- Text Size +

CHAPTER 71 - FISH GUTS, FAINTING AND THEMING

 

BRIAN

 

Gus is trembling and buries his head in my neck. “So proud of you Sonny Boy, well done.”  I murmur, rubbing his back.

 

“I only did what you said I should do. Will papa be proud, too?” He lifts his head, looking uncertain.

 

“Immensely! Now why don't you and Chandra go with Uncle Vic to the store and tell him?” I put him down and stroke his cheek. “I’ll be there soon.”

 

“Okay daddy. Hugo, can we have our packs please?”

 

“Of course.” He stands up to let Chandra out but doesn’t sit down. “Gus, may I shake your hand please?”

 

“Yes you can.” He grins and they solemnly shake.

 

“Thank you, Master Gus. It is a true honour to meet a gentleman like you.” Hugo bows and Chandra giggles; as usual Michael rolls his eyes.

 

“Come on you two.” Vic holds out his hands before turning to Rodney. “Won’t be long.”

 

I am about to rip into Michael when Debs and Carl come out of the back with David and Blake.

 

“What the hell happened?” I laugh as Carl shuffles to the booth and sinks down gingerly.

 

DEBS

 

“You don’t want to know, it involves SPS and too much…”

 

“Lube?” He asks, smirking and laughs at Carl’s mortified expression.

 

“Okay, what did I miss?!” I demand leaning against the booth. “But first things first, how do you know this lot?” I turn to Hugo.

 

“He’s a new friend of mine, Ma. Do you remember me, your son? Your one...I mean the one who you haven't seen or heard from for the last few days!”

 

“Communication works both ways!” I retort. “But again, why was there applause?”

 

“Gus laid the friendship law down on Michael and Brian praised him for it... well, the entire diner did. Chip off the Kinney block that boy is.” Rodney explains.

 

“Again?” I sigh and glare at Michael, who glares back then folds his arms. “Don't you get tired of hearing how to behave from a five year old?”

 

“Ma…”

 

“Why do you smell of fish?” Ems asks, shifting away from Michael. “It’s definitely you.”

 

I bite my lip as it would appear news of Ray’s fish guts shenanigans has not reached the Avenue!

 

“I do not!” Michael retorts but then Brian takes a sniff and screws up his nose. “Do I?!”

 

“Oh yes Michael, you most definitely do stink!” Vic comes back in and starts to snicker. “And on that note, I’m going to be with my hero.”

 

“But Brian, I want…”

 

“Don’t care!” Brian tosses over his shoulder and keeps walking.

 

“By the way…” Hugo looks at Michael. “We’re not...”

 

“Not what?”

 

“Friends...we’re barely acquaintances. You were just some guy that I shared my car with. But a positive is that I’ve met some cool people and this place does a good hash.”

 

“The point is that you build friendships, Michael. Not to…” Blake pauses, sniffs Michael and frowns. “Actually, in all seriousness, have you been cooking fish? If not you could have an infection.”

 

“No I have not been cooking fucking fish! And stop making stuff up!”

 

“He’s not.” David states firmly and I actually start to believe him. “There is an infection called fish odour syndrome. You can look it up; we’ll wait.”

 

The booth goes quiet and we all look at Michael, waiting for him to do it. “I’ll do it then!” I snap but then Carl stops me. “What?”

 

“Let him do it. If he’s too stubborn to take the word of two doctors, then that’s his look out.”

 

That seems to start to resonate as he picks up his phone while keeping a close eye on Blake and David. His face falls and he gets up muttering. After he gives himself a sniff, he scurries out.

 

“Oh my word, only Michael!” Vic laughs and that starts me, Rodney and Carl off.

 

“I smell gossip. As well as fish. Dish!” Ems demands.

 

“There’s nothing wrong with him! Well I hope not outside of the usual problems he seems to have. Anyway, it seems that Raymond was shown the true picture of Brian and Justin and left Michael his thoughts about what he wanted Raymond to do.”

 

“Which was?” Ems prompts, but I shake my head. “Okay, so what did he leave him?”

 

“Fish guts, lots of fish guts...dotted here and there round the apartment!”

 

“Oh my God!” Ems gasps and then gets up, pulling on his jacket.

 

“Ems? Where you going?”

 

“Michael’s! I’ve got a couple of things in his wardrobe! But don’t tell him about the guts until I get back with them, okay?” As he rushes out, the diner erupts. He pokes his head back in grinning. “And for this trauma, I get to tell Brian and Justin first!”

 

“Of course!” Kiki decrees shooing him out.

 

RED CAPE COMICS - AN HOUR LATER

 

FILM SCHOOL

 

JUSTIN

 

I gasp and my legs tremble as my 2nd intense orgasm ripples through me, Brian looks up grinning. “Are you calmer now?”

 

“Oh yeah, two of those were just perfect!” I laugh weakly and give up all pretence of trying to get up. He crawls up my body and lets me taste myself. “I still can't believe how he shouted at Gus…”

 

“Shall I go down again?”

 

“Later.” I run my fingers through his hair. “I would’ve loved to have seen Gus shoot him down though.”

 

“It was... what’s his new word of the week?”

 

“Epic.”

 

“Yeah, epic. I think Gus thought he was in trouble because of that look he got on his face when Gus saw me. There’s surveillance in the diner so I’m sure I can get a copy of it.” I frown and he rolls his lips in. “I own the diner. Bought it years ago, not sure if Debs knows.”

 

“Anybody told you that you are hot when you're adorably embarrassed?”

 

“No, because I don't do adorably embarrassed. I do conflicted machismo.”

 

“Oh I see. Could my conflicted machismo oozing stud please roll? I need to worship him by…” I squeal as he swiftly turns us over and just lies spreadeagled on the table.

 

“I am too weak to fight you off.” I nod sagely and kneel up astride his hips as he licks his lips.

 

“Do you th-think you have enough strength to sort out your pants, while…” I reach behind me and start to work myself open. He slowly shakes his head and takes my other hand, guiding it to his zipper. “Fine, my weak little kitten, I’ll do it.”

 

“Purr-purr!” A minute later, he is purring as I slide down his shaft. I lean down to kiss him and he bucks his hips, hands locking me into position. I groan as his tongue mimics the action...regained his strength, I see! When he buries one hand in my hair, I let him take over and our grunts and groans are swallowed into each other's throats.

 

“Coo...ooh! Whoops!” Emmy squeals and we both look at him, but Brian doesn't stop pumping. “I’ll wait downstairs!” He chuckles without a trace of embarrassment while I’m pink faced with mortification but also hugely turned on.

 

“C-could you? N-need to finish wh-what he started.” I pant out and bury my head in his neck.

 

“Fine... but get there quickly! There’s lots to tell!” He trills and closes the door behind him.

 

“Oh Brian! I need…!” I whimper.

 

“I got you, I got you...oh!” He growls and reaches down for my cock. “Kiss me now!” He orders and I happily oblige. Soon the base of my spine starts to buzz and sparks shoot up my spine to flash behind my eyes. He adjusts his knees and I start to thrash as wave after wave of pleasure hits the top of my skull and then I pass out.

 

I wake up to find four pairs of eyes anxiously looking at me...Brian, Emmy, Gus and Blake. I try to sit up but Brian stops me. “Slowly.” He orders and I inch myself up and look around in confusion. “Nathan’s spare room. You’re in the apartment.”

 

“What happened?” I take the water from Gus and sip it slowly.

 

“You fainted. Has that happened before?” Blake asks.

 

“No. But I was a bit wound up beforehand and he um…” I look at Gus and they nod. “Twice. And then Emmy walked in when we were…”

 

“Gotcha.” Blake smirks at my embarrassment. “Okay rest for now, but would get your blood pressure checked out with your doctor asap. I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about but better to be safe than sorry.”

 

“Can I have some more water please?” I ask, nodding at Blake.

 

“I’ll get it papa!” Gus scrambles off the bed before stopping. “Daddy, remember what he’s gots to do!”

 

“Yes Gus, I’ll get him to do it. After you’ve got him the water, I know you’d like to be here. And don’t run back, okay?”

 

“Yes daddy.”

 

I look up and frown. “You need to speak to Chandra. She wants to hear that you are okay.” I nod and lean back against him.

 

“Right, Emmy and I are going. Yes Emmy, we’re leaving. Nobody is going to tell them first!” Blake tugs on his elbow to get him out of the room. “Get a couple of hours of sleep before you go home just to rebalance yourself. You are still looking a little pale.”

 

When we are alone, I look up at Brian and with a soft kiss to my lips, he pushes me back down. “We will talk properly when you wake up. Oh thank you, Sonny Boy. Now can you get daddy or papa’s phone for me? When you come back, we’ll make the call and then you can cuddle with papa for me, okay?”

 

“Okay daddy, I will make sure to keep papa super-duper safe!” Gus decrees and goes to find our phones.

 

“I’ll make a doctor’s appointment while you two rest alright?”

 

“Alright.”

 

“Daddy, here’s your phone. Can you put it on speaker please?”

 

“Of course.”

 

Ten minutes later, the warmth of Gus’s body against my chest soothes me to sleep.

 

DINER - AN HOUR LATER

 

BLAKE

 

“Debs! I promise you he’s fine, he just fainted!” I have to stop Debs from running to the store with the vat of chicken soup she ordered Tony to make. I glower once more at Emmy for making it known and for once, he looks contrite! She looks at me for a good while before nodding and heading back behind the counter. I start to sit down.

 

“Don’t be fooled. The moment you look away, she’ll be off!” Vic smirks.

 

“Vic!” Debs admonishes him and goes back behind the counter!

 

“Look, why don’t I go and check on them?” Hugo volunteers. “Tony is making some fresh hash, so by the time I come back with my report…” Everyone in the know snickers. “I can report, grab my dinner and go.”

 

“Sis, as compromises go that’s not bad and it saves your ankle.”

 

“Okay, but be quick!”

 

“Yes ma’am!”

 

“Wow, he moves fast for a man of his size!” Kiki drawls. “One of our tribe? I can’t get a good read off of him.”

 

“Only one way to tell for sure... Vic invite him to the bachelor party, which we must finalise!” Emmy declares and takes out his iPad. “So what are we going for?”

 

“Hey Debs!” Franc comes in. “How’s the ankle? Can give you tips on…”

 

“Quiet!”

 

“So what we doin’?” She asks smirking and plonking down into the booth.

 

“Trying to sort out the bachelor party.” Emmy grumps. “Can we at least lock down what people are supposed to wear?”

 

“Their ordinary cloth…” Vic starts.

 

“Are you kidding me?” Franc interrupts.

 

“No, why?”

 

“Well that answers that question.” She grins.

 

“What question?” Vic, like us, is confused.

 

“So grandpa, now he’s out and free, really wants to go a gangster theme with George as his moll. He’s been texting you Vic for the last six hours and you’ve not responded and…”

 

Vic reaches for his phone and sighs. “Battery’s dead and it’s also on silent.” Franc huffs a laugh and hands her phone to him. “Gangster and his moll? I like it. Ems go with that. And I will soothe the feathers of Dorothy!”

 

Hugo comes back in and the diner starts to quieten. “He’s fine, asleep right now and then they are going home when he and Gus wake up. Doctors appointment on Monday.”

 

“Reginald?” Franc frowns.

 

“Hey!” He beams and pulls her out of the booth for a hug.

 

“I’ve missed something again, haven’t I?”

 

“Yeah, you have.” He laughs and settles into the booth with her resting against his chest; she looks really happy! Having always seen her with Markus, it is a little disconcerting! I look across at Debs and I know she’s thinking what I’m thinking.

 

“How long have you two known each other?” Debs asks.

 

Hugo chuckles. “Remember when I said I’m a godfather to 3 children?” Debs looks at Emmy and he nods. “First one.” He points at Franc, who is tapping on her phone.

 

“I assumed babies.” I admit.

 

“I am to two but she’s my first.” He smiles down at her as she continues to tap away. “My dad used to work for Randolph and brought me in. He wanted a background check on Veri. Don’t snarl people... he was of a different mindset then. Anyway, it turned into the greatest love story and they’re married now. However, Freckle and I struck up a friend…”

 

“Freckle?” Hunter questions.

 

“Yep. She’s got freckles on her right hand and across her nose, so to me she’s Freckle. We became close, she was in her early teens, and I don’t know why but I became her godfather.”

 

“So can we call her Freckle?” Kiki asks.

 

“Oh fuck no! Only him.” Franc looks up, grinning. “Markus is on his way. I can’t wait for you to meet him.”

 

“So Reginald, enquiring minds want to…” Emmy begins.

 

“Gay, single and judging by the cow eyes….he likes Kiki!” Franc interjects, continuing to tap. There is a beat of silence. “Is he blushing?”

 

“Yeah.” Debs laughs.

 

“Good!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly. Thanks