Playful by Triciaqaf
Summary:

Brian and Justin make a bet on a game and the loser has to do whatever the winner wants for a full day. 


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: Dirty Talk, M/M, Masturbation , Oral Sex, Phone Sex
Genres: Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 12373 Read: 7398 Published: Oct 18, 2016 Updated: Oct 18, 2016
Story Notes:

Once again, the lovely and talented  paddies has inspired me to write a little fic. This one shouldn’t be as long as the last one (and probably not as kinky – sorry!).


She suggested a story where we see silly/dorky Brian, where they make a bet on a game and the loser has to do whatever the winner wants for a full day. So onto the first part – the game…

1. Chapter 1 by Triciaqaf

2. Chapter 2 by Triciaqaf

3. Chapter 3 by Triciaqaf

4. Chapter 4 by Triciaqaf

Chapter 1 by Triciaqaf

 

Justin slid the door open, head down as he walked into the loft. He was immediately greeted by the sweet, acrid smell of smoke. Brian stood in the kitchen, exhaling the last drag of his joint before crushing it in the ashtray. Justin smiled at him and was about to walk into the loft when Brian’s voice caught him.

“Don’t move.”

Justin looked at him with a quizzical smile, his smile faltering as Brian stalked quickly towards him. He waited, watching Brian’s face, his long legs carrying him to Justin in seconds.

Brian stopped immediately in front of Justin. Justin sucked in a breath, feeling the hairs on the back of his neck stand up from Brian’s proximity. The trace of a smile was on Brian’s lips, his breath warm on Justin’s face. He stood there for a second, then shoved one hand against Justin’s chest, pushing him back against the door. His other hand pressed flat against the door beside Justin’s head, his mouth hovering just over Justin’s. Justin’s eyes fluttered closed as he felt Brian suddenly slide down his body, his tongue starting at Justin’s ear and working its’ way down his neck. He yanked up Justin’s shirt, his face skirting around the fabric to find Justin’s skin again. Justin felt a shiver run through him as Brian’s tongue continued down his body, barely stopping at the waist of his pants.

Brian’s thigh pressed hard between Justin’s knees, spreading his legs. Justin’s head fell back against the door as he felt Brian’s nose brush his belly, his warm lips sending shocks down into Justin’s dick. Brian’s hands ripped open Justin’s pants, pushed down Justin’s underwear, giving his mouth room to move lower. Justin felt Brian’s chest against his legs as Brian dropped to his knees. Shit. Justin had no idea what he’d done to deserve this, but his thought process was cut off when he felt Brian’s warm mouth engulf the head of his cock.

Before he could even moan, Brian had his entire cock in his mouth, the head pushing into his throat. Justin gasped, grabbing the back of Brian’s head. He struggled to keep his body from thrusting, but fuck… he’d been in the door for about ten seconds and now he was down Brian’s throat. Brian’s hands reached around to cup his ass, pulling his cock further into his mouth. Justin groaned, his body reeling. Brian sucked and licked, his tongue swirling around the head, flicking up the underside. Justin gasped. He rocked his hips a tiny bit, biting his lip to keep from pushing too hard. Brian pulled off for a split second and Justin felt the words against his throbbing cock.

“Go for it…”

Justin moaned, thrusting his cock back in hard. He didn’t need to be told twice. He pulled out, fucking Brian’s mouth slowly at first, then increasing speed. He could feel Brian breathing through his nose, his throat open, swallowing around Justin. Justin felt the pressure building in his spine, his balls tightening. He didn’t think he could come that fast, but fuck! He barely had time to pull back into Brian’s mouth before he felt the orgasm pound through him, jolting his body against the door.

Brian pulled off, cleaning the last drops of cum off Justin’s cock and then tucking him back into his pants. Brian stood up, kissed Justin briefly and then turned around, heading back into the kitchen.

Justin leaned against the door, catching his breath. He ran his fingers through his hair and watched Brian putter in the kitchen, pulling a beer out of the fridge, wiping a wet spot on the counter with a towel. He looked up at Justin questioningly, motioning with the beer in his hand. Justin nodded, watching Brian take another beer out of the fridge, open it and hand it to Justin as he walked by his still unmoving form against the door, on his way to the table.

Justin still hadn’t said a word since he’d walked in the door, nor had Brian come to think of it, other than “don’t move” and “go for it”. Justin moaned quietly at the memory of the latter, shaking his head as he pushed off the door and headed to join Brian at the table. Brian was now happily rolling a few joints… humming…? Justin felt a little jolt of alarm run through him at the thought of Brian humming…!

Justin sat down across from Brian, reaching his hand out to cover Brian’s on the table.

“Hey.” he said, smiling at Brian.

“Hey back.” Brian smiled at him, his tongue moistening the seal on the edge of the rolling paper.

“What was that for?” Justin asked. “Not that I’m complaining…” he smiled broadly.

Brian shrugged, his face nonchalant. “I just felt like it…” he looked up at Justin, his green eyes sparkling in the light. “You looked hot standing there, and I wanted to taste you. I didn’t think you’d mind…” Brian smirked softly.

Justin’s breath caught in his throat. Fuck, he’d just cum and he could already feel his cock responding to Brian again. He felt a little giddy, like it was his birthday or Christmas or something. Ok, it was just a blowjob. But a Brian Kinney blowjob was nothing to sneer at, especially when it came at you fast and furious and you didn’t have to do anything to get it.

“So what were you doing before you decided you had to blow me?” Justin asked playfully.

Brian raised an eyebrow, leaning forward across the table so his face was close to Justin’s. “Careful, Sunshine. You don’t want to discourage my spontaneous gestures of affection, do you?” Brian smiled as he spoke.

Justin said nothing, just shook his head gently in response. He made a mental note to file away the comment for future inspection. Hmmm. Gesture of affection, huh? Justin smiled to himself.

Brian slapped his hands down on the table, then stood up.

“I want to play cards…” he announced.

He headed over to the desk, rummaging through a drawer, presumably looking for a deck to play with. He smiled triumphantly as he produced a worn looking pack of cards, bringing them back to the table. He went to sit down, but then stopped himself and headed back to the kitchen.

“But we need munchies if we’re going to play cards…” he said to no one in particular.

Justin looked at the pot paraphernalia on the table, idly wondering how many joints Brian had already smoked before he got home. He wasn’t that late, but Brian seemed pretty darn happy at this point. Justin shrugged to himself, figuring any state of mind that had Brian on his knees the moment he saw Justin was a pretty fucking good one in his opinion. He’d happily play along with this one…

Brian came back to the table with what passed for munchies in the Kinney household. There were some almonds, some soy nuts, and a few old mini-chocolate bars from (hopefully, Justin thought) last Halloween. He grabbed a couple of green apples from the bowl on the counter for good measure.

Justin laughed. “Brian, this is the lamest munchie selection I’ve ever seen. Good thing you wouldn’t really eat proper munchies anyway.” Justin made a note to buy some decent junk food if they were going to sit around smoking dope and playing cards again in the future…

Brian looked up at Justin conspiratorially, his voice low. “Don’t tell anyone, but I do eat munchies sometimes… Mind you, I just ate…” he leaned back, smirking happily at Justin.

Justin blushed, laughing. Shit, how was it possible that Brian could still make him blush…? he shook his head, reaching for the cards.

Brian slapped his hand, making Justin look up in surprise.

“I’m dealing.” he cocked his head at Justin, frowning at him in mock disgust. “Hmph. Some kids just have no manners…”

Brian proceeded to shuffle the cards, rather deftly, Justin thought to himself, given Brian’s current state of mind. He watched Brian’s beautiful fingers manipulate the cards, quickly flipping them together and stacking them, then dealing them out with practiced ease. Hmmm, he never really thought of Brian as a card player, but clearly he’d done this before…

“What are we playing?” Justin asked, pulling his cards towards him on the table.

“Blackjack.” Brian stated, looking at Justin as if he’d asked the most obvious question in the world.

Justin laughed. “Ok. But what are we betting with…?” he asked, noting the absence of money or chips. He eyed the stale Halloween candy, wondering if that was Brian’s idea of a suitable pot.

“Clothes.” Brian stated in the same tone of voice, but when Justin looked up at him, he was smiling dangerously. Justin laughed out loud. Brian raised an eyebrow, poking his tongue into his cheek.

“I wouldn’t laugh if I were you, Sunshine. You’re going to be naked in…” he paused, looking over what Justin was wearing… “three hands.”

“What about socks…?” Justin asked, grinning. He’d left his shoes at the door, but he was still wearing his socks…

“Ok, four hands.” Brian assented. “But both socks count as one item.” He looked at Justin with great seriousness.

Justin nodded his agreement, laughing. He checked out what Brian was wearing to see how many hands it would take him to win. He’d changed out of his work clothes, which was good. A suit would definitely have taken longer to get out of, so the casual clothes were a good start. But Brian had two layers on top, his soft, worn white shirt over top of his tank. Justin ducked his head under the table, smiling when he saw what he expected. Brian had tight jeans on, and as usual, no shoes or socks. Justin smirked when he sat back up.

“But it will only take me four hands to get you naked, and that’s assuming you’re actually wearing underwear…” Justin laughed when he saw Brian’s frown, confirming that he’d only need three hands to win…

Brian recovered quickly, smiling back at Justin deviously. “But you’d actually have to win a hand, which you won’t. And we both know you won’t be able to concentrate if I take my pants off first, will you…?” he smiled triumphantly, looking like the cat that just ate the canary.

Justin laughed again, reaching his hand out to touch Brian’s face. He seemed so pleased with himself, Justin had to smile. It had been a long week, and if this was what Brian needed to blow off some steam, Justin was happy to go along for the ride.

On that note, he motioned his head toward the joints on the table. “But let me catch up a bit, or else you’re never going to have a hope of beating me…”

Brian scoffed doubtfully, but handed Justin a joint. He leaned forward with his zippo, lighting the end for Justin. He watched Justin inhale a long drag, following the curling smoke as it pushed past Justin’s red lips. He licked his own lips, suddenly wanting to taste Justin’s mouth. He reached for the offered joint, bringing it down to the table as he leaned over and pressed his lips gently against Justin’s. Justin smiled into his eyes, closing them as he felt Brian’s mouth push his apart gently. He felt drunk, heady on the feel of Brian’s lips, the warm smoke in his lungs, the gentle playfulness of Brian’s mood. He pulled back when he needed air, seeing Brian’s glittering eyes in front of him.

Brian licked his lips, then raised his eyebrow as he sat back. “I’m going to enjoy watching you lose…” he grinned softly.

“Oh, don’t be so sure of yourself, old man…” Justin warned, noting Brian’s flicker of mock-outrage at his choice of words.

Brian nodded his head at Justin’s cards, a five of hearts face-up, the other card face-down. Justin peeked under the card, nodding at Brian to deal him another. Brian flicked the card across the table, smiling when he saw the ten of diamonds. “Fifteen.” Brian noted, waiting for Justin’s decision on the next card. He knew Justin would go for it, a risky move. Justin nodded, and Brian laughed as he flipped the eight of spades on top of Justin’s existing cards. “Twenty-three…” he smiled, raising an eyebrow at Justin, letting his eyes trail down Justin’s body.

“Pick an item, kiddo…” Brian leered.

Justin laughed, reaching down to the hem of his shirt. He pulled it over his head, noting happily as Brian’s eyes swept his chest. He trailed his fingers down his chest, brushing his nipples softly. Brian watched with interest, cocking his head at Justin.

“You sure you want to start that…?” Brian asked, his lips twitching into a smile. “Cause from where I’m sitting, you’re about to get very naked, very fast…”

“Wouldn’t be the first time…” Justin smirked.

Brian laughed, reaching for the previous hand and pushing it to the side of the table. He dealt a new pair of cards to each of them.

“Wait a minute.” Justin put his hand on top of the cards. “The dealer should switch each time, otherwise you have the advantage…”

Brian smiled, his tongue firmly in his cheek. “I always have the advantage, Sunshine. You should know that by now…” He ran his foot up the inside of Justin’s leg under the table, resting it firmly under Justin’s balls. Justin shifted in his seat, feeling his cock respond to Brian’s touch.

“Yeah, but you play dirty…” Justin breathed.

Brian laughed again. “It’s the only way to play…” He pushed the deck over to Justin’s side of the table, draining his beer. He got up to get another one, taking the empties with him. He stopped to re-arrange the apples in the bowl on the counter, frowning at the uneven distribution from where he had taken two out earlier.

Justin watched him. “You know, for a guy who pretends to be so laid-back, you’re awfully anal.” he laughed.

Brian cocked his eyebrow at Justin. “Good thing for you too…” he snorted. “With you always shaking that pretty little ass in my face, how could I be otherwise…” he leaned into the fridge, pulling two more beers out. Justin watched the tight denim stretch across Brian’s ass as he bent over, thinking to himself that he wasn’t the only one shaking his pretty little ass…

Brian came back to the table, carefully placing a beer in front of Justin, picking up the abandoned joint and re-lighting it. He inhaled deeply on it to light it, then held it to Justin’s lips for him to take a drag. “Suck…” he smirked.

Justin looked up at him, licking his lips before pulling deeply. Brian’s eyes narrowed as he watched Justin, amazed at how viscerally his body responded to Justin’s. He pulled the joint away, bringing it back to his own mouth. He inhaled, then leaned down to kiss Justin, pushing the smoke into Justin’s mouth. Justin sputtered a bit, but pushed back into the kiss when he felt Brian’s tongue sweep into his mouth. He pulled back when he needed to breathe, looking up at Brian with heavy eyes. “You’re just trying to distract me so I won’t beat the pants off you…” Justin said drowsily, eyeing Brian’s crotch “…literally.”

Brian laughed as he sat down, looking at the face-down card in front of him. “Hit me.” he ordered, watching as Justin laid another card face-up beside the three of hearts.

“Nine.” Justin added the cards together, seeing Brian’s small nod.

“Hold.” Brian leaned back, watching Justin deal his own cards. Justin had a seven showing, and a jack underneath. He knew Brian probably had 19, and he only had 17. But he knew he’d be likely to go over if he took a third card. Shit.

“Ok, what’ve you got?” Justin asked, knowing he was going to see a ten when Brian flipped his card over. Sure enough, Brian slowly turned the queen of diamonds over, pushing his cards towards Justin. He flashed Justin an evil grin. “How ‘bout your pants now, sweetheart?” Brian drawled.

Justin scowled at him, reaching under the table to pull off his socks. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you…”

Brian leered at him again. “Would I like you totally naked, and me totally dressed…?” he mused. “I think I would like that… Wait, I think I do like that…” he smirked. “Let’s see, two more hands should do it…”

“Don’t count your chickens yet…” Justin growled, both of them laughing at his choice of words.

“I generally don’t count them. I fuck them… stroke them… rim them… blow them…” Brian wiggled his eyebrow seductively at Justin, making Justin laugh again. “Then I let them stroke me… rim me… blow me…”

“… fuck you…?” Justin finished for him, his voice rising into a hopeful question. Brian threw a soy nut at him, popping one into his mouth. “Fuck!” he sputtered. “These things are gross…!”

Justin leaned over the table, his tongue reaching for Brian’s lips. “Here… let me…” he sighed, his mouth pressing into Brian’s. “I don’t mind them…” he purred, his tongue flicking into Brian’s.

“Stop trying to influence my game…” Brian breathed into his mouth, kissing him back. He brushed his hand down Justin’s bare chest, his fingers rubbing softly on Justin’s belly. Justin sucked in a breath, shivers running from Brian’s fingers down to his toes.

Brian pulled back, dragging the cards across the table as he sat down. He shuffled the remaining deck, flicking cards back and forth between them. Justin saw the ace turn up in front of him and beamed a big smile at Brian. Brian shook his head, noting the king of spades in his cards. He peeked at the hidden card, groaning inwardly at the seven sitting there. Justin looked at his own card, his smile widening.

