Daddy? by SunshineSally
Summary:

"Is your name Buyan?"


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Original Character
Tags: 1k Words or Less, Family
Genres: Alternate Universe, Could be Canon
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: The Chronicles of Olivia Louise Kinney
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 398 Read: 2154 Published: Oct 05, 2016 Updated: Oct 05, 2016
Story Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by SunshineSally

Chapter 1 by SunshineSally
Author's Notes:

 

 

Well, seeing as you all liked the first one so much (thank you for all your lovely reviews) I decided to post the others from this little mini-series. Remember, I wrote these a few years ago and they're completely fluffy. 

 

 

 

 

Brian concentrated on the road ahead of him, as he carefully maneuvered from one lane to another.

 

 

 

“Buyan?”

 

 

 

"Yes...?"

 

 

 

"Is your name Buyan?"

 

 

 

Brian couldn't help stifle the laugh that was building slowly in his chest.

 

 

 

"Yes... My name is Brian.”

 

 

“Oh!"

 

 

“Oh? What did you think my name was?" Brian asked, as he quickly looked at his daughter in the rearview mirror.

 

 

 

"Daddy!" The little girl said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

 

 

"Well, I'm your Daddy, but my name is Brian, like your name is Olivia," he explained softly.


“And your GusGus’s Daddy too, right?”

 

 

Brian grinned, his kid was too stinking cute. “Yes, I’m his Daddy too.”

 

 

 

"So is Dada’s name not really Dada?" Livvy asked innocently as she kicked the seat in front of her - making her little sneakers light up.

 

 

"Well he’s your Dada, but his name is Justin."

 

 

 

"Oh!"

 

 

 

"Why so many questions all of a sudden?"

 

 

"Just 'cos."

 

 

"Just 'cos, huh?" Brian laughed quietly, loving moments like these when it was just the two of them. Livvy was at that age where she wanted to know everything, and truly believed her parents knew the answer to any question.

 

 

Livvy let out a soft little sigh. "What about Grandma? And Nana?”

 

 

"You know this." Brian explained gently, reaching his arm behind him to still her swinging legs. "Grandma is my... mommy, and her name is Debbie.”


Olivia reached into her little bag of snacks and grabbed a handful of cheerios before she nodded her head thoughtfully. “Okay. So what about Nana?”

 


“Nana is Dada’s mommy.”

 

 

 

“What are she called?”

 

 

“What is she called?” Brian corrected her gently. “ Her name is Jen.”


"Hmm! So is Nana’s name Nana, Mommy or Jen?"

 

 

 

Brian signaled and pulled into the long driveway of Britin and quickly shut off the engine.

 

 

 

'Daddy?'

 

 

 

Brian took a deep breath before replying. 'Yes, sweetheart?'

 

 

 

'Why are you hitting your head against the steering wheel?'

 

End Notes:

Apologies for the incredibly ugly banner. My photoshop wouldn't play nice - so I had to make this in PAINT. It's like I have gone back in time.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=429