Kiss It Better by Taylor-Kinney
Summary: Sometimes kids can be little monsters and unfortunately Brian finds that out the hard way.
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Justin Taylor
Tags: Family, M/M, One-Shot, Post-series
Genres: Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2645 Read: 470 Published: Jan 09, 2023 Updated: Jan 09, 2023
Story Notes:
I honestly have no idea how I came up with this, but it was fun to write, so I hope you enjoy reading it.

1. Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney

Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney
-
This was one of those days when I knew, I just fucking knew, a shitstorm was about to come. I wasn't sure why, but I could feel it in my bones. And unfortunately, as it turned out, I was not wrong. Well, that's no surprise because I rarely am. But this time... this time I really wish I was.

"Gus!" I yelled. "I said no running. What part of that did you not understand?"

"Sorry," he mumbled and looked down before walking back to me.

I hate to be the type of dad who yells at his kid at the grocery store - well, who yells at his kid in general - but Gus was probably trying to get on my nerves because his behavior today was getting out of hand.

"It's okay, Sonny Boy, just don't run," I stroked his soft hair. "You could slip and hurt yourself, you know."

He nodded but still looked like I had just killed his goldfish or something. Well, not that I didn't think about flushing it down the toilet when the lesbians gave it to him, because what the fuck is the point of having a goldfish as a pet, but Gus would never forgive me, so... it's still alive.

"For God's sake, where's the fucking spaghetti sauce?" I muttered under my breath. I don't know if Justin was trying to kill me, but the shopping list seemed to be endless.

"There!" Gus pointed his finger.

"God boy," I smiled at him before realizing he must have heard my inappropriate choice of words. If I don't want Melanie to cut my balls off for teaching him the word fuck, I should probably be more careful. "Guess we got everything now so time to go home," I was seriously relieved because I really hate shopping but for some reason Justin loves to torment me like this. Little shit. He's lucky I love him to death.

Christ, did I miss the news that the world is coming to an end or why is the line so damn long? The blond really owes me one hell of a blowjob for this.

"How much longer daddy?"

"Hopefully not long. Just a few more people and it'll be our turn." Otherwise I'm gonna murder someone.

"But my legs hurt and I'm bored. I wanna go home," he whined.

Yeah, you and me both. "Just hang on, Gus."

I could already see he didn't like this at all, he was pouting and his little arms were crossed over his chest. I was sure he wasn't far from throwing a tantrum. So when we finally got to the counter and I could start putting groceries on it, it felt like a big win.

"Daddy?"

And here we go again.

"Yeah, what's up?" I turned to look at him, dreading what was about to come.

"I want a chocolate bar."

God, I really should talk to the Munchers about what they are feeding him, he is too addicted to sweets.

"No Gus, you already had ice cream today. That's enough sugar for one day. It's very important to eat healthy… like a salad or something," I smiled at him.

"I hate salad!" he exclaimed. "It's green and yucky. I like chocolate! Please please daddy!"

I really hate it when he looks at me like that with those puppy dog eyes. Justin does it often too. And it always works like magic. But I have to be strong. He needs to understand that he can't have everything he wants. Especially when I know chocolate is not good for him.

"How about an apple?" I grinned from ear to ear.

"No," he shook his head.

"Well, we have some strawberries at home… very tasty strawberries," as I recall from last night when Justin used them during our foreplay.

"I don't want strawberries! I want chocolate!" he stamped his little foot.

And people around us immediately started staring, I wasn't far from yelling at them to mind their own fucking business.

"I already told you no."

"You are so mean!"

Great, guess I won't win the father of the year award.

"Uncle Justy always buys me what I want," he frowned.

In that case, I'll have to talk to him as well. Because now he makes me look even worse. This way the kid will end up loving him more than me. Well, come to think of it, he probably already does.

"Well, I'm not Uncle Justy."

"Yeah, obviously," he put his hands on his hips.

And I was seriously speechless, he has a really big mouth for a six year old.

"Kids, right?" said an elderly woman behind us. I turned to look at her and arched my brows. "What is your name, young man?" she smiled at Gus.

But Gus ignored her, so I answered instead. "This young man is Gus. He's not in the mood at the moment. Sorry."

"No problem. I have five children so I know what it's like."

"Five?" my jaw dropped. "And you're still sane?" I laughed.

"Well, it wasn't easy, but… it was worth it."

"Yeah," I breathed out softly, looking at Gus. "They're little monsters. But for some reason we love them no matter what."

"They simply bring joy to our lives."

I nodded, but at that moment I had no fucking idea what was going to happen next. Gus suddenly punched me right in my fucking balls. "Christ," I immediately cried out, trying to hold back tears while leaning forward and holding my crotch tightly. Time just stopped and all I could feel was the horrible pain.

"Just breath, sir, breath. In and out," the elderly women gently rubbed my back. "It happened to my husband many times. All you can do is wait for the pain to go away."

"Great," I groaned, clenching my jaws.

And for the first time in my life I really wished I had a vagina. Wait... no, I take that back. But seriously, it was the worst kind of pain. I was sure as hell I was giving birth right on the spot. But it was time to pay for that pile of groceries that I had completely forgotten about, so I had to pull myself together, even though it seemed almost impossible.

"Will you be paying by credit card or cash sir?"

"What? Uh, card. No, cash. I fucking don't know… just take the money. Here," I probably gave her more than I should have, but I really didn't care at this point. All I wanted was to get home.

I honestly don't even know how I managed to get into the car because every step was excruciatingly painful. I didn't even have the strength to yell at Gus, I could only give him my dad-is-pissed look. But I could see that he was already feeling more than bad, he didn't even dare to look at me. Good.

"I'm really sorry daddy. I didn't mean to," he said softly, looking at me with those sad eyes. "Do you want me to kiss it better? Mommies always do that when I get hurt. It helps."

My eyes immediately widened. "What? Jesus Christ. No! I mean... thank you for the offer, but you really don't have to..."

"Okay then," he whispered.

And I would probably laugh if I didn't feel like crying.

As much as it was a mystery to me how I got into the car in such horrible pain, it was even more of a mystery to me how I managed to drive without crashing because it felt like someone was tearing me apart from the inside, but by some miracle we actually made it home.

"Christ. What happened to you?" Justin immediately asked, his face worried.

"Ask Gus," I got out through gritted teeth. "I need some ice."

"Ice?" he arched his brows.

"Yeah. A lot of it. God, it hurts so bad."

"What hurts?"

"My manhood."

"What are you talking about? Gus, what happenned to dad?"

"He didn't want to buy me chocolate and I got upset," he frowned.

"Yeah. So he punched me in my fucking balls. Sorry - ball. The only one I've got left. He probably killed all my remaining sperm with his little fist," I laughed like a maniac. "I didn't even know kids had that much strenght."

"Jesus. Gus, why would you do something like that? How bad is it?" he shot me a look.

"I haven't had the guts to take a look yet. I'm not even sure my balls are still attached. I probably lost the fake one somewhere. God, where's the fucking ice?"

"We don't have any. Just grab a bag of frozen peas."

"Fuck me!" I ran my hand over my face. "Well, I'm pretty sure my nut is the size of a pea right now, so why the fuck not, right?" I laughed hysterically and grabbed that fucking bag from the freezer.

"Should I take a look?" Justin wrinkled his nose.

"Don't even think about it. I'm not interested in you running out the door when you see the damage..."

"Brian, you know I'm not with you because of your penis, right?"

"Yeah, you're with me because I'm awesome. And because I can fuck you like..."

"Brian," he whispered through gritted teeth, pointing out that we had a child in our presence.

"No one else," I finished quietly.

"Your cock is a great bonus Brian, but I love all of you and nothing will ever make me run out the door."

He stroked my hair, making me quite uncomfortable right now. I mean, this is my dick we're talking about. What if it's gone forever? Christ, I should have just bought the fucking chocolate.

I carefully sat down. "This will be fun," I said looking at the bag of frozen peas and just pressed it to my crotch. "Oh my god! Motherfucker!" I screamed and my eyes began to water.

"Maybe you should go see a doctor."

"Yeah, right. So he can cut off my remaining ball and give me another fake one?"

"Don't be such a drama queen. No one is going to cut your ball."

"You're goddamn right! Because I won't be seeing any doctors. I'll be perfectly fine. Nothing these frozen little guys can't fix," I grinned and looked at the bag pressed against me. "It doesn't even hurt anymore."

"Yeah, because your dick is frozen now."

"Exactly," I smiled happily as I finally felt some relief, but then it hit me. "Wait. What if it gets so frozen that it eventually just breaks and falls off?"

"I'm sure that won't happen."

"How sure are you?"

"Well..."

"Christ!" I tossed that bag on the floor.

"Just let me take a look, Brian."

"No! I'm going upstairs to see how bad it is. You stay here. And you young man," I glared at Gus. "We're gonna have a little chat later."

I didn't even realize how hard it would be to walk up those stairs until I had sweat dripping down my face because every step felt like torture. But that was nothing compared to how much it hurt when I tried to pull my pants down. But what I saw next will haunt me forever.

"So how does it look?" I heard Justin at the door.

"I told you to wait downstairs."

"Christ, Brian, you don't have to hide from me. I'm sure everything is fine," and with that he simply walked inside. "Oh my fucking god! What the hell is that?"

"Well," I cleared my throat. "The good news is it's not the size of a pea. More like the size of a mango..."

"It's so… blue," he breathed out, looking closely at my crotch. "You really need to see a doctor."

"No... I need you to touch me."

"What?" he looked at me completely confused.

"I need to see if I can feel anything… if it's still sensitive, you know. So just touch it, Justin."

"Why don't you touch it yourself?"

"See! I told you you'd want to run out the door. You don't even want to touch me!"

"Christ, Brian, I just don't want to hurt you. But… okay," he stepped closer.

"Just be gentle, okay?"

"I promise," he mouthed.

And I closed my eyes so I could only focus on Justin's touch and then I just prayed and prayed and prayed…

"So how does it feel?" he asked while carefully massaging my ball and slowly stroking my dick.

"Well, I can feel it… so that's a good thing. But I'd usually be hard by now. God, what if there's a blood clot and the blood can't get in?" My eyes widened.

"I think you just need to get some rest and everything will be fine… or just go see a doctor."

"Or maybe you could kiss it better?" I grinned.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I think you know."

"What? Brian, are you crazy?"

"Probably. But I need to know if I get hard. If not, I promise I'll see a doctor."

"Brian..."

"Pretty please?"

"God, I really can't believe this is happening."

"Yeah, me neither. But I wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't a matter of life and death."

Justin arched his brows. "Seriously?"

"Come on. Don't make me beg."

"Fine. Christ. But you owe me, big time."

"Of course. Anything you want."

Justin knelt in front of me and looked up to meet my eyes. "Do you see how much I love you?"

"Well, I already told you, Sunshine... how did I ever get along without you?"

"You didn't," he winked.

I smiled and then I watched Justin gently taking me into his mouth, sucking the tip and playfully licking around it. And by some miracle I could feel my dick slowly getting hard and not only that, it actually felt good. Like really good. Justin always knows what to do. Thank God.

But of course, nothing good lasts forever.

"Daddy, can I have some chocolate pudding?" Gus suddenly walked in.

And at that moment all I could feel was a sharp pain and everything just went black.

When I opened my eyes again, after god knows how long, I was lying in bed and I immediately saw Justin's blond head.

"Fuck. What happened?" I asked.

"Well, I kind of bit you. I didn't mean to, but Gus was there all of a sudden and I guess it was just a reflex..."

"God no. Is it... is it still there?"

"Yeah, don't worry. I didn't even bite that much, but I think since you were already in pain, it was enough to make you pass out. And you really scared the shit out of me... so never do that again."

"Trust me, I'm not planning to," I somehow managed to laugh.

"I was ready to call 911."

"I'm surprised you didn't."

"Because I figured you would kill me."

"Well, you'd be saving my manhood, so I guess I'd let you live..."

"Well, it's not even that swollen anymore, so I think you'll be fine."

"Thank fucking God. But Gus... I will kill that little monster."

"I already talked to him. He's downstairs watching TV and eating chocolate pudding. He feels bad, trust me."

"As he should. This is the last chocolate thing he'll ever have… and from now on he'll only eat vegetables as punishment."

"Well then, be sure to keep your distance from him when you tell him… you know, just to avoid another injury," he chuckled.

"Very funny, Sunshine."

Justin bit his lip and smiled. "Anyway, is there anything you need?"

"Yeah, actually, it is."

"Just don't ask me to kiss it better again. I love you, Brian, but..."

"Don't worry, I'd just like some of that chocolate pudding..."

"Mmhmm. Interesting."

"Shut up and bring me my sugar. I deserve it."

Justin laughed. "Yes, dear."

-
End Notes:
Please leave a comment.
This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1801