Absence Makes The Heart by Triciaqaf
Summary:

“You ok?” His voice was very soft. I couldn’t answer. “What are you thinking about?” He sounded much too far away.


“Your mouth.” At least I was honest . . .


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: None
Genres: Porny
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2454 Read: 1788 Published: Oct 24, 2016 Updated: Mar 14, 2017
Story Notes:

Trying to get inspired – this one’s been running around in my head for a while. Very first draft, stream of consciousness-ish. God damn it, I want the B/J love back. Hopefully this will help. :)

1. Chapter 1 by Triciaqaf

Chapter 1 by Triciaqaf

 

………………………

“Hey.”

“Hey.” The smile was evident in his voice.

“Where are you?”

“I’m painting.”

“Mmm. Anything interesting?”

He laughed. The sound of his laugh always made me smile.

“I don’t know. Maybe… It’s not finished.” A pause. “What are you doing?” His voice was quieter.

What could I say? Missing you…?

“Not much. Working.”

“Yeah? How’s work?”

I snorted before I could stop myself. “It’s work. I got the Riedel account.”

“Wow! Really? That’s great, Brian.” His enthusiasm was greater than mine. I couldn’t seem to stop thinking about him. Wishing he was here.

“Yeah, it’s cool. I’m brilliant, what can I say?”

He laughed again, softly. “You’re always brilliant.” A pause again, expectant across the phone line.

“You ok?” His voice was very soft. I couldn’t answer. “What are you thinking about?” He sounded much too far away.

“Your mouth.” At least I was honest.

His laugh was a little huskier. “My mouth?”

“Mm hmm.”

“What’s it doing?”

Just like that, I was hard.

I closed my eyes. “Kissing my neck.”

“Mmmm. What else?” I could hear him shifting, adjusting the phone.

“Kissing down my chest – down the middle, the way I like.”

“You always squirm when I do that.”

I was shifting myself, moving on my chair to find a more comfortable way to sit. I pushed my chair further back away from my desk, stretching my legs out.

“It’s ‘cause I can’t wait for you to get to my dick.”

His chuckle rang in my ear. “But I always make you wait.”

“I know.” Fuck, do I ever.

“I think you like waiting.” His voice had that tone now, the one that made one long shiver run down my spine.

“I hate waiting. You know that. Especially when it comes to my dick.”

“Ah, but it’s always worth it.”

Ain’t that the truth.

“Cocky, aren’t you?” I heard that little intake of breath. “You should be here.”

That breath was sharper. “Brian…”

I know he heard my zipper.

“Brian…”

That little breathy voice went straight to my dick.

“You alone?”

I heard rustling, like he was moving around. “No.”

“Too bad.”

He said nothing. He didn’t need to. We both knew where this was going.

“Brian.”

My head tipped back. “Talk to me.”

“About what?” He knew what I was doing.

“Anything. I want to hear your voice when I come.”

“Brian!” His whisper was harsh. I laughed. “Aren’t you at work?”

“So?”

“So, you shouldn’t just jerk off at your desk.”

“I wouldn’t have to if you were here, on your knees. Or maybe over my desk.” Now there’s a pretty picture.

“Don’t do this to me.” God, I loved that pleading tone to his voice.

“Oh, there are many things I want to do to you.”

“Like what?”

Fuck. Me. Now I was in trouble.

………………….

 

“You sure you want to know?”

He laughed, but I could hear the sureness in it. “Yeah.”

I arched my back as my hand started to move. My mouth was dry, needing my tongue to wet my lips before I could continue.

“I want to run my fingers across your skin.”

He inhaled slowly. God, I loved that sound.

“…Over your shoulders, across your back. Something about the way you arch into me when I do that always makes me hard.”

“You’re already hard.”

I laughed.

“And the sound you make when I run my fingers down your back, rubbing that little spot at the base of your spine, the one right above the curve of your ass…”

“Uh huh…”

Mmmm.

“Do it for me.”

“Wha… what?” I could hear him sitting up.

My voice felt tighter, heavier, the words sitting on my tongue. “Put your hand there.” Suddenly I was holding my breath.

“Brian…”

God, that voice again.

“No one will see you.”

I could hear his hesitation without him saying a word.

“Tell me what it feels like.”

I bit back my smile at his drawn-in breath. Couldn’t stop the kick of my cock, though. The pause was long enough that I wondered if I’d lost him.

“Only if you tell me what it feels like too.” His voice was so low it made my hand shake.

“When I touch you… or right now?” Fuck, what a choice.

“Mhh.. uh… either. Both.”

“Justin…”

I needed to slow down.

“Tell me…”

That tone always unraveled any resistance I could possibly summon.

Shit.

“It feels like… it feels like power.”

“Like I could do anything,” I whispered softly through the phone.

“It feels like you’re melting into me, like your skin and mine are molding together.” I could hear his breathing.

“Every shiver that runs down your spine feeds into mine, and I can’t stop - can’t stop making you move that way. Making us both feel it.”

I couldn’t keep my eyes open. My hand was moving too fast, too close.

“Brian…” His broken whisper made my cock weep. I wanted to eat it right out of his mouth. “God, I wish I could see you right now,” he sighed.

You and me both, Justin.

“Don’t come, Brian,” he murmured quietly.

“Why the hell not?” I asked, breathless.

“Come with me.”

Oh. Uh.

“I thought you weren’t alone.” Fuck, the thought of him jerking off anyway was so hot I almost lost it.

“I’m not.”

“God, Justin…”

“I wish I could taste you.” I could hear him moving, a door opening. Maybe he was finding somewhere more private. Good.

“Me too…” I laughed.

“Wish I could make you twitch the way you do when I do that long, slow stroke with my tongue.”

“Fuck, Justin.”

His chuckle was pure evil. Fucker.

“Mmmm, and then the way you grab my hair when I take you really deep…”

“Justin.” It was hard to say his name with my teeth clenched together. “Where are your hands?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” This teasing was far too insolent for my liking.

“Keep up that tone and I’ll put you over my lap, Justin.”

“Promise?” That was the way he was supposed to sound.

“Mm hmm.”

“It’s too bad you can’t spank me while I’m sucking your cock.”

Fuck.

“Yeah, but you’d probably bite me, and that really wouldn’t be hot.”

“I’d only bite you if you were spanking me really hard…” I heard his little moan, “and then you’d have to punish me.”

That might make getting bitten worth it.

“Do you want to spank me, Brian? Spank me hard, ‘till my ass is red?” His voice was a rough little whisper. He was definitely doing something from all the muffled noise in the background. I pictured him baring his ass, bending over for me.

I laughed, low and throaty, watching the little dust particles float in the stream of sunlight pouring in through the window. Streaming right onto my desk. Where Justin should be. Bent over.

“I want to come inside you, Justin. Inside your hot little ass,” I growled.

My hand definitely wasn’t the same, but it was going to get me there anyway. I heard someone outside my door, but I didn’t care. Serves ‘em right if they walked in without knocking. They know I don’t like to be disturbed. Especially when I’m talking to Justin.

“So why don’t you?” A voice like warm honey.

“What?” The fucker.

I let go of my cock, not bothering to button my pants as I strode to the door.

His smile was as wide as I’ve ever seen it, his cheeks warm and pink. I had to stop myself from crushing him into a hug. Then I remembered I didn’t have to stop myself anymore.

He squawked when I grabbed him, his arms coming around my waist as I folded him into me. “You fucker,” I whispered into his hair.

He grinned, disconnecting his cell as he looked up at me. I dropped my stupid phone on the table and pulled him into my office.

“I thought you had a major piece to work on, and couldn’t be disturbed.”

“That didn’t stop you from calling, did it?” His eyebrow was up, but he was smiling. More than smiling, really.

“Calling is different from demanding you get over here. I was trying to be considerate.” These pants definitely had to go. Why the fuck did he have to wear pants anyway?

He laughed, leaning his shoulders back so I could get rid of his clothes faster. “Considerate? By calling and jerking off on the phone?” He caught his breath when my mouth closed over his nipple, my fingers sliding between his legs. I pushed him back towards my desk.

“It’s a good thing my studio is so close to Kinnetik.” He moaned when I let my mouth trail lower. “Or I’d never have made it before you came.”

“That’s true.” God, he tasted good. “But I’d have been happy to come again, just for you.” He laughed against my chest, his hands pushing my pants past my ass.

“I like it when you come just for me,” he murmured.

You and me both, Justin.

“That’s why I bought you the studio so close to my office.” Uh. His hands were fast. And cold.

“What?” he sputtered, his hands stilling. That wasn’t good. “You didn’t buy me the studio, Brian. I bought it myself.”

“Yeah, but it was my realtor.”

“She’s my mother Brian. That hardly makes her your realtor. And it was my money, so who the fuck cares who the…”

He couldn’t talk when I did that. That made me smile.

He moaned as I swallowed him, his hands threading through my hair. “Oh my god, Brian…” he whispered.

I loved that I could still do that to him. Hell, he could still do it to me, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

I suddenly wanted to get him off this way, but he pushed my head back, his eyes bright and shiny and his face flushed. I smiled up at him, wiping a bead of pre-come off the edge of my lower lip. His eyes narrowed. I loved that I could still do that to him.

“I thought you wanted to fuck me over your desk,” he husked.

I grinned. “So lean over.” He moaned as my hand slid up his leg, cupping his ass.

“Of course I also recall a conversation about spanking you across my desk,” I teased, my hands moving him to the right spot on the desk as my knees bent to the right angle. An angle they knew instinctively.

“It wasn’t across your desk,” he gripped the edge as I pushed inside him. “It was… fuck. It was across your lap,” he breathed.

I laughed softly. At least until the heat of his body assaulted me and I had to bite my lip to keep from coming. How he could still be so tight and so hot and so fucking amazing was beyond me.

“So wet, Justin. Fuck. So good…” I kissed his back.

“Thank god you still keep lube in your desk,” he moaned as I held his hips still. I was controlling this fuck, thank you very much.

“Only for those very special occasions,” I groaned. God, this was going to kill me. I was getting too old for this. No man should be able to withstand this much pleasure at once.

“Special occasions,” he breathed. “Like me stopping by your office?” He tried to laugh but I fucked it out of him.

“Yeah.” He didn’t need to know that I meant it.

“You’re such a romantic, Brian Kinney,” he teased, his hand coming around to the back of my thigh, pushing me forward.

Ok, maybe he did know that I meant it.

“It’s not the same with Ted not here anymore. No one got as embarrassed as he did.” It was true – Ted got flustered walking in on us fucking more than anyone I knew. And he was hardly the only one to walk in on us fucking.

Of course, it could be because he’d walked in on Justin fucking me – more than once - but that’s beside the point.

“He’s happy where he is, Brian.” Justin pushed his hips into me so hard I gasped. “Now shut the fuck up and fuck me…”

He always was a demanding bitch. My demanding bitch.

“Yes, ma’am.”

He clenched me so hard I saw stars.

“Gonna come, Justin…” I bit out.

“Good,” he moaned.

So I came. Loudly.

He followed almost immediately, my hand on his cock bringing him to the same heart-wrenching conclusion. I slumped over on top of him as soon as he was finished.

I needed a fucking nap. And a cigarette. Of course I’d stopped smoking three years ago, but I still wanted one each and every time I finished fucking him.

“You can suck on something else if you need an oral fix,” he teased, his hands brushing the hair off my face as he turned underneath me.

I buried my nose in his neck and inhaled. “I’ll take you up on that later, I think…”

He chuckled, the vibration rumbling through my nose as I laid on him.

I could feel him get more serious before he opened his mouth.

“You ok, though, Brian?”

I kissed his collarbone.

His hands stroked down my back. “I mean, you seemed like you just missed me a lot…” He paused. “And I wasn’t gone that long.”

The hum of my computer was the only sound in the room for a minute, other than his steady heartbeat under my ear.

“Yeah, I know.” I rubbed my thumb over his hipbone and he shivered slightly. “But you’re going away again.”

He inhaled a long, gentle breath. “Yeah.”

It was quiet a moment longer and then he pushed me up, pulling me between his legs as he sat up.

“You could come with me.”

I looked at him.

I could.

He waited.

“I could.”

He smiled. Would I ever stop wanting to make him smile?

“We’d have fun in San Francisco, Brian,” he whispered, kissing my neck.

“Uh huh.”

“Cynthia will be able to handle things here.”

No shit. She’d been pretty much running the place since I made her partner four years ago.

“And you can fuck me in a hotel.”

“I’ve fucked you in lots of hotels.”

“Ok, then I’ll fuck you in a hotel.”

Fucker. He always knew how to make me smile.

“We’ve done that too.”

“Yeah.” He leaned his mouth into my ear, his lips ghosting along the rim. “But you look so good sprawled across crisp white hotel sheets, Brian.”

“I will spank you, you know.”

He smiled wider. “I was counting on it.”

………………………

~fin~

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=481