- Text Size +

CHAPTER 31 - PLAY DATE FOR SIX AND GIOCA DATA FOR TWO

 

MICHAEL AND LINDSAY’S APARTMENT - TWO HOURS LATER

 

MICHAEL

 

I still can’t believe it! I had to return all the money and Boy Ass had someone come around to remove the rest of the tees from my possession. And of course, that someone had to be fucking Ted....

 

Start of flashback

MICHAEL

 

“Bri...Brian!” I can’t believe he’s hung up on me after his behaviour the last time!

 

“What’s going on now?” Lindsay asks.

 

“They, but most likely it was him, have said that I can’t sell the tees because they belong to him!”

 

“But Brian gave them to the both of you…” She shakes her head. “I don’t understand.” She frowns as the cab pulls up.

 

“I know that! But now that he owns the copyright for Rage, he wants everything!” I snarl, handing the cabbie some money and following her indoors.

 

An hour later, we are somewhat calmer and in my case cooler. As we are sipping on some beers, the door knocks. “You expecting anyone?”

 

She shakes her head and stretches along the sofa while I go to the door. “Ted, what are you doing here?”

 

“May I come in?” Ted sounds brusque and I stand aside but before he comes, he turns to the guy behind him. “Can you come with me please?”

 

“Uh Ted…?”

 

“Where are the remaining tees, Michael?”

 

“In there. Wait...why do you need to know that? I gave them their money back.”

 

“Yes, but you still attempted to profit off of something that didn’t belong to you. This cease and desist order is for you. The tees are to come with me immediately please and any other Rage connected items produced by Brian Kinney, now Brian Taylor-Kinney, from the party or any other event that you have retained unlawfully.”

 

“What are you…”

 

“Michael, for once, can you do as you are asked quickly and quietly! You are, yet again, in the wrong.” Ted cuts across me. “Failure to produce everything will result in Taylor-Kinney Enterprises suing you for their return and the forfeiture of any monies made.”

 

An hour later, everything is gone, even the leaflets about the Babylon party.

End of flashback

 

“That fucking…” I begin to rail but then take a breath. “No I won’t lower myself to his level. Let’s just wait for the weekend, shall we?”

 

“Cheers to that!” Lindsay concurs.

 

MEL’S HOUSE - WEDNESDAY EVENING

 

LOUNGE

 

BEN

 

I look at Mel and Hunter and then Brian and Justin. We had thought that they were joking or had heat stroke when they made the suggestion about Britin...but judging by the tenancy agreements, they are fucking serious!

 

“So are you going to sign?” Justin asks.

 

“Brian, they are going to go fucking mental!” Hunter protests but I can see he’s warming to the idea.

 

“They don’t need to know where you live; they need to know where G&G live, which Mel will tell them.” Brian asserts. “But until such time as it comes to pass, can I ask you to say nothing until then? Forewarned is not something they need to be.”

 

“Brian, is everything okay?” Mel asks, getting in before me.

 

“Everything is and, if we pull this off, it will be perfect. All we’re asking for is…”

 

“You tell when you need to tell. I bagsie the room above the stable!” Hunter shouts.

 

“Alright, you have my word.” Mel replies.

 

“Mine too.” I smile at the looks of relief and happiness on their faces. “So, where do we sign?”

 

MARIE’S HOUSE - LATE SATURDAY MORNING

 

MARIE

 

When I see Lindsay wafting up the path, I just shake my head. Yes, she was there for us when Dusty died but she’s not really been there for us unless, of course, it benefits her. As for the little imp she has next to her, God alone knows what he’s come as.

 

“Uh Michael, is it? I’m Marie nice to meet you.” I put out my hand and when he shakes it, I surreptitiously wipe it on my side afterwards. “This is Amelia and Chris. Mel won’t be long.”

 

“Yes, she said that she would be running late.” Lindsay tells me. “Now, can we just check numbers after the unfortunate incident with Brian’s phone?”

 

“Oh, of course…” I smile and give her the number. We’re just drinking coffee when I hear the beep of Mel’s car followed by Gus’s excited chattering outside the door. “Hi Mel, Gus…”

 

“Hi Aunt Marie! Where’s Amelia? I have something to show her.” He smiles up at me.

 

“In the lounge…” He shoots off before I can tell him but he soon discovers them.

 

“Hi mommy, Uncle Michael. Amelia, come and see! Chris hi, you too!” Gus says excitedly. “I got them from N’Awlins!” The kids scurry off to the sofa for his show and tell.

 

“Where’s JR?” The imp asks.

 

“She’s got a cold.” Mel tells them and she sounds nasally herself. “Which she has decided to share! She’s...”

 

“Momma…” Gus comes over and takes her hand. “Do you need some sipping soup from grandma?”

 

“Sipping soup? Oh honey, you mean chicken soup. I would love some but I can’t…”

 

“So where is she?” Lindsay asks.

 

“With Jennifer until I get back. So have a great time guys and be good Gus.”

 

“I will momma! See you later. Love you and Gummy!”

 

“Love you too!”

 

PALAZZO SCANDERBERG HOTEL, ROME

 

BRIAN AND JUSTIN’S SUITE

 

JUSTIN

 

“Oh fuck! Oh God! Yes! Aaaaaah!” I shoot down his throat in heavy spurts and slump back down. “What a wonderful way to come to Italy! But shouldn’t I have done that to you?” I murmur as he slides up my body.

 

“You can do that tomorrow.” He nuzzles our noses together.

 

“I still can’t believe you did this.”

 

Start of flashback

RUTH’S CONDO - EARLY FRIDAY AFTERNOON

 

JUSTIN

 

As afternoon delights go, this is one of the best! I am screaming as Brian does a triple on me...stroke prostate, suck balls and stroke cock!  He just came in, grabbed me and that was it! I am now on the verge of my second intense orgasm…”Brian oh please slow dow...fuuuuuccckkkk!”

 

Before I had even finished coming down from that he flipped me on my stomach and gave me the rimming of my life. It was so good that in order for me to last, I started to crawl away from him but he held me fast!  And then he fucked me into oblivion. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper to be woken up so quickly, I just followed his instructions and got in the car, where I promptly fell back asleep. Although I do remember someone laughing a bit, I was so happy just to have uninterrupted sleep!

 

“Justin. Justin. Come on wake up! We have to get off.” Brian’s voice sounds like it is far away.

 

“Nooo.” I mutter. “Tired and want to go back to sleep!” I grouse and reach again for the blanket he pulled off me.

 

“Well, we need to get off the plane so we can get to our hotel. So get up princess.” He whispers in my ear.

 

When I register what he said I sit bolt upright and look around. “Why are we on a plane?” I demand, wiping away the drool.

 

“We were hardly going to walk to Rome, are we? Now come on get up.” He’s standing in an aisle, holding his hand out and his eyes are dancing. “I’ll explain in the morning. I promise.”

 

I step out of the virtually empty plane and take his hand. The stewards are smiling at me then one calls out. “Does he have a brother?”

 

“No, he’s a one of a kind and he’s mine!” I call back.

End of flashback

 

We are entwined and face to face. “How did I get through security?”

 

He laughs. “Ah, you remember Patrice from when we went to N’Awlins?” I nod. “Cynthia called her boss to thank her for the help and she called Cynthia back because as a result of that call she got a promotion...and the rest is history.”

 

I lick his nose and sigh happily. “So what are we doing once we get unstuck?”

 

“Looking for apartments. I am not staying in a hotel for six months and we can use it as a bolt….Justin! Breathe!”

 

Ten minutes later, I am calmer and sipping on water. “Bolthole?”

 

“Yeah, bolthole.” His laugh reverberates against my back. “We need this for ourselves, just us, I don't mind staying in a hotel when Gus visits.”

 

“Brian…”

 

“You can furnish it. Deal?” He takes my hand and then laughs softly. “Stubborn twat.”

 

“Ridiculously romantic stud.” I murmur back. “So a shower…”

 

“Yep and then we go feed the beast!” He laughs at the low rumble. “That's not thunder...come on!”

 

BEECHWOOD FARM NATURE RESERVE, PITTSBURGH

 

MICHAEL

 

We have been walking for ages! I am hot and tired and being bitten to death. When Marie said we were going to take the kids for a walk, I had no idea she meant this far!

 

“So why did you pick this for an...ouch...activity?” I call out as I’m stung by yet another fucking nettle.

 

“I didn’t; the kids did.” Marie puffs. “But as workouts go, it’s right up there. Guys, don’t go too far ahead!” She shouts at the kids.

 

“It’s very pretty up here.” Lindsay concedes. “Lambskin, what are you doing?”

 

“Trying to take a picture to show my daddies…”

 

“Honey, you need to take your fingers off the lens.” Marie tells him. “Let me show you.”

 

Two fucking hours later, we are finally heading back to the car, but each of us is carrying a child as they are tired. Amazingly enough, they wake up as soon as we pass McDonalds so we end up in there for another hour.

 

“Gus, have you had a good day?” I ask.

 

“Yes! I loved it. Miss my daddies though. Can we call them please?”

 

“Of course we can!” I pull out my phone and call him but he doesn’t pick up. So I send him a text, saying Gus wants to talk to him. I get a text back saying to call in ten minutes as he’s driving.

 

“Your daddy is with daddy Justin right now so he said he’ll speak to you later.” I tell him.

 

“Okay then!” Gus smiles and I’m surprised.

 

“Aren’t you upset that your daddy doesn’t want to speak to you now?” I press.

 

“No of course not, Uncle Michael. He’s with daddy Justin and when he’s with daddy Justin, he’s happy. I love it when daddy is happy!”

 

MARIE

 

Ooh that fucking toad! I happened to see the text that Brian sent and now, I’m livid. I quickly send a text to Mel; yes I’m tattle tailing but come on! “Lindsay, Michael, could you take those two to the bathroom real quick? Gus is still eating so I can take him before we leave.”

 

“Oh sure, no problem!” Lindsay smiles. And if she thinks I haven’t noticed her making calls, she’s got another think coming.

 

“Hello, is this Brian? It’s Marie.” I keep an eye on the bathroom. “I’ve got Gus with me, can you say a quick hello? Here you go Gus!”

 

“Daddy? Daddy! Is Daddy Justin there too?! Hello! Oh we had a lovely time, but walked a lot. I took lots of pictures! Can you and daddy Justin help me with the book like momma and Uncle Ben did? You will oh great! Daddies, I have to go pee-pee, bye love you!”

 

Just as he hangs up they come back and starts to make his way out. “Come on, Uncle Michael need to pee-pee!”

 

“You want your favourite uncle to take you to the bathroom? How sweet!” He crows.

 

“That’s Uncle Ben. And mommy can’t take me because she’s a girl, so you can fill in. Come on quick!”

 

Ten minutes later, they’re back then we make our way back to the car. I call Mel on the way and she sounds dreadful!

 

“Mel, are you sure you want us to bring Gus home? Having two kids with colds when you feel like hell is not good. I can take Gus tonight but what about Gummy?” I nod as she talks and wave away their questions. “Okay, no problem. I’ll sort that out for you. Can you text me their numbers? Mel, don’t worry. I will sort it out.” I sigh as I hang up. “Well Gummy’s cold has arrived full force, so I’m going to…”

 

“Why are you taking my son?” Lindsay bristles.

 

“Lindsay…” I sigh again. “Gus’s cold has not come through yet, but he’s already starting to sound nasally. You’ve just started a new job. Being off ill this soon doesn’t look great, now does it?”

 

“No. I guess not. Thank you Marie.” She concedes grudgingly and I notice that his favourite uncle looks relieved.

 

“The moment we get back, we’ll give the kids some preventative medicine and hope for the best.”

 

MARIE’S HOUSE

 

KITCHEN

 

Forty minutes later, Gus is screwing up his face in disgust as he takes the medicine. Amelia and Chris make the same faces and that makes me smile.

 

“Gus, let’s try your daddy again, shall we?” Michael suggests. “Hopefully he will have finished with daddy…”

 

“It’s okay, Uncle Michael. I spoke to him earlier and I’m tired. Can I have my bath now, Aunt Marie?”

 

“Of course, honey. Lindsay, you know where everything is. He can use one of Chris’s PJs.”

 

Lindsay nods jerkily and takes Gus upstairs...and I wait.

 

“When did Gus speak to his father?” Michael demands petulantly.

 

“Just after you guys went to the bathroom. Why? Is there a problem?” He looks baffled. “I tried him after you did and he picked up immediately. He and his daddies had a nice chat.”

 

“Oh, I see.” He mutters and leaves the room looking much like Gus did after he took his medicine.

 

TREVI FOUNTAIN, ROME

 

JUSTIN

 

“Brian...this is…” I trail off.

 

“Yeah, I know.” He replies. “Now let’s find a spot and look at these.” He waves the folder and leads me to a nice quiet cafe. We have a rousing discussion as we look at apartments before we both pause and turn the page. “Can we look at this one?” He asks quietly stroking the page that has a picture of a villa. “Justin! Justin where are you going?” He calls out as I leave the cafe.

 

He looks expectantly up at me when I get back and he waves at the waiter, who brings me a hot chocolate. “So when do we get to see it?”

 

“How did…?” I frown.

 

“For someone with an eidetic memory, you forget I know that.” He laughs.

 

“Shut up. And at four.”

 

“Yes dear!”

 

CARNEGIE MELLON - TUESDAY MORNING

 

STAFF ROOM

 

LINDSAY

 

When Michael told me that Gus had spoken to Brian and Justin, I was furious that Marie called in our absence and got through. Although I was pleased that Marie took Gus, it would appear that the preventative medicine wasn’t administered early enough as Michael has been bitching in bed since last night. I am starting to feel bad as well.

 

“Hi Lindsay!” Justin calls out as he comes in. “How was the weekend?”

 

“You don’t know? I thought you and Brian spoke to Gus?” I clip out.

 

“We did but I was asking about you. I had hoped that we...excuse me?” He gets a stupid expression on his face. “Hey. Yeah I’m at work. Yes. Really? Not a problem. Okay fine.” He hangs up and then he looks up at me. “Where was I?”

 

“You hoped that we…” I snark as my head starts to pound.

 

“Huh oh yeah, never mind. I have to go. I guess we’ll see you on Sunday.” He replies and rushes out.

 

What the fuck was that about?!

 

I just pray for the day to end so I can crawl into bed and stay there!

 

KINNETIC - AN HOUR LATER

 

BRIAN’S OFFICE

 

BRIAN

 

I find my arms full of Justin. “Are you serious?!” He demands. “Tell me!”

 

“Yes, I’m serious the villa is ours!”

 

“Oh God, Brian I’m so excited!”

 

“I can feel that!” I drop him on the couch and sit next to him only for him to sit astride me and kiss me very softly. “Now please just don’t overdo it. We’ve got Britin to do and the ceremonies and…” I pause when he puts his finger on my lips.

 

“I thought about that. Who do we know with perfect taste and the ability to keep their mouths shut?”

 

“Male or female?”

 

“Female.” I think for a bit and look at the mischief in his eyes. “Their mouths. So you’re delegating this to, um, Mother Taylor and Ruth?”

 

“Yeah! Now let’s do something about my excitement.”

 

“Yes dear!” I growl.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Gioca data is Italian for play date

Please review kindly and constructively. Thank you.