- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story Notes: I don't have any rights to the TV-show "Queer as Folk" or it's characters. I am also not making any money with this story.

 

A really big thank you goes to Tagsit for the beta work and all the help with posting this.


Queer A-Z Folk T is for Train

By Kiddoditto


 

********


It was a little after midnight when Justin closed the loft door behind him. One of the other waiters had given him a lift home. Otherwise, Brian would have come to pick him up. The ad-man hated it when his Sunshine took the bus late at night.


Justin looked around and spotted Brian near their Christmas tree. After a little begging, and certain promises on Justin’s side, Brian had eventually given in and agreed to a tree. The tree wasn't big - only as tall as one of the dining room chairs. They had decorated the little tree with white christmas lights and a few hand picked ornaments from a designer shop. Even Brian had to admit that it looked great and was nothing like Christmas at Debbie’s or Emmett’s place.


Justin put his jacket, scarf, knit cap and gloves away and walked in Brians direction.  


"Hey."


The dark haired man looked up from where he was sitting on the ground.


"Hey."


"What are you doing?" Justin asked.


Brian held up a little toy train. "I bought an electric-train for Gus. I just want to make sure that it works." He wrinkeled his nose when the blond sat down next to him. "Meatloaf special?"


Justin nodded his head. "Yeah. I’ll take a shower in a minute." He picked up one of the railway cars. "My Dad had a beautiful train station he got from my Grandfather. He always said that I would get it one day. But now..."


Brian gave Justin’s thigh a comforting squeeze. "I always wanted a train."


Justin gave Brian a short kiss on the cheek. "Maybe you could build the railway around the tree. I think Gus would love that. And he could immediately play with it."


Brian thought about that suggestion for a moment, then smiled. "Yeah, I’d like that too."


Justin stood up. "Join me in the shower?"


The ad-man shook his head. "No, I think Ishould finish this."


Justin headed off in the direction of the bathroom with a big smile on his face and started to hum christmas carols.

 

The End

The End.
Kiddoditto is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Queer A-Z Folk also liked 551 other stories.