Control by Triciaqaf
Summary:

Justin discovers a kink he didn’t know he had. And Brian likes it. AU, set post-finale


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Dirty Talk, Established Relationship, Humiliation, Kink, M/M, Masturbation , Oral Sex, Orgasm Delay/Denial, Post-series, Raw Sex, Rimming, Sex Toys, Spanking
Genres: Alternate Universe
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 17152 Read: 8587 Published: Oct 25, 2016 Updated: Oct 25, 2016
Story Notes:

 

For  paddies, who came up with the idea. And a debt of gratitude is owed to the Administration Series by Manna, since it was the dynamic between her characters that inspired Gio to suggest this plot bunny. If you haven’t read the Administration Series, what are you waiting for? It’s totally hot original fic. Utterly compelling, beautifully written, twisted love story. Dark. And extremely hot. By the time you’re done, you’ll probably love Toreth and Warrick as much as Brian and Justin. Seriously. It’s that good.

 

But I digress. Thanks to all the fandom girls who were in NYC last weekend, in whose company I believe my muse was re-inspired.

Feedback always stokes my muse. Just so you know. ;)

1. Chapter 1 by Triciaqaf

2. Chapter 2 by Triciaqaf

3. Chapter 3 by Triciaqaf

4. Chapter 4 by Triciaqaf

Chapter 1 by Triciaqaf

 

Justin slammed the door, biting back his curse until he was outside.

“Fucking dickhead,” he muttered, storming across the street with barely a glance at the traffic. He heard the honk somewhere in the back of his mind, but ignored it. Just more fuel for the fire of his temper.

His hand shook as he lit his cigarette, the first sweet drag filling his lungs and calming his nerves for a moment. He sighed. Looking up, he realized he was in front of a coffee shop. He inhaled deeply on his cigarette a few more times and then pushed the door open as he flicked the butt to the sidewalk.

His nerves felt slightly calmer as he sipped the hot, bitter coffee. Justin let the steam swirl over his face as he tried to let go of the morning. It’s only one show, he told himself. It can’t ruin your career if he carries out every subtle threat he’s dangled this week. It doesn’t matter.

He let Brian’s words fill his mind. The Kinney “fuck ‘em” attitude that Brian had tried to convince him of last night. And last Saturday. And the Wednesday before that.

Christ.

This show was making him crazy. Crazier than shows usually did. He was normally stressed out when his work was being displayed in a gallery, but this one was worse. It was more important, higher profile. And had the correspondingly more annoying, control-freak gallery curator to go with it. Who also happened to be his boss.

Justin hated him with the passion of a thousand suns.

But he could whisper in the ear of the right buyer, or art critic, and everyone listened. Everyone. And this was the first time he might be whispering about Justin’s work. So Justin bit his tongue and tried to remember that although this time he was also the artist, he was still the lowly gallery slave.

Justin hated his life. He hated Marcel Deschamps more. Thought about painful ways to help Marcel really feel Justin’s intent. Deeply painful ways. Then smiled a little. He looked up to see a dorky girl with braces smile back at him before he steeled himself to go back.

…………………

“And then he said ‘Justin, I realize you’re the artist, but you still work for me...’” Justin paused for a breath. “Fucking prick,” he muttered as he picked up his plate and headed for the kitchen.

Brian leaned back on the sofa and rolled his wine glass in his fingers. He listened to Justin slamming cupboard doors and banging plates into the dishwasher. “Did I tell you what he wanted to do with my Red Series?” Justin called from the kitchen. Brian closed his eyes.

Justin continued without waiting for Brian’s response. Brian pinched the bridge of his nose as he got up. When he walked into the kitchen, Justin was in full rant. He moved closer, standing in front of Justin until he scowled and tried to move away, reaching for yet another dish to wash.

“Justin.”

Brian put his arms out, trapping Justin between his body and the counter. Justin frowned at him, pushing against his arm.

“Justin.” Brian spoke more firmly, reaching for both of Justin’s arms, holding him in place.

“He thought they didn’t need to be shown on their…” Justin paused, looking at Brian’s hands, then his face. Justin’s face fell.

“I’m ranting again, aren’t I?” Justin asked quietly.

Brian smiled softly and leaned forward to kiss his nose. “Yes.”

“I’m sorry, Brian,” he sighed, slumping against the counter. “This show is making me...”

Brian pulled him tighter into his arms. “I know,” he whispered against Justin’s hair. “You’ve just got to figure out how to handle it. Not let it get to you.”

Justin slid his hands under the back of Brian’s shirt, breathing in the scent of the skin at his collarbone.

“I’ve already told you. Fuck him. It doesn’t matter what he thinks. You’ll be brilliant anyway.”

Justin nodded against his neck. He just wished he could believe it. He heard Brian’s sigh as he pulled away.


…………….

Justin was unsurprised, again, to find that he couldn’t sleep. It was the third night in a row he’d woken around 3am, his mind racing. He tried lying there for a while, but realized it was making him crazy and was likely to wake Brian up. He didn’t need either of those things to happen, so he pulled himself from under the warm duvet and padded to the living room.

He sat staring at the dark walls for a while, trying to keep his mind from going to the gallery. It wasn’t working, so he walked to the front door and grabbed his bag. He figured reading might help settle him down, so he reached for the book Amanda had lent him.

He flipped it over to read the back cover, then cracked the spine and started reading. Some kind of S&M story, apparently. Justin wasn’t entirely sure why she’d thought he’d enjoy reading it, but he was awake and it was 3am and he was desperate for something to take his mind off work. Bad porn could always work. Or maybe make him horny enough to wake Brian up and get laid. His stress level hadn’t exactly done wonders for their sex life this week. Or last.

He was a bit surprised that it started out with such heavy sex scenes in the first chapter, but he had to admit they were pretty hot. A bit of dominance, a bit of submission, but nothing outside of the push-pull dynamics he and Brian had played with before. He settled under the blanket on the couch and kept reading, feeling his shoulders relax a little.

He found himself a bit startled when the book introduced a new character, a much more aggressive top than the main character had been playing with before. One who introduced him to some lifestyle D/S scenes. Full-time, 24/7 D/S. People auctioning themselves off as pleasure slaves. For real. Or at least for real in the world of fiction, anyway. Justin couldn’t imagine someone wanting to truly be owned, be under the whim and will of another person full-time.

When the main character decided to become a pleasure slave himself, putting himself under the control of a cold, domineering man who barely smiled at him, let alone gave him any kind of pleasure, Justin snapped the book shut.

So much for relaxing. What a stupid story. He got the appeal of a little bit of power exchange, but the story went too far. Too much control, too much pain. Too little willpower on the part of the sub. Justin shook his head. Stupid. He pulled the blanket off and got up to head to bed.

…………………….

Brian rolled over and placed his hand on the empty bed beside him, lifting his head to see if he could tell where Justin had gone. It wasn’t the first time Justin had gotten up in the middle of the night this week. The last time Brian remembered him doing it before this had been a long time ago. And then the cause was always nightmares.

He didn’t think Justin was having nightmares now, but he wasn’t sure. He let his arm drop to the empty pillow and frowned. He hated waiting, but he knew he had to let Justin come back on his own. He slammed down the bitterly familiar helplessness that thought engendered and threw the covers off.

……………………

Justin heard the sound of the toilet flushing and the water running, then heard the bed creak as Brian got back in. He knew his absence had woken Brian. Again. He made his way slowly back to the bedroom.

When he settled in quietly next to Brian’s warm body, he found his mind continuing to mull over the story he’d been reading. He replayed some of the scenes, trying to understand what the appeal would be. And why he couldn’t seem to get them out of his head.

Brian’s arm came around his back, letting Justin tuck his nose under Brian’s chin on the pillow. Neither of them said anything, but Justin felt the tension start to drain out of him at the regular rhythm of Brian’s breathing. He kissed the hollow of Brian’s throat in thanks for Brian’s silence. He couldn’t talk about anything right now.

His thoughts drifted back to the story again. His mind struggled to understand, but his body seemed to get it. The more he thought about the humiliation, the subjugation, the harder his cock got, even as his mind was dismayed by it. How could humiliation be hot?

Just fucking great, he thought to himself. I’ve got a control-freak boss at work, and now I’m getting off on the idea of being bossed around in bed. He didn’t move against Brian, but there was no way Brian hadn’t noticed his erection. The smallest change in Brian’s breathing and the pressure of his hand against Justin’s back gave him away.

He still said nothing, but he moved his hand slowly across Justin’s back, making Justin arch as his trailing fingers tickled over bare skin. By the time Brian silently pressed inside him, Justin closed his eyes and let his body just feel for a change.

……………….

Brian sighed at the boards sitting in front of him. He didn’t understand how he seemed to be the only one in the fucking agency who understood what the client wanted. Alan had been in the meeting, had listened and asked all the right questions, and yet, here he was, sending Brian boards that were clearly a complete cluster-fuck.

Brian ran his hand through his hair as he stabbed the button on his phone. “I need to see Alan. Now.” He hung up, pushing the offending boards to the far side of his desk. He’d thought when he moved to New York he’d end up working with more talented people. A better caliber of junior ad exec than he’d found in Pittsburgh. Apparently not. They were all total idiots, the whole fucking lot of them, no matter what city they worked in. He was disappointed, though. He’d thought this kid had talent.

“You wanted to see me, Brian?” He looked up as Alan poked his head around the door. He looked nervous, unwilling to come into Brian’s office. As well he should.

“Come in.”

Brian stood up. Alan tentatively made his way into the room. He looked up at Brian, then glanced nervously at the boards pushed to the side of Brian’s desk.

“You saw the boards? Were they…” Alan stopped himself at the look on Brian’s face.

“Yes, I saw the boards, Alan.” Brian’s voice was calm, but very low. Deep and endlessly dangerous. “No, they were not.”

Alan dropped his head, staring at his shoes.

“Look at me.”

Brian’s voice snapped his head up. He was so dead.

Brian took a step closer and Alan fought the urge to flee.

“Did you really think these were good enough?” Brian’s voice was still smooth, but Alan’s nerves grated like he was being screamed at.

“No,” he mumbled, hanging his head again.

“No,” Brian echoed.

“So why did you give them to me?” Brian’s body language matched his tone – rigid, unforgiving, demanding. Alan stepped backwards.

“I don’t know, I’m sorry, I was in a hurry…” Alan mumbled as he tried to explain.

“Alan.”

He stopped his feeble explanation and looked at Brian. God, the man was hot. Even if he was about to fire him.

“I don’t want to have to do this.”

Alan nodded, knowing what was coming next.

Brian moved closer, his voice dropping even lower. Alan shivered despite himself.

“Don’t put me in this situation, and I won’t have to do this.” He could smell Brian’s cologne and it was making his mouth water. God, that was fucked up. How could he be attracted to the man who was about to ruin his advertising career?

Brian’s voice was very quiet. “Take these boards. Go home, and don’t come back until they’re right.” Alan’s eyes flew to Brian’s face. Was he serious?

“Do it before I change my mind and fire your incompetent ass.” Brian turned back to his desk. Alan scrambled to grab the boards and hustled out of Brian’s office. He’d do better this time. He knew he could. He wouldn’t let Brian down.

…………………

Justin stood in the hall, dumbstruck. His feet were rooted to the slate flooring, his body completely frozen.

He’d watched the young blond man walk into Brian’s office, his demeanor clearly indicating he thought he was heading to the gallows. Justin had waited outside, not wanting to interrupt as Brian chewed out yet another incompetent underling. He wondered what the poor kid had done.

But as Brian began to speak to him, Justin found himself unable to pay attention to the words he was saying. He couldn’t hear anything beyond the tone of Brian’s voice. He’d never heard that tone before. It was quieter than he expected. And hotter. Totally compelling. Justin found himself leaning into the doorway, watching Brian chastise the young man.

He’d expected yelling, or at least some level of frustration to show through in Brian’s voice, his posture. It was clear that the kid knew he’d fucked up and was expecting to be raked over the coals. Justin had watched him pause outside Brian’s office and take a deep breath before he walked in, straightening his shoulders like he was facing a firing squad.

But Brian didn’t yell. He didn’t even raise his voice. He spoke smoothly and quietly, saying few words, in fact. Justin watched the exchange, and although he had no idea what it was about, he couldn’t stop himself from being fascinated. And incredibly aroused. He watched the line of Brian’s throat as he talked, the subtle movement of his hands. The angle of his body as he stood there. Justin’s mouth was completely dry.

The kid rushed past him in the doorway, mumbling an apology as he bumped Justin on the way out. Justin barely noticed. His feet moved of their own accord, carrying him into the office until he was directly in front of Brian’s desk. Brian had moved back behind it to sit down, and was flipping through some papers.

Brian looked up, smiling as he saw Justin standing there. Justin dropped his bag on the floor, reaching for his jacket and shoving it over his shoulders. Brian raised an eyebrow as he watched Justin start to undress and stalk around the side of his desk.

“To what do I owe…?” Brian’s question was cut off by Justin’s mouth as he pushed Brian’s chair back, straddling Brian’s hips and kissing him roughly. Brian’s hands came to his back, holding him as Justin brought his ass closer to Brian’s crotch. Brian gasped into his mouth as he ground down, his hands pulling at the buttons of Brian’s dress shirt impatiently.

“Jesus, Justin…” Brian gasped as Justin continued his assault, hands shoving under cotton to find skin, tweaking Brian’s nipples mercilessly as he fucked into Brian’s mouth with his tongue.

“The door…” Brian reached one hand out to motion to the still-open door, but Justin growled against his mouth and shoved a hand inside his pants.

Brian grunted into his mouth, his hands pulling Justin closer as he abandoned the idea of worrying about an open door when he had a lap full of horny Justin. He pulled at the fly of Justin’s pants and reached in to bring both of their cocks out into the open. Justin moaned when their cocks bumped, his hips jerking into Brian’s violently.

Justin looked over his shoulder frantically, searching Brian’s desk for something he could use to slick their way. He reached for the take-out container, pulling it closer and grinning when he spied the salad. Brian watched him with lidded eyes, his breath harsh as he tried to figure out what the fuck had come over his partner.

Justin almost laughed when he saw the salad dressing on the side, virtually untouched despite the mostly-consumed salad. He poured some of the oil and vinegar into his hand, reaching for Brian’s cock first, then his own. Brian groaned as Justin slid a cold, wet hand over his heated skin, the oil coating him. The smell of balsamic wafted into Brian’s nose as Justin began to pump them both in his fist, his last thought before he came that he’d never look at another salad the same way again.

……………………

After Justin helped him clean them both up, tucking them away and straightening his tie, kissing him lingeringly before leaving his office, Brian pondered the interruption in his day.

He had no idea what had brought Justin by, since they’d exchanged few words during their encounter. It wasn’t unusual for Justin to drop by when things were quiet at the gallery, given that their offices were only a subway stop apart, but things were hardly quiet right now. Justin’s show opened in a week, along with three other young artists who were being showcased at the same time. It was a huge break in Justin’s career, but his anal-retentive asshole of a boss was riding him so hard Brian was surprised Justin could still remember his own name.

He flipped his pen back and forth over his knuckles as he thought about the recent few days. Last night and this afternoon were the first orgasms he’d had with Justin in more than a week. Ten days, maybe. Justin had been so completely overwhelmed with the pressure that he’d barely been able to get it up. Any attempt to fuck had been quickly killed with sighs and gnashing teeth, if not with soft snores as Justin fell asleep from total exhaustion. But not last night. Justin had come back to bed with a hard-on that just got harder and wetter as he laid there. Brian wasn’t about to turn down the opportunity, especially when it had been so rare lately. He made a mental note to find out what Justin had been doing while he was up that had gotten him so turned on. Especially when he had started out too stressed to sleep.

And then he’d arrived at Brian’s office this afternoon, so charged with lust and so aggressive Brian had hardly known what hit him before he was coming all over them both. His cock flickered appreciatively as he remembered the feel of Justin’s hands holding them both tight, pulling them into fast, harsh orgasms.

His smile dimmed somewhat as he remembered the look on Justin’s face, though. He was still somewhere else, his mind temporarily overtaken by his body for only as long as it took to come. As soon as they were done, Brian could see the stress creep back into Justin’s face, the harsh lines of worry overtaking the slackness of pleasure that had been there only moments before. Brian frowned, examining the details of the situation to figure out what had brought it on, and how he could get it to happen again. There had to be some way to keep Justin’s mind off the stress long enough for them to survive the next week.

………………………

Brian stiffened as he felt the cold move down the back of his thigh, holding his breath. He lifted his head to look over his shoulder.

“You trying to kill me here?” he asked his massage therapist.

He only got a cheerful smile in response.

“The transition from cold to hot is excellent for the circulation, Brian.”

Brian lowered his head and tried not to wince, but it was unbelievably cold. Then he sighed slowly as the cold was followed by heat. Smooth, silky heat as the warmed stone traced the path the cold one had just followed. His cock twitched.

“Hmph. That’s better,” he murmured.

“It’s called ‘Sun chasing the moon’,” the massage therapist informed him. “The cold and then heat…”

“Just keep with the warm part, ok?” Brian cut him off, settling onto his stomach as the intense heat penetrated into his skin. His nerves felt awake, alert. And the smooth texture of the oiled river stones felt amazingly erotic against his skin.

When the cold came back and made him gasp, prickling every nerve ending into awareness, he found himself wondering what Justin would think of this. Between his thighs, and on his cock. Inside him.

Brian shifted to make room for his own cock as he let the thought spin out in his mind. Perhaps there was a way to keep Justin’s mind off work for a little while after all.

Chapter 2 by Triciaqaf

Part 2

“Justin, I need you to actually move that painting. Not just look at it,” Marcel sighed theatrically as he brushed past.

Justin bit his tongue and hefted the painting off the wall carefully. He resisted the impulse to smash it over Marcel’s head with admirable willpower, if he did say so himself.

……………..

When he let himself into the apartment, it was well past nine. He knew Brian would be home already, dinner likely having been skipped given that Brian rarely ate without him. The apartment was quiet and dark, only a light from the bedroom flickering into the hallway. It was clearly too early for Brian to have gone to bed, but he was always comfortable in the dark, so he’d probably not even noticed that most of the lights were off. Justin left his shoes at the front door and headed to the kitchen.

He wanted to see Brian, but he needed some quiet after his hectic day so he said nothing to announce his presence. He stared into the open fridge for longer than he realized when he felt Brian’s arms come around his waist. Justin leaned back into the silent kiss on his neck, closing his eyes for a moment. He felt his shoulders drop half an inch as Brian’s strong hands closed over them.

“Long day?” Brian’s voice was quiet in his ear, more warm breath than sound.

Justin couldn’t even bring himself to nod. Brian turned him around in his arms.

“Have you eaten anything today?” Brian’s eyes searched his face, checking him out as if the answer would be written there.

Justin tried to remember. He shrugged. “I think so.”

Brian’s eyebrow went up the smallest bit before he stopped it. “Sit,” Brian said firmly, pushing Justin toward the kitchen table.

If he’d had enough energy, Justin’s own eyebrow would have gone up at the thought of Brian making him dinner, but as it was he just shuffled to the chair and sat down heavily.

Brian pulled some things out of the fridge, making a pile on the counter. Justin tried to see what it was, but realized he’d eat cardboard at this point, as long as he didn’t have to make it. He listened to the hum of the microwave and the sound of Brian pulling dishes from the cupboard as he tried not to let his head fall to the table. He settled for resting it on his folded arms, figuring it wasn’t quite as bad.

Brian shoved a plate under his nose without saying a word, then went back to the fridge to get himself a beer. He came back to the table with two, popping them both open and leaning back in his seat across from Justin.

Justin looked at the warmed up takeout in front of him. Not exactly gourmet, and it was the shit Brian liked from the Chinese place around the corner, but he was starving. He frowned at the lettuce leaves beside the pile of chopped stuff. He had no idea what it was.

“Like this,” Brian sighed with something that tried, unsuccessfully, to sound like annoyance as he reached for Justin’s plate. Justin watched Brian spoon a pile of the chopped stuff into one of the lettuce leaves and then wrap it into a roll neatly. He handed the roll back to Justin.

“Put it in your mouth.” Brian was still watching him like he’d fall over if he looked away.

Justin laughed softly. “You’re always telling me that.” He took a bite, watching Brian smile a little at his joke, but it didn’t reach his eyes.

Justin shot Brian a surprised look. “This is good.”

Brian shook his head, his smile a little more genuine. He said nothing, just lifted his beer to his mouth. Justin watched for a moment, temporarily distracted by the stretch of Brian’s lips around the mouth of the bottle. Brian caught him watching and smirked.

Justin ate as Brian watched him silently, finishing the lettuce wraps and starting on the rice. He was starting to feel like a human being again. He reached for the second beer Brian had opened and sipped it quietly while he let his day start to fade.

He was grateful that Brian didn’t say anything. He knew this was too much - this stress, this pressure, but he didn’t know how to do anything about it. Brian nagging him would just make it worse. Not that he’d really ever heard Brian nag. He laughed at the thought. The weird domesticity of Brian making him eat must be messing with his head.

“Are you working?” Justin asked as he stood up to clear his plate. Brian nodded.

Justin nodded back. “I’m going to read for a while, and then go to bed early I think.”

Brian watched him walk around the sink. He rolled his lower lip into his mouth. “Ok.”

“Going to read your D/S porn?” Brian was smiling when he said it. Justin’s head whipped around.

Brian laughed softly at Justin’s blush as he stood up. Justin couldn’t figure out why he was blushing – hell, they’d done worse than he’d read about. Brian moved closer to him, a thumb trailing over his cheekbone and down to his mouth.

“Read a little of that, then come to bed.” Brian’s eyes followed his thumb, stroking over Justin’s lower lip. Justin felt his body flush with arousal. “I might even have a surprise for you.”

Justin’s eyes lifted to meet Brian’s. “If you’re good,” Brian smirked, turning as he walked to the bedroom.

Justin stood, watching him go as he felt his cock fill. He grinned and reached for his bag. This might turn out to be an ok day after all.

………………………

Brian set his supplies on the bedside table, listening to the sound of Justin walking around and then settling onto the couch. Brian smiled to himself. He had a pretty good idea how to distract Justin from his fatigue and stress. And he was going to enjoy doing it.

………………………

Justin looked back at the bedroom, then down at the book in his hands. He didn’t know how Brian knew what he was reading, but he wasn’t surprised. He cracked open the book and frowned slightly. He’d put it down last time because it annoyed him. Ok, maybe more because it bothered him that it turned him on. But still – some of it was ridiculous. Why would someone get off on having their feelings, their needs, totally controlled? He scanned a few sentences and decided to put it down.

Justin looked around for the remote, planning to watch tv rather than read. He glanced at the book again, finding it in his hands before he realized he’d picked it up. He sighed, opening it and starting to read.

………………….

Brian flipped his laptop closed and looked at the clock. It was later than he thought, and yet Justin hadn’t come to bed. Brian grinned slowly to himself as he got up.

He watched Justin reading intently, unaware that Brian had even come into the room. He let his eyes travel over Justin’s body on the couch, his legs tucked under him and his head bowed over the book, his hair falling into his face. His cheeks were pink and Brian could see the evidence of his arousal in the fold of his pants. Brian smiled.

He ran his hand across the back of Justin’s bare neck, eliciting a small noise and a jump from Justin. Justin’s face flushed a darker shade and he dropped the book like it had burned his hand.

“Brian…” his voice was husky. He cleared his throat and tried again. “You startled me,” he smiled.

Brian let his smile turn up the corners of his mouth. “I noticed.” He pointedly let his eyes sweep over Justin’s body again, resting his gaze on Justin’s crotch.

Brian dropped his voice. “Get up.”

Justin looked at him for a minute, then blinked. Brian watched his adam’s apple move as he swallowed.

“Now.”

Justin pulled in a slow breath as he stood. Brian slowly moved around the couch, holding Justin’s gaze the entire time. Brian could see Justin’s chest moving with his breath by the time he stopped in front of him.

He reached a finger out and trailed it across Justin’s jawline, making Justin’s eyes flicker shut briefly before he opened them again. His breath sped up slightly when Brian moved his lips closer to Justin’s ear.

“Go get in bed.” Justin shivered at the feel of Brian’s breath on his skin.

Brian lowered his voice a little more.

“Naked. On your stomach.”

Justin swallowed.

“Wait for me.”

Justin nodded silently, his mouth open as he looked up at Brian. Brian resisted the urge to kiss him, just waited until Justin took a deep breath and headed into the bedroom.

Brian picked up the book and flipped through a few pages. He read a little until he heard the sound of Justin getting into their bed, then managed to wipe the smile off his face before he left the room.

………………………

Justin lay on the bed, waiting. He felt a shiver run down his spine as Brian came in, his footsteps making Justin’s heart speed up. He shifted to find a more comfortable way to lie on his hard cock, listening as Brian moved around the room, hearing him undressing, moving things.

He closed his eyes and tried to block the images from the book from filling his head. Images of the main character bound, bent, tormented. Used over and over by his master, his body strung out by a series of touches that varied from cruel to intensely pleasurable.

Justin felt the bed dip as Brian sat down beside him, and turned his head to see his lover. Brian looked calm, strong. Beautiful. Justin felt his heart trip.

Brian smiled back at him, his expression soft for a moment. Then he let his eyes wander over Justin’s body and his face became harder, sexier. When he looked back into Justin’s eyes, he looked dangerous and intense. Justin let out a breath.

“Close your eyes, Justin.” Brian’s voice was low and steady. Justin obeyed immediately. “Keep them closed, or I’ll blindfold you.”

Justin nodded, swallowing around the lump in his throat.

“I’m going to touch you, Justin,” Brian spoke as he shifted on the bed. “With my hands, and with these.”

Justin felt a smooth, warm object placed in the palm of his hand. His fingers closed around it and he tried to determine what it was. It was oval-shaped, and incredibly smooth. Solid, somewhat heavy. Brian’s fingers closed over his own, snugging what had to be a stone firmly in his hand.

Justin shifted as Brian straddled him, his knees resting on either side of Justin’s hips. He lowered his weight onto Justin’s ass, pressing him firmly into the bed. Justin moaned slightly at the pressure on his cock.

When Brian’s hands began to slide up his back, Justin moaned in pleasure. Brian was giving him a back rub? Not what he’d expected. He melted under the strong, sure touches, the slight eucalyptus fragrance of the massage oil filling the air around them.

He felt one of the smooth stones slide through the oil on his skin and push into the muscles of his right shoulder. Justin groaned. The stone was warm, almost hot. This was heavenly.

“It’s warm,” Justin breathed out. “So warm.”

Brian worked the stone around his muscles, sliding it in widening circles down his back. He pressed it into the knot of muscles at the base of Justin’s spine and Justin moaned.

“Volcanic stone. Holds temperatures very well.”

Justin sighed. Probably something Brian learned from his massage therapist. He’d have to thank the guy if he ever saw him.

Brian shifted lower, resettling himself on Justin’s legs and leaving his ass bare. Justin unconsciously spread his thighs before Brian put his weight down, angling his ass up. He heard Brian’s small chuckle but didn’t care. This was too good to care.

Brian lifted up again and nudged Justin’s leg with his knee, spreading him wide enough for Brian to kneel between his open legs. Justin pulled in a shaky breath at the thought of being splayed for Brian like this. Sweet anticipation trilled through his blood.

Brian shifted lower still, his knees brushing the inside of Justin’s calves, making Justin moan when firm hands kneaded into his lower back, a newly-warm stone moving slickly over his skin. The texture was so completely smooth it was almost obscene, like it couldn’t possibly be an inanimate object. Brian pushed the stone down into his glute muscles and Justin groaned again. The heat was intense and he spread his legs wider as the touches got more intimate, more erotic. God.

Justin gasped softly when Brian poured a line of oil into the crack of his ass, the warm liquid running over his cleft and around his balls. He ground his hips into the bed in a slow circle, and the friction on his cock made him shiver. He could feel a wet spot on the bed from where his cock was leaking onto the sheets.

Brian ran one smooth stone in a lazy circle around Justin’s tailbone, making Justin arch his hips up to get more. When he slid the stone through the oil dripping down his crack, Justin moaned loudly. Brian rubbed his hole with it teasingly, pushing just the tiniest bit before he slid the stone further down to Justin’s balls. Justin jumped at the heat on his scrotum, gasping out an “ahhh”. He was starting to shake.

Brian’s hands came back without the stone, kneading into Justin’s ass, spreading him. Justin rocked into the bed beneath him, lifting his ass as Brian pulled him wider. The feel of Brian’s thumb pressing down his crack made Justin choke out a moan, his hips angling to push Brian’s thumb where he wanted it most.

“Ah, ah, ah…” Brian chastised softly, letting his thumb trail far too softly over Justin’s hole. Justin made a sound somewhere between a moan and a whimper, still trying to push Brian inside him. “Please,” he whispered. “Brian…”

Brian moved on the bed, reaching for something. Justin almost opened his eyes to see what he was doing when he felt Brian’s lips at his ear.

“You’re not going to like this.”

Justin cocked his head, opening his eyes in time to see Brian moving back down his body. Brian’s gaze flashed up at him and he closed his eyes quickly, wondering what the hell Brian meant. He groaned when he realized it probably meant Brian was really going to make him wait until he fucked him.

Then something touched the back of his thigh and it felt like a hot poker. Only not hot. Cold. Incredibly cold. Justin gasped, jumping. “Fuck!” he sputtered. “What the hell was that?”

Brian’s hand pushed down firmly on the small of Justin’s back. “Stay still.” Brian’s voice was commanding, making Justin stop moving. He had to breathe deeply through the pulse of arousal flooding his body.

“Holds both temperatures well. Hot and cold.” Brian sounded like he was enjoying himself. Justin pushed his face into the pillow.

Brian brought the stone back to his thigh again and rubbed it slowly down the line of his leg. When he paused at the back of Justin’s knee, Justin groaned. It was like an ice cube, only not wet. Still smooth and slick from the oil, but so fucking cold it made goosebumps break out all over Justin’s arms and legs.

“It’s too cold,” Justin moaned. Brian only laughed softly, then trailed the stone down his calf. It was a little less intense than his thigh, for which Justin was very, very grateful.

He almost melted when the warm stone came back, covering the same path the cold one had just traced. It felt so good that Justin moaned softly. “Oh god, yes,” he sighed.

Brian let the warm stone slide up the inside of his thigh, rubbing over the sensitive skin and making Justin’s ass lift.

“Feel good?” Brian asked, his voice liquid silk.

Justin could only nod. The stone was getting very close to his balls again. Uh. Was bypassing his balls and sliding under his hip and beside his cock. Justin groaned. Brian hadn’t so much as touched his cock yet and it was getting intensely frustrating. “Please…” he said again, shifting to try and move Brian’s slick fingers to his cock.

“Want me to touch your cock, Justin?” Brian asked.

Justin nodded quickly. “Yes,” he breathed.

In hindsight, the tone of Brian’s voice should have warned him.

“Ok,” Brian said quietly.

Justin yelped when the cold stone touched the inside of his knee. When he realized Brian was sliding it up his leg, awakening every nerve in his inner thigh, Justin started to panic.

“No.”

Brian kept moving the stone higher.

“No, Brian. Please!” He thrashed on the bed.

“Justin, I will tie you down if I need to.” Brian’s voice had the same tone he’d used when chastising Alan yesterday. Justin’s traitorous cock pulsed at the sound, totally unaware of what it was going to feel very shortly.

“No, please…” Justin’s voice trailed off in a throaty whisper.

Brian’s mouth brushed Justin’s ear. “Then spread your legs wider, and lift your hips.”

Brian’s other hand was massaging his inner thigh, following after the cold stone and soothing the quivering skin. His hand felt so good, but the stone was so cold. Too cold. Every nerve in Justin’s body was on high alert, every muscle tense.

Justin gasped when the stone ran slowly over his ass, pressing into the muscles. Then Brian’s warm hand followed, kneading his skin and making him moan. Justin’s legs spread further despite his better judgment. The stone started to move into the crease at the top of his thigh and Justin held his breath.

Brian’s low voice made him push out the breath in a soft moan.

“Turn over.”

