- Text Size +

CHAPTER 18 - HARD TRUTHS NEED TO BE HEARD AND SAYING THE WORDS


PETERSON RESIDENCE - SATURDAY MORNING


KITCHEN


LINDSAY

 

Thank goodness my parents are away.  I couldn’t stand the 3rd degree I would get because Sam is not with me!

 

I still can't believe whoever that was with Gus spoke to me like that and as for that hard faced cow Cynthia!  

 

But oh how much Gus has grown! He is looking more and more like Brian everyday.  Michael didn't seem to see me as he was concentrating on the guy with Gus, but he does look like he went a few rounds with Tyson.  

 

I have to speak to Brian and Mel to explain how confused I was at the time but now I know what I want. And they will forgive me. Okay, I should not have been injecting the mattress instead of Mel but I couldn't understand why they were suddenly happy to play mommy and daddy!

 

I finish the coffee and put the cup in the sink. I try Sam again but again it goes to voicemail. The hypocrisy of the man! He was cheating on his girlfriend with me for months before we were found out. Then when I left Mel, he took me to Italy to live with him. I loved it there and everything was great until he caught me in a clinch, not even fucking the guy, in my office.  He said he needed time to think. Having taken me from Mel was one thing but for me to kiss another man was an affront to him!

 

I grab my purse and head out. It’s time for me to get my family back.  

 

BRITIN


MASTER BEDROOM - SAME TIME


BRIAN

 

“Oh-oh-ah! Wh-what you do to me!” I moan quietly as he swirls his tongue into my slit, whilst stroking my balls.  

 

I grab a handful of his hair and he just concentrates on sucking my purple head. Then he takes me down whole. As I slide down his throat, I grab hold of the pillow and scream into it.  I groan and moan until I really have to breathe!  He keeps my hips still then slowly flexes his throat.  I’m desperate to thrust but like most tops, he’s in control right now.   Slowly he lets me slide out of his throat.

 

“Oh you look so beautiful…horny and wanton and mine”  He murmurs and then sits astride me but with his back to me. “You need instructions?” He looks saucily over his shoulder at me, his eyes blazing with lust.

 

I swat his ass before sucking my fingers and pushing slowly inside him. He said I’m hot and tight but he’s tighter. I do the corkscrew on him but with three fingers and slowly stroking his prostate. The way he squirms and pushes back is so sexy. He grabs the condom and I almost weep with relief when he rolls it on me. Soon, I’m buried inside him and he goes still and then starts to clench and rock.

 

“Don't stop!” I whimper and soon we settle into a rhythm of him rocking and clenching with me gently thrusting. It looks like we're barely moving but it is so intense. “Holy fuck! Can't hold off much longer!”  

 

“One more minute, just one more...oh please just one more minute…!”  He begs, turning to look at me and in that instant, I knew I could deny him nothing!

 

“Don't rock…”

 

“O-o-kay. Oh God Brian! So freaking…pillow!”  He grabs it, shoves it over his face, stiffens and I hear his muffled screaming before he slumps onto my legs. I pull him back up and swiftly turn him over whilst still inside him.

 

“Lift your ass, lift your ass...please!” I whisper hotly in his ear, the excitement of what’s to come thrumming through my body. When he does, I thrust hard and fast for a minute and he gasps crying out my name until I come hard and he shudders again.

 

I manage to not put all of my weight on him when we crumple into a satiated heap. For a good five minutes, we lie there with me still inside him, trying to get our breath back.

 

“Wmmmr.”   He mumbles into the mattress.

 

I gently withdraw and wrap up the condom thoroughly. After Rhubarb dug in the trash, found one and almost took it downstairs...yeah, never again!

 

“What?” 

 

Slowly, he turns over and waves a hand at the bedside table.  “Oh water!” I laugh and he starts to sit up.

 

“Daddy? Papa Justin, are you awake?”  Gus calls out.

 

“We can't have him in here. It smells like a brothel!” Justin whispers mortified.

 

“We’ll discuss how you know what a brothel smells like later. You go tell him you’ll be in to bring him down to the kitchen in ten minutes!”

 

“Why me?!”  Justin demands.

 

“Look at me!”  I can help the snort of laughter.  “How do I explain this?!”

 

When he came the first time, he spurted all over my thighs though it is now drying, but it’s the hard on I still have that might be a little difficult to explain!

