The Con by SLHR
Summary:

stories/66/images/Fotor0602125844.jpg

A one-shot. This is a story about the gang meeting a con-artist. All at different times.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Justin Taylor
Tags: One-Shot
Genres: Alternate Canon, Humor
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1890 Read: 976 Published: Jun 01, 2016 Updated: Jun 01, 2016
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by SLHR

Chapter 1 by SLHR

 

 

“Wanna dance?”

 

 

 

Ted looked up and saw a young twink. He turned around to see who the kid was talking to but didn’t see anyone. A musical laugh came from the kid.

 

 

 

“I’m talking to you.”

 

 

 

“Umm…whatever you’re selling I’m not buying.” He had to be clear on that. No matter what kind of jokes Brian made about him, he had never had to pay for it.

 

 

 

“I’m not selling anything. I just want to dance with a handsome man. Maybe go back to his place and fuck until our eyes cross. So, how does that sound?”

 

 

 

Ted was a lot of things but a saint was not one. But first he had to make sure the kid was legal.

 

 

 

“How old are you?”

 

 

 

“Twenty.”

 

 

 

“Okay, let’s get out of here.”

 

 

 

Once they were though the door the blonde twink was all over him.

 

 

 

“Wait, what’s your name?” Ted grunted out as the twink sank down to his knees in front of him.

 

 

 

“Luke,” the blonde said before unzipping Ted’s pants and fishing out his semi-hard cock.

 

 

 

“That’s a nice name.”

 

 

 

“What’s yours?”

 

 

 

“Ted.”

 

 

 

“Well Ted, tell me your fantasy and I’ll make it come true.”

 

 

 

When Ted woke up the next morning he wasn’t even surprised to find that his wallet was missing along with his keys. The report he was going to have to make to the police was going to be humiliating. But first he needed to call and cancel his cards.

 

 

 

Emmett was shaking his groove thing with some of his drag friends. He was at Lornatte’s Lounge so his regular friends weren’t with them. Ted, Brian and Michael wouldn’t be caught dead at Lornatte’s.

 

 

 

“Care to by a boy a drink?”

 

 

 

Turning around he saw a delicious looking blonde. He was short, pale and his blue eyes seemed to sparkle in the club.

 

 

 

“Sure thing. My, aren’t you just a scrumptious dish? I could just eat you up.”

 

 

 

“Is that a promise?” the blonde purred.

 

 

 

Emmett couldn’t believe his luck. When the beautiful boy started to hit on him he thought it was a joke. Not that he couldn’t get a hot little piece like him but twinks weren’t really his type. But there was no way he would turn down such a hot number.

 

 

 

For once he was glad Michael was out chasing Brian, that meant he could bring the guy home without Michael talking about how young he was.

 

 

 

“What’s your name?” he asked as they rode in the cab.

 

 

 

“Evan.”

 

 

 

“Well Evan, I’m Emmett. It’s great to meet you.” The last part was a bit strained because Evan was rubbing Emmett’s crotch.

 

 

 

“So Emmett, tell me. What is your fantasy?”

 

 

 

Waking up was great until he was getting ready for work. He wasn’t shocked the trick from the night before was gone. They had an amazing night, and the kid was talented in bed. So much that Emmett was sure that he could give Brian a run for his money.

 

 

 

But as he was looking for his wallet and keys it finally hit him. That little bastard stole them. He wouldn’t be able to tell anyone; it was too embarrassing. He would have to cancel his cards and go to the police station but there was no way he was telling his friends. Mostly, because Brian would have a good laugh about what an idiot he is.

 

 

 

Michael sat on a bar stool at Woody’s waiting for Brian. Both Emmett and Ted said they couldn’t make it. Ted had been hard to get ahold to for two days and Emmett seemed to follow his lead and bail the next night.

 

 

 

It was well past midnight now; Brian had stood him up.

 

 

 

“Is this seat taken?”

 

 

 

He looked over to see a blonde man about his height. Well…man might be pushing it. He didn’t look a day over sixteen.

 

 

 

“How old are you?” he asked.

 

 

 

“Twenty-two, I look younger than I am.”

 

 

 

“I always get that too,” he said, smiling slightly.

 

 

 

“So, what’s a handsome man like you doing here all alone?”

 

 

 

“Best friend stood me up again.”

 

 

 

“That sucks, if you were here waiting on me I would break laws to get to you.”

 

 

 

Michael blushed. He usually liked guys bigger than him not smaller. More muscular and older. But there was something about the blue eyed, blonde that called to him.

 

 

 

“I’m Michael,” he said holding out his hand to shake.

 

 

 

The kid grasped his hand and pulled it to his mouth. A shiver ran up Michael’s spine. “It’s nice to meet you Michael. I’m Sam.”

 

 

 

“That’s a nice name.”

 

 

 

“Uh-huh. Say Michael, how about we get out of here?”

 

 

 

Michael thought about it for half a second. Why couldn’t he be more like Brian? With any luck Emmett would still be pouting in his room for whatever reason.

 

 

 

“Sure.”

 

 

 

As they were leaving the bar Sam turned to him. “What’s your fantasy Michael?”

 

 

 

The alarm woke Michael up, he reached out for his bed partner but came up empty. It was a little sad but after last night he couldn’t be that sad. The blonde really did make fantasies come true.

 

 

 

After he showered and dressed for work he went to bowl where he threw his keys and wallet. They were no longer there. That’s funny, he could swear he put them there last night when he came home with the blonde.

 

 

 

“Shit, he stole my stuff.”

 

 

 

Brian was sitting at the table in the diner. None of the regular gang was there, not even Debbie. Everyone had been so weird the last week. Well, screw them. He didn’t need them to have fun.

 

 

 

Someone slid into the booth on the opposite side of him. Looking up he saw a hot little blonde. Not really his type, he liked bigger, buffer and older. But he couldn’t say the kid wasn’t attractive.

 

 

 

“Can I help you?” he asked.

 

 

 

“Funny, I was just about to ask you the same thing.”

 

 

 

“And what would I need help with?”

 

 

 

“Take me home and I’ll show you.”

 

 

 

“What makes you think I want to take you home?”

 

 

 

“Let’s just say, tell me your fantasy and I’ll make it happen.”

 

 

 

It was a cheesy come on but he was horny, and this way he wouldn’t have to go out looking.

 

 

 

The next morning Brian was on the warpath. That fucking little twink stole his wallet and keys. The little fucker would pay and wish he’d never fucked with Brian Kinney.

 

 

 

Vic looked at the pale, beautiful blonde boy laid out before him like a Christmas treat. He couldn’t believe he was doing this. This kid was younger than his nephew, by at least ten years. When the kid started to flirt with him at the grocery store he thought it was a joke. But it hadn’t been. The kid asked him what his fantasy was. Instead of telling him a sexual fantasy he told him the truth. His fantasy would be able to feel good again. He knew nothing could cure his disease, at least not yet. But his fantasy would be to feel like he used to before he got sick. Just for a little while.

 

 

 

That night he did feel like he was twenty years younger. The sex was amazing, and his stamina. The blonde did this thing with his tongue that was toe-curling.

 

 

 

When he woke up the next morning and his wallet and keys were gone, he laughed. It wasn’t like he had any money in the wallet. It was just his license and a card for a free yogurt.

 

 

 

Justin added the new wallet to his growing pile. All in all, he had about fifty. People didn’t see him until he wanted them to see, it was a trick he had learn a long time ago. The keys filled up the large bowl he had on his kitchen table. He really didn’t have a reason to take the keys, but he always did. Maybe one day he would find was he was looking for. But he hadn’t found it yet so he would keep looking.

 

 

 

He felt bad about the guy from last night until he looked in the wallet. A driver’s license and a punch card for a yogurt shop. The money from the man before, he would be able to live off for a long while. He was shocked someone kept that much money in their wallet. He wasn’t stupid, so he never tried to use the credit cards.

 

 

 

Grabbing a pencil, he crossed off Liberty Avenue from the city map. It was now too dangerous to go back there. The one from the other night; he was sure he would cause him a lot of trouble. Jail didn’t scare him; he had been a con artist since he was fourteen, that was four years ago.

 

 

 

He had to learn how to take care of himself and his sister at a young age. There was no way he’d let her go back into care. He was lucky enough to find a sugar daddy that believed him when he told him he was eighteen. The truth was at the time he was only sixteen. George had taken him and Molly in and that was that. That was until four months ago when George started to fall in love with someone else. Before George got the nerve up to kick him out he left, taking George’s wallet and keys with him. He knew George wouldn’t make a report on him, even if he did it wasn’t like George knew his real name.  

 

 

 

So now he lived in a small apartment, sleeping on the broken down couch while he had gotten a small twin bed for Molly in the one bedroom.

 

 

 

Maybe with the money he had collected so far; he would be able to get a new life somewhere far away.

 

 

 

Opening his book, he turned to his ledger. He grabbed his pen and under Brian Kinney- 3400 dollars he wrote Vic Grassi- one yogurt cup.  

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=237