!" Emmett smiled brightly at Justin, who was scowling on the couch. "I've brought some movies and magazines with me... and also couple of sheet masks to help you get the right glow, since you haven't seen the sun in almost a week..."

Brian couldn't help but laugh. "Have fun, you two."

"Fuck you," Justin replied, obviously angry at him.

Brian just froze for a second. But then he turned to Emmett: "If he's in pain, just put some ice or a warm towel on his back... whatever works, okay? Just don't give him any drugs, he's allergic to everything."

"I know, don't worry."

"And make sure he eats and drinks a lot of water."

"You bet."

Brian paused for a moment and looked at Justin. "And call me if anything happens."

"Wouldn't it be better if you just stayed here with him?"

"You got this. I trust you, Honeycutt. Remember what I promised you otherwise?"

"Vividly," Emmett's face twisted and he smiled nervously. "I even help him take a shower if necessary."

"Don't even think about it. Your only job is to make sure he's okay until I come back."

"Fine. I'll just keep him company... and I'll try to convince him that you're not a total dick who just gonna leave him here with a sitter so he can go fuck someone else..."

"Fuck you, Honeycutt."

"Thank you, but no."

"Just take care of him. I'll be back in a few hours."

"Sure. Go fuck your brains out," Emmett smiled ironically. "Maybe it will even help you to be a less of a dick."

Brian just rolled his eyes and headed for the door when he stopped for a second, almost as if deciding whether to really go or not... but eventually he just left.

"So, do you want a coconut or strawberry mask?" Emmett grinned at Justin.

"Whatever. I don't care," Justin shrugged.

"O-kay. Movie then? Or do you want me to just shut up and act like I'm not even here?"

Justin glanced at him, his face softened a little. "Sorry, Em. I'll take the coconut one."

"Good choice. It's really moisturizing."

Justin smiled, trying to look at least half-excited as Emmett was. But when Emmett began to prepare him for the mask by cleaning his face with a bunch of stuff he didn't even know existed, he actually started to enjoy it.

"Fuck, that's really nice."

"Yeah, well, I know what I'm doing," Emmett chuckled. "Sometimes I can't decide if I'm better at skin care or giving blowjobs."

Justin laughed. "I would love to help you decide, but..."

"I know, I know, your heart belongs to Brian," he sighed and laughed at once.

"Well, I'm not really sure about that right now..."

"He's a dick, huh?"

"What else is new?"

"Yeah. But you have to admit that he managed to wait a really long time... I mean six days without sex? That's Brian Kinney's record."

"I guess. And I know we never said we wouldn't fuck other people, it's just that..."

"You hoped he wouldn't?"

Justin slightly nodded. "And especially not in this situation."

"Well, he's a prick. Won't argue about that. But he loves you more than he can express."

"Yeah, I know," Justin smiled. "But I'm really sorry about this. That he made you come here and look after me."

"You know I love you, sweetie, right? He didn't have to force me to do this. I love spending time with you."

"Thanks, Em. Me too."

"It's just that..."

"What?"

"Well, I was supposed to have a date tonight... his name is Mario, his dick is just huge... I mean, at least from the picture he sent me, it seemed so... and he's just really fun to talk to, you know? Not that we would be talking," Emmett laughed. "But nevermind. Hopefully he doesn't meet someone else.

"Brian knows about this?"

"Don't worry about it, honey."

"So that means yes."

"It's okay. I'm happy to be here with you."

"No, it's not okay. If he wants to fuck someone, that's his choice... but he will not ruin your plans. So go and fuck your Mario senseless, okay?"

"Well, I was kinda hoping he would fuck me senseless..."

Justin laughed. "Just go and enjoy it."

"But what about you? I won't leave you here like this."

"I'm fine, really. It doesn't hurt so much anymore and I can do most things by myself... I'll be okay, don't worry."

"I don't know... Brian will kill me if something happens."

"Trust me, he won't. Now go. And I want to hear all the details."

"You're the best, Sunshine," Emmett kissed him quickly on the cheek. "But I will put the mask on your face first."

"Okay. Sure."

----

After Emmett left, Justin somehow managed to fall asleep. But the sound of door opening woke him up. He glanced at the watch, it was shortly after midnight, which was surprising, to say the least. Brian obviously wasted no time and fucked someone at the entrance to Babylon.

Justin wanted to pretend to be asleep, but instead he put on an angry face and waited for Brian to show up. It took him a while but eventually he came to the bedroom.

"Jesus, what's that shit on your face?" Brian jumped as he saw Justin.

"What?" Justin didn't understand.

"You have something on your..." Brian pointed a finger to his face.

"Oh, shit. I must have fall asleep with it," he quickly took it off.

"You scared the hell out of me."

"I'm sorry," he lied. Brian actually deserved it. "You're home early."

"Yeah, well, I got bored."

"By getting your dick sucked or fucking someone?"

"Neither."

"What do you mean?"

"No one interesting was there. Well, no one who could give me what I needed. Because the only one who can do that is out of service right now."

Justin bit his lip, trying to fight away a smile. "Oh. Too bad."

Was he dreaming or something?

"Yeah. Looks like I have to wait another week... hopefully my balls won't fall off by then. Which reminds me... where the fuck is Honeycutt?"

"Um, not here."

"He was that bad at taking care of you? I'm gonna kill him."

"Why do you care? You left me here."

"Yeah, but with him! I made sure you'll be okay."

Justin snorted. "Very noble of you."

"Still pissed, huh?"

Justin shrugged. "Anyway, Emmett just had a better things to do."

"Like what? Get a pedicure?"

"Like a date. Which you knew about, but you decided to ignore it when you needed him to come here so you could go out and fuck. So I told him he should go and enjoy it."

Brian pressed his lips together, trying to look innocent. "Well, I didn't fuck anyone, so... everything is forgiven?"

"That you left me here in pain so you could have fun? Definitely not!" Justin hissed. "I will not let you off the hook that easily."

"I figured. Well, if I can't make it up to you with that new tongue technique, is there anything else I can do for you? Something that doesn't involve sex, of course."

"There is one thing..."

"Okay," Brian looked at him nervously. "What? Do you want me to undress and run around the block naked as a punishment?"

Justin burst out laughing. "We both know that wouldn't be a punishment for you. You like being naked in public."

"True," Brian bit his lip. "So what is it then?"

"Come here."

Brian raised an eyebrow. "You wanna slap me in the face?"

"Just come here."

"Okay. I guess I deserve it."

Brian took a deep breath and climbed onto the bed, moving closer to Justin. He had one eye closed and waited for the slap.

"Hug me," Justin said suddenly.

"Huh?" Brian looked at him confused.

"Just hug me and lie here with me."

"Yeah, that's actually a really good punishment. Feel your body and not be able to do anything with it... you're a clever devil."

"Jesus Christ, just shut up and hug me already."

Brian pretended to zip his mouth shut with his fingers and finally did what Justin wanted. He gently wrapped his arms around him and held him tightly.

"You smell good," he whispered after a while.

"Yeah, Emmett used everything he could find on me."

"At least his visit wasn't completely useless."

"Yeah, he's good at this stuff. He was actually pretty sad that I couldn't help him decide if he's better at skin care or giving blowjobs."

"WHAT?!"

Justin just laughed, but Brian's blood was boiling.

-
End Notes:
Thank you for reading. I'm still not ready to end this, so obviously there will be another chapter :D
Chapter 4 by Taylor-Kinney
No sex for another 7 days. Unfuckingbelievable!

That was the first thought that went through Brian's mind and cock (obviously) when he woke up in the morning looking at the most beautiful blond he had ever seen sleeping right next to him. That fucking aquarius position was supposed to be the hottest thing they had ever tried... instead it ended up being Brian's nightmare. Like yeah, Justin obviously had it worse, not only was he in pain, but he was also without sex, but let's be honest, even if the roles were reversed, Brian would still have sex, because no amount of pain, no fucking doctor, not even broken bones, literally nothing, would ever make him give up fucking his brains out. But he had to respect Justin and hope that by some miracle he would survive this. Although this was really killing him.

"Go away," Brian said annoyed as he looked down at his hard cock pointing straight up toward his belly. "Yeah, yeah, I know. He's mean to us," with that he turned his head back to look at Justin who had a little smile on his lips, just sleeping peacefully.

Little shit.

"Just seven more days... easy peasy," Brian whispered to himself while looking at Justin's naked body. "God... just kill me already," he sighed.

"Mhmmm," Justin finally started to wake up.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Hey," he smiled at him sleepily with one eye opened. "Are you watching me sleep, creep?"

"No," Brian bit his lip. "Maybe."

"Hmm."

"I'm just trying to find something I don't like about you so I can focus on that for the next seven days to suppress this giant urge to fuck you."

"Uh... that's very romantic," Justin laughed. "A did you find anything?"

"You have weird toes..."

"Ouch. Thanks."

"Yeah, well, even though they're weird, they still look kind of cute. So that's not helping."

"Oh," Justin chuckled. "Well, is there anything else?"

"Hmmm... I think your left nipple is a bit bigger than your right..."

"Uh, what?" Justin immediately looked down at his chest. "No, it's not!"

"No, it's not," Brian smiled playfully.

"Asshole."

"Yeah, I would love to fuck your asshole..."

"Seven days."

"Christ. You sound like that crazy bitch from that horror movie... uhmmm... Samara."

Justin laughed out loud. "Too bad I don't have her hair."

"Thank God. Otherwise you wouldn't be sleeping here. She scared the crap out of me."

"Yeah, I remember. You basically slept with one eye open all night."

"No, I didn't!"

"Oh, yeah, you did. You were like a baby."

"Fuck you!"

"In seven days..." Justin winked. "Then you can fuck me all you want."

"God. I hate you. I hate this. My dick hurts."

"Trust me, it doesn't hurt as much as my back."

"Trust me, it does. Maybe even more."

"Oohh, poor baby."

"You are Satan," Brian frowned.

Justin carefully shifted to be closer to Brian and pressed his lips against his ear, sending chills down Brian's spine before whispering: "Just imagine how good the sex will be after two weeks..." then he gently licked his earlobe.

"God. You are worst than Satan," Brian buried his face in Justin's shoulder. "I think you're gonna have to take me to the ER with a massive boner that just won't go away."

"I'm sure Dr. Butcher would love that. First me, now you... he'd probably quit his job because of us..."

"Yeah, that's probably true. But seriously, Justin, I don't think I'm going to make it through another week... it's torture..."

"Well, we can always call Emmett... he'll be more than happy to give you a blowjob... and then we can help him decide if he's better at skincare or giving head," Justin chewed on his cheek to stop himself from laughing.

"Oh, don't even talk about him. As soon as I see him, I'm gonna rip his fucking balls off."

"Then let's hope you don't see him. I'm pretty sure he's enjoying his time with Mario."

"Yeah, he can have his fucking Mario... but you... you are all mine..." he ran his fingers through Justin's hair and pulled him closer for a breathtaking kiss.

"Um, wow, I'm... just wow..." Justin smiled and rested his forehead against Brian's. "We can do this. Just seven more days."

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?"

"Both," he chuckled. "But we got this. I know it."

"Hope you're right, Sunshine."

"I always am."

"Smartass," Brian smiled and kissed him again. Maybe he can't have Justin's body, but those lips are his no matter what.

----

"So are you really sure you're okay with staying here by yourself?"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna jerk off all day and I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about me, Brian," Justin assured him for the millionth time.

"Oh, don't you dare touch that cock, Taylor. That's my job," Brian warned him. "Do I need to tie your hands behind your back?" he arched his brows.

"Mmm, that's very tempting," Justin smiled playfully. "But I promise I'll do my best," he bit his lip and winked.

"You better. And call me if anything. And I mean anything."

"Brian, I'll be okay, really," he stroked his hair. "God, you look really hot in that suit."

"I always look hot. Especially when I'm naked," Brian smirked.

"Oh, I won't argue about that," he licked his lips. "Now kiss me, Brian."

"You got it, Sunshine," Brian kissed him so hard he knew Justin would feel it on his lips all day.

"God," Justin let out a soft moan. "Go... go, go, go. Before I do something stupid and end up in the hospital."

