- Text Size +

CHAPTER 28 - WAIFS, STRAYING AND BATH NIGHT!

 

MACY’S, ROSS PARK MALL - WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

 

PERSONAL SHOPPER’S OFFICE

 

FRANC

 

I love surprising Emmy! He’s just smiling as the cashier runs up my purchases. Whenever I’m on land, I make sure that I restock my wardrobe with investment pieces as my mom keeps telling me.  

 

Hunter, the assistant who has been running round with us all day, is on tenterhooks as the total is run through. When we got here early this morning, we were both ignored for a long time. Some snotty assed woman sent over him over as if as an afterthought but he has been amazing and in line for a shitload of commission!  

 

“Are you ready for this?” The cashier just stares at the screen and the snotty ass woman comes into view.  

 

“Yeah, come ahead.” I smile and flick through my cards and I find it. She looks at the card and then at me. “You can call if you want; I have my ID.”

 

“Oh no! I’m so sorry, it wasn’t that. It’s just I’ve never seen one before. Heard of a Black Centurion American Express Card, obviously but not seen one.”

 

“So how much?”  I ask.

 

“$362,927.38.” She replies with a flourish and the room goes quiet.

 

“How much?!” Hunter squeaks and Emmy helps him to sit down.

 

“$362,927.38. Shall I charge it?”

 

“Sure. And what’s the commission on that?”  I glare at Snottyass.

 

“Just one minute, let it go through. Perfect. So the commission would be 15% so $54,439.11.  Hunter, that’s...”

 

Snottyass is by the till in seconds. “It goes in the staff pool.”  

 

“Why?” Emmy asks. “The only staff who has been with us is Hunter and the commission should go to him and him alone.”

 

“That’s not how it works here at Macy’s, sir.” Snottyass almost sneers.

 

“May I speak to your manager?” He demands.

 

“I am the most senior person in this department and…”

 

“I doubt you hired yourself. So I want to speak to the person who hired you.” I cut her off and turn to Hunter. “Can you get…”

 

“Hunter sit down. Want some water? I’ll call Robin.” The cashier smiles at him and picks up the phone. Snottyass looks infuriated. “He’ll be five minutes.”

 

Five minutes later, Robin glides in. “Whom is the cardholder?”  

 

“Me.  We…”

 

When I finish explaining what happened, but it’s clear from the smug look on the face of Snottyass and Hunter’s demeanour that she’s getting her way.  I’m not having that!

 

“Excuse me, I need to go on my break.” The cashier says and with a curt nod, Robin waves her away.

 

He turns to me. “Here’s what we’re going to do…”

 

“Give him the commission he earned or I return this and go to another Macy’s, who treat their staff fairly. Oh and whatever happens, I’m taking Hunter with me.” I turn to Emmy.  “Diamonds? He and Eyl would be a force to be reckoned with!”

 

“Oh yes! The eye on him!” Emmy grins before turning to Hunter.  “Honey you need to quit and then google Seabird Enterprises.”

 

“Seabird? As in the cruise ship? I thought you looked familiar. You were in the bar and dining advert!”

 

“Yep. So you quitting?”

 

“If you’re serious then I’m quitting.”

 

“So Robin, what’s it to be? Either way you lose him but gain almost $400K in sales. And she can look down her nose at someone else.” I bitch, glaring at Snottyass.

 

“I wish you well Hunter. I’m sorry to…”

 

“No so fast. Commission now!”

 

“We don’t pay commission on the day, ma’am. I can assure you that...”  Robin simpers.

 

“We do when there is a Black Centurion American Express Card holder involved.” A cut glass British voice interrupts us and the cashier is with him. “Lawrence Clark.  I am the CEO of this store. Arrange for that to be paid to Hunter immediately, Robin.”

 

“O-of course, Mr Clark, right away!” He stammers. The time ticks over until Robin comes back. “It should be there now, if you’d like to check.” He sounds like he’s chewing glass.

 

Hunter does so and gasps. “Fuck! Seriously fuck! Come on Daph, quit too! You hate it here!”  

 

Daph, the cashier, shakes her head. “I’ve got school to pay for…”

 

“I can pay for it. You’ve looked after me enough. Please Daph, please!”

 

“I want to work my notice though. But yeah I quit.”

 

“The working of your notice is not needed Daph.” Lawrence smiles. “Thanks to your actions, I am now aware of how Robin operates this department. You may leave immediately with an additional 15% of the commission going to go to her, I don’t need to say from your staff pool and immediately, do I Robin?”

 

“Daph, what did you do?”  Hunter gasps.

 

“I spotted him doing his walk around and took a chance.” She replies. “And he listened.  And has been listening for a while.”

 

“Robin, you are still here because?” Lawrence asks meaningfully.  “After this transaction is completed you both will see me in my office won’t you?”

 

“Of course, Mr Clark. Right away, Mr Clark!”  He scampers off and Snottyass has a nice film of oh-shit-sweat on her upper lip and forehead. So attractive!

 

Within half an hour, we’re in the car park with our purchases and two very happy former Macy’s employees.  

 

“So Daph, I’m Franc and this is Emmy. Where we dropping you off?”

 

“We share an apartment off Liberty Avenue. It’s fine, we can take the…”

 

“I know Liberty Avenue. Get in, we don’t bite!”  Emmy grins.  

 

As we head back towards the Avenue, they are silent. Well apart from the odd appreciative whistle from Hunter and purr of delight from Daph. I chuckle, as yet again, Hunter looks at his phone.

 

“Hunter, they can’t take it back. Once it’s in your account, unless the bank has a compelling reason and a court order, you get to keep it.”

 

“Never had that much money before. We can move out of that apartment!” Hunter exclaims.

 

“What are you studying, Daph?” I ask and she frowns. “You mentioned school earlier.”

 

“Oh!  Wow, you’re really observant.  2nd year of medical school…”

 

“Ooh, there’s Blake!” Emmy calls out and winds down the window to get his attention.  “Diner?! Okay!”

 

“You guys hungry?” I ask and there’s vigorous nodding.

 

DINER

 

BLAKE

 

I managed to grab a booth and wait for the guys. Debs is bustling about, as usual. “Guys!” I wave at them.

 

“Hey Blake, this is Hunter and this is Daph. Daph, Hunter this is Blake.” Emmy does the introductions. “We’re trying to persuade, not that we’ve started negotiations yet, Hunter to join Seabird, specifically working with Eyl.”

 

“Work with Seabird?”  Hunter stutters.  “As in on the ship?”  

 

“Yeah that’s where Diamonds is.” Blake explains. “Wait let me show it to you properly.”

 

As he and Daph pour over the pictures, the food arrives. “How long would you be away for, if you accept?”  Daph asks.

 

“Six months of the year.”  Franc replies.

 

“I would miss you so much but you would be an idiot to turn this down.” She tells him firmly but with tears in her eyes.

 

“Medical school you said earlier Daph?  Aren’t you looking for another assistant, Blake?”

 

“Yes absolutely. So Daph, what do you say?”

 

“Are you guys crazy?! This isn’t real! We’re on that Punk’d show, right? Don’t we have to interview or something?!”  

 

“Sweeties, you just did.”  Emmy smiles over his cup.

 

“What do you mean?”  Daph is wary still.  

 

“Sheesh, give me that.” She hands over the iPad. “Okay, who’s that?” I turn the screen to them.

 

“That’s you?” They look at Franc. “Oh my God! You’re one of the owners?!”  Hunter splutters.  “I thought you were just in the advert!”

 

“Yep and I know good when I see it. You went above and beyond to make the shopping experience good for me and Daph you showed compassion, tenacity and integrity by standing up for Hunter.”

 

“You really mean this?” Daph whispers incredulously, looking at Franc.

 

“I never mess about when it comes to business.” She replies. “Look, why don’t you come and see a couple of people who can reassure you? You have to admit as ruses go this is a touch elaborate.”

 

“Hey gorgeous.” Ben leans over to kiss Emmy hello. “Guys, how are...don’t I know you?”

 

“I don’t think so.” Hunter replies uneasily.  

 

“No, I’m sure I know you. What’s your name?”

 

“Hunter, his name is Hunter and this is Daph.”  Blake replies.

 

“Hunter? Hunter... Wait! You studied in my class about 4 years ago. Then you got....oh shit, yeah, I remember you now.” Ben trails off and Hunter looks crestfallen.

 

“You might as well tell them the rest.” He mutters.

 

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of.” Daph tells him firmly. “It was a blood transfusion; you being gay is irrelevant!”  

 

“Ah I see.” Franc reaches over and takes his hand. “And I bet the snotnoses in Macy’s gave you a hard time about it, didn’t they?” He nods. “Well believe me when I say that this will not happen on Seabird. Especially with the captain of the ship.”

 

“The captain? What does he have to do with it?” Hunter looks around the booth.

 

“That would be me.” Ben smiles at him. “What cocktail are you on?”

 

“You...you’re...positive?” Hunter gasps and Ben chuckles. “You’re built like a brick shithouse!”

 

“Thanks, I think. But yeah, 3 years. The sea air is wonderful, especially round the Caribbean where our route is…”

 

“Can we think about it? On our own for, oh let me see, a second? Yes! We say yes!” Daph exclaims.

 

“What’s going on?” Debs slides in next to me. We catch her up and she nods approvingly.  “You guys got a lot of stuff?”  

 

“Not really why?” Hunter asks, around a mouthful of fries.

 

“Because I know the area of Liberty that you live and now that you’re family, you’re not staying there. Franc, can you go help them pack and bring them to mine please?”

 

“Yes Debs.”  Franc stands up.  “Come on, you heard the lady. And by lady, I mean Matriarch.  The only one scarier than her is my mom and I mean we’re talking one-look-shit-your-pants-scary when she’s mad.”

 

“Is your mom here?”  Hunter asks.

 

“Not yet.”  She sighs and a flash of fury crosses her face before she grins at them. “Come on let’s go.”

 

EMMY

 

As the door closes behind them, I look around the table. “Anybody know what that look was about and what does she mean not yet?

 

“I don’t know. But the last time I saw that look, was when Michael trashed the boards.” Debs replies. “Speaking of Michael, have you seen or heard from him in the last few days?”

 

“No. Not since he was at Kinnetic during the great declaration.” I tell her and judging by her confused expression, it seems that this news has not yet travelled. Once I finish telling her about Gus’s role in getting his daddy and papa to declare their love, she’s beaming with pride.

 

“Such a good boy and...oh fuck! What does she want?” Debs sighs as Lindsay and some scruffbag approach the table.

 

“Mrs Novotny, Mr Honeycutt and whatever your name is.”  She sneers at Blake, who doesn’t even acknowledge her and that pisses her off.  “I’d like to introduce you to Sam Auerbach. He’s…”

 

This?! This is what you cheated on Mel with?”  I look him up and down.  “I’m going to go with, um, you like the feel of his beard?”  

 

Sam stops snickering when she glares at him. “Do you know where we can find Franc or whatever her name is?”

 

“Right here.  Bumped into Carl and he’s doing the delivery.  What can I do for you?”  Franc slides into the booth, looks up and smirks.  “Oh, hello again, Mr Auerbach.”

 

“Oh shit!”  He mumbles.  “Lindsay, let’s go!”

 

“Why? You need to tell her what is happening.”

 

“And what exactly is happening? How’s Henri?” Franc cracks her knuckles under the table and Sam swallows hard.

 

“His lawyer? How do you know him?”  Lindsay demands.

 

Her. I was at their wedding. Well, not as a guest, but I catered it. They hired the Seacrest for the event. She’s a very understanding woman, especially when she found him fucking one of the bridesmaids.”

 

“What?!” I gasp and Blake starts to laugh.

 

“So again, what can I do for you?” Franc stares unblinking at Lindsay, who seems to have gone into shock. “Lindsay, what do you want?!”

 

“You...I want you to give me your full name and address so that Sam’s lawyer can serve papers against you.”

 

“Why?”

 

“You besmirched his character!” Lindsay has started to rally.

