- Text Size +

CHAPTER 34 - GUS GETS HIS WEEKEND AND JUSTIN FOLLOWS THROUGH

 

FRANC’S BUNGALOW - TUESDAY MORNING

 

KITCHEN

 

MARKUS

 

I can read her expression. It’s saying he’s a determined little idiotic fucker! Somehow I am now on a crutch and hopping down the corridor, even though every part of me hurts. “Jeez would you just let me help?!” She orders but remains where she is.

 

“I will but I want to do this bit myself.” I huff and then pause. “You’ve got to return to work and...ouch fuck!” I yelp as the crutch catches my ribs as it slips. “Okay now, help now!” I lean against the wall.

 

“Seriously!” She helps me to the sofa in the kitchen, which was there before I turned up she swears to God!

 

“What are you doing?” I call from my supine position as I sip my iced tea. “That smells nice, what is it?”

 

“Pizza, recipe testing for next weekend. The little man Gussie is having a weekend with his friends but he doesn’t know that yet. Oh is bresaola a no for a really small...forget I asked that.”

 

I can’t help the chuckle as she berates herself. “Okay we have lettuce wraps with veggies and mini pork sliders with ketchup and avocado. I know the kids liked it because I did their lunches.” She heads back to the kitchen to check on the pizza and when she comes back and looks at the plate then my cheeks, she shakes her head. “Finish.” She sighs as she places the pizza down.

 

“Oh fuck! That is excellent! What is it?!” I demand and wince as she slaps my hand and takes the remaining half.

 

“Prosciutto with San Marzano tomatoes, ricotta and spin...hey!” She yells as I manage to snag it when she puts it down and start to jam in it in my mouth. “Eat slowly! Please!”

 

The panic in her voice halts my chewing and I slow down. “Sorry.” I mumble when I can speak.

 

“Not cool, not funny and never again.” She orders. I just nod and for a few minutes, we don’t speak. “A little boy wouldn’t listen. He was fine afterwards but he got a fright. As did we because he hid to eat what his dad told him not to and only ran out when…”

 

“He started to choke?”

 

“Yeah.” She looks at her watch. “Pill time? Or are you okay?”

 

“I’m itchy but fine.”

 

She grins at me. “I could leave you to squirm and then talk endlessly about ants and feathers...or I could give you this?” She holds up a very long chopstick.

 

“God yes!”

 

BEN’S HOUSE

 

BEDROOM

 

EMMY LOU

 

I don’t know what to do or where to turn. Actually, I can’t turn because right now Ben’s fingers are both up my ass and round my cock. My feet are drumming on the bed, it feels so good! He’s reduced me to both a puddle of lustful mush and holding onto my restraint with all I can, hence the drumming.

 

“Emmett…” He growls in my ear and pushes his fingers deeper and almost tries to pull my prostate out. “You have to come sometime, why not now?” My stomach is concave where I have sucked in as much breath as I can to stop myself from coming. We southern men never turn down a challenge! “So you want to play hard ball?” He purrs and slides down my body. He slides his fingers out and I almost stand up in relief!

 

“I-I to-told you I could...oh MY GOD!” I exclaim as he slams his fingers back in, pulls on my cock and sucks my balls at the same! My legs give out as my body explodes and I slump forward. “Stars.” I whimper when I am calmer.

 

“Turn over, let me clean you up.” He orders gently and while I turn over, I also sit up. “Are you okay? Did I hurt you?” His concern is so sweet I almost weep and know this is the right thing to do.

 

“Despite my nelly bottomness, I have a great recovery period. Not as great as Big Bad but good enough. And I have been known to top a time or two. So now turn over or would you rather face to face?”

 

“Um Emmett, you really don’t…” He trails off as we both look at his throbbing cock.

 

That.” I point to his. “And this.” I point to mine. “Says I do. I will wear two if need be but I really want to.”

 

His trembling hand places the condoms in mine and he swallows hard. “Go slow.” He whispers.

 

“Sssh.” I soothe and place both on me. I can’t believe I have an opportunity to do this.  I pull his legs up and kiss his calves and then position myself to slowly enter him.

 

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” He grips the sheets and wriggles, drawing me in deeper and my eyes swap sides. “D-don’t move!” He scrambles for a condom and puts it on himself. “Now please now!” He growls and snaps his hips...I have to think of Lana at her finest to not explode there and then!

 

“Ben!” I manage to groan out because this is coming from way down Deep South as my hips start to piston. “OH HOLY LANA TURNER!”

 

“BAR-AAARBARA STRIES-SAND!” Ben roars as we explode within a minute of each other.

 

I crumple on top of him and lift my hand weakly. “Hi five.” I mutter but he slaps my ass instead.

 

RAY’S APARTMENT - WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

 

LOUNGE

 

LINDSAY

 

Nothing! I have found out nothing that isn’t public knowledge about either Justin Taylor or that bitch Franc. The fact that she now owns 32% of VanGuard is especially galling as that was my backup plan to tell Vance what I knew about Brian but she’s road-blocked me there.

 

Ray comes in from wherever he was and smiles at me. “How has your day been Lindsay?”

 

“Lindz... my very dear friends call me Lindz. And since you are marrying one of my very dear friends that makes you a dear friend to me too, doesn’t it?”

 

“Yes I guess. So what have you been up to?”

 

“Trying to find a wedding location.” I quickly change the screen as he sits down. “What do you think of this?” He looks at the church and shrugs indifferently. “Is everything okay, Ray?”

 

“I need to get to know Michael so tell me about him?”

 

I lean back in my seat and start to talk.

 

RED CAPE COMICS - THURSDAY EVENING

 

NATHAN

 

I’m about to close up when Hunter runs down the street. “Hey…”

 

“Okay, so here’s the thing. I think you are really nice and anyone that likes cats is good with me and I’m going to a party on Saturday and I can bring a friend and I would like that friend to be you.”

 

“Who’s the friend?” I pray to every God I know.

 

“Gus. He’s…”

 

“Oh thank fuck!” I breathe out.

 

“Why?” He looks confused.

 

“Is he four and adorable with a sister called Ruby?”

 

“Uh yes.”

 

“Then I say yes. I know him.”

 

“So want to get a burger and we get to know each other.”

 

“Yeah.” I smile and the grin I get back makes me smile wider.

 

BRITIN - SATURDAY MORNING

 

JUSTIN

 

Gus is in the kitchen feeding Rhubarb and Custard and he’s so much better. Brian has been working in the study as he calls around making sure that everyone is still coming.

 

“Papa Justin.” Gus calls out. “Can I see daddy now or is he still working?”

 

“Sorry Gus he’s still working, but will only be another 45 all the way around ticks.”

 

Custard strolls across the hallway and chirrups outside study door. When it opens, he slinks in.

 

“Daddy really loves Custard, doesn’t he?” Gus smiles up at me. “They are always together when we’re home. Just like you and Rhubie are. Then at night, it’s me and Rhubie and Custard until you’ve finished doing big-big kisses with daddy.”

 

“Yes, it is. I’m going to be starting on your mural in your bedroom soon.” His face falls. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Does that mean we’re all going back to separate homes?” He clutches Leather Bear tightly.

 

“I don’t know Gus. That is something you need to speak to your momma and daddy about.”

 

“Do you want us to go?” He asks quietly.

 

“Not at all, we, I mean your…”

 

“He means we love you being here and when Ruby’s stronger, like in a few months, then we will make that decision as a family, all of us.” Brian interrupts, picking Gus up and kissing me softly on the lips. “All of us.” He looks meaningfully at me. “But right now, I think a shower is called for and maybe a trip into the city?”

 

“Can we go to the store daddy?” Gus asks as he’s carried upstairs and Rhubie happily follows.

 

Months?! We?! He said we and months!!

 

TED’S HOUSE - AN HOUR LATER

 

BEDROOM

 

BLAKE

 

“AVA MARIA!” I scream at the top of my lungs and peel myself, metaphorically, from the ceiling. When I open my eyes, there is a concerned looking Ted peering at me.

 

“Was that alright?”

 

“That was terrible; you must do it repeatedly until you get it right.” I laugh and roll onto my side and lean over to kiss him.

 

“Okay, I suppose that can be arranged.” He grins.

 

“But for now. We shower.” I order and go to stand up...bad idea. I look at the time. “In an hour.”

 

BRITIN - THREE HOURS LATER

 

GUS

 

Daddy and I had an excellent day! Papa Justin said we could take Rhubie and Custard to see the kittens soon and then we went to the diner but there was no grandma.

 

“Daddy? Do you know where Papa Justin went today, because he didn’t come with us?” I look around. “Where is he? Papa Justin?!”

 

“Hey Gus!” He calls back. “Come out to the garden, I have something to show you!”

 

I head to the back garden and then stop and stare. “Papa Justin?” I look around the garden. It has lots of tents like we had on the island and there is sand. “Daddy?”

 

“Hello Gus.” Mr Joseph walks passed me with Maceo.

 

“Hello Mr Joseph!” I reply and then stop. “Mr-Mr-Mr…” I stammer and just stare at him and he opens his arms and I look at daddy and he nods. “MR JOSEPH! MACEO!” I scream and run to him and when he hugs me, I start to cry because I’m so happy!

 

“Oh I see no hug for me then?” I can’t believe it! Franc’s daddy is here!

 

“Oh Mr Rupert! Mr Rupert!” I reach for him and hug him so hard. “I am so…”

 

“So this is him, is it?” Another voice asks. “This is the one that everyone fell in love with?”

 

“Yes, this is him and you are?” Daddy asks.

 

“Randolph Charles and you sir, are Brian Kinney.”

 

Daddy is just staring at this Randolph man and then shakes his hand. “It’s an honour to…”

 

“No, it is my pleasure. Anyone that gets her to slow down a little bit is good in my book. Now, can you introduce me to someone?” He pulls daddy alongside him. “I believe the first name is Jim and the second is Beam.”

 

“Mr Rupert, who’s Jim Beam?” I look around.

 

“Nobody you need to meet right now.” He tells me and people laugh.

 

My cheeks are hurting again!

 

GUS’S ROOM - SIX HOURS LATER

 

GUS

 

Daddy and Papa Justin have finished reading to us...us! All of my friends from the ship are here! Momma and Momma Leda have taken Ruby to her house because it would be too much for her but I will show her the pictures later.

 

“Now Gus, I want you to listen very carefully.” Daddy puts Leather Bear in his special place and has his serious voice on. “Papa and I are going to his house tonight so you are going to be looked after by Grandma, Uncle Carl, Auntie Emmy and everyone else. You must explain to your friends that they must listen to the adults, alright?”

 

“Yes daddy. Will I see you and papa tomorrow?” I copy daddy because I knowed that he means Papa Justin.

 

“Yes, late tomorrow afternoon when everyone is gone because this is your weekend. Now come on. You have to sleep soon, so you can be rested for tomorrow. I think that Franc is going to be letting you make lunch and you are going to be meeting those four new friends of yours.”

 

The kittens?!” I cry and he nods. “But daddy, Rhubie and Custard aren’t here to meet them.” I point out.

 

“That’s true.” Papa starts to tuck me in. “But Rhubie and Custard need to meet them here and there’s too many people so you…”

 

“We’re going to the store?! Oh papa thank you!”

 

“Yes, you can go to the store. So that means the first Junior Kids Club will be in a couple of weekends, okay?”

 

“Daddy, papa you are the best daddies ever!” I knowed I shouldn’t be a big baby but I can’t help it!

 

“And you are the best son ever.” Papa says and wipes my eyes. “Now there’s 20 all the way around ticks of chatter before you must all go to sleep.”

 

“Yes papa.” I sniff and watch him and daddy leave after kissing me goodnight again and this has been the bestest day of my life...no second best...no third...daddy meeting papa, then Ruby and now this!

 

JUSTIN’S HOUSE - SUNDAY MORNING

 

BEDROOM

 

BRIAN

 

“You’re not serious?”

 

“I said what I would and now I’m doing it.” He retorts firmly having wriggled out of my questing hands.

 

“Justin.” I sit up and glare at him. “You are not doing that!”

 

Yes I am.” He replies firmly, then he stands at the side of the bed and stares at me. I stare back and see the fierce determination in his eyes.

 

“But…” I protest.

 

“What did I say at the end?” He asks quietly.

 

“You’d make it feel better.” I reply.

 

“Have I ever lied to you?” He sits down and takes my hand, rubbing my knuckles.

 

“N-no.” I stammer still not thinking he is going to do this.

 

“And I always follow through, right?” He brushes the hair off my forehead and rests his on mine. “It will feel good, I promise.” He whispers and gently tugs on my hand and I slowly allow him to pull me off the bed. “I promise. Now if you want you can just put your hands on the bed, you don’t have to…”

 

I shake my head and clear my throat. “Sit down and h-how many?”

 

He crawls to the centre of the bed and smiles seductively. Getting himself settled, he pats his lap licking his lips. “Six.”

 

I take another breath and slowly drape myself over his lap. As he runs his hand over my ass, I find myself surprised that my cock is twitching. When he puts his hand in my hair, I start to relax. This is Justin, I tell myself.

 

“Ready?” He whispers and I nod.

 

“Ouch!” I yelp and immediately sit up, clutching my cheek.

 

“Ssh and lie back down.” He orders firmly and points at my cock. “He wants you to and I want you to.” I start to lie back down but he stops me and kisses me tenderly. “It feels good, doesn’t it?”

 

I smash my mouth against his and our tongues duel fiercely. When he strokes my cock, I groan and slowly release his bottom lip to lie back down.

 

The second time his hand connects, I gasp and hold onto the sheets to stop myself from reacting like I did the first time. “Oh fuck Justin!” I breathe through the third spank and buck when he then strokes my balls. The fourth spank has me spreading my legs so he has better access and I can feel pre-cum starting to bubble out of my cock. In between the fourth and fifth spank, I am humping his legs. I groan and reach for the pillow as he applies the fifth one but he stops me.

 

“I want to hear you.” He tells me.

 

“Oh Christ!” I exclaim as the sixth one connects. “Don’t...don’t stop, need, no I want to come this way!” I growl out.

 

Four spanks later, we’re trembling and sticky. I lift my head off the bed and look back at him, he turns his head, gulping hard. “That was incredible. You completely let go. I have to know what that feels like.”

 

“Then you have to teach me.” I croak back and slowly peel myself off his legs to sit in his lap and he nods. “Have you ever?” He shakes his head. “Trust me?” He nods and the kisses are soft and sweet.

 

Then I roll us over and he’s lying on my chest. I stroke his hair for a few minutes. “So what’s the better part?” He doesn’t answer. I look down and smile, he’s gone to sleep. “Good idea.” I mumble into his hair and with my ass deliciously stinging, I close my eyes.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thank you