- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

While this story takes place around the holidays, I hope you enjoy a little porny fun in middle of the year.

Justin admired the tree in the living room, its lights twinkling with bright colors, a piece of artwork in and of itself.  Nestled under the tree were brightly wrapped presents for all their extended family.  He remembered the first tree in this room, a small one that he and Gus had to practically beg Brian to buy, and was equally amazed at how willingly Brian shopped for this tree.  They had come a long way since their first encounter under the streetlamp, some 25 years ago.  Hard to believe that after 25 years, he was still sharing his life with Brian Kinney.  Things were easier now, but they still had their arguments.  He was no longer worried that Brian didn't love him, no matter how seldom he said the words.  Brian was his partner and nothing could take that away.

Only a few family members would be coming to Britin tonight, but tomorrow the hordes, as Brian frequently called them, would be converging; he'd lost count of the exact number.  Tonight it was only Sam and Gus, and Lindsay and her partner, Cassie, as well as Melanie and Sharon.

Tomorrow his mom and Tucker, Molly and her husband and her daughter Kaylee would be attending.  Michael and Ben with Hunter, his wife, Callie and their child, Samantha would be there as well.  Samantha might bring a friend also, but one more person wouldn't really matter.  Blake and Ted were coming too, but they weren't bringing any children.  Emmett and Drew and a few of Emmett's employees who had nowhere else to go for the holiday would also be here.  Cynthia was invited, and she would come with her husband Tom.  Carl and Debbie would be here as well.  J.R. was invited and he hoped she would show up, since she was a grown woman now.  There might be as many as thirty people attending their Christmas dinner.  Sometimes he wished that it was just the two of them, but that was a fleeting thought since he loved all his family.

They were having the food catered in from Emmett's company.  Justin didn't like the idea of anyone having to work on the holiday to serve them, and never felt really comfortable with the idea of servants.  Brian and he may have a lot of money, but they weren't pretentious, at least not when it came to that type of thing.  Brian definitely liked his designer clothing, high end cosmetics and expensive furniture, but food and all its encumbrances was not a thing he worried about. 

Going upstairs to shower and get ready for the dinner, Justin smiled as he thought of the evening ahead.  Brian was in the study and Justin poked his head in, reminding him of the guests who would be arriving in a short time.

"I'm going to take a shower.  Want to wash my back?" Justin eyed his partner, lowering his eyes from the beautiful mouth to the enticing package.

Brian smirked at Justin's thinly-veiled lust.  "Well, I wouldn't want you to miss a spot.  I'll be there in a minute; I'll save the file and join you."

"Don't take too long.  Our company will be here in less than two hours."  Justin half-skipped up the stairs and threw his shirt and pants into the laundry hamper.  He started the water, waiting until it was just the right temperature and got in. 

Before he could get all wet, Brian entered the shower behind him, wrapping his arms around his chest and placing kisses on his neck.  "Shame you have to shower.  I kind of like the smell of Justin after you've been working on the house.  Musky with a hint of salty sweat." He licked Justin's neck a few times and kissed him again.

"You're weird."

"You wouldn't have it any other way."

"No.  Let me get wet so you can wash my hair."  Justin turned around and stood under the spray while Brian poured shampoo into his palm. 

Placing his hands in Justin's hair, he massaged and washed the blonde locks that he never tired of seeing.  Justin moaned in appreciation.

"I never get tired of you washing my hair.  It's such a little thing, but..."

"Do not get all mushy on me, Twat.  It is bad enough that you have talked me into a big holiday party and all the people that will be converging on our home.  Do not start with how romantic it is that I wash your hair.  I do it.  Enough said."  Brian kissed his neck and sucked a little of the tender skin into his mouth, careful not to mark Justin.

Justin smiled at Brian's tirade but didn't respond, knowing that silence spoke volumes.  "So... When do I get my present?  Did you put it under the tree?"

Brian smacked him on the ass and Justin laughed again.  "Is that a yes?"

"Both.  I've got your present in the bedroom, but there is one under the tree for the ‘family' to see."

Justin turned around in the shower and gave Brian a huge hug and kissed him firmly on the mouth.  "Two presents.  Wow .  I must rate."

Brian maneuvered Justin to the back of the shower while he took his turn under the water.  Unable to comfortably wash Brian's hair, Justin had developed his own shower routine.   "He squeezed some of  Brian's body wash on to the puff ball and washed his chest, his stomach and then worked his way down to his pubes.  Justin liked to make a game out the washing, playing with Brian, teasing him, arousing him and then giving him the requisite blow job. Thankfully, even after 25 years, it hadn't grown stale.

After the blow job, Brian would turn him around and fuck him.  Today was no different than any other day, and they enjoyed the blow job and sex before exiting the shower and getting dressed.

Justin was looking through the closet for his light blue pullover, a recent gift from Brian for his latest opening when Brian came up behind him, kissing his neck and inhaling his scent.  Turning around, Justin wrapped his hands around Brian's neck and kissed him on the mouth.  "Love you," he said softly as Brian pulled away.

Brian walked to his closet, grabbing a box from the top shelf.  Taking the box, Justin sat on the bed to open the package.  Carefully he pulled the ribbon so as not to tear it and gently lifted the sides.
 
"Jesus, Justin.  It's a fucking present, not a million dollar heirloom.  Just fucking tear the paper and open the damn thing."

"I like to savor the moment.  After all it's not every day that I get a present from Brian Kinney."

"You won't be getting any more presents from me.  If you keep this slow pace up, Gus will be president of Kinnetik before you finish.

Laughing, Justin stood up to kiss him.  "Impatient, aren't you."  Justin sat back down with his prize present and tore the remainder of the wrapping off the package.  Inside was a large glass vibrator.  "You bought me a vibrator!"

"Why not?  I thought it would be a great way to get rid of tension," Brian stated innocently, as if he was talking about giving Justin a new shirt.

"You are such a romantic." Justin got off the bed and gave Brian a hug. "I can't wait to use my new present.  Unfortunately our guests are due to arrive in less than half an hour."  Justin went to the closet, located his shirt and finished getting dressed. 

Brian smiled as he watched his partner, amazed at how content he felt about hosting a big family dinner, and a holiday dinner at that.  Brian put on a maroon shirt and black pants, refusing to wear anything that smirked of holiday cheer.

The first people to arrive were Gus and Sam.  Bringing a bottle of Pinot Grigio for their addition to the meal, Gus brought the bottle to the bar and put it in the wine chiller.  "Hey Dad, Justin, the place looks beautiful." He kissed both men on the cheeks in greeting.

"Thanks Gus.  Do you remember the first tree we bought?"

"Yeah.  Dad about had a fit when you even suggested a tree.  I remember going to the lot over on Liberty to help you find one."  Gus had a faraway look on his face, the nostalgia getting to him.  "Sam and I went shopping there to buy our first tree and we have bought our tree there every year."  Gus turned toward his partner, kissing him gently on the lips. 

"Your tree is beautiful.  Thanks for inviting me over to help decorate it," Justin stated.

"Enough with the nostalgia and mutual admiration for each other's decorating finesse.  Why don't you and Sam grab a drink and pour me some Beam while you're at it."

"Sure, Dad."

Within a few minutes, most of the guests had arrived.  Emmett had the food delivered earlier in the day, so Justin was in the kitchen heating up the meal.  The noise level in the house had increased to the point where Brian was developing a headache.  Justin recognized the telltale signs of Brian massaging the bridge over his nose. 

"Why don't you go upstairs for a few minutes until dinner is ready?"

"I can do that.  Want to join me?" Brian leered at Justin.

"I would love to, but the food won't cook itself.  I'll come wake you in half an hour."  Justin kissed Brian softly on the forehead and shooed him away.

Gus came into the kitchen shortly after Brian left.  "You know, it seems like it was yesterday that I was a little kid helping you make cookies in this very kitchen.  Holidays are my favorite time of year.  I'm just glad this year it's my turn to have Christmas here."

Justin handed Gus a salad bowl, indicating the bag on the counter.  Gus opened the bag and prepared the salad, adding the cut vegetables that Justin had placed in small bowls.  "I understand, Gus.  Compromise is a part of every relationship and we missed you at the big Thanksgiving dinner, but we were happy to have you later in the day."

"As long as Sam is happy, I'm happy."  Gus beamed.

"Good for you.  You know your dad and I are happy for you and Sam.  You know your dad really likes Sam and so do I."

 Justin looked at the clock.  "I'm going to go get your dad.  He can't hide from the festivities forever." Justin went upstairs and gently kissed his spouse awake. 

Brian returned the kiss and tried to pull Justin into the bed with him, but Justin pulled away.  "No can do. We have a house full of guests and I'm anticipating using my present later tonight.  I want to think about you inside me all night."

Brian got out of bed and dressed quickly, following Justin down to be with their guests.  The dinner went well; everyone commented on the delicious food and retired to the family room where the presents were neatly laid out under the tree.

Since Brian didn't really like the holiday, Justin played the role of gift giver.  Sam and Gus had been given a Blu ray Disc player, and Lindsay and Callie had been given plane tickets for New Year's weekend in New York.  There was one remaining gift and it was addressed to Brian and Justin.  Justin handed it to Brian.

Brian opened the card and inside was an ultrasound picture of a 6 month fetus.  "What the fuck did you give me a picture of a baby for?"

Gus stood up and grabbed Sam's hand.  "Dad, that's a picture of your first grandchild.  She'll be here in 3 months."

Everyone stood up and hugged Sam and Gus, congratulating them on their child.  Everyone but Brian.

"What the fuck?  When did this happen?  You're going to have a baby?  Who's the mother?  Are you raising this child or is it just your jizz?"  Brian threw one question after another at Gus and Sam.  He looked at his guests and then at Justin.  "Forget it!!!!!"  He left the room.

Gus and Sam were speechless.  They hadn't expected Brian's reaction.  Justin walked over to the two men, touching both of them on their shoulders.  "Don't worry. He'll come around.  He's just in shock."

"Oh Justin.  I'm sorry.  I thought he would be happy for us.  I'm sorry I ruined the evening."

Justin pulled Gus into a big hug.  "You don't have to apologize.  You didn't ruin anything.  Your dad is just being a drama queen.  He'll get over it.  I promise.  Now why don't you go talk to your moms and I'll go find your dad."

"Okay."

"And Gus," Justin smiled at the young man.  "I'm thrilled. I never thought I'd be a father and now I'm going to be a grandfather.  That's the best present you could have given me."  Justin walked away and went upstairs to find his partner.

Brian was in their bedroom, smoking a joint when Justin came in.  Justin sat on the bed, silently providing support.  He took the offered joint and enjoyed a few hits before talking.  "You're still young and beautiful.  Just because you're going to be a grandfather doesn't change anything."

"Gus is going to be a father.  What? When? How...?"

"He asked a good friend of his from school.  Remember Nicole?  She's the mom.  She agreed to have their baby, but they're going to raise her."

"I remember when Lindsay asked me to be Gus' father...  I never wanted... and now..."

Justin finished the joint and put the roach in the ash tray by the bed.  "I know.  You never wanted to be a father and then when you held him for the first time, everything changed.  You're a great dad and you'll be a great grandfather."

"I'm too young to be a grandfather!!!"

Smiling, Justin laughed at his lover.  "So that's it, really.  You are still beautiful and I still love you, even if WE are  going to be grandparents. " Justin leaned over and kissed Brian.  Now I'm going back downstairs to spend the rest of the evening with our guests.  When they leave, I expect that you and I will enjoy my present."

Justin returned to their guests and sought out Gus and Sam.  "He'll be okay.  Your dad was just shocked and..."

"Didn't want to be a grandfather.  I know.  Mom and I talked about it while you were upstairs with him.  He sure can be vain, but I love him." 

"Your mom can be smart sometimes."  Turning toward the rest of their guests, he announced.  "Time for dessert."

Everyone followed Justin into the dining room for eggnog and pecan pie. Sam and Gus helped Justin serve the dessert, and Brian rejoined the guests before everyone had been served.  The remainder of the evening was uneventful and the guests left around 10:00.

"Is our room ready, Justin?" Gus asked as he looked up the stairs.  "I always loved waking up on Christmas morning here when I was a kid.  Thanks for letting Sam and I continue the tradition.  I can't wait to tell all the family our big news."

"Yeah, it's ready.  Go on up.  Next year, you'll have a baby to take care of and that will change things."

Brian watched Justin finish putting the food away, and cleaning the counters in preparation for the onslaught of their guests tomorrow.  "Come on, you.  I have plans for that lovely bubble butt of yours."  Brian grabbed Justin's hand and pulled him upstairs. 

Justin undressed quickly, eager to try out his new toy.  Brian joined him on the bed, covering Justin's body with his own.  Kissing him softly on the lips, Brian ground his cock into Justin's groin.  Justin pushed up into Brian, enjoying the friction.  They kissed for a long time, Brian showing Justin how much he meant to him through his actions.  Justin's cock was rock hard and he pulled away. 

"I want you to use my new dildo.  The paper inside the box says it's made from Pyrex and can be heated or chilled to add sensations.  I'd love to go heat it for a few seconds and then have you put in me."

Brian looked lustfully at Justin, his eyes going over his body, stopping at his hard cock and continuing down his firm body.  "Yeah. That would be hot. Do it."

Justin put on a robe and took the dildo down to the kitchen, placing it in the microwave.  While it was heating, he watched the glass spin, thinking how the dildo would feel in his ass as Brian pushed it in and out of his tight hole. The microwave dinged and Justin opened the door, taking the dildo out.  It was warm to the touch but not hot.  Hurriedly, he went back upstairs to his waiting partner.

Giving the dildo to Brian, Justin lay on his stomach on the bed. Brian took out the lube from the nightstand and placed a generous amount on the dildo.  "I love the swirls of glass around the full length of the glass.  It's like a ribbon. I bet it will feel hot."

"Put it in.  I'll let you know."

Brian started at Justin's neck, kissing and licking the soft skin.  He licked down Justin's spine, teasing his partner with his tongue.  Justin moaned in enjoyment of Brian's ministrations, lifting his hips to encourage Brian to wander to them. 

"Patience." Brian whispered as he pushed Justin's ass back toward the bed.  He started back at Justin's neck, kissing and licking and enjoying Justin's gasps and heavy breathing.  When he got down to Justin's ass, he gently reached underneath his belly and pulled Justin onto all fours.  Separating his ass cheeks, he licked down Justin's crack, savoring the unique taste that he loved.  He sighed in contentment as he continued to moisten Justin's crack. "You are so hot, all wet and your hole waiting for me to push the dildo inside."

"Do it!!!"

Brian picked up the dildo from the bed, stretching Justin's cheeks open as he pushed it through the first ring of muscle.  "That's it.  Your hole is so eager for it, sucking it in." Brian slowly pushed the 7-inch Pyrex dildo with the glass ribbon into Justin's hole.  When it was fully sheathed, he twirled the dildo.  "Do you feel the swirls?"

"Yeah," Justin said as he grabbed his cock with his hand.

Brian swatted his hand away.  "Uh uh.  Enjoy."  Brian pulled the dildo out of Justin's ass and slowly returned it to the tight hole.  Justin tried to lower himself to the bed, hoping to rub his cock instead, but Brian pulled him up, slowly torturing him with the warm dildo.

"Briannnnnn" Justin desperately gasped.  "I need you now!!!"

Brian removed the dildo from Justin's ass, laying it on the bed.  He positioned himself behind Justin, pushing his cock into the well-lubed hole.  "So tight.  So good!!!" he sighed as he pistoned his cock in and out of Justin. 

Justin pushed back into Brian as Brian pushed into him.  Brian reached around, finding Justin's cock and wrapping his hand around it.  Justin placed his hand on top of Brian's, and together they pumped Justin's cock as Brian pummeled Justin's ass. 

"I'm close.  Oh Briannnnnn."

"Come for me, Justin."

Justin did as Brian asked, ropes of come shooting over their combined hands, and as the come shot over them, Brian came in Justin's ass.  Brian lay on top of Justin for a few minutes, recovering from his orgasm, and then rolled over.

"I still have it," Brian said offhandedly.

"Even if you will soon be a grandpa," Justin teased.

"Shut up, Twat.  Now go get a wash cloth and clean us up.  I'm tired."

Justin retrieved the wash cloth, cleaning them both up.  "I like my present.  Maybe next time, I can use it on you."

"Hmm.  I'll think about it.  Right now, it's time for bed.  I'm exhausted."

Justin joined Brian in bed and silently mouthed the words, "'Night Grandpa" before he fell asleep in their bed.

The End


Picture of Justin's present

http://www.purelynaughty.com/html/Don-Wand-Big-Head-Blue-Swirl-Baton.html

The End.
sfscarlet is the author of 29 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked You'll Always Be Young and Beautiful also liked 552 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Pain Management . The previous story in the series is Compromises.