What if? by Kurenohikari88
Summary:

stories/468/images/107784267-176-k751034.jpg

 

What if Brian and Justin hadn't moved so fast after the bombing? What if they had talked things over and began a more open relationship? Would Lindsay have had the same success in making them part ways? Or would they have stayed together?


Categories: QAF US Characters: Cynthia, Daphne Chanders, Gus Marcus-Peterson, James 'Hunter' Montgomery, Jennifer Taylor, Jenny Rebecca Marcus-Peterson, Kiki, Molly Taylor, Original Character, Tucker
Tags: Anti-Lindsay, Anti-Michael, Established Relationship, Family, Jealousy, Mental Health Issues, MPreg (Yup! Went THERE!), Possessive, Rage, Responsible Justin, Season 5, Wedding, What if...
Genres: Angst w/ Happy Ending
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Debbie/Carl, Emmett/Drew, Melanie/Lindsay, Michael/Ben, Ted/Blake
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: Yes Word count: 45319 Read: 144825 Published: Apr 30, 2017 Updated: Sep 23, 2017
WE HAVE A WINNER! by Kurenohikari88

Thanks to all of you who had commented and helped me find a name. No one gave me the whole answer, but I combined two of them.

Her name will be: Abigail Eliana Taylor-Kinney.

Abigail (Abby) was a name a lot of you recommended me to use and means "My father's delight", I couldn't think of a better name for Brian and Justin's little princess. So, thank you to all of you who advised me to use it.

Eliana means "daughter of the sun", and Proud Acadian commented that he could see Brian trying to link two of his most precious gifts together: Justin and Abby. I thought it was a perfect fit for a second name. So, thank you Proud Acadian.

That's all, I'll try to finish writing the next chapter but I have a writer's block at the moment. What I can tell you is that in the next chapter will have the beginning of Lindsay's court case and Michael's falling- he really should have read the contract Brian gave him before signing it.

XOXOKURENOHIKARI;)

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=989