Randy's Not As Innocent As He Looks by Triciaqaf
Summary:

"The first time I noticed it was when we were filming episode 110 . . ." 


Categories: QAF US Characters: Gale, Randy
Tags: One-Shot, Oral Sex, Rimming, RPS (Real Person Slash)
Genres: Alternate Universe
Pairings: Gale/Randy
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5816 Read: 5603 Published: Oct 17, 2016 Updated: Oct 17, 2016
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is every bit as much fiction as Brian and Justin. I don’t purport this to be real, or based on anything other than my twisted imagination.

1. Chapter 1 by Triciaqaf

2. Chapter 2 by Triciaqaf

3. Chapter 3 by Triciaqaf

Chapter 1 by Triciaqaf

 

The first time I noticed it was when we were filming episode 110. Well, maybe that wasn’t the first time, but that was the most obvious. There had clearly always been some level of chemistry between me and Randy, but I also knew we were actors and most of the chemistry came from wanting the same thing.

We were both ambitious and driven by the desire to make acting a real career, one that allowed us to do what made us happy without having to wait tables to do it. So when the opportunity came to do a tv series, I wasn’t an idiot – I wasn’t going to turn it down no matter what they asked me to do. Queer as Folk was a means to an end for both me and Randy, and although we had no idea how long it would last, we were both going to put everything into making it successful.

At least that’s how I rationalized it at first. Randy was just in character, was just trying to provoke Brian, not me. I ignored the niggling voice in my head that pointed out that it was actually out of character for Justin to be that dominant with Brian. That the look I saw in his eyes was Randy’s, not Justin’s.

I figured Randy was just fucking with my head for fun.

………………….

When we filmed the hotel scene in 110, I could see a look in Randy’s eyes that made me wonder a bit. Justin was supposed to be a little defeated, a little scared – and a lot grateful that Brian had come to get him. And I saw that, but I also saw something else, a playfulness that wasn’t exactly scripted. I just shrugged it off and concentrated on my lines. The smirk on Randy’s face as he dropped his bathrobe made me wonder a bit more.

Then Randy was undoing my shirt, and I watched his face carefully. There were small alarm bells going off in my head, but I chalked them up to nerves. The sex scenes were always difficult to film, even with a closed set and a minimal, considerate crew.

So when Randy licked my chest, I knew I’d feel something, we both did. We had done this enough times now to know that one or both of us would probably respond physically, depending on the scene and how many times we had to stop and start. When his small, strong hands wrapped around my waist, I knew I’d close my eyes and let the scene take me where it needed to go.

But when Randy’s teeth closed over my nipple, my yelp caused the director to yell “cut”. I looked down at Randy, and wondered what the fuck was going on when I saw the smirk on Randy’s face. That was no accident, and it certainly wasn’t in the script. Randy just smiled at me, a dark flush on his face.

When we did the next take, I could feel my cock responding when Randy’s tongue pressed hard into the same nipple, and I could see how pliable and willing my body looked in Randy’s hands when I watched the takes later that day.

I didn’t think about it when I jerked off in the shower that night.

………………

Then an episode or two later we had to do the ice cream kisses scene on the chaise, but it didn’t involve anything other than a little kissing, so I figured I’d be fine. Kissing while Randy straddled me, both of us naked but for cock-socks, but still – it was just a kiss.

When Randy said his line about wanting to watch me lick it off the spoon, I felt something inside me flush. I looked up at Randy as I sucked the ice cream into my mouth, letting Randy start to pull the spoon away before I sucked it back in slightly. I saw the sly smile on Randy’s face as he leaned down to kiss me, his head dipping below my neck to lick my collarbone where the ice cream had dripped. I couldn’t keep my eyes open when his tongue laved my lower lip, all I could do was breathe and open my mouth for him. He teased me with his tongue, just letting it slip forward the tiniest bit, but not into my mouth, then our lips closed over each other. Then he was gone and saying his line about eating more and his mother, and I was back in character. No harm, no foul. I wasn’t trying to impress him, or turn him on, I was just being Brian. Yeah.

……………….

We had a bunch of episodes to film that had very little sexual interaction between us, which was good. A few kisses, one line about tying up his balls so they’d ache for a week, which gave me an uncomfortable twinge when I saw the look on Randy’s face as I said it, but mostly it was other stuff.

The scene from 116 was the first time we’d have to get completely naked again, and by now I was fine. I wasn’t thinking about him outside of work at all. Nope, not imagining him biting my nipple or tying my balls, or anything like that.

It wasn’t really that involved a scene, and it was fast. I was crawling up his body, and kissing his neck and chest, and we were talking. No problem. He surprised me a bit when he pushed me up – I was supposed to lean up on my arms but I hadn’t yet, and he pushed.

So I leaned up, and he said his lines and nuzzled my face - when I felt it. I grabbed his hand, yanking it away from my nipple as fast as I could. What the fuck was that? I heard his little laugh as he continued his lines, and I looked at him incredulously, but we kept going. Then he opened that fucking mouth so wide, and he flicked his tongue at me – what the hell was that about?

I finished my lines and rolled over, not even noticing how hard I was until I saw him look down at my cock. Good thing his back was to the camera, and his body was shielding mine. We had to cut before I could finish the scene and stand up in front of everyone. I took a few minutes, then we filmed from where we left off.

When I was in my dressing room later, I heard a knock at the door. I yelled for them to come in, and looked up as Randy stood in the doorway.

I stared at him for a second, then watched him walk in and close the door behind him. I stood up, walking over to him.

“What the fuck was that?” I demanded, stopping right in front of him. He looked up at me.

“What the fuck was what?” he asked calmly.

“That!” I reached out and grabbed his nipple through his shirt, tweaking it. I flinched a little when I saw the look on his face. It made my knees feel weak.

“You liked that didn’t you?” He had this weird smile on his face.

“What?” I asked. Like I didn’t know what he was talking about.

He smiled wider, and put one hand in the middle of my chest. I felt my heart thump like it was going to explode.

“You know what, Gale.” He pushed with his hand, sending me backwards a step. He kept pushing till I was sitting down on the small couch again. “The question is, which did you like more – doing it, or having it done to you?”

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

He smiled, straddling my knees with his legs, standing right in front of me. His crotch was pretty much at my eye level.

“That’s what I thought.”

Were his hands on his zipper?

I watched him open his fly, my mouth suddenly filled with wool. I tried to swallow, but I didn’t seem to be able to.

“Do you want it, Gale?” I tore my eyes away from his hand, which had now pulled his cock out of his pants. His very hard cock. Inches from my face. He was looking at me, that same weird smile in place. Somehow I was nodding.

He didn’t say anything, he just leaned forward a little, his other hand guiding me to him. I opened my mouth, not letting myself think about this at all.

When he came, I didn’t think about that either. I swallowed him, his moans making my dick ache in my jeans. When he tucked his dick back into his pants, I just sat there, catching my breath.

He leaned down and tipped my face up towards him at the same time. I watched his mouth move closer, his tongue coming out to lick my lips. I shivered, my eyes closing. He smelled so good.

“This is going to be fun,” he whispered before he stood up and walked away.

……………………

Chapter 2 by Triciaqaf

Part 2

 

The next time Randy propositioned me, I was drunk. We were sitting in a bar on College St, and I was listening to some bar band and watching the smoke rings as they rose up into the lights in the ceiling. He wasn’t actually supposed to be coming – he had something better to do, no doubt – but then there he was, sliding in beside me like it was the most natural place in the world for him to be.

I ignored my dick when his leg pushed up beside mine, his warmth tangible through his jeans.

I laughed when he looked at me seriously, his glasses steaming up a bit from the warmer air inside the bar. He frowned, annoyed that I was laughing. That made me laugh again. I liked it when he frowned. His eyebrows knotted in this way that made him look so serious, so petulant. I thought it was hilarious. He didn’t.

I stopped laughing when he leaned over to my ear.

“You won’t think it’s so funny when I make you get under this table and suck my dick.”

I think I snorted, but when I looked at his face I realized he was serious. Yeah, right…

Unfortunately my cock was unfolding itself in my jeans as I watched him. But I ignored the realization that I would have gotten under the table if he’d asked me to. I took a long swallow of my beer, letting the liquid in my throat distract me from any thoughts of Randy’s cock.

………………….

When I saw him at work the next day, he smiled at me like he had a big secret. Every time I looked at him, I wanted to punch him. Or kiss him until he told me what it was.

I was getting in my truck to head to my apartment when he came out of the studio back door. I waited, fumbling with something terribly important in my glove compartment until he came over. I acted surprised to see him. He just smiled.

“Follow me.”

I looked at him like an idiot. He repeated himself.

“Follow me, Gale.”

He took me to a poetry reading at some bohemian bar in the Annex, filled with a combination of university students and starving artists. It sucked. I stood outside having a smoke while he went to the bathroom when it was over. I had no idea what I was doing there, but I smoked my cigarette, wishing it was a joint.

He came out into the alley, taking my cigarette and inhaling deeply. I scowled at him and scrounged in my pockets for another one. I didn’t have one. Fuck.

“I knew you’d stay.” He was grinning. I looked at him, cocking my head. What was he talking about?

He stepped closer to me, his hand sliding inside my open jacket. I looked around when he started to lean his head into my neck. No one seemed to notice us, but this was way out of character for Randy.

“Stay where?” I asked, noting the anxiety crawl up the back of my neck as he leaned into me. Anxiety about what – that he was doing this? Or that he’d stop?

“At the poetry reading.” He laughed quietly. “It was awful.” I looked at him. I shrugged, nodding.

“Proves my theory.” He looked at me intently, his eyes twinkling.

“What theory?” I grabbed my cigarette back, finishing it before he let it burn down to an ember.

“That you’ll do anything I tell you to.” He smiled when he said it.

I scoffed, laughing. Then sputtered on my exhaled smoke when his hand closed over my cock. He leaned up to my ear.

“Cause you like doing what you’re told, don’t you Gale?” I stared at him, but somehow words were failing me. His hand was moving, pressing and sliding. I squinted at him, trying to figure out what to do. His face got very serious.

“Like you’d stand here if I told you to…” his thumb was pushing hard into the head of my dick through my jeans, “… so I could suck you off in this alley.”

I think my mouth opened at that point, but I’m not sure. He laughed again. “But I won’t.” I felt relief and disappointment flood through me. “Not here, anyway.”

I looked at him sharply. He just kept smiling, withdrawing his hand. I pulled in a shaky breath, wishing desperately for another cigarette now. I shook my head as he pulled one from his jacket pocket, lighting it and starting to walk away. I followed. What else was I going to do?

…………………

When we got to my place, I waited for him to get out of the truck. He did, heading into my building like he owned it. He looked at me carefully when I unlocked the door, like he was evaluating me in some way. I didn’t really know what the fuck I was doing, but I pushed open the door and let him head inside.

I got us each a beer, figuring I needed one even if he didn’t. Hell, I’d drink his if he didn’t want it. He sat down on the sofa, looking completely at home. He’d never been here before, so I wasn’t sure why he felt so at ease, but I don’t think it had much to do with the surroundings.

I sat in the chair across from him, putting my feet on the cluttered coffee table. He looked at my feet and I was almost tempted to put them down. Then I remembered it was my fucking apartment and he could kiss my ass if he didn’t like it.

I reached onto the table for my stash, pulling out what I needed to roll a big enough spliff to deal with this. He seemed to just want to watch me, so I kept going. I looked at him when I brought the paper to my mouth, my tongue wetting the edge to seal it. I saw the look in his eyes, covering my smile by putting the joint between my lips to light it.

I looked around to find my ashtray, then almost dropped the joint when I looked back at him. He was smiling at me, his hand sliding inside his pants. I watched him pop the button, the zipper opening easily as his hand moved lower. I looked at his face, and he was staring at me with that same smile. His other hand lifted his shirt so his belly was bare.

I swallowed heavily, my own cock suddenly paying attention. Full attention.

His eyes flickered closed as his hand started to move, his mouth opening the smallest amount. I shifted on the chair, my jeans pinching me. He kept stroking his dick, his face getting a little warmer, a little darker. He slid his legs out a bit, pushing his hips up. He was seriously jerking off, and I couldn’t do anything other than watch him.

I watched the pleasure play out over his face, and I’ve never wanted anything more in my life. I’ve seen him look aroused as Justin, but this was hotter than any sex face he’d ever made on film. I was mesmerized.

I was just about to open my jeans and follow suit when he opened his eyes and looked at me. I sucked in a breath at the look in his eyes, so heavy and dilated.

“Take off your jeans, Gale.” His voice was gravelly. I hurried to obey.

“Wanna see who can come first?”

I stopped again, looking at him. Was he serious? The corners of his mouth turned up in a lazy grin as he started stroking again. I watched his eyelids flutter, his head tip back. Shit.

I kicked my jeans out of the way and stood there. He opened his eyes slowly, his tongue wetting his lower lip. God, I wanted to taste that.

“You’re definitely going to lose if you don’t start stroking, Gale. Ah…” his hips jerked a bit as he shuddered. My heart pounded as I started jacking my dick purposefully. But I kept getting distracted by watching him, and I’d stop.

I watched it build in him, watched his lip curl slightly, his forehead tighten. His cock was red and wet, and it was all I could do to keep myself from crawling over there and taking him in my mouth.

“You’d better try to come, Gale. ‘Cause this is the only chance you’re going to get tonight.” I looked at him, frowning. What?

His voice was low and growly. “If I come first, you’re gonna do what I want tonight. Uh.” Shit, he was close, I could tell.

I moved my hand faster, the friction sending shivers down my spine. I was close too.

“God, I’m gonna enjoy fucking you, Gale.” I stopped breathing for a second. His eyes were closed, and his hand was moving erratically. “Yeah,” he whispered, opening his eyes to stare at me. He didn’t even look at my dick, just my face. Then he trailed his gaze slowly down my body, watching me pump my cock for a minute.

Then his head fell back on the sofa, his eyes closed again. I bit my lip as I watched him come, the shudders making his whole body shake.

Oh my god.

I could feel my orgasm whipping up, getting ready to spiral through me. I was making some kind of sound but I couldn’t help it.

Without even opening his eyes, he warned, “Don’t.” He opened one eye, his voice breathless. “Don’t even fucking think about it, Gale.”

My mouth fell open as my hand stopped. I curled my other hand into a fist as the frustration pulsed through me. I wanted to kill him. And fuck him.

He smiled at me as he ran his fingers through his hair. “Poor Gale.” Now I really wanted to kill him.

“I’ll make it up to you.” His voice got a lot sexier. Ok, now I wanted to fuck him again.

“You can come over here and lick me clean.”

I felt the throb from the tip of my dick to the top of my head. I was so not going to do that. No way. I slid off my chair and was at his feet before my brain realized my dick was driving the bus.

His hands came out to hold the back of my head as I leaned forward. I licked his smooth stomach, the bitter taste of his cum making my head swim. I found myself moaning, licking him like a cat until he pushed my head away. I protested, trying to stay there, but he wouldn’t let me.

………….…..

Chapter 3 by Triciaqaf

Part 3

 

I sat back on my heels, my dick throbbing. I felt a flush of shame that I’d just licked his belly clean, crawled on my hands and knees over to him, willingly scooping up the remnants of his orgasm. An orgasm I hadn’t even caused. Not directly, anyway.

But the smile on Randy’s face made me forget that fast. His lips curled up slowly, the satisfaction radiating from him in waves. I basked in it, hoping it would benefit me in some way. In a specific way, actually.

I cupped my dick, hoping to incent him to repay the favour. Or at least tempt him…

He licked his lips as he leaned forward, his cock still spent and soft in the opening of his pants. I scooted closer, my hand running up his calf, feathering over his thigh. He watched me, his eyes still heavy. I let my hand trail from his thigh to my chest, my fingers splaying over my pecs, down my abs. I pulled my shirt up, tossing it behind me.

I let my gaze fall lower, kept my eyes down. But I could feel his eyes on me, watching my hand. I saw his dick move, watched it stiffen slightly as I dropped my head back, my hand finding my cock again.

I gasped quietly when my fist slid over the head, the need to come so strong that I wasn’t sure I cared if he played along or not. But then he moved, his hand snaking out towards me.

He pushed my head up, the look on his face pure sex. I was afraid I’d come right there.

He pulled me up so I was leaning against his chest, my bare legs against the soft twill of his pants. It was all I could do not to rut into him.

His fingers started trailing down my spine, my back arching into his touch.

“When I fuck you Gale…” I drew in a breath at his words.

“… I’m gonna start by bending you over,” he started to move, his hands pushing me away so he could lift off the sofa.

He slid around me, his body ending up behind me, mine pressed into the couch as I kneeled on the floor. “…and then I’m going to kiss… down… your spine…” his mouth followed his words. My body started to shake.

“And then I’m gonna keep kissing you…” his voice faded as his mouth moved lower, “…until your back arches, and your ass opens.”

I tried not to respond to his words, but my body kept betraying me. When his tongue reached lower, I moaned. I couldn’t do this. I’d never done this. But the thought of Randy licking me there… jesus.

“I’m gonna come, Randy.” My voice sounded hoarse. He chuckled.

“Yeah. You are.”

I groaned.

He slid back up my body, his hands everywhere as he pressed into my back.

“You’re gonna come harder than you’ve ever come before, Gale,” he whispered into my ear, his tongue making me shudder. “And then you’re going to come again.”

I moaned louder. I needed to come. Now.

“But only when I say so.”

The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them. “I can’t, Randy. Jesus, please. Let me come…”

His laugh made the hairs on my neck stand up and my dick twitch. He stroked my back, his fingers wandering towards my ass.

“You’ve gotta be ready, Gale…” he whispered into my ear again, his wicked fingers moving lower. I nodded, hoping to show him I was ready. I was really ready. I gasped as his finger pushed against my hole.

His voice dropped an octave or three. “Really ready, Gale.” He pushed a little, the tip breaching the muscle ever so slightly. I bucked. He made this little noise that made my dick weep.

"I am, Randy. Jesus. I am." I was begging. But his finger was pressing so softly, just teasing me, and I needed more.

He smiled softly, his other hand stroking my hip.

“So beautiful, Gale. God.” I smiled as I noticed how ragged his voice was, but then I gasped when he pushed harder, his finger moving a little further.

His lips were right against my ear, his hand squeezing my ass as his finger teased. “You’ve never done this, have you Gale.”

I didn’t answer.

“Mind you, I’m thinking that you’ve had a cock in your mouth before,” he mused. “Based on your skill the other day.” He smiled at me. “Unless of course you’re just a natural talent. Or a very good actor.” He grinned, but I was finding it hard to pay attention to his words while his hand was rubbing my balls.

“So since you’re new at this, we’ll treat it like a lesson. I’ll show you what to do.” He pulled away from my body and I looked over my shoulder to watch him pull his shirt off. His cock was hard again, and I tried not to stare as he slid his pants down. I sighed as he leaned against me again, his warm body pressing into my back. Christ, that wasn’t a small dick behind me. I swallowed hard.

