Wanting by Triciaqaf
Summary:

G/R RPS. Set early S1 – pre-airing of the show


Categories: QAF US Characters: Gale, Randy
Tags: RPS (Real Person Slash)
Genres: Fantasy, PWP (Plot? What Plot?)
Pairings: Gale/Randy
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 22155 Read: 2532 Published: Oct 14, 2016 Updated: Oct 14, 2016
Story Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Totally, 100% silly and fictional. And, um, smutty. I mean no disrespect to the real people, this has nothing to do with them in any way.

 

1. Chapter 1 - Wanting by Triciaqaf

Chapter 1 - Wanting by Triciaqaf

“This is so not a good idea, Gale.”

Gale laughs as he hands me another shot. “Sure it is.”

I shake my head at him, but somehow I slam back the burning alcohol anyway. I know I’m going to regret this tomorrow, but Gale’s crooked smile and pointy tooth are too much for a mere mortal to resist.

“You could have at least dressed for the occasion.” I look him up and down, his denim shirt over his undershirt, a ratty sports jacket over that. All on top of black pinstripe dress pants that would actually have looked nice, if he’d had an ounce of fashion sense and paired them with a simple black sweater. Brian he wasn’t, sartorially speaking.

He laughs again, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. “I wouldn’t want to upstage you, Randy.” His teasing voice is far too close to my ear, his breath sending a shiver down my spine. A shiver I know will go nowhere right now.

I push my glasses back up my nose and look around. The thumping dance music is irritating, to say the least. I can feel the headache starting around my temples.

“Ok, Gale, have you seen enough? Can we get out of here now?”

He doesn’t answer me, just keeps looking around with a goofy grin on his face. Like a kid in a candy store, only this is a candy store he doesn’t want to buy anything from. Not that he wouldn’t have his choice of candy here if he wanted it.

I grimace at the sweaty twink who bumps me as he slams into the bar, bouncing on the balls of his feet as he waits for some no doubt sickly-sweet cocktail.

“Jesus, Gale, don’t you get enough of this at work?”

He turns to me, flashing that slightly stoned smile. “It’s not the same,” he shakes his head. “At work there’s no music, and it’s fucking cold. This is what it’s supposed to be like, so I wanted to check it out. With you.” He smiles at me without an ounce of sarcasm. I hate him so much.

He looks around again, oblivious to the guy beside him who is cruising him openly. His arm slides down my back and his huge hand wraps around my waist, pulling me into him. I stumble a bit. The guy cruising him looks at me disdainfully and rolls his eyes, walking away.

I turn back to the bar and order another round. I am not dealing with this sober. In my navy blue knit shirt, khakis and my glasses, I’m not exactly getting hit on heavily here. Justin I’m not. What a pair we make.

I put down the shot glass after I drain it, and look up at Gale - why does he have to be so tall? – and catch him looking at me funny.

“Wha..?” I start to ask, but his touch makes me jump before I can finish my sentence. He pulls his thumb away from my lip, smiling, my skin burning.

“You spilled some,” he grins, sucking his thumb into his mouth as he turns back to the dance floor. I resist the urge to bang my head on the bar.

“So is there a backroom here?” he asks, looking at me innocently. I choke on my beer as I look at him.

“What?”

He laughs. “A backroom. You know, where gay men have anonymous sex?”

I look at him like he has three heads. There is no fucking way I’m going into a backroom with him, especially not with this much alcohol in my system. Besides, they probably don’t even have one here, it’s not like every gay club does. The show takes a fair number of liberties with reality - what show doesn’t?

Before I can answer, Gale turns to the guy next to him, placing one of his perfect hands on the guy’s arm. “Is there a backroom here?” He smiles sweetly, like he’s asked where the bathroom is. The guy breaks into a wide grin, his eyes traveling Gale’s body. “Yeah, there is. Want me to show you?”

Gale smiles wider, nodding. “Thanks, man, that’d be great!”

I look at him, my jaw falling open. Before I can say anything, Gale has started to trot after the guy like a happy puppy. I look around, hoping someone else can deal with this, but it’s just the two of us. Peter declined Gale’s request to ‘check out the real gay scene’ with a laugh and a smirk to me. And it’s not like Hal was coming with us. Thea would have come, but she had dinner plans.

I groan, heading after them with my heart sinking. This is not good. Worse than not good. I look up, realizing I can’t see them ahead of me on the dance floor. Shit. I hurry, searching for Gale’s head above the crowd. I can’t find him, and I have no idea where the fucking backroom is. I whip around, hoping to see him, but only bump into a tall, dark-haired guy with incredible grey eyes. He smiles at me, one hand grabbing my arm to steady me.

“You ok?” he asks, with what I have to admit is a very fetching smile.

“Yeah, thanks. I’m, uh…” I twist my head to keep looking. Where the hell did he go? “…looking for someone.”

He smiles again, his face moving close to mine. “I hope you just found him.” His eyes travel down my chest, pausing below my waist before he looks back to my face. I so do not have time to be cruised right now.

“Look, I need to find the backroom. Do you know where it is?” The words are out of my mouth before I think about it.

He grins. “Yeah, I know where it is.” His smile is awfully nice. And hot.

But wait – I’m looking for Gale. So he can do what? Get sucked off in the backroom while I watch? No, he wouldn’t do that – he’s 'straight'. Be a voyeur and analyze gay sex so he can bring more truth into his acting? Say or do something to make me hard and then leave me to whack off at home, again?

I groan, closing my eyes to block out the nightmare forming in my brain. When I open them, grey eyes is looking at me, waiting.

“Just show me where the backroom is, ok?”

He blinks slowly, smiling, and takes my hand, leading me across the dance floor. It’s nothing like the set at Babylon. This backroom is much smaller, much dingier, not at all seductive. Just one square room with shapes barely visible in the darkness, the wet sounds of sex audible over the music. And the smell, god. I blanch at the wall of sweat, semen and testosterone we walk through as we enter. I’ll never get why people want to fuck here, when they could fuck somewhere clean and comfortable.

How the hell am I going to find Gale? I have to look more closely at the couples around me than I want to, but it’s too dark if I don’t.

“Gale?”

I hear his laugh, and head toward the sound. He’s standing by a wall, talking to the guy he’d left with. The poor guy still doesn’t realize Gale isn’t going to fuck him.

“Jesus, Gale!” I stop in front of him, my hands on my hips. He is such a child.

His face lights up in a most disturbing way when he sees me.

“Randy!” He reaches for me, pulling me firmly against him. I push back. I do NOT need this, on top of everything else.

“Mmmm, Randy,” he laughs into my hair as he breathes me in. I refuse to do the same, no matter how much better he smells than this room. Or how good his body feels.

“Gale, shit. We have to go.”

I jump when grey eyes slides behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist, his nose tickling the back of my neck. Warning bells start flashing like beacons in my head.

Ok, that last shot was a very bad idea. Oh christ. Why are his hands so soft? And why is Gale here again? Uh… that… that’s a very hard cock against my ass. Walk away, Randy, just walk away.

My stupid legs aren’t listening, so I stand there while Gale stares at me and the guy behind me slips his hands under my sweater, his hips swiveling slowly against me.

I open my mouth, but no sound comes out. The trick’s hand is pushing into my pants, and I can’t move to stop it. I make an embarrassing little squeak when he reaches my cock. I see Gale look down, and when he looks back up at me I don’t know what to make of his expression.

I feel hands pushing my pants lower, realize they’re sliding down my hips. I try to grab them, but Gale’s hands are on my wrists suddenly. I look at him, every nerve in my body freezing.

I can’t stop the groan when Gale holds my arms away from my body, staring at me while the trick’s hands skim my hips, my pants falling away. Oh my god.

“Gale,” it’s barely a whisper, and I don’t even know if he heard me. He just keeps staring and I’m afraid to blink.

When I feel hands turning me around, I stumble, my pants trapping my legs and the alcohol in my blood making me dizzy. I have to stop this, but I can’t seem to figure out how.

I hold my breath when Gale’s arms wrap around my shoulders, pulling me against his chest. I can’t look up at him over my shoulder, I just stand there, trying not to lean back into him. I don’t want to know.

My gasp seems loud when the wetness touches my dick. I look down, seeing a flash of smiling grey eyes before my knees start to buckle as he swallows me. Two sets of hands hold me up. I feel like a rag doll, hanging in suspended animation.

I try not to enjoy it, but he’s too skilled and it’s been too long. His mouth is warm and wet and he’s making little noises that hum over my dick and make me shiver. I feel my hips move a little and he murmurs his appreciation, his hands grasping my ass and helping me move. Shit.

I can’t breathe so I push Gale’s arms away, breaking their hold on my chest. I feel him behind me but I can’t be touching him, not now, not like this.

He steps to the side, his hands pulling my shoulders back so I can lean against the wall, and the trick on his knees follows without losing a beat. My head hits the wall and I keep my eyes squeezed shut. Until I can’t, and then I look, wincing at what I’ll see.

Gale’s standing beside me, his eyes intent on my face. When our eyes meet I feel a shock whip through my body and I pump into the guy’s mouth harder than I meant to, his gag overcome quickly.

Gale’s eyes drop to my crotch, and I can’t look away. I moan when he looks back up at me. His eyes and his cheeks are darker. Fuck.

It feels like a train wreck and I don’t know how to stop it and I don’t want this, but it feels so good and why is Gale just standing there watching…

I’m getting close, I can feel it, and I don’t know what to do, so I close my eyes and put my hands on my face. I’m afraid to touch anyone.

I feel something shift, and I open my eyes to see Gale’s hand on the trick’s shoulder. My heart constricts and I hold my breath. I see Gale’s mouth move but I have no idea what he said. The trick looks at him, and stands up, his head dipping into Gale’s neck as Gale repeats whatever he said directly into his ear. The trick looks at me and I want the floor to swallow me whole.

Then I’m confused because the trick steps closer to me, smiling, his mouth wet and open and he leans forward, his lips brushing my neck. I look at Gale as the trick slides down my body, and I really don’t know what’s going on, but then they’re both moving me again, and I’m facing the wall now.

I struggle to turn around but Gale holds me there, and the trick drops to his knees again, his hands warm and dry on my ass. I stutter out a gasp as his tongue touches me, and I have to close my eyes because the look on Gale’s face is too intense. But then I have to look again, and he’s watching the trick and his face is so flushed I think I’m going to die. My eyes flutter shut as the trick’s tongue moves slowly, teasing me.

When he starts to rim me in earnest, I push back into him, my resistance shattering like glass. This is so weird I can’t even begin to process it, but my body is too far gone to walk away from this much pleasure. Fuck Gale.

I brace my arms against the wall and grind back into the trick, arching my back. He moans into me, his hands gripping my hips and his tongue pushing harder. I know I’m a masochist when I open my eyes to look at Gale, wondering if he’s even still here. He looks at me, his mouth open, his lips wet from his tongue just sweeping over them.

“Feel good?”

His whisper breaks me. I can’t answer, I can only stare at him. He steps closer. I watch as his mouth moves close, so close I can feel his breath.

“Randy...”

I close my eyes when he says my name, his voice so thick my cock weeps from the sound of it.

I shake my head, the heat building in my body so badly that I don’t think I can last. When I look again, Gale’s head is tipped down, his eyes closed. I’m confused until I look down, gasping when I realize his hand is sliding into his pants.

“Gale…” I can’t say anything other than his name, and his eyes flicker open, his lids low as his hand starts to move.

The trick pauses, looking up, and I groan at the interruption. He reaches a hand out to Gale’s leg, offering with his eyes. Gale looks at him, pushing his hand away, and murmurs, “Get him off,” as he looks back at me.

My knees buckle and my head hits the wall with a thud. Gale holds my gaze as the trick starts to lick me again, one hand snaking around to my cock. I whimper, unable to look away from Gale’s face. I can’t watch him jerk off, it’s too much. He’s just rubbing himself slowly, not really trying to get off, but even that is more than I can bear to watch.

I need to take control of this, so I push back hard into the trick, sending him back on his heels. I pull his hand off my cock and turn around.

“Get up,” I tell him, sounding more harsh than I mean. He grins, running his hands up my legs and my chest as he follows my directions. He nuzzles his face into my neck, kissing up to my ear. “You can pretend it’s him when you fuck me,” he whispers into my ear, laughing softly.

I don’t respond, I just spin him around, pushing at his pants as he turns.

“Do you have a condom?” I ask him quickly. I can see Gale’s eyes widen out of the corner of my eye. The trick reaches into his pocket, handing me a wrapped square.

If Gale wants a little foray into anonymous gay sex, he’s going to get it.

……………

Part 2

I slide the lubricated condom over my dick efficiently, happy to see I haven’t forgotten how from lack of recent practice. Gale’s watching intently, his hand rubbing in slow circles. His hips aren’t moving.

A stranger's hard, naked arm covers Gale’s, his hand moving to where Gale’s is, and I feel a sharp pinch in my chest. Gale doesn’t seem to notice, but then he turns his head and shakes it slowly at the guy, his other hand pushing him away. I let out the breath I didn’t realize I was holding.

I try to pay attention to the guy under me, but I can’t stop looking at Gale. His eyes are all over me, skittish, roaming, like he doesn’t know where to let them rest.

I force my attention away from Gale, running my hands down the now bare back of the trick, feeling him arch under my touch. He looks over his shoulder, his eyes heavy as he looks down at my dick. He spreads his legs in invitation, motioning with his head.

God, I wasn’t planning to do this – to do this here of all places – but now that I’ve started I know I can’t stop. I nudge my dick forward, rubbing it up and down the guy’s crack until he’s moaning. I look at Gale and see his flushed face, his nervous eyes flicking back and forth between the trick’s face and my body.

Gale’s eyes widen as he watches the trick groan when I push into him, his hands coming back to my hips to pull me forward. I rock a little, waiting for the trick to breathe, and then push again. His back arches like a bow and I can’t help but reach my tongue out to trail down his spine. He grunts as I thrust, his hands flying back to the wall for support. He’s tight, and hot, and it feels like forever since I’ve done this. God, why have I waited this long?

The heat starts to pulse through me and the rhythm of fucking takes over. I hold his hips, angling my thrusts till I hear him moan. I do it again. I know I’m smiling, and I know I can’t look at Gale right now. I throw my head back, closing my eyes and letting my body get lost in this.

I almost jump out of my skin when I feel a hand on my back, and without opening my eyes I know it’s Gale’s hand. I try not to shake as he trails it lower, his fingertips brushing over my sweater so softly. I shake my head, no, no, Gale, not now, not here…

My thrusts get shallower as Gale’s hand moves – I can’t keep rocking back when his hand is going to be on my ass momentarily. My bare ass. The trick brings a hand to my hip to urge me on, but I’m slowing down, almost stopping. I look over my shoulder and Gale is standing there, his head down, studying me like my ass has the solution to world peace written on it.

He’s touched me before, intimately, but never like this. Never when I had my hard dick in someone’s ass, the sounds of sex all around us. Gale, don’t…

I accidentally bite my tongue when he places a tentative fingertip at the top of my crack. The trick has realized that Gale’s behind me, so he’s waiting and just circling his hips to keep some movement between us. Gale’s hand is paralyzing me, but the clenching on my dick is still sending the blood throbbing through me like the beat of the music outside.

I lose it when Gale’s finger starts to move lower, his panting breath in my ear as his finger brushes the edge of my well-rimmed hole.

“It’s so wet, Randy…”

I moan, my head falling forward as I start to move again, startling Gale a bit but eliciting a happy grunt from the trick. I can’t wait anymore. Gale steps back to the side, his hand on my lower back now, fingers under my sweater. I twitch when he pulls it away, trying to ignore the creeping feeling of panic settling under my skin. I don’t want him to go, but I can’t stop even if he does.

I feel a rush of heat whip through me when I realize Gale isn’t leaving, he’s leaning back against the wall beside us. His eyes are totally unreadable when he looks at me, but I feel an intense shiver flutter through me when I see his hand flatten on his belly. He keeps staring at me, his mouth opening as his hand slides slowly into his pants. I moan when he pushes the zipper down, shoving his underwear out of the way so he can pull his cock out. My eyes drop to his thick cock, and then fly back to his face – over and over, I can’t stop looking at both.

I’ve seen him naked, I know what his dick looks like. I’ve had it against my ass, my back, even my face. But it’s never been like this...

It takes all of my willpower not to pull out of the trick and drop to my knees in front of Gale, the desire to taste him is so strong. We stare at each other as he starts to jack himself in earnest, little breaths puffing out of his mouth. Fuck.

I want to touch him but I can’t, so I concentrate on finishing this. The trick moans sharply when I reach around to his cock, my fingers sliding over the wet skin as I pump into his ass. I need him to come, because I’m not going to make it.

Gale’s body jerks when the guy shouts, his come splashing the wall in thick arcs. My head falls back, my hips pumping relentlessly, the clenching of his ass winding the intensity tighter and tighter until I feel it start, the shudders wracking my body as I come, my eyes locked on Gale’s.

I’m half-sobbing, half-laughing as I come down. Gale has stopped his hand, the gleaming head of his dick peeking above his fist. His breath is fast and harsh, and he’s staring at me like he just came, even though I know he didn’t.

I pull out, holding the condom until I can get rid of it. The trick stretches, running his hands through his hair as he turns around to look at me. He smiles, leaning forward. I’m a little startled when he kisses me because I’m still looking at Gale.

“That was hot,” the trick murmurs against my mouth, his hand in the center of my chest. I smile at him, dropping the condom on the floor after I tie it off. He turns to Gale, looking down at his still-hard cock.

“Want me to take care of that?” he asks with a grin. He steps a little closer to Gale, his hand now sliding up Gale’s chest. “Or I’d be happy to rim you too, if you want…”

Gale looks at him like he forgot he was there. He says nothing, but shakes his head. The guy shrugs, then motions to me with his head.

“He’s good. You should try it next time, rather than just watching.” He grins at both of us, then hitches up his pants as he walks away.

I have no idea what to do as we stand there, so I reach for my pants and tuck my dick back into them with shaky hands. I can’t look at him suddenly. A wave of embarrassment rushes over me, and I start thinking about how I’m going to explain to Ron and Dan that I can’t come back to work. Ever.

God, how could I do this? Bad enough to let Gale watch me fuck someone, but I know he saw everything in my eyes. He saw my need, my lust, the aching craving I have for him. My dick may have been in that guy, but I was fucking Gale. And he knows it.

I press the heel of my hand into my eye, hoping that the pressure will push the thoughts out of my head. I’m frozen where I stand, so I hope Gale will just walk away quietly and maybe we can pretend this never happened.

I jump when I feel his hand on mine, pulling my arm down from my face. I can’t look at him.

When I try to turn away, his arm comes around my waist, pulling me closer. I shake my head, my hands coming to his chest to push him away, but he’s stronger. I can’t bear his sympathy right now.

“Randy.”

His voice is quiet. I ignore him. He says it again, but now his lips are at my ear. I shiver despite myself. God-damn traitorous body.

“Randy…” his whisper sends a shudder right to my dick. God.

He says nothing as he starts to lead me out of the room. I let him push me, his arm still around my waist and the other half across my chest, like he’s my bodyguard and he’s shielding me as we walk through the crowd. I stagger with him, my heart aching as I focus on putting one foot in front of the other.

The cold air outside is a shock, and I shiver. Where’s my coat? Gale just wraps his arms around me, stepping us towards the curb and letting go only briefly to flag a cab. When he bundles me inside, I sit numbly, staring at my hands.

I try not to want him next to me, not to feel the comfort of his leg against mine, and when he wraps his arms around me again, I really do try not to bury my face in his shoulder. He’s stroking my back softly, and I ignore the heat of his lips in my hair, my forehead. I keep my hands in my own lap, the sheer force of my will keeping them from burrowing under his jacket.

He pays the cab when it stops, and gets out with me. We’re in front of my apartment, and I feel the cab behind us, waiting for him like Charon’s boat on the river Styx. I mumble half-hearted thanks for getting me home and step away, the path to the front door longer and steeper than I remember it. He stands at the cab.

“Randy?”

I stop, afraid to turn around.

“Randy.” It’s quieter now.

“Can I come in?”

My heart freezes, and when it restarts, I’m sure he must be able to hear it. Everyone in the building must be able to hear it.

“What?” I turn slowly.

He has his hands in his pockets, his shoulders hunched against the cold. His face is… is… sheepish?

I’m the biggest fucking idiot in the world.

I hurry back to him, waving the cab away. I grab his arm, pulling him behind me as I walk to my front door. I’ve been so worried about my embarrassment that I never thought about how he might feel. He’s probably totally freaked from his little journey into public gay sex tonight, and I haven’t thought about anything but me. Christ. Some friend I am.

“Gale, shit. I’m sorry. I’m being an idiot. You must be totally weirded out, and I’m being a goof, and I should have thought about…”

I can’t say anything else because his mouth is on mine. I gasp into his mouth, my body bending backwards under him as his hands slide around my waist. He sucks the breath out of me, his kiss intense and demanding. I’m limp in his hands, my arms climbing to his neck as my fingers find his soft hair.

“Can we go inside?” his growl is rough against my mouth, and I realize with a shock that he’s hard against my leg.

I’m speechless, again, so he grabs the keys from my hand and unlocks the door. He holds it open, waiting for me to go first. I brush past him as I go through, the heat from his body sending a shiver down my spine.

He’s on me again in the elevator, his hands pushing under my sweater as he shoves me into the wall. I hold onto him weakly, sensation rushing over me so fast I can’t respond before his mouth has moved somewhere else. He bites my earlobe, his teeth scraping it repeatedly as his fingers fumble with the button of my pants.

“Jesus, Randy, were you going to send me home?” He licks under my ear and his voice is gravelly. “You fucking tease.”

I inhale sharply when he thrusts his thigh between my legs, his outside leg hooking behind mine to bend it forward. He bends his knees, grinding his cock against my thigh as his pushes up under my balls. I think I’m going to fall. Or maybe just come in my pants.

“I need to fuck you, Randy. Fuck that hot, wet, little ass of yours…” he humps my leg as he growls in my ear. My head falls back against the elevator wall and I know I’d have slid to the floor if his leg wasn’t holding me up.

He yanks me out of the elevator, his hands on my waist as he pushes me down the hall. I stagger to my door, unlocking it with trembling hands, barely catching my breath before he slams the door shut behind us.

I turn around when he hasn’t grabbed me as I expected, and my breath hitches at the sight of him. His hair is sticking up and his lips are dark and swollen, red blotches on his face from my stubble. His eyes are inky pools, staring right through me as he leans his long, hard body against the back of my door. I’ll jerk off with this image seared in my head for weeks to come.

……………….

Part 3

I open my mouth to say something… anything. My head swims at the thought of what has happened in the last hour. And it seemed like such a normal night when we started out…

He’s staring at me, and I can’t break his gaze. I don’t let my eyes travel his body because I’m afraid I’ll get lost and never want to find my way back. When he starts to move towards me, his long legs covering the space between us in a few strides, I can’t budge so I let him come. When he stops in front of me, I’m staring at his chest, examining the buttons of his denim shirt in an effort not to look at his mouth, his skin. When I breathe in, I can smell him – cloves and pot and aftershave and that smell that is just him, just Gale. I feel dizzy.

“Randy,” his voice is very soft, and I feel it more than hear it. He sighs quietly. His hand comes to my chin, fingers brushing over my skin gently. My eyes close and I let him explore my jaw, my cheek. I gasp softly when his thumb slides over my lower lip, the pad of it hot and rough. My mouth opens and he slides his thumb back again, my breath washing over his fingers. His other hand drops to my waist, his fingers curling into my lower back, pressing me into him.

“Randy,” he whispers again, and I stiffen when his lips replace his thumb. I groan into his mouth before I can stop myself, his kiss sucking it out of me as my body crumples against him. My hands are on his back, up his neck, into his hair. God, he feels so good that I really don’t know how to stop this, even though I know I should.

His cock presses into my hip and I can feel mine against his leg. He’s moving against me a bit, grinding softly. Something in me snaps, and I just don’t care anymore.

His eyes narrow when I pull away, but widen when he realizes I’m yanking on his pants. I get them open with a tug, and shove his shirt up out of the way impatiently. I have waited too fucking long for this, and if he wants to give it to me, I’m not going to fight it.

One of his hands is on my shoulder, the other hanging at his side. He pushes his free hand into the small of his back, supporting himself as he leans his shoulders back, his hips forward. I snarl out a little growl as I slide down his body.

Give it to me, Gale.

He jumps when he feels my breath on his belly, his fingers tightening on my shoulder. I tease him, rubbing my nose across his soft skin, the muscles twitching under my touch. I can smell his cock and I know he’s wet. My nostrils flare and I press my face into him harder, marking him like a cat.

His hand is in my hair now, and I can feel that he’s trying not to steer me, not to push my head down. I stand up, sliding my hands up his chest, shoving his jacket off his shoulders then reaching for the buttons of his shirt. I want all of him, not just his cock, and I want it now.

He shrugs out of his shirt as soon as it’s undone, his chest rising and falling with his breath, his nipples hard under the tank top. I run a thumb over each, smiling at the catch in his breath. I look at his face, and he’s staring down at me, his eyes glassy.

I feel a surge of power, of aggression, and I lean forward, clamping my teeth around one taut nipple through the fabric. He gasps, his hands fluttering on my back. I tease it with my teeth, pressing my tongue into it and soaking the thin cotton covering it. He’s swaying a bit, so I hold his waist with my hands, my fingers sliding under his shirt at the back. I rake my nails down his lower back and he arches, his hips pressing into me hard. My quiet laugh rumbles between his pecs as I move to the other side, biting that nipple harder. He moans, his breath harsh.

“Randy…”

I don’t know if it’s a plea or a warning. I don’t think I care.

I want to fuck him so badly my teeth hurt, but I push that thought out of my head. I don’t think about the muscles in his ass, the long line of his thighs, the ripple of hard flesh in his back when he moves. About running my tongue across all that honeyed skin, dipping lower until he’s arching and shaking and begging. No point in thinking about it, since I’m sure he’ll never let me near it.

God damn straight guys.

I yank the shirt over his head, bringing my mouth back to his skin when it’s gone. He’s warm and smooth and hard under the soft skin, and I want to devour him. His hands are on my shoulders as I kiss down his belly, and I drop to my knees when I’m low enough.

I push his pants open, shoving them down his hips enough to free his cock, which springs out towards me. He’s brutally hard, and I stop for a second to drink in the sight of him. I look up, and he’s watching me, his lips parted and his breath heavy. I look down as one corner of my mouth lifts in an evil smile. I let my tongue poke forward, almost touching him. I feel him hold his breath, his hands tightening on my shoulders, but I don’t make contact. I blink and look up at him again, seeing the anticipation scrunching his features. I wait until he makes eye contact and then I tip my head forward a bit, flicking my tongue slowly up the underside of the head. His eyes close as his head falls back, his fingers gripping my shoulders. I wait for him to open his eyes again, the wet stripe on his dick cooling in the air.

As soon as he looks, I hold his stare and open my mouth wide around the head, not touching him, my breath the only thing he feels. His eyes narrow into slits and he stops breathing. I wait another second, drawing it out to see who will break first. He doesn’t move but I can see the tension in every muscle.

His knees buckle when I close my lips, the head of his cock rubbing the roof of my mouth. I close my eyes and suck him softly as my hands grab his ass to pull him into me. His low moan washes over me and I up the pressure of my mouth, twisting as I slide back down. His moan gets louder and his hands find my hair. I use my hands on his hips to pull him out, then push him back in. When I look up at him, he’s looking down at me, intense pleasure struggling with restraint on his face.

I pull off, his dick making a wet sound when it leaves my mouth. I lick down the underside of it, my hands pushing his pants lower so I can get at his balls. He’s swaying again and I flatten one hand in the small of his back to keep him steady, the other cupping his balls as he groans.

I place my mouth over the head of his dripping dick again and look up at him. He looks drugged and a little bit terrified, and I can see that he’s holding back.

“You can fuck my mouth, Gale – I can take it.” His eyes widen.

“One of the advantages of fucking other guys…,” I smile before I close my lips around the head, sliding down hard.

He groans. I bob my head, my lips tight around the shaft, my tongue swirling around the ridge on the upstroke. He’s stuttering out little moans, and his fingers are pressing into my scalp, but he’s still keeping his hips from moving. I squeeze his ass, shoving him roughly into my mouth, almost gagging myself. His broken moan sends shivers down my spine and then he starts to rock, slowly at first, but then he lets go and grabs the back of my head hard.

I breathe through my nose, my hands holding his ass as he thrusts in and out of my mouth. He hits the back of my throat and I swallow, his curse letting me know he felt that. I can feel the muscles of his legs shaking and I hope he’s going to be able to do this standing up. It’s not easy to come when you’re standing up – your legs get awfully wobbly. But I don’t want him to lie down, because then he can’t fuck me like this. I need this to be hard, and masculine, and make sure he knows this isn’t just another mouth that could be anyone, could be a woman. He needs to know this is me.

I push my hand between his legs, stroking his perineum with my finger as I suck. He’s grunting, and I can feel the heat flushing through his body as he gets closer. He’d probably never let me near his ass, but he’s so far gone that I know I can push the line a little. And I want him so badly, want him under me and around me, want his taste in my mouth and his moans in my ears. I want him to know what rimming feels like, but I don’t even let myself imagine that or I’ll come in my pants.

I can smell that he’s getting really close, can feel his body stiffening, trying to prepare his muscles for the shockwaves that are about to overtake them. I feel my own cock surge, know I’m dripping in my chinos. I reach my finger further, sliding it up his crack, just resting it vertically in the cleft. I keep pace with his thrusts, my hand tight against his ass as he fucks my face. He starts a chorus of “oh, oh…”, slowly at first, then drawing it out, the sound coming from the back of his throat, then from deeper in his chest.

I press my finger flat against him, the inside of my second knuckle covering his fluttering hole. I drop my shoulders, breathing deeply through my nose as I push him deeper into my throat, my lips pressing into his pubes as I hold him there. I swallow around him, my finger pressing hard enough that his hole contracts underneath it, his back arching unconsciously to push his ass open. I’d laugh if my mouth wasn’t full of his pulsing cock.

His cry is ragged and violent when he comes, his hands holding my face tight against him as he pumps down my throat. I pull back a bit so I can taste him, letting the last spurts pool in my mouth, coat my tongue. I lick around the head, his hands heavy on my shoulders as he tries to hold himself up, his body shuddering.

When I pull off completely, licking the last drops from the glistening head, he sways backwards deeply and I catch him before he crumples. He falls to his knees in front of me, his hands still on my shoulders. I sit back on my heels, watching him struggle to regain his composure. He’s beautiful, even like this, disheveled and panting.

My head drops so I can stop looking at him, can stop the ache starting to claw its way up my chest. I stare at my fingers on my leg, listening to his breathing. He runs a hand through his hair, then leans up on his knees, his hand cupping my chin. I close my eyes as he tilts my head up.

His lips are soft, and gentle, and I try not to respond to him. “Randy,” he whispers against my mouth, like my name is the only thing he can say. The only thing he has said to me almost all night. It sears through me like a jagged blade.

He whispers it again as he pushes me back, his lips still touching mine over and over, not entering my mouth, just the soft pressure of swollen tissue. I let him push me onto my back, let him crawl on top of me, his longer body covering me completely. He’s kissing my face, my eyelids, my nose. I shudder out a sigh and he brings his mouth back to mine, his tongue gently probing inside. My own comes to meet it instinctively, the jolt of fire immediate and overwhelming. I groan as he deepens the kiss, his tongue pushing more forcefully now, licking the inside of my mouth, wiping his come from me.

His hands are on my face, stroking my cheek as he kisses me, then sliding into my hair, his fingers fanning through it. He brings his leg inside mine, pushing wider with his thighs as he wriggles himself between my legs. His pelvis is against my crotch and he circles slowly, grinding just enough to make me push back into him. I know he can feel how hard I am but he’s taking his time, drawing the desire up out of me until I can’t breathe, the entire world narrowing to his mouth and his hips.

My hands come to his ass, holding him as he circles. I moan, my fingers tightening on his skin when he hits the spot that overloads my senses with pleasure, trying to steer him back when he keeps moving. He smiles against my mouth. When he hits it again, I hold him tighter, my fingers digging into his skin, pulling his ass wider from the pressure. He gasps softly into my mouth, and I can’t stop myself from pulling him wider still. He stops circling, he just presses down hard and his kiss gets harder, more needy. I crawl my fingers closer together, reaching deeper as I pull. His back arches when he’s wide open, his hole exposed to the air. I swallow heavily, his cock filling against my hip and his breath rough in my ear.

It all starts to make sense.

I tease my fingers over his hole, stroking him as he moans into my mouth. He pulls his lips away, his head falling to the floor beside mine, burrowing in the crook of my shoulder. His ear is close to my mouth, so I know he can hear me even though my voice is barely louder than his harsh breath.

“You want me to fuck you, don’t you Gale?”

…………………..

Part 4

……………………

There’s a long moment of silence that stretches out between us, only my heartbeat pounding in my ears. I feel the shiver run down Gale’s back and it takes me a few long seconds to realize he hasn’t said no.

The moan leaves my mouth before I can stop it. My voice is desperately breathy when I say his name, my hands skimming the muscles in his back. He’s still on top of me and I can feel his breath against my neck. I whisper his name in his ear again, feel his hair tickle my lips. I’m going to need to relax him. I’m going to need to relax myself. Holy shit.

“Gale, you don’t have any pot with you, do you?” I have to laugh when he looks at me strangely, then nods.

“It would just… well… it would relax you. Relax me.” I laugh softly. I need something to slow down my heart before it explodes.

“Ok.” He shrugs, then rolls over, reaching for his jacket. I watch him dig in his pocket, producing a joint the size of my middle finger. Ok, maybe we don’t need to be that relaxed.

I fumble for the lighter on the coffee table, dragging an ashtray closer to the edge as he takes the lighter from me. I sit up, my back against the couch, but he stays on his back, closing his eyes as he inhales the first drag.

He smiles when he catches me staring at his mouth a little too long, then hands me the joint. He stretches out on my floor, naked, his long body taking up half my living room rug. I cough around the burn in my throat, marvelling at his body. Trying not to think about anything right now but his body.

I shift closer to him, lining my legs up beside his arm, his head by my hip. I feel the pot start to tingle in my blood and I reach out for his hair, my fingers brushing it to one side of his forehead. He turns his head towards me, his eyes closed. I watch his utterly perfect mouth close around the joint again and I feel a tug in my dick.

We sit in silence, the smoke filtering up to the ceiling. I’m fascinated by his face and can’t stop staring. His eyes have been closed the whole time.

“Randy?” His voice startles me a bit. I think I’m high.

“Yeah,” I croak out.

“You gonna take off your clothes?”

He opens one eye, a smile creasing his face. I stare at him for a second, then laugh. He sits up on one elbow, his long arm reaching across me to stub out the joint in the ashtray. His hand stops on my thigh on the way back, and it’s incredibly heavy and warm. I stare at it. He sits up a bit more, his hand sliding up my leg, his head close to my chest.

“Cause I think this will go a lot smoother if we’re both naked.” I start to laugh but it’s cut off by the feel of his hand cupping my dick through my pants. Uh.

His head slides up my chest, his nose brushing my neck before his lips do. “Mmmm, you smell good, Randy.” His voice is a warm breath against my neck. My head falls back on the couch.

“Have I told you that you always smell good?” He nuzzles under my ear and I make an embarrassing little sound.

I’m not sure if I’m supposed to respond to that, but I hope not because I can’t while he’s licking me there. I jump when his hand slides under the waist of my pants, his warm skin leaving a burning trail to my cock.

He makes a fist around the shaft, just stroking me lightly, but I have to bite my lip to keep from gasping. His hand leaves my cock to peel my zipper down, the small vibrating clicks loud in the quiet apartment.

When his hand leaves my zipper he cups my shoulder, pulling me towards him. My back slides off the couch, curling towards the floor as his hand shifts down my chest. I arch when his fingers crawl under my sweater, his slightly calloused hands making every hair on my belly stand up. I help him pull it over my head, the soft fabric brushing my face as his hands smooth down my bare chest. His long fingers wrap around my sides and his thumbs almost touch in the center of my body. My back arches again when he holds my waist, his thumbs rubbing softly on my belly.

He keeps sliding his hands lower, pulling the stiff cotton of my pants as he goes. I lift my hips to help, his fingers drifting to my back, cupping my ass when it comes off the ground. My pants are tossed beside us and then he’s there, all warm skin and hard steel and rough fingers, exploring me, covering me.

I moan, unable to do anything but lie still for his inspection, his soft breath tickling my skin as he hovers over me.

He slides lower on my body, his legs folding under the coffee table. My fingernails start to dig into the carpet fibers when his nose brushes my stomach. I don't think I'm breathing.

"Gale, you don't have to..." I can't finish because his incredibly soft lips are right over my cock, his breath moist and warm.

"Shhhh."

I moan when the breath of his command flickers over my cock, making it jerk. I don't even let myself notice that he's inhaling deeply, his face just hovering, breathing me in. Oh god.

The stubble on his chin touches me first, the prickly texture like sandpaper on my shaft. I jump a little and he adjusts his head, tucking his chin up into his chest. Then it's wet heat and his lips and his breath and I moan and oh my god...

He takes me slowly, inching me into his mouth. I grip the rug so I won't push into him, squeeze my eyes shut, pray for self-control. He slowly lets me slip out of his mouth, the air cool and shivery over my wet skin. I don't want to look at him, don't want to see the expression on his face.

My eyes fly open when he makes a little groan, his hands gripping my hips tightly as he presses an open mouthed kiss to the bottom of my shaft. He mouths up the shaft, his lips wet and so soft I want to cry. When he gets to the ridge around the head, he hovers again, his breath making me shudder. His tongue laps so painstakingly slowly up the center of the head that I arch into him before I can stop myself. He laughs softly, the puff of air enflaming me even more. There is no way I'm going to be able to do this and then fuck him.

I say his name more harshly than I mean as my hands find the back of his head, winding in his hair. He looks up at me, his eyes calm and steady. When he realizes I'm starting to pull him up, his brow creases a bit. I pull him up more firmly, getting my hands under his arms and sliding him up me. He looks at me carefully.

"I can't, Gale." He keeps looking at me, his face instantly betraying his feelings. Shit.

I brush my thumb across his cheek, kissing him gently. "I can't because I won't be able to last if you do that. If you..."

He smiles slowly. "If I what, Randy..." he whispers against my mouth.

I look at him, smiling back. He knows exactly what I mean.

"If I suck your dick, Randy?" His voice is so soft it almost hides the seductive tone. "If I take you into my mouth? My warm... wet… mouth?"

I moan into that warm, wet mouth.

"If I swirl my tongue over..."

"Ok, Gale, enough."

I try to breathe. He chuckles, nuzzling my ear. "Hmmm - like dirty talk, do you Randy?"

I don't say anything. He keeps laughing softly. "That might be fun to remember at work."

I stiffen a bit, the mention of work making my chest constrict. I'm trying not to think about tomorrow.

"Fuck you," I mutter shakily, trying to keep my tone light.

"So you keep promising, Randy..."

I suck in a breath at that, my tension gone. I shove his shoulder, pushing him onto his back. If the little shit wants to do this, then we're going to do this.

He grins slowly at me, raising his arms over his head as I climb on top of him. I rake my eyes over his chest, shift my hips a bit on his thighs as I sit up. "I need a condom, Gale."

He nods slowly, his eyes dark. I kiss him softly, then stand up, heading for the bathroom. I come back as quickly as I can, hoping he’ll still be where I left him.

I stop in the doorway when I see him, lying sprawled on my floor, one hand behind his head, the other on his cock. His eyes are closed, so I stand there for a second, watching him. He’s jerking himself slowly, not with any real purpose, just enjoying the sensation of his hand.

I’m not sure I want to move when I could stand here all night and watch this.

Then I remember why I got up, and what I’m going to do, so I hurry back to him. He opens his eyes lazily, smiling at me.

“Want me to finish that for you?” I grin at him, climbing back onto his legs.

He just smiles, putting both hands behind his head. “I want you to do whatever you want to do to me.”

My breath hitches at the thought, and he notices. He blinks slowly, smiling. “What do you want to do to me, Randy?” He’s grinning softly, but I can also tell that he’s dripping onto his stomach.

I lean down so my head is near his, my hands running down the sides of his chest. Our cocks bump and he twitches, so I rub myself against him until he moans. We’re both dripping on his stomach now.

I close my eyes, breathing in the scent of him, letting the taste of his skin seep into my tongue as I drag it down his neck. I know what I want, but I don’t know if he’ll be ok with it. He arches his neck to give me more room, and I can’t help but suck his skin into my mouth. I alternate pressing with my tongue and sucking rhythmically, and he writhes under me, his hands holding my hips tightly.

I move down his body, noting the deep red mark where I was sucking, pushing away the thought that he’ll have some explaining to do in makeup tomorrow. I keep licking and sucking little spots down his chest, feeling his wet dick brushing my throat as I get lower. He’s breathing heavily, his hands petting whatever part of me he can reach as I slide further down his body.

“I want to taste you, Gale.” My whisper is so throaty it startles me, but his moan distracts me immediately. I slide my arms under his thighs, his knees bending. He wants to know what this is like? I’m going to give him an experience he won’t forget.

I kiss his dick as I brush over it, the skin hot and stretched tight, the vein pulsing under my mouth. I keep going, rubbing my nose in his balls, hearing his groan when I take one in my mouth. I suck softly, his back arching and his knees lifting higher. His feet land on my back and he angles his hips up, his knees falling out to the sides. I laugh a little. He’s so easy.

I do the same to the other one, his startled moan louder than before. Guess he doesn’t get this kind of attention that often. I push his legs wider, settling myself between them as I lower my head and lift his hips. He holds his breath when I lick below his balls, his hands hitting the rug with a loud thud.

I shift my arms so my thumbs are under his ass, my hands holding his thighs up. I pull him apart gently as I lick lower, his fingers curling into the rug, scrunching it. I breathe on him slowly, letting the moist air from my mouth tickle over his skin. I feel my cock pulse when his hole contracts from the warm air, and I hover where I am for a long minute. He makes this low sound in his throat, one hand leaving the mangled rug to reach for my hair. I smile until his fingers twist in my hair the same way they were on the rug, and my small yelp elicits a sheepish apology from him as he lifts his head to see what he’s done.

He lowers his hand back to the rug, gripping it like before as he waits. I feel a momentary twinge of guilt for stringing him out like this, but it’s quickly replaced by the fierce need to make him writhe and moan.

When my tongue first touches him, his hips jerk so hard that I almost lose my grip. I lay my tongue flat, licking a long stripe from as far down as I can reach, all the way up to his balls. His “ahh…” makes my head swim.

I try to go slowly, but he’s bucking and pressing into me and he tastes so good I feel drunk, so before I can think I’m eating him greedily, pulling him wide so I can get deeper. He’s chanting something, and I think it’s “fuck, fuck, fuck…” but I can’t make out much over the blood rushing in my veins. I’m only distantly aware of anything other than the feel of him under my tongue, the taste and smell of him pouring over me. I’m drowning in him and I don’t ever want to surface for air.

“Randy. Fuck…” he pounds the floor with one fist and I realize it’s time to get this show on the road. I pull away, his grunt indicating his displeasure. I try to catch my breath, try to slow myself down so I won’t hurt him, won’t take this too fast.

I roll the condom on my dick with shaky hands, then push against the back of his knees with my hands. He lets me spread his legs, his knees shifting up to his chest, my hands sliding up to his ankles. I look down, the sight of his body open and waiting for me almost more than I can bear.

I reach for the lube I brought back from the bathroom, letting him hold his legs where they are as I open the tube and coat my fingers liberally, adding a large dollop to the tip of my index finger. He lifts his head to watch me and I have to force myself to look away from his face.

I press against him gently, just swirling my finger, rubbing him softly. He moans, his fingers tightening on the backs of his knees. I press a little harder, feeling him hold his breath when I make the tiniest entrance into his body. I run my other hand down the back of his thigh, soothing him. His head falls back to the floor.

I push a little harder, gaining further entrance. I breathe through my nose, trying to steady my pounding heart. My finger slips into him easily, his hole loosened by my tongue already. I rock it a bit, feeling him clench around me. When he’s more relaxed, I add another finger. Slowly.

He moans when I bend them slightly inside him, brushing against the swollen tissue of his prostate. I do it a little harder and he arches, his hand slipping off one leg as it falls to the floor. He reaches for it immediately so I help him get a hold of it before I continue.

When my third finger is inside him he freezes for a second, so I stop moving. Then he exhales and I feel him let go, so I wiggle my fingers a bit. He moans and hitches his legs higher, opening himself more for me. I try to remember to breathe.

I rock my fingers inside him gently, waiting until I feel him start to move with me. I’m pretty sure he’s ready, and I’m afraid I’m going to come all over his ass if I don’t do this now, so I pull my fingers out and wipe them on my leg.

When he feels the head of my dick against his hole, he tenses again. I hold onto his thighs as they wrap around my torso, then reach one hand to his cock. I close my fist around it and stroke him a few times, watching the beads of pre-cum form on the tip. If I could reach I’d lean forward and lick them off, but his legs won’t bend that far forward so I content myself with spreading them with my thumb.

I hold my cock with my other hand, rubbing it slowly up and down his crack. When he’s lifting his hips and his fingers are scratching at my sides, I push forward. It’s so tight I don’t know if he’ll let me in, so I wait, inching forward as slowly as I can bear.

His cock softens in my hand as the widest part of the head passes through his opening, but I keep moving forward slowly. I pull out a bit, then push forward again. I hear him moan as I feel his cock jerk in my hand and I know he’s ok now. I let go of his cock, needing both of my hands to hold his legs so I can move him where I want him. I thrust into him, the heat flashing through me as he engulfs me, my dick squeezed so tight I’m afraid I’ll come if he contracts around me even the slightest bit. I feel him start to move but I grip his legs.

“Don’t, Gale!” I whisper harshly. “Don’t move.” It’s more of a moan than a command.

He reaches his hands to my shoulders, and I open my eyes to see him staring at me.

“Feel good, Randy?” he whispers softly, a small grin on his face.

I can’t even respond, but I watch his mouth turn up at the corner as he rocks his hips hard. I gasp, my cock throbbing inside him. I can’t speak.

He holds my stare as he does it again, but then his eyes close and he starts to clench me so tight I want to scream. My fingers are digging white circles into his legs and I’m biting a hole in my lower lip.

He thrusts once more into me, and I snap. I grab his legs, lifting them higher and pushing them towards his chest at an angle that I know will make him ache tomorrow, but I don’t care. If he wants to fucking taunt me, he’s going to reap the rewards.

I pull back almost all the way, holding his legs up as I slam forward, pushing the breath out of his body. He hiccups out a moan, his head arching back. I grit my teeth, slamming into him again as the waves of pleasure travel from my dick to the tips of my toes.

“Like that, Gale?” I growl. I hold his hips off the ground as I pummel him, his moans ragged and broken. I’m barely holding on to my sanity, let alone my orgasm.

“I think you like it rough, don’t you Gale?” His hands come to his face, covering his eyes and his forehead, sweat dripping down the backs of his thighs.

I feel him jerking and my thrusts are getting uneven. “I think you like provoking me, just to see what I’ll do to you.”

He moans, his fingers digging into my hips as he drops his hands. He lifts his hips into every thrust, my knees burning from the rug. Makeup is going to kill us tomorrow.

“Come, Gale.” My command is breathy, hoarse.

He brings one hand to his dick, pumping it intently. I feel his body start to tighten, his back arching as I watch the spurts shoot from his cock. I close my eyes as the contractions ripple over my dick, thrusting into him a final few times before my own orgasm overtakes me, flashing white spots behind my tightly closed eyelids.

…………………

I lie on top of him, my breathing slowly starting to come back to normal. He’s warm, and strong, and the sweat from our bodies sticks us together but I don’t care. I can’t think of anywhere I’d rather be right now.

“So…?” I lean up on my elbows to look at him.

He opens his eyes slowly, one hand wiping his damp hair off his forehead, the other swirling patterns on my back. His grin starts small but opens his mouth wide until I have to kiss him again, my tongue hungry for more of his taste, more of him.

“You could have been a little gentler for my first time, you know,” he teases.

I snort, pulling out of him gingerly as I hold onto the condom.

“Don’t get all straight guy on me, Gale.”

“What? I am a straight guy,” he protests, his fingers trailing down to my ass.

I laugh again, shaking my head. “I hate to break it to you, Gale, but you are definitely not a straight guy. You might have been able to keep up that delusion while you were fucking me – the idea of which is mind-boggling in itself – but I’m afraid now you’re definitely on both sides of the fence.”

He laughs softly. “I guess you’re right,” he sighs, smiling. “Does this mean you’ll fuck me whenever I want you to?” His eyes light up like a kid on Christmas morning.

I bring my hand to his face, stroking his cheek. He’s so fucking sweet it makes me want to cry.

And then fuck the shit out of him.

“Oh, I’ll fuck you. But it’ll be whenever I want,” I smile at his shudder, “…and we aren’t going to any fucking gay clubs anymore. You know the only reason we could get away with that was because the show hasn’t been released yet. And we’re just lucky that no one at work has caught on yet…” I frown, the usual fears creeping up on me again.

He smoothes his hand down my back, kissing my forehead.

“You worry too much.” He brings his other hand to my chin, tipping it up to face him.

“It was so hot watching you fuck that guy,” he sighs into my mouth. I smile despite myself. He stops kissing me and looks at me seriously.

“But I think you enjoyed that rim job a little too much, don’t you?”

I laugh, tucking my head into his shoulder, kissing the hard sinews of muscle there. He’s so beautiful it takes my breath away, every time.

"Is that why you got all embarrassed when we got home - feeling bad that you got off on public sex, huh? I told you you would..." he teases. His lips tickle my ear. “And don’t think I didn’t notice how you reacted when I held your wrists so that guy could strip you.”

I blush at the memory, grateful that he can’t see my face.

“I think you’re not as dom as you like to pretend you are.” His voice is soft and smooth and dripping over me like melting chocolate.

“I think you’d like it if I took the lead – and I don’t just mean by being the one to top you. I know you’ve let me do that because you didn’t want to push me too far too fast.” I hear the emotion in his voice and I want to stroke his face, but I keep my head tucked into his neck.

His voice gets lower again, flintier. “Maybe your little display tonight was for my benefit – showing me what you like, what you want me to do…”

I chuckle softly into the curve of his neck before lifting my head. I stare at him for a long moment, memorizing his long eyelashes, his imperfect eyebrows, his beautiful nose. I try to push away the feelings welling in my chest because I know there is no room for them here. Turning my co-star into a fuck buddy was success enough, I don’t dare hope that it could be more.

He looks into my eyes for what feels like an eternity, but I can’t look away. When he starts to push me off him, rolling us over so he’s on top of me, I have to break his stare before it breaks my heart.

“Randy…” his voice is so soft I feel it seep under my skin, into my bones. It's virtually impossible to resist him. I think his tattoo is there for his lovers – so we can look at it while he touches us, to remind us to stay strong in the face of his seemingly limitless charms.

“Let’s just sleep, Gale.” I hope my voice doesn’t sound as tremulous as I feel.

He wraps his arms around me, his leg curling over me too, folding me into him like I could never have been a separate person in the first place.

His breathing is even and steady in my hair. I should probably get us off the floor or we’ll end up sleeping here. Like last time, and I had a crick in my neck for two days after that.

“Will you fuck me in the morning?” His voice is sleepy but still so sexy it takes my breath away.

I laugh. “Yeah, I’ll fuck you in the morning.”

“Mmmm,” he murmurs against my skin. “And then I’ll make you breakfast. Did you know I make great pancakes?” He’s getting sleepier every second.

“Yeah, Gale, I did…” I whisper.

…………………………

Part 5

Randy’s POV

When I wake up, I reach for him automatically, but then draw my hand back as quickly as I reached out. The sharpness of the realization that he’s gone combines with puzzlement at how it is that I’m in my bed when we fell asleep on the floor. I try not to read too much into it – his absence that is, not the fact that I’m in my bed. It wouldn’t be the first time he was gone in the morning.

Coffee will help wash the bitter taste from my mouth, at least temporarily.

I pad into the kitchen, rubbing a hand over my tired eyes. When I pull the glass pot out of the coffee maker I almost miss the little piece of paper inside it, yanking it from under the running faucet seconds before it’s soaked.

Had to get to the studio early today. You were awfully tired, Sleeping Beauty – you didn’t even stir when I hauled your heavy ass into bed.

Rain check on the pancakes?

g.


I feel the smile creeping across my face as I head to the bathroom, the need for coffee lessened now.

………………..

We only have one scene to film together today, so I probably won’t see him much until later. When I arrive, I stop to watch him film some takes for a scene, trying to make myself unobtrusive. His quick smile makes my heart race when he sees me standing there.

I start to make my way over to makeup when I hear his voice calling my name. I look up, startled, as he waves off the director and heads across the floor towards me. “Just be a ‘sec. I need to ask Randy something.”

The director frowns, but nods quickly, turning to one of the crew. I wait as Gale strides over to me, curious as to what could be pressing enough for him to interrupt a scene. He grins quickly at me, then masks it with a much more serious expression as he stops in front of me.

“What’s up, Gale? Everything ok?” I’m a little worried based on the look on his face. His lips come to rest against my ear before I hear the soft drawl of his voice.

“Just wondering whether you want me to fuck you in your dressing room or mine?”

My mouth opens but I slam it shut in a hurry.

“Oh, and whether you want me to bend you over the table and do it slow…” his finger is rubbing down the center of my chest and I look around to see if anyone can see it, “…or slam you up against the wall and do it fast?”

All the blood in my body rushes south and I look up at him. He’s staring at me calmly, waiting for my answer, the trace of a smile flickering on the edges of his mouth. I open my mouth again but no sound comes out.

“No problem, I’ll take care of it,” he smiles sweetly, his voice loud enough for others to hear as he starts to walk back. I stand there, trying not to react, his soft laughter echoing in my ears.

No one seems to have noticed anything, so I head to the bathroom as nonchalantly as I can, splashing my face with cold water twice before I can make small talk with the girls in makeup. And he called me a tease last night. He has it down to a science.

………………

We got delayed and never ended up filming the scene we were supposed to do together, so I’m sitting at a diner near the studio with Michelle and Scott, waiting for them to call us back. Gale’s still doing the 'Brian and Mikey show' where they get hammered and play guitar at Woody’s. Apparently Hal is grandstanding so much they keep having to re-shoot it. I suspect the beer Gale was sucking back in his dressing room isn’t helping either.

Scott’s telling us a hilarious story about his last project when my phone beeps. I’m laughing as I flip it open, but my laugh catches in my throat when I read the text message.

I’m picturing you on your knees

I don’t need to look at the ID info to see who it’s from. I close the phone, tucking it back in my pocket. There’s no way I can type a response to that right now. When it beeps again I turn my back slightly to Scott before I open it.

With your lips wrapped around the base of my cock

I hope Michelle can’t see how red my face is when I answer her question about film school. The next beep makes my cock twitch before I even open it.

And your arms bound behind your back

I think I stop breathing, and Scott looks at me with concern. “Randy, you ok?” I nod dumbly, breathing out slowly when my phone signals another message.

“Is it the studio – do we need to go back?” Michelle looks at her barely touched salad, pushing it away and glancing around for the waitress.

When I come, it drips off your face

“I’m fine, really,” I stammer, even though no one has asked. I’d excuse myself to go to the bathroom but I don’t think standing up would be safe at this point. The last beep almost makes me jump out of my seat.

Until I lick it off. Get the fuck back here

“Uh, guys, I think they’re ready for us.” I hold my napkin in front of my crotch as I stand up, dashing to the bathroom before we leave.

…………….

When I see him at the studio, I can tell that he’s been drinking. It’s not like he’s drunk, or like he generally drinks at work, but I know him well enough to know when he’s loosened up a bit. The look in his eyes when he sees me makes me feel like prime rib on a platter. I’m not sure if I’m happy or nervous, but I know my cock kicks in my pants when he grins wolfishly at me.

The director waves the makeup people over, and they start fussing around Michelle and Scott and I, getting us ready for the Babylon scene. Gale’s just leaning against a wall, his whole body languid and relaxed, his eyes on me the entire time. I’m desperately pleading with my cock to stay quiet during this scene.

I go to my dressing room to get ready, and I’m adjusting my black cargo pants and picking up my shirt when the door opens. I suck in a breath at the sight of Gale in an albeit hideous sparkly black shirt, but it’s the skin-tight black leather pants that get my attention. That, and the look on his face.

I’m about to say something when he slams the door shut and grabs my arm, yanking me against him and spinning us around so I’m pressed against the door. My hands come to his chest in an ineffectual attempt to keep some distance between us, but then his leg is between mine and his chest is pressing me hard into the door. The plywood of the door is rough and cold against my bare back, and I hope there won’t be any marks on my skin since I have to be shirtless for this scene.

I mutter some sort of protest, but he knows I don’t mean it and his head dips so his mouth is on top of mine. I can smell beer and his thigh is grinding up into my balls in a way that makes my head tip backwards. He licks my neck in a very Brian-like way and I shiver despite myself.

“I want to fuck you, Randy.” His voice is hoarse and low. He thrusts his hips against me and I can feel his cock between us. My hands reach to his ass, holding him through the warm leather. There are times when I really love Brian’s wardrobe.

I have to stop him from sucking on my neck since they’ve just covered up the marks from last night and they were none too happy about it.

“Gale, we have to get out there.” I pull his ass tighter against me and he moans.

“They’re filming Michelle and Scott right now.” He grinds hard circles against my cock with his pelvis.

“But we’re in the same scene. We have to be there.” I lick the hollow of his neck, tasting makeup and sweat and clean skin. It takes all my willpower not to drop to my knees.

The knock on the door makes us both jump and we pull apart, hastily smoothing our hair and clothes. Gale wipes his hand across his swollen lips and I have to reach out and kiss him one more time before we open the door.

The crew assistant who’s standing there looks at us for a second, then looks down quickly, reminding us that we need to be on the set. Gale wraps his arm around her shoulders and apologizes, her wide smile a testament to the ridiculous charm this man possesses. He looks over his shoulder at me and holds my gaze with dark eyes and parted lips and it’s all I can do not to drag him back into my dressing room. I shove my cock into a less noticeable position and follow them. He’s lucky he’s wearing an untucked shirt because those pants don’t hide much. Mine are baggy enough that I can get away with it. At least I hope I can.

All we have to do for this scene is dance together, and say a few lines. I keep flubbing them because Gale is so liquid against me and his hands keep wandering where they really shouldn’t. I finally get my line out, and then he’s supposed to ask me about my birthday. His voice is so husky and sexy when he asks me what I want, it takes me a second to realize I haven’t responded. His eyes are twinkling when they yell cut, and we do it again. He hasn’t let go of me and his hands are on my hips, holding our cocks together in a painfully dangerous way.

His hair is all messy from when they filmed the scene with Hal, and he looks goofy and drunk. But his eyes keep making it clear to me that he’s fully in control of his faculties. And his hands, which keep ending up on my ass, squeezing me and pulling me tight against him. When I watched the scene much later, I had to acknowledge my own skill as an actor since you can’t tell how fucking horny and flustered I am when you see it. No one has to know we kissed far longer than required to get the takes.

We’re finally done and we each head for our dressing rooms. It’s about 2am and I’m exhausted and strung out and just need some down time. I want Gale but I don’t know if my body can handle another night like last night right now. Like he can read my mind, he drives me home, kisses me softly on the lips and stays in his truck. I look at him, unsure whether to invite him in, but he just smiles and pushes me gently. “Later,” he says softly.

………………….

Still planning to make me pancakes?

I grin as I type the message into my phone, knowing exactly what he’ll do when he gets it. It’s been three days since he stayed over, and we’ve both been working such ridiculous hours that we haven’t managed to do more than make out in his dressing room. It hasn’t stopped him from whispering nasty things in my ear during takes, or looking at me in a way that makes my knees weak across the studio, but we’ve just been so busy that we can’t find the time to connect. We haven’t even left at the same time because we’re both staggering home exhausted in the wee hours of the morning. But today was a relatively short day, and we have tomorrow off. I left earlier than he did, so I’ve showered and changed, and I sip my drink slowly, debating how many minutes it will be before I hear the doorbell.

When twenty minutes have gone by and I haven’t heard from him, I pour myself another drink. Maybe he doesn’t have his phone on. Maybe he’s in the shower. I ignore any other thoughts swirling in my head.

I turn on the TV, flipping aimlessly through the channels, trying not to glance at the clock every five minutes. When my phone starts to vibrate on the table a half hour later, I grab it before it falls on the floor.

“Hello?”

“Are you waiting for me on your knees?”

I laugh, but the throaty sound of his voice goes straight to my dick.

“Are you bringing me pancakes?”

“No,” he growls. “I’ll make you pancakes when you fuck me. And you won’t be fucking me tonight.”

I laugh softly. “What makes you so sure of that?”

He chuckles, and the sound makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. “Cause you’ll be on your knees with my dick in your mouth. Remember?”

I shift on the couch, trying to make my pants feel a little less tight. “And my hands bound behind my back?” I tease.

“Glad to see you were paying attention.”

“Oh, you definitely had my attention.” I stretch out, a warm flutter in my stomach from his voice and the thought of his imminent arrival.

“I like having your attention.” It sounds like he’s getting out of his truck.

I smile. “You always do, Gale.”

He laughs softly. “Sorry I’m late. I was still working when you called.”

The warm flutter spreads, seeping over the cold worry. “Are you almost here? I’m horny.”

“Then open the door.”

I grin, jumping off the couch, trying to walk casually to the door. He’s leaning on the doorframe when I open it, a wide smile on his face, his hair still wet.

“You showered,” I smile, flipping my phone shut. He nods, looking at me from under long, dark lashes and I find myself imagining what they’d feel like against my cheek. I step into him, folding myself against his body as his arm comes around my waist. I inhale the clean, warm scent of his neck.

“So did you,” he whispers, his nose in my hair. He nudges me backwards with his chest, and we step into the apartment. I feel like I haven’t seen him in days, even though we’ve spent most of our waking hours in the same building. I don’t want to let go of him suddenly, and I wrap my arms tighter around his waist. He holds me tightly for a minute, then leans back so he can bring his hand to my chin and tip my face up. He doesn’t say anything, he just looks at my face and I feel my skin warming under his scrutiny.

I can’t meet his stare, so I look down. When I finally bring my eyes back to his, I see something flicker over his face but I’m not sure what it is. Then his fingers leave my chin and trail down my chest, making me stand up straighter. His lips curl into a small smile and his fingers climb back from my waist to my neck. He strokes the hollow at the base of my throat and his bare skin on mine makes me shudder.

His hand slides down my arm, his long fingers circling my wrist, pulling my arm away from my body a bit. Before I’ve even realized it, he’s pushed my arm behind my back and twisted me around, my arm pinned between us and my back against his chest.

“Gale!” I laugh, squirming to get free, but he tightens his hold, his other hand smoothing down my chest and stopping over my crotch. I still in his arms as he finds my cock and pulls on it though my pants.

“Wha… uh. What are you doing?” I whisper, my head falling backwards onto the front of his shoulder. His hand slides into my pants and I gasp when his warm fingers find my bare cock.

“I want you to let go, Randy.” His voice is almost hypnotic. I close my eyes and let it wash over me.

“Let go of what?” I whisper.

His hand moves up to stroke my face, “Let go of control, of your need to influence the outcome.”

I bow my head a bit, not wanting him to see the reaction on my face. Not wanting to let myself believe that he might actually be able to do this. It’s so contrary to my nature that no one has ever been able to succeed, although a few have tried.

I move my head with his hand, his stroking fingers soft and comforting. “I don’t need to influence the outcome,” I murmur before I lick the center of his palm. He laughs softly, then inhales sharply as my tongue flicks the sensitive skin there.

I’ve never made love to his hand before. I lick the juncture between his index and middle finger, the tip of my tongue making him spread his fingers. He keeps his hand against my mouth, giving me access. I can feel the shudder going down his arm and my cock presses more insistently against my zipper.

“Yes you do.” His voice is rough and it sends a sharp flash of desire through me. He pulls his hand away with some difficulty, and I make a small noise of protest. I want it back, I want to be able to make him ache for my mouth, my touch. I turn in his arms and reach for the button of his jeans, pulling on it. His hand stops me and I look up at him, smiling.

“I’m just undoing your jeans, Gale,” I coax.

He chuckles. “See what I mean?”

I grin. “It’s not like you don’t want me to…” I reason. He laughs, shaking his head.

“That may be true,” his voice is soft and teasing, but then it drops lower and gets firmer, “… but you’re not calling the shots tonight, Randy.” His face is serious as his hands tighten on my arms. “I am.”

I look up at him and he’s studying my face. “I think you need this, Randy. You need it, and you want it.”

I blush despite myself, looking down. I moan when he reaches inside my pants again, his thumb brushing the head of my cock and bringing a drop of moisture to my mouth. “You want this, Randy,” he says softly, and I can’t argue with him.

His hand slides onto my shoulder and I feel pressure pushing down. I look up at him, tilting my head to the side. I’m about to ask him what he’s doing when he licks his lips slowly and pushes harder.

“You’re supposed to be on your knees,” he murmurs. I laugh a bit, but his face is serious and the weight of his hand is forcing me down. I feel a tremor run through me and my cock surges.

“Gale…” I whisper, but I’m bending my knees, my hands sliding down his body.

He steps backwards, moving us further into the room. I follow, my hands reaching for the button of his jeans as I settle to my knees. His firm hand closes over mine, stopping me. I look up at him but he steps back, looking around. I lean back on my heels, watching him, wondering what he’s doing.

He’s ignoring me, and when he walks out of the room I briefly consider following him. But then he’s back, and I laugh when I see what’s in his hands. His eyebrow goes up at my reaction, which makes me laugh more because now he looks like Brian. A less well-dressed, less arrogant Brian. Like Gale, really, I guess.

He says nothing, just steps behind me, nudging me back up off my heels with his knee. I watch him over my shoulder as he crouches, still not entirely believing this when he holds my wrist and pulls my arm back.

“Gale…,” I start, but he yanks my other arm with more force, and I sway to keep my balance. A flush runs through me as he tugs the bathrobe belt tight around both wrists, tying it tightly.

He walks back in front of me, and the smile on his face makes me shiver. His fingers trail across my jaw, the pad of one long finger brushing my lower lip and making me open my mouth. I can feel my breathing increasing and he’s barely touching me.

“How am I going to undo your pants if my hands are bound?” I tease. He just smiles.

“What makes you think I need you to undo my jeans?” His voice is warm and throaty. I inhale slowly.

“You need to learn to follow sometimes, Randy.”

I laugh softly. “I thought you liked it when I led, especially when my cock was in your ass…”

He smiles, chuckling a little. He steps closer, his clothed dick almost brushing my nose. My eyes flutter closed and I lean my head forward a little. He circles his hips, rubbing himself against my face. I gasp at how much I want him as I rub back with my cheek and my nose. I think my mouth is watering.

I can feel the outline of his cock under my cheek and I open my mouth around it. His jeans are tight enough that I can’t really do more than mouth the bulge at the top, but I use my lips and my teeth to try and make him feel something through the thick fabric.

His hand rests on my head, his fingers brushing through my hair gently. I want the taste of his skin under my tongue, but I can’t do anything until he decides to open his pants, so I keep wetting the same spot on the front of them with my mouth. His thumb slides down the side of my face, rubbing the edge of my chin.

I pull off his jeans and suck his thumb into my mouth, relishing the feel of his bare skin. I swirl my tongue around it, sucking softly and nipping the pad with my teeth. I hear him pull in a breath, feel him tease around my tongue with his thumb. I suck harder, my head filling with the mental image of his wet thumb teasing my hole… pushing inside me. I moan and he smiles, running his thumb over my lips before pulling it away.

I watch intently as he undoes his jeans, his thick cock hitting his stomach as he pulls his underwear down. I feel a flash of heat ripple through me. He steps out of them, kicking them behind him and yanking his t-shirt over his head. I sweep my eyes over the expanse of golden skin, my heart pounding at the thought of that skin under my fingers, my mouth.

“Now let’s get you where you’re supposed to be.” He steps closer, holding his cock in his hand. I lift up off of my heels, leaning towards him.

“I’m on my knees with my hands bound behind my back,” I offer with a wide smile. He smiles back, but his face looks harder than before, more confident.

“True,” he nods. He rubs the head of his cock over my lips and I close my eyes and open my mouth at the same time. I flinch and straighten up when I feel his fingers grip my jaw hard, forcing my mouth wider.

“You know where your lips go,” he orders, his voice harsh. I breathe deeply through my nose, fighting my gag reflex as he pushes his cock into my mouth in one thrust.

What the fuck does he think he’s doing? I pull back a little, but his hands come to the back of my head, forcing his cock deeper down my throat. Tears spring to my eyes from the intrusion and I try to pace my breathing. I’d tell him to stop but I can’t do anything other than make a sound around his dick, which just makes him rock deeper.

“It’s my call tonight, remember?” he growls. “And right now I want you to suck my cock. All of it.” He punctuates his words with another thrust and I feel his pubes brush my lips. “You weren’t listening very carefully, were you?” I hate the fact that my hands are tied and I can’t hold his hips while I do this. I can’t even say anything with my mouth full of his cock.

“I said I wanted your lips around the base of my cock. Like this…” he holds his body right against my face, and I can barely breathe. I don’t want to admit how much this is turning me on, so I close my eyes and concentrate on swallowing around him. His moans ripple over me and I try to breathe.

“Fuck, Randy…” he groans, his hips moving faster. His hands tighten on my head and I want him to come, want to feel him flood my mouth. I realize with a start that I’m moaning, my body straining into him. “Shit…” his voice is raw and it makes me shiver. His thrusts are fast and even, pushing his cock deep into my throat.

He starts to make the low, breathy sound that means he’s going to come and I suck harder. My eyes are squeezed shut and my whole world has narrowed to this moment. I’m urging him to come in my head, begging him.

I suck in a desperate breath when he pulls out of my mouth, almost falling forward. One of his hands comes to my chin, holding my face up as the other milks his cock, and I gasp in shock as the first spurt hits my lip. My mouth opens and I lean forward, his hand turning my face as he comes hard all over it.

The initial shock turns first into humiliation, but blooms into full-fledged need so fast that I’m making a noise that I’ve never heard from my mouth before. I might be moaning his name too, but I can’t think clearly enough to tell if it’s just in my head or actually coming out of my mouth.

He’s panting, his mostly spent cock in his hand and I drop my head forward, licking what I can reach. His head is back, and there is a small bead of sweat sliding down the center of his chest that I want to taste but I can’t reach, so I follow it with my eyes. My face is dripping but I don’t care, I just want to hear him moan like that again. I nuzzle against him until he pulls back, and the whimper that leaves my throat makes me groan.

He looks down at me, his eyes heavy and lidded, his face flushed. I see his gaze sweep my face, my body, and I close my eyes, hoping for – hoping for what?

“Fuck, that’s hot,” he mutters. He straightens up a bit, bringing his thumb to my cheek, swiping his come off and bringing it to my mouth. I moan quietly as I suck his thumb, and when I hear his breath catch it makes me shudder.

“I think I like you like this,” he whispers, feeding me another swipe. I close my eyes, sucking him hungrily, waiting.

……………….

Part 6

Randy’s POV

I can see that he’s still coming down, still trying to catch his breath, but I’m wound, edgy. Time feels meaningless, and I have no idea if I sit on my heels for an hour or a minute. When his hands grip under my arms and pull me up, I stagger to my feet uneasily, but he steadies me. He looks more coherent now.

His hands on my shoulders start to push me backwards, and I try not to stumble. He moves faster, walking me back towards the bedroom. I grunt when my back hits the doorframe but before I can navigate myself around it, he’s on me.

His taller body presses me hard into the wood and I’m completely covered by him. My fingers clench into fists from the frustratingly intense desire to touch him, but I can’t do anything other than tip my face up and catch his gaze. He has a small grin on his face, and I feel a chill at the look of desire in his eyes. I start to smile back at him but then his wide, warm tongue hits my cheek and makes me flinch in surprise.

I huff out a startled breath just as his tongue pushes into my mouth, the taste of his come coating me. He does it again, licking a wet stripe up the left side of my face this time, then feeding it to me. I suck his tongue, my leg hooking around his calf to bend his knees and pull him somehow closer to me, even though I’m not sure that’s possible.

He laughs a little and pulls back, and I realize with a flush that I’m grinding against him like a teenager. My head falls back and hits the frame as I try to steady my breathing.

“Gale, untie me. Please?” I whisper.

He watches me, his eyes steady on my face.

I lick my lips, trying again. “Please Gale… let me touch you.” I circle my hips against him softly. His cock isn’t hard again yet, but it’s starting to pay attention.

He yanks me roughly away from the door frame, pulling me towards him then pushing me backwards into the bedroom. He shoves me towards the bed and I yelp when I realize I’m falling. I can’t steady myself without my arms, but he’s pushed me onto the bed and I fall harmlessly, although not exactly gracefully.

“I’m going to untie you,” he states calmly, walking around to the night table. “But only because you’ll need your hands for this.”

The shiver races through me at his words. What exactly “this” is going to be I have no idea, but I hear the small moan slip out of my mouth before I can stop it. He laughs softly. He stops what he’s doing, crawling onto the bed on his knees. He straddles me, his big hands pushing my shoulders down.

“Such a raunchy boy, Randy.”

I blush scarlet, which amazes me. “I am not…” I protest weakly. “No more than you,” I add.

He laughs again, his hair hanging into my face. He licks the line of my jaw and I tip my head to give him access to my neck. His tongue skips over the short stubble there, winding its way to my adam’s apple. When his wet, open mouth closes around it, I squeak out a small sound.

Please don’t fuck with my breathing, Gale… please, I beg in my head. I know he’d never really hurt me, but I also realize I’m completely unable to do anything to stop him with my hands bound and his weight on top of me. A cold trickle of fear runs down my back and I remind myself to breathe, remind myself this isn’t some nameless trick - this is Gale. But breathplay is something I’ve never tried, and I don’t want to. It scares the shit out of me.

His mouth moves to the side of my face, his breath hot in my ear. “I won’t hurt you, Randy,” he whispers. I close my eyes, nodding. He always seems to be able to read me like that. I’ve given up trying to figure out how he does it.

“You may hate me for a while, though…” he chuckles.

I open my eyes wide at him, which just makes him laugh again. He leans off me, climbing off the side of the bed. I’m uncomfortable lying on my arms, which are starting to ache. I roll onto my side to watch him.

I feel like I should ask him what we’re going to do, but somehow I know he won’t tell me. And it feels wrong to ask, to question him. I turn that thought over in my head, wondering where the hell it came from, but then Gale is back in front of me, reaching behind me to undo the belt.

I sigh and ease my arms forward when they’re free, wincing as the blood rushes into my fingertips. I shake them to ease the pins and needles feeling, rolling my shoulders to loosen my stiff muscles.

He starts going through my night table drawer. “Gale, what are you doing? What are you looking for?”

He doesn’t answer, just keeps rummaging through the things in the drawer. Then he pushes it closed and gets down on his knees, peering under my bed.

“Gale!” I’m starting to get worried, but I’m not sure why. “What…?” I stop when he pulls a box from under my bed, a triumphant smile on his face. I try not to look embarrassed, but I reach for the box.

“Gale, give me that,” I try to make my smile look convincing. He smiles back, but pulls the box out of my reach. Fuck.

“Let’s see, what do we have in here…?” he grins, lifting the lid. I curse myself for not locking it.

“Gale, come on…” I plead quietly.

He smiles lavisciously at me as he pulls an assortment of dildos and plugs out, laying them on the bed. He raises an eyebrow at me as he pulls my cuffs out, then lifts the mostly empty top tray out to see what’s underneath. I hold my breath.

He whistles slowly as he pulls it out. It’s not that big, maybe about 3 or 4 inches, but it’s thick, and the clear glass is solid and smooth in his hand. He holds it by the bottom handle, his fingers running over the glass beads embedded in the bottom of the shaft, then trailing to the head, which is flared and grooved like the kind of thing you use to manually juice oranges. He looks at me, a wicked grin on his face.

“Very nice…” he murmurs. The sight of him rolling it in his hand, testing its heft and size, is making me ridiculously hard. He leans closer to me, his mouth almost close enough to kiss.

“Does it feel as good as it looks?” he whispers. My eyes fall closed at the feel of his breath so close. I nod, trying to swallow.

“I’m gonna fuck you with it, Randy.” His voice is velvety. I think I nod again. “Hard…” he whispers against my mouth, his lips moving away too fast. I breathe out slowly.

He keeps looking through my toy box, his long fingers absently stroking and rubbing the selection of cocks and rings and various other implements in there. It’s making me crazy to watch him touch everything, to imagine what he could do with all of it. What I could do with it, if he let me. I push that thought down, the secret thrill of not knowing what he’s planning whispering down my spine.

“So where is it, Rand?” he asks, looking at me intently.

“Where is what?” I don’t know what he’s looking for.

He grins. “The present. From Peter.”

I blush, laughing. “Shit, Gale, how did you know about that?” He just smiles, shrugging his shoulders. I shake my head, noting that I’ll have to have a little chat with Peter about this. Well, maybe not all of it…

“I’ve never even opened it. It’s in the closet, I think,” I motion with my head. He stands up, and I watch his naked body move to the closet, his head ducking inside to look for it. He finds it on the top shelf, bringing the box down, smiling.

“You’ve never tried it?” He’s shaking his head. I shrug. I didn’t think of it as a self-serve toy, although it could be. But somehow I just didn’t get around to it, I guess.

He sets it on the night table, then climbs back on the bed beside me, his fingers slipping under my shirt. “Don’t suppose you have any kind of a harness?” he asks nonchalantly. I sputter out a laugh.

“A harness? Gale, we’re guys – we don’t need a harness to fuck.” I guess we don’t really need dildos, if you think about it, but…

“Not that kind of harness, Randy.” His voice is low and smooth as he pushes against my chest, sending me onto my back.

“The kind that would allow me to suspend your legs…” he lifts one leg by my ankle, holding it up at the height of his shoulders. “So I could tie your arms up again, but keep your legs where I want them,” he explains.

I swallow slowly. “No, I uh… I don’t have one of those…” I mumble. He stares at me.

“That’s too bad.”

My cock responds to the tone of his voice by jerking in my pants, reminding me of how little attention it’s gotten. He moves closer to me on the bed. When did he start acting so much like Brian?

He laughs softly, and I realize I’ve asked it out loud.

“You know how it works, Rand. It’s pretty tough to be a character that has absolutely nothing in common with you. You find the things that resonate between you, and magnify them.”

I don’t say anything as his hands find the waist of my pants, pulling them open slowly. I bite my lip when his bare fingers brush my skin, the need to have him touch me so strong it feels like a physical weight on my soul.

His mouth moves closer to my face. “Just because you don’t see this side of me very often doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist…” he licks the side of my face and I shudder.

He undresses me slowly, his hands running down my thighs, over my knees as my pants slide lower. I shift a little under his ministrations – the pleasure of his touch feels soft and fuzzy but the need in my veins is still sharp and fast. He does the same with my shirt, his hands pausing over my nipples far too briefly before they’re gone.

I’m cold when my clothes are gone, but the look on his face makes me warmer. I can feel his attention, his gaze, and I have to close my eyes to lie still for it.

I hear him click one of the lights off, and I marvel at how he always knows. I open my eyes, smiling gratefully at him. He smiles back, leaning up to my face. He kisses me softly at first, then more insistently. I wrap my arms around his back, the feel of his skin under my hands after all this wait so pleasurable it makes my heart pound.

“I’m not turning all the lights off,” he murmurs into my mouth. “I want to be able to see you.” I smile a little.

“See you take that dildo, Randy.” His voice has gotten smoother again. “Watch your body move with it, watch your back arch as it fucks you…” he bites my lower lip and I groan.

He lies on top of me, his hard, warm body covering me totally. He slides lower, his mouth trailing hot kisses down my chest. “Spread your legs, Randy,” he whispers against my skin. My legs drift apart of their own accord, unable to resist him.

He settles between them, the smooth, hard planes of his chest pressing into my dick. I try to even out my breathing, try to stay in the moment.

Despite the beautiful man lying naked between my legs, I find my mind wandering, flitting to work and what it will be like tomorrow, and whether Gale will still be here in a week, a month… I curse myself, trying to relax. Trying not to read anything into this, into his touches, his kisses, his willingness to take control because he knew I wanted him to.

“Randy.”

His voice is sharp, and I look up, guilt flooding me. He’s lying with his head hovering a foot or so above my crotch, his long legs dangling off the end of the bed. He’s so fucking tall it makes me feel like a midget.

I smile, reaching a hand out to touch his hair. “Sorry,” I murmur. He looks at me for a minute, then hoists himself up higher on my body, leaning on his elbows above my chest.

“Randy, when will you get this through your fucking head?”

I look at him, confused. “Get what…” I start, but he cuts me off.

He shakes his head, his frustration evident. “When will you understand that I’m here,” he sweeps his arm to encompass my body, my bedroom, “because I want to be.” He runs a hand through his hair, and I narrow my eyes to try and see if the appearance of his hand shaking is my imagination or not.

“Jesus, Randy,” he sighs. I don’t know what to do or say, so I lie there. I’ve clearly done something wrong, but I don’t know what it is.

“I’m sorry, Gale…” I start again.

“Fuck, Randy!” he mutters, louder than I expected. I try to hide my flinch.

He pulls his body up further, and I close my eyes, swallowing the bile in my throat at the realization that he’s going to leave.

“I’m sorry,” I whisper, the shame and pain flooding me simultaneously. It always ends this way.

It’s quiet for a long minute, and I can’t bring myself to open my eyes, to watch him get dressed.

When his hand touches my face, it makes me jump. I squeeze back the tears threatening to spill, vehemently wishing them away.

“You are so fucking stubborn, you know that?” His voice is very soft. I open my eyes.

“So stubborn that you don’t even see what’s in front of you, because you only want to see what you think will be there.”

I look at him, but I don’t understand, and I’m tired suddenly, and I just want to curl up under my covers. He reads my mind, again.

“No, Randy,” he says firmly. “You’re not hiding this time. You’re not climbing into your bed, and avoiding me, and pretending nothing happened.”

I’m shaking my head, but I’m not sure what I mean.

He climbs higher on the bed, his body pressing into mine, covering me again. He’s long and warm and hard and my hands flutter to his back despite myself. I stroke his skin, the line from his lower back to the tops of his thighs too tempting for my hands to resist. He presses his hips down, our cocks rubbing. I suck in a breath.

“No, Randy,” he whispers into my ear. “No more running from this, pretending I’m going to disappear.” His cock is hard and bumping mine and I’m finding it very difficult to think. He’s not saying what I think he’s saying…

His nose brushes my cheek, his warm lips burning my skin as they trail across the side of my face. His body is in constant motion above me, sinuously pressing me into the bed, forcing me deeper, heavier. I feel like I’m falling, my hands clutching his back for support.

“You’re going to hear me this time,” he murmurs, his tongue flicking against my lips. I open my mouth, but he doesn’t kiss me. Yet.

“I’m going to make you listen, Randy,” he threatens? promises? I can’t tell…

He slides lower again, his wicked body rubbing slowly down mine, draining every ounce of common sense and discretion out of me as he moves.

“Listen to what?” I ask, my voice barely a whisper.

He slides between my legs again, pushing them apart with his arms. “Listen to your body, first.” His hands are sliding up the insides of my spread thighs.

I think I’m nodding, but I can’t really tell.

His lips touch the inside of my thigh and I twitch. My cock suddenly remembers how long it’s been since it’s had any attention, and I spread my legs further.

“Uh huh,” I whisper.

I realize he’s stopped moving, so I open my eyes. He’s kneeling between my legs, his long torso leaning forward to hover over me.

“No, Randy.”

I look at him, unsure what he means.

“You’re really going to listen this time.” I nod at him, trying to agree.

“I’m going to make your body tell you, so you can’t ignore it.” He rubs his cock against the top of my thigh and I arch into him.

“Make you nothing but need, Randy…” I pull in a slow breath to calm my heart.

“Primal, real…” his mouth fastens around my right nipple, making me moan. “Need, Randy.”

“I get it, Gale,” I whisper, my voice barely working.

He huffs out a laugh. “No, you don’t,” he murmurs, his mouth moving to the other nipple, biting and pulling until I’m gasping.

“But you will…”

…………………………..

Part 7

 

Randy’s POV


His mouth closes over my nipple again and I arch into him. The worry is fading fast from my mind, the movement of his body and his mouth the only things that matter right now. The anxiety is trying to hover at the edges of my consciousness, but his soft, full lips are kissing down my belly and I’d much rather pay attention to that.

I hear the huff of frustration come out of my mouth when he skips over my crotch, sliding lower between my legs, his large hands cupping the backs of my thighs. His thumbs press into my skin as he whispers,

“Lift your legs, Randy.”

I breathe through my nose, pulling in air to calm my racing heart as I draw my knees toward my chest. My fingers lace behind my thighs to hold my legs up. His gentle pressure forces my legs wider, sends a shiver of anticipation up my spine as I spread myself for him. His right hand strokes the back of my thigh, fluttering down over the juncture of leg and torso, soothing me. I hate being this vulnerable, this exposed.

“Ah, ah…” the moan is out of my mouth on my exhalation as I feel warmth and softness brush the inside curve of my ass; his hot, moist breath making me squirm embarrassingly.

When his tongue first touches me, there’s a whisper of air over my wet skin and I twitch. He licks me slowly, barely touching me and I’m trying not to push my ass into his face, but it’s becoming impossible fast.

His hands wander closer to his mouth, and his thumbs are pulling against my skin, stretching me. I lift my head to see what he’s doing and get a flash of green eyes behind my dick, and the sight makes me dizzy.

“Gale…” I whisper, unable to form any coherent thoughts beyond that.

“Mmhmmm,” is his only response, and it makes my cock weep.

I grunt my displeasure when he stops, lifting my head to see him do the same. He grins at me with wet lips and a gentle, open expression and my hands leave my thighs so I can run them through his hair. He smiles wider, his eyes a little sleepy from being closed. He blinks, kissing just under my balls as his hands push my legs back up. My hands fall back into place, holding my legs where he wants them.

“So good, Randy,” he murmurs, sliding back up my body, leaving my hips rocking towards him as he moves away. My head falls to the bed as I try to calm my heart and keep my legs from squeezing him back into place.

I watch him pull the glass dildo across the bed, time slowing as if suspended somehow. His eyes meet mine as he settles himself between my legs again. He’s turning it over in his hand again, examining it attentively.

I’m jealous of it.

“Gale,” I start to say, but then his finger is outside my hole, brushing softly and I can’t speak. I tip my head back, bracing my body.

“Need to see you,” he murmurs, the end of the dildo barely touching me as his hand strokes my thigh. I open my eyes, meeting his gaze.

“Need to see your face…” he whispers thickly, his eyes locked on mine. I gasp as the head pushes into me, the flared ridge so wide it takes my breath away. When I look at him again, his pupils are dilated and his eyes are wider. My eyelids flutter shut when he pushes in, turning it slightly on the in-stroke.

“Randy,” he mutters brokenly, his other hand flat against the back of my thigh. My fingers tighten on my legs, my ability to hold myself up starting to fade.

“Oh my god,” he whispers. Or was that me?

I begin to make a small, steady sound when he starts to turn it inside me, a deep shudder rippling out from the base of my spine. I bite down on my lower lip in an effort to keep the cry inside.

“Does it feel that good…?” His voice is scratchy, breathless. “Holy shit.”

I can’t speak when the smooth beads in the base bump against the inside of my body, the head grinding into my prostate over and over.

“Gale,” I croak, my hand leaving my leg to cover his. I’m just not sure if I’m trying to pull the thing out or push it in further.

He presses it down hard, angling it. The pressure on my prostate is so strong my whole body convulses, the feeling so similar to an orgasm and yet so frustratingly far. I groan deeply. I want to cry.

I moan when his other hand brushes the head of my cock, his fingers dipping into the moisture building on my stomach. “Wow,” he says softly. I lift my head through the daze and see the pool of liquid on my belly. It looks like I’ve come. Almost.

“Gale, please…” I shudder as he angles it inside me again. “Don’t… god… please,” I whimper.

“Don’t what?” he whispers back, his hand still moving the wicked toy relentlessly.

“Oh god, Gale. Let me come, please…” I beg. “Not this way. Don’t… don’t do this…”

“Don’t do what?” he insists, his hand turning, pressing. I arch off the bed when he shoves hard for a second.

“Too much… too much pressure…” It’s taking super-human effort to speak to him. “Don’t milk me… oh fuck…”

“No… please,” I’m begging harder now, but I can’t stop. The heavy pressure against my swollen prostate is emptying my balls without giving me any of the intense pleasure of actually coming.

But the look on his face is so powerful, his observance of my pleasure so focused, I’m not sure I want him to stop. “God…” I mutter, unable to figure out what to do other than ride this. “Oh god…”

And then it’s gone, his hand pulling away from me as I gasp and shudder, my stomach wet with my come but my dick still ragingly hard.

“Wow,” he sighs, putting the dildo down on the night table, his hands coming back to my legs to stroke my skin, soothe my shivers. I have to lean up and reach for him, pulling his head to me so I can kiss him. His mouth is soft and wet and I wrap myself around him, pulling him down on top of me. His hard cock rubs the wetness on my belly, the slickness making him groan as he ruts against me softly.

“I’m going to do that to you sometime, you know…” I whisper in his ear. He laughs quietly, but I feel the shudder run down his spine. Oh yeah. I’m definitely doing that.

He presses his body into mine, pushing me into the bed as we kiss. I lose myself under him, the feel of his muscles and his long, lean angles so sweet against me. We’re both rutting into each other now. I need to come, badly.

“One more toy to try, Randy,” he whispers, his tongue licking a path from my ear to my collarbone. I arch my neck to give him room, my hands running over his ass and up his back.

“No more toys, Gale, just fuck me,” I whisper back, pushing up into him with my crotch. He grinds down into me, but shakes his head.

“One more…” he murmurs, pulling away from me. I hold onto him, clinging to his arms in the hope that it will keep him touching me, keep the friction I need against my cock, but he’s sliding off the bed, reaching for something.

I almost laugh at the look on his face as he opens the box. He pulls the vibrator out first, then dangles the power pack from its cord as he looks from one to the other, trying to figure it out. I’m about to reach over and take it from him when he looks up at me, eyes mischievous.

“On your back, Randy,” he demands, smiling. I grin at him, lowering myself back to the bed. “And legs wide, too…” he whispers, the tone of his voice enough to send a ripple of desire from my stomach out to the tips of my toes.

I can’t help but watch as he lines the vibrator up between my legs. It’s not touching me yet when he clicks it on, the loud buzz startling in the quiet of my apartment. I feel the small movement of the air around it as it spins, the head undulating in a most impolite way. I swallow as he grins. His other hand presses a lubed finger into me slowly, making me arch deeply, a small “oh” pushed from my lips.

He turns it off before he slides it into my body, the slightly bumpy surface about halfway down the shaft barely noticeable. It feels good, and when he starts to fuck me slowly with it, I can’t help but rock my hips into the motion, my hands reaching over my head to hold the headboard for some leverage. I sigh quietly, my body reacting to the familiar thrusting.

“Feel good?” he asks softly, his eyes focused on my face. I nod, biting my lip.

“My cock, Gale – please…” I moan. This is nice, a slow build starting in the base of my spine. His hand is rubbing my thigh while the other works the vibrator in and out of my ass. I think I could stay like this all day.

“How about this?” he asks, his hand leaving my thigh to find the power pack, the ‘click’ of the switch audible a split second before I feel it.

I gasp loudly, my back arching off the bed.

“Fuck,” I moan, the swirling head brushing my already over-sensitive prostate as the metal beads inside the shaft spin in the opposite direction. Oh my god. When he starts to move it in and out again, I reach for his hand, but he stops me, his fingers circling my wrist.

His chuckle is throaty as he fucks me steadily with it, the varying sensations sending me into overdrive. I suck in a series of shaky breaths, trying to catch up to the feelings slamming through me. I hear a deep keening sound and realize it’s coming from my mouth, but I can’t stop it.

His free hand pushes my arm over my head again and my fingers close around the headboard instinctively, using the solid surface to brace my body and push back into the wicked implement in my ass. He starts to shift on top of me, his hands pushing my legs together, squeezing them tightly to hold the vibrator in place. I comply gladly, trying to mimic the motions of his hand by rocking my hips and squeezing my thighs.

My eyes fly open when the latex touches the tip of my dick, my moan loud and startled as he slides it down. I stare at him open-mouthed as he raises his hips over my crotch, his eyes dark and heavy.

“No, Gale…” I moan, shaking my head. Oh god. This is wrong in so many ways. He doesn’t have to… he shouldn’t… I can’t…

My whole body freezes as he starts to lower himself onto me, the ridiculous vibrator still humming away inside my ass. I can’t tear my eyes away from his face, the deep breaths pushing through his nose as he takes me in, the unbelievable heat and tightness more than I can bear.

He grunts when he gets almost to the bottom of my cock, his hands bracing against my chest to support some of his weight. It’s pushing the air out of my lungs but I’d gladly give up breathing to allow him to do this.

“Ah, fuck…” he mutters, his eyes rolling back into his head as he bottoms out. When his hands finally come off my chest, I suck in a gasping breath, the air rushing through my body and making me dizzy. When his hips rock on top of me I start to shake, the waves of pleasure rolling over me faster than I can process them.

“Good?” he smiles, his eyes opening into small slits. He looks drunk, stuffed full of my cock. I’ll die with this image burned into my brain. Die a very happy man.

I choke out a small laugh/moan, nodding. My hands don’t know where to go, so they fall to his waist as he starts to lift off me, the squeeze on my cock so tight I stop breathing again. My heart is going to explode. Right after my dick.

“Not gonna last, Randy,” he moans. I sob out a laugh again, nodding.

“Wait,” he groans, reaching beside us to pick up the power pack, pushing the switch up a notch. I shake my head, moaning. I can’t. Holy fuck, I can’t.

The cry that comes out of my mouth wrenches from deep in my belly and I’m gone, his ass clenching around me as I fill the condom inside him, my orgasm wracking me so hard it lifts us both off the bed.

“Stop, Gale, god, stop it…” I gasp as the shudders keep crashing over me, this orgasm draining every last bit of come from the depths of my body. He clicks off the vibrator quickly, bringing his hands to the bed as he rides me hard, his moans mingling with mine as I hear him climbing to his own release. He jacks his dick with one hand and then he’s done, warm spurts of come coating my chest and neck, his ass contracting around my still twitching dick.

His body slumps on top of me, his hands barely supporting his weight. I help him lift off me gingerly, wincing at the grimace on his face as I pull out. He re-settles on top of me immediately, his weight more than I can handle for long, but I wrap my arms around him, holding him still when he tries to roll to one side.

We lay still for a minute, our hearts pounding against each other, my hands stroking his back. He kisses my shoulder softly, his body squirming until we find a comfortable spot with him two-thirds on top of me but his weight resting on his side on the bed.

“Holy shit,” I whisper. He laughs.

I pull the vibrator slowly out of my body, falling back to the bed and turning into him more deeply.

“I thought I wasn’t going to be fucking you tonight,” I smile quietly into his chest. He laughs again.

“Yeah, me too,” he murmurs. “You were too hot to resist, I guess.”

He lifts his head to look at me. “And your cock feels seriously fucking good in my ass,” he sighs gravely. Now it’s my turn to laugh.

Now what are you going to do?” I tease, my worries fucked right out of my head, my heart peaceful.

“I’m going to ride you more often,” he growls. I shudder at the pulse that thought sends through me, but I couldn’t get it up if I tried at the moment.

“I’m not sure I can survive that,” I moan.

“Oh, you can definitely survive that,” he whispers, his lips brushing my forehead, his hand stroking my side. “It may take you lots of practice, but I’m sure you can survive it.”

“Or I’ll happily die trying,” I smile, sighing as I burrow deeper into him.

………………………

~fin~

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=440