- Text Size +

CHAPTER 49 - SHOPPING, SHOOTING AND DANCING

 

ROSS PARK MALL - TUESDAY LATE AFTERNOON

 

MACY’S

 

BRIAN

 

I am so beginning to regret this! We have been in this fuck-awful area for the last two hours and he hasn’t even bought a shirt! And the reason he hasn’t even bought a shirt is because there were three fucking comic book stores along the way and we just had to stop and check them!

 

Justin is so going to pay for leaving us best friends to have our moment. And I can’t wait for that, if truth be told. That is the only thing keeping me going at this point.

 

“What do you think about this, Brian?” He holds up yet another abomination against all that is holy in the sartorial world!

 

“We’re going for drinks and then dancing. Can’t you wear something like this?” I hold up a ribbed v-neck tee and look at it and then him. “Maybe not.”

 

“”We haven’t been dancing for ages! It’s going to be great! Oh, what about this and what pants should I wear?”

 

“Michael, you have dressed for drinks and dancing before. Cast your mind back and dress accordingly.”

 

“What’s the matter with you? Don’t you want to go?” He pouts.

 

“I do, but I don’t want to spend all day in here. You know how much...oh wait, that’s not bad.” I walk across to a blood red tank but then I look at it carefully and do a mental inventory of my wardrobe. “No…” I mutter to myself. “Need pants for this and maybe boots.”

 

“Brian?” Michael nudges me.

 

“Hang on a minute. I just need to call Justin.” As usual, he fumbles the pick-up, which means he's doing the mural for Gus and his hands are covered in paint. “Hey, going to send you something. Thinking of dark denim and then the Prada boots I was going to get anyway. By Friday, I will have walked them in to make them comfortable. Actually hang on... sending you two things. Okay, need to know quick as I have no intention of coming back up here.” I shake my head at his giggling and turn to face Michael. “So what did you want to show me?”

 

“You know what I am like fashion wise. You always used to help me but now…oh wait, a second. Hi David. I’m good, just with Brian doing some shopping for Friday. Me neither, which is why...oh okay, if you want, that’s great, I’ll meet you outside then.” When he puts the phone down, he’s grinning. “David’s as nervous about clothes as I am! So he’s coming to meet us and…”

 

“When?” I ask warily.

 

“He’s not far; about 20 minutes away. Why?”

 

“That gives me a chance to grab the boots I want.” I tell him just as my phone beeps.

 

“Well I can come with you and then we can wait for David outside.”

 

I sigh heavily. “Michael, it will be quicker if I just go and grab what I want and then wait with you until David comes.”

 

“And then what?” He’s starting to whine and I am losing what little patience I have left. Which I have to say, isn’t much at all!

 

“Then we’ll see. Now just stay here, I won’t be long!” I stride off quickly before he can say anything else and grab the ribbed tee in dark grey as well. Twenty minutes later, he’s exactly where I left him but seriously sulking.

 

“Did you get what you wanted?”

 

“Yes so come on. Let’s go and meet your date.” He brightens up a bit and follows me out. By the time we make it through the crowds, David is just walking up.

 

“Hi guys.” He smiles and now Michael is Little Mr Sunshine.

 

“Hi David. So where are we going first? Brian and I have already done Macy’s so let’s not go there, as he’s bored of that.”

 

David frowns. “Brian is joining us?”

 

“Well he’s…”

 

“David, I get it. I shall be on my way.” I salute them and I think I like him just a tiny bit more.

 

“Thank you Brian.” He smiles at me. “Come on Michael, let’s go shopping! And then maybe we can do dinner?”

 

MICHAEL

 

“Do you think Brian is okay?” I ask as he walks quickly away. “You don’t think he’s upset with you gate crashing our shopping trip and that’s why he left so quickly, do you?”

 

“No I don’t think he’s upset or that I was gate crashing.” He replies and seems to pause for some reason. Then he sighs and continues. “I think Brian is doing for you what you did for him with Justin and giving us some time by ourselves. So now that we are alone, can we go back to Macy’s? There is a shirt I really like in there.”

 

“Yeah and I can get your opinion on something too.”

 

An hour later, we are heading back towards the car park. “So where do you want to eat?” He asks me.

 

“Let’s go to the diner. Ma would love to see you.” I reply and he frowns again. “Well there’s that and I want to show you off a bit.”

 

“In that case, let’s go to the diner!” He laughs.

 

DINER - AN HOUR LATER

 

DAVID

 

I can appreciate that this is where she works and even why he wanted to come here but I feel a bit like a prize bull. Not that I dislike the admiring glances, but still...and the food doesn’t look like it’s really going to be my thing. I prefer a much more refined fayre.

 

“Ma! Can we have some service?!” He yells out and everyone is looking at him. Debs especially looks surprised.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” She asks.

 

“David and I went shopping for our date on Thursday.” He replies slightly too loudly. “We went to Ross Park Mall.”

 

“Oh very fancy! So you are going there naked?” Debs looks under the table but he doesn’t seem amused.

 

“The bags are in the car. We didn’t want to have them smelling of the diner before we wore them.” He replies. “An excellent idea of David’s.”

 

“Oh I see. Well, will we be coming here for show and tell beforehand or you going straight to Woody’s?”

 

“We’d need to speak to Brian about that but…”

 

“Plan to stay out late David. Brian doesn’t get to Woody’s until at least ten and Babylon until at least midnight.”

 

My eyebrows shoot up in surprise. “Wow that is late! I thought we would be there earlier than that.”

 

“God’s Gift to Gay PA isn’t out very much these days. So when he is, he likes to make the most of it! But he wouldn’t swap his life for anything he has now.” She gets a soft smile but then mentally dusts herself down. “So what can I get you?”

 

“The spaghetti and meatballs for me. David, would you like me to order for you?”

 

“Please. Uh Debs where are the facilities?”

 

“Out the back honey and what is written on the door is a lie. Every…”

 

“Ma!” Michael gasps. “Can you get us both the meatloaf and to go please?!”

 

She rolls her eyes and heads to the hatch to place the order.

 

When I get to the bathroom, I almost want to wait but since I’m here I might as well go. I can’t help myself and check both doors...then I laugh. Underneath the snippy remark about length someone has written Rejection has made you bitter, everyone knows he’s nine and a half cut and wide!

 

I am still chuckling when I get back to our table and he’s waiting for the food. “What’s so funny?” He asks.

 

“I think your mother has been defending Brian’s honour! Ah, this looks like us. Come on, let’s go back to yours. It’s the closest, right?”

 

As I follow him out, I am relieved that we are not eating in here. Although that being said, I doubt anybody would bat an eyelash at his table manners! They are undoubtedly used to them.

 

JUSTIN’S HOUSE - WEDNESDAY EVENING

 

BEDROOM

 

BRIAN

 

He’s actually looking cross eyed and his mouth is open but no sound is coming out. “Is it good?” I slow my entrance even further and all he does is nod. Then he grabs the pillows when I slide all the way in, his body shuddering and bucking as each ridge enters him.

 

We decided to do our pages on Sunday as I have Monday off and want to take full advantage of it! While I was looking for inspiration when I was writing his book, I found a sheath that I put on my dick like a condom. But there’s no tip, so essentially we will still be doing it raw when I come but the ridges add another sensation.

 

“Oh so good! Please, oh God! This is uh! Going to...yes...oh yes!” He starts to thrash and twist and I pray that he’s going to be able to unlock his legs. He’s holding onto me so tightly, I think I will have bruises!

 

“Oh fuck me! Oh fuck me!” I chant as I start to cum and he is screaming so loud, I can hear him through the pillow. “Oh fuck, this is in-incredible!”

 

He throws the pillow across the room and pulls me down into a passionate kiss and we scream our release into each other’s mouths. As our heartbeats slow, our kisses soften and I just rock inside him.

 

“Wherever you got that from, we need to get more of them.” He grins and starts to loosen his hold on my waist. “Ouch, oh fuck, hip lock! Ow fucking ow!” He yelps and goes still for a moment before he melts as I press and knead his hip joint in the right spot. “Oh wow, that feels…where did you...oh!”

 

“Now slowly, lower your legs.” I tell him and he does as he’s told. “How’s that?”

 

“Please don’t be offended but that has got to be the best you’ve ever made me feel!”

 

I can’t help roaring with laughter!

 

WOODY’S - FRIDAY EVENING

 

MICHAEL

 

I am really looking forward to tonight! I spot David outside and make a point of going up to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. He gives me a great smile in return. I look around and wonder where Brian is. After ten minutes, I check my watch again.

 

“Michael, what are we waiting for?” He asks.

 

“Brian. He’s running a bit late.” I reply and pull out my phone to call him.

 

“Brian is inside with…”

 

“Why didn’t you say?” I demand and immediately head indoors.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me what we were doing?!” He retorts and I stop and look at him in surprise. “What? Did you expect me to be a mind reader?”

 

“Sorry David. I’m just nervous about tonight. We’ve not been out in ages.”

 

“We went out on Tuesday, remember?” He sighs and heads towards the back booths.

 

I follow him and almost run into the back of him when he stops. “Oh where’d they go?” He looks around. “Ah the pool table. Why don’t you get yourself a drink; I still have my first one.”

 

“Oh okay. What about Brian and…” I trail off when Blonde Ass comes into view and I can’t believe it! He’s wearing that blue top that Brian looked at when we were shopping!

 

“Hi Michael. It’s not like you to be late. What held you up?” Brian calls out from the table as he watches Blonde Ass line up a shot.

 

“I was waiting for you outside. Didn’t realise we were meeting indoors. Excuse me while I go get my drink.”

 

As I head to the bar, I’m fuming. I remember how he looked at the top and then at me before deciding that it wasn’t for me. But it’s fine for him?! As I collect my beer, I spot a poster and smile to myself then head back to join them.

 

“One nil to me!” Blonde Ass crows.

 

“For now.” Brian replies and then looks up at us. “Why don’t you guys play? I need another drink.”

 

“I’m really bad at pool...as in I have no idea whatsoever!” David laughs nervously.

 

“Can you hold a cue at least?” Blonde Ass asks and David shakes his head. “Brian! Wait, why don’t you show him and I’ll get drinks? David, do you want another?”

 

“Please.” David smiles at him and then Brian. “Shall we?”

 

“Michael, are you okay or shall I get another one for you to catch us up?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Yes what?” David asks again with that sharp tone from earlier. “Yes, you are fine or yes, he should get you another one?”

 

“A-another drink.” I reply, feeling like I have yet again been told off!

 

“Okay. David, let’s begin!” Brian calls out and starts to show him how to hold a cue and there’s giggles as he skies the cue, trying to hit the ball.  

 

“David, would you like me to show you how to do it properly...since I am beating the king of pool and all.” Blonde Ass asks as he returns with the beers.

 

“Shut up! You got a lucky shot as I was distracted by the flash of skin!”

 

An hour later and David has been able to pot a couple of balls. I can’t help but be annoyed since they seem to have forgotten all about me. Only one way to remedy this... “Uh guys, we should really be heading to Babylon now!” I call out.

 

“What’s the rush? None of us are working tomorrow and I’m determined to do at least one set…”

 

“Frame.” Brian laughs. “But Michael’s right; we should get going. It’s the King of Babylon contest tonight and I have to put in an appearance.”

 

I watch as his attention locks onto Blonde Ass as he comes back from the toilet and immediately he drapes his arm across his shoulder. “We’re going now that okay with you, unless you want another game?”

 

What happened to me being right?!

 

“Let’s go, I really need to dance. That okay with you David?”

 

“Yes that’s fine.” David drains his bottle before we follow Brian and Blonde Ass out.

 

BABYLON - 20 MINUTES LATER

 

BAR

 

JUSTIN

 

I swat Brian again and still can’t believe he owns Babylon! “If I had known, I would’ve dragged us out earlier!”

 

“How didn’t you know that?” Michael asks. “Didn’t you do any research?”

 

“Research?” Brian echoes. “Why the…”

 

“Let’s dance!” I yell and drag him onto the dance floor. “So vine me!”

 

“Vine you?” He looks puzzled and I step up to him and put my arms round him.

 

“Yes, wrap yourself around…”

 

“May I have your attention please?!” The MC calls out. “We will be having the contestants for the King of Babylon contest come up shortly!”

 

“King of Babylon?” I look up at him.

 

“Yeah, guys go up there and dance their heart out then the best one wins.” He drapes his arms over my shoulders. “What the hell did…”

 

“No don’t. Don’t let his bitchiness spoil this evening. Let’s dance! Like I said, you need to vine…uh Brian is that guy doing what I think that guy is doing?”

 

He looks to the side and grimaces but with one hand wave and nod, the blow-job guy and his friend are gone. “Some people need to know that Babylon is not like that anymore. You want to do that, go to the back room.”

 

“Back room? Can we go and see?” I look at him eagerly.

 

“Yes and definitely not! You want to get jiggy in here, then we use the office! I’m here every two weeks, just briefly... But if you want to come with me on occasion, we would need to get our sofa.”

 

“Mind if we join you?” Michael bounces up with a somewhat reluctant looking David. “I finally prised him from the bar.”

 

Before either of us can answer, the MC is back. “Okay people! We have the three finalists for Kings of Babylon! They are Richard Cranium...seriously Richard Cranium?! Magnus the Viking and Justin Taylor!”

 

“What?!” I gasp and look immediately at Brian. “I didn’t enter that! No, I’m not doing that!”

 

“You must have done. How did they get your name?” David asks.

 

“No idea but I’m going to withdraw and…”

 

Then the music starts and Richard gets up and does his stuff...badly! I feel reassured that Brian hasn’t released me from his embrace and is chuckling alongside us as the guy does things to a pole that should have him arrested!

 

“Hey Michael, that guy dances the way you shop!” Brian laughs. When Michael glares at him momentarily and then looks at me with a small smirk, I know he had something to do with this.

 

“Be right back!” I tell Brian and head to the MC. After a quick chat, I know exactly what I need to do.

 

When I get back Brian is leaning against a pillar watching Magnus, who wears his horn well. I make a point of not standing next to him and this garners another smirk from Michael as he watches me head to the stage.

 

“And now we have Justin Taylor! And he will be dancing to In Da Club by 50 Cent!”

 

I strut my way to the stage and lock eyes with Brian and beckon him closer, much to Michael’s annoyance. To everyone’s surprise, he comes on stage and the room goes quiet.

 

“This is my pole...cue the music!” I yell and when it starts, I fling one leg around his waist and tell him to keep still but hold my leg in place. He does so and I fling myself backwards and grind against him. I can barely hear the music over the noise as I grind, thrust and slither all over his body to get the reaction I wanted. But then something changes when Brian starts to move in synch with me. When I slide my leg up his body in a standing split, he growls something so filthy in my ear, I almost come then and there!

 

DAVID

 

The catcalls, screaming, shouting and whistling is deafening, but totally justifiable! I can’t help but join in whooping and clapping. But then I look at Michael, who looks a combination of pissed off and mortified.

 

“What’s wrong?!” I yell.

 

“He’s a business owner twice over. He shouldn’t be doing that kind of thing up there!” He shouts back.

 

“He’s the owner of this business, so him participating in this kind of thing is surely a good thing, right?” We both turn around in surprise at Emmett’s voice. “And I voted for them!”

 

“Hey Emmett! Ben! Did you see the previous dancers? They aren’t a patch on them, are they?!”

 

“No indeed and you just know that they dance like that at night too!” Emmett cackles and the MC calls for silence.

 

“Only one winner! Justin Taylor and the Stud!” The cheers are deafening and finally it settles down. “Who gets the crown first?”

 

When Brian grins and takes the crown from the MC, he places it on his head and then kisses Justin a la flamenco by bending him backwards. I think I went deaf in one ear with Ben and Emmett’s screaming and shouting.

 

Finally, Brian and Justin make their way back to us both grinning hugely. “Michael, can you hold our crown for a minute?” Justin asks and Michael frowns. “We need to celebrate our coronation in your office Stud...right now!”

 

Michael just glares at their retreating backs before turning to the bar. “Do you want something else to drink?” I ask.

 

“No, I have a bit of a headache, to be honest. I just want to go home. Sorry to cut this evening short.”

 

“Oh, you poor dear. It’s such a shame that this evening didn’t work out for you, Michael. Hopefully that ache will ease soon and the next try will be better.” Emmett smiles at him. “David are you going, too?

 

I am torn because, despite his illness and my initial wariness, I am having an excellent time. “How about I wait for you to get a cab and then come back in?”

 

“Thank you David.” He says and then leaves without saying anything to Ben and Emmett.

 

“Sorry guys, he must be really ill.” I quickly follow him out.

 

EMMETT

 

I keep my fingers crossed that David actually goes home with him and doesn’t come back. Because if there is one thing that is true it’s that Michael is sick but not with a headache. Oh no, no no! That little asshole is sick in his fucking head! Unbeknownst to Michael, I was in Woody’s when he entered Justin into the King of Babylon contest. When I saw Justin heading the MC and caught up with him, I confirmed his suspicion then managed to persuade him to remain in the contest just to show Michael exactly what he’s dealing with. And when he did a standing split...my oh my oh my! It was clear to me, and everyone else here, that Justin Taylor is no amateur. Innocent looking? Yes! But that little Angel Baby has horns… and one particular horn endowed enough to keep the Big Bad sprung for years to come. Go Baby!

 

It was so funny though! Michael looked like he wanted to cry and throw up at the same time. Justin is way ahead of Michael’s game! But he has to suck it up...after all he gave Brian permission to date!

 

MICHAEL’S APARTMENT - AN HOUR LATER

 

DAVID

 

“Are you okay Michael? I have my doctor’s head on…”

 

“Huh? Oh yeah, I just need to sleep. Combination of headache and throbbing arm just ruined the night for me.”

 

“Throbbing arm? Why didn’t you say?! Come on, we’re going to the hospital!”

 

“Why?” He looks surprised.

 

“Because you could have a blood clot under there. So we need to take the cast off and check.”

 

“Okay, let me call…”

 

“No Michael, hospital first. Your health is more important than any call you want to make!”

 

“But David…”

 

“Michael, I am the doctor. We’re going now!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks