Movement by Triciaqaf
Summary:

A gapfiller (if you can call RPS that) for ep. 107 – that v. lovely scene where Craig realizes Justin is gay, and we get to watch Brian fuck the shit out of him. It’s just about the smut, really. Or it will be, anyway . . .

 


Categories: QAF US Characters: Gale, Randy
Tags: RPS (Real Person Slash)
Genres: Porny, PWP (Plot? What Plot?)
Pairings: Gale/Randy
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 22548 Read: 20150 Published: Oct 22, 2016 Updated: Oct 22, 2016
Story Notes:

Totally fictional, I don’t know these men, and may they forgive me for treating them as characters, every bit as much as their actual characters. But it’s so fun, and tempting. I just can’t help it…


None of the details of this are based on fact in any way – it’s totally, 100% out of my sick imagination. :)

1. Chapter 1 by Triciaqaf

2. Chapter 2 by Triciaqaf

3. Chapter 3 by Triciaqaf

4. Chapter 4 by Triciaqaf

5. Chapter 5 by Triciaqaf

6. Chapter 6 by Triciaqaf

7. Chapter 7 by Triciaqaf

Chapter 1 by Triciaqaf

...........

 

 

Randy’s POV

It had been a disaster from the moment we started. Traffic was completely fucking snarled this morning and it had taken me 25 minutes to find a cab that would even stop to pick me up. The ride in it was scary enough to make me understand why people take public transit. Buses, even. Christ.

Then one of the makeup staff had a meltdown in the middle of covering my tattoo, running off muttering about her boyfriend and lying sons of bitches and how could he do this to her… It was the second one we’d lost in a month. Was putting body paint on us that horrible?

And I had managed to forget that we were filming a sex scene today, which really wasn’t that big a deal, but I hadn’t even had a fucking coffee when Dan mentioned the closed set. And this episode had a new director, who still looked more nervous than I did on the first day.

It was not looking promising.

Gale and I had been working together for going on two months now, and I was getting used to his style, his personality, his quirks. We’d even hung out together outside of the set a few times, but mostly with other people in the cast. His weed was great, which was no doubt why I found spending time with him so relaxing. It was just easy – no need to prove anything, to impress anyone.

He was so NOT Brian that it was almost mind-boggling that they’d cast him in the first place. Except for how damn convincing his sexual confidence was, when he wanted it to be. Made me shake my head when I watched him be goofy and quiet and just so unlike Brian most of the time, but when he turned it on – well, that was a different story. But I guess the same was true for me. A timid teenage virgin I was not.

This would only be the second time we’d had to be fully naked for an explicit scene. The first (and god, what a way that was to meet your co-star for the second time) was the first episode we filmed. Since then we’d done some love scenes, but one or both of us had been clothed, or we’d been naked but hadn’t had to simulate sex on screen, not explicitly, anyway.

You could feel the stress in the air, the quiet, hushed tones that people were using, the sympathetic smiles they were sending our way. Fuck. I hated doing the sex scenes already and it was only early in the season.

And we were running behind schedule, so although Ron and Dan were trying to be supportive and understanding and not “rush the intimacy”, they had also made it clear we needed to finish this scene today, no matter how fucking awkward it was.

…………….

I walked up the steps to the loft bedroom where Gale was already waiting, sitting in his bathrobe looking vaguely queasy. He gave me a genuine smile though, which helped lift the weight that was pressing on my shoulders.

We had already filmed much of this episode, with all the outside shots done and the diner and school location shots finished too. We’d even done the post-car accident shots at the loft, where everyone gets together to see how Brian is, and Michael and his doctor come in to find us all dancing. Gale had been very sweet when we filmed that, making me laugh and teasing me between every take. He really was a pretty good guy, actually.

We both looked at each other and I knew he could see the discomfort on my face. It wasn’t that I minded nudity, or even doing sex scenes generally, but there was something about the explicitness of these scenes that rubbed me the wrong way. I knew we were trying to break ground with this show, and trying to shock the mainstream market into paying attention, but it still felt vaguely obscene. Overly titillating, maybe.

Which had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that a beautiful, hard, virile man was about to pretend to fuck me into the mattress while we were both naked. One who slept with women, apparently, regardless of the way he looked at me or the way his body moved towards mine in every scene where we had to touch.

The lighting guys were moving around us, taking readings and moving light stands while the director and Dan huddled together with serious looks on their faces. I adjusted my cock sock through my bathrobe, trying to get the damn thing to stay where it was supposed to without cutting off my circulation. They were such a stupid concept, really, although I guess they kept the embarrassment to a manageable level.

Gale watched me, looking away when I caught him.

He waited for me to get on the bed, not looking when I dropped my robe and climbed onto the grey sheets. I laid flat on my stomach, letting him climb onto the bed behind me, waiting for the signal from the director that we were ready to go.

Everyone had already cleared the set, the room quiet and empty but for those crew who needed to be there. Dan and Ron were there, of course, but the lights were reasonably low in the bedroom set, although the bright spotlight shining through the blinds was hitting me in the eye each time I looked up. I pushed my face into the mattress and waited for the clapboard.

I jumped at the snap of it, but then Gale’s hand was on my back, reassuring, soothing. I lifted up to my hands and knees, but froze when his legs pressed against mine, forcing mine together instinctively. He leaned over me, his stomach hitting my lower back and I pressed back down into the bed.

“Cut!”

Gale lifted back up, the air cold where his skin moved away from mine. I shook my head, trying to focus.

We started again, his body warm behind me as he leaned over me, the sharp angles of his hips pressing into my ass. I heard the director’s sigh a split second before the cameras stopped again.

“You ok, Randy?” Gale asked quietly.

“Yeah, fine. Sorry – still a bit frazzled from my trip in this morning. I’ll be fine – sorry David,” I smiled at the director.

Ok, back in the game.

We went through it twelve more times before the director called a break. I could see the frustration on his face, and Ron looked like he was going to strangle me.

Fuck, what did they want? This wasn’t easy, you know.

Gale got up and put his bathrobe back on, and I wanted a cigarette so badly my hands were shaking.

“Do we have time for a smoke break?” Gale looked around, asking no one in particular.

“No,” David snapped, but then he blanched at the look on Gale’s face. “Only a very quick one, and don’t mess up your makeup.”

Gale smiled sweetly and threw my bathrobe at me. “Hurry up,” he muttered, pulling me by the arm.

I stumbled after him, wrapping my robe around me as we hurried through the plywood halls. He ducked into his change room quickly as we passed it, not even waiting until we were at the door before he lit up, passing the cigarette to me. I sucked the smoke into my lungs gratefully, rushing behind his long strides.

We stayed inside the doorway as the late fall air blew cold into the hall. He said nothing, for which I was eternally grateful.

I turned my head sharply at him when I smelled the pungent smoke, the proffered toke dangling from his fingers. I raised an eyebrow at him but he didn’t even blink, just shrugged his shoulders and put the joint back to his lips.

He laughed a little when I grabbed it from his fingers, drawing deeply on it as my eyes closed. I handed it back to him and we stood in silence, holding the smoke in our lungs as long as possible before we had to go back.

Ron scowled at us as we walked back into the bedroom set, Gale’s eyes already rimmed with red. He was such a fucking easy mark, especially for a guy who smoked as much pot as he did.

We ditched our robes quickly, settling back into our places on the bed. I felt a little better with some nicotine and dope in my system. But the moment his legs brushed the back of mine, I froze up again, pulling away from him.

We struggled through another ten takes but I couldn’t seem to get comfortable. I’d just think I had it, but then David would yell “cut” and we’d be starting all over again. It felt so ridiculous to have Gale draped over the back of me. I couldn’t stop myself from feeling like this whole scene was unnecessary. The way Ron watched Gale drop his bathrobe didn’t exactly make me feel better about it either.

We started again, and Gale pushed up against me, pressing his chest into my back. I stiffened, bracing myself on the bed, waiting. When his hips didn’t start to move behind me, I was just about to look over my shoulder when I heard his voice.

“You ever bottom, Randy?” His voice was quiet and soft, his lips against my ear. No one else would be able to hear him.

“Huh?” I froze completely, trying to ignore the way my cock responded to the tone of his voice.

“Do you?”

Jesus. “Uh, yeah. Sometimes.” Why were we having this conversation?

“Does it feel good?”

I sputtered out a choking cough. I think the pot must have gone to my head more than I thought.

He waited, his hips pressed against the back of my legs. I had no fucking idea why David hadn’t called “cut” yet, but apparently they were just letting this happen. They couldn’t hear what he was saying anyway.

“What does it feel like?” His voice was smoother now, more like Brian’s. But still not quite.

I focused on breathing in, breathing out. Not responding. Ignoring the warmth of his skin hovering over mine.

“Pretend it’s real, Randy.”

Um, what?

He folded himself over me, his chest pressing fully along my back, his lips at the top of my spine. I stopped breathing when he snapped his hips gently behind me.

“Pretend I’m fucking you.” He kissed the bottom of my neck. “Filling you.” He kissed me again. My cock sock was about to be in serious trouble. I closed my eyes.

“Spread your legs.”

That popped my eyes open.

“What?”

“Move ‘em apart. Like this,” he moved his knee inside mine, pushing my legs wider on the bed.

“Gale!” I felt the heat prickle up the back of my spine as he exposed me but kept his body tight against mine. “What the fuck…”

“You want to listen to me, or you want to spend all day doing this?” He shifted so his legs lined up behind mine, both of us spread wider on the bed.

What a question.

“Pretend the cameras aren’t here, ignore the lights.” He nuzzled his nose into the back of my neck, his hips moving slowly behind me. My cock was creeping up my leg. Fuck.

“Think about what it feels like, how good it can feel,” he whispered in my ear, his voice low and hypnotic.

“Close my eyes and think of England?” How I could joke at a time like this was beyond me, but I was nervous.

He laughed, his body shaking over me. “Well, that’s not exactly what I meant, but if it works…”

Huh. Yeah. Thinking of England was starting to look like a better idea as I felt the sweat break out on my upper lip. His entire body was pressed against mine, the hard angles and long muscles rippling behind me as he moved.

“You gotta be into it for this scene, Randy.”

Not being into it was no longer a problem.

I could see Ron and Dan and David conferring off to one side, but they were still leaving us alone, letting Gale talk me down. Or, um, up. And letting the cameras roll.

I closed my eyes, my head falling to the bed. He started to rock behind me and I couldn’t move. Hell, I couldn’t think at this point.

He pressed down on me, his torso covering me completely as he leaned us both into the bed. My arm gave out and I flattened further, his body never leaving mine, following me lower.

The cameras were in front of us and beside us, one filming through the slats of the blinds and the other getting the full deal from the side view. I heard the whirr of the lens beside us panning in for a closer zoom.

His hips kept moving, the rhythm primal and unmistakable. He sped up, the smallest grunts leaving his lips as he rutted against me.

“Move, Randy,” he muttered. “Come on.”

The harshness of his whisper startled me, sending an intense shudder down my spine. I lifted my hips back into him, moving slightly with his rhythm. This was so not a good idea, but it was the only thing I could do. Hell, it was what I was supposed to do. At least what my character was supposed to do.

“Yeah, good,” he whispered. I pressed my chest lower into the bed, my ass pushing back into his legs. I cringed when I realized there was nothing but a thin layer of nylon between his cock and my bare skin. Don’t focus on that, Randy.

I moved a little more with him, letting my back arch deeper. He rocked against me, pretending to fuck me, his hands wandering my sides and my back, his breath warm on the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I was NOT going to think about this. No, not going to read anything into the accuracy of his angle, the way his hands pulled me back tighter against him, the way his cock sock rubbed against my balls.

A low sound from deep within his chest rumbled through me and I almost stopped, but then his forehead hit the back of my neck and he rocked me with him, my body carried away under the urgency of his motion. I let myself be carried, pushed along, my hips rocking deeper and my back arching, his cock unmistakably heavy as it bumped into me over and over with his movements. His breath was harsher, louder.

“Good!” I heard the director’s relief, and could see the pleased looks on Ron and Dan’s faces. I ignored that too, but the combination of Gale’s face pressed into my neck and his long angular body rubbing me, rocking me, fucking me – this was too much. I gasped for air, his lips hot and soft against my skin as he kissed my exposed neck before he turned his head and did the same thing on my left side. I tipped my head up, arching my neck to give him more room as I groaned.

‘ Not real, Randy. Not real,’ I chanted in my head.

“Good, good – keep going!” David nodded frantically, motioning the cameras around. “Show me, come on – let me see how this feels!”

My head hit the mattress as Gale lifted up, his fingers wrapping around my hip bone and holding me there as we writhed against each other. The tip of my cock was brushing the bed and I prayed that no one could see how hard I was. I looked up quickly but couldn’t tell whether anyone could see.

I could feel the heat of Gale’s breath on my back, his hand pressing too hard into my hip. I grimaced but then he slid his hand up my back and down my arm, pinning my upper body to the bed. The heat rippled through me as he pinned me, my eyes closing as I tried to block out the thought of this, of what he probably looked like. What he would look like.

My back arched so deeply that his forehead touched the back of my head but his lower body never left mine, as he undulated against my skin. Then he lifted up, his body weight on his hand holding me to the bed, my chest pressed down as he slammed against my ass.

“Great, Gale! Harder!” The director’s voice cut through the fog building in my head. “Movement – we need lots of movement.”

“Randy, come on – show me! It’s hard and fast, Randy, come on – feel it!”

Yeah. Great. Thanks.

Gale pressed his body down again, and I gasped as his cock slapped against my balls, grabbing the sheets and twisting them in my fingers. He moaned into my neck before he pulled back up, letting me breathe and I choked out a stuttered breath before his hand moved on top of mine, his fingers sliding between mine. I grabbed at them absently.

We kept moving, me trying to balance his weight as he kept shifting on top of me. His hands roamed my sides, holding my waist as he kissed the top of my back, his lips searing my skin. Then he lifted again, his hand moving back to pin my arm as the other grasped the back of my neck, holding my head down. I closed my eyes, unable to do anything but let him move me, pin me.

“Good, Gale – hold him down. Fuck him!”

I scowled at the director.

As soon as he let go of my arm I moved it out of the way – it was fucking numb from his weight on it. I looked over my shoulder at him, hoping he’d get the message to leave my arm alone, my hand reaching back to get his attention. Or maybe to smack him.

He leaned forward more, covering me completely as he put his elbows on the bed beside my head, kissing my ear, wrapping me totally in his embrace as he rocked more shallowly against my ass. “So hot, Randy,” he whispered, his lips against my ear.

I couldn’t breathe any more, couldn’t take it. I pushed up against him, gasping, and he moved with me, letting me up.

“Cut!” The director rushed towards us. “Great work – that was amazing guys!” He rushed back down to the cameras, everyone bustling around them.

I laid there, my heart pounding as he rolled to one side, his leg still over mine before he turned completely, flopping on his back on the bed. I could hear his breathing slowing back to normal.

“Christ.”

I looked over at him as he muttered it. I raised an eyebrow, wondering if it was directed at me. His eyes were closed and he lay still for a minute, then opened one and looked at me. He laughed when he saw the look on my face, rolling up onto his side so his face was next to mine.

“Jesus – that was a work out,” he grinned. “My abs are going to hurt.”

“Huh, yeah,” I smiled. What the fuck do you say after something like that?

He didn’t seem to care that it was obvious he had been hard, his cock slowly deflating inside the stupid nylon sock. I sure as fuck wasn’t about to move from my stomach until mine did the same. It was no one’s business but mine.

“Wanna get a beer after work?” His grin was smaller but still devastatingly charming. I cursed my luck and nodded, hoisting myself off the bed. 

Chapter 2 by Triciaqaf

………………..

Part 2

 

Randy's POV

I wasn’t waiting for him – I had stuff to do at the studio after my scenes wrapped. In fact, if I’d thought about it, I probably would have gone straight home and opened the largest bottle of alcohol I had, keeping myself FAR away from Gale.

But I blame alcohol as part of the problem, I think.

He’d wandered into my dressing room at around 7, finding me on my laptop. He ran his hand through his hair, his eyes tired and worn. When he smiled those weary eyes at me and asked if we could have our drink at his apartment, how was I going to say no?

So now I was sitting on his couch, listening to him rummage around in his bedroom, catching glimpses of his bare skin as he wandered by the door while he was changing. I gripped my vodka tonic and took a deep swig.

He flopped down on the couch beside me, his skin flushed from his recent shower. He didn’t exactly share the fixation with showers Brian had, but apparently he liked to wash off the day sometimes too. I wished I could do the same, I realized absently.

His hair also had quite a curl to the ends of it when it was wet, I noticed, as I watched a minute drop of water hang precariously on the end of one strand, falling to his shoulder in what seemed like slow motion. I watched it soak into his shirt, grateful that I didn’t have to watch it trail down his back, hang briefly on the plane of his shoulder blade and disappear into his waistband. I had no idea what that would look like.

Ahem.

He got up, pouring himself a drink and then returning with another for me, settling the bottle of Grey Goose on the table as he handed me a tall glass so full it almost sloshed over the brim. I finished the rest of my first and sipped at the one he handed me, the bubbles from the tonic water tickling my nose.

He was quiet for a moment, and I was content to let the silence sit between us. Content to watch his toes flex and dig into the carpet beneath the coffee table.

“Do you like this job, Randy?” His voice was soft, so soft I almost missed it at first.

It took me a moment to answer.

“Like it?” I paused. “Well, I guess. I’m glad to be working, anyway. And there’s potential here – they could do a lot with these characters, these storylines, I think.”

He watched me quietly.

“We could make a big impact with this, I suppose,” I shrugged.

“So how does something like today fit into that?” His words were soft but they still felt dangerous somehow.

“Hmmm. Today – yeah. Well…” I wasn’t sure what the fuck to say about today.

He shifted closer to me on the couch, so close that his knee was brushing my leg. I ignored it.

“I mean – was it weird for you?” He put his drink on his thigh, his fingers skimming the side of the glass slowly as he looked at me.

“Yeah, I guess.” I wasn’t sure how to respond. “Yeah. It was.”

I heard his sigh before I looked at him. “Good. I’m glad.” He smiled at me wanly. “Wait – no, not that it was weird, but that I wasn’t the only one,” he smiled wider.

I nodded.

“Cause you know, it was really wild for me.” He shifted closer, his long thigh lining up against mine. I fought the urge to move away, in self-preservation.

“Wild?” I looked at him under my eyelashes, my head down.

It was like it was happening to someone else when his hand moved off his glass and settled above my knee, his wet fingertips making a dark impression on my jeans.

“Yeah, wild…” he smiled – that goofy, stupid smile that made me smile back, even though every nerve in my body was flashing at me to handle this differently. To get the fuck up, right now, and walk away. Or maybe to climb onto his lap.

I let my leg push back against his a bit.

He shifted closer.

Now his face was just beside mine, his nose inches from the side of my cheek. I could almost feel his breath.

“I’ve never fucked a guy like that,” he whispered, smiling.

I nodded, smiling back, because how could I not with him so close and so…

Huh?

I turned my head to look at him. I opened my mouth to ask him to tell me exactly what THAT meant, but he was leaning forward and before I could say anything, he kissed me. On the nose. Then laughed and leaned back on the couch.

He pulled on my arm, which would have spilled my drink had I not downed two-thirds of it in the last five minutes, dragging me closer to him. Then he pulled me into the crook of his arm and leaned us both into the back of the couch, his hand drawing little circles on my arm. He did this all the time – it was like my body wasn’t even separate from his, like he didn’t realize it was someone else’s body to begin with.

“We move pretty good together,” he commented casually, like he was talking about the way we cooked, or drove, or did anything other than pretend to fuck each other.

“Gale,” I started, but he cut me off.

“So I have a question.” His fingers were making me light-headed as they tickled over my skin, sending little shockwaves radiating through my body. Or maybe it was the vodka. Yeah, must be the vodka.

“Hmm? What?” I tried to pull my arm away.

“Rimming.”

I sputtered out a laugh. “Rimming?”

“Yeah, rimming.” He picked up his drink, taking a long sip as I waited. He smiled at me, blinking slowly. I pushed away all the images that word on his tongue had sent rushing into my head.

I watched his face, saw his eyes flick from the window across the room to me, landing on my face first, but then slowly sliding down my body.

“Does it feel as good as I hear?” His voice rippled over me, a small grin fighting with the corners of his mouth.

“Uh…”

He watched me stare at him, the smile winning finally and turning his mouth into a sexy grin. My dick kicked against my zipper when he brushed his tongue across his bottom lip, his eyes scanning me again.

Something shifted, irreparably, perhaps. As his hooded eyes traveled my body, the world toppled sideways and by the time they made it painstakingly slowly back to my face, the universe had changed.

“You wanna know what rimming feels like, Gale?” I heard the purr in my voice and watched Gale’s breath respond to it.

“You want me to tell you?” I paused, standing up.

He watched me, our eyes locked as I stepped in front of him. His lids fluttered a bit as I kneeled on either side of his legs on the couch, lowering myself onto his thighs.

“Or show you?” I leaned into his ear, breathing in the clean scent of his hair, his skin. I resisted the urge to lick his neck, knowing if I started I wouldn’t be able to stop.

“Does the idea make you hard, Gale?”

He sucked in a breath under me, his hands coming to my waist, just holding me there.

Maybe I only meant to tease him, I don’t know. But when I leaned back and looked down to realize he actually was hard, I was lost.

Chapter 3 by Triciaqaf

.................

Part 3

 

Randy's POV

I let my breath out slowly, comprehension rushing through me.

“It does make you hard,” I murmured wonderingly, almost more to myself than to him.

I could feel his heart beating in his chest when I leaned into him a little more, shifting my hips on his lap to bring our crotches closer together. He still held onto my waist, his fingers tightening as I moved, his eyes locked on my face, watching me as I got closer.

“Rimming, huh?” I smiled, my mouth hovering over his. His eyes darkened as his pupils dilated. Fuck.

“Were you thinking about giving, or receiving?” I rocked my hips, feeling his body move instinctively in response. I closed my eyes for a second, willing my body to wait, reminding myself that I shouldn’t just rip my jeans off and climb back into this same position, impaling myself on his cock. At least not yet. I couldn’t help the small moan as the mental image formed in my brain, though.

“Gale,” was all I could whisper, the ability to think receding fast.

“Stand up, Randy.”

His hands pushed me gently, helping me off his lap, his voice thick and dripping down my skin like honey.

I stood up, my hands caught in his as we stared at each other. His wide, beautiful mouth turned up into a small grin as he looked down at my waist, then back up to my face. Then he let go of my hands, his nimble fingers undoing my jeans before I even registered the fact.

He didn’t push them down, just opened my fly and stopped. I swayed a bit on my feet, putting my hands on his shoulders to steady myself when his warm breath hit my stomach.

“Mmmm,” was what it sounded like, but I couldn’t hear much over the rushing of blood in my ears.

I stumbled when his hands turned me by my hips, steering me around until I had my back to him. I wanted to look over my shoulder but was afraid of what I’d see. Afraid that I’d come in my pants if I saw the desire on his face.

I gasped when his fingers found the skin at the hollow of my lower back, stroking so softly I arched away from it and strained back into it almost simultaneously. His broad hands pushed my shirt up higher on my back, his thumbs rubbing my skin softly as I shuddered. He hadn’t even gotten near a part of my body that he couldn’t touch harmlessly in public and I was swooning, my heart pounding and my skin tingling.

I jumped when he pressed his lips into the curve of my back; soft, closed-mouthed kisses sending jolts of electricity up my spine. Moving into warmer, wetter kisses as he let his lower lip drag across my skin, his breath hot and moist.

He kept kissing as his hands slid lower, thumbs hooking under layers of clothing, pushing down. I choked off a moan, a small gasping sound leaving my mouth instead as my jeans pooled at my feet, the cool air bringing goosebumps to my naked skin.

His hands were still on me, trailing back up my thighs as the fabric fell away, then curling around my hipbones gently, holding.

“Wanted this…” he whispered, his thumbs stroking barely against my skin.

“Wanted it from the first scene, from the first time I ran my tongue down your back.” His right hand left my hipbone, making me jump when a fingertip dipped into the hollow of my back, trailing straight down.

Other fingertips joined the first, veering to the right, sliding down, following the curve. I moaned when they changed direction, cupping the swell above the start of my leg before feathering upwards again.

It took me a minute to realize he was talking again, the intensity of the sensation overwhelming me.

“Not that I would have…” His left hand started to move in tandem with his right, both increasing the pressure on my skin slightly. “Or even that I really wanted to in that moment, while we were filming.”

I needed something to hold on to, but the coffee table was too low and although the thought of bending far enough to reach it made me moan again, it wasn’t time. Yet.

“But I couldn’t stop thinking about it.” His hands pressed harder, holding, kneading. “Thought about it every time I jerked off for a week.”

Oh god.

My knees buckled when his mouth touched the base of my spine, hot breath washing down, in, under.

“Want this…” his voice was muted as he kissed more, his lips burning my skin.

His hands got harder, rougher, forcing me to widen my stance to keep my balance. As wide as the pants around my ankles would allow. The pants thankfully keeping me from spreading myself and bending over.

“Want it,” he husked, his mouth rougher now too, open kisses moving from spine to leg, covering me in between. His arms slid around my body, holding me, pulling me back into his mouth.

I gasped, trying to pull away as I felt hot, wet suction – the sensation so intense I needed it to stop. He pulled off with a smacking sound, moving his mouth an inch away and starting again, his tongue flicking the small spot of skin he was pulling into his mouth over and over.

“Wanna mark you, Randy,” he growled, pulling his mouth away only long enough to speak, then moving to another spot to start another welt.

“Gale…” I gasped, my hands holding onto the arms he’d wrapped around me, trying not to fall over.

We were moving, rocking together as he pushed and pulled me, my hips unable to stay still. My ass was red and hot and bruised from his mouth and he just kept going, finding another spot, and another, all lips and teeth and wet, hot, mouth. He hadn’t even gone near my hole, his breath only barely skimming it as he moved to the other cheek, and I wanted to fall to my knees and beg him. Beg him to stop, to keep going, to do that there

My legs gave out and I fell to the table, catching myself with my hands, his arms keeping me from crashing through it. It slid away from me as I fell, helped by my shove. He followed me, thumping off the couch onto his knees as my head fell to the carpet and my knees slid wider as I kicked off one pant leg.

“Down,” he growled, pushing me flat, his body following me, pinning me as he crawled up my legs.

I moaned as he covered me, my head almost under the table. He held himself up with his arms on either side of me, his hips pressed tight as he ground his dick against me, rutting, humping.

I could hear his harsh breath, feel the rough scrape of fabric over the welts on my ass. I pushed back into him, my own cock burning against the carpet fibers but the friction too good to stop.

“Fuck,” he groaned, his arms shaking as he ground harder, the movements jerky and fast. “Fuck.”

I could feel the rigid swell of his cock against the curve of my ass, pushing up, up, harder. My skin was almost raw but I didn’t care, just wanted more, wanted harder.

I stopped caring about the burn, about the bruises, all my attention focused on the rub of the carpeting against the head of my cock, Gale’s own frenzied movements irrelevant now too. It built, licking my spine, curling around my balls, begging, pounding.

I jerked up as I came, hitting my head on the table but not hard enough to care, the wicked pleasure pulsing through me over and over. He was panting, making little grunts of pleasure, of effort, his hips relentless against my ass. It sped up, faster, faster, until he jerked violently against me, shuddering and grinding for what felt like a perfectly suspended moment in time, both of us unable to breathe until he collapsed on top of me, his heart pounding like a racehorse.

We didn’t move for a long time, the physical exertion subsiding, morphing into post-orgasmic languidness. I was itchy, and I knew I’d have some seriously sore spots when I moved, but Gale was a dead weight on top of me, his breath ruffling the hair at the nape of my neck, his heart beating against my back.

“Did I actually just come in my pants?” His voice was hoarse but tinged with amusement.

I laughed, wincing as he shifted off of me. He lay beside me on the carpet, his nose tickling my cheek. I turned onto my side a little, hooking my leg over his.

“You did,” I nodded solemnly at him. His eyes crinkled as he smiled. “And I just came all over your carpet.” He laughed.

“Jesus. You’d think we’d never had sex before,” he sighed, still smiling.

“We haven’t had sex before,” I reminded him. “Together, anyway.” His hand was doing that thing again, tracing patterns on my arm unconsciously.

He shifted a bit closer, his mouth close to mine. I had to lean my head back so I could see him clearly. “And I didn’t even get to rim you,” he whispered, his voice husky again. Dear god.

My eyes closed when he kissed me, his lips soft and gentle at first, then fuller, wetter. We lined up more tightly against each other, our bodies naturally shifting to press against each other.

“That’s a solvable problem,” I whispered, pulling his lower lip in between my teeth, relishing his gasp.

It was my turn to gasp when his hand squeezed my ass.

“I can’t believe you gave me hickeys on my ass,” I muttered between kisses.

“Mmmm, too good to resist,” he teased, licking at my upper lip. He squeezed again, making me jerk.

“I’m not going to be able to sit down,” I complained. I didn’t want to think about why his hand pressing into the bruises on my ass was making me hard again.

“I know,” he smiled, eyes flashing. “But it’s going to make me hard every time I watch you try.”

I moaned.

…………………

Chapter 4 by Triciaqaf

Part 4

 

Randy's POV

I was a little surprised that we didn’t fuck, but Gale only seemed to want to curl up in his big bed, throwing the duvet over me and then hooking his leg on top of it, wrapping me tight. I was vaguely disappointed, but his big, warm hands were mapping circles on my back and before I knew it the alarm was going off.

We didn’t say much before I left, but Gale gave me a lingering kiss as I fumbled for my keys at the door, needing to get back to my apartment to get cleaned up and dressed before I could show up at work. Bad enough that people might be able to tell something happened between us, the last thing I needed was to show up in the same clothes as last night. At least we didn’t have to rush, since we were filming an outside night scene, so we were starting a little later.

When I got to the studio, things seemed normal. Gale was talking to Hal about a scene they had to do together, Peter was sipping a coffee as they did his makeup – everything seemed the same.

I headed over to the craft table, looking for something to eat. I didn’t notice Gale come up behind me, but I jumped when his hand cupped my ass, pressing gently. My cock instantly woke up, responding enthusiastically to the small squeeze, despite the throb radiating out from the bruises under his fingertips.

“Ow!” I muttered, moving away. “Gale!” My whisper was meant to sound chastising, but even to my ears it sounded needy. Fuck.

He laughed softly, picking up a slice of cantaloupe. I watched him bring it to his lips, his fingers moving slowly as he opened his mouth, fully aware that I was watching him. I cursed him when his tongue peeked out to lick the tip of it before he popped it into his mouth, his eyes merry and full of trouble.

“Did you read the script for today, Randy?” he asked, conversationally.

“Yeah,” I nodded, telling myself I should move to the other side of the table but finding my feet stuck in place as Gale stepped closer.

I expected him to make another pass at me, but his face got serious. “Big scene today – you ready?”

I marveled at him, amazed at how he could switch from making me want to find a quiet corner of the set to throw myself at him, to acting like the serious professional he was. This would be a tough scene today, and he knew I needed to psych myself for it.

“Yeah, I think so,” I smiled at him. “Just gotta try and stay in character, I guess.”

He nodded, a thoughtful look on his face. “You’ll be great. Just don’t overanalyze it. You know how to play it.” He turned to go, then paused, turning back to me. “How’s your ass?” he grinned, then walked away before I could answer, laughing to himself quietly. Asshole.

………………….

We filmed the inside scenes first – the diner, Debbie’s house, the loft. We had a break while they set up the location shots, since it always took them a while to get those ready. The weather was cooperating though, which was nice for a change.

They queued us up for the scene where we exit Babylon, heading to Brian’s rental car. Then Gale and John had to simulate a fight, which was always a challenge to film, and then I had to do my big speech. I was keyed up, tense. It was always weird to prep for scenes where you had to lose your shit – you couldn’t look like you knew you were going to, but as an actor it’s not like you didn’t know what was coming. Part of the fun, I reminded myself.

They called our places and we started to film. On the first take Hal tripped on the stairs, so we had to do it again. Then Peter forgot his line. Then Gale missed his cue to smack Peter’s ass. I ignored the thoughts running through my head when I watched him do it on the fourth, fifth and sixth takes. When we walked back to our marks before the seventh take, I looked up to see Gale smiling at me in a way that had nothing to do with Brian, but that definitely had an impact on my dick. His pointed look at my ass was far from subtle.

When we finally made it to Brian’s car, I stood on my mark, listening to the guys go through their lines. I couldn’t help my grin when Gale pulled Peter’s hands off me, then reached for my t-shirt, pulling me to him. It wasn’t in the script but no one seemed to mind, so they kept rolling and I ended up against him. I tried to wipe the small smile off my face, but the look on Gale’s made me feel like we were sharing a private joke, so it was a lost cause.

We were supposed to just lean into each other, then kiss before I went around to the other side of the car. It was supposed to look intimate and private, but we had no lines.

‘You coming over tonight?” he whispered, his face close to mine.

I grinned. “Want me to?”

He shifted so his cock was pressing into me. “Think I can make any more marks on you?” His hands grabbed my ass, squeezing. I bit back a moan, smiling instead. When he leaned in to kiss me, I pushed my hips into him, feeling his intake of breath in my mouth before we broke apart.

I opened my mouth, still smiling, but I had to pull away to walk around the car. Gale kept looking at me like he wanted to eat me and I had to remind myself we were working. Fuck.

The rest of the scene went fast once John walked into the frame. They had to do the fight a few times to make sure it looked real. I winced every time I watched Gale go down, knowing he’d likely be sporting some bruises later too. And not fun ones. We had to run through the whole thing a few times, and each time Gale said something that made my pulse race a little bit faster, even when his words stayed reasonably harmless; in character, even. And yet my body kept responding, like a moth to a flame. I was in deep shit trouble here.

I made it through my scene, letting Justin scream at Craig. It was exhausting to do it more than once, and I was trembling by the time they called the final cut. Gale wrapped his arms around me, brushing the hair off my forehead. We weren’t running the cameras anymore, but given the scene we’d just filmed I didn’t think anyone would find it strange.

Gale walked me back to the trailer, not touching me but staying close. He didn’t say anything, just let me come back to earth. I gratefully accepted the cup of tea he poured me, tucking my legs under me on the couch. He stood on the other side of the small space, drinking a glass of water.

When he came over to sit beside me, I shifted to make room for him on the small couch, leaning forward so he could put his arm behind me. He pulled me into him slowly, letting my head fall onto his shoulder.

“Ok?” he asked quietly.

I nodded, letting myself breathe in the scent of him. “How about you?” I asked, tipping my head up. “Got any bruises?”

I hadn’t meant it that way, but the grin on his face made my dick jump. He stared at me for a long moment, his eyes sparkling.

“Maybe you can help me check,” he drawled slowly, smiling. I watched his mouth form the words, feeling the heat rise in my chest. My eyes skittered down his neck, into the open collar of his shirt, the pulse visible at the base of his throat. The temptation was too much so I leaned forward, my tongue coming out to trace the slight pulse there, dipping into the hollow of his collarbone.

His hands clutched my sides, his head falling back on the couch. He made a breathy noise that shot through me like an electrical current, setting off raging butterflies in my stomach. I licked his skin, tasting his soap, his sweat, and I needed more. I nosed down into the opening of his shirt, my tongue tracing along his collarbone, down the middle of his chest as far as I could reach.

“Randy,” he whispered, his hands gripping my sides tightly as his hips shifted upwards off the couch. I sat up more, ready to shift onto my knees to straddle him when I heard noises outside the trailer. I quickly pulled away, straightening my shirt and jumping off the couch. He sat up, adjusting his pants surreptitiously.

Peter bustled through the door, Hal following. Peter raised an eyebrow at me quickly, then looked away.

Gale got up, coming into the tiny kitchenette where I was standing, Hal moving to take his place on the couch. “Fuck! I’m exhausted!” Hal groaned.

Peter stood beside me, filling his water glass at the cooler. Gale moved behind me, so close that his leg brushed my ass. The small nudge wasn’t lost on me, but I couldn’t move with Peter on one side of me and Gale on the other.

“I’m heading out,” Gale commented nonchalantly, looking at me. “You want a ride, Randy?”

“Uh, sure.” I hoped my face wasn’t getting red. Peter turned away and Gale looked at me for a long moment, his mouth turning up into a lazy grin before he swept his tongue along the inside of his lower lip. I felt every inch of it in my dick. When I looked back up at his eyes they narrowed into lidded slits when he saw the look on my face.

“Yeah, I’m definitely ready to go,” I murmured, focusing on keeping my breathing even.

He pushed himself away from the counter, sauntering casually across the trailer. I was rooted to my spot, reminding my dick to behave, for now.

“You coming?” he turned to look over his shoulder and I choked back a moan at the smoldering look he threw me. Hal wasn’t looking, but when I glanced around I saw that Peter hadn’t missed it. He smiled at me with both eyebrows slightly raised as I walked by.

“Have fun!” Peter called gaily, slipping into Emmett’s falsetto. I ducked my head to hide my smile as we headed out.

………………..

We walked to his truck in silence, my heart the only sound I could hear beyond our footsteps crunching on the gravel of the parking lot. It wasn’t a long walk, but long enough for me to wonder what the fuck I was doing.

Then he turned around, leaning against the side of the truck, just watching me. I tried not to falter in my step, but his gaze was so intense I paused. I looked at his face, let my eyes travel the full line of his body, from his scuffed leather sneakers, to the creases in his jeans, to the fabric of his shirt moving in the breeze. When our eyes met I saw the hunger there, the need. It made me reckless, brave.

I crossed the distance between us in two long strides, pushing my body against his, seeking his lips. He grinned into my mouth, his smooth hands pulling me tight as he tipped his head to meet my kiss.

“We gonna do this?” he whispered into my mouth, his hands reaching for my ass. I moaned when he pressed hard into the tender skin there, pulling me into his hips, letting me feel him.

“Here?” I glanced up at him under my eyelashes, turning my head up to laugh at the small flicker of shock that crossed his face. I pushed my hips into his, watching his eyelids flutter as his body moved against me.

“Too cold,” he muttered, grabbing my arm and steering me towards the door of his truck as he opened it.

I laughed, scrambling onto the bench seat in the front, feeling his eyes behind me as I moved. I slowed my movements, crawling across the seat on my hands and knees, then turning my head to look at him. He stood, one foot up on the floorboards of the truck, one on the ground, frozen. He tore his eyes from my ass and looked at my face reluctantly, then narrowed them when he saw the grin on my face.

“Stop.” His voice was clipped, tight.

I paused, unsure if I’d pissed him off somehow. I started to sit back on my haunches, opening my mouth to speak.

His hand stopped me, pushing on my ass to move me to my knees again, his eyes boring into me.

“Gale,” I whispered, suddenly immobilized by the look in his eyes.

He said nothing, just leaned forward and grabbed the fabric of my pants at the waist. I gasped when he yanked, pulling the material over my ass, shoving it to my knees.

“Don’t fucking tease me, Randy,” he growled, leaning forward.

My head hit the passenger door when his lips touched my skin, my whole body jerking in response.

“Gale,” I cried, his hands pulling me wide, his tongue seeking.

“Told you I wanted to rim you,” he husked, his mouth disappearing again as he moved forward, his tongue pushing into me.

I bit down on my tongue, tasting metal as I tried not to cry out. He pulled me back, settling himself on the seat as he raised my hips to his mouth. He started making these little noises and my dick surged, all the blood leaving my extremities in a rush.

He pulled back, the stubble from his cheeks brushing against my skin as his breath washed over me. I could hear my heart pounding but I held my breath, unsure why he was stopping. Maybe this was too much for him. Maybe this wasn’t what he thought it would be.

“Not here,” he whispered, his tongue swiping around me once before he pulled back again, kissing the curve of my cheek. He pulled me back towards him so I was sitting on his lap, my arms still leaning forward on the bench. I shivered when his hand ran up my back under my shirt, the slight calluses on his fingers scratching my skin softly.

I looked over my shoulder at him.

“Want you spread out, somewhere with more room,” he grinned, his eyes dark.

I nodded, unable to say anything as my heart caught in my throat.

He pushed me gently off his lap, then pulled his keys out of his pocket to start the truck. I lifted up, pulling my pants back up over my hips. When I went to zip them up, his hand closed over top of mine.

“Don’t,” he murmured. I looked at him. He grinned again, making me gasp when his fingers reached inside my fly, pulling my cock out.

“Gale,” I moaned, my head falling back onto the seat.

“Fuck, you look hot like that,” he whispered, his voice thick.

I glanced at him, my breath coming through my mouth as he stroked me. He held my gaze as he moved his head towards me, his mouth opening as he got closer. I tipped my forehead toward him in response, waiting for his kiss but he ducked, his tongue swiping the top of my dick as I groaned. He paused, hovering over my cock for a second, his breath warm and moist. My hips pushed up toward his mouth despite my effort to stop them, and he let out a small chuckle.

He kissed the tip of my cock and then lifted back up, taking a deep breath as he slammed the truck into gear. We peeled out of the parking lot as I struggled to do up my zipper, trying to tuck my cock in but getting stopped by his hand again.

“Leave it,” he said, his thumb rubbing over the slit as I moaned. “I like you like this.”

………………..

We made it to his place faster than I thought physically possible, my hands gripping the door and the seat bench as his held the steering wheel and my cock. I focused all my attention on not coming before we got inside, hoping that we could actually get farther than grade-nine sex tonight.

He said nothing as we rode the elevator to his apartment, but his eyes traveled me hungrily; examining, cataloguing, memorizing.

I found myself a bit apprehensive when we got inside. What was the correct response in a situation like this? Your co-star has sucked on your ass, briefly put his tongue inside you and fondled your cock mercilessly, but you haven’t really dated or even clarified whether he’s bi or lying or just experimenting with you.

You know you want to tie him to the bed and lick every inch of his body, then fuck him with a series of objects – ending with your dick – watching him writhe and beg and come more times than he has since he was 16.

I just wasn’t really sure how to say that to him…

Fortunately he spared me from having to say anything, or even to think, when he stepped towards me, his eyes raking down my body slowly as he started to undo his shirt.

“Take off your clothes?” He said it more as a question than a command, which made me want to comfort him and fuck him at the same time.

I nodded, stepping closer as I lifted my shirt over my head.

I gasped as his fingers found my nipple before I’d even dropped my shirt behind me, his touch tentative but demanding at the same time.

“Randy… I…” he started, but I put my finger to his lips. I shook my head.

“It doesn’t matter, Gale,” I smiled gently at him, his face softening in response.

“I want this,” he whispered, his face serious again.

“I know,” I whispered back, stepping forward so my body was pressed against his. He curled into me, his hands coming around my back to pull me tight, his cock hard and insistent against my belly.

I pushed him back a bit, needing to look at his face. “Will you let me…” I somehow couldn’t finish my sentence. Let me what?

He looked at me for a long minute, then took another step back. He moved until he hit the couch, folding himself onto it and letting his legs sprawl out between us. His long arms unfolded along the back of the couch, his fingers splaying as his head fell back slightly.

“Yeah.” He looked at me, his eyes locking on mine for a moment long enough that I wondered if I’d forgotten how to breathe, his response hanging in the air between us.

“Whatever you want, Randy…” he murmured, his voice heavy and sure.

I sucked in a breath, dropping to my knees and crawling across the space between us, reaching for him.

……………..

Chapter 5 by Triciaqaf

Part 5

 

Randy’s POV

He watched me move towards him, his eyes dark. I crawled between his spread legs, nestling myself on my knees as my hands reached up inside his open shirt.

He pulled in a long breath as my hands fanned out across his belly, sliding up to push his shirt over the edge of his shoulders. He brought his arms down, my fingertips skimming his skin as I pulled his shirt away. I circled his wrists with my fingers and placed his arms on the back of the couch, wanting him spread out for me.

My face hovered in front of his and I could feel his breath, could almost hear his heartbeat as it quickened.

“Whatever I want?” I smiled into his mouth, closing my eyes as he leaned into my kiss. I pressed against his chest, his hips rising as his hands found the bare skin of my back, sliding down to hold my ass, pressing me against him. He pulled away from the kiss, his mouth still touching mine but only barely. He nodded, his fingers stroking up my back.

I bit back a moan, his touch and his acquiescence making me shiver. The thought… the thought of being able to do anything to him… I moaned into his neck as I moved my mouth lower, kissing the long line there, down to his collarbone, his shoulder.

The taste of his skin and the sound of his slowly increasing breathing were making me light-headed, bold. I let my fingers drop to his crotch, the heel of my hand pressing under his balls, the tips of my fingers brushing the denim-covered shaft as he breathed in sharply through his nose, his eyes closing.

My mouth roamed his chest, kissing his skin, tasting his nipples. He moaned when I pulled one into my mouth, sucking softly then steadily increasing the pressure, my hand pressing and kneading his cock. His fingers dug into the fabric of the couch when I moved to the other nipple, his hips rocking under my hand.

I barely heard his choked whisper, but when his hand gripped my arm suddenly I looked up, pulling my mouth off his swollen nipple. He shook his head quickly, his mouth open. I stopped completely, my body stiffening as he pushed on my arm, pushing me away.

“Randy,” he whispered, his eyes opening slowly. I let out the breath I’d been holding when I saw the glazed look on his face. “I don’t want to come in my pants again,” he grinned softly.

I laughed, relief and desire rushing through me. My hand covered his cock again, stroking gently as he groaned, his head falling back. I leaned up so my face was beside his, licking his ear as my hand kept pressing, stroking.

“Where do you want to come, Gale?” I whispered, pulling his earlobe into my mouth and sucking. He shuddered, his hands pressing into my lower back, pulling me tighter.

“In my mouth?” I teased, licking slowly under his ear. He moaned.

“Or maybe you want to come buried deep in my ass?” I shifted my hips against him, lifting high enough to line up our crotches, letting my cock replace the pressure of my hand. He wrapped his arms around my waist, his body stiff on the couch as he pressed up into me.

“Randy,” he muttered, his voice broken.

I rutted against him, the pleasure shooting out from my dick to my nipples. His cock was so hard I could almost feel it pulsing against me.

“Or maybe you like being kinky…” I whispered into his mouth, my tongue licking inside his upper lip. He made a noise dangerously close to a whimper. I chuckled against his mouth. “What is it Gale… what are you thinking?” I kissed him teasingly, my hips circling against him.

“Ever come all over someone’s face, Gale?” I murmured, his sharp breath sucking the air from my mouth. I laughed softly, loving the shudders my words sent through his body.

“Please,” he whispered, his voice rough. His hands held my ass in a death grip, sharp little aches radiating out from my bruises as he ground our bodies together.

“Want to taste you, Gale,” I breathed, pulling away with difficulty. I sank back to my knees on the floor, reaching for the buttons on his jeans. He watched me open-mouthed, his face flushed dark and his lips swollen.

I struggled with his jeans, unable to get them over his hips so he stood up, shoving them down his long legs. He started to sit down again, but when he saw my face he stopped. I smiled slowly at him, my hands reaching for the front of his thighs. He pulled in a slow breath, watching me look at him.

“Feed it to me, Gale,” I whispered, leaning up on my knees, my eyes moving from his face to his cock.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned. His whole body shook as the shiver ran down his spine, his dick jerking as he absorbed my request.

His hand came down tentatively to circle the shaft of his cock, his hips leaning forward slowly, but then he paused, his eyes searching mine as I looked up. I nodded, a small smile on my face. “It’s ok,” I promised, my hands coming to the back of his thighs as I pulled him towards me.

His moan rippled over me, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. He watched me, his lids low and his eyes dark as he lifted his cock to my lips. Desire flickered across his face as I opened my mouth, his breath stopping as the tip of his dick brushed the wet skin of my lip.

His groan was low and deep as he fed it into my mouth, my hand coming to cover his. I guided both of our hands to stroke him as I sucked, his ragged moan making my cock drip.

“God, Randy…” he muttered, his hips rocking.

I grinned around his cock, sucking on the rigid head and then backing off, licking the visible vein from his hand to the slit.

“Oh god,” he repeated, his hand speeding up. I breathed deeply through my nose, pulling his legs closer as I dove deeper, pushing his hand out of the way so I could take more into my mouth.

He swayed deeply, his body struggling to withstand the sensations, but he lost the battle and sank onto the couch, his hands holding my head against him as he fell. I managed to keep him mostly in my mouth, but the small interruption made him groan and shove his hips forward harshly.

I laughed a little, pulling his hips toward me, hauling him closer so I could get comfortable, get the best angle. I looked up at him and felt a surge of heat as I watched him throw his head back and splay his legs wide, his eyes closed and his mouth open. Jesus.

I pulled his legs wider still, my thumbs stroking his perineum as I took his cock into my throat. He gasped, his body shuddering as I stroked closer to his hole and pushed a little farther, my thumb teasing the puckered opening as I sucked him greedily. His legs started to shake against me, his body writhing as I used every bit of skill I could muster. I was high, delirious from making him moan and shudder.

He made a deep, needy sound when I pulled off his cock, his eyes flickering open as I hovered over his crotch. He appeared to barely recognize me, his eyes so hazy and glazed from desire it took him a minute to fully see me and look into my eyes. But when his eyes crinkled up into a lazy, intimate smile, I felt my heart flip.

His eyes fluttered closed again when I stroked my thumb over his opening, his body jerking slightly. I nosed lower, pressing open-mouthed kisses onto his balls, pulling one into my mouth to suck softly. He moaned, his hips pushing up again, his legs falling wider. I paused, looking up at him until he looked back at me.

“Can I…?” I whispered, kissing his balls again and nuzzling them as I shifted lower.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned, his pupils dilating further as he watched me get into position, angling his legs higher as my head dropped.

I waited, watching his hole flutter under my breath, teasing him.

“Jesus, Randy…” he muttered, jerking his ass towards my face. “Do it,” he gritted out.

I laughed softly, his body twitching from the puff of warm air it sent over his skin. I licked him with the flat of my tongue, slowly swiping up his crack as he moaned.

When I started to swirl my tongue around his hole, he held his breath, letting it out in a gasp when I wiggled it slightly inside him. I retreated back to a wide swipe, repeating the motions of my tongue as his hands twisted into the couch cushions.

He tasted exactly like I thought he would – musky, clean, salty. I found myself probing deeper, licking faster, small sounds leaving my mouth as I got hotter from the feel of him against my face, the little “oh’s” leaving his lips.

The wider I pulled him and the more I licked him, the more I wanted to fuck him. Really wanted to fuck him. I tried to breathe, tried to wait, but my dick got harder and wetter and my self-control was shredding with every sound he made. I let my thumb creep closer to my mouth, stroking him as I pulled up to take a breath, then diving into him again, my thumb waiting. Then again.

He started to rock when my thumb came back for the second time, his angle pushing the tip inside him just barely. I held my hand still, watching. We both moaned when he pushed up again, rocking himself deeper onto my thumb. I pushed back on the next thrust, sliding inside him easily.

“Oh god, Randy,” he moaned, pushing his ass onto my hand. “More…” he whispered, his hand falling to his cock, circling the head with thumb and forefinger.

My control disintegrated as I watched him fuck himself on my hand, jerking his cock in time with his thrusts. I pulled my thumb out, jumping to my feet as I ripped my pants open.

“Gale, I gotta…” I mumbled, grabbing for a condom from my pocket as I chucked my pants out of the way. I ripped it open, sliding it on my dick as he watched me, his naked body spread wantonly on the couch, his chest heaving as he jacked his dick.

“You had a condom in your pocket?” he grinned. I blushed, laughing. “Fuck yeah – after your little performance at work, I figured we might use it.”

He laughed, nodding. Then opened his mouth to wet his lips with his tongue and I remembered what we were doing. What I wanted to do…

“Lube, Gale.” I looked around. Fuck. “Where?” I begged, hoping to god it wasn’t far.

“Bedroom,” he groaned, his head falling back as he kept stroking.

“Don’t fucking come!” I demanded as I hurried to the bedroom, making a beeline for his night table. No lube.

“Fuck! Where??” I called back to him, rushing to the other side of the bed. I almost cried from relief when I saw the bottle there, practically running back to the living room, slicking myself as I walked. I know I dripped lube on his carpet but it was the last fucking thing I cared about. All I cared about was getting inside that ass… oh god…

I grabbed his hand when I got back to the couch, yanking it away from his dick. He groaned, fighting me until we made eye contact.

“Randy… fuck. Hurry up,” he pleaded, placing his feet on the couch with his knees spread wide. Fuck. I held my lower lip between my teeth to remind myself to go slow, no matter how badly I wanted to ram into him. Oh god, I wanted to ram into him…

I stroked my hands down the backs of his thighs, watching him shiver as I lifted his legs, resting them over my arms. He stiffened when the head of my cock pushed against him, his eyes locked on mine. I rocked, then pulled back. Then repeated the motion, pushing a bit farther on each thrust until I felt him tense up.

I stopped, my hands stroking his thighs, feathering around to his ass. I waited until he relaxed, then pushed forward a bit more. I clenched my teeth together as he squeezed me, his hole so fucking tight I wasn’t sure I’d get in.

"God, Gale," I groaned. The effort it took not to slam into him was making my eyeballs ache. Only the thought of hurting him kept me from doing it, licking around my desire, sobering me totally when I let it creep into my thoughts.

“You ok?” I asked softly, knowing this wasn’t something he did often, if ever.

He nodded, a small smile lifting his mouth. “You’d better hurry up so we can get to the part where I get to come wherever I want,” he grinned.

My laugh turned into a moan as he pushed back onto me, pulling me further inside him.

“Fuck me, Randy,” he murmured, closing his eyes.

I choked out another moan, the whole idea of this slamming into me. My head was spinning from the thought of how we even got here, how we’d gone from our at-best casual friendship a few days ago to fucking on his couch like long time lovers today. I didn’t let myself think about it, or what it meant when we were done fucking.

His hands found my hips to pull me forward, snapping me out of my reverie, the open, willing expression on his face and in his body overwhelming me. I pushed a bit deeper, his body taking me completely. I moaned, holding my breath as I adjusted to the tight heat.

He blinked slowly, watching me struggle to regain my composure. Then smiled as he rocked against me, clenching around my dick. I dug my fingers into his leg, gasping from the intense wave of pleasure. “Gale,” I warned, shaking my head.

He did it again, smiling wider. “You gonna stand there, or you gonna fuck me?” he teased, his voice rough.

“You’re a pretty bossy bottom, Gale. Especially for a straight guy,” I muttered.

“Who could resist this,” he breathed, his eyes raking over my body as he clenched me.

I pulled my teeth off my lower lip and met his stare. His eyes widened as I pulled out slowly, his head tipping backwards. He struggled to keep looking at me as I pushed back in, his breathing increasing.

“Feel good?” I grinned.

He just stared at me, pleasure frozen on his face, closing his eyes when I thrust again, equally slowly. When I was buried to the hilt, I rocked my hips upwards, watching his mouth fall open when I rubbed past his prostate on the way out. His hand crept back to his dick, stroking loosely.

“I wanna see you come, Gale,” I whispered, starting to move with more speed, more rhythm. His eyes stayed closed but he nodded. “Yeah,” he whispered.

I lost the ability to keep talking as I plunged, the pleasure rippling through my body as I moved. He started to rock against me, in time to meet my thrusts, squeezing me on the out-stroke.

“Still want to rim you, Randy,” he whispered, his head thrown back and his eyes closed. I moaned as I fucked him. “Then I wanna fuck the shit out of you,” he smiled at me.

I hiccupped out a laugh, slamming into him with more force. He grunted against me, meeting my thrusts evenly, surely.

“But first I want you to make me come,” he stuttered, his breath harsh as I sped up against him. I was losing the ability to pay attention.

“God,” I moaned, knocking his hand out of the way so I could jack his dick.

His moans echoed around us, soft sounds of desire filling the empty spaces in the room in a way that made me wonder if he’d be able to sit on his couch again without hearing them. I wasn’t sure I’d get them out of my head no matter where I was. Wasn’t sure I wanted to.

It came on me fast, the switch from pleasure to need – the change from riding it, enjoying it, to being fully taken by it – overwhelmed, consumed. To the point where my need to come overrode any ability I had to wait, to tease, to coax. Thank god he appeared to be in the same state, his need echoed in his moans, his grunts, his tightly gripping hands.

I came first, the wave slamming me back, arching my body like a bow as I shuddered into him. I caught a glimpse of his smile before his face went slack, his head hitting the back of the couch as he spurted in my hand, his come landing in an arc across his chest.

The apartment was quiet other than the sound of our breathing, harsh gasps evening out into long, slow breaths. His legs fell to the ground beside me with a thud as I collapsed on top of him, my head falling on his damp chest. We half-slid off the couch, my body crumpled in a heap against him. I pulled him to the ground so I could wrap my arms around him, letting my head rest on his chest, listening to his breath as it slowed down.

“Gale,” I started, unsure how to continue, my hand drawing circles on his chest. “What do we…”

He cut me off with his touch, his hands pulling me up higher on his body.

“Does it matter?” His eyes were dark, but his face was soft and open. He smiled, running a hand through the hair falling on my forehead before pushing my head back to his chest.

“Just stay here, ok?” His voice was small, but his hands felt much bigger, much more sure on my back. “Ok,” I whispered. The room got quieter as we lay there, the sound of cars outside on the street whooshing by under the window.

I laughed when I heard the smile in his voice.

“I want to see if you really do bottom.”

Then his voice got much lower, sending heat prickling back up my spine. “See how you move when I fuck you like we did at work. No cameras this time.” I breathed into his chest as I nestled myself into the curve of his body.

“Ok,” I whispered.

…………………………

Chapter 6 by Triciaqaf

Part 6

 

Randy’s POV

I walked into the studio late, my head throbbing. I’d worked until well-past midnight last night, and had to be back at 6:30am for makeup. I sighed, running my hand through my hair as I dragged my ass to my chair.

I swallowed my disappointment when I saw that Gale wasn’t there, but smiled brightly at the new makeup girl, hoping she’d last longer than the previous ones. She smiled back and then set to work, making me into Justin.

I checked my voice mail again, flipping my phone closed when there were still no messages. I hadn’t spoken to Gale outside of work since I left his place the other day, and he hadn’t answered his home phone the couple of times I’d tried.

The morning went quickly, just like the last three. Gale and I passed in the halls, spending more of our time working on scenes with other cast members than with each other. Gale was doing a bunch of father/son scenes, many of which didn’t involve me. And when we did have the chance to work together, we were both so tired and the filming schedule was so tight, it seemed we never had the opportunity to talk.

So when his arm slid around my waist from behind, I practically jumped out of my skin. His soft chuckle in my ear made a shiver run down my spine, my dick responding immediately.

“Hey stranger,” he murmured, his voice making me hard before his hands could. I turned in his arms, looking around to make sure no one could see us.

“Hey,” I whispered back, the smile on my face far bigger than I meant it to be.

“You avoiding me?” His grin belied his words, his body folding against me and making it hard for me to think. I laughed, relieved.

“Yeah,” I smiled. “Can’t you tell?”

He laughed softly, backing us up so I was leaning against the wall, his body towering over me. “I figured as much,” he murmured against the side of my face, his lips brushing my skin. “You just don’t want to bottom for me, do you?” he teased.

I pulled in a breath, my hips angling forward even as my hands pushed against his chest to give me some room. “Gale, we shouldn’t do this here…” I started, but his hands were moving down my sides, pushing up my shirt.

“Afraid you can’t take me?” he whispered, his fingers dipping into the waistband of my pants, circling around to my back. “I thought of something that might help.”

My heart and my cock both expanded from the realization that he’d been thinking about fucking me. “What’s that?” I whispered as his mouth hovered over mine.

“I figured we should make sure you’re ready,” he kissed me slowly, his lips barely touching mine. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

I laughed into his mouth, reaching up to pull his head down so I could kiss him properly. When he pulled back, his eyes were darker.

“Gale, I’m gay, remember?” I teased. “I think I can handle it.” His hand pulled out of my waistband and slid between my legs, making me gasp.

“But I want to fuck you hard, Randy.” He cupped my balls through my pants, sliding up to press against my dick. I moaned quietly into his mouth. “And I’ve never fucked a guy, so I want to make sure I’m doing it right.”

I nodded at his admission, holding onto his shoulders as he continued to stroke me. “You’ll be fine,” I breathed. “Don’t worry.” God, could we do this now?

“I left you something in your dressing room,” he licked at the inside of my mouth as he spoke. “Something I want you to try.”

I opened my eyes to ask him what he was talking about, but then he suddenly pulled his hand away from my dick and pressed me hard into the wall, grinding against me. My head hit the wall as he kissed me roughly, his breath uneven and harsh in my mouth.

“God, the idea of it makes me fucking crazy, Randy,” he whispered, rolling his hips against me. I clung to his shoulders, unsure what we were talking about but reeling from the onslaught of his body. Whatever it was, it was turning him on in a major way.

“What is it?” I groaned as his thigh slid between my legs. Fuck, how did he make me this hot without our skin even touching?

He didn’t even seem to hear me, his hands reaching under my shirt again as he kissed me hard. I gasped into his mouth when his fingers found my nipples, rubbing and pulling them.

He moaned softly as he kissed me, his leg way too good against my crotch for me to stop rocking into it. I couldn’t believe that we were rutting like teenagers again, this time tucked at the end of a hallway where anyone could walk by.

As if on cue, I heard footsteps and pushed against him. “Gale, fuck, someone’s coming!” I whispered frantically, trying to dislodge myself from his leg.

“Fuck!” he muttered, pulling back and smoothing his shirt, his fingers raking through his hair. I did the same, straightening myself up as much as I could, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. My lips were swollen and tender, and I knew there was no way we didn’t look like we’d been making out.

Dan came around the corner and faltered a bit in his step before continuing over to us. “Ah, Gale, there you are.” He looked at me with a decidedly thin set to his mouth, then looked back to Gale. “We’ve been looking for you. You’re up.”

Gale nodded, smiling at him. “Sorry. Randy and I were just talking about an upcoming scene.”

Dan looked from Gale to me again and nodded. “Uh huh. Ok. Well, you’re late, so please get over to the bar set.”

“Will do, sorry Dan,” Gale replied, smiling at me briefly before they walked away together. Dan didn’t even look at me as he left.

I let my head hit the wall again as I stood there. Great.

…………………

The rest of the day was a blur, the only good parts being my scenes with Gale, although I maintained a studious professional distance. I didn’t trust myself to get too close to him.

Thank god were weren’t filming anything intimate today - we didn’t even have to kiss. He did smile at me in a way that made my heart flip when we filmed the scenes with the babies, but I prayed that no one saw it. Dan kept looking at me suspiciously all day, and I didn’t need to give him any more fuel for that fire.

It was late when I headed back toward my dressing room, not having had any chance to make even a quick stop there all day. The anticipation built in my belly as I walked down the hall, remembering the intensity of Gale’s earlier attack on me. I had a couple of ideas as to what his surprise might be, and all of them made my cock twitch.

I was lost in my own dreamy little world when I heard his voice, a grin widening my face. I hurried my pace, heading toward his dressing room when I heard a woman laugh. It wasn’t Thea or Michelle or Sharon, and something about the timbre of it made me pause.

I heard him say something, but it was too low for me to make out. But the tone was unmistakable, especially after having been on the receiving end of it. I stopped.

She laughed again, and then it was quiet. Too quiet. My feet started to move, seemingly without my consent, and I flinched when I saw them. He was with one of the script-writers, Katie, or Carmen, or something. She was smiling up at him, her cheeks pink and her smile wide. His smile was equally wide, his arm leaning against the wall above her head. I felt my heart drop through my feet when she placed her hand on his chest, the gesture intimate and familiar.

“Thanks again for dinner, Gale,” she smiled, clearly flirting with him. Albeit not as well as I could, but flirting nonetheless.

He smiled back. “My pleasure.”

“I’ll, um, see you Friday then?” she leaned a bit closer to him and I closed my eyes.

I couldn’t watch any more, so I fled to my dressing room. I know he saw me, his “Randy…” echoing down the hall as I closed my door. I ignored it when he knocked, my heart pounding as his footsteps trailed away after a minute.

……………………

I didn’t answer my phone when it rang. It had started raining some time earlier in the evening, and I was soaked by the time I got home. I pulled off my wet clothes, grabbed a bottle of wine from the kitchen and laid on my floor listening to John Coltrane until I passed out.

……………………

He looked at me warily the next day, his smile tentative. I ignored it, walking over to the craft table. He followed me but I figured it was too public a spot to get into anything.

He poured himself a coffee, watching me as I poked through the granola bars.

“How was your evening?” he asked carefully.

“Fine,” I smiled brightly at him.

“Randy,” he started, but I looked straight at him and he stopped.

“Don’t.”

“Randy…”

I just shook my head, dropping the food I’d been picking at and turning away. He started to follow me but Dan called to him. I walked away, swallowing the lump in my throat.

I kept myself surrounded by people at the few breaks we had throughout the day. He sat beside me anyway, listening to the conversations I had with Hal, or Peter, or anyone I could find. Every time I looked up, he was watching me. And every time I looked away.

I started to relax a bit when the day was almost done and I’d heard that he left, the knot in my stomach there long enough that I was getting used to it. When he walked into my dressing room just before 10pm, I winced.

“I thought you’d gone home,” I said flatly.

“Randy,” he sat down beside me. I stood up.

“Randy,” he stood up too. “Please. It’s not what you think.” He reached for my arm but I shook his hand off. He stepped closer, blocking my way to the door.

“Don’t, Gale. Just don’t.”

“Randy,” he sighed, running his fingers through his hair. “Would you sit down and listen to me for a sec?”

“No!” I hissed. Fuck. I wasn’t going to get this way.

“No,” I repeated more firmly. “I’m not interested, Gale. You’re free to do whatever you want.” I walked over to the table, shoving my dirty clothes into my bag. “Fuck whomever you want.”

My hand landed on the surprise he’d left me as I grabbed my stuff, so I picked it up. Then turned around, calmly.

“I don’t think I’ll need this,” I held it out for him.

He looked at me, then down at my hand. “Randy,” he shook his head. “Fuck. Randy, come on. I was just talking to her.”

I felt like an idiot standing there when he didn’t take it, so I dropped it on the table. “Uh huh. Whatever.” He stepped closer, an increasingly desperate look on his face.

“Randy, I had dinner with her. We’ve had dinner a couple of times over the last few months.”

My hand froze in mid-air. I forced myself to keep packing so I wouldn’t say anything.

He sighed. “Before… before anything happened… between us,” he struggled for words. He shook his head again.

“So you just thought you’d fuck both of us?” I didn’t mean to get into it, but the words were out of my mouth before I could stop them. “I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.” The bitterness in my voice made him flinch. “Who else are you fucking, Gale?”

He stared at me for a long minute, only my heart pounding in my ears, hurt plainly etched on his face.

“No one.” His voice was tight as he walked to the door. “And I’m not fucking her.”

I watched the door close as he walked away, sitting down heavily once I was alone.

……………………

I rationalized it to myself repeatedly as I cleaned my apartment. It’s not like I could have known. They looked pretty chummy when I saw them. She touched him for fuck’s sake! And the way he smiled at her!

Ok, so we were an affectionate group. And he smiled at everyone, his inherent charm surfacing once he got to know people, got comfortable with them.

But dinner… and Friday?

Ok, dinner could have been booked a long time ago. I stopped mid-counter wipe as I realized Friday was a scene meeting. I groaned. A sex scene meeting. Christ.

……………………

He was distant and chilly when I saw him at work on Friday, and I didn’t have the chance to be alone with him despite my repeated attempts. The scene meeting loomed ahead of us and I had no idea how he was going to handle it.

I sat down in my dressing room between takes, determined to figure out a way to reach him. I sighed, looking at the detritus of this little world around me. Scripts scattered on the table, half-empty cans of diet coke littered around much less empty ashtrays. My eyes fell to the toy he’d brought me, still sitting where I’d dropped it yesterday. God, was that only yesterday?

I picked it up, a wave of heat flashing over me as I remembered his body against me, the raw need thrumming through him when he told me about it. I closed my eyes, remembering the taste of his skin, the sounds he made when I was inside him. The whispered promises of things he wanted to do to me.

I adjusted my pants, looking at my watch as I thought about it. We had to go over the scene for 110 in an hour, the preliminary discussions where they’d tell us exactly what we had to do – how naked we’d be, what angles they’d shoot from, how they wanted us to touch each other, kiss each other.

I lit a cigarette and inhaled deeply, a plan forming in my mind.

………………………

“Gale, five minutes,” Ron reminded him as I walked up. “Oh, hi Randy,” he smiled thinly. “You too.”

I nodded, watching Gale start to walk away.

“Gale, wait.”

He paused, but then kept walking. “What? I’ve got to pick something up from my dressing room before the meeting. Can it wait?”

I followed him down the hall. “It won’t take long.” I hurried to keep pace with his long strides, especially since mine were a little shorter than usual.

He sighed, turning into his doorway without looking at me. I followed him in, looking around to see if anyone was within earshot.

“Randy, now’s not a good time for this,” he looked at me, then turned back to the dresser and opened the first drawer, rummaging through it.

“I know.” I stepped closer to him, my heart thumping. I kept moving until I was right behind him.

He stiffened, shifting away from me but the room was too small for him to go far. “Randy…” he frowned.

“Gale,” I took a deep breath, reaching out to place a hand on his chest. He looked down at it, then up at my face. I stepped closer. He blinked at me, leaning his head back away from me.

“Gale,” I whispered again, my hand running down his chest. I closed my eyes, inhaling the scent of him. It was killing me to do this slowly.

“What are you…” he started, his words falling silent as I took his hand and brought it to my cock. He pulled in a breath when he felt how hard I was, and I had to bite my lip as I pressed his hand into my dick.

I took another deep breath, looking up at him slowly. “I’m sorry, Gale,” I whispered. “I shouldn’t have said what I did.” I looked down quickly, but then forced myself to look back at him. His eyes stayed locked on mine. “I should have let you explain.”

His face softened into a small smile. “Yeah, you should have,” he muttered. Then his face got serious again. “But I should have told you earlier. I just couldn’t get out of dinner with her that night, so I figured bringing Peter along would help keep it from getting out of hand.”

My eyes widened a bit. “Peter went with you?”

“Yeah.” He paused. “I owe him one,” he grinned.

I laughed.

“Randy…” his hand moved against my crotch, making me suck in a breath. “What’s this about?”

I breathed in deeply, leaning into his neck. I licked at the hollow at the base of his throat, making him moan softly. “You know that surprise you left me?” I whispered.

I grinned when he stiffened, his hands grabbing my arms and pushing me back. His eyes narrowed as he searched my face.

“Are you…?” he whispered, his voice thick. “Are you wearing it?”

I nodded, a blush staining across my cheeks as a wave of embarrassment hit me.

“Oh god,” he moaned, his hands tightening on my arms. His eyes raked over me hungrily. “Really?”

I bit my lip, nodding. I couldn’t help the smile spreading across my face.

“Fuck,” he murmured. “Fuck.”

I raised my eyebrow at him, grinning. “Is that ok?” I teased.

He let his head fall forward until his forehead rested against mine. I could feel his rapid breath against my face, pushing through his open mouth.

“Randy,” his voice was ragged. He lifted his face to look into my eyes. “What does it feel like?” he asked thickly.

I closed my eyes, shivers running up my spine as I clenched around the plug in my ass. “It feels good,” I whispered.

“Oh…” he moaned, his hands wrapping around my waist and pulling me tight against him. His cock dug into my stomach. “Jesus,” he whispered.

“Gale! Randy!” Both of our eyes flashed open as we heard them calling us in the hall.

“No,” he groaned, his forehead hitting mine again. I chuckled.

“We’ve got a meeting to go to,” I murmured.

“I can’t,” he muttered. “Oh fuck. This is too much.” He looked at me, his eyes flicking from my face to my body. “Are you telling me we’re supposed to sit in a meeting and discuss having sex, in front of everyone, while I know you’re sitting there with a plug in your ass?”

“Mm hmm,” I nodded, pressing my lips against the side of his face. “It’s big, Gale,” I whispered into his ear, smiling as he slumped against me with a moan. “Stretching me, getting me ready for you…”

“Oh fuck,” he whispered.

The footsteps in the hall were getting louder. “Guys!”

I pulled away, adjusting my cock so it didn’t push through the top of my pants before one of the PA’s walked in. She waved her clipboard around. “Guys! You’re late. Come on – Ron and Dan are waiting!”

My breath caught when I looked up at Gale, his face flushed and his eyes dark. He stared at me, ignoring the PA. I smiled at him, blinking slowly. His eyes followed my tongue as I wet my lips slightly, making me smile wider.

“Gale, we should go,” I said softly.

He nodded. Then reached out an arm, gesturing for the door, eyes locked on mine. “You first,” he grinned.

I laughed, turning to lead the way. I could feel his eyes on my ass. Hell, I could practically feel his hands on my ass.

It was a very long walk to the meeting, every step moving the plug inside me, Gale’s attention so riveted to me that I felt like he could feel it too. I was achingly hard by the time we got there, forcing myself to try and breathe normally.

Gale sat across from me, watching me as I lowered myself into my chair, his eyes glassy. He grinned softly as my lids fluttered when my ass came into contact with the chair, pushing the plug up deeper. I bit down on the moan that wanted to come out, lifting the script in front of me to hide my scarlet face.

I tried to find a comfortable way to sit, but every time I moved the plug pushed against my prostate. I started holding my breath, hoping it would keep me from moving, but that didn’t work for long. I could feel the beads of pre-come trickling out of the head of my cock from the pressure against my prostate, small ripples of pleasure radiating out from my ass. Christ.

I pretended to read the script while John, the director, ran over some of his ideas. He was the fourth new director we’d had in 4 episodes, so he ended up going over stuff that the rest of us were pretty familiar with, but since he was new, we humored him. And I wasn’t listening anyway, with four inches of hard silicone in my ass.

I looked around and saw Karen or Cathy or whatever her name was watching Gale with great intensity, but he hadn’t looked at her at all. I got a vague bunny-boiler feeling from the look on her face but shrugged it off. I had more interesting things to occupy my attention.

Ron stood up and started talking about the feel they were going for with this scene, the connection they wanted to make between Brian and Justin’s first fuck and this one. “We want Brian to fuck Justin in the same way he did in the pilot.” He turned to me. “Randy, are you ok with that – can you do your legs over Gale’s shoulders again?”

I turned twelve shades of red, stammering out an answer as Gale hid behind his script. “Um, yeah, ok,” I muttered.

“We need this one to be high intensity – graphic, hot, masculine.” Gale looked at me over his script as Ron kept talking. “We need lots of contact, lots of kissing.” Gale smiled, which made me smile back.

“What angle are you going to film at? How naked will we be?” Gale asked, tearing his eyes away from me.

“It’ll be a full shot, so cock socks only.” Ron scrutinized Gale’s face, trying to gauge his reaction. Gale nodded.

“We’ll have Justin undress Brian,” Dan continued for Ron. “We want him to entice Brian, seduce him. But we want Brian’s attraction to Justin to come across, the inevitability of their union to come through.”

“Yes, but we want them to struggle for dominance,” Ron interrupted. “The same push-pull we saw in 104 in Michael’s bedroom, among other scenes,” he circled us as he spoke.

“Justin starts by offering himself to Brian, then trying to seduce him, being sexually aggressive.” He turned to me. “Randy, you’ll see in the scene notes that you take control, you touch him and kiss him first.”

Gale chuffed out a laugh. “I think it says lick, not kiss,” he pushed his tongue into his cheek in one of Brian’s mannerisms. I shifted in my chair, the feel of the plug inside my body and the thought of licking Gale’s chest from waist to chin enough to make me almost swallow my tongue.

He snorted again as he kept reading. “Bite?” He looked up at Ron.

Dan nodded. “We want to show Justin’s confidence, his increasing maturity. He needs to be aggressive, animalistic with Brian.”

“But then you’ll see Brian takes over,” Ron pointed out.

“So you’re shooting my ass again, huh?” Gale noted dryly. I bit back a laugh.

“You know we need to do this to show that we’re really doing this, to show men fully engaged sexually with each other,” Ron walked over to Gale, putting his hand on Gale’s shoulder. “Are you ok with that?”

Gale looked at me, a quick grin crossing his face before he masked it. “I can handle it,” he nodded.

“So I pin Randy – I mean, Justin – to the bed, holding him down?”

I blinked at him, letting my eyes wander down his chest, across his arms. When I looked back at his face he was watching me. I smiled slowly at him, rolling my hips to move the plug where I wanted it. My lids drooped from the wave of pleasure as I shivered. Gale’s mouth fell open and I had to try not to laugh.

“Yes, that’s right. Brian asserts his dominance in the end, fucking Justin hard and fast,” Ron nodded.

“Sounds like fun,” I quipped, watching the rest of the staff laugh as Gale grinned slowly at me.

……………………

Chapter 7 by Triciaqaf

Part 7

 

Randy’s POV

I was relieved when Dan called a break after what felt like hours of sitting in my stupid chair, but groaned when he told us to be back in 15 minutes. Guess we weren’t done.

I stood up carefully, Gale’s eyes fixed on my face as I moved. I could see he was holding back a sly smile, but his eyes were unmistakably hungry. I blushed despite myself, heading to the bathroom to have some privacy, to be somewhere that I didn’t have to try to keep the desire from showing on my face for a few minutes.

“Pulling a Brian on me, Gale?” I laughed when he walked in behind me, a devious look on his face. He grinned slowly at me, letting his eyes rake down my body.

“I definitely plan to pull something,” he murmured, making me laugh nervously as he stepped closer. God, I felt like a little kid suddenly.

“I want to touch it,” he whispered, his body pressing me into the wall. I couldn’t do anything but moan, the raw lust radiating off him and soaking me.

I shook my head to protest, knowing there was no way we had time, or sufficient privacy, but his fingers were undoing my pants before I could make a sound. His hand was warm and dry as it slid inside my underwear, a breathy gasp leaving my mouth.

He reached between my legs, my stance widening to give him room even as I tried to tell him to stop. Tried unsuccessfully, since the only things coming out of my mouth were moans.

“Oh,” he murmured against the side of my face as his fingers brushed the base of the plug. I twitched, the small pressure there and the glide of his fingers on the surrounding skin making me grip his arms to steady myself.

He looked at me wonderingly, his fingers stroking across the silicone and on to my skin, then back again. My knees buckled when he laid his palm flat against the base and pushed up slowly, still watching my face.

“Fuck,” he whispered, his knees bending as he straddled my thigh. His cock pressed into my hipbone, his fingers still circling the base of the plug, stroking across my perineum.

I held onto his arms in a sudden panic as I felt him start to slide down my leg, slowly dropping to his knees. I shook my head wildly, hoping he would stop before I flew apart into a million pieces. There was no way I’d be able to pick myself back up and go into a meeting, no way.

His hands pushed my pants down enough to free my cock, leaving them bunched around my hips. I cried out when his lips pressed against my dick, his hot breath tickling over the wet head.

“Can’t wait, Randy,” he groaned, his hands gripping my ass and pulling me against his mouth, his fingers seeking the plug and pushing, pushing.

His mouth was tentative on my cock and I snapped out of my haze as soon as it registered through my arousal. He must have sensed my attention because he looked up at me as he pressed kisses against my shaft, his eyes unsure. He pulled back and looked at me fully, then looked down at the floor, his hands falling to his thighs.

“Randy, I…” he looked back up at me.

I struggled with the wave of emotions crashing over me at breakneck speed – frustration, tenderness, desire, sympathy, worry, protectiveness, and something else I couldn’t name, but that made my chest tighten uncomfortably.

“Shit,” he muttered, sitting back on his heels.

I dropped to a crouch in front of him in the tight space, my hands reaching for his arms.

“God, Gale, I’m sorry!” I touched his chest, trying to get him to look at me. “I shouldn’t have…” I trailed off, unsure what to say. I wasn’t sure what I was apologizing for, but it seemed the right thing to do.

He looked up, color staining his cheeks and a rueful smile on his face. “Got a bit ahead of myself,” he joked quietly. His face got more serious as he looked in my eyes. “I just wanted this…” he motioned at me with his hand before he ran it through his hair, “and didn’t really think about it.” He looked at me and smiled again.

I put my hand on his face, my thumb brushing his lip. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have..”

He cut me off, looking at me seriously. “You don’t have to apologize, Randy. It’s my fault. I… I don’t know what I’m doing, I guess.”

I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded. “Yeah, ok.”

He looked at me sharply, then paused, examining my face.

“Randy?” he asked. “Randy.” I looked at him. “What did you think I… shit,” he ran his hand through his hair again, then reached for my hands. “What did you think I meant just now?”

I blushed, not wanting to get into this. Fuck, not only does he tell me he’s having second thoughts about doing this with me, but he needs me to spell it out? Christ. I started to mumble something when his laughter surprised me. I looked up at his face, startled.

“Oh god, Randy,” he laughed softly. He pulled me into his lap, wrapping one arm around my back. My pants were still around my hips, digging into my thighs, but I couldn’t really move them without disrupting whatever the hell we were doing, so I ignored it.

He laid his palm over my cock, the touch making my hips jerk despite myself. “Did you think I suddenly didn’t want to?” he whispered against the side of my face. I didn’t know what to say.

He put his fingers under my chin, tipping my head up to face him. “I want this.” He pushed his hips up underneath me, letting his cock emphasize his point. “I just don’t…” he looked embarrassed again, “…I don’t want to disappoint you. I don’t have a lot of experience with cocks other than my own,” he shrugged. “And I’ve never been able to figure out how to get my own in my mouth,” he grinned at me.

I stared at him for a second, knowing I couldn’t possibly laugh, but floored by my own stupidity. God. Really? His smile was infectious though, and as soon as I started to smile back, a small laugh slipped out unintentionally. He laughed back, shaking his head.

“Really?” I probably shouldn’t have said that, but I was pretty surprised. He hadn’t seemed inexperienced so far, so I guess I just assumed.

“But, what about the…” I paused, not wanting him to feel like I was grilling him, but I was confused now.

“The what?” he prompted.

“The… the rimming,” I stammered. “I don’t think most straight guys are willing to do that – compared to sucking cock. I guess I just figured…”

“You figured I’d done it before?” he smiled at me. “I’m flattered,” he whispered, his arms tightening around me as he shifted me on his lap, his hand falling onto my crotch again. I sucked in a breath as his fingers wrapped around my cock.

“Well…” he looked down, “um, rimming is something you can do to both a guy and a woman, so…” he didn’t finish his sentence, and I raised my hand to indicate he didn’t need to. Thinking about Gale with anyone else, male or female, was surprisingly unpleasant.

“But you said…” I stopped myself, not wanting to embarrass him.

“What?” he kissed the side of my face and it made me shiver.

“When we first… before we… you said you’d never fucked a guy like that. When we talked about the last sex scene we filmed.”

He laughed softly, his hand stroking my cock slowly but firmly. “Just fucking with your head,” he whispered. I turned my head to look at him, my eyes wide.

“Do you think I couldn’t tell that you were, um, interested?” he teased, nuzzling the side of my face. “That was a pretty impressive boner when we filmed that scene.”

I huffed out a laugh. “You fucker.”

He laughed louder. “I know.”

His hand worked my cock faster, making a drop of pre-come pool on the slit. He looked at me. “Do you think I could stay away from this,” he pointedly looked down, “once I saw it?” he grinned.

“You’re an asshole,” I moaned, the steady movement of his hand drowning out anything else.

“I know,” he teased, his body shifting under me. “But I wanted to make sure you knew it would be ok for you to make a move.”

I opened my eyes to look at him. “So you wanted me to make a move?” I smiled.

“Do you really have to ask?” he raised an eyebrow at me, his hand rubbing the liquid over the head of my dick, his tongue sweeping across his lips as he looked down.

I laughed, but it turned into a moan. Guess not.

“Gale,” I whispered, biting my lip to keep from groaning. “We’re going to have to go back,” I reminded him.

“I know,” he dropped his head, leaning against my shoulder. “This was stupid of me.”

I looked up at him. “What?”

He grinned. “Wasting time. I could have been sucking your dick,” he murmured against my ear. “I wanted to do that while I played with the plug.” His voice was low and hypnotic and I could feel it trickle down my back.

“Uh huh,” I breathed.

“But I wanted to do it right, and somehow I just got… nervous, I guess,” he kissed the side of my face softly. “Only one chance to make a first impression, right?” he sighed. “Kind of blew that, didn’t I?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” I turned my face so I could kiss him. “You’ve made a pretty good impression so far,” I murmured, pressing my cock up into his hand. He laughed.

I probably shouldn’t have asked, but I was still curious.

“So you’ve never been with a guy?” I said softly. “Other than me,” I grinned.

He was quiet for a minute. “Well, no. I’ve done some things, I guess…”

I held my breath while he paused. Why the fuck did I ask that? Why did the answer matter so much?

“I’ve been blown by a guy.” My heart clenched for a minute. What guy? When? Is he still around? But I said nothing.

I nodded, thinking. Trying to process what was going through my mind. What it was making me feel.

“You look surprised.” He tipped my face up to his, his eyes searching mine.

“Uh, well, I guess I am,” I frowned. “Most guys don’t bottom that easily if they haven’t before. They’re usually ok with topping, or getting blown, but bottoming is a bit different.”

He laughed, a bit of a blush on his face. “Yeah.” He cleared his throat. “I dated a girl who had a thing for topping.”

I turned my head so I could look at him fully, my eyes wide. I bit back a laugh at the look on his face, but then I realized I couldn’t tell if the thought turned me on or made me miserable.

Ok, well - the idea of a dildo in his ass was ridiculously arousing.

“Really?” I grinned. He let his head fall forward, an embarrassed smile on his face. “Guess you enjoyed it, huh?” I whispered into his ear. “Was a real cock better?”

I smiled at his intake of breath. “Thicker? Hotter?” I ground my ass into his lap slowly. “Kind of like what your cock is going to feel like when it replaces this plug in my ass, huh?”

His moan made me smile wider. God. We SO needed to get out of here.

We could hear the voices outside the door and I knew we were in trouble. He looked at me, a flush in his cheeks and need imprinted in his eyes. “Don’t forget you owe me a hard fuck, Gale,” I whispered, grinning as his nostrils flared.

I stood up, pulling him with me. He pinned me against the wall fast, making me gasp. My head fell back when his hips circled against me rhythmically.

“Oh, don’t worry,” he pressed his lips to mine as he spoke, “I’m definitely going to fuck you hard.”

“But first, I’m going to lay you down, spread you out,” his hips were getting dangerous and I was trying not to slide down the wall now that my knees had stopped working.

His voice dropped an octave and I shuddered. “I’m going to suck your cock.” I moaned. “Or maybe I’ll rim you until you beg.” Uh.

“I’m going pull that plug out of you slowly – very slowly. I might even fuck you with it,” he whispered against my mouth. “And then I’m going to fuck you with my cock. Hard.” He smirked at me. “Assuming that works for you, of course.”

I smacked him on the chest, making him laugh. He straightened up.

“I’ll go first. Distract the powers-that-be. Then you can come and join us.” He pulled away from me and I felt the loss of contact like a physical pain.

I smoothed my clothes and my hair, knowing the looks I’d get from Ron and Dan when I walked out there. I took a deep breath, determined to get through the rest of the meeting as quickly as humanly possible.

………………………

The ride back to his place was kind of quiet. Quieter than I expected, anyway. I tried not to think of how badly I needed him to fuck me, just in case he needed time to adjust to the idea. God, I really hoped not.

I started to worry when we got into the elevator, his face unreadable. I turned to face him but he put his hands on my shoulders, steering me so I had my back to him, pulling me tight against his body. I jumped when his knee pushed between my legs, his thigh nestling up under my balls as his breath tickled over my ear. Guess he didn’t need time to adjust.

My head fell back onto his shoulder when his thigh started moving rhythmically, his hands sliding down the front of my shirt and holding my hips still. I could feel his cock against my ass, his whole body flush against my back.

“Mmmm,” he whispered in my ear, his breath warm. “It was killing me to talk about fucking you.”

I nodded, breathless.

“Knowing you were sitting there, your ass open and full.” I put my hands on the wall for support, the faint ding of the elevator registering in the far off reaches of my consciousness. His hand cupped my cock through my pants. “Knowing you were hard.” I gasped softly. I wasn’t the only one who was hard.

Neither of us noticed the elevator door open until we heard the embarrassed cough of the couple that stood there, debating whether to get in. I tried to step away from Gale but his leg was wedged between mine and I stumbled, twisting to put some distance between us. He let go of my crotch but pulled me back into his arms, resting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled awkwardly at the couple as they got in the small space.

Gale’s eyes were laughing when I looked sideways at him, his arms tightening around me as he kissed the side of my face. I shook my head, shoving him with my hip to get him to behave. We were almost at his floor when his hand crept down my ass, pressing up against the plug through my clothes. I turned my gasp into a cough as I glared at him, walking gingerly out of the elevator. His laughter erupted when the doors started to close and I spun around to smack him.

My complaint died on my lips as he lunged forward, pulling me into him as his lips crushed mine. “I need to fuck you,” he muttered into my mouth, his body walking me backwards down the hall.

I nodded, stumbling with him, hoping we didn’t fall. Knowing we’d fuck on the floor if we couldn’t get to his apartment in the next five seconds, and knowing that as tempting as that was, it probably wasn’t a good idea.

His breath was harsh as he fumbled with his keys, shoving his door open and pulling me inside. He kicked the door closed with his foot and reached for me, his mouth hungry and impatient, his stubble burning across my skin.

“God, I love your mouth,” he murmured, his tongue licking the edge of my lips, making me moan. “The slope from the inside to the top of your lips…” His tongue followed where his words described.

He looked at me sheepishly for a second. “When your mouth is open, all I can think of is having my dick there,” he admitted. I smiled against his lips. “It would fit so perfectly,” he whispered.

“It does,” I corrected, making him moan. “I could feel your cock against my lips for hours after I sucked you, Gale.” He breathed into my mouth sharply. “Could taste you,” I whispered, smiling at the shiver that ran over his skin.

He kissed me again, kissed me so thoroughly, so completely, that everything else fell away. The worries about what this was going to be, the complications that could develop from this going well or this going poorly. The irrational fear that it wouldn’t be very good. The very real fear that it would be too good.

But as we kissed, everything else just stopped. His hands came to the sides of my face as his body curled into me, his knees bending to find the right height, his mouth seeking, taking, giving. My hands curled around his shoulders, holding on as my ankle wrapped around the back of his knee. His breath filled me, his mouth plundered me, his taste and smell and feel so overwhelming that I couldn’t breathe. Didn’t want to.

“Gale,” I whispered weakly when he pulled back. His eyes opened, crinkling slowly into a soft smile as he looked at me. My heart hung suspended in that moment, everything slowing around us as he just looked at me. All the intensity, the rush – everything slowed down. It seemed like I could stand like this and look at him all day, our hearts just beating against each other.

His mouth turned up into a smile as he held me, his face tipping forward until his nose brushed against mine. “Lie down,” he whispered, his hands steering me backwards carefully. I stumbled until I felt something against my legs, his arms lowering me gingerly like I was precious cargo, his body never far from me. I went to lay back on the couch but then he looked at me for a minute and shook his head, his hand pulling me up.

“Not here,” he coaxed. He pulled me into his embrace and walked us towards the bedroom. I was utterly seduced, unable to do anything but follow. No matter what he wanted. I couldn’t speak.

He repeated his motions when we got to his bed, laying me down slowly, tenderly. I didn’t know where the rough, intense energy had gone, but somehow it turned into this achingly gentle exchange and it was making me dizzy. I didn’t trust myself to speak, even if I somehow found the ability. Didn’t trust that I wouldn’t say something that I might want to take back. Something that might not seem like such a good idea in the light of morning.

But then he climbed on top of me, his long body covering me as he crawled up the bed and I was pinned, claimed. All rational thought fled as his hands undid my clothes, peeling them from me like he was unwrapping a gift. I shuddered under his touch, my hands clinging to him as he moved over me, his jeans rough against my bare skin.

His mouth mapped my skin, kissing everywhere he uncovered, his touch reverent and painstakingly slow. By the time his face hovered near my cock I was writhing, unable to stay still under his ministrations.

My hips came off the bed when his lips touched my dick, his breath hot and moist as he worked his way down the shaft. My eyes rolled back in my head when his mouth closed around me, his motions increasingly sure as he sucked. His hands tightened on the backs of my legs, pulling me into his mouth. When he pulled off I was gasping for air.

I muffled my moans as he kissed my balls, stuffing my fist into my mouth when his lips trailed lower, his hands pushing my legs apart gently. He kissed me there as softly and sweetly as he’d kissed my mouth and I pressed my eyes shut tight to try to cope.

He made a soft, needy sound as his mouth opened, the first touch of his tongue making me gasp. I pushed my head into the pillow, clenching my hands into fists as he licked me, tracing the edges of the plug with small flicks of his tongue.

I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry when his head moved up again, kisses trailing his way back to my cock. I covered my face with my hands when he took me into his mouth, the wet heat more than I could bear. He sucked me slowly, his lips and tongue exploring, searching for spots that made me shudder. I bit down hard on my lip, hoping I could survive the onslaught of pleasure, but not caring if I didn’t.

His hand on my arm startled me, his head lifting from the wicked things he was doing to my dick. His eyes were soft and dark when he smiled at me.

“Don’t,” he whispered, pulling my arm down from my face. I quirked my head at him, not sure what he meant.

“I want to hear you,” he murmured. “Don’t cover your face.” He placed my arm on the bed beside us. He leaned down and licked the head of my dick in one long swipe, then smiled at me as I shivered. He waited, watching me, so I nodded, bringing my other arm down.

When his mouth engulfed me I couldn’t hold back. I cried out, my orgasm so fast and sudden I couldn’t stop it, my cock pulsing in his mouth as he moaned. He sucked me softly, letting me ride the shuddering waves coursing through my body.

My arms came up to cover my face again as I crashed back to earth, my whole body trembling from the sudden surge. Then I looked at him, his grin soft and lazy. I moaned when I looked at his mouth, his lips glossy from my cum. My head fell back and I tried to figure out how I was going to do this without exploding from arousal. Even right after I’d cum I could barely handle the sensations running through me.

When his hand slid between my legs and found the edges of the plug, I groaned.

“Mmmm,” he sighed contentedly, his cock heavy against my leg. “I think I want to do that again,” he whispered, pressing soft kisses into my semi-flaccid dick as his hand pushed against the plug.

Fuck.

“I need to see how open you are,” he murmured, his fingers seeking purchase on the base of the plug. I gasped as he found it, the small tug making my cock start to fill again. “Are you ready for me, Randy?” he whispered.

I nodded. Then shook my head. Then nodded. I bit my lip as he jostled the plug and moaned as he positioned himself between my legs, his face resting against my thigh. The idea of him watching the plug come out of my ass was embarrassing and unbelievably hot. I couldn’t stop the noises coming from my mouth.

He chuckled softly, his fingers rocking the base back and forth slowly, tugging gently then pressing it up firmly. I arched my back, my hands grabbing his sheets. He moved it up and down, circling slowly and a choking noise left my lips.

“Fuck, Randy,” he whispered, his voice hoarse.

Oh yeah – fuck Randy, I thought. Please fuck Randy.

When he laughed I realized I’d said it out loud.

“Mmmm, I like it when you say please,” he smiled slowly as he lifted his head up from between my legs.

“Please,” I moaned, the tug from his fingers making me arch off the bed. I keened when he shoved it back in hard, a grunt forced out of my chest. Oh god.

“Please, please, please,” I chanted. Oh god, please.

He chuckled, his warm breath brushing over my thigh. “You want it, huh?” he teased, pulling the plug far enough that the widest part almost popped through, but then pushing it back in again. I shook my head wildly, needing him to stop playing.

“No?” he quirked an eyebrow up, still chuckling. “Ok, well – I can stop if you want me to…”

“Get that fucking plug out of me and fuck me within an inch of my life,” I growled. His laugh was husky.

“If you say so,” he whispered, pulling hard enough that the plug came out with a ‘pop’ and my legs started to shake.

“Shhh,” he soothed, pressing kisses into my inner thigh. I arched up when his fingers slid inside me, making me twist on the bed. God.

“Uh,” he muttered, his breath faster against my skin. “God, Randy,” he whispered, fucking me with two, then three fingers. I pushed back into him, seeking harder friction.

“Gale,” I panted. “You’d better fuck me now…” I warned. I was going to cum, again.

“Condom?” he looked around, reaching for the night table. I nodded, watching him fumble with the wrapper. I sat up on my elbows as he unrolled it on the top of his dick. God, he was beautiful. And his big, beautiful dick was about to be inside me. Deep inside me. I shuddered at the thought and lay back, lifting my knees to my chest.

He looked at me when he had lubed the condom, his eyes flashing. “Shit,” he whispered, his eyes raking down my body. Then back to my face, where he looked in my eyes and asked silently.

“God, yes Gale. Come on,” I urged. I didn’t care how desperate I looked.

He smiled, biting his lip as he looked down and positioned his cock. I watched his face intensely, registering the moment he felt it just as I felt the push. Both of our mouths fell open as he leaned forward, my ass so stretched he bottomed out on the first slow thrust.

“Oh god, Randy…” he groaned, his eyes closing. “Oh god.”

I grinned until his second thrust wiped it off my face, my leg slipping out of my hands. He automatically reached for it, bracing it up as he withdrew and thrust again. My head hit the pillow as he took me, my body rocking upwards on the bed with each in-stroke. I tried to reach for his face but he was leaning too far back, and was too far gone to notice.

But then he opened his eyes and looked at me, really looked at me, and my heart spiraled wildly in my chest. He leaned forward slowly, his wide, beautiful mouth inching closer to mine. I think I was whimpering, but I didn’t care. Didn’t care about anything but him. His mouth. His hands. His cock. His grin.

He kissed me slowly, the weight of his body stretching my legs so far that I knew I’d ache tomorrow, but I kissed him back happily, hungrily, my hands holding his head tight to me. He pulled away enough to thrust, then kissed me at the bottom of the stroke. Just like we filmed it, the first time. It hurt my legs, my abs, but I pulled him back again, wanting more.

His hips started to move more aggressively, more quickly, and his moans got harsher. I pushed back into him, planting my arms on the bed to give me more power to thrust up. When I clenched around him he made the most beautiful sound I’ve ever heard, so I did it again. His stuttered “oh, oh” drawing out, fading to a breathy gasp.

“More,” I whispered, my hands reaching for his hips. He moaned, a quicker snap to his movements. It rocketed through me like a firecracker, lighting up nerves throughout my body. “Oh shit, Gale,” I moaned. “More!”

He squeezed his eyes tight, shaking his head. I nodded. “C’mon, Gale,” I murmured. “More.”

“Nuh… no,” he moaned.

“Yes, Gale.” I pleaded.

He hiccupped out a sound, his thrusts jerky as he plunged into me. “Can’t,” he murmured. “Oh shit, Randy… can’t…”

I nodded frantically. “Can... c’mon…” please, oh god please

“Leverage… need leverage…” he groaned, pulling me back by my legs as he slid down the bed.

I hustled after him, trying to keep him inside me but not succeeding as he moved away to stand on the floor. “Shit,” he muttered, looking at me like he wanted to cry. “Sorry,” he whispered.

“It’s ok,” I smiled, reaching for him. I lifted my hips to give him access, bracing my feet on the end of the bed. His eyes traced me lazily, watching me spread myself for him.

“Come on,” I coaxed, looking down between my legs, then back at his face. His grin spread wide as he grabbed my thighs, pulling me up off the bed.

He looked at me slowly, his eyes fixed on mine, his chest moving with his heavy breath. “Still sure you want it hard?” he murmured.

I swallowed heavily, nodding. I closed my eyes to center myself, forcing down the desire to jack myself to completion right now.

“Mmhmm,” he agreed. “Hard.”

He wrapped my legs around his waist, but kept hold of them so he could push and pull me. He held me still, my lower body suspended in the air as he pulled almost all the way out, my desperate gasp and reaching hands begging him not to pull too far. I choked out a sob when he slammed back in, the impact reverberating through my body as he pulled back again. Fuck.

He started slow, his thrusts deep and hard, but his speed picked up quickly. I tried to push back against him but with him holding my legs I was essentially powerless to alter the tempo or the intensity. All I could do was squeeze the fuck out of him, which I did every time he bottomed out, his staggered moans telling me he felt it.

He held me still, his hips snapping hard against me, his thrusts getting shallower as he panted harder. “Tight, Randy… so tight,” he moaned, his hands digging into my thighs as he pulled me back hard. “So tight.”

“Uh, uh, uh,” was about all I could say, the heat spiraling through me so fast I felt like I was careening off a cliff. More. More.

The impact of his thrusts pushed a breathy grunt out of my mouth on each stroke, and yet I wanted it harder. I’d been waiting for this for so long, it seemed, and now that it was here, I wanted it all. Couldn’t get enough.

“Oh god, Randy,” he pleaded, his voice broken. “I’m gonna…”

I smiled through my moans, feeling his body jerk hard against me, a cry forced from deep in his chest. The sound alone set me off and I was coming, ropy strands striping my chest as I squeezed my cock. His choked cries told me the contractions of my orgasm started before his finished, his hands holding my thighs so tight I’d have his handprint there for days.

“Oh god, oh god,” he moaned, his hips tight against my ass as he came down. My legs slipped out of his grasp and hit the ground with a thud, my muscles completely spent. I couldn’t move. He pushed forward, lying on top of me and pushing us up the bed, his heart pounding against my chest.

“Oh my god,” he whispered, his face damp against my neck.

I laughed weakly. “Yeah,” I agreed.

“Why haven’t we done this before?” he lifted his head to ask. I laughed. Then pulled his head in so I could kiss him. He melted into my mouth, his breath still harsh but his lips sealed to mine.

“I don’t know,” I admitted when I pulled away. Didn’t seem like there could possibly be a good enough reason to avoid this.

“Huh.” He looked at me, his eyes traveling my face.

“Then let’s not waste time,” his face split into a devilish grin. I couldn’t help but grin back.

“Next you’re on your hands and knees, me over top of you,” he whispered into my mouth. I just tried to breathe. “Like our second sex scene. Like I promised.”

“You good at keeping your promises, Gale?” I teased, my body already responding to his sultry whisper.

“Oh, you have no idea, Randy,” he smiled. “No idea.”


This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=475