- Text Size +

CHAPTER 57 - PARTY PREP

 

BRITIN

 

LOUNGE

 

JUSTIN

 

His hair is getting long, which gives me something to tug on. I pull his head back and pepper kisses along his throat. While he talks to Chandra’s parents, I manage to unbutton his shirt, stroke his chest and pinch his nipples. I realise that taking off my pants without moving from this spot poses a problem. Then I have it, I lean across to the table and after a bit of a scrabble, manage to reach the scissors.

 

“That’s great Miralee, we will let you know when. Bye.” As soon as he hangs up, he takes the scissors out of my hand. “Absolutely not! You are not putting those scissors near your nuts or mine!”

 

He puts them down and I wait for him to find a solution to the spot problem. He kisses me until we have to breathe. “Turn around.” He murmurs and I do as I’m told and he slides down my zipper and then pushes my pants down to my knees. “Stay still and quiet.” He orders.

 

My eyes flutter shut as I feel his fingers wrap around my cock and start to stroke, as the pleasure wracks through my body, I have to bite my lip. When he starts to push his fingers inside of me, I gasp and I scramble for a cushion. He immediately stops. “Still and quiet.” He repeats.

 

I pause and pull myself upright. He resumes stroking and fingering. I am screaming in my head and arch my back as he gives my prostate a particularly good stab! Again, he stops. I take some heaving breaths and straighten my spine and feel the sweat trickling down my back.

 

Every flick, thrust and stroke have me screaming oh God! Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh shit! When he starts to nuzzle my shirt up, it takes everything to keep still as I feel his breath on my spine I have to clamp my jaw shut. He mouths, licks and kisses my back and I can feel the pre-cum dripping. Please let me scream! Please let me scream! Is the litany in my head! He flicks my slit repeatedly while keeping his fingers still. I so desperately want to push back. I take in more air and pray he doesn’t stop. “Get on your elbows.” I fall forward and wait, wondering which hand he’s going to remove from me. Slowly, both hands start to move away together and I want to cry with frustration.

 

“You are just so beautiful and your skin so soft.” He sucks on my lobe. “Take your shirt off.”

 

As I pull it off, his fingers returns to their stroking, stabbing and flicking. “Keep your head up and forward; remember to remain quiet.”

 

I want to scream when his fingers leave my cock but then want to whoop aloud when I hear his zip lower and feel the warmth of his hips against my ass. I have to jam my fist into my mouth as his fingers are slowly replaced by his cock. “Fist out of mouth.” He orders, before licking my back an... and slowly starting to move! Damn, even my thoughts are beginning to stutter!

 

“You feel so good. So tight. So warm.” He purrs in my ear punctuating each statement with a deep thrust.

 

I start to drum my feet as I feel my toes start to tingle. And I can’t help it. “Uuuh!” He stops.

 

“I was about to let you cum. Now I have to let you calm right down and start again....”

 

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! OH JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG!!

 

“Justin?” I turn my head and blink at him before clearing my throat. “Oooh, how much plotting is happening in that head of yours? I asked if you would like me to start again or pound you into the sofa.”

 

“Pound...ooh!” I yelp as he slams into me holding my hips still. I stuff my face into the cushion and scream as he pounds, strokes and flicks.

 

“Oh Justin! I-I-I-I’m…! He stutters and then stiffens and hauls me tighter against his hips locking me into position. I can’t escape the heat coating me inside and seconds later, I am spurting over his fingers and screaming into the cushion.

 

Twenty minutes later, I open my eyes and try to orient myself.

 

“Lounge, with me still inside of you.” He mumbles.

 

“Oh good. You were so mean...” I yawn and snuggle backwards, causing him to gasp.

 

“But you loved it.” He moans before turning my face towards him and kissing the hell out of me!

 

GEORGE’S MANSION - SATURDAY LATE MORNING

 

GUS

 

“Daddy. Which house is Mr George’s on the street?” I look at the long building.

 

“This isn’t a street, Sonny Boy. This is what is called an estate. And it all belongs to Mr George.” He smiles down at me but sometimes he teases so I look at papa who is also smiling.

 

“This is all of his?” I can’t believe it! It’s so big!

 

“Yes and we’re here. Knock on the door.” Daddy says.

 

I tap the door and I hear a voice above me. “Schickel residence, who is calling?”

 

“Gus, you need to answer.” Daddy whispers.

 

“It’s Gus and Chandra!” I yell.

 

The heavy door opens and I am faced with a pair of legs. I look up and my mouth falls open.

 

“Auntie Emmy! You sounded so different!” I cry.

 

“I know Gussie! Now come, now that we’re all here!” He takes my hand and Chandra’s. “Rose! I mean Georgie and Randy, our special guests are here!”

 

Mr George and Mr Randolph come out of a room and we run to them. He and Mr Randolph take us outside to another building and opens the door.

 

“Daddy! Papa!” I shout. “Come look! It’s so pretty!”

 

The room is huge. There’s massive posts in each corner. But it’s the floor... there are rainbows on the floor! “Where is that coming from?” Chandra is looking around.

 

“Look up you two.” Papa says and we do so. The roof is glass. “Because the roof is glass and cut the way it is, when the sun hits it, it makes that. This is called a prism rainbow.”

 

“So Gus, will you be happy to hold our party here?” Mr Randolph asks.

 

“Yes oh yes!” I smile.

 

“Good, so let’s go look at the pool.” Mr George.

 

“Pool?” Chandra and I both say and run after him and into a garden. The pool is huge and a bit scary. “Daddy, I think we shouldn’t use the pool. It’s very big and I don’t want anybody to get lost in there.”

 

“We will have people to look after our guests.” Mr George tells me.

 

“Is that okay, daddy? Papa?” I ask and they nod.

 

“And now young sir and madam, we need to discuss food!”

 

“Okay Auntie Emmy!” I smile.

 

RAY’S APARTMENT, LONDON - THURSDAY EVENING

 

RAY

 

I can’t wait to be back in the States! I am starting to go stir crazy here! I get it; I fucked it up but to send me to the equivalent of the European Boondocks was a bit much! As I look through my wardrobe pulling out the stuff I want to pack, I know that it’s not Franc’s fault. However, I still blame her for everything that’s happened! All she had to fucking do was be like me and bask in being rich but no... she had to be fucking responsible!

 

DAVID’S CONDO - FRIDAY AFTERNOON

 

LOUNGE

 

DAVID

 

I know I should feel bad about it but I just couldn’t do it…

 

Start of flashback

DAVID’S CONDO - PREVIOUS MONDAY MORNING

 

BEDROOM

 

DAVID

 

I open my eyes and look across at Michael, who’s still asleep. I get up and creep, yes creep, downstairs and check my phone and then heave a sigh of relief, everything is okay. Grabbing some water, I head back upstairs.

 

“What are you doing up this early?” Michael grumbles sleepily.

 

“We have to be up in an hour. Go back to sleep.” I tell him brushing my lips against his forehead. “I’m going to do a bit of exercise.”

 

“Hmmm.”

 

An hour later, he is up and making his way to the bathroom. Another 20 minutes later and I know he’s stalling. “Michael, come on. I can’t keep them waiting!”

 

“I have a stomach ache.” He groans. “I think I need to go back to bed. You know just…”

 

“We’re going to a hospital so they can check you out when we get there, if you still feel bad.” I state firmly. “Now come on.”

 

Another 15 minutes later, he’s finally in the car trying to cry wolf but I am not having it. “Aren’t we picking up Franc and Markus first?”

 

“No, they are on the other side of the city. I’d have to go passed Alleghany twice if I do that.”

 

“David, can I ask you something?”

 

“Apart from what you just did?” I joke...he doesn’t get it. “Yes, go ahead.”

 

“Are we okay?”

 

“If you think we’re okay then we’re okay.” I smile at him and he smiles back before kissing me on the cheek and getting out of the car. I wait for him to get safely to his apartment before I drive off and go straight back to bed!

End of flashback

 

HOME BY DESIGN, ANDREW’S INTERIOR DESIGN BUSINESS

 

ANDREW

 

I watch Grady trot in with the remains of my shoe like a trophy and place it reverentially at my feet.

 

“What am I going to do with you?” I chide him and in response, I get licked chin to forehead.

 

“Home by Design, this is Andrew good morning!” I answer as I am wiping my face. “Oh, hi George. Yes, I will be there next Saturday at six. I just need to find someone to look after Grady. As well as no brakes, he is also in the destructive stage of puppyhood. My sitter has a holiday so...are you sure I can bring him? Great! Thank you!”

 

GEORGE’S MANSION - FRIDAY EVENING

 

BATHROOM

 

GEORGE

 

I chuckle and hand Randy a glass of champagne. “One of the advantages of being in our dotage is that we can stay in the bath for as long as we want and not get wrinkles!”

 

“We can indeed Rose. We can indeed.”

 

“So we have a week to get our game faces on.” I tickle his foot and he giggles...I have never heard him giggle.

 

“Rose, I do believe I love you.”

 

“I do believe I love you too, Dorothy.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks