- Text Size +

CHAPTER 9 – HUNTER-ING AND GATHERING

 

PITTSBURGH AIRPORT HOTEL – AN HOUR LATER

 

JUSTIN

 

I’m pinned against the door. I want to kiss him but he just shakes his head and is staring at me.

 

“Why didn’t you ask me to come with you before?”

 

“Would you have come?”

 

“Yes.”  I raise my eyebrows.  “Okay I would’ve grumbled but I would’ve come.”

 

“Grumbled?”  I tease him.

 

“Yes, grumbled.”  He lowers his head and kisses my forehead and is about to kiss me when the beast makes its presence felt.

 

“Food? If you say yes, we are not eating here!”  He states firmly.

 

“Yes, grumbling stomachs aren’t conducive to romance.”

 

“Romance?”  He frowns.  “Are we romantic?”

 

“Yes, now come on! Bar Symon does the best mac and cheese.”

 

“Mac and cheese?  How is that conducive to romance?”

 

“Working it off?”  I smirk at him.

 

“Order a large portion.”  He grins back.

 

As we head to the bar after checking out, I give his hand a squeeze and he squeezes back.

 

MICHAEL & BEN’S HOUSE – SAME TIME

 

LOUNGE

 

MICHAEL

 

“Where the heck have you been? I’ve been trying you for ages!”  I demand when Ben comes back in.

 

“Heck?  Since when do you say heck?  I was getting some things for class on Monday, my battery died.  What’s so important?”

 

What’s so important?!

 

I glare at him and point at the sofa, which while it is back in sofa form it still has the blankets on it.

 

“The sofa?  What about it?”

 

“The mess of the sofa. I can’t have this for two months!”  I pout.

 

“Michael, he’s been awake for an hour, tops.  Where is he now?”

 

“I don’t…wait how do you know how long he’s been awake for?”

 

“He was asleep when I left. I have been out for about an hour.” He leaves his purchases on the table and puts his phone on to charge.  “So was that it? You phoned to complain about the sofa?”

 

“No that wasn’t it. You need to speak to him about the mess he’s leaving round the house!”

 

“Two things: this is his home and secondly, he’s your son too. Tell me why you can’t speak to him?”

 

“He doesn’t listen to me!” I point out. “He just rolls his eyes and walks away.”

 

“No. Why can’t you speak to him? You talk at him.  And sometimes you do the same to me, so I know what it feels and sounds like.”

 

He walks to the bottom of the stairs. “Hunter!  You in the shower yet?”

 

“Just got out!”

 

“Can you sort the sofa out when you come down please?”

 

“Sure!”

 

“Thanks!”

 

He heads to the kitchen and I follow him.  “What do you mean I speak at you? I have never done…”

 

“You’re doing it now!”  He snaps.

 

“Oh by the way Ma wants us to come round for dinner tomorrow.” He leans against the counter and grimaces. “What’s wrong with that?”

 

“I’m still unhappy with the way she spoke to me and I’m not of a mind to see her right now.”

 

“Well I think you should. It will give you an opportunity to make it up to her.”

 

“Make it up to her? Michael, she upset me, not the other way around!”

 

“Ben, you know what Ma’s like. Just come and make nice for fuck sake! I would do the same for you!”

 

I storm out of the kitchen passing Hunter on the stairs.  “Tidy that up now!”  I demand.

 

“That’s what I’m going to do! Jeez!”

 

HUNTER

 

I head to the kitchen after sorting out the sofa to find dad sipping coffee with that look on his face.

 

“What’s wrong with him?  It can’t just be the sofa.”

 

“What do you think is wrong with him?”  He sighs.

 

“Ah, where is he?”  I help myself to coffee.

 

“I don’t know. All I got was he’s gone when I asked what was wrong and then this delightful mood.  I think wherever he’s gone was a spur of the moment thing because he told me he was going to hang out with him.”

 

“Great. Just great. Let’s hope he’s not wherever he is for long. I don’t think I could stand it.  Oh wait, I have something for you!”

 

I bound up the stairs and head into the room. I find the paper and am about to go downstairs when I hear that familiar, moaning whine and head to the door.

 

“So he didn’t tell you either?  I don’t see why he needs to fucking be there for the widdle boy!  The whole point is that he goes to New York, not that they do! I’m not shouting. I’m merely pointing out this is not working out the way we hoped. You need to get Brian back here! Let him deal with his career over there and alone!”

 

Is this guy for fucking real?!

 

“You have the perfect reason to call him back.  Yes, just say that, he will come back. Look, I have to go. I’ve got dinner with Ma tomorrow and Hunter is also here. I’ve got to try and get Ben to pull his head out of his ass and say sorry to her for Friday. Yeah, call me when you have his flight information.”

 

I make my way back downstairs and head to the kitchen. I hand the paper to my dad and hope he doesn’t notice the expression on my face.

 

“Holy shit Hunter!  98% that’s brilliant!”

 

“Are you casting aspersions on my intelligence?”  I laugh in the face of his pride.

 

“What intelligence?” Michael asks with a smile.

 

“Remind me who is going to college and learning and who quit because his best friend wasn’t there?”  I snap.  “Which one is me and which one is you?”

 

His face drops and he stomps out.

 

JFK AIRPORT ARRIVALS

 

JUSTIN

 

“JUSTIN!” Daphne’s voice almost silences the entire airport as she waves frantically at me.

 

“You do realise she’s going to go nutso when she sees you?” I laugh as Brian shakes his ear clear.

 

“No she won’t. She will react calmly and… ooof!” He almost buckles under the full weight of Daphne attaching herself to his upper body and peppering his face with kisses.

 

“Brian! What are you doing here?! I am so pleased!”

 

“Justin!” He laughs. “Stop laughing and help me!”

 

Daphne gets the hint and slides down his body. “Hi Daphne. Not that I’m unaware of my fabulousness but why is my presence so pleasing to you?”

 

“Uh because I…”

 

“Spill it.” He orders and looks over her shoulder and smirks.  “What’s his name?”

 

“Tony. I’m sorry Jus, I got the weekends mixed up and…”  She has the good grace to look embarrassed.

 

“Christ Daph, couldn’t you have called me and I would’ve made it another weekend?!”  I grump.

 

“I can still see you but just not this weekend and now that Brian is with you…”  She looks pleadingly at me.

 

“Go but you owe me big!” I pout and with a kiss, she’s heading towards departures.  “Wait Daph, where are you going?”

 

“Paris! I’ll bring you some macaroons and chocolate!”

 

“But what about the hotel? I need to know where I’m staying!”

 

“Oh shit yeah!  Howard Johnson…”

 

It doesn’t take a genius to know that this is not going to happen for Brian. “Before you say anything...”  I turn to him. “I didn’t know and I know that this is not going to fly for you but it’s just one night.”

 

“Come on, let’s just go.”  He sighs and I slowly follow.

 

HOWARD JOHNSON, NYC

 

BRIAN

 

Absolutely not! It is bad enough that we had to wait for so fucking long for a cab but I am not staying here.

 

“Justin…”

 

“Okay, it’s bad. But let’s just make the most of it.” I grab our bags out of the boot but he’s leaning against the cab door on his pad.  “Brian?  I need to pay for the cab and it helps if you’re not leaning against it.”

 

“I’m not, wait a second. I would prefer it if we don’t stay here.”

 

“It is one fucking night!” I’m starting to get a little frustrated with his queenliness.  “If you don’t want to stay here then fine but I’m…”  I drop the cases by his feet and look at the screen properly. “We can’t go here, it’s…no Brian, don’t show me the bathroom!”

 

“Halves?  Can we go halves?  Please twat... I cannot stay here!”

 

“Halves and you do the cab?” I put the cases back in the boot as he nods. “Well, tell him the address and don’t look so fucking smug!”

 

HEAVENLY RETREATS – 30 MINUTES LATER

 

BRIAN

 

I knew Ruth had good taste, she has me as a friend after all. But this is gorgeous! He’s trying so hard not to do it.

 

“Just do the happy dance and get it over with!” I demand and he wiggles around the room before launching himself into my arms.

 

“Halves, you promise?” He holds my gaze.

 

I walk us back to the bed and lay him gently on it.  “I promise.” Just as I’m about to kiss him, my phone vibrates. Pulling it out, I wince.  “Shit!”

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Gus is sick and asking for me.”

 

“Christ! Did she say what’s wrong with him?  Is he in hospital?” He gives me a gentle shove and starts to gather our things.

 

“Justin, what are you doing?” I sit up and start to call Lindsay back.

 

“I’m coming back with you. I will explain to the gallery and they will understand.”

 

I just stare at my man and my heart is filled to bursting.  “Hang on a second…”

 

“No arguments Brian, I’m coming back.”  He tells me firmly.

 

“That’s not what I was going to say.”  I put up my finger to stop him from talking. “Hey Mel, it’s me. How’s Gus?  Oh, it’s just I got a text from Lindsay to say he wasn’t well and was asking for me.  Ah, a stomach ache. Are you sure? Okay, we’ll come and see him first thing when we get back on Tuesday.  Thanks Mel.”

 

“Well?”

 

“Mel says we don’t need to come back but I think we should get him a present.” I sigh in relief both because Gus is not as serious as Lindsay made out and I don’t want to go home yet.

 

“Agreed and maybe call him in the morning?”  He calls over his shoulder as he starts to unpack for me.

 

I walk up behind him and wrap my arms round him and kiss the side of his neck.  “Come here, just come here a second.”

 

I tug him back to the bed and we start to kiss deeply and slowly. “Up.” He mumbles against my kiss bruised lips. “Sit up so I can start to get you naked.”  I chuckle and do as I’m told.

 

He pulls my sweater over my head and pushes me back down.  His soft lips make their way down to my nipples and he gently sucks and nips at them and I run my fingers through his hair, I just love his hair.

 

When he gets to my stomach I’m groaning as he traces his tongue round my belly button before slowly undoing my pants.  Kissing every inch of skin that becomes visible but not where I want him to.

 

“Justin.”  I grouse as he makes his way down to my ankles.  “You missed a spot!”

 

“Hush and be made love to.”  He orders tugging my pants off. “God, you are so beautifully made.” He kisses behind my knees and I’m surprised at how good that feels.

 

“Oh!” I gasp as his fingers ghost across my balls and I smile as he checks them.  “Anything?”

 

He looks shyly up at me.  “Um, not that I can tell, let me just suck on them for a minute.”

 

I close my eyes as his mouth closes over one ball and he starts to stroke my cock at the same time. “Really good, really good.” I chant over and over again as he alternates between sucking and stroking.

 

“Turn over, Brian turn over.”  He lifts the hair from the back of my neck and kisses a trail down to my ass, then he parts my cheeks and blows.

 

“Ch-Christ!”  I stammer as he works in his tongue and I start to see stars.  I don’t know why it feels better than it normally does but it does. “Jus-Justin!  Sl-slow do… Whoa oh fuck!  Oh God!” I yell as I spurt ribbons across the bed.

 

“Aaah!  Aaah oh yes!”  He groans and I look over my shoulder just in time see him grab the sheets on either side of me, lower his head against my back and shudder. It takes a few minutes for us to get our breath back before getting under the covers.

 

I pull him into my arms and kiss his forehead.  “Okay did that just happen?”

 

“Uh huh.  I haven’t come from watching you come in a long time”

 

“Mmm.  But that was so hot. I saw stars, actual stars.”  I yawn.  “Want to spoon?”  He shakes his head then snuggles closer. “What time’s your meeting on Monday?”

 

“Eleven.”  He mumbles and entwines our legs.  “Can we go to the Botanical Gardens tomorrow?”

 

“In the morning okay?”  He nods.  “Then can we hit the stores in the afternoon?”

 

“Deal.” He kisses my chest and within minutes, we are both asleep.

 

MEL & LINDSAY’S HOUSE

 

GUS’S ROOM

 

MEL

 

“But momma, I’m feeling much better now.”  Gus pouts, having not gotten anywhere, trying to get out of bed with Lindsay.

 

“You were very hot Lambskin.” She soothes and tries to get him to lie back down.

 

“Only because you kept covering me with blankets.” He points out in a very Kinney-esque manner and I can’t help the giggle. Lindsay is unamused.

 

“Oh come on, Lindsay! He just had a bit of gas, let him out of bed. He says he’s fine and if he’s not, then we send him back to bed.”

 

She sighs and nods. “Okay but the moment you feel un…” She doesn’t get to finish the rest of the sentence as Gus shoots out the room before coming back.

 

“Momma, can we make cookies?” He looks up at me and I nod. “Yes!  I can make some for Jussin. He’s shown me how to make the chocolate chip ones.”

 

Lindsay frowns.  “What do you mean, Gus?”

 

“When momma took me to see daddy, we made chocolate chip cookies before we went to the park. I wrote it down in my book...ah, here it is!  Come on momma!”  He yells as he makes his way downstairs.

 

“See? He’s fine. There was no need for you to be so alarmist to Brian after all.” I smile sweetly at her and head downstairs to halt the whirlwind that is Gus.

 

“Wait a minute Mel. How did you know I contacted Brian?”  She demands.

 

“He called me and I said he should stay where he was. But they are coming to see Gus on Tuesday. Now, I have to save our kitchen from the attention of an over enthusiastic four year old. I’m not promising that they will taste as good as Justin’s were. You loved them, remember? But I’ll try.”

 

LINDSAY

 

As Mel makes her way downstairs, I just stand there. Since when does Brian contact Mel about Gus and not me?  I grab my phone out and place the call but it just rings...and rings!

 

“Lindsay, really need some help here! He’s whisking!  Dry whisking!”

 

I head to the landing and shush her. “JR’s sleeping!” I hiss.

 

“No she’s not; she’s down here in her pen.  Now come on and help!”

 

“Oh, let me get changed first!”

 

“Trust me you don’t want to do that…no Gus, don’t crack the eggs yet!”

 

Inwardly cursing, I make my way downstairs.

 

NEW YORK BOTANICAL GARDENS – SUNDAY MORNING

 

JUSTIN

 

This is one of the most beautiful gardens I’ve been to. “So peaceful.” I sigh and itch to draw but I didn’t bring my pad with me.

 

“Want this?” He hands me a pad and my pencils. “I was a boy scout.” He grins at the incredulous expression I know is showing on my face. “You going to stay here?” My face falls and I nod. “Just getting a coffee, helps if I can find you.  Want a chocolate malt if they have it or a hot chocolate if they don’t?”

 

“Please!  I won’t move from here!”

 

“Good.  Won’t be long.”

 

I am so glad he’s here!

 

BEN & MICHAEL’S HOUSE – EARLY EVENING

 

BEN

 

After almost 36 hours of sulking, stomping and bitching at Hunter, I agreed to go to dinner at Debs.  He’s still not happy but he’s happier.

 

“Michael!  Are we going now or not?!”  I call up to him.

 

“Just hold on a second. I’m just speaking to Lindsay.” He calls back.

 

I head up the stairs and head to the bedroom but I’m pulled into the spare room by Hunter and given the hush signal. We watch Michael come out of the bedroom and then calls down to me. When I don’t respond, he leans against the bannister... in relief?

 

“What do you mean he’s not coming back? Well, when is he coming back then? Did he at least tell you that? He’s not called you back either? I’ve been trying him since he took off.  So he’s coming to see Gus on Tuesday? Okay not a problem, I’ll see you then.  Yeah dinner at Ma’s. Ben finally pulled his head out of his ass and is going to apologise as he should.  Thankfully, Hunter is not coming with us but he’s still on the fucking sofa! So I have that to contend with. I still can’t believe that Ben didn’t know he was coming! They’re too thick as thieves for him not have known; bound by blood I believe he once said. He wants to sleep upstairs but we need to keep the room for JR when she visits. Look, I’ve got to go. I’m not sure where Ben is but I need to call Ruth. Yeah, I will be pissed if we get the Lexus again.  Bye.”

 

I feel sick to my stomach and can’t look at Hunter for fear of seeing the amount of hurt in his eyes. But when I do, I also see his anger.

 

“You have to kick him out dad! You have to! He doesn’t care about you, me or anyone but Brian and himself!” He hisses once Michael is out of earshot. “It’s a shame that he hasn’t noticed that the only man Brian cares about is Justin!”

 

“I think he has and it fucks him off.  But right now, I need to think. Hunter, please I need to think. Let me just get through tonight.”

 

AN HOUR LATER

 

BEN

 

I feel calmer. We’re almost at Debs but he’s pissed off again as Ruth isn’t driving us this evening. Turns out when the primary account holder is out of the city on business, she’s on 24 hour standby.

 

“Yet again we have the fucking Lexus and him!” He gripes. “Ma had Ruth and an Aston Martin something or other…”

 

“Mirage Volante Convertible.” The driver interrupts as he pulls up. “It’s a sweet ride!”

 

Who was talking to you?!” Michael snaps as he get out and actually flounces to the front door.

 

“Michael, there is no need for you to be so rude!” I call after him but of course, he ignores me.

 

“Oh don’t worry sir, I’ve heard worse. Never saw them step in shit straight after they got out of the car though. That was a first.”

 

“You’re kidding?” I laugh for the first time today.

 

“Nope, just straight out and splat!”  He nods in the direction of Michael.  “He’s mostly likely still pissed because I made him clean the seat after he put his feet on them.”

 

“Ben! Are you coming or not?!”  He yells from the door.

 

“Please call me Ben.”  I tell the driver.

 

“Carmine. Nice to meet you Ben. Have a good evening.”

 

“Somehow Carmine, I doubt that.”  I sigh.

 

“Want me to wait?” He asks and I see genuine concern. “At least, you can get out of here quick if the shit hits the fan.”

 

“Thanks Carmine. Tell you what... if I’m not out in an hour, assume it’s okay and you can go.”

 

He looks at Michael in dismay. “An hour starting from now, right?” He asks, smirking and pulls out his phone. “Well, synchronise watches then!”

 

“BEN!” Michael shrieks.

 

“Alright!” I shout back. “Starting now?” I grin at Carmine and then head to join Michael at the door.

 

“Have you finished flirting with the driver?” He growls.

 

“Have you finished screaming like a fishwife?” I bite back as I join him on the step. “Why haven’t you gone in?”

 

“First, I forgot my key and secondly you were flirting with the driver!”

 

“I was not flirting; I was apologising for your behaviour... again!” I glare at him and rap on the door.

 

“Hey guys come on in!” Carl opens the door. As per usual, Michael virtually ignores him.

 

“Jennifer. What a surprise! I wasn’t expecting to see you today.” I kiss her on both cheeks.

 

I’ve always admired her. The way she’s always held herself with such dignity and made her own way, I see where Justin gets his determination and drive from. Some people could learn a thing or two.

 

“Hi Ben, you are looking well.” She squeezes my arm and leads me to the sofa. “Now what’s this I hear about you almost catching a cold? You have to look after yourself.”

 

“Yes, you do Ben.”  Debs comes in and immediately, my hackles start to rise. “I’m sorry that I upset you so much that you stormed out.”

 

What?!

 

“I uh…thank you Debs.” I look at her in confusion, wondering where the punchline is.

 

“Ben, now don’t you think you have something to say to Ma and to me?” Michael asks, standing next to Debs, crossing his arms.

 

“No, he doesn’t Michael.” Debs states. “Well not me, anyway. I was wrong to attack Ben the way I did. Now, do you want a beer, Ben?”

 

“Are you okay, Debs?”  I ask warily.

 

“Yes I’m fine. Beer or wine?”

 

“Red if you have it.” I look across at Carl and he looks as bewildered as I feel!

 

KITCHEN

 

DEBS

 

I grab the wine and am surprised to find Carl behind me. “You okay, Debs?”

 

“Yeah sweetheart, why?” I grab the glasses. “Can you bring the white? It’s in the fridge.”

 

“Debs stop!” He hisses and I do so. “You and by you I mean you, apologised to Ben!”

 

“Yeah I know. Strap yourself in, it’s going to be a bumpy ride!” I kiss him on his cheek and head to the lounge.

 

I hand a glass to Ben and a beer to Michael as we take our seats.

 

“So how’s Hunter doing?” Carl asks and I notice the roll of Michael’s eyes.

 

How didn’t I notice that before?

 

“He’s actually back for a couple of months. He got 98% on his paper.”

 

“That’s great! You must be so pleased!” Jen enthuses and again, I watch Michael and his just about hidden grimace.

 

“For someone so intelligent, he still hasn’t worked out how to tidy up after himself.” Michael grumbles. “The amount of times I’ve had to remind him to sort the sofa bed out before he has a shower…”

 

“Why is he on the sofa bed? What’s wrong with the bedroom?” I look between Ben and Michael.

 

“It’s for JR when she visits.”  Michael answers brusquely. Yes that was definitely brusque!

 

“But in the meantime, he can stay in there. It was his room first, after all. He’s too lanky for the sofa.” Carl points out.

 

“Thank you Carl but I will decide who sleeps where in my house.”  Michael smiles tightly.

 

“Funny you should say that, Michael...” I look at him sternly. “We are changing the locks on Monday.”

 

“Okay. I’ll be round for my key on Tuesday, after I go see JR.  Are we going to eat now?”

 

“No and no.” I reply and Carl looks incredulous while Michael just looks confused.

 

“What does that mean no and no?”

 

“No, you can’t have a key and no we can’t eat yet. We’re not done talking.” I tell him.

 

I take a breath and look at Ben. “Did you know? Is that why you are so angry with him?”

 

“Know what?” Ben looks at Michael and then me.

 

“What he said at the anniversary party some years back?” I look across at Jen and she gives me a small nod of encouragement.

 

“What par…”  Ben asks

 

“This again?!” Michael snaps and crosses his arms. “I told you what I said! Why are we going over this again? I’m still upset that you even questioned me. You have the nerve of actually taking the word of some gossip on the street over mine!”

 

“Christ! Am I like that?” I look at Carl and he gives a small wince. “They do say that kids learn from their mother’s knee.”

 

“Debs. Focus.” Jen orders gently.

 

“Did you know that Michael told Brian that he should’ve left Justin to die in the garage at the anniversary party?  And that's why he hit him.”

 

All colour drains from Ben’s face before he stands and turns to look at Michael.  “You didn’t say that?”

 

“I told you what I said and Brian over reacted to it and…”

 

“What did he tell you Ben?” Jen asks.

 

“Jennifer, this is none…”  Michael begins.

 

“Shut up!” Carl snarls. “Ben, what did Michael tell you he said?”

 

“He s-said all he said was that Justin should be on his own and stop mooching off him.”

 

“Which is exactly what I told you, Ma! Tell me who has been spreading lies about me, Ma and I’ll give them a piece of my mind.”

 

“No thanks. I don’t want anything from you! And like Brian, who doesn’t lie, I do not gossip.”  Jen retorts coldly.

 

“You?!” Ben exclaims. “You told Debs? But what does Brian…  Oh God, he told you, didn’t he?”

 

“Yes, he told me. Unlike some of his so-called friends and family, I asked him.”

 

“And when I left the store, I waited. And then, I heard you say what Jen said you said…” I tell Michael, looking directly at him.

 

The slap/punch combo happened so quick it took us all by surprise, especially Michael, who immediately spat out a tooth. Before she could get in another one, Ben carried Jen outside and started yelling. I ran to the door to find him stuffing Jen into a back seat and telling the driver to not let her out of the car.

 

He comes back and looks for Michael. “Where is he?!”

 

“I’m here.” He comes down the stairs with his lip rapidly swelling. “I just want to go home.”

 

“You are home!”  Ben yells. “I want every piece of you removed from Hunter’s house. I want you gone, Michael!  Gone!”

 

“What do you mean Hunter’s house?!”

 

“The deed to the house is in his name; I just pay the mortgage. And after the way you spoke about him earlier, I am so fucking glad!”

 

“Wait what do you mean by how he spoke about him earlier?” Carl demands.

 

“That we are bound by blood and thick as thieves. Oh and he’s thankful that’s not here tonight.”

 

“Oh, is that right?! Find a hotel. You are not fucking staying here! Carl, get him out of our house.  GET HIM OUT!”  I shout with tears streaming down my face.

 

And while Carl removes a screaming Michael, Ben tries to comfort me as best he can.

 

HEAVENLY RETREATS, NEW YORK – SAME TIME

 

BRIAN & JUSTIN’S ROOM

 

BRIAN

 

I’m on my elbows and knees, whimpering and grabbing the sheets. “Ju-Ju-Justin, stop please stop!”

 

“What’s wrong am I hurting you?”

 

“No, just slow down a bit.”  I gasp as sweat drips down my body.

 

“I-I can’t…”

 

“Pull out.” I order gently.

 

He withdraws, then sits on his haunches. And when I look at him, he looks miserable.  “I didn’t last even one thrust the first time.”

 

“Justin.” I sit opposite him. “It was your first time!”

 

“But I want it to be better this time. I know you didn’t...”  I frown and then prod him in the chest.  “You didn’t like that I let off so quick.”

 

“Come here. Come here, you adorable little twat.” He wraps his legs round me and looks so crestfallen, I want to laugh but that would not be helpful. “I was wanking when I asked you.  I had to take the edge off, as I knew you would say yes.”

 

“Brian!”  He squeaks indignantly and then looks into my eyes. “Really? You really did?”

 

“Yeah, I really did. Now how about we try this again but face to face?”

 

He bites his lip.  “Okay.”

 

“Once inside, just stay still for a minute, okay?” He nods and soon he’s deep inside me, his eyes look so lust blown. “Now just rock don’t…oh…don’t thrust!”

 

Ten minutes later, he slumps down on top of me. “Touchdown.”  He giggles.

 

“Oh yeah.  For once, you’ve used the right sporting metaphor.”

 

 

“I shall bitch slap you for that, once I have the energy.”  He mumbles into my ear before he’s sound asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively.  Thank you.