- Text Size +

CHAPTER 43 - WORDS AND ACTIONS

 

JUSTIN’S HOUSE - SUNDAY MORNING

 

BEDROOM

 

JUSTIN

 

We are just staring at each other and then at the empty condom box. “How is this possible?” Brian murmurs. “We never run out at home...this is not possible, there must be at least one somewhere!”

 

I can honestly see his point but it’s the expression of disbelief, indignation and horniness on his face that is causing the laughter to bubble up. And when he stands at the side of the bed, naked with a raging hard on and hands on his hips, I lose it completely.

 

“Justin, this is not funny!” He looks down at me and starts to smile. “Come here you adorable idiot!” He plops on the bed and rolls on top of me then uses his weight to press me into the bed to stop the giggles...it works.

 

“Okay! Uncle, am saying uncle! Get up!” I smack his butt and his eyes smoke over.

 

“Seriously, if you do that again we need to get condoms.” He growls. “Or I could just flip you over and slide my nine and a half inch hot wet steel rod slowly into your tight hole naked as the day I was born. I’d have you tight against me, you know like after your spanking? Imagine how hot you’d feel as I spear you slowly and deeply. You can't move, not that you really want to, and as I slide in, I ring your throbbing cock. You don't get release until I say. Then…”

 

“Oh God!” I whimper.

 

“As I thrust in, I pull you up to meet me. No respite; just pure hot pleasure radiating from your ass, your cock, your very being. Over and over, I plunge into you and…”

 

“Brian!” I yelp and shudder hard.

 

“Unnnnh!” He growls and jerks his hips.

 

He lifts his head after a few minutes and grins. “Wow.”

 

“Yeah wow.”

 

“You still need to get more condoms for this place.”

 

“Definitely.”

 

SEABIRD ENTERPRISE APARTMENT, LONDON - SUNDAY AFTERNOON

 

RAY

 

I look around the small apartment. He’s serious! He’s actually serious! I am in fucking London! I unpack my things under the hawk like gaze of his spy...Phoebe.

 

“What is in that envelope?” She asks.

 

“None of your business.” I retort, but she snatches it up quickly and laughs.

 

“Oh, I think it is my business.” She smirks as she pockets the 2nd passport. “I represent your father and now for the laptop.”

 

“It is the company laptop you gave me…”

 

“Not that one...that one.” She points to the one I had in my hand luggage. “Hand it over.”

 

“It is my personal laptop! You don’t have the right to…” She looks at one of her cronies and he’s over in seconds, snatching it from my hands, giving it to her.

 

“Once IT has got it cleaned up, you can have it back. Now your cell won’t work here, so this is your new one.” She hands it to me and glares at me until I hand mine over. “I do hope you have all important numbers written down somewhere because your cell will be wiped…” She hands it to another crony “...in the next ten minutes.”

 

For the next hour, they meticulously go through everything I brought with me until I am stripped down to the bare bones of my personal effects.

 

When they leave, I look around and rue the day I ever set eyes on Ethan Gold!

 

FRANC’S BUNGALOW - SUNDAY A WEEK LATER

 

BACK GARDEN

 

FRANC

 

Silence. Okay, I was expecting something but silence wasn’t it.

 

“You’re not serious?” Rodney asks. “You can’t be?”

 

“We are, if you are.” Grandpa smiles, his eyes watering. “Look, I’m an old man with a lot of money and many decisions I regret. So let us do this...”

 

“And it takes care of that other problem. Although, I would’ve loved to have kicked him out of the ceremony!” Mel laughs. “Bought the perfect pair of Manolo’s.”

 

“Wait a minute!” Vic interrupts the laughter. “You really mean it?”

 

“Yes. We mean it.” Mom nods. “We want you to get married on the island.”

 

“So what do you regret, grandpa?” I ask frowning. I didn’t think he ever had any regrets.

 

“Not coming out.” He replies quietly. “But in front of you lovely people...I’m out!”

 

“How did I miss that?!” I sit down in shock.

 

“Like I said, you work too hard!” Mom teases me.

 

“I knew it!” Emmy gasps. “I got that vibe straight away!”

 

“Why didn’t you? Even after mom...” Dad gives a tearful smile and mom takes his hand.

 

“At the time it was too difficult, not to mention illegal. So I did what I had to do. When she mercifully cheated and left, I had what I wanted…” He smiles at dad. “You. I poured myself into work and that distracted me. Then when you met Nessa and had Raymond, again I was distracted. Then of course, we had to look after her until the end.”

 

Ben gives a sniffing Emmy a hug and a tissue.

 

“So…” Brian prompts.

 

“So what?” Grandpa asks confused.

 

“You’re the worst thing in this world…” There are scandalised gasps from everyone but grandpa, who chuckles. “A successful fag. So why not tell the world? I mean, you have in a way with the cruises but…”

 

“Yes, you must!” Emmy declares, harnessing his flaming queen.

 

“And do what? I’m 89 for heaven sake!”

 

“What do you mean and do what?” Emmy huffs. “You’ve got your wits and your wiles. Use them to have some fun!”

 

“What are you smiling about?” Justin asks Brian.

 

“Nothing. Nothing at all.” He smiles and then looks at Emmy. “Call Cyn to get lunch in for this week. We need to discuss this island wedding because you two…” He turns to Vic and Rodney. “Are saying yes to this!”

 

“Yes sir!” Vic laughs.

 

“But seriously, we need to do something about Michael.” Debs looks worried.

 

“Do nothing.” Grandpa tells her.

 

“Why nothing?” She asks.

 

“Let me handle it. I put Ray in London. He had the good life and now has to work for it again. Ethan thinks he’s swanned off with $4 million of my money. He is very wrong! Right now plans are afoot to get that back…”

 

“Hang on, London? Ethan?” Justin looks around and sees mostly blank faces. “Explain.”

 

“Franc, you’ve not told them?” I shake my head. “Oh well…” There are hoots of laughter by the time he’s finished telling them about what happened in London. “...and so the long term plan is that he is steered into establishments that we just so happen to own...so we will get the money back. He may be a good fuck but I’m a great fox. And as for that galloping trollop, let’s just say that I do hope she understands the concept of working for a living in my little gallery...”

 

“Dad!” Mom gasps.

 

“What did you think? That I was going to let you have all the fun?! Though, I did sulk about missing out on the food fight!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks