- Text Size +

CHAPTER 21 – DO YOU SEE THE OBVIOUS NOW MICHAEL?


 


CAB TO KINNETIC FROM RED CAPE


 


MICHAEL


 


Justin? Justin the fucking cat guy?! Hmph, don’t be ridiculous. They just wanted to teach me a lesson and I have learned it.  As I get out of the cab, I could swear that I just saw Lindsay.  I head to the doors then stop and decide that roses are a good idea.


 


When I get inside, there is nobody on reception but since I know my way, I head to Brian’s office. That begins fine, but then I spot Ted and run to the bathroom hoping he doesn’t see me. I’ve been in here for five minutes and since he’s not come in, I think I managed to avoid him. I look around the bathroom and smile. It is the fanciest one I have ever been in. I notice that there is a shower and a bath in here. Typical Brian. I do the sniff test. It won’t harm me to be squeaky clean!  I head to the door and lock it.


 


BRIAN’S OFFICE


 


JUSTIN


 


When my eyes rolled backwards, I think I saw my brain! I know Brian is talking to me but right now, I’m having problems hearing him because of the blood roaring around my ears.


 


“Wh-what did you say?” I mumble through ravaged lips.


 


“I’m getting cramp in my leg! Get up.” He gives my ass a squeeze and with the remaining energy, I lift up. He adjusts himself and I sit back down, gasping as he slides back into me.


 


“How are you still hard?”


 


“Again…mirror.”


 


“We need to…”  I take a breath as he lifts his hips. “Sh-shower.”


 


He sits up and carries me to his en suite. The water when it hits me is cool and I squirm against him. “It will heat up.” He whispers. “I need to take it off.”


 


I nod and almost whimper when he slides out of me and he lets my legs slide to the floor.  He tests the water again and walks us under it and the water feels so good against my skin and then the smell hits me. I turn to face him. “When did…?”


 


“Ted is not a toiletry guy so I guessed Emmy. He won’t tell me where but he got another set for me. Of everything.” He strokes my back. “No scrubbing for you... don’t want to scratch that beautiful skin.”  He kisses my shoulder and reaches for the loofah.


 


CYNTHIA’S OFFICE


 


GUS


 


“You okay G-Man?”


 


“I’m okay but I don’t understand something. Can you please explain it to me?” I look up from my paper.


 


“I’ll try.”  She comes and to sit next to me and I turn to face her.


 


“Why is daddy afraid of Papa Justin?”


 


“What do you mean?”


 


“Well. I was at the top of the stairs and he was saying goodbye to Papa Justin. When he closed the door, he said please don’t hurt me. I knowed that Papa Justin wouldn’t hurt daddy, so why does daddy think he will?”


 


“Ah. I see. Sometimes, people are worried that someone that they love doesn’t love them back and…”


 


“But Papa Justin loves daddy; I knowed he does!” I tell her. “Should I tell daddy that?  So he won’t be scared?”


 


“You know what I think, Gus? I think that’s exactly what you should do.” Cyn sniffs. “Come on, let’s go now.”


 


She takes my hand and we go to daddy’s office. She lets me knock.


 


“Come in!”  Daddy shouts.


 


“Hi. Gus wants to explain something to you.”


 


“He does?” Justin looks up from the sofa. “Gus, you okay?”


 


I nod and join him on the sofa. “Do you need me to stay G-Man or you got this?”


 


“I got this Cyn.” I feel like a big-boy and puff out my chest. “But can you look after Leather Bear?”


 


“Yes.” She says and walks out closing the door quietly behind her.


 


I turn to daddy. “Now daddy, I need to tell you something. Papa Justin is not going to hurt you. I knows he loves you because he gets that special sunny smile when he looks at you and Papa Justin, daddy loves you because he doesn’t push you away when he kisses you like he doesn’t push me away. He only pushes people away he doesn’t like to kiss. Now why don’t you just say you love each other so that you’re both double okay?”


 


BRIAN


 


OH SHIT!


 


I look at Justin and he looks as stunned as I am.


 


“Daddy? Papa Justin?” Gus looks at us both, his head swinging like a pendulum.


 


I get up from behind my desk and go sit on the sofa next to Gus with my back to the door and take his little hand in mine.  “Gus…”


 


“Daddy, I knows you do. You just has to say it.” He looks at Justin and takes his hand. “You just have to say it, too.”


 


“Know.” Justin whispers.


 


“No? Why don’t you love my daddy?” Gus asks, his eyes filling with tears.


 


“No, not that no. I mean k-n-o-w. You should have said I know you love my daddy not I knows you love my daddy.  And I do very much.”


 


“I love you too.” I whisper.


 


“Daddy, you have to say it louder.”  Gus sniffs.


 


“I love you too.”


 


“This is total bullshit!” Comes the screech from the door. “No Brian, you can’t!”


 


“I’m sorry Mr Kinney, Sir. I don’t know how he got in!” Rowan shouts and within seconds, Michael is out of my office.


 


“Unca Mikey said a bad word.” Gus looks at us horrified. “He needs to sit in the naughty corner.”


 


“Yes he does.”  Justin tells him.


 


“Can I go back to draw with Cyn now that you two knows, I mean know, you love each other?”  Gus beams at us.


 


“Yes, yes you can.” I reply and call Eliza to take him back to Cynthia.


 


Silence. There is nothing but silence left in his wake.


 


“So this loving thing... when?”  He starts to inch forward.


 


“Physically or emotionally?” I start to inch forward.


 


“Physically.” He wraps his legs around me.


 


“When you made love to me.” I pull him into my lap.


 


“Emotionally for you?” He asks as I start to run my fingers through his hair. With little resistance, I push him onto his back.


 


“When you were so angry about Gus and brought Rhubarb and Custard.”


 


“What about you?” I rock against him.


 


“Um, physically when I paid you back the first time and rendered you speechless. Emotionally was when you stayed with Gus after the comic debacle.”


 


I look into the bluest and kindest eyes I’ve ever seen. “Okay on three.”


 


“Wait do we say it on three or after three?”


 


“On three…one, two…”


 


“I love you.”  He grins impishly at me.


 


“Three…I love you.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively.  Thank you.