Justin’s eyes opened at Brian’s command. Brian raised an eyebrow at him, waiting expectantly. Justin looked at the stone in his hand, then at the ice-filled bowl where three more stones sat waiting. It took Justin a full minute before he closed his eyes and pulled himself slowly onto his back.

Brian nestled back in between his spread legs again and it took every once of willpower for Justin not to cover his dick with his hands.

Justin gasped in pleasure at the feel of Brian’s body brushing his as Brian leaned up on the bed. When he felt the cool slide of silk over his eyes, he bit his lip.

“Now you won’t be tempted to look,” Brian whispered, pressing a kiss to Justin’s lips. Justin reached up for him, trying to bring Brian back down and prolong the kiss.

“Tsk, tsk,” Brian murmured against his mouth, his hands reaching to circle Justin’s wrists.

Justin moaned as Brian lifted his arms to the headboard over his head, leaning his wrists against the frame. Justin squeezed the stone in his hand.

“Keep them there,” Brian whispered against his face. “And then I won’t have to tie them there.”

Justin breathed out a low sound. He didn’t want Brian to tie him up. Not with those stones around. He couldn’t bear the thought of not being able to stop Brian if it got too intense. Of being completely powerless. A full-body shudder ran through him at the thought. Oh god.

 

Brian’s laugh was low and quiet, his breath still brushing Justin’s face. “Or maybe you’d like that?” Brian’s fingers wrapped under Justin’s chin, gripping his face firmly. Justin’s mouth opened.

Brian’s knee moved closer to his balls, his leg pressing into Justin’s crotch. Justin squirmed against it, feeling Brian let more of his weight bear down on him. He felt pinned. Brian let his hard cock rub against Justin’s for a minute and it made Justin gasp.

His voice was low and rough. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you, Justin? Even though you don’t want to like it.” He thrust with his hips, making Justin moan. “Being powerless. Having to do exactly what I tell you to do. Just like your book.”

Justin groaned softly in his throat. He tried to shake his head but Brian was still holding his chin. He hiccupped out a moan when Brian licked his mouth.

Brian shifted a little on top of him, letting a little weight off. Justin sucked in a deep breath. He was panting. Brian lifted off his chest completely, shifting his weight back to his knees. He gave Justin’s wrist one last squeeze before he moved his hand away.

“You’re not going to move.”

Justin nodded mindlessly, gripping the headboard with one hand and the stone with the other. The position of his arms arched his back and lifted his chest up, and when Brian pushed his thighs further apart, he moaned. He felt completely exposed. Vulnerable.

……………………………

Brian leaned over him, looking down at Justin’s arched body. He felt a flush of heat at the sight of Justin’s splotched chest, his leaking cock. The muscles in Justin’s arms stood out as he held the headboard tightly, his eyes hidden by the blindfold.

Brian let a fingertip trail down the center of Justin’s chest and it made Justin jump. Brian heard him suck in a breath, trying to calm his nerves. Brian smiled to himself. He highly doubted Justin was thinking about work anymore.

Brian reached for the massage oil and poured a trail down the middle of Justin’s chest, letting it drip over Justin’s cock at the bottom of the trail. Justin’s cock responded by bobbing slightly, Justin’s open-mouthed breathing giving away his arousal.

Brian let his hands splay on Justin’s chest, spreading the oil and pushing into his muscles at the same time. Justin’s breath pushed out of his chest, his body flexing under Brian’s hands. Brian trailed a blunt fingernail over one nipple and Justin hissed.

He watched Justin jump like he’d been shocked when the cold stone touched the skin below his nipple. Justin started to moan low in his throat as Brian slid the stone painstakingly slowly upwards, the skin pebbling under the sensation. Justin’s head started to move from side to side, his fingers getting white with strain from holding the headboard.

“Ah!”

Justin arched when the cold stone brushed his hard nipple, pressing down until Justin groaned. The skin of his nipple was peaked and stiff, the hairs lifting away from the skin from the cold. Justin made a noise in his throat when Brian moved the stone away, only to gasp loudly when it came down on the other nipple without warning.

“God, Brian. Please…” he begged. Brian bit his lip at the rush of desire he felt from Justin’s voice. It sounded shredded, raw, and Brian wanted to hear it every day for the rest of his life. He scraped Justin’s frozen nipple with his fingernail again and felt his cock pulse at Justin’s soft wail.

He watched Justin shiver as he lifted one of the warm stones from the other bowl. Justin flinched when it touched his skin, his mind working against him to convince him it would be cold again. When he realized it was warm, he let out a breathy sigh, arching upwards into the touch. His hand flexed on the headboard, his arms dropping a bit.

Brian rubbed the warm stone over his nipples, letting them relax. In a moment of pure evil genius, he picked a new cold stone up in his other hand and alternated tiny flicks of hot and cold on each nipple. Justin gasped each time the cold came down and moaned each time it was hot. He was shuddering heavily when Brian put both stones down and soothed the skin with his flat palms. Justin’s cock jumped when Brian massaged his chest with strong, slick hands, his moan making Brian’s own cock respond in kind.

Brian let his hands slide down to Justin’s stomach, touching lightly over the muscles there, dipping into his bellybutton before feathering over his hipbones. Justin writhed under his hands, biting his lip to keep the moans in. Brian watched him, fascinated with the intensity of his response. He couldn’t help himself from leaning up and capturing Justin’s mouth in a kiss, pressing his body down on top of Justin’s as Justin’s tongue sought his eagerly. When he pulled away they were both panting and his cock had painted Justin’s stomach with a line of pre-come.

“God, Brian,” Justin breathed, a smile cracking his face. “You’re killing me.”

Brian smiled, nuzzling his nose under Justin’s ear. “Good.” He kissed the skin below Justin’s ear, licking the steady pulse that beat there as he breathed in the scent he’d never tire of. “And I haven’t even gone near your cock yet.”

Justin groaned, his hips pushing into Brian’s, rubbing their cocks together. “Please…” Justin whispered, one leg wrapping around the back of Brian’s knee. “Fuck me, Brian.”

Brian let himself rut against Justin for a minute, but then pulled himself back with difficulty. Justin was so beautiful, so debauched, desire imprinted on each inch of his body. Brian gazed at him for a long moment, his breath catching in his throat. His thumbs rubbed Justin’s hipbones rhythmically as he watched Justin’s chest heave, his body try not to squirm.

“God, I love you like this,” Brian breathed.

Justin smiled broadly, his breath still fast. He spread his legs wider in invitation, pulling his knees up and letting them fall out to the sides.

“Prove it,” Justin taunted, angling his hips up so his ass was more accessible.

Brian growled and pulled on Justin’s hips, bringing his bare cock into the cleft between Justin’s cheeks. Justin moaned, pushing back against him. “God. Do it, Brian,” he panted.

Brian thrust against him, the oil on Justin’s body slicking his way. He kept thrusting as he reached for another stone, pushing the smooth warmth into Justin’s belly button, circling and teasing. Justin gasped, rocking upwards hard. “Oh god,” he moaned.

Brian felt the intense heat pooling in his spine and forced himself to stop, stilling his thrusts as Justin rocked against him. He dropped the stone and held Justin’s hips with his wide hands, pressing him down into the bed.

“Stop.” Brian’s voice was rough. Justin groaned and twisted his head from side to side, sweat darkening his hairline.

Brian picked up a stone in each hand and slid further between Justin’s legs. He positioned himself so he could hover over Justin, his face close to Justin’s leaking cock. Justin moaned when Brian blew a warm breath of air over his sensitized skin.

The first touch was so fast and soft that Justin barely realized it was there before it was gone, his hips following it in frustration. Brian flicked his frenulum with the smooth, rounded edge of the warm stone, then did the same with the cold. The sensation seemed to take longer to register in Justin’s brain than the amount of time it took Brian to do it. It caused a delayed reaction where Brian could watch Justin’s cock physically respond to the stimulation and then watch his face react when he felt it. Justin hissed and moaned, his arms flexing with strain.

Brian let the stones linger a little longer on the second pass, pressing the slick surface against the vein on the underside of Justin’s cock for a few seconds before pulling it away. When the cold stone touched his cock, Justin hissed and Brian heard the stone he’d been holding hit the hardwood floor under the bed. He looked up to see both of Justin’s hands clasping the headboard tightly.

Justin’s cock shrunk away from the cold, bobbing in the air, but not softening any. When Brian let the slick, warm stone rub slowly up the shaft from root to tip, Justin arched hard off the bed and spurted a dribble of pre-come onto his stomach. Brian didn’t hesitate to lean over and lick it off, making Justin moan pitifully.

Brian rocked his own hips into the bed, his cock aching for relief. Justin was so beautiful like this, wanton and needy, mindless with lust. His deep, shattering moan when Brian rubbed both stones over his balls at the same time made Brian’s cock pulse wildly.

“Jesus, Justin,” he muttered, shifting so he could spread Justin’s legs wider. He couldn’t get enough of Justin, couldn’t get close enough. He lowered his mouth to Justin’s cock as he slid the cold stone over his perineum, Justin’s wail bouncing off the walls. Justin’s body thrashed under his mouth and hands, Justin’s heels digging into his back as he pushed Brian’s head tighter against him.

“I’m gonna fuck you, Justin,” Brian promised, his voice low and ragged. “With this.” He pushed the warm stone against Justin’s hole and Justin cried out. When he did it again with the cold one, Justin’s whole body started to shake.

“No, no, no…” Justin moaned, shaking his head back and forth. “God, Brian. Please…” he begged.

Brian sucked at the head of Justin’s dick as he rocked the cold stone against his hole slowly, Justin’s body convulsing under his touch. Justin muttered a stream of nonsense and curses, his body bowing and flexing like a tightly tuned instrument.

“Too cold,” Justin pleaded, but his body rocked into the stone even as he begged. “Too big…” he gasped, his hole greedily trying to spread for the stone but Brian wouldn’t push hard enough to let it in.

When Brian brought back the warm stone, Justin twitched and kicked Brian hard in the back. “Oh god, oh god…” he moaned.

Brian pushed up enough to grab a condom, sliding two stones inside it and twisting the end tight with his fingers. He coated it with oil, slowly licking the head of Justin’s cock as he worked. Justin thrashed under his mouth, chanting his name and a series of threats and promises, his hips trying to pump his cock into Brian’s mouth.

When he felt the warm, slick pressure against his hole, Justin moaned low and deep, angling his hips up to take more. “God, yes. Oh god…” He squeezed the headboard so hard Brian heard the wood creak.

Brian held his breath as he pushed the condom into Justin’s body. Justin moaned continuously, his hips rocking in quick snapping motions, trying to force the stones in deeper. Brian watched his face as the second stone breached the outer ring, Justin’s guttural wail and frantic thrashing indicating he felt the cold.

“Take it, Justin,” Brian insisted. Justin shook his head from side to side, a chant of “no, no, no…” streaming from his mouth.

“Yes, Justin,” Brian demanded, pushing harder.

Justin bucked under him and Brian opened his mouth, hovering. When Justin bucked again, his cock slid into Brian’s wet, warm mouth and he moaned loudly enough to wake the neighbors.

“Oh my god,” Justin cried, pulsing into Brian’s mouth as Brian pulled the stones out slightly and twisted them back in. Brian fucked him with them steadily as he sucked the tip of Justin’s dick, tonguing the slit and pressing into the vein.

He could feel the shudders wracking Justin’s body as he teased him towards orgasm, taking Justin deeply into his mouth and shoving the stones in once hard.

Justin cried out brokenly and flooded Brian’s mouth, his body lifting off the bed as he came. Brian pulled the stones out far enough so only the warm one was still inside Justin, swallowing the jets of hot, salty fluid filling his mouth. As Justin came down from his orgasm, Brian pulled the condom out entirely, sucking gently at Justin’s softening cock.

………………………

Justin tried to catch his breath, his heart pounding like a racehorse in his chest. His arms ached but he didn’t know if he could bring them down yet. He wanted to see Brian but couldn’t bring himself to move to take the blindfold off.

He felt Brian shift over him, then heard Brian’s harsh breath and the sound of his hand on his cock. Justin moaned and was about to plead with Brian to take off the blindfold when he felt it shoved from his eyes, making him blink at the limited light in the room.

He’d barely focused when the first spurt hit his chest, Brian’s body looming over him as Brian pulled his cock roughly. He watched Brian’s head tip back, his mouth open and panting as he came. Justin felt marked by his come, moaning as each spurt splashed his skin. His cock twitched valiantly despite its total inability to harden again so soon, but the sight of Brian coming never failed to send waves of heat through his body.

Brian collapsed on top of him in a heap, his head falling into the crook of Justin’s neck. Justin let go of the headboard and stroked his hands down Brian’s back, feeling the thud of Brian’s heartbeat under his fingers. He tried to hold Brian longer, but his arms were so tired and his whole body felt so wrung out. The last thing he remembered was Brian’s mouth at the side of his face, murmuring sweet nonsense into his ear as he fell asleep.

………………………

Brian rolled off Justin slowly, peeling sticky skin from sticky skin, careful not to pull too fast. He chuckled that Justin had fallen asleep before Brian had even moved off him, but he knew how exhausted Justin was. And sex that intense always wore Justin out. Wore them both out, he realized.

And it had certainly been intense, which was the whole point. Justin’s smooth face attested to the fact that he was sleeping soundly, not flitting in and out of consciousness like he’d been doing for the last week. Now if only he could make it last until the show was over.

Brian shoved the remaining stones off the bed, clearing space for them both to sleep. He glanced over at Justin’s sleeping form, his arms flung wide on the bed, his head lolled to the right as he slept like the dead. Brian brushed his sweaty hair off his forehead, pulling the sheets up around him without thinking. Justin was always cold in the night, so Brian had given up fighting it, letting Justin use him as a hot water bottle.

He marveled that after this many years, he’d learned to sleep with someone pressed against him. Not just learned, but now found it difficult to sleep without it if he was totally honest.

He felt the familiar clench of fear at the idea that he’d become that dependant, that weak, but he glanced at Justin’s peaceful face and knew that he wasn’t the only one.

And that maybe it wasn’t weakness, anyway.

………………………

Chapter 3 by Triciaqaf

Part 3

 

The restaurant was packed and noisy, and it took the server far too long to bring their meals. When they arrived, Justin stopped talking long enough to shovel some food into his mouth. Brian watched, at least grateful that he was eating. He started talking again before he’d even swallowed the first bite.

“And then Sylvia came by, and that started him off on another rant, so I had to sit and listen to that before I could go pick up the framing order.” Justin paused to take a sip of his wine.

“Justin. Chew.”

Justin stopped, wine glass half-way back to the table, and looked at Brian. “What?”

“Chew your food.” Brian’s voice was not particularly amused. “You’re not even stopping long enough to chew, for Christ’s sake.”

Justin laughed half-heartedly. “That’s not a good sign, huh?” He cut another piece from his chicken, put it in his mouth and continued talking without missing a beat.

Brian sighed and gave up, draining his glass.

This had to end.

Brian tuned him out as Justin continued, leaning back in his chair and watching Justin’s arms move as he talked. His whole body radiated tension, from the tightness of his shoulders to the rigid line of his jaw. Brian knew there was no way Justin would be able to sleep tonight as long as he was like this. Hell, at this rate, Brian wasn’t going to be able to sleep either.

“Justin.”

Justin stopped, mid-sentence, and looked at him. He saw Brian’s expression and pursed his lips into a thin line. “Shit, Brian. I’m sorry.” He shook his head as he spoke.

“I know.” Brian looked at him intently. “Was there even a moment today when you weren’t completely stressed out?”

He knew what the answer would be, but maybe asking the question would make Justin realize how fucking crazy this was.

He looked back at Justin’s face, watching to see if there was any chance it was sinking in.

A blush?

Not what he expected.

“Justin?” he asked, curious now.

“What happened?”

Brian pushed his chair closer, his knee brushing Justin’s under the table. He felt a wide grin fight to cross his face as Justin got a little darker, his eyes down. Interesting.

Justin looked up at him, his face pink. “I did have one moment,” he muttered.

“Really?” Brian dropped his voice. He knew that blush. It didn’t happen very often, and it only ever meant one thing.

“Tell me.”

Justin’s eyes flicked up to his at the tone of his voice. He watched Justin’s pupils dilate. Very interesting.

“I… it was…” Justin stammered, clearly unwilling to share the details. Justin sighed, then looked straight at him. “I tried to jerk off, but got interrupted.”

Brian laughed softly, enjoying himself for the first time all evening.

“Marcel?”

Justin nodded, grimacing.

“Bastard.”

…………………………

Justin laughed at Brian’s comment, relaxing. Brian had no idea what a bastard Marcel could be. And not just for interrupting a quick hand job.

“So tell me.”

Justin looked up at Brian’s demand. Tell him what?

“Why did you need to jerk off in the middle of your day, Justin?” Brian’s voice was low and smooth, making Justin shiver. “What made you hot?”

Justin knew he was blushing again, but he couldn’t help it. He pushed his hand into his pocket, fingering the smooth surface. That didn’t help. He blushed harder.

He looked up to see Brian watching him, eyes intent and sharp. Justin pulled in a breath at the heat there glittering back at him. Brian looked like he was going to eat Justin for dessert. Spread out right here on the table, in front of everyone. Justin bit down on the sound that wanted to come out of his mouth at the thought.

Brian waited, raising one eyebrow slowly and tilting his head. Justin knew that look.

“It was… uh… well…”

Fuck, Justin, pull yourself together. Why the hell are you embarrassed about this?

He pulled his hand out of his pocket, depositing the smooth stone on the table. He looked up at Brian’s face, seeing him look at the stone, then back at Justin.

The sexy grin on Brian’s face made his cock throb.

Brian reached out, picking up the stone in his long, elegant fingers. Justin swallowed as he watched Brian stroke it with his thumb.

“Have you been carrying this around all day?” Brian’s voice was a low rumble.

Justin nodded slowly.

“Touching it?”

Justin’s second nod was slower still.

Brian was silent for a minute.

“Did it make you hard just to touch it?”

Justin’s blood rushed through his veins. “Yes,” he murmured, lifting his chin despite the lingering embarrassment.

“Tell me.”

Brian stared at him, eyes demanding and hot.

“Everything, Justin.” Brian shifted his chair again, this time sliding his leg in between Justin’s. “Where were you standing when you first got hard?”

Justin swallowed. “In the staff kitchen.”

Brian nodded, rolling his lips into his mouth, then licking them. Justin’s eyes followed his tongue, feeling it in his cock.

“Go on.”

Justin closed his eyes briefly, then took a breath. “I was making a cup of tea for Marcel.” He thought back, the memory warming him up.

“I… I had it in my pocket. I picked it up this morning, kind of an afterthought, really…” Justin paused, looking at Brian’s face. Brian was listening, attention focused only on him. The background noise of the restaurant seemed much dimmer, farther away.

“I forgot it was there, I guess.” He thought about the moment he touched it, absently putting his hand in his pocket while he waited for the kettle to boil. The memory made a shudder run down his spine.

Brian’s smile was dangerous when he looked back at him. “And what happened when you found it?” he asked, voice silky. Justin watched him stroke the stone on the table, fingers lingering slowly. He had to look away.

“I wasn’t even sure what it was at first.” Justin wanted to touch the stone under Brian’s fingers so badly, but he kept his hand still. “Then I remembered.”

Brian nodded, letting his calf press against Justin’s under the table.

“I got hard instantly.”

Brian let out a breathy chuckle. “Did you?”

Justin felt the heat in his face. And his cock. He nodded.

“So what did you do about it?”

He could hear the arousal in Brian’s voice.

“I… I…” Justin considered giving Brian an abbreviated version, but the knowledge that this was turning Brian on was too intoxicating. “I pressed it against my cock, inside my pants.” His cock jumped at the memory.

“Uh huh,” Brian’s whisper was throaty.

Justin glanced up at him, desire pulsing through him at the look on Brian’s face.

“But it wasn’t enough,” Justin tried to sound normal, but his voice was too breathy. God, he was so hard.

“Mmm. So what did you do?”

“I went into the bathroom.” Justin closed his eyes as he spoke. “I had to feel it against my skin.”

“Did you?” Brian’s voice was more demanding, heavier. Same words as before, different tone.

“Yeah… yes.”

“What did it feel like, Justin?”

He groaned softly. “It was so good, Brian” he whispered, unable to stop remembering what it felt like. He could almost feel it now. “So smooth. And I couldn’t stop thinking about last night, about you… you...”

“Me… what?” Brian was almost growling at him. “Fucking you, Justin? Fucking you with the stones? Or was it me sucking your dick while I fucked you with them? Hmm?”

Justin gasped, his body shuddering. “Brian, please…” he pleaded, reaching for Brian’s hand on the table. “Let’s go.”

Brian took Justin’s hand in his, turning it over. Justin moaned quietly when Brian slid the stone over his palm, up the inside of his wrist.

“Need me to fuck you, Justin?” It was low enough that Justin barely heard him, but his dick got the message clearly enough.

“Yes. Yes, Brian. Please. Let’s go.” He knew he sounded desperate, but he didn’t care.

“We could just do it here…” Brian mused, thumb rubbing the inside of Justin’s palm.

“Ok.” Justin looked around, wondering where the bathroom was.

Brian chuckled, the sound low and predatory.

“Right here?”

Justin looked back at him, smiling. “Bathroom,” he replied, starting to push his chair back.

“No.”

Justin’s eyes snapped back to Brian’s face. “Brian.”

Brian leaned forward, wrapping his fingers tightly around Justin’s wrist.

“Here, or not at all.”

Justin gasped at the flood of heat rushing through his body. Here? Not possible. But god, Brian was so hot like this…

Brian leaned a little closer. Justin couldn’t stop staring at his mouth as he spoke.

“I could spread you out, right here on the table. Take my time.” Brian’s thumb resumed the stroking of his wrist. “Make you scream. Right here in front of all these people.”

Justin tried not to whimper. “No,” he whispered.

Brian grinned again. “Oh, you want me to. Don’t you?” He raked his eyes over Justin’s body, seeing Justin’s heavy breath, his struggle to maintain control.

“Yes.” Justin closed his eyes as the word came out of his mouth. He shuddered.

He opened his eyes when he realized Brian hadn’t responded, to see the smile spread slowly across Brian’s face.

“No.”

What the fuck? He groaned when he saw the look Brian was giving him.

“No, Justin.” Brian picked up a piece of his steak with his fingers, sliding it into his mouth slowly. He closed his eyes, tongue sweeping his lips as he swallowed.

Justin held back his moan. Everything Brian did with his mouth made him want to rip his clothes off. At least right now it did.

“So what else did you do today?” Brian asked, voice casual. Justin frowned, unsure how they’d gone from practically fucking across the table (god, did he really say yes?) to small talk.

“Uh, I…” Justin had no idea what to say. He couldn’t remember anything about his day other than trying to jerk off. God, he really wanted to jerk off. Right now.

Brian sucked on the end of a green bean, pulling the lemon juice he’d squeezed over them into his mouth. Justin tried valiantly not to feel it in his dick, failing miserably.

“Brian,” he breathed.

Brian smiled at him, his eyes inky and deep. “Keep eating,” Brian instructed.

Justin picked up his fork.

“You’re going to need your strength.”

Justin made a strangled noise.

Brian grinned over his glass, mouth opening as he swallowed a drink.

Justin jumped when Brian’s leg moved up the inside of his, the small gesture intense and erotic.

“Brian…” he tried again.

“I’m going to fuck you, Justin,” Brian said conversationally, looking at his plate as he decided on the next piece to put in his mouth.

“Fuck you until you can’t stand.”

Justin moaned softly, dropping his fork.

Brian’s eyes lifted to meet his. Justin found himself immobilized by Brian’s stare, unable to do anything but wait. Brian held his gaze, eyes penetrating. When Brian’s glance slid down his body like a caress, lingering over Justin’s body and then lazily moving back to his face, Justin held his breath.

“When I’m ready.”

Justin fought the urge to bang his head on the table, finding himself nodding instead.

God.

……………………………

Justin pushed open the door to the apartment, Brian right behind him, staying close. He watched Justin smooth his hands down the front of his pants as he turned around to face Brian. It had been a long trip from the restaurant to the apartment. At least for Justin. Brian grinned.

“Justin.” Brian used his low tone, the one that seemed to slide over Justin’s skin like a caress. Justin looked up into his eyes, dark desire swirling there.

Brian reached out a hand and wrapped his fingers around Justin’s wrist.

Brian let his eyes slide down Justin’s body. He tightened his hold and watched Justin’s breath hitch.

…………………………

Justin tried to calm his breathing, but then Brian tightened his grip on Justin’s wrist and it was all he could do not to whimper. He was hard, the torment from the rest of the evening magnified the moment Brian used that voice on him.

“Take off your belt.”

Justin barely registered the words, his blood humming in his ears from the tone of Brian’s voice.

“What…?” he managed, his own voice sounding shaky.

“Take. Off. Your. Belt.” Brian’s eyes were as dark as his voice, watching Justin intently.

Justin tried to pull his hand free from Brian’s grasp, but Brian held tighter. Justin sucked in a breath and used his free hand to awkwardly unbuckle his belt. It took him a minute to do it one-handed, and he felt himself flush under Brian’s scrutiny. He pulled the leather through his belt loops slowly, careful not to snap it as he pulled it free.

He hadn’t been able to look at Brian as he was doing it, but found his eyes creeping upwards as he finished. Was he supposed to drop it, or give it to Brian? Was he really going to give it to Brian - without even being asked? His cock jerked as he watched himself hold out the belt for Brian.

Brian smiled, his expression predatory. Justin felt a shiver run through his body and he looked down. Brian’s fingers felt like an jolt of electricity when they touched his, pulling the belt away slowly and placing it on the small table in the front hall.

“Give me your other hand.”

Justin saw Brian hold out his hand, palm up. He couldn’t bring himself to look at Brian’s face, he could only stare at the smooth skin on the inside of Brian’s wrist, the rounded pads of his fingers. He lifted his arm and placed his hand inside Brian’s, palm upwards as well.

Justin glanced up at Brian’s mouth, seeing him smile darkly at the deferential gesture, then felt fingers curl around his wrist. Justin felt as if those fingers had wrapped around his cock, his hips making a small jerk at the motion. He held back a moan with determined effort.

Brian squeezed both wrists tightly, his eyes watching Justin’s face carefully as the desire flashed there. Justin pulled in a breath as Brian lifted his arms over his head, pushing them back till they touched the wall. Brian wrapped Justin’s fingers around one of the coat hooks above him on the wall, then let his hands trail down the inside of Justin’s arms. Justin shivered at the touch, his eyes falling closed.

Justin could feel his body start to shake when Brian’s fingers pulled at the button of his pants; slow, methodical movements carefully peeling Justin’s clothes away. Justin felt like he’d never been undressed more deliberately, more purposefully. It took a million years for Brian to click down his zipper, his cock expanding as each inch spread under Brian’s hands.

Brian’s smile felt like hot liquid running down his back, and Justin’s body arched under it. His fingers tugged on Justin’s open pants, letting them fall.

“So you’ve been hard all day, huh?” Brian’s mouth was right against his ear, making Justin shiver.

His nod was small, almost pained.

“Mmm.”

Justin wasn’t sure if that response was good or bad.

He lost the thought as he felt Brian’s hands carefully unbuttoning his shirt. Warm thumbs brushed against the skin of his chest as Brian peeled back the fabric, pulling it up over Justin’s arms and dropping it to the floor behind him.

The whisper of his shirt sliding to the ground sounded loud in the quiet apartment; Justin’s eyes darted to the door beside them to be sure it was really closed. He felt like this was happening in the middle of Grand Central Station, given how exposed he felt. The sight of the solid wood of the door was reassuring, reminding Justin he was safe.

Once the shirt was gone, Justin’s hands closed back around the coat hook without a word. Brian’s sly smile was enough to make his cock pulse.

He couldn’t help the moan when he watched Brian’s hands reach for the belt on the table, folding it in half slowly.

………………………

Brian listened to Justin’s soft moan, the sound traveling down his back and between his legs, his cock responding with a twitch. He paused for a minute, eyes sliding over Justin’s naked body, his flushed chest. Justin’s cock stood away from his body, dark and ready, as the rest of his pale skin shimmered in the soft light of the hallway.

Something about the incongruous setting made Brian’s desire notch higher, the idea of making Justin his here, in such an innocuous, neutral space. He glanced down at the folded leather in his hands, watching as he lowered it to meet the skin of Justin’s knee. Just a whisper of a touch, the leather barely brushing against Justin’s body. Brian swallowed the heady rush of arousal as Justin’s breath hitched.

Justin’s quiet moan as the belt slid higher rippled over Brian’s skin, his hand trailing the folded leather up Justin’s thigh, over his hipbone, veering to the center of his body to flick it up his chest.

Justin’s head hit the wall with a soft thud as the belt brushed his chin, tipping his head backwards. Brian continued its path, the leather moving over Justin’s lips slowly, watching Justin draw in a deep breath and open his mouth, his tongue tentatively flicking out to taste. Brian watched Justin’s fingers tighten around the coat hook over his head.

“Spread your legs.”

Brian’s voice seemed to startle Justin, surprising even himself at how low and husky it was. Justin’s body shivered as he shifted his stance, widening his legs. His eyes remained tightly closed, his lips darkly pink and open. Brian fought back the urge to kiss him. Not yet.

………………………

Justin struggled to control his breathing as he settled into a wider stance. He couldn’t focus on anything but the feel of his own belt whispering over his skin. He felt branded, sensitized by the smooth leather as it moved over him. Everything faded other than the sound of Brian’s breath, the excruciating wait for Brian to move next.

He stilled completely when Brian started a downward path again, the belt moving down the other side of his body. It barely brushed against the side of his cock and his knees sagged. He was glad for the coat hook to hold on to.

Brian moved forward, letting the belt dangle between Justin’s spread legs, barely touching his balls. His lips brushed Justin’s mouth, pulling away each time Justin tried to kiss him back. Justin opened his mouth and tried to breathe.

“Should I make it hurt, Justin?”

Justin’s knees buckled heavily, his body falling into Brian’s for a moment before he righted himself.

“Wha… what?” he whispered, licking dry lips.

Brian’s chuckle was throaty. He flicked his tongue over Justin’s mouth, nipping his lower lip. Justin jumped when the belt tapped the underside of his balls once, then moaned as Brian pressed his hard cock into Justin’s bare thigh.

“I could, you know,” Brian continued, his dark voice rumbling over Justin’s senses. He tapped the belt upwards again, harder, and Justin jerked, then froze.

“I could do anything I wanted.” Brian licked his mouth again and Justin tried to catch his tongue but only managed the barest contact before it was gone again. Justin moaned.

Brian’s hand closed over his balls, tugging and rolling them. “There’s nothing you can do,” he whispered against the side of Justin’s face. “You’ll let me do what I want, won’t you?”

Justin swallowed heavily, trying to clear his head, but Brian’s hand moved to his cock again and was stroking him expertly.

“You’d let me bend you over, right here in the hallway, and mark you with this belt.” Brian’s voice slid over his body like liquid silk. “Wouldn’t you?”

Justin tried to remember the question when Brian’s thumb flicked the ridge of his cock. He started to nod, then stopped himself.

“No!” he gasped.

Brian’s hand stopped, making Justin moan and shove his hips forward.

“No?” Brian rubbed the folded belt against the underside of his balls. Justin’s head started to swim.

“Uh…”

“But I don’t have to hurt you to make you obey me. Do I Justin?” Brian’s hand came back to his cock and Justin sighed in pleasure.

“No,” he agreed softly.

“As long as you remember that, we’re good,” Brian whispered in his ear, his hand pulling on Justin’s cock, spreading the liquid pearling at the tip.

Justin jumped when the belt tapped firmly against his balls. Brian stepped back, his hand leaving Justin’s cock and making him groan in frustration.

“Turn around.”

Justin shivered at the command in Brian’s voice, moving sluggishly to obey. He turned himself slowly, resting his forehead on the hallway wall.

“Arms back up,” Brian demanded.

Justin lifted them, ignoring the tingling from the lack of blood in his hands.

“Legs wide,” Brian murmured in his ear, knee nudging Justin’s thighs apart. Justin moved with him, his brain drowsy and slow, his attention focused on where their bodies met.

“Do you want to come, Justin?” Brian’s voice was low and soft in his ear.

He nodded, unable to form any words. God yes, he wanted to come.

“Mmm,” was all Brian said in response. Justin thought to turn around and ask him what that meant, but then he felt the belt brush the skin of his back. He arched, stiffening from the contact, a hiss of breath leaving his lips.

His head fell forward as the belt moved lower, nudging down the crack of his ass, following the curve until it stopped between his spread thighs, just under his balls again.

“I seem to keep wanting to put this here,” Brian commented, almost as if to himself. Justin gasped when the sting hit him, a sharp slap from the belt burning his balls and making him yelp.

“No…” he moaned quietly.

“Mmm. Yes,” Brian whispered in his ear.

Justin tried to shake his head, but then the belt smacked his balls again and all he could do was moan.

“Bend lower,” Brian commanded.

Justin moaned again, shifting his hips backwards and letting his head slide down the wall. His arms stretched above his head, holding the coat hook with tight fingers.

Some distant part of his brain demanded to know what the fuck he was thinking, but his body drowned it out so quickly the thought passed before he even really acknowledged it.

He moaned loudly when Brian’s warm hand closed over his aching cock, pumping him wickedly.

“So hot,” Brian murmured behind him, wet mouth burning kisses down his spine. “So fucking hot.” Open-mouthed kisses, tongue tasting him, teeth nipping taut skin.

“Gonna fuck you, Justin,” Brian breathed into his skin, his voice less steady now, more breathy.

“Mmmm,” Justin responded, pushing his hips backwards. His hands slipped on the coat hook and he jerked against the wall, quickly regaining his position and holding on tight.

“Fix that…” Brian murmured, hands leaving Justin’s body, making him feel bereft.

“No…” Justin tried to make him stop, but then Brian’s hand was around his wrist and moving his arm. Justin looked up to see what he was doing and moaned as Brian wrapped the belt around one wrist, then pulled the other into the loop and slid the end through the buckle, tugging it tight. His wrists jerked together, the hard leather digging into the backs of his hands.

“Don’t want you to move,” Brian demanded, stretching Justin’s arms high as he looped the belt over the coat hook, snugging it tight before wrapping it a second time. Then he brought the end back to the buckle again and secured the tine in one of the belt holes.

“God,” Justin groaned, trying to stop the shaking in his legs. He tugged experimentally on his hands and couldn’t move them more than a fraction of an inch. “Oh god,” he moaned.

“Wider.” Brian tapped the outside of Justin’s thigh with his hand and he jumped, moving his legs apart immediately. He wasn’t sure when he’d brought them closed again, but he stepped wide and pushed his hips back.

“Mmmmm,” Brian responded, hands running down Justin’s back appreciatively. “Beautiful,” he murmured, trailing his hands over Justin’s lower back, down his ass. “Want to make you feel, Justin.”

……………………………

Brian watched Justin arch under his touch, his breath short and sharp. He was so beautiful. So wanton, so ready. How had he managed to keep someone so much his equal for so long? Hell, more than his equal maybe.

His eyes trailed up to the belt tight around Justin’s wrists, holding his arms immobile on the coat hook. Fucking gorgeous like this.

Brian stopped looking and reached for some of that creamy skin, letting his hands wander from Justin’s bound wrists to his shoulders, kneading the muscles there for a minute before sliding down Justin’s back. He smiled at Justin’s gasp when his thumbs pressed into the top of Justin’s crease, rubbing small circles as he moved lower.

“God, Brian…” Justin breathed. “Please…” His legs shifted wider, offering himself.

Brian was never a man to turn down an offer like that.

“Gonna make you beg, Justin,” he ground out.

He dropped effortlessly to his knees, his hands pulling Justin wide as he moved forward. Justin cried out hoarsely when Brian’s mouth touched his skin, pushing his hips back as hard as he could. Brian let him move, let him rock against his mouth. He nuzzled down to just behind Justin’s balls, licking the soft skin and inhaling deeply.

“So good,” he murmured, bringing his mouth back higher, tongue pressing inside Justin’s body. Justin keened under him, harsh cries punctuating the thrusts of his hips.

“Please, Brian. Please…” Justin was becoming increasingly incoherent.

Brian let his tongue fuck into Justin’s body as he brought one hand to the inside of Justin’s thigh. When he pinched the soft skin there firmly, Justin gasped and pulled away instinctively.

“Don’t move,” Brian warned, his hand finding another spot and pinching again. Justin flinched, but held his legs steady.

“Ah!” Justin cried out when Brian pinched particularly hard, pulling the skin and twisting, his mouth still licking and sucking, circling the tight ring of muscle.

Justin’s cries got more broken, more desperate as he continued, leaving a trail of tight red marks down the inside of Justin’s thigh. He switched hands and repeated the treatment on Justin’s other leg, the thumb of his other hand rubbing above his mouth, dipping into Justin’s hole each time he lifted his mouth away for a breath.

His own desire was building to almost unbearable levels, his cock heavy and dripping in his pants. He kept working Justin’s body, alternating pleasant and not-so-pleasant touches until Justin’s shaking became virtually constant.

Brian stood up abruptly, yanking his own pants open with one hand and pushing two fingers roughly into Justin’s well-licked hole. He retrieved the lube from the drawer in the hall table, slicking his hand and his cock quickly, letting the liquid ease his way.

He couldn’t wait any longer, but knew Justin was ready. Had been ready for a while. Justin’s choked moans were ragged and raw, his hips pushing back hard against Brian’s fingers.

Brian watched him fuck himself on Brian’s fingers, awestruck for a moment.

“God,” he whispered, sliding one hand down Justin’s back in a gentling gesture as he lined his cock up, fingers already withdrawn from Justin’s body to make room for his cock. When he pushed inside, they both moaned low and deep.

“Not gonna last,” he muttered, holding Justin’s hips steady so he could thrust.

Justin only sobbed out a moan, hips snapping back to meet Brian’s movements. “Please,” he chanted over and over, his voice broken and desperate. He groaned one long, low sound when Brian’s hand reached around to his cock, stroking him deftly.

Brian felt Justin’s orgasm start, the shudders wracking through Justin’s body like a wave, rippling over him from the inside out, pulling Brian’s own orgasm from him. The contractions gripped him, milking him until he was crying out against Justin’s back, holding them still as he pulsed inside Justin’s body.

“Fuck,” he whispered, wrapping his arms around Justin’s waist and hanging his head. He wasn’t sure how they were still standing, given how weak his legs felt.

He heard Justin’s groan and lifted his head, catching sight of Justin’s bound hands. He moved to lift Justin’s arms off the coat hook carefully, Justin’s body collapsing under him as soon as the support was gone.

Brian caught him around the waist, pulling him back against his body, stroking gentle hands down Justin’s arms, over his neck and shoulders.

“Shhh,” he whispered, breathing deeply into Justin’s neck as he let the smaller man lean into him, trying to brace them so they wouldn’t fall backwards. He somehow walked them down the hall to the bedroom, pulling Justin with him before they both crashed.

…………………………

Justin wasn’t sure how they’d made it to the bed, but he’d never been more grateful for it in his life when he felt the soft duvet against the back of his legs. He dropped heavily onto the mattress, pushing up the bed until his head reached the pillow. He couldn’t move easily with his hands still tied, but he really didn’t care. At this point he’d sleep on the floor if he had to.

He barely registered Brian’s hands moving his arms, unwrapping the belt and soothing soft touches across his wrists. He sighed when he felt Brian’s body curve up against his back, hard lines and warm skin.

Justin looked over his shoulder, smiling softly at Brian as he settled. He glanced down and saw that Brian still held the belt, Justin’s grin widening as he looked at it. When he looked up, Brian was watching him.

Brian moved the belt in front of him, laying it on the bed. He moved closer against Justin’s back, his nose brushing the back of Justin’s neck, his mouth pressing soft kisses around the bottom of Justin’s ear.

“I want you to wear it.”

Justin sighed at the sound, the feel, of Brian’s voice at his ear.

“Wear it all the time.”

He turned to look at Brian, dark hazel eyes meeting his. He opened his mouth to say something but Brian leaned up and kissed him, stealing any words his mouth could form.

“Understand?” Brian asked, his lips brushing Justin’s.

Justin nodded, the thought sending a shiver racing down his spine.

“Good,” Brian stated, kissing him again and pulling him back, settling Justin in his arms.

“So beautiful when you’re mine,” Brian murmured against him, voice sleepy.

“Mmmm,” Justin agreed, his eyes closing. “Yours.”

“Love that, Brian,” he whispered. “Want that.”

He could feel Brian’s smile against his cheek.

So beautiful indeed.

………………………….

Chapter 4 by Triciaqaf

………………………….

Part 4

Part 4...

Brian watched the smoke from his cigarette curl up to the ceiling. Justin hated it when he smoked in the morning, but Justin was long gone already. Out the door before daylight hit, rushing to finish the last-minute preparations for the show tomorrow.

Justin’s need to control every detail was intense, to will the show into success. Brian figured he didn’t need to worry - it would be a success, but he understood a thing or two about wanting control.

He let his mind drift back to last night, to Justin’s muscles straining as Brian fucked him hard against the wall. Justin’s wrists tied tight with his belt, his body bucking back into Brian’s.

Brian adjusted his cock with lazy fingers, letting the pleasant memories wash over him. Mmmm. The sound Justin made when he realized he couldn’t move his arms. The look on his face in the restaurant. It was a definite improvement from the look on his face when he’d been talking about his day at the gallery.

The belt was an inspired touch, if Brian did say so himself. Something about using such an everyday object, one he could see and touch and use to remind Justin with ease. He smiled at the thought of Justin walking around with it on at work.

Was still smiling to himself about it right up until he stepped on it as he got out of bed. He looked down at the belt, curled up harmlessly on the floor, forgotten in Justin’s rush.

Brian sighed, picking it up. He twined it around his hand and mentally rearranged his schedule for the day.

……………………

The opening was only one day away, and Justin was trying not to think about it. His mom and Molly were even coming; their visit was long overdue and the show provided a convenient excuse.

He watched the bustle of the gallery for a moment, trying to take a deep breath. He hadn’t stopped moving since he’d arrived this morning, hadn’t even touched the coffee he bought on the way in. He walked over to where he’d left it, knowing it would be cold but taking a sip anyway.

“I see you have exquisite taste.”

Justin listened to Marcel purr at someone, no doubt a good-looking or rich-looking patron. Maybe both, given the way Marcel was laughing flirtatiously. Justin hated listening to him suck up to potential customers - when he hit on them it was even worse. Justin enjoyed helping people pick out art that spoke to them, enjoyed discussing what they were looking for, or what the artist might have been expressing. But he wasn’t about to flirt his way into a sale that outrageously. He’d never needed to.

He looked up as Marcel said something too quiet to hear, leaning into the man he was flirting with. The man stood in front of one of Justin’s older pieces, mostly obscured from Justin's view, but he could see him standing with his hands in his pockets as he studied the work. Justin went to turn away, then something familiar caught his eye.

When Brian turned his head and arched an eyebrow at something Marcel said to him, Justin had to turn away to stifle his laugh. Brian’s eyes caught him just before he quickly retreated into the back room.

He laughed to himself as he leaned against the wall. Brian had been in the gallery before, but not often, and Marcel had just never been here at the same time. He had no idea he was flirting with Justin’s boyfriend.

Justin shook his head and debated the best way to handle it. Walk up and kiss Brian soundly? Grab Brian's crotch? Wait until Brian made a move to acknowledge him, watching the realization dawn on Marcel’s face? The look of embarrassment that Justin knew he’d see there was enough to make him forget about the snide remarks Marcel had made to him this morning.

He took a breath and stepped back around the wall, squaring his shoulders as he headed toward the spot where Brian and Marcel had been standing. He couldn’t see them anymore and his heart briefly flared in horror at the absurd idea that they’d left together, but then he turned a corner and saw Brian standing in front of another work, Marcel nowhere to be seen.

Brian’s eyes were amused when he looked up, although Justin thought he saw the flash of something else there.

………………………

Brian watched Justin walk over, his grin huge. He hadn’t exactly expected Justin to be happy about Marcel flirting with him so outrageously, but who knew what was going through his head right now.

“You clearly have exquisite taste…” Justin mocked as he stepped closer, his hand fluttering to Brian’s arm in imitation of Marcel’s a few minutes before.

“That I do,” Brian answered. “You should see my boyfriend.”

Justin laughed. “Oh god, Brian – I can’t believe Marcel was flirting with you. He will totally fucking die when he realizes who you are.” Justin looked around. “Where is he, anyway? I’d like to go rub it in…”

“He left, apologizing most profusely for having to leave me to my own defenses.” Brian looked at Justin as he spoke, eyes sliding down Justin’s body.

Justin saw the look on Brian’s face when he looked back up after pointedly stopping at Justin’s waist. He didn’t look amused any longer.

Brian stepped closer, reaching for Justin’s wrist. His voice was low, all warmth gone. Replaced with a smoky warning tone that made Justin’s heart start to beat faster.

“Forget something?”

……………………..

Justin was tugged slightly as Brian leaned down, his free hand sliding into the open briefcase at his feet. Justin watched as his hand emerged slowly, a long strap of leather dangling from his fingers.

The belt. Shit. He’d totally forgotten in his rush this morning. He reached for it, taking it from Brian quickly.

“Uh, I…”

Justin looked up at the small growl Brian made, his eyes widening. Brian’s fingers tightened on his wrist.

“Brian, I… sorry.. listen. I was… I was in a hurry this morning.”

Brian said nothing, just stared at Justin with an intensity that made him feel breathless. He went to shrug his hand free, his instincts rebelling against Brian’s possessiveness. It was just a game, it wasn’t like this was important. Fuck, he’d been working his ass off for weeks, it’s not like he had time to worry about every little detail Brian wanted.

But the look on Brian’s face was making all rational thought flee Justin’s mind, making his knees bend a little as he leaned into Brian unintentionally.

“So you don’t think it matters, huh?” Brian said quietly, stepping further into Justin’s space.

“I… I didn’t say that…”

Brian only nodded, looking around briefly before tugging on Justin’s wrist. It brought Justin flush against him, his face almost pressing into Brian’s shoulder. Despite his annoyance, he felt the arousal flood his body, his cock filling and pushing against the seam of his pants.

“Brian,” he said, but his voice was breathy.

“Pick a spot, Justin.” Brian looked around, then let his eyes rest on Justin’s. “Or I will.”

Justin shivered against him, unsure what he was picking a spot for.

No, that was a lie. He knew exactly what he was picking a spot for. Or at least he knew it had better be a spot where no one could see him. Or hear him, most likely. God.

“Brian, I…”

“Now.”

Justin shivered again, pulling in a shaky breath before he led Brian to the back. He wasn’t sure what it was about Brian’s dominance that overrode his better judgment and had him responding, but it seemed to make him forget everything but the sound of Brian’s voice and the feel of his skin.

………………………

Brian let Justin lead him into the back of the gallery, weaving around a half-wall that separated the private space from the public. It was cramped, frames and paintings stacked against the wall, a table littered with empty coffee cups and papers.

Brian stopped as soon as they were inside the area, tugging Justin to a stop as well. When Justin turned to look at him, Brian felt his cock kick at the lust on Justin’s face.

He stepped forward, pushing Justin against the table. Justin leaned back, his thighs pressing into the edge as Brian leaned into him.

“I told you to wear it all the time,” Brian breathed against his mouth, Justin’s eyes falling shut as Brian’s lips brushed his.

Justin nodded, opening his mouth. Brian licked at him, pulling his tongue away when Justin tried to suck it into his mouth. He could feel how hard Justin was, and pushed against him further, leaning Justin back more deeply. Justin’s hands fell to the table behind him for support.

“I don’t like it when you don’t listen to me, Justin.”

Justin nodded again, lids blinking slowly with desire.

Brian let his hands fall to the waist of Justin’s pants, popping open the button and sliding down the zipper. Justin sucked in a breath.

“I’m going to have to remind you.”

Justin’s breath hitched and it made Brian’s cock surge. He ground his hips into Justin’s for a minute, hearing Justin’s small moan.

“Not here,” Justin whispered, but his hands moved to Brian’s back, pulling his shirt out of his pants.

Brian laughed softly, unbuttoning his pants, then his belt. Justin stilled when he pulled it slowly from the belt loops, letting it hang from his hand. He watched Justin’s eyes drop to the belt, unable to look away. Justin’s hands tightened around the belt of his own that he was holding.

“Turn around,” Brian ordered.

Justin glanced at him before moving to obey. He braced himself on the table, leaning forward and letting his head hang between his shoulders.

Brian reached around him, pressing their bodies tightly together as he pulled Justin’s belt from his fingers, wrapping it snugly around Justin’s wrist. Justin made a small noise in his throat when he realized what Brian was doing, a shudder running through his frame. Brian pulled the other wrist closer, cinching them together inside the belt. Justin’s breath was heavy now, his ass pressing back into Brian’s cock.

………………………..

Justin used his bound hands to support himself on the table as Brian pushed his pants down, exposing his ass. He couldn’t believe they were doing this here, where anyone from the gallery could walk in, where Marcel could walk in. Justin groaned at the thought. He couldn’t let himself think about it.

Brian’s fingers were rough, fast. He felt a swipe of cold wetness, then held his breath as Brian pushed one finger into him. He shuddered.

“I want you to listen to me next time, Justin,” Brian breathed into his ear. Justin nodded mindlessly as another finger pushed inside him, crooking to find his prostate. He gritted his teeth so he wouldn’t moan. His arms were starting to shake from the awkward position.

He breathed out a low moan when Brian pulled his fingers away, the blunt head of his cock pushing against him. Brian’s thrust drove it forward into him with painstaking ease. Fuck, it was good like this. Mindless, silent, demanding. He didn’t know why he got off on it when Brian was like this.

“Oh god, Brian,” he whispered, his wrists giving way as he fell to his elbows. Brian pushed deeper, hands holding his hips as he fucked his way inside.

“Don’t come,” Brian warned, his voice unforgiving. Justin sucked in a breath, hoping like hell that he could comply.

“Don’t come, or I’ll take you out in the middle of the gallery and spank you until you beg.”

Justin choked out a moan. He had no doubt that Brian would do it, given the mood he was in. The fact that he almost wanted Brian to was a thought he couldn’t handle at the moment, so he pushed it to the back of his mind, concentrating on the feel of Brian’s cock inside him. He moaned softly, letting his forehead fall to his bound wrists.

He could hear Brian’s breath catching, feel his thrusts getting jerky. It was fast for that to be happening, but this was so intense between them – this thing right now, whatever it was. He grunted as Brian leaned over him, thrusting shallowly as he folded over Justin’s back.

“I’m going to come inside you, Justin,” Brian murmured. Justin jerked at his words, his hands clenching on the table.

“Come inside you. Then when I pull out, you’re going to feel me drip down the inside of your legs.” Brian’s voice rumbled over him, his words bringing Justin dangerously close to the edge. “And you’re going to walk around like that all day.”

Brian’s hands tightened on his hips, pulling Justin back into him as he straightened up, fucking him fast and hard. The change in angle meant Brian’s cock was pressing his prostate, making Justin bite down on his lower lip to stifle his moans.

He listened to Brian’s breath hitch, then stop completely for a long second. Justin bit into the leather of the belt around his wrists to stop from crying out as he felt hot bursts of come pulse inside him. Brian made a low groan and slumped against his back, shudders jerking his hips as he came down.

They stayed motionless for a minute, Justin’s cock throbbing against the surface of the table, his heart pounding in his chest. When Brian leaned up, he wrapped his arms around Justin’s chest and pulled him upright.

He felt Brian start to pull out, wincing at both the feeling of emptiness and the knowledge that he was going to make a mess. As soon as Brian’s cock was free, Justin felt the warm trickle start to seep out of him. He started when Brian slid a finger inside him, swirling around, pulling his come out as he fucked Justin with his fingers. Justin moaned.

“Such a pretty boy like this, Justin,” Brian whispered. “But maybe we won’t waste it all.”

Justin rocked with Brian’s hand, feeling Brian bend and move behind him but unable to focus on much other than the fact that he desperately needed to come. Maybe he could just rock his hips a little more into the table…

“Stop that.” Brian’s voice was at his ear again. “Open for me.”

Justin jumped when Brian moved his fingers away and he felt a push. A widening stretch, hard and thick as it slid inside him. He moaned softly. “No,” was all he could manage to whisper as Brian seated the plug snugly.

“Mmm, yes.” Brian kissed the side of his neck, his mouth wet and warm.

“Oh fuck,” he murmured. He could feel Brian’s smile against his skin as he pushed on the base of the plug, making Justin groan.

“All day, Justin.”

Justin groaned again, his head falling forward.

Brian’s hand slid around to his cock, pumping it slowly, Justin’s hips helplessly following. “Do you need a cock ring?” Brian whispered in his ear.

Justin couldn’t formulate an answer since words seemed to have failed him.

“So hot on you, Justin.” Brian’s hand moved away, followed by more shifting behind him. Then it was back, both hands this time, one holding his cock still as the other wrapped the small band around the base of his cock. Justin opened his eyes to watch as Brian’s steady hands looped the thin leather around his balls, pulling them up and apart. He gasped when Brian tugged it tight, fastening the snap snugly beneath his cock.

“A different kind of belt,” Brian murmured before pulling the lobe of Justin’s ear into his mouth and sucking softly. “This way you won’t forget me today.”

Brian leaned down, pulling Justin’s pants back up over his ass, one hand patting the plug before covering it with his clothes.

......................

 

Tbc

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=490