Stilettos… by 7Wildwaysup
Summary:

Justin’s fantasy becomes a reality…


Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: Drabble, Kink, M/M, One-Shot, Out of Character, Role Play
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Fantasy, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 217 Read: 918 Published: Jul 19, 2016 Updated: Jul 19, 2016
Story Notes:

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by 7Wildwaysup

Chapter 1 by 7Wildwaysup
Author's Notes:

Justin’s fantasy becomes a reality…


Title: Stilettos…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 150
Rating: R…
Warnings: Passion, Love, Desire…
Beta Queen: Bigj52

Summary: Justin’s fantasy becomes a reality…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Stilettos…

It took Justin a while to acknowledge his fantasy; he daydreamed about it, wondering how Brian would react. He started window shopping at Victoria’s Secret, admiring the sleek heels, imagining how they’d look. Soon he found himself purchasing the tantalizing shoes, along with a pair of stockings, thong and a corset.

Finally he got up the nerve to try on his new black outfit, loving the way the silky lingerie felt beneath his fingertips, and the way his smooth stocking-covered leg muscles looked in the mirror. When Brian came up behind him, he knew he wasn’t the only one lost in his fantasy.

He leaned down to straighten the back seam, when he felt Brian’s hand running up his leg, and the inside of his thigh. Brian caressed the silky stockings, carefully avoiding the studded shoes. Shivers ran up Justin’s spine, as Brian’s breath hitched.

The rest is history…

The End…


This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=303