"Something stupid, huh? I like doing stupid things," Brian grinned and could already feel how hard he was getting again.

"Yeah, but fortunately, we're both smart people."

"Ughh," Brian grunted and sighed.

"We got this, remember?"

"Well, you're not the one who's going to be walking around with a woodie all day."

"Just think about my weird toes and bigger nipple..."

Brian couldn't help but laugh again. "I think I'm just gonna think about Mel and Lindsay having sex... that should do the trick..."

"Ew. Yeah. That will definitely help."

"Yep. I'm soft again."

"See? We got this," Justin chuckled.

Brian nodded in agreement. "Okay, time to go," he kissed him once more and headed for the door.

"I'm gonna miss you!"

Brian turned back with a smile. "Me too."

Then he closed the door behind him and took a deep breath before looking up at the ceiling with a huge smile on his lips and mouthed: "Thank you God."

Don't get him wrong, of course he didn't like leaving Justin alone. But he was seriously on the verge of losing his damn mind (and cock). So yeah, he was fucking happy that he's going to work.

----

God, how I've missed it. Brian smiled happily as he walked into Kinnetik. It's been one hell of a long week and it was really good to be back. It was fantastic actually. Like seriously. Brian loved his job and he loved Kinnetik like his own child. And even though he loved Justin more than anything, being around him right now was pure hell because just looking at him made his cock hard. Painfully hard. So being at work was the absolute best distraction he could have.

"Hey boss," Cynthia greeted Brian as she walked into his office.

"Oh, good to see you, blondie. I've missed ya," he smiled at her and went to hug her.

"A-are you okay?" she looked at him suspiciously.

"Never better," he smiled brightly.

"I see that the week off was really good for you."

"No, it was not. It was hell. But I survived and I'm back, ready to make money."

"Excellent. Because you have a meeting in an hour."

"Music to my ears," he smiled.

"And how's Justin?"

"Shh, don't say that name. It's not allowed here, do you hear me?"

"Uh, what? Are you sure you're okay?"

"Uh-hm. I'm great... as long as you don't talk about him. My dick is very sensitive to his name."

Cynthia laughed out loud. "You know what? I'll get you some coffee. You seriously need it."

Brian nodded and sat down in his chair, looking forward to those few hours where he wouldn't have to think about how much he wanted Justin... or about how much his dick hurts.

Well, so he thought.

But he was right in the middle of his meeting when it happened again. When the thought of a certain blond interrupted his mind and sent signals directly to his cock. He could immediately feel the tingling sensations as he was getting heavier and larger and his pants began to be very tight... very filled. God, he was so horny. And he couldn't stop thinking about how much he wanted Justin's sweet and delicious mouth to suck his swollen cock, how much he wanted to fuck Justin's tight ass. It almost seemed as if the fucking time had stopped, that there was no end to this torture. No light at the end of the tunnel. A few more days of this and he can go straight to church because the amount of praying he's been through recently because he got hard in the most inappropriate situations, was definitely the way to become a fucking monk.

Fuck, even Ted looked hot today.

Wait a minute. What?

No amount of holy water will erase this thought from my memory.

"Bri?" Ted whispered, gently kicking him gently under the table. "Is everything okay?"

"No!" he yelled like a maniac and everyone just stared at him in confusion. It took him a moment to realize that this was not the time or place for him to act like a crazy person. "Uh, yeah... sorry... where was I? Oh, right. So as I was saying Mr. Brenner..."

"It's Turner," Cynthia whispered.

"Oh, shit... sorry... I mean, Mr. Turner... What I wanted to say is that, uh..." Christ, what the hell was I going to say? "That, um..."

"You've said enough, Mr. Kinney. And I don't think Kinnetik is the right choice for us. But thank you for... this."

With that, Mr. Turner and his assistant got up and left.

"To say this did not go well would be an understatement. This was a fucking disaster," Cynthia sighed.

"What the hell was that?" Ted looked at Brian confused and a bit angry. "I've never seen you like this."

Brian just shrugged his shoulders. He honestly didn't even care right now, he just wanted the boner to go away.