 

“No. I didn’t and he knows that. Seacrest is part of our European fleet. There’s Seacrest and Seacrest II. Seacrest II is a smaller ship, which we rent to individuals. I hope you’ve enjoyed your stay on it when you’ve ridden and been ridden on the waves, Lindsay.”

 

“Ridden on the… What are you talking about?!” She demands, sitting down so quickly Ben has to move out of her way.

 

“Mr Auerbach rented Seacrest II from us this year. As he does every 2 years and that’s how I know he’s been fucking everything with a pulse since you left. People talk, especially when they are dealing with a supercilious egomaniac…” She turns to Sam. “And no, they’re not talking about you.”

 

Lindsay looks at the water glass in front of her and I can see what she’s thinking. “Go on, I dare you.”  Franc growls and I mean growls!  “Debs move around, so she’s only got me to aim at.”  Even Helen Keller could see and hear that this is a bad idea! Lindsay smirks and picks up the glass. “But if that hits me, I hit you and with these.”  

 

She brings her hands above the table and she’s wearing a crystal knuckleduster!

 

“Remember these, Mr Auerbach? Want to tell her what they feel like?”

 

“Where the hell did they come from?!” I gasp.

 

“She always has them.” Ben tells me. “Always.”

 

“Wait, what do you mean feel like?”  Blake pipes up.

 

“Let’s just say that when she said no the second time, I accepted it. At least, my dentist was a happy man.” He chuckles. “Lindsay, they hurt! If you want to go against her physically, that’s your choice. But legally, it’s mine and she’s not lying about me.”

 

“You’re married?!” She glares at him.

 

“So were you. Well after a fashion but that didn’t stop you from fucking around on Mel. What’s with the indignation now?”

 

“Because I left her for you!” She snarls.

 

“That was your choice. I’m not leaving Henri for you, if that’s what you are thinking. Henri and I work because we aren’t exclusive to each other. We fuck around responsibly and we’re not exclusive. But when one or other of our muses gets a little clingy, then we come to each other’s rescue. And that’s what I was doing... rescuing Henri from her latest cock-up. She’s whose voice you heard when you called.”

 

“We’ve been dating for two…”

 

“No, we’re not dating. We’re fucking and that’s all we are doing. I don’t date, I’m married.” He straightens up and shakes his head. “I thought you understood that. Think about it, did I take you anywhere we could be seen?”

 

“You fucking cunt!” She screams at him, silencing the diner. “I gave up everything for you!”

 

“Oh please! You gave up everything for you!” Debs retorts as she stands up, pushing Sam out of the way so she can get right in Lindsay’s face. “Listen carefully, little girl. Mel is happy with Leda, she’s happy with Ruby and more importantly, she’s happy without you. Have you told Sam about your plan to go for custody of the children, with him playing daddy? How does he, let alone his wife, feel about that? Do yourself a favour Lindsay, take this loss on the chin and leave Mel alone.”

 

“Who the fuck are Ruby and Leda?!” She shrills.

 

“I’m Leda and Ruby is our cat. So you could say that she’s got two pussies that give her pleasure as opposed to one who gave her none.”

 

“Oh boy.” Franc snickers quietly. “Grab the popcorn, smackdown a-coming!”

 

Lindsay stands up to face Leda. She looks her up and down. “Where did she find you?”

 

“For some deluded reason, you think she’s still answerable to you. She’s not. As Debs has said, stay away from Mel. She’s got me now.”

 

“Am I supposed to be intimidated by…”

 

“What you are or are not is irrelevant because nobody cares. Nobody! Oh, don’t get me wrong. You are passably attractive but boy are you ugly on the inside. What you did to Gus and Mel was just plain nasty. You denied him the pleasure of a little brother or sister for months by lying about what you were doing. You let Mel believe that her endometriosis had come back or there was something else seriously wrong, by pretending to inject her. Take your head out of your own ass and just try to imagine how that felt for her? She’s talked a lot about you... Oh don’t preen, none of it’s been good. I see it as an exorcism of sorts. You’re a succubus and that’s not a compliment either.  But she’s done with you and judging by the speed with which he left, it looks like your gravy train is done with you too.”

 

Lindsay whips her head round and sees Sam leaving.  “Get out of my way!”  She shouts but as she attempts to shove Leda away from her she steps to the side so Lindsay ends up in an undignified heap on the floor. Sadly she manages to stop her face from hitting the floor.

 

She scrambles up and grabbing the things that spilled out of her purse, she runs after him screaming his name. It doesn’t take long for the laughter to start.

 

Leda slides into the booth and Debs frowns at her. “Why did you say that Ruby is your cat?”

 

“She doesn’t get to find out about Ruby. Until Mel and Brian decide. This buys us some time.”

 

“Speaking of time.” Debs glares at the advancing form of Michael. “It’s about time you showed up. Where have you been?!”

 

“Worried were you?” He pouts as he sits down. “I’ve been putting back things that Nathan keeps moving around. So fucking annoying. And on top of that your boyfriend…” He glares at Blake. “Has agreed to that stupid Saturday Club so we had to clean up the space above the shop and paint it.  It took fucking ages.”

 

“Explains the splodges in your hair.” Blake replies tartly.

 

“So Ma have you thought about what I asked you. I need to move quickly on this as I want things back to normal.”

 

“Still thinking about it Michael. You can’t expect me to have an answer so fast.”

 

“I don’t see what there is to think about…oh for crying out fucking loud!”  He storms.

 

“Now what?!” I ask.

 

“Nathan’s actually gone to the comic convention that I was going to go on! Now I have to stay in the store or lock it up.  Fuck it I’m going home he can open up tomorrow! Ma let me know when you’re sending it!”  He stands up and storms back out.

 

“Oh he must be really pissed.” I chuckle. “He didn’t ask about Brian. Now enough about whiners, you okay?”

 

Franc is scrolling through her phone and looking angry, scared and then relieved. “Date’s off.”

 

“Oh he had better have a good reason.” I snarl.

 

Franc runs her fingers through her hair. “He does. He got shot.”

 

LINDSAY

 

I look frantically around and see him heading towards where we had parked.  I manage to catch up with him.  “Sam?!”  I pant as I struggle to keep pace.  “Sam, can you stop a minute?!”

 

He stops to stare coldly at me. “I can forgive most things but can you look me in eye and tell me you didn’t do that to Mel?”

 

“I was upset at the way she and Brian were behaving suddenly and I acted out a bit.”

 

“A bit?!” He almost screams at me, his eyes are full of what, I don’t know. “Do you realise how sickened I am by you?! You blithely tried to take away her chance of motherhood because you were upset about what?”

 

“She’s always hated him and suddenly she wanted a baby with him! Yes, I wanted the baby as well but it should’ve been me to carry it, not her!”

 

“It! You describe a baby as an ‘it’! But I suppose if the baby was yours, you’d say he or she, wouldn’t you?”

 

“Sam, aren’t you being melodramatic?! Let’s talk about you and your lies!”

 

“I didn’t lie, Lindsay.” He answers tiredly. “What was the first thing you did when we had a row?”

 

“A row? You threw me out!”

 

“And you say I’m being melodramatic?! I didn’t throw you out; you walked out! You had a bit of a kiss with some guy and when I didn’t react the way you wanted me to, you stomped off and hoped I’d follow. And when I didn’t, you decided to see if you could make me jealous by going back to Mel. And for a while that worked, but not of the reason you think…”

 

“So what is the reason?”

 

“You had a kid!” He shouts. “Henri and I will never have that! And yet again, you ignore the fact you were happy to deny your partner the chance of motherhood!”

 

Shit I didn’t know that!

 

“Sam.” I put my hand on his arm. “Listen, we’ve both made mistakes…”

 

“But yours were deliberate. You’re a horrible person! I’m going to transfer $40K to you. That should cover you for services rendered. Goodbye Lindsay.”

 

Services rendered?!!!

 

“What do you mean services rendered?!”

 

“Well, while you were so busy playing lady of the manor, you weren’t painting.  So for not doing that, the art world thanks you.”

 

“But you said…”

 

“I wanted to fuck you, Lindsay; of course, I would have said anything! Look, let’s face it... we’ve run our course. There’s nothing left at this point since I can no longer stand to share space with you, even the free air we’re breathing right this minute. So I will settle the bill at the hotel and return the car. Like I said, goodbye Lindsay.”

 

It takes me about five minutes to realise that he’s gone. I rush to where we parked the car but it’s gone. I feel my phone vibrate and sigh in relief. It is short lived as it is from my bank telling me that I have a credit of $40,000.  

 

Well, at least I have enough to start again somewhere else!

 

I square my shoulders and hail a cab.  By the time I get to the hotel, Sam has gone but true to his word, the bill is settled.  As I grab my cases and leave, I’m surprised to find Det. Horvath outside.

 

“Ms Peterson. Are you going somewhere within the Pittsburgh area?”

 

“I beg your pardon?”

 

“You need to report the 57th Precinct every Friday until such time as your trial for false reporting. Therefore, I need an address in this area or to notify the precinct of the city to where you’re going to reside in.”

 

Oh fuck I had forgotten about that!!  Think!  Think!

 

“My parents address is…”

 

“Why don’t I give you a lift?” His tone doesn’t brook any argument. We drive in silence and just before I get out the car, he clears his throat. “You do realise I know that your parents have sold the house, don’t you?” I close the door and lower my head to wipe my eyes. “Ms Peterson, you crying wolf tears isn’t going to work. I’m going to take you to a hostel where you can stay until you find alternative accommodation…”

 

“I have money for a hotel, thank you!” I snap.

 

“But I don’t believe you are going to be where you say you’re going to be. You leave me no alternative. We’re going to go back to the precinct and you will be transported to the correctional facility… Ms Peterson, do not interrupt. There you will be put on a tag and then you can go wherever you want, within the Pittsburgh area. Stray out of that perimeter without telling us and you will be arrested to spend the rest of the time behind bars, until your trial date comes. Now buckle up!”

 

JUSTIN’S RESIDENCE - LATE AFTERNOON

 

BRIAN

 

“Beautiful. Where did you get this?” I point out a silkscreen that is in front of the windows.

 

“Grenada, well the material but then I bought the frame here.” He looks so cute when he’s proud. “This place gets really hot when the sun comes over this way and I don’t like curtains so this works.”

 

After a few days at Britin, he decided that he needed some more clothes. So here we are at his place getting them. It’s a Spanish villa type property with a garden big enough for the cats. Downstairs is the kitchen and living area, which is all one massive space bathed in light. There are three plump sofas and in the corner is an easel.

 

“May I?” I point at it and he nods. When I lift the canvas, I feel a catch in my throat. “I was wrong. I really want it.”

 

“Thought you might say that.” He wraps his arms around me and I stare in awe. It’s the picture he started on the cruise of Gus and me reading. “Yours is over there.”

 

“Mine?” I turn in his arms and frown. “What do you mean?”

 

“You get the first painting and I’m doing one for myself.” He ducks his head down and we tighten our arms round each other.

 

“So what’s upstairs?”

 

“Bedrooms and bathroom. I love baths and…”

 

“You love baths?” I look at him in surprise. “We never have baths.”

 

“What you have in Britin is not a bath.”  He grins and leads me upstairs and then he opens a door.

 

“Oh my God.” I gasp.

 

The bathroom is tiled in marble. It has a two foot wide and, it must be at least, seven foot long claw footed bath right in the centre and behind it is a shower that takes up the entire length of the wall.  There is a cupboard that is stocked with toiletries galore and fluffy towels.

 

“What’s over there?” I point to a door.

 

“Steam room. When my allergies play....ummmf!”

 

He starts to climb but I stop him and reluctantly pull my mouth from his. “We have to do this properly.”

 

“We’ve been doing this wrong all the time?” He giggles and tries to pull me back into a kiss.

 

“Justin, I’m serious.” I step out of his reach. “Stay there. We need to do it properly.” I turn to the toiletry store. “So bath or shower?”

 

“Okay, let’s do it your way. Bath.” He laughs and joins me. “But no, you cannot set it. I’m the bath expert so I get to do it. Now do you prefer bubbles or oils?”

