- Text Size +

CHAPTER 23 – HERE COMES THE BIG BROTHER


 


ALLEGHANY HOSPITAL, ULTRA SOUND ROOM – FRIDAY MORNING


 


GUS


 


I’m sitting on Papa Justin’s lap and Momma Leda is standing behind me. They are rubbing something on momma’s tummy.  “Daddy, what’s that?”


 


“It’s a gel that makes Bumpy look a little clearer.” Daddy tells me but his voice sounds funny.


 


“Okay here we go.” The man in the white coat says and he puts a thing on momma’s tummy and there’s this loud noise. “Momma, what’s that noise?” I cover Leather Bear’s ears as I don’t want him to be scared.


 


“Bumpy’s heart beating.” She tells me and her voice sounds funny too.


 


“We’ve got a good strong heartbeat so that’s good and so do we want to know now?”


 


Daddy and momma look at each other and nod. “Know what?” I ask.


 


“If you are being a big brother to a brother or a sister.” Papa Justin tells me.


 


“How can you tell that?” I don’t understand.


 


“Hopefully, Bumpy will turn around and let us know.” He replies.


 


For the longest time, we were just staring at the screen and I didn’t know what we were looking at. Then suddenly the man in the white coat says “There you go. Bumpy is a girl.”


 


“A girl?” Momma is looking at the screen and crying. “Brian, are you okay?”


 


“A girl. A sister. Daddy, I can’t believe it. I’m going to be the bestest big brother ever! Now, first thing we need to…daddy?  Daddy, what’s wrong?” Daddy has his head on the bed and is shaking. “Daddy! Please talk to me!” I cry.


 


“Gus, don’t panic, I’m fine I promise. I’m just so h-happy! I have my little prince and now a princess.”


 


“Fudge ouch!” Momma suddenly yells.


 


“Mel, you okay?” Daddy asks, grabbing her hand.


 


“No…hurts! What’s going on?! Oh fudge!”  Momma shouts.


 


The man in the white coat looks under the sheets and then back at the screen. “Mel, I need you to breathe and be calm. Okay?”


 


“Easy for you to say!”  Momma sounds really snarly.


 


Suddenly, there is a lot more people in the room. “Guys, I need you to get out now!”  The man in the white coat shouts.


 


Papa Justin takes me out and I’m scared. I don’t understand what is going on. “Papa Justin, is momma okay?” I ask as I watch daddy running down the hall.


 


“I don’t know Gus. I just don’t know.”


 


We wait for such a long time but daddy hasn’t come back. I want momma and daddy but I don’t want to be a big-baby. I am not going to cry!


 


Suddenly, daddy comes back down the hall and he’s wiping his face. “Brian?” Papa Justin’s voice sounds scared.


 


“Seems that Bumpy got a little tired of staying inside. She’s really small but is doing great.”


 


“Mel had the baby?!” Momma Leda gasps but I don’t understand. What baby? What’s happened to Bumpy?


 


“Come on Gus. I want to introduce you to someone.” Daddy picks me up and he carries me down a long hall and we’re looking at a very small person.


 


“Daddy, who’s that?”


 


“That’s Bumpy.”


 


I frown. “No daddy Bumpy is in momma’s tummy we just sawed her.”


 


“No, she’s right here.”


 


I stare at her. She’s really small! I think Leather Bear is bigger. “So I’m a big brother now?”


 


“Yep.”


 


“What about Momma? Is Momma okay?” I look round the room. All I can see is little people in boxes sleeping.


 


“Momma is fine. But she’s sleeping. I’m going to stay with her okay but I’m going to take you back now. What I need you to do is go home with Papa Justin. When you get back to Papa Justin and Momma Leda, tell her that Mel needs her case…”


 


“What case?”


 


“She’ll know don’t worry. And ask Papa Justin to call around and he’ll know what that means.”


 


“Okay daddy. I’ll do anything for you and Bumpy.”


 


BRITIN – THREE HOURS LATER


 


LOUNGE


 


JUSTIN


 


Gus finally crashed out and is on the sofa. Almost everyone is here. Franc has been cooking up a storm and trying hard to get Emmy in the kitchen, but to no avail. The door opening has everyone rushing to the door where a very tired looking Brian comes in.


 


“Give him room to fucking breathe!” Debs orders, almost forming her own barricade around him before turning to face him, hands on hips.  “Well?!”


 


“She’s absolutely gorgeous!” He sniffles. “Leda is with them right now. Where’s Gus?”


 


“Sleeping on the sofa. He really tried but in the end, the sofa won out.”  Emmy tells him.


 


“So here… a picture of the latest Kinney-Marcus.” He turns his phone around and Debs almost rips the phone out of his hands. “She’s adorable.” He whispers.


 


“Excuse me, can I just have my man for a minute?” I reach for his hand and pull him into the study.


 


I pull him into my arms and feel his tears soaking into my shoulder as he cries. “I was so scared.” He mumbles when he composes himself. “All I kept thinking was please don’t let anything happen to them.”


 


“But they are okay, right?” I ask and he nods. “Now go and wash your face. You need to talk to Gus as I’m sure that the chatting has woken him up.”


 


I check outside and there is nobody in the hallway. He heads to the bathroom and I head to the lounge. I knew I was correct. Gus is sitting up, staring fascinated at Brian’s phone.


 


“Papa Justin! Look! She’s so small! I’ve got to be a very gentle big brother, don’t I?”


 


“Yes you do.” Before I could take the phone, Debs takes the phone off him and marches to Brian.


 


“You need to send this to me immediately!”  She orders.


 


“Me too!  And we need to sort out the shower and maybe a christening!”  Emmy takes the phone off of her and starts fiddling with the screen while cooing.


 


“Hey Justin, sweets can you give me a hand please? Emmy is of no use nor ornament!”   Franc calls out from the kitchen and I head to help her.


 


Another hour later, I am helping Gus eat and feeling a little left out. I still haven’t seen a picture.


 


“Justin, can you go and give Gus his bath?” Debs orders.


 


“Hang on a minute, Debs!” Franc interrupts sharply. “He’s Brian’s boyfriend, not Gus’s nanny!”


 


The room goes silent.


 


Debs looks stunned. “What are you speaking to me like that for?”


 


“Not so nice, is it?”  Franc softens her tone. “He’s been hearing that tone all afternoon.” I look down at my plate. I hadn’t thought anybody had noticed. “Yes she arrived early and that was a shock. And yeah, I get that you guys are his family and you’ve known him longer but come on…in fact, let’s get out of here and leave them be.”


 


“Justin. Honey, I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just…”  Debs trails off before getting up and kissing me on the cheek. “Gus? You want to come stay with grandma tonight?”


 


“Really? Daddy can I, please can I?” Gus pleads.


 


“Let me help you pack a bag Sonny Boy.” He scoops him up and disappears.


 


An hour later, he comes padding in from the shower and smelling luscious. As he slides in the bed next to me, he hands me his phone. “I’m sorry I didn’t notice. I was still a bit dazed.  She’s early and so small but she’s a fighter. They think she will be breathing on her own in a couple of days.”


I take a breath and just stare at the utter gorgeousness that is his daughter. “Brian, she’s beautiful. But Mel is okay right, with her being so early?”


 


“Yeah. Oh by the way, her name is Ruby Kinney-Marcus.”


 


“Lovely, absolutely lovely.”


 


“And everyone else gets to find that out tomorrow.”  He kisses my shoulder.


 


“Oh.” I grin and he takes the phone off me before sliding his hand under the sheet. After a few minutes, he bites his lip. “Brian, what are you doing?”


 


“Prepping your throne.” He gasps, arching his back then sliding down the bed. “Want to accede?” He pants.


 


My mouth is not the only thing that starts to water. I get astride him and kiss him, groaning as he stops doing what he’s doing to himself and starts to gently work me open. “Oh fuck, oh fuck!” I mutter into his neck.


 


“Hold on, hold on!” He croons and scrambles for a condom.


 


Two minutes later, he’s embedded inside me. “Still... hold still.”  He whispers.  For a few seconds, we just look at each other. “Move Justin, please move now!”  He cries.


 


“No. Look at me, just look at me. I’ve always wanted to try this.” I can see him battling to control himself and finally he’s calm. “I’m sucking you and stroking your hot spot with the twisting motion at the same time.” His cock twitches. “But I’m not letting you come, oh no you have to be a good stud. I let you slide deeper down my thr-throat…stay still.  And, oh God…”


 


Brian has swiftly changed positions and I’m being kissed to within an inch of my life while he pumps into me.  As pleasure ripples through my body, I don’t know what I love more... him, him kissing me or him kissing me while he fucks me…and right now he’s fucking me and it feels so good! I almost pull his hair out so that I can breathe!


 


“I…oh fuck!” I scream as I explode and he holds my hips still so all I can do is feel. I watch him close his eyes as I tighten repeatedly around his cock.


 


“Jesus!  I love you!  I love you!”  He shouts and slumps on top of me. I stroke his sweaty back and wait for him to speak and more importantly move.


 


“Brian?”


 


Silence.


 


Oh my God, he’s fainted! I made the Stud of Liberty Avenue faint! I would happy dance if I could just get him off me!

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively.  Thank you.