- Text Size +

CHAPTER 46 - TOOTSIE DAY...CONTINUED...AND THEY COME TOGETHER!

 

EMMY

 

When Justin poured the salad over his head the look on Michael’s face was priceless! Especially when he seemed to be waiting for Brian to explode and he didn’t. Now that I have mopped up the residue, we all head outside with the hat and varnishes then start to eat. If he thinks that nobody has noticed how much he is watching for Brian’s return, he’s more of a fool than we think! Poor, poor pathetic thing… I hope his imagination runs wild while he’s sitting here hoping beyond hope that someday it will be him in Justin’s place. Yeah, it ain’t gonna happen!

 

BATHROOM

 

JUSTIN

 

I didn’t even get a chance to ask what he had to say before Brian had me pinned against the door and is kissing me. Oh how I love kissing him... especially when he tastes of Veri salad dressing.

 

“No-no...more.” I murmur and pull him back down.

 

“Just taking a breath.” He plunges his tongue into my mouth and slides his hands under my shirt to stroke my back. I never thought about my back as an erogenous zone but it is! “Wednesday is date night at your house, just wear an apron!” He groans and starts to attack my neck.

 

“W-wait. Apron?” I gasp and start on his shirt.

 

“Uh huh. You just in an apron so I can swat your ass when I feel like it...no, you don’t get away with dumping salad over my head!”

 

“Okay deal but…” I know I’m killing the mood but I just want to know…

 

“He has given me permission to date you to iron out the dating kinks but as long as I realise he will be dating too.”

 

“WTAF!” I exclaim.

 

“Was that a sneeze?”

 

“No an acronym for what the actual fuck.” I growl. “He seriously said that?”

 

“Yes. As neither of us have dated in the past. Oh and he wanted me to experience your form of love before coming to him when I’m ready. He wants keys to the loft when we are finished with it. Also, his destruction of the boards and going to Vance was a simple mistake because he was frustrated that we weren’t spending time together like he planned.”

 

“Which time?” I ask.

 

“Which time what?”

 

“Which time that he went to Vance? I’m assuming he was apologising for both times and not just when he was booted off the fucking ship!”

 

Brian pauses. “That ratshit fucker! He only talked about that time! He doesn’t realise I know about the other time.”

 

“Oh, I am so fucking fucked off! He’s going around like some bountiful benefactor, still without owning his shit!” I snarl. “Let’s get you cleaned up. He says that we can date, well he’s going see exactly what dating me entails!”

 

Forty minutes later, we are downstairs and I am wearing a pair of denim shorts and a muscle tee.

 

GARDEN

 

“Papa, have you cleaned off daddy’s toes?” Gus calls out as he spots us coming through the doors.

 

“Yes. We are all clean.” I reply and wait for Brian to sit down at the head of the table before slowly lowering myself into his lap. “What do you want to eat, lover?” I ask.

 

“Are there ribs?” He replies.

 

“Short ones.” Emmy hands the plate over.

 

“Fingers or forks?” I nuzzle his nose.

 

“Mouth, you bite and feed me.” My eyes widen as I feel his hand on the waistband of my shorts and I realise how much of a bad idea this might be!

 

“Take your first bite.” He murmurs.

 

“Uh Justin, there are other seats.” Michael points out.

 

“Yes and I’m sitting on one...” I reply.

 

“Try sitting on an empty one.” He says tightly. “Or are you trying to re-enact the scene from Pretty Woman?”

 

I feel Brian tense up so give a little wiggle. “Which scene?” I feed him some of the rice. “There are so many good ones.”

 

“Can we do the draw now, daddy?” Gus calls out.

 

“Yes, I think that’s a great idea Gus!” Michael declares but he’s still staring meaningfully at me.

 

“Mr Brian? Stop having big-big kisses for a minute and answer the question!” Chandra demands. “And Mr Justin, you need to stop looking at Mr Brian like that so he stops the kissing...look at me!” She huffs and Michael looks delighted. “Every weekend it’s the same...just nod or something real quick!

 

Michael's gone from smug to confused. “Excuse me China, did you say every weekend?”

 

Silence.

 

“China, when a grown-up asks you a question, you are supposed to answer it.”

 

“But there's nobody here called China, Uncle Michael.” Gus says, helping Chandra pick out varnishes. Michael goes pink and I feel sorry for the hamster having to get back on its bike to put pedal to the metal to get him to remember her name!

 

“So the boys have shades of green apart from Gus. And the girls get shades of purple apart from…”

 

“Chandra!” He exclaims and she jumps out of her skin.

 

“Uncle Michael, why are you shouting at Chandra?” Gus demands, taking her hand and pulling her behind him…I want to cry with pride. “She hasn't done anything.”

 

“I was...didn't mean to shout, I just…”

 

“Remembered her name.” Rodney smirks.

 

“You okay, Chandra?” George asks, coming up to her, but it's obvious she’s not okay by her fiddling. “Want to come with me for a minute?” She nods and with an angry look at Michael, Gus follows them.

 

“You are going to apologise to her the moment she comes back.” Rodney tells him.

 

“Rodney, do not speak to me like that…”

 

“Let’s get one thing straight, Michael…” Vic interrupts. “So you can start as we mean for you to go on. When Rodney and I get married, he will be your uncle so you will address him as such.”

 

Uncle Rodney…”

 

“I will speak to you the way you deserve to be spoken to. You bellowed at a little girl you have just met because you have the memory of a goldfish.  Everyone here has been saying her name and because, yet again, you are focused on something else, you missed it!”

 

“We’re back!” George calls out and my heart does a little flip as Gus and Chandra come back in hand in hand and she’s holding Leather Bear!

 

“Well.” Vic prompts him.

 

“Chandra, I didn’t mean to shout at you and I won’t do it again.” Michael says and I can feel the anger raging through Brian that no amount of wiggling will calm down.

 

“Excuse us a minute.” I get up and pull him into the kitchen.

 

KITCHEN

 

“I know! I know that’s what he said to Gus!” I loop my arms round his neck and stand on my tiptoes. I feel him cup my butt so start climbing, then he puts me on the counter and rests our foreheads together. “For me, just for a few more hours, keep a lid on it?” He nods. “And I think that you should paint Chandra’s nails and I do Gus’s?”

 

“Okay, let’s go back outside.” Brian sighs. “Seriously WTAF!”

 

GARDEN

 

MICHAEL

 

Jeez so much fuss over a voice level! I sip my wine then take another antihistamine tablet.

 

“Um Michael, what have you just taken?” Blake asks.

 

“My antihistamine tablet.” I reply stretching.

 

“Together with the pain pill?” Daphne asks.

 

“Yes…” I retort, through gritted teeth. I am starting to find her very annoying.

 

“Well, no more booze for you then.” She responds heatedly. “Someone take that off of him”.

 

Before I can stop her, Franc takes the glass and pours it into her own. I had no idea she was behind me.

 

“Oh dad, guess who I saw this week?”

 

“No idea.”

 

“Dr David Cameron.”

 

“You are joking me? Where were you to see him?”

 

“Alleghany for Markus’s physio appointment.”

 

“Where is he, by the way?” I ask.

 

“Sleeping upstairs.” She answers. “Seems he got plum tuckered out!”

 

“Seriously, is that appropriate with the children here?!” I whisper hoarsely at her.

 

“Even if it was that to which I was referring they would hardly know, would they?! And I meant it when I say he got plum tuckered, because we were fruit picking in the orchard earlier...and one of the fruits was plums.”

 

“It was so much fun! I helped Markus with the tartles….that’s not right, is it?” Chandra frowns.

 

“Close, it’s tartlets.” Emmett corrects her. “Your man has good pastry hands.”

 

“I hate him for that.” She grumbles.

 

“But you love him for everything else.” Veri teases her and she just shakes her head while going back to her seat. “So David, what is he doing in Pittsburgh?”

 

“Surgeon post at Alleghany.” She shakes her head again. “Such a shame that he and Ray couldn’t make that work.

 

My ears prick up. An ex of Ray’s and a doctor no less!

 

“He’s coming round for dinner, weekend after next. You’re about then, aren’t you grandpa?”

 

“Oh yes, we will be there. Won’t we, George?”

 

“So George, how did you and...Randolph meet?” I ask.

 

“At Kinnetic. I own Schickle Pickles and Randy was coming to recommend Brian to me. It was instant attraction.”

 

“Michael, you may have to have your memory looked at as you do seem to be oh so forgetful.” Veri smirks. “I have to say that we Charles-Princes never ever forget anything.”

 

Dammit!

 

“Okay people, let’s clear!” Ma orders. “So we can do the draw!”

 

I settle down in one of our chairs on the other side of the garden and wait for them to finish clearing up. “This is the life.” I mutter to myself and smile.

 

“Michael!” I jump slightly at my name being called. “Your other arm still works. Come and help!” Ma yells.

 

When Brian and I are living here together, the first thing we are getting is staff!

 

I head to the table as slowly as I can and then I have an idea. “Ma, can you get Daph…”

 

“No, you ain’t pulling that shit!” She snaps. “Take this inside!”

 

Yeah, definitely staff!

 

Forty minutes later, we are all sitting back where we were. But instead of me sitting where I was before, Blonde Ass and Brian have those seats. And Franc’s boyfriend has put in an appearance.

 

“So what happens now?” I ask.

 

“Well normally we would draw names out of the hat but Brian and I have decided to paint Gus and Chandra’s toes and then everyone can paint their partner's.” Blonde Ass answers.

 

“So everyone shoes and socks off. And you two...” Brian states while he and Blonde Ass get up. “Sit down and let’s get started.”

 

I glare at Blonde Ass. “We are an uneven number of people. I don’t have a partner...”

 

“Well you’ll just have to do your toes yourself then, won’t you?” Blonde Ass replies, without even turning around.

 

“Or you, since you are such a genius at painting, could do both Gus and Chandra’s. Then Brian and I can do each other’s.” I sneer at him.

 

“No Uncle Michael, you have already upset Chandra by shouting at her, and not said sorry. You don’t get daddy to paint your nails!” Gus declares. “That’s not fair! You want something good for being bad and…”

 

“Gus…”

 

“Sorry papa.” Gus replies and I wait.

 

“I am so proud of you for saying that.”

 

“Me too, Sonny Boy. Right every one start and remember, no smudges!”

 

I am absolutely fuming and making a mental note to look up boarding schools! I make a point of not painting my toenails to show my annoyance but nobody seems to notice. In fact, everyone seems to be ignoring me. They are laughing and talking among themselves, while wiggling their toes in the air!

 

“So how is Chandra your best friend, Gussie?” I ask.

 

“My name is Gus...only good and kind people call me Gussie. And she's my best friend because she is, like papa is daddy’s best friend.” Gus replies before looking at his toes again and then Chandra’s. “Daddy! You’ve done the embelling thing on her toes! Papa, please papa!””

 

“Embelling?” I look round and for once everyone looks as confused as me.

 

Embellishing Gus. I wrote her and Gus’s names on her big toes before the paint was dry.”

 

“Can I have the remover please? Oh the trouble you are in daddy!” Blonde Ass grumbles.

 

Jesus, some people!

 

HALLWAY - THREE HOURS LATER

 

BRIAN

 

I step away from the hug that Michael is trying to give me. “Goodbye Michael. Let me know when your appointment is and I’ll take you.” I catch the look he gives Justin and have to step back further as my long legs can still reach his nuts!

 

“I will Brian. See you!” He keeps looking back as he walks to the car and then he waves.

 

I slam the door hard and take a breath. We are alone. Leda, Mel, Gus and Ruby have gone to their house for the night so I head upstairs…

 

MASTER BEDROOM

 

I stop and stare at Justin from the door. He’s lying horizontally across the bed and I know he’s pissed. I approach quietly and look down at him.

 

“Come with me.” I say as lie down next to him.

 

“Where are we going?” He turns to me.

 

“Nowhere. I mean to the appointment. Come with me.” He turns on his side. “You are my partner and I want you to come.”

 

He slides on top of me and smiles. “Howdy partner.”

 

“Howdy.” I smile back and put my hands down the back of his shorts and we just stare at each other. “You know what?” He shakes his head. “I just want to cuddle. I think if we…”

 

“Me too.” He kisses me softly and gets up. “Though on Wednesday…”

 

“Oh yeah!”

 

OUTSIDE MICHAEL’S APARTMENT - TUESDAY MORNING

 

MICHAEL

 

I can’t wait to spend some time with Brian on our own and here he comes! As he pulls up the first thing I see is blonde...as in hair...as in Blonde Ass is in the car! I wait for him to get out, but he’s not moving.

 

“Michael, get in! We’re going to be late!” Brian calls out.

 

I get in and glower at the back of Blonde Ass’s head. After about 20 minutes, I finally have to ask. “Where are we dropping you off, Justin?”

 

“At Red Cape…” He replies.

 

“Good.” I settle back down. “So about this Film School thing... I understand that Brett Keller is coming?”

 

“Yes. I’m looking forward to it. He’s such a nice guy.”

 

“You’ve met him?!” I gasp.

 

“Yes we all have. He’s a friend of Franc’s. Gus thinks his…”

 

“You’ve shown him Brett Keller movies? He’s far too young for that!”

 

They exchange a look but say nothing. “We’re here.” Brian pulls into...the hospital car park!

 

“I thought we were going to Red Cape first? You know to drop Justin off and then we come here.”

 

“You were wrong.” Justin tells me with an edge to his voice.

 

ALLEGHANY HOSPITAL

 

DR DAVID CAMERON’S OFFICE

 

DAVID

 

“Michael Novotny.” I call out and wait for him to come in.

 

“Hi, I’m Michael.” The shorter man says and I smile at him. “And this is…” He looks behind him and sighs. “Brian!”

 

“What? Oh you wanted us into the room? Didn’t realise.” A rich voice calls out and then the owner of the voice comes in with a hot pocket rocket!

 

Now they are gorgeous! I can’t see how they are friends…the pocket rocket looks pure WASP!

 

I gather my professionalism and get him to sit down. “So Mr Novotny, what exactly happened?”

 

“Tripped on the pavement landed on my elbow.”

 

“Ouch!” I wince. “Have you been doing the exercises your previous doctor gave you?”

 

“Yes.” He replies, but I take one look at the chafing on his arm and know he hasn’t and sigh internally.

 

“So I am going to change the cast now. The drill screams like hell. If you want to leave then…”

 

MICHAEL

 

I have never seen two people leave so fast in my life! I am so pissed off!

 

“What I need you to do is put your arm here and keep it still.” David says and I nod.

 

“This may seem an odd question but do you know Francesca Charles-Prince?”

 

He looks at me in surprise. “Yes I do. Why?”

 

“She’s a very good friend of mine. Both her and her brother…”

 

“You know Raymond?”

 

“Very well.” I smile.

 

“So you will be going to the dinner in a couple of weekend’s time?” He asks.

 

“I was going to but I had something else on so said no. But the thing I was going to, is now cancelled and…”

 

“Well why not come with me?” He asks.

 

“I’d love to. Are you sure?” I look up at him.

 

“Absolutely. Let me give you my number after this.”

 

“Perfect.” I smile.

 

JUSTIN’S HOUSE - WEDNESDAY EVENING

 

LOUNGE

 

JUSTIN

 

I am resting against the fridge trying to numb my naked ass.

 

“I’ll just wait for you to warm up before I start.” Brian kisses me on my nose. “Come and serve dinner.”

 

I reluctantly peel myself off the fridge and try to keep my ass as far away from his twitchy palm as possible!

 

“So what is for dinner?” He asks grinning.

 

“Lamb cutlets with an Asian salad.” I reply, putting down his plate and swallow hard as he strokes my ass.

 

“Salad in fridge, lamb in oven, you over knee!” He growls and I run back to the kitchen with the plates.

 

When I come back he’s not at the table. “In here.” He calls from the sofa and when I get there, he’s naked and the windows are closed.

 

“Off and over!” He points at me and I peel the apron off of me then lie across his lap. “Wait a second, let’s line up.” I shift myself so that our cocks align and when his palm cracks into my ass, I yelp and start to get hard. Five minutes later, I am rutting and gasping as, again and again, his palm connects with my flesh. When he stops, he starts to squeeze and knead my ass. Good gracious, that feels so very good!

 

“Oh! Yes please, keep doing that!” I want to move faster but he stops and I have to calm myself down.

 

“Stand up.” He whispers and I do so. “Come here…” He points to the space in front of him on the sofa and immediately I get on my hands and knees. “God, you look so good!”

 

“Now please now!” I beg.

 

“Wait a second. Need the…”

 

“Oh god hurry…” I groan and am surprised when he flips me onto my back and lies on top of me. “Brian?”

 

“Trust me?” He asks quietly.

 

“You want to...?” I whisper back

 

“Yeah. But can understand if you…”

 

“I want to but…”

 

“It’s okay. Like I said, I understand.” He smiles sweetly.

 

“No you don’t, you idiot. I will last about 2 seconds...the very thought of you in...oh!” I gasp as he slides his fingers inside me.

 

“Hold on.” He growls in my ear and I start to whimper as he opens me up. “Ready?”

 

I just nod and pull him into a soul sucking kiss as he pushes inside of me completely raw. We’re grunting and groaning into each other’s mouths as he moves slowly but assuredly inside of me. It feels like I’ve just touched heaven! After about five minutes, we are just staring at each other as we both came in shocked silence at the same time!

 

“So um…”

 

“Yeah, just let me get my breath back!” I gasp out. “Then your ass is mine!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly. Thanks