He read my mind. “You have no idea how big it’s going to feel, Gale. Like it’s splitting you open. But in the best way.” His laugh was low and throaty. My cock jumped.

His hands roamed my back, fingers kneading my muscles. I grunted a little when he dug hard, the tension seeping out of my body.

“Shit, you are so gorgeous, Gale. Not fair. One man shouldn’t be allowed to be this pretty.”

“Who’re you calling pretty?” My voice was raw and rough. I cleared my throat, trying again, punctuating my words with my hips as I pushed back against him.

“You gonna do anything with that mouth other than talk, Randy?”

His chuckle rumbled through me. “What I do, you do. I’ll go first to show you how…” he slid down my back, his lips littering kisses as he went. I arched hard when he licked the small of my back, hitting the ticklish nerves there. He made a little appreciative noise as he kept going.

I gripped the fabric of the couch when he pulled me apart, his nose rubbing softly. I heard a soft growl but then I realized it came from me. It turned into a gasp when he flattened his tongue and pressed into me. I felt my muscles contracting wildly. Jesus.

He swirled his tongue, licking then flicking. I bucked back into him. He chuckled again, but I pushed harder. “Do it, Randy.” I gritted out.

“Ah, ah…” he chastised. “I’m leading. I knew you’d be a bossy bottom, Gale.”

I snorted. “That’s because you’ve been thinking about fucking me since the day we met.”

He laughed. “Like you haven’t been thinking about it too, asshole.” I was going to reply but he pulled me wide with his flat palms and wiggled his tongue until I was incoherent. Jesus fucking christ.

“Randy.” I warned. My cock was rubbing against the sofa and I was about ten seconds from coming.

“Go, Gale. Do it.”

I groaned, my hips moving in earnest as he held onto me and plundered me with his tongue.

I cried out when I came, my cock pulsing between the sofa and my stomach, the hot liquid cooling fast on my skin.

He sounded almost as out of breath as I was.

“Shit.” I looked back at him as he spoke to find him staring at me. His face was flushed, his pupils dilated. His lips were wet and my dick throbbed when I thought about why. My ass felt hot and wet and open. I didn’t feel any of the post-orgasm mellowness, I was still horny.

I pushed back against him, sending him back onto his heels. He looked at me, his eyes narrowing as he tried to figure out whether I was going to freak out. I shifted so I was facing him, then pushed him back onto the floor. He raised an eyebrow at me, but let me push him down.

“Your turn.” I muttered as I lifted his legs, pulling his hips into me so I could taste him. He gasped when I brought him to my mouth, his hips writhing in my hands as I lapped him hungrily. He groaned when I pulled him wide, my desire to make him beg overpowering everything else in me at that moment. His hands scrambled in the air, trying to reach me but I was too far. His shoulders were probably sore from pressing into the carpet, but I didn’t care. I held his ass as I gnawed him, his legs falling over my shoulders as he rocked into me. Beginner, my ass…

“Stop! Gale, stop!” he cried, his voice ragged. I smiled against him, licking slowly before I lowered him back to the ground. He was flushed from his nipples to his cheeks, his mouth open and gasping. I gave him a cocky grin as I leaned over to kiss him. “Just trying to follow your lead, Randy,” I whispered as I brushed my mouth against his.

He grabbed the back of my head, his mouth crushing mine. I felt his stubble against my chin and realized absently that we hadn’t kissed yet. Not outside of the set anyway.

He pulled away, leaving us both panting. “I’m gonna fuck the shit out you, Gale. Now.” He pushed me to the side, throwing me onto the ground beside him. I watched him reach for his bag, grabbing a condom and lube. I didn’t offer to get mine. Not until we ran out of his, anyway.

He rose up onto his knees, his dick hard and wet. I felt the overwhelming urge to grab him and swallow it, but I resisted. He thrust the condom at me, jutting his hips forward. I didn’t need to be told what he wanted me to do.

I smiled at him, holding his eye contact as I put the condom in my mouth. He cocked his head, his eyebrows going up as he watched me. He smirked a bit, shaking his head. “It’s not a porn movie, Gale. You can just use your hands.”

I chuckled a little, leaning my head forward. I grabbed the base of his dick, aiming it into my mouth as my lips pressed tight above the rolled latex. His hands held the back of my head as I pushed down slowly, pulling back up when the latex stayed behind, nudging it down his cock until it was mostly covered. I finished unrolling it with my hand, looking up at him with a grin. His eyes were half-closed, his breath heavy.

“What fun would that be?” I murmured, laughing as he grabbed me and kissed me deeply.

“Get on your knees, Gale.” His voice made my cock jump. I moved into position, groaning as his slick fingers found my crack. “Wider,” he whispered, his knees pushing mine apart. I braced my head on my arms on the floor, raising my ass as I spread my legs wide. I heard his breathing stutter, felt his hands feather over my hips. I barely heard his whispered “jesus” as I felt his cock nudge my ass.

I groaned as the blunt head pushed against me, his harsh breath echoing in my ear. “Let me in, Gale. God, please. Let me in.” His fingers tightened on my hips, pressing deep circles into my skin. I concentrated on that as he pushed forward, the impossible size of him making me hold my breath.

“Breathe.” He moaned, his hips pulling back a bit. I pushed out a breath as he pressed forward again, my mouth falling open at the intrusion. I held still, letting him move forward slowly. I heard the sounds coming from my mouth, but I listened to his moans instead, his ragged breathing. He sounded like he might cry.

“Gale…” he hiccupped out a breath. “…I can’t…” I grunted as he pushed all the way, his cock pushing deeper into me than I thought he could go. “Oh, fuck…”

He held my hips as he pulled out, his balls slapping against me as he pushed in again. I dug my elbows into the carpet, trying to brace against the thrusts.

“Shit, Gale.” He leaned back, the muscles in his hips stretching as he arched away from me. He snapped forward again, his head coming to rest on my back. He wrapped an arm around my waist, holding me against him as he pumped. I felt the pressure give way, the pleasure washing over me as he dragged his cock past my prostate. He did it again when he heard my moan, angling himself so he could hit the same spot repeatedly. I pushed back, my hands coming to his ass to pull him into me.

“Randy. Fuck. More.” I buried my head again, slamming back hard as he wailed into me.

“Can’t… Gale. Oh, fuck. Gale…” His hand snaked around to my dick, pumping hard as he pounded me. I squeezed my eyes shut at the spiral of pleasure, my orgasm knocking me over as my cum hit me in the face, dripping down my chin. He cried out behind me, his hands holding both of my hips as he pulsed inside me, his body shuddering. I moaned at the feel of his cock expanding and contracting inside me, squeezing tight to milk his orgasm from him.

He collapsed on my back, knocking us both to the floor. We laid there for a while, his pounding heart against my back. He was so small and light I didn’t mind his weight on me, I only winced when he pulled out. He stripped off the condom and tied it off before dropping it onto the coffee table amongst all the other shit. He rolled onto his side, and I did the same so that I was facing him. I reached for the forgotten joint and my lighter, breathing deeply as the sweet smoke filled my lungs. I passed it to him, his eyes watching me carefully.

I rolled onto my back, my lips wrapping around the joint again. I sneaked a glance at him out of the corner of my eye. “Just let me know when you’re ready, Randy.”

He looked at me, concern etching his face.

“After all, what you do, I do. Right, Randy?” I smiled as I looked away, his shocked face splitting into a grin. “I’m just following your lead…”

He laughed as I rolled on top of him, stubbing out the joint before I wrapped my hand around his dick. I sucked the laugh out of him with my kiss, flipping him onto his stomach so I could show him how it’s really done.

……………..

~fin~

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=451