 

“Oils. No wait, bubbles! Can we have both?”

 

“We can. Let me see here.” He looks up at me. “Can I surprise you?”

 

“Uh huh and the bedroom is where when I come out?”

 

“Left for the master.”

 

MASTER BEDROOM

 

I am awestruck. He just has a bed in the centre of the bedroom, like my loft. But unlike my loft, it is covered in silks and cashmere blankets. I look around the room and there are pictures of him and Jennifer and I assume the little girl is Molly.  

 

“What do you think of this smell?” His voice startles me and I regard him with suspicion. “Come on, how is that romantic if I did that?”

 

He has a pool of stuff in his hand and I warily lower my nose and inhale. “Musky, nice I like that but can I have some mint and chocolate? It smells good on you.”

 

“Okay. But before I go, what exactly are we doing?”

 

“You’re going to concoct.” I kiss him for a good few minutes. “Then you’re going to make love to me and then we have a bath.”

 

“Don’t move from that spot.” He murmurs against my lips. “You had better still be dressed when I get back.” He calls over his shoulder.

 

Two minutes later, he comes back.  “Okay, strip.”

 

“What? No music?”

 

“I’ve seen you dance, so no. Just strip. Wait? Are you going commando?”

 

“No.”

 

“Then leave them on and I’ll take them off.”  He sits at the end of the bed and smiles at me. “So Stud, strip.”

 

I start with my shoes and socks.  He nods approvingly.  “You have such elegant feet.”

 

Slowly I pop the buttons on my fly and open it up and his eyes go smoky. So I move to my shirt. “Come here.” He whispers and I approach him unbuttoning as I go. I can’t believe my hands are trembling as he helps me out of my shirt. “May I?” He nods and I tug his sweater over his head. “Like cream.” I kiss behind his ear. “Your skin is as soft as cream.”

 

“I’m supposed to be...ummm” He squirms in my arms as I lick and kiss behind his ear.

 

“What is it you’re supposed to be doing?” I whisper in his ear.

 

“I… um to make oh!” He squeals as I stick my hand down his pants and slowly start to jack him off. “At...oh...let me take them...um off!” He looks up at me and I shake my head. So he lies down and I lay alongside him. I jack his cock and the combination of my fingers and the tightness of his jeans means his hard on has nowhere to go or to do anything but feel better and better.

 

“Ooh!  That’s oh God!” He spreads his legs to try and give himself more room. I’ve tried that; it doesn’t work, it just gives me more room.  “Oh for...Jesus! Brian please, oh please!”

 

“Just wait, it’ll feel great.” I whisper against his lips before our tongues start to duel. He’s whimpering into my mouth as I manoeuvre one finger to near his hole. He tries to pull his mouth away from mine but I entangle my fingers in his hair and keep our lips locked. His hips are jerking frantically as I alternate the rhythm between fast and slow. I don’t normally kiss with my eyes open but I love watching him just before he’s going to come undone and I know he’s close so I open my eyes. His are tightly shut, his body is undulating with pleasure and his cock feels like a firecracker. It is jumping so much!

 

“Mmm!  Mmm!”  He cries and tries to slow me down. But it’s too late. Suddenly, he stiffens and I don’t think I have ever had someone scream into my mouth while kissing. Judging by the way he’s bucking, he’s coming hard!

 

Slowly, he calms down and I brush his lips gently. “You okay?”

 

“Oh that was awesome.” He shakes his head to clear it. “Where did you learn to do that?”

 

“Honestly?” He nods. “During cancer treatment. They said there was a chance I could be impotent, so I made sure I was still working. I put on my tightest jeans and well you know the rest.”

 

He looks at me with such understanding that I have to look away.  “Come on. I’ll set the bath and you get the champagne from the fridge”

 

“Yes sir!” I mock salute and get up and then pull him upright.

 

As we part ways at the top of the stairs, he clears his throat. “By the way, the next time you ask me make love to you and take over… I shall drag you over my knee, peel your pants off slowly, spank you very hard and then make it all feel better.”

 

I come where I stand!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively.  Thanks