Striptease by mandagrammy
Summary:

Okay my friends, I have something brand new and hot and delicious for your viewing pleasure. If this doesn't send you to the cold showers...I give up.

I hope you will enjoy this story that was inspired by my weekend watching of an old movie called 'The Full Monty'. I want to thank Judy from my heart for her great beta skills and my darling Amy for the shiny banner. On top of that I just want to dedicate this to a few ladies who have supported and honored me with their readership for so very long and then turned into personal friends that I am truly grateful for. This one is especially for you Lori, Jacky, Sunny, Judy, Gerri, and Becky.

 


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!), M/M
Genres: Could be Canon, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2591 Read: 574 Published: Nov 26, 2016 Updated: Nov 26, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.      

1. Striptease by mandagrammy

Striptease by mandagrammy
Author's Notes:

It is Justin's weekend to put a little spice into his marriage with Brian and he knows just how to do it.    

"What the hell is keeping you so late?" Justin asked the empty room.

The poor guy practically danced from one foot to the other as he paced relentlessly through the large parlor room of Britin, taking a detour to the front door on occasion to make sure Brian wasn't sitting out in the 'Vette doing Lord knows what. They had settled into a comfortable routine together since going through with their own marriage ceremony (his dad preferred calling it a phony bunch of bullshit but that didn't bother a soul at the celebration, even if it wasn't exactly legal in their State yet). Part of that routine had been blocking out the rest of the world on Friday nights and retreating to their second home, Britin. Brian had rebuilt Babylon thanks to Ted and Michael's urgings, but he left the running of the place to Ted as business manager and Emmett as entertainment manager. He and Justin visited when the mood struck them but nowadays it didn't strike that often. Justin was too busy with his artwork and Brian's main interest was his ad agency.

It had been months since the two had been married. They had come close to calling it off after each of them suddenly became afraid that the other was sacrificing too much of themselves to please the other, but a long discussion into the night just before the ceremony settled the matter. They had to laugh at themselves after that. For two men who were so close to each other emotionally and spiritually, they had certainly had some major communication problems over the years. The one thing they promised each other during their vows was that they would never take each other for granted in the future. They would both do whatever it took to keep their love vibrant and fun. So far it had been an exciting promise to fulfill.

This weekend it was Justin's turn to put a little spice into their marriage and he knew just how to do it. He could still recall Brian's reaction the night he did that pole dance at Babylon and won the ‘King of Babylon' contest. It was one of the first signs that Brian didn't think of him as just another disposable fuck. It had been so delicious challenging Brian's perception of him and Justin could see Brian's naked desire for him, which of course he tried to hide. The days of hiding his feelings for Justin were over for Brian, thankfully, but the young man still liked to arouse those feelings in Brian and make him want his blond boy even more than before. Justin had decided during the week that it was time for another striptease, only this time Brian would get the prize after the dance and not some nameless trick that meant nothing to him.

Justin had left the loft a day earlier than Brian in order to be there when the delivery van arrived with the prop Justin had ordered. He had given some lame excuse for leaving Brian alone in the loft on Thursday night but Brian wasn't worried. He knew his man only had eyes for him. If Justin was up to something out in the country alone it wasn't messing around with some other guy. After all, the two of them had even discussed having a foursome with another couple and still hadn't gotten around to it. It certainly looked like the honeymoon wasn't over yet for them.

Justin paced back to the tall pole bolted into the parlor floor. He pulled on it to make sure it was good and steady. He was satisfied to feel its firmness. It had to be strong in order to handle what Justin had planned. The young man had been practicing secretly for a month now at a dance studio. He had the moves down pat and could hardly wait to give Brian a show he'd never forget. He was about to pace the floor again when he finally heard the click of the front door being opened. Justin ran out the parlor door to greet his man.

Brian hadn't even had time to lower his briefcase to the floor when he saw his favorite blond bounding out the parlor door and rushing towards him. Justin was in his arms so quickly he barely had time to register the unusual clothing the young man was wearing. The two hugged tightly and kissed hungrily as if they hadn't seen each other in weeks. The kiss lingered on for minutes. Finally they parted reluctantly. That was when Brian finally got a really good look at Justin's attire.

"Whoa, Sunshine! Where on earth did you get that outfit?" Brian whistled appreciatively.

"You like?" Justin asked. He did a little turn in order to show off all sides of his costume.

"Ummm, what's not to like? But where are you planning on wearing it?"

"Oh no, my dear hubby, this isn't for just anyone's eyes. This is a 'For Your Eyes Only' outfit. But first, let me have your jacket and I'll hang it up here in the hall closet."

Brian cooperated.

"Okay, now turn around," Justin ordered.

Brian did as he was told. Justin came up behind him with something he had stashed inside his shirt. He stepped onto his tiptoes and whispered to Brian.

"Close your eyes."

Brian obeyed. Justin took the silken piece of cloth he had in his hands and wrapped it around Brian's eyes. He tied it securely to the back of Brian's head and then flipped the blindfolded man around. He checked to make sure there were no gaps in the blindfold. He then led his willing prisoner along the short hallway to the parlor door. He pulled Brian inside and shut the door behind them. He then led Brian over to the chaise lounge he had set up only a few feet from where the pole now stood. He set Brian down gently.

"Now, my good man, you can remove the blindfold when I tell you to but not before. If you cheat and take a peek I'll have to punish you."

"And that's a bad thing?" Brian grinned.

"Shhhh! Patience now. Good things come to those who wait."

Justin moved off leaving Brian to wonder what was coming next. Considering some of Justin's previous weekend surprises it would probably be worth the wait. Just then Brian heard music start to play in the background. At the same time, despite the blindfold, he could tell the lighting had changed in the room. It took a moment to realize what song was playing in the background but it finally dawned on him. It was Tom Jones singing 'You Can Leave Your Hat On' from the movie 'The Full Monty'.

"Take off your blindfold, lover," Brian heard. He didn't need to be asked twice. He obeyed.

Brian blinked to adjust to the flashing neon lights that filled the room. Suddenly he realized that there was a stripper's pole dead center in the room and Justin was holding on to it. His smile widened a mile. Justin always looked hot but now he was sizzling. The tight black leather pants he wore hugged him like a second skin. Nothing was hidden from view as Justin slowly turned around the pole...not his full package in front or his beautiful bubble butt in the rear.

The pants were topped off by a shimmering silken silver shirt that danced with all the colors reflected from the lighting. The colors sparkled like diamonds and seemed to flow like quicksilver as Justin began his dance. He took several skilled turns on the pole while keeping his eyes glued to his lovers' face watching his response. There was no question of his response as Brian's face glowed in the darkened room. He was enjoying the sight immensely. Justin stepped away from the pole and swayed his hips back and forth as he approached Brian's body. Brian unconsciously sat up straighter. Justin leaned forward as he slowly unzipped his shirt, teasing Brian with the image of his smooth, naked chest being exposed so painfully slow. Brian started to reach for Justin but the young man stepped nimbly back, wagging his finger in admonition.

Brian sat back and Justin returned to the rhythm of the dance. He peeled his shirt off and tossed it to the side. He did a couple of more turns on the pole and then began to approach Brian again, staying just out of reach. He toed off the loose loafers he had been wearing while doing a few more sensual moves with his hips and groin. He was barefoot. He then snapped open the top of his pants. Brian's tongue snaked out in anticipation. His own pants had begun to feel painfully tight on his groin. He absent-mindedly began rubbing the tender bulge that was forming there. Justin began to unzip his pants even slower than he had the shirt. Once the zipper was all the way down, Justin turned his back to Brian and slowly pushed the pants off his hips. He bent down as he pushed them down with no hurry towards the floor. His bright, white bikini shorts covered the ample, firm buttocks that now invited Brian's view.

Justin pumped his ass in the air a few times as if he could already feel Brian's cock buried inside his firm hole and wanted to take it for a ride. Just as Brian was about to lose it, Justin stood back up and turned around. He was now naked except for a wide-brimmed hat that had somehow managed to stay on his head and his bikini underwear. He looked good enough to eat and Brian wanted a bite right now, but he also wanted to know what Justin had up his sleeve next so he restrained himself. He didn't have long to wait.

Justin danced seductively back to the pole and grabbed it firmly as he jumped into the air. His legs wrapped around the pole with a steel grip similar to the grip he often had on Brian's body when he rode the man's rock-hard erection. Suddenly Justin slid up the pole until he was near the top. He then fell backwards holding on to the pole for dear life with his muscular dancer's thighs. He dangled there for long seconds as his nearly-erect penis tried to flop down to his stomach inside his undies. Justin then began to slowly slide back down the pole upside down until his shoulders reached the floor. He continued to slide until he was now lying on the floor with the pole still between his legs.

Next, Justin let the pole go and turned onto his stomach. He began crawling over towards Brian's lap like a feral kitten. He was almost purring as he approached his target. The music had changed but it was now a sensual dance number similar to 'The Stripper' only with a more modern sound. Justin crawled between Brian's legs which opened quickly for him. His hands did a dance of their own as they traveled up Brian's inner legs and thighs. Once they reached their destination the hands spread out over the painful bulge there. Justin slowly massaged the huge lump and then slowly undid the belt, snap, and zipper of Brian's slacks. Brian raised his hips without instruction so that Justin could slide the pants down his legs. He pulled Brian's shoes and socks off and then removed the pants.

Justin slowly stood up and began swaying in time to the music as he inched his legs over Brian's outstretched limbs. He took his hat off and placed it on Brian's head. Then he settled onto Brian's lap. He could feel Brian's granite-hard cock between his thighs and it made his skin tingle. He leaned forward and captured Brian's mouth with his own. The lovers molded their bodies together as they shared their lover's spit and tasted the nectar they loved so much. Their bodies were on fire and the flames were consuming them both. Brian couldn't stand the torture any longer.

Brian lifted Justin from his lap just enough to rip the bikini right off Justin's ass. The tearing sound was muffled by the throbbing music. Justin felt the cool air on his bare ass as he leaned forward onto Brian's chest. Justin had come prepared as he reached behind Brian's head and wrapped his fingers around a condom package. He sat back, feeling Brian's finger as it slipped inside him. Brian knew what to do to get his man thoroughly prepared. Justin wriggled on the finger as he looked smolderingly at Brian while tearing the condom pack open with his teeth. He then scooted back just enough to keep Brian's finger embedded but to make room so he could slip the condom over Brian's weeping cock.

The stage was completely set. It was time for the last phase of the dance. Justin rose up again, letting Brian's finger slip out of him. He inched forward holding the beautiful cock in place and then sat slowly down onto the rod. As it pierced him Justin let out a gasp followed closely by a deep sigh. The dance began in earnest. The men had a long-practiced and finely-tuned rhythm that brought them both the maximum of pleasure. Brian thrust and parried. Justin twitched and rotated. The sound of slapping skin on skin increased in the room as Brian used one hand to stroke Justin's erection while Justin danced all over Brian's cock. Brian's other hand stroked and pinched Justin's nipples to match the stroking and pinching Justin was giving him. Occasionally they took a deep breath and kissed deeply or took turns sucking a nipple into their mouths.

The fire was so stoked inside them that it was a miracle they didn't pass out from heat stroke. The music had changed again but neither man noticed. They were far too absorbed in the overwhelming sensations of passion and love that engulfed them. They danced their way to an earth-shattering orgasm that left them drenched with sweat and struggling for air. It seemed hours, although it was far less than that before Justin had the will to rise off Brian's chest. Brian was reluctant to let him go. He kept his arms wrapped securely around Justin's middle. They kissed with less intensity but just as much love. Justin sat back again and grinned like the cat that had eaten the canary.

"Did I make it worthwhile coming home after a hard day at work, hubby?"

Brian laughed. "Aaaaaamazing! But I'd better make sure my insurance premiums are paid up. One of these days you're going to ride me so hard my heart won't be able to handle it."

Justin playfully punched Brian's arm. "Don't worry old man. I'm told I'm quite good at mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Besides, you won't be able to get rid of me that easily. Haven't you figured that out yet?"

"Oh, I'm in no hurry to get rid of you yet, kid. Don't you fret about that. I guess I'm old enough now to know a good thing when I see it...or should I say feel it? So, who is up for a nice, long, cooling shower? And please tell me you didn't fix anything spicy for dinner tonight. I think I've had all the spice I can handle for one evening."

Justin just grinned. If Brian thought the night was over.....Wellllll...."

 

 

 

The End

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=638