Dancing With Danger by Taylor-Kinney
Summary: Justin is feeling up for an adventurous night, but Brian isn't exactly thrilled, explaining that danger lurks around every corner, slowly realizing that he actually cares about that twink. (Season 1)
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney
Tags: None
Genres: None
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2213 Read: 288 Published: Jun 07, 2023 Updated: Jun 07, 2023
Story Notes:
Warning: the word 'rape' mentioned.

1. Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney

Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney
As if it wasn't enough that instead of popping pills, drinking beer, and fucking his brains out, Brian had to be stuck at home and finish a presentation that was due tomorrow, knowing damn well he was going to be up all night thinking about all the things he'd MUCH rather be doing - like getting his dick sucked - and that alone was already driving him crazy. But on top of that, the kid who had magically been living with him for the past few weeks had apparently decided to give him another reason to check himself into a mental hospital.



How the hell did I end up living with a fucking teenager, he thought bitterly, trying very hard to focus on the work in front of him, even though the twink was really getting on his nerves.



Sure, it was convenient to have the boy's tight ass around, and Brian didn't exactly complain whenever he walked around the loft naked - showing off that said ass. Also his cooking skills for a seventeen year old were fucking amazing and coming home to a freshly cooked meal was another bright side of living with him. Not to mention he had the power to make even the shittiest day a hell of a lot better. But those things simply didn't change the fact that this loft was only big enough for one person and that was Brian.



"Oh shit!" Justin yelled suddenly and a second later something fell to the floor.



"What the fuck are you doing?" Brian finally lost his temper. He had had enough of Justin frantically looking around the apartment, making all kinds of noises and causing his precious things to fall to the floor.



"Um, haven't you seen my fake ID somewhere, by any chance?"



"No," Brian shook his head, immediately wondering why he needed it so suddenly. "Is there a reason you need it so desperately that you're turning my loft upside down to find it?"



"Just thought I'd check out some clubs tonight. Places I've never been to, you know," he flashed a big smile. "That is, if I can find the fucking ID."



That made Brian stop what he was doing for a moment. "Babylon is not good enough anymore?"



"No, of course not, I love Babylon. But I need to try something new, have a little adventure," he shrugged. "Oh, there it is!" he exclaimed happily when he finally found his fake ID like he'd just won the fucking lottery.



"Going alone?" Brian asked, trying to sound cool and uninterested.



"Uh-hm," Justin hummed absently as he went through his clothes before walking over to Brian. "Which one is better?" he asked him holding a white t-shirt in one hand and a black one in the other.



And Brian just took a quick look. "Both are good, I guess."



"Thanks for the help," Justin laughed. "The black one is hotter," he said, immediately putting it on and checking himself in the mirror. "Yeah, I like that. And the jeans are really tight. Which I think is perfect," he chuckled, shaking his ass a little.



And Brian swallowed louder than he probably should have. But he just couldn't shake that uncomfortable feeling in the pit of his stomach.



"You going like this?" he asked as Justin walked past him a minute later.



"Um, yeah, why?" Justin furrowed his brows in confusion. "Do I look bad?"



"No," Brian said faster than he'd intended, and the way he said it definitely suggested he thought the exact opposite. "It's just that I can basically see your dick through those jeans."



"Really?" Justin immediately looked down. "Well, at least I won't have to pay for my drinks," he laughed, clearly not giving a shit.



And Brian immediately had to clench his jaw to suppress his anger. But it wasn't his problem. If the kid wanted to go out and explore places he'd never been, that was his choice. Hopefully he'll be smart and not do something he might regret.



"And where exactly are you going?" Brian's curiosity was stronger than he was.



"I was thinking Meat Hook."



"Meat hook?" Brian repeated in a slightly horrified voice but still trying to look cool as a cucumber while typing something on the keyboard.



"Mmhm," Justin hummed in agreement, putting on his shoes. "It sounds scary, but fascinating at the same time."



"What exactly? The idea of being tied up and beaten by some old pervert who likes to wear leather and let himself be called sir and daddy?"



Justin's expression immediately changed and his eyes widened. "Seriously?"



"Um, yeah," Brian nodded. "Trust me, don't go there."



Justin looked like he was thinking about it, which made Brian even more nervous and mostly annoyed. "I've never been tied up," he said almost dreamily.



Jesus Christ, Brian thought. The boy had seriously lost his mind. But Brian would be lying if he said he wasn't immediately eager to make Justin's wet dream come true.



"But I'm not really interested in calling someone daddy."



It almost made Brian laugh that this bothered Justin more than the possibility of being beaten up. But as long as he stays away from that fucking place, he's not complaining.



"Well then don't go to Meat Hook."



"Shit," Justin sighed. "I was really looking forward to it."



"Sorry to disappoint you," Brian shrugged.



"Never mind. I'm sure there are plenty of other places I can go."



"I'm sure there are," Brian paused for a moment. "Just be careful, okay? The unknown is fun and all, but… if you feel like something isn't right, just walk away."



The excitement was slowly fading from Justin's face and Brian wasn't exactly proud of himself for ruining the twink's plans like that. But he really didn't want to spend the whole night wondering if he was okay. He knew Babylon was safe - well, as safe as it could be, just rarely something bad happened there. But not all places were like that, especially when someone like Justin was the fresh meat that all the faggots (and weirdos) wanted to taste.



"Okay," Brian could see a small smile forming on Justin's lips out of the corner of his eye. He was pretty sure he took his advice as some kind of declaration of love and really prayed he wouldn't say anything about it. But what he said was actually much worse, "Anyway, I probably won't be back tonight… just so you know."



And that finally made Brian turn his head away from the computer screen and look at him with a question mark written all over his face. Not that it was any of his fucking business, and besides, he was pretty sure he knew what the answer would be, but he still had to ask, "Why not?"



"Well, there's this guy I'm supposed to meet later."



Brian bit his lip, chewing hard and almost tasting blood. "What guy?" he almost growled but managed to hold it back.



"Uh, I met him online," Justin replied. "On one of those sites..."



"You mean the hookup sites?"



"Yeah. And I'm a bit nervous, I've never done this before, you know…" he chuckled. "But I noticed you do it all the time, so… I just thought I'd give it a try."



Oh my fucking god, Brian almost rolled his eyes. "So just because I do it, you have to do it too?" he raised his eyebrows slightly amused. But that was just his way of hiding his concern.



"No! I mean I want to. It sounds exciting," he grinned from ear to ear, not realizing that as exciting as it was, it was also dangerous.



But Brian had no right to talk him out of it, even if he really wanted to. "And where are you supposed to meet him?"



"I'm not sure yet, he'll send me the address."



Brian cleared his throat as he read some documents but was unable to focus on a single word that was written there. "So you just go wherever he tells you to go?"



"Well, that's how it works, isn't it?"



"Yeah, usually. But I personally prefer when they come to me, not the other way around. Do you even know if he's hot?"



"Um, yeah, he sent me a picture. He's really hot. And I mean really fucking hot," he grinned.



Brian, on the other hand, almost grunted, which surprised even himself. "Mhm," he hummed nonchalantly. "Just one?"



"He also sent me a pic of his dick. And it's huuuge," Justin grimaced. "Hopefully it won't hurt… too much," he laughed.



Brian couldn't help but laugh a little too, though it was more of a nervous laugh. "Well, that's great, but I don't think a description of his dick will be enough for the police if something happens."



Justin arched his brows, clearly confused. "Huh?"



"Um, let me explain, I usually don't meet guys unless I see at least two pictures of their face, I mean it's still not certain that the person in the pictures is the one texting me, but it's up to me if I'm willing to take the risk. But you should know that even if 99% of these guys are really looking for a hookup, there's still that 1% that might want something else."



"Like what?" Justin wondered, clearly nervous.



Brian took a deep breath, he didn't want to traumatize the boy, but someone had to say it. "They could rob you or beat you up," Brian pinched the bridge of his nose, he didn't even want to say the next words out loud, but it was necessary. Justin needed to know that the world wasn't all roses and cupcakes. "They could drug you and… well, rape you."



Justin's jaw immediately hit the floor.



"And that's the better case. It could be worse."



"Worse how?" he obviously didn't understand what could be worse than that, but in the next second it hit him. "Like they could… kill me?" he said in a whisper.



"Yeah," Brian nodded. He really didn't want to traumatize him, but he wanted him to be aware of the danger that came with it. Even though the danger could be a turn on and he knew it very well, it was still a reality that couldn't be ignored. "You never know who you're going to meet. It could be a hot guy who just wants to fuck and forget about you the next day, and it usually is... but it could also be someone who might have something else in mind and unfortunately there is always the possibility that you could get hurt and you have to be aware of that."



Justin was quiet for a moment before finally speaking. "How do you do it?"



"What?"



"How can you just meet someone you've never even laid eyes on knowing he might be some psycho waiting to murder you?"



"I don't think about it. I mean, of course I do... I know it could happen... but I just don't let it stop me. And that's my choice. I know what I'm getting myself into. And so far I've been lucky. Guys were only interested in me fucking them. But that could easily change."



"Shit," Justin scratched the back of his head.



"Look, I don't want to scare you okay? The probability is really, really low… but unfortunately it's never zero. You just need to know all the facts before you decide to do anything."



"Yeah, I know, thanks," he smiled at him, and deep down he really appreciated that Brian was telling him all this and taking care of him. "Guess I won't be meeting him tonight."



And Brian basically felt a weight lifting off his chest. It was true that he had had one of the best fucks with tricks he met online, but he was a grown ass man who knew what he was doing and could take care of himself if it came down to it. But Justin was still too young and too naive to do such things. And Brian wasn't willing to just sit here and think of all the ways he could be getting hurt if he meets the wrong guy.



"If you don't want to, you shouldn't," Brian replied casually. Even though he didn't want him to go, he wanted it to be Justin's decision. "Do only the things you are comfortable doing."



Justin nodded slightly and looked nervously at the loft door. "I think I'll leave that adventure for another time," he said, taking off his shoes.



"Okay," Brian gave him a little smile as he walked by and watched him go back to the bedroom and get undressed. It was obvious that Brian had just given him a few things to think about, but it had to be done. He needed to know that danger lurked around every corner.



But what really scared Brian was how relieved he was to know that Justin would be sleeping in his bed tonight. It scared him how much he actually cared about him and didn't want anything bad to happen to him. There were only a few people in the world he felt that way about, and it seemed like Justin had just become one of them.
This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1813