- Text Size +

CHAPTER 59 - WHEELS IN MOTION

 

BRITIN

 

MASTER BEDROOM - SUNDAY EVENING

 

BRIAN

 

Our legs are entwined and our tongues are duelling. I love kissing him, because he just melts. We’ve just come out of the bath so we are warm and he smells wonderful. Damn, he has the softest skin. I roll us onto my back and knead his ass and slowly, but surely, he starts to rut against me making soft mewling noises in my mouth. The heat of his spanking earlier has cooled down but it was one of the best sessions ever…

 

Start of flashback

HEAVENLY RETREATS - BRIAN AND JUSTIN’S SUITE

 

BRIAN

 

“Come over here, Superbrat...actually no wait.” I get up and put the do not disturb sign on the door, before turning up the music. “Come with me.” I take his hand. “Leave them where they are.” I point to his pants and he shuffles behind me to the lounge.

 

“On your knees and elbows on the sofa.” I order. “Ass out.”

 

He gets into position. He’s biting his lip, but looking at me with lust blazing in his eyes. I point to my waist and his breath hitches. “H-How many?”

 

“Only six.” I whisper my cock throbbing at his acquiescence.

 

His eyes are locked on my waist as I take my belt off. The only sound is the jangle of my buckle as I slide it out of the loops. “Are you sure?” He licks his lips and nods.

 

I take a deep breath and crack my belt across his ass and he immediately straightens up to grab his cheeks. Although he doesn’t make a sound, his mouth is open in shock. After some deep breaths, he resumes his position. He does gasp on the second lash but it’s when he wiggles out his pain, I know he’s fine. I dole out the next four in rapid succession and haul him to the floor.

 

“Brian!” He gasps, trying to get up but I push him back down.

 

“Stay still.” I order and then proceed to lick, kiss and mouth every inch of each welt he has.

 

“Oh God, oh God!” He pants as he tries to squirm away from my questing mouth. “Br...stop...it’s...oh...there! Just there!” He finally surrenders and all I hear is his staccato breaths and whimpers as I make him feel oh so good! I reach around to his jumping cock and wrap my fingers round it and he lets out a gutsy squeal. “No! Slow...wait! Can’t hold off...any aaaaaahhhh!” His hips piston as he empties into my hand and I’m not sure how he ended up under the table but I pull him out and into my lap.

 

Five minutes later, he is sucking on my tongue and jerking me to completion. I scream my release into his mouth and we lie back panting and fulfilled.

End of flashback

 

“So gen-genius, h-how do w-we plan-plant the s-s-seed?” He groans in my ear, sucking on my lobe.

 

“Legs wi...oh God, you are the most responsive man!”

 

“O-o-only for you. Get me off now, p-plot later!” He orders and who am I to deny him that!

 

MICHAEL AND LINDSAY’S APARTMENT

 

LINDSAY

 

The jeans have been cut up and thrown in the bin. I have never been so humiliated in my life! When I see my mother is calling me, I take a breath and answer. “Hello mother.”

 

“Lindsay, how are you dear?”

 

“Fine, thank you.”

 

“Lynette has yet to hear from you. Did you forget?”

 

“No, mother. I was out with Gus as you well know.”

 

“But not during all the hours that God sends. Well no matter. We will simply get the details from Mel or Cassia, so you need not trouble yourself. So how was lunch?”

 

“Cass...lunch was fine, thank you. But I know it is the aftermath of lunch that you are truly calling about.” I spit and proceed to confirm every excruciating detail of what I know she already knows. “Was that recap about right?” I snap.

 

“Well Lindsay, you have certainly had a trying day, which I knew nothing about. But thank you for sharing it with me and your father. Why don’t you go to bed now? I’m sure things will feel better in the morning.”

 

When I put my phone down, my heart is racing and my face burning. “Who were you on the phone to Lindsay?” Michael asks, mercifully in his PJs.

 

“Mother.” I reply a lot easier than I feel. “What a day!”

 

“Tell me about it!” He grumbles. “I don’t ever want to go to that place again!”

 

“In fairness, it wasn’t the place that caused the problem. It was what happened afterwards. What made you jiggle Gu...JR like that?”

 

“What do you mean?! If I was doing something wrong, why didn’t you stop me?! You know... like you always do?!”

 

I am taken aback by his tone. Since when does he speak to me, of all people, like that?!

 

“Now you wait just a minute, Michael! You do not speak to me like that! Try to remember that I am one of the few friends that you have left!”

 

“I have lots of friends!” He shouts back.

 

“Oh yes! Do feel free to call them and stay with them tonight, because you sure as fuck are not staying here!”

 

“Lindsay, this is my place. You are not on the lease!”

 

“I’m not what?”

 

“Oh for fuck sake, of course you are…”

 

“Give me the lease, Michael!” He stomps to the desk and pulls out the lease and shows it to me. “Why the fuck would you say such a thing?!”

 

“Because you are being a bitch today!”

 

“What are you talking about?!”

 

“Can we just stop shouting at each other?!” Michael snaps. ”We’re just frustrated that things aren’t going our way. We’re taking it out on each other instead of the person that is causing it. So let us focus on getting Boy Wonder as far away from Brian as we can.”

 

“And the sooner the better! But for now, let’s have a calming drink.”

 

“I’m sorry for shouting at you it has just been a godawful fucking day!”

 

“Me too. So what do you want to drink?” I ask as I head to the kitchen.

 

“A beer as usual.”

 

Of course you do. That’s what you always have! No class, no etiquette, no fucking brains...Oh, I can’t wait for you to be gone! And although I think all of those things, I smile and grab his beer. First, get rid of Justin but Michael’s days are already numbered. Hmm, two downfalls for the price of one, ain’t bad!

 

RUTH’S CONDO - THURSDAY EVENING

 

LOUNGE

 

ARNO

 

Yeah, it’s definitely there. I called Brian and they agreed to come over. They have no idea why!

 

“God! Thank goodness today is over!” She grumbles as she sits down and kicks off her shoes. “I really do not want to see anyone but...you expecting anyone?” She looks at me and then sighs.

 

“Sorry but I just wanted them to see something you’ve clearly missed.” I smile hesitantly.

 

She furrows her brow but opens the door with a smile. “Hey you two, you okay?”

 

“Yeah, though not sure why we are here. Everything okay?” Justin kisses her cheek.

 

“Come here Ruth. Just stand right here with your back to me.” I order gently and when she does so, I pull her shirt tight and then she sees it.

 

“How did I miss that?” She gasps and runs her hand over her tiny bump.

 

“You’ve been busy and you always wear loose fitting clothes so I’m not surprised.” I answer and then look across at two stunned men. “Well, can they come and say hi?”

 

She just nods and they come forward. “Hello BTK, you behave in there. No giving mommy any problems.” Brian orders quietly.

 

“None whatsoever understand?” Justin chimes in.

 

“I need to pack and move back to NYC by the weekend.” Ruth whispers. “There is no way I am staying. Not with those vultures here.”

 

“Yes, yes we do.” I whisper back.

 

DEBS AND CARL’S HOUSE - SUNDAY AFTERNOON

 

LOUNGE

 

CARL

 

Gus is chattering away in the kitchen with Debs while helping her with clean-up. I’m still amazed that he loves to do dishes!

 

Justin is in at a Rage meeting with Ginny and Brian is clearly missing him as he’s been on the phone since the end of lunch. Michael and Lindsay are, obviously, happier because Justin isn’t taking Brian’s attention from them. Well they were until Justin called!

 

“Brian, do you think you could pay some attention to Gus?” Lindsay demands, crossly.

 

“Hang on, twat.” He puts his hand over his phone. “He’s in the kitchen helping his grandma do dishes, which is what he wanted to do as evidenced by him asking if he could help. If I wasn’t paying attention to Gus I wouldn’t know that, now would I?”

 

“Touché” Ted snickers, earning himself a glare from the two of them. “Am I supposed to be turned to a pillar of salt like Lot’s wife?”

 

“Double touché.” Blake chuckles.

 

“Wait, say that again? What the hell are you doing in Rome?!”  Brian raises his voice “Oh that one, well I thought you meant in Italy. Wait, what? Say that again!” He then stalks outside and soon his voice is getting louder, sounding very agitated.

 

“Debs no.” I call out as Debs starts to head outside.

 

Five minutes later, he comes back in chewing on his lip. “I can’t fucking believe it! He just agreed to that with…” He mutters.

 

“Problem?” Lindsay is almost falling out of her chair with anticipation that there is a problem.

 

“Huh? Oh no, not really. He met with the producers in Rome, New York and it seems that Rage is being greenlit. We thought it might be but I just wanted to be there when he found out.”

 

“What do you mean Rage is being greenlit?” Michael gasps.

