[Reviews - 6] starhalf-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Justin is painting in his Britin studio when one of his favorite Prince songs comes on the radio. As he often does while listening to music, Justin starts to apply the song to Brian.


Rated: YA
Categories: QAF US Characters: Justin Taylor
Tags: One-Shot, Post-series
Genres: Song Fic
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Bittersweet Universe
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1550 Read: 1692
ePub Downloads: 18 Published: May 07, 2016 Updated: May 07, 2016
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The world has lost a true musical icon. The legendary Prince died on April 21, 2016 at the age of 57. I grew up listening to his music, being a big fan of 80s and 90s pop and rock. One of my favorites was his song "7" which some believe could have been about the Seven Deadly Sins.


This story is set within my and Lorie's "Bittersweet Promise" universe, which takes place in the present day. However, this can be read as a standalone fic.

1. 7 (Prince Tribute) by charming1 [Reviews - 6] starhalf-star (1550 words)