“You don’t have much of a poker face, you know.” Brian growled.

Justin smiled sweetly. “I’ll hold here, thanks sweetie…”

Brian glared at him, debating his choices. He figured he’d lost anyway, so he flipped another card over. Justin coughed out a little laugh as the ten of clubs landed on top of the king.

“Unless you have an ace under there, I’m guessing I won’t be the only one getting naked…” Justin taunted, flicking his head to indicate that Brian should start stripping.

Brian glanced at him, seeing Justin’s huge smile. Justin’s cheeks were rosy, his face flushed from winning, from the drugs, from Brian’s kisses. Brian stood abruptly, walking around the table to stand directly in front of Justin. Justin looked up at him, curious.

“You pick…” Brian drawled slowly, pushing his hips close to Justin’s face. He laughed quietly as Justin hitched in a breath, his hands reaching tentatively to Brian’s body. He paused, unsure which item to remove. He could clearly see the outline of Brian’s cock under his jeans and his mouth watered at the thought of popping the buttons, watching it spring free as he peeled the jeans down Brian’s body. But he stopped, thinking that it would be awfully hard for him to finish the game if Brian was sitting across from him with his hard-on that visible.

And he loved to look at Brian’s arms… pulling off the shirt would allow him to run his hands over Brian’s shoulders, skimming down his biceps, over his sinewy forearms. Justin bit his lip, frustrated and feeling unable to make this relatively simple decision.

Brian laughed. “Too difficult a question…?” he murmured.

His own breath caught in his throat when he felt Justin’s hands under the hem of his shirt, his thumbs stroking the skin right above Brian’s waistband. He’d been hard since he sucked Justin off, and this wasn’t helping.

“Too many good choices…” Justin sighed, reaching up to Brian’s shoulders. He stood up, their bodies pressing against one another. He slipped his hands under the soft fabric of Brian’s shirt, his fingers caressing Brian’s taut skin as he skimmed down his arms, pulling the shirt with his hands.

He watched Brian close his eyes, and pressed his lips into the hollow at the base of Brian’s neck, kissing first, then licking slowly. Brian breathed out, a shudder passing through him at the touch of Justin’s tongue. Justin licked up to his adam’s apple, tasting Brian’s salty skin. He pressed his lips around his adam’s apple, sucking softly. Brian moaned, his hands coming to Justin’s shoulders. He pushed Justin back a bit, his eyes dark and glittering.

“We have a game to finish…” he breathed out huskily, catching the abandoned shirt behind him and walking back to his chair. He let his fingers trail across Justin’s chest as he moved away, his touch burning into Justin’s skin.

Justin sighed, sitting back down in his chair and taking a long draw from his beer bottle. His mouth was suddenly very dry for some reason…

“Do we really have to finish the game…” he smiled at Brian sweetly, hoping he could convince Brian to abandon this and just get to fucking him.

“Yes. We started it, we’re going to finish it.” Brian stated with mock-seriousness. “Maybe we should raise the stakes a bit…” he smiled at Justin, tongue poking into the side of his mouth.

Justin raised his eyebrow. “What did you have in mind…?” he asked.

“Hmmm…” Brian pondered, his eyes flashing, making Justin worry…

“How about winner takes all…?” Brian purred softly. “We’ll finish our hands until one of us is naked. Then the loser has to do whatever the winner wants… for a day. Tomorrow…?” Brian asked.

Justin laughed. He looked at Brian, realizing he was serious. Hmmm. He had one successful hand to Brian’s two, but Brian had less clothing on than he did. Only two more hands and Brian would have to do whatever he wanted… for a whole day…

Justin looked back at him, grinning. “Why don’t we smoke another one first…” he suggested.

Brian laughed. “You’re trying to get me too fucked up to play, aren’t you…”

Justin grinned sheepishly. “Can’t blame a boy for trying…”

“Nice try. But I have way more tolerance than you do, young buck…” Brian taunted, his lips dragging on the joint, his eyes closing as the sweet smoke filled his lungs. “It’s good shit, though…” he whispered as he passed the joint back to Justin.

Justin took a long drag, putting it down to deal the cards between them. Brian had a three, and he had a nine. Brian nodded for him to deal another card, giving him eight in total. Brian held out his hand to indicate he was done. Justin looked at his card, seeing an eight. Shit. 17 again. He dealt himself another card, giving him 27.

“Fuck!” he swore, cursing himself for gambling. Brian smiled slowly at him, licking his lips as he dragged his eyes up and down Justin’s body. “This is going to be fun…” he snorted softly. “What shall I make you do tomorrow…?” he cocked his head to the side, laughing at Justin’s frustration.

Justin stood up. He stepped away from the table, turning around slowly so his back was to Brian. Brian watched with interest…

Justin leaned over slightly, pushing his ass towards Brian. He wiggled his hips a little as he inched his pants down slowly, so slowly, over his ass. He heard Brian’s quiet intake of breath, smiling to himself. He ran his hands over his ass, smoothing the fabric of his underwear as his pants dropped to his ankles. He bent over fully, sliding his hands around his ankles to push the fabric over his feet.

“Nice view…” Brian murmured, his voice throaty.

Justin peered around his shoulder, smiling. “I thought you might like it…” he breathed seductively. Brian laughed.

“It won’t keep me from winning though…” he smiled. “But it does give me some interesting ideas for tomorrow…” he smirked.

Justin stood back up, kicking his pants away from his feet. His erection tented the front of his underwear pretty impressively, if he did say so himself. He watched Brian’s eyes lock onto his dick, then stroked it softly for Brian’s benefit. He smiled as Brian’s breath caught in his throat, but realized it was turning him on just as much, so he pulled his hand away regretfully and sat down. Ok, he had to get this game going in his favour…

It was Brian’s turn to deal, so he shuffled the deck again and passed the cards between them. Justin watched a queen fall face up in front of him, a king in front of Brian. They looked at each other and laughed. Justin blushed slightly when Brian commented, “Does that make you my queen…?”

Brian took a long swig of his beer, absently licking the drops that fell as he pulled the bottle away. God, Justin was so gone at this point. He totally didn’t care about the game anymore, he just wanted Brian’s mouth on his body again…

He checked out his hidden card, figuring with 20 he had a pretty fucking good chance of winning this one. He indicated he was done, watching Brian do the same. They looked at each other, and Brian nodded as they both flipped their cards over. Justin smiled broadly, figuring this one was in the bag. He looked at Brian’s card, seeing a matching 20 in front of him. A draw. Ok, so now what…

Brian’s smile spread across his face, quickly replaced by a more sinister grin. He raised his eyebrows at Justin, motioning with his head at Justin’s underwear. Justin frowned at him. “We’re tied…” he shook his head.

Brian nodded. “Uh huh. And the dealer always wins a tie…” Brian smirked happily.

……………….


End Notes:

Up next… phone sex, office sex, loft sex… lots of sex, basically! :)

Chapter 2 by Triciaqaf

………………..

part 2

 

Justin felt something brush his face, but swatted it away. He was so tired… He rolled over, pulling the covers over his head.

Brian laughed, saying “That’ll teach me to kiss you goodbye,” as he walked out of the bedroom. He had a major meeting this morning, and he should have been at the office twenty minutes ago. Thank god pot didn’t give him a hangover like whiskey did.

He smiled to himself as he drove to work. It was going to be fun reaping the rewards of their little bet last night. It was fun watching Justin peel that last piece of clothing off, his little face scrunched up in a childish frown. At least until he felt Brian’s mouth washing hot air over his cock.

Brian told himself not to think too much about last night… about the feel of Justin’s skin under his fingertips… about the sounds Justin made just before he came… about Justin’s tongue in his…

Brian adjusted himself in the seat, laughing at himself for being such a dreamy queen. He had plenty of opportunities to live out his fantasies, why did he need to spend time remembering them? He pulled into the parking lot at work, his mind already shifting to the next few hours where he’d need to be brilliant, as usual.

............

Justin woke up, reaching for Brian beside him and frowning when his hand came back empty. When he sat up he realized Brian wasn’t there. Justin scowled, pissed off that Brian hadn’t said goodbye. He slumped back into bed, noting his morning hard-on and no Brian to take care of it.

Wait, wasn’t he supposed to be at Brian’s beck and call today? Maybe Brian forgot the bet. Maybe the post-game fuck was good enough. Justin snickered, knowing that would never be true. But maybe Brian was too high to remember what they’d bet on. He shrugged, dragging himself out of bed and into the shower. He didn’t have too many classes today, but he had a bunch of assignments he needed to work on in the studio at school. He scrubbed himself with Brian’s shower gel, trying not to feel disappointed that Brian wasn’t home, wasn’t taking him up on that bet.

...........

Justin was in the studio when his cell phone rang. He fumbled through his knapsack to find it, trying not to get paint on his things. He swore as he heard it keep ringing, his hand unable to find it in the bottom of his bag. When he finally felt it under his fingers, he cursed at the smear of paint he’d left on his pants.

“That’s not a very nice way to say hello…” Brian’s voice drawled through the phone.

Justin laughed. “Well, you made me get paint on my pants for god’s sake!”

Brian was quiet on the other end, quiet enough that Justin stopped fussing with his clothes and paused. “Brian…?”

There was another moment of quiet through the phone line, then Justin heard Brian ask, “Are you in the studio?”

“Yes.”

“Are you alone?”

“At the moment, yeah. There were some girls in here working on something, but I think they’ve left” Justin craned his neck to see if they were still at the other end of the large open room. Nope.

“I’m working on that assignment I was telling you about, the one with…” Justin started to ramble about his day but Brian’s voice cut him off.

“Justin…”

Something in Brian’s tone made Justin sit very still, suddenly listening carefully.

“Do you remember our bet?” Justin could hear the sly smile in Brian’s voice. It made him smile.

“Yeah.”

“Good.”

Justin felt a small shiver run through him. He looked around, feeling self-conscious suddenly.

“Are you hard?” Justin closed his eyes at the sound of Brian’s breath through the phone. Shit.

He chuckled. “I wasn’t…”

“I am,” Brian’s voice was low, silky.

Justin sucked in a breath. He was too, now. He waited.

“You’re going to do what I say… aren’t you, Justin.”

Justin breathed out. He nodded slowly, then caught himself and realized Brian couldn’t see him through the phone. Good thing, because his cheeks were scarlet and his cock was tenting his pants something fierce. He laughed to himself, also realizing Brian would think that was a good thing.

“Yes,” he sighed quietly, settling himself more comfortably on his stool.

“Good.” Brian’s smile was audible through the phone. Justin knew it was his soft, sexy smile… mmmm… Justin smiled, thinking about it.

“Pull your cock out.”

Justin took a deep breath, reaching for his pants.

“Slowly.”

Justin complied, his hand slowing down as he pulled the velcro of his cargo pants open.

“Good boy.” Brian’s voice was quiet, but Justin could hear the lust in it. It made his cock twitch.

“Stroke it…” Justin closed his eyes, letting his hand drift to his cock. “Slowly…”

Justin’s breathing increased slightly, the feel of his hand making his nipples harden, his heart beat faster…

“Feel good?” Brian whispered.

“Yeah.”

“Wish it was me?”

“Yeah.”

Brian laughed softly on the other end of the phone. “But I bet you aren’t doing it slow enough, are you?”

Justin moaned quietly, slowing his hand down. Fuck. How did he know?

“I know everything, Sunshine…” Brian’s amusement was not so funny now. Justin’s cock was starting to drip on his stomach.

“Run your thumb over the head,” Brian’s voice was very low again, heavy. “Like this…”

Justin sucked in a breath, hearing Brian’s small gasp through the phone. Oh fuck. He closed his eyes, a wave of heat passing through him as he realized what Brian was doing.

His hand sped up again, his cock needing more friction. Now.

“Stop.”

Justin groaned, grimacing as he stilled his hand. His chest heaved slightly, his breath clearly audible to Brian.

The line was quiet for a moment, nothing but their breathing between them.

“Lick your fingers.”

Justin moaned, shaking his head. He opened his eyes, looking around the room suddenly to see if anyone had come in. He wouldn’t have noticed if they had.

“Brian…” he pleaded.

“Do it.”

Justin sighed, bringing his hand to his mouth. He slowly pulled one finger into his mouth, his tongue wetting both sides of it.

“Two fingers,” Brian breathed.

Fuck.

Justin put another finger in his mouth, shivering as his tongue flicked the sensitive skin.

He heard Brian’s breathing through the phone. He closed his eyes, waiting.

“You know where I want them…” Brian’s voice was a low whisper.

Justin’s hand crept inside his pants, tucking the wet fingers so they wouldn’t rub against the fabric. He exhaled as he brought his fingers to rest below his balls.

“Stroke it...” Brian breathed.

Justin spread his legs, tipping his head back as he felt his wet finger brush his hole. He trembled when his finger smoothed over the contracting muscle, biting his lip to keep the moan in.

“Do it…” this time Brian’s tone was less demanding, more breathy.

Justin gasped as his finger breached the ring of muscle, pushing gently inside his body. His eyes rolled back as his finger pushed all the way in, rubbing past the swollen tissue around his prostate.

He said nothing as he started to fuck himself with his finger, only his stuttered breath giving him away. He pushed the second finger in, needing no encouragement from Brian at this point.

He scissored his fingers, gritting out a moan at the sensation. Christ.

“Justin…” Brian’s voice was thready, heavy.

“Cum for me, Justin…” he whispered.

Justin pulled his fingers out, reaching back to his swollen cock. He stroked in earnest now, squeezing just the way he liked. He moaned intermittently, trying not to make too much noise but unable to stay completely quiet.

He held his breath as he felt the fire creep around his back, under his balls, exploding out through his cock. He shouted as he came all over his canvas, his cum landing on the wet paint and streaking it slowly.

He leaned his head forward, catching his breath. His pants were a mess now. Shit. Most of it had landed on his painting – fuck – but some was dripping down into his cargoes, making a rather noticeable wet spot. Great.

He laughed softly into the phone, wiping himself clean with one of his rags. “I’ve ruined my homework, thanks to you,” he chuckled to Brian.

Brian laughed. “You can tell them it came from the heart. Or some other body part equally as important.”

Justin tucked himself back into his pants, grateful that no one else had come in to the studio during their phone call. He wasn’t about to stop for an audience, so he was glad he didn’t have one. As far as he knew anyway, he thought, glancing around the studio.

“Well this makes up for you not waking up to let me fuck you this morning,” Brian murmured through the phone.

“What do you mean?” Justin laughed. “You didn’t wake me up.”

“I couldn’t wake you up, you mean,” Brian teased. “I had to go to work with my morning woody all neglected… And on the day you were supposed to do everything I wanted,” he sighed.

“The day is young,” Justin breathed seductively, smiling.

“And so are you, thank god.” Brian quipped. “Because you’re going to need that youthful stamina today,” his voice got low and sexy again. Justin sighed quietly. How did he get this lucky…

“Brian?” Justin wasn’t sure whether Brian had, um, stayed with him to the end. He was too wrapped up in his own orgasm to notice. “Did you…?” Justin paused, unsure how to ask, exactly.

“No.” Brian growled. “I have a fucking meeting in three minutes. But I’m done in an hour.” He didn’t sound very happy about it.

“Get your ass over here in
exactly one hour. I want you waiting for me on my desk. Naked.”

Justin laughed.

“You think I’m kidding?” Brian growled again. “Don’t fucking make me repeat myself,” he whispered darkly.

Justin flushed, his cock twitching back to life at the sound of Brian’s voice. Fuck, dominant Brian always made him hard…

Chapter 3 by Triciaqaf

part 3

 

Hi Cynthia.” Justin did his best to be nonchalantly cheerful as he walked into the office. He wasn’t exactly sure what he was going to tell her, but he hoped maybe Brian had said something before he went into his meeting.

“Um, I’ll wait for Brian in his office, ok?” He tried to keep the blush off his face, but he knew he wasn’t succeeding when he saw her smile.

“Ok,” she paused. “Does Brian know you’re coming?” she did her best to seem businesslike.

Justin blushed again. “Uh, yeah…”

“Ok, go on in. His meeting should be done in the next ten minutes or so. Can I get you anything?” she smiled gently at him.

“No, thanks.” Justin smiled back, grateful she didn’t ask him anything else. Not that she would stop him, or would question him, but he really didn’t want to have to make small talk when his cock was raging and he had butterflies in his stomach. He laughed to himself as he walked into the office. How Brian could still make him have butterflies was beyond him, but that was part of the draw, the irresistible pull Brian had over him.

…………..

He heard Brian’s voice in the hall, barking orders at the staff as he walked. Justin could hear his voice getting closer, and flinched at the thought that he might barge into the office, entourage in tow…

He heard Cynthia’s voice, letting Brian know Justin was here. Thank god for Cynthia, Justin thought.

……………

Brian opened the door, fighting to keep the grin off his face after Cynthia warned him that he had a visitor. He stepped over the threshold, turning to her, “I won’t be taking any calls,” he smirked as he turned back to face his office.

Justin heard her chuckle “I kind of figured,” as the door closed.

Brian stopped just inside the door, drinking in the sight before him. He licked his lips, feeling his cock twitch back to life after his meeting. He had spent the first ten minutes with a throbbing hard-on, thinking about what Justin sounded like when he came on the phone, but then he got sucked into the pitch and lost himself in the meeting. But now… now his attention was back where it belonged.

Justin’s head was farthest away from him, his feet at the end of the desk by the door. He had one leg bent, his foot on the desk, the other draped over and off the end. Brian’s nostrils flared as he took a step closer.

Justin’s head was back, his chin slightly raised towards the ceiling. One arm rested above his head, the other held the edge of the desk loosely. His back was slightly arched, his chest softly rising and falling with his breath. Brian stopped a few feet away, biting his lip at the sight before him. Justin’s pale skin shimmered under the lights, his lips soft and full.

He finally opened his eyes and met Brian’s gaze. He felt the flush creep up his chest when he saw the look of unmitigated lust in Brian’s eyes. It made him arch his back a little more, pushing his ass a little harder against the desk. Brian’s eyes narrowed, a sexy smile twitching at the corner of his mouth.

Justin lifted his hand from the side of the desk, running his fingers softly up his bare thigh, over his hipbone, across his belly. He watched Brian’s face as he moved his hand, seeing Brian’s eyes follow its movement, the smile opening his mouth ever so slightly.

Justin turned his head a little to the side so he could see Brian better. “Was this what you had in mind,” he murmured softly.

Brian snorted out a small laugh, his tongue wetting his lips as he stopped close to the edge of the desk. Justin closed his eyes, waiting for the feel of Brian’s hand on his body.

He heard the rustle of Brian’s suit as he moved, smiling as he pictured Brian starting to remove his clothes. He didn’t seem to be moving in a huge hurry, but that was ok. Slow was good.

He felt the air move beside his body, and opened his eyes to see what Brian was doing. He was… moving away? Justin looked up at him, questioning with his eyes. Brian smiled at him, stepping further away, his suit untouched.

He walked very slowly to the end of the desk by Justin’s feet, his fingers trailing across the edge of the desk itself, not touching Justin. He stopped when he was directly at Justin’s feet, his eyes sweeping up Justin’s legs. He paused at the juncture of Justin’s thighs, then raised his eyes to meet Justin’s. He looked back down to Justin’s cock, long and hard against his lower abs. He smiled, his eyes flicking back to Justin’s face before he started walking again.

He very slowly moved around the other side of the desk, his hand still touching the surface of the desk. Justin fought the urge to squirm, to say something. He knew Brian was toying with him, but it still made his cock twitch.

Brian continued to drink in every inch of Justin’s naked skin as he walked up the other side of the desk. He paused again when he was above Justin’s head, now opposite from where he’d stopped before. Justin kept his eyes closed, his cheeks flushing from the intense scrutiny. He could feel his cock getting wet, his body betraying him even as he tried to stay unaffected by Brian’s tactics. He could smell Brian’s cologne, could feel where Brian’s body was in relation to his, hear the rustle of his expensive clothes.

Brian moved again, retracing his steps to the side of the desk where his chair was. Justin heard the chair creak as Brian sat down. Fine. Brian wanted a show… Justin could do that.

Justin raised both arms above his head, stretching his body and arching his back. He squirmed softly, rolling his head a bit as if loosening his shoulders. He slowly pushed his tongue out, drawing it across his lips, leaving them wet and red. He could feel Brian’s smile even with his eyes closed. He opened them slowly, looking at Brian, his smile contagious.

“Very nice,” Brian murmured. “If only I’d known all I had to do was a little phone sex to have you spread out on my desk like this.”

Justin laughed softly. He sat up slowly, swinging his legs to the side of the desk where Brian sat. He leaned his head forward, his hands bracing him on the edge of the desk. He spread his legs wider, scooting his ass to the very edge of the desk as his feet rested on the tip of Brian’s seat.

Brian laughed, cocking his head. “Not very subtle, Justin. Why don’t you just shove your cock into my face?” he teased.

“Oh, I’ve done that already. Well, actually, it was more you shoving your face into my cock, if you want to be technical about it,” Justin smirked.

Justin reached out, grabbing Brian’s tie, pulling him forward in his chair. “But not today. This is your day, remember,” he murmured softly, pulling Brian to his feet.

Brian stood in front of Justin, holding still as he felt Justin’s fingers loosening his belt. He watched Justin’s face as he unzipped Brian’s pants, reaching inside his underwear to pull out his dick. Brian sighed as Justin’s fingers touched his skin, his heart starting to beat faster.

Justin leaned his head down, his tongue flicking the tip of Brian’s cock. Brian breathed a little deeper, his fingers lacing through Justin’s hair. He let Justin lick him slowly, sending twitches of pleasure up through his body. With some effort, he pulled his hips back, leaving Justin unable to reach him.

Justin looked up at him, but Brian pushed him back a little, shaking his head. “Not yet…” he whispered.

Brian cleared his throat, then slowly revealed one of his sexy smiles. Justin caught his breath, his heart fluttering a bit. He knew Brian had something in mind if he was looking at him that way.

“Show me what you were doing on the phone,” he whispered against Justin’s cheek. His lips nudged Justin’s ear, making Justin shiver. “I want to see you.”

Justin breathed in a deep breath, his heart hammering in his chest. God. Brian clearly wanted to draw this one out, to make Justin writhe and beg before he’d fuck him.

Justin’s hand reached down to his cock, stroking it slowly. He dropped his head back, his fingers inflaming his already throbbing nerves. He brought one knee up, resting his foot on the desk to give his hand better access.

He heard Brian’s breath quicken, fighting to keep the smile off his face. He knew Brian would never admit it, but he loved watching Justin touch himself. Brian was a hedonist in all senses of the word, and he couldn’t resist the draw of watching someone experiencing pleasure. Especially when that someone was Justin.

Justin bit his lip as his thumb rubbed the head of his cock, spreading the drops of pre-cum over the tip. His hips rocked slightly into his hand, his body giving itself over to the pleasure.

He felt Brian’s hand on his, stilling him. He opened his eyes, his cheeks flushed. Brian pulled Justin’s hand towards him, their eyes locked. Justin held his breath as he saw Brian open his mouth, his tongue reaching out to touch the tip of Justin’s finger. His eyes rolled back into his head when he felt Brian’s mouth suck his finger in, pulling gently as his tongue swirled around it. Brian unfolded a second finger from Justin’s loose fist, pulling that one into his mouth as well. Justin looked at Brian briefly, but had to look away. Fuck… Brian was still staring at him, Justin’s fingers disappearing into his wet lips. Oh… shit…

Justin pulled his fingers out of Brian’s mouth slowly, the air cool against his wet skin. He closed his eyes again, lowering his hand slowly.

“Look at me…” Brian’s voice was soft, heavy.

Justin fluttered open his eyes, his hand still creeping lower. Brian’s glance flicked down to Justin’s hand, then back up to Justin’s eyes. His pupils were dilated, his eyes almost black.

Justin fought to keep his eyes open as he felt his finger brush his hole. He swallowed heavily, his tongue wetting his dry lips. Brian’s eyes watched his tongue, then fell to his hand again. When Brian looked back up at Justin, his cheeks were slightly darker, his breath slightly faster.

Justin twitched as his finger pressed against the opening. Brian’s mouth was open, his eyes on Justin’s hand. Justin watched Brian’s face as he pushed his finger in, seeing his own pleasure reflected there. He moaned quietly as he buried his finger, pulling it back out slowly. Fuck... His ass was contracting around his finger, wanting more. He’d done this teasing twice in as many hours, and his ass wanted more, wanted bigger.

He rocked his hips into his hand, pushing the second finger in on the next thrust. He pressed against his prostate on the out-stroke, his face wincing from the pleasure. Shit. His hand moved faster, fucking himself in earnest now. He could hear Brian’s breath, ragged and fast now, both of them getting off on what Justin was doing. He struggled to reposition himself so he could use his other hand to jack himself off, but felt Brian’s hands on his legs suddenly.

Brian pulled him forward, the motion tipping him backwards on the desk. He yelped as he fell, his back hitting the desk with a soft thud. Before he could move, he felt Brian’s hand on his, yanking his fingers out of his ass. Brian’s head dropped, his tongue replacing Justin’s fingers. Justin groaned deeply as he felt Brian’s hot mouth against his skin, his tongue licking him from the inside. He pushed against Brian’s mouth, desperately wanting his tongue deeper, needing more… now…

Justin reached for his cock, jacking it roughly. Brian slapped his hand away, pinning his wrists against the desk. Justin writhed under Brian’s mouth, struggling to pull him deeper, oh god… deeper…

“Brian… please…” Justin moaned, his body beyond reason now. His cock was desperate for more contact, thrusting uselessly into the air. Brian’s fingers tightened on his wrists, trying to hold him still, but Justin thrashed as Brian’s tongue continued to probe and tease. “Brian… fuck… oh… please…”

Justin felt one of Brian’s hands leave his wrist, allowing him to grab the back of Brian’s head with his hand, pushing him harder against his body. He knew Brian was probably struggling to breathe against him this tightly, but oh, fuck… he didn’t care.

Then suddenly Brian’s mouth was gone, Justin keening at the loss. He grabbed for Brian’s body, fingers scratching at Brian’s clothes as he tried to pull him back. He opened his eyes and saw Brian’s stuttered breathing, his hands shaky as he shoved the condom down his dick. He growled as he pulled Justin’s legs against him, his cock pushing hard into Justin’s ass.

“No fucking lube for you…” Brian gritted out, his shirt brushing Justin’s bare hips as he drove deeply into Justin. Justin gasped at the friction, his body relishing the intense sensation. He was so wet from Brian’s tongue anyway, and he wanted a rough fuck now. Too much fucking teasing.

Brian pounded into him, his fingers pressing deeply into Justin’s legs as he held him in place. Brian felt the edge of the desk biting into his upper thighs, but ignored it. He switched angles slightly, hearing Justin moan louder at the new position. He did it again, rocking his hips against Justin’s body when he was fully buried in his ass. Justin leaned up on the desk, his hands grabbing at Brian’s arms, pulling him harder against him. Justin couldn’t move his hips as much as he wanted to, but thrust shallowly from his limited mobility. He grabbed his dick, pulling roughly on it as Brian continued to slam into him. He started to warn Brian as he felt the pressure whipping through his body, spiralling outward from his balls.

Brian gasped as he felt Justin’s ass clench around him, hearing Justin’s gut-wrenching moan as his cum splattered his chest. He rode Justin’s orgasm, holding his body still against Justin’s for one… two… ahhhhh… Brian pumped again as he felt the pleasure swarm through him, cutting off his breath and his brain.

He slumped onto Justin, their bodies heaving. Justin’s legs wrapped around his waist, holding him tightly. Brian’s quads were aching and he knew he couldn’t stay in this position much longer, but he had to catch his breath before he could move. He finally peeled himself off Justin’s chest, the cum smearing both of them.

He stretched upwards, easing the kinks out of his back, his wrists. He looked down at his shirt, cum streaking it. His tie was a mess, but at least his jacket was still clean. Justin followed his eyes, laughing softly. “Sorry...” he smiled sheepishly.

“But it was hot having you fuck me fully dressed,” he murmured, his eyebrow lifting as his fingers trailed the edge of Brian’s shirt. “Makes me feel all wanton and dirty,” he whispered, smiling.

Brian laughed, his body quickening slightly at the sound of Justin’s words. It was pretty hot, he thought to himself. He looked at Justin’s flushed face, his naked limbs splayed across Brian’s desk. He wiped his shirt, realizing he’d need another one before he could see anyone else today. Justin stretched like a cat on the desk, his fingers brushing his wet stomach, his eyes sleepy. Brian pulled one of his hands to his lips, kissing the wet fingertips softly, tasting Justin’s cum with his tongue. Justin’s eyes flashed desire at him and he smiled.

“Well, you could stay here on my desk all day, but I don’t think I’d get any work done,” Brian smiled mischievously at him. “Not that I give a shit at the moment,” he trailed off, his thoughts on a repeat already.

Justin laughed, bringing his legs around Brian’s thighs and pulling him closer. “So fuck me again,” he whispered, his hands reaching over his head, stretching his body up the desk.

Brian watched, feeling his dick start to respond again.

“On your knees this time,” he growled, flipping Justin over as he tucked his tie over his shoulder…

Chapter 4 by Triciaqaf

part 4

 

Justin grabbed the far edge of the desk, struggling to hold his body still against Brian’s thrusts. His cock rubbed the desk beneath him, but he’d cum so recently that he was only half-hard. Brian, on the other hand… uh… mmmm…

Justin bit his lip as Brian twisted his hips slowly and pulled almost all the way out. He paused there, Justin’s body waiting, poised for the in-stroke. Only the head of Brian’s cock was still inside him, and Brian wasn’t moving now.

“Brian…” Justin breathed out, his hands reaching behind him to pull Brian’s body back in. Brian rocked his hips slightly, the small movement hitting Justin’s nerves, making his muscles spasm. He heard Brian let out a breath, then felt his warm hands on his hips.

Brian lifted Justin’s hips off the desk, pulling him up on his tip-toes on the ground. Justin held on tighter with his hands at the top of the desk, bracing his weight on his forearms and his chest. He had almost no weight on his legs as Brian pulled him a little higher, practically holding him off the ground. It made Justin feel helpless, submissive. He moaned. Brian pulled all the way out, the sheathed head of his dick rubbing Justin’s open hole. Justin was definitely past half-hard now.

“Brian… please…” he breathed. Brian just kept circling slowly, poking gently but not entering him. “Come on…”

“You want it?” Brian’s voice was low and hoarse. “Tell me what you want,” he rocked against Justin again, teasing.

“I… I want you to fuck me,” Justin breathed out, his hands still grasping at Brian’s clothes behind him.

“Fuck you how?” Brian murmured, hips taunting.

Justin tried to push back against Brian’s cock, but he couldn’t with Brian holding him just off the ground. He groaned softly. “Fuck me now, Brian,” he whispered harshly. “Fuck me now… here… uh… just fucking do it,” he bit out, helpless to do anything but lay across Brian’s desk.

“Do you want to feel me inside you?” Brian whispered, his cock pushing harder now.

“Yes...” Justin sighed.

“Do you want to feel me come?” Brian voice was heavy, his cock stretching Justin’s hole now.

Justin nodded, moaning.

“God… you’re beautiful,” Brian sighed softly as he pushed into Justin again. He watched Justin’s body arch into him, pushing back as much as he could. His fingers were leaving small red marks where he held Justin’s weight off the ground, so he lowered Justin slightly. Justin immediately pushed back on him once he could get leverage.

