Young and Hot Forever by Taylor-Kinney
Summary: Brian and Justin have finished watching The Vampire Diaries and are now having a discussion about the possibility of being a vampire (this is what happens when you watch TVD for the millionth time)
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: 1k Words or Less, Language, M/M, One-Shot, Post-series
Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Magical/Supernatural, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 784 Read: 142 Published: Jan 20, 2024 Updated: Jan 20, 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney

Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney
"God, that was so beautiful," Justin sniffled as the closing credits of The Vampire Diaries appeared on the TV, wiping away tears. "I can't believe it's over already, it was so..." He stopped mid-sentence as he heard a snoring sound. "Brian!" He jabbed his finger angrily into his shoulder.



"I'm awake! I'm awake!" Brian looked around quickly and saw that the show was over. "Well, gee. What did I miss?" He looked at him innocently.



"I can't believe you. You basically slept through every damn episode."



"But I was awake for the good parts... there weren't many, but still..." He rolled his lips in.



"Ugh," Justin crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. "I'll never watch anything with you again. I refuse to be the only one feeling emotional. I mean, look at me, I'm a mess!"



"Well, then maybe you should just turn it off." Brian laughed out loud.



"What?" Justin furrowed his brows.



"One of the perks of being a vampire is that you can stop feeling things. See, I've been paying attention to the important stuff."



"And have you been paying attention to the fact that after turning it off, they go on a killing spree?"



"Is that a threat?" Brian chuckled, moving closer to him.



"What are you doing?"



"Using my superpowers," he smiled, runing fingers through his hair.



"Uh huh," Justin let out a chuckle.



"Now." Brian took his chin and looked deep into his eyes, pretending to compel him the way vampires do. "Don't move until I say so."



"I promise I won't move until you say so." Justin repeated, then blinked a few times.



"Good boy," Brian smiled and started kissing his neck.



"Sorry, just a quick question," he pulled away.



"Ugh, what?" Brian barked.



"Um, I was just wondering... if you could choose to become a vampire, would you?"



Brian arched his brows in amusement. "You mean I'd be this hot stud for all eternity? Damn straight I would. I'd never get tired and I could fuck all the time without a break..." His hand slid slowly down Justin's stomach to his crotch.



"Really? Huh. I think wouldn't."



"Of course you wouldn't, the sight of blood makes you nauseous," he laughed.



"That too, but there are other reasons... the idea that everyone I love is dead and I'm still here... super sad."



"Not everyone," Brian pointed out. "We'd be a very sexy, powerful vampire couple that would take over the world."



Justin smiled widely. "You know what I mean."



"Mmm," Brian hummed, slowly rubbing Justin's hardening cock through his sweatpants. "You'd be missing out on a lot then."



"You mean on killing people? No, thanks." Justin laughed, "But would you still do it? Even if I didn't?"



"Obviously. I want to be young and hot forever."



"So you'd just live without me?" Justin gave him an angry look. "Just like that?"



"And here we go," Brian sighed, rolling his eyes. "How about this? After your last breath, I'd drive a stake through my heart."



"Really?" Justin lit up.



"Yeah, absolutely," Brian nodded eagerly.



"Liar."



"Trust me, I don't think I could survive forever without your ass." He squeezed his ass cheek to show he was serious, making him groan. "Now shhh, I wanna bite you," he started nibbling on his neck.



But it only made Justin giggle because it tickled him. "But wouldn't you be afraid of hurting me? I mean, I'd be human and you'd be thirsty for blood."



"I would never hurt you."



"You really think you'd be able to control yourself?" Justin gasped because Brian's hand was now in his sweatpants, stroking him." Because I'm pretty sure my blood is delicious."



"Delicious like your other juices?" Brian smirked. "Then that would be a problem."



"See? You can't be a vampire. It would be too much of a risk."



"Or it would be exciting. Waking up every morning not knowing if I'm going to fuck you or eat you."



"I don't know what's exciting about that."



"And yet you've got a boner." Brian licked his earlobe.



"God," Justin whimpered, feeling his cock throbbing and leaking. "You probably would have left me anyway after I started going gray."



"Yeah, probably."



"Asshole."



Brian laughed. "You know what? I think I'd just feed you my blood, kill you, let you hate me for a while, and then we'd spend eternity together."



"I can't decide whether that's romantic or terrifying."



"Luckily, we never have to find out, and since I can't suck your blood, let me suck something else." Brian leaned down and took Justin's cock into his mouth.



"Fuck," Justin moaned. "Just no biting."



"Can't make any promises," Brian smiled. "After all, you really are delicious."
This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1829