- Text Size +


Part Four



Lindsay and Gus were both released at the same time, so she and Melanie were able to say their goodbyes to the baby that should have been theirs. Even though their memories had been modified, the longing for a child of their own lingered and Justin took a few minutes to help sooth their pain. He knew that they would soon be able to leave Gus behind and think about asking another of their friends to father a child for them.



Brian, on the other hand, couldn’t seem to take his eyes off of Gus. So much so that he actually gave Justin the keys to the jeep so that he could sit in back with Gus. Justin drove carefully and got them back to the loft with no difficulty. Once there, Brian carried Gus and Justin carried the small diaper bag that the hospital had sent with them and they were soon settling the little guy into his temporary home.



“Can I use your computer?’ Justin asked and Brian waved him to it while he fed Gus a bottle and talked to him in low tones that even Justin’s shifter hearing couldn’t pick up.



Justin shrugged and switched on the machine before settling in to do some research. An hour later, he stood up and went over to the sofa where Brian was still sitting with Gus in his arms, even though the baby was now sleeping.



“What did you find?’ Brian asked quietly so as not to disturb Gus.



“I wanted to find out what the regulations are for home schooling in Pennsylvania,” Justin told him. “All I would need to do is have you register me and then I can study for the exams. The district holds the exams in June and I can graduate without ever having to actually start a new school.”



Brian looked at Justin. “Is that a good idea?”



“I was looking at the content for the exams and I could pass the tests now if I had to,” Justin said. “St. James was a lot harder than the district requirements. And if I did that, I could watch Gus until you had time to figure something else out. I mean, I don’t think he’s going to start shifting for a while, but he’ll probably start earlier than most kids. Just because you’re as powerful as you are. You’ll need to find someone you can trust to watch him.”



“It would give me until September, I suppose,” Brian said. “Speaking of September, what are you going to do about college?”



“Well, I’ve already been accepted at PIFA,” Justin told him. “And I have an educational trust that was set up by my mom’s parents that won’t be affected by me leaving the pack. I’ll be able to draw money for living expenses, too, so I can help pay my way.”



“Don’t worry about household stuff,” Brian said. “I make plenty enough to pay for the house and food and what not. You can use that money to pay for clothes or art supplies or whatever.”



“Brian…”



“Listen to your Alpha, Justin,” Brian said playfully, but then he got serious. “I wouldn’t feel right letting you pay for the stuff I’d be paying for anyway. Keep your money.”



Justin sighed and gave in. It was Brian’s right as pack leader to make decisions like that and, even as a Beta, Justin felt it was his duty to go along with it. “Okay. I suppose I could get a car; then I wouldn’t have to take the bus everywhere.”



“Just how much is in this trust?” Brian asked, so Justin told him. Brian’s eyes widened in surprise. He hadn’t thought that there would be that much. “Well, I’ll take you out car shopping soon, then.”



BJBJBJBJBJ



Sunday was rather lazy, and they spent most of the day at home. Since Gus had been fussy most of the night, that was a good thing. They did go out for a little while to shop for a few things for Gus. Brian hated some of the things that Lindsay and Melanie had chosen for him. They ended up buying new bedding for his crib, new clothes and a new diaper bag that was more acceptable to Brian’s fashion sense.



Justin spent part of the day unpacking his things and seeing what his mother had included in his bags. Mostly there were clothes, but his art supplies had made it along with his laptop, a few DVDs, and his MP3 player.



“You’re going into work with me in the morning,” Brian told him as they got ready for bed. “I’ve got a meeting in the morning, but then we can use the afternoon to take care of that home schooling shit, get you a phone and maybe talk to the lawyer who controls your trust.”



“Okay,” Justin agreed and began getting the things he and Gus would need for a morning spent at Brian’s office. He found the pack and play, which could be used as a cradle, put that by the stroller and then packed the diaper bag.



They went to bed when Gus fell asleep; both were exhausted after the night before and they slept in shifts, taking turns getting up with Gus. And the next morning they gathered everything together and headed off to Kinnetik.



Justin had never seen Brian’s office before, so he was surprised how large Brian’s company really was. And how close to Liberty Ave and the new house it was. Brian introduced Justin to Cynthia, his assistant, and while they chatted, Brian took the opportunity to fix her memories regarding Gus. She was the only one in the office, besides Ted, who even knew that he was going to become a father, so he didn’t have to worry about the rest of the staff.



Justin set up a small area for Gus while Brian headed to his meeting in the conference room. Once Gus was down for a nap, however, Justin sat in the office and began to work on some of his own sketches. By the time Brian returned, Gus had his mid morning feed, a new diaper, and was on his second nap of the day.



“I found a schedule online that is supposed to help babies sleep through the night faster,” Justin told Brian when he returned. “If we follow this, Gus should be sleeping through the night most nights within a month or two.”



“That would be nice. I’m used to late nights but this is getting ridiculous,” Brian said “I’ve got a couple things to go through for Cynthia and then we can go.”



“Sure. There’s no hurry,” Justin agreed, but then his stomach growled.



“Why don’t you walk over to the diner and order us some sandwiches to go,” Brian said with a chuckle.



So Justin left and Brian worked while Gus slept on. When Justin returned, they set out for the lawyer’s office first. Brian had gotten Cynthia to set up the appointment and he was rather glad that he had.



“Justin, your grandparents did set up an educational trust for you,” Tom Bradley told them. “But your grandmother also provided for you in her will. That money was to be held until your twenty-first birthday. However, there was a stipulation that said if you were to leave home anytime before your twenty-first birthday, those funds would be released to you automatically. Apparently, she did not think you and your father got along.”



“We didn’t,” Justin said. “We don’t. And I moved out last week. My father will have disowned me by now.”



“Actually, he has,” Tom said. “He was never made aware of this clause in the will, but his lawyers were, and they informed me of the change in status just this morning. The full inheritance will be released to you. The trust will still be available for your educational costs, but any living expenses can be taken from those other funds now.”



“How much are we talking?’ Justin asked with a frown.



The lawyer named a figure that could easily allow Justin to paint for the rest of his life and never have to worry about money. “If you would like, I can arrange for an appointment with the firm that is handling your investments. I need to contact them anyway to let them know that you will be controlling the decisions regarding those accounts from now on.”



Justin looked to Brian and Brian said, “Have them contact my assistant and she can arrange the appointment. In the meantime, Justin was hoping to look for a car.”



“I’ll have them deposit funds into Justin’s checking account today to cover the cost,” Tom said. “That will be in addition to the quarterly allowance that we will begin paying out. Also, when the bills for PIFA come in, just forward them to my attention and they will be paid for out of the trust.”



They left and Justin looked a little shell shocked. Brian decided that they would hold off on car shopping, even if the funds were there, and give Justin a couple days to get used to the idea that he had money.



Their next stop was the offices of the school district. It took almost an hour to fill out the proper forms and get the curriculum that Justin was supposed to be following, but once that was done, they had plenty of time go buy Justin a cell phone.



Justin was rather quiet the entire time, only perking up when he was fussing over Gus or asking questions of the store clerk about phone options and plans. It wasn’t until they were on their way back to the loft that Justin spoke directly to Brian again.



“My Gran always knew about me,” Justin said. “I never had to tell her about being gay or being an Omni; she just knew. She also knew that my dad would never accept me being different. I knew she had set aside the trust, but she never said anything about the other money. She used to tell me all the time how talented I was and that I shouldn’t waste my gifts, whether it be my shifting gift or my artistic gifts. But she died last year. I miss her.”



“I’m sorry,” Brian offered. “I never had anyone like that until Debbie came along. I don’t know what I would do without her.”



“At least I still had mom,” Justin said. “But I don’t even have her now. He took her from me, too.”



“Why did she stay?” Brian asked. “It was pretty obvious that she doesn’t agree with the pack or your father.”



“My sister Molly,” Justin said. “She stayed for Molly. She needs Mom more than I do right now. And she needs the pack. Molly is… special. She’s never been able to control her shifts.”



BJBJBJBJBJ



The week passed in a blur for both Brian and Justin. Justin spent his days with Gus while Brian worked. The new schedule seemed to be helping Gus sleep a little longer each night, but they weren’t perfect yet. Somehow they found time and energy for sex, but not much else. The realtor called and told Brian that the offer on the house had been accepted and all they had to do now was wait for the closing. In all, it could have been a worse week, but by Friday afternoon, Brian was getting restless. It had been more than a week since the last time he had gone out and he needed to be some place other than home that night.



That was why Emmett Honeycutt arrived at the loft at nine that evening, after Gus had been put down. And why both Justin and Brian were dressed for clubbing when he arrived.



“He’s asleep right now, but he should wake up again around 11,” Justin told Emmett. “He’ll need a diaper and there’s a couple bottles in the fridge. Just nuke one for 20 seconds. He might want a little attention, but he should go back down again pretty quickly.”



“Stop being a mother hen,” Brian told him. “It’s unattractive.”



Emmett laughed. “It’ll be fine. And if anything comes up that Auntie Em can’t handle, I’ll call.”



The two men finally left the loft and Brian muttered, “I must be desperate if I’m letting that queen watch my kid. He’ll have gone through every drawer and cabinet in the place before an hour is up.”



Justin laughed and then sobered. “Everything?”



Brian laughed. “Well, maybe not everything, but he’ll be looking for sex toys and porn and stuff.”



“Like the drawings I did of you naked the other night?” Justin said with a smirk.



“Like those,” Brian sighed. “Make sure none are missing when we get back. I don’t care if he sees them but I don’t want him taking one home so he can jerk off to it.”



They climbed into the jeep and were soon on their way for their first evening out together. Babylon was just starting to really fill up when they arrived. Brian took Justin by the hand and led him inside, ignoring the bouncer who was checking IDs and collecting the cover charge. They went straight for the bar where Brian ordered two doubles of bourbon and two beers. Shifters had a naturally high tolerance for alcohol, but Justin was fairly new to drinking still. He had only ever had the occasional glass of wine with special dinners at home, so the bourbon hit him harder than it hit Brian, but it helped loosen him up.



They sipped their beers slowly as Brian leaned his back against the bar and scanned the crowd. “Here’s how this is going to play out. We’re going to dance. Once we’re out on the floor, people will start to notice you. You’ll pick one, and then the two of you will follow me and my choice for the night to the back room. You’ll do as I do and the trick will have the time of his life and you’ll be well on your way to earning a reputation as a hot commodity. They’ll be lining up to let you fuck them before you know it.”



“Let me fuck them?” Justin asked. He’d rather only Brian fucked him, but he hadn’t really considered the fact that Brian might prefer the same thing.



“Your ass is mine,” Brian growled. “So if you want to fuck around, you’ll be the one doing the fucking. Got it?”



“Not a problem,” Justin smiled sweetly at him. He might be small in stature, but Justin truly was a strong Beta and could easily bring these men to heel.



They went to the dance floor and Justin showed Brian that he knew how to move his body. They made quite the sensual sight, moving with and against each other. The men in the club seemed to be drawn to them and they were soon surrounded by a crowd of strangers intent on making themselves known. Justin appraised the men on offer as he danced and finally settled on one that he thought would be both enjoyable and meet Brian’s high standards.



“I want to fuck you,” He whispered in the man’s ear and he was satisfied when he saw the man shiver in response. Justin took the man’s hand and followed where Brian was already leading his partner.



Brian’s partner was of medium build and had sandy brown hair—he looked like a surfer or skateboarder—while Justin’s was more muscular and about Brian’s height with red hair and a smattering of freckles all over his well developed body. He looked like a top, but Justin knew he would be the top tonight.



He followed Brian’s lead once they arrived in the back room and allowed the man to suck his cock for a few minutes before grabbing a hand full of hair and puling the man back to his feet. Justin spun him around and pressed his body to the wall while he grabbed a condom and lube from his pocket. Brian had been very thoughtful about providing the small packets before they left the loft and Justin made good use of the offering as he quickly prepared his trick before sliding his cock home and beginning to fuck the man. He used his hands to keep this trick’s hands in place and immobile, controlling the larger man with ease. It may have been his first time topping, but Justin had paid enough attention to the way Brian played his body to know just what to do. When he found the man’s prostate, he began a teasing and arousing rhythm that would have the man begging in no time at all.



Justin took a moment to glance over at Brian, just a couple feet away, as he plunged deeply into his trick. That man was already whimpering and crying out for release and Justin put more effort into producing the same affect from his partner. It didn’t take long. The fact that others in the back room were now watching the four of them with avid interest didn’t go unnoticed by either shifter, but they were far too busy enjoying the feeling of tight heat around their engorged flesh to care much at the moment. And when Justin’s trick began to come without a single touch to his cock, his voice raised in pure unadulterated pleasure as he shouted to the gods, Justin was able to enjoy the feeling of anal muscles spasming around his cock for the first time and followed the man over the edge with a loud groan of completion.



He looked back over at Brian, who was already buttoning up his jeans and watching him with a smirk on his face. “Not bad for your first time out.”



Justin snorted as he cleaned himself up and tossed the used condom away. “I was fucking phenomenal.”



The muscular trick, who was still leaning against the wall trying to catch his breath agreed. “He was the best I’ve had.”



Brian rolled his eyes at the man and dragged Justin through the maze that made up the back room. They went to the bar and had another drink before hitting the dance floor again. By the time they reached the floor, word of Justin’s prowess had spread and he had twice as many men to choose from for the second round.