- Text Size +

CHAPTER 70 - SETTING BOUNDARIES AND CHATTY KATHIES

 

MICHAEL AND LINDSAY’S APARTMENT - MONDAY MID-MORNING

 

LOUNGE

 

LINDSAY

 

Nothing! Absolutely nothing! I know there is something somewhere but where and what?! I have to find out; I simply have to!

 

“Do I have to go to this thing?” I look up at Michael’s bruised face and try really hard not to smirk. “I look and feel like crap!”

 

“Michael…” I sigh crossly, losing what little sympathy I have for him. I’d not that much there in the first place. “...you want your rights back, correct?” He gives me the a-okay signal, clearly nodding still hurts. “Well yet again, we have to play by their stupid rules to get things our way. So let’s just suck it up and get it over and done with!”

 

“I have a good mind to sue your mother.” He grumbles and I just stare at him incredulously.

 

“Why don’t you?” I ask him and he gapes at me. “No, I’m serious, truly! She’s assaulted you. It was unprovoked…” I start to smirk. “And it will make her squirm. See how she likes to be on the receiving end of it!”

 

He smirks as best he can under the circumstances that are his face!

 

PETERSON RESIDENCE

 

DINING ROOM - AN HOUR LATER

 

NANCY

 

Well that was more than satisfactory. Lynnette smirks at me and we sigh at the continued ineptitude of Lindsay! Word has got back to us that she’s been giving her imp legal advice! When we got home from a truly splendid lunch, I felt bad about the book throwing and decided to have a quick word with our attorney. He reassured me that there is nothing her imp can do; it wasn't my fault he caught the book with his face! I gave him fair warning I was going to throw it.

 

“What have you two been up to?” Ronald joins us in a glass of wine. “What time are they getting here again?”

 

“Nothing and about two.” I sip my drink, barely making eye contact.

 

“Uh huh.” He looks at us carefully. “So why are you here, Lynette?”

 

“I had a breakfast meeting with mother and now I have to meet Gerald.” She gathers her coat and bag and after kissing us on our cheeks is out the door.

 

“Nancy, what are you up to?” He asks me sternly, but there is definitely a twinkle in his eyes.

 

Nothing. Nothing at all. Now let us prepare for our esteemed guests, well most of them anyway!”

 

“Nancy, you are concocting my little devil. Keep it legal and less physical, hmm?!”

 

“Of course darling, of course.” I pat his cheek and smile.

 

KINNETIC - PRE-LUNCH

 

ART DEPARTMENT

 

JUSTIN

 

I am trying to find a way around him, but he’s in stalk mode! I am not sure what happened at the client meeting but he came in, cleared the art department and here we are.

 

“So the meeting went well?” I ask, trying to get as many desks between us as possible.

 

“Uh huh.” He replies, licking his lips.

 

“And we...uh…” I see an opening but sadly so does he and blocks it. “Signed them?”

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“We have to get across town to the wannabe mamma meeting so we should...Brian!” I giggle as he clears the distance between him and me in seconds. And in those seconds he has managed to flip me onto a table and is now wrestling with my pants.

 

“No spanking!” I beg, holding onto my pants tightly. “Please! I’ll be too loud!”

 

“True.” He pulls me upright and into his chest. I loop my arms over his head and sigh in relief. “It would’ve been fun though.”

 

“Absolutely not!” I rebuke him. “Well not this early in the day anyway.” I purr as he gives my tingling-in-anticipation ass a squeeze.

 

“So my scrumptious bubble butt beauty, shall we be professional and check out their work or should we be...mmmfff!”

 

Yeah professional that’s what I want to be right now!

 

PETERSON RESIDENCE

 

LOUNGE

 

GILDA

 

There comes a point in every woman’s life when they have to let their daughter be the mother and this is her time. I understand the joke they want to play on Lindsay but I know it is going to stress her out, especially since she wants to stay here. I have been speaking to Nancy, Jennifer and Debs and we all agree that Ruth should tell Lindsay the truth. The baby she is carrying is Arno’s. However, Gus and Gummy will be linked in a way because they are going to be godparents to Hiccup!

 

“Brian and Justin are here!” I call out as I see them get out of the car. “And no Nancy, they don’t have the Caramels with them.”

 

“Oh.” Nancy pouts.

 

Now she has been a revelation, and in an entirely unexpected way given who her daughter is! She spent most of Sunday evening crying and reading what they had written so far in their graphic novels. I noticed she was making notes and asking questions. When she found out who the judge was I thought she was going to explode. She just kept muttering and writing. Lynette was on the phone and firing questions at Justin and Brian. Now there was another surprise of the evening that is actually turning out to be a wonderful addition to this ragtag bunch.

 

“Ruth! Arno!” Rodney calls up. They went up for a nap. Finally, her morning sickness...correction every fucking minute sickness has gone!

 

“Hello!” Nancy cries out as she opens the door. “Come in! Come in! We’re just waiting for the for nincompoop nonentities to arrive!”

 

LINDSAY

 

I check Michael’s face again, after having accidentally nudged him earlier in the cab. He is in a bit pain so is concentrating on that.

 

“Come in.” Mother orders, as she turns to lead us in. I smile at Michael and again with the a-okay signal, he follows.

 

When we get in the lounge, our jury has taken up positions and I go to speak.

 

“No. You don’t get to speak for a while.” Ruth growls. “Let us be clear on where the two of you, especially you Lindsay, stand where this child is concerned. You stand nowhere.”

 

“But…”

 

“The child is Arno’s.” She carries on.

 

“Ar...but I thought you were firing blanks!” I gasp.

 

“Regain your WASP manners! And before you hie your tattle-tale hind parts there to spread the word to Hanno and his wife, they already know and aren’t happy. But G&G will be in Hiccup’s life as godparents. Providing their parents approve and by parents, I mean Mel, Ben, Brian and Justin. So what do you say guys?”

 

“Ben is not…” Michael begins.

 

“Shut up Michael!” Arno orders.

 

“Are you serious?” Justin gasps. “Gus would love that!”

 

“Absolutely.” Arno smiles. “Okay let’s go to GPA. My baby momma and Hiccup need steak!”

 

“Come along you two, you are done here.” Debs tells us.

 

“What do you mean done here?” I demand.

 

“Simply put, you have had your role in this child’s…” Gilda taps Ruth’s stomach. “...life explained to you. Your presence is no longer required. When Hiccup makes his or her way into the world, your presence, yet again, will not be required!”

 

Mrs Peterson…” Michael begins to sneer and I now regret putting the idea in his head!

 

“You caught the book with your face, not your hands like normal people. I have sought legal opinion and I am not at fault. You were advised I was going to give it to you and give it to you I did. Now what is GPA?” Mother interrupts and starts shepherding us out. “If we tell them now then they can just watch from the other side of the room, saves them trawling the internet.”

 

“Gaucho Perrilla Argentina.” Ruth advises. “Seriously, Mel you will love it, best steaks ever!”

 

“Did you get that, dear? Now why don’t you go grab a cab and get a head start?”

 

Before I, let alone we, can reply, we are out the door!

 

GAUCHO PERRILLA ARGENTINA - TWO HOURS LATER

 

JUSTIN

 

Oh God! I can’t believe how good these empanadas are! Brian is being very mean and keeping his last one on the other side of his plate.

 

“Brian.” I keep the whine in my voice low. “You really don’t want that.”

 

“Yeah I do.” He whispers back and kisses the tip of my nose. “But if you want to enter a bartering system…”

 

“Please.” I murmur hotly in his ear and slide my hand up his thigh.

 

“We share the asado plate?” His eyes start to smoke over and I start to forget about the empanada.

 

“Will you two just go?!” Mom orders. “The bathroom is over there!” She mutters.

 

I grab Brian’s hand and head where she pointed. In less than a minute, we’re in a stall and ravaging each other’s mouths. “We can wait till we get home, right?” I pant and he nods and silences me for another 10 minutes!

 

MICHAEL

 

I smirk as the manager heads to the bathroom! Two minutes later, he comes out and heads towards us. “I’m so sorry that I had to…”

 

“Settle the bill and leave, sir and madam.” He interrupts. “Not only are you putting people off their food but you were severely mistaken as to what was happening in the bathroom! I do not like being embarrassed nor do I like having to comp a table!” He hovers over us until I pay for the food.

 

“Never come back!” He hisses.

 

BRITIN - SATURDAY EVENING

 

LOUNGE

 

BRIAN

 

We’ve been alone all day and I’ve been holding off, but now it’s time. “Justin.” I call out and his head appears at the top of the stairs. “Have you put it on?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Seven, eight, nine…”

 

“Yes sir! I mean yes sir!”

 

“Come down then.”

 

“Yes sir.” He replies obediently and comes down the stairs carefully, wearing just a tiny pair of leather shorts.

 

“After you.” I gesture him into the lounge and I see him stop abruptly as he sees the paddles, riding crops and belt that I have laid out.

 

“Where did…”

 

“Ten, eleven…”

 

“Sorry master.” He hurries to correct himself.

 

“Now I will answer your mistakenly asked question.” I breathe into his ear. “I got the pummel horse and had it modified. Would you like me to help you up?” He nods and I take his hand.

 

I have had the back handle removed and added a saddle. “Hold the handle and stand up in the stirrups but lean over.” He gets into position. “Now close your eyes and count in your head until I say stop. Do you understand?” He nods and he starts to count. “Stop.” He swallows hard. “What number did you get to?”

 

“S-seven. Seven master.” He whispers.

 

“Open your eyes.” His eyes settle on the riding crop and he shivers again.

 

“We will begin…” I purr in his ear and peel down his pants to stroke his peachy skin. “In five, four, three, two…” I lift my hand and the crop connects with his butt and he gasps. “I will add one more stroke to every sound you make...understand?” He nods and bites his lip. “Oh no you can’t bite your lip. Let out that gorgeous bottom lip…” I gently pull it out before ravaging his mouth and start to spank him again. With the length of my arms, I can reach perfectly without releasing his luscious lips. Our tongues dance and duel and like a good boy he keeps quiet but squirms and twists as the crop connects. Finally, I finish and order him to stand in the saddle “You can talk now.”

 

“I…” He begins and then mewls as I stroke his cock, which has been red and leaking since the first stroke. “Oh God, hurry!” He cries, knowing he can’t move until I say so.

 

“What’s the rush?” I murmur, slowing my strokes and smiling as he gulps in air.

 

“Brian please!” He whimpers. “Please!” I bend my head and take him down to the root. “I...I...oh fuck no!” He screams as I suckle him slowly and knead his ass at the same time. I work my fingers between his tender cheeks and then into his hole. “BRIAN! BRIAN! I CAN’T!” He yells and with a hard suck and thrust, I let him cum.

 

JUSTIN

 

I’m in bed and I’m clean...tender but clean. I look up and Brian smiles at me. He’s smiling his only for me smile. “You okay?” I nod, but don’t actually have the energy to get up. “You did so well. And I would love to be on the receiving end of that...now mattress or spoon?”

 

“Mattress.” I mumble before I slide on top of him and go back to sleep.

 

HOBBS CONSTRUCTION - MONDAY, TWO WEEKS LATER

 

CHRIS HOBBS’S OFFICE

 

KELVIN SHAWCROFT, SENIOR BOARD MEMBER

 

I regard this arrogant man contemptuously. The company may bear his surname but that’s where the sense of ownership ends. As was his late father’s wish not to change the name but...I have waited a very long time to do this and after those interesting calls over the last few days, well let’s see how he likes seeing his world come crashing to the ground.

 

“So Mr Hobbs, what do you have to say about it?”

 

“I was provoked and…”

 

“So this Justin Taylor, now multi-millionaire, didn't give you a hand job in the athletics room when you were teenagers and announce it on Liberty Avenue, where you as a straight man should not have been?”

 

It’s brief but there’s a flicker of delightful remembrance.

 

“No, of course not.”

 

“Thank you, that’s all I needed to hear. I will issue the papers immediately.”

 

“Thanks Kel.” He goes back to reading his papers so I drop another in his lap. “What’s this?”

 

“Your suspension notice.”

 

“My…”

 

“Yes. Hobbs Construction takes this kind of thing very seriously, regardless of lineage or in your case an unhealthy dose of nepotism on the part of your father. So we will be investigating this…”

 

“It is a matter of pub…”

 

“We are in more enlightened times. You are no longer the head of this company by 1% and that is an important percentage. Gather your things and stay at home for a month.”

 

CHRIS HOBBS’ HOUSE - TWO HOURS LATER

 

What the actual fuck! How the hell has this come back to haunt me?! As I pull up to the drive, I am surprised to see Naomi, my wife loading the car.

 

“Hey honey…”

 

“Don’t come near me!” She snaps.

 

“What is wrong with you?!” I demand.

 

“I know!” She snarls. “You said…” She takes a hard swallow. “You said it was because you were provoked!”

 

“It was…” I begin to panic as to what she knows.

 

“Because they flaunted their relationship at the prom and kissed?!” She slams the trunk shut.

 

“Exactly!”

 

“But you already had the bat!” She glares at me with hate in her eyes. “You went there with every intention of using it. Who the fuck brings a bat to prom?!”

 

“Na…” I blather, but again she cuts me off.

 

“Since that day on the Avenue...oh some people have been oh so chatty...when you threatened him, you were gunning for him and you almost took him out! But right here, right now, Justin Taylor is one thing... no make that two things, that you never were and will no longer be!”

 

“What?” My head is spinning.

 

“Brave!” She pulls open the driver’s door. “And married!”

 

As she pulls out of the driveway, she clips my car and comes to a halt. She winds down the window and throws her rings at me. “Pawn them to pay for the damage!” She yells and tears off down the road.

 

As I head into the house, I slump against the door and pull out the suspension notice. I scrunch it up and throw it across the floor.

 

“Taylor! Taylor did this!” I snarl.

 

“No, actually he didn’t.” I look up in surprise at my mother-in-law. “I did. After I heard some interesting tidbits from my social circle, I made sure that everyone important knew what a cowardly little thug you are.” She smiles thinly. “I have never liked you for my daughter; not because you are gay for that is what you are, but because you are a coward. But like a good WASP wife, I followed my husband’s edict. I no longer have to do that. Now, here is what is going to happen. You can keep the house and live the life you actually want to. You will sell your shares in Hobbs Construction to Kelvin Shawcroft, giving him full control of the company. The name we will keep because…”

 

We?” I question. Seriously what the fuck is going on here?!

 

“Oh yes, Kelvin and I have been friends for many years.” She laughs. “Just like your hypocritical father was friends with my husband.” My jaw drops. “Oh why did you think he was so against it; so vocal in his protestations? Like you, he was a coward! They scuttled around in the dark hoping no one would notice, but a good wife always does.” She waves me away from the door. “Nothing had better happen to my daughter or Justin Taylor nor anyone connected to him, Slitherer, or I will have someone finish the job that Brian Kinney justifiably started!”

As she swans out, I am astounded...and then it occurs to me. Why the fuck did she call me Slitherer?!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and constructive.