- Text Size +

CHAPTER 48 - TODD TALKS AND RUTH HELPS IN HER OWN SWEET WAY...

 

BRITIN - THURSDAY EVENING

 

MASTER BEDROOM

 

BRIAN

 

Damn him and his eidetic memory! I arch my back as he pushes in deeper. He’s been edging me for the last two hours and I’m pulling on the scarves he has secured me to the bed with, swallowing hard.

 

“Such a bad boy.” He slowly withdraws before thrusting sharply four times. I have to dig my heels into the bed and bite down hard on the ball gag to stop myself cumming. “But...you...did...it for good reasons...” His thrusting hips punctuate every short word and phrase. He takes the ball gag off and grabs the glass of water. After taking a large gulp while slowly canting his hips, he lowers his mouth to mine and I drink thirstily. “And you did, didn't you?” He purrs in my ear and goes still. Then slams in hard and sharp.

 

“Yes! Oh god yes!” I shout and again pull at the scarves.

 

“Together!” He yells then smashes his mouth against mine, thrusting harder and sharper.

 

I am jolting and thrashing underneath him. When he releases my hands, I grab his ass, inserting two fingers to stab at his prostate as best I can from that angle.

 

“NOW!!” He screams and all I can feel is the hard hotness in my ass which sets me off.

 

“TWAT!!!” I bellow as he collapses on top of me.

 

Ten minutes later, he lifts his head. “I am going to take that as your usual term of endearment and not a flashback to the dirty talk.” I chuckle and wrap my arms around him. “Want me to pull…”

 

I shake my head. “This is my spooning position. Can you reach the duvet?” He nods and after a bit of manoeuvring, we’re covered up. “We’re meeting the guys for breakfast at the diner so they can be calmer when they see them on Sunday.” He nods and then yawns into my neck. “Night bombshell.”

 

“Love you.” He mumbles and I close my eyes.

 

DINER - FRIDAY MORNING

 

DEBS

 

Still can't believe it! His explanation had better be fucking incredible! And as for what he said to get me to stop...sickening. I am not telling Brian that! Carl said that the dumbass will take some perverse pleasure in him knowing about it. I haven't seen him since I tanned his ass. It’s a shame I didn't spank him earlier, seems that’s where he kept his brain! Asshole!

 

“Morning Debs!” Brandon calls out and I wave at him as I have a mouthful of coffee.

 

I have grown to like Brandon, especially now that he’s taken up with Todd, of all people! To this day, nobody knows how they got together. But one day they were and neither have been in the backroom with anyone else since that fabled day.

 

“Where’s…”

 

“Be five minutes. Can we have the pancakes with bacon and coffee for me and tea for him?”

 

“Sure thing, honey. Oh can you sit in the next booth? Family is coming for breakfast.”

 

He nods and waits for the arrival of his man, and when he comes in, he lights up.

 

The next people in are Ems with Ben and Hunter. Then Mel, Blake and Ted. Followed by Jennifer and, unsurprisingly, Brian and Justin are the last ones in. And judging by the sleepy shuffling, it was a long and hard night last night.

 

“Kiki! Shout if you need me!” I yell, once I place their orders and take my seat.

 

BEN

 

“So what's this about? No let me ask another way... which ex has fucked you off this time?”

 

“They both have but Michael more than Lindsay.” Mel remarks, shaking her head. “Shall I tell them while you guys come around?” Brian nods on their behalf as it looks like Justin has gone back to sleep. “When we went to LA over the weekend, we ended up in this club and Michael followed us there. Not sure how he overheard where we were going, but he was very drunk and tried to find Brian and Justin by banging on every door in the private area. Long story short, I had to stop Ginny from beating him up the way she eviscerated Lindsay, and in his drunk yuckamuck, he confessed that he knew that Justin didn’t cause the loft to be burgled, which led to him running away to New York....”

 

“What?!” Ted gasps. “How?”

 

“Well we didn’t get that information out of him and I suspect we never will but upshot is they have both been banned from the christening ceremony. And the larger portion of Lindsay’s inheritance has been put in trust for Gus for the rest of us parents to manage.”

 

We are all stunned.

 

“Who banned them from the ceremony?!” Hunter demands. “And why couldn’t they wait for us to watch?!”

 

“Lindsay’s daddy did her and…”

 

“And I beat about ten pounds of shit out of the other asshole before banning him!” Debs growls before smiling, maliciously. “There is one other thing: Michael doesn’t know what he’s done wrong so let’s keep it that way until we see him. If there’s one thing I’ve come to love watching, it’s him twitching as he frantically tries to come up with a plausible excuse off of the top of his head!”

 

We all nod before Jennifer frowns and glares at Brian and Justin. “Wait! What do you mean ran away to New York?” Justin’s eyes fly open. “When did this happen, Justin?!”

 

“Ah, um, just after I moved in with Brian the first time. He came and brought me right back though! And then I moved in with Debs with your approval.”

 

“Brian, I know you are not asleep. Look at me!” Jennifer demands and slowly Brian’s eyes open. “And how did you get there, Justin? If you tell me you hitched…!”

 

“No! Sheesh Mom, give me some credit…” Justin objects and Brian snickers. “Not helping! I, uh, borrowed Brian’s credit card and booked a flight and hotel. But I paid him back!”

 

“Brian, I hope you punished him more than...no, never mind. I don’t want to know how or with what! A mother deserves to keep her naïveté in reference to her children. Although, I’m not sure how I still have any left!” Jennifer laughs and regards them fondly. “What am I going to do with the pair of you?!”

 

“Love us like you do.” Justin gins back, relief clearly etched on his face.

 

“So if Justin didn’t forget to turn on the alarm, how was it turned off?” Ems asks and we shrug. “I mean, I know the robbery was kept quiet on Liberty Avenue on pain of never being fucked by the Stud... and clearly it never came from Baby. So how did the code get out?”

 

“Michael.” A voice pipes up and we all turn to look at Todd.

 

“What do you mean Michael?!” Justin exclaims.

 

“He was drunk and bragging about being your best friend, Brian, and how much he knows about you more than anyone else, especially Justin. So being the jerk that he is... sorry Debs, but he is and always has been… he challenged this guy to ask him something only he would supposedly know. So the guy seemed to randomly pick the alarm code and Michael gave it to him. A few days later, your place was turned over and the guy that asked was fucking the guy that you turned down for Studs ‘n’ Suds. They were bragging about it. Michael was in the backroom at the same time and got this sick look on his face when he overheard that. I assumed that as Justin came back, all was forgiven.”

 

Again we are stunned!

 

“How the hell do you remember that?!” I am disappointed that I am not surprised at how nasty and stupid Michael has been, all the while pretending to be the caring loving son, the dependable sidekick and an all-around good guy! When in fact he’s a snake...a yellow bellied snake! How could I have loved him? Maybe I didn’t. Maybe I was just in love with the idea of being in love...but whatever it’s over! I have Xavier now and my metaphorical frog-kissing days are over. Like Brian, I’ve finally found my own Prince.

 

“Justin and I have more than one thing in common, apart from being blonde and a one-man-man.” He smiles lovingly at Brandon, who goes pink. “And that’s an eidetic memory.”

 

“Well I’ll be damned!” Ted declares before looking at Blake. “Is there any way we can save the angry sex for after we’ve seen them? I’ve got no meetings on Monday. Please Blake, please that way I’m not got at twice!”

 

“No! You can be angry on Sunday because they are guaranteed to say something to piss us off!”

 

“Don’t worry Teddy.” Brian smirks. “I’ll make sure your ring is set up so you don’t have to carry the one from home.”

 

“Gee thanks.” He retorts dryly.

 

MICHAEL AND LINDSAY’S APARTMENT - SATURDAY MORNING

 

BATHROOM

 

MICHAEL

 

I peer at my reflection and there is only slight bruising on my cheeks from the double slap. But the bruising from where she battered me with the bag, is coming out in full force. I have blue, purple and yellow patches and have had to resort to a ring so that I can sit down!

 

I hear Lindsay coming back in and stick my head out. She’s on her own but does seem to have that post-fuck look about her. I still can’t get my head around her being with a dude, especially that one. He looks so messy! I bet he doesn’t wash his hands after anything!

 

“Any luck?” She asks, screwing up her face at the sight of my bruises. “Oh she really went to town on you, didn’t she?”

 

“No and yes. I can’t remember a damn thing before waking up in the hospital…”

 

“That’s it!” She asserts. “Phone the hospital. Someone must have called an ambulance to get you there and at least that will give you a starting point.”

 

I put my shirt on and head to the desk. It takes a good hour to find out that I was in a club called Mattachine and I was in an altercation and got knocked out. I can hear laughter in the background when my name is repeated. “What’s so funny about my name?”

 

“Nothing.” The lady on the other end clears her throat but I can still hear the laughter in her voice and in the background.

 

“I wish to speak to your supervisor! I will not be laughed at!” I explode, finally having someone to vent my frustrations at.

 

“Then perhaps you shouldn’t have tried to pick a fight with yourself in the middle of a dance club!” She bites back.

 

“I did what?!” I gasp.

 

“You picked a fight with yourself in a dance club and knocked yourself out. I’m not surprised you don’t remember, your blood alcohol level was 1.6, California limit 0.08.”

 

I shake my head furiously, even though she can’t see me. This is just un-fucking-believable! She has to be lying. “I must have been roofied because…”

 

“No drugs in system, just pure alcohol. Will there be anything else? Would you like to speak to my supervisor still?”

 

“N- no thank you.” I turn to a smirking Lindsay. “Not one word!” I growl.

 

“You’re right. Amused silence doesn’t speak volumes at all.” She still has a ghost of a smile on her face. “Now, have you got the flowers for Debs sorted out? And before you ask why, it’s obvious that we need to sweeten her up. And remember to pack your ring...” She smirks again.

 

I curl my lip at her and look up the club the hospital mentioned. After a fruitless call, I am nowhere nearer to finding out why I was there and why I was so drunk!

 

RUTH’S CONDO - SATURDAY EVENING

 

LOUNGE

 

ARNO

 

She lifts her head from my lap and licks her lips. “Better?”

 

“Oh yeah, much!” I gasp. “Sorry I was such a grinch. But Hanno is being a royal pain, bitching about his wife...and then for him to try and suggest we were cheating!”

 

“Cheating? No that was his style!” She snaps bitterly.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“He fucked her before they were officially an item. And judging by that face, this is the first you’ve heard of it…”

 

“Yes, it is!” I snatch up my phone but she takes it off me. “How dare he do that to my lady?!”

 

“I wasn’t your lady then…”

 

“You were in my imagination! But you’re right, what does it achieve now? We are together and that’s all that matters.”

 

“And speaking of things that matter, what are we going to do about Baby TK?” She rests her head on my shoulder and links our arms and hands. “Blanket?”

 

“No, I prefer Baby TK. Hey ouch...yes to the blanket! No pinching! I shall be keeping score of all these vicious attacks you perpetrate upon my delicate person and when you need a backrub, I shall sit on my hands.”

 

“Okay that’s fine. I will simply refuse to blow you...like I did just now ever...again.”

 

“Don’t say things like that! Even in jest!”

 

“Not joking. You know I will stubbornly lock my jaw…” She gives me a beatific smile. “But since I like the taste of you so much…”

 

I smile back and start to lower the blanket but then pause. “Before we revisit for another taste test… What about the little BTK?”

 

“Oh yes! By the time ceremony comes around, it will be first scan appointment. But it’s the rest of the family I’m thinking about, especially swampcunt and chunderdick. You, I repeat you, need to speak to Brian and Justin about what we are going to say if anything at all.”

 

“Thank you for letting me do this.” I rub her still flat stomach.

 

“Thank you for giving your blessing.” She scrunches up her nose. “Now where was I about to go?”

 

“South please go due south!” I plead and as she nestles back into my lap, I entwine my fingers in her hair.

 

OUTSIDE DEBS AND CARL’S HOUSE - SUNDAY MID-MORNING

 

MICHAEL

 

Lindsay looks me up and down before unbuttoning another button. “You remember what you have to say, right? Do your usual look and make sure your sleeves are rolled....”

 

“What in the fuck happened to you?!” Arno exclaims, making us jump. “Who do I need to send the gift basket to?”

 

“That would be me!” Ma booms, opening the door. “So come on, then. Oh and don’t forget to get that look on your face... just so I can slap it off for you!”

 

“Ma, please. I…”

 

“Out of the way! Arno, Ruth come on in. You two wait there!” Much to our disbelief, she shuts the door in our faces just about avoiding deadheading the bouquet!

 

Ten minutes later, the door is opened again and Carl opens it. “Come in then.”

 

DINING ROOM

 

LINDSAY

 

As we come into the dining room, we are assailed by the pure anger aimed at us. This might be harder than we thought!

 

“Ma, I bought you flowers. I know you are mad, but I still don’t understand why.” Cue look and the shimmering tears are a nice touch!

 

“Great! The Vic Grassi House will appreciate them! Hunter, can you put them in water for me please?”

 

“Sure but he needs to put them down first. I don’t want to risk touching a shit like him!” Hunter spits. It takes a supreme effort but he does put them down. “How much did that hurt to do?” Hunter sneers.

 

“Hunter, stop.” Ben says quietly and Michael starts to smile. “You shouldn’t tease him like that, it’s not very nice. But then again, it’s high time he found out what not very nice feels like.” That wipes the smile off his face!

 

“Okay, can we start this? We have things to do.” Ruth sighs and Debs nods.

 

“Sit down the pair of you.” Carl orders. “As you have been told you are not coming to the christening ceremonies. But as the reason for Lindsay’s banishment is largely unknown, we will come to you in a minute, Michael, since everyone needs to be brought up to speed. Basically, she went to LA trying to be a prima-donna but got caught out in a massive lie so it got back to her parents. Regarding the trust that they have set up for Gus with part of her inheritance, it has been agreed that it should be shared with him and Gummy. He will take his half when he’s 18 and likewise for her. Ted will be managing that as he manages all the money for the family...”

 

“If I could be…” I try to interject.

 

“Quiet!” Carl growls. “The ceremonies are in 3 weeks’ time but you need to have your lie, I mean, speech for Gus ready by next weekend, so he has time to take it onboard. We think it is best that it’s done at Mel’s house and the parents and all grandparents be in attendance. I understand that the following weekend would be their weekend with you two. While that will still happen, it will not happen without either me or Debs being there unless Gus asks otherwise. Any attempts to coerce, cajole or unduly influence that adorable 4 year old boy will result in not only will you have his parents and grandmothers to deal with. You will also have me Lindsay! I love that little boy more every day and the fact that you blithely took off for 2 weeks and hardly contacted him shows how little you value him!”

 

“No…” I protest.

 

“I have a ball gag. I always carry a spare.” Emmett takes it out and rolls it on the table. “And a bottle of hot sauce for those who need extra correcting…”

 

“Tempting, but no.” Carl smiles at him before turning his malevolent gaze back on me. “We’re done with you, for now.” He then turns to Michael. “Now you...I have never heard the like but this is not my time. Jennifer.”

 

JUSTIN

 

I watch Michael’s Adam’s apple bobs up and down as he swallows hard and frowns. “Why is…”

 

“Why do you hate my son so much? I mean I know why, per se. He’s talented, beautiful, has Brian who he tops regularly and often, but I don’t understand where your excessive and obsessive hatred comes from.” She interrupts coldly and Michael just barely stops the curl to his lip, but says nothing.

 

“She asked you a question; you will answer it!” Debs snaps and puts a bag on the table causing him to flinch...and so does Lindsay, judging by that reaction, this was one of her support money bags…going a few rounds on Michael’s ass has rendered it a hot mess!

 

“He made Brian change too much!” He snaps and by the way his eyes are blazing, that is partly true. “It was too fast and Brian was losing himself in him!”

 

To him, and in a way he would never lose himself to you! But let’s move on from your invidious nature. Why didn’t you tell everyone the truth, when you found out that Justin wasn’t at fault for the alarm being turned off?”

 

“What alarm? Are you talking about robbery in the loft? That was years ago!” He blusters. “And the alarm wasn’t set; it wasn’t on to be switched off in the first place!”

 

“Yes it was. And it was because of you that the place was robbed because you got drunk and blabbed to some random guy about knowing all about the Stud of Liberty Avenue and you gave him the code! And when you found out who had actually done it, you said nothing.”

 

All colour drains from Michael’s face. “How did…”

 

“Well you told them about the alarm and Todd filled in the rest.” She replies.

 

“Told them? Who’s them?” Michael is close to exploding.

 

“Brian, Justin, Mel, Ginny, Cassia, Malia and various other witnesses. You told them on Saturday. It’s amazing how chatty you can get given enough liquid courage, you know when the truth is straining to get out! It becomes like embrocation for your wounded pride.”

 

“I never saw them on Saturday night. Actually, I was in hospital!”

 

“Yes, we know. You followed them to Mattachine, confessed all, got into a fight with your reflection and knocked yourself out.” She finishes on a laugh.

 

“You got into a fight with your reflection? Fuck the gift basket, I’m nominating you for a half Darwin Award, given that you survived!” Ruth snickers.

 

“Oh my fucking God!” Debs is roaring with laughter. “And then I spanked you on top of that! How’s your ass today? Is that ring comfortable?”

 

“I notice you’ve not denied knowing Justin was innocent.” Carl finally composes himself. “Mel, can you and I discuss the statute of limitations for withholding information in a criminal case? Once they’ve gone, of course.”

 

“Of course.” Mel smiles the same smile she had when we descended on Lindsay’s bounty.

 

“So we’re done with you both for today. You are to leave.” Mom orders. “We need to clear the air of, now what was it? Eau de swampcunt and chunderdick and enjoy the rest of our day.”

 

Carl splutters on his wine and looks incredulous at her.

 

“Leave now!” Debs orders.

 

“But Ma! You can’t seriously be sticking to banning us.” Michael whines.

 

“Yes, yes we are.”

 

“I never had you down for someone who hid behind a mother’s petticoats, Brian.” Michael sneers. “How much he has changed you and not for the...mmmmf!”

 

It happened so fast. One minute Emmy was sitting down and then next, he was behind Michael, jamming the ball gag covered in pepper sauce into his mouth and securing it tightly. And judging by the tears streaming down chunderdick’s face, it’s very hot indeed!

 

Then Emmy grabs both their elbows in a vice like grip and drags them to the door. “Open it!” He yells and wisely, Lindsay does as she’s told and they are out in seconds. “Keep the ball gag and stay out!” He bellows, slamming the door hard behind them.

 

 

“Now.” He comes back to the table smiling. “Let’s eat.” Then he realises we are all agog. “Oh that, Lucas likes to wrestle. He taught me some fancy moves.” He cackles.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks