The First Time by Lorie
Summary:


Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: Bottom Brian, Drug Use - Recreational, M/M, One-Shot, Pride, Toppy Justin
Genres: None
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3033 Read: 1489 Published: May 25, 2016 Updated: May 25, 2016
Story Notes:

A huge thank you to Tag for the amazing banner. 

Thank you to Chelle and Nancy for editing. 

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Lorie

Chapter 1 by Lorie

 

 

 

The First Time

 

 

Standing by the bar with their shots of Beam, Brian and Justin were finally ready to end their day at the Pride Parade.

Holding up his glass, Brian intones, "I'll be glad when Pride's over so we can all go back to being ashamed."

"You're just grumpy cause you had to look after Gus all day and no one hit on you," Justin answered, shaking his head.

"Plenty of people hit on me. Unfortunately, they all happened to be lesbians wanting my sperm."

"Ah, here's your chance. Not too late," Justin replied, looking past Brian. Brian glanced over to where Justin had been looking. A buff, dark-haired muscular guy wearing jeans and a lei tipped his beer towards Brian and smiled.

Justin kissed the older man's shoulder and turned to go.

"Where are you going?" Brian asked looking a little confused, he figured that they would be going home together. He wanted to let Justin know how proud he was of him.

"I'm leaving you to your wicked ways. Go find a stud, ask him to dance," Justin answered, smiling at Brian as he walked away.

As Justin walked away, Brian looked over his shoulder at the potential trick. The guy was smiling at the Stud of Liberty Avenue, hoping for his shot at him. Unfortunately for the buff man, Brian had a better idea and shook his head at the trick. Turning to the door he went after what he really wanted.

Seeing Justin heading down the sidewalk in the direction of the loft, Brian hurried down the stairs and, thanks to his long legs, quickly caught up with the blond. He reached out and lightly grabbed Justin's shoulder, startling the blond.

Justin turned quickly, eyes wide open to face whoever was touching him. What he saw was Brian, looking at him shyly.

"Hey Stud, you wanna dance?" the brunet quietly asked.

Thinking that Brian was teasing him, Justin scoffed "shut up" and turned away.

Brian grabbed Justin's wrist and pulled the stunned blond toward himself. "I promise you won't forget this one," Brian answered, biting his lips and resting his arms on his Sunshine's shoulders as Justin wrapped his arms around his lover's waist.

They stepped into the street and rested their foreheads together as "Chiquitita" by ABBA started to play. Brian knew the words and whispered "listen" to his lover as he softly sang the song to his blond.

 

Chiquitita, tell me what's wrong

You're enchained by your own sorrow

In your eyes, there is no hope for tomorrow

How I hate to see you like this

There is no way you can deny it

I can see that you're oh so sad, so quiet


Chiquitita, tell me the truth

I'm a shoulder you can cry on

Your best friend, I'm the one you must rely on

You were always sure of yourself

Now I see you've broken a feather

I hope we can patch it up together


Chiquitita, you and I know

How the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving

You'll be dancing once again and the pain will end

You will have no time for grieving

Chiquitita, you and I cry

But the sun is still in the sky and shining above you

Let me hear you sing once more like you did before

Sing a new song, Chiquitita

Try once more like you did before

Sing a new song, Chiquitita


So the walls came tumbling down

And your love's a blown out candle

All is gone and it seems too hard to handle

Chiquitita, tell me the truth

There is no way you can deny it

I see that you're oh so sad, so quiet


Chiquitita, you and I know

How the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving

You'll be dancing once again and the pain will end

You will have no time for grieving

Chiquitita, you and I cry

But the sun is still in the sky and shining above you

Let me hear you sing once more like you did before

Sing a new song, Chiquitita

Try once more like you did before

Sing a new song, Chiquitita

Try once more like you did before

Sing a new song, Chiquitita

 

Justin looked up into the hazel eyes and saw something different. There was an intensity and a vulnerability that he had never seen before. They continued to dance, pressed tightly together as Brian finished singing the song.

They danced to a few more songs with their friends until Brian asked if Justin was ready to go home. The way Brian asked had Justin a little concerned since Brian was usually more commanding than questioning when he wanted something.

"Yeah, let's go," Justin answered and started to walk away, surprised when Brian grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together and smiled. PDAs were unusual for Brian unless he was drunk or high, or at Babylon.

As far as Justin knew, Brian only had a shot and a beer when they had met up at Woody's. He had limited himself to water while he was caring for Gus, not wanting to take any chances while caring for the son that he loved.

Brian seemed to have something on his mind as they walked the few blocks to the loft. They had left the Jeep at home, knowing that it would be hell to find parking anywhere near the Liberty Avenue parade route. They bumped each other and smiled as they made their way home.

When they were about halfway home, Brian started talking. "Did you enjoy yourself today? I hope it wasn't too much for you."

"I had a great time. It was exciting but relaxing, knowing that I was safe and able to be myself," the younger man replied.

"Good. I really wanted your first Pride to be memorable. You need to have all the experiences you can while you're young. I don't ever want you to think you missed out on the important things," Brian told him, leaving out "because you're with me," knowing that Justin would object to that. He had serious plans for tonight and wanted to keep his Sunshine in a very happy mood.

Once they arrived at the loft building, Brian pushed Justin up against the bricks next to the door and captured his mouth in a kiss filled with longing and something else that Justin could not quite figure out.

Pulling back from the kiss, Brian gazed into Justin's eyes and smiled. He pulled out his phone as he told the blond, "Turn off your phone, I don't want any interruptions tonight. This night is just for us."

Justin quickly complied with the soft-spoken order, a shiver running down his back as he wondered what Brian had planned.

When they got upstairs Brian went to the fridge and got two bottles of water. He sat on the sofa and pulled out a joint; he wanted them to be relaxed for tonight but not drunk. Justin sat next to Brian, not sure what was going on since they had both been very turned on while they were dancing, and he figured that after a day of no sex, Brian would be racing for the bed as soon as they got through the door.

They sat there quietly at first, passing the joint back and forth, the smoke mellowing both men out nicely.

Brian sat up, turning toward the blond before he spoke. "I've been wanting to talk to you about something Sunshine, and I need you to be quiet until I'm finished, okay?"

Justin turned, facing Brian as he nodded and swallowed hard, hoping that he could hold back the tears that were threatening to fall. He figured that Brian had had enough of this "taking care of the twink" business and he was going to send him away. He was determined to be strong and not fall apart like some silly little faggot.

"I should have told you this before, but I just couldn't... When you won the ‘King of Babylon' contest and took away my trick, I followed you two. When I saw you fucking him, I was furious, not at you but at myself. All I could think was that Iwantedtobetheoneyouwerefucking and itshouldhavebeenmenothimunderyou," Brian said, his final words coming out in such a rush that Justin was sure that his ears were playing tricks on him.

Brian stopped talking, and Justin just blinked at him before speaking. "Could you please repeat that last part again, because I know you couldn't have said what I heard."

"You heard right Sunshine, but here goes. All I could think was that I wanted to be the one you were fucking; it should have been me and not him under you. I was so pissed that I came back here alone and drank until I passed out. All I kept seeing was the pleasure you were giving him and I wanted to be the one that you made feel that way," Brian admitted, pulling his lips into his mouth.

The small action was always one of Brian's signatures that Justin found absolutely adorable, although he would never say that out loud to the older man. Brian took Justin's hands in his and lowered his eyes before continuing.

"Will you show me how it feels, how you made him feel... please?"

When Brian finished speaking, he kept his eyes down.

Justin reached out and took his lover's chin in his hand, raising it up to look into the big hazel eyes that he loved. "Brian, you must know how it feels. I know you are the ultimate top, but when you were younger you must have..."

Justin stopped, seeing Brian shake his head.

"I've never, ever trusted someone enough to let them do that to me, never... until now. I want you to be the one to show me. You're the only one I trust," the brunet told him quietly, wiping the tears that were now spilling down Justin's face.

Justin nodded and stood up, taking Brian's hand and leading him to the bathroom. Justin slowly started removing Brian's clothes and then his own. Turning on the shower to let it warm up, Justin told him "let's get you relaxed" as he pulled the older man into the shower.

Taking the shampoo, Justin wet Brian's hair and started massaging the shampoo in, then started washing him with the expensive soap that the man loved, massaging his back to relieve the tension he could feel. Justin knew that no matter how much Brian wanted this, he was still nervous and the blond was going to do everything in his power to make it special for his lover. Once Brian was covered head to toe in soap, Justin grabbed the detachable shower head and rinsed him off, kissing and nipping as the soap swirled down the drain. Justin quickly washed himself, wanting to get Brian into the bed so that he could worship his bronze god. They dried off and Justin again took Brian's hand as he led him to the bed.

Brian climbed into the bed and started to lay on his stomach.

"No, lay on your back, I'm going to worship you the way you deserve."

Justin's words made Brian shiver and the older man knew that this was right, that Justin was the one that he had always waited for.

Justin started by kissing Brian's face before taking the raspberry lips in a deep tongue-filled kiss. Brian responded immediately, moaning into the blond's mouth, his cock already filling and expanding. The younger man continued down the bronze torso, licking and biting, marking his man. Once he got to the fluffy bush, he buried his nose in the soft hairs and inhaled deeply, loving the way Brian smelled. Bypassing the engorged cock, Justin pushed the older man's thighs apart and ran his tongue over the sensitive flesh there, causing Brian to groan loudly and raise his knees, silently asking for more. Justin continued to kiss and nip at the inner thighs for a few more minutes before pushing on the sensitive hip, wanting Brian to turn over.

Once Brian was on his stomach, Justin laid out over the smooth back, kissing and licking his way down to the sexy dimples just above the small firm ass that Justin loved. Climbing between Brian's thighs, Justin put his hands on the muscular cheeks and spread them, lightly blowing on the super tight rosebud before licking a path from behind the smooth balls all the way to his tailbone, causing Brian to pull his knees up under his chest and push his ass up in the air.

Justin made sure his tongue was very wet as he licked around the clenched hole, wanting to go slowly to help his lover relax. The more Justin licked and moaned, the more Brian relaxed. Finally, Justin stiffened his tongue and wiggled the tip of it inside Brian, causing the older man to let out a loud moan and push back, trying to get more of his Sunshine's tongue inside him.

After a couple of minutes, Justin was tongue fucking Brian hard, and the older man groaned out "I need more, use your fingers... please... ohh, this feels so good... ahhh... don't stop."  

Justin used his fingers to help open up his lover. His cock may not be quite as long as Brian's, but it was thicker and the last thing he wanted to do was hurt him.

After Justin could comfortably fuck Brian with three fingers, and Brian was pushing back and keening loudly, Justin rolled him onto his back, telling him that he wanted to look in his eyes as he made love to him. Brian smiled and nodded, knowing that this was what they both needed.

Justin knelt between Brian's thighs, tucking his knees under the brunet's ass as he wrapped Brian's legs around his waist. He handed Brian a condom and grabbed the bottle of lube. Brian slipped the condom on Justin's throbbing erection as the blond put some extra lube on both Brian and on the condom. He then took a deep breath and slowly started to enter his older lover, making sure that he caused him as little pain as possible. Once the huge head of his cock had gotten past the first ring of muscle, Justin paused, watching Brian's face for any sign of discomfort. All Justin saw was glistening hazel eyes looking at him with love.

"Don't stop... it feels amazing," Brian groaned out as he wrapped his legs tighter around Justin's hips and pulled the younger man all the way into him. Both men groaned loudly and stilled, needing to calm down so that it wouldn't be over before it even began.

Once they had both calmed down a bit, Justin began rocking his hips, wanting Brian to adjust to being filled. Brian reached up, lacing their fingers together as Justin began thrusting into Brian's super-tight ass, loving the feeling of being inside Brian and being thrilled that he was the first one to have this honor. They somehow got into the same rhythm that they always did, Brian curled up so that they could kiss while they were fucking. They stared into each other's eyes, instinctively knowing when to change the tempo to make this last, neither man wanting it to end anytime soon.

"So good Jus... so fucking good... you can fuck me anytime. I'm so glad I waited for you."

Finally, neither man could stand the pressure any longer. "Fuck me... harder... faster," Brian yelled, pushing Justin's hand away as he reached for his cock.

"No, don't need it... so close. Come with me... NOW."

As soon as Brian said "now," both men exploded, Brian coating both of their bellies and Justin filling the condom so full that he was worried that it would be leaking out.

Brian lowered his feet to the bed as Justin grabbed the base of the condom to slowly pull out, knowing that empty feeling all too well. Once they were separated, Justin lay back on the pillow and Brian rolled so that his head was resting over Justin's heart, as he stretched his arm across the blond's chest.

"You are fucking amazing. I'm so glad you were my first. I can't imagine ever wanting anyone else inside me, Sunshine," Brian quietly told his lover.

"I feel the same way, Brian. I can't even think of bottoming for anyone else," Justin answered.

Brian pulled his head up, surprised. "You never... with anyone?"

"No. Maybe I'm being... I don't know what to call it, but I just have never wanted to bottom for anyone but you. I like to keep that just for you, like it's something special, just between us."

Brian smiled, feeling somehow honored that Justin would feel that way about him.

Taking a deep breath and hoping that this was the right thing to do, Brian asked, "How would you feel about keeping things that way? That we only bottom for each other? We are both great tops, so we really don't need to bottom for anyone else. Would that be okay with you, Sunshine?"

Justin couldn't even blink back the tears that were falling quickly down his face.

Smiling at the reaction of the blond, Brian nodded. "I'm hoping that means that you agree Sunshine, because no one but you is getting anywhere near my ass, and I really don't want anyone else near the hottest ass in Pittsburgh."

It was a good thing that Brian was finished talking because he now had a hot blond wrapped around him, shoving a sweet pink tongue down his throat.

They spent the rest of the night making love to each other, waking the following afternoon to pounding on the loft door. They had never turned the phones back on and the whole family had shown up to check on them. After promising to be at Debbie's for dinner, everyone had left so that the couple could have time to rest and shower before Sunday dinner at Deb's.

 

THE END

 

 

End Notes:

 

Songwriters: Benny Goran Bror Andersson and Bjoern K. Ulvaeus

Chiquitita Lyrics - Copywrite Universal Music Publishing

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=212