"Well? What the hell is going on with you?" Ted asked again.

"Jesus Christ, just leave me alone! Both of you."

They both looked at each other, but before they could say anything to Brian, he left the room, praying - again - that no one will see him walk because it was really difficult with his hard-on. He walked as if someone had kicked him right in the balls. Like a fucking penguin.

He went straight to the bathroom and splashed his face with cold water.

Lindsay and Mel having sex. Lindsay and Mel having sex. Lindsay and Mel having sex.

Fuck! Why isn't it working?

Oh, hell no! He thought as Mr. Turner's assistant walked into the bathroom as well. You've gotta be shitting me.

"Hey," what's-his-name said.

"Hey," Brian replied through gritted teeth, not making eye contact with him.

"Sorry about my boss. I think Kinnetik is great."

"Thanks. It is."

Could you fucking piss and leave already? I have work to do - to tame the beast between my legs.

"Maybe I could talk to him and get him to change his mind..."

"Yeah, sure. Wait... what?" Brian finally turned to look at him but forgot about his problem that was very visible. "Christ. Sorry," he covered his crotch with his hand.

He really didn't need to be sued for sexual harassment again.

"Uh, you really don't have to worry about," the guy smiled and licked his lips.

Brian was confused for a bit, but then it hit him... the guy was fucking hitting on him. Christ. Isn't anyone straight anymore? But Brian had to admit - he was hot.

"I mean, I could help you with that if you want..."

"Um, what?"

"Yeah," the guy walked closer to him and ran his hand over Brian's chest. "You're fucking hot," he then pressed himself against him to feel his cock.

And Brian immediately gasped and closed his eyes. He barely touched him and yet Brian was about to explode.

"What do you say, Mr. Kinney? You want me to suck your dick?"

God, why is this happening?

"Uh-huh," Brian cleared his throat, his heart racing. "That, uh, that's very tempting, but... fuck..."

"You will enjoy it, I promise."

"I bet," Brian chuckled, his breathing was heavy.

"So?" the guy unzipped his fly.

"God," he moaned. "Fuck. I can't..." with that he pushed him away.

"Wow. Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"Why? You don't like me?"

Brian scoffed. "I just have my reasons."

"Boyfriend?"

"Something like that."

"He's a lucky guy then."

Yeah, he fucking is, because I just turned down blowjob because of him!

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Mr. Kinney," he finally turned around and left.

And Brian just sighed. This was definitely not how he imagined this day would go.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

----

"Brian, I need you!" Justin suddenly yelled from the bathroom.

And Brian literally sprinted there, surprised he didn't break his legs. "What is it? Did you hurt yourself? Are you in pain?"

Justin rolled his lips into his mouth, fighting away a smile. "I'm okay, Brian. It's just that... I dropped my toothpaste and I can't bend over, so... could you pick it up for me? Please?" he smiled innocently.

And Brian immediately gave him a murderous look. "I'm gonna kill you."

"I really didn't mean to scare you..."

"I wasn't scared... it just that it would really suck to have to take to the ER again... especially since we only have five days left of this fucking nightmare..."

"Yeah, that would suck."

"Just next time don't yell like you're dying here."

"Promise," he mouthed.

"And hurry up... I want to show you something..."

"What? Did you buy a new butt plug?"

"No, but I probably should... you're gonna need it after two weeks without fucking, your ass is gonna be really tight, so we should probably start with something small... you're going to be like a virgin again," he laughed.

"Ha-ha."

"Now brush your teeth, honey, and come join me."

"Sure, dear."

Justin quickly brushed his teeth, he was too curious about Brian's 'surprise' that he really didn't care if his teeth were perfectly clean. Then he followed Brian to his work desk. And Brian was obviously lost in whatever he was doing on his computer so he didn't even realize Justin was standing right behind him until the blond finally spoke...

"He's hot."

And who the fuck is he? Justin thought, wondering if Brian was trying to find someone to hook up with on one of those sex sites and just needed his approval. Approval for the guy, not for fucking him.

"Uh," Brian cleared his throat. "There you are."

"Is he what you wanted to show me?" Justin asked a little annyoed.

"Yep. I need to know what you think..."

"That he looks like your type."

Brian gave him a slightly confused look, then looked back at the screen. "Huh, really? He's not blond and he's probably even older than me..."

"Well, he's hot and has big muscles, so..." Justin rolled his eyes.

Brian couldn't help but laugh. "I'm glad you like him. But I don't plan to fuck him... he's gonna help you so I can fuck you..."

"Huh?" this time it was Justin who was confused. "I'm not following."

"Well, let me explain, Sunshine. He's a chiropractor, and from what I've read, he's the best you could find..."

"What? W-wait a minute. He's a doctor?"

"Chiropractor, yeah. Since Dr. Butcher recommended you should try one, I figured why not... well, I mean, we don't want this to happen again, do we?"

"I don't even know what to say."

"Yes or no would be great. You know, I want the best for you, but if you're not comfortable with it... or you want someone else..."

"No, it's not about that. I mean, if he's the best, then... but he must be expensive!"

"Don't worry about that. Just tell me if I should make you an appointment."

"I mean, like you said, we don't want this to happen again, so... fuck yeah," he grinned from ear to ear.

Brian chuckled. "Great, because I've already made an appointment for tomorrow."

"What? That fast?"

"Yeah, we were lucky, someone canceled their appointment at the right time, so he can take you."

"Wow. You must want to fuck me really badly," Justin laughed, gently massaging Brian's shoulders.

"You have no idea. And I certainly don't ever want to experience this again, so I'm willing to pay for whatever treatment you need."

"My hero," Justin kissed the top of his head.

----

"Shit, even the waiting room looks breathtaking..." Justin was looking around with his mouth open. "So how expensive he actually is?"

"I already told you not to worry about that."

"Yeah, but..."

"No but. You want him to help you, don't you?"

"Of course."

"Then just focus on getting better."

Justin twisted his mouth trying to hide his smile, but it wasn't really working.

"What?" Brian barked.

"Nothing, just that it's really cute how much you're dying to have sex with me."

"I'm dying to have sex in general. You're just a bonus."

"Uh-huh."

"Shut up," Brian rolled his eyes.

"I love you too," Justin rested his head on Brian's shoulder. " And I can't wait to have sex with you again, too. Just... nothing crazy at first, okay?"

"You mean we're gonna have to take it easy?" Brian scrunched his nose.

"Yeah... like the first time," Justin chuckled.

"Shit. And I already had a new position in mind..."

"Not a chance. But don't worry, the sex will still feel crazy good..." he licked his lips and ran his fingers through Brian's hair.

"Damn. Stop looking at me like that or I don't know myself... my dick is twitching right now..."

"God," Justin sighed softly. "I hate that we can't just rip our clothes off and fuck our brains out. But only four more days."

"Well, maybe even sooner if the chiropractor is as good as they say."

"We can only hope."

"Yeah. Just don't forget what happened when Michael needed a chiropractor... he moved with him to Portland."

"Are you afraid I'm gonna run away with him?"

"Well, you said he's hot. And you're horny, so..." Brian shrugged.

"Trust me, I'm staying right here... with you."

"Good," Brian's tongue found its way to his cheek.

"I mean, he's probably straight, anyway."

Brian shot him a look. "And if he's not?"

"Well then... you should probably keep an eye on me," Justin smiled playfully, teasing him.

And Brian was ready to say something, but before he could, the door finally opened.

"Mr. Taylor?" the doctor asked.

"Oh, here, that's me," Justin smiled, carefully standing up before heading towards him.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Evans," he shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Taylor."

"Yeah, yeah, me too."

"Well, come on in. I'm gonna take a look at you."

You're already doing that, Brian thought.

To say that he didn't like the way the doctor was looking at Justin would be an understatement. Because at that moment he fucking knew he didn't like the guy... and that he wasn't going to let Justin out of his sight.

"And you are?" the doctor looked at Brian when he tried to follow them.

"His boyfriend."

"Oh, well, could you please wait here?"

"What, why?"

"Just wait here, Brian, I'll be okay," Justin smiled at him.

And before Brian could say anything, the doctor closed the door.
This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1781