Madrid Interlude by Thyme
Summary:

Written for the Quoin Blue Challenge on Mags-nificent. Brian goes to Spain on business and finds much more.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Anti-Michael, Bottom Brian, Dirty Talk, Family, M/M, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Rimming, Slow Burn, Toppy Justin
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 35726 Read: 47482 Published: May 04, 2017 Updated: May 04, 2017

1. Chapter 1 by Thyme

2. Chapter 2 by Thyme

3. Chapter 3 by Thyme

4. Chapter 4 by Thyme

5. Chapter 5 by Thyme

6. Chapter 6 by Thyme

7. Chapter 7 by Thyme

8. Chapter 8 by Thyme

9. Chapter 9 by Thyme

10. Chapter 10 by Thyme

11. Chapter 11 by Thyme

Chapter 1 by Thyme



Madrid Interlude

Chapter 1



Brian stepped off the plane in Madrid. He wondered what the fuck he was doing here. Usually clients came to Vangard, but here he was, a glorified errand boy sent to woo Ferdinand Molin, pronounced Moleen as Vance had so carefully and condescendingly instructed him. Why couldn't Vance have done this himself?

Leo Brown of Brown Athletics had called Brian about Molin whose company made some kind of fucking running shoe. Molin wanted to expand his market into North America. Having seen Brown Athletics' successful advertising and then meeting Leo at a trade fair, Molin had asked for Vangard, and specifically Brian, to come discuss a possible strategy for his company.

Brian thought he was beyond being sent off to court clients that he had never heard of. He was a partner in Vangard and very successful in all the campaigns he undertook. He dealt with the company's biggest clients, not some third world running shoe maker. He had told Leo Brown that he would send one of his best people to see Molin. He had known Leo wasn't happy about that. Leo and this Molin had become friends and Leo had promised the man Brian's expertise. Brian had carefully declined, continuing to stress that he would sanction all aspects of the campaign, but from Pittsburgh not Madrid. He had better things to do with his time.

Brian stood in line for customs. Leo had then called Vance and put him on Brian's case, so here he was. He wondered if the fucking car would be there to pick him up. He had no idea what kind of fly-by-night outfit he might be dealing with. He should be more optimistic he told himself. Molin was a friend of Leo's and Leo was a pretty classy guy. Brian sighed and handed the customs officer his passport. Thank God the guy spoke English because his Spanish was very limited.

He proceeded to the baggage area. He was stuck in Madrid for a week, so he had one very large bag to wait for. He had packed a lot of clothes. He wanted to look good in the evenings because he intended to check out the international club scene and fuck his way through the major part of gay Madrid. He was going to get something out of this fucking trip.

Finally his bag appeared and he made his way to another line leading to the exit. He pictured all the dark haired, dark eyed young men waiting for him, and felt his cock get hard. He needed one of them right now.

As if on cue said dark haired, dark eyed young man appeared in front of him. The man gave a flick of his head and Brian and his luggage headed for the restroom, close behind this tasty tidbit. Within a minute Brian had the guy pinned to the wall of the stall and his dick up his ass. A few good thrusts while the guy jerked himself off and they both would have a more relaxing tension-relieved kind of day.

The guy disappeared quickly, just the way Brian liked these things to end – no muss, no fuss. He straightened his clothes and reclaimed his suitcase which thankfully hadn't been stolen while it sat outside their stall. He made his way to the exit feeling more optimistic about this trip.

Outside the security area he saw a man in uniform holding a sign with his name on it. At least one thing was going right. He walked over to the man and immediately felt the chauffeur cruise him. Ferdinand Molin had a gay chauffeur, interesting. The not bad looking young man helped him with his luggage and they set off for Molin's house. Brian could see the guy checking him out in the rearview mirror of the large Mercedes. If worse came to worse he could always use this guy for a quick fuck, but he hoped that wouldn't be necessary. He was sure there would be lots of other prospects once he hit the clubs.

The car climbed a hill and pulled into a driveway. Brian leaned forward to get a better look. They must be in the middle of Madrid. They hadn't been in the car all that long. They passed through a gate and behind a wall to a small courtyard. The car stopped and call-me-Juan, as he suggestively told Brian, opened the door of the Mercedes.

"Ah, Senor Kinney," a voice from the doorway called. Brian looked up to see an elegant fiftyish man with a small mustache and laughing eyes. He wore an elegant lightweight wool suit in a creamy color that emphasized his dark skin and eyes. Brian shook the extended hand, his gaydar pinging like crazy. So Molin was gay too.

"Pleased to meet you," Brian said.

Molin signaled for Juan to get the bags and he ushered Brian into the cool foyer of his house out of the growing heat of the morning.

Brian surveyed the marble floor, elegant antique furnishings and spectacular paintings. He decided his ideas about this man and his company may have been a little off.

"I am so pleased you decided to come here. I look forward to working with you, Mr. Kinney," Molin said in English with hardly a trace of an accent.

"Please, call me Brian."

"And you can call me Ferdy. All my friends do."

"Of course, Ferdy," Brian replied thinking that Ferdy was better than the other reference to Ferdinand the Bull.

"Would you like to rest for a bit? I don't imagine you got much sleep on the plane."

"A little bit," Brian replied. "I'd like to take a shower if that's all right." Ferdy nodded. "Then maybe we could go to your company headquarters so that I can get some idea of what your operation is like."

"Certainly, Brian. If you don't think you'll be too tired?"

"They say the best way to fight jet lag is to stay awake until regular sleep time here, so I'll give it a try."

"Very good, then I'll see you in about an hour," Ferdy said. "Estella will show you to your room."

Brian followed the maid up a curving staircase to a set of double doors in the upper hallway. They opened into an expansive suite with a large sitting area, through an archway was a magnificent four poster bed and across the room was a pair of French doors giving onto a balcony which overlooked the city. The city shimmered below in the heat of the day as Brian stared out from the glass doors.

He heard the maid shut the door behind her. He saw his suitcase sitting next to the bed and decided he better unpack. He quickly removed his clothes and hung up most of them, putting his undergarments and sweaters into the dresser on one side of the bed.

He checked out the bathroom finding it quite spacious with a large claw foot tub. He had never been one for baths, but he noted the plastic curtain that could be pulled all the way around the tub to turn it into a shower. He did just that, drawing the curtain around and starting the water to let it heat up.

He stripped off his clothes and stepped inside. He was tired. There was no two ways about it. The interlude with the guy at the airport had helped to lessen his fatigue. He could use another one right about now. His hand fondled his cock and he began to jerk off thinking about all the dark haired young men he was yet to have. Finally he came. He grabbed the soap and finished his shower.

An hour later he descended the stairs looking refreshed and not too tired. He had opted for a casual look, wearing cream colored linen slacks, a pale blue T-shirt and a dark blue silk shirt overtop. It was simply too hot for a suit.

Estella was dusting in the foyer and directed Brian into the library. Ferdy sat behind a desk reading some papers. He too was casually dressed now. Brian glanced around and was immediately struck by a large abstract painting on the wall across from the desk. He wandered closer to it as Ferdy finished up whatever he was reading.

"Interesting, isn't it?" he asked.

"Very. I don't usually care for abstracts," he said. The colors and dynamic quality of this work spoke to him. "However, this is very striking."

"It's me."

"What?" Brian asked. "Do you mean you painted it?"

"Good lord, no! I couldn't paint a house let alone a painting. I mean it's me. I suppose you could say I posed for it."

"Doesn't look much like you," Brian said his tongue firmly in his cheek.

Ferdy chuckled. "Actually if you're not too tired tonight, I'd like you to meet the artist and you can see how it was done."

Brian groaned inwardly. That was the last thing he wanted to do, go meet some highbrow painter and discuss art. He wanted to hit the clubs. "I'll have to see how I feel," Brian hedged.

"Of course, but you might find it very edifying."

"We'll see."

"I've had my housekeeper make us a light lunch before we set out for my headquarters."

"Sure," Brian said.

They ate quickly, a quite delicious seafood salad waiting at their places in the dining room. They began to feel each other out, getting a bit of background and history to go with each person.

By the time they were ready to leave, Brian had begun to be very impressed with his host. The man ran a tight ship in his home, and he imagined that he did the same in his business. He obviously had piles of money if his lifestyle was any indication. He was intrigued to see what the plant was like. Even though he had never heard of this company, it must make a lot of money for its owner.

Ferdy took him on a tour of his plant and then showed Brian through the corporate offices that were attached. It was a very impressive operation, although Brian wondered how Molin hoped to compete with Nike or Reebok who had their shoes made in Taiwan or Pakistan where it cost next to nothing. He would have to pay his workers a decent wage if they lived in Madrid. They all seemed quite happy with their work and greeted their employer with respect and cordiality.

They spent the afternoon talking about Molin's running shoes. He showed Brian several pair and got him to try them on. Brian found them extremely comfortable and the styling was unlike anything he had ever seen before. The leather and colors were bold and made a statement unlike any other running shoe on the market. Molin might be able to target a niche market who wanted the best - quality, durability, style - and were willing to pay for it. The seeds of an advertising campaign were beginning to form in Brian's head.

Molin took Brian to a pleasant restaurant for dinner. The man ordered for both of them saying he would pick things he knew Brian would enjoy. The dinner was excellent and they had several glasses of wine. Molin, Ferdy as he insisted on being called, told Brian a bit about himself. Yes, he was gay. He had never made the pretense of marrying although many gay men in macho Espana did. He had taken over the company from his uncle. That was why it was called by someone else's name. His mother's brother had run it till he retired. Ferdy had expanded the company, but kept his uncle's name.

During dinner he wanted to know about Brian's life back in the U.S. Brian told him he was unmarried and gay just like his host. That got a laugh out of Ferdy. Brian said he never got involved with other men. It wasn't worth it as far as he was concerned. He said he had a son who was being raised by his mothers, two lesbians. Ferdy looked a little sad at that, and revealed that he had often longed for children but had never been fortunate enough to find someone to have them with.

Dinner lasted several hours and it was after nine-thirty when they left the restaurant. Brian was a little tipsy from the wine and he was horny as hell. He wanted to hit the clubs. Ferdy reminded him of his promise to take him to meet the artist of the canvas Brian had seen in the library of his home.

Brian declined. Ferdy insisted. Brian declined. Ferdy said to trust him. He'd see that Brian hit the best club in town. Brian agreed.

Juan drove them to a large ornate building in downtown Madrid. Ferdy got out and gave instructions to his chauffeur before he drove off. Brian studied the building wondering what the hell he was doing here.

"What is this place?" Brian asked.

"It used to be a famous hotel that gradually fell into disrepair. It was bought up by a friend of mine, Paulo, who converted it into the hottest gay club in Madrid called 'The Quoin'."

"Looks pretty dead for the hottest club in the city," Brian scoffed.

"Follow me," Ferdy said. He led Brian away from the sedate entrance where they had got out of the Mercedes. As they rounded the corner of the building he could hear the blare of pounding music and saw the long line of glittering people waiting to get in. "You can line up with them … or you can come in through the members' entrance with me."

"I think I'll come with you," Brian chuckled and flung his arm around Ferdy's shoulders.

They made their way back to the members' entrance and went inside. Ferdy was well known there and the girl at the desk greeted him warmly.

"A guest key for my friend," Ferdy requested. "Top of the line, and add it to my tab."

The girl nodded and handed an ornate key to Brian.

"What do I do with this?" he asked.

"Put it in your pocket. You'll need it later. I'll explain. Has the show started yet?" Ferdy asked the girl.

"Anytime now. You better hurry."

Ferdy whisked them down the hall. Brian could hear the dance music and assumed that was where they were going. Suddenly Ferdy veered away from the music down a hallway and pulled open a door. A bouncer stood inside. Brian saw Ferdy speak to him and money changed hands. Ferdy led Brian towards the front of the room. Tables were shifted, another one added with two chairs, and Brian and Ferdy were seated right below the front of the stage.

Brian looked around. Those at the nearby tables gave them evil looks having been effectively pushed out of the way when they were seated. A waiter took their drink orders which quickly appeared just before the lights went down.

"You'll love this show," Ferdy whispered to Brian.

Suddenly the stage sprang into light and revealed the image of the Pyramids on the back wall. From the right side of the stage walked a solitary figure. For a moment Brian thought he was naked. He could see the milky skin, lightly oiled, as the man seemed to shimmer under the bright lights. Brian felt his cock stiffen and he shifted in his chair.

The man on stage turned slowly to face directly into the audience. You could hear a pin drop as he stood there staring out over the people at his feet. Brian could now see that he was not naked, a rather disappointing realization. He wore a gold thong that barely covered what seemed to be a well endowed package for someone so slender. A gem of some sort resided in his navel. His tits seemed to have been smeared with rouge and stood out prominently on the alabaster chest. His upper arms each bore a gold armband and atop his head was an elaborate headdress that Brian recognized as a copy of the famous King Tut one. Brian stared at the face which was flawless and nicely chiseled. His lips were a raspberry stain. He couldn't tell the color of the eyes under the lights but they were outlined with what Brian thought must be kohl, a black charcoal like substance that was used to emphasize features, in ancient times. They seemed enormous.

Suddenly music began and this creature on stage began a slow sensual dance moving suggestively across the stage and hanging off the altar that sat center stage. Brian felt his pulse quicken. He wanted that body. He wanted to run his hands down the marble expanse of his chest and legs. He wanted to kiss those ruby lips and suck them into his mouth. He wanted to rip off that thong and explore what was held inside. He could almost feel the man riding his dick and it was all he could do not to come in his pants.

The music tapered off and the man leaned against the altar, once again staring out into the audience. "I need a volunteer," he said in a strong, loud voice. Brian both heard and felt the power and charisma in that voice.

The audience erupted with men screaming, "Me! Me! Me!" and frantically waving their arms. He and Ferdy were one of the few who didn't participate.

"You don't want to volunteer?" Ferdy asked.

"I don't see you jumping up and down," Brian said sarcastically. He was far too cool to scream at the man on stage, but some part of him wanted to. He would do almost anything to have this Egyptian beauty.

King Tut walked to the front of the stage. He slowly descended the steps and began walking through the cluster of tables. He caressed a face here and an arm there as he passed by. Some men grabbed at him, but he was quick to dodge their grasp. He came close to Brian's table, and the ad exec could feel his pulse thudding in his head and even stronger in his groin. Tut stopped, leaned over and kissed Ferdy on the lips. The audience groaned. Brian groaned. Tut stared questioningly at Brian for a minute and then his gaze faltered. Brian felt the force of their exchanged look too. Tut moved on. Ferdy smiled at Brian.

"How do you rate?" Brian asked.

"Tell you later," Ferdy replied.

King Tut had made his selection and he pulled the man up onto the stage. He told the good looking young man to take off his clothes. He began removing them. Brian was kicking himself. Maybe this Egyptian god was going to have sex with this guy right on the stage. It could have been him. Fuck!

"You may keep your underwear on," Tut said with a grin. The young man grinned in a silly fashion and took everything off. The audience applauded wildly. "An exhibitionist," Tut observed with a smile. "Lie down on the altar."

The man did so and Tut reached over him caressing the body below. The whole audience could hear the groan that escaped the lips of the man lying on the altar. Those near the front could see the effect it had on his dick. Suddenly Tut was pulling what looked like canvas across the man's body. He quickly hooked it to his side of the altar and the man was trapped underneath, only his head still revealed.

Tut strutted around the altar. "Gentlemen, now that I have my victim (the audience roared with laughter) I will proceed with the mummification process."

"Mummification?" Brian asked.

"Not in the traditional sense, but you'll see," Ferdy said with a grin.

Tut climbed up on the altar and straddled his victim. Brian wished he was up there to get a better look at this strange young man who had grabbed his attention in a way that didn't often happen. Tut knelt over the man and bending forward kissed him long and luxuriously. The audience erupted showing their approval. Tut slid down so he was lying on top of his victim. He rubbed his body all over the canvas beneath him, his hands kneading and caressing the man through the material.

"Christ, what's he doing?" Brian asked.

"Sh," was all Ferdy would say as he sat transfixed on the scene in front of him.

Tut stood and jumped nimbly down from the altar. He went to the side of the stage and wheeled out a cart covered with cans.

"He's not going to start removing parts, is he?" Brian asked.

Ferdy shushed him again.

Tut dipped his hands in two different cans and raised them for the audience to see. Purple and red painted dripped from his raised hands. The audience cheered. Tut moved to his victim and began running his paint covered hands over the canvas covering his victim on the altar. When he was done he kissed his victim again. Tut went back to the cans and dipped his almost dry hands in two other colors. He continued to work on his victim changing colors frequently and kissing the man between each change. He spent a lot of time working on the section around the man's cock. At one point the man was thrashing about beneath the canvas obviously wanting to get off. Tut merely continued his ministrations. Finally Tut raised his hands now stained with many colors of paint. He dipped his right hand into a can and raised it covered in black paint. He approached his victim and stroked forcefully over the man's groin. The audience held its collective breath as the man moaned and then screamed out as he came.

Suddenly the audience was on its feet yelling and applauding. Brian stood with the rest of them, but he didn't applaud. He stared into the kohl darkened eyes of the strange creature on the stage who stared directly back at him. The lights went out and the audience continued to clap rhythmically as they waited for them to come back up.

Brian wanted to ask Ferdy about what had just happened, but the noise around them was too deafening. He stood and waited with everyone else. He could see movement on stage and as the lights came up gradually, King Tut's hands were clean and he was helping another man remove the canvas that covered the victim. The 'mummy' had his underwear on and was attempting to assemble his clothes. His hands were visibly shaking. Brian thought his would be too.

Suddenly Tut turned and raised his hands. The audience quieted and sat down, Brian included. His eyes, however, stayed locked on Tut's.

"A round of applause for my willing mummy," Tut teased. The audience applauded the man who now had his clothes back on and looked adoringly at Tut. Tut kissed him briefly and the man went slowly back to his seat in the audience.

"Now," Tut commanded everyone's attention, "to reveal the results of the mummification." He nodded towards the other man who began pulling on a cord. The canvas that had covered the victim slowly rose up above the stage revealing a painting of dynamic colors and textures. Brian could imagine, no see, the body of the young man in the abstract design. He could clearly see the black area where his cock had been and where he had come to the enthusiastic response of the audience.

"Not bad," Tut mused studying his work, "it will need a little touch-up but you did well, my darling mummy."

The audience cheered and the mummy's friends clapped him on the back.

"That concludes tonight's show. Thank you all for … 'coming'."

The audience again burst into laughs and applause. Tut took a long bow. Then he stood and slowly removed the headdress to reveal spiky blond hair beneath. He stared right at Brian, and Brian thought he might come on the spot. Who the fuck was this guy?

The lights went down briefly and when they came back up the stage was empty.

"Fuck!" Brian muttered.

"Did you enjoy meeting the artist of my painting?" Ferdy asked with a grin.

"You did that … on stage?" Brian asked in amazement.

"Of course not. I'm no exhibitionist, and I hardly have the body for that anymore."

"Then how?"

"He sometimes does private sittings … for special friends."

"You're his friend?" Brian asked hoping to get an introduction. He needed to know more about Tut. He wanted Tut.

"I've sent a message asking him to join us."

"Um … good," Brian managed to get out. His mind was racing as to how he could get rid of Ferdy and claim Tut for himself.

Chapter 2 by Thyme

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 2



Brian and Ferdy ordered another drink while they waited for King Tut to appear. Brian asked several questions about the young man who had performed on stage, but Ferdy said he could get his answers from Tut himself. Brian ordered another drink. He wanted the whole bottle, but didn't think that was wise in front of his potential client.

Suddenly he felt the presence behind him. He turned to stare into the bluest eyes he had ever seen. Quickly he stood and extended his hand. The young blond took it and shook quickly and straightforwardly. Brian felt the electricity that coursed between them. He was sure the young man did too.

"Justin, this is Brian Kinney," Ferdy said. Brian nodded, his eyes riveted to Justin's. "Justin Taylor." The makeup was all gone now and if anything the man was more beautiful without it.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kinney," Justin said keeping his voice level.

"Call me Brian."

"Sure," Justin said breaking their gaze. "Ferdy, how are you? I've missed you."

"I was away on business," Ferdy replied.

Brian watched them, jealous of their friendship, if he was honest with himself. He looked at this blond beautiful man who wore a set of white silk pajamas under which Brian was sure there was nothing but his gorgeous body. The pajamas left little to the imagination.

"Let me get you a chair," Ferdy said.

"You can be my chair," Justin teased and plopped himself in Ferdy's lap. He leaned in and kissed the man. Brian felt his cock jump and his temper rise. This man should be his. "Are you coming to my studio tonight?" Justin whispered loud enough for Brian to hear.

"Of course, my sweet, if that is all right with you?"

"More than all right," Justin replied and kissed the man again.

"Brian has some questions for you," Ferdy said redirecting their attention to the ad exec.

"Oh, like what?" Justin asked batting his baby blues at Brian.

"You're American?" Brian asked.

"Yes."

"Brian's from Pittsburgh," Ferdy offered.

"Really? So am I."

"You are?"

"My parents sent me to Europe for my twentieth birthday and I've never gone back. They're quite disgusted with me," Justin said proudly.

"I'm sure they should be proud of what you've done with your life," Brian couldn't help but say. He saw Justin immediately tense up.

"I'm going up to my studio, Ferdy. Join me … soon." He kissed Ferdy again, nodded at Brian and left abruptly.

"What's wrong with him?" Brian asked.

"He's an artist. His parents should be proud of him," Ferdy said stressing the word 'should'.

"Isn't he also a …?"

Before Brian could finish that statement Ferdy said quickly, "Brian, this is a key club. You have the key to door number 1 on the third floor. I've arranged for Paco to meet you there when you're ready. I'm sure he will be able to fulfill all your fantasies."

"But…" Brian began, "I … thought maybe I could have Tut."

"Tut or Justin doesn't do that unless he wants to. I'll be spending the night with him."

"I see," Brian said not at all pleased by this arrangement.

"Do you want to go to the club for awhile before you go upstairs, or do you want to come up with me and I'll show you where Room 1 is?"

Brian was torn. He wanted to go to the club and select his own trick, but he might get another look at Justin if he went up with Ferdy. "I'll come up with you," Brian decided.

On the way up the stairs Ferdy explained that Brian could have any food or drink that he desired and Paco would do anything Brian wished. Brian wished Paco could transform himself into Justin. He figured he'd make the best of it though.

Once they arrived at the third floor Brian saw six doors in the hallway. Ferdy steered him down to the left to Door Number 1. It felt a bit like "Let's Make a Deal". He wondered what awaited him behind the door, but he knew he'd trade it in a second for what was behind Ferdy's door.

"I'm in number 6 across the hall," Ferdy said pointing to a door a little further down the hall. "If you want to leave before morning, Paco will call you a cab and give the driver my home address. If you decide to stay all night, I'll see you for breakfast. Good night, Brian," Ferdy said, walked across the hall and tapped on the door to number 6.

Brian watched as the door opened. He saw Justin wrap himself around Ferdy and kiss him. When the kiss ended, Justin stared defiantly at Brian, and then drew Ferdy inside closing and locking the door behind them.

Brian sighed. What could he do? What he wanted was in that room that had just been locked against him. He might as well see what was waiting for him behind his own door. He inserted the key and slowly opened the door. Across the room he saw the image of the Pyramids projected on the wall.

"What the fuck?" he said aloud.

"Here I am," a voice said from somewhere off to the side.

Brian turned and there upon a bed draped with sheets that looked like they came from ancient Egypt lay King Tut. Brian glanced back at the door thinking of seeing Ferdy go in with Justin, but here he was. The King lay sprawled in front of him, the same headdress on his head, the gold thong girding his loins, the same armbands.

Brian stared in disbelief and then it began to dawn on him. The kohl darkened eyes were too dark, the skin that glistened was the wrong shade, and the lithe body was a tad too skinny. This wasn't Justin. This was someone else.

"Who are you?" Brian asked.

"I am Paco and I can make all your dreams come true."

"Can you now?" Brian asked the sarcasm clearly in his voice. This was a cheap imitation of what he really wanted.

"I can," the young man said confidently.

"Why are you wearing that get-up?"

"I've learned that after one of Justin's shows the men always want King Tut. So I am King Tut for tonight. You like?" he asked rolling onto his back and rubbing his crotch.

Brian wanted to scream that he didn't like it, that this was not the body he wanted to spend the night with. But what good would that do? He wasn't going to get the one he wanted. Justin had made that very clear. This one wasn't so bad and he could pretend.

"I guess you'll do," Brian said rather uncharitably. He saw Paco make a face and relented a little bit. "Stand up and let me get a better look at you."

Paco stood and turned slowly in front of Brian. He would do. "Take off that loincloth," Brian ordered. Paco did as commanded. Brian surveyed his flaccid cock. It was reasonable but nothing to write home about.

"Do you want me to take the headdress off?" Paco asked.

"No … no," Brian said thinking it would be easier to maintain the illusion of Justin.

"How are your blowjobs?" Brian asked.

"I've never had any complaints."

"Then get to work."

Paco dropped to his knees in front of Brian and unzipped the cream slacks sliding them down Brian's legs. He wore no underwear. "Oh my!" Paco said.

"Think you can handle it?"

"Yes, sir," Paco responded. Maybe this was his lucky night. The man was gorgeous and very well endowed. He set about to give his best blowjob ever.

Brian visualized the blond in the white pajamas as Paco worked on his cock. The headdress hit his groin every once in awhile as Paco bobbed over his dick. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing. The kid was pretty good at what he did, but Brian knew that he had had lots of practice. Paco sucked Brian's cock down his throat and swallowed around it. Brian gasped and jerked as he began to shoot. Paco drank it thirstily and sucked the tip dry.

"How was that?" Paco asked with a little grin.

"Not bad," Brian had to admit. "Get on the bed … face down," Brian ordered.

Paco hesitated. "Would you like something to drink first?" he asked. "Perhaps we should wait a minute or two."

"What for?" Brian asked, his thoughts of Justin already making his cock grow hard again.

Paco looked at Brian's rising dick and sputtered, "No reason, none at all."

Without many preliminaries Brian was in him and riding him hard. The boy moaned and groaned beneath him, but he took everything Brian had to offer. Paco still wore the headdress and Brian thought about King Tut. He thought about how Justin had laid all over that man on stage, how he had made the man come just with his touch through the canvas. His orgasm ripped through him as that picture burned through his brain. He collapsed on top of Paco. Three more sessions followed in quick succession before Brian began to tire. The thought of that other man in the room across the hall was just as clear but no longer so urgent. Paco groaned beneath him and Brian rolled off. He disposed of the condom and lay down beside the boy with a sigh.

"Are we going to rest for a bit, Senor Brian," he asked hopefully.

"Why? Am I wearing you out?" Brian asked with a smirk.

"A little," Paco admitted. Never could he remember a man with such stamina.

"How old are you, Paco?" Brian asked.

"Eighteen."

"How long have you … worked here?"

"Three years."

"You started here when you were fifteen?"

Paco nodded. "Most of the boys did."

"Jesus! What about Justin?"

"He's older."

"I know. How did he come to work here?"

"Paulo, the owner, is his friend."

"I see," Brian said slowly. "Is Paulo your friend?"

"No, he is my boss."

"So Justin has a different … position here than you do?"

Paco made a face. "He is a performer. He does his act on the stage and he makes paintings."

"Does he sell them?"

"Sometimes," Paco admitted. "His room across the hall is a studio as well as a fantasy suite. He lets us use it sometimes."

Brian absorbed that piece of information. While Brian seemed to be thinking, Paco got up and stood rather tentatively. His ass was sore. This American had worked it over pretty good, and he didn't think they were done yet.

"I'm going to order some food and drink," Paco told Brian. "Is there anything special you would like?"

"The tasty morsel across the hall," Brian thought. "Order me a bottle of Jim Beam if they have it," he said aloud.

"Si, Senor Brian," Paco said and went over to the telephone.

Brian had decided he was staying until the morning. He would fuck Paco a few more times and try to get some of his longing for the blond out of his system. He would meet Ferdy for breakfast and maybe, if he was lucky, see Justin again.

While they waited for the food to arrive Brian took another round out of Paco's ass. The kid was always ready. He had to give him that. When the food came it was typical teenage fare anywhere in the universe – chicken wings, French fries, pizza. He should have known. He didn't want to eat that greasy crap, but Paco dug right in. Brian concentrated on the bottle of Beam.

By the time Paco was finally full Brian was feeling no pain. Half the bottle of Beam had disappeared down his gullet. He was feeling horny again, but he didn't want to fuck … exactly.

"You know what rimming is?" Brian asked.

Paco nodded.

"Any good at it?"

"Si."

"Then get to work," Brian said rolling over onto his stomach. He felt Paco lick down his spine and through the crack of his ass. He sighed contentedly. Maybe this would relax him. Paco kneaded his balls and continued to nip and lick around his hole. Just as he was getting impatient he felt Paco's tongue make its entry. He moaned and pushed back. Paco went deeper and jabbed again and again. The kid was very good at rimming. Brian continued to moan his satisfaction when he felt Paco reach under him and raise his hips. His tongue went deeper still and Brian gasped. He felt Paco's hand close around his dick and start to jack him off. The tongue worked its magic on his hole. He could feel his orgasm building. He bucked back against the tongue and the image of Justin's face flashed before his eyes as he came – hard.

He fucked Paco a couple more times and drank most of the bottle of Beam. Sometime before dawn he fell asleep, or more accurately fell into a drunken stupor. He awoke to sunlight filtered through some curtains across the room. Paco slept beside him apparently exhausted from their exertions of the night before.

Brian felt like crap. He usually didn't drink like that away from the loft. He was awake now and decided he needed a shower. He made his way to the bathroom and turned on the water. While he waited for it to warm up he found a razor and a toothbrush laid out by the sink. He suspected that this was common practice for the clients to be provided with the necessities of the morning after. He wished they could provide a new head. His ached like crazy. He pulled the mirror open and found aspirin and other common cure-alls inside. He threw back three aspirin and hoped for the best.

By the time he was finished with the shower his headache had receded to a dull throb. He could live with that. He wondered where his clothes were. He went out into the bedroom and looked around. His freshly laundered slacks, T-shirt and shirt lay on a chair. When had they done that he wondered. Maybe when the food came Paco had given them the clothes to take care of. Whatever the story, he had something decent to wear and he was glad of that. He donned the clothes and found his wallet by the bed. He scooped out a hundred American and left it on the pillow beside the sleeping Paco.

"Christ," he thought. He had really worked the kid's ass last night, and never a complaint. He took out another hundred and laid it on top of the first. Paco had done his best and deserved the tip. Too bad he wasn't someone else.

Brian quietly let himself out of the room. He looked at number 6 and debated knocking on the door. He thought about all the possibilities of what he might find behind it and decided he would be better to leave it alone. He went downstairs to the entrance. At the desk he tried to turn in his key. The girl told him that Senor Molin had paid for the whole week. Brian could return anytime he wished. Paco or any of the other boys would be happy to entertain him. He put the key back in his pocket.

"Is Senor Molin up yet?" he asked.

"He's having breakfast in the club. Would you care to join him?"

"Sure," Brian replied and made his way down the hall to where he remembered the club to be.

He pushed open the door and saw Ferdy sitting at a table.

"Morning," he said.

"Good morning, Brian," Ferdy said cheerfully. "Coffee?" he asked and poured Brian a cup from the carafe when Brian nodded. "There's toast and eggs and fruit on the sideboard," Ferdy added pointing to the side.

Brian got up and retrieved some eggs and a slice of toast.

"I trust your evening was satisfactory," Ferdy said.

"Fine," Brian replied. "And yours?"

"Excellent," Ferdy said with a smile.

"I'll just bet," Brian thought. "Where's Justin?"

"Still sleeping."

"The young seem to have no stamina," Brian observed.

"Oh, Justin has lots of stamina, but he likes his sleep too."

"Is that so?"

"I won't see much of you today," Ferdy explained. "I have meetings lined up, so I have asked the head of my marketing section to meet with you and show you what we have been doing up till now."

"Fine," Brian replied.

"You're welcome to come back to the house for dinner or make your own plans. My meetings are just down the street so I'm going to walk. Juan is at your disposal to take you to the headquarters and anywhere else you'd like to go later in the day."

"Thanks."

"I'll see you tonight or maybe tomorrow morning," Ferdy said with a wink.

Brian picked at his eggs. The long boring day stretched out in front of him, and no sign of the blond anywhere.

Chapter 3 by Thyme

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 3



Brian had Juan let him off at the members' entrance to The Quoin. He had spent the day with some of the marketing executives of Ferdy's company, but had seen nothing more of the man himself since their breakfast together. The execs had done their best to entertain him. They had gone over in minute detail what their previous advertising campaigns had been like. He couldn't have cared less. They wouldn't be coming to him if they wanted to continue on the way they had been going.

Finally the day had come to an end. He had got Juan to take him to a restaurant that the chauffeur recommended. His dinner had been quite good, although he had drunk a lot more than he had eaten. Somewhere in there he had decided that he was going back to The Quoin. He would see Justin's act again and then he would find the man and fuck his brains out. That had seemed like a good plan over dinner. Now he wasn't so sure.

"Fuck it!" he said aloud and pushed open the door.

The girl on the desk was the same one as last night and she recognized him. "Buenos nochas, Senor Kinney," she said.

"Good evening," Brian replied trying not to slur his words. "I … I want to see the King Tut show again," he managed to get out.

"I'm sorry, sir, but that show only occurs on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays."

"Not tonight?"

"No sir."

"Fuck!"

"Excuse me?"

"I … I'm sorry. Is King Tut, Justin, working tonight?"

"I just told you that his show is not on tonight."

"I mean working, you know."

"I don't know," she said getting a little frustrated with him.

"Is he working upstairs?"

"I wouldn't know. He might be painting."

"I'd like to book him for tonight," Brian said deciding to be direct about this.

She gave him a strange look. "I think you've made a mistake, sir," she said deliberately. "Mr. Taylor is not one of the boys. Perhaps there is another boy that I could book you with."

"I don't want another fucking boy. I want Justin."

"I'm afraid that's not possible."

"I have the top level key. Ferdy … Ferdy told me I could have anything I want, and I fucking want Justin! Get him down here!"

"Sir, I think you had better leave."

"I will not fucking leave. I want to see Justin."

The girl seemed to be weighing what she should do. This man was somewhat drunk and obnoxious, but he was a friend of Senor Molin. She didn't want to embarrass them all by having this man forcibly removed from the property. She made a decision and called Justin's apartment.

"Justin, I am sorry to bother you, but there is someone here who insists on seeing you. He's causing a scene. I can have the bouncer throw him out, but I thought I would check with you first."

Brian couldn't hear the other end of the conversation, but he listened intently to what the girl said.

"Senor Kinney. He came in with Senor Molin last night."

"Asked who it is," Brian thought.

"He seems to be … a little."

"Am I drunk?" he must be asking.

She listened intently for a minute or so and then said, "All right. Thanks."

Brian waited expecting to be thrown out any minute. He had already decided he would leave peacefully as long as they didn't get too snotty about it.

"Mr. Taylor is coming down," the girl said. "You can wait over there." She pointed towards a sofa against the wall. Brian sat down surprised that he had gotten to Justin so easily. He waited and waited. No one appeared. He was beginning to think he had been tricked when Justin suddenly came into the foyer.

He looked magnificent. He was wearing this loose fitting linen outfit, kind of the same style as the lounging pajamas he had had on last night. The creamy color made him seem all milky and good enough to eat.

Justin spoke briefly to the girl at the desk and then turned to Brian. "You wanted to see me?" he asked no warmth evident in his voice.

"I … yes, I did."

"But you don't anymore?"

"No, I do."

"You don't seem to be too sure what you want."

"I want … you." Brian couldn't believe he had said that, but he was talking to a man who lived in a whorehouse, who performed sex acts on stage.

"You do?" Justin asked with a laugh. "I'm afraid you can't have me."

"Why not?"

"You're not my type."

"What is your type?"

"Let's just say that you're not it, and leave it at that."

Brian studied him for a moment. He was getting nowhere fast. "You went with Ferdy last night," Brian said with a touch of an accusation in his voice.

"That's right."

"That's all you have to say?"

"Yes, he's my … type."

"And I'm not?"

"Right."

"So what makes Ferdy you're type and not me?"

"He's … older. I like older men."

"I'm older," Brian said. Jesus Christ, had he just admitted that, like it was a good thing? What the fuck was this man doing to him?

"Not old enough," Justin stated a twinkle in his eye.

"I can pay," Brian said taking a different tack.

"I'm not a whore!" Justin declared all humor having left his voice and his eyes.

"But … but you live here and … work here."

"Because I choose to. And I choose who may share my bed and I don't get paid for it either," an indignant Justin stated.

"You don't?"

"You heard me! Now, Mr. Kinney, I think it's time for you to leave."

"I … I'm sorry. I just thought that since you were here, you …" Brian didn't know how to finish that statement.

"Well, I'd say all along you've been thinking wrong!"

"So it seems," Brian said defeated. He had made such a colossal mistake and now it was too late. "I'm truly sorry. I'll leave." Brian stood a little unsteady on his feet. He extended his hand to Justin. "I won't bother you again."

Justin studied this man. He hated to admit to himself the attraction he felt. There was something so sad and touching about this drunken asshole. He smiled in spite of himself. The sexual electricity the man gave off was palpable. He could feel it as he took the extended hand. He could feel it in the simple touch of skin to skin. He could feel it in his groin. His cock twitched in anticipation.

He held on to the hand not wanting to break the contact. He saw Brian look at him and he knew he couldn't let this end … before it had even started.

"Would you have a cup of coffee with me?" he asked Brian. He saw Brian's eyes get very large. The hazel orbs looked askance at him. "How be we start all over again now that you know what the score is?"

"I'd like that," Brian said softly.

"Come with me," Justin said and led Brian down the hall.

"Where are we going?"

"Here," Justin said and pushed open a door. "This is the members' bar, but no more liquor for you, only coffee."

Brian shrugged. He didn't care what he had to drink. He was going to spend some time with this man. It wasn't over as he had feared. He needed to sober up and make a good impression. He had almost blown it. "Coffee's fine," Brian said.

Justin indicated a booth near the back and Brian went to sit down. Justin went to the bar and spoke with the bartender. He joined Brian sitting safely on the other side of the booth. Brian smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" Justin asked.

"Nothing," Brian replied embarrassed by the thought that had just shot through his mind.

"Tell me," Justin encouraged him with a blistering smile, the first genuine one he had had from this elusive man.

"I go to a diner on Liberty Avenue in Pittsburgh," Brian began. "I usually sit in a booth. I … I just had this vision of you and me sitting there … together."

The bartender brought them two coffees. Brian doused his with sugar and took a sip. Justin studied him not saying anything for a minute. "I've been to Liberty Avenue," he said finally.

"You have?"

"Yes, when I was seventeen I knew I was gay. I got my best friend, Daphne, to drive me to Liberty Avenue one night. I was determined to get laid."

"And did you?"

"No," Justin said a tinge of regret in his voice, "I never met the right person."

"At seventeen you must have had lots of guys interested?"

"Yeah, there were some, but I was scared and most of them were too intimidating."

"What were you looking for?"

"Someone older who could teach me things. Someone who was smart. Someone who was kind."

"That's some pretty weird shit to be looking for on Liberty Avenue."

"I guess it was, because I never found it."

"So what did you do?"

"I went home and stayed in the closet."

"Oh."

"Yeah, I never had enough nerve to lose my virginity that night. I never had enough nerve to stand up to my parents and tell them what I am. They still don't know."

"Mine never knew either," Brian admitted.

"Even now?" Justin asked.

"I told my father just before he died."

"How did he react?"

"He had cancer and knew he was dying. He told me I should be the one who was dying, not him."

"Shit! What did you say to that?"

"I told the selfish old prick that I wasn't the one dying, he was."

"So you never made it up with him?"

"Kind of. A week or two later he brought me a picture of him holding me when I was a baby. I told him I didn't want it. Lindsay, this friend of mine, was there with her baby. I introduced my father to his grandson. I think he was pleased with that."

"You and Lindsay have a baby?

"Yeah."

"How did that happen?"

"Not in the way you might think. I am gay," Brian stated.

"Yeah, I figured that out."

They both laughed. "Lindsay's a lesbian and wanted a baby, so I very generously agreed to donate some sperm. His name is Gus. He's a smart little fucker."

"Like his father?"

Brian looked into the blue eyes. "You think I'm smart?"

Justin nodded. "Ferdy told me all about you, how you're this super successful ad exec. He thinks you can launch his shoes into the North American market."

"I can."

"And modest too," Justin chuckled. Brian laughed. Fuck if he didn't like this kid on top of everything else.

"How did you end up here?" Brian asked suddenly serious.

"It's a long story," Justin said with a sigh.

"I have all night, and I'm sure the bartender can make us some more coffee," Brian prompted. He really did want to know what the score was with this guy. He seemed much too smart and polished to end up in a brothel.

"You really want to hear my life story?" Justin asked again.

"Yes," Brian said simply and that was exactly what he meant. He did want to hear Justin's story. He wanted to know all about this young man.

"Okaaay," Justin said drawing out that word. "After my aborted trip to Liberty Avenue I went back to my old life, getting pushed around at school and feeling like a fucking misfit."

"You had a hard time at school?"

"It was a private school and they didn't want to deal with the homophobic pricks who picked on me."

"They knew you were gay?"

"The administration didn't. They didn't want to know, but some of the jocks figured it out."

"Yeah, they always do," Brian said ruefully.

"Did you get picked on in school?"

"At first. But I slammed one of the jock's hands in a locker door. Broke his fingers and ended his football season. They left me alone after that."

"Shit! I wish I had done something like that. Maybe it would have made my life easier," Justin mused.

"And maybe it would have made it harder. Who knows? What's done is done."

"True," Justin agreed thinking about how his life might have been different.

"So tell me more about what your life was like."

"I graduated near the top of my class and took Daphne to the prom. We went as friends. It was okay, but I wished I had a boyfriend that I could go with. I talked to Daph about it. She said their heads would blow off if I brought a guy to the prom. Didn't happen, so we'll never know." Justin again seemed to be thinking about what might have been.

"So what did you do after you graduated?"

"My father had gone to Dartmouth, so I was expected to go there too. You know, follow in his footsteps."

"Did you?"

Justin looked a little sad. "I actually applied to Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Arts. I loved drawing. I wanted to be an artist."

"Did you get in? I hear it's stiff competition," Brian said.

"It is, but I got accepted," Justin told him proudly. Then his face changed. "But I never went."

"Why not?"

"My father said he wouldn't pay for it. He'd only pay for me to go to Dartmouth. Even my mother, who always supported my interest in art, said that I should go to Dartmouth. She didn't think I'd be able to make a living with my art. So off to Dartmouth I went."

"How was it?"

"Not as bad as I thought. I pretty much hated the business courses that my father insisted I take, but I did well in them anyway. I took all the art courses I could as electives. Loved those." Brian saw Justin's face light up when he talked about art. He really loved being an artist. "I lasted two years at Dartmouth. My parents agreed to send me to Europe the summer of my twentieth birthday. I had to get away from Pittsburgh and that fucking business degree. I just had to."

"So you ended up here?"

"Not immediately," Justin said with a laugh. "I traveled around Europe, backpacked mostly. I met this guy, Miguel, in Switzerland. He was doing the same thing. He was about my age but much more … worldly. He was openly gay. I was still … afraid. He made me feel so free. I fell head over heels in love with him."

"Don't you mean heels over head?" Brian asked with a smirk.

"That too. I finally lost my virginity," Justin said with a little smile as he remembered. "Miguel was a good first lover. He brought me to Spain with him."

"So where's little Miguel now?" Brian asked sarcastically.

Justin sighed. "We had an open relationship. We were both young and hit the clubs a lot. I wanted to experience everything while I was here, so I started seeing a lot of other guys. There were always lots who were interested."

"I just bet there were."

Justin gave him a look. "Miguel got a little possessive. The summer was almost over and he knew I was going back to the States. He made me swear to stay, not leave him, ever. I finally agreed. I really thought I loved him. I called my parents and told them I wasn't coming back. They, of course, went ballistic. There were lots of international screaming matches. Anyway, the upshot of it was that I stayed with Miguel and my parents disowned me. They refused to send anymore money. My father said he never wanted to see me again. Pretty soon Miguel and I had trouble paying for stuff and fought all the time. I saw more and more other guys. There are some beautiful men in Spain."

"So many men, so little time?" Brian said with his tongue in cheek.

"Something like that. We just weren't happy anymore. Then one day I came home to our lovely cockroach infested apartment to find that he had left me, just took off. That's how I ended up here."

"What, you walked in off the street and applied for a job?" Brian asked.

"No!" Justin looked a little miffed. "I told you I don't work as a whore. I met Paulo, the owner of these homellos, at an art gallery. I had been trying to sell some drawings on the street and had come into the gallery for inspiration. Paulo seemed interested in me and struck up a conversation. He's older and smart and kind. He offered me a job doing performance art here. We slept together that day and I found out that Miguel didn't know half as much as he wanted me to think he did." Justin smiled.

"So Paulo is a good lover. Why didn't he put you up in a decent apartment?"

"Why should he? He doesn't owe me anything, and by the way, I don't owe him anything either. I do my performances three times a week. That pays for my rooms upstairs and my artwork pays for the rest," Justin said proudly.

"An independent man," Brian smirked.

"I think we're through now," Justin said standing. He didn't like this attitude at all.

"Wait," Brian said reaching for his hand. Justin pulled it away before Brian could touch him, but he didn't leave. "I enjoyed talking to you tonight," Brian said sincerely. He had enjoyed it.

"Me too," Justin admitted.

"I'm going to come to your show tomorrow night," Brian added.

"Fine," Justin said.

"Will you come and sit with me afterwards?" Brian practically begged. He couldn't believe he was doing this.

"Maybe. We'll see."

"Later?" Brian said hopefully as Justin moved away.

"Later," Justin called over his shoulder and Brian felt the warmth spread over him.

"Fuck! What just happened?" he asked himself. "I need to go to the club and dance and then go upstairs and fuck somebody senseless." He walked out of the bar and into the dance club feeling like maybe things were heading in the right direction.


Chapter 4 by Thyme

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 4



Brian could hardly wait till he saw Justin again. There was something about that man that touched him on a primal level unlike anyone else ever had. He felt so much when he was around the beautiful blond. He wanted to fuck him, no doubt about that. Since that wasn't possible, he had used his key and spent part of the night with Pedro. The dark-haired kid was okay but Brian had fantasized the whole time about running his hands all over Justin's alabaster body. It had been Justin's lips on his cock. It had been Justin's body that he claimed. It had been Justin's hole that he plowed. He couldn't get the man out of his mind, and what was more, he didn't want to.

Christ, he was fucked. He never felt this way. If he felt an attraction to someone he immediately satisfied it with quick, anonymous sex, then kicked the guy out. Maybe the fact that Justin had been so unattainable had been part of the attraction. But Brian knew it was more than that. The man had a brain to go with that body. He had enjoyed their talk last night, almost, almost, as much as he would enjoy fucking him. And he knew now that that was inevitable. He would have the blond before he left Madrid. He knew they both wanted it. It was only a matter of time.

Then what was he worried about? He didn't know. It was uncharted territory for him. He felt uneasy about the whole thing. What would happen afterwards? That was what was bothering him. He didn't know and usually he didn't care. Use them and lose them had always been his motto, but this was different. How, he didn't know, but it was.

He had dinner with Ferdy at his house, having spent another day at the running shoe plant. He explained to the man that he saw no further need of going to his headquarters. He had all the information that he wanted. He would draw up some preliminary proposals in the next day or two. He could do that at the house on his laptop.

Ferdy invited him to a party that he was attending that evening. Brian declined saying he was going to The Quoin. He caught Ferdy's little smile.

"Are you planning to catch Justin's act tonight?" Ferdy asked.

"Maybe," Brian replied not wanting to reveal how much he was looking forward to it.

"If you want to sit up front, tip the guy inside the door a few hundred pesos. He'll look after you."

"Thanks," Brian replied.

Ferdy stifled a grin. He suspected that Brian was very attracted to Justin. All gay men were. What had surprised him was how interested Justin was. The blond had asked him all kinds of questions about the ad exec when they had spent the night together. Something was definitely cooking there. He hoped neither of them got hurt as a result. It wasn't his problem though, he told himself. They were both big boys.

Brian followed Ferdy's suggestion and got a table close to the stage. The performance began and unfolded much as it had the other night. Brian was mesmerized by the lithe young body in the gold thong. His eyes never left Justin and somehow he knew the blond was aware of that. He could feel the connection.

When Justin came down into the audience to find his volunteer, Brian was tempted to offer. But he didn't. What he wanted from Justin could not be garnered on stage. He would do that in private. Justin passed by his table and stopped for a moment to smile at him. Brian felt the warmth wash over him. If he didn't know better, he would think he was blushing. Then the unexpected happened. Justin leaned in and kissed him briefly, a soft caress across his lips, but holding the promise of so much more. He knew his groan could be heard by those around him when Justin broke away.

After that the rest of the performance was a blur for Brian. He saw what happened, but all he knew was the feel of Justin's lips on his. His cock was so hard he thought he would explode.

Suddenly the performance was over and they were revealing the painting Justin had created. Brian was amazed at how different it was from the one a few nights ago, and from the one in Ferdy's house. They were created in the same way, but the results were so different. That had to be the genius of the artist.

Brian applauded along with everyone else. He felt Justin return his gaze and he smiled up at the man. The stage went dark and Brian sat down to wait. He was sure Justin would come join him. Time ticked away. No Justin appeared. Brian had a couple of drinks and waited some more. He didn't want to get drunk. He wanted a clear head for when he fucked the blond. Where was he? What was taking so long?

He was beginning to worry that he had misread the situation. Maybe Justin didn't want to see him again. Maybe he had been wrong.

Suddenly he felt a change in the room. He knew Justin had arrived. His eyes swept the club and there he was coming through the entrance wearing those fucking white silk pajamas that he wanted to rip off his body. Christ, how could anyone look so good?

"Hey," Justin said and sat down across the table from him.

"Hey, yourself. Good show."

"Thanks."

"Want a drink?"

"Sure. I'll have a cosmo."

Brian signaled the waiter and their drinks arrived promptly. They seemed awkward with each other, neither knowing what to say.

"So what happens to your paintings after you do your thing on stage?" Brian asked trying to think of conversation he could make. Usually talk was unnecessary.

"They are taken up to my studio for me to work on them," Justin explained.

"Is that room 6 upstairs?" Brian asked, the vision of Ferdy and Justin disappearing behind that door still fresh in his mind.

"Yeah. Would you like to see my studio?" Justin asked suddenly.

"Sure," Brian responded trying not to sound too eager.

"Come on," Justin said standing up and leading the way out of the club. At the door to number 6 Justin hesitated. "I'm just showing you my work," he told Brian. "That's all."

"Of course." But Brian knew that wouldn't be all.

Justin unlocked the door and pushed it open. He didn't know what he had expected but this sure as fuck wasn't it. It was a room in a brothel for Christ's sake, but it bore no resemblance whatsoever to his preconceived ideas of what that might be. The room was a working artist's studio. There were canvasses and paints everywhere. There was a large table in the center of the room on which was spread what Brian thought was the canvas from tonight's performance. The only thing he was glad to see was a bed of some sort draped with a velvet cover. He supposed it could be used to pose models, but he could picture Justin and Ferdy lying there together. He turned away hoping that he could replace that image with one of him and Justin.

"So this is where I work," Justin said gesturing around the room.

"What will you do with tonight's canvas?" Brian asked.

"Study it for awhile and decide what I need to add."

"I was amazed at how different the painting tonight was from the others I've seen. I guess that tells me what a good artist you are."

Justin smiled that sunshine smile that made Brian feel all warm and toasty right down to the tips of his toes. "Thanks," he said. "Would you like to see the one from the other night?"

"Sure."

Justin walked over to some large canvasses that were stretched onto frames. They leaned against the wall, only the backs showing. He lifted the last one and carried it over to an easel. "Close your eyes." Brian did as instructed. "Okay."

Brian opened his eyes and stared in amazement. He could still recognize the canvas from the performance, especially the infamous black stain, but Justin had worked it into a strikingly powerful design by strategically adding some more black and upping the color in a few places. "Wow!" Brian found himself saying almost before he was aware that he had opened his mouth.

"Thanks," Justin beamed his dazzling smile once again. Brian never wanted to see the end of that smile.

"So, do you do commissions?" Brian asked.

"Why, you want one?" Justin teased.

"I've been thinking about it," Brian said seriously.

"Oh? I don't really see you as an abstract kind of guy. I'd love to sketch you though."

"Okay."

"You mean it? Now?"

"I guess so," Brian said suddenly embarrassed. This wasn't going quite the way he had anticipated. He thought they'd both be using that bed by now. "Want me naked?" Brian asked with false bravado to cover up his embarrassment. He also hoped being naked might get him closer to where he wanted to be.

"Um … sure, if you like."

Brian began taking off his clothes. He knew the effect his naked body usually had on men and he hoped it would do the same thing to Justin. Justin turned away. Shit! He rooted around on the table and came up with a sketchbook and pencils. When he turned back Brian stood naked in front of him. Brian extended his hands from his sides.

"Where do you want me?"

Justin cleared his throat. He wanted this man touching him, kissing him, inside him. He cleared his throat again. Why couldn't he get his voice to work? He saw Brian glance at his crotch and knew what the man was seeing there. Fuck!

"Or," Brian said, "we could cut the pretense and I could fuck you six ways to Sunday."

"I don't think so," Justin said coldly. "I'm going to sketch you or you can leave."

"Fine, if that's all you want," Brian said giving Justin a look that clearly said he knew they both wanted more, much more.

"That's what I want," Justin stated perhaps more to convince himself than Brian. He cleared his throat once again and walked over to a little fridge. He took out a bottle of water and handed it to Brian.

"Think I'll get dehydrated?" Brian asked with a sneer. "Or are you that slow in your drawing."

"Neither," Justin retorted quickly. "You know, we don't have to do this at all."

"I'm ready if you are."

"You're not quite ready," Justin stated. "Throw the water over your head and let it run down your body. That's how I want to draw you."

Brian stared at him for a minute. He opened the bottle, took a drink and dumped the rest of the bottle over his head.

"Perfect," Justin said and flipped open his sketchbook. He began working furiously. Brian stood in all his naked glory, glistening with water drops, his hands extended as if questioning what the fuck he was doing. Justin loved it.

After half an hour, an hour, three hours, who knew, Brian sighed.

"Are you getting tired?" Justin asked.

"Oh no, I always stand around like this for hours on end."

Justin laughed and Brian felt better. "If you can hold that pose for about five more minutes, I'll have enough."

"No problem," Brian said sarcastically. "Then maybe you could move my limbs for me because I'm not sure I fucking can."

Justin continued sketching ignoring Brian's complaint. Brian hadn't been kidding. He had been in this same position for so long that he wasn't sure he could move. The muscles in his legs were screaming at him, but he held the pose. He wasn't going to give in.

Suddenly Justin snapped his book shut and said, "Finished."

Brian moved his arm and tried to rub some feeling into his hand. He groaned.

"You really are in bad shape," Justin said. "Can you make it to the bed?"

That was exactly what Brian wanted to hear. He made the supreme effort of moving one foot in front of the other. When he reached the bed he just fell forward onto the cover and sighed in relief. He felt Justin raise his feet and shift the lower part of his body onto the bed. He hurt like hell but he would still fuck the man even if it took every last ounce of strength he had. He hadn't stood there for hours for nothing.

He felt Justin climb onto the bed. Things were looking up. He heard a cap pop. He hoped Justin didn't think he was going to fuck him. He didn't do that for anybody, well hardly ever.

Brian heard Justin rubbing his hands together like they were covered with lube and he was warming it up. He tried to turn over.

"Stay still," Justin ordered. "You'll like this."

Brian wasn't so sure, but he didn't seem to be able to do too much about it. He felt Justin straddle his legs. Shit, he still had those silk pajamas on. He was hoping he would be naked. But the silk did feel lovely against his skin. He sighed again.

He felt Justin's hands run down his sides and back up along his spine. They pressed the flesh out and Brian gasped. It felt fucking good. Justin swiped his hands across Brian's shoulders and began kneading.

"Ooohhh!" Brian moaned.

"Feel good?" Justin asked.

"Heavenly."

Justin giggled and continued to work on Brian's back and shoulders. After awhile Brian felt him shift off his legs and then off the bed. That couldn't be all. He was about to say something when Justin took his hand and stretched his arm pulling it firmly away from his body. "Ahhh," Brian groaned. Justin began working on the muscles of his upper arm, then his wrist and finally his hand. It felt unbelievably good.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Brian asked.

"I'm an excellent masseur," Justin stated.

"I'd have to agree with that," Brian replied.

Justin giggled again. Brian thought how he could learn to love that sound. Justin moved around and worked on his other arm. When he finished with that he started on the legs. Brian felt like he had died and gone to heaven. After standing rigid for so long his muscles soaked up the attention. He could feel them relaxing and easing back to normal. If he was a cat, he was sure he would be purring. Then Justin started on his feet. He thought the other stuff had been good, but this was exquisite. Who knew feet could be so erotic. He felt his cock hardening beneath him and he squirmed a little bit. Justin chuckled having a good idea what Brian was feeling.

When he finished with the feet he got back on top of Brian and started in on his back and shoulders once again.

Brian could do nothing but sigh and soak it all up. He felt like he was floating. He couldn't remember a time he had felt so relaxed, so free. Even sex never made him feel like this. He closed his eyes and let himself just feel. He rarely allowed himself that privilege. Normally he had firm control over his emotions, his body, even his senses. He often indulged in liquor and drugs but he never truly lost control. That was too scary, and the consequences were always hard to deal with. There was always fallout. He would have to pay and he didn't like doing that.

Brian sighed once again. Justin's hands continued to work their magic. He liked Justin … a lot. There was something he had been going to do, but he couldn't remember what it was. Another sigh escaped. Whatever it was it could wait until tomorrow.

Justin listened to the slow even breaths and knew Brian was asleep. He smiled. He knew the man had come there with every intention of fucking him. He had almost let him. He knew deep down he wanted him to. But, and there always was a but, this one was different. Maybe it was the fact that they came from the same place. Maybe it was the fact that Justin really liked the man although he had an asshole streak a mile wide. He was kind and smart and safe. Justin knew that if he told him no, then nothing would happen. He also knew that Brian would use all his wiles to get him to say yes.

Justin smiled again and slid off the bed. He wiped his hands on a towel, grabbed his sketchbook and went to the only chair in the room. He curled up in the armchair and sat studying the sleeping man on the bed. He truly was beautiful. If only… Justin stopped himself. He had refused to play the 'if only' game for a long time. He wasn't going to start now.

But how do you stop your mind from wondering, from wishing. He longed to have someone all his own, someone to love and someone to love him. He had friends, mainly older men like Ferdy and Paulo. He often shared his bed with them. He practised Tantric sex and most of them were more than thrilled with the experiences he provided. For the most part he enjoyed them too. The men he chose to sleep with were all older, kind, smart and caring. They appreciated him and he liked their company. But sometimes it just wasn't enough.

He thought about Miguel, his first love. That had been such a crock of shit, but while he was in it, he had loved every minute. Well, not every minute, but most of them. He wanted that kind of exclusivity, that kind of sharing, that kind of bonding, before it all went wrong.

He looked at Brian's lean, taut body. He could get off on that he had no doubt. Somehow though, he knew Brian wasn't a one man kind of man. He had thought Justin was a whore and had been ready to pay for him. Justin imagined that he had used many men. He seemed pretty callous about the whole thing.

Justin knew that he didn't want just another fuck. He wanted something more. He'd have the fuck too, but he wasn't at all sure that he could leave it at that. If Brian left after they fucked there was nothing he could do about that, so he had to make him want to stay. The beginnings of an idea were forming. It was worth a try. If it didn't work he still had his life here. It wasn't so bad. He'd survive. But he wanted it to work … bad.

Justin got up and retrieved a sheet from a chest by the bed. He flipped it out and covered Brian's body with it. He leaned down and gently kissed the cheek. His hand brushed through Brian's hair. The man snuffled and turned slightly in his sleep.

"Sleep well, sweet prince," Justin whispered. "You're going to need lots of stamina for tomorrow."

He went back to the chair, picked up his sketchbook and pencil and began putting the finishing touches on his drawing. He loved the way it looked. He loved the way Brian looked. Tomorrow could be the beginning or the end. He would take his chances either way.



Chapter 5 by Thyme

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 5



Brian groaned and rolled over. His eyes opened to sunlight streaming in from some fucking window. He looked around. Where the fuck was he? He lifted the sheet and found himself naked underneath. His morning wood stood out from his body. He scanned the room and found Justin curled up in an armchair fast asleep. The man was still wearing those fucking white silk pajamas.

Brian tried to remember what had happened last night. He had had too much to drink and had come here to fuck Justin, but he couldn't remember doing that, despite being naked. He was sure he would remember fucking that body, drunk or not.

He stretched luxuriously. For having drank too much he felt remarkably good. Then he remembered the massage. That must be what was making him feel so great. That was some massage now that he thought about it. Too bad, he must have fallen asleep.

He stood up and wrapped the sheet around him toga-style to cover his erection. He went over to Justin and knelt beside the chair. He kissed the raspberry lips and they tasted oh so good. He nuzzled Justin's neck and then kissed him again, more deeply this time. He felt Justin shift and kiss him back. He opened his eyes and looked into Justin's baby blues.

Justin pushed him away. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Kissing you."

"Who said you could do that?"

"You looked too delectable not to."

Justin smiled in spite of himself. "How do you feel today?"

"That massage really did the trick. I slept like a baby."

"Good baby," Justin cooed. Brian felt his dick twitch. "I have a proposition for you," Justin blurted out.

"You do?"

"Uh huh. Spend the day with me and I'll spend the night with you."

"What?" This wasn't what Brian had expected. "Do you mean really spend the night with me?" Brian asked.

"That's what I said, but you have to spend the day with me doing what I want to do."

"Deal," Brian agreed immediately.

"Isn't that a bit hasty? You don't know what I might make you do today."

"I'll take my chances. The reward should be worth it."

Justin smiled. He hoped the reward would be worth it for both of them. "The bathroom's over there," Justin said pointing to a door.

"Join me?" Brian asked.

Justin shook his head. "Maybe tonight."

Brian shrugged. He could wait, he hoped. He went into the bathroom and showered quickly after whacking off first. He better have that blond in his bed tonight or his dick would never be able to stand it.

Justin was still sitting in the armchair looking at his sketchbook when Brian came out of the bathroom. He was once again wrapped in the sheet.

"Where are my clothes?" he asked looking around.

"Come with me," Justin said standing up.

"Where are we going? I need my clothes."

"Just come," Justin ordered. He opened the door and they moved out into the hall. Nobody was around as they made their way to the stairs, Brian in his makeshift toga. Justin started up the stairs, not down as Brian had expected. He wondered what was on the fourth floor. When they arrived at the top of the stairs Paco was just coming out of one of the rooms. He brushed past them giving them both a dirty look.

"What's his problem?" Brian asked.

Justin shrugged. "He doesn't like me very much."

"Jealous?" Brian asked.

For some reason that word pleased Justin. He smiled at Brian realizing again how smart and perceptive this man was. Most of the boys who worked at The Quoin were civil to Justin. He wouldn't really call them friends, but they got along okay. Paco was a different story. Somehow he thought he should be more privileged being the longest resident member of the house. He saw Justin's position as a threat to his status. He resented that Justin didn't have to take men to bed that he didn't want to.

"Where are we going?" Brian asked as Justin was brought back from his thoughts.

"We're here," Justin replied unlocking one of the doors. He pushed it open and allowed Brian to enter.

Brian looked around. It was basically a studio apartment with one large room that contained a bed, a small sitting area with two chairs, a small bistro-style table and chairs for eating and a tiny kitchen behind a counter.

"What is this?" Brian asked.

"My home."

"Oh."

Brian looked around more carefully. The place was cluttered, sketchbooks and pencils on every surface area, but it was also cheerful and somehow homey, despite the fact it was located in a glorified bordello. The walls were vibrant yellows and burnt orange. Plants lined the window. Colorful cushions adorned the furniture. It was a happy room, apparently like its owner.

"Your clothes are over there," Justin said pointing to a chair where Brian's freshly laundered clothes were neatly piled.

"This will be the third day in a row for this outfit," Brian griped.

"It's clean and you'll survive. I'm going to take a shower while you get dressed."

Brian put on his clothes thankful that they were clean. He hated being smelly and looking bad. Justin reappeared shortly wrapped in a towel. He got some clothes from a closet and went back into the bathroom. Brian was disappointed. He had yet to see the young man naked, although those fucking white silk pajamas were the next best thing.

When Justin came out of the bathroom he was dressed in the creamy linen outfit he'd had on the other day. It was crisp and obviously freshly cleaned. They must have some laundry service in this place, Brian thought to himself.

Justin rummaged around in the kitchen. He started a pot of coffee and was cutting up something. Brian picked up a sketchbook and began flipping through it. Jesus, this guy really was an artist. The sketches were wonderful. He wondered what the one of him looked like.

"All ready," Justin said. Brian looked up and saw breakfast laid out on the little table. Justin had cut up some fruit with half a bagel for each of them. The coffee was hot and just what Brian needed. They sat down and began eating. Justin could feel Brian's eyes studying him. "Is something the matter?" Justin asked between bites of his bagel.

"I can't figure you out."

"Few can."

"You obviously have a ton of talent," Brian stated. That earned him one of those sunshine smiles. "So why do you stay here?"

"It suits me well enough."

"But … it's a fucking whorehouse!"

"So."

"Don't you want something better?"

"Eventually."

"I just don't get it."

Justin sighed. "I was in a pretty desperate way when Paulo brought me here. He could have made me into a whore. At that point I would have done almost anything to survive. But Paulo's my friend. He wanted to help me."

"Into his bed," Brian said snidely.

"Yes, we slept together, but that was because I wanted to, not because he forced me. I really like him. We worked out the performance art as a way for me to pay for my keep without having to become one of the boys. I don't think Paulo wanted that for me any more than I wanted it for myself. He made that studio for me. Do you have any idea how much a space like that would cost in downtown Madrid?"

Brian shook his head. He knew it would be a lot though. "So you have the best of all worlds?"

Now it was Justin's turn to shake his head. "No, but I'm happy enough. I have almost everything I need." Justin studied Brian unable to tell the man what he was beginning to think he needed.

"Almost?" Brian picked up on that word.

"Time to go," Justin changed the subject and began clearing the table.

They headed out and Justin led them to a bus stop. Brian looked horrified.

"We can get a cab," Brian said quickly. "I’ll pay."

"No, you won't," Justin said firmly. "I told you that you had to do what I wanted all day, and that includes riding the bus. We can call this off right now if it's too fucking hard for you."

Brian wanted to say, "Screw you!" and walk away, but he couldn't. He couldn't make his fucking feet move. His dick or his brain or his fucking heart wouldn't let him move. "I guess we're riding the fucking public transit," Brian griped and got on the bus as it pulled up. Luckily it was Saturday morning and not packed like a work day. They even found a seat together.

"So where are we going in this noble chariot?" Brian asked.

Justin chuckled. He liked Brian's acerbic wit, even though he wanted to wring his neck the next minute. "You'll see."

They rode along in silence until Justin stood up. Brian followed him and they got off the bus. They stood in front of the Prado Museum.

"A museum?" Brian asked in disbelief.

"The museum of Madrid!" Justin replied stressing the word 'the'. "They have a Goya exhibition I've been wanting to see." Brian sighed. "Oh, come on. It won't be that bad."

Brian wanted to tell him that he hated fucking museums, especially art ones, and he was sure Goya's work wouldn't be one he would ever choose to see. Instead he stayed quiet as Justin paid for their tickets and they went inside. He followed Justin around like a puppy dog. The young artist gave him a running commentary about Goya's style and technique. He talked about the use of light and shadow and the subject matter of the paintings. Brian didn't care much for the subject matter, especially the one called "Saturn Devouring His Son". However, he began to appreciate the talent of Goya as seen through Justin's eyes. He saw the humor in some of his caricatures and felt the power and savagery of war in the etchings depicting the great events of the artist's time.

After a couple of hours, Justin took pity on him and they left. Justin walked along the street chattering away about what they had seen. "You didn't hate it, did you?" Justin asked hoping Brian would say something good about the museum visit. He wanted Brian to like his world.

"Not as much as I thought I would," Brian admitted. "You should get a job leading tours in there."

Justin took that comment to mean that he should quit working at the bordello. "I told you that I like it where I am."

"I … I didn't mean that to offend you. I meant that if you could make me tolerate something I basically hate, then you would make a great tour guide for anyone."

"I'll take that as a compliment then," Justin said with a smile.

"It was meant as one," Brian replied.

"For being so sweet I'm taking you to lunch," Justin said linking his arm through Brian's. They walked down the street arm in arm, Justin raving about the café he was going to take Brian to. Before long they arrived at Chez Henri.

"A French café in Madrid?" Brian asked with a laugh.

"Truthfully the French are better cooks than the Spanish." They went inside and found a table. "The crepes are to die for," Justin said.

Brian surveyed the menu. He ordered the chicken crepe and Justin had the seafood one. They were fabulous. Brian even ate all of his. They sat with espressos after they had finished the main course. Brian wanted to know more about this bright, intelligent and enigmatic young man.

"How did you come up with the King Tut persona for your stage act?" Brian asked.

Justin laughed. "It just kind of grew. When I first started on stage I danced and stripped a bit, but that was pretty boring, more for me than the audience." He laughed again and Brian joined him loving to see him so genuine and open. "I wanted to work my art into it somehow and when I was talking to Paulo he said I could always paint some of the customers. Well, you can't really get people covered with paint unless they know what they're getting into. Paulo said I could mummify them and paint on the shroud. Then I could save it when it was done. So, paint, mummies, Egypt, Tut, it all fit together. Pretty good, huh?"

"Very clever, except you should know that King Tut has nothing to do with the Pyramids."

"Duh, I know that. He was buried in the Valley of the Kings."

"So why do you use the Pyramids as the backdrop for your performance?"

"Would you rather I show the hole in the ground where he was actually buried?"

"No, I suppose not, but you aren't being historically correct."

"Like the people who attend my performance would know the difference! Get real!"

Brian laughed. This kid was good. He knew his stuff and didn't take crap from anyone, him included. "So what do you have lined up for this afternoon?"

"There are several possibilities."

"How about going back to your place and starting on tonight's activities?"

"No, you promised the whole day and I'm holding you to it."

"Why are you doing this?" Brian asked genuinely wondering why Justin wanted to merely spend time with him.

"I…I wanted to get to know you."

"Why?"

"I just did. Don't you want to get to know me?"

"I want to fuck you," Brian said bluntly.

"Well, thanks a fucking bunch. That really makes me feel special."

Brian realized he had hurt Justin's feelings. "I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that I do want to fuck you … so very much."

Justin burst out laughing at Brian's words. "That was a pathetic excuse for an apology."

"I…I don't do apologies," Brian stated.

Justin laughed again. "Come on. I know where we're going now."

Justin grabbed his hand and dragged him to another bus stop. After two transfers they stood at the entrance to an amusement park.

"What the fuck are we doing here?"

"You're going to come on all the rides with me," Justin declared.

"I am not."

"Fine, then go home and I'll do it by myself."

"Shit! Can't we compromise?"

"No. Too late."

Brian knew Justin wasn't about to back down. If he had learned anything about this man, it was that he had a backbone and will of pure steel. He respected that. "Okay, let's go," he gave in.

Justin bought their tickets and started with a roller coaster, followed by one of those flip over things, followed by the zero gravity drop. Brian thought his bowels would never survive. The blond managed to find several more gut wrenching torture rides to take him on. Finally they lined up for the giant Ferris wheel.

"Isn't this too tame for you?" Brian asked sarcastically.

"We could do the zero gravity again instead," Justin said with an angelic smile.

"Fuck that!" Brian retorted.

Justin laughed and putting his arms around Brian's waist he hugged the older man close. Brian leaned in and kissed the full, ripe lips. This time Justin let him, even returning the kiss. Somebody nudged them from behind and they stumbled aboard the Ferris wheel. Once their car moved off the platform the kiss resumed. Neither one of them saw any of the sites from high above the city. They were lost in each others' arms and kisses. The attendant had to tap them on the shoulder to get them to break their embrace and get out of the car at the end of the ride.

They made their way off the ramp and had to kiss again. Dusk had fallen and the lights of the city were coming on all around them.

"Can we go back to your place now?" Brian asked huskily.

"I was going to take you to dinner."

"Not hungry … for food," Brian said and took a nip out of Justin's neck. That was followed by another lingering kiss. Both of them were hard and getting desperate.

"Want to cough up for a cab?" Justin asked with a grin.

"You fucking better believe it!" Brian yelled and they raced to the entrance where they found a cab. They couldn't keep their hands off each other all the way to The Quoin. The cab driver looked disgusted but Brian tipped him more than he had made all day and he drove off happy.

They raced into the building and up the four flights of stairs. Justin couldn't get the fucking door open fast enough. Once he did, Brian pushed him inside and flattened him against the back of the door with another searing kiss. They rubbed against each other, erection on erection. With a groan Justin broke the kiss.

"Can we slow down a bit?" he asked.

"What the fuck for?" Brian asked between nibbles on that alabaster neck.

Justin pushed him back and began removing the man's clothes. Brian let him for a minute, and then he pulled the soft linen tunic over Justin's head and attacked his nipples. He heard the man moan under the onslaught. He had him just where he wanted him. Suddenly he felt his pants drop to the floor and Justin's hand closed around his painfully hard cock. He moaned and stopped sucking on Justin's tit. Justin began backing them up towards the bed. Brian managed to get his feet out of his pants before he tripped and ended up on his ass. Justin pushed him back onto the bed and attacked Brian's cock. He ran his tongue all over it, licking and lubricating. His hand played with Brian's balls and the man groaned. He had waited all day, all three days, for this moment. He didn't want to come yet but he wasn't sure how much he could stand.

Justin began to slow things down. He didn't want this to be over too quickly. He wanted to savor every minute. He put some pressure on a spot on Brian's groin and held it for a few seconds. The man groaned and Justin could feel the effect he was having. Brian's imminent orgasm backed off.

"Why did you do that?" he asked bewildered.

"I want you to enjoy this, so just relax."

"Okay," Brian said huskily wondering what this Egyptian god had in mind for him. Justin stood and removed the pants of his linen outfit. The underwear came next and Brian got a good look at what he had been desiring since the first time he had seen the blond.

Justin spread his naked body over Brian's rubbing slowly and luxuriously against every inch of Brian's skin. His arms spread out to match the position of Brian's and he linked his fingers with the man's, his legs took the same position as Brian's, his groin and rigid cock pressed against Brian's , and his mouth found the other once again. The kiss lasted for … forever or so it seemed to Brian. He knew how to kiss, but so did this blond. At the end of it they were both gasping for breath and finding it hard to focus.

Justin began sliding down Brian's body, licking a path to his ultimate goal. Brian lay back letting Justin work his magic. This wasn't at all how he had expected things to go. He was sure by now he would have his dick stuck firmly up the blond's ass. However, he was enjoying everything Justin was doing. His tongue and lips seemed able to find every sensitive and erotic spot on his body. Brian found himself moaning his approval as Justin rimmed his navel. When the man stuck his face in his pubes and nuzzled there Brian actually whimpered. He couldn't believe the effect this man was having on him.

Suddenly he felt Justin's mouth engulf his cock. He cried out at the sensation feeling like an unschooled teenager. Brian was sure Justin could make him scream like a baby if he wanted to. No one he had ever been with had taken such time and effort to pleasure him. Usually it was in and out with a minimum of fuss and bullshit. He got his rocks off and then it was over. This was so different. Justin caressed and kissed, his silken mouth now rubbing the length of his aching cock. Brian had never felt such erotic attention before. Justin made him feel so special.

Justin's mouth sucked in his cock and the man hummed over it.

"Ah, fuck, Justin, I'm going to come!" he wailed.

"Want me to let you?" Justin asked with a grin.

"Yes, baby, yes!" Brian pleaded.

Justin worked up and down his dick a few more times, and then he swallowed it. Brian would swear to God that the man actually pulled it down into his stomach. Brian screamed the man's name and came with unbelievable force. He felt Justin milking him dry and sighed in contentment.

Justin slid up and cuddled against Brian's chest rubbing circles around Brian's nipples.

"That was fucking hot!" Brian finally managed to get out.

"Thanks," Justin said with a grin.

Brian looked down at Justin's red, full cock. "Your turn," he said and slid down to capture his prize. He was determined to give the young man the best blowjob he had ever had. After all, turnabout was fair play.

Chapter 6 by Thyme

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 6


Justin cried out and came hard. He was the Tantric sex specialist but this was something else. Brian sure knew how to give a blowjob. He gasped and felt Brian release his cock from his mouth. Then Brian's lips found his and his tongue sought entry. Justin opened his lips to let the man in. He found a surprise when he did. Brian placed a taste of his own essence onto his tongue. He moaned and swallowed. God, he could learn to love this man. His eyes fluttered open to find a smug Brian staring at him.

"How was that?" Brian asked as if he didn't know it was just about the best blowjob he had ever given.

"Fucking hot!" Justin replied. "To quote someone I know."

They both laughed. Justin ran his hand along Brian's thigh. The man sighed at the touch. They could both feel their cocks getting ready for some more action.

"I want to fuck you," Justin said.

"What?" That came out of left field. Brian stared at him in surprise.

"I said I want to fuck you," Justin said more forcefully.

"I want to fuck you. I'm the top," Brian declared.

"I'm a top too," Justin said. He had never thought about this eventuality. "I do the fucking."

"Well, I don't bottom for anybody," Brian stated.

"Never?" Justin asked.

Brian was about to say just that when he realized that he didn't want to lie to this man. "I have sometimes, but not often and only when I want to." Brian added all the qualifiers he could think of.

"Same here," Justin said truthfully. "So what do we do about this?"

"Fuck if I know!"

Justin looked sad. It seemed like Brian didn't want to find a solution to this impasse. He thought for a minute. "Brian," he said softly, "they say turn about is fair play? What if I fuck you and then you can fuck me?"

Brian looked like he was considering it, and he was. He still wanted this man so much. He couldn't believe he was going to do this but he opened his mouth and said, "Okay, but I go first." He had to maintain some semblance of superiority.

"All right," Justin said slowly, "but you won't run out on me after I let you, will you?"

"No."

"Can I believe you?"

"If I say something, I mean it."

Justin believed him. That was one of the many things he was finding to like about this man. "Okay," Justin said simply.

Brian was surprised. He hadn't expected it to be that easy. He had almost come to terms with being thrown out, not getting what he had been longing for. He smiled. This man was a constant source of wonder and surprise and fun. He could get used to having him around. Life would never be dull. He was sure of that.

He leaned in and kissed Justin running his tongue over the roof of the man's mouth, over his teeth, over the top and then the bottom of his tongue. He felt more than heard Justin moan and it sent a shiver up his spine. Never, ever, had he found someone whose mere moan could drive him insane. Justin arched up against him and Brian felt his cock throb. He wanted to make Justin feel every ounce of pleasure that was humanly possible and he set about to do that.

Brian moved from Justin's mouth to his cheek, his forehead, his ear, planting kisses on all those places. His hand cupped Justin's jaw and turned his head so that he could look into the blue eyes. He saw the lust clearly visible there. It made him smile, but he saw something else that wasn't so easy to deal with. It was longing and need and maybe … love. He blinked hoping that part of the look would disappear. When he looked again it was still there clearer than ever. Brian swallowed. He wouldn't know love if he tripped over it, he told himself. He was seeing lust and misinterpreting it. That had to be it, that just had to be it.

He lowered his eyes from the blue ones that were revealing feelings he wasn't ready to deal with. His mouth closed over Justin's collarbone and nibbled. He pushed the look in the blue eyes out of his head and concentrated on Justin's body. His palms circled Justin's tits and squeezed. Justin groaned. His fingers tweaked the hard little nubs and Justin whimpered. Brian captured them in his mouth and sucked. The man arched up some more demanding the lips to suck harder. Brian obliged.

When he finished with the breasts, he could see Justin's erection standing purple and rigid against the man's belly. He slowly flipped Justin over. His hands caressed down Justin's sides squeezing and kneading in all the right places. Justin sighed. Brian straddled his legs and licked from the base of his skull to the crack of his ass. He stopped just short of Justin's hole and heard the man whimper. He repeated this action until he felt Justin tense up and he knew he had to go farther. He licked down his spine and then without warning plunged his tongue into the tight little knot. Justin's head and shoulders rose up from the bed and he cried Brian's name. Brian jabbed again and again and Justin laughed from sheer joy.

"What are you laughing at?" Brian asked amused.

"I'd almost forgotten what it was like to be on the receiving end," he said. "Keep going. I think I'm going to enjoy this."

"You fucking will!" Brian declared. Justin laughed again. Fuck, he loved that sound.

Brian took some nips out of the perfectly rounded cheeks of Justin's ass. Then he licked the spots to soothe where he had bitten. Justin pushed his creamy globes into Brian's face wanting more attention for one particular spot. Brian spit on his hole and spread it all around the pulsing knot of muscle. He licked and sucked at it until Justin moaned and squirmed beneath him.

"Please," Justin begged.

Brian jabbed with his tongue, in and out, in and out, going deeper with each thrust. Justin bucked back wanting even more. Brian grabbed a condom and sheathed his own leaking cock. He lubed it and used his fingers to scissor into Justin's waiting ass. The man couldn't stay still. He did his best to fuck himself on Brian's fingers.

"Easy," Brian said softly. "I thought you wanted to go slow."

"Maybe later," Justin gasped and it was Brian's turn to laugh. He liked the sound of that.

"Ready?" Brian asked.

"Oh God, yes!" Justin blurted out.

Brian turned him over. "I want to look at your face," he said. Justin smiled up at him and raised his knees. Brian flipped his legs onto his shoulders and positioned his dick where he so wanted it to be. He leaned in to kiss this beautiful creature as his cock began to breach the still tight hole. Justin gasped but returned Brian's kiss. Brian edged in further. The man was so tight and warm. He loved the feel of Justin, his skin, his lips, his ass. Brian thrust the rest of the way in and Justin's eyes flew open.

"All right?" Brian asked concerned that his size might have hurt the man.

He saw Justin relax. "More than all right," he replied his voice barely above a whisper.

Brian pulled back leaving just the tip of his cock inside. He smiled down at Justin seeing the dark look of lust and still that other disquieting … thing. He plunged in forcefully and Justin rose up to meet him. The man didn't give an inch. Brian hammered away for all he was worth and Justin took it all, sometimes contracting his anus and drawing moans out of Brian, sometimes torquing his hips to create a new sensation that left them both breathless. Brian reached down and cupped Justin's balls. They were full and heavy. The sweat dripped off his forehead and arms as he continued to plow into the man.

"I've met my match," Brian thought and he smiled. Justin tried to smile back between his gasps.

"If he doesn't stop playing with my balls," Justin thought, "I'm going to come."

Brian slammed into him again and he could feel the orgasm rip through the older man. He shuddered and pumped his semen into the condom. Justin was sure it would explode as wave after wave erupted. The look of ecstasy on Brian's beautiful face sent him over the edge. Cum shot out allover his chest and face and arms. He shook uncontrollably as Brian collapsed on top of him. They lay there like that for awhile neither able to move.

"Jesus fucking H. Christ!" Brian gasped.

"Ditto," Justin managed to get out.

"That was …" Brian began, but couldn't continue. "There are no words."

Brian's dick was still up Justin's ass and that was where the blond wanted it to stay … a little longer. He wrapped his legs around Brian's hips and linked them, trapping the man against him. His hands ran up and down the sweaty back caressing the man who had just given him such pleasure.

Brian lay on Justin's cum covered chest and he wanted to cry, like some fucking drama queen. When Justin's legs came up around him and held him and his hands caressed him, he thought his heart would explode. Usually by now he would be kicking the trick out, locking the door and keeping all emotion on the other side. How could this be so different?

He raised his head to look into the blue eyes that still held that undefined something that scared the shit out of Brian. At the moment he didn't care. He kissed Justin's lips and the man sighed contentedly. Suddenly Justin was licking the cum off the side of his face and he laughed. It tickled and it was so … intimate. He began to clean Justin's chest in the same way. He loved the taste of this man.

Gradually he felt his dick slip out of Justin's ass and they both felt the loss. Brian rolled over and disposed of the condom. He flopped back onto the bed closing his eyes and resting. He felt Justin's hand running over his stomach and playing with his tits. He opened his eyes. Justin grinned at him.

"My turn," the blond said.

Brian groaned. "Already?"

"A deal's a deal."

"So it is. Have your way with me," and he threw his arms out to the side as a symbol of surrender.

Justin laughed and then began his best seduction. He used all the techniques he had studied to bring Brian to the edge. He rubbed and kissed and massaged and squeezed and caressed and licked and nibbled. Then he would back off and leave Brian panting and writhing beneath him. Brian's cock throbbed and dripped precum. He wasn't sure how much more he could stand and Justin hadn't even touched his dick or his ass.

"Please," he finally begged.

"Please what?" Justin asked with a smirk that would rival Brian's best.

"Please fuck me," Brian panted.

"So you think you're ready now?" the blond taunted him.

"Yes."

"I can't hear you!" Justin chanted like a drill sergeant.

"Yes, sir!" Brian responded with more force. He knew what Justin was doing. He was going to make him pay for his earlier reluctance. Talk about iron will. This guy had it in spades.

"Better," Justin said. "Now just exactly what is it you want me to do?"

"Fuck me … Now!" Brian yelled.

Justin laughed and handed Brian a condom. "I'd be happy to," he said as Brian slid the condom on Justin's engorged cock. Justin leaned in and kissed Brian taking his breath away a little more. He nudged Brian to turn over, deciding that would be the best position for both of them. He lubed his cock and kissed Brian's shoulder. Brian turned to look at him, his face a picture of raw need.

Justin took pity on him and used his fingers to open Brian and prepare him for the onslaught. He positioned his cock and drove forward. Brian screamed his name as Justin impaled him in one swift stroke.

"You'll get used to it," he said in a cavalier fashion.

Brian gritted his teeth and after he became accustomed to Justin's substantial dick fully inside him, he rammed back. He'd show the little fucker who was in charge. Justin grinned. That was exactly what he wanted. Most of the older men he was with wanted it slow and gentle and he didn't mind. But every now and then he liked it down and dirty, hard and nasty. He thought maybe today was the day he would get just that.

"I'm gonna ride you so fucking hard," Justin stated.

"Do it," Brian ordered and the game was afoot.

In the battle of wills Brian knew Justin was strong but so was he. He was prepared to outlast the little shit who thought he could best him, who thought he could make him beg and get away with it. Justin pounded his ass mercilessly and Brian took it all. He refused to moan although he grunted as he pushed back into each stroke. He felt Justin's thrusts becoming shallower and faster and knew the man was close. He could hold out a little longer. He wanted Justin to come first.

Justin knew he was close. He could feel the tingling in his spine as his balls rose up. He was about to grab Brian's cock and make him come first, when another thought led him in a different direction. He reached his hand out to cover Brian's where it supported the man's upper body weight. His fingers entwined with Brian's and he felt the man squeeze back. Then they were both coming and coming. Stars flashed before his eyes and Jupiter aligned with Mars and the sun imploded.

Minutes or seconds or days later they separated and lay panting side by side. Neither could speak. They had nothing left for speech or movement. All they could manage to do was breathe.

Finally Brian chuckled softly.

"What?' Justin asked.

"There's an old Irish proverb that says 'You're never drunk as long as you can hold on to one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth.'. That's exactly how I feel at the moment. That one blade of grass better be fucking strong."

Justin laughed with him. "That did get a little otherworldly, didn't it?"

"Yeah," Brian agreed. "Come here," he said softly.

Justin scooted over and found himself wrapped in Brian's arms. The man kissed his forehead. Brian looked into those blue eyes that stared back with such confidence and that disturbing something that so unsettled Brian.

"I think I need a nap," Brian said closing his eyes to what he saw.

"Me too," Justin agreed and they closed their eyes still snuggled together.

Brian was almost asleep when he felt Justin run his hand along his arm in the lightest of caresses. Then he heard something that changed everything.

"I think I love you," Justin whispered just before he dropped off to sleep.



-----



Justin awoke to sunlight. He reached over to touch Brian and found the bed empty. He sat up and looked around. The apartment was empty. There was no noise from the bathroom and the door to it was open. Brian was gone.

"Fuck!" he said aloud. "Why would he leave?"

There was so much more they could have done. He had enjoyed Brian and he knew the man enjoyed him. He liked the ad exec. He maybe even loved him. And now he had left without an explanation. Maybe he had work to do, except that today was Sunday, not a work day.

Justin flopped back onto the bed. What had he done wrong? He thought they were getting along so well. He hoped … he didn't know what the fuck he hoped. The only problem was he did know. He had dared to hope that Brian might be the one, the one to love, the one to cherish, the one to love him back. Could he have been so wrong?

He could feel tears rising. He wouldn't cry, he told himself. He had left that stupid practice behind when he had moved here. He had never let anyone get really close to him. He fucked Paulo and Ferdy and a few other older men that he liked and trusted, but were basically safe and wouldn't upset his neat, orderly life. Now he had dared to step out of the box and try for something better. And here he was all alone once again. Fuck!



-----



Brian awoke to sunlight. He looked around the luxurious room in Ferdy's mansion. It was cool and elegant and safe, just the way he liked things. A long breath escaped his lips.

Fuck! Justin! What the hell had happened there? They had had so much fun. They had fucked each other into oblivion. Then Justin had uttered those fucking words and scared the living bejesus out of him. He had run like a scared rabbit. As soon as he was sure Justin was asleep he had eased himself out of the man's embrace, out of his bed and out of his apartment. The Quoin was open twenty-four seven, so the girl at the front desk had called him a cab and directed the driver to take him to Ferdy's. The front door had been unlocked and he had made it to his room without disturbing anyone.

Now what was he going to do? He would finish his work for Ferdy as fast as he could and get the hell out of Spain before it was too late. He might as well get up and get started right now. He slid out of bed and went to take a shower. Unfortunately showers were a good place to think and his mind kept drifting to the beautiful blond he had left a few hours earlier. He wondered what Justin would think when he found him gone. He hadn't wanted to hurt the young man but he couldn't deal with that declaration of love. He didn't do love, only fucking.

He shut off the shower and toweled off. He knew he had been restless lately. Nothing had really been the same since Gus was born. He loved the little boy but he reminded him of growing older as Gus grew up each year. His life seemed so empty sometimes. Fuck this regret shit!

He would get his computer and start on some preliminary work for Ferdy. He already knew what he was going to suggest for the campaign. That would keep his mind occupied and he wouldn't have to think about The Quoin, about Justin, about his fucking future.



-----



Ferdy studied Brian's preliminary campaign. He liked it very much. The man was extremely good at what he did. He looked up to find Brian lost in thought. Ferdy wondered if he was thinking about Justin.

He had had a call from the young man wanting to know if Brian was still there or if he had left for the States. Something had happened between the two of them and neither would speak about it. Since the Sunday morning when Brian had suddenly appeared for breakfast the ad exec had hardly left the house. He had plugged in his computer and worked both day and night. He refused to go to any parties or dinners with Ferdy and he had given back the key to The Quoin, saying he no longer had any use for it.

Brian was scheduled to leave tomorrow around two o'clock. He wondered if he should say something to him, ask him about Justin. Brian stood up and excused himself. So much for that idea.

Ferdy's phone rang just then. He answered, had a brief discussion and then made the arrangements that were requested. He called up to Brian that he was going out for an hour or two and he'd discuss the campaign when he came back.

Brian wandered the house. He was sick of his room. It was too hot to sit outside. He finally wandered into the library after asking Estella for some iced tea. He sat down staring at Justin's painting of Ferdy. He had thought he could put the blond out of his mind, but he couldn't. He was afraid he was giving up something essentially important by not seeing the man again. However, he was afraid he couldn't deal with what the man wanted if he did see him. What the fuck was he going to do?

He heard the doorbell as he sipped his tea and waffled about what to do. He felt fucking miserable. This was getting him nowhere fast. He stood up and came face to face with Justin who stepped through the library door.

"What are you doing here?" he asked the blond.

"I came to see you."

"Why?"

"I want some answers."

"About what?"

"About why the fuck you snuck out on me and why you haven't called."

"I wasn't aware that that was the required etiquette after a fuck in Madrid," Brian said with more sarcasm than he really felt.

"You fucking asshole!" Justin accused him. "Is that what I am to you … a fuck?"

Brian looked sheepish. How could he answer that? "Justin, I don't think this is a good idea."

"Too bad, you fucking coward! If you never want to see me again, then tell me so. Don't skulk away in the middle of the fucking night."

"I … I'm leaving tomorrow. So I guess this is goodbye."

"Is that so? I thought you had more balls. No, I thought you had more heart and backbone than to treat me like this. I know I'm more than a fuck, and you fucking well know it too, but you're too chickenshit scared to do anything about it. So, fuck you, Brian Kinney! I had a life before you came here and it will continue very nicely after you're gone. Have a nice flight home, you stupid fuck, because you don't know what you're giving up."

Justin turned on his heel and marched out of the house. Brian stared after him wanting to beg him to come back but knowing he couldn't. He really was a chickenshit coward.



-----



Brian buckled himself into the first class seat on the plane. Eight hours and he would be back in lovely Pittsburgh. Only now it might be different. He turned in his seat and took hold of the hand that was held out to him.

"I'm glad you decided to come with me," Brian said to his companion.

"You beg really well," Justin said with a laugh.

"Actually making me grovel at your feet was a little over the top."

"I don't think so."

"You wouldn't. You have a sadistic streak a mile wide."

"And you love it."

"I … love all of you," Brian whispered.

"See, you don't spontaneously combust if you say it," Justin teased. Then his face turned serious. "Brian, I really am glad you came to get me last night. I didn't want to go back to my old life. I want you."

"I want you too, King Tut, or are we leaving him in Madrid?"

"He might do some private shows for his favorite man," Justin said with a grin.

"Justin, I'm really glad you agreed to come with me. We have a lot to work out, but I want to work it out with you, not without you."

Justin smiled at him. That smile calmed his stomach. He had never run after anyone before. This was a first and he hoped a last, because he didn't think he could face Pittsburgh without Justin. Hell, he didn't think he could face the rest of his life without him. He had finally been enough of a man to admit that to the blond. He wanted him in his life … permanently.

Suddenly Justin said, "I was thinking. I wonder what would have happened if I had met you that night I went to Liberty Avenue."

"I guess we'll never know," Brian replied.

"My parents are going to be so pissed when I show up with you. I can hardly wait," Justin laughed.

"It was going to be eternally interesting living with this ballsy, headstrong, beautiful, exciting, creative, loving creature," Brian thought as the plane lifted off the ground. His whole life was going to be different and for once that was a good thing.



Chapter 7 by Thyme

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 7




Justin snuggled against Brian's shoulder. They had lots of room in the first class seats, but somehow he liked having Justin draped against him. He never thought he would think that way. Hell, he never thought it would be even remotely possible, but here he was taking this magnificent blond creature back to Pittsburgh.

His friends were going to shit themselves when they got a look at Justin. How could he explain to them who Justin was, how he found him, what had happened between them? How could he ever explain to them the things Justin made him feel? For the first time in a long time he felt free, he felt … happy, he felt like there was a reason he was alive. Since he never bothered to explain anything else to them, he wondered why he now felt he should have to explain Justin.

The problem was that he wanted them to know what he had found, wanted them to know how happy he was, but he didn't know how to explain any of this to them or to even to himself. He didn't exactly know how or where Justin fit into his life. All he knew was that he couldn't envision his life without him. Somehow in the short time he had known the blond, Justin had become as necessary to him as eating and breathing and sex. Yes sex, Justin was sex personified, but he was a whole lot more as well.

As if on cue Brian felt Justin's hand slide down and brush over his dick. He immediately felt his cock stiffen in response. His dick was always ready for action, but he just had to look at the blond or feel the slightest touch and he was hard. Fuck!

"Brian," Justin purred. "I was thinking. Isn't there something called the mile high club. Have you ever done it up here?"

Brian looked into the blue eyes that were so innocent and so fucking full of sexual promise that he could barely think straight. "Ahem," Brian cleared his throat and told himself to get a grip. "Yes, there is such a club. I did a flight attendant somewhere over the Rockies on a trip to California and a passenger on the way to the White Party in Miami and ..."

"And over the Atlantic?" Justin interrupted.

Brian shook his head. "Not yet," he said with a little grin.

"We could rectify that right now," Justin said in a seductive whisper. "I could be your first."

Brian felt his cock jump. "And how do you propose that we do that?" Brian asked wanting to see what Justin would suggest.

"Well," Justin began, "I could go up to the front to the restroom. You could follow in a minute or two and see if anyone's looking, then open the door and slip in with me."

"Do you think there's enough room for both of us and your bubble butt?" Brian teased.

"My ass is exquisite," Justin responded with that giggle that Brian had grown to love. "I'm sure we can figure out the rest from there."

"Well, if you're up for it…" Brian grinned.

"You already are," Justin said glancing at Brian's crotch. He stood up and stretched, and then leisurely made his way to the lavatory and went in.

Brian looked around. Most people were watching the movie. Some were reading and some were sleeping. Nobody seemed to have any interest in him or Justin. He slowly stood up and went to the galley across from the lavatory. The flight attendants must all be in the back because nobody was there. Brian walked across the short distance, opened the lavatory door that Justin had not locked and squeezed inside. He found himself pressed against the sink as Justin bit at his neck. He could feel the blond unzipping his pants.

"What are you doing?" Brian asked, all too sure he knew exactly what Justin was doing.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," Justin whispered in his ear.

Brian felt his cock leap to attention even more. "Shit! There are some things we have to work out in this … relationship," he said, cursing that word, but unable to think of a better one to describe their … situation.

Justin already had Brian's pants down over his ass. "Later," the young man whispered in his ear.

Brian heard him rip open a condom and the snap of the lid of a tube of lube. "I'm the top," Brian stated, although he knew it would be to no avail. They were both too far gone to care.

"You can be the top next time," Justin promised and thrust forward.

Brian stifled a major groan, only allowing a small one to escape. Justin's cock demanded entry and his ass was trying to force it out. He felt Justin thrust again.

"Christ, you're tight."

"I told you, I'm a top," Brian gasped.

"We can fix that."

"No, we can't," Brian stated and pushed back taking all of Justin's glorious manhood.

Justin smiled to himself. It hadn't taken him long to figure out the man. Challenge his superiority and Brian would fight back with everything he had, just the way Justin liked it. He rammed back in and felt Brian grunt and meet his thrust. They pounded away against each other, trying to keep their grunts and moans to a minimum. Brian felt Justin grab his cock and with a few strokes he was lost. Justin filled the condom soon after, leaning on Brian's back as his orgasm spasmed through him.

"Fuck!" Brian gasped supporting them both by leaning on the sink. His jizz was all over the counter and the fucking mirror.

"That was so hot," Justin breathed in his ear and fuck if Brian's cock didn't want to jump to attention again.

"Pull up my pants," Brian ordered harshly.

"Sure," Justin said, doing as Brian requested and wondering what was wrong with the man.

"I'm going back to my seat. You clean up, and then we are going to talk."

Justin's mouth dropped open as Brian quickly slipped out and shut the door behind him. Justin locked it and began wiping up the mess. He wondered what he had done that made Brian angry, because he sure as hell seemed angry when he left.

A few minutes later Justin returned to his seat next to Brian. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I don't appreciate you assuming that you can have your way with my ass whenever you feel like it."

"But I can," Justin stated with that little giggle that could make Brian do just about anything.

"You little shit!"

"Brian," Justin said calmly, "I understand that some of this is new to you, and we can take it slow. I'll be gentle."

"Fuck! I don't want you to be gentle. I want to be gentle with you."

"But you are."

Brian groaned. He was getting nowhere fast. He decided to take a different tack. "What's going to happen when we get back to Pittsburgh?" Brian asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What are you going to do there?"

"Oh," Justin said slowly, "I'll have to figure that out when we get there, but I know I'm going to be with you." He snuggled up against Brian again. Brian felt his anger slip away. He couldn't believe what this young man could do to him.

"Do … do you want to live with me?" Brian asked, hardly able to believe he was saying those words.

"I guess I could, until I find a place of my own," Justin said thoughtfully.

"I only have one bedroom," Brian added.

"That's okay, I don't mind sharing," Justin said with that little giggle that drove Brian wild.

"What about work, a job, school, money?" Brian pressed on.

"Hmm, I have some money. I saved all the money I earned from my paintings and some of my tips."

"You got tips?" Brian asked. He hadn't seen any money given to Justin during his performance. Maybe he did trick too. What if he had lied about that?

Justin stared at Brian. He had some idea what the man must be thinking and he was going to put an end to that immediately. "Brian, I didn't trick. I told you that. Lots of men wanted to get into my … silk pajamas," Justin said with that fucking giggle. "But I never let them. They thought if they sent me a tip or a present it might pave the way. I kept them of course."

"But they didn't pave the way?" Brian asked.

Justin shook his head. "I told you the truth, Brian … and I expect you to do the same."

"What do you mean?" Brian asked with a frown.

"Are you sorry you asked me to come with you? Because it's starting to sound like that to me."

"No, Justin, I'm not fucking sorry," Brian said relenting. "I want you here … with me. I just think we need to understand what we're doing, set out some parameters."

"Okay, like what?"

"Do you intend to go to work or to school?"

"Is there a Quoin in Pittsburgh?" Justin asked with a giggle.

"Jesus, Justin, stop giggling like that or we have to go back to the fucking lavatory and you will be the bottom."

"Yes, sir," Justin said with another giggle.

Brian groaned. "You didn't answer my question; at least I hope that wasn't your answer."

"I can't go to school. I don't have that much money. I'll have to get a job."

"But not at the Quoin?"

"There is one in Pittsburgh?" Justin asked.

"Yes."

"No," Justin said slowly, "I don't want to work there. Madrid was a special case with Paulo and all. But I'm not sure what I can do instead." Justin frowned.

"If you want to go to art school," Brian began. "I could help you with tuition. You could keep on living with me."

"That's very generous of you, but I'm not a child. I make my own way. Besides I doubt I could get into any decent art school at this late date."

"The new semester hasn't started yet, and you really are very talented. You could apply."

"You think I'm talented?" Justin asked with that sunshine smile.

"Yes, I think you're talented. You know, you never showed me the sketch you did of me that first night."

"You want to see it?" Justin asked pleased that Brian remembered and was interested.

"Of course, I want to see it. They don't call me a narcissistic asshole for nothing," Brian teased.

"Who calls you that?"

"My friends."

"Some friends!"

"They're okay, and they do have a point," Brian admitted.

"I don't see that point," Justin said sincerely.

Maybe that was what Justin liked about this man. He had no illusions about who he was. He was beautiful and smart and kind, and he didn't seem to care who knew it, well, at least the first two parts. He wondered what Brian's friends would be like. What would they make of him?

Maybe that was what Brian liked about this man. He didn't see the hardcore asshole that most people saw in Brian. For some unfathomable reason he thought Brian was kind and caring. And strangely enough, when he was with Justin that was exactly how he wanted to be. He wondered what his friends would think of Justin. Michael was going to shit himself.

Brian glanced over to see Justin staring at him.

"What?" Brian asked.

"Do you think we made a mistake? Is this all happening too fast?" Justin asked.

"Is that what you think?"

"I…I'm not sure. Are you sorry we did this?"

"No, Justin I told you I wanted you to come with me."

"But maybe we should have waited. I could have got my shit together and joined you when we planned things out."

"And that might never have happened," Brian said with a frown.

"See, you are having second thoughts."

"No, no, I'm not. But I know that I rarely do things on impulse. I think them to death … except for fucking. I would have talked myself out of this."

"But that's what I'm saying. You're regretting this already," Justin said in a whisper, his face betraying the fear he was beginning to feel.

"Don't you get it? I don't want to talk myself out of this. For whatever reason, I know, I fucking know, that this is the right thing."

"You do?" Justin beamed his radiant smile at him.

"I do."

"Did we just get married?" Justin giggled.

"Shit!" Brian said. "Don't ever say that!" He shifted uncomfortably as his cock filled his pants. That god dammed giggle! "I don't believe in gay marriage."

"Want to go back to the lavatory?" Justin whispered noting the growing problem in Brian's trousers.

"God, yes," Brian breathed.

"You go first this time," Justin said batting his baby blues at the handsome man beside him. "You can be the top."

"Fucking right," Brian said standing up. He leaned over and whispered, "Hurry up." His hand squeezed Justin's crotch and the man groaned.

Within a couple of minutes they were back in the lavatory, positions reversed and Brian ready to drive home in Justin's ass.

"This is the way it's supposed to be," Brian said and bit gently on Justin's ear. "I fucking mean it." He rammed in and felt Justin gasp and arch back into him. Fuck, he loved this guy. Nobody was his equal sexually, at least he had never found anyone who was … until now.

Brian withdrew and began his thrusts forcefully and deep. He could feel Justin expel breath with every stroke. He felt like he was so far inside the man that there was no him, no Justin, just them. He had never felt this way before. This was why he couldn't leave Justin behind. He jabbed into the man, his thrusts coming faster and faster as his orgasm built. He knew there were going to be problems and uncertainties. He knew he was going to be interrogated and second guessed by his friends. He knew he had barely scratched the surface of getting to know this blond enigma. But he knew he wouldn't change a thing. It was going to be an exhilarating ride, just like this.

He grabbed Justin's cock and jerked him off in time with his rhythm. They both came hard and long. It was Justin's turn to support the two bodies as they gasped for air.

"Fuck! What you do to me…" Brian groaned.

Justin smiled to himself. "Exactly what you do to me. That's why we're so good together."



-----



The plane began circling to land in New York. They made sure their seat belts were done up and everything was stowed. Justin leaned against Brian. His fingers laced with the older man's and they looked at each other.

"How long do we have until the flight to Pittsburgh?" Justin asked.

"A little over an hour."

"What can we do for an hour?" Justin asked with a suggestive smirk.

"Find a restroom stall?" Brian asked hopefully. His cock was ready to go again.

"Sure," Justin said with a smile, "but can we get something to eat too? I'm hungry."

"Christ, they've fed us six times since we got on this crate. How can you be hungry?"

"I've had some very demanding exercise since I came aboard," Justin giggled.

Brian felt his cock stir. "We check in for Pittsburgh first, then the restroom, and then food."

"Okay," Justin agreed with a smile. Brian couldn't help but smile back. He wanted to kiss Justin and caress him and make him moan and beg. That would have to wait till they got home. The restroom would do in the meantime.



-----



They sat in one of the awful so-called restaurants they had in airports. Justin was stuffing his face with a burger and fries. Brian had a bottle of water.

"Where the fuck do you put all that crap?" Brian asked in wonder.

"Good metabolism," Justin mumbled between bites.

Brian snorted. "You'll pay for it eventually," he warned. Justin giggled. "Stop that," Brian said having already told Justin he didn't want anymore giggling.

Justin giggled again. "What's the matter, old man? Don't think you can get it up again?"

"It's already up."

"Oh," Justin said with another giggle. "We could find another restroom, or we could wait and use the lavatory on the flight to Pittsburgh. You know, I have new respect for whoever designed those things. They're quite cozy."

Brian groaned. "You are totally incorrigible."

"I know, but that's only one of the things you like about me."

"Really? And what else do I like about you?"

"You like my art." Brian nodded. "You like my ass." Brian nodded again. "You like my enthusiasm." Brian nodded. "But most of all you like my giggle," he said with one of his very best giggles.

"Come on," Brian said taking his hand. He pulled Justin to his feet and they ran out of the restaurant. They found a different restroom and got each other off one more time.

They arrived out of breath and a little disheveled just in time to board the plane before they closed the doors.

The flight to Pittsburgh was short and they stayed in their seats, mostly thinking about what lay ahead and talking only a little bit. Each of them wondered what the next few days would hold. This whole experience was undiscovered territory for both of them. They would have to see how it all was going to work out.

Finally the plane landed, they collected their bags and caught a cab. As it pulled out of the airport, they linked their hands together once again.

"Happy to be home?" Justin asked.

"I guess. What about you?"

"This doesn't really feel like home anymore. Madrid was."

Brian watched the look of sadness pass across Justin's face. He had asked the young man to give up everything he had in Spain, and he had. He had asked him to come back to a city that held some bad memories for him, and he had. He had asked him to trust a stranger … him … and he had. He vowed he was going to do his very best to make sure that Justin didn't regret any of those decisions.


Chapter 8 by Thyme

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 8




The taxi pulled up in front of the loft on Tremont. Brian climbed out. He and the taxi driver unloaded the luggage that Justin had brought with him along with Brian's suitcase. Justin stood on the sidewalk staring around and taking it all in.

His heart was pounding. He wondered what he had done, if he had made a huge mistake. He had left his neat and safe life in Madrid, such as it was, to come back here to who knows what. His parents and their fucking disapproval were here. His life as a scared and closeted student was here. But was his future here? Was Brian Kinney his future? He could feel the blood pounding in his temples and he fought back the panic he was feeling.

The taxi was pulling away and suddenly Brian was beside him, his hand reassuringly placed on Justin's back.

"Welcome home, Justin," Brian said.

He tried to smile, but he knew it didn't quite get there. "Thanks," he mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Brian asked with a frown. "Are you having more doubts?"

Justin nodded almost imperceptibly. "I … are we doing the right thing?"

"The only way to find out is to do it," Brian stated. "Come on. Help me get this stuff upstairs and then you can have your panic attack, right after I have mine."

Justin chuckled in spite of himself. Brian had a way of putting things that brought them into focus and made him feel better. Maybe everything would be all right after all.

They loaded the bags into the elevator and rode in silence up to the loft. Brian unlocked the door and Justin got his first look at his new home, at least his home for a week or two. It was very impressive. Having lived in Europe Justin recognized the European furniture and the sleek simplicity of the loft. He saw that Brian was not afraid to pay for quality in his surroundings. The designer kitchen was elegant. He peeked into the bedroom and saw the large, low bed. He felt himself blushing.

"What's the matter?" Brian asked lugging a suitcase up to the bedroom. He saw the look on Justin's face and couldn't quite decide what it meant.

"I … I feel like an intruder in your life."

"You're not an intruder. You're an invited guest."

"That sounds better, but is that all I am … a guest?"

"What do you want to be?" Brian asked seriously. He didn't know how to answer Justin's question. He didn't yet know what Justin was to him, other than that he had become completely necessary.

"I feel a bit like a newlywed," Justin blurted out.

He saw Brian wince at that reference. "Explain," Brian ordered wanting a clarification of what would make Justin say something like that. They certainly had never discussed anything along those lines.

"I mean … oh … I don't know what I mean." Justin wanted to cry, but he wouldn't let himself do that. He wasn't some baby or fucking drama queen.

Suddenly strong arms enfolded him and pulled him into a warm embrace. Brian held on to him and he squeezed back. This was what he needed. He wanted to know that Brian still wanted him here, still wanted him to share his life, still cared about him.

Finally Justin said, "I guess I beat you to the panic attack. I'm scared."

"So am I, but that doesn't mean I don't want you here," Brian said.

"Keep telling me that, will you?" Justin asked looking up into Brian's eyes and managing to smile.

"If you'll keep telling me that you want to be here."

Justin could tell that Brian wasn't teasing. He was being serious. "I want to be here, if here is where you are."

Lips crushed his and they forgot about unpacking. Clothes swiftly disappeared and Justin got his first introduction to the bed where he would spend a lot of time over the next few days. He let Brian be the top and he was very surprised at how gentle and caring Brian was with him. It was like the man knew that was what he needed this time. Maybe everything would work out, he told himself as he lay snuggled up against Brian, both of them sated for a little while.

"Brian, how are we going to handle everything?" Justin asked.

"What are you talking about?" Brian asked trying to understand exactly what was worrying Justin now.

"Well, I'm going to have to meet your friends and family. I'd like to see Gus, and I guess I should talk to my parents if they want to speak to me. But I don't know what I am. I'm not your boyfriend, I'm not your partner, I am your lover, but I can hardly introduce myself as that."

Brian got that evil smirk that Justin was beginning to recognize. "I think that's exactly how you should introduce yourself. They'll have a bird."

Justin swatted him lightly. "Stop that. I can't go around saying, 'Hi, I'm Justin Taylor, his lover.'"

"Why not? I could get a T-shirt printed up that says, 'Hi, I'm his lover,' with an arrow pointing to me. Then you wouldn't have to say anything at all."

Justin giggled and Brian's cock jumped. "You are so bad!" Justin said kissing his lover.

"And you are so good!" Brian replied seizing the mouth and delving with his tongue. Kissing this young man was so sensual, so sweet, so hot. He could never get enough.

Suddenly he felt Justin's cock pressing against his thigh and Justin's finger probing at his hole. He opened his eyes and stared at Justin. The young man gave that little giggle as he ended the kiss. "My turn," he said the old spark in his eye.

Brian groaned. This was going to be an ongoing battle. He might as well get used to being a bottom at least half the time. Truthfully he didn't mind too much as long as the top was Justin.

Justin rolled him over and used his tongue to probe and open him up. When he had Brian sweating and panting, he rolled on a condom and lubed it. "I am happy to be here with you," Justin said and pressed in. Brian groaned and pressed back giving Justin permission to go all the way. The ride was long and slow this time. Sweat rolled off both their bodies as they careened towards orgasm. Brian grabbed his cock and tugged. He knew Justin had great stamina but they were both close. Suddenly he felt himself shooting and he clamped down on Justin's cock lodged firmly inside of him. He heard the man shout his name and then they were both in a heap on the bed, gasping and trying to make the world come back into focus.

After a minute or two he felt Justin pull out and he sighed at the loss. Justin rolled away and Brian turned to look at him. He was disposing of the condom. Then he grabbed some tissues and started to clean them both up. He saw the blond hair and the luscious lips and the soft blue eyes, but he felt the will of iron and the tender, loving heart inside this man. He so wanted to tell him what he saw and felt, but that wasn't the way Brian Kinney did things. He sighed and covered his eyes with his forearm.

"Are you all right?" Justin asked. He had thought Brian was going to tell him something, but then he had closed off.

"I'm … fine. Let's have a little nap," Brian said. "Not too long because we'll have jet lag if we don't stay up until regular sleep time here. Hand me the alarm clock. Half an hour, okay?"

"Sure."

Justin snuggled against Brian. He felt the man's arms come around him and hold him tenderly. Justin turned on his other side and spooned into Brian's chest and stomach. He sighed and felt sleep coming. His eyes closed and his breathing slowed. He was almost asleep when he felt Brian's hand slide along his arm and Brian's fingers laced into his. Brian sighed in what Justin was sure was contentment.

"I love you too," Justin whispered just before he dozed off.

Brian heard the words and he wanted to say them back, but they wouldn't come out. He felt himself mouth them, but that was all. He leaned in and kissed Justin's neck. That was all he could do right now.



-----



The next couple of days went by in a whirlwind. Justin unpacked some of his stuff that he had brought with him from Madrid. Some cases he left untouched storing them in Brian's locker in the basement of the building. He spent one whole day going to the various universities to look at art courses and what his probability of getting into any of them was. He also studied the newspapers and looked for potential jobs.

Brian went back to work. Vance was very pleased that Brian had landed the Molin contract. He had some major catching up to do on his other accounts.

By the end of the second day they were both tired. Justin had not met any of Brian's family or friends yet and that bothered him. He wondered if Brian was ashamed of him and that was why he hadn't introduced him to anyone. He could imagine the questions they would be asked. How could Brian tell them that he had found him in a brothel? His anxiety level about this whole venture continued to go up. By Friday evening he had himself convinced that he had made a big mistake. He was ready to go back to Spain.

When Brian arrived home from work Justin was seated at the computer. He had checked out flights to Madrid and was ready to leave once he explained to Brian how he felt. He was pretty sure Brian wouldn't stop him.

"Hey," Brian said as he came through the door.

"Hard day?" Justin asked seeing the look on Brian's face.

"Yeah."

"I need to talk to you about something," Justin said figuring he might as well get right to the point."

"Let me change first. Grab a couple of beers," Brian said as he went up to the bedroom.

Justin opened two beers and brought them to the sofa. Brian came down in his jeans and a T-shirt.

"So what do you want to talk about?" he asked. "Have you found a place in university?"

Justin shook his head. He wished it was that easy. "I want to know why you haven't introduced me to any of your family or friends."

"We've been busy," Brian said quickly. He knew there were other reasons but he didn't want to bring them up right then.

"Okay, so what about tonight?" Justin asked.

"I'm tired," Brian hedged.

"Brian, if you're ashamed of me, just say so. I've looked up flights to Madrid and I can be on one tonight."

"What? What are you talking about?

"You heard me. I'm not staying here closeted, and I use that word deliberately, away from everyone and everything. I'm more than a fuck toy. I want a life, a life with you, but I am perfectly capable of having a life without you. So tell me where we stand."

This man didn't beat around the bush. Brian ran his hand through his hair. How did he explain this to Justin?

"Justin, I'm not ashamed of you. Let me make that very clear." Justin nodded waiting to here the rest of it. "But I … we haven't figured out what we are to each other yet. This … thing is just starting. When you meet the people who are … close to me, you'll understand immediately how they pry. I'm protecting you from them."

"That's very noble of you, Brian," Justin began. "But you are so full of shit. You don't want to tell them that you found me in a brothel. You don't want to have to put up with their snide comments and pity about how you're settling for a whore."

Brian's eyes had gotten very big as Justin said this. "Is that what you think?" Justin nodded again. Brian chuckled. "I admit I've been worried about their reaction, but not in the way you think."

"What do you mean?" Justin asked with a frown.

"The fact that I found you in a brothel would simply met their expectations of something I would do."

"What?" Justin asked puzzled.

Brian nodded his head. "I'm not worried about what they will think of me. Their expectations could hardly be any lower. I'm worried about what they'll say to you. I don't want them to hurt you, even inadvertently."

Justin studied Brian's face. He knew Brian was telling the truth. Christ, how could he have misread the situation so completely? They really didn't know each other at all. He grinned which became a smile which became his sunshine smile. "You were worried about me?" he asked. "I love you." He leaned over and kissed Brian.

Once again Brian felt the great urge to say he loved him back. Instead he deepened the kiss. "So don't go back to Spain."

"Okay," Justin agreed now that he understood what had been going on. "But you should know that I'm not ashamed of what I did in Madrid. I may have worked in a brothel but I was a performance artist, not a whore."

"So if we tell them that, you'd be okay with that?" Brian asked.

"We don't have to say that the minute we meet them, but if they ask I'll tell them."

"How would you like to meet Gus tonight?" Brian asked suddenly.

Justin smiled at him. "I'd love to."

"Of course his mothers go along with that. Brace yourself for Melanie."

"I can handle myself," Justin stated and Brian knew he could.



-----



The Corvette screeched to a halt outside the Munchers' house.

"Here we are," Brian said.

"Nice neighborhood," Justin commented trying to cover his nerves.

He felt Brian's hand grasp his and squeeze. "It's going to be fine. They'll like you, and Gus will be happy to have a new playmate.

Justin made a face at him, but he was grateful for the strong hand holding his. "Let's go," he said with more confidence than he felt.

They rang the bell to find the door opened immediately by Melanie. Lindsay stood behind her holding Gus. "Daddy," Gus said struggling to get down. "Mommy, I'm not a baby. Let go!" the four, almost five year old, struggled to be released.

Gus finally escaped from his mother's grasp and Brian scooped him up. "You're getting so big and heavy," Brian told him. Gus nodded. "Gus, this is Justin. He's come to meet you."

"Why?" Gus asked staring at Justin with eyes that matched his father's.

"He's living with me right now and I told him all about you and he wanted to meet you," Brian explained.

"Hi," Gus said looking over his father's shoulder.

"Hi, Gus," Justin said and held out his hand. Gus took it and shook just like a grown up. He liked this man. He could stay.

"Melanie, Linds, this is Justin."

"Hi, Justin," Lindsay said. "Come in out of the cold."

They got rid of their coats and moved into the living room. Justin felt like he was under a microscope. He could feel Gus staring at him, and Melanie, and Lindsay who was a little more subtle than the other two.

"So Justin," Melanie said. "You're staying with Brian?"

"That's right," Justin answered, not sure how much he should volunteer.

"How did that happen?" she asked arching her eyebrows and looking back and forth between the two of them.

Justin opened his mouth to try to explain, but Brian beat him to it. "I asked him to," Brian said bluntly. Justin smiled at him and Brian smiled back.

"Um," Lindsay began, "we let Gus stay up to meet you, but it's really past his bedtime. Gus, say goodnight to everybody."

"Nooo," the boy protested.

"Sonny boy, you need to listen to your mother," Brian told him.

Gus looked most unhappy, but he went over to his father and gave him a hug. "Can we play tomorrow?" Gus whispered to Brian. Justin heard the request and wondered how Brian would react. Brian looked askance at him and Justin shrugged his shoulders meaning he didn't care.

"Can we take him for the afternoon tomorrow?" Brian asked.

"Sure," Melanie said quickly planning how she and Linds could spend some alone time.

Brian kissed his son. "See you tomorrow afternoon, okay?"

Gus nodded and kissed his father back. Justin watched the exchange and decided he liked this man even more. Gus came over to him and stood in front of him studying his face. "Will you be with my Daddy?" Gus asked.

"If you want me to be. Do you like to draw, Gus?" Justin asked. The little boy nodded knowing his mother had taught him to draw when he was two. "I like to draw too. We could do some of that with your Daddy."

"Okay," Gus agreed. He leaned in and hugged Justin who hugged him back. Brian saw the look of relief on Justin's face. "Good night, Gus, see you tomorrow," Justin said as Lindsay took the little boy upstairs.

Melanie got up and said she would get them some coffee. She went out to the kitchen.

"That went all right, didn't it?" Justin asked.

Brian nodded. "But the real inquisition begins now that Gus is out of the way."

"Oh," Justin said.

"That's why we're getting coffee until Linds comes back. Then they can do this together."

"Are you kidding?" Justin asked. The look on Brian's face told him he wasn't.

Melanie returned with a tray containing mugs of coffee and a plate of cookies. "They're chocolate chip," Melanie said. "I hope that's all right." Justin nodded. "I know you won't want any," she said giving Brian a look.

Justin noticed the exchange. He didn't think Melanie liked Brian very much, but he wasn't sure why. He fixed his coffee and took a cookie. "Good," he said as Lindsay returned.

"I hope he'll settle down now and go to sleep. Gus always gets worked up about seeing his Daddy, and he's looking forward to tomorrow," Lindsay said.

"So don't let him down…" Melanie said pointedly. Justin felt sure there was going to be an 'asshole' or 'you shit' at the end of that statement, but she had edited it for his benefit.

Brian glared at her. Then he said suddenly, "Let's get the interrogation over so Justin and I can go home and fuck."

Justin felt himself blushing. How could Brian be so blunt, so unfeeling?

"Why don't you just give us the abridged version and save us asking questions," Melanie said sarcastically.

Brian took another sip of his coffee. "I met Justin in Madrid. He's a performance artist. We liked each other at first fuck. He's originally from Pittsburgh. I asked him to come back with me. We're madly in lust. Good night, ladies. Let's go, Justin."

Brian stood up and once Justin got his mouth to close he did too. They grabbed their coats and were soon in the Corvette.

"What the fuck happened in there?" Justin asked as Brian peeled away.

"That was your first introduction to my small segment of Pittsburgh society. Want to book your tickets to Madrid when we get back to the loft."

Justin sat in silence unsure what had happened, why Brian had been like that, what he was going to do. Fuck!



Chapter 9 by Thyme

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 9




Justin and Brian returned to the loft after taking Gus home to his mothers. They had slept till almost noon after a long night of fucking and sucking. Brian had been unwilling to explain why he had spoken to Melanie and Lindsay in the rude manner he had. Justin told him repeatedly that he was capable of speaking for himself, but Brian would simply shrug off his protests and refuse to explain. Instead they fucked insatiably. Justin had never known a man with such a sexual appetite. Sometimes even he got a little worn out trying to keep up with Brian. Justin had begun to realize that although Brian was very glib and earned his living using words, he was really a man of few words. He didn't like to explain himself. He liked his actions to speak for themselves, and he used sex to avoid conversations that he didn't want to have and to say things that he seemed incapable of verbalizing.

Justin was beginning to understand that this man that he had given up his life to follow was very complex. This realization did nothing to assuage his worries about whether he had made the right choice in coming back to Pittsburgh. That still remained to be seen.

Gus had drawn some pictures with Justin after they had spent an hour or two at the park. He had enjoyed the little boy who seemed very bright. He noticed that the tough veneer Brian wore relaxed quite a bit when he was around his son. When they had dropped Gus off at the Munchers, as Brian called them, the two women had had little to say to Justin. He didn't think they liked him or approved of him. He would have to work on that.

"Let's order Thai," Brian said as they came back into the loft.

"Sure," Justin agreed.

Brian placed an order. "So, do you want to go to Babylon tonight?"

"What's Babylon?"

"It's a dance club where I usually hang out."

"Oh, will your friends be there?"

"Maybe, but if you want to meet them I could call and make sure they will be."

"I'd like to meet them, but …" Justin paused. He wanted to make sure Brian understood something.

"But what?"

"I don't want you answering all the questions for me. I want a chance to talk and get to know these people."

"I won't say a word," Brian said raising his hands in a sign of surrender.

Justin snorted. "I didn't mean you aren't allowed to say anything. I just meant that you hardly let me speak at the Munchers, and I don't want that happening again. They didn't like me very much."

"They don't know you," Brian said trying to smooth things over.

"My point exactly. You never gave them a chance to get to know me."

"As I said, I'll keep my mouth shut."

Justin stared at him. How did he make this man understand that he wasn't a child? He didn't need to be protected. He didn't need a guardian. He wanted a partner, an equal partner. He wanted to be able to express himself and make his own friends or enemies. "And as I said, I don't want you to do that," Justin said firmly. "I want you to talk and have a good time, but if somebody asks me a question, however embarrassing, I want to answer it. Understood?"

"Completely," Brian agreed. He would let Justin fend for himself. His friends might be rather surprised at this young man who had come into his life. He felt his mouth curving into a smile as he thought about their reactions.

"What are you smiling at?" Justin asked.

"I'm anticipating the fireworks," Brian said broadening the grin.

Justin scowled at him and then grinned back. "Are you saying that I'm going to bomb or that I'll blow them out of the water?"

"My bet would be on the latter."

That earned him a kiss and a quick trip to the bedroom before dinner arrived. By the time they got to Babylon it was almost midnight. Justin loved the place as soon as he saw it. It was a bit like the dance club at the Quoin, but a lot bigger. He could feel the energy and he pulled Brian onto the dance floor as soon as they got there. They had been dancing for a few minutes lost in each other's eyes when someone tapped Brian on the shoulder.

Brian tore his eyes away from Justin's and said, "Hey, Mikey."

"You're home," Michael said. "Why didn't you call?"

"I've been busy."

"I can see that," Michael said looking Justin up and down with a disapproving sneer. "Who's this? I haven't seen him around before."

"This is Justin, Mikey. Justin, this is my best friend Michael."

"Pleased to meet you," Justin said extending his hand.

Michael ignored the hand. "You know his name?" Michael asked in amazement.

"I know his name," Brian replied with a grin at Justin.

"Where did he come from?" Michael asked Brian.

Brian opened his mouth to answer when he remembered what Justin had told him.

"I came from Madrid … with Brian," Justin stated.

"You brought him with you from Madrid?" Michael asked Brian completely ignoring that Justin had spoken to him.

"I did," Brian grinned.

"Why?" Michael asked looking disapprovingly at Justin. "He's nothing special."

Justin wanted to tell this jerk to shut the fuck up, but he bit his tongue knowing that this was Brian's supposed best friend. He could tell there was a lot more going on here than best friends.

"Are the other guys here?" Brian asked trying to redirect the conversation without driving Michael one in the face.

"Emmett and Ben are over by the bar," Michael said. "Come say hello."

Brian started to follow Michael to the bar, when he noticed that Justin wasn't coming. He grabbed Justin's hand and pulled him along with them. Justin reluctantly allowed himself to follow. He hoped the rest of Brian's friends weren't as big asses as this one was.

"Brian," a good looking tall man said, "you're back."

"Hi, Ben. Emmett," Brian said.

A gaudily dressed man turned and looked at the two of them. "Hi, Brian. Did you have a successful trip?"

"I did. I'd like you all to meet Justin. He came back with me from Madrid."

"Madrid?" Emmett asked. "Wow, that must have been exciting. Were you living there?" he asked Justin.

Justin nodded. "For a couple of years."

"How did you guys meet?" Emmett asked. "It's not like Brian to bring home a person. Designer suits, yes, but men no. Although, you are a cutie pie."

"Thanks Emmett," Justin said with that giggle.

"Let me buy you a drink," Emmett volunteered. "How about a cosmo?"

"Sounds good," Justin said glad to be accepted by at least one of Brian's friends. He could feel Michael's glares without even glancing in that direction. They were palpable in the air.

"Brian," Michael whined, "how long have you been home?"

"A couple days."

"Why didn't you come by the store?"

"I told you I've been busy."

Brian ordered a beer and ignored Michael's whining.

"Let's dance," Ben said to Michael.

Michael ignored him and kept at Brian. "Mom wants to have everybody to dinner tomorrow night. Can you come?"

Brian shrugged.

"Does he always do that?" Justin whispered to Emmett.

"He thinks Brian is his own private property," Emmett told him. "He can't get past the fact that they've known each other since they were teenagers. He still wants to go hang out with Brian and talk on the phone like they were in high school."

"Pathetic," Justin said.

Emmett gulped his drink trying to stop from laughing out loud. This guy had summed up the situation in a hurry. "So what did you do in Madrid?" Emmett asked.

"I was a performance artist in a high class brothel," Justin stated deciding to get this out of the way and see if Emmett would react the way he expected.

"And just what kind of performance did you do?" Emmett asked with a frown.

"I dressed like King Tut, mummified my victims and painted on them."

"Fuck, you say! I'd like to have seen that."

"So did a lot of other people. I was pretty popular."

"But you didn't … you know."

"No, I didn't."

"That's … good. So how did you and Brian hook up?"

"I'm a friend of Mr. Molin whose account Brian was there to get. He brought Brian to the club and there was kind of an instant attraction."

"I can only imagine," Emmett said wistfully. "But how did you ever get Brian to bring you back here?"

"I didn't."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't tell anybody else, but I made him beg me to come with him."

"No! Fuck! Brian?"

"Please don't tell anyone else, Emmett. Brian would kill me."

"You can trust me, sweetie."

"I thought I could or I wouldn't have told you."

Meanwhile Brian was sick of listening to Michael whine on about the problems he was having at the store. "Ben, take him out on the floor to dance," Brian ordered. "Justin, I want another dance."

"Your wish is my command," Justin replied with that little giggle.

Brian ushered him out onto the floor and as the man grabbed him and pulled him against his body, he could feel the growing activity in Brian's jeans. "We may have to get out of here soon or I'll have to introduce you to the back room."

"I'd prefer our bed," Justin whispered.

"Me too. Let's go."

They started towards the entrance. Suddenly Brian stopped as Michael grabbed his arm.

"You can't leave yet," Michael said. "You just got here and I haven't seen you in ages."

"Michael," Brian began but didn't want to be mean.

"We're going home," Justin stated having had enough of this nonsense.

"Home? You don't mean the loft, do you?" Michael demanded.

"That's exactly what I mean."

"Brian, he's not living with you, is he?"

"Yes, Michael," Brian said.

"Holy shit! Who the fuck are you? How come you're taking over Brian's life?"

"Because he wants me too. Good night, Michael. Hope you enjoy your dancing. Come along, Brian."

Brian followed without further explanation. By the time they got outside, they were both laughing hysterically.

"Shit, Brian, you do have one weird ass group of friends. At least I liked Emmett and I think he likes me."

"Well, that's real progress," Brian said with a smirk.

"But that Michael is something else."

"He's just looking out for my best interests."

"Riiiight," Justin said drawing out the word. "He's so in love with you."

"No, Justin, don't go there."

Justin was about to make a smart remark but he looked at Brian's face and decided not to. Some things were best left unsaid. "Come on, Mr. Ad Man, I'm going to take you home and fuck you within an inch of your life."

Brian groaned and Justin giggled. They couldn't get to the fucking loft fast enough.

Justin sat astride Brian's groin riding his cock for all he was worth. This was a position they had discovered that suited them both quite well. Technically Justin was the bottom but he was also on top and in control of what was happening. He had learned to do some interesting things with a cock stuck up his ass. Certain tightening and releases could cause excruciating pleasure to the person under him. He was working that right now. He bounced up and down above Brian watching the man's eyes grow increasingly dark and unfocussed as his orgasm built. He slid down Brian's shaft until he was sitting on his groin. He contracted his anal muscles and heard Brian moan and thrust up. The man was almost there.

"Brian," Justin said suddenly.

"What?" Brian gasped trying to focus on Justin's face.

"Promise me something."

"What?"

"Don't let Michael come between us."

"What?"

"He doesn't like me. He resents me being here with you. He doesn't want us together."

"I don't care…what…Michael…wants!" Brian said thrusting between each word.

Justin began bouncing on the cock swirling his hips and tightening his hold on Brian's dick at strategic moments. He heard the man gasping and whispering his name somewhat incoherently. They would have to finish this conversation later. He grabbed his own purple cock which was dripping copious precum and stroked in time with his upward movements. Brian groaned and then screamed, "Justin!" as he came and Justin lost himself to orgasm seconds later.

Justin lay on top of Brian, the man's cock still inside of him. He drew in some deep breaths and tried to focus on Brian. The man's mouth hung open and he sucked in short breaths, his eyes still closed.

"Brian," Justin said softly. He wanted to make Brian promise not to let Michael destroy them. He was sure the dark man would try to do that at every opportunity.

"What?" Brian whispered opening his eyes and looking at the beautiful creature that lay atop him.

"Did you hear me before? Don't let Michael turn you against me."

"You give him too much power. He's my friend. He doesn't dictate who I can be with."

"But he'd like to."

"Justin. Don't pit us against each other."

"I don't want to, but I see some things in Michael that maybe you don't."

"Like what?" Brian asked rolling the man off him and cleaning them both up.

Justin lay on his back staring at the ceiling. He wondered how blunt he should be. He might as well tell Brian what he was feeling. Covering it up wouldn't get them anywhere. "Michael is your friend, but he's also like a lot of the guys I worked with in Madrid."

"How so?"

"You remember Paco? He was jealous of me, that I didn't have to trick and had a somewhat privileged position at the Quoin. He thought he should have that position. He hated me as a result. Michael's like Paco. He thinks he has a privileged position in your life and he's jealous of anyone who takes that spot, namely me. He hates me, Brian. I could feel it."

"I hope you're wrong, Justin. I think if you get to know Michael you'll find he's really not so bad."

"I'll try, but I don't think he'll ever like me as long as I'm here with you."

Brian looked thoughtful and then turned his head to look into Justin's blue eyes. "My relationship with Michael has nothing to do with what we are to each other. He won't come between us."

"Just remember that when he tries to."

Brian sighed. This was the kind of shit that he hated about relationships, jealousy and petty sniping. He hoped Justin was wrong about Michael, but he feared he was right. Michael had always been possessive of Brian and his time. It hadn't improved much since Michael had got together with Ben. This whole being with someone was uncharted territory for Brian. He knew there would be problems but he hadn't expected them so soon and from Michael. He'd talk to his friend and try to make him see that Justin was important to him and that he should be nice to the blond.

Brian laced his fingers into Justin's. "It'll work out," he said.

"Sure," Justin replied certain that there were going to be lots of problems with Michael before anything got worked out, if it ever did.

"Michael says his mother's having a 'family dinner' tomorrow night. Do you want to go?" Brian asked.

"Will Michael be there?" Justin said with his little giggle.

"Yes, twat, it is his mother."

"Is she any nicer than her son?"

"Stop that. Debbie's … interesting."

"That's a strange word to choose to describe her."

"You'll know why I used it once you meet her."

"I'll go if you want me to," Justin said softly.

"But you don't really want to?"

"Given a choice, no, but I understand that this is your family and I have to get to know them some time. I'll go. Will Emmett be there?"

"Probably. Why?"

"I can use an ally."

"It's not a war."

"That's what it feels like to me."

"Then we won't go," Brian said squeezing the hand he had his fingers laced into.

"We'll go … and I'll make some things clear."

"You will?"

Justin nodded. "I'm not prepared to be picked on, not even for you."

"Good for you. Stand up to them and they'll back right down."

"Is that how it works for you?"

"Pretty much, except for Deb. She never backs off."

"Then I guess I better make a good impression on her."

"You will, Justin."

Chapter 10 by Thyme

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 10




The Jeep pulled up in front of the Novotny house. Justin looked rather fearfully at the front door. He was nervous but he wouldn't let anyone at this soiree know that.

"You look great," Brian said trying to use some words of encouragement.

Justin had on the linen lounging outfit that he had worn on their day together in Madrid. He looked like a plate of cream, good enough to be lapped up.

"Stop looking at me like that or I'll have to fuck you before we go in," Justin chastised him.

"I could go for that."

"Brian, behave yourself," Justin said with a giggle.

"Shit! Don't giggle like that during dinner or I will have to drag you out onto the porch and ravish you."

"Promises, promises," Justin said with another giggle.

Brian groaned and got out of the Jeep. They walked up to the front door and Brian opened it and waited for Justin to go ahead of him. There had been talking and laughing when the door opened, but as soon as Justin stepped in all noise ceased. Brian looked up to a sea of faces all staring in his direction.

"Good evening to all of you," Brian said formally. "Since we have silence I'd like to introduce you all to Justin Taylor. He came back from Madrid with me and he's currently living at the loft. Justin, you've met Lindsay and Melanie and Gus. You met Emmett and Ben and Michael at Babylon. That's Ted over there." Ted gave a little wave. "And this is Debbie, our hostess for the evening, and her brother Vic. I think that's everyone. Please feel free to talk amongst yourselves. Come on Justin, let's get a drink."

Brian ushered Justin into the kitchen where they put down the bottle of wine they had brought and grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge. They each took a long drink hoping to fortify themselves for the barrage of questions they were expecting.

"Dinner's ready," Debbie said. "Everybody find a seat."

They all sat around the table. Justin had Brian on one side of him and Emmett on the other. Gus was between Brian and Lindsay and wanted to sit on his father's lap. Finally Brian sat Gus on his knee and pushed the chair with his booster seat out of the way. Brian never ate much so it wouldn't be an inconvenience having Gus there, and it made more room for everybody else around the small table.

Justin noted that Lindsay and Melanie had definitely not wanted to sit next to him. He was glad he had an ally in Emmett. Wine was poured and dishes passed around. Little talk took place other than requests for garlic bread or the vegetables. When everyone had their food and had tasted and complimented Debbie, Justin could feel all eyes turning towards him. He hoped Brian remembered what he had told him about letting him answer his own questions.

"So, Justin," Debbie asked, "how did you and Brian meet?"

"He came to my act at the club where I worked," Justin said.

"Oh, a performer?" Deb pursued. "What kind of act did you do?"

"I dressed as King Tut, mummified somebody from the audience and painted on them."

"Are you shitting me?" Deb asked with a look of incredulity on her face.

"Well, this is Madrid we're talking about," Justin said with a giggle. He heard Emmett laugh uneasily and felt Brian shift next to him. "Anything else you want to know?" he asked with more bravado than he felt.

"How did you happen to come back with Brian?" she asked.

"He asked me to come."

There were gasps from Michael and Ted and even Deb.

"He asked you?" Debbie wanted to verify that statement.

"I fucking asked him," Brian said. Justin could feel Brian's temper rising.

"If you don't mind me asking, why would you agree to go with a virtual stranger halfway around the world?" Debbie asked.

Justin could feel everyone hanging on his answer. Somehow he knew this would be important. "I'm originally from Pittsburgh," Justin began.

"You are?" several voices said at the same time.

"Yes," Justin confirmed. "I've only been in Madrid a couple of years. My parents and sister still live here."

"Fuck me," Melanie said.

"So when Brian asked me to come back here, I decided maybe it was time. I never really intended to stay in Madrid. It just sort of happened."

"Have you seen your parents?" Lindsay asked.

"Not yet. They were very angry with me when I decided to stay in Europe and not finish college. I haven't talked to them in almost two years."

"Are you going to?" Debbie asked.

"Yes."

"That's good. You should try to make it up with your parents. Family is important."

Brian snorted and Justin looked at him knowing that his father was dead and his mother was not really part of his life. He wondered if Brian's so called friends understood how that statement must seem to Brian.

"You should also know," Debbie continued, "that there are all kinds of families and this one right here is Brian's."

Justin smiled at that. They were a weird group but he could see that they were looking out for Brian just like a family should. Justin glanced over at Michael and he glared back.

Suddenly Vic raised his glass. "Here's to the newest member of our family," Vic said. "Welcome, Justin."

"Thanks Vic," Justin said sure that he was blushing. He felt Brian squeeze his thigh and knew that the man approved. He smiled at Brian.

There were welcomes from most of the people at the table, but Justin was aware that none came from Michael. This was going to be tricky.

Justin made a decision. He raised his own glass. "I'd like to propose a toast to all of you. Thank you for welcoming a stranger into your family. I'm honored and I'll try to be worthy of your trust."

"You fucking better be, and look after kiddo there for us," Debbie admonished him.

Everybody laughed and they continued the meal in a much less strained atmosphere. Justin felt pretty good about his welcome. If only Michael would quit looking daggers at him everything would be perfect.

Brian fed Gus some of his food and ate a little bit himself. When the main part of the meal was over they moved into the living room to have coffee and dessert.

"Justin, would you help me in the kitchen?" Debbie asked.

"Um, sure, Debbie," Justin said following her to the kitchen and looking at Brian over his shoulder. Brian shrugged and grinned.

"What would you like me to do?" Justin asked.

"Pour the coffee," Debbie said, "and don't hurt Brian."

"What? I have no intention of hurting him."

"I hope not. You should know that he has never invited anyone to stay at his loft." Justin looked surprised. "In fact his rule has always been that they don't stay the night."

"Oh?"

"So I can only conclude that you are something special since he seems to have broken all the fucking rules for you. So again I say, don't hurt him."

"I won't."

"Good. Now keep pouring while I take these into the living room."

Justin filled the cups and Debbie bustled back and forth taking them to people in the other room. When the last one had been handed out, Debbie asked him to start another pot in case people wanted a second cup. He was filling the coffee maker with water when he felt someone come up behind him. He half expected it to be Brian, but the vibe was wrong. He turned around.

"Michael," he said, not at all happy to see the man standing behind him.

"What do you think you're doing insinuating yourself into our lives?"

"Excuse me," Justin responded.

"You follow Brian from Madrid, you move into the loft, you dance with him at Babylon and now you're here. Who are you?"

"I'm Brian's choice," Justin said, the venom creeping into his voice. God, he hated this man, probably as much as Michael hated him.

"Until he gets tired of you," Michael sneered.

"No sign of that yet," Justin said confidently.

"There will be. Believe me."

"I choose not to believe you. I don't think you know Brian half as well as you think you do."

"You arrogant little shit! You've known Brian for what, two weeks? And you think you know more about him than I do when I've known him for over nineteen years."

"I know him in ways you never will!" Justin picked up his coffee cup and brushed past Michael as he joined everyone else in the living room. He hoped Brian wanted to leave soon. He'd had enough for one evening.

Brian saw the look on Justin's face and he glanced up to see Michael glowering at him from the kitchen. "I think we better be going, Deb," Brian said. "We're still suffering from a little jet lag."

"Yeah," Justin concurred glad of the excuse to leave.

Kisses and hugs were exchanged. Justin noted that Melanie and Ted did not hug Brian and Michael did not hug him, but Lindsay and Melanie did. That surprised him, but he was pleased nonetheless. Maybe he had made some progress with them tonight.

Gus tugged on Justin's pant leg. "Justin, Justin," he called to the man.

"Yes, Gus," Justin said squatting down to be on the boy's level.

"Will you come and draw with me tomorrow?"

"If that's all right with your mothers," Justin replied.

Lindsay watched them, and replied, "It's fine with me."

Gus put his arms around Justin's neck and gave him a hug. Justin squeezed back and gave the boy a kiss on the cheek. Brian scooped his son up and blew on his belly. Gus squealed in delight.

"Thanks for dinner, Debbie. I appreciate you inviting me," Justin said.

"No problem, Sunshine," she replied adopting the descriptor that Brian had used on the phone when he told her he was bringing Justin.

Justin smiled the smile that earned him that nickname. "It was nice meeting everybody and seeing some of you again."

"We're going now," Brian said, "so you can talk about us behind our backs."

That earned him a chorus of "Brian" from everyone, but Justin was sure they'd be the topic of conversation as soon as the door closed behind them.

"You okay?" Brian asked as they walked to the Jeep.

"Yeah," Justin said. "I have had more fun a few times in my life though."

"They really weren't too tough on you," Brian explained.

"I guess it could have been worse," Justin conceded.

"Most of them seemed to welcome you with open arms. Deb and Vic are good people."

"I can see that. Why does Debbie think I'm going to hurt you?"

"Is that what she said?"

"Yeah. So why did she say that?"

Brian remained silent for a minute thinking about how he should answer that question. He decided they had started out with honesty and he knew that was what Justin expected of him. "I've … never been in any kind of … relationship before," Brian admitted.

"You haven't?"

"No. I never allowed that to happen before."

Justin thought about that. "Is that why Debbie said that you never let anyone stay overnight?"

Brian snorted. "Probably, but she's wrong. I've had guys stay overnight." Justin looked at him. "They just never get invited to stay a second one."

"I see," Justin replied. He was thinking about what this meant. He knew Brian was an experienced and excellent lover, so there must have been many of those one night visitors. "So am I your first … relationship?"

Brian nodded. "I always knew you were unique from the first moment I saw you."

Justin beamed at him. "I have no intention of hurting you," Justin needed to tell him. It came out in a whisper.

"And I don't want to hurt you, but I have no experience with this kind of thing. I've avoided it with a passion, so God only knows what's going to happen."

"Other than Miguel I don't have much experience either. That was a disaster. It was all based on lies, except … I did love him. That's why honesty is important to me. You have been honest with me, haven't you, Brian?"

Brian nodded. "We'll have to learn this … relationship stuff together. I'm game if you are." Brian grinned at him.

"I love you," Justin said with a sunshine smile.

"I'm not ready to say that to you yet, but I'm really glad you're here with me."

"That's good enough for now. I'll help you practise saying it later," Justin giggled.

Brian felt his cock jump. They had been sitting in the Jeep talking. "Time to get back to the loft," Brian stated and peeled away from the curb.

Justin giggled and Brian speeded up even more.

They squealed into Brian's parking space and raced into the building. They took the stairs at breakneck speed arriving out of breath at the loft. Brian couldn't wait to open the door. He pinned Justin against it and savaged his lips with his own. He sucked and nipped and licked over them in the most erotic kiss Justin had ever experience.

"Open the goddamn door," Justin gasped, "or I'm going to fuck you here on the landing."

Brian groaned knowing that that was exactly what Justin was going to do to him, but he'd get his turn later. Brian unlocked the door and they stumbled into the loft their lips still locked together.

Justin grabbed at Brian's T-shirt and it disappeared over his head. Brian lifted the top of Justin's lounging outfit and it came off in one swift move. They kissed again wrapping around each other and welding together. It never seemed that they could get close enough until one was inside the other. The jeans and pants came off next allowing engorged cocks to find freedom. They clung together in another kiss rubbing the swollen members together between them. Groans and moans filled the quiet of the loft. Each needed more. They stumbled out of their pants that were around their ankles and still kissing inched their way towards the bed.

At that point Justin took control. He turned Brian around and pushed him face down on the bed. He grabbed the tube of lube and squirted some into his hand. He wiped it across Brian's pucker and ran the side of his hand up and down the crack of his ass until he had the man moaning and begging for more. His fingers teased the tight little pucker and then plunged inside, one, then two, then three fingers. Brian arched up into the assault and panted and moaned.

"Now comes the good part," Justin said sliding on a condom.

Brian looked over his shoulder, his lust filled eyes, daring the other man to do it. "What's taking you so long?" Brian growled.

Justin impaled him in one swift move. Brian cried out in pain and pleasure. Jesus, he loved this man even if he couldn't say it to him. He was the only man who matched him in will, in mental acuity, in a wry sense of humor and most of all in sexual desire and prowess.

Brian felt Justin pull back till just the tip of his cock remained inside. Brian contracted his anal muscles. Looking over his shoulder he saw Justin draw in a sharp breath and close his eyes.

"Can you handle it?" Brian dared him.

Justin's eyes flew open and he drove all the way back in flattening Brian's shoulders against the bed and leaning his full weight on him.

"I can take anything you have to offer," Justin grunted. "You already know that, don't you?"

"Yeah," Brian growled, the noise coming from somewhere deep inside him. "I just like to make you prove it every now and then."

Justin giggled and Brian felt his cock jump beneath him. "I better get to work then. I wouldn't want to let you down. You might have to get rid of me if I did."

"No danger, Sunshine. No danger."

Justin grinned from ear to ear, pulled back and rammed home again. He loved to have Brian tell him he wanted him there, that he couldn't be replaced, that he was necessary to this man.

"How's my driving?" Justin asked.

"I'll call in my report later," Brian chuckled, then groaned as Justin plowed in again.

Justin's strokes grew faster and the talking ceased. All that could be heard in the loft were grunts and the slap of flesh against flesh. Primal need made talk unnecessary and after a while impossible.

As their orgasms neared Justin reached under Brian and tugged his cock with each thrust. Soon they were both shooting and gasping and groaning and collapsing one on top of the other.

Justin rolled off and disposed of the condom. "That was fucking unbelievable."

"Believe it because your turn is next."

Justin giggled. "You talking to me, big man?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, I'm talking to you, little boy."

"Well, your little boy needs a moment of rest."

"You young things just can't sustain an erection. Pitiful."

"I beg your pardon," Justin said. "My erection is just fine and Brian could see that he was right. Brian had been hard since Justin giggled.

"Hm," Brian said, "Maybe not so pitiful after all." He gave Justin's cock a tug and then rolled him onto his stomach and started to work with his tongue.

Justin knew Brian was a master of rimming and he relaxed into the skillful licks and probes of the man's tongue. When they were both ready Brian entered him taking his time and savoring the tightness and silky smoothness of Justin's tunnel.

"You were great at the dinner tonight," Brian said.

"Thanks," Justin grunted as Brian's cock drove in again and again.

The orgasms were a little slower coming after the previous workout, but just as mutually satisfying and mind blowing.

"We are so good together," Brian said as they lay side by side. "I can't believe I never get tired of you."

"Thanks, I think," Justin said looking over at Brian. "But what do you have to compare it to. Nobody else was ever around long enough for you to get tired of them, if I can believe what Debbie told me tonight."

"Some of them I was tired of before I even got my rocks off."

"Really?" Justin asked.

"Not everybody's as interesting as you are."

"No shit?"

Brian chuckled. "It's hard to be interested in a bunch of muscles or a ten inch cock after it's … deflated."

Justin giggled and he saw Brian's cock leap to attention. Shit, he really had to remember about that giggle if he wanted some rest between rounds.

He had another idea that he was sure would buy him some time. Justin rolled over and leaned against Brian's chest. "That was great, Brian," he said. "Now I'm ready to face tomorrow."

"What do you have to face tomorrow?" Brian asked.

"My parents. Want to come with me?"

Chapter 11 by Thyme

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 11



Justin stopped the Jeep in front of his parents' house. He looked at the familiar building and up to the window where his room used to be. He had debated calling them before he arrived but had decided they might tell him they didn't want to see him. He was going to see them one way or another.

His heart was racing. He had missed them if he was honest. He hoped they would accept him back into their lives. He needed his family just like Brian needed his. That was one of the things that he had realized at Debbie's dinner last night.

Justin had asked Brian to come with him tonight, but the man had said it might be a bit too much since his parents didn't even know he was gay yet. They had had dinner when Brian got home from work and Brian had given him his version of a pep talk before he gave him the keys to the Jeep. The pep talk consisted of Brian's rather ruthless way of handling things in his world.

"You can only control what you say and feel, Justin," Brian had told him. "They control theirs."

"But I really want my family back."

"I know you do, Sunshine, but prepare for that not to happen."

"You think they're going turn me away."

"I hope not but it's always wise to steel yourself for the worst."

"I suppose," Justin said starting to dread that possible outcome.

Now Justin was here and he had to do this all by himself. He told himself that he was a grown up, no longer their little boy. He could look after himself and he didn't need their permission anymore. With those thoughts firmly entrenched in his brain, he got out of the Jeep.

The walk up to the front door seemed to take forever. Finally he was ringing the bell and holding his breath. He heard the familiar strains of the doorbell chimes echoing inside.

Suddenly the front door opened and his mother stood in front of him. She looked great but her face registered shock at the sight before her.

"Justin!" she shrieked and he found himself in her arms having the life squeezed out of him. All he could do was squeeze back. "Justin, Justin, Justin," she whispered. "Oh, Justin."

There were tears in both their eyes as she released him so she could look at his face.

"Mom," Justin said softly, "it's so great to see you. You look wonderful."

"So do you, sweetheart. Come in. Craig!" she yelled. "Come here!" She couldn't take her eyes off the son she hadn't seen for over two years.

Justin looked over his mother's shoulder to see his father standing stoically at the entrance to the living room. He wondered how long he had been standing there. No look of surprise was evident on his face. In fact no emotion showed at all. Justin didn't like that one little bit.

"So you decided to come home, did you?" he finally asked.

"Hi, Dad," Justin said unsure what his father really meant. Did that statement mean that he could come home if he wanted to? "I'm back in Pittsburgh, so I thought I'd see how you all were."

"We're just fine, Justin. It only took you two years to care about how we were doing?"

Justin could hear the sarcasm in his father's voice. Obviously his father had no intention of forgiving him, at least not yet. "I've thought about you a lot, but I didn't think you wanted to talk to me. That was kind of what you said when we last spoke … that if I didn't go back to college, you didn't want anything more to do with me."

"So have you decided to go back to school … finally?" Craig asked.

"Craig, we can discuss that later. Let's just enjoy the fact that Justin's come home," Jennifer said pleading with her husband.

"No, Jennifer, because unless Justin is here because he's going back to Dartmouth, he's not coming home."

"Dad," Justin said.

"Craig," Jennifer begged.

"No, there is no discussion of that point. After the way this boy talked to us on the phone and the life altering decisions he made without giving us so much as a thought … no."

"Dad, I've been looking at schools here in Pittsburgh, but I'm not going back to Dartmouth."

Justin saw the thin line of Craig's lips grow thinner. His father was royally pissed.

"You're looking at schools?" Jennifer asked. "That's great, honey. But how long have you been back?"

"A few days."

"But … where are you staying?" Jennifer asked.

"I'm staying with a friend," Justin said hoping he could leave it at that.

"A girl friend?" his father asked. Trust his father to make matters worse. Maybe if he could say he had a girlfriend his father would loosen up a little. Problem was he couldn't say that and he wouldn't say that. He wasn't going to deny who he was any longer.

"No, Dad, a boy friend."

"So where does he live?" Jennifer asked.

"Over on Tremont."

"Who is this boy?" Craig asked.

"He's not a boy and I'm not a boy anymore either," Justin told them."

"We know that, honey," his mother said rubbing his arm.

"So how did you find this boy?" Craig asked stressing the word boy. "Europe's a long way away to find someone from Pittsburgh, or did you find him since you got back. Maybe we know his parents."

"Dad," Justin stopped him. He needed to get this out in the open. "He's not a boy friend. He's my boyfriend," Justin stated making it very clear by the inflection of his voice just what he meant.

"Oh, Justin," Jennifer groaned.

"No!" his father exploded.

"Yes, Dad, I'm gay. I'm living with this man."

"No, Justin, please," his mother begged him silently to take it back. She knew what was coming next.

"So that's why you stayed in Europe, Justin," his father said with a sneer. "I bet you had fun practicing your perversions over there. At least we didn't have to try to explain that to our friends."

"Craig," Jennifer said disbelief in her voice. "How can you say that to our son?"

"I have no son. Get out."

"Craig," Jennifer said again hoping her husband could be reasoned with.

"Don't start, Jennifer. I should have known there was something not right about this little pervert. Get the fuck out of this house. I never want to see you again."

Justin opened his mouth to tell his father just what he thought of him, but somewhere in the back of his brain and in his heart he had prepared himself for this. Maybe it was because Brian had warned him. Maybe it was because this wasn't so different from their last phone call when Justin had refused to go back to Dartmouth. It was his father's way or the highway, and once again he chose the highway. He didn't think he'd ever reconnect with his father after this.

Justin turned and walked to the front door. Without a look back he opened it and stepped out. He didn't slam the door or make any other kind of display; he merely shut it firmly and walked towards the Jeep.

When he was almost to the Jeep he felt someone touch his shoulder. He turned to see his mother looking at him with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry that you have to be in the middle of this, Mom, but that's it. He doesn't want to see me anymore, and I sure as shit never want to see him again."

"I … I can't believe he did that. And … he doesn't speak for me. I want you back in my life. I don't care what he says."

Justin wrapped his arms around her body and held on. At least one part of his family still wanted him.

"Justin, do you have a number where I can contact you? I'll try to talk to him, but he's not going to keep me from seeing you."

"Thanks, Mom," Justin said sincerely. "You can reach me here." He wrote Brian's telephone number on an envelope from his pocket.

"I'm really sorry, Justin. I don't agree with what your father just did."

"I know, Mom. Call me when you're ready to talk."

"I will. I promise," she said and kissed his cheek. She hurried back into the house.

Justin started the Jeep. He wondered if his mother would call. She tried to keep promises, at least she used to. He didn't know if she was strong enough to stand against his father. He hoped so, because he needed her. All that time in Spain he had convinced himself that he didn't need anybody. And in reality, he didn't. He had survived and prospered even without any help from his family. But now that he had come back he wanted his family and he wanted Brian. He could survive without them, but sometimes survival wasn't enough. He wanted love and happiness and security and a future. He had hoped that was what he would get by coming back here, but his father had no intention of allowing that to happen. Well … fuck his father! He had his mother and Brian and most of Brian's "family". That would be enough for now. Maybe he could see Molly and see how she felt about him. It would all work out as it was supposed to.

He drove away from his once family home towards his maybe future home and the man he had fallen in love with. He needed Brian's arms around him right now.



-----



Justin thrust into Brian's body, sweat dripping from his forehead. They had been at this ever since he came back from his parents' house. Brian had known as soon as he had seen Justin's face that it had not gone well at his folks'.

Brian had held him while Justin fought back tears, while he cursed his fucking asshole of a father, while he spoke hopefully of having his mother's support, while he worried about what to do with his future. After who knew how long Justin pushed himself back from Brian's embrace.

"I thought it … would be different," Justin tried to explain. "I really wanted my family back."

"You have a new family if you want it … and … you have me."

"Thanks, Brian. I needed to hear that."

"Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life," Brian said. They looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Fuck, did I just use that worn out cliché?"

"You did. You know, for an ad man you sometimes are pitifully corny."

Brian snorted. "It's the old tried and true proverbs that people recognize. You just have to use them in a new way."

"Is that Lecture 101 of the Kinney marketing strategy?" Justin teased.

Brian was relieved to see even a touch of humor. He knew how upset Justin was. "Have you ever thought about working in advertising?" Brian asked seriously. "With your brains and your artistic ability you would be a natural."

Justin looked thoughtful. "You think so?"

"I think so."

"I never thought about doing anything like that. I have no experience, no real training."

"You could take some courses. I could help you."

"But I need to get a job."

"There are things called night courses, you know," Brian teased.

"Night courses?" Justin said thoughtfully. He had been thinking about going back fulltime, but couldn't see how he could swing that without having to have Brian support him completely, and he didn't want that. He wanted some independence. He wasn't going to allow himself to be totally reliant on anyone. He was way past that.

"I was kidding, Justin," Brian said seeing the look on Justin's face. "If you want to go back to school fulltime, I … can help," he said slowly. He was afraid Justin would turn down his offer without even thinking about it.

"I really appreciate your offer, and it's great to know that you're there if I need help."

"But?" Brian said knowing the but was coming.

"But I'm going to support myself and tomorrow I'm going to start by finding a job and then looking into night courses."

"If you're sure," Brian said.

"I'm sure."

Justin thrust forcefully riding Brian's ass for all he was worth. He heard Brian groan and gasp for air beneath him. He loved those sounds. He loved almost everything about this screwed up, wonderful asshole that had somehow found him and changed his life in the blink of an eye.

Brian had taken him to bed after he had comforted him. He had given Justin one of the most incredible blowjobs he had ever had. That had been followed by an intense rimming session and then Brian had had his way with his ass, bringing them both to a mind blowing orgasm. They had rested a bit and then it was Justin's turn.

Justin thrust again and leaned on Brian's back. "I love you," he said into Brian's ear.

Brian was about to say something like "ditto" or "back at you", but that wasn't what he meant. He knew neither of those would convey anything close to his feelings for this man. "I … I … think … I … love you too," he blurted out skipping over the last three words like they were one.

"What did you say?" Justin asked thrusting again and then waiting. He hadn't been sure his ears heard correctly.

"You heard me," Brian gasped thrusting back and feeling his orgasm building.

"Actually, I didn't," Justin said, his thrusts coming faster and the tingling in his spine was beginning to work its way down to his balls.

"I love you, you twat!" Brian gasped.

Justin reached under him and tugged on Brian's cock. "What a charming declaration!" Justin teased. "But I do love you so much too. I'm so glad you're here with me and I can count on you," Justin breathed between strokes.

"Always!" Brian yelled as he came in a blinding orgasm. He felt Justin's following close behind.

They lay side by side basking in the proverbial afterglow. Brian lit a cigarette.

"That was awesome," he said glancing at Justin.

"We are great together and more than just sexually," Justin replied.

"In every way."

"In every way. Brian, I did make the right decision coming back here, didn't I?"

"I'd say so. Otherwise I would have had quite a time moving to Spain to be with you."

"You would have done that?" Brian nodded. "Every time I think I understand you and couldn't love you any more, you say or do something that blows me away, and I have to start all over again."

"I forgot to warn you, Sunshine," Brian said with a smirk. "There's no manual on the care and feeding of Brian Kinney."

"Then I'll just have to write my own, and make sure I include a looong chapter on proper lovemaking techniques for said man."

Brian snorted. "I don't think we need a manual for that. You seem to have mastered that from the outset."

Justin smiled his sunshine smile. "Roll over," he ordered.

Brian groaned and obediently turned onto his stomach. The grin on his face spread once he was sure Justin couldn't see his face. God, he loved this man.

"Stop grinning," Justin told him as he sheathed his cock once again.

"How do you know I'm grinning?" Brian asked looking over his shoulder.

Justin raked his nails down Brian's spine. "I know all about you. I'm onto you, Brian Kinney," Justin said confidently.

Brian arched into the delicious sting of Justin's fingernails. That felt so good, so right. Justin knew exactly how much pressure to use and when to back off. He was "onto him" but Brian couldn't think of anything better. He'd been waiting for someone to be "onto him" his whole life, even though he would deny that vehemently if anyone dared suggest such a thing, anyone but Justin, of course.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=993