Brian gasped quietly, his cock engulfed by Justin’s ass. He stood still, letting Justin move now. Justin writhed back onto him, then pulled forward as he realized Brian wasn’t moving, just bracing himself so Justin could rock back against him. Justin used his hands on the edge of the desk to push and pull himself, twisting and rocking as he moved back and forth. Brian held the desk to steady himself, his mouth falling open at the sight of Justin moving, the feel of his ass clenching around his cock. Fuck…

Brian reached one hand out to stroke Justin’s back, the muscles rippling softly under his fingers. He stroked his lower back, the soft touch making Justin arch up off the desk. Brian moaned as he felt the twitch on his dick. He started to meet Justin’s thrusts with his own, his body taking over. He still held onto Justin’s hips, but only to keep them in place. He stared at Justin’s taut back, the skin so soft, so perfect…

Justin felt Brian’s thrusts picking up speed, his body’s rhythm moving into the familiar pattern. He knew Brian was close. He could hear his breathing, feel the tension in his hands, in his legs against the backs of Justin’s. Justin rode it with him, moaning softly as he heard Brian’s breath get harsher and harsher.

He cried out when he felt Brian pull out suddenly. He turned his head to look over his shoulder just in time to see Brian ripping off the new condom, head back, mouth open, hand fisting his now bare cock. Justin held his breath, gasping as he felt the first stream of hot cum land on his back. Justin dropped his head, feeling each spurt land on his bare skin. Oh god…

He felt it drip down into the valley of his lower back, felt Brian’s now spent cock hit the top of his ass just above his crack. Brian leaned forward slightly, catching his breath, bracing himself on his hands on either side of Justin’s body. Justin stayed still, trying to calm his racing heart. Brian rarely did this, but it made Justin totally crazy when he did. He didn’t know why he loved it so much, but something about Brian cumming on him made him feel so raunchy, so totally fucking hot.

He closed his eyes when he felt Brian’s finger dip into the liquid on his back, swirling it around. He stroked Justin’s back with it, leaving wet streaks cooling against Justin’s hot skin. Justin moaned softly.

Brian leaned over further, kissing the top of Justin’s back, the bottom of his neck. Justin twitched, holding his breath. He was so hard now. Brian’s lips found Justin’s ear as he moved beside Justin a bit.

“That was hot,” he murmured against Justin’s ear. Justin nodded a little too quickly, making Brian laugh softly. “But I’ve made quite a mess,” he breathed, the sound making Justin’s cock jump.

Justin felt Brian’s face move away from his ear, then felt his lips on his shoulder blade. Brian kissed slowly down Justin’s back. Justin held his breath when he didn’t feel Brian’s mouth for a second, then moaned when he felt Brian’s tongue lapping his skin. Christ…

Brian licked his lower back, then moved up to where Justin’s head was. He turned his head to face Brian, feeling Brian’s wet lips against his own. He moaned again as he tasted the cum in Brian’s mouth, pushing into his own. He licked into Brian’s mouth hungrily, wanting more. Brian chuckled, letting Justin devour his mouth. Justin sucked his tongue until he couldn’t taste Brian anymore, then pulled back for air. “More,” he begged.

Brian raised an eyebrow, smiling. He retreated back down Justin’s body again, his tongue lapping up more of his cum, then bringing it to Justin’s waiting mouth. Justin licked into Brian’s mouth, his kisses wanton and greedy.

“Down boy,” Brian murmured happily, pulling up and reaching out to help Justin turn over. Justin’s cheeks were flushed, his lips swollen and red. Brian shook his head at the sight of his aroused lover, amazed at how much he loved making Justin feel this way. He ran his hand down Justin’s chest, his belly, stroking the skin under his cock softly. Justin moaned, twisting his hips to get closer to Brian’s hand. Brian leaned down and kissed the tip of Justin’s straining cock, making Justin gasp. He looked up at Justin, smiling devilishly. He kept his eyes locked on Justin’s as his tongue poked out, flicking the head of Justin’s cock. Justin groaned, his eyes lidded and glassy, but unable to look away. Brian kissed him chastely, then leaned back and stood up.

Justin looked at him questioningly, his mouth opening to say something.

“Sorry baby. I have work to do,” Brian flashed a smile at Justin, tucking his shirt back into his pants.

Justin stared at him in disbelief, sitting up on the desk. “You’d better be kidding…” Justin growled.

Brian smiled wider, leaning in to kiss Justin’s mouth gently. “Life sucks, what can I say,” he smirked, moving to the side of the desk and collecting some files. He paused, moving back in front of Justin. He hovered in front of Justin’s face, closing his eyes. Justin closed his in response, his body aching to be close to Brian’s.

“I want you so fucking horny when I get home,” Brian breathed into his mouth. “You may have to put your clothes on to get home, but you’d better have them off when I walk in the door tonight,” he murmured dangerously. “Your body is mine,” Brian growled as he leaned in to kiss Justin. Justin whimpered softly.

“Did you like it when I came on your back?” Brian whispered against Justin’s mouth. Justin nodded, sighing into Brian’s lips. “Good… because I plan to use your body for all kinds of things tonight,” he murmured slowly. Justin shivered, electrical jolts of desire running down his body.

Brian pulled away, walking to the door of his office. He pulled his tie off as he walked, throwing it on the chair. He smoothed out his wrinkled shirt, then ran his fingers through his hair. Justin watched him, amazed at how good he looked despite the intense fucking they’d just done. Justin knew he looked thoroughly fucked, and thoroughly horny. Brian just looked hot, as usual. He turned back to face Justin, his hand on the door knob.

“See you at home, Sunshine,” he smiled seductively, his tongue sweeping over his flushed lips. “I’m looking forward to it,” he smirked and then headed out the door, making sure to pull it firmly closed behind him. Justin heard him tell Cynthia that he’d need a new shirt asap and not to disturb Justin in his office. Oh, and get him a new tie too…

…………….


When Brian pulled the loft door open, he noted that there weren’t many lights on inside. He paused for a second, ready to be seriously pissed if Justin blew him off and wasn’t there yet. Not that it was likely.

As his eyes adjusted to the dim light, he noticed the candles across the bench in front of the bedroom. Then on the bar in the kitchen. Then on the coffee table. Small votives flickering from each surface, making the room glow softly. Brian snorted outwardly at the romantic gesture, but his face softened somewhat despite himself. Justin probably didn’t want to be naked under bright lights again, Brian mused, smiling.

He walked into the loft, looking around for Justin. He found him reclining on the bed, wearing nothing but a smile. Brian smiled back, raising an eyebrow at Justin’s very hard cock. Justin looked down at his dick, then back up at Brian. He raised an eyebrow back, showing his exasperation at Brian’s surprise. Like he thought Justin wasn’t going to be hard when he got home? Please…

Justin sat up slowly, then lifted himself till he was standing. Brian walked forward, stopping at the edge of the bed. With Justin standing on the bed, his face met the middle of Justin’s chest, and he breathed in deeply, absorbing the clean scent of his lover. His cock twitched, starting to respond to Justin’s presence. He ran his fingertips down the sides of Justin’s body, making him squirm and huff out a laugh at the tickling. Brian leaned forward and took one of Justin’s nipples in his mouth, sucking softly. Justin’s laugh turned into a small moan, his hands reaching to Brian’s shoulders. Not only was Brian still dressed, but he was still wearing his long wool coat. The rough fabric brushed against Justin’s bare skin, making him shiver. God, Brian was on a major kick of him being dressed while Justin was naked, Justin thought as Brian’s tongue circled his nipple again.

Brian pulled his head away, stepping back to shed his coat. He walked over to hang it up, letting Justin follow him. Justin leaned into Brian’s back, his hands pulling Brian’s suit coat off gently. Brian let him take it, hanging it up as well. Justin stood on his tip-toes behind Brian, his lips reaching for Brian’s ear.

“I got dinner,” he whispered, his hands reaching around to the front of Brian’s shirt to unbutton it. Brian’s hands covered his, stopping him. Brian turned around to face him, his eyes dark and penetrating. Brian questioned with his eyes, so Justin led him by the hand into the kitchen. Justin opened the fridge, the bright light casting shadows across his smooth body. Brian watched as he pulled two plates out of the fridge, neat rows of sushi lined up on each. Brian smiled. Justin turned around to face him, pleased to see that Brian approved.

Brian stayed still and silent as Justin carried the plates over to the dining room table. When he got there and saw that Brian hadn’t followed him, he looked back at Brian. Brian shook his head slowly.

Justin squinted, unsure what Brian meant. He lifted the plates off the table, noting Brian’s nod in the direction of the living room area. He carried both plates over to the coffee table, Brian following him this time. Justin stayed standing, waiting for Brian to sit. Brian sat on the floor, crossing his long legs. Justin went to sit down across from him, but Brian’s voice stopped him.

“Uh uh.” Justin looked at him quizzically. Brian patted his lap, motioning with his head for Justin to come to him. Justin laughed, crawling closer to Brian. When he went to snuggle against Brian, Brian grabbed his arms, pulling Justin across his lap. Justin looked up at him, smiling.

“Brian… wha…?” Justin laughed, feeling Brian’s hands placing his arms on the floor on the far side of his lap, then pushing up gently against his stomach. Then one hand behind his knees.

Brian moved Justin until he was on his hands and knees over top of Brian’s lap. Justin’s laugh got lower, throatier, but he held the position Brian had placed him in.

“How am I going to eat like this?” Justin murmured, his voice betraying the desire coursing through him. His cock stood straight out from his body, barely dipping down towards the ground, almost parallel with his stomach. Brian noted this with a smirk. He ran one hand across the flat surface of Justin’s back, over the curve of his ass and down his firm thigh, pulling his legs apart slightly. Justin closed his eyes, Brian’s fingers sending shivers through him. Brian shifted, lifting himself onto his knees rather than sitting directly on the ground. He lowered himself down onto his heels, giving him the height he wanted.

Brian reached for one of the plates from the coffee table, setting it on the floor beside them. Justin watched him as he picked up a piece of sushi with his chopsticks, carefully placing it in the small of Justin’s back. Justin twitched from the cold on his sensitive skin. Brian repeated the gesture, bringing each piece onto Justin’s back. Justin arched slightly, unable to stay totally still. The rice was cold and soft on his skin, each one making him hyper-aware of the nerves in his back. Brian smiled at him, reaching back to the plate for the small container of soy sauce. Justin raised his eyebrow, curious. He gasped when he felt the cold liquid hit his skin, pooling in the very centre of his arched back. He arched further from the cold, his ass pushing up and his shoulder blades drawing together. Brian chuckled softly, his fingers stroking Justin’s shoulder gently. Justin bit his lip, holding himself very still. He didn’t want the sauce to run onto Brian’s floor, or Brian’s clothes.

Brian picked up his chopsticks again, leaning forward and placing a small kiss on the side of Justin’s shoulder. Justin felt a piece leave his back, then watched Brian reach over and dip it in the soy sauce in the centre of his back, then finally bring it to his mouth. Justin loved watching Brian do anything with his mouth, but he never knew watching him eat sushi could be that sexy. Justin’s eyelids drooped slightly as he saw Brian slide the piece into his mouth, pulling the chopsticks out slowly. Brian smiled at Justin’s flared nostrils, his heavy eyes. Justin’s hard cock was barely an inch from the top of Brian’s thigh, but Brian resisted the temptation to lift his knee slightly. He didn’t want soy sauce on his clothes either.

Brian reached forward with the chopsticks again, repeating the same motions. Justin twitched slightly at the soft touch of the sushi in the sauce in the centre of his back, closing his eyes. He opened them when he heard Brian’s voice.

“Your turn,” Brian smiled softly, his voice low and sexy. He held the chopsticks in front of Justin’s mouth, his other hand cupped underneath to catch any drips. Justin opened his mouth, his eyes on Brian’s as Brian placed the piece in his mouth. He didn’t think he could eat the whole thing in one bite like Brian had, so he bit it in the middle. The chopsticks held the piece together, only a few bits of rice falling into Brian’s hand. Brian waited until he swallowed, then offered the rest. Justin swallowed the second bite around the lump in his throat, his breath catching at the look on Brian’s face. It was half sex… half affection… half… Justin wasn’t sure what.

He looked down, seeing the bits of rice and the few drops of soy sauce in Brian’s palm. He dipped his head, his tongue reaching out to lick them off. He smiled when he heard Brian’s intake of breath. Brian loved it when Justin licked non-obvious parts of his body. Well, he certainly liked it when Justin licked the obvious ones too.

Brian served himself another piece of sushi, enjoying the look of desire on Justin’s face. Justin made a very hot table… just as Brian thought he would.

He ate another piece, then fed Justin a second. When the sauce on Justin’s back was mostly gone, Brian reached under him and stroked his cock as he placed the sushi in Justin’s mouth. Justin moaned around the food in his mouth, his body shuddering from the touch. Brian lifted the remaining pieces off of Justin’s back, then leaned over and licked the drops of sauce still resting in the small of his back. Justin arched into his tongue, moaning softly. He wasn’t sure if he could move, so he stayed on his hands and knees. Brian pulled away from him, backing his knees out from under Justin. He dropped to his belly, sliding his head under Justin, turning as he went so he was facing Justin’s body. He pulled the head of Justin’s cock into his mouth, Justin’s hips rocking at the wet warmth. Justin’s head dropped back, his pelvis curling forward to get more of his cock in Brian’s mouth. Brian licked slowly, teasing the way he knew Justin liked. He could taste how turned on Justin was, he knew his body well enough to know how close Justin was just by smell, by taste, by sound.

Justin was too wound up to go slow, so he pulled back away from Brian’s mouth and crawled on top of him. He pushed his cock in between Brian’s clothed legs, grinding it up against Brian’s balls. Justin shoved Brian’s legs tight together, holding them with his hands as he rutted between them. Brian laughed, his hands stroking Justin’s back as Justin humped him.

“Horny, baby?” Brian smiled, enjoying Justin’s urgency. He squeezed his thighs around Justin’s cock, hearing Justin’s stuttered gasp.

“Fuck, Brian,” Justin swore, his fingers digging into Brian’s legs. He was rubbing too hard against the fabric of Brian’s pants, and he knew he’d have a raw spot on his dick later, but right now he didn’t fucking care. Just a few more… thrusts… uh…

Justin rutted faster, his body fully focused on getting off. He moaned hard when he felt Brian’s fingers pulling his ass cheeks apart, spreading him as he humped. “Brian,” Justin whispered, begging him not to interrupt, but not wanting him to stop.

“If only I didn’t have my pants on,” Brian whispered against Justin’s forehead, his lips hot on Justin’s skin. Justin moaned again. “You’d be so close to my ass.” Brian was teasing him, but his voice was thick. “All I’d have to do is spread my legs.” Justin pumped his hips unevenly now, his body shaking. Brian’s fingers pulled him wider, inching closer to his hole. Justin’s hands tightened their grip on Brian’s legs, his head falling heavily into Brian’s neck. Brian always played dirty, and he could never resist… god, why the fuck would he resist.

He shouted into Brian’s neck as he felt the orgasm whip through him, the relief washing over him in waves, pounding out with the pleasure. He slowly rocked against Brian, his body slumping heavily on top of Brian’s. He rested for a moment, then slowly realized he’d just cum all over Brian’s pants. Shit. He laughed softly. Brian cocked his head, making Justin lift his head to look down into the deep hazel eyes below him. Brian stared patiently at him, smiling softly.

“Your pants…” Justin laughed.

Brian pulled his lip into his mouth, the corners turning up into a smile. He nodded. He gently rolled Justin off him, helping them both to their feet. He looked down at his crotch, soaked with Justin’s cum. “You’re definitely getting this suit dry-cleaned, you know,” he smirked.

“Now let’s get you into the shower and get the sushi off you so I can fuck you properly in bed,” Brian whispered as he pulled Justin into him for a kiss, leading him to the bathroom…

……………………..

~fin~

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=456