- Text Size +

CHAPTER 78 - LOST AND FOUND AND MEETING HER WATERLOO

 

LINDSAY’S APARTMENT - SATURDAY MORNING

 

LINDSAY

 

I have been mulling over the call with Brian for the last couple of days. If I hadn’t heard it from the man himself, I wouldn't have believed it! I jump as the man of the hour finally deigns to call me back. “Michael. How nice to hear from you. Yes, I have spoken to Brian and I have to admit to being shocked when he confirmed everything you said. So what are you going to do to become the man he wants?” I listen to him prattle on about how he doesn’t know this and that then sigh as he, once again, fails to catch on quickly. “Michael. Michael, would you please let me speak? Thank you. I am from the same world as Justin. It’s one of class and breeding so I know how that world operates. Why not come to Los Angeles and let me help you?”

 

After another round of blathering, he finally agrees to fly out tomorrow morning. I smile to myself and grab my keys to get some other bedding. There is no way he is sleeping on my Egyptian cotton sheets!

 

BRITIN - SAME TIME

 

MASTER BEDROOM

 

JUSTIN

 

I smile as he melts into the sheets as I kiss down his spine...very slowly.

 

“Gus and Ruby are with the grandmas today and won’t be back until tomorrow.”

 

“Mmmm.”

 

“Leda and Mel are having a shopping day and then overnighting at Leda’s.” I continue.

 

“Uh huh.” He mutters and lets out a little sigh.

 

“So we have the place to ourselves.” His eyes snap open and he turns over so quickly, I almost fall off the bed. But he manages to catch me in time and I can’t help but smile as I watch that predatory look enters his eyes.

 

“We do? And what do you propose we do with the place?” He smiles, running his hands up my thighs.

 

Now that I have his attention, I stroke his nipples. “Well...Gus’s bed is being delivered in about an hour.” I watch his dick deflate. “So we need to dismantle the old one and then put it in the barn. I am afraid to say the only hot and sweaty we are going to be doing for the next few hours will involve housework. It’s your punishment for going to work when you shouldn’t have done so!”

 

He pouts, but I am unmoved. “Now get dressed!” I order.

 

“Bossy bottom!” He grumbles as I pull out and throw sweats at him.

 

“You’ll find out just how bossy later!”  I growl and sashay out of the room.

 

Four hours later, Gus has his new bed set up and we have managed to get his old bed in the space above the barn. We are covered in sweat and bits of straw.

 

“Can we please stop for a minute?” I groan as I flop on a bed of straw.

 

“You are the one that insisted we work all day!” He points out laughing, taking his top off and using it to wipe himself down. I reach up for it and he drops it on my face, snickering.

 

“Glad to see that your sense of humour has returned.” I point out tartly, using it to wipe myself down and then as a pillow. “Ooof!” I slap him in the chest as he sits on my hips.

 

“So, have I been punished…” He freezes and is looking at a point behind me. I roll my eyes at his dramatics. “Justin, we need to leave now.”

 

“Oh whatever for?” I tease him but then I hear a rustling and considering both of his hands are on my chest and he is absolutely still, I swallow hard. “What is it?”

 

“I’m hoping for a very large mouse...but I think it’s a rat.” He answers, still staring.

 

I turn my head slowly. “Th-that’s definitely a rat!” I whisper hoarsely and we slowly start to inch away. “How the hell is there a rat in here?!” I gasp.

 

“We live in the country!” He retorts. “Now less talking and more getting away from the minion of Satan!

 

Ten minutes later, we’re safely back in the mud room. ”Where is my top?” He asks and I bite my lip.

 

“Justin! That’s…”

 

“Psyche!” I chortle. Then I scream and start to run as he lunges for me. He catches me easily and carries me struggling, well almost, and giggling to the lower bathroom, plonking me on the toilet seat.

 

Tilting my chin up, he kisses me softly before picking out bits of straw from my hair. “Bath down here. We are not trailing barn shit upstairs…” He shudders and starts to set the bath. Ten minutes later, we are soaking in the wonderful water.

 

“You never do anything by halves, do you?” I murmur as he kisses my shoulder.

 

“No, but how have you only noticed this?” He takes my hand and then pauses. “Where is your ring?” I look up at him unamused but then see his expression and look at my hand.

 

“Oh fuck! Where is it?!” I cry and immediately leap out of the bath, he swiftly follows.

 

“When did you last have it?!” He demands.

 

“In...oh no...in the barn.” I groan.

 

“Great, just great!” He grumbles. “Okay, let’s get some old sweats and go back out there. And next time, take it off before you do anything like that!”

 

As we head upstairs both fuming, me at my stupidity and no doubt him too, we head to the bedroom. I start to search for something suitably old and non-designer enough to wear.

 

“Have you not seen your wardrobe?” I bitch quietly.

 

“I have, thank you very much. It has some choice pieces in there.” He retorts and then wraps his arms round me. “Look what I found.” I sag against him in relief as he waves my ring in front of my face.

 

“Where was it?!” I grab it and put it back where it belongs.

 

“On the shelf in the bathroom. Seems you took it off when you were getting stuff to give me a massage.” I turn around and loop my arms round his neck. “I feel I should be rewarded for my hard work, rescuing you from the minion of Satan and finding your ring. What say you?”

 

“Absolutely.” I kiss him softly before sliding down his body.

 

LINDSAY’S APARTMENT - SUNDAY AFTERNOON

 

LINDSAY

 

I am waiting for Michael to arrive. I have an idea as to how my help will be rewarded, and it involves Brian moving to Los Angeles. I am startled out of my musings by the door knocking and Michael shouting! I rush to usher him in. “Michael, do not yell like that; this is not the Pitts!” I declare, closing the door relieved that none of my neighbours came out.

 

“Well excuse me, Miss La-Di-Dah!” He drawls sarcastically, looking around. “This is nice and cosy.”

 

Only the thought of my ultimate plan is keeping me from berating the idiot! “Well let me show you where to put your things. After that we can get started…”

 

“I’m hungry. Can't we eat first?”

 

I frown. “Didn't you eat on the plane?” He shakes his head. “Why not?”

 

“They didn't have anything I liked. So I figured I would wait to eat here.” He smirks. Time to let him know just who is in charge here!

 

“Michael, I am not your kitchen service, nor am I your beck and call girl. You want food here, make it yourself. You want take out, get it yourself. You will not use my home as you did yours. You are a guest and I expect you to treat my home with respect! If you find that you cannot, then find a hotel.” That wipes the smirk off his face! Good! I always hated that fucking smirk of his! “Your room is over there.” I point in the direction of the bedroom then fold my arms. “And remember that you're the one who needs my help, not the other way around.” I remind him when he doesn't move. Finally getting a clue, he slowly heads to the bedroom. The sound of his trainers squeaking on my hardwood flooring is already grating on my nerves. “And take off your shoes when you are in here!” I call after him.

 

Thirty minutes later, he still hasn't come out. So I go to see what he's doing. I snatch the comic out of his hands, much to his surprise. “I thought you were unpacking.”

 

“Started this on the plane and wanted to finish it first. Can I have it back?”

 

“No. Do you really think that when you're in Brian’s world, he will appreciate you reading comics?”

 

“Yes, because that’s who I am. I’m not fake or a phony. I don’t have to pretend and play dress-up. He already has enough of that with Blond Ass in his life. It’s why he clearly loves me!” He boasts, reaching again for the comic.

 

“And yet he wants you to change. His exact words to me were, he needs more polish. Why do you think he asked me to help you in the first place?” The words have the stinging effect I hoped for.

 

“We won't be la-di-dah all the time. The times when it’s just us…”

 

“It will never be just you two. Haven't you forgotten about Gus and Ruby?”

 

“Gus will be taken care of and Ruby will be with Mel.” He replies, stiffly.

 

“What do you mean taken care of?” I demand.

 

“Sending him to boarding school as soon as possible. He’s become a spoiled brat! You should've heard the way he spoke to me the last time! Clearly Blonde Ass doesn't understand the concept of discipline!”

 

I file that nugget of information away for future use. “I see.”

 

“I’ve only got a couple more pages to read…” He whines and to shut him the fuck up, I hand it back to him. The victorious gleam in his eye grates but I let him have his little victoire!

 

Another hour later, he has finally finished reading and unpacking. I have sent him down to my favourite take out, telling him it will help him find his way around. I head to the bedroom and groan. He has a pile of comics, stacked by the bed and a list of comic book stores he obviously plans on visiting. Sighing crossly, I open the wardrobe and gape! I had wondered why he had such a big case. I had told him not to bring too many clothes as he would be buying stuff here, so he’s packed some of his toys and put them on the shelf!

 

This might be a bit harder than I thought!

 

I open the door to his knocking to find he’s already eating and has crumbs on his shirt and has left a trail along the corridor.

 

Yeah a lot fucking harder!

 

“Let me take this.” I take the food from him and he brushes the remaining crumbs on the floor. He follows me in and shuts the door. “What are you doing? You need to go and clean the mess you made.” I tell him, handing him the dustpan and brush.

 

“It’s only a few crumbs! Besides doesn't this building have a cleaning service?”

 

“It does and that comes on a Tuesday and only does the communal areas. And those few crumbs lead to my door, now let’s go!”

 

MICHAEL

 

“I don't see why you had to watch me do that.” I pout.

 

“Because, I wanted to make sure you did it.” She retorts. “Let's eat.”

 

Half an hour later, we’ve washed up and she hands me a notebook. “What’s this for?”

 

“Your notes obviously.” She frowns. “What’s that face for? Are you going to remember everything I say to you over the next six weeks?”

 

“Well no, but it's too much like being back at school.” I gripe.

 

“But you will do better as there's Brian as your graduation prize after all!”

 

“True! So what do I do first?”

 

“First, let’s start with the way you hold your fork. And how to use a knife correctly.”

 

Why do people keep commenting on that?!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.