Just a Little Adventure by Taylor-Kinney
Summary:

Justin planned the perfect weekend for Brian and him but it turned out that it was perfect only in his head...
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: Language, M/M, One-Shot, Oral Sex
Genres: Humor, Porny
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 948 Read: 310 Published: May 07, 2022 Updated: May 07, 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney

Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney
"Remind me whose brilliant idea this was?" Brian asked, annoyed.

"Can you just shut up and enjoy it?" Justin sighed, half asleep.

"Well..." Brian shifted as he felt that he's laying on some stone. "I really can't do that... everything hurts, I'm cold and there is a fucking mosquito sucking the blood out of me, which makes it really hard to fall asleep. If I'm gonna have bites on my dick, I will kill someone. Probably you."

"I'm pretty sure, that the mosquito doesn't wanna suck your dick."

"Yeah, maybe. But you could... you know, it can help me to fall asleep," Brian smiled, playfully.

"You're unbelievable," Justin laughed.

"That's true. I am," Brian bit his lip. "So?"

"And will you shut up then?"

"It depends on how good your blowjob's gonna be."

"You know I give the best blowjobs."

"You gonna have to show it to me then, to convince me."

Justin laughed, thinking about it for a while, "Fine. If it keeps you quiet afterwards."

Brian was already geting a hard on and he layed on his back, waiting. Justin got on his knees, reaching to Brian's sweat pants, pulling them down just enough for Brian's beautiful, red and throbbing cock to appear. Then he took him in his hand, stroking him gently for a while, making Brian sighing happily. When Justin took him in his mouth and sucked the tip of his cock, he gasped loudly.

"That feels good."

"I bet. It will warm you up."

"Keep going then."

Justin started to move his head up and down, while playing with Brian's balls. Then he sucked on the head of his dick again and Brian groaned.

"Shit, Sunshine, that's so good."

Justin smiled smugly and swalloved his cock again, making him move his hips up and down, thrusting into Justin's mouth. Justin was taking him deep and Brian started breathing faster...

"Ow! Shit! Fuck!" Brian screamed suddenly and slipped his dick out of Justin's mouth.

"What? What is it? Did I bite you? I didn't, right?" Justin looked at him, confused and a little scared.

"Someone bit me, but it wasn't you. Fuck, that hurts."

"Mosquito again?"

"Pretty sure it was a diffrent fucker. Shit."

"Let me see."

Brian pulled his sweat pants lower to show Justin his tigh, where he was bitten.

"It's red..."

"Yeah, it fucking burns."

"I think it's a spider bite."

"A what?" Brian raised his eyebrow.

"Spider bite."

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Don't be a baby. You won't die."

"But you will, for taking me here. I miss my fucking bed. A miss my loft. I miss my toilet even... I miss everything, that's far away from here."

"You acting like a princess."

"Exuce me for not being too excited, that everything here is trying to fucking eat me."

"You obviously taste good. Which reminds me, should I get back to sucking you or are we going to sleep finally?"

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm gonna feel a lot better, if I'm completely dressed... so we're gonna have to leave that blowjob for later."

"Okay," Justin immediately layed down, ready to go sleep.

"I can see you're really disappointed," Brian said ironically.

"Sorry, I'm just really tired."

"Yeah, I can see that," Brian reached out and ran a finger down his cheek. "I promise I'll shut up and let you sleep."

"Thanks," Justin smiled sleepely and pressed to Brian, who put a hand around him.

They were almost asleep when Brian heard a strange sound from outside, "What was that?"

"What was what?"

"This!" Brian shouted as he heard it again, even louder and closer.

"It's nothing. Go back to sleep."

"Nothing? It's like a fucking Godzilla is running around us!"

"It's maybe a deer... or a bear. Don't worry, it's probably further than it's seems."

"What the fuck did you just say? A bear?"

"I'll protect you if it comes to it..."

"Are you serious right now?"

"Believe me, he doesn't want to be around us more than we want to be around him. Just go back to sleep."

Brian just gasped loudly not believing what he was hearing. "Fuck that. Fuck this. And fuck you. I'm going home, you stay if you want," with that Brian got up, grabbed what he could a went, really fast, to the car.

Justin sighed, thinking that taking Emmett here would be much easier. Brian was obviously a bigger drama queen than he was.

Then he heard Brian shouting "Could you fucking come already?!"

"Guess you don't want me to stay here after all," Justin said to himself, smiling and then he followed him. "What about our stuff? And the tent?"

"I'm pretty sure that right now our priority should be getting out of here as fast as we can, so we don't get eaten by a fucking bear, Justin. We can come back for everything tomorrow and now get in the fucking car."

"You're really are the worst person to go camping with," Justin said as he got in.

"If you listened to me in the first place when I told you I didn't want to go, you would have saved us from all of this."

"Don't worry, I will listen to you from now on."

"And you owe me like a hundred blowjobs."

"I'll start when we get home," Justin promised.

"First shower, then you can start."

"Of course," Justin smiled, reaching for Brian's hand.

Then Brian started the car and they headed home. It wasn't the perfect weekend Justin had planned for them, actually it wasn't even 12 hours, thanks to Brian, but the fact that Brian had at least tried to do it for Justin counted.
This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1784