 

“It’s back on. They’re going to start pre-production in a month…” He stands up suddenly. “I have to go home and speak to him in private, with no distractions. Sonny Boy, can you come here a minute?”

 

“Brian…” Michael tries again.

 

“Yes daddy.” He comes trotting in.

 

“I have to go home, something has come up with papa that I need to speak to him in private about. He’s okay, so don’t worry. We will both see you next weekend, okay?”

 

“Okay daddy, give papa kisses and my love.” He peppers his face with kisses and goes back to help Debs

 

“I will, Sonny Boy.”

 

“Brian!” Michael almost screams in frustration.

 

“What is it? I need to get home.”

 

“I am going to get an opportunity to help on this, right?”

 

Brian stops as he puts on his jacket and scoffs. “Of course not! Remember that rights thing that you signed away and received substantial payment for? Well that means no help from you or your peanut gallery playmate over there.”

 

“But..”

 

“But nothing! See you guys later.” He strides to the door. “Opportunity to help...what a joke! Like you did that in the first place!”

 

It doesn’t take long for the whining to start.

 

“Can you fucking believe that?! If it wasn’t for me then they would never have Rage to begin with!”

 

“That’s true.” Lindsay concurs.

 

“Um at the risk of sounding obvious, wasn’t Rage based on the events of the prom?” Ted points out.

 

“Well yeah but…”

 

“You weren’t there.” Ems cocks his head. “So what exactly was your contribution there? I mean apart from going to Portland and leaving Brian to pick up the pieces.”

 

“If it wasn’t for me, they wouldn’t have…”

 

“Who drew Rage?” Ems asks.

 

“Boy...I mean Justin.”  He pouts. “But I gave him the idea!”

 

“No you didn’t! I remember when you two were hopped up on...whatever you were hopped up on and it was Justin who drew him on a napkin.”

 

“But I instructed him!” He snarls.

 

“You still didn’t draw Rage. Although some of your dialogue was going to be used in the film…”

 

“How do you know that, Emmett?” Lindsay frowns.

 

“Because Justin told me. He told us, actually, in the diner when he came back from LA. As per usual, Michael was only listening to what he wanted to listen to.” His gaze shifts back to the pouting man in the corner of the couch. “Because the film wasn’t being made, you lost interest in the conversation, Michael. So the fact that this little tidbit has come as a surprise is your own fault.” Then he breaks into a grin. “It’s going to be so exciting! I can’t wait to strut my stuff on the red carpet!”

 

“Emmett…” Lindsay sighs and adopts her patronising tone. “I’m sorry to tell you this, but you most likely won’t get anywhere near it. Brian and Justin and, of course, me as…”

 

“Why would you be on the red carpet?” Ted and everyone else look bewildered.

 

“As one of Brian’s best friends, who has always supported him and…”

 

“When it suited you!” Cassia interrupts. “You won’t get anywhere near that like you won’t get anywhere near the collaboration between Sam and Justin…”

 

“What collaboration with Sam? Sam? As in my Sam?!”

 

“Shit!” Cassia sighs in despair before glaring at Lindsay. “Your Sam? You no longer have a Sam; just a piece of him that he shared with every other woman who took his fancy for the moment. Besides, he dumped you, remember?! It was very public so there can’t be any selective amnesia on your part. But for all his trouble, look how much better his life and standing in the art world is turning out now that he has ‘tamed the shrew’ so to speak.”

 

“Well thank you for sharing.” Lindsay smirks and then pulls out her phone.

 

CASSIA

 

“You might as well tell the rest. Although, I wouldn’t have put them together in a million years.” Her smile doesn’t reach her eyes. “Oh excuse me, I need to take this.”

 

She isn’t out there long but she doesn’t looks as haughty as she did a few minutes ago. “So Cassia, you were saying?”

 

“I wasn’t saying. If you want to know more, you would need to ask Justin or Sam. Good luck with that!”

 

“Cassia, don’t fret about letting the cat out of the bag. I won’t say anything. I wouldn’t want Justin to be too disappointed in you.”

 

“I’m sure you won’t.” I retort and check my phone. “Mel, can I borrow your charger? My battery’s dead.”

 

“Sure no problem, it’s in my purse.” She calls back heading to the kitchen to get Gus so he can have his bath before we leave.

 

I can feel Lindsay radiating glee at my misfortune.

 

“It’s just not your afternoon, is it Cassia?” She simpers. “Mel, why don’t I give Gus his bath and Michael can help. Can’t you, Michael?”

 

He’s still pouting from the rejection by Brian and it takes him a few seconds to acknowledge her before he follows her up.

 

BATHROOM

 

LINDSAY

 

We quickly bathe Gus and JR. I want to take this opportunity to highlight her failing, before she can get hold of Justin and defend herself. Such a shame I managed to switch off the socket her phone was plugged into!

 

“Michael, what’s wrong?”

 

“What’s...I’ve got no part in it!” He laments.

 

“Rage the Movie? Of course, you do! You as the main creator have every right to say what you think about this reboot. One minute...dammit voicemail again!”

 

“But they have the rights and everything. And although my dialogue will be used, I won’t get anything.”

 

“Again, you have the right to be heard so make your voice heard. For crying out loud, just pick up the phone!” I sigh, crossly.

 

“Who are you trying to get hold of anyway?”

 

“Sam or Justin.”

 

“Justin I can understand, but why Sam?” He asks.

 

“To find out where the collaboration is going to be held. It won’t be here that’s for sure. I want to be there and what with the Rathman Residency, Justin is going to be out of town for a long time. Brian won’t last... he could barely last a day without his ickle Sunshine! And as for Rage, you know where it’s most likely going to be filmed, don’t you?”

 

He shrugs. “LA, I suppose.”

 

“No, I think it will be in New York. Oh wait a minute! What did Emmett say? Some of your dialogue was going to be used in the movie; that’s your in. They can’t use that dialogue without your permission so simply withhold it until they give you a role on the movie!”

 

“Oh Lindsay, you genius!”

 

“I know! Now if I could just get hold of Justin or Sam!” I grumble. “Don’t they realise how much I can help them?!”

 

OUTSIDE THE BATHROOM

 

CASSIA

 

Got you hook line and fucking sinker, Lindsay! First to text Justin and let him know then to give a heads up to Brian about the wannabe antics of Igor who is again doing the bidding of Mrs Frankenstein! What a shame for that high handed horse faced bitch that Mel and I have the same phone so mine was fully charged!

 

BURGATORY, NEAR PITTSBURGH AIRPORT - AN HOUR LATER

 

BRIAN

 

I look around for Justin and spot him in the back grinning at his phone.

 

“What?” I slide in next to him and he feeds me a corn chip smothered in guacamole.

 

“She bit faster than a hungry dog.” He’s still grinning. “Cassia told her at four, and I had an ignored call from her two minutes later and now a text. Oh my God listen to this; Justin, I hate to be the one to tell you but Cassia has let the collaboration you and Sam are doing out of the bag. I do hope it wasn’t a secret. I mean, obviously, I had an inkling because Sam alluded to something big in the pipeline but I never imagined this. It’s so very exciting. Along with Rathman, you will be so busy! Well as you know I know Sam’s works inside and out and can offer you an unbiased insight. Call me! ~Lindz.”

 

“Oh she’s Lindz now, is she? We need another bowl of that, it’s good!” I wave down the server.

 

“So what did the other dumbass say?” He asks while scooping up some more guacamole and sucking it off his finger.

 

“Teasing twat. Well, you should’ve heard him. He wants to be given an opportunity to contribute to the newly greenlit Rage.”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“A very polite but firm fuck no. But Cassia did mention that he’s going to try the dialogue angle to get back on board.”

 

“Not going to happen! Now onto a different subject. I’m so glad Ruth changed her mind and went to N’Awlins instead. There was too much chance of her bumping into her ex and his wife. Seems the wife is spiteful enough to go back to Lindsay even though she’s persona non-grata and spill the beans, if she spots Ruth about.”

 

“Don’t understand why though.” I wrest the remains of the guacamole from him.

 

“She and Lindsay sound like they should be great pals judging by the way she flung Cassia under the bus!” He laughs and I smile as his eyes light up as more guacamole arrives. “So, what are we calling this?”

 

“This week you mean?” I nod as he feeds me another chip and looks thoughtful. “Our honeymoon, of course.”

 

“Five whole days in Italy... This is going to be a killer time difference wise, but oh so worth it!”

 

“Huh? You’ve seriously told everyone we’re in Rome including Cynthia and Ted?!”

 

“Yep.”

 

“But…” He starts to pout and then he smiles. “Oh that’s why you said you thought I meant Italy?”

 

 

“Yep. I can’t wait to get you there!” I husk in his ear and the lick to his lips has nothing to do with guacamole!

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks