- Text Size +

CHAPTER 25 - ROAD TRIP, ROAD TRIP

 

FORMER STUDIO, MEL’S HOUSE - 15 MINUTES LATER

 

BRIAN

 

We’re leaning against the wall by the window. Justin is whimpering and breathing hotly against my neck. I can’t get over how good he always feels in my arms. “Oh Jesus, Brian!” He nips my ear and he’s starting to tremble; a sure sign that he’s close.

 

“Kiss me!” He demands and who am I refuse such a request? Seconds later, his hands are tightening in my hair.

 

“Brian!” Lindsay knocks sharply on the door. “Gus is asking for you!”

 

I look out of the window and can see Gus is reading with Ben. Justin just smiles and shrugs.

 

“Be right there!” I call back and groan as he latches onto my neck and starts to suck. “Justin…” I protest but turn my head to allow him better access. Normally, I hate hickeys but he wants to make a point and again, I am not going to refuse him.

 

LINDSAY

 

I am about to knock again, when the door opens and they come out. I step inside and look around the room and can’t believe it! There is nothing of what used to be my studio here. I turn around and follow them downstairs.

 

As they resettle on the lounger, I see Michael’s eyes widen. Look at his neck. He mouths at me.

 

“Hunter, I really think that JR needs to come out now.” I tell him crisply.

 

“Okay.” He replies but continues to play with her in the paddling pool. “Come and get her then and Michael, can you sort the pool out?”

 

Michael’s face drops. I’m not sure if it is because of the idea of sorting out the pool or the fact that Hunter has all but ordered him to do it.

 

“Why don’t you sort it out? You’re already undressed for it.” I point out.

 

“Because…” He comes towards me carrying JR. “I’m going to have a shower.” He puts her on my lap and saunters into the house.

 

“Michael.” Ben prompts. “If you can, drain the pool at the bottom of the garden. Hunter!” He yells and Hunter comes back. “Can you wait for the shower; let Lindsay take Gummy first?!”

 

“Sure no problem.” He sits back down at the table and I sigh crossly as I take a now crying JR upstairs.

 

“Mommy, can I come too cos JR and I like to have baths together at the weekend?”

 

“Uh, I can’t do both of you at the same time.” I tell him gently.

 

“Then Uncle Michael can help, can’t he?”

 

“Yeah let Uncle Michael help and I’ll do the pool.” Ben says. “Hunter, will you give me a hand? Mel, where do you want this stored once it’s dried and deflated?”

 

“Perhaps it would be better if Brian helps with Gus!” I call over JR’s wailing.

 

“No, Sonny Boy wants to be with his mommy and uncle and you two aren’t going to deny him that!” Brian shouts back.

 

Michael quickly follows me upstairs.

 

BATHROOM

 

MICHAEL

 

“Oh my God what have they been feeding her?!” I gasp in disgust as I dispose of her nappy. “Those croquettes aren’t made for children of her age!”

 

“Michael.” Lindsay is trying to get Gus in the bath. “Can we just get this done so we can get them into their PJs?”

 

Twenty minutes later, we are done. JR is in bed and we are heading back downstairs with Gus. I’m surprised to find them all dressed.

 

“I thought you were going to have a shower?” I look accusingly at Hunter.

 

“Going to have a bath at home instead.” He shrugs and smiles as his phone beeps. “Well that’s my ride! See you guys at the weekend!”

 

“See you Hunner!” Gus calls out. “You ‘member we’re sitting together!”

 

“I ‘member Gus!” Hunter calls back.

 

“So Brian, what are your flight details? At least, we can be on the same one.” I ask.

 

“You need to speak to Justin.” He replies. “And right now, he’s on the phone to Ruth.”

 

“I’ll call him later then.” I tilt my head and smirk. “You seem to have a couple of marks on your neck there.”

 

“What can I say? Justin likes to suck on me.” He stands up as Justin comes back and he scoops Gus up into his arms. “Be a good boy for momma and we will see you soon. Bye Sonny Boy.”

 

“Bye daddies. Gussie kisses, daddy Justin!” He leans across and Gus kisses him before running back to kiss Mel. “Night mommy! Night Uncle Ben!”

 

“Uh Gus…” I call out as he runs inside. “Going to say goodnight to me?”

 

“Oh yes, night Uncle Mikey!”

 

“Looks like it’s clouding over, let’s go inside.” Mel announces.

 

LOUNGE

 

BRIAN

 

We’ve commandeered the sofa with Justin assuming the same position he took the last time with one leg thrown over me and I just grin down at him.

 

“When’s Ruth coming?” I mutter.

 

“Not before me.” He mutters back and loosens his pants.

 

“So Ben, are you still reaping the benefits of the Kinnetic account at AngelCars?” Michael asks and Ben nods. “So you won’t need your car anymore, will you?”

 

We all turn to look at him wondering where the fuck he’s going with this.

 

“Why not?” Ben sighs before raising his hand. “Actually before you carry on with your train of thought, such as it is, we only use AngelCars for special occasions, unlike what you would’ve and have done. The car is still needed since both Hunter and I use it. So no, I won’t be selling or giving it to you for whatever delusional reason you have. You have money now so go to a dealership.”

 

“Speaking of money, Michael, you should’ve receive the second tranche for the lot of auction pieces. It’s not those pieces before you ask.” Justin declares and tightens his leg across me.

 

“Oh right. So what about the flights to New York?”

 

“What about them?” Justin answers him and presses back against my hand.

 

“Ideally, we’d like to fly with Gus and JR. So if you could email the information when you’ve booked them that would be great.”

 

“Sure. Not a problem.”

 

“Really?” Michael looks perplexed as does Lindsay.

 

“As soon as I’ve booked them, I’ll send them to you.” Justin smiles at him and shifts slightly.

 

“When is Ruth getting here? And can we share?” Ben asks.

 

I’m momentarily distracted as Justin’s eyelids start to flutter. “She’s coming...in about ten minutes and yes.”

 

“Oh.” Justin breathes and I feel his cock pulsate against my hip. “Your turn, next time.” He murmurs and then prods me for his wine and I take it from the table.

 

“Look forward to it.” I murmur back.

 

“You’re going to need to sit up for that.” Michael points out tartly.

 

“Oh, wait a second...” Ben gets up and then heads out before coming back with a straw, which he drops into Justin’s glass. “There you go.” He smirks knowingly.

 

Lindsay glowers at Ben but otherwise doesn’t say anything.

 

“Thirsty?” Justin asks mischievously and when I nod, he sucks some more wine before leaning down to transfer some into my mouth and I suckle his bottom lip gently.

 

“Ruth’s here!” Mel laughs. “You really should go and by that I mean now…

 

“Yes, you can finish that at Ruth’s!” Lindsay snaps heatedly.

 

“If you hadn’t interrupted earlier then I wouldn’t have to have finished him off now.” I smack his butt and he sits up adjusting his pants. I swing my legs off the sofa and help him up. “Go clean up and we’ll meet you at the car.”

 

“Brian, can we share with you too?” Michael asks gathering his things.

 

“Sure not a problem with me. What about you Ben?” I ask a stupefied Ben, willing him to just nod and eventually he does. “Justin, you happy too?”

 

“With what?” He asks coming back in.

 

“Them sharing the car with us?” I kiss him softly and he shrugs. “Let’s go.”

 

BEN

 

Okay I do not understand what is happening now!

 

We follow them out with Mel shooting me puzzled looks while they look smug and then I realise something....oh this is going to be fun!

 

As we approach the car, Ruth gets out and immediately, her demeanour changes.

 

“Good evening Ruth!” Lindsay calls out waving. “Brian and Justin say that we can have a lift back to ours and…”

 

“Nope.” She retorts. “I’m not working and happened to be passing. Get a cab!”

 

“You’re kidding us, right?” Lindsay demands as I quickly open the roadside door so that Brian and Justin can get in. Justin rolls down the window.

 

“Sorry guys, not our car so not our rules. Goodnight.” He winds the window up on their laughter.

 

“Bye.” I get in and wait for Ruth to get in but apparently they aren’t done. I wind down the window.

 

“You can’t leave us here!” Michael shouts at her.

 

“Yeah, I kinda can. Don’t shout at me or I will shout back. Lindsay knows exactly how I respond to people hitting out at me, don’t you?”

 

“Let's just call a cab Michael.” Lindsay says hurriedly and then starts to turn towards the house. “We can wait inside with Mel and…”

 

“Lights are out. In the house and your brain, if you think that’s happening!” Ruth growls and gets in the car.

 

After we leave them there, five minutes later, she suddenly pulls over and turns to look at Brian and Justin. “Oh that was deliciously mean! Loved it!”

 

“Okay, what just happened?” I chuckle. “I mean, I have a general idea but fill in the blanks.”

 

“They want their own way all the time, so we’re giving them what they want but not the way they want.” Justin grins. “And in a way that they can't blame us.”

 

“Are you seriously going to give them the flight information?” I ask as Ruth restarts the car.

 

“Oh absolutely!” Justin grins but there’s a glint in his eye.

 

“Oh boy!” I laugh.

 

ANGELCARS - FRIDAY LATE AFTERNOON

 

RUTH

 

The RV is almost packed. Carmine and Xavier are sharing the driving with me. We have already set up the beds for Gus and Gummy as JR has quickly become known. And although he said he wasn’t tired, Gus is starting to doze off in Hunter’s lap.

 

“Gus, try and stay awake because we're going to eat soon and then you can sleep, alright?” Mel tells him gently and he nods and gets up to walk around.

 

I double check everything and finally we’re good to go.

 

“Buckle up buttercups!” I call back and after two hours with food in bellies, most of them are asleep. Brian is sitting in the chair next to me on navigator duties.

 

“You can't give it to us. Let us buy it off you. You’ve done enough.”

 

“Cynthia told you?” I ask, nodding my agreement.

 

“She hinted and I got the rest from Mother Taylor.” He smiles as Justin taps his arm so he can sit in his lap. “As much as I love your butt, it’s illegal.” Justin looks at me and I nod. With a pout, he heads back to sit with Ems.

 

“How long till we get there? Want me to take over?” Xavier calls out and approaches with Ben in tow.

 

“Last one rhetorical?” I smirk and he nods.

 

I pull over and Ben is like a kid in a candy store. As we make our way to the sofas, I notice Hunter and Carmine have the kids on their chests. Naturally, Gummy is with Hunter.

 

“The man is an idiot!” I mutter as I settle on the couch.

 

As Justin climbs into Brian’s lap, he yawns. “We’re hoping that holds true tomorrow.”

 

My last thought before I close my eyes is...hmmm wonder what he's up to.

 

PITTSBURGH AIRPORT - EARLY SATURDAY MORNING

 

CHECK-IN DESK

 

MICHAEL

 

We’re incredulous and fucking pissed off! “Are you absolutely sure?”

 

“Yes sir. Your flights are confirmed but not for another two months, which is why you couldn't check in online.” She tells us again. “If you want to rebook them for today, then the next flight isn't until this afternoon at five. What do you want to do, sir?”

 

“Let us just think for a minute.” I pull Lindsay out of the queue. “It would get us there at about half seven and then there’s getting to the hotel…”

 

“How could you make such a mistake Michael?!” She hisses.

 

“I booked exactly what he said he booked!” I hiss back. “Let me call him! We need to find somewhere to talk!”

 

Ten minutes later, he finally calls me back. “Justin! You gave me the wrong information!”

 

“Good morning to you too.” He yawns. “No I didn't give you the wrong information. You asked for the next flights that we were taking to New York and that’s what I gave you.”

 

“Stop fucking around! Obviously, we meant the flights today! Where are you?!”

 

“Jesus, chill your shrill. We're in New York, of course. We got here last night. Oh blueberry pancakes please, Daph.”

 

“Last night?” Lindsay demands. “So you had no intention of flying today, as you led us to believe?!”

 

“You assumed that was what we were doing. It’s not my fault you didn't think to ask.”

 

I want to reach down the line and shake him!

 

“Right, we will meet you guys tomorrow. What time is your return flight for tomorrow?” I emphasise.

 

“Since you actually asked Michael, we drove up and we won't be coming back until Monday evening. Now excuse me, my pancakes are ready. Let us know when you land and the hotel you're in.”

 

“Justin! Justin!” Lindsay whispers hoarsely but he’s gone. “Come on, let’s just book this evening's flights and get there!”

 

Two hours later, we're on the way back home as the flight was fully booked by the time we got to the front.

 

“I know that either Ruth or Ass Boy Wonder did this deliberately!”

 

“I think it’s time we found out more about Ruth!” Lindsay sneers and I nod in agreement.

 

DAPHNE’S APARTMENT - SAME TIME

 

DAPH

 

I am still hooting with laughter as Justin looks horrified at Brian as he finishes off his pancakes.

 

“What?” Brian tries for innocent and Justin is not having it.

 

“You…are in so much trouble...later.” Justin growls at him and for the first time ever, I see Brian look like a deer in headlights!

 

“I’ll need to be out this evening, I take it?”

 

“Yeah, I think that would be best. Brian tends to get a little loud when he’s in trouble…”

 

“Justin!” Brian squawks. Yeah, he actually squawks and goes bright red but doesn't take his eyes off Justin as he drinks his coffee.

 

Yeah definitely at either Heavenly or Tony’s!

 

MICHAEL & LINDSAY’S APARTMENT - 4 HOURS LATER

 

LOUNGE

 

LINDSAY

 

We have spent a long time finding out everything we can about Ruth Masterson, the fact that she owns where Brian and him stayed in both New York and Pittsburgh is annoying and at first made her untouchable but then mother called...

 

“Yes!” I crow and take a sip of wine. “Like I said to you, everyone has their weakness! And her weakness is her ex-fiancé...”

 

“If he’s her ex…”

 

“Let me finish Michael. He’s getting married again to the woman that he dumped her to marry the first time and I can't think of anywhere nicer than Pittsburgh. So I think I should suggest Heavenly Retreats as the perfect wedding destination for them! And by me, I mean my mother who has a network you wouldn’t believe!”

 

“Nicely done. Let her see how it feels to watch someone she no doubt still loves remarry in her place!”

 

CYNTHIA’S APARTMENT - SAME TIME

 

CYNTHIA

 

“Cynthia Morris. Oh hello Mr Koslov thank you for returning my call. Yes I want to talk to you about a mutual friend…”

 

By the time we’ve finished talking I feel so much better, because a good thing is going to happen to a good person!

 

DAPH’S APARTMENT - EARLY EVENING

 

LOUNGE

 

JUSTIN

 

“Oh God Justin!” He growls.

 

My sexy pancake stealing husband is lying on the sofa and I am buried in his bush, he’s drenched and trembling as his sixth and final orgasm starts to throb through his body. I let his cock out of my mouth as he tugs gently at my hair and I slide up his body.

 

“Are you going to steal my pancakes again?” I ask him between kisses.

 

“Fuck yeah!” He grins before pulling an afghan throw over us.

 

“Good answer.” I mumble before we both turn on our sides then spoon with him inside of me.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks