Dinner Date by Lorie
Summary:

Brian and Justin vary their diet.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: 1k Words or Less, M/M, One-Shot
Genres: Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 382 Read: 610 Published: Apr 01, 2017 Updated: Apr 01, 2017
Story Notes:

Just something funny that popped into my head.

1. Chapter 1 by Lorie

Chapter 1 by Lorie

 

 

 

 

A lot of new restaurants were opening up around Liberty Avenue, so Brian and Justin agreed to go out to dinner twice a week so they could try them out.

 

"Come on Brian, you are the one always wanting to eat healthy. Fish is healthy, and it's my turn to pick the restaurant."

 

"Justin, did you go down on Daphne when you slept with her?"

 

"Ewww, no. I don't eat pussy."

 

"Exactly the same reason I didn't go down on Lindsay the time we fucked. And now you want to go to a sushi restaurant."

 

"Brian, it's not the same thing, you'll see. I'll make a deal with you, if you don't like it you get to choose the next three restaurants."

 

"Okay, fine Justin, we'll try it."

 

"Hey Brian, I just thought of something. Your mother would be so proud, it's Lent and you're not eating meat on a Friday."

 

"Twat"

 

*******************

 

After dinner, the couple went home and watched a movie before showering and heading to bed. Brian hovered above his blond, looking into the beautiful pools of blue that he swore he could happily drown in.

 

Smiling, he scooted down on the bed so he could taste the sweet twink cream that he loved. He took his time teasing his lover before he finally slipped a finger in to press on Justin's prostate while he flicked his tongue across the slit. Justin rewarded his efforts by spewing a huge load of cum straight into Brian's mouth.

 

Brian was thrilled until his brain kicked in and he realized that the cum in his mouth tasted like fish. When he pulled off quickly and ran for the bathroom Justin followed him, wondering what was wrong.

 

"Brian..."

 

In answer, Brian leaned down and let Justin taste what was in his mouth.

 

"Ewww, what the fuck Brian?"

 

"Tomorrow we are buying pineapple juice and you are drinking nothing else until your cum is back to the twink cream taste that I love."

 

"Agreed, and no more sushi."

 

"Don't forget Justin, I pick the next three restaurants."

 

"I know Brian. Just don't pick anything with fish, I'm not taking any chances."

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=928