- Text Size +

CHAPTER 35 - EATING...TAYLOR-KINNEY STYLE

 

MICHAEL

 

I just stare at him. “Say that again. You’re doing what?”

 

“We’re bringing Rage back.” He repeats and I look around. They are looking at him with what? Pride? Especially Ma!

 

“Oh honey, I am so pleased! Are you keeping all of the characters?”

 

“Most of them. I will be redrawing IceTina though. To reflect her character fully.”

 

“I always said it ended too quickly.” Blake asserts.

 

“Excuse me! But what about the dialogue?!”  I narrow my eyes, barely keeping my temper in check.

 

“What about it? Anyone can write dialogue.” Brian drawls, twirling his glass and then snorting as Gus starts to snuffle. “He sleeps with you too much, twat.”

 

“And there’s our cue.” Mel laughs.

 

“No, this isn’t our cue. I want to discuss this Rage coming back thing!” I hiss, glaring at the pair of them.

 

“What does it have to do with you?” Jennifer’s new boytoy asks.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“From what I understand, you sold the copyright to them, and eventually, gave everything back. So like the rest of the public, you’ll have to wait.”

 

“Shows how much you know. I did the dialogue for Rage and…”

 

“Oh I know that. But like Brian said, anyone can write dialogue as long as they have the right visual and if there’s one thing that Justin can do it’s provide the right visual.”

 

“Ruth, want me to call Gary?” Arno asks.

 

“Texted him an hour ago, he’s on his way. Should be here in 10.”

 

“We must celebrate this auspicious news!” Lindsay announces. “I think champagne is called for!”

 

“Not as much as my bed is called for.” Brian replies, shifting Boy Ass forward. “You want to drink some more carry on, but I think the majority of us are going home.”

 

“Thank goodness, there’s no school for Gus tomorrow.”

 

“No school?” Lindsay looks surprised.

 

“Yes, I emailed you the schedule and tomorrow is a Teacher’s Day. So we are going to have a duvet day.”

 

“Can’t we just have one glass of champagne before we go? It’s not as if he’s going to drive off without us.”

 

“Uh Lindsay, have you forgotten that…” Boy Ass starts to lecture.

 

“I know that I am working tomorrow, Justin. Do not treat me like a child!”

 

“That’s not what I was going to say.” He growls. “I was going to say that Virginia is off tomorrow so you’re on your own…”

 

“Too easy!” Daph scoffs.

 

“Gary’s here!” Ruth laughs. “But if you two want to stay and have something else to drink, then nobody’s stopping you. The cab fare is going to be about $100 and since Michael has the money…”

 

As they start to leave, we look at each other and reluctantly follow them out. But if anyone thinks I am leaving this alone, they can think again!

 

COACH

 

LINDSAY

 

“Seriously.” I whisper, looking around. “What a nerve! If it wasn’t for you, then they wouldn’t have Rage!”

 

“And without us paying him for the copyright, he wouldn’t have the money to not pay any support to Gummy. So bitch when you guys get home! You might not want to sleep but the rest of us do!” Brian snaps.

 

RUTH’S CONDO - FRIDAY EARLY AFTERNOON

 

LOUNGE

 

JUSTIN

 

We are lying on the floor on the air mattress, kissing and nuzzling noses.

 

“Now it’s time to eat.” I purr in his ear and he nods like the good quiet boy he’s supposed to be. I come back carrying the Onion Maiden bag and take my seat at his side. I start to prepare my Brian plate. He has this sexy, lazy grin as he watches me place piles of food on his chest and stomach. Soon we are feeding each other with chopsticks.

 

“I absolutely love their food.” I mumble around an egg roll and he nods. “Now I’m going to get some dressing.”

 

Before he can respond in any way, I reach down to his cock and start to stroke. It doesn’t take long for his pre-cum to bubble up and I swipe the last of my egg roll through it and note the slight tremble but he keeps quiet.

 

“Hmm very good. Would you like some dressing on your roll?” He nods and I lazily jack my cock and watch his eyes smoulder as he puts his hands back behind his head and I feed him the last of his egg roll, he licks his lips in a way that makes my hole twitch. “Tsk-tsk. Now we have finished our main meal, time for dessert. You know what to do…and what not do do…”

 

I settle down between his beautiful long legs and start to suck on his balls. His stomach ripples as I push his legs up exposing him totally to me. He gulps in some air when he realises what is about to happen. Slowly I lick his perineum...doing it slow drives him insane. He finds it very difficult to keep quiet when I do it this way. And sure enough when I push my fingers in and stroke his prostate, he closes his eyes tight and grinds his jaw.

 

Moving from his perineum to his cock, I take him down whole, his stomach sucks in further.  I giggle then let him out slowly, swirling his head. His cock goes redder and harder as I slide up his body, planting small biting kisses on his stomach before latching onto his nipples. I suck, nibble and kiss them passed the point of hardness on the way to sweet agony. Judging by the way he’s arching his neck, he really wants me to move on from there...oh well, tough!

 

“Turn over.” I order, licking and nibbling his ear. When he does, he lets out a huge breath and then gasps as I pour one of the containers from Gus’s dessert down his back and between his cheeks. I take my time cleaning his back and then lick him from balls back up to the base of his spine. He starts to rut as I work my tongue in. The combined taste of Brian Taylor-Kinney and the sauce is intoxicating, I simply can’t get enough. Fifteen minutes later, he shudders as he comes hard but quietly. While he’s still coming down, I enter him and he can’t help the grunt that escapes as I slam into him.

 

“You can talk now.” I tell him and kiss the back of his neck.

 

“Fuck me! Just fuck me!” He yells, pushing back against my pistoning hips. “Oh! Fuck! I’m...fuck Justin! Too mu...shit!” He yelps as his second orgasm ripples through him at the same time as mine hits me.

 

“Brian!” I scream and start to pour into him. What happens next is typical Brian. He pulls forward and I slide out, still coming. I’m pinned to the bed as he engulfs my cock and slides his fingers deep inside. “Oooooh shit!” I squeal. Just as quickly, his fingers are removed as he replaces them with himself.

 

“Now time for my goodbye fuck!” He growls, before crashing his mouth onto mine and starting to pump into me.

 

Five minutes later, I pass out.

 

MICHAEL & LINDSAY’S APARTMENT - EARLY EVENING

 

LINDSAY

 

I am exhausted. Today has been so long!  And on top of that, Ted had the nerve to remind me as I got off the coach last night that my part of the support was due today. I paid it the minute I woke up and made a point of texting his best friend Mel to let her know. She didn’t reply.

 

“Michael!” I call out and I find him pouring over the computer. “What are you doing?”

 

“I’m trying to find a way to get back into Rage.”

 

“They won’t let you back in and you know that.” I sigh and he slumps back against the sofa.

 

“They are cashing in on what I did! Nobody is going to do that dialogue as well as me!”

 

“True.” I try to stop his queen out, but this is Michael.

 

“You know what?! If they can get a cease and desist order on me, then I can get one on them!”

 

“No you can’t. Hear me out. They own Rage and anything associated with it. It’s theirs to do with as they please.”

 

“But that’s not fucking fair!” He pouts.

 

“Life isn’t fair sometimes.” I sigh.

 

“For that fat assed Boy Wonder Twink who wouldn’t leave, it seems to be!”

 

“Just think about the six months of Boy Wonder Twink freeness that we will have when he does the residency. Just think about that...” I soothe.

 

“And how much humble pie Brian will have to eat during his apology to us and for missing out one little thing about his assignation with Ben.” He smirks, his mood improving.

 

“What?” I smile.

 

“Justin is not the first person he broke his ‘no repeats’ policy for.” He chuckles.

 

“What? How do you know that?!”

 

“According to Ben, they spent the night together. You don’t spend the night if you’re Brian and fuck only once!”

 

“True! Now how do we get that little of information into the family domain?”

 

“Between the two of us, I’m sure we can think of something!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly. Thanks