- Text Size +

CHAPTER 57 - MILKING IT

 

RECEPTION ROOM

 

RUTH

 

I slide my hand into Arno’s. “All done?” He asks quietly and I nod. “Can you now tell me why?”

 

“It would just sit in the back of their minds. Even though they know I wouldn't be like Lilith, the fear would still be there.”

 

“How’d they take it?”

 

“No idea. I put it in with the Italy papers and left them to it.”

 

RUTH’S APARTMENT

 

JUSTIN

 

I look through the papers again. “The-there’s a schedule of appointments attached to this as well.”

 

“Okay, first thing we need to do tomorrow is look through the papers. We have a party to wrap up. Then I have to do something for you or have you forgotten?”

 

“Oh no, I haven't forgotten!” I wrap my arms round him. “But can I ask just one thing?”

 

“Because that’s just the way she is.”

 

RECEPTION ROOM

 

MEL

 

Gus is inconsolable. He dropped a piece of oxtail on his shirt and it’s no longer perfect like his daddies. We tried to rinse it out but because there is turmeric in the sauce, and it stains like lily pollen, it’s still there.

 

“Why don’t we get you changed into your sweats now?” Cassia tries to soothe him.

 

“Oh-okay.” He sniffles and allows her to take him upstairs.

 

“What’s up with my godson?” Ben asks quietly.

 

“Dropped food on his shirt and is no longer the same as his daddies.”

 

“Ah I see.” He chuckles. “So about tomorrow, what’s occurring?”

 

“I’m not sure. It’s down to them. And...oh, hang on. Hi Cassia, good grief is that Gus?! What on earth’s happened?! Okay, Ben and I will be right up.”

 

“What’s going on?” Ben asks as we head to the lift.

 

“Gus has lost his watch!”

 

MICHAEL AND LINDSAY’S APARTMENT - SAME TIME

 

LINDSAY’S BEDROOM

 

LINDSAY

 

I had to lie down after the numerous blows I’ve had today. With the children coming tomorrow, I need to be on top form. Gus has taken to sharing with his other parents when something doesn't go his way!

 

I take another sip of wine, then take up the paper again and stare at the picture of Sam and his family. It gets worse on the inside as she is photographed by his side all the time. She’s obviously insecure! Then I notice a couple of other faces in the crowd...fucking Virginia and Malia!

 

“Lindsay!” Michael calls through the door. “What time are we going to pick up the children tomorrow?”

 

“Why?” I call back but when he doesn't answer, I open the door and he’s on his cell. Mel, he mouths to me. “Why can't they drop them off as they normally do?” I demand and then wave for his phone. “Mel? Well? I asked why you can't drop them off as normal.” I wipe my hand over my face. “No Mel, you and Ben drop them off! You gallivanting about for all the hours God sends is not our problem! Or you can explain why they can't come!” I hand him his phone back with smile.

 

“Why did you do that?” He exclaims.

 

“After what she put us through for the last few days, it’s what she deserves!” I feel my mood lifting. “Okay, let’s go and eat something. Fancy a takeaway?”

 

“Yeah, where from though?” He asks, heading back to the lounge.

 

“Delicious Foods?” I reply hopefully as I love the food in there but he is not a fan of the prices. “We can have our own naming ceremony celebratory dinner.”

 

“Oh alright, but don’t go mad. And none of that barrel wine. It’s too strong for me.”

 

Barrel wine?! It’s Barolo, you moron! Is what I think, but nodding and smiling is what I do.

 

HEAVENLY RETREATS

 

MEL AND CASSIA’S SUITE

 

BRIAN

 

“Sonny Boy, please stop crying. It’s only a watch…”

 

“But it’s a special one with writing on it and everything!” He wails into my chest.

 

“We know Gussie but we can get another one just like it.” Justin tries to calm him down; it’s not working. The door knocking brings in Jennifer, Nancy and Ronald. They shake their heads, confirming that the reception room and chapel have been torn apart to no avail.

 

The next person in is Ruth. “Gus? Gus? I need you to look at me, okay?” He turns his tearful face towards her. “It is going to be alright. I promise.” She looks thoughtful for a minute. “Oh wait, Cassia you took photos in the chapel, right?”

 

“Yes and outside.” She begins and then realises where Ruth is going and grabs her camera to scroll through. “Look! He’s wearing it during the ceremony and for the outside pictures. So it must be in the...wait a second. Look! He doesn’t have it when he comes back after saying goodbye to Lindsay and Michael! See when he’s with Hunner, it’s not there!”

 

MICHAEL AND LINDSAY’S APARTMENT - SAME TIME

 

LINDSAY’S BEDROOM

 

LINDSAY

 

Now that I have my phone back, I can check my messages. I had hoped there would be one from Sam but nothing. I will deal with him later.

 

As I reach in for my purse, my hand brushes against something metal. I pull it out and it’s Gus’s watch! How the fuck did it get in there?! Someone must have planted it on me. Well I’m not fucking standing for that!

 

I snatch up my phone again and Mel’s number is engaged. I try Brian, but he’s not answering!

 

“Lindz, what’s taking so lo...oh sorry!” Michael starts to back out.

 

“Come back here. I found Gus’s watch in my purse!”

 

“How’d it get in there?”

 

“I don’t know but I’m not being...Mel! I was just about to call you, I found...” I feel my face flame, but he doesn’t seem to notice. Instead, he’s reading the back of the watch. “Oh my goodness, he must be distraught. Can I talk to him? Hey Gus. Oh my poor darling, stop crying. Its fine, mommy has it. Sorry Gus, I can’t hear you. Oh, that would be nice. Yes, I would love to. Can Uncle Michael come too? Yes, he helped to find it as well. See you tomorrow.”

 

“What did I do?” Michael is still scowling at the watch.

 

“Helped me find that. And because we found it, Gus wants to take us for lunch tomorrow. A special treat he said.”

 

“So why does it warrant that smile?”

 

“Well obviously because it will be Brian and Justin paying, so…”

 

“Excellent.” He smirks before scowling again. “A bit irresponsible to give him such an expensive thing, don’t you think?”

 

“We will make sure to remind them of that tomorrow. Many times, in fact. Now let’s order our take out!”

 

HEAVENLY RETREATS - AN HOUR LATER

 

RECEPTION ROOM

 

BEN

 

Gus finally went to sleep. Mel and Cassia have gone up with Gummy, just in case he wakes up again. We had to strong arm Brian and Justin out of the room so they could enjoy their evening.

 

“You realise...” Xavier sighs as I sit down next to him. “That they are going to be insufferable as they are the heroine and hero of the hour?”

 

“What else have they been since you met them if not insufferable?” I reply, reaching for my drink.

 

“Ignorable? Irritating? Irrational? Irksome? Inelegant? Idiotic? Immature? In…”

 

“I got it.” I laugh and then catch his look. “What?”

 

“One more that describes him is incomprehensible...That he treated you that way, but well if he didn’t then…”

 

“For goodness sake. Emmy!” Daphne huffs as she passes. “I am holding it, that’s all! Though if you are so desperate for it, I can always pour it over your head!” She glares at him and he starts to backtrack. “Jeez, kidding! Now come on you cowardly nelly bottom! Let me help with clean-up!”

 

“I think we should help before she changes her mind!” He leans across to kiss me before helping me to my feet. “She’s scarily feisty for one so small!”

 

“You have no idea!” I chortle.

 

BRIAN AND JUSTIN’S SUITE

 

BRIAN

 

He was still a little wound up from the Gus drama so I set him a bath and now he’s slightly pink, calmer but trembling with anticipation.

 

“Brian.” He pleads as I slowly slide up his body, planting kisses all the way up to his mouth.

 

“What?” I ask quietly.

 

“Please.”

 

“What?” I husk into his ear and feel his cock twitch. “Calm down, we’ve got all night.” I reach across and slowly, yet quietly, pull the small lubed beads out of the drawer. He doesn’t notice. That’s what I want, him focusing on my face. I roll the beads in my hands to start them up.

 

He pulls me down into a heated kiss, battling for domination, which he sometimes wins but not tonight. I bury my free hand in his hair and hold him still before ravaging his mouth. He’s getting so lost in the kiss, and is leaking so much, that I easily slide the beads into him and wait for him to notice or to want to breathe! He starts to tug on my hair.

 

“What?”

 

“Oh what have you done?” He gasps, starting to squirm as I press the last of the beads in. “I feel...oh, what is that?!”  

 

“Sssh.” I swallow his whimpers into my mouth and reach for the remote, pressing gently. I don’t want him to go off too quickly. Responsive is such a tame word in reference to Justin.

 

“Unnh!” He tears his mouth from mine and lets out a groan as the combination of stimulating lube and vibrations start to make themselves felt. “Oh! C-Christ!” He groans as I bite down on his nipple and suck hard, before lavishing the other with the same attention. “Brian! Uh! Feels...feels...so...so..!”

 

I smirk as he tries to reach between his cheeks to feel what is deep inside him. I fix his innate inquisitiveness by ratcheting up the vibration level, which gives him pause and leaves his mouth open in a silent gasp.

 

“Not yet.” I nuzzle his nose.

 

“So good...wh-what are you doing to me?” He pants as I start to stroke his cock.

 

“Preparing you for me.” I whisper. I’ve been hard as a rock since the bath but it’s only now he feels it. “Oh s-s-shit!” I gasp as I slide into him while the beads are still working. Again he is so lost in the sensation that he doesn’t notice the cock ring I slide on him until I start to move and he hardens some more.

 

“Oh. Oh-oh, oh please!” He begs as I grab both his wrists in one hand and place them over his head. “God!” He yelps as I nail his prostate hard but not hard enough for him to come from it.

 

“I’ve ed-edged you before, right?” I groan.

 

“Mmm-hmmm.” Sweat is covering his body and he starts to tighten his legs around me to bring me in deeper. I stop moving and he lowers his legs. “Won’t again...please don’t stop!”

 

“This is called milking.” I growl in his ear. “You’ll come but you won’t.”

 

“I-oh yes, don’t un-under...oh!”

 

Ten minutes later, we are both drenched with sweat and pre-cum. He keeps his hands in position, while I’m on my haunches. He’s holding himself up so I can really pump into him!

 

“Bri-oh! I’m! I’m...oh you! You please...let me...oh!” He babbles as he strains for release.

 

“Now!” I growl and at the same as nailing his hot spot, I yank out the beads and snap off the cock ring. “Shit-fuck!” I scream as he clamps down harder than I’ve ever felt.

 

“AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” He bellows and thrashes on my cock as sensation after sensation slams through his over sensitised body. Slowly but surely, he stops twitching and his eyes come back into focus.

 

“R-remind m-me to th-thank him.” He stammers and starts to tremble. I cover us with the blanket and quilt.

 

“Forgot about the comedown, can be a bit intense.” I whisper and pull him onto my chest. “I am reminding you to thank who again?”

 

“M-Michael.” He tucks his head under my chin and his trembling starts to ease.

 

“Pourquoi?”  I ask, earning a weary slap.

 

“That was in our top 3 fucks of all time.”

 

“Mmmhmm. I didn’t realise how strong your gorgeous legs are.”

 

“You owe me a massage. They may be strong, but they are going to hurt like hell later.”

 

“I’ve already booked us for the full body ritual.”

 

“Love you.” He mumbles.

 

“Love you too.”

 

HEAVENLY RETREATS - MIDDAY

 

RECEPTION

 

LINDSAY

 

I’ve instructed the driver to wait. There was no way I was taking a taxi today. It was a bit expensive to hire a car but it isn’t every day your four year old son treats you to an expensive lunch! As I come through the doors, I spot mother and daddy talking to Daphne. I paste a smile on my face. “Good afternoon all, how are you? Did you…”

 

“All hail our illustrious heroine and hero!” Daphne snarks. “Nancy, Ronald it was nice to meet you. I will send the photos as soon as I download them, I promise.” She then kisses them both and turns heel and heads to the lift.

 

“What was that about?” I demand.

 

“No idea. She was perfectly fine until you two arrived.” She’s got that WASP smile on her face, wonder why. “May I look at the watch, please?” She asks and I hand it to her.

 

“I told you that would happen!” She slaps daddy’s arm. “Is this how you found it wherever you found it?” She asks me.

 

“Yes, exactly like that in my purse. Why?”

 

“Your father owes his grandson an apology.”

 

“Why?” Daphne comes back to join us.

 

“Seems that he didn’t clip it properly and that’s how it fell into your purse. And speaking of the cute little devil…”

 

“Mommy!” Gus runs up to me, looking a little tired.

 

“Hey there. Are you okay? Did you have a late night last night?” He nods and then looks behind him. “Who are you looking for?”

 

“Momma and Uncle Ben.”

 

“Where are your daddies?” Michael asks, almost sneering the last word.

 

“Being pressed and pummelled.” Gus replies, still looking down the hallway.

 

“I’ll just bet they are!” Michael snarks.

 

“They are having a couples massage in the spa.” Daphne retorts and then smiles. “But Justin said that if they missed you to say thank you so much for dinner.”

 

“What are you b...talking about?” He grumbles. He still has a slight headache from last night. I have no sympathy, but am looking forward to lunch.

 

“Well if it wasn’t for your dinner, then Brian wouldn’t have had, now what was it he said?” She wrinkles her nose before smiling again in our direction. “Ah, yes this is. He said that if it wasn’t for your gayborhood dinner then Brian wouldn’t have nailed him so hard that it ranked in the top three of all time!” She smiles with great relish as Michael’s jaw drops and he jams his hands in his pockets. That move does not go unnoticed by her and she snickers.

 

“Momma! Uncle Ben! Mommy and Uncle Michael are here. Can you hurry please since I’m getting hungry?!”

 

“Gus!” Mel laughs, carrying JR in her car seat. “Calm down. You’ll get there!” Before she turns to us and greets us coolly. “Gus, have you gotten your watch back yet?”

 

“Not yet momma....”

 

“Ah Gus, I need to apologise to you for that.” Daddy interrupts him. “It was my fault that it fell off because I didn’t clip it properly. I’m sorry.”

 

“Oh. That’s okay, Grandpa Ronald. The most important thing is that we found it. Can you give it to momma, mommy? She looks after things bestest.”

 

I glare at the ever widening WASP smile on mother’s face, and just about resist the urge to slam the watch into Mel’s open palm!

 

With one last glare at mother, I clear my throat and turn back to Mel. “I do recall saying at the time that it was a mistake to get him such an expensive timepiece. Gus sounded so distraught last night.”

 

“Yes, he was very upset. First his shirt and then his watch. While the shirt can’t be saved…”

 

“Oh there’s nothing they can do about it?” Mother asks.

 

Shirt? What’s this about a shirt?

 

“No, we tried soaking it and its still there.” Mel sighs.

 

“Where did he get it from?” Daddy asks.

 

“New York. It was a special trip to get their outfits for this weekend.”

 

“What store?” He asks, taking out his phone.

 

“Where else? Prada of course.” Ben laughs.

 

“Lynnette, it’s daddy. How’s Paris? Did you enjoy the show? Great. That’s great. Look are you still intending to spend some time in New York before coming back here? Great! Do you think you can pick up some Prada shirts for your nephew? You can? Wonderful! I will get Lindsay to send you the details.” He smiles at me while I gape at him. “As you’ve heard Lindsay, you will send Gus’s details to Lynette so she’ll pick some up for him. Then we can drop them over to you Mel, because his momma looks after things bestest.”

 

“Oh you don’t have to…”

 

“I insist, it was my fault about the watch. Now, you young man, be good for your mother and uncle okay?”

 

“Yes Grandpa Ronald. Are you sure you won’t come?” Gus asks.

 

“We’re sure, this is their time. Enjoy.”

 

“Bye Nana Nancy! Bye Grandpa Ronald!”

 

“So Gus, where are we going for lunch?” I ask, smiling.

 

“It’s a good place! Are you ready, Daph?”

 

“Yes, I was just going upstairs for my jacket. I won’t be long.”

 

“Gus, why is Daphne coming?” Michael again has to control his tone.

 

“Because she’s nice. I like her. You look very pretty today mommy.”

 

“Thank you Gus, I got dressed especially for our lunch.”

 

“Can I have my daughter, please?” Michael reaches her but Ben stops him while putting Gus’s booster seat down. “Why not?”

 

“She’s asleep.” He points out.  “By the time you get to your venue, she will most probably be awake, under her own steam. And not because she was woken too early, which will result in her screaming the place down.” He adds pointedly.

 

“She won’t scream.” Michael argues again, trying to reach for her.

 

“Like she didn’t scream yesterday when you continued to hold her against her will,” Mel tells him. “Care to test the theory of Father Knows Best again?”

 

“Uncle Michael...” Gus looks at him with a frown. “Gummy is asleep. Please leave her alone.”

 

Michael stands up and again jams his hands in his pockets.

 

“Uncle Ben, I need to pee-pee.” Gus hops from foot to foot.

 

“Okay let’s go.” He scoops him up and strides down the hallway.

 

“Oh what the hell is she doing here?” I mutter.

 

“Ginny! Malia! I thought you two were in Paris?!” Mel exclaims, giving them both hugs like they are her best friends!

 

“We were but then we got some excellent news about Rage!” Malia twitters. “Where’s Justin and Rage himself?”

 

“Busy at the moment, so what’s the news?” Michael asks, quickly.

 

“And this is your business because?” Ginny growls.

 

“Ooh, who are you?!” Daphne demands as she rejoins us. “Anyone who talks to these two like that needs to be friends of mine!”

 

“Ginny and this is Malia. And judging by the earrings, I helped pick out you have to be Daphne.”

 

“That’s me and you have again demonstrated your excellent taste. I take it you also picked out the diamond tie pin for Teddy?" Ginny nods smirking at Michael, who almost goes purple in fury. "Now what’s this about Rage?”

 

“I have to tell Justin first. Sorry.”

 

“Seems that you’re as out of the loop as I am with your best friend.” Michael sneers at Daphne.

 

Only on Rage. But unlike you with your ex-best friend and never gonna be lover, I am not on the outside looking in as the real love story plays out.” She asserts before looking at her watch. “Why don’t you gals use my suite for the next couple of hours? Rage and JT aren’t due out until three.”

 

“Oh, you’re a life saver!” She follows Daphne to reception desk while Michael stands here, grinding his teeth in frustration.

 

“Which is the car?”  Mel asks. “Let’s at least get her strapped in while she’s still zonked out.”

 

“Outside obviously.” Michael snarks.

 

“She said which is, not, where is Michael.” Daphne corrects him tartly. “That wax build-up in your hairy ears really must be affecting your hearing, you ugly-assed version of a Wookie! Mel, it’s the only one left out there so I figure it is theirs. Let me take this and get it strapped in for you. I could do with some air.”

 

“Wait Mel!” Ben calls out. “Sorry we took so long. Gus remembered Gulliver and we had to go and get him.”

 

“Thanks Ben and thank you Gus, for remembering. Now say your goodbyes to Uncle Ben so you guys can get going.”

 

I feel a bit for Michael as Ben is enthusiastically hugged by Gus and when Ben places a gentle kiss on JR’s head, he gets a sleepy smile.

 

“We’ll drop them off about six. I’m so excited to be having lunch with Gus.” I pause and she looks blankly at me. “So six is fine, then?”

 

“Yes, of course. Have a good time. Bye Gus!”

 

“Bye momma, look after my watch good!” He shouts back.

 

INSIDE THE CAR

 

LINDSAY

 

“So come on Gus, tell mommy where we are going?”

 

“Burgatory?” He grins.

 

“Sorry, what did you say? Purgatory?” Michael furrows his brow and then rubs his temple. I told him that third glass of wine was a mistake!

 

“No Burgatory, it’s, as the name suggests, a burger place, for which you are somewhat overdressed but never mind.” Daphne grins. “Apparently, they do the best burgers in Pittsburgh.”

 

“You’ve never been?” I query.

 

“No. I live in New York, remember?” She sighs. “And…”

 

“Nana Nancy suggested it! She said you’d both fit right in, mommy. She even gave me money for our burgers! Well she didn’t give it, she phoned in an adv...adva...a before order but she said we were to wait to get it so that we can eat at the same time. That was nice of her, wasn’t it?”

 

“Yes, that was Gus.” I look down at my crisp white shirt, skirt and heels and across at a fuming Michael in his button down shirt and dress pants. Now I know exactly why she was smiling! Bitch!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thank you.