 

“How is that possible?!”  He chortles.

 

“Look in a mirror!” I retort, smirking and he blushes.

 

“Daddy,  Papa Justin, please can I come in?”

 

“Uh Gus. Can you go back to your room and I’ll be there in 15 all the way around ticks okay?” Justin calls out.

 

“Are you doing big-big kisses?”

 

“Yes we are.”  I call back.

 

“Okay!  I’ll wait for 15 all the way around ticks, but my tummy is getting hungry!”

 

Justin is curled up in a ball, giggling like a fool.  

 

“Okay, Papa Justin is just getting in the shower now!”  

 

I smack his perfect ass and he uncurls then drags me into the bathroom.

 

MEL’S HOUSE


LINDSAY

 

I’ve tried my key and it didn't work. I have to admit to being a little annoyed that she changed the locks. I try to head around the back but the pathway is now blocked by a gate.  

 

“Can I help you at all?”

 

I turn to face someone I don't recognise and smile.  “Yes I wonder, can you?  I’m…”

 

“Not wanted here or anywhere in the greater Pennsylvania area!”  Ems barks and then looks me up and down. “This flippertyjibbert is persona non grata. Pay her no mind. If that comes around again, please call the police and report her for trespassing!”  

 

“Okay Emmy.”  The lady replies, then frowns. “Is that her?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Oh, I expected so much better.”  She looks scathingly at me.

 

“So did Mel.” He turns his back to me.  “Now did you do it?”

 

“Oh yes.  One minute!”   

 

She rushes back into her house and then comes out with a basket. “I do hope he likes it!”

 

“Oh trust me, they will!”  He kisses her on the cheek.  “Now seriously, if that’s not gone in ten minutes, call the police! Toodles sweetie!”

 

I watch aghast as he gets into a car and then drives off. “Nine minutes!  I’ll be watching, phone in hand!” The woman taunts me and goes back inside, slamming the door hard.

 

What the fuck is going on?  Since when do people treat me like this?!

 

BRITIN - LUNCHTIME 


LOUNGE


MEL

 

“Thanks Marie.”  I hang up with a sigh and rub Bumpy. “Why?” I rub my face, tiredly.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Brian comes in with Custard hot on his heels. 

 

“Lindsay was at the house.” He huffs an annoyed breath. “Emmy and Marie sent her off with a flea in her ear.

 

“What was Emmy doing there?”  He asks and I get my lawyer face on and shrug. “The locks are changed and she doesn't know where you are. So just ignore her when she calls…”

 

“I blocked her number the moment she walked out the door. Ouch!”

 

“Bumpy is trying to tell you something!” He chuckles.

 

It is the first time that Brian has ever used Gus’s nickname for his soon to be brother or sister. When we had the scan and we could find out the sex, we had to toss a coin because we kept changing our minds. The nurse had to intervene when our best of three got to the best of 13! He’s been pretty much hands off but that ends now. Taking his hand surprises him but it’s the look of wonderment on his face that surprises me when I place his hand on Bumpy and he feels the movement.

 

“I felt that!” He gasps. “It felt like a hiccup.”

 

“To you, to me, it feels like gas... bad gas!”  We both laugh. “I promised Gus he can come to the next appointment. It's this Friday…”

 

“Yeah, he said, sorry screamed in excitement when he told me. I’ve cleared my day so I’ll be there.”

 

We sit in silence for a while but I have to ask. “Have you spoken to Michael?” He shakes his head and then smiles before telling me about his run-in with the super.

 

“Debs has called a family dinner, for tomorrow, so the time has come.”  He shakes his head part in anger but mostly sadness. “According to Kiki, he’s been in every morning like before but now that Debs is concentrating on Carl and Vic on Rodney, he’s feeling left out...poor widdle snake!”

 

“You don't think Lindsay would turn up do you?”

 

“Only the supremely arrogant would do that. So yeah, most likely!”

 

“Where’s Justin?”  

 

“Gone to see his mom. After the training of the other staff and the uh...reuniting we’ve been doing, seems that top’s ass needs a break!”  

 

“Justin's a top?! Does that mean you’ve…” He goes bright red. “Well! Anything else you want to share?!”

 

“No definitely not!”

 

JENNIFER TAYLOR’S CONDO


JENNIFER

 

There is something different about him. Okay, I haven't seen him for six months but he definitely looks dare I say it, happy.  Although, he is walking oddly.

 

“So another successful cruise done. I'm so happy for you and they renewed the franchises you said?” He nods and winces when he sits down. “Sweetheart, are you okay?”

 

“Yeah just a bit of a backache, that’s all.”

 

I regard him carefully and smile. “Does the backache have a name?” He gapes at me.  “No one says backache, then smiles and blushes like that. So tell me.”

 

“Brian.”

 

“Uh huh, Brian whom?”

 

“Kinney.  He’s…”

 

“The Stud of Liberty Avenue!  Oh honey, I’ve heard stories about him. Please be careful.”

 

“How do you know about Brian?!”  He looks stupefied.  

 

“When you first came out to me, I found a PFLAG group and they helped me to understand and see how hard it was for you to tell me. I made some good friends there. And when it came to telling your father and he reacted the way he did, it made divorcing him easier.  Oh and you're going to love this... suddenly he’s proud of you now that you're doing so well. I overheard him bragging at the club saying you were working with disadvantaged children. So I asked how they were disadvantaged? He rambled on about them not having a true family because of their single parental status. He was in mid rant when the Chairman of the club comes over and asks the name of your company. You know how proud I am of you, so I told him. Watching him squirm was great but it got even better when the Chairman says his son and husband had been on one of the cruises, not the main ship though. Of course, your father reacted badly and his membership has been terminated. He's not doing at all well, poor lamb!”  I try to look sympathetic and fail.

 

“Shame that.” He snickers. “Do you still see your PFLAG friends?”

 

“Oh yes, we try to get together at least once a month.  In fact, one of them should be here any minute…”

 

“Do you want me to go?”

 

I wince a bit. “It's just she’s having problems with her son. He’s not adjusting well to a sudden change in his life and I’m not sure…”

 

“I understand…”

 

The doorbell goes and he follows me out, when I open it Justin cries out “Debs!”

 

“Justin! What are you doing here?!” She pulls him into an embrace and then looks at me then him again. “Your mother?!”

 

He nods giggling and pulls her inside with me trailing dumbstruck in their wake.  

 

“Coffee mom?  Debs?  Or something stronger?”

 

“Stronger and an explanation please!” I demand. Half an hour later, I’m marvelling at how small the world is.  

 

“So this dinner tomorrow, who is going to be there?”  I query.

 

“What dinner?” Justin asks.

 

Deb begins to answer, “Well Jen suggested that I have a dinner and we confront Michael with what he’s done. Brian ignoring him is getting on my nerves. Not in an it’s Brian's fault kind of way. In fact, it’s far from it. Brian's really angry with him and he’ll lash out if he has to deal with Michael on his own, which is why he hasn't.  So with us there, and only us…”

 

“I understand and me being there isn't going to help matters?”

 

“No sweetheart, it won't.” She squeezes his hand. “Brian will tell you when he comes back…trust me.”

 

He smiles and stands up carefully. “Now you need to go! I have other things to tell your mother you definitely don't want to hear!”

 

“Ick-ick-ick!”  He shudders and limps out.

 

RED CAPE COMICS


MICHAEL

 

I look at the time and sigh.  Still no response but at least I get to eat with Ma tomorrow so she’s forgiven me.  But she and that cop have been getting too cosy in my opinion.  

 

I look up as the doorbell chimes and it's Lindsay. “What the hell are you doing here?!”

 

“Hello to you too Michael. I'm trying to find Mel and Gus.” I stare at her with contempt.  “What? Well, have you seen them? I’ve tried at home and I was going to try the loft but…”

 

“Are you kidding me?!  After what you did?!”  I explode.

 

“That is between me, Mel and Brian…”

 

“Aren't you forgetting Sam?” I remind her, relishing her flinch. “Where is your…”

 

“Oh please! Don't play that shit with me. You’re just still pissed that we turned you down!”  She smirks when I blush at that...

 

Start of flashback

WOODY’S BAR - LATE EVENING, 13 MONTHS AGO


MICHAEL

 

Brian said he’d be here 40 minutes ago, where the fuck is he?! I take one more circuit around the bar and am about to call him again when I spot Lindsay and Mel. Might as well wait with them, I suppose.

 

“Hey guys, how you doing?”

 

“Hey Michael.” Lindsay smiles and Mel waves as she has her mouth full. “We’re just discussing the merits of freedom. As much as I love the freedom of a night out, I would love to have another baby.  What do you think Mel?”

 

“Who would be the father?”  Mel looks wary.  

 

“Brian, of course. Who else would it be?”  

 

“After all the problems we had before with him, no I couldn't go through that again!”  

 

With that she grabs her stuff and walks out leaving both Lindsay and I in shock.

 

Nobody saw them for about a week and finally when we did it was obvious they were still having problems. So I pulled Lindsay to one side and presented what I thought was the perfect solution.

 

“Lindz, I’ve been thinking your baby dilemma...and maybe instead of Brian, I could do it?”

 

“Pardon?” She looks surprised. “You’re not...oh you are. Well that's very kind of you but Mel and I have discussed this and we would rather the next child be a full sibling to Gus.”

 

“We have?” Mel drawls sarcastically as she approaches. “Funny how that's not a conversation I remember ever having. Listening to yes, but participating in not so much.”

 

“Mel!” She hisses. “Michael has generously offered to help us out and…”

 

“What?! I mean, no thank you Michael, lovely as that offer is. But if we are going to be having another baby, Brian will be the father and…”

 

“Oh Mel!  Thank you!”  Lindsay pulls her into a hug.

 

“And I will be the mother…”

 

“How? Your endometriosis means you can't…”

 

“Had the procedure; I can get pregnant any time. Those are my terms... take it or leave it Lindz.”

 

“But you don't want him being a drop-in dad for two kids! I wouldn't do that! I’d be there every step of the way.”  I argue.

 

“Yes you would, wouldn't you? Again, thank you but now Mel and I need to talk to Brian.”  Lindsay smiles at me and drags Mel away. It was only later that I realised what she said was not meant in a nice way!

End of flashback

 

“We, as a family, have just returned from a cruise and she’s most likely resting at Ma’s.” 

 

“A cruise?”  

 

“Yes around the Caribbean, Brian took us.” I enjoy twisting the knife. “Now go away! I have a store to run…”

 

She smirks and then turns to leave. “I know about the cruise. It has been the talk of Woody’s.  And you’ve been back longer than they have, Michael. You only came back to the diner when your mom returned. So what was the something you did for Cynthia to hit you?  With Brian's blessing no less, because she couldn't have done that and still have her job. It was a good effort at one-up-boyship, but there’s something wrong in your version of paradise. I’ll see you soon Mikey.”  She walks out laughing.

 

BRITIN - EARLY EVENING


LOUNGE


JUSTIN

 

We have the house to ourselves. Brian comes in and stops in surprise then sniffs.  “I don't smell soul food, so what’s in the basket?”

 

I pat the fluffy rug I’ve laid out.  “Come and see.”  He approaches slowly.  “I won't bite unless you ask me to.”  He grins and sits opposite me.  “Open.”  I order.  

 

Inside the basket are toiletries: Bath oils, soaps, massage bars, massage oils, body cream, a candle, body scrub and various other things. He looks from it to me in bewilderment.

 

“Emmy had someone he knows make the range. It’s as close to the aftershave you use that we can get. And…”

 

“Why?” He whispers, awestruck.

 

“This is much better for you after the cancer. They’re all natural and organic and…” I trail off as he continues to stare at me. “Too much?”

 

“No. It’s the nicest thing anyone has done for me. Who's idea was...ah that would be you.  Come here.”

 

I wrap my legs around his waist and he takes my hands. “I’ve decided you are a very nice guy but I need to tell you something.” He pauses before looking away. “Gus is very important, as will the next baby be. They will come first. I won't have them hurt and I know you won’t…”

 

“And I won't hurt you either.” I tell him. “Brian, I won't hurt any of you.”

 

“I’m new at this and…I will fuck up but I want to be with you,  as in a relationship with you, because I really like you.”

 

“Good, because that’s what I want.” I kiss away his nervousness. “I really like you too.”

 

He looks over at the basket.  “Is there any dark chocolate and almond body oil in there?”  

 

“Yes and body scrub.” I murmur against his lips before sliding my tongue in. His hands slide up my back. “Wanna scrub my back?”

 

“And the prize for dumbest question of the year goes to…?”  He pushes me onto my back and claims my mouth again.  

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively.  Thanks